Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
时间 英文 中文
[03:11] I’m gonna grab coffee. 我去倒咖啡
[03:12] – You want some? – I had some on the plane. -你要吗 -我在飞机上喝过了
[03:20] Excuse me. May I? 打扰下 我能喝吗
[03:23] Students are welcome to everything. 学生什么都可以享用
[03:36] – Cold season. – Sorry, what? -季节寒冷 -你说什么
[03:39] I was just saying it’s cold season. 我说季节寒冷
[03:48] Bill. 比尔
[03:51] – How are you? Welcome. – Thank you. -你好吗 欢迎 -谢谢
[03:53] How’s your family? 你家人怎么样
[03:55] Since when do you care about any of that? 你什么时候关心过这些了
[03:57] I’m adopting a facade of caring. 假装关心下
[04:00] – You want to dive in? – Yeah. -你想开始吗 -嗯
[04:03] Here he is. 他来了
[04:04] Dr. Wendy Carr, my partner Holden Ford. 温迪·卡尔博士 我搭档霍顿·福特
[04:07] Dr. Carr. 卡尔博士
[04:08] Agent Ford. I’ve read a lot about you. 福特探员 我看过很多你的东西
[04:11] – About me? – Your notes. -我 -你的笔记
[04:14] Uh, thank you. 谢谢
[04:15] Okay, um, let’s go to my office. 好 那就去我办公室吧
[04:20] I’m glad this worked out. 很开心我们能见面
[04:22] When you sent me your notes from the Kemper meetings, 你把你和坎伯会面的笔记寄给我的时候
[04:24] I was in a real rut with my new book. 我正忙着写我的新书
[04:26] – What’s your book about? – It’s about white-collar criminals, -关于什么的 -白领罪犯
[04:29] men not so different to your Edmund Kemper. 和你的艾德蒙·坎伯类似
[04:31] How do you think the men you study are similar to Edmund Kemper? 你为什么觉得你研究的男人和艾德蒙·坎伯类似
[04:34] Well, first of all, they’re all psychopaths. 首先 他们都是精神病患
[04:37] I study captains of industry: 我研究行业中的佼佼者
[04:39] IBM, MGM, Ford, Exxon, you name it. IBM 米高梅 福特 埃克森美孚等等
[04:42] And sure, these men all have wives, kids, dogs, goldfish, 当然 这些人都有妻儿 狗 金鱼
[04:46] but not because they stopped being psychopaths, 但不是因为他们不再是精神病患了
[04:48] but because they just had different leanings. 而是因为他们有不同的倾向
[04:50] But you think they have the same underlying personality traits? 但你觉得他们有相同的潜在人格特质
[04:53] Well, Kemper shows a total lack of remorse, 坎伯没有丝毫懊悔之意
[04:55] a lack of inner emotional structure, 缺乏内在情感结构
[04:58] no ability to reflect on the experience of others. 没有能力反思别人的经历
[05:01] – You saw this in my notes? – It would’ve been clearer -这是你在我笔记中看到的吗 -是的 不过
[05:03] if you’d recorded and transcribed your interviews verbatim, 要是你有录音并逐字转录你们的谈话
[05:06] but yeah. 那就更明了了
[05:07] Although your project is obviously in the nascent stages, 尽管你的项目还处于初期阶段
[05:10] it already feels like a clear successor to The Mask of Sanity, 但已经感觉可以做《理智的面具》的接替品
[05:13] which, as you know, is quite a compliment. 这是莫大的赞许
[05:16] Repeat that? The Mask of… 你能再说一遍吗 什么的面具
[05:17] So you’re saying you don’t think this, 所以你是说 你并不觉得我们
[05:19] us interviewing these killers, is crazy? 约谈这些杀手很疯狂吗
[05:22] Just the opposite. 正好相反
[05:23] I mean, crazy in the way that anyone with a truly new idea is crazy. 我是说 有新想法当然很疯狂
[05:27] – But no. – Wow, okay. -但你们的访问并不疯狂 -好吧
[05:29] That’s a relief. 真是松了口气
[05:31] That hasn’t really been the feedback we’ve gotten so far. 这和我们之前收到的反馈不太一致
[05:33] Actually, this is the only feedback we’ve gotten so far. 实际上 这是我们目前收到的唯一反馈
[05:36] Well, these men are just sitting here, locked up. 这些人被关在监狱里
[05:38] And we’re too afraid of the morality of it 由于道德方面的原因
[05:40] to see the far-reaching value of their insights. 我们太害怕去看到他们洞察力的深远价值
[05:42] Far-reaching in law enforcement? 对执法部门的价值吗
[05:44] Into behavioral science, 对行为科学
[05:46] early detection, criminology, you name it. 早期发现 犯罪学的价值等等
[05:49] Oh, yes, yes. This is what I’ve been saying the whole time. 没错 这是我一直以来的观点
[05:52] Oh, have you? 是吗
[05:52] You need to put this on a more formal footing. 你需要将这事正式化
[05:55] It’s gonna take a lot of time and energy 需要很多时间和精力
[05:56] to expand it into a larger project with a specific questionnaire. 才能将其扩张为一个附有详尽问卷的更大项目
[05:59] 什么的面具 正式化
[06:00] Their family histories, 他们的家族史
[06:02] what their thoughts were on why they did it, 他们对他们行凶原因的看法
[06:04] when they were aroused during the killings, that sort of thing. 在杀戮过程中何时产生性欲 这类内容
[06:07] Then contrast, compare, and publish. 然后对比 比较再发表
[06:10] Publish? 发表
[06:11] Well, you can’t just circulate your findings within the FBI. 你不能只在联调局内部传播你的发现
[06:14] – I mean, maybe even turn it into a book. – A book? -或者写成一本书 -书
[06:16] Whoa. We appreciate the vote of confidence, 谢谢你对我们这么有信心
[06:19] but we weren’t allowed to send you those notes. 但给你寄笔记其实都是违反规定的
[06:21] – We can’t publicize what we’re doing. – Why not? -我们在做的事不能公开 -为什么
[06:24] Our department head gave us weekends only 我们的部门主管只允许我们在周末做调查
[06:26] and an office in the basement. 提供的办公室在地下室
[06:28] We still have students, we have Road School full-time. 我们还有学生 全职的巡回教学
[06:30] – We can’t just drop everything… – Road School? -我们不能就这么丢下一切 -巡回教学
[06:32] We travel around the country and teach FBI techniques to cops. 我们在全国范围内教授警察联调局的技能
[06:36] We’re seeing Benjamin Miller in Bridgewater this afternoon. 今天下午我们还要去布里奇沃特看本杰明·米勒
[06:38] Road School is what gives us 因为巡回教学
[06:39] the freedom to go out and interview these guys. 我们才能外出去和这些人面谈
[06:41] We can go bit by bit. 我们可以一点一点来
[06:43] Kemper and Miller and build out from there. 从坎伯和米勒开始
[06:45] Make a study in our free time, like you said. 像你说的那样 在我们的空闲时间里做研究
[06:47] I didn’t realize that this was so informal. 我之前不知道你们的研究如此不正式
[06:49] We could make it formal. We can do that easily. And then a book. 我们可以将其转为正式的 很简单 然后出书
[06:53] The successor to The Mask of… 《什么的面具》的接替品
[06:55] I guess I just wanted to get another set of eyes, 我只是想听听别人的意见
[06:57] see if you thought this was valuable from an academic standpoint. 看从学术立场的角度讲 你是否觉得这有价值
[07:03] Have you shown your Kemper notes to your department head? 你给部门主管看过关于坎伯的笔记了吗
[07:07] No. 没有
[07:08] Teaching police departments, can someone else do that? 能让别人去警察局授课吗
[07:10] – Anyone can, it’s really not that hard. – That is not true, -任何人都行 并不难 -才不是
[07:13] and it’s beside the point. 而且这也不是重点
[07:14] Shepard doesn’t even want us to talk about this. 谢帕德甚至不希望我们谈论这个
[07:16] You really think he’s going 你真觉得他会同意
[07:17] to say yes to a full-time academic study? 让我们全职搞学术研究吗
[07:20] Never mind a book? 更别说出书了
[07:24] Do you really think people would be 你真觉得执法部门以外的人
[07:25] interested in this outside of law enforcement? 也会对这个感兴趣吗
[07:28] I mean, imagine, 想象下
[07:30] like truly imagine what it takes to bludgeon someone to death. 认真想象下什么原因才会使人要用棍棒打死别人
[07:35] The lust for control, 对控制的渴望
[07:37] the feeling of arousal, 性欲激起的感觉
[07:39] the decision to rape the severed head of your victim, 强奸受害者的断头
[07:43] to humiliate her corpse. 羞辱她尸体的决定
[07:46] How could you possibly get that from an ordinary police report? 普通的警察报告根本无法获得这些信息
[07:50] You know why it took me nearly a decade to publish my book? 知道为什么我花了近十年才出版我的书吗
[07:54] Because narcissists don’t go to the doctor. 因为自恋者不会去看医生
[07:57] Psychopaths are convinced that there is nothing wrong with them. 精神病人坚信自己没有问题
[08:00] So these men are virtually impossible to study. 所以这些人基本上无从研究
[08:03] Yet you have found a way to 然而你发现了一种办法
[08:04] study them in near perfect laboratory conditions. 能在近乎完美的实验室条件下研究他们
[08:08] That’s what make this so exciting 因此你的研究非常振奋人心
[08:10] and potentially so far-reaching. 且可能会对未来产生深远影响
[08:11] It’s not that I disagree. 我不是不同意你的看法
[08:13] I’ve spent enough time with Holden 我和霍尔顿共事够久了
[08:14] that I know what it means when he gets that crazy look. 他脸上一露出那疯狂的表情我就知道是怎么回事
[08:17] I’m afraid it’s just not 但恐怕联调局
[08:18] feasible within the bureaucracy of the FBI. 是不会同意的
[08:20] We’ve got weekends. We’ve got the evenings after Road School, 我们周末有时间 巡回教学后的晚上也行
[08:23] an hour or so before Road School. 上课前也有一小时左右
[08:25] We don’t have to tell Shepard. 我们不必告诉谢帕德
[08:26] Interviewing 40 men across the States is a full-time job. 约谈全国40名罪犯需要全职投入
[08:29] And if you want this to be a legitimate academic study, 如果你们希望学术研究成果符合规范
[08:32] then you’re looking at four, maybe five years. 那就得花上4到5年的时间
[08:34] – And compiling, analyzing the data. – Right. -还要统计 分析数据 -好吧
[08:38] Well… 这样的话…
[08:42] It’s a shame. 很可惜
[08:44] We have an interview with Miller in an hour 我们一小时后还要去和米勒面谈
[08:46] and it’s a bit of a drive. 路程有点远
[08:50] You know, this is really important work. 这项工作真的很重要
[08:53] If your boss won’t let you do it, 如果你们的领导不同意
[08:54] then you should talk to someone 那你们就该
[08:55] who has the freedom and resources to… 和有权限和资源的人去谈谈
[08:57] We’ll stick with it for now. 目前就这样吧
[08:59] It’ll be slow going, but we’re not ready to give up yet. 虽然进展缓慢 但我们还不准备放弃
[09:02] Of course not. 当然
[09:03] But it’s good to get some encouragement, 就算我们没法放开手去做
[09:04] even if our hands are tied. 受到你的鼓励还是挺开心的
[09:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:08] It’s a pleasure. 我的荣幸
[09:11] – What if… – Don’t. -要是… -别说了
[09:12] – I’m just saying we could… – Holden. -我只是说我们可以… -霍顿
[09:16] Look, I’m frustrated too. 听着 我也很郁闷
[09:21] You know, they shoot the birds in the yard 他们看到院子里的鸟都会开枪
[09:23] because they might be smuggling in drugs from the outside. 因为它们可能会从外面运毒进来
[09:27] Actually, I don’t know if that’s true. 其实我并不知道是不是这样
[09:29] A girlfriend told me once. 之前一个女友告诉我的
[09:31] – You date a lot of ex-cons? – No. -你交往过很多有前科的姑娘吗 -没有
[09:35] Actually, Debbie’s the first girl 事实上 黛比是我上高中后
[09:36] I’ve really dated-dated since high school. 第一个认真交往的姑娘
[09:38] – Dated-dated. – Yeah. -认真交往 -是的
[09:41] My wife’s the first woman that I’ve married-married. 我老婆是我第一个认真结婚的女人
[09:46] I thought they said 3:00. What are we waiting for? 他们不是说3点 怎么还没来
[09:48] You’d be less fidgety if you smoked cigarettes. 抽根烟就没这么烦躁了
[09:52] I should have brought a tape recorder. 我该带个录音机来的
[09:56] Bureau Agents Tench and Ford? 联调局探员坦奇和福特吗
[10:15] Gentlemen. I’m Dr. Cale. We spoke earlier on the phone. 先生们 我是凯尔医生 我们通过电话
[10:18] Thanks for doing this, Doctor. 谢谢你为我们安排 医生
[10:19] We realize it’s somewhat unorthodox. 我们知道这有点不合规矩
[10:21] Unfortunately, Miller says he won’t talk to you. 很不幸 米勒说他不想和你们谈
[10:24] Now, we told him in advance and he agreed, 我们之前沟通时他同意了
[10:26] but there’s really nothing we can do now. 但现在我们也没办法
[10:28] – He should be in a better mood tomorrow. – Tomorrow? -可能明天他心情会好点 -明天
[10:31] Well, he gets like this sometimes. 他有时会这样
[10:32] Just needs a cool-off period before he can interact with people. 冷静一段时间后才能和人接触
[10:35] We have to bring him food into his cell 他连牢房门都不愿出
[10:37] because he won’t come out. 我们还得把食物送进去
[10:38] We’re headed out tonight. We can’t come in tomorrow. 我们今晚就要走了 明天来不了
[10:40] I’m sorry. Will you be back to Boston another time? 很抱歉 你们还会再来波士顿吗
[10:44] Perhaps. 也许吧
[10:45] Thanks for your time, Doctor. We appreciate it. 麻烦你了 医生 非常感谢
[10:47] Of course. 不客气
[10:51] Well, that’s the last time we give them advanced notice. 下次我们不提前通知了
[11:15] Holden? 霍顿
[11:17] Ever feel like you’re on the cusp of something, 你有没有试过特别想做某事
[11:19] and it keeps spinning out in your head? 这个想法在你脑中挥之不去
[11:22] – Where’d you get that ironing board? – Your closet. -你在哪找到这个烫衣板的 -你衣橱里
[11:24] I just can’t stop thinking about this project. 我满脑子都是这个项目
[11:27] Dr. Carr said it could have far-reaching consequences. 卡尔医生说这可能会产生深远的影响
[11:29] Why are you up? Did you smoke my pot? 你怎么起来了 你抽了我的大麻吗
[11:32] I can’t stop thinking about this project. 我满脑子都是这个项目
[11:34] The idea is so exciting. 这个想法太令人激动了
[11:39] Okay. 好吧
[11:41] Just don’t wake me up when you come back to bed. 上床时别吵醒我
[11:44] Rissell’s an hour or so away, 里塞尔有一小时左右的车程
[11:46] so we don’t have to do Road School to get to him. 我们不用等到巡回教学时才去找他
[11:49] There’s, uh… Vaughn Greenwood. 还有 沃恩·格林伍德
[11:52] – The Skid Row Slasher? – Yeah, he’s in California. -那个贫民窟杀手吗 -是的 他在加州
[11:54] Along with Herbert Mullin. 赫伯特·穆林也是
[11:56] The Cincinnati Strangler… 辛辛那提锁喉杀手
[11:58] – What’s his name? – Posteal Laskey Jr. -他叫什么 -小波斯迪尔·拉斯基
[12:00] I assume he’s in Cincinnati? 那他是在辛辛那提州了
[12:03] Yeah. 是的
[12:04] I like teaching the Midwest cops. Hospitable guys. 我喜欢教中西部的警察 人很热情
[12:07] There’s always Richard Speck in Illinois. 伊利诺斯州还有个理查德·斯派克
[12:09] Great, we can do a Midwest sweep. 很好 我们可以横扫中西部
[12:11] Gerard John Schaefer. 杰拉德·约翰·谢弗
[12:12] He killed at least 30, they think. 警方认为他至少杀了30个人
[12:14] That was in Florida, though. 不过是在佛罗里达
[12:15] You konw I can’t say no to a Florida golf course. 你知道我无法抗拒佛罗里达的高尔夫球场
[12:27] Bill Tench. 我是比尔·坦奇
[12:27] Hey, Bill. It’s Roy Carver. 比尔 我是罗伊·卡弗
[12:29] Hey, Roy. What can I do for you? 罗伊 有什么事
[12:30] We need to talk. There’s been another attack. 我们得谈谈 又有袭击案了
[12:33] This time resulting in a fatality. 这次有人员死亡
[12:36] – Got it. – Can I get you guys back out here? -知道了 -你们能过来一趟吗
[12:39] Okay. Let me get back to you. 好 我稍后给你回话
[12:42] – What’s up? – Carver. -怎么了 -是卡弗
[12:45] Been another one. 又发生了一起袭击案
[12:46] Same age as Rosemary Gonzales, 受害者和罗斯玛丽·冈萨雷斯同龄
[12:47] only this time she’s dead. 不过这次是谋杀
[12:50] Bill, my God! We’re vindicated. 比尔 天呐 我们说对了
[12:53] What’s the matter with you? An old lady was just murdered. 你有毛病吗 一位老太太刚被谋杀了
[12:59] We can talk to Kemper again. 我们可以再去找坎伯谈了
[13:07] Did she have a dog? Please tell me there’s a dog. 她养狗了吗 拜托告诉我她养狗了
[13:09] A bigger dog. Slit from ear to ear. 这只狗大一些 被割了喉
[13:13] Amen. 谢天谢地
[13:15] Not only is this exactly what we predicted, 这不仅和我们的预测完全相同
[13:17] but we believe he’s getting a taste for it, there will be more. 而且我们认为他现在尝到了甜头 会再作案的
[13:20] A sequence killer. 连续杀手
[13:21] A sequence killer? 连续杀手
[13:22] It’s what we’re calling it when they kill three or more. 就是杀了三人及以上的凶手
[13:25] Is this a new classification? 这是个新分类吗
[13:26] Need to get a steno to put it in writing. 还得找个速记员帮你们记下来
[13:28] You bet. I’ll talk to Marge. 最好如此 我去找玛姬
[13:30] This is what you were talking about with the Kemper thing? 这就是你们之前说的坎伯那事吗
[13:32] We briefed them with a description. 只是简单向他们描述了一下
[13:33] We need to make sure they bring him in. 我们得确保凶手被逮捕
[13:35] It’s what we predicted. 这与我们之前的预测相符
[13:36] Thank you, Holden. I’ve been listening. 谢谢啊 霍顿 我有在听
[13:38] – We have responsibility to make this right. – I agree. You do now. -我们有责任解决这事 -我同意 去吧
[13:43] What are you waiting for? You got a plane to catch. 还傻站着干什么 你们还得去赶飞机呢
[13:46] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[14:08] Her name was Laura Conway. 她叫劳拉·康威
[14:09] Living literally half a mile away, practically up the street. 就住在离这里800米的地方
[14:12] Same thing exactly, same time 一样的手法 与罗斯玛丽·冈萨雷斯
[14:13] of night that Rosemary Gonzales was attacked, 被袭击当晚的时间一样
[14:15] about 10:30 or 11:00. 大概十点半或十一点
[14:16] What about the dog? 那狗呢
[14:17] A dog like that must’ve put up a fight. 那种狗肯定抵抗了
[14:19] Your unsub will have bite marks. 嫌犯身上应该会有咬痕
[14:21] The dog’s fucking lasagna. 那狗孬得不行
[14:23] We rousted a bunch of kids, 我们叫了一群孩子过来
[14:24] we had an 18-year-old from the neighborhood we liked, 锁定了一个住在附近的18岁少年
[14:26] but he had an alibi. 但他有不在场证明
[14:27] – What was it? – He’s a fry cook. -是什么 -他是个厨师
[14:29] Clocked in till midnight, his coworkers vouch for him. 午夜才打卡下班 同事能为他证明
[14:32] You spoke to his boss? 你跟他老板谈过了吗
[14:33] Yeah, one of these new burger joints. Big corporate set up. 嗯 是家汉堡连锁店 大公司旗下的
[14:36] Like McDonald’s? 像麦当劳那样的吗
[14:37] – Actually, I don’t remember. – We might have to rethink. -我不太记得了 -还是得回忆下
[14:40] Look at that dog. 你看这只狗
[14:42] Someone had a good fucking grip on it, damn near eviscerated. 凶手下了狠手 都开肠破肚了
[14:47] Now this woman wasn’t as frail as Mrs. Gonzales. 这女人不像冈萨雷斯夫人那么脆弱
[14:49] Whoever did this wasn’t easily scared off. 凶手不是会被轻易吓退的人
[14:53] – Older. – And determined. -年纪更大 -而且很坚定
[14:55] I don’t understand the sexual assault part. 猥亵这方面我不太明白
[14:57] Why just groping? Why not rape her? 为什么只是摸她 为什么不直接强奸她
[14:59] He didn’t rape her because he didn’t want to. 没强奸她是因为他不想
[15:00] He just wanted to dominate and humiliate her. 他只是想控制她 羞辱她
[15:03] – That’s one sick son of a bitch. – Supposing he’s 35, 40. -简直是个变态 -假设他35 40岁这样
[15:06] Supposing these women are his mom’s age… 假设这些女人的年纪都跟他母亲相仿
[15:08] – It’s a mom thing. – Wait, 40? Did I just hear you correctly? -是跟妈妈有关啊 -等等 40 我没听错吧
[15:11] – This is not a kid. – I’ve been rounding up teenagers. -不是小孩子做的 -我一直在排查青少年
[15:13] This time wasn’t as frenzied. It’s not a teenager. 这次的并不狂乱 不是青少年做的
[15:17] Sacramento DA reamed my ass 萨克拉门托地检因为我一直找餐馆工的麻烦
[15:19] for hassling busboys, 对我意见很大
[15:20] and now you’ve changed your mind? 你现在倒突然改变想法了
[15:21] It’s not a one-off. This isn’t some random freak-out. 这不是一次性的 不是偶发的慌乱作案
[15:24] – This guy is getting confident. – At least late 20s. -这家伙越来越自信了 -至少快30岁
[15:26] Physically mature. Emotionally immature. Socially undeveloped. 身体成熟 情感幼稚 社交有障碍
[15:29] – Possibly still lives at home. – Narcotics, maybe. -可能还住在老家 -可能是瘾君子
[15:32] That’s why he beat her this badly, didn’t know when to stop. 所以才下这么狠的手 控制不了自己
[15:35] – You think? – Why not? -是吗 -不是吗
[15:36] Not if he lives at home. Maybe he’s married. 如果他还住在老家就不会 可能他结婚了
[15:39] – Or separated. – Separated? -或者分居了 -分居
[15:41] Guys in unhappy marriages have hair triggers. 婚姻失败常常是犯罪的触发点
[15:43] They lash out. Especially when it comes to women. 他们需要发泄 尤其是与女人有关的事
[15:45] – I wouldn’t know anything about that. – Lucky you. -这我就感受不到了 -你真幸运
[15:48] You guys still think he’s white? Not Latino? Black? 你们还觉得是白种人吗 不是拉丁人或者黑人
[15:52] I think blacks, Latinos 我觉得黑人和拉丁人
[15:54] might be too respectful of an elderly woman. 会更尊重年长女性
[15:56] My bet is poor white trash. 我觉得是个白种人渣
[15:57] Listen, we did talk to some older guys. 我们跟年纪更大的人也谈过
[16:00] And this one right here is pretty interesting. 这个人挺有意思的
[16:04] Just came walking up off the street. 一直在街上晃荡
[16:06] “Hey, what happened? Did anybody see?” He’d been drinking. “发生什么事了 有人看到了吗” 他喝了酒
[16:08] One of these guys who likes talking to cops, you know. 是那种喜欢跟警方搭讪的人
[16:14] We should talk to him. 我们该跟他谈谈
[16:17] Sure. 好的
[16:34] Mom. 妈
[16:39] Good morning. 早上好
[16:41] Do you remember me? 记得我吗
[16:42] Yeah, I remember you. 记得
[16:46] Mom! 妈
[16:51] Ma’am, I’m Detective Roy Carver. 女士 我是罗伊·卡弗警探
[16:53] These are my colleagues, Bill Tench and Holden Ford. 这是我同事 比尔·坦奇和霍顿·福特
[16:55] – Hello. – What do you want? -你好 -你们有什么事
[16:56] It’s Dwight, right? 你是德怀特吧
[16:58] – What do you want with him? – These gentlemen are with the FBI. -你们找他干什么 -这两位是联调局的
[17:01] Well, now what has he done? 他干了什么
[17:04] Who the hell have you brought into my home? 你看你把谁招惹到家里来了
[17:08] May we come in? 我们能进去吗
[17:18] FBI knocking at my door. 联调局找上门来
[17:22] I might as well be dead for all he cares. 我就算死了他也不在乎
[17:24] Just kill me now because that is what you’re doing. 干脆杀了我吧 反正你现在也是气死我
[17:27] And it is a slow death. 还是慢性死亡
[17:30] He’s my only son. I might as well walk up to the freeway, 他是我的独子 我还不如直接去高速路上
[17:33] stick my head under a truck and save myself the misery. 让车撞死 让我解脱
[17:39] We’d just like to ask Dwight a few questions. 我们只是想问德怀特几个问题
[17:41] Are these yours, Dwight? 这些是你的吗 德怀特
[17:43] You’d think he’d be out of my hair by now. 按说他早该离巢了
[17:45] Move the fuck on, but no. 自己生活 想得美
[17:48] You sleep on the couch? 你睡沙发吗
[17:49] When he’s not too drunk to get up there. 他没醉到爬不上去时 就睡那里
[17:53] Maybe we can talk outside, Dwight. Have a smoke. 要不我们去外面谈吧 抽根烟
[17:56] Take him. 赶紧的
[17:57] Just give me a fucking moment to breathe. 给我点喘息的时间
[18:11] Cigarette? 抽烟吗
[18:16] Nice lady. 你妈妈挺不错
[18:19] Real maternal. 母爱爆棚
[18:27] You have a lot of friends, Dwight? 你有很多朋友吗 德怀特
[18:29] Do you? 你有吗
[18:32] I saw a dog leash in the house, 我在里面看到一条拴狗带
[18:34] but I don’t see a dog around here. 但附近没看到狗
[18:45] You got a girlfriend? 你有女朋友吗
[18:48] Must be tough bringing a girl home, 要带女友回家肯定不容易
[18:49] with your old lady breathing down your neck. 毕竟你跟你妈住在一起
[18:52] – No. – No? -没有 -没有
[18:54] It’s not hard? 不难吗
[18:56] I don’t have a girlfriend. 我没有女朋友
[18:58] Good-looking guy like you? I don’t believe you. 你这么帅的没女朋友 我不信
[19:01] You trying to suck me off? 你这是在拍我马屁吗
[19:03] Put it this way, you never had a girlfriend? 这么说吧 你没交过女朋友吗
[19:08] One time. 有过一次
[19:10] What happened? 发生了什么事
[19:12] She got pregnant. 她怀孕了
[19:15] My mom decided we were too young to get married, 我妈妈认定我们还太小 不该结婚
[19:17] told her parents. 就告诉了她父母
[19:18] She ratted you out. 她出卖了你
[19:21] What happened to the kid? 那孩子呢
[19:23] – She got a scrape. – Scrape? -她去刮宫了 -刮宫
[19:26] Abortion. 堕胎
[19:27] – How old were you? – Twenty. -你当时多大 -20
[19:30] – How old was she? – Twenty. -她呢 -20
[19:32] That doesn’t seem too young to me. Did you love her? 我不觉得那算很小了 你爱她吗
[19:37] I don’t know. What kind of fucking question is that? 我不知道 这算什么问题啊
[19:39] I’m curious. Humor me. 我就是好奇 迁就我吧
[19:41] Well, “I don’t know,” is the answer. “我不知道” 这就是答案
[19:44] Do you think she loved you? 你觉得她爱你吗
[19:50] – You okay there, Dwight? – What? -你没事吧 德怀特 -怎么了
[19:53] Looks like you’ve been going at your arm pretty good. 你似乎老是挠胳膊
[19:57] You get in a scrap? 你跟人打架了吗
[19:59] – No. – Let me see your arm. -没有 -给我看看你的胳膊
[20:04] How’d you get those scratches? 这些伤怎么来的
[20:06] I get drunk. I don’t know. 我喝醉了 我也不知道
[20:07] I’ve never seen alcohol give a guy scratches before. 我可从未见过酒精能抓伤人
[20:10] I bump into things, I guess. 我大概是撞上了什么
[20:12] Like what? 撞上了什么
[20:14] I got them from a piece of wood. 是一块木头弄的
[20:18] – It’s fine, I’m fine. – Let me look at that again, Dwight. -没事的 我没事 -让我再看看 德怀特
[20:25] I don’t have a dog. 我没有狗
[20:28] – She’s the one with the dog, not me. – Your mom? -她才有狗 我没有 -你妈妈吗
[20:32] Dwight. 德怀特
[20:36] Why don’t you tell us right now how you got those scratches 告诉我们你的抓伤是怎么来的吧
[20:40] so you don’t lie to an FBI agent, okay? 别对联调局探员撒谎
[20:44] I got them from a piece of wood. 是一块木头弄的
[20:54] – Is it just you and her in there? – And Jesse. -家里只有你和她吗 -还有杰西
[20:56] Who’s Jesse? 杰西是谁
[20:58] Some guy. 一男的
[21:03] – Not a big smoker? – I smoke. -不怎么会抽烟吗 -我抽烟
[21:06] Doesn’t it get cramped in there, the three of you all together? 那样不挤吗 你们三个住在里面
[21:10] – I guess. – Is that new? Jesse staying with you? -是吧 -这是才开始的吗 杰西跟你们住
[21:15] A few weeks. 几周吧
[21:18] They just met or whatever. 他们就是认识了
[21:22] – I don’t know. – That room’s close by. -我不知道 -房间挺近啊
[21:24] Is that kinda weird, hearing your mom and her boyfriend? 会不会奇怪 听到你妈和她男友在一起
[21:27] – No. – That would drive me crazy. -不会 -换了我肯定受不了
[21:29] She sounds like she’s hard to please. 她听上去挺难取悦的
[21:31] Does he do what she wants? 他会去满足她的要求吗
[21:32] She doesn’t know what she wants. 她不知道自己想要什么
[21:34] No? 是吗
[21:36] Who just meets a guy, then she moves him right in, you know? 谁会刚认识个人 就叫他搬进来啊
[21:41] – Kind of fucking weird. – You ever talk to her about it? -多奇怪 -你跟她谈过这事吗
[21:44] – What? – She made you get an abortion with your girl. -什么 -她逼你跟女朋友堕胎了
[21:46] Do you get a say in her romantic life? 那她的感情生活你有话语权吗
[21:50] I mean, he’s living right next to you. 他就住在你旁边啊
[21:52] Do you get a say in hearing them fuck? 你能听到他们做爱 这事你有权说说吗
[21:54] I think that would piss me off, 换了我一定生气
[21:55] if my mom told me what to do all the time. 我妈妈成天对我指手画脚
[21:57] Get an abortion, get her this, get her that. 又是堕胎 又是这的那的为她做事
[21:59] Yeah. How can you let your mom treat you like that? 是啊 你怎么能允许你妈妈那么对你
[22:01] – Don’t you ever stick up for yourself? – I stick up for myself. -你从不为自己说话吗 -我为自己说话了
[22:04] I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you doing that in there. 抱歉 我刚刚可没听见你说什么
[22:05] I didn’t hear him say anything in there. 我没听到他刚刚说过任何话
[22:07] I stand my ground. I’m no pussy. 我守住了立场 我可不是怂包
[22:09] I’m not saying you’re a pussy, per say. 我没说你怂
[22:10] I’m saying, why do you stand there and take it? 我是说 你为什么就站在那儿受着
[22:12] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你根本不知道你在说什么
[22:14] You ever cuss her out? 你骂过她吗
[22:16] – I give as good as I get. – What does that mean? -我也挺能还击的 -那是什么意思
[22:18] – You ever been in a fight? – Maybe. -你打过架吗 -或许吧
[22:21] But not with Mom, right? 但不是跟你妈 是吧
[22:22] – Mom’s different. – You only have one mom. -妈妈可不一样 -你只有一个妈妈
[22:24] Never laid a finger on her. Didn’t raise a hand to her, of course not. 从未碰过她 你都没对她动过粗 当然没了
[22:27] You raise a hand to your mom, it all goes to shit, right? 你要是敢动你妈 那就完蛋了 是吧
[22:38] You ever lost control? 你失控过吗
[22:41] – Not with her, leastways. – “Not with her”? -至少没对她 -“没对她”
[22:43] Makes sense, you need to let off steam, show her who’s boss. 也难怪 你总得发泄一下 让她知道谁最厉害
[22:47] You’d never hurt your old lady… but… 你绝不会伤害你妈妈
[22:48] You’d never hurt her because she loves you. 你绝不会伤害她 因为她爱你
[23:01] Florin residents can rest easier tonight. 弗罗林居民今晚可以安心了
[23:04] Sacramento Police have arrested 30-year-old Dwight Taylor 萨克拉门托警方已逮捕了30岁的德怀特·泰勒
[23:07] in connection with a recent pair of sadistic assaults. 他涉嫌犯下了最近的两起虐待性袭击
[23:10] Police say Taylor, himself a resident of the sleepy suburb, 警方称泰勒是平静郊区的一名居民
[23:13] beat Rosemary Gonzales, 74, into a coma, 将74岁的罗斯玛丽·冈萨雷斯打到陷入昏迷
[23:16] and stabbed to death Laura Conway, 64. 还将64岁的劳拉·康威捅死
[23:19] The victims lived less than a mile apart. 两位被害人的家相隔不到1.6公里
[23:21] In a disturbing twist, 令人不安的转折是
[23:23] after viciously attacking his elderly victims… 凶残地袭击了两位年长的被害人后
[23:32] All right, all right, all right. 好了
[23:34] Listen, everybody in this room 听着 这房间里的每个人
[23:36] remembers when they were a little kid, 都记得他们小时候
[23:38] when they figured out they wanted to be a cop. 最初意识到自己想做警察的时候
[23:41] I knew I wanted to be a detective in the third grade 我三年级时就想做警探了
[23:43] when I read A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. 起因是读了亚瑟·柯南道尔爵士的《血字的研究》
[23:48] Well, this guy right here? 但这人
[23:51] – He’s the modern-day Sherlock Holmes. – Absolutely! -他就是当代夏洛克·福尔摩斯 -没错
[23:55] And that makes you Dr. Watson. 所以你是华生医生了
[23:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:59] No shit. 不含糊
[24:01] Either that or you guys are psychic. 要么就是你俩是灵媒
[24:03] Hey, don’t laugh. There’s a lot of psychics in California 别笑 加州有好多灵媒呢
[24:06] – and they all want to be cops. – Yeah! -他们都想扮警察 -嗯
[24:08] All the cops want to be feds, all the feds want to be… 警察都想当联邦探员 联邦探员想做…
[24:11] I don’t know what. 我不知道了
[24:14] He’s gonna make a speech. Inform us, oh, wise one. 他要讲话了 启迪我们吧 智者
[24:18] Speech! 讲话
[24:18] – Thank you. – Speech! -谢谢 -讲话
[24:20] I just wanted to say thank you for having this get-together. 我想说 感谢大家这样聚聚
[24:23] And Roy, thank you for acknowledging 罗伊 谢谢你能认可
[24:25] what my partner Bill and I are doing. 我和搭档比尔在做的事
[24:29] And for embracing that, if we all work together, 还有接受一个事实 那就是如果我们齐心协力
[24:33] we can venture into the blackest night 就能走进最黑暗的夜晚
[24:35] and shine a light on the darkness. 在黑暗中投下一束光
[24:41] I’m talking about real darkness. 我是指真正的黑暗
[24:45] And thanks for the beer. 也谢谢你们的酒
[24:48] We were happy to help. 我们很乐意帮忙
[24:50] Congratulations, guys. 恭喜 各位
[24:52] Good work. 干得好
[25:01] If only you could shine a light on the darkness, 你要是真能照亮黑暗就好了
[25:03] you could illuminate my keys. 照照我的钥匙
[25:11] Very, very funny. 真逗
[25:31] Dynamite! 炸药
[25:32] Okay. You got us. 好吧 被你们整到了
[25:35] Good job. 好样的
[25:44] Yeah, I wanted to hear how you’re doing. That’s all. 我就是想问问你怎么样了而已
[25:51] His teacher? 他的老师
[25:59] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[26:04] No, I don’t think we’ll be back in time. 不 我们赶不回去的
[26:10] So… 那么
[26:14] Okay. I just wanted to hear your voice. 好吧 我就想听听你的声音
[26:19] Give him a kiss from Dad. 替爸爸亲亲他
[26:23] Love you too. 我也爱你
[26:34] I’m sorry, Ed, 抱歉 艾德
[26:35] do you mean that violence in the movies 你是说 电影里的暴力
[26:37] drove you to kill those women? 驱使你杀了那些女人吗
[26:38] No. 不是
[26:39] My point is, in reality, it doesn’t work the way you expect. 我是说 现实并不如你预料的那般
[26:44] When you stab somebody, they’re supposed to fall dead. 你捅了一个人 按说那人该倒下 死掉
[26:47] They go, “Oh…” 那人会哽咽
[26:48] – And they fall dead, right? – Right. -然后倒下死掉 是吧 -嗯
[26:50] In reality, when you stab somebody, they lose blood pressure 但实际上 当你捅了一个人 那人会血压骤降
[26:54] and they leak to death very slowly. 然后慢慢流血致死
[26:58] So I was reluctant, I didn’t enjoy it. 所以我很不满足 我不觉得开心
[27:01] Did you get that on tape? 你录下来了吗
[27:04] Yeah. 嗯
[27:08] You know, it all really goes back 这一切的根源
[27:09] to my perceived inability to communicate 其实是人们认为我无法沟通
[27:13] socially, sexually. 在社会层面 和性层面上
[27:16] I was scared to death of failing in male-female relationships, 我很怕在男女关系中失败
[27:20] even sitting down to talk to a young lady. 哪怕是坐下跟一位年轻女士交谈
[27:23] I wanted to communicate. 我想沟通
[27:25] Ironically enough, that’s why I began picking people up. 讽刺的是 我正是因此开始拉搭车的
[27:29] I pick a girl up 我会拉个搭车的女孩
[27:30] and I’m going a little further each time. 每次都更进一步
[27:33] It’s a daring kind of a thing. 算是试试自己敢不敢
[27:35] Like, first, there wasn’t a gun. 比如 起初 我没拿枪
[27:37] Then I’m driving along, 然后我开着车
[27:39] we go to a vulnerable place where there aren’t people watching, 去个容易作案的地方 没有人烟
[27:42] but I say, “No, I can’t.” 但我说 “不 我不能这么做”
[27:44] So you picked up women but didn’t kill them? 你会拉搭车的女人 但不杀她们
[27:46] But then, a gun is in the car, 然后 车里带了枪
[27:49] and this craving, 我有种渴望
[27:51] this awful raging, eating feeling is inside me. 我内心有种狂野的侵蚀感
[27:55] I would’ve loved to have just raped them, 我很想只强奸她们
[27:58] but not having any experience at all, 但我又没有经验
[28:01] I could feel it consuming my insides, this fantastic passion. 我能感觉到那种美妙的激情在侵蚀我的内心
[28:05] Fantastic passion? 美妙的激情
[28:07] – It’s a good phrase, no? – Then what happens? -这句话不错吧 -后来呢
[28:10] You know, I’m thinking of writing my own book. 我在考虑自己写书
[28:12] I’ve been trying to get a typewriter. Maybe help me with that? 我一直想要台打字机 能不能帮帮忙
[28:15] I’m sure we could pull some strings. 我相信我们能想办法的
[28:17] Then it builds, the feeling? 然后这情绪越来越高涨吗
[28:19] At some point, you begin to… 到后来 你开始
[28:21] – enjoy the thrill. – Look… -享受那种快感 -听着
[28:24] when you slit a person’s throat, 如果你割破一个人的喉咙
[28:26] you need to cut it from ear to ear 你得从一只耳朵割到另一只
[28:28] in order to sever the windpipe and the jugular 这样才能切断气管和颈静脉
[28:31] so that they bleed and suffocate at the same time. 这样那人会同时流血又窒息
[28:34] Otherwise, they’ll just be in a great deal of pain. 否则 那人会非常痛苦
[28:37] That’s how I learnt the term “ear to ear,” 我就是这样知道”咧嘴”这个说法
[28:39] literally, what that meant. 不是比喻 而是真实的含义
[28:41] People think it’s just an expression. 人们以为那只是个说法
[28:43] It’s not, it’s an instruction. 不是的 是指导
[28:45] You don’t want to. You have to. 你不想 但必须那么做
[28:48] So there’s no pleasure, Ed? 那么没有快感吗 艾德
[28:49] Sure there is. 当然有
[28:51] I just wanted the exaltation over the party. 我只是想要那种兴奋感
[28:54] In other words, winning over death. 也就是说 战胜死亡
[28:57] They were dead and I was alive. That was the pleasure. 他们死了 而我活着 这才是乐趣所在
[29:00] I was the hunter, they were my victims. 我是猎人 他们是我的受害人
[29:02] So how did you feel after your first kills? 你最初杀人后有什么感觉
[29:11] I liked Mary the best. 我最喜欢玛丽
[29:13] I was lukewarm on Anita. 我对安妮塔很冷淡
[29:17] What was wrong with her? 她怎么了
[29:19] Oh, nothing in particular. 也没什么特别的
[29:21] It was more that Mary was… 就是玛丽…
[29:25] I was really quite struck by her personality and her looks, 我很被她的个性和样貌所触动
[29:29] and there was just almost a reverence there. 几乎有种崇敬
[29:31] – Reverence? – Sure. -崇敬 -是的
[29:34] Sometimes, afterward, I visited there to be near her 事后 我有时会重返那里 好接近她
[29:36] because I loved her and wanted her. 因为我爱她 想要她
[29:39] At the murder site? 去杀人现场吗
[29:40] I’ve never been much to look at myself, 我从来都不是个帅哥
[29:42] but I’ve always gone after the pretty girls. 但我总喜欢追求美女
[29:44] I bet you’re the same. 你肯定也是吧
[29:47] Sure. 当然
[29:49] You probably can’t imagine this, 你大概无法想象
[29:51] but since I was locked up from age 15 to 21 但由于我15到21岁都因
[29:54] for the murder of my grandparents, 杀害我祖父母被关着
[29:56] I was very much out of touch with women my own age. 我根本接触不到与自己同龄的女人
[30:00] When I got back on the street, 我回到社会中后
[30:02] it was like being on a strange planet. 感觉就像来到了异世界
[30:04] I had been living with people older than I was for so long, 我跟比我年长的人一起住了那么久
[30:07] I was like an old fogy. 我就像个老头
[30:09] That must have been jarring. 那肯定很让人受冲击
[30:10] You know, when I confessed to the police, 我向警方认罪时
[30:12] they drove me through California 他们带我驱车穿过加州
[30:14] and we stopped by a diner for some food. 我们在一家餐馆停下来吃饭
[30:17] Some attractive young ladies walked by the car. 几个美丽的年轻女人从车边走过
[30:20] I vomited. 我吐了
[30:22] Right there and then, on the police car, 就当场吐在了警车里
[30:24] in front of all the cops. 当着那些警察
[30:25] Quite violently. 吐得很厉害
[30:27] That was just how I reacted to women. 我对女人就是这样的反应
[30:29] I had no other way. 我没别的办法
[30:32] Let me ask you something. 我问你个问题
[30:35] Ever talk with anyone about this? 你跟人说起过这些吗
[30:37] About your inclinations? 你的偏好
[30:41] Your mom… maybe? 比如你妈妈
[30:44] Obviously, not the way you’re talking to us. 当然了 不会像是跟我们这样说
[30:48] If I could get a word in edgewise, 如果我能说一句
[30:52] everything would have been different. 那一切都会不同了
[30:54] From the moment I woke up in the morning, 从我早上一醒来
[30:56] she was demeaning and belittling. 她就贬低辱骂我
[30:58] And she knew all of my buttons 她清楚该怎么激怒我
[31:01] because she put them there. 因为那都是她埋下的祸根
[31:03] I was her toy all my life, 我这辈子一直是她的玩具
[31:05] right up until the moment I cut off her head with a hunting knife. 直到我拿猎刀砍下她脑袋的那一刻
[31:10] Ed… 艾德
[31:13] why did you do what you did… 你为什么做了那种事
[31:17] with her head? 我是指对她的头
[31:20] Why does anyone? 为什么任何人会那么做
[31:24] You know, that night I walked up to her bed. 那晚 我走到她床边
[31:26] She’s laying there reading a paperback, 她躺在床上 读着一本平装书
[31:28] as many thousands of nights before. 就像此前数千个晚上那样
[31:31] She says, “Oh, I suppose 她说 “那么
[31:34] you’re gonna want to wait up all night and talk now.” 你是想整宿不睡 说话咯”
[31:38] Can you believe that? 你能相信吗
[31:40] “Wait up all night talking.” “整宿不睡 说话”
[31:43] Shit. 该死
[31:47] And I knew I was gonna kill her… 我就知道我要杀了她
[31:50] you know? 懂吗
[31:52] I was honest with myself for the first time. 我第一次坦诚面对自己了
[31:56] Because I’m not a lizard, 因为我不是只蜥蜴
[31:58] I’m not from under a rock, I came out of her vagina. 不是石头缝里钻出来的 我是从她阴道爬出来的
[32:02] I came out of my mother. 我从我妈妈体内钻出来的
[32:05] Is it true that you put part of her into the garbage disposal? 你真的把她的一部分遗骸丢进了垃圾处理器吗
[32:10] Her vocal cords. 她的声带
[32:12] Why? 为什么
[32:14] Because I couldn’t shut her up. 因为我无法让她闭嘴
[32:16] She wanted to destroy me with words, literally. 她想用语言摧毁我 真的是这样
[32:20] So I shut her up for good. 所以我让她永远闭嘴了
[32:23] And now, everyone knows it was because of what she did to me, 现在 大家都知道那是因为她对我做的事
[32:26] because of the way she treated her son. 因为她对待儿子的方式
[32:38] Pizza! 披萨
[32:41] You guys. 你们啊
[32:44] Okay. So you get out of the car… 好了 那么你下了车
[32:47] – I just walk into the apartment building. – Anyone around? -我走进了公寓楼 -旁边有人吗
[32:50] So, I’m home, 我回了家
[32:51] walking up the stairs to our apartment 走上通往我们公寓的楼梯
[32:54] with a freshly severed head draining 拿着一颗刚砍下的头
[32:55] about a pint of blood into a duffel bag. 还在背包里滴着血
[32:57] You just got it under your arm? Just like that? 你就那么明晃晃地夹在胳膊下面
[33:00] – Go ahead. Take another slice. – Thank you. -来吧 再拿一块吧 -谢谢
[33:02] Then comes this picture postcard, 然后看到一对明信片一般
[33:05] groovy, happy young couple on the stairs. 时髦幸福的年轻夫妇 站在楼梯上
[33:07] – They walk right past me. – Your two worlds are colliding… -他们跟我擦肩而过 -你的两个世界相撞了
[33:10] My murderous fantasy life and this. 我的谋杀幻想生活 和这个
[33:13] Pretty girl. Pretty name. Kim or something. 美丽的姑娘 名字也好听 好像是金
[33:16] Going out on a date with her boyfriend. 正要跟她男朋友去约会
[33:18] And it could just as easily be Kim’s head in that bag. 那包里也可能是金的脑袋
[33:21] – You’re playing God. – Exactly. -你在扮演上帝 -没错
[33:23] And I realized I’ve never been on a date in my entire life, ever. 我意识到 我这辈子从来没约会过
[33:28] And I got in the door and I said to Mom, 我走进门里 对妈妈说
[33:30] “I’ve never been on a date with a girl, Mom.” “我从未跟女孩约过会 妈妈”
[33:33] – And what did she say? – “Thank God.” -她怎么说的 -“谢天谢地”
[33:35] – Can you believe that? – What a bitch. -能相信吗 -真贱
[33:37] That’s when I started burying the heads in the backyard. 于是我开始把头埋在后院里
[33:40] – Sure. – Right underneath Mom’s bedroom window. -嗯 -就在妈妈卧室窗下
[33:43] Their faces looking right up at her window while she was at home. 她在家时 他们的脸正对着她的窗户
[33:46] Right under her nose, man. I couldn’t help myself. 就在她眼皮下 我忍不住
[33:49] What the fuck? 搞什么
[33:51] I know it’s silly, but Mom always liked people to look up to her. 我知道挺傻 但妈妈一直喜欢人们仰视她
[34:41] I still smell like Kemper. 我身上还一股坎伯的味儿
[34:43] Or maybe it’s just CMF. 也可能是监狱的味儿
[34:46] It did smell pretty bad, like a locker room. 那味儿的确挺难闻 像更衣室
[34:49] Gonna make me lose my appetite. 你要害我没胃口了
[35:00] So… 那么
[35:02] you like your mom? 你喜欢你妈妈吗
[35:05] Sorry. Not funny. 抱歉 不好笑
[35:08] Yeah. I liked my mom. 嗯 我喜欢我妈妈
[35:11] But she’s not around anymore. 但她已经不在了
[35:16] You like your wife? 你喜欢你妻子吗
[35:19] – Yes, I do. – That’s good. -是的 -那就好
[35:23] I’ve known her all my life. I’m not sure what I’d do without her. 我认识她一辈子了 没了她我会不知所措
[35:28] – How about that girlfriend? – Yeah. -你女朋友呢 -嗯
[35:30] She’s great. Smart. 她很棒 很聪明
[35:33] I think she actually likes me. 我觉得她真喜欢我
[35:37] Sounds like we got it made. 听起来我们都混得不错
[35:39] It feels good, doesn’t it? 感觉很棒 是吧
[35:41] To fly home having got the bad guy, just like in the movies. 抓到了坏人 飞回家 就像电影里那样
[35:45] Yeah. It feels good that Dwight’s off the street. 是啊 德怀特不在街上晃悠了 感觉很棒
[35:47] But Kemper has a way of tempering that. 但坎伯却能让人不安起来
[35:50] He makes you sick to your stomach, doesn’t he? 他让你难受得要命 是吧
[35:53] Yes. 是啊
[35:54] More than Dwight? 比德怀特更甚吗
[35:55] There’s nothing behind Kemper’s eyes. 坎伯眼睛后面空无一物
[35:57] It’s like standing near a black hole. 就好像站在黑洞旁边
[36:01] – Right. – And he thinks we’re his friends. -嗯 -而且他以为我们是他的朋友
[36:04] Well, he thinks you’re his friend. 好吧 他觉得你是他的朋友
[36:09] Which makes you a pretty great FBI agent. 说明你是个厉害的联调局探员
[36:22] I’ve been thinking about our conversation with Dr. Carr. 我一直在想我们跟卡尔博士的对话
[36:27] You have? 是吗
[36:30] We’re good at this shit, 我们擅长这个
[36:32] even if it turns my stomach. 哪怕这让我反胃
[36:35] If we’re gonna take a backseat to everything new, 如果我们面对新事物 有趣的事物
[36:37] everything interesting… 总是消极回避…
[36:38] Yeah. 是啊
[36:39] If she really thinks the idea is that good, 如果她真觉得这是个好点子
[36:42] that it has that much potential to change people’s lives… 有很大的潜力改变人们的生活
[36:47] – Yeah? – …maybe we should invite her down. -嗯 -或许我们该请她来
[36:49] Just for a day, to strategize. 就一天 制定计划
[36:53] I think that’s a fantastic idea. 我觉得这主意很棒
[36:55] At least we could compile what we have so far 至少我们可以整理下目前收集的信息
[36:57] and create a plan so if we want to talk to Shepard… 制定个计划 这样如果我们想去找谢帕德
[37:00] So we can be prepared. 也能有所准备
[37:03] It’s a long shot. 希望不大
[37:05] He hates you already. 他已经看你不爽了
[37:07] He’s beginning to hate you, too. 他也开始看你不爽了
[37:12] Right. 是啊
[37:15] So why half-ass it? 何不让他烦到底呢
[37:19] Dwight would have kept doing it, just like Kemper, 德怀特本会继续做下去的 就像坎伯
[37:22] until he finally made his way to the source. 直到他终于敢去面对根源
[37:25] It’s kind of prosaic that it’s always the mother. 根源总是母亲 挺乏味的
[37:28] It was the mother, but in a very different way. 的确都是母亲 但方式很不同
[37:33] More… 要有更多
[37:35] love. 爱
[37:36] If you can even call it that. 如果能那么说的话
[37:38] Was she hot? 她性感吗
[37:40] – Who? – His mom? -谁 -他妈妈
[37:45] Guys in my high school thought my mom was hot 高中的男生就觉得我妈性感
[37:47] and it always really disgusted me. 这一直让我反胃
[37:49] But then she went through chemo 但后来她做了化疗
[37:51] and nobody made jokes about her anymore 再也没人拿她开玩笑了
[37:52] and it kind of made me sad. 又让我觉得难过
[37:54] I didn’t know your mom had cancer. 我不知道你妈妈得过癌症
[37:56] That’s why I’m always asking you to grab my boobs 所以我们上床时我总让你
[37:58] when we’re fucking. 抓我的胸
[37:59] – Make you check for cancerous lumps. – Oh, is that why? -让你检查我有没有肿块 -是因为这个啊
[38:09] I can’t let these guys rub off on me. 我不能让这些人影响我
[38:12] – The way they view sex. – And women. -他们看待性的方式 -还有女人
[38:24] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你来
[38:26] I needed to see you. 我需要见你
[38:32] And now that I’m all clean… 现在我洗干净了
[38:37] If going down on me 如果我修指甲时
[38:38] while I’m filing my nails is your idea of being kinky… 给我舔是你所认为的重口
[38:42] I’m kinky. 我挺重口的
[38:48] I’m very kinky. 我非常重口
[38:51] I could impale you with this nail file. 我可以用指甲锉刺穿你
[38:54] Then I could be a part of your case study. 然后我就可以成为你的研究案例之一了
[38:57] You would be a very compelling interviewee. 你会是个令人着迷的谈话对象
[39:17] Hey, Kenneth, can I ask you something? 肯尼斯 能问你个问题吗
[39:19] Oh, sure. What’s on your mind? 说吧 什么事
[39:21] I’ve, uh, done a bit of thinking about 我思考了一下
[39:23] some of the things that we’re teaching. 我们在教授的一些东西
[39:25] In particular, the list of deviant terminology. 尤其是 越轨术语清单
[39:28] The cuss words? 粗口吗
[39:29] Right. Well, I was thinking more the… 是的 我其实想的是
[39:32] descriptors of the acts. 对行为的描述语
[39:35] You know, fellatio, cunnilingus… 比如 口交 舔阴
[39:37] Okay, what exactly is the issue? 好吧 问题是什么
[39:39] Well, that’s just it, Ken. I don’t have an issue. 就是这样 肯 我没有问题
[39:41] I really don’t know that they are deviant. 我不能确定这算不算越轨
[39:44] Anal violation? 鸡奸
[39:46] Well, no, not that one. 好吧 那个不算
[39:47] – Have you talked to Bill about this? – Oh, sure. -你跟比尔谈过吗 -是的
[39:49] Bill agrees with me. 比尔也同意的
[39:52] And you think we should alter the curriculum? 你觉得我们该修改课程
[39:54] Just… take a look at the list. 就…看看清单吧
[39:57] Think about it, okay? 考虑一下 好吗
[40:03] – Fuckhead? – You can keep that. -蠢货 -留着吧
[40:05] Fuckbag? 白痴
[40:07] That, too. 也留着
[40:08] And we’re keeping “gang bang”? 那”轮奸”也留着吗
[40:10] What’s right is right. 对的就是对的
[40:12] Klismaphilia? 灌肠控
[40:14] Klisma… what? 什么
[40:15] Enemas. Either giving or having. 灌肠 给人灌 或被灌
[40:20] That can stay. 留着吧
[40:23] And we’re losing “pussy,” “dildo,” 去掉”逼” “假阳具”
[40:26] “fellatio,” “cunnilingus.” “口交” “舔阴”
[40:29] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[40:30] Yes. 是的
[40:31] Thank you, Marge. 谢谢 玛姬
[40:34] It’s for the best. 这样最好
[40:37] All right. 好吧
[40:38] So, you and Dr. Carr go back? 你和卡尔博士很有交情吗
[40:41] I consulted her on a few cases here and there. 我时不时地跟她咨询过几个案子
[40:43] We go back a few years. Why do you ask? 我们有几年的交情 问这干什么
[40:45] Just curious. 就是好奇
[40:50] No. 没有
[40:51] – No? – You know what I mean. -没有 -你明白的
[40:53] – I didn’t mean to imply… – I enjoy being married, thank you. -我没那个意思 -我喜欢我的婚姻 谢谢
[40:56] I didn’t mean… 我没那个…
[40:58] Just… Wendy has something. 就是 温迪有种特质
[41:00] Not sexual. 不是性方面的
[41:04] Maybe a little sexual. 或许有点性方面的
[41:05] But her ideas and her energy, she… I sound like an idiot. 但她的想法 她的精神 我听上去好傻
[41:09] You sound like you have a crush on teacher. 你听上去像是爱上老师了
[41:11] It’s just someone like her embracing this project says something. 就是她那样的人如此认可这个项目很能说明问题
[41:16] – Don’t you think? – I get it. -你不觉得吗 -我懂
[41:19] Old Man Tench jumps onboard, so what? 老坦奇接受了又如何
[41:21] Grumpy old Shepard, who cares? 还有暴脾气的谢泼德 谁在乎呢
[41:23] – But the foxy professor… – That’s not fair. -但那位性感教授 -这么说不公平
[41:27] That’s her. 她来了
[41:33] – Dr. Carr. – Agent Ford. -卡尔博士 -福特探员
[41:35] – Welcome to Quantico. – Thank you. -欢迎来匡提科 -谢谢
[41:37] How was your trip? 路上顺利吗
[41:40] It was a little dull to be honest. I was grading papers, but… 老实说 挺无聊的 我批作业来着
[41:42] We can stop at the cafeteria for a coffee if you like. 如果你想 我们可以去餐厅喝杯咖啡
[41:45] No, I’m fine. I had some this morning. 不了 我今早喝过了
[41:48] We’re just this way. 这边来
[41:51] So what are you teaching? 你教什么
[41:54] I’m teaching a class on the intersection of sociopathy and fame. 我教的课是反社会和名望的交集
[41:58] People like, um… Andy Warhol, Jim Morrison. 比如 安迪·沃霍尔 吉姆·莫里森等人
[42:02] Their celebrity becomes the only thing 他们的名声成了他们
[42:03] they need to sustain their ego. 维持自大唯一所需的
[42:05] – Nixon was a sociopath. – Very similar. -尼克松就是反社会 -很类似
[42:08] How do you get to be president of the United States 如果他是反社会 怎么当上
[42:11] if you’re a sociopath? 美国总统的
[42:12] The question is, 问题是
[42:13] how do you get to be president of the United States 如果不是反社会 怎么可能当上
[42:15] if you’re not? 美国总统
[42:17] That’s why this work is so vital. 所以这项工作如此重要
[42:19] It goes so much further than the FBI. 因为它的影响面远超联调局
[42:22] – All the way to the White House. – Perhaps, yeah. -能波及到白宫 -或许吧 嗯
心灵猎人

文章导航

Previous Post: 心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

心灵猎人(Mind Hunter)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号