时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | I want music. Bring the flute girl. | 我要来点音乐 把吹笛子的女孩儿带上来 |
[01:58] | Down with the gripes, domina. | 她闹肚子痛了 女主人 |
[02:00] | The lyre player, then. | 那就换弹七弦琴的吧 |
[02:02] | He died the last Lupercalia, domina. | 他在上次牧神节的时候死掉了 女主人 |
[02:04] | I have been looking for a replacement, | 我一直在找替补的 |
[02:07] | but they are very expensive at the moment. | 不过近来他们的价格太高了 |
[02:09] | There’s no music at all? | 那就一点音乐也没有? |
[02:12] | Althea sings well. | 阿尔泰亚很会唱歌 |
[02:14] | Does she? | 是吗? |
[02:18] | Althea, sing something. | 阿尔泰亚 唱点什么 |
[02:22] | I don’t… | 我不会… |
[02:24] | Don’t mumble. Do you know Crown Of Sappho? | 别嘀咕了 你会唱《萨福的王冠》吗? |
[02:30] | Yes, domina. | 是的 女主人 |
[02:32] | Well, go on, then. | 哦 那就来吧 |
[04:14] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[04:18] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[04:22] | Poison. It must have been. | 毒药 一定是毒药 |
[04:57] | – You didn’t. – I did. I swear. | -你不是吧 -当然是 我发誓 |
[05:00] | One of father’s litter bearers. | 爸爸的一个信使 |
[05:02] | It was beastly fun. Penis like a horse. | 就跟动物一样滑稽 那玩意儿跟马一样大 |
[05:07] | I don’t want to wake mother. | 嘘 我不想你把妈妈吵醒了 |
[05:09] | I don’t know why you’re so scared of her. | 我不明白你为什么那么怕她 |
[05:11] | – She seems harmless enough to me. – You don’t know her. | -我看她还是挺善良的嘛 -你不了解她 |
[05:14] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[05:46] | No. | 不 |
[05:57] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[06:00] | – Octavia. – Gods. | -奥克塔维娅 -天哪 |
[06:02] | What’s her name again? | 她名字叫什么? |
[06:04] | Jocasta. | 伊俄卡斯特 |
[06:07] | She’s a bad influence. | 她对你没什么好处 |
[06:09] | Oh, I say. | 哎 我说 |
[06:11] | What are you doing? Who is this? | 你在干什么?这是谁啊? |
[06:13] | One of the servants tried to poison me. | 某个想要毒杀我的仆人 |
[06:17] | What have you been doing to the servants that they want to murder you? | 你对仆人们干了什么 |
[06:20] | Nothing. This is Servilia’s work. | 逼得他们想杀你?没什么 这都是赛维莉娅的阴谋 |
[06:23] | With Antony gone, she thinks she can just do as she pleases. | 安东尼一走 她就以为能为所欲为了 |
[06:26] | If you know it’s her, why are you torturing him? | 如果你知道是她做的 那干吗还要折磨他 |
[06:29] | Because it isn’t a legal confession unless there’s torture. | 因为得要先拷打 招供才算有法律效力 |
[06:32] | You must take Servilia to court. | 你要把赛维莉娅告上法庭? |
[06:34] | No, I’m gonna kill her. | 不 我要杀了她 |
[06:38] | If I get taken to court for it, I can always claim it was self-defense. | 如果我为此被带上法庭 我就可以名正言顺地声称是正当防卫 |
[06:41] | I’m thinking ahead, you see? | 我把后路都铺好了 明白吗? |
[06:44] | This is wrong in so many ways I don’t know where to start. | 这简直是大错特错 我都不知道从何说起了 |
[06:47] | Well, what would you have me do? | 那你想要我干什么? |
[06:50] | Who would protect us if I didn’t? | 我不动手 那谁来保护我们 |
[06:52] | I… I’m… If you don’t mind. | 我…我要… 如果你不介意的话 |
[06:56] | No, don’t go. I need you as an independent witness. | 不 别走 我需要你做第三方的证人 |
[07:01] | Take her away. | 把她带走吧 |
[07:02] | Timon, is this gonna take all night? | 泰门 难道这要折腾一整夜吗? |
[07:06] | He’s out again. Bring him round. | 他又昏过去了 弄醒他 |
[07:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:35] | Give me a name, boy. | 告诉我名字 小子 |
[07:38] | Give me a name and I will spare your life. | 告诉我名字 我就饶了你 |
[07:41] | You want to live, don’t you? | 你想活下去 对不对? |
[07:44] | Tell me, then. For your life. | 那就告诉我 保住你的小命 |
[07:50] | Servilia. | 是赛维莉娅 |
[07:52] | Servilia. | 赛维莉娅 |
[07:57] | There, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 看 没那么困难 对吧 |
[08:12] | After you’ve killed him, | 等你杀了他之后 |
[08:15] | dispose of the body discreetly. | 小心处理尸体 |
[08:34] | Forgive me. I did not know that boy was corrupt. | 饶恕我吧 我不知道那孩子被收买了 |
[08:38] | I will take my life if I must, | 如果必要 我愿意献出生命 |
[08:40] | but please know that I’ve been faithful. | 但请相信我是忠心耿耿的 |
[08:43] | Damn blood. It’ll stain my dress. | 该死的血迹 弄脏了我的裙子 |
[08:46] | I was misled and I failed you miserably. | 我被骗了 还让您这么失望 |
[08:50] | Punish me as you see fit. | 您要愿意就惩罚我吧 |
[08:52] | It would serve you right to be gelded. | 把你阉了都不为过 |
[08:55] | As you wish, domina. | 如您所愿 女主人 |
[08:56] | And I would, you know, if eunuchs were not so unfashionable. | 我当然愿意 你知道吗 要不是我觉得阉人太不体面… |
[09:00] | Let’s just forget about the whole thing. | 让我们把这一切都忘了吧 |
[09:02] | Thank you, domina. Thank you. | 感激不尽 女主人 感激不尽 |
[09:07] | Just get up, you silly man. | 起来 你这蠢人 |
[09:12] | Next time you want a boy, buy one at the market. | 下次你想找个男孩 去集市上买一个就行了 |
[09:15] | Any fool knows not to pick one up from the streets. | 谁都知道不该从街上捡一个回来 |
[09:17] | Thank you, domina. | 谢谢你 女主人 |
[09:20] | Go. | 走吧 |
[09:22] | And bring me some bread and cheese. | 给我拿点面包和奶酪来 |
[09:27] | I’m absolutely starving. | 我简直快要饿死了 |
[09:31] | – What’s your name, friend? – I’m not your friend. | -你叫什么名字 朋友?-我不是你朋友 |
[09:33] | A man’s got a right to know the name of his murderer. | 人有权知道杀死自己的人的名字 |
[09:35] | Timon. | 泰门 |
[09:37] | You’re a Jew, ain’t you? | 你是个犹太人 对吧 |
[09:39] | – That’s not a Jew name. – That’s my name for business purposes. | -那是个犹太人的名字 -那是我在生意上用的名字 |
[09:42] | – Listen, Timon… – Don’t bother. | -听著 泰门 -啊 别劳神了 |
[09:45] | Servilia, she’s as rich as your woman there. | 赛维莉娅 她也很富有 跟你女主人一样 |
[09:48] | She’ll pay you good money if you spare me. | 如果你放了我 她会好好报答你的 |
[09:51] | Well, I doubt it. What good are you to her now? | 哈 我可不信 你现在对她还有什么用处? |
[09:54] | She’s very fond of me. She loves me, practically. | 她很喜欢我 事实上 她爱我 |
[09:57] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[10:00] | Well, I expect she’ll get over it. | 那我希望她早点忘记好了 |
[10:03] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[10:05] | Please, I have money of my own. | 求求你 我自己也有点钱 |
[10:07] | I’ll pay you whatever. | 任何价格我都愿意给 |
[10:11] | Please, don’t kill me. | 求求你别杀我 |
[10:13] | Please, I beg you. I’m only 16. | 我求求你 我才16岁 |
[11:08] | We done for tonight, boss? I’ve got a woman waiting. | 我们今晚干完了 头儿?我家里还有女人等著呢 |
[11:15] | Yes. We’re done. | 是的 我们做完了 |
[11:25] | See you later, then. | 那再见喽 |
[11:53] | Don’t listen to your uncle. He’s teasing. | 别听你叔叔的 他在开玩笑 |
[11:56] | Close your mouth, please. Put your mouth away, please. | 闭上你的嘴 把你的嘴堵起来好了 |
[12:00] | That was really, really nice. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你了 这可太无礼了 |
[12:03] | Lord, protect us. | 主啊 愿你保佑我们 |
[12:06] | What has happened? | 出了什么事? |
[12:07] | Nothing. Business. | 没事 公事而已 |
[12:10] | Business? Can you not at least | 公事?你至少也该 |
[12:12] | wash off your business before returning home? | 在回家前把你的公事洗掉吧 |
[12:14] | Why? I’m not ashamed of it. | 为什么?我可不觉得羞耻 |
[12:16] | Children, go and play outside. | 孩子们 到外面去玩吧 |
[12:18] | – Stay where you are. – Brother… | -给我站住 -兄弟 |
[12:20] | I’m their father, not you. | 我才是他们的爸爸 又不是你 |
[12:22] | You don’t tell my children what to do. | 用不著你来管教我的孩子 |
[12:27] | Go. | 走 |
[12:30] | Go! | 走啊 |
[12:32] | It’s all right, babies. Papa’s just tired. | 没事的 宝贝 爸爸只是累了 |
[12:45] | What? | 怎么? |
[12:47] | Speak, then. Tell me. | 说出来啊 告诉我 |
[12:48] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[12:50] | Look at what you have become. You are an animal. | 看看你都变成什么了 你是只野兽 |
[12:53] | My righteous brother. | 我正直的兄弟啊 |
[12:55] | Did he tell you of his righteous life back in Judea? | 他有没有告诉你 在朱迪亚时他「高尚」的生活? |
[12:58] | Did you tell her about that, brother? | 你跟她提过了吗 兄弟? |
[13:00] | I’ve changed my ways. | 我已经变了 |
[13:01] | Thieving, gambling, chasing whores. | 小偷小摸 赌钱玩女人 |
[13:03] | – Stop it. – It’s the truth. | -够了 -这可是真相啊 |
[13:04] | Are you going to start speaking the truth now? | 你现在又要说真相了? |
[13:06] | Because that I would find interesting! | 我会洗耳恭听的 |
[13:10] | No? I didn’t think so. | 不说是吧 我谅你也不会说 |
[13:18] | She deserves better. | 她该过更好的生活 |
[13:20] | Too bad for her, then. This is what she’s got. | 那可太糟糕了 她有的就只有这些 |
[13:23] | These treacheries you do for that Roman witch, | 你替那个罗马女巫干的这些龌龊勾当 |
[13:25] | does she pay you enough? | 她有好好补偿你吗? |
[13:27] | I get what I need. | 我得到我所需要的了 |
[13:28] | She must lavish you with jewels and gold. | 她一定是金银珠宝收买你了 |
[13:31] | What a rich man my brother is. | 我的兄弟该富得流油了 |
[13:33] | Tell me, where do you hide such fantastic wealth? | 告诉我 你把那堆难以想像的财富藏哪儿了? |
[13:35] | We both sell what we have to these people. | 我们不都是替这些人卖命么 |
[13:37] | All Rome’s wealth is not enough to buy what Ha-Shem has given me. | 就算罗马全部的财富也不足以让我 出卖天主赐予的一切 |
[13:41] | Again with Ha-Shem. | 又来说天主了 |
[13:43] | Let Ha-Shem make me a living. | 让天主替我养家糊口啊 |
[13:46] | The money that witch pays me bought this fucking house, | 那个女巫给我的钱买下了这座该死的房子 |
[13:48] | this fucking table, and that fucking dress my wife wears! | 这张该死的桌子 还有我老婆身上穿的该死的裙子 |
[13:52] | – That makes you proud? – Proud as any free Roman. | -这能让你觉得自豪 -跟任何自由的罗马人一样自豪 |
[13:55] | You breathe this fetid air of Rome, | 你可以呼吸这充满恶臭的罗马空气 |
[13:58] | but you are not Roman. | 但你不是罗马人 |
[14:00] | You walk her beshitted streets, you speak her mongrel language, | 你可以在这污秽的街道上昂首阔步 |
[14:04] | but you’re not Roman. You’re a Jew. | 可以说著这四不象的语言 可你不是罗马人 你是犹太人 |
[14:08] | You may forget that, they never will. | 你可以不记得 但他们不会 |
[14:11] | You speak so much and know so little. | 你说得太多 知道的太少 |
[14:14] | Look at me. | 看著我 |
[14:16] | Do you hate your name so much to invite this shame? | 难道你憎恨这个名字到这个地步 以致于要自取其辱吗? |
[14:19] | Think of your family. | 考虑一下你的家族 |
[14:22] | Look at me! | 看著我 |
[14:23] | Try it, come on! Try it! Hit me! | 动手啊 来啊 动手打我啊 |
[14:26] | Hit me! | 打我啊 |
[14:28] | That’s it. Not so easy to beat me anymore, is it? | 原来如此 |
[14:31] | I’m not your little brother anymore. | 要揍我不像以前那么容易了 是吧 我再也不是你的小兄弟了 |
[14:41] | Yesh. Yesh! | 叶什 叶什 |
[14:48] | In the north, the great army | 在北方 伟大的军团 |
[14:51] | under the leadership of the generals Hirtius and Pansa | 在将军们的率领下 希尔提乌斯和潘撒将军 |
[14:55] | assisted by Caesar Octavian | 在凯撒・屋大维的协助下 |
[14:58] | is about to engage with the forces of the traitor | 即将与叛军开战 |
[15:01] | Mark Antony. | 马克・安东尼的叛军 |
[15:03] | All citizens are requested to make offerings | 所有的公民都被要求 |
[15:06] | for the success of our heroic soldiers. | 为我们英雄士兵的凯旋奉上献礼 |
[15:10] | Long live the Republic! | 共和国万岁 |
[15:13] | [穆提那 阿尔卑斯山南麓 高卢] | |
[16:20] | Get into line now! | 好好排队 |
[16:48] | Vorenus. | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[17:11] | Titus Pullo? | 泰特斯・波罗? |
[17:15] | Well, don’t tell me you’ve taken up scavenging. | 别告诉我你是负责清理战场的 |
[17:20] | Who’s that? | 是谁? |
[17:23] | Do you not know me, Pullo? | 你认不出我了 波罗? |
[17:28] | Is that you, young master? | 是你啊 小主人 |
[17:31] | It’s fine. | 没问题的 |
[17:33] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[17:46] | Octavian. | 屋大维 |
[17:48] | They call me Caesar now, Pullo. | 波罗 他们现在叫我凯撒 |
[17:53] | All grown up. Always knew you had it in you. | 都长成大人了 就知道你有这个能耐 |
[17:57] | You won, then? | 这么说你打赢了 |
[17:59] | So it seems. | 看起来是 |
[18:01] | How? I mean no offense. | 怎么赢的?我无意冒犯 |
[18:04] | I can’t take much credit. | 大多数不是我的功劳 |
[18:05] | The legions under Hirtius and Pansa did heroic work. | 都是希尔提乌斯和潘撒手下士兵的战绩 |
[18:08] | The rest I owe to Agrippa. | 剩下的要归功于阿格里帕 |
[18:11] | Anyroad, congratulations. | 怎样都好 祝贺你 |
[18:15] | Thank you. What brings you here, Pullo? | 谢谢 你怎么来这儿了 波罗? |
[18:18] | You didn’t take part in the fighting either from the look of you. | 从外表上看你并没有投身战斗 |
[18:20] | Vorenus left Rome with Antony. | 乌瑞纳斯跟著安东尼一起离开了罗马 |
[18:23] | I hoped to find him before the battle started. | 我希望赶在开战前找到他 |
[18:26] | I came to tell him that his children are not dead. | 我来是为了告诉他 他孩子没死 |
[18:29] | But now I must see if he is dead himself. | 可现在我还得看看 他自己是不是已经死了 |
[18:30] | We must find him, then. | 那我们一定要找到他 |
[18:32] | I’ll have my tribunes personally search among the wounded. | 我会让掌兵官亲自在伤员里查找的 |
[18:35] | Thank you. I can hardly expect… | 谢谢 我本来没期望… |
[18:36] | Nonsense. If you don’t find him here, you’d do well to comb the Cisalpine hills. | 废话 要是你在这儿找不到他 你应该去阿尔卑斯山南边找找 |
[18:40] | Antony and his men have skulked off there. | 安东尼和他的人躲在那里 |
[18:44] | Courier. | 信使 |
[18:55] | Take the road north. | 沿著路向北 |
[18:58] | Should anyone challenge your passage | 如果有人胆敢拦路 |
[19:01] | you show them the seal of Caesar. | 你就给他们看看凯撒的印记 |
[19:04] | Warn them of the consequences. | 让他们想想后果 |
[19:06] | You’ll need fresh rations and a fast horse. | 你需要一些新鲜的干粮和一匹最快的马 |
[19:09] | Agrippa’s men will see to it. | 阿格里帕的人会帮你处理的 |
[19:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 阁下 |
[19:22] | The conquering heroes return. | 哦 征服者们回来了? |
[19:25] | Another brilliant poem, Maecenas? | 又想出什么好诗了 米西纳斯? |
[19:28] | Is there not something useful you might do? | 你就没什么要紧的事做了? |
[19:30] | Victory is not victory until it has a song. | 没有歌谣来传颂 胜利就不成其为胜利 |
[19:34] | What news from the medics on Hirtius and Pansa? | 希尔提乌斯和潘撒身边的医生有什么消息吗? |
[19:37] | Dead of their wounds, I’m afraid, both of them. | 怕是快要咽气了 两个都是 |
[19:39] | Poor souls. | 可怜的人 |
[19:42] | To die in the hour of their glory. | 拥抱著他们的荣誉死去 |
[19:44] | Very sad. | 嗯 是很伤感 |
[19:45] | But convenient. | 不过 倒方便了 |
[19:48] | The victory is now ours alone. | 现在战绩全是我们的了 |
[19:50] | Couldn’t have worked out better, frankly. | 坦白说 这结果再好不过了 |
[19:52] | You really taught that old bully a proper lesson. | 你倒是给那个老恶棍狠狠上了一课啊 |
[19:56] | It was not a personal matter. | 这与个人恩怨无关 |
[19:58] | It was necessary for the good of the Republic. | 为了共和国 这是必要的 |
[20:00] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[20:03] | Agrippa, I’ve got letters I’m going to want you to take on ahead to Rome. | 阿格里帕 我有几封信 需要你带去罗马 |
[20:08] | The first goes to my sister. | 第一封带给我姐姐 |
[20:10] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维娅? |
[20:13] | I only have the one sister, Agrippa. | 我只有那一个姐姐 阿格里帕 |
[20:17] | Make sure you put it directly into her hand. | 确保直接把信交到她手里 |
[20:20] | My mother has a habit of stealing mail. | 我母亲有偷信的习惯 |
[20:26] | The next goes to Cicero. | 再来是给西赛罗的 |
[20:28] | Why send a general to do a courier’s work? | 为什么要叫个将军去干信使的活儿? |
[20:32] | That’s all right. I am happy to go. | 没关系 我很乐意去 |
[20:35] | I’m asking Cicero for a triumph. | 我要西赛罗庆祝我的凯旋 |
[20:38] | He’ll know I’m serious if Agrippa is there looking… | 只有阿格里帕在人家才会当真 他看上去是那么… |
[20:41] | grim and soldierly. | 英勇而严肃 |
[20:46] | I wish you would tell them to do that further away. | 我真希望你叫他们吹的时候离远点 |
[20:49] | It gives me a fright every time. | 每次都吓我一跳 |
[20:51] | Your troops are gathering. | 你的军队已经集结完毕 |
[20:54] | Time to give them a speech. | 是时候跟他们训话了 |
[20:57] | Right. Which speech do you think? | 是啊 你觉得该用哪篇演讲辞? |
[21:00] | The one about money. | 嗯 就用要钱的那篇 |
[21:21] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 我们的活儿干得不错 |
[21:23] | we have done our work well. | 我们已经获得了胜利 |
[21:26] | We have gained a victory that will live on in history forever. | 那将永载史册 |
[21:29] | We have saved the Republic | 我们已经拯救了共和国 |
[21:32] | from those who threatened her. | 击退了对她的威胁 |
[21:35] | Rome is now in our debt. | 罗马现在可是欠著我们呢 |
[21:38] | And we are owed a great deal of money. | 我们该拿到 一大笔钱 |
[21:45] | So while Antony drags the remnants of his men | 正当安东尼拉著他的残兵败将 |
[21:47] | to the frozen north, | 退回北方的冰封之地 |
[21:49] | I thought we might head south to Rome. | 我认为我们应该南下去罗马 |
[21:56] | What do you say? | 你们说呢? |
[21:58] | Is it time to tell the Senate to pay up? | 是不是该让元老院好好犒劳我们? |
[22:04] | Well, then, to Rome! | 是 那好 去罗马 |
[22:07] | – Mars! Mars! – Exulte! Exulte! | -战无不胜 -万岁 万岁 |
[22:22] | Vorenus? | 乌瑞纳斯? |
[22:24] | I’m looking for Prefect Vorenus. | 我在找乌瑞纳斯 |
[22:29] | A bag of salt for any man that helps me. | 我出一袋盐给帮助我的人 |
[22:31] | Lucius Vorenus. | 卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[22:33] | I’m looking for Lucius Vorenus. | 我在找卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[22:37] | Vorenus? | 乌瑞纳斯? |
[22:40] | Vorenus? | 乌瑞纳斯? |
[22:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[22:51] | Your children are alive. | 你的孩子们还活著 |
[22:56] | Take him over there, lads. | 把他抬到那边去 小子们 |
[23:00] | Move it on up there. | 搬到那边去 |
[23:03] | Eighth Cohort lost two full maniples. | 第八步兵队损失了整整两个小队 |
[23:05] | Ninth, almost wiped out. Tenth Cohort intact. | 第九步兵队 差不多全完了 第十队无人伤亡 |
[23:09] | The Fourth Legion’s much worse, sir. | 第四军团情况更糟 长官 |
[23:12] | They suffered the full brunt of the attack. | 他们直接承受了所有的攻势 |
[23:13] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[23:15] | How many dead in total? | 总共死了多少? |
[23:18] | 8,000 men, sir, give or take. | 8000人 长官 或多或少 |
[23:19] | 8000? 8,000? | |
[23:21] | Oh, do cheer up. You’re still alive, aren’t you? | 噢 打起精神来 你不还活著吗?难道不是吗? |
[23:24] | I do hope so. If this is the afterlife, it is extremely disappointing. | 我希望是 如果这就是冥界 那还真够叫人失望的 |
[23:29] | Disband the Fourth Cohort | 解散第四步兵队 |
[23:31] | and use the survivors to reinforce the Third. | 让生还者补充到第三步兵队 |
[23:34] | We’re heading north. | 我们去北方 |
[23:36] | I want to establish a base camp in the mountain before the first snowfall. | 我要搭建起一座营地 第一场雪前就得在山上盖好 |
[23:39] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:41] | And, Tribune, don’t look so damn grim. | 还有 掌兵官 别老是拉长著脸 |
[23:44] | – Set an example. – Yes, sir. | -做出表率来 -是 长官 |
[23:48] | – Sorry, sir. – Off you go. | -抱歉 长官 -你可以走了 |
[23:53] | What are you doing back there? | 你在那儿干什么啊?你是帮我缝伤口还是在做裙子 |
[23:54] | You stitching me up or making a dress? Will you hurry up, man? | 你动作就不能快点啊 |
[23:57] | A base camp in the mountains, is that wise? | 在山上扎营 这主意妥当吗? |
[24:01] | General Posca speaks. Do you have a better idea? | 啊 伯斯卡将军发话了 你有更好的主意吗? |
[24:04] | While we still have the semblance of an army, | 趁我们看上去手里还有军队 |
[24:06] | I would’ve thought we should offer terms. | 我想我们应该缔结和约 |
[24:08] | Terms? Of surrender? | 和约?投降条约? |
[24:11] | That’s fucking slave talk. | 听你个奴隶放屁 |
[24:13] | No, we will have no more of that. | 不 我们不需要这个 |
[24:15] | North to the mountains, then. And after that? | 那就上山吧 然后呢? |
[24:20] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想出办法的 |
[24:21] | God damn it, man! | 啊 该死的 |
[24:24] | – General Antony, sir. – Vorenus. | -安东尼将军 长官 -啊 乌瑞纳斯 |
[24:27] | Requesting permission to leave the legion, sir. | 请求允许我离队 长官 |
[24:30] | Now that is a real soldier for you. | 这才是真正的士兵 |
[24:33] | Most men just slip away into the night. | 多数人都趁夜逃走了 |
[24:35] | But this one, | 可这个人 |
[24:37] | he asks permission before he deserts me. | 在他抛弃我之前还来征求同意 |
[24:40] | Well, what is it? | 那么 有什么事? |
[24:41] | It’s my children, sir. | 是关于我的孩子 长官 |
[24:44] | They’re alive and in slavery. | 他们还活著 被抓去当奴隶了 |
[24:48] | Good news, bad news. | 既是好消息 也是坏消息 呃? |
[24:49] | I must find them, sir. | 我得去找他们 长官 |
[24:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:57] | The number of good men I’ve lost today, | 今天我已经失去了不少好士兵 |
[25:00] | one more isn’t gonna make any difference. | 再多一个也没什么大不了 |
[25:02] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 长官 |
[25:09] | One more thing, boys! | 你们俩 等等! |
[25:11] | Be sure to tell everyone you meet | 一定要告诉所有你们遇到的人 |
[25:16] | that Mark Antony is not defeated. | 马克・安东尼并没有战败 |
[25:18] | He will return, | 他会回来的 |
[25:20] | and all those that defied him shall pay! | 那些违抗他的人 都将付出代价 |
[25:25] | That fucking little brat Octavian | 那个该死的小杂碎屋大维 |
[25:28] | shall be first! | 他将会是第一个 |
[25:31] | You hear me, boys? | 听到了吗? |
[25:33] | Will do, chief. | 遵命 长官 |
[25:43] | Word from Patara. | 帕塔拉递过话来 |
[25:45] | They’ve capitulated to our demands. They send 16,000 talents. | 他们已经答应我们的要求了 送来了16 000塔兰特 |
[25:49] | – How many troops? – 7000. | -多少军队?-7000 |
[25:53] | And Lycia? | 利西亚那边呢? |
[25:54] | No word as yet, but I imagine they will follow suit. | 还没有回音 但我想他们会效仿的 |
[25:58] | See that they do. | 嗯 务必保证他们会归降 阿门 |
[26:02] | We must be up to eight legions now. | 现在我们应该有8个军团了 |
[26:04] | Nine. 25,000 infantry, | 是9个 25000名步兵 |
[26:07] | 10,000 cavalry. | 10000骑兵 |
[26:09] | Almost a match for Antony. | 差不多和安东尼实力相当了 |
[26:12] | It’s good. | 好 |
[26:15] | It’s very good. | 非常好 |
[26:17] | Well, you look magnificent. | 您看上去容光焕发 |
[26:22] | You should have your portrait done. | 正是适合画肖像 |
[26:25] | No, no time for such vanity. | 不用了 没时间做这些表面文章了 |
[26:28] | It would please your mother. | 会让你妈妈开心的 |
[26:33] | It would, wouldn’t it? | 确实如此 不是吗? |
[26:38] | O holy and blessed lady, | 圣洁蒙福的女神 |
[26:40] | perpetual comfort of humankind, | 人类永远的慰藉 |
[26:42] | who by thy bounty and grace nourishes the whole world, | 您的慷慨和仁慈滋养著整个世界 |
[26:46] | and bears a great compassion to the troubles of the miserable | 您怜悯受难人的苦 |
[26:49] | as a loving mother would, | 如同慈爱的母 |
[26:51] | you are she that is the natural mother of all things, | 您是世间万物生身之母 |
[26:56] | the mistress and governess of all the elements, | 自然力量的主宰 |
[26:59] | first of the gods celestial, | 您是天上诸神第一等 |
[27:02] | light of the goddesses. | 女神中的引路人 |
[27:06] | O holy and blessed lady, perpetual comfort of humankind, | 圣洁蒙福的女神 |
[27:11] | who by thy bounty and grace nourishes the whole world | 您的慷慨和仁慈滋养著整个世界 |
[27:14] | and bears a great compassion to the troubles of the miserable | 您怜悯受难人的苦 |
[27:18] | as a loving mother would. | 如同慈爱的母 |
[27:20] | O holy and blessed lady, | 圣洁蒙福的女神 |
[27:21] | perpetual comfort of humankind, | 人类永远的慰藉 |
[27:24] | who by thy bounty and grace nourishes the whole world, | 您的慷慨和仁慈滋养著整个世界 |
[27:28] | and bears a great compassion to the troubles of the miserable | 您怜悯受难人的苦 |
[27:31] | as a loving mother would, | 如同慈爱的母 |
[27:33] | you are she who is the natural mother to all things, | 您是世间万物生身之母 |
[27:36] | the mistress and the governess of all the elements. | 自然力量的主宰 |
[28:15] | You know why you’re here, don’t you? | 你知道我为什么请你来 对吗? |
[28:21] | Atia. | 阿提娅 |
[28:24] | Your boy confessed everything. | 你的那个小鬼都招认了 |
[28:28] | Are you too afraid to speak? | 吓坏得话都说不出来了? |
[28:35] | You weren’t so quiet when I was in your power. | 你得势的时候 可不是像现在这么安静? |
[28:37] | You were very talkative then. | 你那时候口若悬河 |
[28:40] | “A slow and painful death.” | 「缓慢而痛苦的死亡」 |
[28:45] | That’s what you promised me. | 那是你说要赐予我的 |
[28:47] | That’s what you deserve. | 那也是你应得的 |
[28:50] | You think you’re so fucking superior, don’t you? | 你觉得自己高高在上 是吗? |
[28:52] | You have no idea what I think. | 你哪里知道我在想什么 |
[28:54] | No? Well, tell me. | 是吗?愿闻其详 |
[28:59] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[29:04] | I think… | 我在想 |
[29:07] | you’re a sad, lonely little creature. | 你是个忧伤 寂寞的小动物 |
[29:10] | I think at this moment, | 我想此时此刻 |
[29:13] | you’re more afraid than I am. | 你的恐惧比我的深 |
[29:17] | I’ve never been happier in my life. | 我这辈子还从没像现在这么高兴 |
[29:19] | Then why do you keep talking? | 那你为何还喋喋不休? |
[29:23] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[29:27] | When you kiss my feet | 当你亲吻我的脚趾 |
[29:30] | and beg for me to end your suffering, | 哀求我结束你的痛苦的时候 |
[29:34] | then I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[29:36] | Do as you like. | 有什么手段都使出来吧 |
[29:40] | Timon. | 泰门 |
[29:45] | You think it’s me you degrade now, | 你觉得你现在羞辱的是我吗? |
[29:49] | but it’s not. | 不是的 |
[29:53] | It’s you. | 是你自己 |
[29:55] | As long as you live | 终你一生 |
[29:57] | you will feel degraded and defiled by this. | 你会因此而觉得羞辱和不洁 |
[30:03] | You. | 你 |
[30:06] | Get on with it. | 动手吧 |
[31:08] | Have you had enough? | 受够了吗? |
[31:22] | Have you had enough? | 受够了吗? |
[31:33] | Continue. | 继续 |
[31:39] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做? |
[31:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:43] | Do something. Cut off her face. | 随便你 把她的脸割下来 |
[31:51] | Do it. | 动手 |
[31:57] | Mother Isis protect me. Mother Isis protect me. | 伊希斯女神保护我 伊希斯女神保护我 |
[32:13] | Get up! | 起来 |
[32:16] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[32:18] | – What are you doing? – Go! | -你干什么呢?-走 |
[32:21] | Go! | 走 |
[32:24] | I am not an animal! | 我不是动物 |
[32:28] | I am not a fucking animal! | 我不是动物 |
[33:57] | So, brother… | 兄弟… |
[34:07] | It’s getting cooler. Be dark soon. | 越来越冷了 天马上就要黑了 |
[34:13] | Good time to set up camp, maybe. | 也许应该宿营了 |
[34:15] | You may camp if you want. I’m not stopping. | 你要宿营你就去 我是不会停下来的 |
[34:18] | So you can still talk. | 你还会说话呀 |
[34:20] | Thought maybe you’d forgotten how. | 我还以为你忘记怎么说了呢 |
[34:21] | I talk when I need to. There’s nothing to say. | 该说的时候我自然会说 现在又没什么好说的 |
[34:26] | Still angry with me, then? | 还在生我的气? |
[34:28] | No. | 没有 |
[34:29] | Yes, well, listen. | 好吧 |
[34:34] | I’ll get to the nub of it. About Niobe… | 我就直说了吧 关于内奥比… |
[34:36] | What of her? | 她怎么了? |
[34:38] | What I said back in the collegium about me and her, | 我在社团说的关于我和她的事情 |
[34:42] | I never… we never. | 我没有… 我们从来没有过 |
[34:44] | I only said it to make you angry. That’s all. | 我那么说只是要激怒你 仅此而已 |
[34:49] | That’s the truth, and you know that. | 我说的是实话 你知道的 |
[34:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:55] | Had to be said. | 如鲠在喉 不吐不快 |
[34:58] | – Even if I wanted to – which I didn’t | 即使我有那个念头… 当然我决不会有… |
[35:01] | she’s not that type of woman. | 她也不是那种女人 |
[35:03] | I know women, and she’s not that type. | 我了解女人 她不是那种人 |
[35:06] | Yon cunt Evander took advantage. | 狗日的伊万德乘人之危 |
[35:09] | If it’s any consolation, | 也许你听了会好受些 |
[35:12] | I gave him a right session before I killed him. | 在我结果他之前 著实教训了他一番 |
[35:15] | Screamed like a stuck pig. | 他叫得像杀猪一样 |
[35:17] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[35:31] | You ever seen one of these slave camps? | 你之前看过蓄奴营吗? |
[35:36] | No. | 没有 |
[35:38] | It’s not pretty. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[35:41] | They’ll be different now, the children. | 他们肯定已经面目全非了 你的孩子 |
[35:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:45] | I don’t think you do, though. | 我估计你还是不清楚 |
[35:47] | You can’t unless you’ve been there. | 等你到了那儿就知道了 |
[35:54] | The things I saw… | 我看到的那些情景… |
[36:04] | Anyroad, they’ll be different. | 不管怎么说 他们肯定和原来不一样了 |
[36:08] | – You should be ready. – I don’t care what they’re like. | -你要有心理准备 -我不在乎他们现在什么样子 |
[36:11] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:13] | want them back. | 想要他们回到我身边 |
[36:15] | All I’m saying is… | 我的意思是… |
[36:18] | best be gentle. | 你最好不要太激动 呃? |
[36:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:28] | And the boy? | 那个男孩呢? |
[36:31] | Lucius? | 卢西尔斯? |
[36:35] | You’re not thinking of killing him, are you? | 你不是想要杀了他吧? |
[36:41] | Honor demands that he die. | 为了我的荣誉 他必须死 |
[36:43] | True. Fair enough. Honor demands it. | 没错 这话在理 荣誉的需要 |
[36:51] | Most likely won’t sit well with the girls though, | 如果你真的要杀他 你的两个女儿 |
[36:53] | if you do kill him. | 肯定会看不下去的 |
[36:58] | You talk too much. | 你说得太多了 |
[37:06] | We all have our faults. | 人无完人 |
[37:48] | Octavian won? | 屋大维打胜了? |
[37:50] | He has. | 的确如此 |
[37:51] | Antony and the remains of his army have retreated to the mountains. | 安东尼和他的残余部队撤退到山里面去了 |
[37:57] | Are they both unharmed? | 他们俩都还好吗? |
[37:59] | Octavian is very well. | 屋大维很好 |
[38:01] | Antony’s alive, but we know no more than that. | 安东尼也还活著 具体情况就不清楚了 |
[38:10] | Your brother will return with his army. | 您弟弟会带著军队凯旋 |
[38:13] | He’ll be here within the month. | 月底前就会回来 |
[38:15] | With his army? Why with his army? | 军队?还带著军队回来干嘛? |
[38:20] | Politics. | 政治需要 |
[38:27] | He wants you to know that whatever happens in the future, | 他想告诉您 不管以后发生什么事情 |
[38:30] | he will always protect you. | 他会一直保护您 |
[38:32] | But you must accept his protection and his advice. | 但您必须接受他的保护和忠告 |
[38:35] | That’s very kind of him. | 他可真是慈悲为怀 |
[38:38] | He will look after me after I swear him my allegiance? | 我向他宣誓效忠 他就会保护我? |
[38:42] | I am not one of his soldiers. | 我又不是他的士兵 |
[38:45] | I’m sure he does not doubt you. | 我敢肯定他不是对您有丝毫怀疑 |
[38:48] | I think he means you to convey the same message to your mother. | 我想他是要把这层意思转达给您母亲 |
[38:53] | Better it comes from you. | 最好是由您来转达 |
[38:55] | Yes. Probably so. | 是啊 也许如此 |
[38:59] | Your brother means you only the best. | 您弟弟对您没有丝毫恶意 |
[39:01] | If it were otherwise, I would not deliver the message. | 否则的话 就不会派我来送信了 |
[39:04] | I’d sooner die than cause you pain. | 我是宁死也不会伤害您的 |
[39:13] | I hope you live a long life, then. | 那我要祈祷你长命百岁了 |
[39:19] | I… | 我… |
[39:21] | If I may, I am compelled to speak. | 恕我冒昧 我有些话不吐不快 |
[39:27] | Ever since I met you, my soul has burned… | 自从我见过您之后 我的灵魂就备受煎熬… |
[39:30] | So is my brother eating properly? | 呃 我弟弟吃地还好吗? |
[39:35] | He would starve himself unless someone forces him to eat. | 除非有人逼他 他是不会让自己饿著的 |
[39:40] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[39:47] | Army food agrees with him. | 军队的伙食合他的胃口 |
[39:50] | He’s not stout exactly, but, yes, eating properly. | 他虽然说不上敦实 但确实吃得很好 |
[39:56] | Sorry. Sorry about just now. | 刚才的事情 我很抱歉 |
[39:59] | I very expressly did not mean to do that. | 实在是无心之过 |
[40:02] | I blurted it out anyhow. I should’ve written a letter. | 不知怎么就脱口而出了 写在信上也许更适合 |
[40:07] | Anyhow, sorry. | 无论如何 非常抱歉 |
[40:10] | There’s no need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[40:13] | Any friend of my brother is my brother also. | 我弟弟的朋友 也就是我的兄弟 |
[40:16] | I’m sure when I know you better | 当然 等我们进一步了解之后 |
[40:18] | we shall be good friends. | 我们会成为好朋友的 |
[40:21] | That’s most gracious of you. | 您真是宅心仁厚 |
[40:23] | A horrid imposition on my part. | 我实在是太过分了 |
[40:25] | Of course, you barely know me. Ridiculous. | 您都不怎么了解我 真荒谬 |
[40:27] | Octavia, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 奥克塔维娅 我正到处找你呢 |
[40:31] | Marcus Agrippa, what are you doing here? | 玛尔库斯・阿格里帕 你怎么到这里来了? |
[40:33] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[40:36] | – Octavian… – oh | -屋大维… -哦 |
[40:37] | No, it’s all right. It’s all right. | 不 他没事 他没事 |
[40:39] | He’s unharmed. He won. | 他平安无事 他…他打赢了 |
[40:44] | Antony was defeated. | 安东尼被打败了 |
[40:47] | He’s fled north. | 逃到北方去了 |
[40:59] | This is wonderful news. Amazing. | 真是好消息 太让人吃惊了 |
[41:02] | I had hopes, of course, but I hardly expected this. | 当然 我也怀有希望 不过没想到是这么个结果 |
[41:07] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[41:09] | What of Hirtius and Pansa? | 希尔提乌斯合潘撒怎么样? |
[41:11] | Dead in battle. | 战死了 |
[41:13] | Dead? | 死了? |
[41:15] | That’s unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[41:17] | Still, a great victory. | 不管怎么说 确实是一场大胜 |
[41:21] | Read on. | 继续念 |
[41:29] | His army? | 他的军队? |
[41:33] | He’s bringing his army to Rome? Why? | 他要带军队回罗马?为什么? |
[41:36] | He has no enemies in Rome. Why bring his army? | 他在罗马并没有敌人 要军队作甚? |
[41:38] | I am just a messenger. | 我只是个传信的 |
[41:41] | I’m sure when he arrives, Caesar will be happy to tell you. | 我相信 等凯撒回来之后 他会很乐意告诉你的 |
[41:43] | Caesar, he calls himself. | 他自称凯撒 |
[41:45] | Another Caesar. | 另一个凯撒 |
[41:48] | Just what we need. | 正是我们所需要的 |
[41:49] | He calls himself Caesar because that is his name by right. | 他称自己为凯撒 是因为他有那个正当的权利 |
[41:53] | Yes, yes, no doubt. | 是啊 是啊 毫无疑问 |
[41:55] | Gods, I’m so tired of young men and their ambitions. | 老天 年轻人的野心真让我吃不消 |
[42:01] | So tired. | 身心疲惫 |
[42:02] | I assure you, | 我可以向您保证 |
[42:04] | he has only the interests of the Republic at heart. | 他的心里只有共和国的利益 |
[42:06] | I’m sure he believes that. | 我相信他是那么认为的 |
[42:10] | I thought the same when I was a young man. | 我年轻的时候也是这么想的 |
[42:16] | But it is all vanity, you know. | 但这些都是浮云 |
[42:21] | All vanity. | 过眼烟云 |
[42:51] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[43:28] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来说话 |
[43:32] | Salve, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[43:35] | Can you point us in the direction of the procurator’s office? | 能告诉我们代管人的办公室怎么走吗? |
[43:38] | What do you wanna know him for? | 你们有何贵干? |
[43:40] | Business. | 生意上的事 |
[43:42] | Looking for some runaways. | 在找几个逃奴 |
[43:44] | Slave catchers, are you? | 哦 你们是奴隶猎手? |
[43:46] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[43:47] | Camp’s closed to unauthorized visitors. | 这里不接待未经邀请的访客 |
[43:51] | That right? | 是吗? |
[43:54] | Good bounty on runaways. | 捉拿逃奴赏金丰厚 |
[43:56] | Be worth something to you, I expect, letting you in. | 如果让你们进去 你们肯定会捞到不少好处 |
[43:59] | Listen to me, you little weasel… | 听著 垃圾… |
[44:01] | My friend’s a thrifty one, but we’re all men of commerce. | 我的朋友有点吝啬 但我们都是生意人 |
[44:09] | Which way is the boss man? | 你老板在哪边? |
[44:17] | Round the bend, straight on, house with a red door. | 转过弯 一直走 那房子的门是红色 |
[44:29] | Oh, leave off! | 别管他了 |
[44:31] | He’s bloody dead! | 他已经死了 |
[44:33] | Uncouple ’em! | 解开他吧 |
[44:36] | Told you I should do the talking. | 不是说了让我交涉嘛 |
[44:38] | Grunt scum. | 狗杂碎 |
[44:40] | Your spit dries fast here, brother. | 兄弟 在这里 你的唾沫都干得比别的地方快 |
[44:42] | Best to save it. | 还是省著点吧 |
[44:47] | Come on! | 驾 |
[45:00] | You the man in charge? | 你就是管事的? |
[45:02] | Buying or selling? | 要买还是要卖? |
[45:04] | Titus Pullo, Lucius Vorenus. | 泰特斯・波罗 卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[45:06] | Here to retrieve some runaways. Heard they got sold to your camp. | 我们是来缉拿逃跑的奴隶的 据说被卖到你的营地了 |
[45:09] | – Two girls. – And a boy. | -两个女孩 -还有个男孩 |
[45:12] | Got papers for ’em? | 有他们的文书吗? |
[45:14] | – Not with us. – Bill of sale? | -没带在身上 -购买契约呢? |
[45:16] | No. | 也没有 |
[45:25] | Two soldiers out for some young cunny, yes? | 两个士兵出来找小妞 是吧? |
[45:27] | Shut your fucking mouth. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[45:30] | Hold. Hold. | 等等 等等 |
[45:38] | What’s his problem? | 他是不是有毛病? |
[45:40] | I didn’t want to have to go into this, but… | 我本来不想说的 但是… |
[45:42] | these children are the private property | 这几个孩子 |
[45:44] | of Gaius Caesar Octavian himself. | 是盖乌斯・凯撒・屋大维的私人财产 |
[45:47] | He likes to have them serve morning biscuits in bed. | 他很喜欢他们一大清早 把早点端到他床前 |
[45:51] | Especially the boy. Got it now? | 特别是那个男孩 明白了吗? |
[45:56] | Oh, that’s ripe. Good story. | 你可真下流 还挺会编故事 |
[45:59] | You see this seal? | 看见印章了吗? |
[46:02] | His orders for us to come find his slaves. | 他命令我们找回他的奴隶 |
[46:06] | What is it, an otter? | 这是什么 水獭? |
[46:07] | It’s the fucking Sphinx. Mark of Caesar. | 那是该死的狮身人面兽 凯撒的标记 |
[46:12] | – Odd wax, this. – Mud from Mutina. | -这个封腊倒是挺奇怪的 -穆提那的泥土 |
[46:15] | That’s why my friend here is in fighting kit. | 所以我的这位朋友战袍还没脱 |
[46:17] | Straight from the battlefield. | 就直接从战场上赶过来了 |
[46:19] | It’s that urgent. | 十万火急 |
[46:26] | Caesar. | 凯撒 是吗? |
[46:28] | Caesar. | 凯撒 |
[46:29] | The one who just beat Mark Antony. | 刚刚战胜马克・安东尼的这位 |
[46:32] | What do you think he’d make of a little fellow like you who crosses him? | 你觉得他会如何对付胆敢违抗他的人呢? |
[46:35] | Yes, that’s all very well, | 你说的都有道理 |
[46:37] | but what if you are lying to me? | 但如果你是在说谎呢? |
[46:42] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你是说我在说谎? |
[46:48] | Check the rolls. | 看看花名册 |
[47:15] | Daughter… | 女儿… |
[47:19] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[47:23] | It’s your father. | 是你父亲 |
[48:23] | You’re not slave catchers. | 你们不是奴隶猎手 |
[48:30] | – Where is she? – er? | -她在哪儿?-嗯? |
[48:32] | The other one. | 另外一个 |
[48:37] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿? |