时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Lyra? | 莱拉 |
[00:39] | Lord Asriel has torn up our sky. | 阿斯里尔勋爵撕裂了天空 |
[00:46] | And left the world in chaos. | 让世界陷入混乱 |
[00:55] | The witches believe this is the start of a powerful prophecy. | 女巫们认为这是一则强大预言的开始 |
[01:01] | One that could destroy all existence… | 这预言或能摧毁一切生灵 |
[01:09] | …or make it anew. | 或让万物焕然一新 |
[01:16] | It is time to prepare… | 现在需要做好准备 |
[01:23] | …to draw sides. | 划分阵营了 |
[02:00] | I know, | 我知道 |
[02:02] | I miss Roger, too, but we can’t go back. | 我也很想罗杰 但我们不能回去 |
[02:45] | Lyra, look! | 莱拉 看 |
[02:50] | Asriel’s photogram. | 阿斯里尔的照片 |
[02:53] | The city in the sky. | 天空之城 |
[05:03] | I don’t like this. | 这不对劲 |
[05:16] | Someone left in a hurry. | 有人走得很匆忙 |
[05:25] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪了 |
[05:56] | Something’s happened here, Pan. | 这里肯定发生了什么 潘 |
[05:59] | Asriel? | 是阿斯里尔干的吗 |
[06:01] | I wouldn’t put it past him. | 他倒是干得出来 |
[06:15] | Should we ask the alethiometer where everyone is? | 我们要问问真理仪人都去哪了吗 |
[06:17] | No. We’re not asking that thing anything. | 不 我们不问那玩意任何事 |
[06:20] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[06:21] | I think we can trust it. | 我觉得我们可以信任它 |
[06:22] | It’s never lied to us. | 它从来没骗过我们 |
[06:24] | Without it, would Roger have died? | 没有它 罗杰会死吗 |
[06:25] | No. We need to make our own way now. | 不 我们现在要自己探索 |
[06:55] | We have all observatories trained upon the schism. | 我们已让所有天文台研究这道裂缝 |
[06:58] | All are reporting back the same thing. One world. | 他们的回报一致 是一个世界 |
[07:01] | And do they have a sense of how to block up this hole? | 那他们知道要如何堵上这个洞了吗 |
[07:05] | Not as yet. | 现在还不 |
[07:06] | A new world and Asriel simply exploded it into being. | 阿斯里尔轻易地炸出了一个新世界 |
[07:11] | Presumably, it was already there. | 这个世界应该原本就存在 |
[07:13] | Heresy! | 异端邪说 |
[07:16] | Cardinal… | 主教 |
[07:18] | ..it is hardly heresy any more. | 这现在已经不是异端邪说了 |
[07:20] | It is visible in the sky above our heads. | 它就在我们头顶的天空中 |
[07:24] | If you would just leave the vessel to look at it. | 您离开船舱就能看到 |
[07:27] | I’ll not be lectured by you on this issue. | 关于这事 我不需要听你教训 |
[07:29] | Nor should you have to be. | 那是当然 |
[07:31] | Cardinal Sturrock, I simply ask… | 斯特罗克主教 我只是请求… |
[07:34] | ..that, rather than focus on what is in the past, | 与其纠结于过去的事 |
[07:36] | we focus on what is in the present. | 我们不如着眼于现在 |
[07:39] | The fuse has been lit, | 引线已经点燃 |
[07:40] | the bomb has been exploded. | 炸弹已经爆炸 |
[07:42] | The world is aware. | 全世界都已经知道了 |
[07:44] | We cannot ignore what everyone has seen. | 我们不能无视人人都已看到的景象 |
[07:47] | – We would lose… – Damn you! | -我们会失去… -该死的 |
[07:52] | Perhaps I may help? | 也许我能帮忙 |
[07:54] | There is a witch on board, | 船上有一个女巫 |
[07:56] | caught as part of our round up of undesirables | 是入侵发生后 我们围剿不良分子时 |
[07:59] | following this incursion. | 抓到的 |
[08:00] | For centuries, witches have claimed knowledge of other worlds. | 数世纪以来 女巫们一直自称了解其他世界 |
[08:04] | This witch may help us understand this instability. | 这个女巫也许能帮我们理解这不安定的局面 |
[08:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:10] | Do me the honour of talking with her. | 那就让我和她聊聊 |
[08:19] | That is, if you men have… | 当然得等你们… |
[08:21] | ..finished your discussions. | 都探讨好了的 |
[08:26] | We have yet to understand, | 我们还不明白 |
[08:27] | what is your precise role in all of this? | 你现在算是扮演了什么角色 |
[08:30] | My “precise role”? | 我”扮演了什么角色” |
[08:34] | What did you and Asriel discuss on the mountain on that night? | 你和阿斯里尔那天晚上在山上都说了什么 |
[08:42] | I never reached Asriel, Your Eminence. | 我没能追上阿斯里尔 主教大人 |
[08:46] | – Why do I doubt that? – I have absolutely no idea. | -我为什么不相信呢 -那我怎么知道 |
[08:49] | But you’re right. | 但你说得没错 |
[08:50] | Asriel needs stopping. | 必须阻止阿斯里尔 |
[08:54] | This explosion requires investigation, not ignorance. | 我们必须查明爆炸真相 不能置之不理 |
[09:00] | There is one, possibly multiple worlds out there. | 可能存在一个 甚至多个其他世界 |
[09:05] | And these witches have always known more than they should. | 这些女巫一向知道很多不该知道的事 |
[09:07] | Let me find out what. | 让我去问出来 |
[09:10] | We cannot allow this woman to take control! | 我们不能让这个女人掌控大局 |
[09:15] | You know, I look around this room… | 我环顾这个房间… |
[09:18] | and I see failure. | 只看到了失败 |
[09:21] | Father MacPhail, | 麦克费尔神父 |
[09:22] | who failed to even emerge from Asriel’s laboratory. | 甚至没有逃出阿斯里尔的实验室 |
[09:26] | Fra Pavel, who couldn’t read his alethiometer | 弗拉·帕维尔没能解读真理仪 |
[09:29] | to see what was happening. | 搞清楚现在的情况 |
[09:30] | I am not immune from failure myself. | 而我也不是没失败过 |
[09:33] | I didn’t reach Asriel in time | 我没能及时追上阿斯里尔 |
[09:35] | and I vow now never… | 我现在发誓 绝不… |
[09:38] | to fail again. | 再次失败 |
[09:42] | This witch, you believe you can find an answer | 这个女巫 你觉得你能从她那里问出 |
[09:47] | to what Asriel did? | 阿斯里尔做了什么吗 |
[09:51] | Well, I believe that I am more… | 我觉得我比大部分人… |
[09:57] | persuasive than most. | 都更有说服力 |
[10:02] | Test me on what I discover. | 试试看我能问出什么 |
[10:06] | And if I discover nothing… | 如果我一无所获… |
[10:11] | then, do your worst. | 那我随你处置 |
[10:38] | It’s a cafe. | 这是家咖啡馆 |
[10:40] | Maybe we could find something to eat in there. | 也许我们能在里面找到吃的 |
[11:28] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄痛我了 |
[11:30] | That’ll teach you for sneaking around. | 谁让你鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry I scared you. | 抱歉我吓到你了 |
[11:34] | You didn’t scare me. | 你没有吓到我 |
[11:36] | Sorry I scared YOU. | 抱歉是我吓到你了 |
[11:37] | Please let me go. | 求你放开我 |
[11:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:47] | Lyra Silvertongue. | 莱拉·巧舌如簧 |
[11:49] | Is this your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[11:51] | No. I’m Will Parry. | 不是 我是威尔·佩里 |
[11:54] | Finally, someone else to talk to. | 终于 有个能说说话的人了 |
[12:00] | That’s Pan. | 那是潘 |
[12:02] | Where’s your daemon? | 你的精灵呢 |
[12:08] | How’s it talking? | 它怎么会说话 |
[12:13] | He does know not to touch me, right? | 他知道他不能碰我吧 |
[12:17] | That’s a talking animal. | 这小动物会说话 |
[12:18] | No, it’s not a talking animal. That’s my demon. | 不 它不是会说话的动物 而是我的精灵 |
[12:21] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[12:24] | You don’t have a demon? | 你没有精灵吗 |
[12:26] | I can’t see one. | 我没看见有 |
[12:28] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能啊 |
[12:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:33] | No. | 不 |
[12:34] | Come on, Pan. | 走吧 潘 |
[12:37] | Lyra Silvertongue… | 莱拉·巧舌如簧… |
[12:39] | ..wait! | 等等 |
[12:47] | Don’t make assumptions. | 别乱下定论 |
[12:49] | He seems kind. He could be helpful. | 他看着挺好的 也许能帮我们 |
[13:09] | Fixed my heater yet? | 把我的加热器修好了吗 |
[13:10] | Heater’s still busted. | 加热器还是坏的 |
[13:13] | Compass, too. | 罗盘也是 |
[13:14] | Compass has got fritzed by the storm. | 罗盘被风暴给弄坏了 |
[13:16] | Lee, you’re being strange. | 李 你有点怪怪的 |
[13:18] | I’m not being strange. | 我没怪怪的 |
[13:19] | The whole world is talking about that tear in the sky. | 全世界都在谈论那个天上的裂口 |
[13:22] | The witches will want us to join the fight. | 女巫们会希望我们加入战斗的 |
[13:24] | We’re not here to talk about the fight, | 我们不是来谈论战斗的 |
[13:26] | we’re here to talk about Lyra | 而是来谈论莱拉的 |
[13:28] | and see if the witches can help us. | 来看看女巫们是否能帮我们 |
[13:30] | They might know this weapon we’re looking for. | 她们也许知道我们要找的这个武器 |
[13:33] | Lee, look. | 李 快看 |
[13:45] | Well, isn’t that something? | 真壮观啊 |
[13:58] | Lyra, we need to think sensibly. | 莱拉 我们得理智地想想 |
[14:02] | If your father was here, he’s gone. | 即便你爸爸来过这里 他也已经离开了 |
[14:06] | So, we need a new plan. | 所以我们需要个新计划 |
[14:07] | But we’re going to need friends and… | 但我们需要朋友和… |
[14:09] | We had a friend, he died. | 我们有过一个朋友 他死了 |
[14:14] | Please, think. | 求你了 想想 |
[14:17] | Perhaps he’s our only chance to… | 也许他是我们唯一的机会… |
[14:22] | Hi, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[14:27] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯你 |
[14:31] | It’s just… I’ve never seen a daemon before. | 只是…我从没见过精灵 |
[14:34] | To me, “daemon” means something evil. | 对我来说 demon是指一种邪灵 |
[14:37] | Er…thanks? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[14:41] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是这里的人 对吧 |
[14:43] | From this world? | 这个世界的 |
[14:46] | Me neither. | 我也不是 |
[14:48] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来到这里的 |
[14:49] | I crossed through a window… | 我穿过了一扇窗户 |
[14:53] | ..That my father made. | 我父亲创造的 |
[14:55] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:58] | I, er, followed a cat through a hole in the air. | 我跟着一只猫穿过了一个半空中的洞 |
[15:02] | It sounds mad! | 听起来很疯狂 |
[15:06] | So, there are three worlds and two windows? | 所以有三个世界和两扇窗户吗 |
[15:10] | All connected to here. | 都与这里相连 |
[15:13] | Look, I know this world doesn’t make sense. | 听着 我知道这世界不合情理 |
[15:15] | And I don’t know whether I’m odd for not having a daemon | 我不知道是我没有精灵很奇怪 |
[15:17] | or you’re odd for having one. | 还是你有精灵很奇怪 |
[15:18] | But, maybe, we could look around together? | 不过 也许我们能一起到处看看 |
[15:22] | The three of us. | 我们三个 |
[15:24] | That’s the best idea I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的主意 |
[15:47] | Strange new times. | 奇怪的新时代 |
[15:49] | It must be hard to be separated from your sister witches? | 和你的女巫姐妹们分开一定很难熬吧 |
[15:54] | Now I am trying to help you. | 我的确是想帮你 |
[15:56] | Not out of any…generosity of spirit but, | 但并非出于宽宏大量 |
[15:59] | rather, pragmatism. | 而是因为务实 |
[16:01] | Such an underrated quality. | 这品质被严重低估了 |
[16:08] | You know that you’re trapped? | 你知道你困住了吧 |
[16:10] | You and your daemon. | 你和你的精灵 |
[16:12] | All you have is the information you carry. | 你只有你知道的信息 |
[16:17] | Share that information | 把那信息告诉我 |
[16:20] | and we can become productive. | 我们就能有所进展 |
[16:23] | And productive people… | 有进展的人 |
[16:26] | Well, they are generally treated… | 通常能得到 |
[16:30] | very well. | 礼遇 |
[16:37] | I’m looking for a child last seen with an aeronaut | 我在找一个孩子 她最后出现在伯尔凡加 |
[16:41] | and one of your kind at Bolvangar. | 跟一个气球驾驶员和一个女巫同行 |
[16:43] | I can tell you nothing. | 我什么都不能说 |
[17:02] | A witch’s cloud-pine. | 女巫的云松枝 |
[17:06] | Is it true that within it is your ability to fly? | 真是这东西给了你飞翔的能力吗 |
[17:10] | Your ability to use magic? | 还有使用魔法的能力 |
[17:13] | What is within me is vaster than anything you can imagine. | 我体内的能力远超出你的想象 |
[17:48] | Someone must be able to tell us how these worlds are connected. | 一定有人能解释这些世界是如何相连的 |
[17:51] | There’s millions of worlds. My father saw this one – why? | 有数不清的世界 为什么我父亲看到了这个 |
[17:56] | I think it has to do with Dust. | 我觉得一定与尘埃有关 |
[17:59] | I think that’s why I’m here. | 那就是我来这里的原因 |
[18:01] | – Dust? – You don’t have Dust? | -尘埃 -你们没有尘埃吗 |
[18:03] | No, we have dust. | 我们有 |
[18:05] | I’m just guessing my dust is not the same as your dust. | 但我猜我们说的不是一回事 |
[18:07] | Well, some people think it’s sin. | 有些人认为它是罪孽 |
[18:09] | “Sin”? | “罪孽” |
[18:13] | I actually think it’s more complicated than that. | 我觉得其实没那么简单 |
[18:17] | I think, if bad people think it’s bad, | 如果坏人认为它是坏东西 |
[18:19] | then, maybe it’s good. | 那或许它其实是好东西 |
[18:22] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:27] | There’s someone there. | 那边有人 |
[18:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:39] | I just want to talk to you! | 我只是想聊聊 |
[18:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[18:50] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[18:56] | Get off! Leave me alone! | 滚开 别碰我 |
[19:01] | Who are you and why were you running from us? | 你们是什么人 为什么要逃跑 |
[19:03] | Who are you | 你是什么人 |
[19:03] | – and why were you chasing us? – Because… | -为什么要追我们 -因为… |
[19:06] | you’re the only other people we’ve seen here. | 除了你们之外我们没见到过别人 |
[19:08] | We just want to know about this place. | 我们只是想了解一下这个地方 |
[19:26] | Nah, I’m good. | 我不喝 |
[19:28] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[19:29] | we’re good at snuffling the safe stuff, aren’t we, Paola? | 我们闻得出变没变质 是吧 宝拉 |
[19:32] | The bread’s still fresh. | 面包还是新鲜的 |
[19:37] | Where are the grown-ups? | 大人都哪去了 |
[19:38] | The clever ones have run. | 聪明的都跑了 |
[19:41] | Since the attack. | 自从袭击发生后 |
[19:42] | Spectres are everywhere. | 现在到处都是妖怪 |
[19:44] | What are Spectres? | 妖怪是什么 |
[19:46] | Is that why no-one’s here? | 所以这里才没人吗 |
[19:47] | You don’t know what Spectres are? | 你不知道妖怪是什么吗 |
[19:49] | They’re bad, these Spectres? | 这些妖怪不好吗 |
[19:51] | You’re safe yet. | 你暂时还安全 |
[19:52] | You’re still a girl. | 你还是个小女孩 |
[19:55] | He’s close, though, to the change. | 但是他很快就要变了 |
[19:58] | What change? | 变什么 |
[20:00] | When you’re a man | 等你成年了 |
[20:01] | and the Spectres can get you. | 妖怪就会来抓你 |
[20:04] | Just like Tullio. | 就像图利奥那样 |
[20:05] | Who’s Tullio? | 图利奥是谁 |
[20:06] | No-one. | 不重要 |
[20:09] | We’ve got to be careful, that’s all. | 我们要小心 就这样 |
[20:13] | So, if Spectres are everywhere, then why can’t we see them? | 如果到处都是妖怪 那我们为什么看不见 |
[20:18] | Only adults can see Spectres. | 只有大人才能看见妖怪 |
[20:22] | What do they do? | 它们会做什么 |
[20:23] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[20:25] | They take your insides out. | 它们会把人吸干 |
[20:28] | You’re still alive, | 你不会死 |
[20:30] | but everything that makes you human… | 但是你的一切人性 |
[20:35] | …that’s gone. | 都不复存在了 |
[20:38] | Our parents, it happened to them. | 我们父母就是这样 |
[20:41] | So, it’s just us now. | 所以现在只剩我们了 |
[20:44] | And we’re happy. Aren’t we, Paola? | 我们很开心 对吧 宝拉 |
[20:47] | Can run around the city now. | 可以在市里到处跑 |
[20:48] | Do what we like. | 随心所欲 |
[20:49] | And so can you. | 你也可以 |
[20:55] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[21:03] | – What are you doing? – Paying for the food we ate. | -你做什么 -付我们吃的东西的钱 |
[21:06] | – Paying who? – Eating without paying for it is stealing. | -付给谁 -吃东西不付钱等于偷窃 |
[21:08] | If you start behaving like a grown-up, | 如果你开始表现得像个大人 |
[21:10] | the Spectres will get you. | 妖怪会来抓你的 |
[21:13] | What do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[21:18] | – I don’t trust her. – Nor do I. | -我不信任她 -我也是 |
[21:21] | They didn’t have demons either. | 她们也没有精灵 |
[21:23] | Yeah, looks like you’re the odd one out. | 对 看来你才是独特的 |
[21:26] | You’re going to have to keep him hidden. | 你得把他藏起来 |
[21:29] | I’m not hiding! | 我才没藏呢 |
[21:33] | Sisters, the child we have expected has vanished. | 姐妹们 我们期盼的那个孩子不见了 |
[21:37] | I have invited Mr Scoresby here to share his thoughts. | 我邀请了斯科尔斯比先生来分享他的想法 |
[21:41] | Speak, Lee. | 说吧 李 |
[21:43] | Since losing Lyra, | 失去莱拉之后 |
[21:46] | I have concerned myself with a man named Stanislaus Grumman. | 我一直在打听一个叫斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼的男人 |
[21:50] | Has anyone heard of him? No? | 有人听说过他吗 没有吗 |
[21:52] | Well, various rumours surround him | 关于他的各种传言很多 |
[21:54] | but people say he knows the whereabouts of some kind of object | 但人们说他知道某种具有魔法保护作用的 |
[21:56] | that gives magical protection. | 物品的下落 |
[21:59] | Knowing Lyra, and the trouble she’s in, | 考虑到莱拉及她所处的困境 |
[22:01] | I thought I might find this item for her and take it to her. | 我想为她找到这件物品 送去给她 |
[22:04] | Get her that protection. | 让它保护她 |
[22:06] | Thank you, Lee. | 谢谢你 李 |
[22:09] | This protection will be of use to her wherever she is. | 无论她在哪里 都会得到它的保护 |
[22:12] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[22:21] | Take this with you. | 带上这个 |
[22:26] | And whenever you need my help, | 你无论何时需要我的帮助 |
[22:27] | hold it in your hand and call to me. | 就握着它呼唤我 |
[22:29] | I shall hear you wherever you are. | 不管你在哪里 我都能听到 |
[22:31] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[22:34] | Lord Asriel has opened the way from this world to another | 阿斯里尔勋爵打开了从这个世界到另一个的通道 |
[22:37] | and the child of the prophecy is on her path. | 预言之子已经上路了 |
[22:40] | Lee can help her. | 李可以帮助她 |
[22:41] | We must decide our part to play. | 我们必须决定我们要扮演的角色 |
[22:53] | Queen Skadi? | 斯卡迪女王 |
[22:56] | Queen Serafina Pekkala, that man does not belong here. | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉女王 那个男人不属于这里 |
[22:59] | He is here at my reckoning, as are you. | 是我允许他来的 你也是 |
[23:02] | Ruta Skadi is angry. | 鲁塔·斯卡迪很愤怒 |
[23:04] | Everyone should be angry. | 大家都该愤怒 |
[23:06] | Sisters! | 姐妹们 |
[23:07] | Katja Sirkka has been taken prisoner by the Magisterium. | 卡狄娅·萨卡被教会当局抓住了 |
[23:10] | I have word they are rounding up anyone | 我听说他们在抓捕所有 |
[23:12] | who questions their authority. | 质疑他们权威的人 |
[23:14] | The way those animals in the Magisterium | 那些教会当局的畜生 |
[23:16] | have cracked down upon the world since the opening. | 自开天辟地就一直如此在这世上横行 |
[23:19] | Towns tightly controlled by armies. | 城镇被重兵把持 |
[23:22] | We’re out of our depth here. | 这不是我们能掺和的事 |
[23:24] | Shut up, Hester. | 闭嘴 赫斯特 |
[23:25] | So, the time has come to act, | 我们必须行动起来 |
[23:27] | to show the Magisterium that their actions have consequences. | 让教会当局为他们的所作所为付出代价 |
[23:31] | And I am here to beg you, Serafina Pekkala, | 我在此请求你 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉 |
[23:35] | and all the sisters here. | 以及所有在场的姐妹们 |
[23:37] | Join me in rescuing Katya. | 和我一起去救卡狄娅 |
[23:40] | I believe we have no choice. | 我认为我们别无选择 |
[23:41] | The prophecy was clear, we must find the child. | 预言很明确 我们得找到那个孩子 |
[23:46] | The prophecy is not all there is. | 但预言并不是一切 |
[23:48] | You risk too much. | 你这样做太冒险了 |
[23:50] | The Magisterium has thrived under your indifference. | 教会当局正是在你袖手旁观时壮大的 |
[23:53] | Ruta Skadi will show them we are indifferent no more, | 鲁塔·斯卡迪会让他们知道我们将不再袖手旁观 |
[23:55] | with or without your clan’s help. | 不管你们部落帮不帮忙 |
[24:06] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[24:10] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[24:13] | I made an omelette. | 我做了蛋卷 |
[24:15] | If you have omelettes in your world. | 你们世界也许没有这个 |
[24:26] | So, you’re a kitchen boy, then? | 所以你是个厨房学徒吗 |
[24:28] | What? | 什么 |
[24:31] | In your world, you’re a kitchen boy. | 在你们世界 你是个厨房学徒 |
[24:35] | No. | 不是 |
[24:38] | What’s in this? | 这是用什么做的 |
[24:40] | Egg. | 鸡蛋 |
[24:48] | I’m guessing you don’t use cutlery in your world either. | 看来你们世界也不用餐具吗 |
[24:51] | Very funny. | 你真逗 |
[24:54] | It’s good, the “Ommalat”. | 很好吃 这个”蛋卷” |
[24:58] | Does Pan need to eat, too? Some cheese or…? | 潘也吃点吗 芝士或者… |
[25:02] | – No. – No. | -不用 -不用 |
[25:03] | He’s a demon. | 他是个精灵 |
[25:05] | But thank you for the offer. | 但谢谢你的关心 |
[25:08] | I’ve never had to explain a demon before. | 我从不需要跟人解释精灵是什么 |
[25:11] | It’s a part of me. | 它是我的一部分 |
[25:13] | He’s me and I’m him, I guess? | 可以说他就是我 我就是他 |
[25:17] | You’ll soon understand. | 你很快就会理解了 |
[25:21] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[25:24] | Couple of days. | 两天吧 |
[25:27] | – You? – Three days. | -你呢 -三天 |
[25:32] | I was thinking…. | 我在想 |
[25:34] | ..Maybe we are better off | 或许我们最好 |
[25:37] | sticking together from now on. | 从现在开始待在一起 |
[25:41] | You want me to stay? | 你希望我留下吗 |
[25:43] | To set up camp here? | 在这儿住下 |
[25:53] | I meant, we should explore together. | 我是指我们该一起探索 |
[25:56] | I didn’t mean you should move in. | 不是说要你搬进来 |
[25:58] | Probably easier, though, isn’t it? | 不过那样应该更方便吧 |
[26:00] | Now that we’re sticking together. | 既然我们要待在一起 |
[26:06] | Every house here is deserted, you don’t have to move into mine. | 这里所有的房子都没人了 你不非得搬进我家 |
[26:09] | YOUR house? | 你家 |
[26:11] | First, you attack me, and then you run away. | 你先是袭击了我 然后又逃走了 |
[26:13] | And now you’re trying to stay here. | 现在你却想住这儿 |
[26:15] | You move at 100 miles an hour! | 你真是每小时百迈啊 |
[26:17] | “Hundred miles an hour”? | “每小时百迈” |
[26:19] | It means fast. | 就是说你快 |
[26:20] | Oh, I do move quickly, I always have. | 我确实动作很快 一向都是 |
[26:22] | But you said we’re better off together, | 但是你说我们最好待在一起 |
[26:23] | and so I guess you’re stuck with me. | 那你就别想摆脱我了 |
[26:33] | I’ll take the small bed if you want. | 如果你不介意 我睡这个小床吧 |
[26:36] | I was sleeping there. | 那是我睡的床 |
[26:42] | OK, OK, fine. Yeah, I’ll find somewhere downstairs. | 行 好吧 我去楼下找个地方 |
[26:57] | Finally, you make a good decision. | 你终于做了个好决定 |
[27:00] | A very good decision. | 非常好的决定 |
[27:26] | I will ask once again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[27:32] | Are you witches travelling between worlds? | 你们女巫会在各个世界间穿梭吗 |
[27:40] | What did you tell Asriel of what he’d find? | 你们让阿斯里尔以为他能找到什么 |
[27:47] | Please, no more. | 求你 别再来了 |
[27:51] | Come on, Katja. | 说吧 卡狄娅 |
[27:55] | I know he had a witch lover. | 我知道他有个女巫情人 |
[27:58] | He boasted of it to me. | 他向我吹嘘过 |
[28:00] | Asriel is not even your concern. | 你根本不该担心阿斯里尔 |
[28:03] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[28:08] | Who is my concern? | 那我该担心谁 |
[28:09] | The prophecy has begun and you cannot stop it, | 预言已经开始 你休想阻止 |
[28:13] | however powerful you think you are. | 不管你自以为多强大 |
[28:21] | What is this prophecy that I cannot stop? | 这个我无法阻止的预言是什么 |
[28:49] | The prophecy is about a girl named Lyra. | 预言是关于一个叫莱拉的女孩 |
[28:55] | What do you know about Lyra? | 你知道莱拉什么事 |
[29:00] | She is known by another name. | 她有另一个名字 |
[29:08] | But I will not betray the child of the prophecy. | 但我绝不会背叛预言之子 |
[29:16] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[29:18] | ..who Lyra Belacqua is! | 莱拉·贝拉克瓦是什么人 |
[29:22] | Yambe-Akka! Come to me! | 死亡女神雅贝-阿卡 来接走我吧 |
[29:29] | She is ready! She has called for death. | 她准备好了 她已经呼唤死亡了 |
[29:43] | Be at peace. | 安息吧 |
[30:04] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[30:06] | Get in here now! The witch is escaping! | 快进来 那女巫要跑了 |
[30:19] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:53] | There’s no point in just sitting there looking at it. | 光坐在那里盯着它看有什么用 |
[30:56] | At some point, we need to start using it again. | 我们早晚得用它 |
[31:00] | We tried it your way and haven’t gotten answers. | 我们试过你的办法了 但没能得到答案 |
[31:05] | Be honest, what do you want to know? | 老实说 你想知道什么 |
[31:11] | I’d ask if my mother’s still following me. | 我想问我妈妈是不是还在追踪我 |
[31:16] | Or where my father was. | 或是我父亲是谁 |
[31:20] | Or what this place is. | 还有这是什么地方 |
[31:25] | Whether Roger would forgive me. | 罗杰能不能原谅我 |
[31:32] | Or what should I do now. | 我现在该怎么办 |
[31:35] | So ask it. | 那就问吧 |
[31:36] | Lyra, you can read it for a reason. | 莱拉 你能读它是有原因的 |
[31:42] | No. | 不要 |
[31:42] | We’ve come here to find out about Dust and we need help. | 我们是来查明尘埃真相的 我们需要帮助 |
[32:11] | I’ve got the shower fixed. | 我修好了淋浴 |
[32:14] | Shower? | 淋浴 |
[32:16] | Washing? | 洗澡 |
[32:18] | You wash? | 你洗吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah, at a sink. Or in a bath. | 洗 在池子或浴盆里洗 |
[32:23] | Showers are like baths, but standing up. | 洗澡就是站着沐浴 |
[32:28] | Well, at least, consider it. | 至少考虑一下吧 |
[32:29] | And if you change your mind, you’ve got towel and soap. | 如果你改主意了 这里有毛巾和肥皂 |
[32:33] | I’ll take the first shower. | 我先洗 |
[32:40] | I don’t need a stand-up bath. | 我不需要站着沐浴 |
[32:44] | Do I? | 我需要吗 |
[32:46] | That’s one question you don’t have to ask the alethiometer. | 这个问题你不需要问真理仪 |
[32:55] | No, I’m fine as I am. | 不 我这样挺好的 |
[33:11] | Whoa, watch out! | 小心 |
[33:42] | See? | 看 |
[33:43] | It’s easy. | 多简单 |
[33:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | Don’t thank me. | 不必谢我 |
[34:01] | You’re the one who taught me how to do it. | 是你教我怎么做的 |
[34:04] | You seem to have added your own twist to it. | 你似乎加入了自己的特色 |
[34:14] | What do you think’s in there? | 你觉得里面有什么 |
[34:34] | Over here, look. | 过来 看 |
[35:38] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[35:46] | It must have been the Spectres. | 肯定是妖怪害的 |
[35:50] | Lucky they can’t attack us. | 幸好它们无法袭击我们 |
[35:53] | Until we’re old enough. | 直到我们足够大 |
[35:56] | She said I was close. | 她说我快了 |
[36:06] | Those screams aren’t human! | 那不是人类发出的尖叫 |
[36:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[36:16] | – What would you hurt this cat for? – You aren’t from here. | -你们为什么要伤害这猫 -你不是这里人 |
[36:18] | – You aren’t from Cittagazze. – Get out of my way. | -你不是喜鹊城的人 -给我让路 |
[36:20] | Maybe I don’t want to get out of your way. | 或许我不想让呢 |
[36:22] | Then I’ll make you get out the way. | 那我就让你让开 |
[36:27] | Angelica, was it? | 你是叫安吉莉卡吧 |
[36:29] | Go home, Angelica. | 回家去 安吉莉卡 |
[36:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:43] | – Good job at staying hidden! – You needed my help. | -你这叫藏好吗 -你需要我帮忙 |
[37:08] | He’s no better? | 他还没好转吗 |
[37:11] | No. We need to dock as soon as we can. | 没有 我们需要尽快靠岸 |
[37:16] | I shall find the finest physicians to attend to him. | 我会找最好的医生来照顾他 |
[37:20] | Or you couldn’t. | 你也可能找不到 |
[37:26] | What are you proposing? | 你什么意思 |
[37:30] | If he lives, it’s clear the Authority wants him to lead. | 如果他活下来 那权威者显然希望他继续掌权 |
[37:34] | If he dies, then a choice has been made. | 如果他死了 那也是大局已定 |
[37:44] | The Magisterium needs strong leadership, | 教会当局需要强有力的领导 |
[37:48] | not a bloated man who never knew how | 而不是一个素来贪杯的 |
[37:50] | to turn down a glass of wine. | 自大男人 |
[37:52] | Mrs Coulter, why should I trust you after what happened? | 库尔特夫人 考虑到过往 我凭什么信你 |
[37:57] | I explained what happened. | 过往的事我解释过了 |
[37:59] | I made sure you were safe and I continued up the mountain. | 我确保了你的安全 就继续上山了 |
[38:02] | But this is not about trust. This is about faith. | 但重要的不是信任 而是信念 |
[38:05] | You heard the man, he’d seal up the world. | 你听到了 他想封闭世界 |
[38:09] | He’d try to persuade people that this never happened. | 他想让人们相信这根本没发生 |
[38:12] | And you and I both know the Magisterium cannot survive that. | 你和我都清楚 这会毁掉教会当局 |
[38:16] | It needs you. | 它需要你 |
[38:24] | And in return for this counsel, or this support? | 那你的谏言或支持要以什么为回报呢 |
[38:30] | I give this counsel because I believe in the right path. | 我谏言是因为我相信正道 |
[38:36] | And, yes, with you in place, I can pursue other interests… | 是的 等你上位 我还能去探索别的 |
[38:40] | – What interests? – That is not your concern. | -比如什么 -这你不必管 |
[38:43] | I will tell everyone on the ship that the | 我会告诉船上的所有人 |
[38:46] | Cardinal has specifically requested to be left alone in prayer | 主教已要求独自进行祈祷 |
[38:51] | and I will personally tend to his wounds. | 而我会亲自照顾他 |
[38:55] | Murder? | 杀人 |
[38:58] | I will make it my sin. | 我会背负这份罪孽 |
[39:03] | As a first act… | 算是我第一次 |
[39:05] | ..of service. | 为你效力 |
[39:38] | You know it’s strange that everyone’s gone, | 好奇怪 大家都走了 |
[39:40] | but the anbarics still work. | 但电器还好用 |
[39:43] | The what? | 什么 |
[39:46] | The anbaric, those lights. | 电器 灯 |
[39:52] | We call them electric. | 我们称之为电 |
[39:54] | Electrum’s a stone. | 琥珀是石头啊 |
[39:56] | I mean, it’s a jewel which grows in the gum of trees, | 那是长在树胶里的宝石 |
[39:59] | and it gets insects stuck in it sometimes. | 有时会有昆虫裹在里面 |
[40:01] | Oh, you mean amber. | 琥珀吗 |
[40:03] | So, your world’s like my world, but with the words mixed up. | 所以你的世界跟我的很像 只是词语不一样 |
[40:07] | Or your world’s like my world, with all the words mixed up. | 或者说是你的世界跟我的很像 只是词语不一样 |
[40:12] | The experimental theologians in Oxford would love this place. | 牛津的实验神学家肯定会喜欢这里的 |
[40:16] | Did you just say Oxford?! | 你刚说牛津吗 |
[40:19] | In my world there’s a place called Oxford. | 在我的世界里有个叫牛津的地方 |
[40:21] | – That’s where I come from. – I’m from Oxford. | -我就来自那里 -我也来自牛津 |
[40:24] | That’s where my window is. | 我的窗户就在那里 |
[40:26] | Two Oxfords? | 两个牛津 |
[40:28] | Worlds apart. | 在不同世界 |
[40:29] | There’s an Oxford in your world, too? | 你们世界也有个牛津吗 |
[40:32] | Has it got scholars? | 那里有院士吗 |
[40:34] | I mean, there’s a university, but… | 是有座大学 但是… |
[40:36] | Maybe I can find one who can tell me about Dust? | 或许我能找一个跟我讲讲尘埃 |
[40:38] | Lyra, you’re…you’re from Oxford! | 莱拉 你是牛津来的 |
[40:39] | Will, we need to go now! | 威尔 我们必须马上去 |
[40:42] | Please! | 拜托 |
[40:44] | Show me the window. | 带我去窗户 |
[40:46] | No-one will talk about Dust in my world, but maybe in yours, | 我们世界没人肯谈论尘埃 但或许在你们的世界 |
[40:50] | they can give me answers. | 我能找到答案 |
[40:54] | Answers to what? | 什么答案 |
[40:56] | I wouldn’t ask you, if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是很重要 我也不会求你了 |
[41:01] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[41:02] | I’m not safe in my Oxford. | 我在我的牛津不安全 |
[41:07] | And I’m not safe in my Oxford. | 我在我的牛津也不安全 |
[41:12] | I mean, it’s risky for me to return, | 回去对我来说很冒险 |
[41:15] | but there are things to check on back home. | 但我也需要回家确认一些事 |
[41:20] | Fine. First thing tomorrow morning. | 好吧 明天一早就去 |
[41:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:27] | You know, | 其实 |
[41:29] | you do have a demon… | 你是有精灵的 |
[41:31] | ..even if you don’t know it. | 即便你自己不自知 |
[41:34] | Can you see it? | 你能看到吗 |
[41:37] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[41:38] | But I will. | 但我会看到的 |
[42:55] | It didn’t lie to us, Lyra. | 它没骗过我们 莱拉 |
[42:58] | It helped us find Billy Costa. | 它帮我们找到了比利·科斯塔 |
[43:00] | It told us the truth when we asked it. | 我们问时它会说出真相 |
[43:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[43:08] | It told us about Billy. | 它跟我们说了比利 |
[43:12] | It didn’t tell us what my father planned to do with Roger. | 但它没说我父亲打算拿罗杰做什么 |
[43:16] | So, it tells us the truth but… | 所以它会说出真相 但 |
[43:19] | It just doesn’t tell us everything. | 它不会说出一切 |
[43:24] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[43:27] | I need to know whether I can trust him. | 我需要知道我能不能信任他 |
[43:34] | So, ask it about Will. | 那就问它威尔的事 |
[44:10] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[44:29] | He’s a murderer?! | 他是个杀人犯 |
[44:31] | The good kind. | 是好的那种 |
[44:34] | Just like Iorek. | 就像尤雷克 |
[44:40] | But there’s something else about him, too. | 但还不止如此 |
[44:46] | He’s connected to this place. | 他跟这里有某种联系 |
[44:51] | He’s got something to do here. | 他在这里有事要做 |
[44:56] | I think we both do. | 我们都有 |