Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] State your names for the record, please. 请说出你的姓名以作正式记录
[00:08] Hank Gillis, test pilot. 汉克吉利斯 试飞员
[00:10] Arthur Conway. Air traffic control tower. 亚瑟康威 航空管制塔人员
[00:13] And it’s your belief that the sealant we used here 你们认为我们使用的密封剂
[00:16] is causing adverse health effects. 对健康造成不利影响
[00:19] Yes. That’s why we’re here. 对 所以我们才来这里
[00:26] They were whistleblowers. 他们是吹哨人
[00:27] They wanted to warn people about what Strata was doing. 他们想提醒民众斯特拉塔在做什么
[00:30] You mean like us? 你的意思是和我们一样
[00:33] And I think that’s why Strata went after them. 我认为这是斯特拉塔对他们下手的原因
[00:36] I think that’s why someone damaged Hank’s plane. 这也能解释为什么汉克的飞机被毁
[00:39] Wait, do you guys think they killed Sam’s dad? 等等 你们觉得他们杀了山姆的爸爸
[00:44] It’s getting hot in here. I’m sweaty. Are you guys sweaty? 这里好热 我出汗了 你们没出汗吗
[00:48] We can’t prove that though. 但我们无法证明这点
[00:49] Yeah, because it’s all circumstantial. 对 因为这些都是间接证据
[00:52] Great word. Are you guys seeing stars? ‘Cause I’m seeing stars. 这个词很高深 你们眼冒金星了吗 因为我眼冒金星了
[00:56] But we can prove that Strata knew about the cadmium. 但我们能证明斯特拉塔知道镉的事
[01:00] So they knew it was dangerous, and then they just decided to cover it up. 所以他们知道那很危险 却决定隐瞒真相
[01:04] And now their workers, people like my Pop-Pop, 结果他们的工人 比如我爷爷
[01:07] are sick and suffering because of them. 因为他们而生病和受罪
[01:11] That’s our story. 这就是我们的报道
[01:13] You’re right. We’re gonna blow this thing wide open. 没错 我们要让所有人都知道
[01:16] They have no idea what’s about to hit them. 让他们措手不及
[01:58] -Hey. Thanks for coming. -Hey. -嗨 多谢你们过来 -嗨
[02:00] Girl, I know you got that e-mail too. 姑娘 我也知道你也收到了那封电邮
[02:02] I did. That video is pretty damning. 是的 那个视频是确凿证据
[02:04] Yeah. Let’s hope it damns them straight to– 对 希望足以让他们一路下…
[02:07] -Daddy. -All right. -爸爸 -好吧
[02:09] -Now, will it hold up in court? -Have a seat. -在法庭上会视为有效证据吗 -请坐
[02:12] Do you think we could use it to build a case against them? 能据此对他们立案吗
[02:14] Yeah, that’s what we’re hoping. 是 这是我们希望的
[02:16] I mean, the guys Syl used to fish with, they’re all… 席尔旧日的钓友们都…
[02:19] Dead. 死了
[02:20] -Dead men can’t tell tales. -Yeah. -死人无法说话 -对
[02:22] Matt’s been trying to hunt down anyone who used to work with Syl at the factory. 马特一直想找到 从前和席尔一起在工厂共事的所有人
[02:25] If enough people come forward, 如果站出来的人够多
[02:27] then maybe we can file a class action against Strata. 也许我们能对斯特拉塔提出集体诉讼
[02:29] It’s one thing for them to, you know, come after our family or yours, but– 他们针对我们家或你们家是一回事 但…
[02:33] But if the whole community stands up to them– 但如果整个社区都反抗他们…
[02:35] They’d crumble. 他们会倒下
[02:37] Yeah, Terry Weaver moved out of state a few years ago. 是 泰瑞威弗几年前搬到外州了
[02:40] I can get his new address for you. 我可以把他的新地址给你
[02:44] Strata made a powerful enemy when they went after you, 斯特拉塔决定找你麻烦时 为自己树了一位厉害的敌人
[02:46] didn’t they, Daddy? 对不对 爸爸
[02:48] Well, our family’s been here just as long as theirs has. 我们家在这镇上的历史和他们家一样长
[02:51] Yep. 对
[02:52] Look, Frank and I are working on this, too, down at the station. 听着 弗兰克和我也在警局调查这件事
[02:56] -If we find anything, I will let you know. -Thank you, Sheriff. -要是发现什么信息会告诉你们的 -谢谢 警长
[02:59] I got us, girl. 别担心 姑娘
[03:02] I’m gonna take this. I’ll be right out. 我得接电话 我就在外面接
[03:29] Hey, Pop? 嘿 爸
[03:31] I got a little surprise for you. 我给你准备了一个小惊喜
[03:36] Yeah. It’s kinda stupid, but I think you’re gonna love it. 对 其实挺傻的 但我觉得你会很喜欢
[03:44] Hey, Pop? 嘿 爸
[04:15] Yeah. 对
[04:19] Yeah. Yeah. 对…
[04:27] Yeah, it’s okay. It’s okay. I’m right here. 没事的…我就在你身边
[04:34] I’m right here. 我就在你身边
[04:53] Dad. 爸爸
[04:55] Hey, Hilde. Come here. Come here. Look at me. 嘿 希尔蒂 过来…看着我
[04:58] All right, look at me. 好 看着我
[05:00] -All right, Pop-Pop– -Yeah. -是这样 爷爷… -是
[05:02] All right, he’s passed away. 他走了
[05:04] -Yeah. Yeah, yeah. He’s passed away. -No, no, no, no. -对…他去世了 -不…
[05:06] -No, no, no, no, no! -Okay? Hilde. -不… -好吗 希尔蒂
[05:09] Look at me. You know what? 看着我 你知道吗
[05:11] He fell asleep, and he went peacefully, okay? 他睡着了 他走时很平静 好吗
[05:17] Yeah, he’s gone. He’s gone. 对 他走了…
[05:20] It’s okay. It’s okay. I know, I know. It’s okay. 没事的…我知道…没事的
[05:28] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的…
[05:31] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:35] I know. I know, I know, I know. 我懂…
[05:57] Hi. 嗨
[06:00] That’s it? 就这样吗
[06:02] He’s just… gone? 他就这样…走了
[06:08] Come on, let’s go. 来 我们走
[06:13] Hey. Come here. 嘿 过来
[06:20] Okay. He… 好的 他…
[06:24] He was happy, you know. 他走之前很幸福
[06:27] And… 而且…
[06:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[06:33] He loved you. He loved you both. 他很爱你 他很爱你们俩
[06:35] He loved you kids so much. 他很爱你们几个孩子
[06:39] You know. 你知道的
[06:41] He got a chance to love you. 他有机会爱你们
[06:45] And he wasn’t in any more pain, you know. It’s the best we could’ve asked for. 他不会再痛苦了 这是我们所希望最好的结果
[06:52] But I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye. 但我甚至没有机会说再见
[06:56] I know. I know, sweetie. 我知道…宝贝
[06:58] It’s okay. He’s not alone. He’s in heaven with Walter. 没关系的 他不孤单 他和沃尔特一起在天堂
[07:02] Remember, Hilde? 记得吗 希尔蒂
[07:07] Yeah. 是
[07:09] Yeah. 对
[08:43] Sorry, Pop-Pop. 抱歉 爷爷
[08:46] It’s too late. 太迟了
[08:52] All right, I got it. 我去开门
[08:56] -Hey. -I take it you are -嗨 -你们应该是
[08:58] Matthew Lisko and Bridget Jensen? 马修利西克和布丽吉特詹森
[09:00] -Hi. -I’m looking for Hilde Lisko. -你好 -我想找希尔蒂利西克
[09:04] Can we ask why? 能告诉我们原因吗
[09:05] -She’s being served. -Oh, my gosh. -这是给她的传票 -天啊
[09:08] She’s been served? You’ve gotta be kidding me. She’s a child. 她被传令上庭 你一定是开玩笑吧 她还是个孩子
[09:12] Here, let me see that. 让我看看
[09:14] “Strata Tech Industries is seeking an emergency injunction “斯特拉塔科技公司要求紧急禁令
[09:18] to halt the publication and dissemination of Miss Hilde Lisko’s article.” What the– 以停止希尔蒂利西克小姐 刊发和传播报道” 怎么…
[09:23] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[09:27] I’m sorry, honey, but the court is stopping you from publishing. 真抱歉 宝贝 法院禁止你发布文章
[09:32] -What? -Yeah, it’s a gag order. -什么 -对 这是限制言论令
[09:35] It means that Strata doesn’t want anyone to see the whistleblower video. 意思是斯特拉塔 不希望任何人看到吹哨人视频
[09:38] But don’t worry, okay? 但不用担心 好吗
[09:40] It’s just until I meet with their lawyers. 禁令只持续到我和他们的律师见面
[09:42] -We’re gonna fix this. -So, no more stories about Strata? -我们会解决这个问题的 -所以不能发斯特拉塔相关的报道了
[09:45] For right now, no more stories about anything. 目前暂时不能发布任何报道
[09:49] Well, can they do that? 他们能这么做
[09:54] -I know, sweetie. -Honey… -我知道 亲爱的 -宝贝
[10:01] Hey. 嘿
[10:03] I got it. 我来吧
[10:04] Hilde. 希尔蒂
[10:24] Is everything okay? I didn’t think you’d wanna meet up right now, you know– 一切还好吗 我以为你现在不想见人…
[10:28] You know, because of everything that happened with your grandpa. 因为你爷爷的事
[10:32] I don’t wanna talk about it. Can we just work? 我不想谈那个 我们能直接工作吗
[10:48] No. 不
[10:58] Oh, my God. Look. 天啊 快看
[11:08] Strata did this. They ruined everything. 这是斯特拉塔干的 他们毁了一切
[11:12] Are you sure it was them? 你确定是他们
[11:14] Yeah. We never lock the door. We can’t prove that. 对 我们从不锁门 无法证明是他们
[11:17] Donny, I need you to take photos of this with your phone. 唐尼 请用你的手机给这里拍照
[11:21] We’re gonna send out an e-mail blast to all our subscribers. 我们要给所有订阅人群发邮件
[11:35] What’s this? What’s happening? 怎么回事 发生了什么
[11:38] Maybe the Wi-Fi is down. 也许无线网出故障了
[11:40] No, it’s not the Wi-Fi. They blocked our website. 不 这不是无线网的问题 他们封锁了我们的网站
[11:43] -For legal reasons. -It’s all gone. -因为法律原因 -一切都没了
[11:47] Everything that we’ve worked for. 我们过去的所有心血
[12:03] Guys, don’t even bother. 两位 别麻烦了
[12:07] Look, I know I can’t fix everything, but I can fix this. 听我说 我知道我不能解决一切问题 但我能解决这个
[12:12] Yeah, I’ve been wanting to do a deep clean of this place anyways. 对 反正我一直都想好好清理这里
[12:15] I’ll go get some trash bags. 我去拿点垃圾袋
[12:16] -They’re in my– -Work go bag. I know. -在我的… -应急包里 我知道
[12:21] You just get me. 你最懂我
[12:42] Hey, Matt. You don’t have to do this right now. 嘿 马特 你不用现在做这些
[12:48] You know, he spent his whole life in this town, Bridge. 他一辈子都住在这个镇上 布丽吉
[12:54] Forty years in this house. 在这个房子里住了40年
[12:59] Forty years. Can you believe that? 40年 你能相信吗
[13:03] -Yeah. -You remember when he first got sick, -是啊 -你记得吗 他刚生病时
[13:06] we tried to convince him to come stay with us in New York? 我们试图说服他搬到纽约和我们一起住
[13:10] And he just flat refused. 而他直接拒绝了
[13:15] Yeah, he wouldn’t even consider it. 对 他根本不会考虑搬走
[13:17] You know, he loved this town. 他深爱这个镇子
[13:25] This town poisoned him, Bridge. 这个镇子却毒死了他 布丽吉
[13:28] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[13:32] You know, this town took away my dad when I was a kid, 这个镇在我小时候夺走了我的爸爸
[13:36] and this town has taken him away from me again, 如今又一次夺走了他
[13:40] you know, at 69 years old. How is that even fair? 他才69岁 那公平吗
[13:44] It’s not. 不公平
[13:45] It was the poison in that spray. 是喷剂里的毒素
[13:47] That’s why he was confused one minute and then lucid the next. 所以他才会时而糊涂、时而清醒
[13:50] God, no, he should still be here. 天啊 他本应活着
[13:52] He should. He should still be here. 对 他本不应该离世
[13:54] If the people of this town just gave a damn enough 哪怕这座镇的人稍微关注一下
[13:57] about what Strata was doing, he would still be here. 斯特拉塔在做的事 他都不会去世
[14:01] -He’d be right here. -Honey. -他会活着 -亲爱的
[14:03] -Daddy, it’s okay. -No, it’s not okay! -爸爸 没事的 -不 怎么会没事
[14:06] It’s definitely not okay. 这事太严重了
[14:08] You know, I should’ve protected you from them. 我应该保护你不受他们伤害
[14:10] Right? Yeah. Yeah, and I should’ve protected him! 对吧 是…我应该保护他的
[14:20] Come on. 来
[14:22] I’m sorry, sweetie. I’m sorry, okay? 抱歉 亲爱的 对不起
[14:26] There’s a lot going on. 发生了太多事
[14:33] I thought that maybe I had already written 我本以为我已经写出
[14:36] the most important story of my life, 我人生中最重要的一篇报道
[14:38] but this was bigger. 但这篇文章更加重要
[14:42] I became a reporter because of my dad. 因为爸爸 我成为一名记者
[14:44] Because he taught me to believe in the power of stories. 因为他教会我相信新闻报道的力量
[14:57] I believe that when we share our stories, it brings us closer together. 我相信当人们分享自己的故事时 会拉近彼此的距离
[15:03] And if we’re lucky, they can change the world. 如果我们足够幸运 这些故事能改变世界
[15:08] Stories help us see the truth and help us remember. 故事让我们看到真相 帮助我们铭记过去
[15:13] They help us feel like we’re not alone. 故事让我们感觉自己不是孤单的
[15:17] I knew a great man who worried that his story might never be told, 我认识一个伟大的人 他担心不会有机会说出自己的故事
[15:21] that maybe it wasn’t important enough. 认为他的故事可能微不足道
[15:27] But his story was important to me. 但对我来说 他的故事很重要
[15:32] Sylvester Lisko was my grandfather. 席尔维斯特利西克是我的爷爷
[15:36] He was a husband and a father and a friend, 他是一位丈夫、父亲和挚友
[15:40] and he cared about his community. 他关心这个社区
[15:43] Apparently, he was also a pretty good softball coach, 据说他也是一位很厉害的垒球教练
[15:47] which none of us ever knew. 但我们过去并不知道
[15:49] These facts tell you about what he did. 这些细节让你们知道他曾做过的事
[15:54] But they don’t tell you about what kind of person he chose to be. 但这些细节不能告诉 你他选择成为什么样的人
[16:06] My Pop-Pop could be stubborn. 我的爷爷有时很固执
[16:09] I think I got that from him, but he could also admit when he was wrong. 这一点他遗传给了我 但他也敢于承认自己的错误
[16:15] He knew when to listen and when to act 他知道什么时候该聆听 什么时候该行动
[16:19] and how to be a friend to anyone in need. 如何向处于困境中的人伸出援手
[16:23] He helped me see that family isn’t just the people you’re born to. 他让我明白家庭不只是用血缘维系的人
[16:28] It’s also the people you choose… 同时也是你选择的人
[16:32] the people you do your whole life with. 那些与你共度一生的人
[16:38] You choose those people 你选择了这些人
[16:40] because you believe in the same thing, 因为你们都相信同样的事情
[16:44] and you fight the same fights. 因为你们会并肩作战
[16:48] My Pop-Pop made me feel brave. 我的爷爷让我感受到勇气
[16:51] He made me wanna stand up and do the right thing. 他让我敢于挺身而出 做正确的事
[16:57] There’s a lot I never knew about my Pop-Pop. 关于爷爷 有许多我不知道的事
[17:02] But when we finally came home, he acted like we’d never been gone. 但当我们终于回到家时 他让我们觉得自己从未离开过
[17:12] And maybe it was because he was losing his memory, but… 也许是因为他失去了部分记忆 但…
[17:18] I hope it’s because he forgave us for staying away so long. 我希望是因为他已经原谅我们离开这么久
[17:26] Yeah, I know my dad would have loved that we’re all here together, 是 我知道今天我们齐聚在这里 我爸一定会很开心
[17:31] so thank you for that. 所以谢谢大家来这里
[17:33] And yeah, I think more than anything, this is exactly what he would’ve wanted. 我觉得最重要的是 这正是他希望看到的
[17:38] So, thanks again for that. 所以再次感谢你们
[17:57] Your life was the biggest. 你的人生是最重要的
[18:19] Will Strata ever pay for what they did? 斯特拉塔会为了他们的行为付出代价吗
[18:23] You know, I… I don’t know, sweetie, I really don’t. 我…不知道 亲爱的 真的不知道
[18:30] Hey, but you know what I do know? 嘿 但你知道吗
[18:32] Is that we are not gonna give up without a fight, okay? 我知道我们不会不战而降的 好吗
[18:38] I know I couldn’t save Pop-Pop, but… 我知道我无法救爷爷 但…
[18:42] all I wanted was for the world to know the truth about what happened to him 我只希望世界知道发生在他身上的事
[18:46] and the other workers at Strata. 还有斯特拉塔其他工人的事
[18:48] I want to keep going for him. 我想为了他继续报道下去
[18:52] Yeah. 是
[18:55] Look, you still have your paper. I mean, not right now, but… 你还有你的报纸 虽然现在没了 但…
[19:01] you know no one can tell you to stop writing, right? 没有人能阻止你写文章 你明白吗
[19:05] Yeah, we’ll figure something out. 是 我们会想到办法的
[19:08] How? 怎么做到呢
[19:09] Well, like we always do. You know, like a family. 就像我们以前那样 全家齐心协力
[19:18] Remember those family newsletters I used to make for Pop-Pop 记得以前我为爷爷做的那些家庭简报吗
[19:21] to mail to him every New Year? 每个新年都寄给他的那些
[19:23] Yeah, of course. Yeah. 当然记得
[19:25] You took ages figuring out the margins and all that stuff. 你每次都花好长时间排版
[19:28] Well, I can’t use my website, but what if I make a newsletter? 我的网站不能用了 但是我能做简报
[19:34] You know, a special edition just for this story. 专门为这个报道编写一期特别简报
[19:37] Well, the court order only applied to The Magic Hour Chronicle, 法院禁令只是针对《魔法时光纪事》
[19:41] so I think as long as it’s not under that name, 所以只要不用那个名字
[19:45] then hard copies of your article could just sort of, you know, show up. 你大可以将文章印出来
[19:51] What? I’m, like, your associate or whatever. 干嘛 毕竟我是你的助理律师什么的
[19:54] I know stuff. 我还是懂一些东西的
[19:55] Intern. But maybe I should give you a raise. 你是实习生 但也许我该给你加薪了
[19:59] Yeah, well, you did say girls undervalue themselves at work, so… 好吧 是你说 女性在职场总是自我贬低身价
[20:03] No, you know what? That’s good. I mean, that’s right. 其实…你说得还真对 没错
[20:07] No, really, we should do this, right? Yeah, Hilde, go get your computer. 不 真的 我们就这么做 好吗 对 希尔蒂 去拿你的电脑
[20:11] Izzy, can you grab us some paper and get some pens and stuff? 伊兹 你能拿点纸和笔吗
[20:15] Ginny, you wanna get your crayons? Yeah, you wanna grab something? 金妮 能把你的蜡笔拿来吗 对 随便拿点 好吗
[20:18] Let’s get the printer set up. Let’s start making this happen. 把打印机设置好 开始干活
[20:20] Step right up. Read all about it. 快来 一定要读一读
[20:22] Strata’s putting Erie Harbor in danger, and your family might be at risk. 斯特拉塔给伊利港带来危险 你的家人可能面临风险
[20:26] There’s also horoscopes on page 2 if that’s more your thing. 如果你不感兴趣 第2页也有占星术相关内容
[20:30] What? I’m trying to get people in the door. 怎么了 我想吸引读者
[20:32] -Hey, Izzy. -Hey. -嗨 伊兹 -嗨
[20:33] You should read this. 你应该读一读这个
[20:35] And please tell other people to read it too. 请让其他人也读一读
[20:37] Okay, wait, are you sure you should be handing these out? 好的 等等 你确定你要派发这个
[20:39] I mean, isn’t Strata coming after your family for everything they have? 斯特拉塔不是正奋力阻止你们吗
[20:42] Well, yeah, but, I mean, we talked about it, 确实 但 我们聊了聊
[20:45] and the only thing we ever really cared about 我们之前唯一在意的
[20:47] was losing my grandfather. 就是失去我爷爷
[20:48] Now that he’s gone, I mean, this is what he would’ve wanted. 现在他走了 如果他在世 他一定希望我们这么做
[20:52] -He deserves to have his story told. -Wait, what? -应该让人们听到他的故事 -等等 什么
[20:54] Did you say your parents sat you down 你的意思是你和父母和你促膝长谈
[20:56] and discussed whether or not you should fight an evil corporation? 讨论是否要反抗一家邪恶的企业
[20:59] I mean, yeah. I guess. 对 可以这么说吧
[21:02] Dude, I wish my parents were more like yours. 姐妹 真希望我父母和你的一样
[21:04] I wish they cared enough to just do something important in the world. 要是他们更关注社会 愿意做点实事就好了
[21:07] Yeah, well, 这个嘛
[21:08] if there’s anything Hilde’s taught me in her insane, backwards way, it’s that… 要说希尔蒂以她疯狂、独特的方式 教会了我什么
[21:14] you can’t wait for the adults to do something. 那就是你不能干等着大人行动
[21:17] Give me the whole stack. Thank you. 把一整叠都给我吧 谢谢
[21:30] This injunction is nothing more than an attempt to 这个禁令仅仅是为了
[21:34] censor, intimidate and silence Strata’s critics. 对批评斯特拉塔的声音 进行审查、恐吓、使其噤声
[21:43] Yeah. 好
[21:46] This injunction is nothing more than an attempt to 这个禁令仅仅是为了
[21:48] censor, intimidate and silence Strata’s critics. 对批评斯特拉塔的声音 进行审查、恐吓、使其噤声
[22:14] Ms. Jensen. 詹森女士
[22:16] Always a pleasure. 见到你总是很开心
[22:37] And what are reflexes? 反射作用是什么
[22:38] They are defined as involuntary actions or movements 它的定义是刺激作用引起的
[22:41] that occur in response to a stimulus. 一种非自主行为或动作
[22:45] So when you inhale… 所以当你吸入…
[23:01] -I just hope nothing weird happens today. -Is this true? -只希望今天不会发生什么怪事 -这是真的吗
[23:04] Yeah. Strata poisoned their workers. 是的 斯特拉塔造成工人中毒
[23:07] And we think that my grandfather might have died from the exposure. 我们认为我爷爷也许是因为中毒去世的
[23:10] That’s so messed up. 这太糟糕了
[23:12] You’re leading the walkout, right? 你会带头旷课 是吗
[23:15] Izzy Lisko, please report to Principal Collins’s office. 伊兹利西克 请去科林斯校长的办公室
[23:22] What was that about? 怎么回事
[23:24] It’s protected speech. She provides her source. You. 这是受保护言论 她提供了信息来源:你
[23:28] The evidence is right there in the deposition video. 证言视频就是证据
[23:30] That video was taken completely out of context. 那个视频完全是断章取义
[23:32] But that didn’t stop your daughter from using it 但你的女儿仍然用它
[23:35] to try and drum up clicks for her little blog. 为她的小博客吸引浏览量
[23:37] I’m sorry, do you mean to tell me you plan to sue my daughter? 不好意思 你是说你打算起诉我女儿
[23:41] For what? Defamation? Libel? 罪名是什么 诋毁 污蔑
[23:44] She’s the one who wants to be taken seriously as a journalist. 毕竟她希望人们把她当作真正的记者
[23:48] Look, you can surmise why we’re all really here. 听着 你应该能猜到 我们今天为什么来这里
[23:52] We want a quick and easy end to all this. 我们想用快速、简单的方式解决这一切
[23:55] Private settlement. Name your price. This can all go away. 私下和解 你随便出价 这一切都可以结束
[24:13] It’s “effect,” not “affect.” 是“影响” 不是“印象”
[24:18] Is this about the school walkout? Are we in trouble? 这和旷课抗议有关吗 我们有麻烦了吗
[24:20] I did get a few concerned phone calls. 确实有一些人打电话表达担忧
[24:24] Word travels fast around here. Sit. 这里的消息传得很快 坐吧
[24:31] If students miss class, I will have to discipline them. 如果学生旷课 我必须训导他们
[24:34] It’s school policy. 这是学校政策
[24:35] People only care because it’s making Strata look bad. 人们有意见是因为 这会影响斯特拉塔的名声
[24:38] They’re a big deal in this town. 他们是这个镇子的大人物
[24:41] People get very defensive. They like things the way they are. 这会激起人们的防备心 他们喜欢事物保持原样
[24:46] Okay, well, I just don’t understand that, okay? 好吧 我就是不懂这点 好吗
[24:48] They should want things to be better. It’s bull. 他们应该希望越变越好 这是狗…
[24:53] It’s wrong. 这是错的
[24:57] I don’t disagree with you. 我觉得你不无道理
[24:59] But the rules are the rules. 但规则就是规则
[25:07] Of course, if more students were to walk out at the same time, 当然了 如果有更多学生同时旷课抗议
[25:11] I can’t suspend everyone, can I? 我不可能让所有人都停学 对吧
[25:16] Thanks, Principal Collins. 谢谢你 科林斯校长
[25:18] For what? 谢什么
[25:26] So, financial crises like the panic of 1873, 所以像1873年大恐慌这样的金融危机
[25:30] it caused the prices of agricultural products to tank. 导致农产品价格大跌
[25:33] So farmers who found themselves in a state of economic crisis 农民们陷入经济危机
[25:37] decided that it was very necessary to start what’s called the Populist Party 决定有必要成立人民党
[25:41] to protect their collective interests. 以保护他们共同的利益
[25:43] If you’ll please open your textbooks to page 78, 请把教科书翻到第78页
[25:46] you’ll see that many of the social movements of this era 你会看到这一时期的许多社会运动
[25:49] arose from this widespread wealth of inequality. 都源自财富不均现象的广泛存在
[25:53] And in fact, it also came to be known as what’s called the Progressive Era. 事实上 这一时期 后来被称为“进步时代”
[26:02] Ms. Lisko? 利西克同学
[26:05] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[26:07] You got this. 你能行的
[26:13] Yeah. Something’s very wrong. 对 发生了非常严重的问题
[26:18] Hold on. 等等
[26:20] Wait. What’s going on? Where are you going? 等等 怎么回事 你们去哪
[26:24] Class is not dismissed yet. Have a seat, sir. 还没下课 请坐 同学
[26:28] Really? 当真
[26:56] -You should say something. -What? No. -你应该说点什么 -什么 不
[26:59] -Should I? -I mean, yeah. -我要说吗 -是啊
[27:02] This is, like, the entire school. And they all came out because of you. 全校人都来了 他们是因为你来的
[27:10] Hey. What kind of woman do you wanna be? 嘿 你想成为什么样的女性
[27:30] Hi. 嗨
[27:33] Yeah, so, thank you all for doing this. 好的 谢谢你们这样做
[27:37] I know it… 我知道…
[27:40] I know it was risky for you all to just, you know, leave class. 我知道你们这样旷课是有危险的
[27:45] -Yeah… -Are you gonna say something? -对… -你会说点什么吗
[27:47] -…you know… -Nah. This is Izzy’s thing. -你们知道… -不 这是伊兹的时刻
[27:50] …in the middle of the day and all, so thank you for that. 在上课期间出来 所以谢谢你们
[27:55] Did I already say thank you? Yeah, so… 我已经说了谢谢吗 对 所以…
[28:08] Who here is tired of being lied to by adults? 这里有谁受够了大人们的谎言
[28:17] Me. 我
[28:20] Tired of being talked down to, all because we’re– 受够了大人们高高在上的说教 只因为我们…
[28:24] we’re, what, too young to understand? 太年轻 所以不懂
[28:28] Who’s tired of hearing that you don’t know what you’re talking about? 谁不想再听他们说 你不知道自己在说什么
[28:33] You know, they say, 他们说…
[28:35] “What do you know about climate change or injustice?” “你对气候变化或社会不公 能有什么了解 ”
[28:40] Yeah, well, I’ll tell you what we know. We know what we see. 行 我来告诉你我们知道什么 我们知道亲眼所见的东西
[28:45] We’re young, but we are not stupid, and we’re paying attention. 我们是年轻 但我们不愚蠢 我们用心关注
[28:51] Yes, Izzy! 对 伊兹
[28:54] So take this article, 所以拿好这篇文章
[28:56] written and researched by my very annoying sister, Hilde Lisko. 这是我烦人的妹妹希尔蒂利西克 调查和撰写的
[29:04] Strata shut down her website, 斯特拉塔关闭了她的网站
[29:06] but they cannot stop her from speaking the truth. 但他们无法阻止她说出真相
[29:09] So just do me a favor, okay? 所以请大家帮帮忙
[29:12] Take this article, take a picture of it 拿着这篇文章 拍张照
[29:14] and text it to your parents, your neighbors, your friends, okay? 发给你的父母、邻居、朋友 好吗
[29:20] Because Strata made a decision a long time ago 因为斯特拉塔很久以前就做了决定
[29:22] that profits were more important than people. 认为利润比人更重要
[29:26] They jeopardized the safety of everybody in this town! 他们把这座镇上的所有人置于危险
[29:30] And if we don’t do something, they’ll do it again. 如果我们不行动 他们会故技重施
[29:34] No more lies! 停止说谎
[29:37] -No more lies! -Yes. -停止说谎 -对
[29:38] No more lies! 停止说谎
[29:39] No more lies! No more lies! No more lies! 停止说谎…
[29:44] No more lies! No more lies! 停止说谎…
[29:47] No more lies! No more lies! 停止说谎…
[29:50] No more lies! No more lies! 停止说谎…
[30:06] Hey. 嗨
[30:07] Yeah, I’ve been tailing the Strata fixer all day. 对 我一整天都在跟踪 为斯特拉塔做事的那个人
[30:10] Nothing incriminating yet. 还没发现罪状
[30:11] Stay on him. I know in my gut that guy has been harassing my dad. 继续盯着他 我的直觉告诉我是他一直在骚扰我爸
[30:15] I just don’t have proof. 我只是没有证据
[30:17] I need something concrete if we want a shot at criminal charges. 如果要提出刑事指控 我需要确凿的证据
[30:20] This might be our only shot, ’cause once Strata gets wind of our investigation, 这可能是我们唯一的机会 因为如果斯特拉塔知道我们调查的事
[30:23] they’ll just stop using him. Find somebody else to do their dirty work. 他们不会再用他 会找其他人去给他们做这些肮脏勾当
[30:27] You got it, Sheriff. 遵命 警长
[30:29] It’s good to have you back, Frank. 你回来真好 弗兰克
[30:32] It’s good to be back, Trip. 能回来真好 特莉普
[30:51] All right. Come on. 好的 来吧
[31:11] Rutherford, you rat. 卢瑟福德 你这个叛徒
[31:24] Hey, what’s wrong? 嗨 怎么了
[31:32] So, when Strata realized what I’d done with my mom’s computer, 斯特拉塔发现我用我妈电脑做了什么后
[31:39] they told her, and 他们对她说…
[31:42] she got fired. 她被解雇了
[31:45] Well, laid off, but… 是被裁员 但…
[31:48] I never should’ve sent those files. 我不该发那些文件的
[31:50] -Iz, my mom was so upset. -But… -伊兹 我妈很难过 -但…
[31:54] you said she’d agree with us. 你说她会认同我们的做法
[31:56] That, I don’t know, 还有
[31:58] people knowing the truth was more important. 人们得知真相更重要
[32:02] Hello, Izzy. 你好 伊兹
[32:04] I’m so sorry about what happened to you. 关于你的事 我很抱歉
[32:07] They’re being really nice about it. 他们的态度很好
[32:10] Gonna give me a good reference. 会给我很好的推荐信
[32:14] Not that I’ll ever find as good a job around here again. 虽然我在这里再也找不到更好的工作了
[32:18] Well, okay, but they’re not being nice. 好吧 但他们的态度并不好
[32:20] I mean, Strata’s the one that hurt people, not you or Ethan. 伤害民众的是斯特拉塔 不是你或伊森
[32:25] You know, Izzy, I’ve lived here for a long time. 伊兹 我在这里住了很久
[32:29] It’s not like being from New York City. You know? 这里和纽约市不同 你懂吗
[32:32] No one has ever heard of Erie Harbor. 伊利港是个不知名的小地方
[32:34] We don’t have any big skyscrapers to be proud of, but we do have Strata. 我们没有引以为豪的摩天大厦 但我们有斯特拉塔
[32:39] And wherever you go and you say, “That’s the company I work for,” 无论去哪里 当你说 “我为这家公司工作”
[32:43] it means something to people. I was always so proud of that. 这对人们来说是一件重要的事 我一直为此感到自豪
[32:47] Mom. 妈妈
[32:53] I don’t know. I guess I just never thought of that. 我不知道 可能我从来没想过这一点
[32:56] I understand why your sister wanted to publish her story. 我理解你妹妹为什么想发那篇报道
[33:00] But Strata built this community. 但斯特拉塔一手建起这个社区
[33:03] And it’s hard for a lot of us 对于我们很多人来说很难
[33:04] watching your family drag their name through the mud. 看着你们一家让它声名大损
[33:17] Is that what you think too? 你也这么认为吗
[33:20] I don’t know, Iz. I’m just… 我不知道 伊兹 我只是…
[33:24] I’m worried about my mom. 我很担心我妈妈
[33:38] Take care of yourself. 照顾好自己
[33:48] Truly a pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best. Sheriff. 与你共事真是我的荣幸 希望你一切顺利 警长
[33:53] I take it you heard that I’ve already filed my report. 我想你已经听说我提交报告了
[33:58] Would you like to see it? 你想读一读吗
[34:07] It’s unfortunate. 真可惜
[34:08] Maybe you should’ve valued my advice a little more. 也许你应该更重视我的建议
[34:11] Your advice? 你的建议
[34:13] Right, your advice. 对哦 你的建议
[34:17] I’ve been subjected to more scrutiny in one year at this job 我这一年来在工作中接受的审查
[34:21] than my predecessor had to deal with in 35. 比我的前任在35年里面对的都多
[34:23] And still, I rose to that challenge. 尽管如此 我没有倒下
[34:27] But from the start, you haven’t supported me. 但打从一开始 你就没有支持我
[34:31] Because a Black woman can’t be sheriff in this town. 因为黑人女性不能当这个镇子的警长
[34:34] Hold on one second. I never said anything– 等等 我可从没说过…
[34:36] What was it you said? 你说的是什么来着
[34:37] That I’d be more comfortable somewhere else, 我可能更适合其他地方
[34:40] in a more progressive town. 更“进步”的镇子
[34:43] You didn’t wanna make me feel comfortable. 你并不是希望我感到更舒适
[34:45] You wanted to make sure everyone else around here wasn’t uncomfortable. 你希望的是确保这里的其他人 不会感到不适
[34:48] And instead of trying to help me clean up the racism in this town, 但你没有选择 帮我消除这个镇子的种族歧视
[34:52] you wanted me out of your way so that you all could get back to business. 而是希望我离开 好方便你们继续走旧路
[34:55] But guess what? 但你猜如何
[35:00] I don’t like the way you do business. 我不喜欢你的旧路
[35:03] And I think your boss, the attorney general, 我认为你的上司 司法部长本人
[35:06] will agree with me when she sees this. 在看到这个时 她也会认同我
[35:38] That was awesome. I’ve never seen Izzy so invested in something. 刚才太精彩了 我从没见过伊兹对某件事这么投入
[35:42] You know, she seemed so sure of herself. 她看起来如此自信
[35:45] Did you see the way the other kids responded to her? 你看到其他学生对她的回应了吗
[35:47] Did you see that? I didn’t even know that was possible in this town. 你看到了吗 我都不知道 这座镇子会出现这种场面
[35:50] I had no idea. 完全没想到
[35:51] It was amazing. She’s amazing. 太棒了 她真棒
[35:54] What? 怎么了
[35:55] I’m just– I’m worried, you know. 我只是很担心
[35:57] This suit that they’re threatening against Hilde. 他们威胁对希尔蒂提出的起诉
[36:00] Strata could drag this on forever. They could bleed us dry. 斯特拉塔可以一直拖延下去 他们能让我们倾家荡产
[36:03] Yeah. Yeah. I know, I know. 对…我知道…
[36:09] Wow, I don’t believe it. 哇 我难以置信
[36:11] Hey, Hilde? 嘿…希尔蒂
[36:13] What is it? 怎么了
[36:15] Hey, you remember the air force guy that I spoke to at the funeral? 嘿 你记不记得 在葬礼上和我说话的那个空军的人
[36:19] -Yeah. -Well, he knew the other man -是 -他认识那另一位
[36:20] -from the whistleblower video. -What? -吹哨人视频里的人 -什么
[36:22] Yeah, Arthur Conway. They served together. 对 亚瑟康威 他们曾一起服役
[36:24] Yeah, apparently Arthur left town right after Hank Gillis died. 对 原来亚瑟在汉克吉利斯死后 很快离开镇子
[36:27] He’d been in the control tower the day of the accident. 出事那天他在管制塔上
[36:30] Look. Here, check it out. 看 来 你瞧
[36:32] There was no trace of him on the Internet, but… 网上没有他的信息 但…
[36:35] Arthur Conway. Air traffic control tower. 亚瑟康威 航空管制塔人员
[36:37] He’s the other voice on the black box. 他是黑匣子里的另一个声音
[36:41] You’re right. 没错
[36:43] Do you think he’s still alive? 你觉得他仍在世吗
[36:46] I mean, I got no idea. I don’t know. 我不知道…
[36:48] You know, my contacts at the VA, they just came through. 我的退伍兵协会联络人回消息了
[36:51] I mean, this is who this was. 这就是那个人
[36:53] Yeah. They were able to get me a forwarding address 对 他们给我发了一个通讯转呈地址
[36:56] for his pension checks. 用于寄退休金支票
[36:57] Now we know where the guy lives. 我们知道他住在哪了
[37:00] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[37:03] I think I might have found our first eyewitness. 我可能找到了第一位目击证人
[37:13] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[37:14] Well, I am looking, yeah… 我在找…对
[37:19] for these. 这些
[37:23] Passports. We’re going to Canada. 护照 我们要去加拿大
[37:38] -Hello. Bonjour. -Hey. -你好… -嗨
[37:40] -Passports? -Yeah, we got ’em. -护照 -在这
[37:43] -Where do you live? -Washington State, Erie Harbor. -你们住在哪 -华盛顿州伊利港
[37:46] -Where you headed today? -Vancouver. -你们今天打算去哪 -温哥华
[37:51] All right, thank you. 好 谢谢
[38:22] Wait. What is that? 等等 那是什么
[38:24] Copies of my article. I thought it might help jog his memory. 我的文章复印本 我觉得能帮他唤起回忆
[38:28] Yeah, Hilde, you know I’m gonna ask you to stay here. 希尔蒂 你知道我会让你留在车上
[38:33] -But I wanna come with you. -Yeah, well, you know the drill. -但我想和你一起去 -你知道惯例的
[38:36] You know, I’ve– I gotta make sure it’s safe first, right? 我必须确定没有危险 对吗
[38:40] We have no idea what kind of state of mind Arthur’s gonna be in. 我们不知道亚瑟现在的心理状态
[38:44] All right, let me just go check it out. 好吧 让我先…去看看
[38:47] Fine. 行吧
[38:49] But if he’s just a normal old man, I’m coming in. 但如果他只是个普通的老人 我要进去
[38:53] All right. You got it. 行 没问题
[39:10] Hi. Hey. I’m looking for Arthur Conway. 嗨 你好 我想找亚瑟康威
[39:15] He– 他…
[39:17] My grandpa died last year. 我爷爷去年去世了
[39:19] I’m really sorry to hear that. 很抱歉 节哀
[39:21] I can get my dad if you want me to. 如果你想的话 我可以叫我爸爸来
[39:25] Yeah, sure. Yeah. Please. 好的 谢谢你
[39:27] -You can wait in here. -Okay. Thanks. -你可以进来等 -好 谢谢
[39:32] Dad, there’s someone here to see you. 爸爸 有人找你
[39:55] Hey. 嗨
[40:02] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[40:08] Matty… is that you? 马迪…是你吗
[40:23] Richie? 瑞奇
[40:27] How’d you find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[40:32] Dad? 爸爸
天黑请回家

文章导航

Previous Post: 天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号