时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:26] | You guys, can you come and sit over here for me, please? | 你们能过来听我说一下吗 |
[00:31] | Come on. Sit down. | 过来 坐下吧 |
[00:32] | Dad, what is all this? | 爸 有什么事 |
[00:34] | Look, I realize it was upsetting, what happened last night. | 我知道昨晚发生的事让人很担心 |
[00:38] | So I pulled a few things out of Pop-Pop’s garage | 所以我从爷爷的车库里拿了几件东西出来 |
[00:40] | just in case of an emergency. | 以防万一 |
[00:42] | Like if we’re home-invaded | 你是说以防我们家被非法入侵 |
[00:43] | and we’re victims of a heinous act of violence? | 我们都成为令人发指的暴力行为的受害者吗 |
[00:46] | What’s a “Heinous act of violence”? | 什么是”令人发指的暴力行为” |
[00:48] | It’s-It’s nothing, all right. | 没什么 好吗 |
[00:49] | This is purely precautionary. All right? | 这只是防患于未然 好吗 |
[00:52] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[00:54] | No, yeah, of course. | 当然 没什么可担心的 |
[00:55] | I mean, you got drunk, got into a fistfight, got a concussion, | 你喝醉了和人打架被打成脑震荡 |
[00:57] | had a public meltdown, and Hilde got her bike set on fire. | 你当众崩溃 希尔妲的自行车也被烧了 |
[01:01] | Everything’s amazing. | 所有事都很棒 |
[01:03] | Look, I’m just saying we need to be prepared. Okay? | 我只是说我们需要做好准备 好吗 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | Okay, we got Maglites, we got a baseball bat, fire extinguisher, | 好吧 我们有手电筒 棒球棒 灭火器 |
[01:12] | uh, bear spray, crowbars, | 防熊喷雾剂 撬棍 |
[01:15] | various other equipment, and, uh, an air horn. | 各种其他装备 还有一个气喇叭 |
[01:19] | We wouldn’t need any of this stuff | 如果我没写这个报道 |
[01:21] | if I hadn’t started the paper here. | 我们就不会需要这些东西 |
[01:23] | Oh, that finally sunk in, Sherlock? | 终于明白过来了吗 夏洛克 |
[01:28] | Maybe I should stop writing. | 也许我不该再写报道了 |
[01:30] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[01:31] | N-No. Absolutely not. No. | 不 绝对不行 不行 |
[01:33] | No, that’s exactly what these people want. | 不行 这就是那些人想看到的 |
[01:36] | No, what we need to do is we need to be prepared, | 不 我们要做的是做好准备 |
[01:38] | and we need to be alert. Okay? | 我们要保持警醒 好吗 |
[01:42] | Guys, listen to me. Like… | 孩子们 听我说 |
[01:44] | some fear is– is good fear. | 有些恐惧 是有益的 |
[01:48] | Yeah, it tells you when it’s time to put up your guard. | 它会告诉你什么时候该提高警惕 |
[01:50] | People are always gonna tell you that you’re overreacting, | 人们总是告诉你 是你反应过度了 |
[01:53] | that you don’t know what you’re talking about, | 你在胡言乱语 |
[01:54] | and it’s worse for girls. Right? | 对女孩来说尤其如此 好吗 |
[01:57] | So you gotta-gotta think with your gut. | 所以你得相信自己的直觉 |
[01:59] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -是的 |
[02:01] | Okay. And if someone like Frank Briggs | 好吧 如果有像弗兰克·布里格斯那样的人 |
[02:03] | shows up here when we’re not home… | 在我们不在家时闯进来 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I know about that. | 是的 没错 我知道这事 |
[02:09] | So next time, you gotta tell us, okay? | 所以下次 你们要告诉我 好吗 |
[02:14] | I feel like I should ask about that, | 我觉得我应该问问你们在干吗 |
[02:16] | but I also feel like it’s gonna ruin my day. | 但我又觉得这会毁了我的一天 |
[02:18] | So can I just pretend I didn’t see it? | 所以我能假装什么都没看见吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Yeah, totally. | 行 当然可以 |
[02:23] | Are you going back to work? | 你要回去工作吗 |
[02:25] | No. Yes. Uh, sort of. I have– I have a meeting. | 算是吧 我 我有个会 |
[02:29] | Go get ’em, counselor. | 你一定行的 大律师 |
[02:32] | Hey, can you make sure | 你能保证 |
[02:33] | that Ginny doesn’t play with the fire extinguisher? Thanks. | 不让金妮玩灭火器吗 谢谢 |
[02:38] | Ginny, no. Come on. Don’t touch that. | 金妮 不行 给我 别玩那个 |
[02:41] | Okay. Self-defense. | 好吧 自卫 |
[03:34] | Hey, I heard about the fire. Are you okay? | 我听说那场火了 你还好吗 |
[03:37] | You Liskos are so… broken. | 你们里斯克家可真是 一团糟 |
[03:40] | Yeah, ’cause the Fife family | 对 因为费弗家 |
[03:41] | seems so uncomplicated and delightful. | 看起来既简单又愉快 |
[03:43] | Yeah, well, at least we’re not a bunch of losers. | 对 至少我们不是一群失败者 |
[03:46] | You know the whole bitchy girl thing, it’s just a little on the nose. | 我知道你狗嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[03:50] | You ever think about, you know, saying something nice for once, | 你有想过 对人说一次好话吗 |
[03:53] | just to keep people on their toes? | 别总是让别人一猜就着 |
[03:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:02] | – I’ll be fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -好的 |
[04:06] | 纽约记者马特·里斯克回到伊丽湾 宣称找到了1988年费弗谋杀案的新证据 一团糟 | |
[04:14] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[04:25] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 会没事的 没事 没事的 |
[04:29] | All right. Don’t let it get to you. | 好吧 别让这个影响到你 |
[04:31] | Mr. Secretary, | 部长先生 |
[04:32] | Sam Gillis is not requesting a reward for good behavior | 山姆·吉利斯不是因表现好而要求嘉奖 |
[04:35] | or a… truncated… | 或减刑 |
[04:40] | My God. | 天啊 |
[04:44] | Ah, come on. | 加油 |
[04:47] | Mr. Secretary… Okay. | 部长先生 好吧 |
[04:52] | Mr. Secretary, | 部长先生 |
[04:54] | Sam Gillis is notrequesting a reward for good behavior | 山姆·吉利斯不是因表现好而要求嘉奖 |
[04:58] | or a shorter criminal sentence, | 或缩短刑期 |
[05:00] | but an authorized absence from prison | 他要求的是在州狱警的陪同下 |
[05:02] | under escort of a state correctional officer. | 获准离开监狱 |
[05:05] | Yeah, all right. | 行 好的 |
[05:05] | Therefore, I urge you to– Wait. What? | 因此 我想请您 等等 你说什么 |
[05:08] | That’s a yes. | 我说可以 |
[05:10] | My office will grant inmate 35291 the 48-hour furlough. | 我的办公室将批准35291号囚犯48小时假释 |
[05:15] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[05:22] | Your daughter, she’s-she’s quite the little reporter. | 你的女儿 她是位很棒的小记者 |
[05:26] | Yes, she is. | 对 她是 |
[05:27] | That exposé she wrote, everyone’s talking about it, | 所有人都在谈论她写的那篇曝光文章 |
[05:30] | inside the prison, out in the world. | 无论是在监狱里还是在外面 |
[05:32] | Well, it’s big news. | 这是个大新闻 |
[05:35] | I mean, a prison official abused an inmate for years, | 狱警常年虐待一名囚犯 |
[05:39] | extorted his sister for prescription drugs, and then killed her. | 勒索他妹妹要处方药 然后杀了她 |
[05:42] | Reforms are being implemented. | 我们正在进行改革 |
[05:49] | I feel like there’s a reason you’re not signing that. | 我觉得您还不签字是有原因的 |
[05:53] | I want to give Sam Gillis a furlough for his sister’s funeral. | 我希望让山姆·吉利斯休假去参加他妹妹的葬礼 |
[05:57] | I really do. But I need you to convince him of something first. | 我真的希望 但我需要你先说服他一些事 |
[06:04] | I need your permission slips by tomorrow. | 明天请把你们的同意书交上来 |
[06:06] | I’m not kidding. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[06:08] | As you know, I have no sense of humor. | 你们都知道 我没幽默感 |
[06:12] | If you don’t give me your signed permission slips, | 如果你们不把同意书交给我 |
[06:14] | – you will not be able to go on the trip. – Check it. | -你们就不能去旅行 -瞧瞧 |
[06:16] | We got 20,000 views on that website | 我们发布里奇·费弗的视频的网页 |
[06:19] | where we posted the Richie Fife video. | 获得了2万的点击量 |
[06:21] | In one night. | 就在一夜之间 |
[06:23] | It went viral. | 火了 |
[06:24] | We’re like celebrities. | 我们简直像名人一样 |
[06:26] | I don’t know if I can handle the pressure of fame. | 我不知道自己能否承受出名带来的压力 |
[06:29] | I hope I don’t crack. | 我希望自己不会崩溃 |
[06:31] | Ms. Parker, sorry to interrupt. | 帕克女士 很抱歉打断你 |
[06:34] | I need Hilde Lisko to come with me. | 我需要希尔妲·里斯克跟我走一趟 |
[06:51] | She’s such a freak. | 她真是个怪胎 |
[06:58] | Someone would like to speak with you. | 有人想跟你聊聊 |
[07:01] | Have a seat, Hilde. | 请坐 希尔妲 |
[07:16] | It’s gonna affect the rest of your life. | 这会影响你的下半生 |
[07:31] | Why are we bringing him in? | 你为什么要抓他 |
[07:32] | Drug rap. | 毒品犯罪 |
[07:35] | We’ll probably let him go. | 我们可能会放他走 |
[07:39] | Have you seen it? | 你看了吗 |
[07:45] | The video? | 那个视频 |
[07:47] | Frank, I know where you’re going with this, and you can’t. | 弗兰克 我知道你要做什么 你不能这样 |
[07:51] | You just can’t let these things creep into your head. | 你不能让这些事钻入你的脑海 |
[07:54] | Maybe it’s just hard for you to remember. | 也许你只是很难回想起来 |
[07:56] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[07:57] | Well, it is for me. | 好吧 对我来说是 |
[08:02] | Well, I wouldn’t say that to anyone else if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会跟任何人讲这件事 |
[08:14] | I need to know. Did you– | 我得知道 你有没有… |
[08:17] | Did you tell me to say that I saw Sam’s van? | 你有没有诱导我说我看见了山姆的货车 |
[08:20] | Frank. You saw Sam Gillis’ van. | 弗兰克 你看见了山姆·吉利斯的货车 |
[08:29] | I know you’re scared, Frankie. But you gotta be brave. | 我知道你很害怕 弗兰基 但你要勇敢 |
[08:33] | You gotta help us find the guy who did this. | 你要帮助我们查出凶手 |
[08:40] | Now… is that the van that took Richie? | 说吧… 是这辆货车带走了里奇吗 |
[08:51] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[08:58] | Do you know who owns that van? | 你知道这辆货车是谁的吗 |
[09:01] | Sam Gillis. | 山姆·吉利斯 |
[09:03] | That’s right, Frankie. Sam Gillis. | 没错 弗兰基 山姆·吉利斯 |
[09:05] | And you… know a few things about him. | 而且你知道一些关于他的事情 |
[09:10] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[09:11] | Well, like he’s a little bit of a creep, right? | 好吧 比如他有点奇怪 是吗 |
[09:16] | What do most kids in town call him? A weirdo? | 镇上的大部分孩子都是怎么叫他的 怪胎 |
[09:20] | Well, they say he likes | 他们说他喜欢 |
[09:21] | to spend his time hanging around younger boys | 和年纪小的男孩们一起玩 |
[09:23] | like you and Richie. | 比如你和里奇 |
[09:29] | He bought you boys a beer, didn’t he? | 他给你们俩买过啤酒 是吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:36] | Well, most grown-ups don’t do that. Buy beer for kids. | 大部分成年人不会这么做 给孩子买啤酒 |
[09:39] | Now, it may have felt normal, but it’s not. | 你可能觉得这很正常 但不是 |
[09:43] | He’s not normal. | 他不正常 |
[09:44] | And no one should be protecting him. | 任何人都不应该保护他 |
[09:47] | We need to be protecting kids like you and Richie. | 我们必须保护像你和里奇这样的孩子 |
[09:51] | Make sense, son? | 明白了吗 儿子 |
[09:55] | Okay. So, take a breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[09:59] | Look at the photo. Is that the van that took Richie? | 看看这张照片 是这辆货车带走了里奇吗 |
[10:04] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[10:07] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[10:08] | Nothing, sweetie. It’s okay. | 什么也没有 亲爱的 没事的 |
[10:10] | It’s just that there can’t be any doubt or Gillis goes free. | 一定要确定 不然吉利斯会摆脱罪名 |
[10:14] | And he can do it again to any other kid. | 他可能会再对其他孩子下毒手 |
[10:16] | Do you want that to happen? | 你希望这件事发生吗 |
[10:17] | Don’t push him so hard. | 别逼他逼得这么紧 |
[10:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | It– It was Sam’s van. | 这就是山姆的货车 |
[10:41] | You sure about that, Frankie? | 你确定吗 弗兰基 |
[10:44] | Yeah, I didn’t see his face, but I heard his voice. | 是的 我没看到他的脸 但我听见他的声音了 |
[10:47] | Whose? | 谁的声音 |
[10:48] | Sam Gillis’. | 山姆·吉利斯 |
[10:51] | He– He took Richie, and then he looked at us and said, “Run.” | 他带走了里奇 然后看着我们说”快跑” |
[10:55] | And then he slammed the door… | 然后他用力关上了门 |
[10:58] | Okay, son. You did good, Frank. | 好的 儿子 你做的很棒 弗兰克 |
[11:03] | I want you to look at this license plate. | 我想让你看看这个车牌 |
[11:06] | I wanna see if you can remember any of the numbers on it. | 看看你能不能想起车牌上的任何数字 |
[11:13] | Yeah, Dad. I remember the last three here. | 是的 爸爸 我记得最后三位 |
[11:16] | “L G E” “L-g-e.” | |
[11:19] | All right, son. Good. | 好的儿子 很棒 |
[11:27] | It’s what you saw. | 那就是亲眼所见的 |
[11:28] | Then I saw it wrong. | 那是我看错了 |
[11:33] | Gillis could’ve taken those plates off. | 吉利斯可能把车牌取下来了 |
[11:36] | And anyone, goddamn anyone | 而且任何人 任何该死的人 |
[11:39] | could’ve doctored that video. | 都可能会对视频做手脚 |
[11:43] | Now, what we know | 现在 我们所知道的 |
[11:45] | is that Sam Gillis killed that boy. | 就是山姆·吉利斯杀了那个男孩 |
[11:52] | I’ll come back later. | 我等会儿再来 |
[11:53] | No, it’s no problem, Trip. | 不用 没关系的 翠普 |
[11:57] | Frank was just leaving. | 弗兰克要走了 |
[12:07] | Sorry, Mayor, but I can’t take the video down. | 抱歉 镇长 我不能撤下这个视频 |
[12:10] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[12:13] | Technically, according to the First Amendment– | 严格说 根据宪法第一修正案 |
[12:15] | I know the damn Constitution. | 我了解那该死的宪法 |
[12:17] | Mayor, please. | 镇长 拜托 |
[12:18] | Her parents trusted me to let you speak to her. | 她的父母信任我才让你和她交谈 |
[12:21] | All right. I apologize. | 好吧 我道歉 |
[12:23] | I have been under a lot of stress lately. | 我最近压力很大 |
[12:26] | You know, Hilde, this isn’t just a story for Mayor Fife. | 希尔妲 这个视频不仅仅关乎费弗镇长 |
[12:30] | It’s his son on that video. | 视频里的是他儿子 |
[12:32] | This was very traumatic. | 这是非常令人痛苦的 |
[12:34] | For all of us. For this whole town. | 对于所有人 对于整个镇子 |
[12:38] | I’m really sorry for your loss, Mayor. I really am. | 我很遗憾 镇长 我真的很遗憾 |
[12:42] | But I think we both want the same thing, | 但我想 我们想要的东西是一致的 |
[12:45] | for the person who took Richie to end up behind bars. | 就是为了把那个绑架里奇的家伙绳之于法 |
[12:48] | And you don’t think Gillis did it? | 你觉得吉利斯不是凶手 |
[12:51] | No. Do you? | 不是 你觉得呢 |
[12:55] | This is crazy, having this conversation with a child. | 跟一个孩子谈这个话题真是太疯狂了 |
[12:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:59] | I am almost getting used to it. Almost. | 我几乎已经要习惯了 几乎 |
[13:02] | Sir, I know I might be a kid, | 先生 我也许只是个孩子 |
[13:04] | but I uncovered the first lead | 但是我揭发了你儿子谋杀案 |
[13:07] | about your son’s murder in 30 years. | 三十年以来的第一条线索 |
[13:10] | What I wanna know is how Penny Gillis got that VHS tape | 我想知道佩妮·吉利斯怎么拿到的那盘录影带 |
[13:14] | and where the hell was it when we were looking for Richie? | 在我们找里奇的时候 那录像带又哪去了 |
[13:17] | Why don’t you ask your friend Sheriff Briggs? | 为什么不问问你的朋友布里格斯警长呢 |
[13:19] | Well, he assured me he never saw it. | 他跟我保证说绝对没见过 |
[13:20] | Yeah. No kidding. | 确实 可不是嘛 |
[13:22] | I don’t like your tone, young lady. | 我不喜欢你的语气 小姑娘 |
[13:25] | You have no idea what you’re getting into. | 你根本不知道自己卷进了什么 |
[13:27] | I feel like being called a young lady should be a compliment, | 我以为被称作”小姑娘”应该是种夸赞 |
[13:30] | but it never sounds like it is. | 但听起来可并非如此 |
[13:33] | Why would the sheriff admit to losing a crucial piece of evidence, | 警长怎么会承认弄丢了关键证据 |
[13:36] | especially before an election? | 尤其是在竞选之前 |
[13:39] | Sheriff Briggs will never listen to me. | 布里格斯警长不会听我的 |
[13:41] | But he has to listen to you. | 但他必须听你的 |
[13:44] | So if you could just reopen the investigation… | 所以如果你能申请重新调查 |
[13:51] | This thing… | 这件事 |
[13:55] | we put it away, kid. | 我们已经放下了 孩子 |
[13:59] | It was done. | 已经结束了 |
[14:00] | But what if it was done wrong? | 但如果案件审理有误呢 |
[14:02] | What if the person who murdered Richieis still out there? | 如果谋杀里奇的人还在逍遥法外呢 |
[14:06] | What if he’s walking the streets of Erie Harbor right now? | 如果凶手此刻就在伊丽湾的街上大摇大摆呢 |
[14:17] | Don’t take it. Don’t take the deal, Sam. | 别接受 不要接受协议 山姆 |
[14:20] | It’s Penny’s funeral. I have to be there. | 那是佩妮的葬礼 我必须参加 |
[14:24] | I understand, but what they are asking you to sign, it’s– | 我理解 但他们让你签的协议 实在是 |
[14:26] | It’s the only way I can say goodbye to her. | 只有这样我才可以和她告别 |
[14:28] | They want you to waive any charges of abuse | 他们要求你放弃所有虐待指控 |
[14:30] | and not hold the prison responsible in any way. | 不让监狱承担任何责任 |
[14:33] | If that’s what I have to do. | 如果必须这样 我也愿意 |
[14:35] | They still get the guy on murder, right? | 他们会还是追捕那个谋杀犯的 对吗 |
[14:38] | – Yes, but– – So he’ll pay for what he did? | -是的 但是 -他会为所作所为付出代价 |
[14:40] | But the prison won’t. | 但监狱不会 |
[14:42] | And I mean pay, literally. | 我说的是实打实的代价 |
[14:44] | If we win our case against them, | 如果我们能胜诉 |
[14:46] | even if we settle, I could get you enough money | 即便是庭外和解 我也能帮你争取足够的赔偿 |
[14:48] | to get you back on your feet when you get out of here. | 让你出狱后重新开始生活 |
[14:51] | I have to say goodbye to Penny. | 我必须去和佩妮道别 |
[14:55] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:56] | Look, I-I know you’re in pain, but this isn’t just about you. | 我知道你很痛苦 但这不只关乎你一个人 |
[15:00] | If you waive your right to sue the prison… | 如果你放弃了起诉监狱的权利 |
[15:03] | you make it that much harder | 监狱其他被虐待的人 |
[15:04] | for all the other guys in here who have been abused. | 以后的境况会变得更加艰难 |
[15:08] | It’ll just keep happening. | 这种事会继续发生 |
[15:10] | You can’t put that on me. | 你不能让我承担这个责任 |
[15:12] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:15] | I wish I didn’t have to… | 我也希望不用这样 |
[15:18] | but what they’re asking you to sign is totally unethical. | 但他们让你签的协议完全不合乎道德 |
[15:23] | I think you should fight it. | 我认为你应该反抗他们 |
[15:25] | We should fight it. | 我们一起反抗 |
[15:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:31] | And how long is that gonna take? | 那要花多久时间 |
[15:33] | ‘Cause Penny… | 因为佩妮 |
[15:35] | my baby sister… | 我的妹妹 |
[15:38] | we’re burying her ashes tomorrow. | 明天我们就要安葬她的骨灰了 |
[15:45] | Yup! | 请进 |
[16:02] | – What the hell you doing, Matty? – Yeah, what does it look like? | -你在干什么 马迪 -你觉得呢 |
[16:05] | Electrocuting yourself. | 电击你自己 |
[16:06] | Well, it turns out we need extra security. | 我发现我们需要更多安保措施 |
[16:10] | You want some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[16:12] | Did you burn Richie’s bike last night? | 昨晚是你烧了里奇的自行车吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Yeah, and I got off on it too. | 没错 是我 我还乐在其中呢 |
[16:19] | No, man, I didn’t burn his bike. | 不是 我没烧他的自行车 |
[16:21] | I’m here to figure out who did. | 我是来调查谁干的 |
[16:22] | Report said it happened after midnight? | 报告说是后半夜发生的事 |
[16:24] | Wait, Holmes County sent you? | 等等 霍尔姆斯郡那边派了你过来 |
[16:27] | You’re the investigator? God. | 你是来调查的 天啊 |
[16:29] | What do you want me to say, Matt? | 你想让我说什么 马特 |
[16:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:37] | You gotta do the black wires first. | 你应该先接黑线 |
[16:38] | All at once. Then the green, then the red. | 全部一起接上 然后再接绿线 红线 |
[16:42] | What has city living done to you, man? | 城市生活把你变成什么样了 兄弟 |
[16:46] | Yeah, well, I know what living here has done to you. | 我只知道这里的生活把你变成了什么 |
[16:52] | It’s a little early, don’t you think? | 现在喝酒有些早了吧 |
[16:55] | Yeah, it’s been a rough week. | 这周过得太难了 |
[17:09] | No, I’m on duty. | 不了 我还在上班 |
[17:11] | Oh, hey, Daddy’s gonna get mad at you? | 拜托 怕你爸会生气吗 |
[17:35] | I do so solemnly swear… | 我庄严宣誓 |
[17:36] | I do so solemnly swear… | 我庄严宣誓 |
[17:38] | …that I will not, cannot, shall not… | 我不会 不可能 也不应该 |
[17:42] | …that I will not, cannot, shall not… | 我不会 不可能 也不应该 |
[17:45] | …speak of the consumption of this alcohol to anyone, | 告诉任何人本次饮酒的事情 |
[17:48] | or I will acquire a venereal disease. | 否则我将感染性病 |
[17:50] | What’s a venereal disease? | 性病是什么 |
[17:52] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[17:56] | Yeah, I think I’m buzzed. | 我觉得我有点醉了 |
[17:57] | – From like, what? Two sips? – Yeah. | -喝了两小口就醉了 -是啊 |
[18:02] | What the hell is this thing? | 这玩意是什么 |
[18:04] | Wait. Have you not seen the movie? | 等等 你没看过那部电影吗 |
[18:08] | No. My parents don’t allow meto watch R-rated movies, so… | 没有 我爸妈不让我看R级电影 所以 |
[18:13] | God, it’s PG, nerd. | 这是PG级的 蠢货 |
[18:15] | It’s a flux capacitor. | 这是通量电容器 |
[18:17] | It’s a machine that allows you to travel through time. | 可以用它穿越时空 |
[18:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:21] | You turn the time circuits on. Pick your year of choice. | 打开时间循环器 选择某一年 |
[18:25] | Then drive 88 miles an hour, | 然后以142公里的时速前进 |
[18:27] | while harnessing 1.21 gigawatts of power | 借用钚动力核反应器产生的 |
[18:30] | from a plutonium-powered nuclear reactor. | 1.21千兆瓦的功率助推 |
[18:32] | It’s either that, or you gotta know | 否则就需要你知道 |
[18:34] | exactly when and where lightning will strike, | 闪电来临的确切时间和具体地点 |
[18:35] | which is a pain in the ass. | 很麻烦 |
[18:38] | Can I have another sip of that beer? | 我能再来一口啤酒吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah, Gillis was a weirdo. | 嗯 吉利斯是个怪人 |
[18:50] | Yeah, maybe. But he’s not a criminal. | 嗯 或许吧 可他不是个罪犯 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 嗯 这我可就不知道了 |
[18:55] | His dad went crazy,committed suicide in that plane. | 他爸疯了 在那架飞机上自杀了 |
[18:58] | His mom went way off the rails. I mean, that whole family– | 他妈行为失常了 我说 那家人全都 |
[19:02] | That whole family was railroaded by this town. | 那家人全都被这个小镇逼疯了 |
[19:05] | Yeah, all of them. | 一个都没落下 |
[19:07] | You know, the only thing that links Sam to that crime | 唯一将山姆与那宗罪联系起来的事情 |
[19:09] | was your testimony and a whole bunch of circumstantial evidence. | 是你的证词和一大堆旁证 |
[19:13] | That’s not what the jury thought. | 陪审团可不是这么想的 |
[19:14] | Yeah, no shit. | 可不是吗 |
[19:16] | They just wanted what the rest of Holmes County wanted. | 他们与其余霍尔姆斯郡人想要的一样 |
[19:18] | Yeah, justice. | 是啊 公道 |
[19:19] | No, to stop worrying about what might happen to their kid. | 不 他们不想再担心孩子会出什么事了 |
[19:24] | Why do you hate us so much, Matty? | 你为什么这么讨厌我们 马迪 |
[19:31] | Why do you look down your nose at us? | 你为什么对我们这么居高临下的 |
[19:34] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[19:35] | Yeah, you kinda do. | 不 你多少有点 |
[19:37] | Look, I just… | 听我说 我只是 |
[19:40] | I just hate what this town does to people. | 我只是讨厌这个镇对人们所做的事情 |
[19:43] | You know, what it did to the Gillises? | 比如 它对吉利斯一家做了什么 |
[19:44] | Come on. Like, Mr. Gillis was mentally ill. | 我知道 吉利斯先生精神不正常 |
[19:48] | And Sam? Come on, man. | 可山姆 得了吧老兄 |
[19:50] | He w– He wasn’t a monster. | 他 他不是个怪物 |
[19:52] | He looked out for Richie and our crew. | 他很照顾里奇和我们那帮人 |
[19:54] | He was like a friend. | 他就像朋友一样 |
[19:56] | Let me ask you something. | 那让我来问问你 |
[19:58] | Say some 18-year-old misfit offers Izzy a beer | 如果一个18岁的疯子在他的厢式货车后面 |
[20:01] | in the back of his panel van. | 让伊奇喝啤酒 |
[20:05] | You good with that? | 你心里好受吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah. I didn’t think so. | 是吧 我想你不会好受的 |
[20:24] | What is this? Blood? | 这是什么 是血吗 |
[20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[20:31] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:39] | Look, I’m sorry. I just– I just need to… | 听着 我很抱歉 我只 只是需要 |
[20:43] | I just need to ask you again. | 我只是需要再问你一遍 |
[20:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:48] | Are you absolutely sure | 你真的确定 |
[20:49] | you never saw that tape until yesterday? | 在昨天之前你从未见过那盘磁带吗 |
[20:52] | Jack, I told you. No. | 杰克 我告诉过你了 没有 |
[20:56] | Are you lying to me, Frank? | 你在对我撒谎吗 弗兰克 |
[20:59] | Have you been drinking? | 你最近在喝酒吗 |
[21:07] | I had some whiskey earlier. | 我早些时候喝了些威士忌 |
[21:09] | Look, I am sorry you gotta go through this again. | 听着 我很抱歉你要重新经历一遍这些 |
[21:13] | But the monster who did this, | 可那做了这件事的禽兽 |
[21:14] | we put him in prison for life. | 我们已经让他终生都待在监狱了 |
[21:17] | Are you sure about that, Frank? | 你确定吗 弗兰克 |
[21:19] | Are you sure that you didn’t– | 你确定你没有 |
[21:23] | That the way this town felt about Sam and the Yakama community, | 这个小镇对山姆和雅卡马社区的态度 |
[21:28] | didn’t have anything to do with the way things played out? | 难道与当时事态的发展毫无关联吗 |
[21:30] | Is your daughter marrying a black man | 是因为你女儿嫁给了黑人 |
[21:32] | making you see smoke where there’s no fire? | 你就变得疑神疑鬼的吗 |
[21:35] | His race had nothing to do with it. | 他的种族与此毫无关系 |
[21:38] | Can you imagine how this– | 你能想象出来这 |
[21:41] | What this is like for me? | 我对此是什么感觉吗 |
[21:43] | Seeing my son taken in that van like that. | 看着我的儿子那样被带进那辆货车里 |
[21:46] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[21:49] | you gotta take a step back. | 你得退一步看问题 |
[21:51] | Getting drunk isn’t gonna do you any good. It never did. | 酗酒对你毫无益处 从来都没有过 |
[21:56] | And listening to these Liskos | 听里斯克一家的 |
[21:58] | and all the crazy stories about new evidence? | 听那些有关新证据的荒唐故事 |
[22:00] | That’s not gonna help either. | 这也没用 |
[22:02] | – But you know what is gonna help? – I don’t know. | -你知道怎么做会有用吗 -我不知道 |
[22:04] | Moving forward with your life, Jack. | 你得继续向前 杰克 |
[22:06] | Focusing on the coming election. | 专注于即将到来的选举 |
[22:09] | The only reason I got elected in the first place | 当初我当选的唯一原因 |
[22:11] | is that people felt sorry for me. | 就是大家同情我 |
[22:13] | – No. – Dead kid’s dad. | -不是的 -已故孩子的父亲 |
[22:14] | Let’s give him a sympathy vote. | 我们给他投同情票 |
[22:15] | – No! – Hi. | -不是的 -你们好 |
[22:17] | Hi, hon. Go back to your room. | 亲爱的 回你的房间去吧 |
[22:19] | We-We need some privacy here. | 我 我们需要在这独处一会 |
[22:22] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah, everything’s fine, sweetie. Thank you. | 嗯 一切都很好 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[22:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:35] | You need to move on, Jack. | 你得继续向前 杰克 |
[22:37] | Now, we barely survived losing mining and logging. | 你看 我们勉强挺过了采矿和伐木的损失 |
[22:41] | And now people are gonna be talking | 然后现在人们要开始谈论 |
[22:42] | like there’s a killer running loose? | 凶手漏网这样的事吗 |
[22:44] | Families fleeing like it’s 1988 all over again. | 住户又要像1988年那样搬走了 |
[22:49] | Be a leader. | 做好领袖 |
[22:51] | Calm people down. | 让人们冷静下来 |
[22:54] | Show them that Erie Harbor is a good place to raise a family. | 让他们知道伊丽湾是安家的好地方 |
[23:01] | Can you do that? You owe it to your boy. | 你能做到吗 这是你欠你儿子的 |
[23:10] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:13] | What, you don’t like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢它吗 |
[23:15] | I– No, it’s red. | 我 不 它是红色的 |
[23:18] | Red’s your favorite. | 你最喜欢红色了 |
[23:20] | No, Dad, red’s your favorite. | 不 爸爸 是你最喜欢红色 |
[23:23] | Mine’s… green. | 我最喜欢 绿色 |
[23:25] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[23:27] | It’s… I mean, it’s great, Dad. | 它 它太棒了 爸爸 |
[23:28] | Thank you. I love it. | 谢谢你 我真喜欢它 |
[23:30] | It’s the most expensive bike in the shop. | 这可是店里最贵的自行车 |
[23:33] | Does it come in green, Syl? | 它有绿色的款式吗 西尔 |
[23:36] | Sorry, no. Just the red. Or sky blue. | 抱歉 没有 只有红色 或天蓝色 |
[23:43] | You could get a cheaper one. | 你可以买辆便宜些的 |
[23:46] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[23:48] | How about no present? What do you think about that? | 不如不给你礼物了吧 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:58] | Thank you so much. Have a great day. | 非常感谢您 祝您愉快 |
[24:03] | You sound super perky when you talk to customers. | 你和顾客讲话的时候听起来特别活泼 |
[24:06] | No, I don’t. | 没 我没有 |
[24:08] | Wait. Do I? | 等等 我有吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah, but I like it. It’s very friendly. | 嗯 可我挺喜欢的 听起来很友好 |
[24:11] | It’s just… not the guy that I thought I was dating. | 只是 听起来不像在和我约会的这个人 |
[24:15] | we’re dating? That’s official? | 我们是在约会吗 你是认真的 |
[24:17] | What? No! I’m… | 什么 不 我 |
[24:18] | – Sorry! No, it’s okay. It’s just– – I’m sorry. | -对不起 没关系 只是 -对不起 |
[24:19] | – I didn’t mean… – No, it’s okay. It’s just… | – 我不是那个意思 – 没关系 只是 |
[24:21] | I mean, I guess we’re not not dating. | 我是说 我想我们并不是”不在约会” |
[24:26] | So we are dating? | 所以我们确实是在约会 |
[24:30] | Apologies for interrupting your sexy time, | 抱歉打扰你们的聊骚时间 |
[24:33] | but we need assistance. | 可是我们需要帮助 |
[24:35] | Oh, my God, am I dead yet?Please tell me I’m dead. | 天哪 我死了吗 请告诉我我死了 |
[24:38] | – What are you guys doing here? – Um, my bike burned. | -你们来这里干什么 -我的自行车烧了 |
[24:41] | She’s in the market for something budget-friendly, | 她是想来买一辆又便宜 |
[24:44] | fashionable and performance-driven. | 又时尚 性能又好的自行车 |
[24:46] | And, oh, can it have a bell? | 还有 车上有铃铛就更好了 |
[24:49] | The Chronicle’s revenue is about | 《编年史》的收益大概在 |
[24:50] | 45 bucks minus 50% for overhead. | 45块再减去百分之五十的间接费用 |
[24:54] | What can we get with $22 and 74 cents? | 22美元74美分能买到什么 |
[24:58] | You know what? I may have somethingthat you can borrow. | 这样吧 我也许有东西可以借给你 |
[25:01] | Let me check. | 我去找一下 |
[25:02] | Something’s been bugging me. | 有个事我一直想不通 |
[25:04] | People keep sayingthat the abduction video proves nothing. | 大家总是说绑架录像证明不了什么 |
[25:08] | That Sam could have removed the plates | 他们说山姆可以在绑架里奇之前 |
[25:09] | before he abducted Richie. | 拿掉了牌照 |
[25:11] | – Is that what you think he did? – No. | -你觉得他这样做了吗 -没有 |
[25:14] | – But I don’t have any way of proving it. – We don’t need to. | -但我没有办法证明 -我们不需要证明 |
[25:17] | We just have to prove that Sam’s | 我们只要证明山姆的货车 |
[25:18] | van wasn’t the same van that was in the video. | 和视频里的货车不一样就行 |
[25:20] | But how are we supposed to find it? | 但我们怎么才能找到那辆车呢 |
[25:22] | It’s from the ’80s.It’s, like, prehistoric. | 那都是80年代的东西了 都老掉牙了 |
[25:25] | We could call the DMV.Or search police auction records. | 我们可以找车管所 或者搜查警察的拍卖记录 |
[25:28] | Or you could just head over to Sally’s Salvage. | 或者你可以直接去萨利救赎场 |
[25:32] | It’s the junkyard. | 那是垃圾场 |
[25:33] | Every old beater ends up there. | 每一辆老掉牙的车都会送去那里 |
[25:36] | I’d thank you in the paper,but | 我很想在报纸上感谢你 但是 |
[25:38] | it might be a conflict of interest. | 这样做可能有利益冲突 |
[25:41] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 来吧 伙计们 走吧 |
[25:42] | Sally’s not gonna let kids just walk onto her lot. | 萨利不会随便让小孩子进她的停车场 |
[25:45] | That place is dangerous. | 那地方很危险 |
[25:47] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[25:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:12] | That’s a lot of dry blood. | 干掉的血迹不少啊 |
[26:15] | Garibaldi! | 加里波第 |
[26:18] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[26:21] | Is that Kim’s dad? | 那是金的爸爸吗 |
[26:24] | Is that you, Lisko? | 是你吗 里斯克 |
[26:25] | Mr. Collins? | 科林斯先生 |
[26:26] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[26:27] | Hey, how are ya? | 你好吗 |
[26:28] | Like you give a shit. | 你才不在乎 |
[26:30] | You come back to Erie Harbor to ruin everyone’s life again? | 你回伊丽港就是为了再一次毁了大家的生活吗 |
[26:35] | This dog belong to you? | 这条狗是你的 |
[26:37] | He’s more wolf than dog. | 比起狗 它更像是狼 |
[26:38] | Yeah, you know my kids play around here. | 你知道我的孩子们会来这里玩吧 |
[26:40] | It’s not like I let him loose.That could get litigious. | 我又不会放任它咬人 那样会惹官司的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, hicks like us,we know city words too, hotshot. | 我们这种乡巴佬也懂城市用语 臭屁小哥 |
[26:47] | Like causation. Isn’t that what it’s called, Frank? | 因果关系之类的 是这么说的吧 弗兰克 |
[26:49] | Yeah, Roger- – | 是的 罗杰 |
[26:50] | Penny’s murder happening at | 佩妮的谋杀案发生时 |
[26:51] | the exactsame time the Liskos move back to town. | 恰好是里斯克搬回镇上的时候 |
[26:54] | Yeah, one had nothing to dowith the other. | 这两件事没有什么关系 |
[26:56] | Oh, yeah. Sure, sure. | 是啊 当然 当然 |
[26:57] | And there’s no government plot | 政府也没有策划什么 |
[26:58] | to poisonthe American water supply with fluoride, | 用氟化物 40号红色染料 多氯联苯 |
[27:01] | red dye number 40, PCB’s, rBGH’s and diet cola either, right? | 还有健怡可乐毒害美国供水系统的阴谋 对吧 |
[27:05] | Roger,you wouldn’t happen to know anything | 罗杰 你不会碰巧知道些 |
[27:06] | about the Lisko shed being set on fire,would ya? | 跟里斯克小屋纵火案有关的事吧 |
[27:09] | Yeah, I saw that light from my porch last night. | 是的 昨晚我在门廊看到了那边的火光 |
[27:12] | Then Garibaldi came home with his snout all bloodied. | 然后加里波第回家时 鼻子上就全是血了 |
[27:14] | So I figured he must have caught the guy in the act. | 所以我想它一定是逮到正在放火的那个人了 |
[27:17] | And you didn’t think a | 你就没想到 |
[27:18] | follow-up call to the authorities was in order? | 要向当局打电话报告此事吗 |
[27:23] | Garibaldi! Come back here! | 加里波第 回来 |
[27:26] | Garibaldi! | 加里波第 |
[27:27] | Well, let’s keep moving. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[27:31] | Man, Kim’s dad got weird. | 天 金的爸爸有点怪 |
[27:37] | Look how amazing it looks with your bracelet. | 你的手镯看起来真好看啊 |
[27:52] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[27:54] | The court documents said the van was a blue 1982 GMC Vandura | 法律文件说那车是1982年的蓝色通用牌范杜拉 |
[27:59] | So… where do we even start? | 所以 我们从哪里开始找 |
[28:03] | It’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 那车一定在这里的某个地方 |
[28:04] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[28:10] | what the hell is going onwith Kim’s dad? | 金的爸爸到底怎么了 |
[28:13] | Well, he went kind of crazy. | 他有点疯了 |
[28:16] | I don’t know if it was after | 我不知道他是不是因为 |
[28:17] | her mom split or if he went crazy after. | 她妈妈离开才疯的 可能他根本没疯 |
[28:19] | No, Kim never mentioned anything. | 不 金从没提过什么 |
[28:22] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[28:25] | You left her. | 是你抛弃了她 |
[28:27] | You think after 25 years, | 你认为25年后 |
[28:28] | she’s gonna open up about her | 她还会愿意谈她父母的婚姻状况 |
[28:29] | folks’marriage or her mentally ill dad? | 或者她患有精神病的父亲吗 |
[28:34] | I’m not saying you were wrong to leave, but… | 我不是在批评你不该抛弃她 但是 |
[28:38] | All right, kind of feels like that’s exactly what you’re saying. | 好吧 感觉你就是在批评我 |
[28:46] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:48] | Is that my dad? | 那是我爸爸吗 |
[28:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[29:08] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[29:10] | Guys, there it is. | 朋友们 在这里 |
[29:14] | You sure that’s it? | 你确定是这辆 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:27] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:29] | I think we need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[29:32] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:33] | – Sylvester! – Dad! | -西尔维斯特 -爸 |
[29:35] | – Syl! – Goddamn it. Dad! | -西尔 -该死 爸 |
[29:40] | I might know where he’s going. | 我可能知道他去哪了 |
[29:41] | There’s a lake a half mile up. He likes to fish. | 前方半里有个湖 他喜欢钓鱼 |
[29:43] | Syl! | 西尔 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I heard about your fishing trips. | 我听说你们一起去钓鱼的事了 |
[29:48] | He made you into the son he never had. | 他把你塑造成了他求而不得的儿子 |
[29:58] | What are you trying to say, Frank? | 弗兰克 你想说什么 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. I don’t know what I saw. | 不知道 不知道我看到了什么 |
[30:05] | I’m pretty sure Matty was right. | 我确信马迪是对的 |
[30:09] | My dad just kept saying that I saw it.So… | 我爸一直给我洗脑说我看到了 |
[30:14] | I thought I did. | 我也以为我看到了 |
[30:18] | That might have been why he started to look into the case. | 或许他就是因为这个才会关注这件案子 |
[30:23] | That’s what he was trying to tell me. | 原来他一直都想告诉我的 |
[30:33] | There he is. Come on. | 他在那 走吧 |
[30:45] | Wait, something’s different. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[30:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:00] | That’s definitely not the van that took Richie. | 带走里奇的面包车绝对不是这辆 |
[31:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:05] | The gas cap’s on the wrong side. | 油箱盖应该在另一侧 |
[31:07] | So the van in the video wasn’t Gillis’. | 所以说录像里的面包车不是吉利斯家的 |
[31:10] | Sam didn’t take Richie. | 山姆没有拐走里奇 |
[31:11] | My dad was right. The killer is still out there somewhere. | 我爸爸说得对 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[31:27] | Yeah. That’s the one. | 对 就是它 |
[31:29] | Why is Sheriff Briggs here? | 为什么布里格斯警长在这 |
[31:30] | I want you to crush that thing. | 帮我报废了 |
[31:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:39] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[31:51] | Oh, no! Izzy has my camera. | 不好 我相机还在伊兹那里 |
[31:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:11] | Dad? | 爸 |
[32:15] | Dad. | 爸 |
[32:21] | No. | 不要 |
[32:24] | It’s okay. It’s Matt. | 没事 是我 马特 |
[32:27] | Daddy, it’s Matt. Okay? | 爸爸 我是马特 |
[32:30] | I know. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 我知道 没事的 没事的 |
[32:42] | You two! Do not move! | 你们两个 别动 |
[32:44] | – Run! – Run! Come on! | -快跑 -快跑 快 |
[32:49] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[32:59] | Dad. Dad, I don’t understand. | 爸 爸 我不明白 |
[33:03] | Look, I’m not mad. | 我不是生气 |
[33:07] | It’s just, why did you burn Hilde’s bike? Huh? | 只是 你为什么要把希尔妲的单车烧掉 |
[33:11] | You know he’s not gonna answer you. | 你知道他不会回答你 |
[33:15] | Yeah, I know. And I keep trying anyway. | 我知道 我就是想试试 |
[33:19] | You know, it makes me wonder | 我就好奇 |
[33:20] | which one of us is clinging on to sanity. | 我们两个谁还保留理智 |
[33:22] | It was cursed. | 因为它被诅咒了 |
[33:27] | I didn’t want Hilde riding it. | 我不想让希尔妲骑着它 |
[33:28] | I didn’t want anyone riding it. | 我不想让任何人骑它 |
[33:31] | What do you mean? What was cursed? | 什么意思 什么诅咒 |
[33:36] | It was me. | 是我 |
[33:38] | What was you? | 什么是你 |
[33:43] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[33:47] | I was the one who gave it to him. | 我把单车给他的 |
[33:50] | How about no present? What do you think about that? | 没有礼物怎么样 你满意了吧 |
[34:18] | I may have a bike for you. | 我有辆单车可以给你 |
[34:26] | It’s older, but it should still be a good ride. | 有点旧 但还能用 |
[34:31] | You know, sometimes dads… | 有时候 爸爸们 |
[34:37] | we don’t get it right. | 处理得不妥 |
[34:41] | How much does this cost? | 多少钱 |
[34:44] | For you, kiddo, no charge. | 给你 小朋友 免费的 |
[34:48] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:59] | I read about what you did at the meeting, Matty. | 我知道你在大会上做了什么 马迪 |
[35:04] | You gotta stop. They’re gonna try and run you outta town again. | 必须收手 否则他们会再次赶你出镇 |
[35:10] | Tell him, Frankie. | 告诉他 弗兰基 |
[35:18] | Dad, I found it. | 爸 我找到了 |
[35:22] | I opened the safe. | 我打开了保险柜 |
[35:25] | Do you believe me? | 你信我吗 |
[35:28] | You believe me. I know you do. | 你信我 我知道的 |
[35:31] | So, I don’t understand. Why do you want me to stop? | 所以我不懂 为什么让我收手 |
[35:38] | Come on. I’m sorry. | 拜托 对不起 |
[35:42] | I really am. I’m so sorry. | 真的 对不起 |
[35:45] | You know, I’m sorry for being out of touch | 抱歉我这么久都不在你身边 |
[35:48] | and sorry for never going fishing with you or calling you. | 抱歉我从来不去跟你钓鱼 也不打电话 |
[35:53] | I’m even sorry that | 甚至于 |
[35:54] | I wouldn’t stop talking about Richie back then. | 抱歉当年我不停地提起里奇 |
[35:59] | I… | 我 |
[36:03] | Could you just say you believe me, please? | 你能相信我吗 求你了 |
[36:08] | If it makes you feel any better… | 如果能安慰到你 |
[36:12] | my relationship with my father is worse. | 我想说我的父子关系更差 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:20] | It was a human error. | 是我们操作疏忽 |
[36:22] | A day nurse propped a back door open on a smoke break. | 一名护工抽烟休息的时候开了后院门 |
[36:25] | Apparently, Sylvester waited for him to turn his back. | 西尔维斯特趁他转个身的功夫 |
[36:29] | It’s, uh, that easy, huh? | 这么简单吗 |
[36:31] | This has happened twice in, like, a week. | 一周两次 |
[36:33] | Yes, and we are sorry. | 是的 我们很抱歉 |
[36:36] | Look, we fired the nurse, | 我们辞退了这名护工 |
[36:38] | and we plan on implementing new protocols. | 并计划采取新的规章 |
[36:40] | It’ll never happen again. | 绝不会再犯 |
[36:41] | Well, that’s what you said last time. | 上次你就这么说的 |
[36:45] | Look, I want my father’s release paperwork. | 我想要我父亲的出院手续 |
[36:48] | And we’ll be back tomorrow to sign it. | 明天我们回来签字 |
[36:51] | Mr. Lisko, your father has specific medical needs. | 里斯克先生 你父亲需要特定医疗服务 |
[36:55] | All due respect, you haven’t been here long enough to… | 恕我直言 你来的时间太短 |
[37:00] | You’re not equipped to handle his care. | 无法提供他需要的看护 |
[37:03] | Look, I’m his goddamn son. All right? | 我是他儿子 行吗 |
[37:07] | And that is what he needs right now. | 他现在就需要这个 |
[37:11] | Come on, Dad. We’re going home. | 走吧 爸爸 我们回家 |
[37:24] | I don’t know how it works back in New York. | 我不知道纽约那里的规矩 |
[37:27] | Maybe little girls can make all the trouble they want | 或许小女孩们可以为所欲为 |
[37:30] | without anybody saying anything. | 谁都不会说什么 |
[37:35] | But here… you get taken away from your parents. | 但在这里 你会被从你父母身边带走 |
[37:44] | – Ms. Lisko. – It’s Jensen. | -里斯克太太 -是杰森 |
[37:45] | I’m Sheriff Briggs. | 我是布里格斯警长 |
[37:47] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[37:48] | Are you okay? Okay. | 你还好吗 好 |
[37:49] | Hilde and some of her friends | 希尔妲和她的几个朋友 |
[37:50] | were trespassing in an industrial area with heavy machinery. | 擅闯了有重型机械的工业区 |
[37:55] | She could’ve been seriously injured. | 她很有可能会受重伤的 |
[37:56] | Isn’t that right, Hilde? | 对不对 希尔妲 |
[37:59] | Well, anyway. No charges this time, | 不管怎么说 这次没有指控 |
[38:02] | but please make it clear to your daughter that, | 但请您向您的女儿解释清楚 |
[38:05] | private property, trespassing, | 私人领地 违法进入 |
[38:07] | these are things we take seriously in Erie Harbor. | 这些在伊丽湾都是铁打的规矩 |
[38:10] | Thank you, Sheriff. I will make sure to talk to her. | 谢谢你 警长 我一定会和她讲清楚 |
[38:12] | Come on. | 走啦 |
[38:24] | You okay, honey? That must’ve been scary today. | 你还好吗 亲爱的 今天一定可怕极了 |
[38:31] | Honey. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | 亲爱的 对不起 我不是想 |
[38:35] | Sorry. Hey, honey, we don’t– | 对不起 亲爱的 我们不需要 |
[38:38] | No, we don’t have to talk about it right now | 我们不需要马上就谈论这件事 |
[38:40] | if it’s too hard, okay? | 如果你很为难 好吗 |
[38:42] | It’s not about Sheriff Briggs. | 和布里格斯警长无关 |
[38:46] | I lost the only evidence that proves Sam Gillis is innocent. | 我把唯一证明山姆·吉利斯清白的证据丢了 |
[38:51] | And we have no proof. | 我们没有证据了 |
[38:53] | We can’t help dad | 我们帮不了爸爸了 |
[38:54] | or fix our family. | 也解决不了我们家的问题了 |
[39:03] | Honey. Hilde. It’s okay. Listen to me. | 亲爱的 希尔妲 没关系的 听我说 |
[39:08] | It is not your job to fix Daddy. | 爸爸的问题不需要你解决 |
[39:10] | That is– That is on him. | 那是 那是他的事 |
[39:13] | But… he’s not doing anything. | 可是 他什么都不做 |
[39:17] | It’s like he’s… he’s just stuck. | 就像他 他被卡住了一样 |
[39:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:26] | But our family, | 可是我们家 |
[39:28] | we work out our problems together. Okay? | 我们一起解决问题 好吗 |
[39:34] | How ’bout that? | 这样好吗 |
[39:36] | – Mom. – Yeah? | -妈 -怎么啦 |
[39:39] | Is Dad gonna be okay? | 爸爸会没事吗 |
[39:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:47] | I hope so. | 我希望他没事 |
[39:55] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[39:58] | This is Kathryn. Frank Briggs’ sister. | 这位是凯瑟琳 弗兰克·布里格斯的妹妹 |
[40:04] | You know, Hilde, | 希尔妲 |
[40:05] | Kathryn walked all the way over here | 凯瑟琳一路走了过来 |
[40:06] | because she read your paper. | 因为她读了你的报纸 |
[40:08] | And she’s got something to tell you | 她有事情想要告诉你 |
[40:10] | I think you’re gonna wanna hear. | 我认为你会很想听一听 |
[40:12] | Here, come on. Sit down. | 来 过来 坐下吧 |
[40:26] | A memory haunts the town of Erie Harbor. | 伊丽湾镇不散的记忆 |
[40:30] | The memory of Richie Fife’s murder. | 有关里奇·费弗凶杀案的记忆 |
[40:35] | Important people, | 一些重要人物 |
[40:36] | like our sheriff, Frank Briggs Sr., | 比如我们的警长 老弗兰克·布里格斯 |
[40:39] | have tried to erase him. | 曾试图把他抹去 |
[40:40] | In 1988, soon after the conviction of Sam Gillis, | 在1988年 山姆·吉利斯定罪后不久 |
[40:45] | Erie Harbor resident Al Wergeles,aka Birdman, | 伊丽湾居民艾尔·韦格莱斯 即鸟人 |
[40:49] | brought Sheriff Briggs | 给了布里格斯警长 |
[40:50] | a videotape of Richie Fife’s abduction. | 一盘记录了里奇·费弗被绑架过程的录像带 |
[40:54] | According to his daughter, Kathryn, | 根据他的女儿凯瑟琳所言 |
[40:56] | Sheriff Briggs watched this tape | 布里格斯警长看了这盘录像带 |
[40:58] | and threw it away. | 随即丢弃了它 |
[41:02] | Kathryn brought it to her mom, | 凯瑟琳将它拿给了她的母亲 |
[41:04] | Annemarie Briggs, | 安娜玛丽·布里格斯 |
[41:05] | who kept it for decades | 她将它保存了几十年 |
[41:07] | and never had the courage to do what was right. | 但从未有勇气行正义之事 |
[41:11] | That is until last year, when Annemarie was battling cancer. | 直到去年 安娜玛丽在与癌症斗争时 |
[41:16] | She gave the tape to Penny Gillis. | 将录像带给了佩妮·吉利斯 |
[41:19] | Annemarie did not want to | 安娜玛丽不想带着 |
[41:21] | leave this world knowing that | 他丈夫让无辜者锒铛入狱的秘密 |
[41:23] | her husband had put an innocent man in prison. | 离开这个世界 |
[41:38] | Penny’s last wish. | 佩妮最后的心愿 |
[41:40] | To be buried in the middle of town | 是要葬在镇中心 |
[41:41] | so people can’t avoid her anymore. | 这样大家再也不能躲着她了 |
[41:50] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[41:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:40] | I’m sorry, Ms. Jensen. | 我很抱歉 杰森女士 |
[42:43] | I had to do it. For Penny. | 我必须这么做 为了佩妮 |
[42:49] | – And for me. – I understand. | -也为了我 -我明白 |
[42:56] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 山姆 |
[43:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[43:24] | For years, I didn’t have people on my side. | 这么多年来 没有人站在我这边 |
[43:29] | But I had Penny. | 可我有佩妮 |
[43:34] | She protected me. | 她保护着我 |
[43:37] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[43:41] | Even though I couldn’t protect her. | 即使我保护不了她 |
[43:49] | She said she wanted a tree planted in her name. | 她说过 想以她之名植一棵树 |
[43:53] | And with stones in the Yakama tradition. | 并遵从雅卡马的传统放一些石头 |
[43:57] | This was her favorite kind of tree. | 这是她最喜欢的那种树 |
[44:00] | We used to play under one just like it when we were kids. | 我们小时候常在一棵一模一样的树下玩耍 |
[44:07] | After what happened in this town… | 镇上发生了那些事之后 |
[44:13] | nobody would look Penny in the eye. | 大家都不想见到佩妮 |
[44:17] | And eventually…nobody would look at her at all. | 而最终 再也没有人会看向她了 |
[44:24] | With this tree… | 借由这棵树 |
[44:27] | I hope everyone can see… | 我希望每一个人都能看到 |
[44:31] | how beautiful she was. | 她曾有多么美丽 |
[44:36] | How beautiful she is. | 她是多么美丽 |
[45:10] | Hang up. | 把电话挂了 |
[45:12] | I gotta call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[45:14] | – In your office. Let’s talk. – No, no. | -去你办公室 我们聊聊 -不 不 |
[45:16] | No more chats, Dad. It’s over. Destroying evidence? | 不聊了 爸 结束了 销毁证据 |
[45:19] | – Kathryn is confused. – I’m talking about the Gillis van. | -凯瑟琳糊涂了 -我是说吉利斯的货车 |
[45:21] | There’s no proof of any of that. | 那些都没有证据 |
[45:23] | You always have an answer. | 你永远都有一套说法 |
[45:24] | How ’bout this? | 不如这样吧 |
[45:26] | I’m running against you for sheriff of Holmes County. | 我会与你竞争霍尔姆斯郡警长的职位 |
[45:32] | You’re done here. | 这里没你的事了 |