Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Okay. 好了
[00:32] Hello? 有人吗
[02:24] – Thanks for coming up, Dr. Carr. – Of course. -谢谢你能来 卡尔博士 -应该的
[02:26] I realized I don’t know much about your life in Boston, 我发现我对你在波士顿的生活不甚了解
[02:29] outside of your work at the university. Do you have a husband? 除了你在大学工作 你有丈夫吗
[02:32] – No. – Kids, or…? -没有 -孩子呢 或者…
[02:35] No. Neither. 也没有
[02:36] I’ve been following your work, 我一直在关注你的工作
[02:37] and I have to say I’m rather impressed. 不得不说 你让我印象深刻
[02:39] Well, thank you. I appreciate that. 谢谢夸奖
[02:40] I’m not the only one. 不只我这样想
[02:41] There’s a growing interest in your project around here. 大家对你的项目越来越感兴趣
[02:44] So I was wondering, 所以我在想
[02:45] Agents Tench and Ford can’t run this all by themselves, 坦奇探员和福特探员无法独自完成这些工作
[02:48] if you would be interested in 你是否愿意在匡提科
[02:49] managing the project and keeping things on track 以更固定的职位来管理这个项目
[02:52] in a more permanent position here at Quantico. 让研究工作顺利进行
[02:54] – No. I can’t. – You don’t have to answer now. -不 我不行 -你不必现在就回答我
[02:58] It’s very flattering, but I already have a job in Boston. 我很荣幸 但我在波士顿已经有工作了
[03:01] Dr. Carr, your knowledge and professionalism 卡尔博士 你的知识和专业素养
[03:04] have already had a great impact 深刻地影响了
[03:05] on our understanding of behavioral science. 我们对行为科学的理解
[03:08] It would be a shame not to take full advantage of that. 若不能充分利用就太可惜了
[03:12] Take your time. 慢慢来
[03:16] Sleep on it. 好好考虑
[03:23] I’d rather you didn’t tell Tench or Ford 希望你在决定之前
[03:25] about this until you make your decision. 不要对坦奇和福特提及此事
[03:27] – They don’t know? – No. -他们还不知道 -对
[03:32] I have two questions for you, Benjamin. First one… 我有两个问题 本杰明 第一…
[03:36] – That thing on? – Yes. -开了吗 -开了
[03:38] What the fuck were you crying about last time we saw you? 我们上次见你时 你他妈在哭什么
[03:41] And secondly, and this one is a big question, 第二 这是个大问题
[03:43] so I want you to listen very carefully. 我希望你仔细听好
[03:45] Are you listening to me? Benji? 你在听我说话吗 小本
[03:49] Why? Why would you do that to Beverly Jean? 为什么 你为什么要那样对贝芙莉·简
[03:54] Fractured jaw. Two black eyes. 打裂她下巴 打肿她双眼
[03:57] Why? 为什么
[03:58] Fourteen stab wounds in the torso with a kitchen knife. 用菜刀在她身上捅了14下
[04:02] Blow to the head, blunt force trauma. 用钝器击打她头部 导致外伤
[04:04] Her breasts were amputated. 割掉她的乳房
[04:07] I need to know this. 给我个原因
[04:10] Why would you do that to your girlfriend, man? 你为什么要这样对你女友
[04:12] I didn’t. 我没有
[04:13] So you’re telling us it was Frank. 所以你是说 这是弗兰克干的
[04:21] He called us. He was freaked out. I went over. 他打给我们 他吓坏了 我就过去了
[04:26] – And then? – I walked into the living room -然后呢 -我走进客厅
[04:28] and Beverly Jean was knocked out on the floor, tied up. 看到贝芙莉·简被打晕在地 绑了起来
[04:31] Did he tell you what happened? 他告诉你发生什么了吗
[04:32] Benji was a total mess. 小本当时一团糟
[04:34] Think he tried to get into her panties, or someting, 他可能是想上她之类的
[04:35] she wouldn’t let him, so he knocked her out. 她不同意 他就把她敲晕了
[04:38] That’s why he called you? 那是他打给你的原因吗
[04:39] He always calls me when he’s in trouble. 他每次惹了麻烦都给我打电话
[04:41] – But she was still alive at this point? – Yes. -但她当时还活着吗 -对
[04:43] – So why’d you kill her? – Don’t answer that. -那你为何要杀了她 -不用回答
[04:51] I didn’t. 我没杀她
[04:54] Why would a man, any man, 为什么一个男人 任何男人
[04:55] do that to a woman’s breasts? 会对女人的乳房下此毒手
[04:58] And who would take a hunting knife to a woman’s reproductive organs? 谁会用猎刀切开女人的生殖器官
[05:02] All right. All right. 好吧 好吧
[05:03] “All right”? There’s nothing right about it. “好吧” 这根本不好
[05:05] That’s enough. Now my client’s also a victim here. 够了 我的委托人同时也是受害者
[05:07] A victim? Interesting, thank you, I’ll take that. 受害者 有意思 谢谢 我接受
[05:10] Let’s do an easy one. Why did you do that to her hair? 换个简单的问题 你为什么要那样处理她的头发
[05:12] – You don’t have to answer that. – So you did cut her hair? -不用回答 -这么说你确实割下了她的头发
[05:15] Frank seems to think Beverly Jean got to a point in your relationship 弗兰克似乎认为贝芙莉·简在和你交往过程中
[05:18] where she was interested in seeing other guys. 开始对其他男人有兴趣
[05:21] She’d just had her hair done, right? 她刚做好了头发 是不是
[05:22] Let me ask you one more thing. 我再问你一个问题
[05:25] How does stabbing somebody in the asshole make you feel better? 用刀捅别人的肛门如何能让你好受一点
[05:27] Enough. This is all just speculation. 够了 这都是推测而已
[05:29] You still have the death penalty in Pennsylvania? 宾夕法尼亚州还有死刑吗
[05:31] Don’t threaten my client. 别威胁我的委托人
[05:32] Tell us you’re not a monster. Give us one reason to believe. 告诉我们你不是怪物 给我们一个相信你的理由
[05:35] She fucked Frank. 她睡了弗兰克
[05:37] He told you this? 他告诉你的吗
[05:39] – I saw. – What did you see? -我看见了 -你看见了什么
[05:42] I saw her on the living room floor with Frank on top of her. 我看见她躺在客厅的地板上 弗兰克压在她身上
[05:46] So what did you do? 你做了什么
[05:48] – Nothing. – You didn’t do anything? -什么都没做 -你什么都没做
[05:50] – No. – You didn’t hit him? -没有 -你没打他吗
[05:52] – No. – You hit her. -没有 -但你打了她
[05:54] Why would Beverly Jean want sex with Frank? 为什么贝芙莉·简想和弗兰克做爱
[05:57] He’s always saying he liked her hair. 他总是说他很喜欢她的头发
[06:02] Every time he saw her. 每次看见她都说
[06:04] Thing is, he didn’t care about her hair at all. 问题是他根本不在乎她的头发
[06:06] He just used it to rile me. 他那么说只是为了激怒我
[06:10] She was too stupid to notice. 她太蠢了 意识不到
[06:13] – So you killed her? – I didn’t kill her. -所以你杀了她 -我没有杀她
[06:16] She was already dead when I stabbed her. 我捅她时 她已经死了
[06:21] She was already dead. 她已经死了
[06:24] – So you raped her in front of him? – He told you that? -你在他面前强奸她吗 -他告诉你的吗
[06:26] Why do you want to fuck your brother-in-law’s girlfriend? 你为什么想要操你大舅子的女朋友
[06:28] Maybe he wants to show him how to do it? 也许他想把正确做法演示给他
[06:29] Maybe you was just trying to mess with him? 也许你只是和他过不去
[06:31] Fuck you. 操你妈
[06:34] I hope they fry your ass in the fucking chair. 我希望他们用电椅处死你
[06:36] Don’t try to intimidate my client. 不要恐吓我的委托人
[06:44] If Benjamin killed her, you should just tell us. 如果是本杰明杀了她 你应该告诉我们
[06:48] I didn’t see Benji kill her. 我没看到小本杀她
[07:01] I hate that fuck Frank, but it’s always the boyfriend. 我讨厌弗兰克那个混蛋 但凶手总是男朋友
[07:04] When you’re lost, you play the odds. It’s Benjamin. 想不明白时 看概率就行 凶手是本杰明
[07:07] I’m not so sure. 我不确定
[07:08] You should have seen Frank after you walked out of the room. 你真该看看你走出门后弗兰克的样子
[07:11] He looked at me and said, “I did not see Benjamin kill her.” 他看着我说 “我没看到小本杀她”
[07:14] – They’re messing with us. – I believed him. -他们在扰乱我们 -我相信他
[07:16] – I am sick and tired of this shithole. – I know. -我真是受够这个鬼地方了 -我知道
[07:21] Hey. Nancy made me promise to invite you to dinner. 南茜让我一定要邀请你来吃晚餐
[07:25] She wants to see who I’m spending all this time with. You know? 她想看看整天和我混在一起的是谁
[07:27] Have a look at you. 她想好好看看你
[07:31] I would love that. 我很愿意
[07:34] – Could I bring Debbie? – Of course. -我能带上黛比吗 -当然
[07:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:42] I saw Benji. 我看到了小本
[07:44] He had his head in his hands. He was crying. 他双手抱着头在哭
[07:48] There was blood everywhere. 到处都是血
[07:51] Splashing. 四处飞溅
[07:54] And then I see Beverly Jean in the bathtub. 然后我就看到贝芙莉·简在浴缸里
[07:58] Was she alive? 她还活着吗
[08:05] I saw Benji. 我看到了小本
[08:07] He had his head in his hands. He was crying. 他双手抱着头在哭
[08:12] There was blood everywhere. 到处都是血
[08:14] Splashing. 四处飞溅
[08:18] And then I see Beverly Jean in the bathtub. 然后我就看到贝芙莉·简在浴缸里
[08:24] She was there. 她当时在场
[08:28] What makes you say that? 你为什么这么说
[08:31] “Splashing.” “四处飞溅”
[08:32] She doesn’t describe splashes on the wall, 她形容的不是溅到墙上的血迹
[08:35] she uses a verb in the present tense. 她用了一个现在时态的动词
[08:36] She says, “Splashing.” 她说”四处飞溅”
[08:44] There was blood everywhere. 到处都是血
[08:47] Splashing. 四处飞溅
[08:50] Beverly Jean was still alive when Rose got there. 露丝到那儿时 贝芙莉·简还活着
[08:54] Jesus. 天啊
[08:59] The three of them are in it together. 他们三个是一伙儿的
[09:02] That’s right. 没错
[09:10] This feels very grown up. 这样感觉很成年人
[09:13] – What does? – This. -什么 -这样
[09:15] Going to dinner at your partner’s house. 去你搭档家里吃晚餐
[09:18] You putting on a tie and being all nervous. 你戴上领带 紧张不安的
[09:20] I am not nervous. 我没紧张
[09:23] – If you don’t want to go, just say so. – I do want to go. -你要是不想去 就直说 -我想去
[09:26] Well, you could be a little less sarcastic. 那你可以少挖苦我一点
[09:28] What makes you think I’m being sarcastic? 你为什么觉得我在挖苦你
[09:49] That’s better. 这样好多了
[10:07] Hi. Welcome. Please come in. 欢迎 快进来
[10:09] Hi! I’m so happy that you’re here. Come in. 你们来了我真高兴 快进来
[10:12] – I’m Nancy. – I’m Bill. -我是南茜 -我是比尔
[10:14] Debbie. I’ve heard a lot about you. 我是黛比 我听说过很多关于你的事
[10:16] I can only imagine what Holden might have said. 我能想到霍顿都说了些什么
[10:18] I have been dying to meet you. 我一直很想见你
[10:19] Isn’t it crazy that we haven’t met yet? 你能相信我们竟然一直没见面吗
[10:21] Yes, I’ve been dying to meet you, too. 我也一直很想见你
[10:26] Look at you. You’re babies. 看看你们 如此年轻
[10:29] Would you like a glass of wine? 要来杯葡萄酒吗
[10:31] I’d love one. 我很乐意来一杯
[10:32] I have so much to talk to you about. 我有好多话想和你说
[10:35] Let’s get you a drink. 我去给你拿杯酒
[10:41] Well, hello there. 你好
[10:42] Say hello, Brian. 打个招呼 布莱恩
[10:46] It’s okay. I used to have these when I was a kid. 没关系 我小时候也有这些
[10:53] I used to see how tall I could make the tower before it fell over. 我以前常试试我在塔倒下之前能搭多高
[11:02] May I? 我能试试吗
[11:14] Brian, its almost time to brush your teeth. 布莱恩 差不多该去刷牙了
[11:18] Come on, let’s have a drink. 来吧 我们喝杯酒
[11:22] I’m getting too old for one cheap motel after another. 我老了 不能再常常住在便宜的汽车旅馆
[11:24] One highway grill after another. 不断地吃高速上的简餐
[11:26] Sports bars. No one can mix a martini. 去运动酒吧 那里没人会调马提尼
[11:29] I can mix a martini. 我就很会调马提尼
[11:31] – Nancy makes the best dry martini. – Is that right? -南茜调的马提尼最好喝 -是吗
[11:33] If nothing else, I can do that. 别的不说 调酒我最在行
[11:38] What about you? 你呢
[11:39] – I can’t mix a martini. – But he sure can drink ’em. -我调不好马提尼 -但他会喝啊
[11:43] No. 不
[11:43] Where are you from? Bill never tells me much. 你是哪里人 比尔从不和我多说
[11:45] I know that you did Road School for a while, but… 我知道你做过一阵的巡回教学 但…
[11:49] Does he tell you anything? 他会和你说吗
[11:50] Oh, yes. Holden loves to talk. 当然 霍顿滔滔不绝
[11:52] See? It’s possible to talk about things together. 看 一起聊天是有可能的
[11:58] Where were you born? 你在哪儿出生的
[12:01] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[12:02] Certainly not New York. 肯定不是纽约
[12:05] You’re more of a Midwestern kind of guy. 你有中西部男人的那种特质
[12:08] See? 听到没
[12:09] Actually, I was born in Brooklyn. 其实我就是在布鲁克林出生的
[12:14] I was. I don’t know why you always think that’s funny. 真的 搞不懂你为什么总觉得好笑
[12:16] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:19] Sure. Go ahead and make fun of me. 没事 尽管开我玩笑吧
[12:23] Where was he until then? 那之前他在哪儿
[12:25] He was in an orphanage for 13 months. 他在孤儿院待了13个月
[12:29] But we haven’t been able to find out where he was before then. 但我们查不出他之前在哪儿
[12:33] How he got there or… 他怎么到的孤儿院或者…
[12:35] – Are you going to have kids? – No. -你们打算要孩子吗 -不
[12:38] At least not yet. 至少现在不考虑
[12:40] We tried several times, but then we decided to adopt. 我们试过几次 但后来决定收养一个
[12:45] I always thought it was such a beautiful way to help a child. 我一直认为这是个帮助孩子很美好的方式
[12:49] I never thought of it like that. 我从未那样想过
[12:52] If I have to be completely honest, I did it for my own sake. 老实说 我是为了我自己
[12:58] Can’t it be both? 不能两者都有吗
[13:02] Sometimes I wonder if I’m doing it well enough 有时候我会想 自己做的够不够好
[13:04] or if it would have been better 或者如果他被其他家庭领养
[13:05] for him to have gone to somebody else’s home. 现在会不会过得更好
[13:09] I think he’s very lucky to have you. 我觉得他有你很幸运
[13:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:16] How do you tell? 怎么判断呢
[13:20] Sometimes I get up at night and watch him sleeping. 有时候我半夜起来看他睡觉
[13:26] But I can’t help but wonder who he was… 但我总忍不住在想 他被我们收养前
[13:30] before we got him. 是什么样子
[13:35] What did he see or hear? 他有什么见闻
[13:41] Did anyone hold him when he cried? 当他哭时 有没有人抱住他
[14:00] He’s beautiful. 他真美
[14:05] I just wish I knew what went on inside that little head of his. 我真希望自己知道他的小脑袋里在想什么
[14:10] It’s always the mother, isn’t it? 根源总是母亲 不是吗
[14:12] They all have a crazy, angry mother. 他们都有个疯狂 愤怒的母亲
[14:14] Or an absent father. 或者缺席的父亲
[14:16] Benjamin only changed after his father took off. 本杰明在他父亲离开之后才变了样
[14:18] Maybe has nothing to do with the mother. 也许根本和母亲毫无关系
[14:20] Aren’t all fathers absent in some way? 在某程度上 所有父亲都缺席 不是吗
[14:23] I know my old man was never around. 我知道我小时候爸爸总不在家
[14:24] Imagine how different Benjamin and Rose’s lives might have been 试想一下如果他们的父亲从未离开
[14:27] if their father never left. 本杰明和露丝的生活会有多不同
[14:28] I’m not sure it would’ve changed much. 我觉得不会有多大区别
[14:33] – Your father really didn’t speak to you? – No. -你父亲以前真的不和你说话吗 -不说
[14:37] But you speak with Brian. 但你会和布莱恩聊天
[14:42] You want one more? 再来一杯吗
[14:46] – Did you walk him through the crime scene? – Yeah. -你带他去犯罪现场了吗 -去了
[14:48] Okay. Has he seen all our notes on the evidence? 好 我们对证据做的注释他都看了吗
[14:51] – Yeah, I showed him everything. – And? -我都给他看了 -然后呢
[14:53] He is going to try Benjamin first. 他要先审判本杰明
[14:55] Wait a minute. Say that again. 等等 再说一遍
[14:57] He’s only gonna try Benjamin, not all three. 他只会审判本杰明 不会审判另外两人
[14:59] – Mark, that’s not right. – Is that Ocasek? -马克 这不对 -是奥卡塞克吗
[15:01] He’s confident after he convicts Benjamin… 他有信心给本杰明定罪后…
[15:03] Obviously, there’s something he doesn’t understand. 显然 有些事情他没搞明白
[15:05] Well, I tried to explain exactly like you said, 我试着按你说的解释给他听
[15:08] but he wasn’t interested in talking. 但他对谈话没兴趣
[15:09] – Okay, look, I’ll call you back. – I’m sorry. -好吧 我等下给你回电 -抱歉
[15:11] Shit, it’s not your fault, Mark. 这不是你的错 马克
[15:13] Let me talk to some folks here and get back to you. 我先和这儿的人谈谈 再和你说
[15:15] – Okay. – What’s happening? -好的 -现在是什么情况
[15:17] The DA is going after Benjamin first, 地检要先审判本杰明
[15:19] which no doubt means he’ll end up offering a plea deal 也就是说他最后会因为弗兰克和露丝的证词
[15:21] for Frank’s and Rose’s testimony. 向他们提供认罪协议
[15:22] Did Ocasek tell him about Frank’s history of violence? 奥卡塞克有没有告诉他弗兰克的暴力史
[15:25] I’m sure he did. 他肯定说了
[15:27] Clearly, he’s the most dangerous of the three. 显然他是三人中最危险的
[15:29] We need to go talk to the DA, help him understand. 我们得去和地检谈谈 帮他搞清楚
[15:32] I have a deposition this afternoon. 我下午要宣誓作证
[15:33] – I can’t do anything till tomorrow. – I’ll go. -明天才有空 -我去
[15:37] You better go with him. 你最好和他一起去
[15:45] It is acutely obvious that, in this particular instance, 很显然 在此案件中
[15:48] the anger was triggered by stressors 愤怒是由集中在他未婚妻身上的
[15:51] that were focused on his fiancé in particular. 压力源触发的
[15:53] “Stressors”? “压力源”
[15:54] Dramatic life events. Things that pushed both their buttons. 剧变的生活事件 同时能触动他俩的事
[15:57] Frank Janderman was happily married with a new baby on the way. 弗兰克·詹德曼婚姻幸福 妻子快生了
[16:00] But Frank didn’t want to be a father. He hated that. 但弗兰克不想当父亲 他痛恨此事
[16:03] – Is that a motive? – No. It’s what we call a stressor. -这是动机吗 -不 我们称之为压力源
[16:07] So you think Frank did it? 所以你认为是弗兰克干的
[16:08] Benjamin wouldn’t have been able to do it on his own. 只凭本杰明一个人他做不到
[16:11] You’re saying Benjamin was provoked by Frank? 你意思是本杰明是被弗兰克激怒的吗
[16:13] Pushed. Yes. 被逼迫 没错
[16:14] Frank saw his chance and raped Beverly Jean. 弗兰克看到了机会 强奸了贝芙莉·简
[16:18] – Situationally motivated sexual assaults… – Wait. -由情境诱发的性侵犯… -等等
[16:20] – “Situationally”? – As opposed to preferential, yes. -“情境” -是的 与”自身”相对
[16:23] Well, look it. Here’s my question. 听着 我的问题是
[16:26] Who killed her? 谁杀了她
[16:27] All three of them are responsible for her death. 他们三人都对她的死有责任
[16:29] – So they all mutilated the body? – No, that was Benjamin. -他们都破坏了尸体吗 -不 是本杰明做的
[16:32] Frank and Benjamin left her body at the dump, wrapped up. 弗兰克和本杰明把她的尸体包好 扔到了垃圾场
[16:35] But Benjamin came back a few days later. He couldn’t let go. 但本杰明几天后又回去了 他无法释怀
[16:39] Remember, he was under a lot of stress. 记住 他当时压力很大
[16:40] He took the knife to her… 他用刀把她…
[16:41] Let me stop you there, because… here’s the problem. 容我打断一下 问题是
[16:45] How do I prove all this? 我要如何证明这些
[16:46] I’m just here to provide you with intelligent, accurate analysis. 我只是来向你提供合理 准确的分析
[16:49] If a jury can’t understand your analysis, 要是陪审团无法理解你的分析
[16:51] then it’s no use to anybody, is it? 那就毫无用处了 不是吗
[16:53] I agree. But it isn’t my job 我同意 但让陪审团理解
[16:54] to make the jury understand anything. 不是我的工作
[16:56] That’s your job. 而是你的工作
[16:57] And we have all placed our trust in you. 我们都寄希望于你
[17:05] How do we translate this so you can use it? 我们要如何解释 你才能使用
[17:07] What you’re saying is that 你在说的是
[17:08] both Benjamin and Frank killed her, right? 本杰明和弗兰克两个人都杀了她 是吗
[17:11] It’s complicated, I know. 我知道这很复杂
[17:13] Benjamin knocked her out because he felt like he was rejected, 本杰明敲晕了她 因为他感到自己被拒绝了
[17:16] which is a stressor. 这就是压力源
[17:17] He tied her up and called his brother-in-law Frank 他把她绑起来 打给他妹夫弗兰克
[17:20] because he didn’t know what to do. 因为他不知道该怎么办
[17:21] So Frank comes over 于是弗兰克过去了
[17:22] and takes advantage of the situation and rapes her. 利用当时的现状 趁机强奸了她
[17:25] Benjamin doesn’t stop him because he wants to see her humiliated. 本杰明没有阻止他 因为他想看到她被羞辱
[17:29] Now Frank knows that he’s in trouble, 然后弗兰克知道自己有麻烦了
[17:31] so he starts telling Benjamin what a slut she is. 他就开始告诉本杰明她是个荡妇
[17:34] And that is a big problem for Benjamin. 对本杰明来说 那是个很严重的问题
[17:37] So they kill her. 所以他们杀了她
[17:38] Then they call Rose, have her come and help clean up. 他们接着打给露丝 让她过来帮忙清理
[17:40] And she sees the poor girl in the bathtub 她看到那可怜的女孩躺在浴缸里
[17:43] and realizes that she’s still alive. 意识到她还活着
[17:45] So they stab her again. 所以他们再次捅了她
[17:47] And then they move the body to the dump. 然后把尸体移到了垃圾场
[17:52] Okay. 好吧
[17:56] Okay. 好吧
[17:58] – That went well. – You think? -还挺顺利 -是吗
[18:01] Sure, I mean… what don’t you think he grasped? 对啊 你觉得他哪里没理解
[18:05] Well, I mean, Holden, you know these people. I don’t. 霍顿 你了解这些人 我不了解
[18:08] I think that he seemed very intent on blaming Benjamin, 我觉得他一开始决心把罪行归咎于本杰明
[18:11] and I’m not quite sure I got him over that. 我不确定自己是否让他改变了心意
[18:15] Well, certainly at the end, he seemed very attentive. 至少在最后 他好像听得很专心
[18:18] I thought you laid it out clearly and concisely for him 我觉得你已经简明扼要地向他解释了
[18:21] that it was all three. 他们三个都是杀人犯
[18:22] Well, if you’re right, then we should be fine. 如果你是对的 那我们应该没问题
[18:24] Yes, we should be. 是的 应该没问题
[18:32] – How’s commuting? – What do you mean? -通勤怎么样了 -什么意思
[18:34] Having half of your life in Boston. 你一半的生活都在波士顿
[18:37] What? 什么
[18:40] Is the back and forth becoming a strain? 往返两地成为你的负担了吗
[18:41] I know that it was discombobulating for me, all the travel, 至少对我来说 之前为兼顾巡回教学
[18:44] when we were straddling Road School. 四处奔波时 非常累人
[18:49] Is small talk a way you deal with your anxiety? 闲聊是你处理焦虑的方式吗
[18:53] I suppose. 大概吧
[18:58] Okay. 好吧
[20:08] Thought you were back tomorrow. 你不是明天才回来吗
[20:10] Was. Plans changed. 本来是的 但计划有变
[20:12] We talked about that. 我们说过这事了
[20:13] Sorry, but I’m so glad you’re home early. 抱歉 但我很高兴你提早回来了
[20:25] You look tired. 你看起来很累
[20:27] I mean, you look great, but also a little tired. 我是说 你看起来很美 但也有点累
[20:31] Thanks. I, uh… I’m okay. 谢谢 我… 我没事
[20:34] If you want to go home, freshen up, 你可以先回家 梳洗一下
[20:35] I’ve got some things to finish here. 我还有点工作要做
[20:38] Oh, yeah. Okay. 好的
[20:42] You know, I actually wanted to talk something over with you. 其实我有点事想和你谈谈
[20:44] It’d be great if we could do that tonight. 要是今晚能谈就太好了
[20:46] What is it? 怎么了
[20:48] You know, it’s fine. It can wait. 没事 可以等等再谈
[20:50] No. No, come on. 不 过来
[20:53] I don’t think he even tried to understand what I was saying. 我觉得他根本不想弄明白我在说什么
[20:55] He just wanted some buzzwords that he could parrot. 他只想学一些他可以照搬去用的专业术语
[20:58] Intellectually, these people have reached their limits. 这些人已经达到了他们智力的上限
[21:02] They will never understand the discourse on any deeper level, 他们永远听不懂更深层次的话
[21:04] nor will they ever become conversant in your vernacular. 也永远不会精通你的术语
[21:06] I actually think they’re quite intuitive. 事实上 我觉得他们很直观
[21:09] I’m not talking about my colleagues. 我说的不是我的同事们
[21:11] Your colleagues? 你的同事们
[21:13] – Are you an FBI agent? – Don’t be absurd. -你是联调局探员吗 -别傻了
[21:18] But that is what I wanted to discuss. 但那就是我想和你讨论的
[21:20] I’m having a really hard time 我很难在我的研究
[21:22] juggling my research and everything back here. 和这里的生活之间找到平衡
[21:25] I warned you this would happen. 我提醒过你会这样
[21:28] Well, I’m torn. And I’m not really delivering either place. 我现在很为难 我两边都没做好
[21:32] And I should be spending more time at Quantico. 而我应该花费更多时间在匡提科
[21:34] I think that’s a bad idea. 我觉得这不是好主意
[21:40] – But you know best. – Well, I’m not sure I do or… -但你知道怎样最好 -我不确定我知道…
[21:44] It’s why I wanted to talk it over. 所以我想和你好好谈谈
[21:47] I don’t have to remind you. Your review is in three months. 不用我提醒你 你三个月后就要接受审核
[21:52] If you aren’t tenured, you’ll leave the university. 如果你没被授予终身教职 你会离开大学
[21:54] Yeah, you needn’t remind me. 你用不着提醒我
[21:56] It’s no secret I find it difficult 你知道我也不好受
[21:57] watching you waste your time down there. 看着你在那边浪费时间
[21:59] Waste my time? 浪费时间
[22:02] Do you think that I’m wasting my time? 你觉得我是在浪费时间吗
[22:04] – Come on, I don’t wanna argue about this. – Neither do I. -别这样 我不想争论这个 -我也不想
[22:08] Babe, focus on the thing that will make your career. 宝贝 专注于对你事业有帮助的事情
[22:11] They’ve offered me a full-time position. 他们给我提供了一份全职工作
[22:14] And? 然后呢
[22:18] You can’t be serious. 你不是认真的吧
[22:19] Why would you say that? 你为什么会这么说
[22:22] I’m sure it’s flattering, but honestly, you said it yourself, 这样很好 但说真的 你自己也说了
[22:24] these people have reached their intellectual limits. 这些人已经达到了他们智力的上限
[22:27] No, I didn’t say that. 不 我没那么说
[22:31] Do they know you’re lesbian? 他们知道你是同性恋吗
[22:34] – Of course not. – Exactly. You can’t be yourself. -当然不知道 -正是 你没办法做自己
[22:38] Are you really going to hide half of your life? 你真的要把一半的生活都隐藏起来吗
[22:41] – I do that here. – What do you mean by that? -我在这里也是如此 -你这是什么意思
[22:43] I can’t tell any of your friends I work with the FBI 我不能告诉你的朋友们我和联调局合作
[22:45] – because it could reflect badly on you. – Let’s not. -因为会对你产生不好的影响 -别这样
[22:51] I told Will and Gore I’d meet them for a glass of wine. 我跟威尔和戈尔约好了要一起喝酒
[22:55] Please. 拜托
[22:58] Come with me. 和我一起去吧
[23:01] In society, everyone behaves in certain ways 在社会中 每个人都会为了
[23:03] in order to avoid embarrassment, either for ourselves or others. 避免自己或他人尴尬 而表现出某些特定行为
[23:07] The very idea of embarrassing oneself, or others, 通过展现真正的自己 使自己或他人尴尬这种想法
[23:11] by being oneself speaks to a deeper treachery. 证明了更深层次的背叛
[23:15] Treachery! 背叛
[23:16] Goffman saw a connection between the kinds of acts or masks that 高夫曼看出了人们在现实生活中的角色和行为
[23:20] people put on in their daily lives and in theatrical performances. 与戏剧表演之间的联系
[23:25] In a social interaction, as in a theatrical performance, 社交互动与戏剧表演都一样
[23:28] there’s an onstage area where individuals, 有一个舞台区域
[23:30] or actors as the case may be, appear before the audience. 个人或演员站在上面 面对观众表演
[23:34] But there must be a backstage, 但一定会有后台
[23:36] a hidden, private area, 隐藏起来的私人区域
[23:38] where individuals can truly be themselves. 在那里每个人都可以做真正的自己
[23:40] Of course, Annaliese, that’s lovely, 当然 安娜丽丝 这种想法很好
[23:41] but you’re missing the point. 但你没搞清楚重点
[23:42] – Excuse me. – There’s no risk of embarrassment -失陪 -在隐藏起来的私人区域
[23:44] for anyone in their hidden and private places. 不会有任何人发生尴尬
[23:47] It’s not backstage where the damage is done. 造成伤害的地方从来不是后台
[23:50] Must we indulge in your melodrama? 我们必须沉溺于你的闹剧中吗
[24:11] What the fuck happened, Mark? 到底发生了什么 马克
[24:12] – I think you guys might be too late. – Is he in there? -我觉得你们可能来迟了 -他在里面吗
[24:14] – Yeah. – Let’s go talk to him. -在 -我们去和他谈谈
[24:17] Look, I know you came a long way… 我知道你们过来一趟不容易…
[24:18] Who doesn’t like a four-hour drive in winter? 谁不喜欢在大冬天里开4小时车呢
[24:20] If it’s done, it’s done. 如果结束就是结束了
[24:21] It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. 不到最后就还没结束
[24:28] You offered him a plea bargain? 你给他提供了认罪协议吗
[24:30] He just pled guilty to third-degree murder. 他刚刚认了三级谋杀罪
[24:32] And he is now facing five to 20 years 现在面临在州立精神病院
[24:34] in a state psychiatric hospital. 服刑5到20年
[24:36] – You’ve misunderstood. – Look. You did a great job. -你误解了 -你们干得不错
[24:39] And you almost got it right. 但你们弄错了一点
[24:41] But it was never Frank, it was all Benjamin. 犯人从来不是弗兰克 一直都是本杰明
[24:42] You know that’s not true. 你知道不是这样的
[24:45] You had an expert in psychopathy and sexual homicide 你们让一位波士顿大学的
[24:48] from Boston University make a recommendation 精神病和性谋杀专家提出建议
[24:50] that Frank motivated Benjamin to commit murder and… 说是弗兰克促使本杰明杀害…
[24:53] She said he pushed his buttons. 她是说他触发了他
[24:54] And Benjamin came back and disfigured the body. 接着本杰明回去 破坏了尸体
[24:57] Well, guess what? 你猜怎么着
[24:58] Frank confirmed all that. 弗兰克确证了这一切
[24:59] But Dr. Carr got one thing wrong. 但卡尔博士弄错了一件事
[25:01] Frank didn’t rape her. Benjamin did. 弗兰克没有强奸她 是本杰明
[25:04] The victim was already dead when Frank got there. 当弗兰克到那时 被害人已经死了
[25:06] – Hold on. – She said Benjamin was jealous, -等等 -她说本杰明嫉妒
[25:08] sexually frustrated, humiliated. 受到性挫折 非常屈辱
[25:10] That’s a motive. 那就是动机
[25:11] – You got it all wrong. – I have the report right here. -你全都弄错了 -报告就在这里
[25:13] I’ve read the report. It points in the opposite direction. 我看过报告了 指向了完全相反的方向
[25:16] Benjamin was impotent because of the stressors. 本杰明因为压力源而无法勃起
[25:18] He was frustrated and humiliated. 他受到性挫折 非常屈辱
[25:20] It was impossible for him to rape the victim. 他不可能强奸被害人
[25:22] I understand the righteousness of your cause, 我理解你事业的正义性
[25:24] but this is an exceptionally difficult and disturbing case. 但这起案子极其困难 令人烦恼
[25:27] There’s very little forensic evidence. 法医证据很少
[25:29] Almost all the evidence is circumstantial. 几乎所有证据都是间接证据
[25:31] You classify our evidence as circumstantial? 你把我们的证据归类为间接证据
[25:36] Frank told us where to find the victim’s breasts. 弗兰克告诉我们哪里能找到被害人的乳房
[25:39] – Benjamin had kept them. – So? -本杰明留着它们 -所以呢
[25:41] So, I got a guy who’s jealous, sexually frustrated, 一个疑犯嫉妒 受到性挫折
[25:43] and we find the victim’s breasts buried in his backyard. 还把被害人的乳房埋到自家后院
[25:47] Then I got a guy who’s willing to tell us what happened. 另一个疑犯愿意告诉我们当时的情况
[25:49] There’s a huge difference between killing a woman 杀害一个女人和在她死后才破坏尸体
[25:51] and mutilating her body after she is dead. 有着本质的区别
[25:53] A plea bargain is the only antidote against a failed prosecution. 认罪协议是解决起诉失败的唯一有效方法
[25:57] You’re letting Frank off. 你要放过弗兰克
[25:58] He shouldn’t just go to a mental institution for five years. 去精神病院待5年太便宜他了
[26:01] – He should be put away for life. – Five to 20 years. -他该判终身监禁 -是5到20年
[26:04] And the defense is arguing the state had a duty of care 而且辩方正在争辩 弗兰克第一次入院时
[26:07] the first time Frank was in the hospital. 州政府对他应有注意义务
[26:08] Theoretically the onus is on the state to make him better. 理论上州政府有义务让他好转
[26:11] He’s never going to get better. 他永远不会变好
[26:13] I have to make a phone call. 我得打个电话
[26:36] He’s letting the wrong guy off with a lighter sentence. 他让真正的罪人从轻发落了
[26:38] When Wendy explained it to him, he seemed to understand. 温迪给他解释时 还以为他理解了
[26:43] I think he just wasn’t sure he could convince a jury. 我觉得他只是不确定自己能否说服陪审团
[26:46] – This way it’s airtight. – He didn’t try. -这样做就万无一失 -他试都没试
[26:53] No hard feelings, okay? 别生气 好吗
[26:55] I know the outcome wasn’t what you wanted. 我知道这不是你们想要的结果
[26:58] All three behind bars, and Benjamin’ll fry for what he did. 三人全部入狱 本杰明被处电刑 罪有应得
[27:01] Not all bad. You know what we’re up against. 不全是坏事 你们知道我们面对的是什么
[27:06] We have to consider the attention span of a prospective jury pool. 我们必须考虑潜在陪审团的注意力持续时间
[27:09] Need to keep them in mind. 得牢记于心
[27:10] Our objective is 我们的目标是
[27:11] the lowest cost for the highest quality of justice. 用最小的代价换取最高质量的司法公正
[27:14] You know this is bullshit. 你知道这都是扯淡
[27:17] Let me at least get you a steak sandwich. 我请你们吃牛排三明治吧
[27:18] Outside of KC, it’s the best I’ve come across. 就在堪萨斯城外 是我吃过最好吃的
[27:20] – No, thanks. – I’ve lost my appetite. -不用了 谢谢 -我没食欲
[27:23] We need to hit the road. 我们得上路了
[27:25] Okay. Thank you for everything. 好吧 感谢你们做的一切
[27:39] What difference does any of this make 若我们不能与真正重要的人交流
[27:41] if we can’t communicate it to the people who matter? 这一切又有何区别
[27:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:04] It’s all about process now. 现在以过程为重
[28:06] Refining our methodology, 改善我们的方法
[28:07] making sure we’re airtight and idiot-proof. 确保我们无懈可击 并简单易懂
[28:10] So we need more subjects. 我们需要更多研究对象
[28:11] – Ones just like Kemper, please. – Those were the days. -最好是跟坎伯一样的对象 -那真是好时光
[28:14] You know, you’re going to see people present with similar pathologies, 你们会见到呈现出类似病症的人
[28:17] but the way a person kills 但每个人杀人的方式
[28:19] is as individual and distinct as the way they have sex. 正如他们做爱的方式一样独特
[28:22] And just as complicated. 并且同样复杂
[28:24] Jerome Brudos. King of souvenirs. 杰罗姆·布鲁多斯 纪念品之王
[28:27] – Brudos? The shoe guy? – Who’s he? -布鲁多斯 那个爱收集鞋子的人 -他是谁
[28:30] Six, seven years ago. Sometimes he wore women’s dresses. 6 7年前的杀手 他有时会穿女人的裙子
[28:33] He amputated the breasts of his first and third victims. 他割下了第一个和第三个被害人的乳房
[28:36] Just like Benjamin. 和本杰明一样
[28:36] It’s themed. Wendy loves a pattern. 同个主题 温迪喜欢模式
[28:39] It’s all about finding patterns. 重要的就是找到模式
[28:41] Except he went a little further than Benjamin. 但他比本杰明更进一步
[28:43] He plaster cast the breasts 他把乳房做成了石膏模型
[28:44] and made them into bronze paperweights. 并制成了青铜镇纸
[28:46] He’s creative. 他很有创意
[28:47] His second victim, 第二个被害人
[28:48] he amputated a foot which he stored in his freezer. 他切下了一只脚 保存在了冰箱里
[28:51] He had a collection of hundreds of women’s shoes 他收藏了数百名女性的鞋
[28:53] which he used for masturbation. 用来自慰
[28:55] – I think we can learn a lot from this guy. – I’m in. -我觉得能从他身上学到很多 -算我一个
[28:59] This time we use the questionnaire. 这次我们用调查问卷
[29:02] Did we settle on that? 我们有说好吗
[29:03] We have to be able to distinguish the fractal similarities and differences 我们必须能够区分不同模式的相同处和不同处
[29:07] so that we can codify it clearly. 才能将其整理分类
[29:09] Otherwise, we’re just wasting our time. 不然我们就只是在浪费时间
[29:11] Sure, but sometimes you got to go with your gut. 当然 但有时候就得靠直觉
[29:13] And when you first walk in, you can trust your instinct. 你第一次接触 可以靠直觉
[29:15] But once you get your subject talking, 但一旦让研究对象开口了
[29:17] we need the protocols so we can build a consistent data set. 我们就需要规则 才能建立一致的数据集
[29:21] – Makes sense. – What else do we know about Brudos? -有道理 -对于布鲁多斯 我们还知道什么
[29:23] As a teenager, he started grabbing lingerie from clotheslines. 青少年时期 他开始偷取衣绳上的女性内衣
[29:26] Soon he was breaking into homes, 不久后他就擅闯房屋
[29:27] stealing women’s underwear, shoes, and dresses. 偷女性内衣 鞋以及裙子
[29:30] And then eventually, he escalated to kidnapping and murder. 最后他作案升级 开始实施绑架和谋杀
[29:33] But he was married with two children by then. 但他当时已经结婚并育有两子了
[29:35] This file is as thick as an encyclopedia. 这份档案和百科全书一样厚
[29:38] You really think we’re gonna get something 你真认为我们还能从他那得到
[29:38] from this guy that isn’t already in here? 这里边没有的信息吗
[29:40] Absolutely. 绝对能
[29:42] In all that paperwork, there’s not a single word that illuminates 所有文件都没有提及
[29:44] what he was thinking or feeling before or during or after the crimes. 他在犯罪前 犯罪中和犯罪后的想法与感受
[29:48] There’s nothing on his operation principles, his logic. 没有任何关于他行动原则以及逻辑的信息
[29:51] – Logic? – His internal logic, yes. -逻辑 -没错 他的内在逻辑
[29:53] Which, hopefully, one day we’ll be able to decipher. 希望有一天我们能予以破解
[29:57] So, we all agreed. Brudos is next. 那么我们都同意了 布鲁多斯是下个对象
[29:59] Yes. 是的
[30:02] Do you mind if I take that room? 你介意我用那个房间吗
[30:04] – For what? – For my office. -干什么用 -作为办公室
[30:07] Oh, sure, fine. Go ahead. 当然 随便用
[30:09] – Do you need help? – No. -你需要帮助吗 -不用
[30:12] I actually enjoy this part, organizing my space. 我很享受整理自己空间的过程
[30:16] She’s staying. 她要留下来了
[30:18] Carver was right. 卡弗说得对
[30:20] You really are Sherlock Holmes. 你果真是当代福尔摩斯
[30:37] It’s one generous bedroom and a newly refurbished kitchenette. 有一间宽敞的卧室 和刚翻新的厨房
[30:41] The building’s very quiet. 这栋大楼非常安静
[30:42] Mostly professionals and mostly travelers. 大部分住户都是专业人士和旅客
[30:45] Flight attendants, a few pilots. We get the odd lecturer. 空乘 几个飞行员 偶尔有讲师
[30:49] Are you married? 你已婚吗
[30:51] No. 不是
[30:52] Were you thinking month-to-month? 你打算按月租吗
[30:54] To begin with. 先这样
[30:56] – Are they all furnished? – Yes. -家具都齐全了吗 -是的
[30:57] And that’s definitely part of the complex’s allure. 绝对是这间公寓的吸引之处
[30:59] Just pick up your keys and off you go. 只要拿起钥匙就可以入住了
[31:03] We do have some singles activities, 我们有些为单身人士办的活动
[31:05] if you’re up for that sort of thing. 你有兴趣的话可以参加
[31:08] And there’s access to quite a good tennis pro. 你还能使用很棒的网球场
[31:10] I’m going to be working long hours. 我工作很忙
[31:13] What made you choose this part of Virginia, 不介意我问一句的话
[31:15] if you don’t mind my asking? 你为什么要来弗吉尼亚州的这一区呢
[31:17] Quantico. 匡提科
[31:20] Are you with the Bureau? 你是局里的吗
[31:24] I guess… uh, mainly research. 算是吧 主要从事研究工作
[31:26] Very exciting. 真令人兴奋
心灵猎人

文章导航

Previous Post: 心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号