时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:08] | The day was hot, | 白天很热 |
[02:10] | but the night turns chilly fast, it seems, for the time of year. | 但似乎夜晚温度降的很快 |
[02:13] | Day after tomorrow, we shall be in Capua | 对于这个时节来说 后天我们就能到卡普阿 |
[02:16] | and you will sleep in a good warm house. | 你就能在又大又暖和的房子里睡觉了 |
[02:18] | Though goatskin has its virtues. | 即使是山羊皮也有自己的优点 |
[02:21] | Here we are, refugees in our own land. | 现在好了 成了自己领土上的难民 |
[02:24] | We are not refugees. We are maneuvering. | 我们不是难民 我们是在转移 |
[02:28] | As you say, here we are maneuvering, | 就像你说的,我们在转移 |
[02:32] | while the tyrant sits in Rome. | 那个暴君却占据了罗马 |
[02:35] | Yes, in my tent, | 没错,在我自己的帐篷里 |
[02:36] | I sleep sound and deep as a child. | 我可以熟睡的像个孩子一样 |
[02:41] | Though perhaps not tonight. I’m sorry it bothers you. | 可能今晚不是 对不起让你受打扰, |
[02:45] | He’ll be finished soon enough. | 他很快就结束了 |
[02:48] | Quintus has a knack for this kind of thing. | 昆特斯对此比较有诀窍 |
[02:51] | Well, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[02:52] | Your son Quintus, I did not know he was with us. | 我不知道你儿子昆特斯和我们一起 |
[02:56] | Arrived this morning from Brindisi. | 从布林迪西出发,今早到的 |
[03:02] | Ah,that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[03:05] | Screaming makes poor sauce, I find. | 我发现尖叫声真是很差的调味料 |
[03:08] | Quintus has his faults, | 昆特斯虽然有他的缺点 |
[03:10] | but he is loyal and fearless. | 但他很忠诚而且毫无畏惧 |
[03:13] | Afathercannotaskmore. | 对于一个父亲来说不能要求再多了 |
[03:16] | I’ve never heard nor thought otherwise. | 我从来没听过,也没想过其他方面 |
[03:21] | The dog confessed at last. | 那只狗终于招供了 |
[03:23] | Torn up good and red. Blood on your face. Wash yourself. | 你脸上有血,去洗 |
[03:30] | Where is Durio? Where is the gold? | 多里奥在哪里? 金子又在哪里? |
[03:34] | He killed Durio as you suspected. | 就像你怀疑的那样,他把多里奥杀掉了 |
[03:38] | And they took the gold north on the via Flaminia, | 然后拿了金子沿着弗拉明大道往北走 |
[03:42] | ran slap into Caesar’s scouts. | 正好碰到了凯撒的巡逻兵 |
[03:44] | Pair of Romans, 20 head of Ubian. | 两个罗马人,二十个尤比恩骑兵 |
[03:47] | Too many for our boys. | 对我们的人来说太多了 |
[03:49] | They ran, the filth that they are. | 他们逃跑了,这些没用的垃圾 |
[03:52] | Left the gold to the scouts. | 把金子留给了罗马侦察兵 |
[03:53] | Can’t be so. I’ve heard from Rome this last hour. | 这不可能 据我最近的消息 |
[03:57] | Caesar has not got the gold. | 凯撒并没有得到金子 |
[03:59] | My man volpe always gets the truth, Father. | 父亲,我的手下沃普总是能得到准确的消息 |
[04:03] | If Caesar does not have it, then his scouts must have kept it for themselves. | 如果凯撒没得到金子 那肯定是他的侦察兵占为己有了 |
[04:06] | Go find these scouts. I will. | 去找到这些侦察兵 我会的 |
[04:08] | Now! | 现在! |
[04:14] | You see, the tide turns already. | 你看,现在形势已经在变了 |
[04:16] | Without the gold, Caesar will find Rome | 没有这些金子 |
[04:19] | a little harder to subdue. | 凯撒会发现罗马更难被征服 |
[04:22] | Without the gold, we’re not very well placed, either. | 没有金子,我们的日子也不太好过 |
[04:26] | Without gold, he will have to use violence. | 没有金子,他会开始使用暴力 |
[04:30] | Once he starts spilling blood, | 一旦流血开始 |
[04:32] | the people will turn on him with a vengeance. | 人民会去向他复仇 |
[04:36] | Without the people, he has nothing. | 没有了人民,他就什么都没有了 |
[04:50] | “Martial law is in effect | 戒严法现在生效 |
[04:53] | for the safety of all citizens. | 为了所有公民的安全 |
[04:56] | Groups of more than three men | 三人以上的团体 |
[04:59] | shall not congregate in public spaces. | 不允许在公共场合聚集 |
[05:03] | Acurfewis in effect. | 宵禁开始生效 |
[05:05] | Any person found on the street after dark | 任何人天黑以后在街道上出现 |
[05:08] | will be subject to summary judgment. | 会遭到审判 |
[05:11] | Long live General Gaius Julius Caesar, | 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒万岁 |
[05:15] | savior of our Republic.” | 共和国的救世主 |
[05:25] | Order, halt! | 次序!立定! |
[05:36] | Jupiter Optimus Maximus. | 天神朱庇特 |
[05:40] | Jupiter Optimus Maximus. | 天神朱庇特 |
[05:43] | Jupiter Optimus Maximus. | 天神朱庇特 |
[05:47] | Jupiter Optimus Maximus. | 天神朱庇特 |
[05:51] | Jupiter Optimus Maximus. | 天神朱庇特 |
[05:57] | Jupiter Optimus Maximus. Jupiter Optimus Maximus. | 天神朱庇特 天神朱庇特 |
[06:11] | Name yourself, citizen. | 公民,请称呼你自己 |
[06:14] | Gaius of the Julii, | 优利亚的盖乌斯 |
[06:16] | called Caesar. Speak then. | 名字是凯撒 请讲 |
[06:19] | I humbly ask that auguries be taken | 我恭谦的请求进行占卜 |
[06:22] | that Rome might know | 罗马可能已经知道 |
[06:25] | that the gods favor my actions. | 诸神赞同我的行为 |
[06:27] | You’ve entered the city under arms. | 由于你全副武装的进入城市 |
[06:30] | I must warn you that seldom augurs well. | 我必须警告你很少会有吉兆 |
[06:34] | The gods know my intentions are peaceful. | 神知道我的意图是和平的 |
[06:38] | The people must know it also. | 人民也必须知道 |
[06:44] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[06:47] | Augurieswill betaken on the first clean morning. | 占卜将会在第一个洁净清晨进行 |
[06:52] | Let the birds fly where they may. | 当鸟儿飞翔的时候 |
[07:11] | How be, paisan? Miserable. | 怎么样,老乡? 惨着呢 |
[07:15] | Slave of a rebel. | 为叛乱辛勤工作的奴隶 |
[07:17] | A successful rebel at least. | 至少还是成功的叛乱 |
[07:20] | The jury’s still out. And you, my child? | 陪审团还在外面 你们怎么样? |
[07:22] | For true misery, try bondage to a bloody-minded woman. | 万分不幸,在给一个残忍的女人当奴役 |
[07:29] | This dinner tonight, Caesar asks no shellfish. | 凯撒说今晚的宴会上不要贝类食物 |
[07:33] | Here is a guest list. | 这个是来宾列表 |
[07:39] | I hope your lady is aware of the honor done to her. | 我希望你的女主人清楚 这个宴会给她带来的荣耀 |
[07:43] | She’s very aware. | 她非常清楚 |
[07:47] | Caesar’s hostess is first woman of the city, in effect. | 事实上 凯撒的女主人将会是罗马的第一女士 |
[07:51] | Excepting Caesar’s wife. | 除了凯撒的妻子 |
[07:52] | Calpurnia. Caesar requires that she’s still and handsome | 卡尔普蕊娜 凯撒要求 |
[07:55] | and dignified and… no more. | 她必须安分,漂亮,尊贵大方 没其它了 |
[07:59] | She is a species of statue. | 她就像雕像那样有型 |
[08:07] | A very fancy list of people. | 这个名单很奇特 |
[08:10] | Every aristo and optimate left in the city. | 每一个留下来的贵族都被邀请了 |
[08:15] | He’s not planning on killing them, is he? | 他不会是准备把他们都杀掉吧? |
[08:18] | I shouldn’t think so. | 我不那么想 |
[08:22] | My mistress doesn’t like surprises. | 我的女主人不喜欢意外 |
[08:25] | Servilia- why invite her? | 赛维莉娅- 为什么邀请她? |
[08:31] | Can there still be something between them? | 他们之间还藕断丝连吗? |
[08:32] | A rattled old sandal like her? Surely not. | 像她那样慌乱的老破鞋? 肯定不是 |
[08:36] | Some juice in her yet. | 她还有点姿色 |
[08:38] | I’ll not let that woman get between me and Caesar. | 我不会让那个女人在我和凯撒之间掺合 |
[08:44] | Why is Servilia invited to the party? | 为什么赛维莉娅也被邀请来参加晚宴? |
[08:48] | Servilia of the Junii, why is she invited? | 优利亚的赛维莉娅 她为什么被邀请了? |
[08:52] | On account of her son, obviously. | 显然是因为她的儿子 |
[08:55] | For this, you wake me? | 你把我叫醒就为这个? |
[08:58] | Of course. He needs to keep Brutus as his symbolic friend. | 当然了 他需要布鲁图斯作为他象征上的朋友 |
[09:03] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[09:04] | It would look ill with the people if Brutus were his enemy. | 如果布鲁图斯成为他的敌人 我看上去就和他们在一起了 |
[09:08] | There’s no love there. It’s just politics. | 他们之间并没有爱情 仅仅是政治而已 |
[09:11] | Dear gods, woman, would you let me sleep? | 神啊,你这个女人能不能让我睡觉? |
[09:38] | The goat’s testicles, domina. | 多米那,山羊睾丸 |
[09:40] | Not for me, fool, for Octavian. | 傻瓜,不是给我的 给屋大维 |
[09:46] | Fetch Demeter. | 去找得墨忒耳 |
[09:48] | Eat them while they’re warm, my dear. | 亲爱的,快趁热吃了 |
[09:50] | It puts oak in your penis. I’d rather not. | 它能让你的阴茎长的像橡木一样 我宁可不要 |
[09:52] | Nonsense, you must. | 胡说,你必须吃 |
[09:54] | You’ve been developing a distinctly feminine anima, | 你现在长的越来越女性化了 |
[09:57] | and I do not like it. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[09:58] | I am only a boy. It is entirely natural– | 我不过是个男孩 这太自然不过了– |
[10:00] | When my mother’s father was your age, there was not a slave girl safe. | 当我外公你这么大的时候 没有一个女孩奴隶是安全的 |
[10:04] | The men of the Julii are masculine men. Now do as I say | 我们优利亚家族的男人都是非常有男子气概的 |
[10:06] | and eat them. I will not. | 现在听我的话把它吃了 我不 |
[10:09] | You’ll not leave this room until you do. | 你不吃了它别想离开这个房间 |
[10:12] | Demeter, the banquet this evening, | 得墨忒耳,今晚的宴会不要有贝类食物 |
[10:16] | no shellfish. And be sure the lampreys are not overcooked. | 还有确保鳗鱼不要烧过了 |
[10:18] | Boil them long enough to kill them, no more. | 煮到能杀掉它们就不要再烧了 |
[10:23] | I’m waiting. | 我还在等 |
[10:34] | That’s my brave boy. | 那才是我的儿子 |
[10:48] | Brother. Hmm? | 弟弟 嗯? |
[10:52] | Did Mother have Glabius killed? | 是不是妈妈找人把格雷毕斯杀掉的? |
[10:54] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:56] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[10:57] | Well, I cannot prove a negative, but I’m sure as can be. | 我不能证明,但我想应该是的 |
[11:00] | You swear on Jupiter’s stone? | 你以神的名义起誓? |
[11:05] | I swear on Jupiter’s stone. | 我以神的名义起誓 |
[11:09] | If she did, | 如果确实 |
[11:11] | if she did kill him, | 如果确实是她杀了他的话 |
[11:14] | by the furies, I’ll open her throat with my teeth. | 以复仇女神的名义,我会用牙齿把她的喉管咬开 |
[12:26] | In Narbo, I can buy 10 feasts for this. | 在纳波,我能开十次这样的宴会了 |
[12:29] | Narbo isn’t full of corpses and soldiers, | 纳波不是到处是尸体和士兵吗? |
[12:31] | and decent people too scared to come out of their houses. | 正派人因为太害怕都不敢出门 |
[12:34] | No time to throw a do if you don’t mind me saying. | 如果你不介意我这么说的话 |
[12:37] | I cannot start a business without a feast, can l? | 我不开个宴会就没法开始做生意,是不是? |
[12:41] | Today is auspicious, and it’s perfectly safe. | 今天是吉日,而且非常安全 |
[12:44] | I remember the last time when Sulla had soldiers in the city. | 我记得上回苏拉的士兵还在的时候 |
[12:47] | Blood, you could paint houses with it. Caesar’s not Sulla. | 血都可以用来刷墙了 凯撒不是苏拉 |
[12:50] | He’s declared martial law, not to spill blood, but to keep the peace. | 他宣布了戒严法 是为了和平而不是流血 |
[12:55] | We’ll see, won’t we? | 等着瞧吧,是不是? |
[12:56] | I invoke Ceres and Bacchus, you’ll not be dissatisfied. | 我向谷神和酒神乞灵 你不会失望的 |
[12:59] | You find me a pig, and I’ll make you a feast, | 你为我找只猪,我就帮你办宴会 |
[13:01] | in Hades, if need be. | 即使是在地狱里,如果需要的话 |
[13:03] | And charge according. Musa, the oilman’s wife, | 照样收费 那个油商的老婆缪莎 |
[13:06] | served whelks instead of oysters at her womb funeral, | 在她葬礼上用了海螺而不是牡蛎 |
[13:09] | and nobody would let her forget it. | 没人会让她忘记那一切 |
[13:11] | Laughed at in the street. | 在街上嘲笑她 |
[13:27] | Divine Janus, we offer this feast to you. | 神圣的门神啊,我们把这个宴会献给你 |
[13:30] | I humbly beg that you will be gracious | 我恭谦的乞求你能对我们宽厚 |
[13:32] | and merciful to me and my house, | 对我和我的家展现你的仁慈 |
[13:34] | and you will smile upon this new business venture | 你会向这个从今天开始的商业冒险微笑 |
[13:36] | I begin today. | |
[13:40] | Lucius vorenus, his honor Mark Antony orders your presence. | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 尊贵的马克·安东尼想要召见你 |
[13:44] | Now? Of course not. Next year. | 现在? 当然不是,难道是明年? |
[13:50] | vorenus, my dear comrade. | 乌瑞纳斯,我亲爱的同志 |
[13:54] | Barely recognize you without a bloody sword in your hand. | 你手里没了血迹斑斑的长剑 我都认不出你来了 |
[13:57] | Off with you now, Cato. | 卡托,你可以走了 |
[14:01] | Amusing, eh? | 很有趣,是不是? |
[14:04] | Cato. As you say. | 卡托 就像你说的 |
[14:07] | Of course you don’t all find it amusing. | 你当然不会感到有趣 |
[14:10] | So… | 那么… |
[14:12] | how is civilian life treating you, huh? | 你的平民生活过的怎么样? |
[14:15] | Well enough so far, sir. | 目前为止还不错,长官 |
[14:18] | You know, of course, | 对了,当然了 |
[14:20] | I could have you nailed to a cross for desertion. | 由于你逃跑,我可以将你钉在十字架上 |
[14:23] | I am no deserter. My time was served. | 我没有叛逃 我的服役结束了 |
[14:26] | I abided my sacrament. | 我坚守了我的誓言 |
[14:28] | It is you that… | 这是你… |
[14:31] | It is I that what? | 这是为什么? |
[14:34] | Once over the Rubicon, Romans are citizens, not soldiers. | 一旦越过卢比肯河 罗马人就不再是士兵而是公民了 |
[14:37] | I could not legally do other than I did. Foolish. | 我就不能再做之前做过的那些事了 傻瓜 |
[14:41] | Like a priest blinded by a cowl. | 就像被斗篷蒙蔽了眼睛的牧师一样 |
[14:46] | Since the founding of Rome– | 自从罗马成立… |
[14:46] | Oh, please, spare me the founding, vorenus. | 算了吧,乌瑞纳斯,绕了我 |
[14:49] | Things change. | 事物总是在变的 |
[14:51] | Life is water, not stone. | 生活是水,而不是石头 |
[14:54] | Then I suppose I will drown. | 那我想我会被淹死 |
[14:56] | Do you not see that your precious Republic | 你难道看不见你心中宝贵的共和国 |
[14:59] | has long since died? | 已经湮没很久了吗? |
[15:00] | Do you not see that Caesar is trying to save Rome from ruin? | 你看不见凯撒正把罗马从废墟中拯救出来吗? |
[15:04] | I do not see that. | 我不觉得 |
[15:08] | Enough. | 够了 |
[15:12] | Andwhatwretchedtrade | 那么什么样可怜的贸易 |
[15:14] | is it you intend to follow then? | 是你想从事的? |
[15:16] | Imported goods from Gaul. Slaves, truffles, wine. | 从高卢进口货物 奴隶,软糖和酒 |
[15:19] | That sort of thing. A grocer? | 就这些东西? 一个杂货商? |
[15:22] | An honest fighting man like yourself | 像你这样一个战士 |
[15:25] | counting cartons, | 清点箱子 |
[15:27] | scribbling accounts? | 乱记帐目 |
[15:29] | You will swift go mad. That may be. | 你会发疯的 可能吧 |
[15:36] | I need you, vorenus. | 我需要你,乌瑞纳斯 |
[15:38] | Caesar needs you. | 凯撒需要你 |
[15:41] | There is no better man in the legion, none more respected by the men. | 军团里没有别人比你得到更多的尊重 |
[15:44] | We have hard fighting ahead. Hard fighting against Romans. | 在前面我们有艰苦的战斗 针对罗马人的艰苦的战斗 |
[15:48] | Blood is blood. | 血就是血 |
[15:51] | Would you really have the 13th | 你真的想让十三军团的战士们 |
[15:52] | fasten their crest without you? | 在没有你的情况下,批甲戴盔? |
[15:58] | You come back to the legion, | 你要回军团来 |
[16:00] | you shall be inducted into the Evocati as a prefect. | 你会变的完美 |
[16:07] | Of the first grade, with a signing bonus. | 在第一等级中,你还能得到奖赏 |
[16:10] | Say, uh… | 好比… |
[16:12] | 10,000 sesterce. | 一万塞斯特斯? |
[16:19] | I chose this path. I will follow where it leads. | 我选择了这条路 无论如何我都会走下去 |
[16:26] | You grieve me, vorenus. | 乌瑞纳斯,你伤我的心了 |
[16:29] | You grieve me deeply. | 你深深的伤害了我 |
[16:33] | Go on. Off with you. | 算了,你走吧 |
[16:37] | Good day, citizen. | 日安,公民 |
[16:40] | vorenus… | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[16:44] | next time I see you, I may not be so kind. | 下次再看见你,我可能就不会这么友善了 |
[17:00] | What does it say? | 上面说什么? |
[17:08] | It’s not certain, | 不是很确定 |
[17:11] | but I’d say your secret’s safe. | 不过我可以看出你的秘密很安全 |
[17:14] | Not certain? | 不确定? |
[17:16] | The signs are mixed. | 征兆混在一起 |
[17:18] | What good is that? | 那会怎么样? |
[17:19] | Tell me what it is you’re hiding | 告诉我你想掩盖什么 |
[17:21] | and I can be more precise. | 我便能更准确地告诉你结果 |
[17:28] | There’s a child involved. | 其中有一个孩子 |
[17:32] | Amalechild? | 一个男孩? |
[17:35] | The baby. | 婴儿? |
[17:38] | Never mind. Best leave it. | 算了吧 |
[17:41] | As you please. | 随便你 |
[17:45] | If it’s any help, | 不过如果能帮到你的话, |
[17:46] | it does say your husband is going to be rich. | 上面显示, 你丈夫会变的很富有 |
[17:51] | Rich as Croesus. | 就像一个大富豪 |
[17:57] | Well, that’s something, isn’t it? | 总算还有点什么,是不是? |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:22] | Good. Done. | 好了,完成了 |
[18:29] | Water. | 水 |
[18:45] | What did I look like eight years ago? | 我八年前看上去如何? |
[18:49] | Just the same. | 和现在一模一样 |
[18:51] | Eight years. Eight years… | 八年 八年 |
[18:54] | of leathery Gallic trollops. | 在粗糙的高卢妓女中间 |
[18:57] | When did he last see a real lady, hmm? | 他最后是什么时候见过一个真正的女士? |
[19:00] | And such a beautiful one? | 而且是如此漂亮的一个 |
[19:14] | Flowers. In bloom? | 鲜花 盛开的? |
[19:26] | 50,000 to each of the magistrate’s clerks. | 给每个这些官员的书记员五万 |
[19:30] | So much? | 这么多? |
[19:32] | I wish to buy their allegiance outright, not lease it. | 我要把他们的忠诚彻底买断 而不是不断的去续约 |
[19:35] | Have them sign for the money. | 要让他们签字 |
[19:37] | And how much for the sub-praetors? | 那么给次级执政官多少? |
[19:41] | Nil. | 零 |
[19:42] | When they hear how much the clerks got, they’ll come begging. | 当他们听说书记员拿了多少钱 他们会过来乞讨的 |
[19:46] | And leave us penniless without means to run the city. | 这样会让我们没有任何资源来维持这个城市 |
[19:49] | We must kill some rich men and take their money very soon, | 我们必须杀掉一些富人然后拿走他们财产 |
[19:52] | else the well will run dry | 否则井水很快就会耗干的 |
[19:56] | very soon. | 很快 |
[19:57] | I plan on killing no one unless absolutely necessary. | 杀戮是毫无必要的 |
[20:00] | Afine novel strategy, an element of surprise no doubt. | 找个贵族的策略,来点意外 毫无疑问 |
[20:04] | Later you may nag me. | 晚点再听你的唠叨 |
[20:15] | I believe this is appropriate. | 我相信这是合适的 |
[20:19] | Exactly right, my dear. | 没错,亲爱的 |
[20:22] | Regal, but not excessively so. | 华丽,但不过分 |
[20:25] | Fine start to a business this’ll be if nobody comes. | 真是个好的开始 如果没人来的话 |
[20:28] | Don’t worry. They will come. | 别担心,他们会来的 |
[20:36] | Maybe I should have waited as you said. | 或许我该听你的再等等 |
[20:39] | They will come. | 他们会来的 |
[20:44] | And mind now, when they do come, | 记得,当他们来的时候 |
[20:47] | try to smile occasionally. | 试着偶尔笑一下 |
[20:50] | And don’tbarkatthem. | 别向他们咆哮 |
[20:53] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[20:55] | Erastes Fulmen. Remember? Our guest of honor. | 伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼 记得吗? 我们尊贵的客人 |
[20:58] | Building trades, fire insurance, olives. | 建筑贸易,火灾保险,橄榄 |
[21:00] | Lucius Vorenus. | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[21:05] | Niobe. | 内奥比 |
[21:07] | Thank you for your coming, honest neighbor. | 感谢你们能光临,尊贵的邻居 |
[21:09] | I know it can’t be easy on such a day. | 我知道在这样的日子里能来很不容易 |
[21:11] | What’s a few soldiers, eh? | 来几个士兵又怎样? |
[21:13] | Wife, Phyllis. | 菲利斯,我的妻子 |
[21:16] | Please. | 请 |
[21:17] | Sit down and take a cup of wine. I will. | 请坐,先喝两杯酒 好的 |
[21:20] | Thirsty road, eh? | 有点渴了,呵 |
[21:27] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[21:30] | All right? | 你没事吧? |
[21:32] | All’s right. Don’t worry. | 都很好,别担心 |
[21:35] | Thank you. This can’t be little Lyde. | 谢谢 这不会是我小巧的莱得吧? |
[21:37] | Surely not. Long time, eh? Salve, Lucius. | 好久没见了 你好,卢西尔斯 |
[21:41] | This is my husband, Evander Pulchio. Evander, welcome. | 这是我丈夫,伊万德·普契洛 欢迎,伊万德 |
[21:44] | Honored, Lucius vorenus. Thank you for the pig. | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯,我很荣幸 谢谢你们送的猪 |
[21:46] | With all the shops shut, we would have whistled for meat. | 所有店都关门了 为了这点肉我们可以尽情欢呼了 |
[21:49] | Happy to be of service. | 很高兴能帮到忙 |
[22:27] | Thank you so much for inviting me. My pleasure. | 非常感谢你能邀请我 这是我的荣幸 |
[22:29] | My pleasure, Servilia. | 我的荣幸,赛维莉娅 |
[22:31] | I insisted you come. | 我坚持说你必须要来 |
[22:34] | Whatever misfortune befalls you, | 不管你遇到什么样的不幸 |
[22:37] | we’re still friends, neh? | 我们依然是朋友,对吗? |
[22:49] | She has a good cosmetics slave, I’ll grant you. | 我得承认,她有个很好的帮她化妆的奴隶 |
[22:51] | But a lover for Caesar? Absurd. | 但是作为凯撒的情人? 荒谬 |
[23:12] | Make way for the pro-consul Gaius Julius Caesar, | 请为高级执政官让路 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[23:16] | Son of venus, | 维纳斯的儿子 |
[23:18] | Imperator of the Gallic Legions. | 高卢军团的最高统治者 |
[23:21] | Stand aside and open up. | 退后致礼 |
[23:37] | Please, you mock me. It’s only your Uncle Gaius. Lift your heads. | 别戏弄我了,我不过是你的叔叔盖乌斯 把头抬起来 |
[23:44] | All of you, lift your heads. | 所有的人都把头抬起来 |
[23:52] | My dear niece. | 我亲爱的侄女 |
[23:54] | Revered uncle, | 尊敬的叔叔 |
[23:56] | welcome, welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[24:19] | Servilia of the Junii, a pleasant honor it is. | 优利亚的赛维莉娅 非常荣幸 |
[24:24] | Delightful. | 非常高兴 |
[24:26] | Your pleasure is mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[24:28] | I am very sorry your son is not here with you. | 我非常遗憾你的儿子不在这里 |
[24:34] | I’m sorry also. | 我也一样 |
[24:37] | I hope you will forgive his absence. | 希望你能原谅他的缺席 |
[24:41] | He is ever your friend. | 他永远是你的朋友 |
[24:46] | I understand completely. | 我完全理解 |
[24:50] | Please send Brutus my best regards | 请向布鲁图斯传送我最诚挚的敬意 |
[24:52] | and assure him he will never have reason | 我保证他永远都不会有机会 |
[24:54] | to regret our friendship. | 对我们之间的友谊后悔 |
[24:57] | Nor will any of you, regardless of where your allegiances | 不管是谁向其他人效忠过 |
[25:03] | may have lain in the past. | 都既往不咎 |
[25:16] | Any weapons? None, sir. | 有武器吗? 没有,长官 |
[25:17] | Where you coming from? Come from Aternum, dominus. | 你们从哪里来的? 从安特纳姆来 |
[25:20] | In what trade? Corpse collectors, bone grinders. | 做什么贸易? 收集尸体,研磨骨头 |
[25:23] | Dead business in general. | 总体上说做死人生意的 |
[25:25] | You’ve come to right place then. | 那你们真是来对地方了 |
[25:27] | What people are they? | 他们是谁? |
[25:29] | Scythians, chief. They don’t speak our language. | 是锡西厄人,长官 他们不说我们的语言 |
[25:33] | On your way then. | 那你们过去吧 |
[25:39] | Please let me in! | 让我们进去! |
[25:42] | You! | 你! |
[25:44] | Tell your brutes to stay away from decent women. | 告诉你的手下,离高贵的妇女们远点 |
[25:48] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[25:55] | Fine bit of plunder and rapine you made off them bloody Gauls, | 这些你从高卢人那抢来的东西可真不错 |
[25:57] | I bet. I’ll not complain. | 我打赌 我不会抱怨的 |
[26:00] | Handy to have cash in these uncertain times. | 这种动荡的时代还真容易挣钱 |
[26:03] | A man can’t flee with his house and fields | 男人不能离开自己的产业去逃跑 |
[26:05] | if he’s chosen the wrong side. | 如果他选错阵营的话 |
[26:08] | True. | 没错 |
[26:09] | Who do you reckon will come out on top? | 你认为谁会最终取胜? |
[26:11] | It’s hard to say. | 这很难说 |
[26:13] | You’ll be hoping it’ll be your man though, eh? | 你会不会希望是你自己的人? |
[26:16] | If you mean Caesar, he’s not my man anymore. | 如果你说的是凯撒的话,他已经不是自己人了 |
[26:22] | So your spoils, | 所以你的战利品 |
[26:24] | you’ll be lending the proceeds, I expect. | 我期望你会出租你的收益 |
[26:26] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[26:28] | I am buying back this insula so I’ll not have spare cash. | 我把这里买下来因此不会有额外的现款 |
[26:32] | I plan to take over the trading space for an import business. | 我打算把这儿的贸易空间用来做进口生意 |
[26:35] | Slaves mostly. Slaves? | 主要是奴隶 奴隶? |
[26:40] | Well, listen, | 听着 |
[26:42] | I have friends, | 我有一些朋友 |
[26:44] | bona friends. | 很好的朋友 |
[26:47] | If you want any help, you come to me, eh? | 如果你需要帮助,你来就找我 |
[26:52] | More wine here, sweetie. | 再来点酒,甜心 |
[26:58] | There are even those unwise men | 那儿还有些很不明智的人 |
[27:01] | who say that a white bird in the southern quadrant | 说出现在南部象限仪上的一只白鸟 |
[27:04] | is neither indicant nor negation. | 既不指示什么也不否定什么 |
[27:08] | Such are the barbarous innovations of our day. | 这真是我们时代里野蛮的革新 |
[27:11] | Barbarous. | 野蛮 |
[27:13] | We might as well be Syrian. | 我们可能会成为叙利亚人 |
[27:16] | Point to pommel, I agree. Syrians, indeed. | 我非常同意 叙利亚人,没错 |
[27:19] | Scythians even. | 甚至是锡西厄人 |
[27:21] | As Chief Augur, I’m gratified to hear you say so. | 作为首席占卜师,我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[27:25] | It was heard you are a man of modish opinion. | 据说你的观点都很时髦 |
[27:30] | Oh, that’s pure scandal. | 哦,那些都是流言 |
[27:32] | I believe that religion is the province of our worthy priests. | 我坚信宗教是我们杰出的教士们的职责 |
[27:36] | Mere soldiers like myself best not interfere. | 像我这样的战士最好不要去干涉 |
[27:40] | That’s very gratifying. | 那真是很令人高兴 |
[27:42] | Octavian, don’t sit there like a prole. | 屋大维,别像个穷人那样坐在那里 |
[27:44] | Say something witty. I have nothing such to say. | 说一些有意义的话 我没有什么好说的 |
[27:47] | You know I cannot talk small, Mother. | 你知道我不能说,母亲 |
[27:48] | You then. | 那你好了 |
[27:51] | Some poetry, neh? | 念些诗歌如何? |
[27:52] | She can rattle off pages of the stuff. | 她能很快的背诵这些东西 |
[27:59] | “Easy it is to go down into Hell. | “去往地狱很容易 |
[28:02] | The gates of death are ever open. | 死亡的大门总是敞开着 |
[28:04] | To climb back out again, that’s the difficulty.” | 困难的是要重新爬回” |
[28:13] | It’s a touch dark, my love, but never mind. | 有点阴暗,亲爱的,不过没关系 |
[28:16] | She lost her husband, you know. | 她刚失去她的丈夫 |
[28:46] | Best get your sister gone. | 最好把你姐姐带走 |
[28:47] | I told you it was a mistake to let her come. | 我告诉过你让她来是个错误 |
[28:49] | I had to let her come. It would look odd if she wasn’t here. | 我必须得让她来,否则看上去会很奇怪 |
[28:54] | Speak to Evander, will you? | 去跟伊万德说一下,好不好? |
[28:59] | Butcher man, time to take your wife home. | 屠夫,该把你老婆带回去了 |
[29:02] | She doesn’t want to go. | 她不想走F |
[29:03] | Best make her go then, eh? | 最好让她走 |
[29:11] | Time to go. Not yet. | 是时候回家了 不 |
[29:12] | I like it here. Time to go. | 我喜欢这儿 是时候走了 |
[29:15] | Let me go, my love. Lyde, please. | 放开我,亲爱的 莱得,不要这样 |
[29:18] | Let me go | 放开我 |
[29:20] | or I’ll tell our brave soldier such a good tale. | 否则我会告诉我们勇敢的战士一个非常好的故事 |
[29:23] | Kill us all? Is that what you want? | 你要害死我们? 这是不是你想要得? |
[29:27] | I love you. Why don’t you love me? | 我爱你,可你为什么不爱我? |
[29:32] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:38] | Lyde, please. I’m your wife. | 莱得,不要这样 我是你的妻子 |
[29:41] | We had an agreement! You vowed to Persephone. | 我们有协议的! 你向神发过誓的! |
[29:43] | You vowed you would hold your peace! | 你发誓你会保持沉默 |
[29:45] | Have I not held my peace? If my husband– | 我难道没有保持沉默吗? 如果我的丈夫– |
[29:48] | Your husband is a blind fool! | 你的丈夫是个瞎子! |
[29:52] | Did you hear me? He’s a blind fool! | 你听到了吗? 他又瞎又傻 |
[29:58] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我! 放开我! |
[30:02] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[30:17] | Wife? | 妻子? |
[30:22] | Caecilia. | 卡西里亚 |
[30:29] | Tell me, | 能不能告诉我 |
[30:31] | how is Caecilia? | 卡西里亚现在怎么样? |
[30:34] | She’s healthy, I thank you. Good. | 她很健康,谢谢 很好 |
[30:37] | I recall I forgot her last birthday. | 我想起来我忘记了你妻子上个生日 |
[30:43] | Her birthday? Remiss of me, I know. | 她的生日? 我知道这是我的错 |
[30:44] | Perhaps she would forgive my rudeness were I to send her a gift. | 她也许能原谅我如果我能再送给她些礼物 |
[30:48] | Really, that’s not necessary. | 真的,那没必要 |
[30:51] | Hard to find the right gift for a woman, neh? | 为女人挑礼物真的很难 |
[30:54] | What one loves, another scorns. | 这个人喜欢的,又被别人亲篾 |
[30:56] | Perhaps she would accept some money. | 可能她会接受一点钱 |
[30:59] | There’s an idea. | 这个注意不错 |
[31:01] | 100,000 sesterce, say? | 十万塞斯特斯怎么样? |
[31:05] | Oh, that’s very kind of you. | 那真是非常慷慨 |
[31:08] | I’m afraid my wife is a woman of expensive tastes. | 但是恐怕我的妻子的品位是很昂贵的 |
[31:12] | The best women often are. | 最好的女人都是这样的 |
[31:13] | 1 50,000. | 十五万 |
[31:15] | She would dress her slaves in silk if I would let her. | 如果我允许的话她甚至会让她的奴隶们穿上丝绸 |
[31:20] | She eats oysters for breakfast daily. | 她每天早晨都吃牡蛎 |
[31:26] | She should be most careful. | 她应该小心一些 |
[31:28] | People often choke on oysters. | 很多人都会被牡蛎噎到 |
[31:32] | 200,000. | 二十万 |
[31:34] | That is a very generous, and I may say, | 那真是非常慷慨,我愿意说那是 |
[31:37] | appropriate gift. | 一件非常合适的礼物 |
[31:40] | She would be under great obligation to you. | 她会深深的欠你一个人情的 |
[31:43] | To think well of me would be her only obligation. | 她只要能想到我就不欠我了 |
[31:45] | She’s always thought well of you. | 她总是能想到你 |
[31:48] | It is not unethical she continue to do so. | 她能继续这么做不会是件不道德的事情的 |
[31:55] | We understand each other. | 我们能理解对方 |
[32:02] | Make a note of it. | 把这记下来 |
[32:04] | 200 to the Chief Augur. | 二十万给首席占卜师 |
[32:08] | Thinks he’s Midas, the loon. | 那个笨蛋猜他自己是个财主 |
[32:11] | Go past the cloth works. Thank you very much. | |
[32:21] | We’ll go to the priests of Janus tomorrow first thing, | 明早第一件事我们得去拜访门神的牧师们 |
[32:23] | and have the day absolved. It’s costly, but– | 希望今天的事能得到宽恕 这很昂贵,但是… |
[32:26] | An omen is an omen. And this is as bad as they come. | 征兆就是征兆,不好的时候它们总是会来 |
[32:28] | No point throwing money at it. | 没必要往里面扔钱 |
[32:33] | Your sister and her husband can never come here again. | 你姐姐和她丈夫以后不允许再来了 |
[32:36] | As you say. | 就照你说的吧 |
[32:38] | Must not bend. | 不能够屈服 |
[32:41] | Salve, pleb. | 你好啊,平民 |
[32:45] | Centurion Lucius vorenus? | 百夫长卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯? |
[32:47] | Who asks? | 你是谁? |
[32:49] | His honor Quintus Pompey. | 尊贵的昆特斯·庞贝阁下 |
[32:51] | You best have good reason for this insult. | 你最好对此有个解释 |
[32:53] | Tell me where the gold is, and quick about it, dog. | 你这只狗最好快点告诉我金子在哪里? |
[32:56] | What gold? Speak sense. | 什么金子? 说点有意义的话 |
[33:01] | Sense enough? Not near. | 这样够不够有意义? 不够 |
[33:04] | I ask again, what gold? Stubborn is he? | 我再问一遍,什么金子? 他是不是很顽固? |
[33:10] | This trollop we can assume is your wife. | 我猜这个婊子是你老婆 |
[33:16] | Hold her. | 抓住她 |
[33:21] | I cannot speak what I do not know. | 我没法说我不知道的事情 |
[33:23] | I do not know of any gold. | 我不知道任何关于金子的事 |
[33:24] | You know very well I seek the treasury gold | 你知道的很清楚我是在找国库黄金 |
[33:27] | you took from my father’s men. | 你从我父亲手下那里抢去的 |
[33:30] | I took no gold from any man. You are misinformed. | 我没有从任何人那里抢走金子 你被误导了 |
[33:33] | Misinformed. | 误导 |
[33:36] | You are not chief of scouts 13th legion? | 你难道不是第十三军团侦察兵的头么? |
[33:40] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[33:41] | And last week, did you not stop a grain wagon | 上周你是不是截住了一辆装运谷物的马车 |
[33:44] | on the via Flaminia? We did. | 在弗拉明大道上? 是的 |
[33:48] | Driven by soldiers disguised. | 赶车的人是由士兵伪装的 |
[33:49] | We chased the soldiers and left the wagon. | 是那些士兵把马车丢下的 |
[33:53] | You never thought to look inside? | 你就没想过要看看里面是什么? |
[33:54] | There was no time. We had orders. | 我们有命令在身,没有时间 |
[33:57] | Your wagon is still there for all I know. | 我所知道的是,你们的马车还在那里 |
[34:01] | Lies. Cut her. | 撒谎。割了她的喉咙 |
[34:06] | Come on, give it to me! | 快点,把它给我 |
[34:07] | Boys, a clamor for my beloved friend Lucius. | 来给我亲爱的朋友卢西尔斯造点噪音 |
[34:13] | Why so glum and gloomy? | 怎么看上去这么忧郁? |
[34:25] | Who’s this then? | 他是谁? |
[34:26] | His noble honor Quintus Pompey, commander of Tyrrhenian fleet. | 尊贵的昆特斯·庞贝阁下,特鲁里亚舰队的指挥官 |
[34:30] | Neptune’s scourge. | 海王星苦难的根源 |
[34:32] | Oh, Neptune’s scourge. | 哦,海王星苦难的根源 |
[34:34] | Looking for a wagon of treasury gold. | 他们在寻找一马车的国库黄金 |
[34:36] | Treasury gold? | 国库黄金? |
[34:41] | How exciting! | 听上去真令人兴奋 |
[34:43] | Do not test my patience, peasant. | 别再测试我的耐心,乡巴佬 |
[34:47] | You be off now, short ass. | 快滚吧,笨蛋 |
[34:48] | Take these scum with you. | 别忘了带走这些渣滓 |
[35:07] | The way I see it, | 我的看法是 |
[35:08] | we put little Quintus here in the Tiber right off, | 我们把昆特斯丢到台伯河中淹死 |
[35:11] | get us a wagon, sneak out to where the gold’s buried. | 然后找辆四轮马车偷偷的去埋金子的地方 |
[35:15] | Dig it up, ride like Zephyrus for the coast, | 把金子挖出来,然后像风一样赶到海岸 |
[35:18] | and get the first tide for Spain. I’m trying to think. | 趁着第一波潮水去西班牙 我在试着思考 |
[35:21] | What was wrong with that? What’s wrong? | 那样做有什么不好? 怎么不好? |
[35:25] | Even if it were not a monstrous sin | 即使我不荒谬到 |
[35:27] | to steal sacred property of Rome… | 去偷罗马的神圣财产… |
[35:30] | I wasn’t to know, was l? | 我不是不知道么,是不是? |
[35:31] | …you then ride through the streets on a litter, | …然后躺在担架上穿越大街 |
[35:34] | shouting and singing and broadcasting your theft | 不停的叫喊,唱歌,广播你的偷盗行为 |
[35:37] | to all and sundry. | 给所有的人知道 |
[35:39] | By sunrise, everyone in Rome will know what you did and where you are. | 到明天日出的时候,所有的罗马人都会知道 你做了什么,还有你在哪里 |
[35:42] | Here, in my house. | 就在这里,我的房子里 |
[35:48] | So what’s to be done then? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[35:49] | You will have to give it back. | 你必须把金子交出去 |
[35:52] | If you go direct to Caesar now, | 如果你现在直接去找凯撒 |
[35:54] | bring him Pompey’s son as a sweetener, he might show mercy. | 把庞贝的儿子作为甜点带给他 他可能会对你额外开恩 |
[35:58] | Give it back? I don’t think so. | 交出去? 我不这么认为 |
[36:00] | That’s not advice. That’s an order. | 这不是建议 这是命令 |
[36:03] | Here’s me come to share a god-sent gift– | 我来和你分享神送来的礼物… |
[36:05] | An order! | 命令! |
[36:07] | Damn you. My home was invaded | 真该死! 我的家被人入侵了 |
[36:09] | and my wife near killed on your account. | 因为你,我妻子差点被杀掉 |
[36:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | But you’ll come with me though, eh? | 你会和我一起去,是吧? |
[36:23] | This is your mess. You get yourself out of it. | 这是你自己搞出来的乱子 你自己去处理 |
[36:28] | Fine then. | 那好吧 |
[36:33] | I’ll be off then. | 我这就去 |
[36:39] | Good luck to you, sir. | 祝你好运,长官 |
[36:59] | Forgive me. I will try to return swiftly. | 原谅我,我很快就回来 |
[37:05] | Excuse me, my dear. | 对不起,亲爱的 |
[37:25] | Pullo, you scoundrel. | 波罗,你这个无赖 |
[37:29] | What have you done now? | 你这次做了什么? |
[37:30] | Your honor, uh… | 尊贵的阁下… |
[37:34] | Lucius vorenus said I should come to you and– | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯说我应该来找你… |
[37:35] | Easy, soldier. | 士兵,别急 |
[37:37] | Who is this? | 这个是谁? |
[37:38] | Quintus, son of Pompey. | 庞贝的儿子,昆特斯 |
[37:42] | So it is! | 还真是的! |
[37:45] | Quintus, my old cock, | 昆特斯,我的老伙伴 |
[37:48] | how good to see you so. | 看到你这样我可真开心 |
[37:50] | Explain. | 解释吧 |
[37:52] | Well, it’s like this, your honor. | 好,是这样的,阁下 |
[37:54] | He, this one come to find the gold. | 他来找他们的金子 |
[37:57] | What gold? | 什么金子? |
[37:58] | The gold that Pompey’s boys stole from the treasury, sir. | 是庞贝的手下从国库偷走的金子 |
[38:12] | Pompey does not have it? | 庞贝没有得到金子? |
[38:16] | He doesn’t, sir. | 他没有,阁下 |
[38:19] | Now I meant no disrespect, | 现在请恕我对您的不尊敬 |
[38:21] | and had I known the gold was from the treasury, | 如果我知道金子是来自于国库的话 |
[38:23] | I’d not have touched it. But there was this girl here, sir– | 我宁可不去碰它 但是当时这个女孩在… |
[38:28] | Never mind the girl. Speak to the point. | 别管这个女孩了 挑重点说 |
[38:31] | Where is the gold? | 金子在哪儿? |
[38:34] | It’s all safe, sir. | 它非常安全,阁下 |
[38:36] | I buried it deep in the woods | 我把它埋到树林里去了 |
[38:40] | a couple miles from the Flaminian gate. | 从弗拉米尼亚斯大门出去几里远 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 感谢上天 |
[39:23] | You will pay for this! | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[39:25] | Surely you can do better than that. Leave him be. | 显然你能做的更棒 先放过他 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry we meet like this, Quintus. | 很抱歉我们这样见面,昆特斯 |
[39:30] | I have only deep respect for your father and his family. | 我对你的父亲和家庭都无比的尊敬 |
[39:35] | Kiss my ass, you traitorous dog. | 去死吧,你们这些狗杂种 |
[39:38] | Elegant little fellow, isn’t he? | 他真是个傲慢的小家伙呢,是不是? |
[39:41] | You need not fear. Your life is yours still. | 你不需要害怕 你的生命还属于你自己 |
[39:44] | I’m sending you back to your father | 我把你送回给你父亲 |
[39:46] | with an offer of truce. A truce? | 还有一份停战协议 停战协议 |
[39:49] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[39:50] | Are you run mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[39:52] | When we have them on their backs in the sand? | |
[39:55] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[39:59] | An offer of equable truce on good terms. | 一个基于很好条件的停战协议 |
[40:03] | If violence continues, | 如果暴力继续的话 |
[40:04] | it will not be my doing, but that of your father and his allies. | 这将不是我,而是你父亲 和他的盟友们的所作所为 |
[40:09] | My father needs no truce. | 我父亲不需要停战协议 |
[40:12] | Two full moons will see you on a spike in the Forum. | 再过两个满月就能看到 你被钉死在议事大厅里 |
[40:15] | You wretch! Put him on a horse. | 你这可怜虫 把他抬到马上去 |
[40:26] | You naughty woman. | 你这个淘气的女人 |
[40:30] | Never told me Caesar had such a passion for you. | 从来告诉我凯撒对你还有这份热情 |
[40:35] | Not so. | 不是这样的 |
[40:37] | I saw the way he looked at you. | 我看到他看你的眼神了 |
[40:40] | Like the bull that tupped Europa. | 就像公牛看到了欧罗巴 |
[40:45] | I can’t blame him. | 我不能责怪他 |
[40:47] | Such… | 这么的… |
[40:50] | beauty. | 美丽 |
[40:54] | Such beauty. | 这样的美 |
[40:58] | Too kind. | 太友善了 |
[41:01] | Far too kind. | 太过友善了 |
[41:04] | Caesar has no inclination to me. | 凯撒对我没有偏好 |
[41:07] | Nor I to him. | 我对他也一样 |
[41:10] | And such modesty. | 还这么的谦虚 |
[41:15] | Is she not beautiful, Calpurnia? | 卡尔普蕊娜,她是不是很漂亮? |
[41:18] | She has none of the goatishness | 而且一点都不淫荡 |
[41:20] | one normally sees in women her age. | 通常她这个年纪的女人都会有的 |
[41:23] | She has some secret potion perhaps. | 可能她喝了什么秘密药水了吧 |
[41:26] | You are attempting levity, I believe. | 我觉得你有点轻佻了 |
[41:29] | Forgive me if I do not indulge in such talk. | 很抱歉如果我不能再纵容这样的谈话 |
[41:40] | You’re sure to regret letting that one live. | 你肯定会后悔让他逃命的 |
[41:44] | He has a malevolent spirit. | |
[41:46] | There’s many left undead I’ll regret before I’m done. | 再我完成之前还会有很多亡灵的 |
[41:51] | Take Pullo and retrieve the gold. | 带上波罗去找金子吧 |
[41:55] | Legionary Pullo. | 军团士兵波罗 |
[42:01] | You are a thief. | 你是个小偷 |
[42:03] | A foolish, incompetent thief. | 一个愚蠢的,不合格的小偷 |
[42:06] | But you have served us well in the past. | 但是你以前的服役很不错 |
[42:08] | So we will pretend your foolishness is a species of honesty, | 所以我们嫁妆你的愚蠢是诚实的表现 |
[42:11] | and let you go unpunished. | 并且判定你无罪 |
[42:15] | In fact, I think we shall reward you. | 事实上,我们会给你点小小的奖励 |
[42:18] | I do not like to quarrel with Fortune, | 我不想为了财富而争论不休 |
[42:20] | and clearly she’s taken you for a pet. | 显然你已经是她的宠物了 |
[42:23] | When you find the trove, give him 100 gold pieces. | 当你找到埋藏地点的时候 给他一百个金币 |
[42:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,阁下 |
[42:29] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[42:36] | By the by, Antony, never question my judgment | 对了,安东尼,不要对我的判断产生疑问 |
[42:39] | in the presence of our enemies. | 特别是在我们的敌人面前 |
[42:42] | You have a good memory, so you will remember that. | 你的记忆力很好,所以你将会记得 |
[42:46] | I will remember. Dismissed. | 我会的 解散 |
[42:51] | Men, horses! | 士兵,马! |
[42:53] | Quick about it! Forward! | 快点! 出发! |
[43:00] | Why do you frown, little owl? | 你为什么皱眉头,小猫头鹰? |
[43:02] | Marc Antony speaks sense. | 马克·安东尼说的很有道理 |
[43:04] | Truce now does not seem tactically correct. | 战略上讲停战协议不是非常的合适 |
[43:08] | Depends on terms. | 这要看具体条件 |
[43:11] | You offer terms that Pompey cannot accept | 你给庞贝了根本接受不了的条件 |
[43:14] | but Cicero and the Senate can. | 但是西赛罗和元老院能接受 |
[43:16] | Swift– | 真机灵 |
[43:21] | Hold up, dominus, there’s people watching. | 等等,有人在看着呢 |
[43:23] | Sir, take us somewhere none can see us. | 把我们带到没有人去的地方 |
[43:36] | What’s in him? Is he poisoned? | 他怎么了? 他被下毒了吗? |
[43:38] | He has the Morbus Comitialis. It will pass in a moment. | 他有疾病,过一会儿就会好的 |
[43:41] | Please, dominus, shut the door. | 快,关上门 |
[43:46] | Should we not fetch a doctor? | |
[43:48] | We should not. | 不会吧 |
[43:51] | At all costs, he cannot have his affliction known. | 无论发生什么,都不能让人知道他的痛苦 |
[43:55] | No one will follow a man | 没有人会跟随一个 |
[43:56] | whom Apollo has cursed with the Morbus. | 被太阳神诅咒了疾病的人的 |
[44:54] | vow to Orcus, never speak of this. | 向天起誓,你不会向任何人说起这件事 |
[45:35] | Are you quite well, husband? | 你没事吧,丈夫? |
[45:38] | Nothing serious. | 没什么 |
[45:41] | Come. | 来 |
[45:45] | Atia, I’m growing tired. I think we shall leave you. | 阿提娅,我觉得很累了 我想我们该离开了 |
[45:51] | OH, well | 哦,好的 |
[45:52] | As you wish, of course. Good night, my dear. | 当然,如你所愿 晚安,亲爱的 |
[46:03] | Did you have a pleasant evening? | 你晚上过的愉快吗? |
[46:05] | I did. | 是的 |
[46:07] | Your niece Atia is most polite, | 你的侄女阿提娅真是太客气了 |
[46:10] | and the Chief Augur made many edifying remarks on religion. | 首席占卜师作了很多关于宗教的评论 |
[46:14] | I regret I will not be coming home with you immediately. | 抱歉我不能和你马上一起回家 |
[46:18] | But you’re not well. | |
[46:19] | Really, I am quite recovered. | |
[46:21] | I have urgent business with my marsupial clerks. | |
[46:25] | Business at night? It is not proper. | 晚上还有公务? 这不是很恰当 |
[46:28] | Not proper, but necessary. I have to be ready to leave the city | 不恰当,但是必须的 我必须准备好离开这个城市 |
[46:31] | and pursue Pompey as soon as he refuses truce. | 一旦庞贝拒绝和和约 马上就要开始追击他 |
[46:35] | He will refuse? | 他会拒绝吗? |
[46:38] | I believe so. | 我认为是这样的 |
[47:56] | What’s wrong, Mother? | 母亲,怎么了? |
[48:12] | I’m alone. | 我很孤单 |
[48:14] | I’m all alone. | 我孤单一人 |
[49:21] | What does he say? Ridiculous! | 他说什么? 荒谬! |
[49:24] | What does he say? Nothing. | 他说什么? 没什么 |
[49:25] | Nothing worth repeating. | 不值得重复 |
[49:31] | But he offers a truce. | 但是他提出停战了? |
[49:33] | On what terms? | 什么条件? |
[49:34] | Truce with that scum? Are you women? | 和那个渣滓停战? 你是女人? |
[49:37] | I’ll have them raped by dogs! | 我要让他们被狗强奸 |
[49:39] | Silence. Get out! | 安静 出去! |
[49:41] | Excuse him. He’s been ill-used. | 原谅他吧 他被凌辱了 |
[49:43] | But he is right. There can be no truce. | 但他是对的,我们不会停战 |
[49:46] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[49:47] | But Caesar does not ask for so much. | 但是凯撒没有要求很多 |
[49:50] | Legal immunity. Mutual disarmament. I must disarm? I? | 法律豁免权,共同裁军 我必须放下武器?我? |
[49:54] | I am lawful Consul of Rome. He is a criminal. | 我是罗马合法的执政官 他是个罪犯 |
[49:58] | There is nothing mutual in it. | 没有什么是共同的 |
[49:59] | He may be a criminal, but he has the city. | 他可能是个罪犯,但是他拥有整个城市 |
[50:01] | We must deal with facts. Fact is, he is a traitor! | 我们必须解决这些问题 事实是,他是个叛徒 |
[50:05] | Let us be fair. | 让我们公平的说吧 |
[50:07] | Consul, he has been remarkably peaceable. | 执政官,他已经是非常的友善了 |
[50:12] | He has not killed your allies or violated your property. | 他既没有杀害你的盟友也没有入侵你的家产 |
[50:15] | We should look on this offer seriously. | 我们必须认真地对待这份提议 |
[50:18] | Do you not see his stratagem? | 你难道没看见他的阴谋吗? |
[50:20] | He is trying to drive a wedge between us. | 他是要分裂我们 |
[50:22] | A truce would buy us time at least. Quintus is right! | 停战协议至少能为我们赢得时间 昆特斯说的很对 |
[50:26] | You are women! | 你们真是女人! |
[50:30] | Fools. | 傻瓜 |
[50:46] | Tell me you love him. | 告诉我你爱他 |
[50:48] | Tell me that and I will go away, | 告诉我然后我就会离开 |
[50:51] | and I will never come back. | 我永远不会再回来 |
[50:55] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[50:58] | On the souls of my children, I love him. | 看在我的孩子们的灵魂上, 我爱他 |
[51:05] | Titus Pullo, what joy! | 泰特斯·波罗!真是令人高兴 |
[51:09] | They let you go alive then? They did. | 他们最终绕了你? 是的 |
[51:12] | Where’s vorenus? | 乌瑞纳斯在哪儿? |
[51:13] | He’s gone to make amends at the shrine of Janus. | 他去了门神神殿补过忏悔了 |
[51:17] | You know Evander Pulchio, my brother-in-law, my sister’s husband. | 你认识伊万德·普契洛吗? 我姐姐的丈夫 |
[51:24] | Evander, you say? | 伊万德 |
[51:27] | Good health, soldier. | 祝你健康,士兵 |
[51:30] | And you. | 你也一样 |
[51:34] | Will you take water? | 喝点水吗? |
[51:36] | I will. Sit you down. | 好的 你先坐 |
[51:53] | Great Jupiter, graciously give us clear signs | 朱庇特主神给了我们征兆 |
[51:57] | within the bounds I have traced. | 在我能看到的范围里 |
[52:25] | The auguries are good. | 征兆很不错 |