时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Family game night. | 家庭游戏之夜 |
[00:06] | My favorite night of the month. | 我每月最爱的一晚 |
[00:08] | Just me, my family, and my ‘jama pants. | 只有我 我的家人们 和我的睡裤 |
[00:13] | Why do you guys have to make such a big deal about game night? | 你们为什么要把区区一个游戏之夜搞的那么隆重啊 |
[00:16] | Because game night is sacred, Riley. | 因为游戏之夜是很神圣的 莱丽 |
[00:19] | I know this is gonna come as a shock to you, | 我知道这事你听起来可能会觉得震惊 |
[00:21] | But there’s gonna come a day | 但是将来有一天 |
[00:22] | where you start to prioritize friends over your family. | 你会开始把朋友放在家人前面 |
[00:26] | What? No. | 什么 不会的 |
[00:31] | Did you tell them yet? | 你跟他们说了吗 |
[00:31] | Did he freak? Did she tell you? | 他有没有抓狂 她跟你说了吗 |
[00:32] | Did you freak? Show me what you did. | 你抓狂了吗 展示下你的反应 |
[00:34] | Freak out for me. | 在我面前抓狂一下吧 |
[00:36] | Why would I freak out? | 我为什么要抓狂啊 |
[00:37] | I don’t freak out. | 我可不会抓狂的 |
[00:38] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么啊 |
[00:42] | Family game night, now with extra family. | 家庭游戏之夜 现在又多了新的家人 |
[00:46] | Well, hello. | 你好呀 |
[00:49] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[00:52] | Auggie didn’t want to miss game night. | 奥吉不想错过游戏之夜 |
[00:53] | We never made it out of the city. | 我们根本就没出城 |
[00:54] | Oh, here’s your money. | 钱给你 |
[00:57] | Hey, this is a dollar. | 嘿 这才一块钱啊 |
[00:59] | I gave you a hundred. | 我可是给了你们一百块呢 |
[01:01] | With that kind of money, you think we’re not gonna buy steaks? | 有那么多钱在手 你觉得我们不会买牛排吃吗 |
[01:03] | Thank you, papa. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[01:07] | You know what? | 那不如这样吧 |
[01:08] | – My brother! – My brother! | -我的好弟弟 -我的好哥哥 |
[01:10] | Listen, you’re here for game night. | 听着 你要参与游戏之夜活动 |
[01:11] | You’re family, you’re in. | 你是家人 你必须加入 |
[01:13] | – Farkle. – And Lucas. | -弗科驾到 -以及卢卡斯 |
[01:18] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[01:20] | Topanga. | 塔佩佳 |
[01:21] | It’s happening. | 真的发生了 |
[01:22] | I thought we had a few more years. | 我原以为要过几年才会这样呢 |
[01:23] | – calm down. – No calm. It’s happening right now. | -淡定 -淡定不了 现在就在发生了 |
[01:25] | Riley invited her friends to family game night. | 莱丽邀请了她的朋友来参加我们的家庭游戏之夜 |
[01:28] | Riley, shnookums. | 莱丽 亲爱的 |
[01:31] | You’re gonna have to start to prioritize what’s more important to you, | 你现在必须把对你更重要的东西放在优先地位 |
[01:34] | Your family, huh? | 是你的家人 |
[01:36] | Or your friends? | 还是你的朋友呢 |
[01:37] | There is only one right answer. | 只有一个正确答案 |
[01:38] | – Why do I– – Wrong answer. | -我为什么要… -回答错误 |
[01:39] | – have to choose between– – Wrong answer. | -非得从中选择呢 -回答错误 |
[01:41] | I love my friends and I want to hang out with my friends. | 我爱我的朋友们 我想跟他们一起玩 |
[01:48] | Welcome to family game night, friends. | 欢迎参加家庭游戏之夜 朋友们 |
[01:50] | Wrong, wrong, wrong answer. | 错误 错误 回答错误 |
[02:48] | Get rid of them. | 快把他们打发走 |
[02:49] | Why do you have to be you all the time? | 你为什么总是要保持你的一贯作风啊 |
[02:51] | You think it’s easy? | 你以为我这样容易吗 |
[02:54] | Say goodbye to your daughter, honey. | 跟你女儿说拜拜吧 亲爱的 |
[02:56] | She has chosen her friends over her family. | 她选择了朋友 抛弃了我们这些家人 |
[02:58] | Why can’t we just play with her friends. | 我们何不跟她的朋友们一起玩呢 |
[03:00] | Because Topanga, | 因为呀 塔佩佳 |
[03:01] | The second she allowed Dr. Turtleneck | 一旦她允许龟颈博士 |
[03:03] | and Mr. Howdy Into our household, | 和豪迪先生闯入我们家 |
[03:05] | Our family was compromised by interlopers. | 我们的家庭就会被外人攻占 |
[03:12] | Maybe we could just come back another time. | 或许我们还是下次再来吧 |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah, we don’t have walls. | 是啊 我们家都没有墙呢 |
[03:18] | I told you we needed walls, Topanga. | 我就跟你说我们要建墙的吧 塔佩佳 |
[03:21] | Dr. Turtleneck, I presume. | 我猜你就是龟颈博士吧 |
[03:23] | How could you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[03:24] | Oh, because– you just seem like a doctor to me. | 因为…我看你就觉得像博士 |
[03:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -也谢谢你 |
[03:30] | And you must be… | 那你一定就是… |
[03:31] | Howdy. | 豪迪 |
[03:34] | See this? | 瞧见上面写的了吗 |
[03:35] | The family game. | “家庭”游戏 |
[03:38] | The game for families. | 供”家人”玩乐的游戏 |
[03:41] | Not the friends game, a game for friends. | 不是朋友游戏 那才是给朋友们玩的游戏 |
[03:44] | I saw that game. | 我看到那种游戏了 |
[03:45] | I didn’t buy that game. | 我没买那种游戏 |
[03:48] | I bought this one | 我买了这个 |
[03:49] | Because I used to have a family. | 因为我以前是有个家庭的 |
[03:51] | Will you stop? | 你能住嘴吗 |
[03:52] | How could she choose her friends over us? | 她怎么能选择了朋友 而不是我们呢 |
[03:54] | I mean, did they burp her? | 他们在她打嗝时给她拍后背吗 |
[03:57] | Did they change her diapers? | 是他们替她换尿布的吗 |
[03:59] | We haven’t yet, but we will when she’s old. | 我们还没有 但等她老的不能动时我们会的 |
[04:02] | Speak for yourself, honey. | 你只能代表你自己 亲爱的 |
[04:03] | I know that I have the absolute love and loyalty of my children | 我知道我对我的孩子有着绝对的爱和忠诚 |
[04:06] | Who like me fine and always will. | 他们都很爱我 并会一直爱下去 |
[04:08] | Everybody’s here. Everybody plays. | 人都到齐了 都一起玩吧 |
[04:10] | Cory, flipping out is only gonna make things worse. | 科利 你失控发疯只会让情况更加糟糕 |
[04:13] | Do you really want to drive her away? | 你真的想把她排斥得越来越远吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah, dad. | 是啊 爸爸 |
[04:16] | It’s like what you were teaching today. | 就像你今天的上课内容一样 |
[04:18] | I was teaching about the American revolution, Riley. | 我今天上课教的是美国独立战争 莱丽 |
[04:20] | How is this anything like the American revolution? | 眼前的情况跟美国独立战争有哪一点像了 |
[04:23] | How? | 怎么像了 |
[04:23] | Let’s think. | 我们来想想看 |
[04:32] | The American revolution. | 美国独立战争 |
[04:34] | Imagine England as a father. | 把英国想象成一个父亲 |
[04:36] | And America, it’s child. | 把美国想象成他的孩子 |
[04:39] | Knowing it’s time to break away. | 知道是时候与父亲分离了 |
[04:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[04:42] | I give you the revolutionary war. | 独立战争来啦 |
[04:48] | Subjects. | 国民们好啊 |
[04:50] | It is I, king George III, | 在下是 乔治三世国王 |
[04:54] | Ruler of the british empire. | 大英帝国的统治者 |
[04:56] | Now, where is that rebellious John Adams? | 约翰·亚当斯等叛党何在 |
[05:00] | Who dares chooses his American friends over his king? | 竟敢选择了那些美国朋友 抛弃了他的国王 |
[05:05] | Here I am! | 我在此 |
[05:07] | John Quincy Adams. | 约翰·昆西·亚当斯 |
[05:09] | Riley, uh, you’re actually John Adams. | 莱丽 你其实是约翰·亚当斯 |
[05:12] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[05:13] | John Adams was the father of John Quincy Adams. | 约翰·亚当斯是约翰·昆西·亚当斯的父亲 |
[05:15] | But our school is John Quincy Adams. | 但我们的学校叫约翰·昆西·亚当斯学校啊 |
[05:16] | My school was John Adams. | 我当年上的是叫约翰·亚当斯学校 |
[05:17] | Your school was the father of my school? | 你的学校是我的学校的父亲吗 |
[05:18] | Does that make sense to you? | 你觉得那能说的通吗 |
[05:19] | None of this does. | 我觉得这一切全说不通 |
[05:20] | I’m also gonna be your teacher next year. | 我明年还会是你的老师 |
[05:21] | – You’re kidding me. – now back to our story. | -你在开玩笑吧 -继续说我们的故事吧 |
[05:24] | It is I, | 是我 |
[05:25] | John not Quincy Adams. | 约翰·非昆西·亚当斯 |
[05:30] | Wait, why’d they name the school after this guy? | 等等 他们为什么用这家伙的名字作为学校名啊 |
[05:32] | I mean, he must have done something. | 他肯定是做出过什么大事吧 |
[05:34] | He did. He did something, we’re gonna get to it. | 是的 他是干了一些大事 我们待会儿会讲到的 |
[05:36] | So, John Adams, | 约翰·亚当斯 |
[05:38] | Where are your rebel friends? | 你那些叛党朋友呢 |
[05:40] | With me as always. | 一如既往地跟我在一起 |
[05:43] | Hark! | 听 |
[05:44] | Here’s one right now. | 这就来了一个 |
[05:48] | Looking good, Georgie Washington. | 你看上去很帅啊 乔治·华盛顿 |
[05:51] | John, you’re embarrassing me. | 约翰 你搞得我好尴尬 |
[05:55] | Good! | 很好 |
[05:57] | Now, may I introduce, | 接下来请容许我介绍 |
[05:59] | He is crazy smart, he’s rocking granny glasses, | 他那位超级聪明 戴着酷毙老花镜的 |
[06:02] | The old kite flyer himself, | 放风筝取电的杰出人物 |
[06:05] | Benjamin Franklin. | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[06:08] | I’m not doing this. | 我才不要演呢 |
[06:10] | Come on, we can’t start the revolution without you. | 来吧 没有你我们无法发起革命战争啊 |
[06:13] | Fine, but nobody look at me. | 好吧 但是大家都不准看我 |
[06:15] | Okay, nobody look at Maya! | 好吧 大家都不准看玛雅 |
[06:26] | Why, Benjamin Franklin, | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[06:28] | can you feel the electricity between us? | 你能感受到我们之间强烈的电流吗 |
[06:34] | When do we get rid of this guy? | 我们什么时候把这家伙除掉啊 |
[06:36] | Right now! | 马上 |
[06:37] | King George, | 乔治国王 |
[06:38] | The American colonies want their freedom. | 美国殖民们想要获得自由 |
[06:41] | You belong to me, and I will never let you go. | 你属于我 我永远不会放你走的 |
[06:43] | It’s the king’s law. | 这就是国王的法律 |
[06:44] | You belong to me until you’re 18. | 你在18岁之前都属于我 |
[06:46] | It’s the law. | 这是法律规定的 |
[06:47] | Whatever you say, king George. | 随你怎么说吧 乔治国王 |
[06:49] | Stop calling me that. | 别那么叫我了 |
[06:51] | What’s the matter? Pops doesn’t like pops’ lesson? | 怎么了 老爸不喜欢自己的课吗 |
[06:54] | Listen guys, | 听着 各位 |
[06:55] | Not everything I teach you in class applies to our lives. | 并非我在课堂上教你们的一切都是适用于生活的 |
[06:58] | It does, every time, sir. | 每次都是适用的 老师 |
[07:01] | Okay, game is all set up. | 好了 游戏都准备好了 |
[07:02] | We doing this thing, or what? | 我们到底还要不要玩啊 |
[07:03] | – No. – yes. | -不玩 -玩 |
[07:05] | Do you guys even know how to play the family game? | 你们知道怎么玩家庭游戏吗 |
[07:07] | Let me teach you. | 我来教你吧 |
[07:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Because I’m always here, and you can’t get rid of me. | 因为我一直在这里 你们无法摆脱我 |
[07:12] | Always wins. | 这位总是赢 |
[07:13] | Always eats too much popcorn and says, | 这位总是吃过多的爆米花 然后说 |
[07:14] | “I’m never eating popcorn again.” | “我以后再也不吃爆米花了” |
[07:16] | But it’s so delicious. | 但是实在是太好吃了 |
[07:20] | Would you be on my team, uncle Josh? | 你愿意跟我一队吗 乔希叔叔 |
[07:22] | Try and stop me. | 没人可以阻止 |
[07:23] | Okay, I’ll stop you. You’re on my team. | 我来阻止你 你得跟我一队 |
[07:24] | He’s my uncle. | 他是我叔叔 |
[07:26] | He’s my husband. | 他是我老公 |
[07:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜吧 |
[07:31] | It says here the goal is to get in to one of | 上面说目标就是和你的队友 |
[07:33] | the four success squares with your teammate. | 一起进入4个大本营之一 |
[07:34] | And then you win. It makes this sound. | 然后你就赢了 然后发出这种声音 |
[07:38] | I win! Oh, it hasn’t happened yet. | 我赢啦 噢 还没开始呢 |
[07:41] | What’s the big circle in the middle for? | 中间那个大圆圈是干什么的 |
[07:42] | Oh, we don’t go there. | 我们不能进去 |
[07:43] | If even one person goes in there, | 如果有人进去了 |
[07:45] | Then you have to play the long game. | 就得玩大长征了 |
[07:46] | What’s the long game? | 什么是”大长征” |
[07:47] | I don’t know. We’ve never played it. | 我也不知道 我们从没玩过 |
[07:48] | Intriguing. Should we find out? | 让我兴趣大增 我们该搞清楚一下吗 |
[07:49] | No, it takes forever. | 不要 那要玩太久 |
[07:51] | And you don’t get to hear this. | 而且你将听不到这种愉快的声音 |
[07:53] | I win! | 我赢啦 |
[07:53] | Oh, something’s wrong with me. | 我今晚真是有点毛病 |
[07:57] | I win! Oh, my goodness. | 我赢啦 天啊 |
[08:00] | Now who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[08:02] | Hi, Auggie. | 嗨 奥吉 |
[08:04] | Hey, you’re playing a game? | 嘿 你们在玩游戏呢 |
[08:06] | Can I be on your team? | 我可以跟你一队吗 |
[08:11] | You’re on your own, pal. | 你只能自己一个人啦 兄弟 |
[08:13] | My woman’s here. | 我的女人来了 |
[08:16] | Sure, Auggie. Bring your woman in. | 行啊 奥吉 让你的女人也加入 |
[08:19] | Let’s bring in everybody. | 让所有人都加入算了 |
[08:21] | Why don’t we put up signs on the telephone poles | 不如我们在电线杆上贴个告示吧 |
[08:23] | Next to the cats and the dogs. | 就贴在寻猫启事和寻狗启事旁边 |
[08:25] | Matthews family game night. | “麦修斯的家庭游戏之夜” |
[08:27] | Only not really, it’s kind of everybody family game night. | 但是实际上 却是各种闲杂人等的家庭游戏之夜 |
[08:30] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[08:31] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[08:32] | There’s the freak out. | 瞧他终于抓狂了 |
[08:33] | Best show in town. Do you feel better now, buddy? | 真是太精彩了 你感觉好受些了吗 老兄 |
[08:37] | – I do, thank you. – Thank you. | -是的 谢谢你 -也谢谢你 |
[08:48] | Looks like everybody’s all partnered up | 看来大家都找到队友了啊 |
[08:49] | Except for lil ol’ us. | 除了我们 |
[08:53] | I could pick you. | 我可以选你 |
[08:55] | Or I could pick you. | 或者选你 |
[08:57] | Or I could pick you. | 我是选你呢 |
[09:00] | Or I could pick you. | 还是选你呢 |
[09:06] | Yeah, well, you see, | 其实呢 那个 |
[09:07] | You represent homework and no fun, | 你代表的是家庭作业和毫无乐趣 |
[09:10] | While you are so handsome it kind of makes my eyes hurt. | 你则是太帅了 晃瞎我的眼 |
[09:15] | Okay, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 好吧 不如这样吧 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna be the game show host, is what I’m gonna do. | 我来当游戏主持人吧 |
[09:19] | ’cause they stand. | 因为主持人可以站着 |
[09:21] | And they move. | 而且可以动 |
[09:24] | Hiya, partner. | 你好啊 队友 |
[09:25] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[09:26] | And game show hosts make sure everyone follows the rules | 游戏主持人要确保大家都遵守游戏规则 |
[09:28] | And plays fair. | 公平竞技 |
[09:31] | Especially this one. | 除了这一只 |
[09:33] | Ava! | 艾瓦 |
[09:33] | Shh. I’m doing this for us, baby. | 嘘 我是为我们才不择手段的 宝贝 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:40] | The object of this game is to create a family, | 本游戏的目标是创建一个家庭 |
[09:42] | Protect it, and get safely through a world of obstacles | 保护它 并安全通过一系列难关 |
[09:45] | That will test how strong your family is. | 这些难关将检测你们的家庭有多强 |
[09:47] | The winner of the short game | 本游戏的冠军是 |
[09:48] | Is the first team to end up in one of the four success squares | 第一个成功到达4个大本营之一的团队 |
[09:52] | with a car and a house. | 那里有房有车 |
[09:54] | Get me a car and a house. | 给我买房买车 |
[09:56] | I’m trying. | 我在努力呢 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:01] | Um, Maya and I up first. We’ll go first. | 玛雅和我先来 我们先开始 |
[10:03] | Oh, says who? | 谁说的 |
[10:05] | Says the king of the castle. | 城堡之王说的 |
[10:06] | Just because you’re the king, | 就算你是国王 |
[10:08] | Doesn’t mean you get to make all of the rules. | 也不意味着你就有权制定所有规矩 |
[10:09] | Oh, yeah? That’s actually the first rule in the king’s handbook. | 是吗 那恰恰是作为国王的第一特权 |
[10:14] | Well, it’s been a lovely evening. | 今晚过得很愉快 |
[10:17] | And now I need a hug from my mama. | 现在我需要我娘的一个拥抱 |
[10:19] | Mama? | 娘 |
[10:21] | Yeah. What do you call your mama? | 是啊 你是怎么称呼自己老妈的 |
[10:23] | Ma. | 妈 |
[10:25] | Try it out. | 试试看 |
[10:27] | Ma. | 妈 |
[10:29] | Nah, she’d put me in the shed. | 不行 她会把我关进养棚的 |
[10:34] | You know what, dad, you may be the king, | 话说 老爸 你或许确实是国王 |
[10:36] | But I am going first. | 但我还是要第一个上 |
[10:42] | You are staging an act of open rebellion against your king. | 你这是在公开反叛你的国王 |
[10:44] | You have left the colonies no choice | 你让殖民地别无选择 |
[10:46] | but to break away from you and become independent. | 只能脱离你 寻求独立 |
[10:49] | Because you’re fighting for the sake of your families. | 因为你在为你的家人们抗争 |
[10:50] | And friends. | 以及朋友 |
[10:51] | And family is the most important thing in the world. | 家人是这世界上最重要的东西 |
[10:52] | And friends. | 以及朋友 |
[10:54] | Riley, you don’t think family should come first? | 莱丽 你不觉得家人该摆在第一位吗 |
[10:56] | I cannot do this right now. | 我现在没空跟你讨论这个 |
[10:57] | I am in the middle of a rebellion. | 我正在反叛国王呢 |
[11:03] | Let’s see how your little rebellion | 我们来看看你小小的反叛行为 |
[11:04] | Fares against the might of the british empire. | 如何与大英帝国的强军相对抗 |
[11:12] | Whoa, Farkle. | 哇 弗科 |
[11:14] | Where’d you get the cannon? | 你从哪儿弄来的大炮啊 |
[11:15] | From my cannon guy. | 从我的军火商朋友那里弄来的 |
[11:19] | Yes, general Washington. | 请说 华盛顿将军 |
[11:20] | You really have to wonder | 真是让人不得不好奇 |
[11:21] | If the king wasn’t so stubborn, | 如果国王没有那么顽固 |
[11:22] | Could something have been worked out | 会不会想出一些解决问题的办法 |
[11:24] | So America would still be in the British family? | 那么现在美国依然是英国大家庭的一部分 |
[11:26] | A nation or a family, | 无论是国家还是家庭 |
[11:28] | Can only remain united if it’s leaders govern fairly | 保持统一的前提 就是其领导者公正统治 |
[11:33] | And address the needs of all of its members | 并满足全体成员的需求 |
[11:35] | Both old and young. | 无论老幼 |
[11:37] | Well, I’m not gonna. | 我才不会那么做呢 |
[11:39] | So let’s get this party started. | 让精彩的”派对”开始吧 |
[11:41] | Is this thing loaded? | 到底装没装炮弹啊 |
[11:43] | It is now. | 现在装了 |
[11:44] | Happy fourth of July, everybody. | 大家国庆节快乐哦 |
[11:46] | Maya, the war hasn’t even started yet. | 玛雅 战争都还没开始呢 |
[11:48] | You’re gonna love Boston. | 你会很爱波士顿的[倾茶事件] |
[11:50] | When am I going to Boston? | 我什么时候去波士顿啊 |
[11:52] | In five… | 倒数5 |
[11:53] | 4 3… Four, three … | |
[11:55] | Four, five, six, and as usual | 4 5 6 跟往常一样 |
[11:57] | I will choose the fatherhood path. | 我将选择父亲之路 |
[12:01] | And the pink square means… | 粉色卡片的意思是 |
[12:03] | I get a daughter. | 我有了一个女儿 |
[12:07] | Actually sir, Farkle and I already own that square. | 实际上 老师 弗科和我已经赢得那张卡了 |
[12:10] | So… | 所以呢 |
[12:12] | So, your daughter’s ours. | 所以你女儿其实是我们的 |
[12:16] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[12:19] | Let him talk. | 听他继续说 |
[12:21] | According to the game, we get your daughter. | 根据这个游戏 你女儿归我们了 |
[12:27] | Josh! | 乔希 |
[12:28] | She’s not Riley matthews anymore, my brother. | 她现在已经不是莱丽·麦修斯了 老哥 |
[12:30] | She’s now mrs. Dr. Howdy turtleneck. | 她现在是豪迪&龟颈太太 |
[12:41] | Uh, sir, you’re holding on a little tight. | 老师 你捏的有点太紧了 |
[12:43] | You really need to let go, sir. | 你真得放手了 老师 |
[12:47] | You killed my daughter. | 你杀了我女儿 |
[12:51] | My turn. I pick six. | 到我了 我选择6 |
[12:53] | Uh, Ava you need to roll the dice. | 艾瓦 你得靠掷筛子决定 |
[12:55] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 One, two, three four five six. | |
[12:57] | Josh, objection. | 乔希 我反对 |
[12:59] | I’m going to allow it. | 我允许她这种行为 |
[13:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:02] | Because she cracks me up. | 因为她逗的我很想笑 |
[13:04] | I get a… | 我得到的是… |
[13:06] | Make your own luck card. | 好运卡 |
[13:07] | Take over someone’s family business. | “接管别人的家事 |
[13:10] | Choose one player to send back to start. | 可以选择将一位参赛者打回去从头开始” |
[13:13] | I choose… | 我选择… |
[13:15] | One Topanga, two Topanga, | 一个塔佩佳 两个塔佩佳 |
[13:17] | Three Topanga, four. | 三个塔佩佳 四个 |
[13:18] | Five Topanga, six Topanga, | 五个塔佩佳 六个塔佩佳 |
[13:20] | Seven Topanga, or… | 七个塔佩佳 还是… |
[13:22] | Topanga! | 就是塔佩佳 |
[13:31] | This stinks. | 这太卑鄙了 |
[13:33] | This had to be done, mommy. | 只能这样了 妈咪 |
[13:36] | It’s okay, my lovebug. | 没关系的 小可爱 |
[13:37] | Luckily, my team always wins. | 走运的是 我的队总会赢的 |
[13:40] | And my teammate has a turn, | 我的队友还有一次机会 |
[13:41] | And I’m sure she’s going to use it to help me. | 我相信她一定会用来帮助我的 |
[13:45] | Right, Riley? | 对吧 莱丽 |
[13:47] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝女儿 |
[13:49] | Mom, I really hate to do this | 妈 我真的不想这样的 |
[13:51] | But I have a go to Europe with a friend card. | 但我有张”和朋友一起去欧洲”卡 |
[13:55] | And you’re all the way back there. | 你还远在那里呢 |
[13:57] | And I’ve never been to Europe. | 我可从来没去过欧洲 |
[14:00] | I want to go to Europe. | 我也想去欧洲 |
[14:01] | Get off my back! | 别烦我了 |
[14:06] | Wait, you’re leaving me? | 等等 你要抛下我吗 |
[14:09] | Mom, it is not personal, I just got this card and– | 妈 这不是针对你 我只是获得这张卡 |
[14:11] | Wait, you’re leaving me? | 等等 你要抛下我吗 |
[14:15] | Here it comes. | 好戏来了 |
[14:17] | I am your mother. | 我可是你妈啊 |
[14:19] | I have your absolute love and loyalty. | 你对我应该有着绝对的爱和忠诚 |
[14:22] | What do you think you’re talking to him? | 你以为你是在跟他说话吗 |
[14:25] | Hey, Farkle. | 嘿 弗科 |
[14:26] | How do you that again? | 那个音要怎么发来着 |
[14:32] | Now you run, sir. | 到你了 老师 |
[14:34] | No, actually now I go right over here | 不 实际上现在我要到这边来 |
[14:36] | Which is exactly where I belong. | 这才是我的归属地 |
[14:38] | Well, this game just got real. | 这游戏现在演变成现实版的了啊 |
[14:40] | Will the daughter go off on her own | 女儿是会独立追求新生活 |
[14:41] | Or does the mother hold on to her forever? | 还是母亲会永远把她管住不放呢 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry, mommy. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[14:48] | – Partners? – Forever. | -伙伴们 -一辈子 |
[14:50] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[14:51] | Mom, I am just playing a game. | 妈 我这只是在玩游戏而已 |
[14:53] | Isn’t that what you want me to do? | 难道这不是你想让我做的吗 |
[14:55] | Win? | 赢啊 |
[14:56] | Not without me. | 但别抛下我去赢啊 |
[14:58] | Hey, Topanga. | 嘿 塔佩佳 |
[15:01] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[15:07] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[15:08] | Let’s win this thing. | 我们来赢得这场游戏吧 |
[15:10] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[15:11] | Let’s win this thing. | 我们来赢得这场游戏吧 |
[15:12] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[15:13] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[15:17] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[15:18] | It’s way past our bedtime. | 我们的睡觉时间早过了 |
[15:29] | Okay, we have a five minute break | 好了 我们现在有5分钟中场休息时间 |
[15:30] | For new team strategy talk. | 来谈谈新的团队策略 |
[15:32] | Which means we can not waste a second. | 那意味着我们一秒钟都不能浪费 |
[15:34] | What do you got? | 你有什么想法 |
[15:35] | You’re destroying your parents. | 你在摧毁你的父母 |
[15:36] | That’s the object of the game. | 那正是这游戏的目的啊 |
[15:39] | Oh, come on, Maya. | 拜托 玛雅 |
[15:41] | It’s not like we’re actually going backpacking through Europe. | 又不是我们真的要背包游欧洲了 |
[15:43] | We should definitely go backpacking through Europe. | 我们绝对该背包游欧洲 |
[15:46] | And we’ll bring Lucas and Farkle to Europe. | 我们还要把卢卡斯和弗科也带去欧洲 |
[15:48] | Yeah, and we’ll bring your parents. | 好啊 把你父母也带上 |
[15:50] | Why would you want to bring my parents? | 你为什么想带上我父母啊 |
[15:53] | Oh. I get it. | 噢 我懂了 |
[15:56] | This isn’t a game to them at all, is it? | 这对他们而言并不是个游戏 对吧 |
[15:58] | No, it isn’t. | 是的 根本不是 |
[16:00] | Then how do we possibly win? | 那我们还怎么可能赢啊 |
[16:01] | You don’t win. | 你不需要赢 |
[16:03] | You just play with them, Riley. | 你只需要陪他们玩就行了 莱丽 |
[16:05] | It’s game night. | 这是游戏之夜 |
[16:06] | Their favorite night of the month. | 是他们每个月最喜欢的一个夜晚 |
[16:09] | I just thought you get more time with them. | 我以为 孩子们还会在我们身边更长时间呢 |
[16:11] | She’s 12, and she’s gonna be gone in a blink. | 她已经12岁了 一眨眼就会远走高飞了 |
[16:14] | He’s five, and already been married for 20 years. | 他才5岁 却已经像结婚20年了一样 |
[16:23] | He gets that from me. | 他这点是遗传我的 |
[16:26] | Listen Topanga. | 听着 塔佩佳 |
[16:28] | We’ve been a team all our lives, | 我们已经相伴一辈子了 |
[16:31] | So now we’re a team in this game. | 现在我们在这游戏中也是同伴 |
[16:33] | That’s not so bad, is it? | 那并不算太糟 不是吗 |
[16:35] | You just get so much of her | 你总是有很多时间陪她在一起 |
[16:37] | And you do such a great job teaching her, | 而且你把她教育得很好 |
[16:39] | she’s so much like you. | 她真的好像你 |
[16:41] | I just want to know that I’ve made an impression on her. | 我只是想知道 我对她也产生了一些影响 |
[16:45] | Every parent I know who has kids this age | 我认识的每一个有着这么大孩子的父母 |
[16:47] | Tells me this is when they head towards their friends. | 都跟我说 他们会从现在开始更偏向于朋友 |
[16:51] | But eventually, they make their way back. | 但最终 他们还是会回来的 |
[16:58] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[16:59] | They’re already back. | 她们已经回来了 |
[17:01] | Break’s over. Game on! | 休息时间结束 游戏继续 |
[17:04] | Game over. God bless America. | 战争结束 上帝保佑美国 |
[17:07] | How could you do this? | 你们怎么可以这样 |
[17:09] | My kingdom. | 我的王国啊 |
[17:11] | I have nothing left. | 我现在一无所有了 |
[17:15] | Actually, you still have India, Ireland, Australia, | 实际上 你还有印度 爱尔兰 澳大利亚 |
[17:17] | Shakespeare, Dickens, and The Beatles. | 莎士比亚 狄更斯和披头士乐队 |
[17:20] | Who needs you anyway? | 谁需要你们啊 |
[17:22] | You know you do. | 你知道你还是需要的 |
[17:25] | The revolutionary war ended in 1783 | 美国独立战争于1783年结束 |
[17:29] | Leaving a rift between England and the United States. | 让英国和美国就此断绝了关系 |
[17:33] | But we love each other now, though, right? | 但我们现在是相亲相爱的 对吧 |
[17:35] | We do, but it took some time. | 是的 但却是过了很多年才和好的 |
[17:37] | In fact, it wasn’t until 1814, | 实际上 直到1814年 |
[17:41] | when another American helped mend that relationship. | 另外一个美国人才帮助修复了两国关系 |
[17:43] | His name, Riley, was John Quincy Adams. | 莱丽 他的大名 就是约翰·昆西·亚当斯 |
[17:50] | That’s what the kid did. | 原来他干的大事就是这个啊 |
[17:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:53] | See, it took the next generation to bring everybody together. | 瞧吧 直到下一代人才让大家重新团聚在一起 |
[17:56] | So people that go to war can actually become friends? | 所以战争的双方 依然是可以做朋友的吗 |
[18:00] | Revolution is a short moment in time. | 革命只是短暂的一段时期 |
[18:04] | But if you play the long game correctly, | 但如果长期路线是正确的话 |
[18:06] | Everybody can end up just where they’re supposed to be. | 每个人都能找到属于自己的位置 |
[18:14] | Someone has to get a 12. | 得掷个12才行 |
[18:15] | Anything but a 12. | 只能是12 |
[18:16] | Nobody throw a 12. | 没人可以掷出12 |
[18:18] | 12! | 是12 |
[18:19] | Oh, thank goodness. It’s over. | 谢天谢地 终于结束了 |
[18:21] | No, it’s not. | 不 还没有 |
[18:23] | I’m not going for the success square. | 我不要进入大本营 |
[18:25] | I’m going for the circle in the middle. | 我要进入中间的大圈子里 |
[18:28] | We are going to play the long game. | 我们要玩大长征 |
[18:30] | – what? – you could win. | -什么 -你现在就可以赢了啊 |
[18:31] | Dude, why would you do that? | 妹子 请问你为什么这么做 |
[18:35] | Because tonight the family game is not about winning. | 因为今晚的家庭游戏重点不在于赢 |
[18:39] | Uh, say what? | 你说什么 |
[18:43] | Mom, I was only trying to beat you | 妈 我之所以想打败你 |
[18:45] | Because I want you to be proud of me. | 是因为我希望你为我感到骄傲 |
[18:47] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah, I want to be like you. | 是啊 我想变得像你这样 |
[18:51] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[18:52] | A killer shark who always wins? | 变成一个永远都会获胜的女强人 |
[18:55] | That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. | 这是我听过的最感人的话了 |
[19:00] | So tonight, | 所以今晚 |
[19:01] | Let’s find out what happens when you play the long game. | 我们来看看如果玩大长征的话会怎样 |
[19:04] | I’m never gonna see my mama again. | 我再也别想见到我娘了 |
[19:07] | I wanted someone to land on the success square. | 我还指望某人能进入大本营呢 |
[19:09] | I kind of wanted to hear | 我有点想听到这声音 |
[19:12] | I win! Seriously, help me. | 我赢啦 说真的 快帮助治好我 |
[19:15] | In the long game, the players all play together | 在大长征环节 所有的参赛者要一起合作 |
[19:17] | To conquer the game itself. | 征服游戏本身 |
[19:19] | So we’re all on one big team then? | 所以我们现在是一个大团队了吗 |
[19:22] | If you’ll let us be. | 前提是你接受我们 |
[19:24] | And dad, I promise that nobody is going anywhere. | 爸 我保证没人会离开你们的 |
[19:27] | Well, Riley, you know what? | 莱丽 你知道吗 |
[19:29] | If these are the people you’ve chosen to leave us for someday, | 如果你将来抛下我们 是要跟这几个人在一起 |
[19:32] | They’re welcome to play with us anytime. | 我们也欢迎他们随时来玩游戏 |
[19:36] | You’ve made some wonderful choices. | 你做出了一些非常棒的选择 |
[19:39] | You’re gonna buy the friends game? | 你这下会去买”朋友游戏”了吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:42] | Can we play that one with you guys? | 我们能和你们一起玩那个游戏吗 |
[19:44] | Anytime you want. | 随时都行 |
[19:47] | You’re a good king. | 你是个好国王 |
[19:48] | You’re a good John Quincy Adams. | 你也是个好约翰·昆西·亚当斯 |
[19:51] | Oh, the kid who brought everyone together. | 那个让大家又团结在一起的小子啊 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:56] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[20:02] | Who’s joining us? | 谁要加入我们 |
[20:04] | We are. | 我们要加入 |
[20:11] | Well, birds are chirping. | 鸟儿在叽叽喳喳 |
[20:12] | Sounds of a sleepy city coming to life as the sun peeks its smiling face。 | 当太阳露出笑脸时 沉睡的城市开始苏醒 |
[20:18] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 行吧 |
[20:20] | …upon 8 tired game players. | 阳光照在8个疲惫的参赛者身上 |
[20:22] | And if Auggie Matthews can roll a two, | 如果奥吉·麦修斯能掷出一个2的话 |
[20:25] | Then we will finally find out what happens when you win the long game. | 那我们就能知道 赢得大长征后是怎样的情况 |
[20:29] | Nobody can roll a two. | 没人可以掷出2 |
[20:31] | We pick two. | 我们选择2 |
[20:33] | You know what, Ava? | 你知道吗 艾瓦 |
[20:35] | I finally like you. | 我终于开始喜欢你了 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[20:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:12] | And as everyone is joined together, | 在所有人参与到一起合作后 |
[21:13] | We see that in the long game, | 我们看到 在大长征中 |
[21:15] | Friends become family. | 朋友也变成了家人 |
[21:19] | It’s not a game at all. | 其实这根本不是游戏 |
[21:20] | What is it, mommy? | 那是什么 妈咪 |
[21:22] | It’s life. | 是生活 |
[21:23] | Life is the long game? | 生活就是大长征吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah, bubba. | 是的 宝宝 |
[21:26] | Life is the long game. | 生活就是大长征 |
[21:30] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[21:33] | You do understand I’m too old for you? | 你知道我对你来说年纪太大了吧 |
[21:35] | I do, Josh. I know that. | 我知道 乔希 我懂的 |
[21:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:39] | But I’m in it for the long game. | 但我打算通过大长征来争取 |
[21:45] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[22:00] | I’m glad we’re all friends again. | 我真高兴我们又重新成为朋友了 |
[22:01] | Yeah, I’m glad I can take this off. | 是啊 我真高兴可以把这个摘掉了 |
[22:03] | It’s amazing that people so close can go to war. | 那么亲密的人之间都可以发起战争 真不可思议 |
[22:06] | Take off your crown. | 把你的王冠摘掉 |
[22:07] | No. | 不要 |
[22:08] | Luckily, it’s all history and not our real lives. | 幸运的是 这都是历史 不是我们的现实生活 |
[22:12] | We’re having family game night tonight. | 我们今晚要举办家庭游戏之夜 |
[22:14] | You guys want to come? | 你们想来吗 |
[22:15] | Sure, thanks, I’d love that. | 好啊 谢谢 我很乐意 |
[22:17] | Take off your crown. | 把你的王冠摘掉 |
[22:18] | No. I’d love that, thank you. | 不要 我很爱这样 谢谢 |
[22:20] | So you’re never going to take off your crown? | 所以你永远不会把王冠摘下来吗 |
[22:21] | No. | 不会 |
[22:24] | Don’t you think you should ask your dad? | 你不觉得你该先过问一下你爸吗 |
[22:28] | Nah. | 不用 |
[22:29] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么差错呢 |