Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Angels? 天使
[00:05] If Asriel has angels on his side, he can do anything. 如果天使站在阿斯里尔那边 那他就无所不能了
[00:08] I will bring Asriel back and destroy the Magisterium together. 我会把阿斯里尔带回来 一起摧毁教会当局
[00:12] We must find Lyra. 我们必须找到莱拉
[00:15] We want to hurt you. 是我们想伤害你们
[00:20] Do you think you can fly through it? 你觉得你能飞过去吗
[00:22] Just make yourself comfortable, Mr Jopari. 坐稳当了 约帕里先生
[00:25] Ask the alethiometer where my father is. 问问真理仪我父亲在哪
[00:27] He’s in this world. 他就在这个世界
[00:28] My job is to help Will find his father. 我的任务是帮威尔找到他父亲
[00:30] Our task is to protect you, Lyra. 我们的任务就是保护你 莱拉
[00:32] We will help you find Will’s father. 我们会帮你找到威尔的父亲
[00:36] Can you stay for a bit? 你能不能别急着走
[00:37] Look after us? 照顾我们
[00:39] I’ve been sent here to do something important. 我来这里是有重要的事要做
[00:42] We’ll be fine. 我们没事
[00:44] We’ve got each other. 我们还有彼此
[00:46] Wait! 等等
[00:49] I’ll bring you to your adults. 我带你们去找大人
[00:51] We can’t go after them. 我们不能追上去
[00:52] We have to. 我们必须去
[00:54] How do you control them? 你怎么控制它们的
[00:56] Well, they consume what makes us human, 它们吞噬我们的人性
[00:57] so I just…hid that from them. 那我就对它们掩藏人性
[01:01] Boreal, I don’t need you. 博雷尔 我不需要你
[01:04] You would only hold me back. 你只会拖累我
[01:06] It would have been so much easier 如果你第一次抓到莱拉时
[01:07] if you’d told me about Lyra when you first had her. 就告诉我 那事情会简单得多
[01:11] I’ve discovered the girl has another name. 我发现这女孩有另一个名字
[01:13] The witches know it from a prophecy. 女巫们从一则预言里听到的
[01:15] It’s heresy, beyond doubt. 这是异端邪说 毋庸置疑
[01:17] What is the child’s name? 那孩子叫什么
[01:20] Fra Pavel… 弗拉·帕维尔
[01:21] ..Has brought me information of a threat so grave in nature… 为我带来了威胁性巨大的信息
[01:26] ..We will do whatever is necessary. 我们将不惜一切
[01:29] We have sent troops through the anomaly… 我们已派兵穿过异常点
[01:33] The gas canister! 气罐爆了
[01:48] She’s coming back to us. 她要醒了
[01:56] When they had hold of me… 它们抓住我的时候
[01:59] I felt numb 我觉得麻木
[02:01] and so cold. 好冷
[02:04] Life or death meant nothing. 生死都失去了意义
[02:08] Just rest. 好好休息
[02:09] Stay calm. Give yourself a chance to heal. 平静下来 让自己缓缓
[02:13] You’re not safe here. 你们在这里不安全
[02:14] You can leave us. 你们可以走了
[02:17] No, Lyra. We won’t do that. 不 莱拉 我们不会走的
[02:20] But, Will, once we’ve found your father, 但是威尔 一旦我们找到你父亲
[02:22] we must leave this world. 就必须离开这个世界
[02:23] Let’s hope we find him fast. 但愿我们能尽快找到他
[02:27] Your knife frightened them. 它们害怕你的刀
[02:30] It frightens everyone. 所有人都害怕这把刀
[05:35] You have the only weapon that can destroy the Authority. 你拥有唯一能够摧毁权威者的武器
[05:46] Bad dream? 做噩梦了
[05:49] I’m frightened. 我好怕
[05:51] I saw my father, and I’m scared. 我看到了我父亲 我害怕
[05:54] She can’t see the fear. 她看不到恐惧
[05:56] Your fear. 你的恐惧
[05:59] Can’t she? 她看不到吗
[06:00] She thinks you’re the bravest fighter she’s ever seen. 她认为你是她见过的最勇敢的战士
[06:05] As brave as Iorek Byrnison, 和尤雷科·伯尔尼松一样勇敢
[06:08] King of the Armoured Bears. 披甲熊之王
[06:12] Iorek Byrnison. 尤雷科·伯尔尼松
[06:14] That’s a compliment. 真是莫大的恭维
[06:18] Well, I think Lyra’s even braver than me. 我认为莱拉比我还要勇敢
[06:20] She can be. 有时是这样
[06:22] But…sometimes she’s not. 但有时她并不勇敢
[06:26] She’s the best friend I ever had. 她是我最好的朋友
[06:30] You know that? 你知道吧
[06:32] Not that I’ve had many friends. 虽然我也没有几个朋友
[06:36] You’re her best friend, too. 你也是她最好的朋友
[06:39] Now, sleep. 快睡吧
[06:43] Maybe you’ll feel better in the morning. 也许早上起来你会好受些
[07:18] I’m no longer an aeronaut. 这下我不是气球驾驶员了
[07:21] We’re insects now, travelling the world just like all the others. 我们成了虫子 和其他虫子一样在地面上行动
[07:26] You couldn’t be an insect if you tried, Lee. 你就算想当虫子也当不了 李
[07:29] Says you, rabbit. 兔子还说我
[07:30] The shaman’s on his feet. 萨满巫师站起来了
[07:35] I know where the Bearer is. 我知道持刀者在哪里
[07:39] We must go west, to a canyon. 我们必须向西走 去一个峡谷
[07:43] You picked a good spot, Mr Scoresby, 你选了个好地方着陆 斯科尔斯比先生
[07:45] but that last Magisterium airship will have landed by now. 但最后那艘教会当局的飞艇现在肯定也着陆了
[07:48] They’ll be looking for us. 他们会来找我们的
[09:22] These Spectres could be everywhere. 到处都可能有妖怪
[09:24] How safe are we? 我们究竟安不安全
[09:26] I have another problem for you, I’m afraid. 恐怕我还带来了其他坏消息
[09:29] Jabar has seen an adult with a daemon wandering the city. 贾巴看到城里有个有精灵的成年人在到处走动
[09:33] If they’re from our world, they may not know the dangers here. 如果那人来自我们的世界 可能不知道这里多危险
[09:38] There were other children on that rooftop. 之前那屋顶上还有其他孩子
[09:40] Start there. Check they’re safe. 先从那里找起 确保那人安全
[09:42] I’ll send Jabar back with news. 我会让贾巴送信息回来
[09:44] Kaisa will watch for his safe return. 凯泽会等待他安全归来
[09:48] Check the forest. We need to know the path is clear 去探探森林 我们得先确保前路无阻
[09:52] before we continue searching for Will’s father. 然后再继续寻找威尔的父亲
[09:55] Be safe. 注意安全
[10:19] There! 那里
[10:21] The campsite! 营地
[10:29] Well, go on, then. Skedaddle. 那快去吧 走吧
[10:31] – You could come too. – We like you, miss. -你也可以来 -我们喜欢你 女士
[10:34] Well, that’s very kind of you, but I’m afraid I can’t. 多谢你们了 但我恐怕不能去
[10:39] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[10:41] Well, I’m looking for answers, and… 我要去寻找答案
[10:45] ..I have a feeling that’s where to look for them. 我觉得我该去那里寻找
[10:50] Bye, miss. 再见 女士
[10:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:52] I was delighted to help. 很高兴能帮助你们
[11:39] Serafina wants to scout ahead. 塞拉芬娜想探探路
[11:41] She wants to know exactly where these Spectres are. 她想确定妖怪都在哪
[11:44] She’s sending Lena down to the city and Reina out to the forest. 她让莉娜去城里 让莱娜去森林探路了
[11:47] – If we can track their movements… – Spectres only affect adults. -如果我们能探明它们的行踪 -妖怪只影响大人
[11:50] We should go on without them, for their sake and ours. 我们该自己走 对她们对我们都好
[11:52] They’ll keep us safe. 她们能保护我们
[11:58] For the first time in a long time, I’m close to my father. 这么久以来 我第一次离我父亲很近
[12:03] It’s time I go find him. 我该去找他了
[12:04] I can’t stop thinking about what my mother said. 我一直在想我妈妈说的
[12:08] That I’d take up his mantle, 我会继承他的衣钵
[12:09] carry on whatever he went into the other worlds to do. 继续他去其他世界做的事
[12:13] I think that’s why the alethiometer’s telling us to find him. 我觉得这是真理仪让我们去找他的原因
[12:16] It’s connecting us. 它想让我们团圆
[12:18] We can help him, Lyra. 我们可以帮他 莱拉
[12:21] I heard what Pan said… 我听到潘的话了…
[12:23] last night. 昨晚
[12:25] You were listening? 你听到了
[12:31] And I heard what you said. 我也听到你的话了
[12:38] I’ve had a best friend. 我有过最好的朋友
[12:42] And I let that best friend down. 而我辜负了那位最好的朋友
[12:50] – Maybe this is how I let you down. – You haven’t let me down. -也许我现在又辜负了你 -你没有辜负我
[12:54] You’ve made me stronger, Lyra. 你让我更加坚强了 莱拉
[12:58] I’ve made you stronger. 我也让你更加坚强了
[13:01] But we need to go on our own, without them. 但我们得自己行动 不带她们
[13:06] This is our journey now. 这是我们的旅程了
[13:49] Is Lyra with you? 莱拉和你在一起吗
[13:52] This town isn’t safe. 这里不安全
[13:54] – You should leave. – And a boy? -你该离开 -还有个男孩
[13:56] A boy with a knife? 持刀的男孩
[14:01] How do you know this? 你怎么知道的
[14:03] How many witches are you? 你们有多少女巫
[14:08] There is only me. 就只有我
[14:11] I haven’t seen a boy. Or knife. 我没见过什么男孩 什么刀
[14:16] How disappointing. 太令人失望了
[14:17] There are creatures here that would hurt you. 这里有种怪物会伤害你
[14:21] Please, save yourself. 拜托 先自保吧
[14:28] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[14:30] Because Lyra is important to me. 因为莱拉对我很重要
[14:34] You’re her. The woman of Bolvangar. 你就是她 伯尔凡加的女人
[14:37] I’m not important. 我不重要
[14:42] Where are they? 他们在哪
[14:45] You don’t want to tell me? 你不想告诉我
[14:47] I’ll never tell you! 我决不会告诉你
[14:55] You witches, you know something about Lyra. 你们女巫知道莱拉一件事
[14:58] What is it? 是什么
[15:05] Do you not think I have a right? 你认为我没权利知道吗
[15:06] She is my daughter. 她是我女儿
[15:09] She is my daughter! 她是我女儿
[15:12] Why won’t anyone tell me the truth? 为什么没人肯告诉我真相
[15:23] Eve. 夏娃
[15:25] She’s Eve. 她是夏娃
[15:28] The Mother of All. 众生之母
[15:59] She’s Eve… 她是夏娃
[16:05] Eve before the Fall. 堕落前的夏娃
[16:12] This time, she mustn’t fall. 这次她绝不能堕落
[16:16] I’ll see to that. 我会确保这点
[17:02] Stop whimpering. 别呜咽了
[17:15] Do you think Will’s right? 你觉得威尔说得对吗
[17:18] Do you think we can do this on our own? 你觉得我们自己能行吗
[17:20] Serafina has already had to save us twice. 塞拉芬娜已经不得不救了我们两次
[17:23] And you want to leave her side? 你却想离开她身边吗
[17:31] The Spectres could hurt her. She’s not safe. 妖怪能伤害她 她不安全
[17:36] Everything’s a risk, Lyra. 凡事都有风险 莱拉
[17:39] Haven’t you learnt that by now? 你现在还不明白吗
[17:43] No. 不
[17:46] What I’ve learnt is that we make mistakes. 我只知道我们会犯错
[17:50] I don’t want to make a mistake with either of these people. 我不希望在他们任何人身上犯错
[17:59] There’s something out there. 那边有什么东西
[18:04] Do you think it’s a Spectre? 你觉得是妖怪吗
[18:11] You’re a witch! 你是女巫
[18:15] And you’re Lyra. 你是莱拉
[18:17] She found you. 她找到你了
[18:50] Is Asriel preparing for war? 阿斯里尔准备要开战吗
[18:53] I asked him what battle 我问过他打算发动
[18:55] he intended to rage against the Magisterium. 怎样的战争来对抗教会当局
[18:58] He told me this war has to be bigger than them, 他说这场战争必须超越他们自身
[19:01] that in every world, 在每一个世界里
[19:03] agents of the Authority are committing injustices. 权威者的代理人都在行不公之事
[19:07] He intends to fight the Authority. 他打算对抗权威者
[19:08] And he needs us. 他需要我们
[19:10] It is our duty to call to arms every single clan 我们有责任号召所有部落武装起来
[19:15] and bring them to his cause. 带她们去为其大业而战
[19:17] My duty is to the girl. 我的责任是保护那女孩
[19:19] Hers is to the boy. 她的责任是保护那男孩
[19:21] I must stay here. 我必须留在这里
[19:23] Serafina… 塞拉芬娜
[19:26] The Great War. 这是大战
[19:28] The end of suffering. 是苦难终结
[19:31] If this is the Great War, then she will be needed. 如果这是大战 那我们会需要她
[19:34] So you will chaperone Lyra 所以你要陪护莱拉
[19:36] as she chaperones this boy. 而她要陪护这男孩
[19:39] – Where? – To his father. -去哪 -去见他父亲
[19:42] After that, the prophecy is clear. 在那之后 预言很明确
[19:46] She is the child that shall bring about the end of destiny 她就是那个将终结命运
[19:50] and return free will. 让自由意志回归的孩子
[19:54] You trust Asriel. 你信任阿斯里尔
[19:55] I trust that. 我信任预言
[19:58] There is something else. 还有件事
[20:00] As I was travelling, I came across some cliff-ghasts. 我在途中遇到了几个悬崖厉鬼
[20:03] They spoke of the AEsahaettr. 他们说起了伊萨哈特
[20:07] Something that will be the difference between winning and losing. 说那将是决定输赢的关键
[20:17] – I’m not sure where to begin, but… – Go. -我不确定要从何下手 但… -去吧
[20:21] Find Asriel this AEsahaettr. 帮阿斯里尔找到这个伊萨哈特
[20:24] Make his fight yours. 和他并肩作战
[20:39] She’s gone? 她走了
[20:40] To Asriel. 去找阿斯里尔了
[20:44] And the Spectres? 那些妖怪呢
[20:46] From what I’ve seen, 就我所看到的
[20:48] the way is clear. 前路无阻
[20:52] Then let’s find this boy’s father. 那我们去找这男孩的父亲
[21:33] That’s not my daemon. 那可不是我的精灵
[21:37] Run. 快跑
[21:50] That went well. 还算顺利
[21:52] Yeah. That went well. 嗯 还好
[21:55] Can you run? 你能跑吗
[21:56] – Yeah. – Go on, then. I’ll cover you. -能 -那走吧 我掩护你
[22:13] Lyra needs our help more than ever. 莱拉比以往任何时候都需要我们的帮助
[22:15] We’ve no choice now. 我们现在别无选择
[22:24] You’re either with me or against me. 你要么支持我要么反对我
[22:29] Which is it? 你选哪个
[22:32] If you’re against me, you’re against Lyra. 如果你反对我 就是反对莱拉
[22:56] What are you frightened of? 你在怕什么
[23:04] Her? 她吗
[23:07] Lyra is special. 莱拉是特别的
[23:08] Lyra is Eve. We must prevent the Fall. 莱拉是夏娃 我们必须阻止她堕落
[23:26] We have to do whatever it takes 我们必须不惜一切
[23:29] to keep her safe. 保证她的安全
[23:43] I will find her. 我会找到她的
[24:04] Come to me. 过来
[24:43] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -嗯
[24:46] Look, we’re not going to outrun them now. 我们现在别想跑过他们
[24:47] One of us needs to stay and fight them off, 我们其中一人得留下来击退他们
[24:49] if we stand a fighting chance. 这样我们还有胜算
[24:51] Give me your gun. 把你的枪给我
[24:52] I’m no shaman, but let me make a prediction. 我不是萨满巫师 但容我做个预言
[24:53] I leave you here, you die. 我把你留在这儿 你会死
[24:55] If we don’t get the protection to Lyra, 如果我们不把保护送去给莱拉
[24:57] all of this will be for nothing. 那这一切就都没有意义了
[24:59] Mr Scoresby… 斯科尔斯比先生
[24:59] Listen, I’ve weighed all the options. 听着 我已经掂量过所有选项了
[25:02] I’ve made my choice. 这是我的决定
[25:04] You’re it. 你走
[25:05] Now, find the bear. 去找那只熊
[25:08] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[25:10] Just remember your promise. 记住你的承诺就好
[25:13] I love that little girl like a daughter. 我像爱女儿一样爱那女孩
[25:15] I remember. 我记得
[25:16] You have my word. 我向你保证
[25:18] I’ll make sure she’s protected by the Knife. 我会确保她受到神刀的庇佑
[25:21] That’s all I need to know. 这对我就足够了
[25:31] Go on. 走吧
[25:41] Listen… 听着
[25:42] ..If this were anyone else, it’d be suicidal. 如果换了别人 这就是自杀行为
[25:45] But I’m a fine shot. 但我枪法很准
[25:47] Goodbye, Mr Scoresby. 再见 斯科尔斯比先生
[26:02] I think I’m changing, Pan. 我觉得我在变化 潘
[26:05] I like you just as you are. 我就喜欢你现在这样
[26:06] Once I change, 一旦我变了
[26:09] you’ll stop changing. 你就不会再变化了
[26:12] What do you think you’ll be? 你觉得你会成为什么
[26:14] A flea, I hope. 希望是跳蚤吧
[26:17] Is it Will that’s changing you? 是威尔在改变你吗
[26:24] A bit. 有一点吧
[26:26] I don’t think I’m ready for things to change. 我觉得自己还没准备好迎接变化
[26:32] I don’t think anyone ever is. 我想谁都是这样
[26:54] “A fox, after nearly crossing the stream, “一只狐狸 快要穿过小溪时
[26:57] “Gets his tail in the water.” 尾巴伸进了水里”
[27:09] “The task at hand is not yet completed. “手中的任务尚未完成
[27:11] “It promises success, but proceed with caution.” 虽然能成功 但需谨慎前行”
[27:37] – I’m out. – Come on. Let’s move. -没子弹了 -快 我们走
[27:54] Remember the games we used to play when we were little? 还记得我们小时候玩的游戏吗
[27:55] – The Alamo. – Hah! The Alamo. -阿拉莫 -阿拉莫
[27:58] Take it in turns being Danes and French. 轮流扮丹麦人和法国人
[28:00] They’re still coming. 他们还在涌上来
[28:03] How many bullets do we have left? 我们还剩多少子弹
[28:05] About 30. 大概三十发
[28:09] Well, let’s make every single last one count, then. 那就不要浪费任何一发了
[28:21] I don’t like taking lives, Hester. 我不喜欢杀人 赫斯特
[28:23] It’s ours or theirs. 不是我们死 就是他们亡
[28:24] It’s theirs or Lyra’s. 不是他们死 就是莱拉亡
[28:28] On the right! 右边
[28:33] – I’m running out of bullets. – Don’t think about that. -我快没子弹了 -别想那个
[28:35] What should I think about? 那我该想什么
[28:37] Think about anything. Think about bacon! Just keep shooting. 什么都行 想想培根 继续开枪就是
[28:41] Over by the back boulder! 那边的大石头那儿
[28:47] It’s nothing big. A bullet clipped your scalp, 没什么 只是子弹擦过了你的头皮
[28:50] but no great damage. 没有大碍
[28:53] Did you count how many fell? 你数了死了多少吗
[28:56] This is my fault, isn’t it? 这是我的错 对吧
[28:59] How do you figure? 你怎么这么想
[29:01] I’ve always stopped you before. 我以前总能阻止你
[29:04] You always pushed me. 你总是推我一把
[29:06] Only when there’s an adventure on the way. 只有在前方有冒险时才会
[29:08] Hester. 赫斯特
[29:09] There were always adventures. 前方总有冒险
[29:31] Lee! 李
[29:33] The cloud pine. 云松枝
[29:34] Maybe we can call her to this world. 或许我们可以把她召唤到这个世界来
[29:41] She gave it to us to summon her. 她给我们用来召唤她的
[29:52] Serafina Pekkala, 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉
[29:55] I beg you… 我乞求你
[29:57] ..Come help us. 来帮我们吧
[30:02] Do you think that’s enough? 你觉得这就行了吗
[30:04] Let’s hope so. 希望如此
[30:22] – He’s in trouble. – Who? -他有麻烦了 -谁
[30:25] Lee Scoresby. 李·斯科尔斯比
[30:26] Lee’s here? 李在这里
[30:27] I can sense that he is near. 我能感觉到他就在附近
[30:31] If Lee’s in trouble, you have to go. Please. 如果李有麻烦了 你必须去帮他 求你
[30:34] He’s here looking for us. 他是来找我们的
[30:36] We’ll be safe. Just go. 我们没事的 快去吧
[30:39] We’ll stay here. Please, go! 我们就待在这里 快去吧
[30:55] How far we flew. 我们飞了好远
[31:00] Don’t you go before I do. 不许你在我之前走
[31:03] I’m still here. 我还在
[31:05] We held them up. 我们拖住了他们
[31:10] We held out. 我们撑住了
[31:13] We’re a-helping…Lyra… 我们在帮助…莱拉
[31:47] Find me. 找到我
[33:29] Don’t come any closer. 别靠近了
[33:33] So. 那么
[33:35] You’re the Knife Bearer. 你就是持刀者
[33:42] I was told I’d find my father out here. 我被告知我在这里能找到我父亲
[33:50] Dad? 爸爸
[33:54] Will… 威尔
[34:00] It’s really you? 真的是你吗
[34:11] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[34:15] Your mother… 你妈妈
[34:18] Will, where is she? 威尔 她在哪
[34:23] Will? 威尔
[34:25] She’s safe. 她很安全
[34:28] In our world. 在我们的世界
[34:30] Why didn’t you come back to us? 你为什么不回到我们身边
[34:37] My son… 我的儿子
[34:40] ..is the Knife Bearer. 是持刀者
[34:48] You have a daemon. 你有精灵
[35:55] Hello, Lyra. 你好 莱拉
[35:59] Did you come through a window? 你是穿过了窗户吗
[36:02] Yeah. 对
[36:06] How did you do it? 你怎么做到的
[36:06] You owe me answers, Dad, not the other way round. 是你欠我回答 爸爸 不是我该回答你
[36:10] Yeah. 对
[36:17] Do you have any idea how hard Mum found it without you? 你知道妈妈没有你过得多难吗
[36:21] Thinking you were dead? 她以为你死了
[36:26] I couldn’t get back to you. 我无法回去
[36:29] I tried everything. 我试遍了一切
[36:33] And in trying, I got a better understanding 在尝试的过程中 我更好地理解了
[36:35] of these strange worlds. 这些奇异的世界
[36:41] An understanding that I could use to actually help people. 我能利用这种理解真正地帮助他人
[36:49] And you chose these people over your family? 所以你选择了他们而不是你的家人吗
[36:52] No. I thought by helping them, I could help you. 不 我想通过帮助他们 来帮助你
[36:56] I’m talking about the end of this tyranny, Will, for you. 我是指终结暴政 威尔 为了你
[36:59] For everyone. 为了所有人
[37:01] I’ve thought about you… 我想你…
[37:03] every day. 每天都想
[37:10] But, Will… 但是 威尔
[37:14] ..if you’re the Knife Bearer, 如果你是持刀者
[37:17] you have a task ahead of you. 你还有任务要执行
[37:19] The fate of many worlds may rest on you. 很多世界的命运都落在你身上了
[37:27] On me? 我吗
[37:29] There’s a war coming, Will. 战争即将到来 威尔
[37:32] The greatest war there ever was. 史上最大的战争
[37:34] You must go to Lord Asriel 你得去找阿斯里尔勋爵
[37:36] and tell him that you have the only weapon in all the universes 告诉他 你拥有所有世界里 唯一能够
[37:40] that can destroy the Authority. All right? 摧毁权威者的武器 好吗
[37:47] I don’t want to. I hate it. 我不想去 我讨厌它
[37:49] I don’t want anything to do with any of this. 我根本不想跟这一切有关
[37:51] You’re the Knife Bearer, Will. 你是持刀者 威尔
[37:54] If you don’t use it against them, 如果你不用它对付他们
[37:56] they’ll tear it out of your hands and they’ll destroy us. 他们会从你手中夺过它 再用来对付我们
[37:58] They’ll have absolute power. 他们会得到绝对的权力
[38:02] I’m sorry, Will, but… 对不起 威尔 但是
[38:05] ..you must do this. You must do it. 你必须这么做 你必须做
[38:10] And then we go home? 然后我们就回家吗
[38:23] Then we’ll go home. 然后我们就回家
[38:26] All right? Then we’ll go home. 好吗 然后我们就回家
[38:34] I can’t. I’m not capable. 我不行 我做不到
[38:35] You fought for the Knife? 你为神刀战斗过
[38:36] – Yes. – Yes. Yes. -对 -没错
[38:37] It chose you. 是它选择了你
[38:38] It chose you. Argue with anything else, 它选择了你 别的随你怎么说
[38:41] but don’t argue with your true nature. 但别抵抗你真实的天性
[38:44] I’m not strong enough. 我不够强大
[38:55] Both of us were brought here. 我们都是被带来这里的
[38:59] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[39:02] You with the Knife, and me to tell you what to do with it, Will. 你带来神刀 而我要告诉你该拿它怎么办 威尔
[39:06] Will. Will? Listen to me. This… 威尔 听我说
[39:08] – This is your duty. – And your duty was to be my father. -这是你的责任 -你的责任还是做我父亲呢
[39:12] Will… 威尔
[39:15] ..I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[39:17] But look what you’ve become. 但看看你长成了什么样
[39:20] Without me. 尽管我不在
[39:22] You’re a warrior, Will. 你是个战士 威尔
[39:27] You’re a warrior. 你是个战士
[39:28] Jopari! 约帕里
[39:45] Dad? 爸爸
[39:48] Dad? 爸爸
[39:52] Let me look at you. 让我看看你
[39:57] The night is full of angels. 夜色里有很多天使
[39:59] They will guide you now. 此后他们会指引你
[40:14] Please… 不要
[41:59] I have struggled through many worlds to arrive here. 我为来到这里奋力穿过了很多世界
[42:05] But you know this. 但这你们知道
[42:09] I have sacrificed things… 我牺牲了一些东西
[42:14] ..things I did not want to. 我不想牺牲的东西
[42:20] My fight is not with you. 我的战斗与你们无关
[42:28] But you are the last obstacle between me and my enemy. 但你们是我和我的敌人之间最后的障碍
[42:31] And if I must, I will raise arms…again. 如果有必要 我会再次使用武器
[42:36] My fight is with the Authority… 我的战斗对象是权威者
[42:39] ..and those doling out cruelties in his name… 是以他之名施暴的人
[42:44] ..those who seek to divide in order to control… 是为控制而分裂的人
[42:50] ..and who have built worlds founded on privilege and divine right 是以特权和神权 而不是关怀和需求
[42:55] rather than care and need. 建立世界的人
[42:59] I fight for freedom of knowledge, 我为知识自由而战
[43:02] and in place of deceit, intolerance and prejudice… 我为抵抗欺骗 狭隘和偏见而战
[43:07] ..I fight for the possibilities of 我为理解 真相
[43:09] understanding, truth and acceptance. 和接纳的可能性而战
[43:15] But I cannot win these things alone. 但光靠我一人无法获胜
[43:22] I will need help and support. 我需要帮助和支持
[43:30] From you, 需要你们
[43:32] and all those who have rebelled. 和所有反叛者
[43:39] Let us be united in heart, soul and deed, 让我们团结心 灵魂和行为
[43:44] and together we could build a Republic of Heaven above 携手在天上建立一个天堂共和国
[43:47] and a Republic of Ideas below. 在人间建立一个思想共和国
[43:52] Worlds in which the scars of history may be healed. 在这些世界里 历史的伤痕可以得到治愈
[43:56] Better worlds, 在这些更好的世界里
[43:58] where the privilege of freedom becomes the right of all peoples. 自由不再是特权 而成为所有人的权利
[44:06] But I tell you this now. 但我现在告诉你们
[44:09] There is no neutral ground. 此事没有中立可言
[44:12] You are either for me or you are against me. 你们不是支持我 就是反对我
[44:16] Now, which is it? 你们怎么选
[44:21] You’re out there. I know you are. 你们在 我知道
[44:25] Answer me! 回答
[44:27] Answer me! 回答我
[44:40] Asriel! 阿斯里尔
[44:52] We stand with you, Asriel Belacqua. 我们支持你 阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦
[44:56] Good. 很好
[44:58] Then let us prepare for war. 那我们为开战做准备吧
[45:30] My darling Lyra. 我亲爱的莱拉
[45:35] You’re fine now. 你没事了
[45:37] We’re out of danger. 我们脱离危险了
[45:41] I’m taking you somewhere entirely safe. 我要带你去个非常安全的地方
[47:13] Lyra. 莱拉
[47:16] Lyra! 莱拉
[47:20] Lyra, help me! 莱拉 帮帮我
[47:24] Roger? 罗杰
[47:27] What is this place? 这是什么地方
黑暗物质

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 纸牌屋(House of Cards)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号