时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Subindex build by RickyC | |
[00:02] | Do you swear to protect the travelers of the night? | 你愿意发誓保护夜行的旅人吗? |
[00:09] | We’re dead? | 我们死了? |
[00:10] | It’s the hearts. They aren’t full. | 是心脏的问题 它们不完整 |
[00:15] | Can you send word to Layla? Please, help us free Khonshu. | 你能给莱拉传个信吗?拜托 帮我们把孔苏救出来 |
[00:18] | Trust me when I tell you there’s always one last thing. | 相信我 他不会轻易放过你的 |
[00:23] | We could’ve handled it together. | 我们本来可以一起面对的 |
[00:24] | That’s not really what I do, is it? | 那不是我的做事风格 对吗? |
[00:27] | Do you think that is sense or nonsense? | 你觉得这是合理的还是不合理的? |
[00:31] | I’m going to do what you could not. | 我要去做你做不到的事了 |
[00:33] | Then when it’s finished, and the world is cleansed of abusers, | 事成之后 这世界将不再有加害者 |
[00:37] | I want you to remember one thing. | 我想让你记住一件事 |
[00:39] | Your torment forged me. | 是你的折磨铸就了我 |
[00:41] | I owe my victory to you. | 我的胜利归功于你 |
[00:46] | Marc, you’ve got this. | 马克 你可以的 |
[00:48] | But if I’m you, it means I’ve got this too. | 但是如果我是你的话 那我也可以 |
[00:57] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry it had to be this way, Marc Spector, | 很抱歉不得不这样 马克・斯佩克特 |
[02:34] | Steven Grant, | 史蒂文・格兰特 |
[02:38] | whoever else might be in there. | 还有这身体里的其他灵魂 |
[02:43] | Sometimes we need the cold light of death before we can see reality. | 有时只有死亡的冰冷才能让我们看清现实 |
[03:20] | Who wants to heal the world? | 谁想去拯救这个世界? |
[03:58] | Marc. Marc. | 马克 |
[05:28] | 你们开车来这干什么? | |
[05:40] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[05:41] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[05:44] | Show me your papers. | 给我看你的证件 |
[05:45] | I don’t need to show you my papers. | 我不用给你看我的证件 |
[05:47] | You need to show us your soul. | 你倒是得让我们看看你的灵魂 |
[06:15] | This is the face of a good man. | 这位先生是个好人 |
[06:19] | You don’t need this anymore. | 你不再需要这个了 |
[06:22] | Move the bodies out of the way. | 把尸体挪开 |
[06:26] | Let’s go! Clear a path. | 快点 把路清出来 |
[06:50] | Don’t do it. | 别动手 |
[06:52] | Layla, wait. I am the Goddess Taweret. | 莱拉 等等 我是塔沃瑞特女神 |
[07:02] | Layla, | 莱拉 |
[07:04] | it’s Marc who’s telling you to stop. | 是马克让你别动手的 |
[07:06] | What the hell is this? | 你在说什么? |
[07:08] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[07:10] | And I’m talking to you through dead people right now. So what? | 我是附在死人身上和你说话 明白吗? |
[07:13] | Listen, Harrow is too powerful for you to stop him alone. | 听着 哈罗太强大 你一个人斗不过他 |
[07:16] | If Marc… | 如果马克… |
[07:18] | If he can return to life… | 如果他能复活的话… |
[07:20] | What do you mean, “return to life”? | “复活”是什么意思? |
[07:28] | He is going to need Khonshu. | 他需要孔苏的力量 |
[07:31] | Break his ushabti. | 你要打碎他的巫沙布提俑 |
[07:33] | It’s in the Chamber of the Gods. | 那东西就在众神院 |
[07:35] | And you can be my Avatar. | 你可以成为我的化身 |
[07:37] | Marc says wonderful things about you. | 马克可没少夸你 |
[07:39] | No, no, no. I’ll fight him on my own. | 不 我要自己战斗 |
[07:41] | It’s time to go! | 该出发了 |
[08:17] | The disturbance. | 这种骚动 |
[08:20] | Your Gods felt it too. | 你们的神也感觉到了 |
[08:21] | But what does it mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:22] | Someone is trying to release Ammit. | 有人企图释放阿米特 |
[08:26] | But why? | 为什么要这么做? |
[08:29] | Harrow. | 哈罗 |
[08:32] | Come. You won’t believe what the Gods have hidden from mankind. | 你绝对想象不到 众神向人类隐瞒了什么 |
[08:46] | You’re judges, not warriors. | 你们是审判者 不是战士 |
[08:48] | This doesn’t need to happen. | 没必要这样 |
[09:08] | This was all so avoidable. | 本来没必要这样的 |
[09:55] | To whom do I owe my gratitude? | 我要感谢的是什么人? |
[09:58] | Your humble disciple, my Goddess, | 我是您虔诚的信徒 我的女神 |
[10:01] | to whom you owe nothing. | 您无需感谢 |
[10:03] | Your Scales lack balance. | 你的天平不平衡 |
[10:07] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[10:09] | I had hoped my penance might correct my imbalance, | 我曾经希望忏悔能让它恢复平衡 |
[10:15] | but I see now that’s impossible. | 但是现在看来是不可能了 |
[10:17] | I accept the Scales regardless of the outcome. | 无论结果如何 我都接受您的审判 |
[10:21] | They lack balance because of what lies ahead of you. | 天平失衡是因为你未做之事 |
[10:24] | Then we must spare the world the pain I will cause. | 那就一定要让世界免于遭受我带来的痛苦 |
[10:29] | I willingly submit. | 我听候您的处置 |
[10:31] | What lies ahead of you is your service to me. | 你未做之事是侍奉于我 |
[10:35] | How may I serve you in death? | 我死后还如何能侍奉您? |
[10:37] | Your death is delayed. | 你的死期被推迟了 |
[10:39] | I once relied on a servant whose Scales balanced perfectly. | 我曾经的仆人 他的天平完美平衡 |
[10:44] | In exchange, I was bound to stone for 2,000 years. | 结果我被囚禁了2000年 |
[10:48] | But I have disciples all over the world | 我的信徒遍布全世界 |
[10:50] | whose Scales balance perfectly, awaiting your command. | 他们的天平都是完美的平衡 随时准备为您效命 |
[10:55] | They are worthy, my Goddess. | 他们都比我有资格 我的女神 |
[10:58] | But you are the one who set me free. | 但是你才是释放我的人 |
[11:00] | You are the Avatar that I need. | 你就是我需要的化身 |
[11:03] | Serve me, and you will find peace. | 侍奉我 你就会得到安宁 |
[11:12] | Do not let the pain of the past control you. | 不要让过去的痛苦成为你的羁绊 |
[11:18] | As you wish. | 悉听尊便 |
[11:29] | I do not sense Marc Spector in this world. | 在这个世界上 我感受不到马克・斯佩克特的气息 |
[11:34] | He died fighting, no doubt. | 他战死了 毫无疑问 |
[11:36] | Fighting your war. | 他是为你而死的 |
[11:39] | And it’s far from over. | 还远远没有结束 |
[11:40] | If Marc is truly gone, I am in need of an Avatar. | 如果马克真的死了 那我还需要一个化身 |
[11:44] | Would you, Layla El-Faouly, protect the travelers of the night… | 莱拉・艾尔・费利 你愿意保护夜行的旅人… |
[11:48] | Are you joking? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[11:51] | You turned Marc’s life into a waking nightmare. | 你把马克的生活变成了一场噩梦 |
[11:55] | Why would I ever sign up for that? | 我为什么还要替你卖命? |
[11:57] | Because you won’t win against Harrow and Ammit alone. | 因为你自己无法抗衡哈罗和阿米特 |
[12:01] | I’ll take my chances. | 那我也要试试看 |
[12:03] | Marc was in crisis over you. | 马克陷入危机 全是因为你 |
[12:05] | His lack of focus got him killed. | 他分心了 才会被杀害 |
[12:08] | You need a plan, little bug. What I offer… | 你需要的是计划 可怜虫 我能给你… |
[12:12] | I don’t care what you can offer. | 我不在乎你能给我什么 |
[12:16] | Marc didn’t trust you. | 马克不相信你 |
[12:19] | I don’t trust you. | 我也不相信你 |
[12:24] | We’ll work together without me enslaving myself. | 我们可以合作 但是你休想奴役我 |
[12:30] | We must rebind Ammit. | 我们必须重新囚禁阿米特 |
[12:33] | How? | 怎么做? |
[12:34] | Only an Avatar can do it. | 只有化身才能做到 |
[12:37] | I said “no.” | 我说了“不行” |
[12:42] | Let us purify the souls of Cairo and then the world. | 让我们净化开罗的灵魂吧 然后是全世界 |
[12:57] | Khonshu. Time has been cruel to you. | 孔苏 看来你的日子不好过啊 |
[13:00] | Indeed. I cannot allow you to proceed. | 没错 但是我不能让你为所欲为 |
[13:04] | There’s someone else here. Find who released him. | 这里还有其他人 把释放他的人找出来 |
[13:15] | The Scales are balanced. | 天平平衡了 |
[13:17] | Your heart is full. | 你的心脏完整了 |
[13:21] | Your journey is over. | 你的旅途结束了 |
[13:28] | It’s so…quiet. | 这里是如此…平静 |
[13:33] | The peace you’ve always wanted but never had. | 这是你一直求之不得的平静 |
[13:36] | You’re manifesting it. | 是你一直的渴望 |
[13:38] | No danger. No loneliness or hurt. | 没有危险 没有孤独 也没有伤害 |
[13:43] | What about Steven? | 那史蒂文呢? |
[13:45] | He’s gone, Marc. The Duat has him. | 他不在了 马克 他留在了杜阿特 |
[13:48] | Please enjoy your peace. | 享受你的平静吧 |
[14:02] | We need to go back for him. | 我们得回去找他 |
[14:06] | It doesn’t work like that. | 你不能这么做 |
[14:08] | Leave here, and you can’t return. | 离开这里 你就再也回不来了 |
[14:12] | Anyway, you don’t need him anymore, Marc. | 其实你也不需要他了 马克 |
[14:15] | So I get to go on to eternal peace, and he just… | 所以我得到了永恒的平静 而他却… |
[14:18] | stays lost in the sand forever? | 永远迷失在沙子里了? |
[14:25] | No, I’m not good with that. | 不行 我无法接受这个事实 |
[14:27] | Wait! Think about this! | 等等 你认真考虑一下 |
[14:51] | My path is set, same as anyone’s. | 我的命运是注定的 和所有人一样 |
[14:54] | I’m here to bring balance. | 我要为世界带来平衡 |
[14:56] | You speak of balance, yet you choose him. | 你满口平衡 却选择了他 |
[14:59] | Your Avatar is a sinner! | 你的化身是个罪人 |
[15:00] | You’re jealous of his loyalty. | 你是嫉妒他的忠诚 |
[15:02] | Loyalty at what cost? | 忠诚要以什么作为代价? |
[15:04] | An empty world for your disciples to inherit? | 留给你的信徒一个空荡荡的世界? |
[15:07] | Don’t listen to him. He only wants to keep you bound. | 别听他的 他只是想把你关起来 |
[15:25] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[15:29] | Looking pretty rough, man. | 你受苦了 兄弟 |
[15:34] | I don’t know if you can hear me. | 我不知道你能不能听到 |
[15:37] | From the moment you arrived, | 从我们小时候 |
[15:40] | way back then, we were so young. | 你出现的那一刻开始 |
[15:44] | You saved me. | 你就是我的救星 |
[15:48] | I survived because I knew I wasn’t alone. | 我能活下来 是因为我知道我并不孤独 |
[15:51] | You were always there, alive, full of hope. | 你一直在我身边 生机勃勃 满怀希望 |
[15:55] | And I tried to protect that, and I failed. I couldn’t protect you. | 我想要保护你 但是我失败了 我没能保护你 |
[16:06] | But you didn’t abandon me. You didn’t abandon me. | 但是你也没有放弃我 你没有弃我而去 |
[16:10] | And although that field back there was looking… | 虽然那片芦苇原真的… |
[16:13] | It was looking pretty good… | 真的很美… |
[16:16] | There’s no way in hell I’m gonna abandon you. | 我绝对不会抛弃你的 |
[16:25] | You are the only real superpower… | 你才是我唯一拥有的… |
[16:31] | I ever had. | 真正的超能力 |
[17:04] | Marc. | 马克 |
[17:07] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[17:15] | You came back? What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你回来了?你是不是疯了? |
[17:18] | Well, I did a whole little speech there. | 我刚才有点真情流露 |
[17:20] | It wasn’t that little. | 那可不是一点吧 |
[17:23] | Marc, look. The Gates are open! | 马克 快看 门开了 |
[17:25] | Oh, Khonshu, for a God, you are low on faith. | 孔苏 作为一个神 你的信念太不坚定了 |
[17:30] | You’ll never learn. | 你从来不接受教训 |
[17:52] | Oh, bollocks. Come on. Let’s go! | 该死 快点 快走 |
[17:54] | -Come on, let’s go. -You can do it! Almost there! | -快点 走啊 -你行的 就差一点了 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[17:57] | -I’m slowing us down. Just go. -Come on! | -我拖后腿了 你快走 -快点 |
[18:05] | -Look! -Coming through! | -看 -过去 |
[18:07] | Osiris, you old softie! | 奥西里斯 你这个老东西 |
[18:11] | Now, run! | 就是现在 快跑 |
[18:12] | -Hippo! -Go, go! | -河马万岁 -快走 |
[18:15] | Tell me to spare you, and I will. | 向我求饶 我就放过你 |
[18:17] | I choose obliteration over mercy. | 我宁可粉身碎骨 也不会向你摇尾乞怜 |
[18:20] | We’re almost there! Come on! | 马上就到了 快 |
[18:27] | Marc? | 马克? |
[18:33] | Khonshu… | 孔苏… |
[18:35] | I feel the pain inside of you. | 我能感受到你内心的痛苦 |
[18:38] | Do you want death, or do you want life? | 你是想要死 还是想要生? |
[18:42] | Do you swear to protect the travelers of the night? | 你愿意发誓保护夜行的旅人吗? |
[18:47] | Rise and live again! | 再次重生吧 |
[19:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:17] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[19:29] | Khonshu. | 孔苏 |
[19:30] | I knew you’d miss me. | 我就知道你会想念我的 |
[19:31] | Layla turned you down, didn’t she? | 莱拉拒绝了你 对吗? |
[19:33] | Ammit has been freed. | 阿米特被释放了 |
[19:35] | I was not strong enough to stop her. | 我力量不够 没能阻止她 |
[19:37] | Marc Spector, I need your help. | 马克・斯佩克特 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:40] | Ah, just curious about something. | 有一件事我很好奇 |
[19:41] | How’s this whole new arrangement gonna work then? | 现在这笔交易到底要怎么算? |
[19:43] | Steven Grant, I was not speaking to you. | 史蒂文・格兰特 我没和你说话 |
[19:46] | Yeah, all right. But we do come as like a package deal now, | 没错 但是我们俩现在是买一送一了 |
[19:49] | so you are gonna have to deal with me. | 所以你不能假装我不存在 |
[19:51] | And we did just save your life, so you’re welcome for that. | 而且我们刚刚确实救了你的命 不用客气 |
[19:55] | But I do think that you should answer my question though. | 但是我觉得你必须得回答我的问题 |
[19:58] | How’s this deal gonna work? | 这笔交易怎么算? |
[20:00] | You would negotiate now, with so much at stake? | 这种危难关头你还跟我谈条件? |
[20:04] | Well, we did learn from the best, you silly old bird. | 名师出高徒啊 你这只老蠢鸟 |
[20:08] | I will release you both. You have my word. | 我会让你们重获自由 我保证 |
[20:12] | Mmm. I like the sound of that. | 这就对了 |
[20:15] | Good. Glad we got that all sorted out. | 很好 很高兴一切问题都解决了 |
[20:17] | Now, how the heck are we gonna get to Cairo? | 那咱们怎么去开罗呢? |
[20:19] | You forget, little worm, | 你忘了吗?小虫子 |
[20:22] | I am still the God of the Night Sky! | 我仍然是夜晚之神 |
[20:26] | All right, you know what? I think you can take this one, Marc. | 好吧 要不然这样 我觉得这个还是交给你吧 马克 |
[20:29] | Hurry up, idiots! | 快点 笨蛋 |
[20:42] | Are you the one who released Khonshu? | 就是你释放了孔苏吗? |
[20:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:50] | Hey! Hey, hey. Hey. How do we stop Ammit? | 好吧 我们怎么阻止阿米特? |
[20:55] | This chamber is our most powerful place. | 在这个众神院里 我们的力量才会最强 |
[21:00] | From here, we need to imprison Ammit in a mortal form. | 我们需要在这里借助凡人之身囚禁阿米特 |
[21:07] | A body instead of a statue. | 用真正的身体 而不是雕像 |
[21:09] | She’d be vulnerable. | 她很脆弱 |
[21:11] | Okay, how do we do it? | 没问题 要怎么做? |
[21:15] | We need more Avatars than we have left… | 我们需要更多的化身… |
[21:19] | What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么?不行 |
[21:24] | No, no. | 不行 |
[21:36] | Taweret, are you there? | 塔沃瑞特 你在吗? |
[21:43] | Layla! | 莱拉 |
[21:45] | I’m so thrilled. We’re gonna have so much fun together. | 太激动了 咱们在一起会很快乐的 |
[22:12] | Oh! You’ve changed your mind. | 你改变主意了 |
[22:15] | I would be delighted to accept you as my Avatar. | 我很乐意接受你作为我的化身 |
[22:19] | Okay, okay. Temporary Avatar. | 好吧 暂时的化身 |
[22:25] | Yes, of course! | 当然了 |
[22:27] | Oh, your father is going to be over the moon when he hears. | 你的父亲如果听到 一定会乐翻天的 |
[22:36] | My father? | 我的父亲? |
[22:37] | Yes! I met him when I took him to the Field of Reeds. | 是啊 我在带他去芦苇原时认识他的 |
[22:43] | What? | 什么? |
[22:44] | Are we doing this or what? | 咱们赶紧开始吧? |
[22:46] | I have a fabulous costume in mind. | 我想到了一件华丽的战服 |
[23:35] | Followers of Ammit, judge everyone. | 阿米特的信徒们 审判这个世界吧 |
[25:22] | There is so little difference in what we want for this world. | 你我对这个世界的期盼并没有什么区别 |
[25:25] | Why do this dance for the rest of time? | 为什么总要对我横加阻挠 |
[25:28] | You know the answer. I only punish those who have chosen evil. | 你心知肚明 我只惩罚那些犯下罪行的人 |
[25:32] | So do I, only I don’t give them the satisfaction of committing it. | 我也一样 只不过我不会 让他们有机会得逞 |
[25:38] | Be at my side. | 加入我吧 |
[26:00] | Layla? | 莱拉? |
[26:09] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[26:10] | -Marc. -Oh, baby. | -马克 -亲爱的 |
[26:13] | -Thank God you’re okay. -How did you get back? | -谢天谢地你没事 -你是怎么回来的? |
[26:16] | Wow, you look amazing. What are you wearing? | 你看上去真漂亮 你穿的是什么? |
[26:24] | Why fight, knowing you will fail? | 你明知会失败 为何还要反抗? |
[26:27] | Because it is my choice! | 因为这就是我的选择 |
[26:30] | The very thing you take away. | 这就是你夺走的东西 |
[26:34] | Hey, I’m really jazzed about showing you these new skillsets we have. | 我迫不及待要给你展示我们的新技能了 |
[26:37] | All right, show me what you got. | 好啊 让我看看 |
[26:39] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -好吗? -好 |
[28:15] | 上车 进来 快进来 | |
[28:32] | 你是埃及超级英雄吗? | |
[28:34] | 没错 | |
[28:52] | Come on! | 快点 |
[28:59] | Had Ammit been allowed to rule, | 如果阿米特统治世界 |
[29:02] | young Randall’s life would’ve been saved, | 小兰德尔就能够得救 |
[29:04] | your family would’ve been happy. | 你的家庭也会幸福美满 |
[29:07] | She need only remove one weed from the garden. | 她只需要除掉一根杂草就够了 |
[29:11] | You. | 就是你 |
[30:18] | That wasn’t you, was it, Steven? | 刚才不是你吧 史蒂文? |
[30:22] | Not a chance, mate. | 当然不是 哥们 |
[30:30] | Marc? | 马克? |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:36] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[30:39] | I blacked out. | 我晕过去了 |
[30:50] | Get Harrow. I know how to stop Ammit. | 抓住哈罗 我知道该怎么阻止阿米特 |
[31:02] | The power of this room will help us bind Ammit to Harrow’s body. | 这个房间的力量能够帮助我们 把阿米特囚禁在哈罗的身体里 |
[31:04] | Quick, grab my hand so we can start the spell. | 快 抓住我的手 开始念咒语 |
[31:27] | We could’ve made this our paradise! | 这里本来可以成为我们的天堂 |
[31:30] | It’s too late, Ammit. You will be destroyed. | 太迟了 阿米特 你就要灰飞烟灭了 |
[32:11] | You can never contain me. | 你休想阻止我 |
[32:14] | I’ll never stop. | 我不会善罢甘休的 |
[32:22] | Finish it, | 做个了断吧 |
[32:24] | and leave neither of them alive. | 杀掉他们两个 |
[32:35] | While he lives, so too does she. | 如果他活着 她就也一样 |
[32:39] | I have to finish this. If not, I’ll never be free. | 我必须做个了断 否则我永远无法重获自由 |
[32:43] | Marc! | 马克 |
[32:46] | You have a choice. You are free. | 你是有选择权的 你是自由的 |
[32:49] | The choice is vengeance. | 你的选择就是复仇 |
[32:51] | We cannot take the chance that Ammit finds a way out. | 我们不能冒险让阿米特有机会逃出来 |
[32:55] | She will kill again. | 她会再次大开杀戒的 |
[32:57] | Now you sound just like her. | 你的口气和她一模一样 |
[33:02] | You want them dead… | 你想杀掉他们… |
[33:07] | Do it yourself. | 你就自己动手 |
[33:13] | Now, release us. | 现在放了我们 |
[33:23] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[33:41] | So what, this is what reality looks like? | 所以…现实就是这样的?这也… |
[33:46] | The imagination is very real. | 你的想象非常真实 |
[33:49] | This chair, desk, the light | 这把椅子 桌子和灯 |
[33:52] | were all first created in the imagination. | 最初都是在想象里创造出来的 |
[33:54] | But do you believe that Khonshu and Ammit are real? | 你相信孔苏和阿米特是真实的吗? |
[34:00] | Do I? No. | 我吗?我不信 |
[34:09] | And what if we disagree, Doc? | 如果我们不赞同你的说法呢 医生? |
[34:12] | Marc… | 马克… |
[34:14] | What if we believe something different? | 如果我们有别的想法呢? |
[34:18] | Then our work here continues. | 那咱们的治疗就还得继续 |
[34:22] | For how long? | 继续多久? |
[34:23] | For as long as a piece of string. | 到底要多久? |
[34:28] | Hey, you see that, don’t you? | 你看到了 对吗? |
[34:31] | Oh, yeah, I see it. I see it. | 是的 我看到了 |
[34:36] | Why am I bleeding? | 我为什么会流血? |
[34:42] | Yeah, I don’t think you know as much as you think you do. | 我觉得你没有自己以为的那么聪明 |
[34:48] | And while it is tempting to accept your diagnosis, Doc… | 虽然你的诊断 听起来还挺像回事的 医生… |
[34:53] | We’d rather go save the world. | 我们更愿意去拯救世界 |
[34:57] | Laters, gators. | 回头见 |
[35:18] | Steven? You there? | 史蒂文?你在吗? |
[35:25] | Can’t believe it worked. | 没想到真的成功了 |
[35:31] | I can’t believe you live in this fricking mess. | 没想到你的屋子里这么乱七八糟的 |
[35:58] | 根据漫威漫画改编 | |
[37:23] | 漫威影业出品 | |
[37:29] | 《月光骑士》 | |
[37:35] | 加里森医生 请到126室 | |
[37:41] | Sand. | 沙子 |
[37:44] | Oh, time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[37:50] | I beg your pardon? | 我送他过去吧 |
[37:50] | 你说什么? | |
[37:51] | 冷静 小姐 | |
[38:43] | Khonshu. | 孔苏 |
[38:46] | You can’t hurt us. | 你伤害不了我们 |
[38:49] | Yeah. You wanna know something? | 是的 告诉你个秘密吧 |
[38:53] | Marc Spector truly believed that after he and I parted ways, | 马克・斯佩克特真的以为 他和我分道扬镳以后 |
[38:58] | I wanted his wife to be my Avatar. | 我会让他妻子做我的化身 |
[39:01] | Why would I ever need anybody else | 其实我何必找其他人呢? |
[39:05] | when he has no idea how troubled he truly is? | 他对自己混乱的状态根本一无所知 |
[39:13] | Meet my friend, Jake Lockley. | 给你介绍一下 这是我的朋友 杰克・洛克利 |
[39:22] | 今天你输定了 | |
[39:27] | Wait. | 等等 |