时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We’ve held him almost five hours. | 我们扣押他已近五小时了 |
[00:09] | We need to talk to him before he calls a lawyer. | 我们得跟他谈了 别等他喊了律师 |
[00:11] | We have to use the magazines. | 我们得用那些杂志 |
[00:13] | It’s not enough. | 那不够 |
[00:14] | We need something that tells him we’ve already nailed him. | 我们得有让他知道我们抓到他了的东西 |
[00:16] | It’s got to unnerve him. | 得让他不安 |
[00:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:18] | His rock. | 他的”石头” |
[00:18] | 霍顿故意将德维尔行凶用的石头放到他面前 逼得他崩溃认罪 | |
[00:19] | If he’s got one. | 如果他有的话 |
[00:22] | Remember, Berkowitz always had his kit. | 记住 伯科威茨总带着他的工具 |
[00:24] | This is a white guy from outside the victims’ world. | 这是不属于受害人世界的白人 |
[00:27] | If our perp’s doing these, he’s working on the move. | 如果凶手犯案 肯定有移动工具 |
[00:30] | There’d be something in there that connects him with the crimes. | 那这里肯定有能把他与案子联系起来的东西 |
[00:33] | You got anything he could use to strangle or restrain anyone? | 发现任何他能用来勒死或束缚别人的东西了吗 |
[00:36] | Rope. But every plumber’s got rope. | 绳子 但水管工都有绳子 |
[00:38] | Any supremacist literature? | 有任何白人至上的文字吗 |
[00:40] | Nope. | 没有 |
[00:43] | The Geter boy’s been missing almost a week. | 吉特那孩子失踪近一周了 |
[00:44] | We have to move, Holden. | 我们得行动了 霍顿 |
[00:46] | You can’t force a square peg into a round hole | 方钉子进不去圆孔 |
[00:48] | just because you prefer it to fit. | 哪怕你特别想 |
[00:50] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[00:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:55] | Awful lot of tape. | 好多胶带 |
[00:56] | We have no evidence tape was used on any of the victims. | 并无证据显示任何一名受害者被绑过胶带 |
[00:59] | We have no evidence that it wasn’t. | 我们也没证据表明没用过 |
[02:19] | 心 理 神 探 | |
[02:55] | We’ll get you more of those. | 我们可以给你再拿点 |
[02:57] | You need anything else? | 你还需要别的吗 |
[02:59] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[03:00] | No, I’m fine. | 不 不用 |
[03:02] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[03:05] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 行 |
[03:25] | You’re a plumber. | 你是个水管工 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:33] | You’re pretty clean, you know. | 你挺干净的 |
[03:38] | Your record. | 你的记录 |
[03:40] | It’s clean. | 很干净 |
[03:41] | There’s the… petty theft. | 就是有一起…小偷小摸 |
[03:44] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[03:45] | Well, that was, um… That was just a misunderstanding. | 那是个误解 |
[03:48] | Misunderstanding? | 误解 |
[03:50] | Well, yeah. I, uh… | 对 |
[03:52] | I put cash on the counter for them tires, | 我把轮胎的钱放在柜台上了 |
[03:54] | but, uh, they never found it, so… | 但他们没找到 |
[04:00] | You know, it’s hard to argue with that. | 这挺难争辩的 |
[04:03] | Good point. | 是啊 |
[04:07] | Looks like you grew up here. | 看来你是本地人 |
[04:09] | Born in Fulton County. | 在富尔顿县出生 |
[04:11] | My whole life. | 一辈子都在这里 |
[04:11] | So you know your way around. | 所以你熟悉这里 |
[04:15] | The shortcuts, the back roads. | 捷径 小路 |
[04:21] | Most of your clients live nearby? | 你的客户大都住附近吗 |
[04:24] | Word-of-mouth type of thing? | 靠口碑的那种 |
[04:36] | Some folks I know. | 有些人我是认识 |
[04:37] | But I work all over. | 但我到处干的 |
[04:39] | All over where, exactly? | 到处具体是哪 |
[04:42] | East Point, uh… Lakewood Heights. | 东点 莱克伍德高地 |
[04:47] | You know, mostly south of downtown, so… | 主要是市区以南 |
[04:53] | You drive a lot. | 你经常开车 |
[04:55] | Gotta get to work. | 得登门干活儿嘛 |
[04:57] | You go through a lot of different neighborhoods. | 你会去很多不同的社区 |
[05:00] | White neighborhoods, | 白人社区 |
[05:02] | black neighborhoods. | 黑人社区 |
[05:04] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[05:06] | I mean, it’s mostly mixed-in down here. | 这里大多是混住的 |
[05:09] | You get to see a lot of different ways of life. | 你能看到很多不同的生活方式 |
[05:14] | You’re in people’s homes, | 你会进入人家 |
[05:16] | under the sink. | 钻到水槽下面 |
[05:19] | They go about their business, | 他们干自己的 |
[05:21] | almost forget you’re there. | 几乎会忘了你的存在 |
[05:25] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[05:28] | Any of your clientele have kids? | 你的客户有谁有孩子吗 |
[05:32] | Probably. I, uh… | 可能吧 |
[05:33] | You know, I’m just there to do my thing, and I don’t, uh… | 我就是去干活儿的 我不… |
[05:36] | But you’d notice a kid if he was around. | 但如果有孩子在 你会注意到 |
[05:42] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[05:45] | Most of your clients white? | 你大部分客户是白人吗 |
[05:46] | Like I said, you know, it’s a mix. | 我说了 都有 |
[05:48] | So you’re in black homes too. | 所以你也去黑人人家 |
[05:52] | Some, yeah. | 有时候吧 |
[05:57] | Sugar, right? | 加糖 是吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:07] | I got it. | 我拿出来 |
[06:08] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[06:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | You belong to any clubs? | 你参加什么俱乐部了吗 |
[06:28] | Clubs? | 俱乐部 |
[06:30] | You know, groups. | 就是团体 |
[06:32] | Go to any meetings? | 参加什么集会吗 |
[06:35] | What kind of meetings? | 什么样的集会 |
[06:36] | Maybe the kind where you all have the same dislikes, grievances. | 或许那种你们有相同的厌恶 不满 |
[06:40] | The kind where you… wear a sheet. | 需要你们套个…白床单的 |
[06:44] | No, I don’t… I don’t… I don’t get involved in that shit. | 不 我不掺和那种破事 |
[06:47] | That’s not… That’s not me. I… I… That’s… | 我不是那样的人 |
[06:49] | – You sure? – Well… | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[06:51] | Seems pretty common, this neck of the woods. | 这种事在这一带好像挺常见 |
[06:52] | I, uh… Well… It… | 我… |
[06:56] | It is. Uh… | 是这样 |
[07:00] | But I wasn’t raised like that. | 但我的教养不是那样的 |
[07:01] | You know, not to do things like that. | 我不做那种事 |
[07:03] | Like what? | 哪种事 |
[07:04] | Like, hatin’ people and shit, you know? | 就是仇视别人 |
[07:06] | Just because of… who they are. | 就因为…他们的身份 |
[07:10] | No, I… I wasn’t raised like that. | 我的教养不是那样的 |
[07:19] | Looks like we’re almost done with your truck. | 看来我们快查完你的车了 |
[07:20] | My truck? | 我的车 |
[07:21] | We’ve been searching it since you stepped through the door. | 从你进门我们就一直在对车进行搜查 |
[07:24] | For what? | 为什么 |
[07:29] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[07:32] | It’s tape. | 是胶带 |
[07:33] | You have an awful lot of it. | 你车里有好多 |
[07:35] | I’m a plumber, so… | 我是水管工 |
[07:38] | You was… You was, um… You was looking for tape? | 你…是在找胶带吗 |
[07:41] | You watch the news lately? | 你近来看新闻了吗 |
[07:42] | You keep a dozen rolls of tape on hand just in case… | 你手边放了十几卷胶带 以防 |
[07:45] | what? | 什么 |
[07:47] | The Chattahoochee threatens to burst through a shower drain? | 查特胡奇河有从浴室地漏倒灌的危险吗 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. What about the news? | 我不知道 新闻怎么了 |
[07:51] | You ever been to Redwine Road? | 你去过红酒路吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I drive it on my way to work sometimes. | 去工作时有时会开车经过那里 |
[07:57] | So you must’ve seen the news. | 所以你看到新闻了吧 |
[07:59] | Heard about the bodies. | 听说那些尸体了 |
[08:00] | So the only reason you go down Redwine Road is for work? | 你去红酒路 就只是为了工作 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I… I, uh… | 对 |
[08:04] | Never for anything else? | 从未有过别的原因 |
[08:22] | You know what these are? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:30] | They’re, uh… | 这是… |
[08:31] | Yeah, I know what they are. | 我知道这是什么 |
[08:33] | We found your fingerprints on them. | 我们在上面发现了你的指纹 |
[08:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:35] | We also found traces of semen on the magazines. | 我们还在杂志上发现了精斑 |
[08:38] | You need us to tell you where we found those? | 需要我们说出是在哪发现的吗 |
[08:42] | Fifty feet from the bodies of two murdered boys. | 距两个被杀男孩的尸体只有50英尺 |
[08:44] | And across Redwine Road from | 而红酒路对面 |
[08:46] | where we found Milton Harvey’s body last year. | 是我们去年发现米尔顿・哈维尸体的地方 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[08:59] | I’m sure you are. | 当然了 |
[09:00] | Now you just need to tell us what you’re sorry for. | 你只需要告诉我们你为什么要道歉 |
[09:06] | Well, my, uh, wife, she’s, um… | 我妻子她… |
[09:07] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[09:08] | Yeah, my wife. She’s pregnant and, um… | 对 我妻子她怀孕了 |
[09:11] | It’s our first. And we haven’t, you know… | 这是我们第一胎 我们没… |
[09:17] | And I bought those magazines, and I took them to the woods, | 我买了那些杂志 带去了林子里 |
[09:19] | and I used ’em. | 撸了一管 |
[09:22] | I ain’t never hurt nobody. | 我没伤害过谁 |
[09:23] | You’re tellin’ me you went into the woods to jack off? | 你是说 你跑去林子里打飞机了 |
[09:26] | I don’t know nothin’ about any murders. | 我可不知道什么杀人案的事 |
[09:28] | It… | 那… |
[09:30] | It’s just, sometimes you gotta… | 有时你就是需要… |
[09:42] | Another body. | 又发现一具尸体 |
[09:43] | Is it…? | 是… |
[09:44] | It’s not Lubie. | 不是卢比 |
[09:45] | Forensics says he was killed and dumped | 鉴证说他是在这六个小时内 |
[09:47] | within the last six hours. | 被杀然后弃尸的 |
[09:49] | We think it’s a kid named Terry Pue. | 我们认为是一个叫特里・皮尤的男孩 |
[09:51] | Last seen around midnight, well after we picked this guy up. | 最后被见到是在午夜左右 我们早把他抓回来了 |
[09:54] | He couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是他 |
[09:57] | So you’re telling me the guy we spent all night squeezing, | 所以你是说 我们花了一夜施压的人 |
[09:59] | who doesn’t match our profile, not a single criteria… | 这个没有一项符合我们侧写的… |
[10:01] | We had his semen, fingerprints. | 我们有他的精液 指纹 |
[10:03] | That guy did nothing wrong but whack it in the woods. | 他没干什么坏事 就是在林子里撸了一发 |
[10:05] | And while we were dicking around with duct tape and porn, | 我们玩胶带和色情杂志时 |
[10:07] | another kid was murdered. | 又有个孩子被杀了 |
[10:13] | I’ll make the apology. | 我去道歉 |
[10:14] | Gotta stick around to make the call to Slaton anyway. | 反正也得留下给斯雷顿打电话 |
[10:16] | Don’t want him to see it first on the news. | 可不想让他先在新闻上看到 |
[10:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:19] | You had to. | 你也没办法 |
[10:20] | Just leave a prelim report on my desk. | 把初步报告放我桌上就行 |
[10:22] | Get some sleep. It’s already tomorrow. | 去睡会儿 已经过零点了 |
[10:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | With unconfirmed reports that yet another body has been found, | 随着又发现新尸体的未证实报道 |
[10:29] | there may finally be a break in the investigation… | 调查可能终于获得了突破 |
[10:33] | I can’t go out there. | 我不能出去 |
[10:35] | It’s okay. I’ll take you out the back. | 没事 我带你走后面 |
[10:37] | But a man was taken into custody | 但一名男子被联调局 |
[10:39] | and questioned overnight by the FBI. | 羁押并连夜审讯 |
[10:42] | This comes just days after | 在此之前 |
[10:44] | the discovery of two new sets of remains. | 刚有两具遗骸被发现 |
[10:47] | Safety commissioner… | 安全专员 |
[10:48] | That’s guy’s life is ruined. | 那人的生活是毁了 |
[10:49] | Outside the task force. | …在专案组外 |
[10:51] | I cannot comment on the status of the individual at this time, | 我此刻不能就此人发表评论 |
[10:57] | other than the fact that we issued… | 只能说我们已签发了… |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:00] | A custodial warrant. | 拘押证 |
[11:02] | No charges have been issued as of yet. | 尚未提出任何指控 |
[11:04] | Well, we’re not getting any more favors from DA Slaton. | 我们别想指望斯雷顿地检官再帮忙了 |
[11:06] | I can let you know… | 我可以说… |
[11:08] | Waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[11:09] | It could’ve been him. | 也可能是他的 |
[11:11] | You wanted it to be. | 你希望是 |
[11:14] | We had to eliminate him. | 我们必须排除他 |
[11:15] | There’s no point in us being down here | 如果我们不做只有我们会做的事 |
[11:17] | if we’re not doing the one thing only we know how to do. | 那我们来这里就毫无意义 |
[11:19] | We can’t have tunnel vision, Holden. | 我们不能视野狭窄 霍顿 |
[11:21] | Whittling down possibilities is not tunnel vision. | 缩小范围不是视野狭窄 |
[11:23] | That guy didn’t fit. | 那人不符合 |
[11:24] | We don’t have enough yet to know what fits. | 我们还没掌握足够情报知道什么才符合 |
[11:26] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[11:27] | I need a shower, food, and sleep. | 我需要洗个澡 吃东西 睡个觉 |
[11:30] | I’m no good to anyone after 24 goddamn hours. | 我连转了24小时 现在帮不上什么忙 |
[11:33] | Further comment from task force officials, | …专案组负责人进一步发言 |
[11:36] | but we have crews following this… | 但我们的工作人员在跟踪… |
[11:41] | I’ll answer your questions one at a time. | 我会一个个地回答你们的问题 |
[11:42] | Is the man you released a suspect? | 你们刚释放的人是否是嫌疑人 |
[11:44] | The gentleman’s not being charged | 这位先生并未被起诉 |
[11:45] | and is not being considered a suspect. No. | 也不被视为嫌疑人 不 |
[11:47] | We have reports of another body being found. | 我们得知又发现了尸体 |
[11:48] | What can you tell us about that? | 能跟我们说点什么 |
[11:49] | I’m not able to talk about any details. Thank you. | 我不能谈论细节 谢谢 |
[11:54] | The body found this morning along Sigman Road in Rockdale County | 今早在洛克戴尔县西格曼路发现的尸体 |
[11:57] | has been identified as 15-year-old Terry Pue. | 已被确认为15岁的特里・皮尤 |
[12:00] | The cause of death was strangulation. | 死因是勒毙 |
[12:02] | The task force and FBI | 专案组和联调局 |
[12:04] | had searched that stretch along Sigman Road | 几天前还曾因一通线报 |
[12:06] | just a few days ago based on a tip. | 搜索过西格曼路的那一带 |
[12:08] | That search turned up nothing. | 那场搜索毫无结果 |
[12:10] | Today, the same area yielded… | 今天 在同一个地方 |
[12:12] | the 19th victim of Atlanta’s child slayings. | 发现了亚特兰大儿童屠杀的第19名被害人 |
[12:16] | This is the first time a body has been found in Rockdale County. | 这是洛克戴尔县第一次发现尸体 |
[12:19] | Rockdale Sheriff’s Department said | 洛克戴尔警局称 |
[12:21] | today they would be cooperating with APD | 他们今天将配合亚特兰大警局 |
[12:23] | and Task Force Chief Morris Redding in their investigation. | 和专案组局长莫里斯・莱丁的调查 |
[12:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:35] | He’s fucking with us. | 他在耍我们 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么 |
[12:38] | The killer, he’s fucking with us. | 凶手 他在耍我们 |
[12:40] | If he’s still fuckin’ with us in eight hours, | 如果他八小时后还在耍我们 |
[12:43] | tell me about it. | 到时再跟我说 |
[12:49] | The search continues for three children still missing, | 搜索还在继续 寻找三名失踪儿童 |
[12:52] | 11-year-old Darron Glass, | 11岁的达伦・格拉斯 |
[12:54] | 11-year-old Jeffrey Mathis, | 11岁的杰弗里・马西斯 |
[12:55] | and 14-year-old Lubie Geter. | 和14岁的卢比・吉特 |
[12:57] | When we got the hoax call from Sigman Road, | 我们接到那通西格曼路的恶作剧电话时 |
[12:59] | we walked that site for 12 hours and we found nothing. | 我们在那里走了12小时 一无所获 |
[13:04] | Until yesterday. | 直到昨天 |
[13:07] | Terry Pue, right where we’d searched. | 特里・皮尤 就在我们搜过的地方 |
[13:10] | He dumped Pue’s body on Sigman Road | 他把皮尤的尸体抛尸在西格曼路 |
[13:12] | because he saw us on TV. | 是因为他在电视上看到了我们 |
[13:14] | He’s following the press, | 他在追踪报道 |
[13:16] | taunting us. | 嘲笑我们 |
[13:19] | You know, BTK sent his first letter | BTK寄出第一封信 |
[13:22] | after the police arrested two other guys for the Otero murders. | 是在警方因奥特罗案逮捕了另两个人后 |
[13:25] | Just like we arrested the plumber. | 就像我们逮捕了水管工 |
[13:27] | It’s about credit. | 是为了居功 |
[13:28] | And look, he’s dropped bodies | 而且他在亚特兰大 |
[13:29] | in three major counties around Atlanta. | 三个大县都弃过尸 |
[13:31] | Cobb, Fulton, and then he drops the tenth, Aaron Wyche, | 寇博 富尔顿 然后他把10号亚伦・威奇 |
[13:35] | four feet over the line in Dekalb County. | 弃尸在离迪卡布县线四英尺远处 |
[13:37] | Every major county except for Rockdale. | 除了洛克戴尔所有大县都有弃尸 |
[13:41] | Terry Pue. | 特里・皮尤 |
[13:46] | Sigman Road’s in Rockdale County. | 洛克戴尔县的西格曼路 |
[13:51] | It’s not random. | 这不是随机的 |
[13:53] | He’s showing us how deliberate he is. | 他在展示这是故意而为 |
[13:56] | How smart he is. | 表现他有多聪明 |
[13:57] | He’s been having a one-sided conversation. | 他在进行单边对话 |
[14:00] | We need to respond. | 我们得回应 |
[14:01] | It puts him in control. | 这让他获得控制权 |
[14:03] | Like he’s directing the hunt. | 就像他在指导寻人 |
[14:06] | Dropping Pue’s body at a site we’ve searched | 把皮尤的尸体弃尸在我们搜过的地方 |
[14:08] | is a way of inserting himself in the investigation. | 是让自己加入调查的方式 |
[14:11] | We’ve seen this before. | 我们见过这种情况 |
[14:11] | Kemper, BTK, Berkowitz, they love to be the only ones | 坎伯 BTK 伯科威茨 他们都想做 |
[14:14] | at the table playing with a full deck. | 牌桌上唯一拿了整套牌打的人 |
[14:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[14:20] | He’s responding to media coverage. | 他在响应媒体的报道 |
[14:22] | We need to strictly manage what we give them. | 我们得严格管控我们向他们透露的内容 |
[14:24] | That way, we’re focusing him to respond to the right things. | 这样我们就能让他只回应合适的东西 |
[14:27] | And what if he responds by abducting another child? | 如果他靠再绑架孩子来回应呢 |
[14:30] | All I can tell you is, with BTK, | 我只能说 在BTK案上 |
[14:32] | they chose not to engage, and he continued to kill. | 他们不回应 他还是继续杀人 |
[14:35] | We might be able to push him to make a mistake. | 我们或许能激他犯错 |
[14:37] | Let’s provide him a single, focused opportunity | 我们来给他一个单一的机会 |
[14:39] | to insert himself. | 让他参与 |
[14:41] | Something we control. | 我们能控制的 |
[14:42] | And who is “He”? | “他”是谁 |
[14:44] | Seems we ought to start with the guy | 我们似乎该从那个 |
[14:45] | who called and told us to search Sigman Road. | 打电话叫我们搜西格曼路的人找起 |
[14:48] | The man we’re looking for | 我们在找的人 |
[14:48] | would never allow his voice to be recorded. | 是绝不会允许自己的声音被录下的 |
[14:50] | We don’t know that for certain. | 我们不能确定 |
[14:51] | That caller was ranting. | 那个来电者在发泄 |
[14:53] | We’ve never found evidence | 我们未找到一丝证据 |
[14:54] | that these crimes are racially motivated. | 表明这些罪行有种族动机 |
[14:56] | Son, we’ve got 19 dead black children. | 小子 现在有19个黑人小孩死了 |
[14:59] | You telling me that’s a coincidence? | 你还说这是巧合吗 |
[15:01] | This is Atlanta. | 这里是亚特兰大 |
[15:02] | You don’t have to carry a burning cross to be a racist. | 不是扛着燃烧的十字架才算种族歧视者 |
[15:04] | Some of the biggest ones are sitting behind a gavel. | 有些最大的种族歧视者还是法官 |
[15:06] | Holden, they have a point. | 霍顿 他们有道理 |
[15:08] | We’ve had two white callers: | 出现了两个白人来电者 |
[15:09] | the Terrell case and the Geter case. | 泰瑞尔案和吉特案 |
[15:11] | It’s hard to rule them both out as hoaxes without… | 不能就这么把两起都当做恶作剧排除… |
[15:13] | Crosses. | 十字架 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | We set up memorials for some of the victims. | 我们为一些受害人举办纪念仪式 |
[15:18] | Put crosses at a couple of the dump sites. | 在几个弃尸点摆放十字架 |
[15:21] | We make an announcement, hold a vigil. | 我们公开宣布 举办守夜 |
[15:25] | We can tie it to one of the STOP marches. | 我们可以跟某次”停止”游行一起行动 |
[15:30] | The press will eat that up. It’ll go everywhere. | 媒体会大肆报道的 |
[15:32] | He won’t be able to stay away. | 他肯定忍不住 |
[15:33] | We photograph license plates, canvass the crowds. | 我们拍下车牌 排查人群 |
[15:35] | Look for anyone that fits our profile. | 寻找任何符合我们侧写的人 |
[15:37] | He could show up at an odd hour when it’s not populated. | 他可能会在人不那么多的三更半夜去 |
[15:39] | – Be easy to spot. – Hold… Hold on. | -很容易看到 -等等 |
[15:41] | This sounds like a whole lot of screwin’ around, | 这听上去很像乱来 |
[15:44] | not a lot of police work. | 而不是警务工作 |
[15:46] | Frankly, sir, | 老实说 长官 |
[15:48] | you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[15:53] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[15:53] | Pedophile convictions goin’ back three years. | 三年里的恋童癖定罪 |
[15:56] | Agent Barney said you asked for ’em. | 巴尼探员说你要的 |
[15:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | Hey, you got time to help me go through these sex offenders? | 你有时间陪我看这些性犯罪者吗 |
[16:07] | I’m picking out sites for the memorials. | 我在选纪念仪式地点 |
[16:09] | Sure. As soon as I get this off to DC. | 好 我先把这发给华府的 |
[16:10] | Great. Separate out the black males, early 20s to early 30s, | 太好了 把因9到15岁的孩子被定罪的 |
[16:13] | with convictions involving kids nine to 15. | 二三十岁的黑人男性挑出来 |
[16:16] | Bedtime reading. | 睡前读物 |
[16:17] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[16:19] | Goin’ home. | 回家 |
[16:20] | I told Wendy I’d catch up at the office on Fridays. | 我答应温迪周五跟进一下办公室的工作 |
[16:22] | We’ve got less than ten days to put this together. | 我们只有不到10天组织活动 |
[16:25] | There’s the crosses to source, press releases. | 得找十字架 组织新闻发布会 |
[16:27] | Right. | 好 |
[16:28] | And without the cooperation of STOP, | 如果”停止”组织不配合 |
[16:30] | I’d say we got less than no chance. | 我们大概毫无胜算 |
[16:32] | You made that relationship, let’s see how it goes. | 你跟他们建立了交情 看看能不能用上吧 |
[16:36] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[16:55] | 弗吉尼亚州 弗雷德里克斯堡 | |
[17:29] | How would he kill ’em? | 他怎么杀人吗 |
[17:31] | How long would he take? | 他要多久吗 |
[17:33] | What would he use? What marks would he leave? | 他会用什么 会留下什么伤痕吗 |
[17:37] | Everybody in the scene’s into their own thing. | 每个做这个的都有自己的怪癖 |
[17:39] | You’d have to ask him. | 你得去问他了 |
[17:40] | Alan! | 阿伦 |
[17:42] | I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[17:45] | Only your killer would know that… | 只有凶手知道 |
[17:47] | He had no interest in ever talking to us. | 他不想再跟我们谈了 |
[17:49] | I thought you had him primed. | 我以为你把他哄好了 |
[17:50] | I was naive to think that we’d built any real rapport so quickly. | 是我太天真 以为那么快就建立了良好关系 |
[17:59] | Agent Smith. | 史密斯探员 |
[18:02] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Gunn wants to see you. | 甘恩要见你 |
[18:07] | I’ve been going through the Bateson transcript. | 我翻看了贝森的转录 |
[18:10] | I’m curious, why did you take the lead in this interview? | 我很好奇 为什么这次约谈是你主导 |
[18:14] | Because it’s clear Gregg isn’t up to the task? | 因为格雷格显然做不到吗 |
[18:16] | Oh, I’m not sure that that’s fair. | 那可能不太公平 |
[18:18] | I think he just needs more experience in the field. | 我觉得他就是需要增加实战经验 |
[18:20] | And whether Gregg or I conducted the interview, | 不管是我还是格雷格主导约谈 |
[18:22] | it was obvious that | 很显然 |
[18:23] | Bateson wasn’t interested in discussing his compulsion. | 贝森并不想谈论他的冲动 |
[18:26] | You’re disappointed in the results? | 你对结果感到失望吗 |
[18:27] | I felt we could’ve got more. | 我觉得本可以得到更多的 |
[18:29] | But he could see where I was headed, | 但他看出了我的走向 |
[18:30] | and that’s when he ended the interview. | 于是便结束了约谈 |
[18:31] | That is frustrating. | 是让人沮丧 |
[18:35] | You know, Wendy, | 温迪 |
[18:36] | there’s no reason for you | 你没有理由 |
[18:37] | to put your work on hold to fly cross-country to do these. | 暂停你的工作 飞去外地做约谈 |
[18:41] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[18:43] | It’s, uh… It’s quite valuable. | 这很宝贵 |
[18:45] | And it keeps us on schedule while Bill and Holden are away. | 而且比尔和霍顿不在 这样也能保持进度 |
[18:47] | I am appreciative of you taking up the slack, but… | 我感谢你能挑起大梁 |
[18:50] | your expertise is needed here in analysis. | 你该在这里凭你的专业知识做分析 |
[18:54] | And we’ll train more agents to do interviews, | 我们可以再训练探员去做约谈 |
[18:57] | but I don’t have anybody else who can do what you do. | 但我没有其他能做你做的事的人了 |
[19:00] | Hands-on’s actually helpful for my analysis. | 亲自约谈其实对我的分析很有帮助 |
[19:04] | It allows me to see things first… | 让我能亲眼看… |
[19:05] | The bureau’s investing a lot of resources in this. | 局里对此投入了大量资源 |
[19:08] | Not just as research, but as the tip of an investigative spear. | 不仅是作为研究 更是作为最先进的调查手段 |
[19:13] | it’s preferable that our agents conduct these interviews. | 最好让我们的探员去做约谈 |
[19:16] | And that frees you up | 这样你就有时间 |
[19:17] | to do the more important aspects of your work. | 去做你工作更重要的部分了 |
[19:20] | We soon will have six to ten agents | 我们很快能找到六到十名探员 |
[19:23] | collecting histories all around the country. | 去全国各地收集材料 |
[19:27] | You’re gonna have your hands full. | 你会忙不过来的 |
[19:34] | 亚特兰大 斯威特奥本 | |
[19:46] | Hello, Agent Ford. | 你好 福特探员 |
[19:48] | Mrs. Bell. | 贝尔太太 |
[19:53] | You certainly expanded. | 你们规模扩大了 |
[19:57] | This is very well-organized. | 这组织得很好 |
[19:59] | We have to be. | 必须的 |
[20:01] | There’s, unfortunately, a lot to keep track of. | 很不幸 需要记录的东西很多 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:07] | We don’t get drop-ins from the task force… ever. | 专案组可从不会大驾光临 |
[20:12] | I take it you’re here on business. | 你是为共事而来的吧 |
[20:14] | We have a strategy that could help us identify a suspect. | 我们有个策略 或许能帮我们找到嫌疑人 |
[20:18] | But… I need a favor. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[20:21] | How can we help? | 我们要怎么帮忙 |
[20:23] | What is the planned route for the march? | 游行的规划路线是什么 |
[20:27] | We’ll… start at city hall… | 我们从市政厅开始 |
[20:31] | and end at Wheat Street Baptist Church. | 在维特街浸信会教堂结束 |
[20:34] | I was wondering if you could | 我在想 你们能不能 |
[20:35] | reroute to a couple of nearby locations | 改道去几个附近的地点 |
[20:37] | significant to the victims, | 对受害人有重要意义的地点 |
[20:39] | maybe hold short vigils. | 或许办个简短的守夜 |
[20:42] | Actually, what are these two? | 其实 这俩是什么 |
[20:44] | Lubie and Eric. | 卢比和埃里克 |
[20:47] | Right. | 好 |
[20:48] | By directing the attention of the press to these specific sites, | 通过引导媒体关注这些特定地点 |
[20:51] | we’ll be elevating their perceived importance for the killer. | 我们将提升他们在凶手眼中的重要性 |
[20:55] | – “Perceived importance”? – Yes, ma’am. | -“在凶手眼中的重要性” -是的 |
[20:58] | We want him to identify these sites as memorials. | 我们希望他把这些地点视为纪念地 |
[21:01] | Are these memorials for the families or for him? | 是对于家属而言还是对他 |
[21:04] | For the families, of course. But… | 当然是对于家属 但 |
[21:06] | we need him to notice. | 我们希望他也注意到 |
[21:08] | We’ll erect a cross at each site, | 我们在每处设立十字架 |
[21:10] | create a place for… remembrance. | 建立一个供人回忆的地方 |
[21:14] | Where he might come and remember. | 而他可能会去回忆 |
[21:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:20] | Lubie’s still missing. | 卢比还下落不明 |
[21:23] | His family might not want a memorial. | 他的家人可能不想建纪念点 |
[21:27] | Mothers need hope. | 母亲需要希望 |
[21:29] | I’m sure you can empathize. | 你肯定能理解吧 |
[21:33] | I really think we can catch him. | 我真的相信我们能抓住他 |
[21:38] | This march is important to these families, | 这次游行对这些家庭很重要 |
[21:40] | not just because they want justice. | 不仅仅是因为他们想要正义 |
[21:44] | They want to be seen. | 他们想被看到 |
[21:47] | They want to grieve and | 他们想悲伤 |
[21:49] | feel like this city has set aside this moment | 并能觉得城市能在这一刻停下来 |
[21:53] | to grieve with them. | 跟他们一起悲伤 |
[21:56] | I can’t guarantee | 我无法保证 |
[21:56] | they’ll be as receptive to this as you want to believe. | 他们会像你希望的那样能接受这点子 |
[22:01] | I do not, in any way, | 我是绝不会 |
[22:01] | want to diminish any of those aspects of healing. | 想要抵消那些治愈的效力的 |
[22:06] | But this could be our only opportunity to flush him out. | 但这或许是我们把他引出来的唯一机会 |
[22:15] | I’ll talk to the families. | 我会去跟家属谈的 |
[22:18] | Drop the crosses by next Friday. | 下周五把十字架送来 |
[22:21] | If they agree, | 如果他们答应 |
[22:23] | we’ll put them up. | 我们就竖十字架 |
[22:24] | They’ll feel more comfortable with that. | 这样他们会更能接受 |
[22:26] | Thank you. I appreciate this. | 谢谢 多谢了 |
[22:35] | How’s the Big Peach? | 大桃子怎么样 |
[22:38] | No one calls it that. | 没人那么喊 |
[22:39] | Any end in sight? | 快结束了吗 |
[22:42] | It’s rabbit hole after rabbit hole. | 就是一个个的兔子洞 |
[22:45] | What’ve you got? | 你拿了什么 |
[22:46] | Applicants for you to review. | 供你审阅的申请人 |
[22:48] | And also a rough training curriculum. | 还有大致的培训课程 |
[22:50] | I’d like to get your notes on it before moving forward. | 继续进行之前我想拿到你的意见 |
[22:53] | How’s Holden? | 霍顿怎么样 |
[22:55] | Only pissing off half the people most of the time. | 大部分时候只气坏了一半的人 |
[22:57] | Sounds about right. And you? | 听上去差不多 你呢 |
[23:01] | Four days there, half a day here, | 在那里四天 在这里半天 |
[23:03] | weekends tryin’ to catch my breath. | 周末时努力喘口气 |
[23:05] | Feels like I never get anything done. | 感觉好像我什么都做不成 |
[23:07] | Go over the applicants next week. | 下周翻一下申请人 |
[23:09] | Maybe just take a look at the curriculum. | 或许看看课程安排 |
[23:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Hey, Wendy? | 温迪 |
[23:15] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:18] | I thought we’d be done by now. | 我以为这会儿都能完事了 |
[23:20] | If we jumped through all the hoops, played nice, | 如果我们按规矩来 好好配合 |
[23:23] | we’d get the therapist’s report and be on our way. | 就能拿到治疗师的报告 回家了 |
[23:26] | And I appreciate you giving me space, but it’s okay to ask. | 多谢你给我空间 但你可以问的 |
[23:30] | – Bill… – I’m distracted all the time. | -比尔 -我总心不在焉 |
[23:33] | I can’t finish one goddamn thing. | 一件事都办不好 |
[23:37] | It’s just… | 我… |
[23:38] | It feels like he’s actually moving backwards. | 感觉他好像真的在倒退 |
[23:43] | In what respects? | 怎么说 |
[23:45] | He stopped talking. | 他不说话了 |
[23:47] | He doesn’t play anymore. | 他不玩了 |
[23:49] | Brian should be throwing a baseball, playing hide-and-seek, | 布莱恩应该丢棒球 玩捉迷藏 |
[23:53] | telling me about his stupid day. | 跟我讲他一天都干什么破事了 |
[23:55] | Well, regression may be a normal part of the healing process. | 退化可能是治愈过程的正常部分 |
[23:58] | I have no idea what’s going on inside that head. | 我真不知道他脑瓜里在想什么 |
[24:05] | Brian was three when we got him. | 我们领养布莱恩时 他三岁了 |
[24:07] | The doctors said he was fine, | 医生说他没事 |
[24:09] | but who knows what his life was like before. | 但谁知道那之前他的生活什么样 |
[24:11] | How he was treated. What he’d been exposed to. | 他受到了什么对待 经历过什么 |
[24:15] | How does a seven-year-old do what he did? | 一个七岁孩子怎么会做那种事 |
[24:17] | He watched a child die, crucified the body, | 他看着一个孩子死去 把尸体绑在十字架上 |
[24:22] | and didn’t tell anyone? | 然后守口如瓶 |
[24:23] | You said he was trying to help. | 你说他是想帮忙 |
[24:24] | It was a helpless toddler. | 那是个无助的幼童 |
[24:26] | They just left him there. | 他们把他丢在了那里 |
[24:28] | And Brian knew. | 布莱恩知道 |
[24:31] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[24:35] | Was this inside him when we got him? | 这是他来到我们家时就存在的东西吗 |
[24:38] | Or did we do something? | 还是我们做了什么 |
[24:40] | Bill, I know you. And you didn’t do this to him. | 比尔 我了解你 这不是你害的 |
[24:44] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:46] | So this might just be who he is? | 那么他可能就是这样的人吗 |
[24:52] | The old man’s takin’ off, buddy. | 老爸要走了 伙计 |
[25:07] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能老这样 |
[25:11] | Fortunately, they have coffee in Atlanta, too. | 幸好 亚特兰大也有咖啡 |
[25:13] | I’m serious, Bill. | 我说真的 比尔 |
[25:16] | You’re not getting any sleep. | 你无法好好睡觉 |
[25:20] | I can tell you’re not eating down there. | 我看得出你在那里没吃好 |
[25:24] | You’re trying to be in two places at once, | 你想同时身处两地 |
[25:26] | and with everything going on with Brian, | 再加上布莱恩现在的情况 |
[25:29] | you can’t keep this up. | 你不能老这么下去 |
[25:31] | Honey, it’s 19 kids. | 亲爱的 19个孩子呢 |
[25:34] | Just… come home. | 就…回家吧 |
[25:44] | Good morning, Mr. Tench. | 早上好 坦奇先生 |
[25:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[25:47] | I’m sorry, did we have an appointment? | 不好意思 我们有预约吗 |
[25:48] | Unscheduled spot visit. | 突然家访 |
[25:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:52] | Come in. | 请进 |
[25:55] | Taking a trip? | 要出去吗 |
[25:57] | I have to go out of town for work. | 我得出公差 |
[25:58] | How long? | 去多久 |
[26:00] | I’m not quite sure. | 我不能确定 |
[26:01] | It’s a pretty big case. | 这案子很大 |
[26:03] | But I’ll be back for all Brian’s appointments. | 但我会回来参加布莱恩所有的预约 |
[26:05] | Can I get you some coffee? I was just about to make breakfast. | 你需要咖啡吗 我正要做早餐 |
[26:09] | Yes, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:12] | Please. | 请吧 |
[26:14] | What’s the case you’re working on? | 你在查什么案 |
[26:17] | ATKID. Atlanta Child Murders. | 亚特兰大儿童凶杀案 |
[26:22] | Goodness. | 天啊 |
[26:24] | Horrible reports coming out about that. | 那事的报道好可怕 |
[26:27] | How many children? | 多少孩子 |
[26:28] | Nineteen. | 19个 |
[26:30] | A few are still missing. | 有几个仍下落不明 |
[26:31] | I was surprised that he’s on an active case. | 他会参与在查案件挺让我意外的 |
[26:34] | He’s usually in research, teaching. | 他一般从事研究 执教 |
[26:38] | Why did you take this assignment? | 你为什么接下这个任务 |
[26:40] | Well, my unit, Behavioral Sciences, | 我们部门 行为科学部 |
[26:43] | we were asked by the Justice Department to do a profile. | 我们受司法部之邀来做侧写 |
[26:46] | Here you go. | 给 |
[26:46] | Profile? | 侧写 |
[26:47] | A workup of the suspect. | 就是对嫌疑人的描述 |
[26:49] | Create a list of characteristics | 建立一系列特征 |
[26:50] | police can use to narrow the search field. | 供警方来缩小搜索范围 |
[26:52] | That’s fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[26:53] | How do you create your list? | 你要怎么确立这些特征 |
[26:55] | We interview men | 我们采访那些 |
[26:56] | who’ve been convicted of extremely violent crimes… | 因极暴力的罪行被定罪的人 |
[27:00] | Serial killers, we’re calling them. | 我们称之为连环杀手 |
[27:03] | And find similarities. | 在其中找到共同点 |
[27:05] | Upbringing, social environment, | 养育 社会环境 |
[27:07] | factors that have contributed to their particular behaviors. | 那些导致了他们特别行为的因素 |
[27:11] | And you think… that could help in Atlanta? | 你觉得这能帮到亚特兰大的案子 |
[27:14] | We’re hoping. | 我们希望能 |
[27:15] | What we do is still pretty new, | 我们的工作还很新 |
[27:16] | so it can be hard to get everyone to buy in. | 所以很难让大家都相信 |
[27:18] | It all starts somewhere. | 总得有个起步的地方 |
[27:21] | Is Brian aware of the kind of work you do? | 布莱恩了解你做什么工作吗 |
[27:23] | Brian knows I catch bad guys. | 布莱恩知道我抓坏蛋 |
[27:26] | He doesn’t know… specifics. | 他不知道具体情况 |
[27:28] | You don’t, uh… Uh, no, thank you. | 你不会…不了 谢谢 |
[27:31] | You don’t… bring your work home? | 你不会…把工作带回家吗 |
[27:34] | Never. | 从不 |
[27:37] | Mrs. Tench, | 坦奇太太 |
[27:40] | this is a typical morning in your house? | 这是你们家的一个典型早晨吗 |
[27:42] | Just about. | 差不多 |
[27:43] | I’m usually at work by now. | 我一般这时都到单位了 |
[27:44] | A cup of coffee and a cigarette, but I’m off. | 和几杯咖啡 抽根烟 我就走了 |
[27:47] | Maybe we should get Brian. | 或许我们该叫布莱恩来 |
[27:48] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[27:50] | – Honey? Breakfast! – You typically get home around what time? | -亲爱的 吃早饭了 -你大概一般几点回家 |
[27:53] | Depends. Changes day to day. | 看情况 每天都不一样 |
[27:56] | And business trips, those are typical for you? | 公差 对你来说很常见吗 |
[28:00] | Our interviews and cases are all over the country, | 我们的约谈和案子遍布全国 |
[28:02] | so we have to go wherever the need takes us. | 所以只能需要去哪就去哪 |
[28:06] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[28:07] | You remember Mommy’s friend, Miss Leland? | 还记得妈妈的朋友 利兰小姐吧 |
[28:09] | Ms. Leland. | 利兰女士 |
[28:11] | Hi, Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[28:18] | You remember me, right? | 你记得我吧 |
[28:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:31] | I didn’t know you cooked. | 我不知道你还会做饭 |
[28:33] | Don’t get too excited, ’cause it’s just eggs. | 别太激动了 只是鸡蛋 |
[28:49] | This is nice, isn’t it? | 挺好的 是吧 |
[28:51] | Needs a little salt. | 需要加点盐 |
[28:54] | Oh, I didn’t realize you were fishing for compliments. | 我不知道你是想听夸奖 |
[29:00] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样 |
[29:02] | Work? | 工作吗 |
[29:03] | I just thought that I’d really broken through with Henley. | 我就是以为我突破了亨里的防线 |
[29:06] | You did. You learned something about yourself. | 你是突破了 你增进了对自己的了解 |
[29:07] | Even with Bateson, | 哪怕是贝森 |
[29:08] | I thought that Gunn would at least see some of that. | 我以为甘恩至少能看到些闪光点 |
[29:12] | I just think it’s ridiculous | 我就是觉得这很荒唐 |
[29:14] | that I’m spending all my time sitting in a basement, | 我要成天坐在地下室里 |
[29:16] | waiting instead of helping out. | 等待 而不是去帮忙 |
[29:18] | And you’re good at it. | 你不是很擅长吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[29:20] | So tell him that. | 那就告诉他 |
[29:21] | Tell him you want to keep going. He’s not a mind reader. | 告诉他你还想继续 他又不会读心 |
[29:23] | I did. | 我说了 |
[29:25] | I’m sure you were painfully polite. | 你肯定特别礼貌 |
[29:27] | Use your big-girl voice. | 拿出你的大姑娘声调 |
[29:32] | I’ve never been great at asking for what I want. | 我一向不擅长提出我的需求 |
[29:35] | Practice makes perfect. | 熟能生巧 |
[29:36] | Yeah, but maybe Gunn’s right. | 或许甘恩是对的 |
[29:37] | The first interview was easy because I could relate to him. | 第一次约谈比较简单 因为我跟他有共鸣 |
[29:40] | You are talking about a sexual sadist. | 你可是在说一个性虐狂 |
[29:43] | Maybe it was just a fluke. | 也可能是走运了 |
[29:47] | The bright side is that we’ll get to spend more time together. | 好的一面是 我们能更多地在一起了 |
[29:52] | Well, we’re together right now. | 我们现在就在一起 |
[29:54] | No, I didn’t mean it… | 不 不是说… |
[29:57] | You and me, this is nice, isn’t it? | 你和我 这样挺好的 是吧 |
[30:00] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[30:09] | You know that I have a spare bedroom. | 我有空卧室的 |
[30:12] | I never use it. | 我从不用 |
[30:13] | It’s just sitting there, practically empty. | 就闲置在那里 |
[30:19] | It’s… just going to waste. | 闲着也是闲着 |
[30:22] | Are you asking me to move in with you? | 你是在叫我跟你同居吗 |
[30:24] | You’re already here four nights a week. | 你反正也每周四晚都来这里 |
[30:26] | And we could get you a… A dresser. | 我们可以给你买个梳妆台 |
[30:30] | You want me to be your roommate? | 你想要我做你的室友吗 |
[30:33] | Well, think of how much money you’d save. | 想想看你能省多少钱 |
[30:35] | Are you asking me to be your roommate | 你是想要我做你的室友 |
[30:36] | or are you asking me to move in with you? | 还是要我跟你同居 |
[30:38] | I want you to be here and… | 我希望你在这里… |
[30:40] | Wendy, you need to decide what the fuck you’re asking me first. | 温迪 你得先想好 你在向我提什么 |
[30:43] | Because if I’m gonna move in, I’d wanna share a bed with you. | 因为如果我要搬进来 我就想跟你同床 |
[30:46] | I want to pay rent. | 我想付房租 |
[30:47] | I don’t want you to just toss me a bit of your excess life. | 我不想要你丢给我一点你用不上的生活 |
[30:49] | I’m… I’m trying to do something nice. | 我是想做件好事 |
[30:52] | It sounds like you’re trying to keep your guest bedroom occupied. | 你似乎是想让你的客房有人住 |
[30:54] | No, that’s not it at all. | 不 不是那样的 |
[30:55] | I want you to be here, | 我希望你在这里 |
[30:56] | and I want you to feel like you have your own space. | 我希望你觉得你有自己的空间 |
[30:59] | All right, let’s tease this out. | 好吧 我们说明白 |
[31:00] | Say I move my stuff in and I have my own “Space.” | 如果我搬进来 而且有自己的”空间” |
[31:04] | What happens in six months? | 那六个月后呢 |
[31:05] | If I don’t pick up the dishes or I don’t come home on time? | 如果我不收拾盘子 或按时回家 |
[31:08] | What happens if somebody comes over? | 如果有人过来呢 |
[31:09] | Or you don’t have four shots of tequila | 或是你没喝下四杯龙舌兰 |
[31:11] | to be able to kiss me in public? | 不能当众吻我 |
[31:12] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[31:14] | I was out for years in Boston. | 我在波士顿出柜很多年了 |
[31:15] | But now you compartmentalize. | 但现在你要分隔你的生活 |
[31:17] | Because I wouldn’t be able to do my job effectively if I didn’t. | 否则我就不能高效地工作了 |
[31:19] | I understand that you’re sensitive about work, and I get it. | 我理解你对工作的敏感 |
[31:22] | No, this has nothing to do with work. | 不 这跟工作无关 |
[31:24] | I’m not someone that you need to take care of. | 我不是需要你照顾的人 |
[31:25] | You keep saying that… That we’ll just figure this out, | 你总那么说 我们能解决的 |
[31:29] | and I don’t understand what that means. | 我不理解那是什么意思 |
[31:32] | So if you could just tell me, I’ll… | 所以你能告诉我吗 |
[31:33] | I want you to want me to move in. | 我希望你希望我搬进来 |
[31:37] | Not because it’s a good use of an extra bedroom | 而不是因为那能很好地利用一个闲置卧室 |
[31:39] | or because it’s better for taxes. | 或是因为能省税 |
[31:41] | Because you want it. | 而是因为你想要 |
[31:45] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. | 对不起 我无意惹你难过 |
[31:55] | STOP has agreed to place memorials at two sites. | “停止”组织答应在两个地点建立纪念点了 |
[31:58] | They’ll pause for a short prayer at each to draw press attention. | 他们会在两处都短暂停留祈祷以吸引媒体目光 |
[32:01] | We’ll need to assign personnel… | 我们得派人… |
[32:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:05] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[32:07] | I was telling the chief we have STOP’s help. | 我正在跟局长说我们获得了”停止”的帮助 |
[32:09] | We just have to get them crosses in advance. | 我们只需要提前把十字架给他们 |
[32:11] | That’s great. Think they’d put out a press statement? | 好啊 他们会发布新闻公告吗 |
[32:14] | Be best coming from them. | 最好是他们来说 |
[32:16] | Sure, I can work on that. | 好 我去协调 |
[32:18] | It’s very gracious of them to help out, | 他们肯帮忙太慷慨了 |
[32:19] | but, uh, I think we should be cautious | 但我们应该对让那些母亲 |
[32:21] | about involving the mothers too much in our operations. | 太多参与我们的行动保持谨慎 |
[32:24] | Why? They’re the people most committed to solving these crimes. | 为什么 她们是最想破案的人 |
[32:27] | We’re all committed, Agent Ford, | 我们都很想 福特探员 |
[32:30] | but there are rumblings city hall might open an investigation. | 但市政厅有传言说可能要展开调查 |
[32:33] | Into what? | 调查什么 |
[32:34] | STOP’s taken in a ton of donations. | “停止”组织接收了大笔捐款 |
[32:36] | There are concerns over exactly who received the benefits. | 有人担忧具体是谁从中获利了 |
[32:38] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[32:39] | There may not be equal distribution | 可能捐款没有平均地 |
[32:41] | among families, and some folks… | 分配给那些家庭 有些人… |
[32:42] | – Are you kidding me? – Holden. | -开什么玩笑 -霍顿 |
[32:44] | Who gives a shit where the money is going? | 谁在乎钱给谁了 |
[32:46] | If we turn our backs on Camille, and on the other families, | 如果我们背弃卡蜜尔和其他家庭 |
[32:48] | that entire community will shut us out. | 那整个社区都会把我们拒之门外 |
[32:50] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[32:51] | No one will talk to us. | 没人会再对我们开口了 |
[32:52] | He’s right, Chief. | 他是对的 局长 |
[32:54] | We got the Ops Order for the crosses. | 我们接到了十字架的行动命令 |
[32:55] | Finally. | 可算 |
[32:56] | But there are a few details to work out. | 但还有些细节需要解决 |
[32:58] | What details? Everything is ready on this end. | 什么细节 这边已经万事齐备 |
[33:00] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[33:01] | DC is discussing who should make the crosses. | 华府在探讨十字架该谁来做 |
[33:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:04] | Whether it should be their exhibit section at headquarters | 是在总部的展区 |
[33:06] | or the carpentry shop at Quantico. | 还是匡提科的木匠工作间 |
[33:08] | Why don’t we ask the Klan for their suppliers? | 不如去问问三K党的供应商是谁 |
[33:11] | I tried to do an end run, | 我本想干点实事 |
[33:12] | but I got buried in acronyms. Sorry, guys. | 却遭遇了一堆官僚废话 抱歉 两位 |
[33:14] | There’s gotta be a way to get this done efficiently. | 肯定有办法高效地完成此事吧 |
[33:16] | We can source the project to an outside vendor. | 我们可以把项目外包给供应商 |
[33:18] | I’d have to submit a requisition. | 我得提交申请 |
[33:20] | Then the Puzzle Palace would have to approve… | 然后让上面批准… |
[33:22] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[33:23] | I’m calling Ted. | 我要打给泰德 |
[33:30] | Apologies, Chief. | 抱歉 局长 |
[33:33] | He cares. | 他太在乎 |
[33:34] | We all do, Agent Tench. | 我们都在乎 坦奇探员 |
[33:36] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[33:38] | Ted’s gonna try to fast-track the crosses. | 泰德会加速十字架的事 |
[33:40] | We’ve still got a few days. We have to try. | 我们还有几天 得尽力一试 |
[33:43] | I’ll stay on it. | 我会跟进的 |
[33:44] | Meanwhile, I found something in those files | 另外 我在你给我周末看的文件里 |
[33:46] | you gave me over the weekend. | 有所发现 |
[33:47] | Sex offenders. | 性犯罪者 |
[33:48] | This guy was picked up just after Lubie went missing, | 此人是在卢比失踪后被抓来的 |
[33:51] | faces charges for sodomy with a minor. | 面临鸡奸未成年人的指控 |
[33:53] | Look at the house. | 看看房子 |
[33:55] | This the brick house down the street in Lakewood? | 这是莱克伍德那条街上的砖房 |
[33:57] | Yep. | 对 |
[33:58] | A neighbor said Lubie and Earl Terrell used to go to this house. | 有邻居称卢比和厄尔・泰瑞尔以前常去那里 |
[34:00] | We should get a warrant. | 我们该申请搜查令 |
[34:02] | Vice already tore his house and car apart. | 风化组已经彻查了他家和车 |
[34:04] | Pulled out boxes of Polaroids, | 找到了几盒拍立得 |
[34:06] | hundreds of them, all young boys. | 数百张 都是小男孩 |
[34:08] | They arrested two other men who shared the photos between them, | 他们还逮捕了另两个分享了照片的男人 |
[34:11] | possibly sold them. | 可能还卖过照片 |
[34:12] | We need to look through those photos. | 我们得去查看那些照片 |
[34:13] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[34:14] | Evidence file says every single picture was of white kids. | 证据档案里说 照片里的都是白人孩子 |
[34:18] | Makes sense. | 难怪 |
[34:21] | This isn’t our guy. | 这不是凶手 |
[34:21] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[34:23] | He’s white, he’s old, | 他是白人 年纪大 |
[34:26] | his car isn’t close to a police vehicle. | 他的车不类似警车 |
[34:28] | Has your hypothesis ever entertained | 你的假设是否考虑过 |
[34:30] | that there could be more than one unsub? | 或许不明嫌犯不止一个 |
[34:32] | That two things could be going on at the same time? | 可能两件事在同时发生 |
[34:35] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[34:37] | But this guy isn’t preying on our victim pool. | 但这人并不针对我们的受害人范围 |
[34:38] | We need to follow this up. | 我们得跟进一下 |
[34:40] | We know two victims went to his house. | 我们知道有两名受害人去过他家 |
[34:42] | Maybe there were other offenders there. | 或许那里还有其他罪犯 |
[34:43] | Especially if these guys were part of a ring. | 尤其是如果这些人属于一个犯罪集团 |
[34:46] | We know Earl and Lubie hung out with another victim. | 我们知道厄尔和卢比跟另一名受害人一起玩过 |
[34:48] | They called him Pat-Man. | 被称为帕哥 |
[34:50] | Patrick Rogers. Number 17. | 帕特里克・罗杰斯 17号 |
[34:52] | I’ll take ’em. | 交给我吧 |
[34:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:17] | Mrs. Tench? | 坦奇太太 |
[35:19] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:39] | They say it takes time. | 人们说这需要时间 |
[35:44] | I can’t… imagine. | 我真的…无法想象 |
[35:47] | He was such a sweet boy. | 他是个特别可爱的男孩 |
[35:50] | A beautiful boy. | 美丽的男孩 |
[35:55] | My father’s eyes. | 长了我父亲的眼睛 |
[35:57] | Can I get you sugar, anything? I… | 你需要糖或者什么的吗 |
[36:02] | I can’t stop asking: | 我总忍不住问 |
[36:06] | Why would God let this happen? | 为什么上帝要让这种事发生 |
[36:15] | I’ve been praying. | 我一直在祈祷 |
[36:17] | Hoping that he would speak to me. | 希望他能对我说话 |
[36:20] | Give me some answers. But… | 给我点答案 但是… |
[36:23] | If there’s anything… | 如果我能… |
[36:24] | They let me see him. | 他们让我看他了 |
[36:26] | His skin was… | 他的皮肤… |
[36:29] | It wasn’t Daniel. But his hair… | 不像丹尼尔了 但他的头发 |
[36:33] | Their hair is so fine at that age. | 他们的头发在那个年纪特别好 |
[36:36] | I made them tell me… everything. | 我让他们告诉了我一切 |
[36:40] | I had to know. | 我必须知道 |
[36:42] | where he was. | 他去了哪 |
[36:45] | What he saw last. | 他最后看到了什么 |
[36:55] | Father Monaghan says the Lord is mysterious. | 莫纳汉神父说主的行事是神秘的 |
[37:01] | We can’t know his plan. | 我们无法知道他的计划 |
[37:04] | We can only await his grace. | 只能等待他的恩典 |
[37:10] | I’ve decided I can’t carry this anymore. | 我决定我不想再背负这个了 |
[37:13] | This pain, | 这份痛苦 |
[37:15] | the anger. It’s… | 和愤怒 |
[37:17] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:21] | I came here because I want you to know I forgive your son. | 我来是是因为 我想告诉你 我原谅你儿子 |
[37:30] | – I don’t… – He wasn’t trying to hurt anyone. | -我不… -他没想伤害谁 |
[37:32] | He was trying to help. | 他是想帮忙 |
[37:33] | That’s what he was doing, putting… Daniel on that cross. | 所以他才把丹尼尔放在了十字架上 |
[37:38] | I see that now. | 我现在懂了 |
[37:42] | May I meet… your Brian? | 我可以见见你的布莱恩吗 |
[37:46] | I’d like him to understand that I forgive him. | 我想让他明白我原谅他 |
[37:49] | That I know his intentions were pure. | 我知道他的动机是纯粹的 |
[37:52] | That’s he’s a good boy, just like my Daniel. | 他是个好孩子 跟我的丹尼尔一样 |
[37:58] | No. | 不行 |
[38:00] | – I just want to tell him… – No, I’m sorry. | -我只想告诉他… -不 对不起 |
[38:03] | That won’t be possible. | 那不行的 |
[38:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:13] | I never… | 我从没… |
[38:17] | Even when you have a baby, | 就算你生孩子时 |
[38:19] | and they tell you to expect the unexpected, | 人们说要去为无法预料的事做好心理准备 |
[38:22] | I never… | 我也从没… |
[38:31] | We should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[38:39] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[38:42] | I do. | 真的 |
[38:44] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[39:05] | Mrs. Rogers? | 罗杰斯太太 |
[39:07] | FBI, right? | 联调局的 是吗 |
[39:09] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[39:14] | You the first person to come by here since he been gone. | 你是他失踪后第一个来这里的人 |
[39:22] | Sorry… don’t have anything new for you. | 抱歉 我没有新消息可以告诉您 |
[39:29] | Pat-Man liked music? | 帕哥喜欢音乐吗 |
[39:31] | Patrick loved his music. | 帕特里克很喜欢音乐 |
[39:33] | Loved to disco dance. | 喜欢跳迪斯科 |
[39:36] | He even wrote his own songs. | 他甚至还自己写歌 |
[39:40] | More Motown. | 多来点汽车城音乐 |
[39:41] | That’s what he said. | 他是那么说的 |
[39:46] | See? | 看 |
[39:49] | He wrote “I Feel Your Love in the Sunshine,” | 他写了《我能在阳光里感到你的爱》 |
[39:54] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[39:58] | “Lonely Without You.” | 《没有你的爱》 |
[40:00] | I love that one. | 我喜欢那首 |
[40:01] | He was talented. | 他很有才 |
[40:06] | Mrs. Rogers, did Patrick know Lubie Geter… | 罗杰斯太太 帕特里克认识卢比・吉特 |
[40:09] | or Earl Terrell? | 或厄尔・泰瑞尔吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[40:13] | He knew Lubie and Earl. | 他认识卢比和厄尔 |
[40:16] | It was hard on him losing those two. | 失去他俩让他很难过 |
[40:19] | Seemed every few weeks, there was somebody he knew. | 每隔几周 似乎就有他认识的人失踪 |
[40:23] | Are you saying he knew more victims than just Lubie and Earl? | 你是说除了卢比和厄尔他还认识其他受害者吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:28] | He knew Aaron Jackson. | 他认识亚伦・杰克逊 |
[40:31] | They were good friends. | 他们是好朋友 |
[40:32] | They carried groceries together down at Moreland Plaza. | 他们一起在摩兰购物中心送杂货 |
[40:36] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[40:37] | At one point, he dated Alfred Evans’ cousin. | 他曾跟阿尔弗雷德・埃文斯的亲戚约过会 |
[40:40] | So when he died, | 他死时 |
[40:42] | that was way back, Patrick knew about him. | 那都是很久以前了 帕特里克也认识他 |
[40:46] | He knew Charles Stephens. | 他认识查尔斯・斯蒂芬斯 |
[40:47] | And I think he must’ve known Terry, | 他肯定也认识特里 |
[40:50] | because I know Lubie used to… | 因为我知道卢比以前… |
[40:51] | Terry Pue? | 特里・皮尤吗 |
[40:54] | It’s a blessing Patrick never had to know about him. | 幸好帕特里克不用知道他的事 |
[41:00] | Did he ever talk to you about the murders? Or the victims? | 他跟你谈过这些杀人案吗 或受害者们 |
[41:04] | He was all broke up about Little Aaron. | 小亚伦的事让他很心碎 |
[41:08] | Aaron Wyche. | 亚伦・威奇 |
[41:09] | Aaron Wyche. | 亚伦・威奇 |
[41:11] | How’d he know him? | 他怎么认识他的 |
[41:15] | Aaron lived right over there. | 亚伦就住那边 |
[41:20] | The day they pulled Aaron from up underneath that bridge, | 他们在桥下找到亚伦的那天 |
[41:23] | Patrick, he come home and he said, | 帕特里克回到家 他说 |
[41:24] | “Mama… he’s gettin’ closer.” | “妈妈 他接近了” |
[41:40] | Police and emergency vehicles responded this morning… | 警方和应急车辆今早响应了 |
[41:43] | to a powerful explosion in the Bowen Homes Housing complex. | 博文住宅区的一起强烈爆炸 |
[41:47] | The blast tore through a daycare center at approximately 11:30, | 爆炸于约11点30分 炸毁了一家日托所 |
[41:51] | killing three children and injuring 11 others. | 杀死三名儿童 炸伤11人 |
[41:54] | The city says early investigations point to a faulty boiler. | 市政称 初步调查认为是锅炉事故 |
[41:58] | But many residents of Bowen Homes are not satisfied. | 但博文住宅区的很多居民对此并不满意 |
[42:01] | They are convinced | 他们坚信 |
[42:02] | it is tied to the recent slayings of black children. | 此事与近来的黑人儿童凶杀案有关 |
[42:06] | Mayor Maynard Jackson will update the community | 梅纳德・杰克逊市长今晚将在当地一所 |
[42:09] | and address concerns tonight at a local Baptist church. | 浸信会教堂向民众透露最新消息 并回应大家的担忧 |
[42:13] | I grieve for, and I grieve with, this community… | 我为这个社区 也跟这个社区和家属们 |
[42:18] | and these families. | 一同哀悼 |
[42:20] | With all the families who have lost little ones. | 以及所有失去了孩子的家庭 |
[42:24] | This is tragedy heaped upon inexplicable tragedy. | 这是发生在莫名悲剧之上的悲剧 |
[42:30] | But remember, | 但记住 |
[42:32] | he “Hath not given us the spirit of fear… | 因为神赐给我们 不是胆怯的心 |
[42:36] | but of power… | 乃是刚强 |
[42:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:39] | – And of love.” – Yes. | -仁爱 -对 |
[42:42] | We cannot allow anything to tear at the bonds of our community. | 我们不能允许任何东西破坏我们社区的团结 |
[42:50] | It is within those bonds that we have always prevailed. | 正是这种团结让我们一直获得胜利 |
[42:54] | He’s very good. | 他真厉害 |
[42:55] | Through our courage, | 是我们的勇气 |
[42:56] | through our optimism, and our faith. | 我们的乐观 信念 |
[42:57] | His daddy and granddaddy were preachers. | 他爸爸和爷爷都是传教士 |
[43:00] | Consoling is the family business. | 安抚人心是家族事业 |
[43:02] | As a member of this community, and as your mayor, | 作为这个社区的一员 也作为市长 |
[43:06] | I assure you that just as no injustice will go unanswered, | 我向你们保证 正义会得到伸张 |
[43:11] | no negligence will go unpunished. | 渎职会被惩罚 |
[43:22] | Mayor Jackson, what is the city doing | 杰克逊市长 城市正采取什么行动 |
[43:24] | to find out what caused the explosion? | 调查爆炸原因 |
[43:26] | We are absolutely committed to finding out what happened here. | 我们对查明原因非常坚决 |
[43:29] | But what exactly are you doing? | 但你们具体在做什么 |
[43:32] | Who are you investigating? | 你们在调查谁 |
[43:33] | Well, right now, the question is: What are we investigating? | 此刻的问题是 我们在调查什么 |
[43:36] | What? | 什么 |
[43:37] | It appears that some of the heating equipment was quite old. | 现在看来 有些加热设备很老了 |
[43:40] | I’m a veteran. That sounded like a bomb. | 我是老兵 那听上去像炸弹 |
[43:42] | Nah, it blew down fences. It wasn’t no boiler. | 栅栏都炸飞了 那才不是锅炉 |
[43:44] | There is no indication from the scene of any explosive device. | 现场并无迹象表明有爆炸装置 |
[43:48] | They killin’ children every other way. Why not like this? | 他们反正也在各种杀孩子 怎么不会用这种方法 |
[43:52] | My friends, we cannot conflate an accident with the murders… | 朋友们 我们不能把事故和谋杀混淆 |
[43:56] | Ain’t no accident! | 才不是事故 |
[43:57] | We know who done this! | 我们知道是谁干的 |
[43:58] | Just like we know who done all the rest of ’em! | 我们也知道其他的都是谁干的 |
[44:00] | It’s the Klan! | 是三K党 |
[44:01] | Please, let me be very clear, | 请允许我说清楚 |
[44:04] | there is no evidence of Klan involvement. | 并无证据表明三K党与此事有关 |
[44:07] | They been terrorizing us for generations! | 他们恐吓我们几代人了 |
[44:09] | Now they’re coming after our children! | 现在他们又来害我们的孩子 |
[44:10] | How could you not investigate them? | 你怎么能不调查他们 |
[44:12] | We are looking into every possible lead. | 我们在调查所有可能线索 |
[44:14] | What leads? | 什么线索 |
[44:15] | Why don’t you tell these people the truth? | 你为什么不说实话 |
[44:17] | It’s the Klan that’s doing this! | 就是三K党做的 |
[44:19] | We got 19 dead or missing black children! | 19个死亡或失踪的黑人孩子 |
[44:23] | Who else doin’ that to us? | 还有谁会对我们做这种事 |
[44:25] | They our babies! | 那是我们的孩子 |
[44:27] | They our babies! | 我们的孩子 |
[44:30] | Please, good people. | 各位好市民 |
[44:32] | We must remain calm. | 我们得保持冷静 |
[44:35] | I thought these were his supporters. | 我以为他们是他的支持者 |
[44:37] | They are. | 是的 |
[44:38] | If I believed the Klan had anything to do with this, | 如果我真认为此事跟三K党有关 |
[44:41] | I would not sleep | 我会不眠不休 |
[44:42] | until I had each and every one of them behind bars. | 直到把他们都关起来 |
[44:47] | You may write it as scripture. | 这绝不是空话 |
[44:48] | We know who it is, why don’t you know? | 我们知道是谁 你怎么能不知道 |
[44:51] | We will leave no stone unturned. | 我们将不遗余力 |
[44:54] | We got us a black mayor! We got us a black commissioner! | 我们有黑人市长 黑人专员 |
[44:57] | Black council members! | 黑人议员 |
[44:59] | We voted for you! And now ain’t nobody doing nothing for us? | 我们为你投了票 可现在却没人帮我们 |
[45:04] | We are not your adversaries in this problem. | 在此事上 我们不是你们的敌人 |
[45:07] | – Wanna know who the Klan is? – Yeah! | -想知道三K党是什么人吗 -是啊 |
[45:09] | We are together in this. | 我们是一心的 |
[45:10] | They the rich white men that own him and him! | 就是控制了他和他的有钱白人 |
[45:14] | You boot-licking lackeys, always telling us not to be emotional! | 你俩马屁精总叫我们别激动 |
[45:18] | Well damn it, I’m emotional! | 我现在就很激动 |
[45:19] | All right, sir. | 好吧 先生 |
[45:23] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[45:23] | I’ve never seen a black politician | 我从未见过黑人政客 |
[45:25] | shouted down at a church before. | 在教堂里被人哄下去 |
[45:27] | The accident has nothing to do with the murders. | 事故跟凶案毫无关系 |
[45:29] | They don’t want to hear logic. | 他们不想听逻辑 |
[45:31] | They don’t want to hear excuses. | 他们是不想听借口 |
[45:32] | Eleven black children had to die | 死了11个黑人孩子 |
[45:34] | for this city to take us seriously. | 城市才肯认真看待我们 |
[45:38] | Eleven. | 11个 |
[45:41] | Now they tell us they’re turnin’ over every stone. | 现在他们说他们将不遗余力 |
[45:45] | Well, I have news for them: | 我要告诉他们 |
[45:47] | we will leave no stone unturned! | 我们才会不遗余力 |
[45:52] | This is what they want to hear. | 这就是他们想听到的 |
[45:53] | We know what isn’t being done! | 我们知道他们没做什么 |
[45:56] | We know what isn’t being said! | 我们知道他们没说什么 |
[45:59] | And why? | 为什么 |
[46:00] | Because they’re afraid… | 因为他们怕 |
[46:02] | That’s right. | 对 |
[46:03] | Of losing election dollars. | 怕失去选举捐助 |
[46:05] | Losing tourists. | 失去游客 |
[46:07] | While we are losing babies! | 而我们在失去孩子 |
[46:11] | Yes! | 是的 |
[46:12] | We got nothing left to lose! | 我们再没有可失去的了 |
[46:15] | We elected these leaders, | 我们选出了这些领袖 |
[46:17] | yet our children are not given the full protection of the law! | 而我们的孩子没有得到法律的完全保护 |
[46:23] | We are going to make this city give every poor, black child | 我们要让城市给每个穷困的黑人孩子 |
[46:29] | the same consideration and protection… | 和其他孩子一样的 |
[46:33] | As every other kind of child. | 照顾和保护 |
[46:36] | That’s right! | 说得对 |
[46:38] | We will show the world who is the real strength of Atlanta! | 我们要让世界知道 亚特兰大真正的力量在谁 |
[46:51] | 市区为”停止”做好准备 母亲们为正义游行 游行抗议儿童屠杀 | |
[46:55] | The plane was late. | 飞机晚点了 |
[46:57] | Redding and Jim are already up there. | 莱丁和吉姆已经去了 |
[47:00] | – Any clue what it’s about? – Nope. | -知道是什么事吗 -不知道 |
[47:01] | Jesus, you should’ve been with us Thursday night. | 天啊 周四晚你真该在的 |
[47:03] | Where? | 在哪 |
[47:04] | The mayor spoke at a Baptist church. | 市长去了一家浸信会教堂讲话 |
[47:06] | Bill, they shouted him down from the pulpit. | 比尔 他们把他从讲道坛上哄了下去 |
[47:08] | At a black church? | 在黑人教堂吗 |
[47:09] | These people are saying that everything is the Klan: | 他们说一切都是三K党做的 |
[47:11] | the explosion, the killings. They didn’t care what he had to say. | 爆炸 杀戮 根本不想听他说的 |
[47:14] | Which is why we’re not getting support… | 所以我们才得不到支持 |
[47:16] | You gentlemen coming? | 你们来吗 |
[47:19] | Also, while you were gone, | 而且你不在时 |
[47:20] | we missed the Friday STOP deadline. | 我们错过了”停止”的周五最后时限 |
[47:22] | The crosses never materialized, and the march starts in an hour. | 十字架没做出来 游行一小时后就开始了 |
[47:25] | Look, we tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[47:27] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[47:30] | The mayor’s ordered a covert investigation into the Klan. | 市长下令要去三K党卧底调查 |
[47:33] | This is what I was trying to tell you. | 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[47:35] | Jim and I saw him take the beating of his life | 吉姆和我看到他为了说服人们 |
[47:37] | trying to convince people it’s not the Klan. | 不是三K党而被痛扁了一顿 |
[47:39] | To convince people not to jump to conclusions. | 是为说服大家不要乱下结论 |
[47:41] | And he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[47:42] | Are we directing this investigation based on voter whim? | 我们要根据选民的想法来决定调查走向吗 |
[47:45] | This has nothing to do with what you saw at that church. | 这跟教堂发生的事无关 |
[47:47] | The mayor has always believed, and I agree, | 市长一直认为 我也同意 |
[47:49] | we have to take a serious look into the Klan. | 我们应该好好调查一下三K党 |
[47:52] | But we don’t want to inflame the public. | 但我们不想点燃民众情绪 |
[47:54] | He wants GBI to take the lead. | 他要佐治亚州调查局来负责 |
[47:56] | Fine, let them have it. | 好啊 让他们去吧 |
[47:57] | Why wouldn’t the task force run it? We know the cases. | 为什么不让专案组负责 我们了解案子 |
[48:00] | The mayor insists this be run completely independent of APD. | 市长坚持此事独立于亚特兰大警局调查 |
[48:04] | We have a long history of Klan in the ranks. | 我们警局里一直有三K党的成员 |
[48:06] | If any member of the force, past or present, | 如果最终发现警局内部人员 不管是否在职 |
[48:08] | turns out to be involved, we need a clean chain of evidence. | 也涉案了 我们得保证证据链的干净 |
[48:11] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[48:13] | I need an agent from the bureau | 我需要一名联调局的探员 |
[48:15] | to serve as liaison for the operation. | 作为该行动的联络人 |
[48:19] | You got it, Chief. | 好的 局长 |
[48:21] | You’ve got warrants for wiretaps and authorization | 你们有对本地成员监听 |
[48:23] | for 24-hour surveillance on local operatives. | 和全天候监视的搜查令 |
[48:25] | This stays under the radar. | 此事低调进行 |
[48:27] | Only myself and Commissioner Brown will be read in. | 只有我和布朗专员会知道 |
[48:31] | I’ll set you up with GBI. | 我去给你们联系佐治亚州调查局 |
[48:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[48:44] | Good. | 好 |
[48:48] | You think this operation is a good use of your time? | 你觉得这个行动是利用你时间的好方式吗 |
[48:51] | What I “think” is we’re here to solve 19 murders. | 我觉得 我们是来侦破19桩凶案的 |
[48:55] | So I’m gonna allow for every possibility. | 所以我会考虑一切可能性 |
[48:57] | Even if it has nothing to do with what we came here to pursue? | 尽管这跟我们来这里追查的线索毫无关系吗 |
[48:59] | Holden, we’re not here to support any theory. | 霍顿 我们不是来支持某个理论的 |
[49:03] | We should be deriving a theory | 我们应该靠确认 |
[49:05] | by either confirming or eliminating leads. | 或排除线索来得到理论 |
[49:08] | Evidence informs the profile. | 证据决定侧写 |
[49:10] | Not the other way around. | 而非反过来 |
[49:10] | What evidence is there to suspect the Klan? | 有什么证据表明可能是三K党了 |
[49:13] | Generations of violence and systemic racism. | 数代人的暴力和系统性的种族歧视 |
[49:17] | We can’t not investigate that. | 我们不能不调查 |
[49:19] | Then let some brick agent sit in the woods and stare at rednecks. | 那就让小探员去林子里盯乡巴佬吧 |
[49:21] | We need to stay focused. | 我们得保持专注 |
[49:22] | – If you’re distracted… – I’m not distracted. | -如果你分心… -我没分心 |
[49:24] | I know you have a family, | 我知道你有家庭 |
[49:25] | and I understand being home on the weekends… | 我理解周末回家… |
[49:27] | Holden. | 霍顿 |
[49:28] | But now you’re taking part of Thursday, all of Friday, | 但你现在周四就走 周五都不在 |
[49:30] | plane’s late half the time on Monday. | 周一早上飞机也老晚点 |
[49:31] | Look, I have some things to deal with at home. | 我家里有事得应付 |
[49:35] | It’s personal. | 是私事 |
[49:39] | The crosses. | 十字架 |
[49:46] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[49:50] | “Assembly required”? | “需要组装” |
[49:52] | Who comes up with this shit? | 谁想的这破玩意 |
[49:54] | We’re not gonna make it in time. | 我们赶不及的 |
[49:56] | I promised I would be there. | 我保证会去了 |
[49:58] | I’m fucking doing this. | 我一定要去 |
[50:02] | Promise me you’ll never tell anyone | 向我保证你不会告诉别人 |
[50:04] | I helped build crosses for a march. | 我帮忙为游行做十字架来着 |
[50:17] | Done. Where’s the base? | 好了 基座呢 |
[50:37] | Just go! Go! Go! | 快走吧 走 |
[50:46] | Go all the way down Butler: that’ll take us south to Auburn. | 开到巴特勒 这样能到南边奥本那里 |
[50:48] | We can beat them to the church, | 我们可以比他们早到教堂 |
[50:50] | get at least one up before they get there. | 在他们走到那里之前至少竖一个 |
[50:56] | Hey, asshole! | 混蛋 |
[51:03] | You can’t park here! | 你不能停在这里 |
[51:05] | – You’re gonna have to move the car. – FBI. | -你得把车挪开 -联调局 |
[51:16] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[51:17] | Federal agent! | 联邦探员 |
[51:18] | Pardon me! | 请借过 |
[51:22] | 圣路易斯与亚特兰大同在 | |
[51:23] | 停止暴力 | |
[52:06] | 达伦・格拉斯 | |
[52:22] | 记住我们的孩子 | |
[52:35] | Excuse me. I have to move this. | 不好意思 我得把这个搬开 |
[52:36] | – No problem. – All right. | -没事 -好 |
[53:34] | Another one, please. | 再来一杯 谢谢 |
[53:40] | Jim says they found another body. | 吉姆说又发现了一具尸体 |
[53:45] | Lubie? | 卢比 |
[53:50] | Cause? | 死因 |
[53:52] | – Strangulation. – Where? | -勒毙 -在哪 |
[53:54] | Vandiver Road. | 范德威路 |
[53:58] | About two miles from victims one and two. | 距1号和2号受害者大概两英里 |
[54:00] | What was he wearing? | 他穿了什么 |
[54:01] | Just his Jockeys. | 只有运动衫 |
[54:03] | Same as four others. | 跟另外四个一样 |
[54:07] | It fits. He fits the pattern. | 他符合规律 |
[54:10] | They’ve got to get on board with us. This is one predator, Bill. | 他们得认同我们的看法 这是单一凶手 比尔 |
[54:16] | We just got to figure out how to get him in the open. | 我们得想到办法让他暴露自己 |
[54:20] | Today was… | 今天… |
[54:22] | You had a good idea. | 你的点子很好 |
[54:24] | Probably won’t be your last. | 你还会想到好点子的 |
[54:25] | I don’t understand how 19 children can be slaughtered, | 真不懂怎么死了19个孩子 |
[54:26] | and we spend an afternoon | 我们却要一整个下午 |
[54:28] | figuring out which drill bit is official size. | 摆弄钻头 |
[54:30] | It’s been a tough day. | 今天很辛苦 |
[54:34] | You heard from Quantico? | 匡提科有消息吗 |
[54:38] | Does Gunn even know what we’re trying to do down here? | 甘恩知道我们在干什么吗 |
[54:40] | I don’t think anyone knows how to deal with this, Holden. | 我觉得没人知道该怎么应对 霍顿 |
[54:42] | It’s not like there’s a blueprint for this. | 这种事又没有蓝图 |
[54:43] | We should be creating a blueprint. | 我们应该画一份蓝图的 |
[54:46] | As the experts. | 我们是专家 |
[54:53] | How are we supposed to do that | 可我们要怎么做到 |
[54:53] | when everything has to be filled out in triplicate? | 还要应付那么多官僚手续 |
[55:02] | Maybe when there’s an even 20, we’ll get a longer leash. | 或许等凑够了20个 对我们的管束会宽点 |
[55:12] | Your turn, right? | 该你了 是吧 |
[55:14] | I’m good for another. | 我可以再喝一杯 |
[55:15] | Nah, I’m gonna get flat. | 我去睡了 |
[55:18] | All right. All the travel takes it out of you. | 是啊 飞来飞去把你累坏了 |
[55:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:24] | Thanks for the drink. | 多谢你请喝酒 |