时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | When you live on a tiny island like Manhattan… | 当你住在像曼哈顿 这么小的岛上… |
[00:52] | …the odds of bumping into the one who broke your heart are incredibly high. | 遇见前任男友的机率出奇地高 |
[00:59] | The odds of bumping into him when you look like shit are even higher. | 当你面容憔悴时的机率 甚至会更高 |
[01:18] | After a break-up, certain streets, locations… | 分手之后,在某些街道 |
[01:21] | …even times of day are off-Limits. | 场所,甚至一天中某些时段 都得格外谨慎 |
[01:24] | The city becomes a deserted battlefield loaded with emotional land mines. | 这城市变成一个 遍布感情地雷的战场 |
[01:29] | You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces. | 你得步步为营 否则可能会粉身碎骨 |
[01:39] | Get your coat, Anne Frank, we’re going out. | -去穿外套,我们要出门 |
[01:41] | -I’m really not in the mood. -Coat on. Body out. | -我不想去… |
[01:44] | -Where are we going? -It’s a surprise. | -我们要去哪里? -这是个惊喜 |
[01:46] | only if it’s nowhere I can run into him. | 除非是去不可能遇见他的地方 |
[01:49] | When do you think you’re gonna be getting out of this hostage situation? | 你何时才打算从这种囚禁的 |
[01:52] | Am I wrong? | 处境中解脱?我说错了吗? |
[01:54] | Don’t listen to her, it’s only been a month. | 别听她瞎说,才一个月而已 |
[01:56] | It takes half the total time you went out with someone to get over them. | 忘掉旧情人 需要和他交往时间的一半 |
[02:00] | I always like a math solution to any love problem. | 我一向喜欢用数学 来处理感情问题 |
[02:02] | It’s the break-up rule. You and Big only went out for a year. | 这是分手定律,你们交往一年 |
[02:05] | She’s got five more months to get over him. | 所以她还需要五个月 |
[02:08] | Cut your losses and get back in the game. | 才怪,要忍痛割舍,重返球场 |
[02:10] | When Eric and I broke up, I got over him right away. | -我马上就把艾瑞克抛在脑后 |
[02:13] | I don’t really remember it being like that. | -我印象中好像不是这样 |
[02:15] | Eric who? | -哪个艾瑞克? |
[02:16] | Eric, asshole I dated a couple of years ago. That Eric. | -几年前我交往的一个混蛋 |
[02:20] | Miranda called Eric the love of her life until he left her for another woman. | 米兰达曾称艾瑞克是一生挚爱 直到他另结新欢而离开 |
[02:24] | Now, she almost never mentioned him. | 现在她几乎不再提到他 |
[02:26] | You can’t push yourself into feeling good. | 你不能勉强自己快乐 |
[02:28] | The only way to get over somebody is to feel really bad, cry to your girlfriends… | 忘记前男友的唯一办法就是 经历十足痛苦,向朋友哭诉 |
[02:33] | …and to replay what you hated about him over and over in your head all day. | 然后脑中整天不断复述 他可恨之处 |
[02:37] | That sounds about right. | 那方法还不赖 |
[02:39] | You’re too dressed up for where we’re going. | 你太盛装打扮了 |
[02:41] | I’ll risk being overdressed vs. the chance of meeting Big looking the way I feel. | 我宁愿冒险,免得我 黯然神伤的模样让大人物看见 |
[02:46] | The first meeting is the worst, you never know how to act. | 第一次和前男友见面 总会让人手足无措 |
[02:49] | Then there’s the vomiting. | 没错,然后便开始反胃 |
[02:53] | If Big had any class, he would’ve moved away. I was here first. | 大人物若是有风度便会离开 是我先到的 |
[02:57] | You’re giving him too much power. You broke up with him. | 你对他过于让步,是你甩了他 |
[03:00] | Right, and that makes me what, happy? | -而我…怎样,开心了吗? |
[03:02] | Taxi! | -计程车 |
[03:04] | Amazingly, Samantha was still with James. A monogamous relationship… | 令人惊奇的是 莎曼珊仍在和詹姆斯交往 |
[03:07] | …for a woman whose bedroom was busier than Baiducci’s on a Saturday. | 一个周六时闺房比瓦杜西的 卧室还忙碌的女人 正在谈一对一的恋爱 |
[03:11] | You lovebirds…. | 你们这对相思鸟 |
[03:16] | How are the most beautiful women in Manhattan? | 曼哈顿最美丽的女人们好吗? |
[03:19] | If we see them, I’ll ask. | 如果有看到她们,我会问候 |
[03:23] | Have a fun day. | 祝你们玩得愉快,别让任何 |
[03:24] | Don’t let anything bad happen to my princess. | 坏事发生在我的公主身上 |
[03:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:31] | God, everything is going so great. | 老天,莎曼珊 一切都进展得好顺利 |
[03:35] | Me, James, and his tiny penis: We’re one big happy family. | 我、詹姆斯和他的小命根子 我们是一个快乐的大家庭 |
[03:40] | After two months, despite all his sweetness and charm… | 过了两个月 尽管他既温柔又有魅力 |
[03:43] | …Samantha still hadn’t quite accepted James’s shortcomings. | 莎曼珊还是无法接受 詹姆斯的“短处” |
[03:48] | When Miranda said, ”Get back in the game,” she meant lt. | 当米兰达说“重返球场”时 她是认真的 |
[03:52] | Forty minutes and a $55 cab ride later, we found ourselves at Yankee Stadium. | 40分钟车程再加上55块 车费后,我们置身洋基球场 |
[03:57] | Who wants another? | -谁还要一杯? |
[03:59] | Miranda was a fan of the Yankees. | -米兰达是洋基队的死忠球迷 |
[04:01] | I was a fan of being able to smoke and drink at 2.:00 p.m. without judgment. | 我则爱好任何可以抽烟 以及午后喝酒不受非议的地方 |
[04:05] | Beer! | -啤酒… |
[04:07] | Do they have hot cocoa? | -这里有卖热可可吗? |
[04:09] | Coming up to bat, the new Yankee. | 好了,准备打击,洋基队新人 |
[04:12] | Just up from the Minors, single. So cute. | 刚从小联盟升上来 单身,好可爱 |
[04:16] | I can barely see him. Why are we sitting all the way up here? | 我根本看不到他 我们为什么要坐在这里? |
[04:19] | It’s the only place I can smoke without Giuliani putting me away for 10 years. | 因为这里可以让我安心抽烟 不怕被市长驱逐出境十年 |
[04:23] | These seats suck. | 这椅子烂透了,热狗也烂透了 |
[04:25] | This hot dog sucks. My entire life sucks. | -我整个人生都烂透了 |
[04:28] | Your life doesn’t suck. You have a man who loves you. | -你的人生并不烂 |
[04:31] | Love! | -你有个爱你的男人 -是,爱 |
[04:32] | I don’t think you ladies understand the seriousness of my situation. | 我想你们不了解 我情况的严重性 |
[04:38] | How would you like to make love to this every night? | 你愿意每晚 跟这么小的玩意儿做爱吗? |
[04:41] | Is it kosher? | 干不干净? |
[04:44] | Don’t make me laugh. It’s tragic. | 别逗我笑,这很可悲 |
[04:47] | Can we try and get into the game for a second? | 你们能不能专心看比赛? |
[04:50] | C’mon! Show us what you got. | 加油,秀出你的实力来 |
[04:53] | Last year this guy was Mr. September. | 去年这家伙当选九月之星 |
[04:55] | He hit ten home runs in nine days. | 他在九天内击出十支全垒打… |
[04:58] | Ball! Good eye! Way to watch them. | 坏球,守得好,看紧他们 |
[05:02] | He batted .373. He drove in 47 runs. | 他的打击率是0.373 |
[05:05] | His on-base percentage was .410. | 攻下47分,上垒率是… |
[05:07] | As Miranda went on about the new Yankee’s stats… | 米兰达继续数着那洋基新人的 |
[05:10] | …I couldn’t help wondering about my own. | 辉煌战绩,我则回顾自己情史 |
[05:12] | Ten years playing in New York. Countless dates. | 在纽约打滚十年,阅人无数 |
[05:15] | Five real relationships. one serious. All ending in break-ups. | 谈了五次恋爱 一次很认真,全都以分手收场 |
[05:19] | If I were a ballplayer I’d be batting…. Whatever really bad ls. | 我要是球员,我的表现… 真是差劲到家 |
[05:26] | My God! Here it comes! | -我的天 -球往这边飞来了 |
[05:33] | You got it! | 你接到了… |
[05:37] | Do you know what the odds of catching a fly ball are? | 你知道捡到高飞球的 机率是多少吗? |
[05:41] | I didn’t. I couldn’t help wondering lf they were any higher… | 不知道,但会比找到一段 |
[05:44] | …than finding a relationship that would last. | 持久的感情高吗? |
[05:46] | Three innings, four beers and one shameless flash of my press pass later…. | 过了三局、灌了四瓶啤酒 加上厚颜无耻使用记者通行证 |
[05:51] | We waited outside the locker room to get my ball signed by the new Yankee. | 我们在更衣室外等着拿我的球 给那洋基新人签名 |
[05:55] | Good game. | -比赛很精彩 |
[05:57] | Did you see that bulge? | -你看到那凸起吗? |
[06:00] | He was wearing a cup. | -他穿了护套(杯子) |
[06:02] | His cup runneth over. | -亲爱的,他的杯子满出来了 |
[06:10] | It’s official, you’re drunk. | -好了,你们喝醉了 |
[06:12] | I’m not drunk, I’m sedated from my pain. | -不,我正静静承受痛苦 |
[06:15] | She’s allowed to be drunk, she’s going through a break-up. | 她有资格喝醉 |
[06:21] | Excuse me. Huge Yankee fan. | 她正经历失恋阵痛期 |
[06:24] | We don’t mean to bother you but my friend caught your ball. | 抱歉,我是洋基队死忠球迷 |
[06:28] | This is her. | 很抱歉打扰你 我朋友捡到你的球…就是她 |
[06:29] | I’m her friend. | -我是她朋友 |
[06:31] | We were wondering if you’d sign it? | -不知道你能否签个名 |
[06:33] | -That foul ball to the upper deck? -Yes. I mean…. | -那界外球跑到观众席上方了 |
[06:37] | Yes. lf it’s not too…. | -对,如果不麻烦… |
[06:39] | I’m a huge Yankees fan. I’m a lawyer. | 我是洋基队死忠球迷 我是个律师 |
[06:43] | If I don’t sign it, you’ll sue me? | -我要是不签,你会告我吗? |
[06:45] | No. I don’t know why I said that. | -不会,不知道我说那个干嘛 |
[06:48] | No problem, give me the ball. | -没问题,球给我 |
[06:50] | Give him the ball. | -球给他 |
[06:55] | -Could you hold these? -Sure. | 能帮我拿一下好吗?谢谢 |
[06:57] | -You a Yankees fan, too? -No, I came for the beer. | -你也是洋基球迷吗? -不是,我是为了啤酒而来 |
[07:00] | I think baseball’s a little dull. | -我觉得棒球有点无聊 |
[07:03] | -What do you do? -She writes a column. | -是吗?你做哪一行? |
[07:05] | A sex column. | -她写专栏 -性爱专栏 |
[07:07] | -Nothin’ dull about that. -You’d be surprised. | -那可不无聊 -你会大感意外 |
[07:10] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[07:17] | He’s so cute. | 他好可爱 |
[07:19] | I’m gonna ask him to the Dolce & Gabbana party. | 我要邀他参加杜嘉班纳的派对 |
[07:22] | What? | |
[07:25] | No, really, you can’t. | -不,你不能… |
[07:28] | Yankee! | -等一下… |
[07:34] | I don’t know lf It was the beer or the fact that I was holding his ball. | 无论是因为啤酒 还是我手中正握着他的签名球 |
[07:38] | Something gave me the strength to ask the new Yankee out. | 忽然给了我勇气约那球员出去 |
[07:42] | No. This is not fair. | 不…这太不公平了 |
[07:45] | This is not the way this is supposed to happen. | 事情不应该这样发展的 |
[07:47] | Why? You told me to get back in the game. | 是你叫我重返球场的 |
[07:51] | With some baiding C.P.A. or other boring rebound guy. | 没错,是和一些顶上无毛的 会计师或其他乏味的家伙 |
[07:55] | Nobody rebounds with the new Yankee. | 没人一重返球场 就钓到洋基新人 |
[07:57] | Maybe I’m the new Carrie. Let’s blow this hot dog stand. | 也许我是焕然一新的凯莉 走吧,我们去吃热狗 快来 |
[08:05] | Samantha, let’s go. | 莎曼珊,走吧 |
[08:09] | She knew It was rlsky, but a day of watching big men… | 她知道这很冒险 但是看着壮硕的男人 |
[08:12] | …swing their big wooden bats proved to be too much for Samantha. | 晃动着他们的大木棒走来走去 莎曼珊实在难以抵挡 |
[08:16] | She told herself there’s no harm in just looking. | 她告诉自己 “看一下无伤大雅” |
[08:31] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? 我… |
[08:42] | As my ballpark cheap beer buzz wore off… | 在“棒球场与廉价啤酒”的 激情逐渐消退后 |
[08:45] | …I began to worry about the ramifications of my day. | 我开始担心现实生活中 错综复杂的难题 |
[08:49] | Was Charlotte right? | 夏绿蒂说对了吗?我们应该 |
[08:50] | Were we supposed to get over an ex in a slow, painful way? | 缓慢、痛苦地度过失恋期? |
[08:54] | or should we ignore all the bad feelings and throw ourselves back in the game? | 还是干脆忽视痛苦 重返情场? |
[08:59] | In a world where leaving each other seems to be getting more frequent…. | 在一个分手似乎变成 家常便饭的时代 |
[09:03] | What are the break-up rules? | 分手定律有哪些? |
[09:05] | Whatever you do, man, don’t cry. | 无论如何,老兄,不要哭 |
[09:07] | ‘Cause if you do get back together again, then, you’re the guy that cried. | 如果你们真的复合 你就是那个哭过的人 |
[09:14] | Don’t call or see him ’til three months have passed… | 三个月之内不要打电话 或跟他见面 |
[09:17] | …and you’ve lost the weight you put on while breaking up. | 你需要这么长的时间 减掉因失恋而增加的体重 |
[09:20] | Give her whatever she wants, but don’t sign a motherfucking thing. | 她要什么都答应 但绝不签任何文件 |
[09:24] | Change your name, change your phone number. | 把名字、电话和工作都换了 |
[09:27] | Change your job. They’re all bums. | 男人都是无赖 |
[09:31] | You got a problem? | 你们有意见吗? |
[09:34] | Friday night, the Dolce & Gabbana party. | 星期五晚上,杜嘉班纳的派对 |
[09:36] | The new Yankee was 10 minutes late. | 那洋基新人迟到十分钟 |
[09:39] | I was running 20 behind. | 害我晚了二十分钟 |
[09:47] | I was reaching for my favorite necklace when…. | 正当我伸手拿最爱的项练时… |
[09:51] | I thought I’d destroyed all the evidence, but there It was. | 我以为我毁灭了所有的证据 但它却出现了 |
[09:55] | We’d taken It with a disposable camera… | 这是用即可拍相机照的 |
[09:57] | …before It ever dawned on me that we could be disposable as well. | 我从来没想过 我们的感情也能用完就丢 |
[10:01] | It was then and there I created my own very first break-up rule.: | 当下我立了第一条分手定律 |
[10:05] | Destroy all pictures where he looks sexy and you look happy. | 毁掉所有他看来性感 而自己显得幸福的照片 |
[10:14] | The party was a complete home run. | 这派对盛大无比,所有时尚界 |
[10:16] | All the fashion heavy-hitters were there. | 赫赫有名的人物都齐聚一堂 亲爱的,快过来,保罗 |
[10:23] | Charlotte was dating Paul Ericson… | 夏绿蒂正和保罗艾瑞森约会 |
[10:25] | …the V.P. of a major recording label’s classical and jazz division. | 他是一家大型唱片公司 古典爵士乐部门的副总裁 |
[10:29] | Having a good time? | -你玩得开心吗? |
[10:30] | You won’t believe it. This guy’s never heard Miles Davis. | -他没听过迈尔士戴维斯的歌 |
[10:34] | I don’t really like that jazz stuff. | -我不太喜欢爵士乐那玩意儿 |
[10:36] | I’m gonna give you our Best of Miles Davis CD. | -玩意儿? |
[10:39] | His stuff will change your mind. | 我送你一张“戴维斯精选辑” 它将会让你改变心意 |
[10:41] | His concentration and emotion in the phrasing…. | 他在分句上对情感的专注 |
[10:45] | It’s fucking magical. | 简直是出神入化 |
[10:46] | He was handsome, smart, eclectic. | 他英俊、聪明、体贴 |
[10:49] | The perfect match for Charlotte. | 和夏绿蒂非常相配 |
[10:51] | Except for one minor snag. | -除了一个小缺点 |
[10:53] | The authenticity of Miles’ timbre is gonna blow you away. | -迈尔士的真实… 绝对令你折服 |
[10:58] | The fusion revolution changed the entire concept of contemporary music. | 我是说,融合革命 完全颠覆了当代音乐的概念 |
[11:04] | There we were, two single gals out on the town with our ballplayers. | 就这样,我们两个单身女子 |
[11:20] | What’s wrong? | 和护花使者一起出席派对 |
[11:21] | I thought I saw…. | -怎么了? -我以为我看到他了 |
[11:23] | -Where? -No, it wasn’t him. | -在哪里? -不是他 |
[11:26] | Do you think he’ll be here? | -你认为他会在这里吗? |
[11:28] | I don’t know, I hadn’t thought about it. | -我没想过 |
[11:30] | Break-up rule number two.: | 分手定律第二条:谎言 |
[11:32] | Lle. It’s a lot easier than admitting that’s why you invited the new Yankee… | 这比承认 这就是邀约那洋基球员 |
[11:36] | …and why you maxed out your credIt card to buy the dress. | 以及为此买新衣服 刷爆信用卡的原因容易多了 |
[11:41] | When Mr. Big never made an appearance, I decided to make the best of lt. | 既然大人物始终没出现 我决定善加利用这个机会 |
[11:45] | I actually got to know a little about this new Yankee. | 我对这洋基新人有点认识了 |
[11:48] | Hls name was Joe. | 他的名字叫乔 |
[11:49] | So, Joe, the new Yankee…. | 乔,洋基队新人,你觉得你的 |
[11:52] | How’d you like your first fashion party? | 第一个时尚派对如何? |
[11:55] | It was kind of cool. | -蛮酷的,怎么了? |
[11:58] | What? Nothing. It’s just…. | -没有,只是… |
[12:01] | ”Kind of cool.” | 蛮酷的,非常简洁 |
[12:03] | You’re very succinct. | |
[12:06] | Are you making fun of me? | -你在取笑我吗? |
[12:08] | A little bit. | -有一点 |
[12:12] | You’re kind of cute. | -那么…你蛮可爱的 |
[12:15] | You’re kind of cute, too. | -你也蛮可爱的 |
[12:22] | And there, in the shadow of my island… | 于是,在夜色笼罩之下 |
[12:25] | …just four weeks out of my last relationship… | 上一段恋情结束四个星期后 |
[12:28] | …I let the new Yankee get to first base. | 我让那洋基新人上了一垒 |
[12:32] | our Saturday morning ritual.: coffee, eggs, and a very private dish session. | 我们每周六的例行早餐会 咖啡、蛋和私密话题的讨论 |
[12:36] | Today our dish wasn’t so private. | -今天的话题不怎么私密 |
[12:39] | You’re on page six. | -你上了第六版 -我的天 |
[12:41] | ”Hot Yankee Joe Stark on the town with New York columnist… | -性感的洋基队球员乔史塔克 |
[12:45] | ”…and ‘sex-pert’, Carrie Bradshaw.” | 与纽约性爱专栏作家 凯莉布雷萧一起现身 |
[12:47] | It’s a proud day for me. | -真是光荣 |
[12:49] | That dress just paid for itself. Big is gonna see this and die. | -为那件洋装花的钱值得了 -大人物看到这个会气死 |
[12:52] | I don’t want him to die. | -我不想他死 |
[12:54] | Cut the shit, it’s me. You’re using that Yankee. | 少来了,跟我还装蒜 |
[12:58] | Everybody has got to look at my new Palm Pilot. | 你在利用那个洋基球员 你们一定得瞧瞧 |
[13:01] | -It’s amazing. -This is so great. | 我新的数位助理,它棒呆了 |
[13:04] | The first time Big sees you, you look great and you’re with the Yankee. | 太好了,大人物第一次见到你 便是你容光焕发和棒球员约会 |
[13:07] | Why are we still talking about him? He hurt her. | 我们为什么还在谈他? |
[13:11] | He’s out of the picture. | 他伤害过她,跟我们不相干了 |
[13:12] | Let’s talk about something else, okay? | -谈谈别的吧 -好 好 |
[13:26] | I have a problem with my boyfriend. | -我男友有个小问题 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna go get the check. | -我去买单 |
[13:31] | I don’t know really quite how to say this, but he’s always… | 我不知道该怎么启齿 他总是一直… |
[13:35] | …touching his– | -摸他的… |
[13:36] | Balls. I know, Carrie told me. | -蛋蛋,我知道,凯莉说了 |
[13:39] | It freaked me out. I didn’t know what the hell was going on. | 这举动吓坏我了,不知道下面 |
[13:42] | I still don’t. What is? | 有什么毛病,到底怎么了? |
[13:44] | I don’t know but it’s constant. He can’t seem to leave them alone. | 我不知道 他似乎无法不理睬它们 |
[13:47] | He and every other guy on the planet. | 男人总是想吸引我们注意下面 |
[13:49] | They always try to pull our attention there. ”Look what I got.” | 看着他们引以为豪的宝贝 |
[13:53] | I don’t get it. He’s from a good family. | 他家世良好,布朗大学毕业 |
[13:55] | He went to Brown. Why is he doing that? | 为什么会有这种行为? |
[13:58] | -Does he have low-hangers? -Is that a patented phrase? | -他下面有一对挂勾吗? -这已成为专有名词了吗? |
[14:01] | Sometimes they hang so low, they get in the way. | 有时它们垂得太低还会碍事 |
[14:04] | I heard Nick Nolte had a ball lift. | 听说尼克诺特还因此动手术 |
[14:06] | I don’t know how long they are. | -我不知道他的多长 |
[14:08] | You’ve been dating for three weeks and you haven’t seen his balls yet? | -慢着 你跟他交往了三周 |
[14:13] | Get with the program. | 还没见过他的蛋蛋? |
[14:16] | But why do men do this? | -拜托,快点行动吧 -男人怎么会这样? |
[14:18] | How would they feel if we stood around in public touching ourselves? | 如果我们公然抚摸自己 他们会作何感想? |
[14:21] | They’d love it. | -他们爱死了 |
[14:22] | What are we talking about? | -你们在聊什么? |
[14:24] | Charlotte’s boyfriend’s balls. | -夏绿蒂男友的睾丸 |
[14:26] | Seriously? | -真的? |
[14:27] | -They’re too long. -She’s just guessing. | -它们太长了 -她只是猜测 |
[14:30] | okay. That’s it. | 够了,到此为止,我要走了 |
[14:33] | I’m out of here. | |
[14:35] | All we talk about anymore… | 我们不是谈大人物 |
[14:37] | …is Big or balls or small dicks. | 就是睾丸或小命根子 |
[14:41] | Why do four smart women have nothing to talk about but boyfriends? | 为什么四个聪明的女人 只有男朋友这话题可聊? |
[14:46] | It’s like seventh grade with bank accounts. What about us? | 好像国中生,只不过 有工作收入,那我们呢? |
[14:50] | What we think, we feel, we know…Christ! | 我们的想法、感受和见解呢? |
[14:53] | Does it always have to be about them? | 难道永远得和男人有关? |
[14:58] | Give me a call when you’re ready to talk about something besides men for a change. | 等你们想聊别的话题再找我吧 |
[15:03] | In the case of Miranda Hobbes vs. silly women everywhere, the verdict was in. | 米兰达控告笨女人一案 |
[15:08] | Guilty as charged. | 判决揭晓,笨女人有罪 |
[15:10] | After breakfast, Charlotte and I went shopping. | 吃完早餐后夏绿蒂和我去逛街 |
[15:13] | Break-up rule number three.: | 分手定律第三条 |
[15:15] | Until emotionally stabilized, enter no stores. | 在情绪稳定前不进任何商店 当晚 |
[15:20] | Later, Samantha and James were about to enter the seventh inning stretch. | 莎曼珊和詹姆斯准备进入 第七局上下半局间 |
[15:26] | When I arch my back, I want you to lift that ass and really give it to me. | 当我拱起背时 我要你抬起臀部勇往直前 |
[15:30] | Rather than quit mid-season, Samantha decided to attack her problem… | 不愿在球季中途认输退出 莎曼珊决定对症下药 |
[15:34] | …with the gusto of a seasoned coach training a rookie. | 以一个经验丰富教练的热情 调教一位菜鸟 |
[15:38] | Go, go, lift. Lift that ass. | 冲…臀部抬高 |
[15:41] | Give it to me! | 给我… |
[15:47] | A good coach encourages and motivates. | 好教练会鼓励和激发球员斗志 |
[15:51] | You are so hot. | 你真棒,上我吧… |
[15:53] | Fuck me. You hot stud. | 你这性感猛男 |
[16:00] | A good coach disciplines and criticizes. | 好教练也会责备和批评 |
[16:03] | No. What are you doing back there? Let’s go. | 你在后面干嘛?快点 |
[16:07] | And like every good coach… | 跟所有好教练一样 |
[16:08] | …she passed on the benefits of her years of experience. | 她传授岁月累积而成的经验 |
[16:12] | Baby, I’m close. | 好,宝贝,我快要高潮了 |
[16:13] | Get up here and slide inside of me. | 往前冲,滑进我体内,滑吧… |
[16:15] | Hurry, slide, slide, slide! | 我来了 |
[16:23] | Then, at the bottom of the ninth try, with two balls and two strikes. | 九局下半,球数两好两坏 |
[16:28] | The coach had no choice, but to bring in a pinch hitter. | 教练别无选择 只有派代打者上场 |
[16:33] | What’s that? | -那是什么? |
[16:35] | It’s my vibrator. | -是我的电动按摩棒 |
[16:37] | I thought it would be fun. | -我想那会很好玩 |
[16:39] | I think just us might be more fun. | -我认为只有我们比较好玩 |
[16:42] | That’s not a problem, is it? | 没问题吧? |
[16:48] | But there was no joy in Mudville. | 小联盟毫无乐趣可言 |
[16:51] | Mighty Samantha had struck out. | 莎曼珊三振出局了 |
[16:56] | But a little further uptown, the ball game was just getting started. | 但在上城,球赛才刚开始 |
[17:01] | I have a present for you. | -我要送你一个礼物 |
[17:04] | I thought you just gave me one. | -你不是已经送我了 |
[17:12] | I was at Barneys today. | 今天我去巴尼百货…给你 |
[17:17] | Here. | |
[17:19] | Charlotte had decided a possible solution to her problem… | 夏绿蒂决定问题的解决之道 |
[17:22] | …might be as simple as briefs vs. boxers. | 也许只在于穿三角裤 或四角裤那么简单 |
[17:26] | The salesman said that these were the very best. | 店员说这个牌子最好 |
[17:29] | They’re like the Wonderbra for men. | 就像男人用的魔术胸罩 |
[17:31] | They give good support, something about the pouch. | 可以提供睾丸很好的支撑 |
[17:35] | We haven’t even made love and you’re out shopping for me? | 我们都还没做爱 |
[17:38] | Slow down. | 你就帮我买东西了,慢下来 |
[17:39] | It’s not like that– | -不,不是那样的 |
[17:41] | It’s what? | -不然是怎样? |
[17:43] | But Charlotte couldn’t bring herself to tell him the problem was foul balls. | 但夏绿蒂无法告诉他 问题出在他的“界外球” |
[17:48] | This is too fast. Way too fast. | 进展太快了,先是帮我买内裤 |
[17:51] | First comes the underwear, then you move in. | 然后你便要搬过来 |
[17:54] | And then the next thing I know, you hate my music. | 接着你连我听什么音乐都要管 |
[17:59] | And that was that. | 就这样,只交往三周 |
[18:01] | He broke It off after only three weeks. | 他就和她分手了 |
[18:03] | Charlotte, true to form, was over him in exactly a week and a half. | 而夏绿蒂依照定律 一个半星期就把他忘了 |
[18:09] | Whenever Miranda was feeling stressed, she went for a long walk. | 每当米兰达感觉压力很大时 她便会去散步 |
[18:12] | She’d lose herself in the places and faces… | 她在人来人往的街道上神游 |
[18:15] | …and whatever was bothering her would somehow lift. | 任何困扰她的事便会烟消云散 |
[18:18] | But today, she would have no such luck. | 但今天她的运气没那么好了 |
[18:21] | I really thought he liked me. Why didn’t he call me? | 我真的以为他喜欢我 他为什么不打电话给我? |
[18:26] | Just when Miranda decided she was the only woman in New York… | 正当米兰达认为 自己是纽约唯一 |
[18:29] | …with any real perspective on men…. | 真正看清男人的女人时… |
[18:34] | There he was. Eric Asshole. | 他却出现了,混蛋艾瑞克 |
[18:37] | The former love of her life. | 她的前任男友 |
[18:38] | Walking hand and hand with the woman he left her for. | 和那个新欢手牵手走在一起 |
[18:56] | Somewhere between playing the Royals and the Red Sox… | 在皇家队和红袜队打球的空档 |
[18:59] | …the new Yankee found a minute to teach me some dugout pastimes. | 洋基小子教我一些 球员休息时的消遣 |
[19:03] | one, two, three, toss. | -一、二、三,丢 |
[19:06] | Shit. | -可恶 |
[19:07] | If you don’t get this, we don’t move on to spitting. | -你若学不会这招就无法继续 -拿着 |
[19:10] | Hold my beer. | -头摆正 -等等 |
[19:14] | -Back, back, back. -Sorry. | -后面… -抱歉 |
[19:18] | Break-up rule number four.: | 分手定律第四条 |
[19:21] | Never stop thinking about him even for a moment… | 绝不停止想他,片刻也不行 |
[19:24] | …because that’s the moment he’ll appear. | 因为他就会在那一刻出现 |
[19:28] | As he made his way through the crowd, I felt calm. | 他穿过人群走过来时 我内心平静 |
[19:31] | I had accomplished the perfect first meeting. | 我们分手后的首次碰面 十分完美 |
[19:34] | I looked good, I felt good, and I was with the new Yankee. | 我光鲜亮丽、心情愉快 身旁还有一个洋基小子 |
[19:37] | Surprise. | -真是意外 |
[19:39] | Look at you…. I’ve been…. | -瞧你神采奕奕的,我一直… |
[19:43] | -How’ve you– -Good, good, good. | -你最近好吗? |
[19:47] | -Sorry. This is Joe Stark. -I know who he is. | -很好 -天啊,抱歉,他是… |
[19:50] | I’m a big fan. Good luck this season. | -我知道,我是他的忠实球迷 |
[19:52] | Thanks. | -这球季祝你好运 -谢了 |
[19:54] | I saw your picture in the paper. | 我在报上看见你的照片 |
[19:57] | You never looked better. | 你看起来更迷人了 |
[20:25] | You want another round? | 你还想再来一杯吗? |
[20:38] | Some buddies are at a bar on Bleeker. | 有些朋友在布利克街的酒吧 要不要去? |
[20:40] | -How about it? -Sure. | -好 -凯莉 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:57] | I’m really sorry, it’s not you. This is…. | 真的很抱歉,这跟你无关… |
[21:00] | This is really embarrassing. | -真的很丢脸,我很抱歉 |
[21:02] | -I’m sorry. I’m really embarrassed. -You’re okay. | -没关系 |
[21:05] | I don’t think I’m okay. I just…. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[21:07] | I just cried in your mouth. | 我跟你接吻的时候哭出来 |
[21:11] | I just–I can’t…. | 我只是…我无法… |
[21:15] | I’m not ready. | 我只是…还没准备好 |
[21:18] | That guy in the bar…. | 刚刚酒吧里那个男的… |
[21:22] | That suit guy. | 那个穿西装的 |
[21:25] | I better go. Sorry. | -我还是走好了 |
[21:26] | -You want a ride home? -No, please. | -需要我送你回家吗? |
[21:28] | Don’t pay any more attention to me. Just go, please. | 不,别管我了 拜托,你走吧… |
[21:32] | Go to that bar thing. I’m just gonna get a cab, all right? | 去找你朋友吧 我自己会拦计程车,好吗? |
[21:37] | Please. Will you just go? | 拜托,请你走好吗? |
[21:42] | All right, then I’ll go. | 好吧,那我走 |
[21:58] | But I didn’t go home. I couldn’t. | 但我没有回家,我没办法 |
[22:01] | I went to a pay phone. | 我走向公共电话 |
[22:02] | It’s me. | 是我,听着 |
[22:04] | Hi, listen. | |
[22:07] | I know things are really weird between us right now. | 我知道现在我们之间很尴尬 |
[22:10] | But I really need to talk. | 但我真的需要找人说说话 |
[22:12] | Can you…. | 你能在15分钟内 |
[22:13] | Will you meet me at our place in 15 minutes? | 来我们平时聚会的餐厅吗? |
[22:18] | okay. | 好… 嗨 |
[22:54] | I saw Big. | 我看见大人物了 |
[22:56] | And I completely fell apart. | 而我完全无力招架 |
[23:00] | I know you want me to be over him– | -我知道你希望我忘了他… |
[23:01] | I’m a jerk. | -我是个混球 |
[23:04] | That’s my stuff. It’s not you. | 是我不对,与你无关 |
[23:08] | I saw Eric on the street today. | 今天我在街上看见艾瑞克 |
[23:11] | And I hid. After two years. | 结果我却躲起来,已经两年了 |
[23:17] | I forgot how hard it is. | 我忘了那有多难 |
[23:20] | Just take all the time you need, okay? | 你尽管慢慢来,好吗? |
[23:34] | These are cold. | -薯条冷掉了 |
[23:37] | So? | -那又怎样? |
[23:42] | And finally, the most important break-up rule. | 最后,最重要的分手定律是 |
[23:45] | No matter who broke your heart or how long It takes to heal… | 无论是谁令你心碎 或需要多久来疗伤 |
[23:49] | …you’ll never get through It without your friends. | 没有朋友你绝对撑不下去 |