时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | 金伯莉 周月 | |
[00:49] | No. I’m not going anywhere with you. | 不 我不会和你去任何地方 |
[00:51] | And if I ever find you here again, I’m calling the cops. | 如果我再发现你来这 我会叫警察 |
[00:54] | Wait. Please. | 等等 求你 |
[01:06] | This is everything that has ever meant anything to me. | 这些东西曾经对我很重要 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me after this. | 因为这件事之后我不知道我会怎么样 |
[01:56] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[01:57] | There’s been a break in the Richie Fife case. | 里奇·费弗的案子出现了破口 |
[02:01] | Did the old lady spill her guts? | 那个老太太跟你和盘托出了 |
[02:02] | Hey, don’t call her that. It’s not appropriate. | 别那样称呼她 不合适 |
[02:04] | Yes, ma’am. Did the old librarian spill her guts? | 好 那位年迈的图书管理员跟你和盘托出了 |
[02:09] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[02:12] | It needs to be your legal name. | 你要签你的本名 |
[02:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:28] | Carol Collins did confess. | 卡罗尔·科林斯的确认罪了 |
[02:29] | But the word is, the pieces don’t add up. | 可问题是这不合情理 |
[02:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:36] | I’m not really sure. | 我不太确定 |
[02:37] | Since Frank Briggs is in charge of the case now, | 因为现在是弗兰克·布里格斯负责这案子 |
[02:40] | he won’t allow me to see it. | 他不让我看认罪书 |
[02:43] | In order to find out what really happened, | 要找出事情的真相 |
[02:45] | we need to see that confession. | 我们需要看拿份认罪书 |
[02:50] | So how do we get a hold of it? | 那我们要如何拿到它 |
[03:38] | What are they gonna do with her? | 他们要如何处置她 |
[03:40] | Well, they know your mom’s not a flight risk. | 他们知道你妈不会在受审前潜逃 |
[03:43] | So… she can come home with you. | 所以她可以跟你回家 |
[03:49] | And then my dad’s gonna decide whether it’s worth it | 然后我爸会决定是否值得去 |
[03:51] | to try and dig up evidence to support her confession. | 寻找证据支撑她的供词 |
[03:54] | My guess, he won’t. | 我猜他不会 |
[03:58] | What about the fact that she’s been living under a false identity? | 那她一直用假身份的这事怎么算 |
[04:05] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[04:07] | In any case, she needs a lawyer. | 无论如何 她需要个律师 |
[04:10] | And you need a Xanax. | 你需要吃阿普唑仑[抗焦虑药物] |
[04:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:36] | Great timing. | 时机真好 |
[04:51] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[04:53] | Yeah, I know you said not to expect too many changes, | 我知道你说过不要期待太多的改变 |
[04:55] | but, uh, is there anything we could do | 但有没有什么我们可以做的 |
[04:57] | to make my dad’s stay more comfortable? | 让我爸在家里待得舒服点 |
[04:59] | I’m turning you into a tree frog. | 我在把你变成一个树蛙 |
[05:01] | Ribbit. | 青蛙叫声 |
[05:02] | More serious, like you mean it. | 更严肃些 就像你是认真的 |
[05:04] | – Ribbit! – That’s it. | -呱呱 -就是这样 |
[05:06] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这意思 |
[05:07] | All right, w-well, thank you, Dr. Harwood. | 谢谢 哈伍德医生 |
[05:09] | No, really, I appreciate it. Thank you. | 不 真的 我很感激 谢谢 |
[05:16] | What? | 什么 |
[05:18] | – Nothing. No, it’s– it’s just, uh… – No. Uh, fancy. | -没什么 就是 -没什么 很花哨 |
[05:22] | Ethan said he wanted to talk later. | 伊桑说待会想和你们谈谈 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. It’s the RDT. | 妈呀 是恋关谈 |
[05:26] | Okay, I don’t even wanna know what that is. | 我都不想知道那是什么 |
[05:28] | – Relationship defining talk. – Relationship defining talk. It’s– | -确定恋爱关系的谈话 -确定恋爱关系的谈话 |
[05:30] | It’s the thing. | 真的有这种说法 |
[05:31] | It’s the thing that you do when you’re taking it to the next… | 一般大家会这么做 当他们决定要进入下… |
[05:34] | – Level. – Yeah. | -一个阶段 -对 |
[05:36] | Okay, could you guys just, like, make this any more uncomfortable? | 行 你们还能让我觉得更不自在一些吗 |
[05:39] | – I don’t think so. – No, I don’t think so. | -我不这么认为 -不 我不这么认为 |
[05:41] | No, I think she’s right. I– I don’t think we can. | 不 我想她说得对 我觉得我们不能 |
[05:44] | Dad. Dad, I need you. Whoa. | 爸 爸 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:48] | – Okay. I’m changing. – Oh, don’t! Oh, it– No, we love it. | -我要换衣服 -别换 别换 我们很喜欢 |
[05:52] | Dad. Carol Collins wrote a confession, | 爸 卡罗尔·科林斯写了认罪书 |
[05:54] | and I need you to help me get it. | 我要你帮我拿到它 |
[05:58] | What? | 什么 |
[06:04] | Okay, look, look, look. I– I’m gonna need you to wait here. | 听着 听着 我需要你在这里等 |
[06:08] | Not fair. It’s my tip. | 不公平 这是我的建议 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[06:12] | Look, it’s not like I’m gonna scoop you, Hilde. | 我不是想抢先报道你的新闻 希尔妲 |
[06:14] | It’s just I doubt Frank’s gonna give up the evidence without a fight, | 只是我不相信弗兰克会轻易地交出证据 |
[06:17] | and, you know, we may say some things that I don’t want you to hear. | 我们可能会说一些我不想让你听到的事 |
[06:21] | Mostly so your mom doesn’t kill me. | 这样你妈才不会杀了我 |
[06:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:30] | – Don’t punch him this time. – All right. I’ll try. | -这次别揍他 -行 我尽量 |
[06:40] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[06:46] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:49] | You know, did she do it? | 是她干的吗 |
[06:57] | – Well, how’s Kim? – She’s fine. | -小金怎么样 -她很好 |
[07:00] | For someone who just found out her mother’s a complete stranger. | 鉴于她刚发现她妈完全是个陌生人 |
[07:10] | No, I can’t give you any more details. | 不行 我不能再跟你多说 |
[07:12] | Come on, man. I’m not asking you to say anything. | 别这样 我没要你说什么 |
[07:13] | Just, you know, just let me read her statement. | 就让我看一下她的证词 |
[07:16] | “Come on”? No. It’s in evidence. | “别这样” 不行 太明显了 |
[07:18] | I gotta keep a clean chain of custody until the trial. | 审判前我要保持物证监管链的干净 |
[07:21] | – J-Just make a photocopy. – Matty. | -复印一份 -马迪 |
[07:23] | Come on. What, you’re just gonna bend the rules for Kim? | 怎么 你只为小金通融吗 |
[07:28] | No, I just– I just wanna let it go. | 我就是 就是想让这件事翻篇 |
[07:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:41] | Hey, Matty. Matty, wait. Look, I’m sorry. | 马迪 马迪 马迪 等等 抱歉 |
[07:45] | You know, I’m sorry about everything. | 我为这一切感到抱歉 |
[07:50] | You were my best friend. | 你曾是我最好的朋友 |
[07:53] | And I– I should’ve stood up for you. | 我 我本该支持你 |
[07:59] | Well, you still can, Frank. | 你依然可以 弗兰克 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I mean, you can do the right thing, right here, right now. | 你可以在此时此地做正确的选择 |
[08:06] | No one knows this case better than me and Hilde. | 没人比我和希尔妲更清楚这个案子 |
[08:10] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[08:16] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[08:18] | I can only share evidence with the prosecutor and one other person. | 我只能把证据给检方和另外一个人看 |
[08:25] | Well, who’s that? | 谁 |
[08:27] | Sam Gillis’ lawyer. | 山姆·吉利斯的律师 |
[08:34] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢谢 弗兰克 |
[08:37] | I still can’t understand why Frank couldn’t just give it to Dad. | 我还是不明白为什么弗兰克就是不给爸看 |
[08:41] | As Sam’s lawyer, | 作为山姆的律师 |
[08:42] | I have a right to see all evidence relating to my client | 我有权在重审之前 |
[08:45] | before the retrial. | 阅读与他有关的所有证据 |
[08:46] | But there is no retrial yet. | 但目前还没有要重审呀 |
[08:48] | Wow, you don’t miss anything, do you? | 你真是不错过任何细节 是吗 |
[08:50] | Well, he slipped it to me a little early. | 他提前透露给我了 |
[08:52] | Okay, this guy is like the worst cop ever. | 这家伙真是最糟糕的警察 |
[08:53] | I don’t even know how he’s still employed. | 我都不知道他怎么还在职 |
[08:56] | Oh, right. He’s a white guy. | 对 他是个白人男 |
[08:59] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[09:00] | Okay. You cannot, under any circumstances, write about this. | 你无论如何都不能报道这件事 |
[09:06] | Or even tell anyone. It would jeopardize Sam’s case. | 或者告诉任何人 这对山姆的诉讼不利 |
[09:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[09:13] | Okay. I’m gonna start strategizing. | 好的 我要开始制定策略了 |
[09:16] | Just one request. | 只有一个要求 |
[09:18] | Aybe-may on’t-day in front of the ittlest-lay. | 不在要小的最面前说 |
[09:20] | On’t-day at-whay? | 说不什么 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry. Who taught her pig Latin? | 不好意思 谁教了她这些黑话 |
[09:24] | – She did. – She did. | -她教的 -她教的 |
[09:26] | Okay, please just promise you don’t read that in front of her. | 请发誓你不会在她面前读那个 |
[09:30] | No, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[09:33] | Okay. I love you. Let me know if you need anything. | 爱你 有什么需要就告诉我 |
[09:36] | All right, will do. | 好的 会的 |
[09:39] | Mom and Dad are trying to protect you from scary things. | 爸爸妈妈不想让你看到可怕的东西 |
[09:42] | So let’s watch an animated movie | 我们看动画片吧 |
[09:44] | where both the parents die in the first ten minutes. | 里面的父母在头十分钟就死了 |
[09:49] | Dad, I know a place where we can read this and no one will bug us. | 爸 我知道一个地方可以不受打扰地读供词 |
[10:15] | Welcome to HQ. | 欢迎来到总部 |
[10:17] | This is where we work on our stories. | 这是我们写报道的地方 |
[10:19] | And I think Izzy kisses Ethan here. | 我想伊奇也是在这里和伊桑接吻的 |
[10:28] | Pretty cool, right? Izzy found it. | 很棒吧 是伊奇找到的 |
[10:32] | This freaking house is freaking awesome. | 这房子真是太棒了 |
[10:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:37] | You know, you cover enough stories, you stop believing in magic. | 写了太多报道后你就不再相信魔法了 |
[10:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:44] | Oh, nothing, sweetie. | 没什么 亲爱的 |
[10:47] | It’s a great hideout. | 这是个很棒的藏身之处 |
[10:52] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[10:56] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[11:04] | You know, this– this story is… | 这件事 |
[11:07] | it’s– it’s the end of my childhood. | 终结了我的童年 |
[11:09] | You know, I was only 11. | 当时我只有十一岁 |
[11:12] | And you’re only nine, Hilde. | 你现在也才九岁 希尔妲 |
[11:14] | But my teacher says I’m precocious. | 但老师说我很早熟 |
[11:18] | Which is probably just another word for “annoying.” | 可能换个说法就是”烦人” |
[11:22] | Yeah, well, you’re still not a grown-up. | 但你仍然不是成年人 |
[11:24] | Everything I’ve done since we got here… | 我们来到这里后我做的一切 |
[11:28] | was just to try and figure out what happened to you. | 只是为了查出你发生了什么事 |
[11:32] | It’s why you became a reporter. | 这是你成为记者的原因 |
[11:35] | And it’s probably why I’m one too. | 可能也是我成为记者的原因 |
[11:40] | Yeah, well, that’s true. | 确实 |
[11:41] | Dad, the story of your life… | 爸爸 你的人生故事 |
[11:45] | is also kinda the story of mine. | 其实也是我的人生故事 |
[11:54] | On January 31st, 1988, my brother, Zeke, came to town. | 1988年1月31日 我的弟弟泽克来到镇上 |
[12:00] | He asked me to meet him at the arcade | 他让我在游乐场见他 |
[12:02] | where Richie and his friends used to hang out. | 里奇和他的朋友们以前经常去那里玩 |
[12:06] | Did you see Zeke there? On the day of the abduction? | 发生绑架的那天 你在那看到泽克了吗 |
[12:09] | I didn’t know I should’ve been looking. | 我当时没有注意 |
[12:32] | My brother had just been released from prison. | 我弟弟刚出狱 |
[12:38] | He used to steal cars. | 他偷过车 |
[12:41] | One time he even roped me into it and we got caught. | 有一次他甚至劝我一起去偷车 我们被捕了 |
[12:46] | He told me his plan. | 他告诉我他的计划 |
[12:49] | He needed a driver and a car. | 他需要一个司机和一辆车 |
[12:55] | I didn’t want to have anything to do with it, | 我不想卷入其中 |
[12:57] | but he convinced me it wasn’t a kidnapping. | 但他说服我 说这不是绑架 |
[13:01] | It was a rescue mission. | 而是营救任务 |
[13:02] | A friend of the family hired him to grab Richie | 那家人的一个朋友雇他去带走里奇 |
[13:05] | and get him away from his abusive father. | 带他离开家暴的父亲 |
[13:09] | You either get on board or I blow up this phony life you built here. | 你要么加入 要么等我曝光你在这的虚假身份 |
[13:14] | When I refused, he said he’d hire another ex-con to help him. | 我拒绝后 他说他会雇另一个前犯人来帮他 |
[13:18] | I’ll get Tommy to do it. | 我会叫汤米来帮忙 |
[13:22] | So I agreed to drive the van and try and protect Richie. | 所以我同意驾驶货车并试图保护里奇 |
[13:36] | Get off Richie! No! | 放开里奇 不 |
[13:49] | In the end, I got out of the van and I went home. | 最后 我下了货车 回到家 |
[13:57] | I never saw Zeke or Richie again. | 我再也没见到过泽克或者里奇 |
[14:03] | I just assumed Richie was safe with a friend of the family. | 我以为里奇已经安全地和家人的朋友在一起了 |
[14:07] | Someone who loved him. | 一位爱他的人 |
[14:12] | Hey, look, how about we take a break? Huh? | 我们休息一下吧 |
[14:18] | Cool. | 很好 |
[14:19] | – Yeah, let’s get back to the house. Yeah? – Yeah. | -我们回家吧 -好 |
[15:34] | That was… | 那真是 |
[15:36] | How did you do that? Why didn’t you tell me you could? | 你怎么做到的 为什么不告诉我你会弹钢琴 |
[15:38] | I mean, when did you… | 你什么时候 |
[15:39] | I– I didn’t really wanna make a big deal out of it. | 我不想大肆宣扬 |
[15:42] | Usually, uh, scares people away. | 通常都会把别人吓跑 |
[15:47] | But, yeah, I just– I just wanted to play for you before I leave. | 但我只是想在离开之前为你弹一曲 |
[15:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[15:55] | Yeah. I, um– | 我 |
[15:57] | I-I just found out that my parents are getting separated. | 我刚得知我的父母要分居 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God. Ethan, I’m so sorry. | 伊桑 我很抱歉 |
[16:05] | My mom’s moving to San Francisco. | 我妈妈要搬去旧金山 |
[16:10] | And now I need to decide who to live with. | 我必须要决定跟谁住 |
[16:12] | I mean, if I stay here with my dad, I get you | 如果和爸爸留在这 我就可以陪你 |
[16:15] | but I also get him. | 但我也要陪着他 |
[16:17] | And I don’t think I can do that anymore. | 但我无法再忍受和他相处了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, you know, the night it happened, Richie actually wanted to leave. | 发生那事的当晚 里奇其实想离开 |
[16:37] | Come on, Matty. | 快点 马迪 |
[16:43] | I made him stay and– and ride longer… | 我让他留下来 继续骑车 |
[16:46] | and I was telling him, “Just one more jump, one more jump” and… | 我跟他说 “再跳一个 就一个” 然后 |
[16:49] | – Matty! Whoa. – Come on, Matty, you got this. | -马迪 -加油 马迪 你可以的 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:57] | Good, ’cause that was freaking awesome. | 那就好 刚刚简直太赞了 |
[16:58] | It’s definitely gonna leave a mark. | 这肯定会留疤的 |
[17:00] | – Oh, my God. -Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[17:02] | – That was awesome! – That was nice. | -太棒了 -很厉害 |
[17:03] | And that’s when my bike broke and that’s why we had to walk home. | 我的自行车就这样坏了 我们只好步行回家 |
[17:07] | Come on, grandma, today. | 来吧 奶奶 今天 |
[17:12] | So I can– I can’t help thinking that if I hadn’t have done that… | 所以我…我忍不住想 如果我没有那样做 |
[17:18] | well, then we’d be halfway home by then. | 那我们早就在回家的路上了 |
[17:20] | Dad… you’re a reporter. | 爸爸 你是个记者 |
[17:23] | Look at the facts. | 看看事实 |
[17:25] | I mean, you weren’t in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你不是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方 |
[17:28] | It wasn’t random. It wasn’t a crime of opportunity. | 这不是碰巧的 也不是机会犯罪 |
[17:33] | Zeke was going to get Richie one way or another. | 泽克不管怎样都会抓走里奇的 |
[17:37] | And somebody hired him. | 是有人雇了他 |
[17:38] | What about that guy? | 那个人怎么算 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[17:41] | So Carol Collins lived her whole life | 卡罗尔·科林斯这一辈子 |
[17:44] | knowing that her brother took Richie | 一直都知道是她哥哥带走了里奇 |
[17:46] | while Sam was locked up for it? | 却眼睁睁看着山姆因此被关入狱 |
[17:49] | I wish I could say this is the only time it’s happened, but… | 我也希望这种事只发生过这一次 但是 |
[17:53] | There has to be more to the story than what Carol’s saying. | 这件事一定比卡罗尔说的要复杂 |
[17:57] | The only way to save Sam is to find that van. | 唯一能救山姆的方法就是找到那辆货车 |
[18:02] | Prove what Carol’s saying is the truth. | 证明卡罗尔说的是实话 |
[18:06] | Then that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那这就是我们要做的 |
[18:24] | I came to talk to her. | 我是来找她谈谈的 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | I don’t think you’re tellingthe whole story, Mrs. Collins. | 我认为你还有所隐瞒 科林斯太太 |
[18:33] | Well, I suppose this means that you’ve read it. | 好吧 这应该就意味着你看过那个了 |
[18:37] | Sam did nothing wrong.How could you do this to him? | 山姆没做错什么 你怎么能这样对他 |
[18:42] | I had a daughter to raise. | 我还有个女儿要养 |
[18:45] | They would’ve taken her away from me. | 他们会把她从我身边夺走的 |
[18:47] | So I let, uh, Sheriff Briggs… | 所以我就 信了布里格斯警长的话 |
[18:52] | convince me that Sam was a bad guy. | 去相信山姆是个坏人 |
[18:58] | And that it was really only a matter of time | 相信他早晚也会伤害到别人的 |
[19:00] | before he’d hurt someone else. | 这只是个时间问题 |
[19:02] | My God, Frank. He’s a boy. | 天哪 弗兰克 他还是个孩子 |
[19:04] | He’s a grown man who groomed our kids with beer and drugs | 他是成年人 用啤酒和毒品诱骗我们的孩子 |
[19:07] | so he could take one of them. | 目的是把孩子绑走 |
[19:09] | 伊丽湾纪事 山姆·吉利斯被判终身监禁 | |
[19:09] | But what if he didn’t do it? | 但如果不是他做的呢 |
[19:12] | He really doesn’t seem like the type to me. | 在我看来他真的不是那种人 |
[19:19] | Those people. | 那些人 |
[19:20] | That family. | 那一家人 |
[19:22] | That is the type. Textbook. | 就是这种类型的人 非常典型 |
[19:24] | Textbook. | 典型 |
[19:27] | Textbook what? | 什么典型 |
[19:30] | You mean Indian. | 你是说他是印第安人吧 |
[19:34] | I didn’t say it, you did. | 我没说 是你说的 |
[19:37] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:39] | Widow checks out on her kids. | 寡妇抛弃她的孩子 |
[19:42] | Sam dropped out of school in the tenth grade. | 山姆在十年级就辍学了 |
[19:45] | I’ve arrested him for drunk driving twice already. | 我已经因醉驾逮捕过他两次了 |
[19:48] | It’s no– no surprise that it escalated. | 他犯罪升级了也没什么可奇怪的 |
[19:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:53] | Erie Harbor is a better place | 没有了山姆·吉利斯 |
[19:54] | without the Sam Gillis’s of the world in it. | 伊丽港会是个更好的地方 |
[19:57] | Uh, what if he didn’t do it? | 如果他没做呢 |
[20:01] | What if he’s innocent? | 如果他是无辜的呢 |
[20:06] | You. | 你 |
[20:09] | You were the bad guy. | 你是那个坏人 |
[20:13] | You knew that they put an innocent person away. | 你知道他们抓走的是一个无辜的人 |
[20:17] | And I’m gonna make sure it’s not forever. | 我要确保不会再有这样的事 |
[20:23] | Where’s the van? | 货车在哪 |
[20:25] | Where did Zeke go after the kidnapping? | 绑架后 泽克去了哪里 |
[20:27] | – Richie! – No. | -里奇 -不 |
[20:29] | No! | 不 |
[20:30] | – Come on! – No! | -快点 -不 |
[20:35] | As I was driving, | 我开车的时候 |
[20:36] | I was trying to figure out how to get Richie out of the situation. | 我在想办法怎么才能让里奇摆脱困境 |
[20:41] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[20:42] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[20:43] | Don’t worry! We’re taking you someplace safe. | 别担心 我们带你去一个安全的地方 |
[20:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[20:47] | Hey, take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[20:48] | – Let me out! – Look, kid, you gotta calm down. | -放我出去 -听着 孩子 你得冷静下来 |
[20:50] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[20:54] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[20:56] | – He stabbed me. – Wha– | -他捅了我 -什么 |
[21:04] | Maggie, help me! | 小玛 帮帮我 |
[21:05] | Richie! Richie! | 里奇 里奇 |
[21:07] | The little shit stabbed me. | 这小东西捅了我 |
[21:10] | – Grab the knife. – Oh, my God! | -抓住刀 -天哪 |
[21:11] | Pull it! | 拔出来 |
[21:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[21:21] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[21:23] | God. Richie. | 上帝啊 里奇 |
[21:25] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:26] | – He stabbed me and he jumped me. – What did you do? | -他捅了我 猛扑过来 -你做了什么 |
[21:28] | – I was trying to calm him down. – Oh, my God! | -我想让他冷静下来 -我的天 |
[21:30] | We have to get him help. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[21:32] | Maggie, he’s dead. | 小玛 他死了 |
[21:33] | No. We’re calling the police. | 不 我们要报警 |
[21:35] | Maggie, we killed him. | 小玛 我们杀了他 |
[21:36] | Get him in the van. We gotta get him to the hospital. | 把他弄上车 我们得把他送到医院 |
[21:39] | And I’m going to grab Richie’s things. | 我去拿里奇的东西 |
[21:44] | We have to help him, Zeke. | 我们必须救他 泽克 |
[21:53] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[21:56] | So Zeke just left you there? | 所以泽克就把你丢在那儿了 |
[22:11] | By the time I got home, | 我到家的时候 |
[22:12] | the search party for Richie had already begun. | 大家已经开始全力搜寻里奇了 |
[22:15] | So, I couldn’t get through to the Sheriff’s Department. | 所以 我打不通警局的电话 |
[22:19] | No. | 不 |
[22:24] | God. | 老天 |
[22:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:35] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[22:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[22:38] | I need a hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[22:41] | It’s a lot of blood, Maggie. | 流了好多血 小玛 |
[22:44] | Is Richie okay? | 里奇还好吗 |
[22:45] | Stop it, Maggie. | 别说了 小玛 |
[22:46] | You gotta tell me. Tell me, please. | 你得告诉我 告诉我 求你了 |
[22:48] | Tell me Richie’s okay. | 告诉我里奇没事 |
[22:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[22:54] | Some pay phone. I gotta get the hell outta here. | 一个公用电话亭 我得逃得远远的 |
[22:56] | No. No, no. Zeke? | 别 别 别 泽克 |
[23:01] | No, you stay–you stay right where you are. | 别 你待在原地别动 |
[23:04] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[23:05] | Do not get in that van. Don’t drive. | 别回那辆货车里 别开车 |
[23:09] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[23:12] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[23:17] | Are you sure it crashed? | 你确定它撞上了吗 |
[23:25] | I’ll never forget that sound. | 我永远都忘不了那个声音 |
[23:32] | And I drove all over looking for an accident. | 我开着车到处寻找事故现场 |
[23:37] | And it was never even in the news. | 可它甚至都没在新闻里出现过 |
[23:42] | It’s like it just… | 它就 |
[23:46] | It just disappeared. | 它就那么消失了 |
[23:49] | What time did Zeke call you? | 泽克给你打电话是什么时候 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. It was– It was during the Super Bowl. | 我不知道 那时正在播超级碗 |
[23:55] | What part of the game was on? | 那时比赛进行到哪部分了 |
[23:57] | I don’t know. I’ve never really cared for football that much. | 我不知道 我从没那么留意过橄榄球赛 |
[24:02] | But wait. I do remember that The Rockettes were on. | 等等 我记得火箭舞蹈队在表演 |
[24:09] | It was halftime. | 那是中场 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry, Principal Collins. | 我很抱歉 柯林斯校长 |
[24:17] | Sam didn’t deserve any of this…but neither do you. | 山姆不该经历这些 可你也不该 |
[24:23] | Dad, we may have something. | 爸爸 我们可能有所发现 |
[24:25] | I need your phone. | 我要用你的手机 |
[24:26] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[24:37] | – Hilde? – Hey, Trip. | -希尔妲 -你好 翠普 |
[24:39] | Hey, partner. | 你好啊 搭档 |
[24:40] | What are you up to right now? | 你现在在忙什么 |
[24:42] | Oh, nothing, you know, | 没什么 |
[24:43] | just preparing to get my ass whippedby Frank Jr. Tomorrow. | 准备好明天被小弗兰克打个落花流水 |
[24:47] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[24:48] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[24:50] | Phone records from the day Richie Fife was taken. | 里奇·费弗被绑架当天的电话记录 |
[24:53] | From 1988? | 1988年的 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:56] | That’s gonna be somewhere between a “no”and a “hell no.” | 可行性在”不行”和”绝对不行”之间 |
[24:59] | Well, did they pull any pay phone records | 他们最初调查的时候 |
[25:00] | when they were doing the original investigation? | 有没有查过公用电话的记录 |
[25:03] | Uh, yeah. | 查过了 |
[25:04] | They were looking to see if the kidnapper made a ransom call, | 他们查过绑架者是否打过电话索要赎金 |
[25:07] | or if Richie got away and called home, | 或者里奇是否逃走了 给家里打电话 |
[25:09] | but they never found anything. | 可他们什么都没查出来 |
[25:11] | Maybe it’s because they didn’t know what they were looking for. | 或许这是因为他们不知道自己要找什么 |
[25:15] | What if I gave you a specific date and time? | 如果我把具体的日期和时间给你呢 |
[25:18] | I’m on it. | 我这就去查 |
[25:28] | Hilde’s trying to get justice for you. | 希尔妲在努力为你讨个公道 |
[25:31] | In whatever way she can. | 尽她所能 |
[25:34] | I don’t know if I deserve it. | 我不知道这是否是我应得的 |
[25:38] | Can I have another sip of that beer? | 我能再来口那瓶啤酒吗 |
[25:45] | When I saw the bruises on Richie’s arm… | 当我看到里奇胳膊上的淤青时 |
[25:51] | I gave him that knife. | 我把那把刀给了他 |
[25:53] | I wanted him to be able to protect himself from his dad. | 我希望他能保护自己免受父亲的伤害 |
[26:00] | But if I hadn’t, he wouldn’t have stabbed that guy. | 如果我没给他 他就不会去捅那个男人 |
[26:05] | He might still be alive. | 他就可能还活着 |
[26:07] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[26:10] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要让你重获自由 |
[26:16] | Get this. | 听我说 |
[26:17] | Of all the pay phones in the county, | 在全国所有的公用电话里 |
[26:18] | only one shows an outgoing call | 只有一台在88年超级碗中场时 |
[26:20] | during the ’88 Super Bowl halftime show. | 有拨出电话的记录 |
[26:23] | It’s from a pay phone over on Route 8. | 是从8号干线上的一个公用电话亭打来的 |
[26:25] | There it is. | 在这呢 |
[26:44] | Well, if the van crashed in the woods, | 如果货车撞进了树林里 |
[26:46] | it would have to be up here. | 那它肯定就在这边了 |
[26:48] | Right? I mean, he–he was heading outta town. | 没错吧 他当时是在往镇外开 |
[26:50] | And it would have to be close because… Carol heard the crash. | 肯定很近 因为卡罗尔听到了撞击声 |
[26:56] | Did she say how quickly she heard it? | 她说没说她过了多久听到的 |
[26:58] | Or how loud it was? | 或者有多响 |
[27:00] | Did she say it– | 她是不是说它 |
[27:03] | What is it? | 发现什么了 |
[27:08] | Hilde, wha– what is it? | 希尔妲 发现什么了 |
[27:13] | A piece of metal, maybe. Like from a van. | 一枚金属片 大概 像货车上的 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:24] | The tree must’ve grown around it. | 这棵树肯定是包住它长大了 |
[27:50] | What if they never found the van | 如果他们没找到货车的原因 |
[27:53] | because all this time it was in there? | 是它一直沉在这里呢 |
[28:24] | Look, it’s not gonna happen, Matt. | 不可能的 马特 |
[28:26] | Come on. We’ve waited 30 years for an answer. | 我们为这个答案等了30年了 |
[28:28] | And now you think you’ve found one | 现在就因为一个小孩 |
[28:30] | just because some kid with an overactive imagination | 凭着过剩的想象力调查一点蛛丝马迹 |
[28:33] | followed a bunch of bread crumbs? | 你就觉得你找到答案了吗 |
[28:34] | What is it, huh? | 到底怎么了 |
[28:36] | What? You’re scared to drag the lake? | 怎么 你害怕在湖里打捞搜寻吗 |
[28:38] | Hey, what if she is right? | 如果她是对的怎么办 |
[28:40] | With zero evidence? Not a chance. | 连证据都没有 不可能的 |
[28:42] | But there is evidence! | 可是证据存在 |
[28:44] | The call from Zeke. The phone records. | 泽克打来的电话 电话记录 |
[28:47] | Now, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:49] | How do you even know anything about that? | 你是怎么知道这件事的 |
[28:51] | Drag the lake, Pop. | 去湖里打捞搜寻吧 爸 |
[28:54] | You showed ’em Carol’s confession. | 你把卡罗尔的供词给他们看了 |
[28:57] | After all these years, I’m just trying to make things right. | 这么多年以来 我只想把事情做对 |
[28:59] | Can we do that, please, Dad? | 我们去做好吗 拜托了 爸 |
[29:01] | Can we do that? | 我们去做好吗 |
[29:03] | I’m not gonna chase a little fantasy that you have cooked up here. | 我可不会去追查你凭空捏造的胡思乱想 |
[29:07] | You’re afraid we’re right. | 你在害怕我们是对的 |
[29:10] | And if we are, that means you did something wrong here. | 如果我们是对的 就意味着你做错了 |
[29:15] | The truth is what makes everything work right. | 找到真相才能解决一切 |
[29:22] | That’s what my dad says. | 我爸爸这么说的 |
[29:25] | It’s bigger than me. It’s bigger than you! It’s bigger than all of us. | 真相比我重要 比你重要 比我们都重要 |
[29:38] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[29:43] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:45] | I got real work to do. | 我还有真正的工作要做 |
[29:52] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[29:57] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[30:05] | Look, guys, Sam is in a life-or-death situation in that prison. | 山姆在那个监狱里处于水深火热之中 |
[30:09] | The only way to get him out is to get Trip elected. | 解救他的唯一方法就是让翠普当选 |
[30:12] | This is the most important story we’ve ever done. | 这将是我们写过的最重要的报道 |
[30:16] | That could be us one day. | 也许有一天我们也会那样 |
[30:20] | Never being able to go outside again. | 无法重见天日 |
[30:22] | Or see your family. | 或与家人重逢 |
[30:24] | We have to tell the story the right way. | 我们必须用正确的方式报道这件事 |
[30:27] | The key to Sam’s innocence is at the bottom of that lake, | 还山姆清白的关键在于湖底的东西 |
[30:31] | but the sheriff doesn’t care. | 但警长并不在乎 |
[30:33] | So, we have to make sure everybody else does. | 所以我们必须确保其他所有人都在乎 |
[30:42] | Thirty-one years ago, Richie Fife went missing. | 31年前 里奇·费弗失踪了 |
[30:49] | Thirty-one years ago, everything changed | 31年前 对于伊丽湾的人来说 |
[30:52] | for the people of Erie Harbor. | 一切都变了 |
[30:58] | Thirty-one years ago, | 31年前 |
[30:59] | Frank Briggs Sr. put away Sam Gillis | 老弗兰克·布里格斯以莫须有的罪名 |
[31:02] | for a crime he didn’t commit. | 关押了山姆·吉利斯 |
[31:04] | All so that he could become sheriff. | 只为了当选警长 |
[31:07] | But at what cost? | 但代价是什么 |
[31:10] | An innocent man lost his freedom. | 一位无辜的人失去了自由 |
[31:14] | A town closed its eyes. | 一个镇子闭目塞听 |
[31:19] | A family rebuilt its shattered home on top of a false foundation. | 一个家庭在虚假之上重建破碎的家园 |
[31:29] | Richie Fife’s disappearance split the town in two. | 里奇·费弗的失踪将镇子一分为二 |
[31:34] | Those who wanted to find the truth… | 有些人想要找到真相 |
[31:36] | We’re not backing down! | 我们不会退缩的 |
[31:38] | And those who were willing to accept a lie | 有些人心甘情愿地接受谎言 |
[31:40] | just so they could sleep at night. | 只为了安心入睡 |
[31:44] | But once you close your eyes… | 但一旦你闭上双眼 |
[31:47] | it’s not just the things that you don’t want to see that you miss. | 你所错过的不只是你不想看到的东西 |
[31:53] | It’s everything. | 你错过了一切 |
[31:58] | The kids in this town trusted the adults to do what was right. | 镇上的孩子们相信大人会做正确的事 |
[32:08] | Our eyes are open, and all we see are two choices. | 再次睁开双眼 眼前有两个选择 |
[32:14] | The truth… | 真相 |
[32:16] | and more lies. | 或更多的谎言 |
[32:23] | Open your eyes and do what’s right. | 睁开双眼 做正确的事 |
[32:31] | Sheriff Johnson… | 约翰逊警长 |
[32:34] | you beat me. | 你打败我了 |
[32:45] | What? | 什么 |
[32:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:50] | Are you kidding m-me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[32:52] | You won, and it wasn’t particularly close. | 你赢了 而且差距悬殊 |
[33:01] | Are you gonna shake my hand or what? | 要不要和我握个手 |
[33:20] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[33:23] | Sheriff-elect. | 获选警长 |
[33:25] | I wanted you to know, my first act once I’m sworn in… | 我想让你知道 我宣誓入职后的第一件事 |
[33:28] | is gonna be to drag that lake. | 就是去搜湖 |
[33:29] | But if you wanna reconsider, | 但如果你要再考虑考虑 |
[33:32] | make it your final act of good faith as sheriff, | 将其作为你在警长一职的最后善举 |
[33:35] | I don’t know, maybe save your pension and your ass. | 或许可以挽救一下你的退休金和名声 |
[34:03] | Iz, you okay? | 小伊 你还好吗 |
[34:10] | Ethan’s moving. | 伊桑要搬走了 |
[34:56] | – All right. – All right, that’s good. | -好了 -可以了 |
[34:58] | All right, come on, get in there. | 快过来 |
[35:02] | No. | 别这样 |
[35:04] | Thank you. All right. What do you think? Right here? | 谢谢 你觉得怎样 这里吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah, right there. | 是这里 |
[35:08] | – I’ll get it. – That’s good. | -我去开门 -好 |
[35:15] | Hey. Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[35:21] | — Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[35:25] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:27] | Matty… | 马迪 |
[35:30] | we found the van. | 我们找到货车了 |
[35:53] | Please don’t go. | 拜托别走 |
[35:55] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[35:58] | I mean ever. | 我是说永远别走 |
[36:01] | Well, I’m not gone yet. | 我还没走呢 |
[36:05] | Hey, you know, all this, Hilde…this is all ’cause of you. | 这一切 希尔妲 都是因为你 |
[38:06] | Hey, Trip. | 翠普 |
[38:10] | Moment of truth. | 要真相大白了 |
[38:45] | Dad, something’s wrong. | 爸爸 不太对劲 |
[38:49] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[38:52] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[38:54] | Mayor, wait. You can’t go back there. | 镇长 等等 你不能过去 |
[38:58] | Hilde! Hilde! | 希尔妲 希尔妲 |
[39:11] | Where’s my boy? | 我儿子呢 |
[39:43] | Come on! Come on! | 快开门啊 |
[39:55] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:59] | What if Richie’s still alive? | 如果里奇还活着呢 |
[40:26] | – Oh, my God. Nerds. – What are you doing? | -书呆子们 -你们在干什么 |
[40:35] | I thought you just finished the story. | 我以为你写完报道了 |
[40:37] | – Please don’t say it’s only the beginning. – That’s only the beginning. | -别说这只是个开始 -这只是个开始 |
[40:39] | Yeah, well, I was gonna say something along the lines of, | 我本来想说 |
[40:42] | “A good story is never over,” but yeah, sure, we can– | “好故事永不终结” |
[40:46] | we can go with that. | 但你说的也不错 |
[40:48] | Dad, look. | 爸爸 快看 |
[41:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |