时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’m a reporter. | 我是一名记者 |
[00:16] | I know it seems weird, | 我知道这看起来很奇怪 |
[00:18] | but I’ve been like this for as long as I can remember. | 但我自打出生就开始干这行了 |
[00:32] | I think if they cut me open,I would bleed ink. | 我觉得要是他们割伤我 流出来的肯定是墨水 |
[00:37] | My dad is a reporter too. | 我爸爸也是一名记者 |
[00:40] | My mom says we’re like Holmes and Watson. | 我妈妈说我们就像福尔摩斯和花生 |
[00:52] | My dad says that finding the truth | 我爸爸说只有找到真相 |
[00:54] | is what makes everything work right. | 才能让一切井然有序 |
[01:04] | I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道真相 |
[01:06] | But since I’m a kid, people lie to me all the time. | 但自从我小时候起 人们就一直在撒谎 |
[01:11] | So I learned how to look at things and really see them. | 所以我学会了看清一件事物的本质 |
[01:16] | I write my own paper. | 我自己写报纸 |
[01:19] | And self-publish. | 自己出版 |
[01:26] | My sister thinks it’s a joke. | 我姐姐觉得这就是一个笑话 |
[01:30] | But it’s my way of figuring out what’s real. | 但这是我分清真实的办法 |
[01:36] | My dad told me we have to move across country | 我爸爸说我们要搬到乡下 |
[01:39] | so he can work on his book, | 让他安心写书 |
[01:41] | but I know it’s because he lost his job. | 但我知道这是因为他失业了 |
[01:49] | He’s trying to be happy to | 他做出开心的样子 |
[01:50] | make it seem like everything’s gonna be okay. | 想假装一切都会好的 |
[01:55] | But I know that he’s sad. | 但我知道他很难过 |
[02:10] | So we’re going to stay at my grandpa’s house, | 所以我们要住到爷爷家去 |
[02:12] | since he moved to an old folks’ home. | 因为他搬到了自己老伙计家 |
[02:14] | My mom and dad say we’re there to be near him, | 我爸爸妈妈说我们是为了住得离他近一点 |
[02:17] | but I think it’s because it’s free, | 但我觉得是因为那是免费的 |
[02:19] | and we don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我们已经无处可去了 |
[02:21] | I’m sad to inform you that this will be the last editorial | 很遗憾地通知你 这将是《床边小报》 |
[02:25] | for The Bed Stuy Beat. | 最后一期 |
[02:29] | I’m moving to a place called Erie Harbor, where my dad grew up. | 我要搬到伊丽湾了 我爸爸在这里长大 |
[02:35] | They say it’s pretty and perfect… | 他们说这里很漂亮 很完美 |
[02:39] | but I know that nothing ever is. | 但是我知道没有事情是完美的 |
[03:36] | All right, let’s go unpack. You okay? | 好了 来整理行李吧 你们没事吧 |
[03:38] | Okay, guys. We’re here. | 好了 伙计们 我们到了 |
[03:44] | All right, let’s do it. | 好了 来吧 |
[03:49] | Hilde, you okay? I got ya. | 希尔妲 你没事吧 我抱你出来 |
[03:54] | Why do people think New York’s so scary? | 为什么人们觉得纽约很可怕 |
[03:56] | At least in an alley, someone might hear you scream. | 至少你在巷子里的时候 还有人能听到你的尖叫 |
[03:59] | Why would anybody need to hear you scream? | 为什么需要有人听到你的尖叫 |
[04:01] | I don’t know. Like if you get mugged or something. | 我不知道 万一你被抢了什么的 |
[04:04] | There’s no mugging in Erie Harbor, or honking or pollution. | 伊丽湾不会有抢劫或者喇叭或者污染 |
[04:07] | That is why we are here. It’ll be an adventure. | 所以我们才来这里 这会是一场冒险 |
[04:09] | – A vacation. – A vacation. Yeah, you said that. | -一场度假 -度假 没错 你是这么说的 |
[04:12] | But we don’t go to school on vacation. | 但是我们度假的时候不用上学 |
[04:15] | You probably would. | 你也许会上 |
[04:17] | Just be honest. We’re not going back to Brooklyn, are we? | 说实话 我们不会回布鲁克林了吧 |
[04:20] | Yeah. Of course we are. | 我们当然会了 |
[04:22] | – Yeah, in a couple of months. – Yeah. | -是啊 过几个月吧 -是啊 |
[04:24] | You know, you kids will see out the school year and– | 你们能读完一年 |
[04:26] | – And we will regroup, yep.- Exactly. We’ll regroup. | -我们能重新组房间 -没错 重新组 |
[04:28] | Yep. Last one to pick out a bed sleeps in the basement. | 没错 最后一个人只能睡在地下室 |
[04:42] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[04:48] | Hey, you know, I think it’s gonna be nice here. | 我觉得这里肯定会很棒的 |
[04:51] | I mean, look at that. You got a front yard to play in. | 你看 你可以在前院玩耍 |
[04:53] | You know, I’ll get a ton of work done. Yeah. It’s gonna be nice. | 我能完成很多工作 绝对会很棒的 |
[04:59] | You said the word “Nice” twice. | 你说了两遍”棒” |
[05:01] | Say it again and I’m calling the police. | 再说一遍我就报警 |
[05:06] | Hey, what were you writing in the car? | 你在车上的时候写什么呢 |
[05:08] | Can I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:12] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[05:15] | Hilde. Come on. It was just a yard sale. | 希尔妲 拜托 只是庭院特卖而已 |
[05:18] | – But she didn’t have any customers. – Well, so what? | -但是她没有客人 -那又怎么了 |
[05:21] | What about the guy with the shovel? | 那拿铲子的人呢 |
[05:23] | Do you think he was digging something up or burying it? | 你觉得他是在挖什么还是埋什么 |
[05:25] | He was probably just planting something. You know, people plant. | 他可能只是在种东西 人们是会种东西的 |
[05:29] | I mean, they really do. | 真的会的 |
[05:30] | All right, listen up, you. | 好了 你听好了 |
[05:34] | Life is not always about chasing the story, okay? | 人生不仅只有追寻故事 |
[05:39] | You got to enjoy yourself. It’s okay. | 你要学会享受 没事的 |
[05:42] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:44] | You sound like Mom. | 你听起来像妈妈 |
[05:45] | – Yeah. Well, you sound like me. – You’re cold. | -你听起来像我 -你很冷酷 |
[05:47] | I know. Well, don’t be like me. You don’t wanna be like me. | 我知道 别和我一样 你可不想和我一样 |
[05:56] | Help me up. | 帮我一把 |
[05:58] | – Dad. – Richie! | -爸爸 -里奇 |
[06:00] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[06:04] | Yeah. Yeah, come on, come on. Let’s, uh, let’s get inside | 来吧 来吧 我们赶紧进去 |
[06:08] | before this peace and quiet drives us both insane, right? | 不然这安详平静的车道要把我们逼疯了 |
[06:18] | Give me back my camera. | 把我的相机还给我 |
[06:24] | It’s weird. Stop. | 真奇怪 别说了 |
[06:26] | – “Look at it”? I’m not gonna break it. – Sorry. | -“小心” 我才不会弄坏 -抱歉 |
[06:35] | …go and hike in the woods. Hike in the woods. How fun is that? | …去森林爬山 森林爬山 多有趣啊 |
[06:41] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:45] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[06:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:53] | Maybe you should reach out to your editor. | 也许你应该联系一下你的编辑 |
[06:55] | Oh, so he can fire me again? | 让他再炒了我吗 |
[06:57] | I’d rather not. | 算了吧 |
[06:59] | You know, besides, I’m done reporting the news. | 再说了 我不想再报道新闻了 |
[07:02] | Okay. Well, maybe I should go back to work. | 好吧 也许我该重新工作 |
[07:05] | Between your dad’s care and what we ran through in New York, | 在你爸爸对我们的关心与我们在纽约的境遇相比后 |
[07:08] | I think I might have to. | 我觉得我可能得去工作了 |
[07:10] | It helps that we can live here for free. | 我们能免费住在这里已经很不错了 |
[07:12] | Yeah, well, if we could live anywhere else, | 如果我们能住在别的地方 |
[07:16] | believe me, we would. | 相信我 我们马上搬走 |
[07:22] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[07:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:29] | Look, I know this is not what you signed up for. | 我知道你不想过这样的生活 |
[07:32] | – Yeah. – And I’m sorry. | -嗯 -我很抱歉 |
[07:35] | I promise that I’m– | 我保证我… |
[07:38] | that I’m not gonna let anything come between us again, okay. | 我不会再让任何事把我们分开 |
[09:48] | – Izzy! – Breakfast! Sorry, babe. | -伊奇 -早饭 抱歉 宝贝 |
[09:52] | Did anyone see the car outside our house last night? | 有人看到昨晚停在我们家门外的车了吗 |
[09:55] | And here we go. | 开始了 |
[09:56] | Why? Where was it? | 为什么 停在哪里 |
[09:58] | Street side. Rolled off at about 4:32 A.M. | 街边 凌晨4:32左右开走了 |
[10:01] | “4:32 A.M.” | 凌晨4:32 |
[10:03] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no. You were awake? | 不 你当时还醒着吗 |
[10:06] | Okay, well. We all excited about our first day? | 大家对第一天都感到很激动吗 |
[10:09] | – Are we all excited about our first day? – Yes. Are we? | -大家是不是对第一天很激动 -是啊 |
[10:11] | – Yes. – Yes. Are we? | -是啊 -不是吗 |
[10:14] | – Why are you deflecting? – What? I’m not deflecting. | -你为什么在回避 -什么 我没有回避 |
[10:16] | – What’s deflecting? – No one’s deflecting. | -什么是回避 -没有人在回避 |
[10:18] | We’re just talking, okay? | 我们只是在聊天 好吗 |
[10:20] | – Why do you always ask so many questions? – That was a question. | -你为什么总是问这么多问题 -这就是一个问题 |
[10:23] | You can never just let anything go, can you? | 你总是抓着所有事不放 是吗 |
[10:26] | Of course I can. | 当然不是了 |
[10:28] | Oh, really? Go ahead. Let it go. | 真的吗 来 放一个我看看 |
[10:30] | Let’s just have a super chill breakfast. | 我们来享受一顿超级轻松的早餐 |
[10:32] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来 肯定很有意思 |
[10:36] | Oh, look at her. She’s just eating. | 看她啊 她在乖乖吃东西 |
[10:38] | Just enjoying her food. | 在享受她的食物 |
[10:41] | Not thinking about anything else. | 没有在想别的 |
[10:43] | Nothing else. Just her food. | 什么都没有 只有她的食物 |
[10:55] | This looks great. | 这看起来很棒 |
[10:57] | I think it was an undercover cop car. | 我觉得那是一辆卧底警车 |
[10:59] | It had those hubcaps and spotlight on the driver’s side, | 轮毂和聚光灯都在驾驶员侧 |
[11:02] | – and I was like, “Oh–” – See? I told you. | -我就想… -看 我就说吧 |
[11:03] | Can you tell her to stop being such a nosy little S-H-I-T? | 你们能让她别做一个烦人的SHI吗 |
[11:06] | Language. | 注意用语 |
[11:09] | I’m a journalist. I can spell. | 我是一个记者 我会拼写 |
[11:10] | Okay, Hilde. The journalist thing’s not a thing. | 希尔妲 那根本不是正经的记者 |
[11:13] | She had a hundred “Perscribers” in Brooklyn. | 她在布鲁克林有一百个混丝 |
[11:16] | “Subscribers,” But thank you. | “粉丝” 不过谢谢你了 |
[11:18] | Hilde, I thought you said | 希尔妲 你不是说来这里以后 |
[11:19] | you were gonna stop this once you got here. | 你就会停止你那一套吗 |
[11:21] | You know, so you can be normal. | 你会变成正常人 |
[11:22] | I never said that. You said that. | 我没说过 你说的 |
[11:24] | Well, what are you gonna report on in Erie Harbor anyway? | 你在伊丽湾能报道些什么 |
[11:27] | An American flag that beats up an apple pie? | 美国国旗打败了苹果派吗 |
[11:30] | Mom, stop. | 妈妈 好了 |
[11:32] | Look, I’m just saying, | 听着 我只是想说 |
[11:33] | that guy outside looked like he wanted to… | 门外的那个人看上去想要… |
[11:38] | M-U-R-D-E-R us. | MOUSHA我们 |
[11:40] | – I can too. – What? | -我也会 -什么 |
[11:43] | – Spell. – Yeah. Okay. | -拼写 -好吧 |
[11:44] | – Time-out, guys. – No. | -暂停 姑娘们 -不 |
[11:46] | You know, everything’s–everything’s gonna be fine, okay? Yes? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[11:49] | – Mm-hmm. It’s gonna be awesome. – Yeah. | -一定会很棒的 -是啊 |
[11:51] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[11:52] | All right. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你们 |
[11:53] | – Here you go. – Will you have some fruit, please? | -给 -你能不能再多吃些水果 |
[12:09] | – Great. I’ll pick you up at 3:00– – Bridget, | -很好 我三点来接你… -布里吉特 |
[12:11] | don’t pull all the way to the– God. Never mind. | 别停到…算了 |
[12:14] | Honey. I’m not even– | 亲爱的 我都没… |
[12:14] | Bridget. | 布里吉特 |
[12:15] | Take care of your sister, and my name is Mom! | 照顾好你妹妹 以及叫我妈妈 |
[12:22] | Okay. Okay, give it back. | 好了 好了 还给我 |
[12:27] | Did you see his outfit? | 你们看到她的衣服了吗 |
[14:05] | It’s snowing! | 下雪了 |
[14:07] | Don’t freeze to death. | 不要冻死了 |
[14:10] | Okay. Be very serious. | 好了 认真点 |
[14:12] | No laughing. Snow. | 不许笑 下雪了 |
[14:15] | Don’t freeze. | 别冻死了 |
[14:17] | Okay. Grab all the snow. Grab all the snow. | 好了 把所有的雪收起来 收起来 |
[14:21] | It’s freezing out, too. Yeah. | 外面还很冷 |
[14:24] | But be very serious. No laughing. | 但是你要很认真 不要笑 |
[14:26] | No laughing. Very serious. | 不要笑 很认真 |
[14:29] | Let’s make snow angels. Ready? Snow angels. | 我们来做雪天使 准备好了吗 雪天使 |
[14:54] | Watch the viburnums. | 小心荚莲 |
[14:56] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:10] | Where are the prices? | 标价在哪里 |
[15:12] | For what? | 什么的标价 |
[15:13] | Anything. Like, what about this? | 所有的 比如 这个多少钱 |
[15:17] | You drink coffee? | 你喝咖啡吗 |
[15:18] | I love coffee, but my parents only let me drink decaf. | 我很喜欢咖啡 但我爸妈只让我喝无咖啡因的 |
[15:25] | Take it. Welcome to the neighborhood. | 拿去吧 欢迎来到这里 |
[15:29] | How’d you know we just got here? | 你怎么知道我们刚搬过来的 |
[15:31] | Small town. | 小镇子 |
[15:32] | Well, why are you having a yard sale right now? | 那你为什么现在举办庭院特卖 |
[15:35] | – Everyone’s busy. – You’re here. | -大家现在都很忙碌 -你就来了 |
[15:37] | But grown-ups have all the money. | 但是大人们才有钱 |
[15:39] | Do you have a yard sale every day? | 你每天都会办庭院特卖吗 |
[15:43] | I’m a reporter. | 我是一名记者 |
[15:47] | So, you are Matt Lisko’s kid, aren’t you? | 那你是马特·里斯克的孩子了 |
[15:51] | Your dad and I used to be friends. | 我和你爸爸以前是朋友 |
[15:54] | Haven’t seen him for a while. | 很久没见过他了 |
[15:58] | He okay? | 他还好吧 |
[16:01] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 为什么会不好 |
[16:04] | Well, when he left, | 他离开的时候 |
[16:05] | he always said that he would never move back here. | 总是说他以后绝对不会再搬回来 |
[16:07] | He did? How come? | 是吗 为什么 |
[16:12] | You wanna know the best way to keep a secret? | 你想知道保守一个秘密最好的办法是什么吗 |
[16:15] | Pretend there isn’t one. | 假装根本没有秘密 |
[16:22] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[16:56] | Ooh, can I play? | 我能玩吗 |
[16:58] | Hey. Hey, how was school today? | 今天学校怎么样 |
[17:01] | How was writing today? | 今天写作怎么样 |
[17:02] | – Uh, yeah. Okay, touché, touché. – What does that mean? | -好吧 经典 经典 -什么意思 |
[17:06] | That means I’m trying to change the subject. | 说明我想要改变话题 |
[17:08] | That’s what that means. It’s French, and it’s fancy. | 就是这个意思 这是法语 很花哨 |
[17:13] | All right, you. All right, it’s late. | 好了 好了 迟了 |
[17:16] | Look, I’m glad you’re out exploring, | 我很高兴你在这里进行探索 |
[17:17] | but I need you to be home before it gets dark, okay? | 但是我要你以后在天黑前回家 好吗 |
[17:21] | It’s called magic hour, okay? | 那叫魔法时刻 好吗 |
[17:26] | Then why would I wanna come home? | 那我为什么想要回家呢 |
[17:29] | Well, because it is a new town, and because I asked you to. | 因为我们刚来镇上 也因为我让你回家 |
[17:33] | It’s okay. The lady with the weird yard sale walked me home. | 没关系 那个搞奇怪庭院特卖的女士送我回来的 |
[17:37] | Ms. Gillis. | 吉利斯女士 |
[17:39] | – Wha– Wait. What? – Yeah. Ms. Gillis. | -什…等等 什么 -对 吉利斯女士 |
[17:42] | She told me you used to be friends. | 她和我说 你们以前是朋友 |
[17:45] | – Penny Gillis? – Yes. | -佩妮·吉利斯 -是的 |
[17:50] | Yeah. Yeah. We went to high school together. | 是的 我们以前在同一个高中 |
[17:54] | Yeah, and she left something out on the lawn for you. | 她在草坪上给你留了点东西 |
[18:13] | Let’s hit the jumps. | 起跳 |
[18:21] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[18:29] | Oh, I thought you’d like it. | 我以为你会喜欢的 |
[18:33] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[18:35] | I do. I– I love it. | 真的 我很喜欢 |
[18:39] | What did she say, Ms. Gillis, when she gave that to you? | 吉利斯女士给你那辆车的时候说了什么 |
[18:43] | She said that you’d be happy to have it back. | 她说你会很高兴看到它回来了 |
[18:47] | And that she has something else for you. | 她说她还有东西要给你 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | You know the results of the latest Gallup poll? | 你知道最近盖洛普民意测试的结果吗 |
[19:20] | Half the country never even heard of the word Watergate. | 全国半数人都没听说过”水门” |
[19:23] | Nobody gives a shit. | 没有人在乎 |
[19:26] | You guys are probably pretty tired, right? | 你们可能很累了 是吧 |
[19:28] | Well, you should be. Go on home. | 你们该累 回家吧 |
[19:31] | Get a nice, hot bath. Rest up 15 minutes. | 好好泡个热水澡 休息十五分钟 |
[19:35] | Then get your asses back in gear. | 然后给我滚回来上班 |
[19:37] | We’re under a lot of pressure, you know, and you put us there. | 我们现在压力很大 是你们导致的 |
[19:41] | Nothing’s riding on this except for the, | 这件事说起来也没有什么 |
[19:43] | First Amendment to the Constitution, | 只是关乎第一修正法案 |
[19:46] | and the freedom of the press, and maybe the future of the country. | 还有媒体言论自由 以及这个国家的未来 |
[20:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[20:31] | Time of death, 9:08 P.M. | 死亡时间 晚9:08 |
[20:45] | You need to get outta here, now. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[20:48] | But I know Ms. Gillis. I was just with her today. | 但我认识吉利斯女士 我今天还和她一起 |
[20:52] | – I got this. – Yeah. | -交给我吧 -嗯 |
[20:53] | Hey. Hey, sweetheart. Well, she, uh– she had an accident. | 亲爱的 她…她出了点意外 |
[20:58] | No. Hey, hey. | 不 |
[20:59] | Look, this is an active investigation, sweetheart. | 听着 现在正在进行调查 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | You could disrupt evidence. | 你可能会破坏证据 |
[21:04] | Of what? You said it was an accident. | 什么证据 你刚刚还说是意外 |
[21:09] | It’s late. Shouldn’t you be asleep? | 很晚了 你不用上床睡觉吗 |
[21:13] | – What’s your name? – I’m Hilde Lisko. | -你叫什么 -我叫希尔妲·里斯克 |
[21:17] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[21:21] | Heard it on the scanner. | 从无线电里听到的 |
[21:23] | Penny Gillis fell down a flight of stairs changing a light bulb. | 佩妮·吉利斯换灯泡的时候从台阶上摔了下来 |
[21:26] | Any signs of foul play? | 有没有做手脚的痕迹 |
[21:28] | No, come on. In Erie Harbor? Come on. | 没有 拜托 这里是伊丽湾 拜托 |
[21:31] | It’s just a shame she lives alone. | 只是可惜她是独居的 |
[21:33] | She probably would’ve been all right. | 不然她可能还会没事 |
[21:36] | Man, it’s like this family is cursed. | 这家人简直像是被诅咒了 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:47] | She had an accident, you understand? | 她出了意外 明白吗 |
[21:50] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没有什么好需要害怕的 |
[22:08] | – Yeah? – Hi. I’m a reporter for the news. | -喂 -你好 我是新闻记者 |
[22:40] | Nothing’s riding on this except the, | 这件事说起来也没有什么 |
[22:42] | First Amendment to the Constitution, | 只是关乎第一修正法案 |
[22:44] | freedom of the press,and maybe the future of the country. | 还有媒体言论自由 以及这个国家的未来 |
[23:40] | – Principal Collins. – Have you read this? | -我是柯林斯校长 -你看到了吗 |
[23:41] | My child thinks there’s a murderer in Erie Harbor. | 我的孩子觉得伊丽湾有一个杀人凶手 |
[23:44] | I’m reading it. | 我正在看 |
[23:56] | – What did you do? – I’m a journalist. | -你做了什么 -我是一名记者 |
[23:58] | No, you’re a fourth grader. | 不 你是个四年级小学生 |
[23:59] | You sent this to the whole effing school? | 你发给整个该死的学校了吗 |
[24:01] | Izzy, language. | 伊奇 注意用语 |
[24:03] | – Technically, effing isn’t– – Hilde, not now. | -严格来说该死不是… -希尔妲 察言观色 |
[24:07] | Look, you left the house in the middle of the night? | 你竟然三更半夜溜出家门 |
[24:09] | Come on. What were you thinking? | 拜托 你到底在想什么 |
[24:11] | Mom said we could have more freedom here. | 妈妈说过我们在这里能更加自由 |
[24:12] | Yeah, well, that’s gone now. | 好 现在没有了 |
[24:14] | Someone we know got murdered last night. | 昨天晚上 我们一个认识的人被杀了 |
[24:17] | Okay. Come on, Ginny. Screen time. | 好了 金妮 该去看电视了 |
[24:21] | Okay, first of all, you don’t know that. | 首先 你不能确定 |
[24:24] | The shed was ransacked. There are weird footprints, | 屋子被洗劫了 还有奇怪的脚印 |
[24:26] | signs of forced entry. There was– | 有强行入室的痕迹 还有… |
[24:27] | Yeah, it could have been the paramedics. | 可能是急救人员干的 |
[24:28] | Huh? You think about that? No, you– You know what? | 你考虑过吗 你知道吗 |
[24:31] | I’m not– Mm-mm. I’m not going there with you. | 我不…我不会和你一起去的 |
[24:33] | She was your friend. Don’t you wanna know what happened? | 她以前是你的朋友 你不想知道怎么回事吗 |
[24:42] | I don’t understand.You used to take me out | 我不明白 你以前经常会带我出门 |
[24:45] | and cover homicides in the South Bronx all the time. | 报道南布朗克斯的谋杀案 |
[24:48] | Yeah, well, that’s ’cause we couldn’t afford a babysitter, okay? | 那是因为我们当时请不起保姆 好吗 |
[24:51] | I don’t believe you. How is this any different? | 我不相信你 这有什么不一样 |
[24:54] | All right, look, this is a small town. | 好了 听着 这是个小镇子 |
[24:56] | You know, and New York was bigger. | 纽约更大 |
[24:57] | Nobody was keeping track of what crime was happening and when. | 没有会关心何时何地发生了什么罪犯 |
[25:00] | Here, everyone knows everything. | 这里的所有人都无所不知 |
[25:01] | Here, everyone’s hiding everything! | 这里的所有人都有所隐瞒 |
[25:04] | I’m not gonna just make nice, | 我不会假装乖乖的 |
[25:06] | if that’s what you’re asking me to do. | 如果你要我这样的话 |
[25:07] | Oh, come on. That’s not what it is. | 拜托 我不是这个意思 |
[25:10] | Okay, maybe it is a little bit of what it is, | 好吧 可能有点算是 |
[25:12] | but that’s not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[25:14] | Ever since we got here, you’ve been acting weird. | 自打我们来这里以后 你就怪怪的 |
[25:17] | And this house? There’s stuff I’ve never noticed before. | 还有这房子 有一些我以前从来没注意过的事 |
[25:21] | Oh, God, just go to school. | 天啊 乖乖上学 |
[25:23] | Come home. Do your homework. Eat, sleep, rinse, repeat. | 回家 做作业 吃饭 睡觉 起床 重复 |
[25:26] | It’s not that hard. | 没有那么难吧 |
[25:31] | You’d have never let a story like this go. | 你是绝对不会放过这种故事的 |
[25:34] | Damn it, Hilde! | 该死 希尔妲 |
[25:35] | Why can’t you just be a little kid for once in your life? | 你就不能做一次普通的小孩 |
[25:49] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[25:51] | I know you didn’t mean it. | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[25:54] | God. | 天啊 |
[26:02] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. I’m sorry. | 好了 好了 对不起 |
[26:05] | Okay? That wasn’t cool.I didn’t mean that. | 那样不好 我不是故意的 |
[26:08] | Hilde–Hilde. | 希尔妲 希尔妲 |
[26:20] | Help your sister out a little. Help your sister! | 帮帮你的妹妹 帮帮你的妹妹 |
[26:22] | Okay. I heard you. | 好 我知道了 |
[26:24] | Have a great day, honey. Love you. | 今天也要开心 爱你 |
[26:26] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[26:51] | I mean, she just comes here and starts shit out of nowhere. | 她简直是莫名其妙出现开始喷粪 |
[26:55] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[27:06] | What a weirdo. | 真是个怪人 |
[27:08] | I’ve had 20 calls this morning from angry parents. | 今天早上 愤怒的家长们给我打了20多个电话 |
[27:10] | I don’t know what things are like in New York, | 我不知道纽约是怎么样的 |
[27:12] | but this is a quiet town. | 但这是一个宁静的小镇子 |
[27:13] | And it’s develop mentally inappropriate for her age. | 她这个年纪写出这个文章也说明心智上不适合这里 |
[27:17] | Yeah, with all due respect, Hilde is an unusual case. | 恕我直言 希尔妲是一个特殊的孩子 |
[27:20] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[27:21] | every parent thinks their child is exceptional. | 所有父母都觉得自己的孩子是个例外 |
[27:24] | But at this school, Hilde is like any other kid. | 但是在这所学校里 希尔妲和其他孩子一样 |
[27:27] | If she breaks the rules, she has to face the consequences. | 如果她违反了规定 就应该承担后果 |
[27:30] | Listen, I may have yogurt on my shirt, | 听着 我的衣服上可能有酸奶渍 |
[27:33] | and I look like I haven’t–I haven’t showered in a week because, | 我看上去像是…我一个星期没洗澡了 因为 |
[27:37] | you know, I haven’t. | 我的确没有 |
[27:40] | But I’m also a former public defender, | 但我也曾经是一名公设辩护人 |
[27:41] | so I know a thing or two about rules, | 所以我对规定还有略有了解的 |
[27:43] | and my daughter has not broken any of them. | 我的女儿没有违反任何规定 |
[27:46] | I’m sure her extracurricular activities | 我相信她的课外活动 |
[27:48] | have been inconvenient for you, | 给你造成了不便 |
[27:52] | but my guess is that | 但是我猜 |
[27:53] | you’re firing this trumped-up warning shot across my bow | 但是你对我进行这种假模假式的警告 |
[27:56] | so that when you feel like pursuing disciplinary action, | 是为了让你能在想要开出纪律处分时 |
[27:58] | you’ll have a proper paper trail. | 有个合适的纸面借口 |
[27:59] | – Is that about right? – Mrs. Lisko. | -是吗 -里斯克太太 |
[28:01] | Bridget. | 叫我布里吉特 |
[28:03] | Hey. What are you in for? | 你为什么来这里 |
[28:07] | – I’m– – Just– Just kidding. | -我… -开玩笑的 |
[28:09] | I totally read your article. I’m Donny. | 我当然看了你的文章 我叫唐尼 |
[28:13] | – I’m– – But maybe we should pretend | -我 -但也许我们这几天 |
[28:15] | you don’t know me for a couple of days, maybe a week, you know? | 也许这一周都应该假装互相不认识吧 |
[28:18] | Until this whole thing blows over. | 等这一切都过去了再说 |
[28:22] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | What about you? What’d you do? | 你呢 你是干什么 |
[28:33] | Mm. You feelin’ the wiggle? | 感受到这种气氛了吗 |
[28:36] | Ooh, that’s the best part. That’s the stuff. | 这是最精彩 这才是真本事 |
[28:39] | You and I both know that | 我们俩都知道 |
[28:40] | the world isn’t always kind to troublemakers. | 这个世界对喜欢创造麻烦的人总是充满恶意 |
[28:42] | Especially little girls. | 特别是小女孩 |
[28:44] | If a little boy did what Hilde did, he wouldn’t be in trouble. | 如果一个小男孩做了希尔妲做的事 他不算惹麻烦 |
[28:46] | He would be the school president. | 他会成为学校的领头者 |
[28:47] | Your daughter made up a story about a woman being murdered. | 你的女儿编造了一则一女子被杀的新闻 |
[28:51] | My daughter writes a newspaper in her spare time. | 我的女儿课余时间会写一份报纸 |
[28:56] | She is nine years old, and she has a passion in life. | 她九岁 充满了激情 |
[29:02] | She has work that she loves more than anything else. | 她有一份热爱到甚于任何事的事业 |
[29:04] | I– I never had that, | 我…我从来没有过 |
[29:06] | and I am guessing by that half-assed inspirational cat poster | 根据墙上那幅三流励志猫咪海报 |
[29:09] | that you didn’t either. | 我猜你也没有过 |
[29:10] | You mean the poster my colleagues got me as a present | 你是说这张我的同事们在学校董事会 |
[29:13] | when the school board finally gave me this job | 任命两名远不如我的男人做校长后 |
[29:15] | after offering it to two men who were far less qualified than me? | 不得不选择了我时 送给我的礼物吗 |
[29:18] | So, yeah, I know all about being a girl. | 所以 没错 我明白做女孩的苦处 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:28] | You’re right. But you don’t know Hilde. | 你说得对 但你不了解希尔妲 |
[29:31] | She’s not like any other kid. She’s my kid. | 她和其他孩子不一样 她是我的孩子 |
[29:35] | And I’m her mom. | 我是她的妈妈 |
[29:37] | So no matter how tired I am, | 所以不管我有多累 |
[29:39] | or how exhausting it can be to deal with someone | 或者跟一个充满激情的小家伙周旋 |
[29:42] | who is so tiny and so driven, | 有多么疲惫 |
[29:45] | I am going to make damn sure nobody crushes her dreams. | 我都不会让任何人践踏她的梦想 |
[29:55] | Well, both problem sets were exactly the same. | 两套习题集一模一样 |
[29:57] | Because she copied off me. | 因为她抄我的 |
[29:59] | Yeah. I’m gonna say you copied off her, okay? | 我觉得是你抄她的 |
[30:01] | Thanks, Baby Einstein. You can leave now. Bye! | 谢谢 小爱因斯坦 你可以走了 再见 |
[30:05] | But it’s not the truth. | 但这不是真的 |
[30:08] | Who cares? What are you gonna do about it, huh? | 谁在乎呢 你能怎么办 |
[30:10] | Write an article about me in your stupid little paper? | 在你愚蠢的小报纸上写一篇关于我的文章吗 |
[30:13] | You know what? Go ahead. Any press is a good press. | 你知道吗 写吧 阿猫阿狗都能办报纸 |
[30:25] | Hilde. | 希尔妲 |
[30:38] | Life is not always about chasing the story, okay? | 人生不仅只有追寻故事 |
[30:43] | Hilde, I thought you said | 希尔妲 你不是说来这里以后 |
[30:44] | you were gonna stop this once you got here. | 你就会停止你那一套吗 |
[30:45] | You know, so you can be normal. | 你会变成正常人 |
[30:47] | Hilde, not now. | 希尔妲 察言观色 |
[30:48] | Why can’t you just be a little kid for once in your life? | 你就不能做一次普通的小孩 |
[30:57] | You guys are probably pretty tired, right? | 你们可能很累了 是吧 |
[31:00] | Well, you should be. Go on home. | 你们该累 回家吧 |
[31:03] | Get a nice, hot bath. Rest up 15 minutes. | 好好泡个热水澡 休息十五分钟 |
[31:06] | Then get your asses back in gear. | 然后给我滚回来上班 |
[31:36] | My name’s Hilde Lisko. | 我叫希尔妲·里斯克 |
[31:38] | Sergeant Miller’s kid already came by with the Thin Mints. | 米勒警长的孩子已经带着薄荷糖味饼干来过了 |
[31:42] | No. I wanna see a copy of the police report | 不 我想看看奥克戴尔大道215号 |
[31:45] | for the incident at 215 Oakdale Ave. | 那场意外的警方报告 |
[31:49] | Uh-huh. You need to settle down. | 不要太激动 |
[31:51] | Why can’t I see the police report? It’s a matter of public record. | 我为什么不能看警方报告 这是公共记录 |
[31:55] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你为什么不去上学 |
[31:57] | Because crime doesn’t care if it’s third period. | 因为犯罪才不在乎现在是不是第三节课 |
[31:59] | Hello again, little lady. | 又见面了 小姑娘 |
[32:03] | I’m not going away. | 我不会走的 |
[32:07] | Can someone deal with this? | 谁能来处理一下 |
[32:09] | I warned her. I explained to her– | 我警告过她了 我解释了… |
[32:11] | Nevertheless, I persisted. | 然而 我坚持 |
[32:13] | Okay, Senator. Come with me. | 好了 小议员 跟我来 |
[32:23] | All right. So, sit. | 好了 坐下吧 |
[32:26] | Oh, hold on. Let me get this for you. | 等等 我给你搬过来 |
[32:30] | Sit right there. Sit. | 坐在这里 坐下 |
[32:36] | You know you can get into a lot of trouble | 你知道如果原本不是谋杀 |
[32:37] | saying something is murder when it isn’t. | 你却说这是谋杀 会惹上很大的麻烦 |
[32:40] | Well, by the way people are acting, looks like I was right. | 根据大家的反应来看 我好像没有说错 |
[32:47] | I need to see the Penny Gillis file. | 我要看佩妮·吉利斯的档案 |
[32:53] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能给你看 |
[32:56] | You girls crack the case yet? | 姑娘们破案了吗 |
[33:02] | You know what? I changed my mind. | 你知道吗 我改变主意了 |
[33:08] | I’m gonna get you that file. | 我会给你搞到档案 |
[33:11] | I can’t show you everything, but here’s what I got. | 我不能给你看全部的 不过这是我能给你的 |
[33:38] | Something’s missing. | 少了点东西 |
[33:41] | It was a machine on the table, | 本来那张桌子上有一台机器 |
[33:43] | and it was, like, right here. | 应该就在这里 |
[33:50] | It looked like… | 看上去像… |
[33:53] | this. | 这个 |
[33:56] | – A VCR? – Yes. | -一台录像机 -是的 |
[33:59] | What’s a VCR? | 录像机是什么 |
[34:01] | 这是超级假新闻 哪个家伙写的 谁准你上网的 | |
[34:01] | – It’s horrible. – It’s not good. | -太可怕了 -不大妙 |
[34:03] | “This article, or paper,or whatever you call it, is so lame.” | “这篇文章 或报纸 随你叫什么 都烂爆了” |
[34:06] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可真的不妙 |
[34:12] | – Keep– – “Doesn’t this girl have parents?” | -继续… -“这小姑娘没有爸妈管教吗” |
[34:14] | I mean, come on. You know what? Turn off the comments. | 拜托 算了 把评论关了 |
[34:17] | – She doesn’t need to see this. – Ah, that’s not– | -她不需要看到这些 -这不是… |
[34:18] | Look, I’m gonna print it out first, just in case. | 听着 我要先打印出来 以防万一 |
[34:22] | In case what? | 什么万一 |
[34:23] | Well, remember when, uh, I got all those death threats? | 你还记得当初我收到各种死亡威胁的时候吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah, you taught me, always hold onto corroborating evidence. | 是你叫我永远要保留确凿证据 |
[34:31] | Death threats? | 死亡威胁 |
[34:32] | Matt, this is our kid. | 马特 这是我们的孩子 |
[34:35] | You know, maybe we just need to tell her | 也许我们只要告诉她 |
[34:36] | she needs to stop doing this. | 她不能在这样下去了 |
[34:39] | Bridge, come on. That’s not gonna do any good. | 布里吉特 拜托 那样也没有用 |
[34:41] | Look, you know she’s gonna do it anyway. | 你知道她还是会去做的 |
[34:44] | I’ll just tell her nobody commented. Okay? | 我告诉她没有人评论吧 行吗 |
[34:47] | You know what? I’m done. | 算了 我不管了 |
[34:51] | Lisko. I know that name. | 里斯克 我知道这个名字 |
[34:55] | My dad’s a reporter for the New York Sentinel. | 我爸爸是《纽约前沿》的记者 |
[34:58] | Well, was. He was covering this case about a missing girl. | 以前是 他报道了一个失踪女孩的案子 |
[35:02] | Just couldn’t let it go. I think that’s why he got fired. | 他没法放下 我想他也正是因此被开除的 |
[35:07] | He’s always been–Well, he used to be like me. | 他总是…他以前和我一样 |
[35:11] | Can’t let something go until he figures it out. | 所有东西都一定要刨根问底 绝不算了 |
[35:15] | Hmm. Well, I wonder if he lived here in ’88. | 不知道他在1988年的时候是不是住在这里 |
[35:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:21] | Well, it was before I came to town, but I heard about it. | 那是我来镇上之前的事了 不过我听说过 |
[35:25] | The mayor’s kid went missing. | 镇长的孩子不见了 |
[35:27] | His name was Richie Fife. | 他的名字叫里奇·费弗 |
[35:35] | He was abducted one night while he was riding his bike home. | 有一天晚上 他骑着自行车回家 结果被绑架了 |
[35:39] | Everyone started locking their doors. | 于是人人都开始锁上自家大门 |
[35:41] | People moved away. | 人们开始搬走 |
[35:43] | I mean, they caught the guy who did it, but… | 他们抓到了犯人 但是 |
[35:46] | they never found out what happened to Richie. | 他们一直都不知道里奇到底怎么样了 |
[35:51] | What do the cops think happened? | 警察觉得发生了什么 |
[35:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:56] | They never released the file, and once it was in the past, | 他们没公开过档案 而且以前那段时期 |
[36:00] | folks around here wanted it to stay that way. | 这里的人只想让一切保持原样 |
[36:03] | Well, do you think they caught the right guy? | 你觉得他们抓对人了吗 |
[36:12] | Actually, the person they arrested for Richie’s murder… | 其实 被抓起来的那个所谓杀害里奇的人 |
[36:19] | that was Penny Gillis’s brother. | 是佩妮·吉利斯的哥哥 |
[36:26] | Keep diggin’. | 继续挖 |
[36:30] | Hey. Everything I said here… | 我现在所说的一切… |
[36:34] | You do know what an anonymous source is, right? | 你应该知道匿名线报是什么意思吧 |
[36:38] | Don’t worry. I’ve seen All the President’s Men 36 times. | 放心 我看过《总统班底》36次了 |
[36:43] | I won’t quote you. | 我不会写出你的名字 |
[36:46] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[36:50] | I don’t like when they pat me on the head either. | 我也不喜欢他们拍我的脑袋 |
[37:19] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:12] | Hey. Hey, what are you doing up? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:15] | You told me there were no comments. | 你和我说没有评论的 |
[38:18] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[38:20] | Look, I– I just didn’t want you to get hurt, okay? | 亲爱的 我只是不希望你受伤 好吗 |
[38:28] | But it– it’s so mean. | 但是这…这太坏了 |
[38:30] | Look, I know. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[38:33] | Look, when people don’t have to say things to your face, | 当人们可以隐藏在某些东西后 |
[38:36] | like on the Internet, yeah, they can– they can be really mean. | 比如网络 他们就会变得非常非常坏 |
[38:41] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:44] | I was talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[38:48] | I thought we didn’t keep secrets. | 我以为我们之间不会有秘密 |
[40:17] | Oh, my God. How embarrassing. | 天啊 太尴尬了 |
[40:29] | “This article, paper, or whatever it is, is so lame.” | “这篇文章 报纸 |
[40:37] | “Go home. You’re a loser.” | “回家吧 你是个废物” |
[40:47] | “Perhaps you’re too young to understand | “也许你年纪太小 不明白 |
[40:49] | the words ‘sensationalist’ and ‘trash.'” | “耸人听闻”和”垃圾”这两个词的意义” |
[40:53] | “Cute little girls aren’t supposed to be journalists. | “可爱的小女孩不该当记者 |
[40:56] | Stick to tea parties.” | 玩茶会去吧” |
[41:02] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[41:06] | You’re probably never gonna talk to me again. | 你可能不会再跟我说话了 |
[41:13] | “Keep it up. Maybe someday you’ll write something intelligent.” | “继续 也许以后你会写出有意思的东西” |
[41:18] | “Maybe Hilde killed her.” | “也许是希尔妲杀了她” |
[41:21] | “See, this is why you shouldn’t educate girls.” | “看 所以你们不能让女孩子读书” |
[41:24] | “I hate whoever wrote this.” | “哪个家伙写的” |
[41:31] | “Who even let this little girl on the Internet?” | “谁准这小女孩上网的” |
[41:34] | “Hate to break it to you, but you suck.” | “虽然不忍心告诉你 但是你烂透了” |
[41:37] | “You’re ugly.” | “你很丑” |
[41:39] | Well, that felt off-topic. | 这感觉有点偏题了 |
[41:45] | “You’re just a stupid little girl. | “你只是一个愚蠢的小女孩 |
[41:47] | Why don’t you learn to keep your mouth shut?” | 为什么不先学好闭上你的嘴巴” |
[41:49] | Excuse me, ladies. Do you want to sit down? | 不好意思 姑娘们 能不能坐下 |
[41:52] | A friend of mine once said | 我有一个朋友说过 |
[41:54] | that the best way to keep a secret | 保守一个秘密最好的办法 |
[41:55] | is to pretend like there isn’t one. | 就是假装根本没有秘密 |
[42:00] | Well, I thought she said it, | 我以为那是她自己原创的 |
[42:02] | but then it turned out to be Margaret Atwood. | 结果原来是玛格丽特·阿特伍德说的 |
[42:05] | I don’t like secrets. And I don’t like pretending. | 我不喜欢秘密 我不喜欢假装 |
[42:11] | You asked who cares about the truth. | 你们问过我谁在乎真相 |
[42:13] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[42:16] | ‘Cause if the truth doesn’t matter… | 因为如果真相不重要 |
[42:20] | nothing ever will. | 那就没有重要的东西了 |
[42:42] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[42:57] | Hi. I’m Donny. | 你好 我叫唐尼 |
[43:01] | I’m Spoon. Wesley Witherspoon. | 我叫勺子 韦斯利·威瑟斯布恩[意为勺子] |
[43:04] | I’m Izzy, Hilde’s sister. | 我叫伊奇 希尔妲的姐姐 |
[43:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[43:08] | You. | 你 |
[43:23] | Hilde Lisko, come with me. | 希尔妲·里斯克 跟我来 |
[43:28] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[43:32] | I have a change of clothes in my car. Don’t move. | 我车里有一套换的衣服 别乱跑 |
[43:37] | Yes, Principal Collins. | 好的 柯林斯校长 |
[44:48] | Money. | 大奖 |
[45:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:07] | Uh, I get sweaty when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候就会流汗 |
[45:15] | You are your father’s daughter,aren’t you? | 有其父必有其女啊 |
[45:18] | Isn’t everybody? | 大家不都一样吗 |
[45:29] | Today I’m gonna show you how to hook up your VCR. | 今天 我要教大家怎么用录像机 |
[45:32] | There’s two slots. One is your out, and one is your in. | 这里有两个插槽 一个是输出 一个是驶入 |
[45:37] | You’re gonna want to go from your out, | 你要信号从输出出来 |
[45:39] | plugging the color-coded yellow cableinto the slot there. | 将彩色接线的黄色接线插入其中的插槽 |
[45:45] | I don’t understand why some old VCR is so important. | 我不明白为什么一台旧录像机这么重要 |
[45:49] | And you’ll have to find the appropriate source on your television. | 你要在你的电视机上找到相应的借口 |
[45:52] | Typically it’s called video one. | 一般名字叫视频接口一 |
[45:55] | Hilde? | 希尔妲 |
[45:58] | Iz. Iz, you guys here? | 小伊 小伊 你们在吗 |
[46:35] | I mean, mine would stick better, but… | 我的更好用 但是… |
[46:37] | Oh, yeah, right. I’m definitely gonna need a new tire. | 好吧 我绝对需要一个新轮胎了 |
[46:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah, probably a new bike. | -没错 -没错 也许需要新的自行车 |
[46:48] | – Come on! – Grandma, today! | -快点 -奶奶 就今天 |
[46:52] | Half an eternity later. Yeah. | 都搬被子了 |
[46:54] | You’re so slow. Can’t make it up the hill. | 你好慢 根本没法上坡 |
[46:57] | Oh, ’cause of my broken bike. | 因为我的破自行车 |
[47:40] | Hey! No! | 不 |
[47:41] | Stop! Help! | 住手 救命 |
[47:43] | Get off Richie! | 放开里奇 |
[47:47] | No! | 不 |
[47:50] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[47:54] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[47:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[48:14] | Is that Dad? | 那是爸爸吗 |
[48:23] | Hilde. | 希尔妲 |
[48:25] | We just got here, okay? Dad’s acting weird enough already. | 我们才刚来这里 爸爸的表现已经很奇怪了 |
[48:28] | You can’t show him that tape. Not right now. | 你不能给他看这录像 现在不行 |
[48:31] | Maybe this is why he’s been sad. | 也许这就是为什么他一直很难过 |
[48:33] | Look, you don’t even know if it is him. | 你都不能确定那到底是不是他 |
[48:35] | And if it is, then that’s really serious. | 就算是 那这件事很严重 |
[48:39] | I wanna help him. | 我想帮他 |
[48:41] | Then don’t go up there. | 那就别上去 |
[49:11] | Hey, what’s this for? | 你怎么了 |
[49:13] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[49:15] | I love you, and I want everything to be okay here. | 我爱你 希望这里一切都能顺利 |
[49:20] | Oh, well, thank you, scout. | 谢谢你 小家伙 |
[49:23] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[49:26] | I think I love you too. | 我觉得我也爱你 |
[49:28] | You know, I’m pretty sure I do. Yeah. Wow. | 我确定我爱你 没错 |
[49:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[49:37] | Hey, where– where are you going? | 你…你去哪里 |
[49:42] | I’m going to make it right. | 我要修复一切 |
[49:45] | Make what right? | 修复什么 |
[49:47] | I’m going to figure out the Penny Gillis case. | 我要查清楚佩妮·吉利斯的案子 |
[49:50] | I know there’s something more here. | 我知道事情不止那么简单 |
[49:52] | Look, Hilde, I know what happened to Penny | 希尔妲 我知道佩妮的事 |
[49:53] | was– was terrible, but– | 很…很可怕 但是 |
[49:57] | Look, you gotta let it go. | 你必须要放手 |
[50:01] | I don’t think you hid those comments from me | 我觉得你不让我知道那些评论 |
[50:03] | because you didn’t want me to get hurt. | 不是因为你不想让我受伤 |
[50:08] | I think you did it because you don’t want me to stop. | 我觉得你那么做是不希望我停下 |
[50:15] | Look. | 听着 |
[50:18] | I know that you don’t think that you’re a journalist anymore… | 我知道你觉得你自己已经不是记者了 |
[50:22] | but I don’t believe it. | 但我不信 |
[50:26] | So you can come back when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 随时可以回来 |
[50:29] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[50:33] | I’m gonna find out the truth, for both of us. | 我会为了我们俩 去寻找真相 |
[50:52] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[50:55] | Get back here. | 回来 |
[51:15] | Be smart. | 一定要机灵点 |
[51:22] | I’d rather be brave. | 我宁愿勇敢点 |
[51:26] | Yeah. Well, be both. | 那就两者皆备 |