时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Richie Fife was last seen in a blue van. | 里奇·费弗最后一次出现在一辆蓝色货车上 |
[00:15] | We have Highway Patrolat checkpoints starting at five miles out, | 距此地五英里处已设高速公路巡警检查点 |
[00:18] | and a child abduction alert statewide. | 全州发布儿童绑架警告 |
[00:21] | So we need you to help us comb every inch… | 我们需要你们协助搜寻 |
[00:23] | – Penny! – Kim. | -佩妮 -金 |
[00:24] | …of the forest, lake, and road. | 树林 湖 公路的每一个角落 |
[00:26] | The Fife family is counting | 费弗一家正指望我们 |
[00:28] | on us to bring their boy home. So, let’s move. | 把他们的男孩带回家 行动起来吧 |
[00:44] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[00:46] | Is that Richie’s? | 那是里奇的吗 |
[00:48] | My mom found it. | 我妈妈找到的 |
[00:55] | Matt. Let’s go look at zone two. | 马特 我们去二区看看 |
[00:58] | Penny, Sam. Come with us? | 佩妮 山姆 和我们一起吗 |
[01:02] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[01:05] | Sam. Coming? | 山姆 走吗 |
[01:09] | Come on, Matty. Stay close. | 走吧 马迪 跟紧了 |
[02:00] | 出门有事 很快回来 爱你们的妈妈 爸爸 | |
[02:03] | Dad always makes breakfast on Saturdays. | 每周六爸爸都会做早餐 |
[02:08] | I want eggs. | 我想吃鸡蛋 |
[02:11] | I know, but Dad’s not here. | 我知道 但爸爸不在家 |
[02:13] | Don’t worry, Ginny. Mom and Dad will be back soon. | 不用担心 金妮 爸妈很快就回来 |
[02:19] | God, what’s wrong with you? You’re like a raccoon in a skirt. | 你干什么呢 就像个穿着裙子的浣熊 |
[02:22] | I’m looking for clues. | 我在寻找线索 |
[02:28] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[02:32] | They would kill me if I didn’t pick up. | 我不接电话他们就会发飙 |
[02:33] | Why aren’t they picking up? | 为什么他们不接电话 |
[02:35] | Hi, um, it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[02:36] | Just we found some B-L-O-O-D-Y paper towels, | 我们刚发现了带血的纸巾 |
[02:40] | and just…wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 想问问你们有没有事 |
[02:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不好了 |
[02:50] | I can make eggs. | 我可以煮鸡蛋 |
[02:54] | How do I open them? | 怎么打开鸡蛋 |
[03:00] | How bad is it? | 严重吗 |
[03:03] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[03:05] | Oh, well. I’d– I–Yeah, I’d call it a five. | 我大概 大概五级吧 |
[03:08] | – Five? – Yeah, point five. | -五级 -对 五级 |
[03:11] | – Great. – Now you’re making fun of me. Nice. | -挺好的 -你在笑我 真贴心 |
[03:15] | Okay, in my defense, I have just had my ass kicked, | 解释一下 我刚被人揍了 |
[03:17] | so I don’t think we need to do that. | 我们还是别损了 |
[03:19] | Why did you go there? To provoke him? | 你为什么去那 挑衅他吗 |
[03:24] | Look, I wanted him to admit that he lied. | 我想让他承认他撒了谎 |
[03:27] | And did he? | 他承认了吗 |
[03:33] | I… | 我 |
[03:34] | So this is what we’re modeling for the girls now? | 这就是我们给女儿们树立的榜样 |
[03:36] | You don’t get what you want, you just punch ’em in the face. | 求而不得 就一拳揍过去 |
[03:38] | No, of-of course not. | 当然不是 |
[03:43] | – It’s Izzy. She’s called 12 times. – No, don’t answer it. | -是伊奇 她打了十二次了 -别接 |
[03:47] | I don’t know what I’m gonna tell ’em, okay? | 我不知道该怎么跟她们说 |
[03:48] | You should’ve thought of | 你应该在冲动行事之前 |
[03:49] | that before you decided to be such a meathead. | 好好想想 |
[03:53] | – Mom? – Hey. | -妈妈 -嗨 |
[03:54] | What happened? Are you guys okay? | 发生什么了 你们还好吗 |
[03:55] | Who’s bleeding and why is the VHS tape in the trash? | 谁流血了 为什么录像带在垃圾桶里 |
[03:58] | No, it’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[03:59] | Your dad just had a small accident. | 你爸爸出了点意外 |
[04:01] | We’re getting him patched up. | 我们在给他包扎伤口 |
[04:03] | – Well, is he okay? – What kind of accident? | -他还好吗 -什么意外 |
[04:04] | Does he have a concussion? | 有脑震荡吗 |
[04:06] | – You know what? You have to talk. – Is he in a coma? | -你得跟她们解释一下 -他昏迷了吗 |
[04:07] | – No, no. – You are talking to them. | -不行 -跟她们说去 |
[04:11] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 |
[04:12] | First of all, I’m-I’m fine. Okay? | 首先 我很好 |
[04:15] | And second of all, | 其次 |
[04:16] | Hilde, you are absolutely not reporting on this. | 希尔妲 你绝对不能报道这个 |
[04:19] | What do I have to report on? You’re not telling us anything. | 我有什么可报道的 你什么都没告诉我们 |
[04:23] | Everything’s fine. I’m fine. | 一切都好 我没事 |
[04:25] | You guys keep on using the word “Fine.” | 你们不停地说”很好” |
[04:27] | You told me that when | 你们告诉过我 |
[04:28] | people say the same word over and over again, | 当一个人反复说一个词时 |
[04:30] | that usually means they’re lying. | 通常意味着他们在撒谎 |
[04:32] | I love that you remember that. | 我很高兴你还记得 |
[04:35] | I love it a little less that you’re trying to use that against me, | 但不太高兴你用这个来反驳我 |
[04:37] | but look, you know, we’re gonna be home soon, | 但我们一会儿就回家了 |
[04:39] | so you can inspect me yourself. | 你可以亲自检查我 |
[04:41] | You will see that I’m-I’m all good. I’m-I’m f– fantastic. | 你会看出来我一点事都没有 我很好 |
[04:45] | – I’m good. – Can you stop? | -我很好 -停下吧 |
[04:46] | Okay, I’m passing you back to your mom. Okay? | 我让你妈接电话了 |
[04:48] | I love you guys, bye. Bye, bye, bye. | 爱你们 再见 |
[04:51] | Give me the phone, Hilde. | 把手机给我 希尔妲 |
[04:53] | Mom, I have that movie thing with the kids from school. | 妈妈 我想和同学去看电影 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry, Iz. We won’t be back in time. | 抱歉 小伊 我们不能及时回去 |
[05:00] | Can you stay with Ginny? | 你能留在家照顾金妮吗 |
[05:07] | Iz? | 小伊 |
[05:08] | Uh, yeah. It’s fine. I get it. I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我明白 交给我吧 |
[05:12] | ‘Kay, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye. | 好 一会儿再打给你 再见 |
[05:19] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[05:29] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[05:33] | Hilde. | 希尔妲 |
[05:38] | God, it was one thing when Dad was sad. | 爸爸难过也就算了 |
[05:39] | Now he’s coming home wasted. | 他现在还喝醉酒了回家 |
[05:41] | And having accidents. Mom seemed really mad at him. | 还出了意外 妈妈好像很生他的气 |
[05:46] | Do you think they’re gonna break up? | 你觉得他们会分手吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | I don’t want them to break up. | 我不希望他们分手 |
[05:56] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[06:02] | Come on. We can fix it. | 我们能解决的 |
[06:06] | How’s that gonna fix it? | 这怎么能解决问题 |
[06:09] | We just need to make things nice for them. Okay? Easier. | 我们只要不让他们烦心 让他们更轻松 |
[06:13] | So that they don’t have to worry about | 这样他们就不用担心 |
[06:14] | cleaning or laundry and food and us. | 打扫卫生 洗衣服 做饭 照顾我们 |
[06:18] | So that they can just be together. | 他们就可以享受二人世界 |
[06:20] | No, put this away. | 不 拿走 |
[06:22] | This is how we fix things. | 问题要这么解决 |
[06:25] | Something happened to Dad. Something bad. | 爸爸经历了一些事 一些不好的事 |
[06:30] | That’s why he was so obsessed with the New York case. | 所以才会对纽约的案子那么执迷 |
[06:33] | That’s why he’s hiding things from us. | 所以才会瞒着我们 |
[06:35] | If I could…If I could | 我要是能查出 |
[06:37] | just find outwhat happened to Richie Fife. | 里奇·费弗到底遭遇了什么就好了 |
[06:40] | Okay, but what could you | 好吧 可是 |
[06:42] | figure out that the Sheriff’s Department couldn’t? | 连警察和爸爸都束手无策的事情 |
[06:44] | That Dad couldn’t? | 你又怎么查明 |
[06:47] | This tape is new. They didn’t have it 30 years ago. | 这盘录像带是新的 是他们三十年前没有的 |
[06:50] | Okay, so what? | 那又怎么样 |
[06:51] | So, if I can find who filmed it, where it came from, | 如果我能找到录制的人 找到来源 |
[06:55] | and where it was 30 years ago… | 三十年前它的下落 |
[06:59] | I could find out what happened that night. | 那我就能查出那天晚上发生了什么 |
[07:03] | Hey, Matt! | 马特 |
[07:09] | Matt! Open the door! | 马特 开门 |
[07:12] | Open this door, Matt! | 开门啊 马特 |
[07:14] | That’s the weird guy. Look at his face. Did he beat up Dad? | 是那个怪家伙 看他的脸 他把爸爸揍了吗 |
[07:19] | Matt! I want the original. | 马特 我要原件 |
[07:24] | Open the door, Matt! | 开门啊 马特 |
[07:30] | Open this door, Matt! I know you’re in there. | 开门啊 马特 我知道你在家 |
[07:32] | The original tape? | 原版录像带 |
[07:38] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[07:40] | We can’t tell Dad about this. | 不能让爸爸知道 |
[07:45] | I gotta get there first. | 我得抢先一步到那 |
[07:47] | Wait, no, Hilde. You can’t go back out there. What are you doing? | 等下 希尔妲 你不能去 你要干什么 |
[07:50] | Fixing things. | 解决问题 |
[07:52] | Don’t tell Dad where I went. | 别告诉爸爸我去哪了 |
[07:56] | I got myself dressed. | 我换好装了 |
[07:58] | Hope you can clean in that. | 你穿这身最好能打扫卫生 |
[08:03] | You realize you’re gonna have | 你知道迟早要 |
[08:04] | to actually explain this to the girls at some point. | 跟孩子们交代的对吧 |
[08:07] | Uh, yeah, I was hoping we were gonna skip that part. | 我还心存侥幸你不会提这茬呢 |
[08:11] | The man I married doesn’t run away from the truth, | 我嫁的那个人 不会逃避真相 |
[08:13] | and he doesn’t get in fights. | 不会打架斗殴 |
[08:16] | Okay. He was spying on us, okay? | 好吧 但是他监视我们 |
[08:21] | I had to draw a line. | 我得阐明立场 |
[08:24] | I’ve seen you draw lines plenty before, | 我以前也看你阐明立场过 |
[08:28] | but with words, which I feel | 是用语言 |
[08:31] | like you always said were your greatest weapons. | 你自己不是一直说 语言是你最好的武器吗 |
[08:34] | So… | 所以 |
[08:37] | What…What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[08:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:42] | I see him, and it’s like I’m 11 years old all over again. | 我一看到他 我就感觉自己重返十一岁 |
[08:54] | Sorry about the room. It’s a full house today. | 久等了 今天人满为患 |
[08:58] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:01] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了吧 |
[09:05] | I’m Lucy. | 我是露西 |
[09:07] | Richie Fife’s sister. | 里奇·费弗的妹妹 |
[09:13] | What’s the tree for? | 这些树是干吗的 |
[09:16] | I’m granting Penny Gillis’ last wish. | 我在完成佩妮·吉利斯的遗愿 |
[09:20] | Yeah, what was it? | 什么遗愿 |
[09:22] | That’s between me and Penny Gillis. | 那是我和佩妮·吉利斯之间的事 |
[09:26] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[09:27] | We really, really, really need a copy of the original tape. | 我们非常非常非常需要原版录像带 |
[09:32] | Okay, it was nice talking to you. | 好的 慢走不送 |
[09:34] | We know you have it. | 我们知道在您这里 |
[09:36] | Lieutenant Briggs was just | 布里格斯副队 |
[09:37] | banging on Hilde’s door. He wants the original. | 刚刚怒敲希尔妲家的门 他想要原版 |
[09:40] | We think he’s trying to destroy all the copies. | 我们觉得他企图销毁所有副本 |
[09:42] | I know you’re mad at us for calling Sam Gillis in the library. | 我知道你不喜欢我们在图书馆联系山姆·吉利斯 |
[09:45] | You can give us detention for a whole year, | 让我们留堂一整年都行 |
[09:48] | but please let us see the original. | 但是求您把原件给我们 |
[09:51] | Ms. Collins? | 科林斯女士 |
[09:53] | Kim? | 金 |
[09:56] | – Please? – Hello? | -求您了 -您好 |
[09:59] | Uh-huh. Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我马上就来 |
[10:05] | I’m guessing this fire alarm at the school is not a coincidence? | 我猜学校里的火警响了也不是个巧合吧 |
[10:10] | Come on. Get in the truck. | 走吧 上车 |
[10:14] | And don’t call me Kim. | 别叫我金 |
[10:18] | Yeah, you know, your dad | 你父亲应该很自豪 |
[10:19] | must be proud that you followed in his footsteps. | 你跟随了他的步伐吧 |
[10:23] | Well, he’s not one for praise. | 他是个吝惜表扬的人 |
[10:25] | But I do think he’s secretly stoked. | 但我觉得他会暗爽吧 |
[10:28] | How is the good mayor? | 镇长大人怎么样 |
[10:29] | And I saw he’s running unopposed for, what, the seventh time? | 这是他第七次无对手竞选吧 |
[10:32] | Eighth. Good thing there are no term limits. | 第八次 幸好没有任期限制 |
[10:35] | Honestly don’t know what he would’ve done with himself if… | 要不是这样 我都不知道他还能做什么 |
[10:37] | It’s good he’s staying busy. | 保持忙碌是好事 |
[10:39] | And he has certainly had his hands full | 他最近确实忙着 |
[10:41] | with all the corrections officer business | 处理你女儿搅起来的 |
[10:43] | your daughter stirred up. | 狱警的事情 |
[10:45] | You guys should come to the clam bake tomorrow night. | 明天晚上来参加蛤蜊聚餐吧 |
[10:47] | Get reacquainted with everybody. | 认识认识大家 |
[10:49] | A “Clambake”? | 蛤蜊聚餐 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it’s a Q and A with the candidates. | 候选者的问答环节 |
[10:52] | Matty will tell you it’s just a formality. | 马迪会说都是形式主义 |
[10:53] | Everybody runs unopposed. | 大家都是无对手竞选 |
[10:55] | All anybody goes foris Mary Wesson’s clams, | 大家都是为了蹭玛丽·韦森的蛤蜊 |
[10:57] | boiled in Old Bay and beer. | 用欧德贝海鲜调料和啤酒烹制的 |
[10:59] | Well, that sounds delicious. | 听起来就很美味 |
[11:00] | Yeah, w-well, we should probably check in with the girls, all right? | 我们得回去照看孩子了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, they have a…It’s movie night. | 今晚是电影之夜 |
[11:05] | – Yup.- So… | -对的 -所以 |
[11:07] | Well, bring them. | 喊上她们 |
[11:07] | Your daughter could cover it in her little paper. | 你女儿可以在她的小报上报道这个活动 |
[11:12] | – I’m gonna meet you outside. – Okay, sure. | -我在外面等你 -好的 |
[11:21] | You-You have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[11:23] | A daughter. Jessica. | 一个女儿 杰西卡 |
[11:26] | I think she might be in one of your girls’ classes. | 她好像和你的女儿同班 |
[11:29] | And it is all I can do not to lock her up at night. | 只能应付得了一个 否则就得夜里把她拴起来了 |
[11:32] | I’m sure you know what I mean. | 你肯定感同身受 |
[11:36] | We told you we’d get her. | 我就说我们一定能把人带来 |
[11:40] | I just had to make sure you’d come to help me. | 我必须得确保你能来帮我 |
[11:42] | You do know it’s an actual crime to pull a false fire alarm, hmm? | 你们知道谎报火警是违法的吧 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, but Lieutenant Briggs beat up my dad last night. | 对不起 但是布里格斯副队昨晚把我爸爸揍了 |
[11:52] | My parents won’t admit it, but I just know. | 我父母不承认 但是我知道 |
[11:54] | Wait, he what? Why? | 等等 他干什么了 为什么 |
[11:58] | I don’t know, but he smashed the tape, and he beat up my dad. | 不知道 他踩碎了录像带还把我爸揍了一顿 |
[12:02] | It was really bad. He’s at the clinic now with my mom. | 伤势严重 他和我妈去诊所了 |
[12:05] | Can we just make a copy of the tape to make sure it stays safe? | 我们能录一个副本吗 就想确保它安全 |
[12:18] | Wait. | 等会 |
[12:21] | I can’t do this. | 我不能 |
[12:24] | I can’t give it to you. | 我不能给你 |
[12:27] | I just can’t. | 就是不行 |
[12:30] | Even just to record it? | 只是录一下都不行吗 |
[12:34] | So, you all have ten minutes to leave. | 你们十分钟内离开这里 |
[12:38] | Excuse me. I need to go do this thing I need to do. | 不好意思 我需要去处理一件需要我来处理的事 |
[13:02] | We need to make lots of backups just in case, okay? | 我们只想多录几个副本以防万一 |
[13:04] | Okay, we got this. | 好了 我们来 |
[13:12] | Who’s that? That wasn’t on the copy I saw. | 那是谁 我看的版本里没有他 |
[13:24] | Wait. | 等下 |
[13:26] | I know that face. | 我见过他 |
[13:34] | I knew I recognized him. | 我就说我见过他 |
[13:36] | Holy crap! That’s-That’s Birdman. | 我了个去 这人是鸟人 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:42] | Who’s Birdman? | 鸟人是谁 |
[13:48] | Okay, you want me to open up more? | 你想让我再敞开些心扉吗 |
[13:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah? Okay. | -对 -是嘛 好的 |
[13:53] | – You see the rec center right there? – Yeah. | -看见那边的健身中心了吗 -嗯 |
[13:55] | Yeah, that’s where I broke the rafters | 就是在那里 我和里奇 |
[13:57] | when me and Richie were tryingto jump into the pool | 想从房顶跳掉泳池里 |
[13:58] | from the ceiling. | 把椽子踩坏了 |
[14:00] | Yeah, Coach Larson punched me for that. | 拉尔森教练为此还揍了我一顿 |
[14:02] | What? | 什么 |
[14:03] | Yeah, he got fired too. | 他也被炒了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, and right here. Larson starts fishing every day. | 这里 拉尔森天天都钓鱼 |
[14:09] | So, he’d leave his trout in a cooler right by the door. | 他会把鲑鱼放在门口的冰柜里 |
[14:12] | And when he was drunk,me and Richie would, uh, steal his fish. | 等他喝醉 我和里奇就来偷他的鱼 |
[14:15] | Of course you would. | 不愧是你 |
[14:17] | And one time, uh, Richie, he got a dead fish… | 有一次 里奇拿来一条死鱼 |
[14:21] | And he wedged it right upunderneath Larson’s car. | 塞在拉尔森的汽车底盘里 |
[14:24] | And it must have been there | 那条鱼一直在那里 |
[14:25] | for weeks’cause it…I mean, it stank. | 留了好几个礼拜 因为都开始发臭了 |
[14:27] | I mean, it to-totally stank. | 臭气熏天 |
[14:29] | And there were, like, flies buzzing around and everything. | 还有苍蝇嗡嗡作响飞来飞去 |
[14:36] | Yeah, it was…it was funny. | 太好玩了 |
[14:38] | Richie was pretty funny. | 里奇挺好玩的 |
[14:42] | What do you know about Birdman? | 你了解鸟人吗 |
[14:44] | What was Birdman like at school? | 鸟人以前在学校里什么样 |
[14:46] | I heard everyone thought he was a freak. | 听说所有人都觉得他是个怪胎 |
[14:49] | Was he a video-head? Did he film a lot of stuff? | 他是不是录像狂魔 是不是拍了很多录像 |
[14:52] | Did he know Richie Fife? | 他认识里奇·费弗吗 |
[14:54] | We need an editorial board meeting. | 我们需要开个采编会 |
[14:56] | We need to find Birdman. | 必须找到鸟人 |
[14:57] | If I’m not home by dinner, my mom’s gonna kill me. | 我要是晚饭之前没到家 我妈会宰了我 |
[15:01] | – You guys, be quiet. – It’s Hilde. | -小点声 -是希尔妲 |
[15:02] | Hi, Mom, I need to sleep over | 妈妈 我今晚 |
[15:04] | at Spoon’s so we can give the Richie Fife case | 想在斯布恩家过夜 为了全神贯注 |
[15:07] | our… undivided attention. | 调查里奇·费弗的案件 |
[15:10] | Bridge, come on. | 布里吉特 拜托了 |
[15:11] | When was the last time she had any friends? Come on. | 上一次她交到朋友是什么时候 拜托 |
[15:14] | Okay, but say “Please” And “Thank you,” | 好吧 但是要说”请”和”谢谢” |
[15:17] | And no true-crime TV. Okay? | 不许看罪案剧 好吗 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Hil… Hil… | 希尔 希尔 |
[15:25] | She hung up on me. | 她挂了我电话 |
[15:33] | What is going on in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[15:36] | Did somebody call a cleaner? | 有人喊了清洁工吗 |
[15:39] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[15:39] | And what a big helper you are. Come here. | 真是我们的大帮手 过来 |
[15:43] | Hey, do we have to pay for this service? | 我们要付你工钱吗 |
[15:45] | Your face is all messed up. | 你的脸坏了 |
[15:48] | – Hey.- Yeah, I know, sweetie. But I’m okay. | -嗨 -我知道 宝贝 我没事的 |
[15:51] | Iz. What did you do? | 小伊 你干什么了 |
[15:56] | I am going to take the littlest for ice cream. | 我正要带老幺去买冰淇淋 |
[16:01] | Iz… | 小伊 |
[16:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:06] | Bon appétit. | 你们吃好 |
[16:13] | Okay, so what have we got? | 好的 我们知道些什么 |
[16:15] | Mr. Sipple didn’t teach Birdman, | 西普勒老师没教过鸟人 |
[16:18] | ’cause one day he just disappeared. | 因为有一天他就消失了 |
[16:20] | Meena said he was homeschooled. | 米娜说他是在家上学的 |
[16:27] | Rumor is Birdman was caught mutilating birds. | 传言说有人见到鸟人手撕鸟 |
[16:30] | And others said | 还有人说 |
[16:31] | he had a whole freezerfull of dead birds in his house. | 他家里有装满死鸟的冰柜 |
[16:34] | Hence the nickname. | 故而得此外号 |
[16:35] | Harming animals, first sign of a serial killer. | 残害动物是连环杀手的第一征兆 |
[16:38] | That’s why they took him out of school. | 所以他被劝退了 |
[16:39] | Danger towards himself and others. | 于己于人都是祸害 |
[16:46] | I found this on the microfiche at the library. | 我在图书馆的微缩胶片里看到这个 |
[16:50] | What’s a “Microfiche”? | 什么是微缩胶片 |
[16:51] | It’s like the Internet, but it’s older and slower | 有点像因特网 只是更旧更慢 |
[16:55] | and way harder to find things. | 更难检索要找的东西 |
[16:57] | Look. | 快看 |
[17:00] | He was arrested for damaging a bulldozer at a construction site. | 他因为破坏施工地的推土机被捕 |
[17:04] | Why would someone do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[17:05] | Anger management problems? | 愤怒管理障碍吧 |
[17:07] | Or a tendency toward destructive behavior. | 或者是有毁灭行为的倾向 |
[17:10] | The biggest headline, Birdman had bad blood with Richie Fife. | 头条新闻是 鸟人和里奇·费弗有仇 |
[17:15] | What kind of bad blood? | 什么仇 |
[17:17] | Like Birdman kicking the crap out of Richie one day after school. | 鸟人有一次放学后把里奇踹得屎尿齐飞 |
[17:22] | Nobody knows why. | 没人知道原因 |
[17:24] | No, the biggest headline is that Birdman’s still alive. | 不对 更头条的是 鸟人还活着 |
[17:29] | And he works at the creepiest place in town. | 在镇上最恐怖的地方工作 |
[17:39] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[17:43] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[17:46] | The one that hides in plain sight. | 装作没事人的那个 |
[17:55] | Dad. | 爸 |
[17:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[18:00] | The ceiling’s leaking again. | 天花板又漏水了 |
[18:10] | The ceiling’s leaking again. | 天花板又漏水了 |
[18:13] | You know, | 听我说 |
[18:15] | this feels like one of those moments where whatever I say | 这感觉像那种时候 无论我说什么 |
[18:17] | is probably not the right thing to say. | 大概都是不该说的 |
[18:23] | I miss Brooklyn. | 我想念布鲁克林 |
[18:25] | And black-and-white cookies and running around Prospect Park. | 还有黑白曲奇 在展望公园里跑来跑去 |
[18:29] | You know,I miss riding the F train above ground | 我想念搭乘纽约地铁F线地上那段 |
[18:31] | and watching the downtown skyline. | 看市中心的天际线 |
[18:34] | What about Murray’s Bagels? | 穆雷家的百吉饼呢 |
[18:36] | God, I miss that place. | 老天 我想念那里 |
[18:39] | Fried-egg sandwich | 煎蛋三明治 |
[18:40] | – with salt, pepper, ketchup. – Salt, pepper, ketchup. | -加盐 胡椒和番茄酱 -盐 胡椒 番茄酱 |
[18:42] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[18:46] | Look, you can’t– | 听我说 你不能 |
[18:48] | You just gotta make the most of where you are. All right? | 你得好好把握当下 好吗 |
[18:51] | And not be thinking about where you were. | 别去想你过去在哪里 |
[18:53] | You know? You gotta embrace the new. | 你懂吧 你得拥抱新生活 |
[18:55] | Come on, try and fit in. | 来 试着融入 |
[18:58] | “Fit in”? | “融入” |
[18:59] | I know. It sucks. | 我懂 这很难 |
[19:02] | It sucks, but maybe you could find some new things to do here. | 这很难 但或许你能在这找到新事情做 |
[19:08] | Yeah, well, I was trying to do that yesterday, | 嗯 我昨天是想这么做的 |
[19:10] | but someone ended up at urgent care. | 可最终某人进急救了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, okay. That’s fair. | 嗯 好吧 有道理 |
[19:21] | God, this place sucks. | 老天 这地方糟透了 |
[19:32] | Are you sure he’s here? | 你确定他在这吗 |
[19:34] | My intel tells me he works off-season security here. | 我的情报说淡季他在这做保安 |
[19:39] | The graveyard shift. | 值墓地那班 |
[19:45] | I can’t do this. I have fear hives. | 我做不来 我患有恐惧麻疹 |
[19:48] | Yeah, that’s not a thing. | 嗯 根本没这种病 |
[19:50] | How’d you know how to get in here? | 你是怎么知道进入这里的方法的 |
[19:52] | I couldn’t afford a ticket so I figured it out. | 我付不起门票 所以我想了这个办法 |
[19:58] | But that’s illegal. | 可那是违法的 |
[20:01] | You have a very strange relationship to rules. | 你对规则的态度真的很奇特 |
[20:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:22] | Okay, let’s split up and find him. | 好 我们分头去找他吧 |
[20:24] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | Come on. It’ll be character building. | 来嘛 就相当于性格建设了 |
[20:35] | Turn on everything. Maybe we can lure him out. | 打开所有设备 或许我们能把他引出来 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:46] | Maybe it’s the power. Try again. | 或许那是电源 再试试 |
[20:51] | – Holy crap. – It’s alive. | -哇 -真能动起来 |
[20:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[20:57] | Al Wergeles. | 艾尔·韦格莱斯 |
[21:00] | Al Wergeles! | 艾尔·韦格莱斯 |
[21:07] | Birdman! | 鸟人 |
[21:10] | Birdman! Birdman! | 鸟人 鸟人 |
[21:14] | Birdman! | 鸟人 |
[21:35] | Birdman. | 鸟人 |
[21:36] | Birdman, wait. | 鸟人 等等 |
[21:38] | We wanna talk to you. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[21:44] | Guys? | 大家 |
[21:48] | Birdman? | 鸟人 |
[22:04] | Clear your mind. That’s it. Arms up. | 去除杂念 就是这样 举起双臂 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:06] | And spread your arms like– | 然后双臂打开 就像 |
[22:08] | – Come on. What, you never saw that movie? – No. | -怎么 你没看过那部电影吗 -没 |
[22:10] | Come on, what? I must have failed as a parent. | 什么 那我作为父亲可太失败了 |
[22:13] | Head up, and just keep going forward. Look forward. | 抬起头 然后就一直往前走 往前看 |
[22:17] | Yeah, okay, Dad. I get it. It’s a metaphor. | 嗯 好 爸爸 我懂 是个隐喻 |
[22:20] | Oh, you got that? Okay. Good. Good for you. | 你懂了 好 真好 对你有益 |
[22:27] | You got it. | 你学会了 |
[22:29] | Man, we-we used to come up here all the time. | 我 我们以前总是来这里 |
[22:32] | Yeah, Richie and Frankie and me. | 嗯 里奇 弗兰基 和我 |
[22:34] | A whole bunch of us. | 我们一大帮人 |
[22:38] | Why don’t you ever talk about them? | 你为什么从来都没提到过他们呢 |
[22:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:43] | I guess not much of my time here was-was so happy. | 我想我在这时 只有这段时间是快乐的 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause people were mean to you? | 因为大家对你不好 |
[22:50] | Kinda, yeah. | 可以这么说吧 |
[22:53] | You know what, but I got out.I left. I reinvented myself. | 可我逃走了 离开了 重塑了我自己 |
[22:57] | And I never looked back. | 我也从未回过头 |
[23:00] | Hey, maybe you could do that. | 或许你也可以这么做 |
[23:03] | You know, reinvent yourself. | 重塑你自己 |
[23:07] | I like who I was in Brooklyn. | 我喜欢在布鲁克林的那个自己 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:16] | Oh, God. | 我天 |
[23:21] | Those kids giving you a hard time? | 这些孩子一直在为难你吗 |
[23:25] | Man, just-just ignore them. | 无 无视他们就好 |
[23:28] | Look who it is. Broken, volume one and two. | 看看这是谁 老破烂和小破烂 |
[23:38] | Get lost, Matt. Nobody wants you here. | 走开 马特 没人想要你待在这 |
[23:42] | Get off the bench. | 从长椅上下去 |
[23:46] | You know, I heard on a podcast | 我听一个播客上讲 |
[23:48] | that being a stuck-up little shit | 做一个傲慢无礼的小混蛋 |
[23:49] | means you’re six times more likely to get cancer. | 会使患癌症的几率增加6倍 |
[23:52] | Sucks for you! | 你们等着倒霉吧 |
[23:54] | “Podcast”? | “播客” |
[23:56] | Yeah, yeah. It was something like that. | 嗯 对 就是那之类的 |
[24:02] | God, can I just be in college now? | 老天 我现在能去读大学就好了 |
[24:04] | What? What did you just say? | 什么 你刚刚说什么 |
[24:06] | No, you cannot! You cannot go to college! | 不 你不能去 你不能去读大学 |
[24:09] | Why? No! | 凭什么 不 |
[24:11] | – I’m gonna shove you down! – No! | -我不许你去 -不行 |
[24:13] | And I’m gonna keep you small and cute and little, | 我要你一直都这么幼小可爱 |
[24:15] | and my baby girl forever. Yes! | 永远都是我的宝贝姑娘 就是这样 |
[24:18] | No! No, it’s too late for that! | 不 不 现在说这个已经来不及啦 |
[24:19] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 不 没有 |
[24:20] | – Yes. – No, don’t tell me that. | -来不及啦 -别 别这么说 |
[24:23] | Don’t tell me that. | 别这么说 |
[24:27] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[24:31] | Has this been going on a while? | 这样已经有一阵了吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah? | 是不是 |
[24:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[24:40] | ‘Cause it’s fine. | 因为这没什么的 |
[24:42] | You know, I can handle it. | 我应付得了 |
[24:50] | Hey, look, you know what I said before? | 记得我刚刚说什么了吗 |
[24:52] | All right? About fitting in? | 关于融入 |
[24:55] | Uh-uh, no way. Screw that. | 不可能 去它的吧 |
[24:59] | You do your thing, Iz. | 你玩你自己的 |
[25:01] | Okay? You be you. | 好吗 做你自己 |
[25:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:07] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[25:09] | It just… | 只是 |
[25:13] | It makes life hard. You know, being me. | 做自己 会让日子不好过 |
[25:18] | Well, if it’s hard, then you talk to me. | 如果不好过 就来告诉我 |
[25:21] | You know, pretending to be someone else… | 假装做别人 |
[25:24] | burying who you are, what you know, keeping secrets… | 隐藏自己 自己的认知 藏着秘密 |
[25:30] | In the end, all that stuff, it just, it burns a hole in you. | 最终 这一切会把你烧空 |
[25:36] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[25:57] | Why did you smash that bulldozer? | 你为什么砸坏推土机 |
[26:00] | Well, they were gonna bulldoze my favorite bird-watching tree. | 他们想铲平我最喜欢的观鸟树 |
[26:04] | Effing loggers. I had to do something. Stand up for what’s right. | 该死的伐木工 我必须得行动 伸张正义 |
[26:10] | You know, it was your dad started calling me Birdman. | 是你爸爸给我起了鸟人的外号 |
[26:17] | What’s up, Birdman? | 你好啊 鸟人 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[26:31] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:32] | I mean, I hated it at first, but eventually, well, it’s what I am. | 我一开始也很不喜欢 不过最终 这就是我 |
[26:38] | Why did you set up that camera? Were you spying on people? | 为什么要安装摄像头 为了偷窥别人吗 |
[26:42] | I never watch people. | 我从来不观察人 |
[26:43] | Birds are just much more interesting. | 鸟类有趣多了 |
[27:04] | Oh! A red-tailed hawk! | 红尾鹰 |
[27:07] | Why didn’t that tape ever see the light of day? | 为什么那盘录像带蒙尘这么久 |
[27:10] | Why didn’t you give itto the Sheriff’s Department? | 为什么不交给警方 |
[27:13] | I did. | 我交了 |
[27:20] | Get off Richie! | 放开里奇 |
[27:39] | This shows the abduction. | 这里记录了诱拐全程 |
[27:44] | I thought it could help Sam and Richie. | 或许能帮到山姆和里奇 |
[27:47] | So Sam doesn’t have to go away,and Richie can come back. | 这样山姆就不用走 里奇也可以回来 |
[27:57] | Why’d it take you so long to turn it in? | 你为什么不早点给我 |
[27:59] | I just found it. | 我才找到它 |
[28:02] | I thought Richie was just messing around. | 我以为里奇只是瞎闹 |
[28:04] | That he wasn’t really missing. | 以为他不是真的失踪 |
[28:09] | Well, this is an open case, so you can’t tell anybody about this. | 这个案子还没结 所以你必须保密 |
[28:14] | You hear? | 知道吗 |
[28:16] | Or you could be brought up on charges. | 不然会惹官司 |
[28:19] | Obstruction of justice or worse. | 妨碍司法公正 甚至更重 |
[28:24] | Here. | 拿着 |
[28:31] | There you go, son.It’s a little reward for your trouble. | 给你 孩子 补偿一下你的辛苦 |
[28:41] | Forty dollars. That’s how much it cost to ruin Sam’s life… | 四十块 买断了山姆的人生 |
[28:47] | And mine. | 还有我的 |
[29:06] | 《伊丽湾纪事》 法兰克·布里格斯与乔恩斯竞选警长 | |
[29:27] | Missed text from Hilde. | 希尔妲的未读短信 |
[29:32] | It says, “Don’t tell Dad.” | 短信说 别告诉咱爸 |
[29:34] | Oh, well, now you gotta tell me. | 那你必须得告诉我了 |
[29:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:37] | I don’t know. She’s gonna findsome guy named Birdman. | 我不知道 她说要去找个叫”鸟人”的人 |
[29:45] | Birdman? | 鸟人 |
[29:47] | Give me your bird, man! | 把你的鸟给我 |
[29:58] | How can I help you? | 找我有事吗 |
[30:00] | Mr. Gillis, I am so sorry about your sister. | 吉利斯先生 你妹妹的事我很遗憾 |
[30:06] | I can’t take the thought that she died protecting me. | 一想到她是为保护我而死 我就难以承受 |
[30:11] | Are things better now with the CO gone? | 监狱长走了以后你的情况好转了吗 |
[30:17] | As good as they can be… for now. | 最好也不过如此 目前来说 |
[30:20] | – What do you want? – I wanna get you out of here. | -你想要什么 -我想把你救出来 |
[30:23] | I’ve heard that song before. | 我听过这调调 |
[30:27] | My husband is haunted by what happened to you. | 我丈夫因为你的遭遇而惴惴不安 |
[30:31] | And now I am too. | 我也是 |
[30:34] | I’m not a person who can sleep at night | 如果我知道不公平正义的事情 |
[30:36] | when I feel like justice hasn’t been served. | 我会寝食难安 |
[30:38] | So, yes, I am doing this for me, but I’m doing it for you too. | 所以我是为了我自己 但也是为了你 |
[30:48] | Please tell Hilde “Thank you”… | 请替我谢谢希尔妲 |
[30:51] | for finding out what happened to Penny. | 谢谢她查出佩妮的死因 |
[30:59] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[31:03] | Scout! Where are you? | 小家伙 你在哪 |
[31:07] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[31:15] | Hilde! | 希尔妲 |
[31:17] | Scout! | 小家伙 |
[31:22] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[31:25] | What do you mean “She’s gone”? Hey, what did you do to her? | 什么叫”她走了” 你把她怎么样了 |
[31:28] | Hey, hey. She left. She-She went to the clambake. | 她走了 去参加蛤蜊聚餐了 |
[31:34] | Why do we call him Birdman? | 为什么要喊他鸟人 |
[31:35] | ‘Cause he’s in love with a bird, man. | 因为他爱上了一只鸟 |
[31:37] | Why is he in love with a bird, man? | 他为什么爱上了一只鸟 |
[31:39] | ‘Cause it’s the only thing that’ll love him back. | 因为只有一只鸟会回应他的爱 |
[31:43] | Go get it, go get it. | 去抢 去抢 |
[31:47] | Hey! Give it back! | 喂 还给我 |
[31:51] | Look, Al… | 艾尔 |
[31:55] | I-I just wanna say I’m sorry, man. | 我想跟你说对不起 |
[31:59] | You know, for all the stuff we did to you. | 以前对你做的那些事 |
[32:03] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不应该遭受那些 |
[32:09] | I think that’s the first time you’ve called me by my name. | 这是你第一次喊我的真名 |
[32:24] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[32:31] | There’s no nail file hidden inside. | 里面没藏指甲锉 |
[32:34] | Do you think I’m gonna give someone | 你怀疑我会用它在谁身上 |
[32:35] | a fatal paper cut wound with it? | 割一道致命的小口子吗 |
[32:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:42] | – Hi, I… – Hi. | -嗨 我… -嗨 |
[32:45] | – Just… Here.- Okay. | -给你 -好 |
[32:49] | I’m not sure if it’s | 我不确定是因为 |
[32:50] | because you’remy husband’s ex or my girls’ principal, | 你是我丈夫的前任 还是我女儿的校长 |
[32:54] | or another woman in this town who hates me, | 还是这镇上一个讨厌我的女人 |
[32:56] | but does it have to be this awkward? | 不过 一定要这么尴尬吗 |
[33:03] | Um, no. It doesn’t. | 不 不会 |
[33:07] | Maybe I can try and be one person at a time. | 也许我每次可以试着只以一种身份出现 |
[33:12] | Which one are you right now? | 你现在是谁 |
[33:17] | Penny’s best friend. | 佩妮最好的朋友 |
[33:20] | I’m here to see Sam about her final wish. | 我是来找山姆 和他说说她的遗愿 |
[33:25] | Maybe we can help each other. | 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[33:28] | Then we can go right back to being awkward. Cool? | 然后我们可以再回到尴尬的状态 行吧 |
[33:34] | Cool. | 行 |
[33:35] | – Well, good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[33:44] | So, this next guy needs no introduction. | 下面这位就不用介绍了 |
[33:47] | He has served Erie Harbor for the past three decades. | 过去三十年 他一直在伊丽湾服务 |
[33:50] | His clearance rate speaks for itself. | 他的破案率说明了这一点 |
[33:52] | He’s made our little town one of the safest | 他将我们的小镇变成了州里 |
[33:55] | and most desirable places to live in the state. | 最安全最适宜居住的地方 |
[33:57] | He’s brought in new business from Strata Tech down the road. | 他从斯特塔科技引入了新业务 即将到位 |
[34:00] | I mean, heck, he’s doing such a good job, | 他的工作做得非常好 |
[34:01] | he’s running uncontested. | 没人和他竞选 |
[34:03] | Again. | 再次 |
[34:05] | Uh, no, but I have to ask as a formality. | 不 还是要走个过场 我得问一下 |
[34:08] | Are there any questions for my pop, Sheriff Briggs? | 你们有什么要问我爸 布里格斯警长的吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah, sure, I got a question. When do we eat? | 有 我有个问题 什么时候开吃 |
[34:15] | All right, get in line before Rick, everyone. | 好吧 到里克那排队 各位 |
[34:21] | Well, so good to see you all. Thank you all for coming out today. | 很高兴见到你们所有人 谢谢你们今天过来 |
[34:24] | I got a real question. | 我真的有个问题 |
[34:41] | What happened to the tape | 那盘表明里奇·费弗 |
[34:43] | that showed the abduction of Richie Fife? | 被绑架的录像带去哪了 |
[34:49] | Well, no such thing exists. | 没有什么录像带 |
[34:51] | Yes, it does. I have a copy. | 有 我有备份 |
[34:53] | It shows that your son’s testimony was a lie. | 录像带证明你儿子作了伪证 |
[34:57] | Well, that’s enough now. | 先到这里吧 |
[34:59] | What is that saying? “Kids say the darndest things”? | 那句话怎么说的 “人小鬼大语惊人” |
[35:06] | Dad, Dad! Stop. | 爸 爸 停一下 |
[35:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[35:11] | You know, we’re not fitting in anymore. | 我们再也融入不了 |
[35:14] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[35:18] | She has the right to ask a question just like everyone else. | 和其他人一样 她有权提问 |
[35:23] | Dad. | 爸 |
[35:29] | It’s a Q and A, isn’t it? | 现在是问答环节吧 |
[35:32] | So, let’s Q this A. | 那我们就来问答 |
[35:35] | Ask him, Hilde. | 问他 希尔妲 |
[35:38] | Sheriff Briggs, why didn’t you submit that tape into evidence? | 布里格斯警长 你为什么不提交那盘磁带作为证据 |
[35:43] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她到底在说什么 |
[35:44] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:46] | Deputy. | 副警长 |
[35:47] | Did you force your son to lie on the stand, Sheriff? | 你有强迫你儿子在法庭撒谎吗 警长 |
[35:50] | Okay, this is ridiculous. Fake news. Lies. | 太荒谬了 假新闻 谎言 |
[35:54] | Just answer the question, Sheriff. | 只管回答问题 警长 |
[35:56] | I mean, did you or did you not force your son to perjure himself? | 你有没有逼迫你儿子作伪证 |
[36:00] | You piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 |
[36:01] | – Deputies.- Get off of me. All right, get off of me. | -副警长 -放开我 放开我 |
[36:04] | Hey, Hilde, don’t back down, okay? | 希尔妲 别打退堂鼓 好吗 |
[36:06] | Just get off of me, okay? I’m walking. | 放开我 好吗 我自己走 |
[36:09] | The truth will come out! | 总会水落石出 |
[36:44] | You said I could inspect you. | 你说过我可以检查的 |
[36:48] | Yeah, you’re right. I did. | 对 没错 我说过 |
[36:50] | Okay, come on, then. | 来检查吧 |
[36:54] | You be careful though, okay? | 不过小心点 好吗 |
[36:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:58] | It’s up here, right? | 是这里吧 |
[36:59] | – Yeah, careful, careful. – I am. | -对 小心点 -我很小心 |
[37:03] | You’re not fine. | 你不太好 |
[37:07] | Yeah, well, I will be. | 是啊 我会好的 |
[37:11] | I saw Briggs. | 我看见了布里格斯 |
[37:14] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[37:15] | No. No, it wasn’t. | 对 对 不是 |
[37:19] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[37:23] | Well, I-I didn’t exactly lie. | 我并没真正撒谎 |
[37:26] | Then what was it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[37:28] | Well, it was more like an omission. | 更像是遗漏疏忽 |
[37:32] | Hey, and you did it too, by the way. | 提一下 你也犯过这种错 |
[37:38] | Yeah, we left things out. | 是啊 我们有遗漏疏忽 |
[37:41] | We shouldn’t do that anymore. | 我们不能再那么做 |
[37:43] | Ah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:46] | You’re right. We-We shouldn’t. | 你说得对 我们不该 |
[37:53] | Hey, you know, your mom wants me to tell you not to get in fights. | 你妈让我告诉你别和人争吵 |
[37:59] | What do you wanna tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[38:02] | Well, I wanna tell you that… | 我想告诉你 |
[38:05] | if you do get in a fight… | 如果你确实要和人争吵 |
[38:09] | that it’s for the right reasons. | 得有正当理由 |
[38:12] | You know, ’cause what you do now, | 因为你现在做的 |
[38:14] | y-you gotta make sure it’s something that you’re proud of. | 你得保证是你引以为豪的事 |
[38:18] | You know, ’cause in this moment, I mean, who you are right now… | 因为当下你做的每件事 |
[38:23] | it’s gonna follow you. | 会跟着你 |
[38:26] | It’s gonna follow you for a long time. | 会长时间跟着你 |
[38:30] | So, you make it count, okay? | 所以你要让它有意义 好吗 |
[39:19] | Do you smell something? | 你闻到了什么吗 |
[39:27] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[39:38] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:39] | – No! No, no, no, let it go. Let it go! – No! Daddy! | -别过去 别过去 算了 -不行 爸 |
[39:43] | I need to report a fire. | 我要报火警 |
[39:45] | – Sylvester Lisko’s place. – It’s okay. | -西尔维斯特·利斯科家 -没关系 |
[39:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:48] | Izzy, get the fire extinguisher. | 伊奇 拿灭火器 |
[39:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:57] | Daddy, who would do this? | 爸 谁会干这种事 |
[39:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |