Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] 金伯莉 周月
[00:49] No. I’m not going anywhere with you. 不 我不会和你去任何地方
[00:51] And if I ever find you here again, I’m calling the cops. 如果我再发现你来这 我会叫警察
[00:54] Wait. Please. 等等 求你
[01:06] This is everything that has ever meant anything to me. 这些东西曾经对我很重要
[01:13] ‘Cause I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me after this. 因为这件事之后我不知道我会怎么样
[01:56] Tell me what you know. 告诉我你知道什么
[01:57] There’s been a break in the Richie Fife case. 里奇·费弗的案子出现了破口
[02:01] Did the old lady spill her guts? 那个老太太跟你和盘托出了
[02:02] Hey, don’t call her that. It’s not appropriate. 别那样称呼她 不合适
[02:04] Yes, ma’am. Did the old librarian spill her guts? 好 那位年迈的图书管理员跟你和盘托出了
[02:09] Not exactly. 并没有
[02:12] It needs to be your legal name. 你要签你的本名
[02:16] Sorry. 抱歉
[02:28] Carol Collins did confess. 卡罗尔·科林斯的确认罪了
[02:29] But the word is, the pieces don’t add up. 可问题是这不合情理
[02:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:36] I’m not really sure. 我不太确定
[02:37] Since Frank Briggs is in charge of the case now, 因为现在是弗兰克·布里格斯负责这案子
[02:40] he won’t allow me to see it. 他不让我看认罪书
[02:43] In order to find out what really happened, 要找出事情的真相
[02:45] we need to see that confession. 我们需要看拿份认罪书
[02:50] So how do we get a hold of it? 那我们要如何拿到它
[03:38] What are they gonna do with her? 他们要如何处置她
[03:40] Well, they know your mom’s not a flight risk. 他们知道你妈不会在受审前潜逃
[03:43] So… she can come home with you. 所以她可以跟你回家
[03:49] And then my dad’s gonna decide whether it’s worth it 然后我爸会决定是否值得去
[03:51] to try and dig up evidence to support her confession. 寻找证据支撑她的供词
[03:54] My guess, he won’t. 我猜他不会
[03:58] What about the fact that she’s been living under a false identity? 那她一直用假身份的这事怎么算
[04:05] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[04:07] In any case, she needs a lawyer. 无论如何 她需要个律师
[04:10] And you need a Xanax. 你需要吃阿普唑仑[抗焦虑药物]
[04:27] I love you. 我爱你
[04:36] Great timing. 时机真好
[04:51] Awesome. 好极了
[04:53] Yeah, I know you said not to expect too many changes, 我知道你说过不要期待太多的改变
[04:55] but, uh, is there anything we could do 但有没有什么我们可以做的
[04:57] to make my dad’s stay more comfortable? 让我爸在家里待得舒服点
[04:59] I’m turning you into a tree frog. 我在把你变成一个树蛙
[05:01] Ribbit. 青蛙叫声
[05:02] More serious, like you mean it. 更严肃些 就像你是认真的
[05:04] – Ribbit! – That’s it. -呱呱 -就是这样
[05:06] That’s what I’m talking about. 我就是这意思
[05:07] All right, w-well, thank you, Dr. Harwood. 谢谢 哈伍德医生
[05:09] No, really, I appreciate it. Thank you. 不 真的 我很感激 谢谢
[05:16] What? 什么
[05:18] – Nothing. No, it’s– it’s just, uh… – No. Uh, fancy. -没什么 就是 -没什么 很花哨
[05:22] Ethan said he wanted to talk later. 伊桑说待会想和你们谈谈
[05:24] Oh, my God. It’s the RDT. 妈呀 是恋关谈
[05:26] Okay, I don’t even wanna know what that is. 我都不想知道那是什么
[05:28] – Relationship defining talk. – Relationship defining talk. It’s– -确定恋爱关系的谈话 -确定恋爱关系的谈话
[05:30] It’s the thing. 真的有这种说法
[05:31] It’s the thing that you do when you’re taking it to the next… 一般大家会这么做 当他们决定要进入下…
[05:34] – Level. – Yeah. -一个阶段 -对
[05:36] Okay, could you guys just, like, make this any more uncomfortable? 行 你们还能让我觉得更不自在一些吗
[05:39] – I don’t think so. – No, I don’t think so. -我不这么认为 -不 我不这么认为
[05:41] No, I think she’s right. I– I don’t think we can. 不 我想她说得对 我觉得我们不能
[05:44] Dad. Dad, I need you. Whoa. 爸 爸 我需要你帮忙
[05:48] – Okay. I’m changing. – Oh, don’t! Oh, it– No, we love it. -我要换衣服 -别换 别换 我们很喜欢
[05:52] Dad. Carol Collins wrote a confession, 爸 卡罗尔·科林斯写了认罪书
[05:54] and I need you to help me get it. 我要你帮我拿到它
[05:58] What? 什么
[06:04] Okay, look, look, look. I– I’m gonna need you to wait here. 听着 听着 我需要你在这里等
[06:08] Not fair. It’s my tip. 不公平 这是我的建议
[06:10] Yeah, I know, but… 我知道 但是
[06:12] Look, it’s not like I’m gonna scoop you, Hilde. 我不是想抢先报道你的新闻 希尔妲
[06:14] It’s just I doubt Frank’s gonna give up the evidence without a fight, 只是我不相信弗兰克会轻易地交出证据
[06:17] and, you know, we may say some things that I don’t want you to hear. 我们可能会说一些我不想让你听到的事
[06:21] Mostly so your mom doesn’t kill me. 这样你妈才不会杀了我
[06:25] Okay? 好吗
[06:28] Okay. 好
[06:30] – Don’t punch him this time. – All right. I’ll try. -这次别揍他 -行 我尽量
[06:40] Yeah? 什么事
[06:46] Is it true? 是真的吗
[06:49] You know, did she do it? 是她干的吗
[06:57] – Well, how’s Kim? – She’s fine. -小金怎么样 -她很好
[07:00] For someone who just found out her mother’s a complete stranger. 鉴于她刚发现她妈完全是个陌生人
[07:10] No, I can’t give you any more details. 不行 我不能再跟你多说
[07:12] Come on, man. I’m not asking you to say anything. 别这样 我没要你说什么
[07:13] Just, you know, just let me read her statement. 就让我看一下她的证词
[07:16] “Come on”? No. It’s in evidence. “别这样” 不行 太明显了
[07:18] I gotta keep a clean chain of custody until the trial. 审判前我要保持物证监管链的干净
[07:21] – J-Just make a photocopy. – Matty. -复印一份 -马迪
[07:23] Come on. What, you’re just gonna bend the rules for Kim? 怎么 你只为小金通融吗
[07:28] No, I just– I just wanna let it go. 我就是 就是想让这件事翻篇
[07:33] Me too. 我也是
[07:41] Hey, Matty. Matty, wait. Look, I’m sorry. 马迪 马迪 马迪 等等 抱歉
[07:45] You know, I’m sorry about everything. 我为这一切感到抱歉
[07:50] You were my best friend. 你曾是我最好的朋友
[07:53] And I– I should’ve stood up for you. 我 我本该支持你
[07:59] Well, you still can, Frank. 你依然可以 弗兰克
[08:02] Yeah, I mean, you can do the right thing, right here, right now. 你可以在此时此地做正确的选择
[08:06] No one knows this case better than me and Hilde. 没人比我和希尔妲更清楚这个案子
[08:10] Let me see it. 让我看看
[08:16] I can’t. 我不能
[08:18] I can only share evidence with the prosecutor and one other person. 我只能把证据给检方和另外一个人看
[08:25] Well, who’s that? 谁
[08:27] Sam Gillis’ lawyer. 山姆·吉利斯的律师
[08:34] Thanks, Frank. 谢谢 弗兰克
[08:37] I still can’t understand why Frank couldn’t just give it to Dad. 我还是不明白为什么弗兰克就是不给爸看
[08:41] As Sam’s lawyer, 作为山姆的律师
[08:42] I have a right to see all evidence relating to my client 我有权在重审之前
[08:45] before the retrial. 阅读与他有关的所有证据
[08:46] But there is no retrial yet. 但目前还没有要重审呀
[08:48] Wow, you don’t miss anything, do you? 你真是不错过任何细节 是吗
[08:50] Well, he slipped it to me a little early. 他提前透露给我了
[08:52] Okay, this guy is like the worst cop ever. 这家伙真是最糟糕的警察
[08:53] I don’t even know how he’s still employed. 我都不知道他怎么还在职
[08:56] Oh, right. He’s a white guy. 对 他是个白人男
[08:59] Uh, hello? 喂
[09:00] Okay. You cannot, under any circumstances, write about this. 你无论如何都不能报道这件事
[09:06] Or even tell anyone. It would jeopardize Sam’s case. 或者告诉任何人 这对山姆的诉讼不利
[09:10] Yes, ma’am. 好的 夫人
[09:13] Okay. I’m gonna start strategizing. 好的 我要开始制定策略了
[09:16] Just one request. 只有一个要求
[09:18] Aybe-may on’t-day in front of the ittlest-lay. 不在要小的最面前说
[09:20] On’t-day at-whay? 说不什么
[09:22] I’m sorry. Who taught her pig Latin? 不好意思 谁教了她这些黑话
[09:24] – She did. – She did. -她教的 -她教的
[09:26] Okay, please just promise you don’t read that in front of her. 请发誓你不会在她面前读那个
[09:30] No, I won’t. 我不会的
[09:33] Okay. I love you. Let me know if you need anything. 爱你 有什么需要就告诉我
[09:36] All right, will do. 好的 会的
[09:39] Mom and Dad are trying to protect you from scary things. 爸爸妈妈不想让你看到可怕的东西
[09:42] So let’s watch an animated movie 我们看动画片吧
[09:44] where both the parents die in the first ten minutes. 里面的父母在头十分钟就死了
[09:49] Dad, I know a place where we can read this and no one will bug us. 爸 我知道一个地方可以不受打扰地读供词
[10:15] Welcome to HQ. 欢迎来到总部
[10:17] This is where we work on our stories. 这是我们写报道的地方
[10:19] And I think Izzy kisses Ethan here. 我想伊奇也是在这里和伊桑接吻的
[10:28] Pretty cool, right? Izzy found it. 很棒吧 是伊奇找到的
[10:32] This freaking house is freaking awesome. 这房子真是太棒了
[10:34] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[10:37] You know, you cover enough stories, you stop believing in magic. 写了太多报道后你就不再相信魔法了
[10:41] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:44] Oh, nothing, sweetie. 没什么 亲爱的
[10:47] It’s a great hideout. 这是个很棒的藏身之处
[10:52] You ready? 准备好了吗
[10:54] Yeah. 准备好了
[10:56] Are you? 你呢
[11:04] You know, this– this story is… 这件事
[11:07] it’s– it’s the end of my childhood. 终结了我的童年
[11:09] You know, I was only 11. 当时我只有十一岁
[11:12] And you’re only nine, Hilde. 你现在也才九岁 希尔妲
[11:14] But my teacher says I’m precocious. 但老师说我很早熟
[11:18] Which is probably just another word for “annoying.” 可能换个说法就是”烦人”
[11:22] Yeah, well, you’re still not a grown-up. 但你仍然不是成年人
[11:24] Everything I’ve done since we got here… 我们来到这里后我做的一切
[11:28] was just to try and figure out what happened to you. 只是为了查出你发生了什么事
[11:32] It’s why you became a reporter. 这是你成为记者的原因
[11:35] And it’s probably why I’m one too. 可能也是我成为记者的原因
[11:40] Yeah, well, that’s true. 确实
[11:41] Dad, the story of your life… 爸爸 你的人生故事
[11:45] is also kinda the story of mine. 其实也是我的人生故事
[11:54] On January 31st, 1988, my brother, Zeke, came to town. 1988年1月31日 我的弟弟泽克来到镇上
[12:00] He asked me to meet him at the arcade 他让我在游乐场见他
[12:02] where Richie and his friends used to hang out. 里奇和他的朋友们以前经常去那里玩
[12:06] Did you see Zeke there? On the day of the abduction? 发生绑架的那天 你在那看到泽克了吗
[12:09] I didn’t know I should’ve been looking. 我当时没有注意
[12:32] My brother had just been released from prison. 我弟弟刚出狱
[12:38] He used to steal cars. 他偷过车
[12:41] One time he even roped me into it and we got caught. 有一次他甚至劝我一起去偷车 我们被捕了
[12:46] He told me his plan. 他告诉我他的计划
[12:49] He needed a driver and a car. 他需要一个司机和一辆车
[12:55] I didn’t want to have anything to do with it, 我不想卷入其中
[12:57] but he convinced me it wasn’t a kidnapping. 但他说服我 说这不是绑架
[13:01] It was a rescue mission. 而是营救任务
[13:02] A friend of the family hired him to grab Richie 那家人的一个朋友雇他去带走里奇
[13:05] and get him away from his abusive father. 带他离开家暴的父亲
[13:09] You either get on board or I blow up this phony life you built here. 你要么加入 要么等我曝光你在这的虚假身份
[13:14] When I refused, he said he’d hire another ex-con to help him. 我拒绝后 他说他会雇另一个前犯人来帮他
[13:18] I’ll get Tommy to do it. 我会叫汤米来帮忙
[13:22] So I agreed to drive the van and try and protect Richie. 所以我同意驾驶货车并试图保护里奇
[13:36] Get off Richie! No! 放开里奇 不
[13:49] In the end, I got out of the van and I went home. 最后 我下了货车 回到家
[13:57] I never saw Zeke or Richie again. 我再也没见到过泽克或者里奇
[14:03] I just assumed Richie was safe with a friend of the family. 我以为里奇已经安全地和家人的朋友在一起了
[14:07] Someone who loved him. 一位爱他的人
[14:12] Hey, look, how about we take a break? Huh? 我们休息一下吧
[14:18] Cool. 很好
[14:19] – Yeah, let’s get back to the house. Yeah? – Yeah. -我们回家吧 -好
[15:34] That was… 那真是
[15:36] How did you do that? Why didn’t you tell me you could? 你怎么做到的 为什么不告诉我你会弹钢琴
[15:38] I mean, when did you… 你什么时候
[15:39] I– I didn’t really wanna make a big deal out of it. 我不想大肆宣扬
[15:42] Usually, uh, scares people away. 通常都会把别人吓跑
[15:47] But, yeah, I just– I just wanted to play for you before I leave. 但我只是想在离开之前为你弹一曲
[15:53] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[15:55] Yeah. I, um– 我
[15:57] I-I just found out that my parents are getting separated. 我刚得知我的父母要分居
[16:02] Oh, my God. Ethan, I’m so sorry. 伊桑 我很抱歉
[16:05] My mom’s moving to San Francisco. 我妈妈要搬去旧金山
[16:10] And now I need to decide who to live with. 我必须要决定跟谁住
[16:12] I mean, if I stay here with my dad, I get you 如果和爸爸留在这 我就可以陪你
[16:15] but I also get him. 但我也要陪着他
[16:17] And I don’t think I can do that anymore. 但我无法再忍受和他相处了
[16:33] Yeah, you know, the night it happened, Richie actually wanted to leave. 发生那事的当晚 里奇其实想离开
[16:37] Come on, Matty. 快点 马迪
[16:43] I made him stay and– and ride longer… 我让他留下来 继续骑车
[16:46] and I was telling him, “Just one more jump, one more jump” and… 我跟他说 “再跳一个 就一个” 然后
[16:49] – Matty! Whoa. – Come on, Matty, you got this. -马迪 -加油 马迪 你可以的
[16:53] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[16:56] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[16:57] Good, ’cause that was freaking awesome. 那就好 刚刚简直太赞了
[16:58] It’s definitely gonna leave a mark. 这肯定会留疤的
[17:00] – Oh, my God. -Oh, my God. -天啊 -天啊
[17:02] – That was awesome! – That was nice. -太棒了 -很厉害
[17:03] And that’s when my bike broke and that’s why we had to walk home. 我的自行车就这样坏了 我们只好步行回家
[17:07] Come on, grandma, today. 来吧 奶奶 今天
[17:12] So I can– I can’t help thinking that if I hadn’t have done that… 所以我…我忍不住想 如果我没有那样做
[17:18] well, then we’d be halfway home by then. 那我们早就在回家的路上了
[17:20] Dad… you’re a reporter. 爸爸 你是个记者
[17:23] Look at the facts. 看看事实
[17:25] I mean, you weren’t in the wrong place at the wrong time. 你不是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方
[17:28] It wasn’t random. It wasn’t a crime of opportunity. 这不是碰巧的 也不是机会犯罪
[17:33] Zeke was going to get Richie one way or another. 泽克不管怎样都会抓走里奇的
[17:37] And somebody hired him. 是有人雇了他
[17:38] What about that guy? 那个人怎么算
[17:40] Yeah, I know, I know. 是 我知道 我知道
[17:41] So Carol Collins lived her whole life 卡罗尔·科林斯这一辈子
[17:44] knowing that her brother took Richie 一直都知道是她哥哥带走了里奇
[17:46] while Sam was locked up for it? 却眼睁睁看着山姆因此被关入狱
[17:49] I wish I could say this is the only time it’s happened, but… 我也希望这种事只发生过这一次 但是
[17:53] There has to be more to the story than what Carol’s saying. 这件事一定比卡罗尔说的要复杂
[17:57] The only way to save Sam is to find that van. 唯一能救山姆的方法就是找到那辆货车
[18:02] Prove what Carol’s saying is the truth. 证明卡罗尔说的是实话
[18:06] Then that’s what we’re gonna do. 那这就是我们要做的
[18:24] I came to talk to her. 我是来找她谈谈的
[18:28] Yeah. 好吧
[18:30] I don’t think you’re tellingthe whole story, Mrs. Collins. 我认为你还有所隐瞒 科林斯太太
[18:33] Well, I suppose this means that you’ve read it. 好吧 这应该就意味着你看过那个了
[18:37] Sam did nothing wrong.How could you do this to him? 山姆没做错什么 你怎么能这样对他
[18:42] I had a daughter to raise. 我还有个女儿要养
[18:45] They would’ve taken her away from me. 他们会把她从我身边夺走的
[18:47] So I let, uh, Sheriff Briggs… 所以我就 信了布里格斯警长的话
[18:52] convince me that Sam was a bad guy. 去相信山姆是个坏人
[18:58] And that it was really only a matter of time 相信他早晚也会伤害到别人的
[19:00] before he’d hurt someone else. 这只是个时间问题
[19:02] My God, Frank. He’s a boy. 天哪 弗兰克 他还是个孩子
[19:04] He’s a grown man who groomed our kids with beer and drugs 他是成年人 用啤酒和毒品诱骗我们的孩子
[19:07] so he could take one of them. 目的是把孩子绑走
[19:09] 伊丽湾纪事 山姆·吉利斯被判终身监禁
[19:09] But what if he didn’t do it? 但如果不是他做的呢
[19:12] He really doesn’t seem like the type to me. 在我看来他真的不是那种人
[19:19] Those people. 那些人
[19:20] That family. 那一家人
[19:22] That is the type. Textbook. 就是这种类型的人 非常典型
[19:24] Textbook. 典型
[19:27] Textbook what? 什么典型
[19:30] You mean Indian. 你是说他是印第安人吧
[19:34] I didn’t say it, you did. 我没说 是你说的
[19:37] Look. 你看
[19:39] Widow checks out on her kids. 寡妇抛弃她的孩子
[19:42] Sam dropped out of school in the tenth grade. 山姆在十年级就辍学了
[19:45] I’ve arrested him for drunk driving twice already. 我已经因醉驾逮捕过他两次了
[19:48] It’s no– no surprise that it escalated. 他犯罪升级了也没什么可奇怪的
[19:51] Trust me. 相信我
[19:53] Erie Harbor is a better place 没有了山姆·吉利斯
[19:54] without the Sam Gillis’s of the world in it. 伊丽港会是个更好的地方
[19:57] Uh, what if he didn’t do it? 如果他没做呢
[20:01] What if he’s innocent? 如果他是无辜的呢
[20:06] You. 你
[20:09] You were the bad guy. 你是那个坏人
[20:13] You knew that they put an innocent person away. 你知道他们抓走的是一个无辜的人
[20:17] And I’m gonna make sure it’s not forever. 我要确保不会再有这样的事
[20:23] Where’s the van? 货车在哪
[20:25] Where did Zeke go after the kidnapping? 绑架后 泽克去了哪里
[20:27] – Richie! – No. -里奇 -不
[20:29] No! 不
[20:30] – Come on! – No! -快点 -不
[20:35] As I was driving, 我开车的时候
[20:36] I was trying to figure out how to get Richie out of the situation. 我在想办法怎么才能让里奇摆脱困境
[20:41] Help! 救命啊
[20:42] Let me out! 放我出去
[20:43] Don’t worry! We’re taking you someplace safe. 别担心 我们带你去一个安全的地方
[20:45] No, no! 不 不
[20:47] Hey, take it easy. 别紧张
[20:48] – Let me out! – Look, kid, you gotta calm down. -放我出去 -听着 孩子 你得冷静下来
[20:50] You’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[20:54] Zeke! 泽克
[20:56] – He stabbed me. – Wha– -他捅了我 -什么
[21:04] Maggie, help me! 小玛 帮帮我
[21:05] Richie! Richie! 里奇 里奇
[21:07] The little shit stabbed me. 这小东西捅了我
[21:10] – Grab the knife. – Oh, my God! -抓住刀 -天哪
[21:11] Pull it! 拔出来
[21:14] Come on! 快点
[21:21] My hand. 我的手
[21:23] God. Richie. 上帝啊 里奇
[21:25] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[21:26] – He stabbed me and he jumped me. – What did you do? -他捅了我 猛扑过来 -你做了什么
[21:28] – I was trying to calm him down. – Oh, my God! -我想让他冷静下来 -我的天
[21:30] We have to get him help. 我们得送他去医院
[21:32] Maggie, he’s dead. 小玛 他死了
[21:33] No. We’re calling the police. 不 我们要报警
[21:35] Maggie, we killed him. 小玛 我们杀了他
[21:36] Get him in the van. We gotta get him to the hospital. 把他弄上车 我们得把他送到医院
[21:39] And I’m going to grab Richie’s things. 我去拿里奇的东西
[21:44] We have to help him, Zeke. 我们必须救他 泽克
[21:53] Zeke! 泽克
[21:56] So Zeke just left you there? 所以泽克就把你丢在那儿了
[22:11] By the time I got home, 我到家的时候
[22:12] the search party for Richie had already begun. 大家已经开始全力搜寻里奇了
[22:15] So, I couldn’t get through to the Sheriff’s Department. 所以 我打不通警局的电话
[22:19] No. 不
[22:24] God. 老天
[22:28] Hello. 喂
[22:32] Hello? 喂
[22:35] You were right. 你说得对
[22:37] Where are you? 你在哪
[22:38] I need a hospital. 我得去医院
[22:41] It’s a lot of blood, Maggie. 流了好多血 小玛
[22:44] Is Richie okay? 里奇还好吗
[22:45] Stop it, Maggie. 别说了 小玛
[22:46] You gotta tell me. Tell me, please. 你得告诉我 告诉我 求你了
[22:48] Tell me Richie’s okay. 告诉我里奇没事
[22:49] He’s dead. 他死了
[22:53] Where are you? 你在哪
[22:54] Some pay phone. I gotta get the hell outta here. 一个公用电话亭 我得逃得远远的
[22:56] No. No, no. Zeke? 别 别 别 泽克
[23:01] No, you stay–you stay right where you are. 别 你待在原地别动
[23:04] Zeke? 泽克
[23:05] Do not get in that van. Don’t drive. 别回那辆货车里 别开车
[23:09] Zeke? 泽克
[23:12] Zeke? 泽克
[23:17] Are you sure it crashed? 你确定它撞上了吗
[23:25] I’ll never forget that sound. 我永远都忘不了那个声音
[23:32] And I drove all over looking for an accident. 我开着车到处寻找事故现场
[23:37] And it was never even in the news. 可它甚至都没在新闻里出现过
[23:42] It’s like it just… 它就
[23:46] It just disappeared. 它就那么消失了
[23:49] What time did Zeke call you? 泽克给你打电话是什么时候
[23:52] I don’t know. It was– It was during the Super Bowl. 我不知道 那时正在播超级碗
[23:55] What part of the game was on? 那时比赛进行到哪部分了
[23:57] I don’t know. I’ve never really cared for football that much. 我不知道 我从没那么留意过橄榄球赛
[24:02] But wait. I do remember that The Rockettes were on. 等等 我记得火箭舞蹈队在表演
[24:09] It was halftime. 那是中场
[24:15] I’m sorry, Principal Collins. 我很抱歉 柯林斯校长
[24:17] Sam didn’t deserve any of this…but neither do you. 山姆不该经历这些 可你也不该
[24:23] Dad, we may have something. 爸爸 我们可能有所发现
[24:25] I need your phone. 我要用你的手机
[24:26] Sure. 好吧
[24:37] – Hilde? – Hey, Trip. -希尔妲 -你好 翠普
[24:39] Hey, partner. 你好啊 搭档
[24:40] What are you up to right now? 你现在在忙什么
[24:42] Oh, nothing, you know, 没什么
[24:43] just preparing to get my ass whippedby Frank Jr. Tomorrow. 准备好明天被小弗兰克打个落花流水
[24:47] I need a favor. 我需要你帮个忙
[24:48] What do you need? 你需要什么
[24:50] Phone records from the day Richie Fife was taken. 里奇·费弗被绑架当天的电话记录
[24:53] From 1988? 1988年的
[24:55] Yeah. 嗯
[24:56] That’s gonna be somewhere between a “no”and a “hell no.” 可行性在”不行”和”绝对不行”之间
[24:59] Well, did they pull any pay phone records 他们最初调查的时候
[25:00] when they were doing the original investigation? 有没有查过公用电话的记录
[25:03] Uh, yeah. 查过了
[25:04] They were looking to see if the kidnapper made a ransom call, 他们查过绑架者是否打过电话索要赎金
[25:07] or if Richie got away and called home, 或者里奇是否逃走了 给家里打电话
[25:09] but they never found anything. 可他们什么都没查出来
[25:11] Maybe it’s because they didn’t know what they were looking for. 或许这是因为他们不知道自己要找什么
[25:15] What if I gave you a specific date and time? 如果我把具体的日期和时间给你呢
[25:18] I’m on it. 我这就去查
[25:28] Hilde’s trying to get justice for you. 希尔妲在努力为你讨个公道
[25:31] In whatever way she can. 尽她所能
[25:34] I don’t know if I deserve it. 我不知道这是否是我应得的
[25:38] Can I have another sip of that beer? 我能再来口那瓶啤酒吗
[25:45] When I saw the bruises on Richie’s arm… 当我看到里奇胳膊上的淤青时
[25:51] I gave him that knife. 我把那把刀给了他
[25:53] I wanted him to be able to protect himself from his dad. 我希望他能保护自己免受父亲的伤害
[26:00] But if I hadn’t, he wouldn’t have stabbed that guy. 如果我没给他 他就不会去捅那个男人
[26:05] He might still be alive. 他就可能还活着
[26:07] Sam… 山姆
[26:10] I’m getting you out of here. 我要让你重获自由
[26:16] Get this. 听我说
[26:17] Of all the pay phones in the county, 在全国所有的公用电话里
[26:18] only one shows an outgoing call 只有一台在88年超级碗中场时
[26:20] during the ’88 Super Bowl halftime show. 有拨出电话的记录
[26:23] It’s from a pay phone over on Route 8. 是从8号干线上的一个公用电话亭打来的
[26:25] There it is. 在这呢
[26:44] Well, if the van crashed in the woods, 如果货车撞进了树林里
[26:46] it would have to be up here. 那它肯定就在这边了
[26:48] Right? I mean, he–he was heading outta town. 没错吧 他当时是在往镇外开
[26:50] And it would have to be close because… Carol heard the crash. 肯定很近 因为卡罗尔听到了撞击声
[26:56] Did she say how quickly she heard it? 她说没说她过了多久听到的
[26:58] Or how loud it was? 或者有多响
[27:00] Did she say it– 她是不是说它
[27:03] What is it? 发现什么了
[27:08] Hilde, wha– what is it? 希尔妲 发现什么了
[27:13] A piece of metal, maybe. Like from a van. 一枚金属片 大概 像货车上的
[27:18] What? 什么
[27:24] The tree must’ve grown around it. 这棵树肯定是包住它长大了
[27:50] What if they never found the van 如果他们没找到货车的原因
[27:53] because all this time it was in there? 是它一直沉在这里呢
[28:24] Look, it’s not gonna happen, Matt. 不可能的 马特
[28:26] Come on. We’ve waited 30 years for an answer. 我们为这个答案等了30年了
[28:28] And now you think you’ve found one 现在就因为一个小孩
[28:30] just because some kid with an overactive imagination 凭着过剩的想象力调查一点蛛丝马迹
[28:33] followed a bunch of bread crumbs? 你就觉得你找到答案了吗
[28:34] What is it, huh? 到底怎么了
[28:36] What? You’re scared to drag the lake? 怎么 你害怕在湖里打捞搜寻吗
[28:38] Hey, what if she is right? 如果她是对的怎么办
[28:40] With zero evidence? Not a chance. 连证据都没有 不可能的
[28:42] But there is evidence! 可是证据存在
[28:44] The call from Zeke. The phone records. 泽克打来的电话 电话记录
[28:47] Now, wait a minute. 等一下
[28:49] How do you even know anything about that? 你是怎么知道这件事的
[28:51] Drag the lake, Pop. 去湖里打捞搜寻吧 爸
[28:54] You showed ’em Carol’s confession. 你把卡罗尔的供词给他们看了
[28:57] After all these years, I’m just trying to make things right. 这么多年以来 我只想把事情做对
[28:59] Can we do that, please, Dad? 我们去做好吗 拜托了 爸
[29:01] Can we do that? 我们去做好吗
[29:03] I’m not gonna chase a little fantasy that you have cooked up here. 我可不会去追查你凭空捏造的胡思乱想
[29:07] You’re afraid we’re right. 你在害怕我们是对的
[29:10] And if we are, that means you did something wrong here. 如果我们是对的 就意味着你做错了
[29:15] The truth is what makes everything work right. 找到真相才能解决一切
[29:22] That’s what my dad says. 我爸爸这么说的
[29:25] It’s bigger than me. It’s bigger than you! It’s bigger than all of us. 真相比我重要 比你重要 比我们都重要
[29:38] That’s adorable. 真可爱
[29:43] Now, if you’ll excuse me. 失陪了
[29:45] I got real work to do. 我还有真正的工作要做
[29:52] Hey, sweetie. 亲爱的
[29:57] Let it go. 算了吧
[30:05] Look, guys, Sam is in a life-or-death situation in that prison. 山姆在那个监狱里处于水深火热之中
[30:09] The only way to get him out is to get Trip elected. 解救他的唯一方法就是让翠普当选
[30:12] This is the most important story we’ve ever done. 这将是我们写过的最重要的报道
[30:16] That could be us one day. 也许有一天我们也会那样
[30:20] Never being able to go outside again. 无法重见天日
[30:22] Or see your family. 或与家人重逢
[30:24] We have to tell the story the right way. 我们必须用正确的方式报道这件事
[30:27] The key to Sam’s innocence is at the bottom of that lake, 还山姆清白的关键在于湖底的东西
[30:31] but the sheriff doesn’t care. 但警长并不在乎
[30:33] So, we have to make sure everybody else does. 所以我们必须确保其他所有人都在乎
[30:42] Thirty-one years ago, Richie Fife went missing. 31年前 里奇·费弗失踪了
[30:49] Thirty-one years ago, everything changed 31年前 对于伊丽湾的人来说
[30:52] for the people of Erie Harbor. 一切都变了
[30:58] Thirty-one years ago, 31年前
[30:59] Frank Briggs Sr. put away Sam Gillis 老弗兰克·布里格斯以莫须有的罪名
[31:02] for a crime he didn’t commit. 关押了山姆·吉利斯
[31:04] All so that he could become sheriff. 只为了当选警长
[31:07] But at what cost? 但代价是什么
[31:10] An innocent man lost his freedom. 一位无辜的人失去了自由
[31:14] A town closed its eyes. 一个镇子闭目塞听
[31:19] A family rebuilt its shattered home on top of a false foundation. 一个家庭在虚假之上重建破碎的家园
[31:29] Richie Fife’s disappearance split the town in two. 里奇·费弗的失踪将镇子一分为二
[31:34] Those who wanted to find the truth… 有些人想要找到真相
[31:36] We’re not backing down! 我们不会退缩的
[31:38] And those who were willing to accept a lie 有些人心甘情愿地接受谎言
[31:40] just so they could sleep at night. 只为了安心入睡
[31:44] But once you close your eyes… 但一旦你闭上双眼
[31:47] it’s not just the things that you don’t want to see that you miss. 你所错过的不只是你不想看到的东西
[31:53] It’s everything. 你错过了一切
[31:58] The kids in this town trusted the adults to do what was right. 镇上的孩子们相信大人会做正确的事
[32:08] Our eyes are open, and all we see are two choices. 再次睁开双眼 眼前有两个选择
[32:14] The truth… 真相
[32:16] and more lies. 或更多的谎言
[32:23] Open your eyes and do what’s right. 睁开双眼 做正确的事
[32:31] Sheriff Johnson… 约翰逊警长
[32:34] you beat me. 你打败我了
[32:45] What? 什么
[32:49] Congratulations. 恭喜
[32:50] Are you kidding m-me? 你在逗我吗
[32:52] You won, and it wasn’t particularly close. 你赢了 而且差距悬殊
[33:01] Are you gonna shake my hand or what? 要不要和我握个手
[33:20] Sheriff. 警长
[33:23] Sheriff-elect. 获选警长
[33:25] I wanted you to know, my first act once I’m sworn in… 我想让你知道 我宣誓入职后的第一件事
[33:28] is gonna be to drag that lake. 就是去搜湖
[33:29] But if you wanna reconsider, 但如果你要再考虑考虑
[33:32] make it your final act of good faith as sheriff, 将其作为你在警长一职的最后善举
[33:35] I don’t know, maybe save your pension and your ass. 或许可以挽救一下你的退休金和名声
[34:03] Iz, you okay? 小伊 你还好吗
[34:10] Ethan’s moving. 伊桑要搬走了
[34:56] – All right. – All right, that’s good. -好了 -可以了
[34:58] All right, come on, get in there. 快过来
[35:02] No. 别这样
[35:04] Thank you. All right. What do you think? Right here? 谢谢 你觉得怎样 这里吗
[35:07] Yeah, right there. 是这里
[35:08] – I’ll get it. – That’s good. -我去开门 -好
[35:15] Hey. Can I come in? 我能进去吗
[35:21] — Hey, Frank. 弗兰克
[35:25] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了
[35:27] Matty… 马迪
[35:30] we found the van. 我们找到货车了
[35:53] Please don’t go. 拜托别走
[35:55] I’m here. 我在这里
[35:58] I mean ever. 我是说永远别走
[36:01] Well, I’m not gone yet. 我还没走呢
[36:05] Hey, you know, all this, Hilde…this is all ’cause of you. 这一切 希尔妲 都是因为你
[38:06] Hey, Trip. 翠普
[38:10] Moment of truth. 要真相大白了
[38:45] Dad, something’s wrong. 爸爸 不太对劲
[38:49] Sheriff! 警长
[38:52] Sheriff! 警长
[38:54] Mayor, wait. You can’t go back there. 镇长 等等 你不能过去
[38:58] Hilde! Hilde! 希尔妲 希尔妲
[39:11] Where’s my boy? 我儿子呢
[39:43] Come on! Come on! 快开门啊
[39:55] Dad. 爸爸
[39:59] What if Richie’s still alive? 如果里奇还活着呢
[40:26] – Oh, my God. Nerds. – What are you doing? -书呆子们 -你们在干什么
[40:35] I thought you just finished the story. 我以为你写完报道了
[40:37] – Please don’t say it’s only the beginning. – That’s only the beginning. -别说这只是个开始 -这只是个开始
[40:39] Yeah, well, I was gonna say something along the lines of, 我本来想说
[40:42] “A good story is never over,” but yeah, sure, we can– “好故事永不终结”
[40:46] we can go with that. 但你说的也不错
[40:48] Dad, look. 爸爸 快看
[41:03] Let’s go. 我们走吧
天黑请回家

文章导航

Previous Post: 天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

天黑请回家(Home Before Dark)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号