时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Manhattan, for millions of our forefathers, the gateway to hope… | 曼哈顿,对我们的前人而言 |
[00:52] | …opportunity and happiness beyond their wildest dreams. | 是通往希望与幸福的入口 |
[00:55] | Today, that hope Is still alive. It’s called The First Date. | 今日,那个希望仍然存在 那就是第一次约会 |
[01:00] | on Saturday nights, every restaurant in Lower Manhattan… | 周六夜晚,每一家餐厅 |
[01:04] | …resembles lts own little Ellis island. | 都像座小型的埃利斯岛 |
[01:06] | Hordes of single women crowded into a hot, cramped space… | 成群的单身女子聚集 |
[01:09] | …hoping to make It to their final destination.: the state of matrimony. | 希望能实现她们 最终的目标:步入礼堂 |
[01:14] | or at least to get a hot meal in transit. | 或是至少好好饱餐一顿 |
[01:17] | Samantha didn’t believe in The First Date. But she did believe in sex after lt. | 莎曼珊不相信第一次约会 |
[01:27] | I think you missed a drop. | 她只相信随之而来的性 你掉了一滴 |
[01:28] | Harrison was a very successful litigator… | 哈里森是个成功的诉讼律师 |
[01:30] | …who took steam baths with Ron Perlman… | 和朗柏尔曼洗过蒸汽浴 |
[01:33] | …and owned an apartment on the 39th floor of Museum Tower. | 住在高级大厦的三十九楼 |
[01:36] | An excellent first-date pedlgree. | 第一次约会的绝佳人选 |
[01:38] | After dinner, Harrison invited Samantha up to see his view. | 晚餐后,哈里森邀请莎曼珊 到家中看夜景 |
[01:46] | I think you should know my specialty is sexual harassment. | -我的专长是性骚扰 |
[01:49] | Really. So is mine. | -真的吗?我也是 |
[01:53] | This is a classic case: a classic case of entrapment. | 这是一桩典型的案例 一桩典型引诱的案例 |
[01:58] | Beautiful woman, mind-altering wine…. I could claim temporary insanity. | 美丽的女人 让人意乱神迷的酒… |
[02:03] | I do have a prior record of driving men a little crazy. | -我可以声称是一时意乱 -我曾让男人神魂颠倒 |
[02:08] | You fit the profile. | 你正是典型的案例 性骚扰者通常是年纪大的女人 |
[02:09] | Most sexual harassment cases are brought by older women. | -你说什么? -绝无冒犯之意 |
[02:18] | -I’m sorry? -No offense, but what are you: 40, 41? | 不过,你几岁了? 四十?四十一? |
[02:24] | Samantha had celebrated her 35th birthday… | 自我们有印象以来 |
[02:26] | …for as long as we could remember. | 莎曼珊一直是三十五岁 |
[02:28] | -I’m just gonna freshen up. -I think you’re pretty fresh already. | -我去梳洗一下 -你一点都不需要 |
[02:51] | Hey, sexy, I’m over here. | 性感宝贝,我在这里 |
[03:00] | There, next to his Brooks Brothers suits… | 就在他的衣柜旁边 |
[03:03] | …was the world’s smallest cedar-Lined den of inequity. | 有着世界上最迷你的变态屋 |
[03:07] | Slap me. | -掌掴我 |
[03:09] | -You’ve got to be kidding. -C’mon. | -你开玩笑的吧 |
[03:13] | Slap me hard. | 来吧,用力地掌掴我 |
[03:15] | Apparently the view left a little to be desired. | 很显然的,那场景令人不悦 |
[03:22] | The next night, Samantha invited us to a party she was throwing… | 隔晚,莎曼珊约我们参加派对 |
[03:26] | …for the new coffee-table book du jour. | 在一家不接受订位的新餐厅 |
[03:28] | The book was awful, but the hors d’oeuvres were fabulous. | 那里的开胃菜真的是太棒了 |
[03:33] | Give him credit. Takes a lot of work to get rigged up like that. | 要这么狼狈还真不简单 |
[03:37] | Most of my first dates don’t even open the cab door. | 我的约会对象甚至 不帮我开计程车门 |
[03:39] | -What if he’s still there? -The super’d find him eventually. | -要是他还关在里面呢? |
[03:42] | You see, this is why I don’t date. The men out there are freaks. | -管理员会找到他的 |
[03:46] | That’s completely unfair. | -所有的男人都是怪人 |
[03:47] | If a man is over 30 and single, there’s something wrong with him. | -这样说不公平 要是男人超过三十岁还是单身 |
[03:51] | It’s Darwinian. They’re being weeded out from propagating the species. | 那他一定有问题 他们在进化过程中被淘汰 |
[03:54] | -What about us? -We’re just choosey. | -那我们怎么说? -我们只是太挑剔了 |
[03:58] | I’m getting more shrimp. | 我要多一点虾子 |
[04:01] | You know what the worst part of the date was? | 最糟糕的是 |
[04:04] | Harrison actually thought I was 40. | 他以为我四十岁了 |
[04:07] | -Really? -Really. | -真的? |
[04:11] | Do you think I look 40? | -真的,我看起来有四十吗? |
[04:12] | If Samantha’s past four birthdays taught me anything… | 莎曼珊过去四年的生日 告诉我们一件事 |
[04:15] | …It was that there Is only one answer to this question. | 这个问题只有一个答案 |
[04:18] | You don’t look a day over 35. | 你看起来不超过三十五 |
[04:23] | This is a great party. I just met the most amazing guy, Mitchell Saylor. | 这个派对真不错,我遇见一个 很棒的人,米契赛勒 |
[04:27] | When Charlotte really liked a guy, she said his whole name. | 当夏绿蒂喜欢一个人的时候 她会说他的全名 |
[04:30] | It helped her to imagine their future monogrammed towels. | 这有助于她幻想他们的未来 |
[04:33] | Mitch Saylor? | -米契赛勒? |
[04:34] | -Yeah, do you know him? -Honey, I know of him. | -你认识他? 我很了解他 |
[04:37] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[04:39] | Ladies, I suggest you join me in the bathroom. | 姐妹们,请跟我到洗手间 |
[04:44] | -He’s Mr. Pussy. -Mr. who? | -他是小妹妹先生 -什么先生? |
[04:47] | Suddenly, Charlotte’s towels were looking very different. | 突然间夏绿蒂的未来蒙上阴影 |
[04:50] | He’s renowned, he loves going down on women. | -他喜欢替女人口交 |
[04:52] | -He’s so cute to be so nasty. -That’s disgusting! | -他看起来不像那种人 好恶心 |
[04:55] | -I told you there’d be something. -He’s a legend. | -我就说一定有什么不对劲 |
[04:58] | He’s just amazing at eating pussy. | -他独钟舔小妹妹这件事 |
[05:00] | -Would you please stop calling it that? -Fine. Going down, giving head. | -不要再那样说了 -好吧,口交,舔蜜桃 |
[05:03] | -Eating out? -Shouldn’t it be eating in? | -吸出来? -应该是舔进去吧? |
[05:06] | Stop it! | -住口… |
[05:08] | -You do do that, right? -of course! | -你不排斥吧? |
[05:11] | I don’t have to talk about it. | 当然,但是我不喜欢谈论 |
[05:13] | Reality was, the only thing that went down with regularlty on Charlotte’s dates… | 夏绿蒂约会的对象 有一个共通点 |
[05:17] | …was a Gold American Express card. | 他们都有美国运通金卡 |
[05:19] | Forget it. I’m not dating anyone who is known as Mr. Pussy. | 我才不跟被称作 小妹妹先生的人约会 |
[05:23] | -Why not? -Maybe I want more than that. | -为什么不? |
[05:26] | Sweetie, if a man is good at that, there is nothing more. | -我想要的不只那些 |
[05:30] | Amen. | 一个男人在这方面很行 你就别无所求了 |
[05:31] | You have to be talking about Mitch Saylor. He’s unbelievable. | 你一定是在说米契赛勒 |
[05:36] | I dated him for a month. | 他真的很棒 |
[05:38] | He was so good, I actually passed out when I came. | 我跟他约会了一个月 他让我高潮来时差点昏厥过去 |
[05:42] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[05:47] | The guy’s got good word of mouth. | 大家都对他赞不绝“口” |
[05:51] | My God, right over there. That’s him. | |
[06:10] | Unlike Miranda, I wasn’t ready to accept that all single men were freaks. | 我不同意米兰达的说法 单身男子不一定是怪人 |
[06:14] | I was so optimistic, I had actually agreed to go on my first blind date in two years. | 我近乎绝望 我考虑两年后接受相亲安排 |
[06:20] | P.J. was a very successful independent-movie producer. | 皮杰是个成功的独立制片 |
[06:23] | Hls documentary on endangered seagulls had just alred to excellent reviews on PBS. | 他拍摄濒临绝种海鸥的 |
[06:28] | So, documentary films. That must be fun. | 纪录片广受好评 纪录片,一定很有趣 |
[06:32] | Let’s be realistic. I’m only doing this docu bullshit to earn a rep. | 我拍纪录片的目的 只是为了赢得一点名气 |
[06:36] | Ultimately, I want to pariay into the action-movie arena to make money. | 我的最终目的是赚钱 |
[06:40] | I’m not afraid to say it. I love money. | 我爱钱,要是卖马桶能致富 |
[06:42] | I’d sell toilet bowls if it’d make me a millionaire. | 我也会卖 |
[06:44] | -What about the seagulls? -Fuck the seagulls. | -那些海鸥怎么办? |
[06:48] | Step right up, folks. | -去他的海鸥 |
[06:50] | Two vodkas and a $12 pasta buys your admission to see… | 各位看倌 |
[06:53] | …The Man With No Soul. | 两杯伏特加就能让人见识到… 没有灵魂的男人 |
[06:58] | observe lf you dare, this chilling sight. Bachelor Number Two seemed promising. | 看过这些令人心寒的例子 单身汉二号似乎很有希望 |
[07:03] | Just so you know, I can’t see a movie without popcorn. | 我看电影不能没有爆米花 |
[07:07] | I’m a Junior Mints kind of guy. This relationship is probably doomed. | 我个人偏好薄荷糖 这段关系似乎被下了诅咒 |
[07:15] | You want to lean a little closer? Maybe hear our entire conversation? | 想再更靠近一点吗? 偷听我们所有谈话? |
[07:19] | Why don’t you and your fucking girlfriend just sit on our laps at the movie? | 你跟你女朋友不如 坐在我们腿上看电影 |
[07:22] | Then you won’t miss a fucking word, dick! | 这样就可以一字不漏听个够 |
[07:30] | Ladles and gentlemen, stand far away from…. | 各位先生女士,请不要接近… |
[07:33] | The Man With Two Faces. | 双面人 |
[07:38] | They say the third time’s the charm. | 有人说第三次的约会最甜美 |
[07:41] | Max was a broker who made $2 million on bonds last year. | 麦斯买卖债券赚了两百万 |
[07:44] | We had a great dinner in Little Italy. | 我们在小意大利 |
[07:48] | Not only did Max have $2 million… | 享用了完美的晚餐 麦斯不只拥有两百万 |
[07:50] | …he also appeared to have a lending library in his pants. | 他的裤袋里显然有一座 借来的图书馆 |
[07:54] | Parents, please keep the kiddies away from the cage of… | 各位家长 请让你们的小孩远离… |
[07:58] | …The Man Who Steals Cheap Used Books for No Reason. | 无故偷窃廉价二手书的人 |
[08:02] | okay, now I was afraid. | 现在我开始害怕了 |
[08:05] | Apparently the men in the dating world had devolved since the last time I visited. | 可以约会的男人似乎已经退化 |
[08:10] | Maybe Miranda was right. | 或许怪人秀应该要被合法化 |
[08:11] | They never should’ve outlawed freak shows… | |
[08:14] | …because at least then the freaks were rounded up in one place. | 至少以前怪人集中在一处 |
[08:17] | Now they’re out there among us, roaming free. Is It true? | 现在他们四处游荡 |
[08:22] | Are all men freaks? | 真的是这样吗? 男人全都是怪人? |
[08:27] | Apparently Charlotte’s week went a little better than mine. | 夏绿蒂的一周比我的好一些 |
[08:30] | on Monday night, she was finally ready to let Mitch under her sheets… | 周一夜晚,她终于准备好 让米契钻进她的被窝 |
[08:37] | …way under. | 从下面 |
[08:50] | Sorry. It tickles. | -抱歉,我会痒 |
[08:52] | Just relax. Relax. | -没关系,放轻松… |
[08:58] | That night Charlotte came harder than she ever had before. | 那一晚 夏绿蒂的高潮来得比以前激烈 |
[09:08] | That ls, until Tuesday. | 直到星期四… |
[09:12] | -Yes! -Wednesday. | 星期三… |
[09:17] | Thursday. | 星期二… |
[09:21] | -Friday. -God! | -星期五… -我的天… |
[09:23] | Friday. | -星期五… |
[09:25] | God! | -天…我的天… |
[09:27] | Friday. | -星期五 -天…我的天… |
[09:32] | That night, Charlotte saw God seven times. | 那一晚,夏绿蒂见了上帝七次 |
[09:36] | For a lapsed Episcopalian, It was a very Good Friday. | 对于一个圣公会成员而言 那是个很棒的星期五晚上 |
[09:41] | If Mltch was a freak, Charlotte was ready to run away and join the circus. | 如果米契是怪人 夏绿蒂已经决定投奔到马戏团 |
[09:55] | Meanwhile, all I wanted to do was run away. | 在此同时,我只想要逃走 |
[10:16] | Rough night? | 难熬的一晚? |
[10:19] | Bad date. | -糟糕的约会 |
[10:22] | Been there. | -我也有过 |
[10:24] | He was a kleptomaniac. | 他有窃盗癖 |
[10:28] | Last month, I went out with a woman who slept with her shoes on. | 上个月我跟一个 穿鞋睡觉的女人约会 |
[10:37] | Hi, Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[10:39] | Ben. | 班恩 |
[10:41] | I was instantly attracted. | 我马上就被吸引了 |
[10:43] | But I was pretty sure I could feel webs between his fingers. | 但我可以感觉到 |
[10:48] | So when did you guys all become freaks? | 他指间的蜘蛛网 |
[10:52] | Us? | -男人何时全成了怪人? -我们? |
[10:54] | No. The Shoe Woman seemed totally normal. | 穿鞋睡觉的女人看起来正常 |
[10:57] | Then a month in, I discover she’s a freak. They hide it really well. | 但我马上发现她是怪人 她们都隐藏得很好 |
[11:03] | That’s why I don’t date anymore. Women are bizarre. | 所以我不再约会了 -女人很奇怪 |
[11:07] | -Thank you. -Sometimes in a good way. | -谢谢 奇怪不一定不好 |
[11:16] | I once saw the world’s fattest twins at a state fair. They were both married. | 我曾在一个博览会 |
[11:22] | -Their wives were very skinny. -Maybe it was an optical illusion. | 看过世上最胖的双胞胎 他们的老婆却骨瘦如柴 |
[11:28] | Maybe. | -或许那是错觉 -或许吧 |
[11:38] | -Would you have dinner with me? -I thought you didn’t date. | 能跟我吃顿饭吗? -你不是不约会 |
[11:41] | -I don’t. It would be a non-date. -A non-date. | -这是个“非约会” “非约会”? |
[11:48] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:51] | -Is that a yes? -Let’s call it a non-no. | -这是答应了吗? -这是“不是不答应” |
[11:57] | And It was then that the most freaky thing happened. | 于是,最奇怪的事发生了 |
[12:00] | There in the middle of Manhattan… | 就在曼哈顿中心 |
[12:03] | …two complete strangers gave out their unlisted phone numbers. | 两名陌生人交换了 最私人的电话号码 |
[12:08] | Meanwhile, Samantha was about to have her own chance encounter. | 莎曼珊正要遭逢 意想不到的偶遇 |
[12:12] | -Samantha? -Monica. | -莎曼珊? -莫妮卡 |
[12:17] | -Look at you. You look amazing. -Don’t l? It’s the work. | 看看你,气色真好 可不是,我把臀部的脂肪 |
[12:22] | I had the fat from my ass injected into my face. Look, like a baby’s bottom. | 注射到脸上 -看,就像婴儿的屁股 |
[12:27] | -Unbelievable. -Isn’t it? Fat from my own ass. | -真不可思议 可不是吗?我臀部的脂肪 |
[12:31] | The best part is, you get to eat like a pig before, fatten up your ass… | 最好的是你可以 大吃大喝养肥屁股 |
[12:35] | …and then a week later it’s in your face. | 一个星期后就跑到你脸上了 |
[12:39] | Gotta go, bye. | 得走了 |
[12:41] | An hour later, Samantha had her first Big Mac… | 一个小时后 |
[12:44] | …and an appointment with the most expensive plastic surgeon on Upper Flfth. | 莎曼珊吃了久违的麦香堡 并和最昂贵的外科医师有约 |
[12:49] | Meanwhile, I had my own ass to be obsessed with and It belonged to Ben… | 也有一个臀部深深吸引着我 那就是班恩的 |
[12:54] | …an editor at a hlp political magazine, who made me laugh. | 他是嬉皮政治杂志的编辑 很会逗我笑 |
[12:57] | This is me. | -那是我 |
[13:00] | Then I guess this is goodnight. | -这代表着该说晚安了 |
[13:05] | Normally I’d try to get upstairs, but since this is a non-date…. | 通常我会试图上楼,但既然… 这是一个“非约会”… |
[13:11] | So no kiss. | 所以不能亲吻? |
[13:16] | Maybe a non-kiss. | 或许可以有“非亲吻” |
[13:30] | There was nothing ”non” about lt. | 这当中没有“不”的成分在 |
[13:35] | A week and three non-dates later… | 一个礼拜后 |
[13:38] | …Samantha summoned us to make an announcement. | 莎曼珊做出惊人的宣言 |
[13:40] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你没有开玩笑 |
[13:42] | It’s sitting in a fat repository in Queens as we speak. | 它还躺在皇后区的脂肪储藏库 |
[13:45] | And in three days, it will be in my face and I will look fabulous. | 三天后就会到我脸上 我将会美得不得了 |
[13:49] | I can’t believe it. | 我们每天想尽办法 |
[13:51] | We keep hiding the fat in our ass and you’re putting it right on your face? | 掩饰臀部的脂肪 |
[13:55] | I just have to wear this girdle for a week to keep my skin tight. | 你却要将它放在脸上 我得穿束裤一个礼拜 |
[14:01] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[14:05] | That’s a girdle with a hole. | 上面有一个洞 |
[14:07] | of course it has a hole. It’s for peeing, etcetera. | 当然要有洞 |
[14:11] | Etcetera? | 用来尿尿…之类的 |
[14:12] | Last night I slept with a Calvin Klein model. I’ve never felt sexier. | 我昨天跟卡文克莱的 模特儿睡觉 |
[14:16] | -I think the fat’s already gone to your head. -Could you put your skirt down? | -脂肪已经跑进你的脑袋 |
[14:21] | -Whatever happened to aging gracefully? -It got old. | -把裙子放下 |
[14:24] | I got to go. I’m meeting Mitch at my apartment. | 难道不能优雅地变老? |
[14:26] | -So how is he? -He is amazing. | -旧观念了 -我得走了,我要跟米契见面 |
[14:29] | He makes me happy. I think we have a chance at a future together. | 他还好吗? 他太棒了,我们可能有未来 |
[14:33] | -You and Mr. Pussy. -His name is Mitchell. | -你跟小妹妹先生? -他的名字是米契 |
[14:35] | Hang on, honey. You don’t fall in love with Mr. Pussy. | 你不能爱上小妹妹先生 |
[14:39] | You enjoy him and then set him free. | 享受过后就放他自由 |
[14:41] | To Samantha, Charlotte had committed the ultimate sin. | 对莎曼珊而言 夏绿蒂犯下一个终极的错误 |
[14:44] | She was Bogarting Mr. Pussy. | 她把小妹妹先生英雄化 |
[14:46] | He’s a freak! Aside from technique, what do you know about him? | 他是个怪人 你对他了解多少? |
[14:50] | -Do you talk? -Do you even fuck? | -你们聊天吗? -或是做爱? |
[14:52] | -Stop it. -Sweetie, Miranda has a point. | -不要说了 -米兰达说得有理 |
[14:54] | Have you guys had dinner together? Have you seen a play, anything? | 你们吃过晚餐吗? 去看过表演? |
[14:58] | No, but we could. | 没有…我们可以 |
[15:01] | You know what? You’ve fallen into the sex haze. | 你被性爱迷惑了 |
[15:03] | Where the sex is really great and you start acting like a crazy person. | 因为太美好了 你开始变得不正常 |
[15:08] | You imagine the relationship is something it’s not. | 以为这是一段关系,事实不然 |
[15:10] | Charlotte’s not having a relationship, she’s having multiple orgasms. | 夏绿蒂有的是数不清的高潮 而不是一段关系 |
[15:17] | He makes me happy. | 他让我快乐 |
[15:18] | Hoping to prove Miranda wrong… | 为了证明米兰达说错了 |
[15:20] | …I had convinced her to come out on a double non-date… | 我邀她和班恩的朋友路克 |
[15:23] | …with Ben’s friend, Luke. | 来一次双对约会 |
[15:25] | Things were actually going remarkably well. | 事情进行得非常顺利 |
[15:27] | -Favorite ice cream? -Strawberry. | -最爱的冰淇淋口味? -草莓 |
[15:30] | -I see, you’re boring. -I like to see it as traditional. | -我知道了,你很无趣 -我觉得这是传统 |
[15:33] | Traditional? Traditional can be good. | 传统可以是好的 |
[15:36] | Nothing makes you feel like more of a non-couple… | 这样的感觉真的是太棒了 |
[15:38] | …than creating another non-couple. | 制造出另一对“非情侣” |
[15:40] | Unfortunately, our smugness was a little premature. | 然而我们得意得太早 |
[15:44] | -What are you doing this weekend? -Big plans. | 你这个周末要做什么? 我要去康乃狄格探望爷爷 |
[15:47] | I’m gonna go see my granddad in Connecticut. | 康乃狄格? |
[15:51] | -Connecticut? -What’s wrong with Connecticut? | -康乃狄格有什么不好? -我讨厌乡下 |
[15:54] | I hate the country. I haven’t left Manhattan in 10 years. | -我十年没离开曼哈顿了 |
[15:59] | -And you’re proud of that? -Everything you want is right here. | -你沾沾自喜? 你想要的一切这里都有 |
[16:03] | Culture, food, the Park, cabs at 3:00 a.m. Why leave? | 文化,美食,公园 半夜三点的计程车,何必离开 |
[16:08] | Perhaps to experience a world outside Manhattan. | 去体验曼哈顿以外的世界? |
[16:11] | There is no world outside Manhattan. | 曼哈顿以外没有世界 |
[16:14] | I’d unwittingly set Miranda up on a date with Manhattan Guy. | 我安排米兰达和一个 曼哈顿男人约会 |
[16:18] | A genetically mutant strain of single men that fed on Zabar’s… | 一个靠午夜场表演长大的 |
[16:21] | …and midnight shows at the Angelica. No, thanks. | 突变种单身汉 |
[16:27] | I like the city. | 我喜欢城市 |
[16:30] | I also happen to like the country. This does not make me a freak. | 我也喜欢乡下 |
[16:35] | You’re obviously not from here. | 我这样并不奇怪 |
[16:41] | I have to go feed my cat. | 你一定不是这里出身的 我得回家喂猫了 |
[16:43] | Miranda had invoked our code phrase. | 米兰达说了我们的密语 |
[16:45] | Honed over years of bad parties, awful dates and unending phone calls. | 在无数次糟糕派对 |
[16:49] | Unfortunately, I wasn’t ready to accept defeat. | 和约会中解救我们 但我还不想投降 |
[16:52] | -I thought you already fed your cat. -I have to feed it again. | -你不是喂过猫了? -我得再喂一次 |
[16:59] | Cat people are freaks. | 养猫的都是怪人 |
[17:03] | -Where are you going? -Home. | -你要去哪里? -回家 |
[17:05] | The man has not left Manhattan in a decade. He’s obviously a freak. | 那个男人十年不曾离开曼哈顿 他是个怪人 |
[17:09] | And by the way, if Luke is a freak, Ben is bound to be a freak, too. | 要是路克是怪人 班恩一定也是个怪人 |
[17:12] | You can tell everything about a person by who their friends are. | 你可以从一个人交往的朋友 看出他的个性 |
[17:17] | God, I hope not. | 天,希望不是这样 |
[17:31] | That night, I couldn’t get Miranda’s freaky comment out of my head. | 那一晚,我不断地回想 米兰达的怪人理论 那么… |
[17:43] | Is there anything weird about you I should know… | 你有没有什么 |
[17:45] | …before this gets any more compromising? | 我不知道的怪癖? |
[17:50] | Now that you mention it, there is. | 你终于问了,在这里 |
[18:07] | It’s adorable. | 很可爱 |
[18:09] | It’s a souvenir from a drunken bachelor party a few years ago. | 单身汉派对酒后的纪念品 |
[18:13] | My friend’s marriage didn’t last, but Tweety Bird did. | 我朋友的婚姻没了 |
[18:20] | So what about you? | 但小鸟却还在 |
[18:22] | -You’re probably perfect? -No. | 你呢?或许你很完美 |
[18:30] | Three stitches. | 缝过三针 |
[18:32] | I got into a fight with a third-grade bully. | 我跟三年级的恶霸打架 |
[18:39] | You’re scrappy. | 你真爱逞凶斗狠,我喜欢 |
[18:42] | I like scrappy. | |
[18:45] | And then The Amazing Tattooed Man made love to me. | 然后这位刺青的男子跟我做爱 |
[18:49] | And It didn’t feel weird at all. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[18:54] | While Miranda was busy feeding her pussy… | 当米兰达在喂猫的同时 |
[18:57] | …Charlotte was trying to do everything but. | 夏绿蒂想尽办法聊天 |
[18:59] | Did you ever go to summer camp? | 你有去过夏令营吗? |
[19:01] | There, over the exotic-fruIt plate… | 就在异国水果区旁边 |
[19:04] | …Charlotte tried to make a relationship happen. | 夏绿蒂试着展开一段关系 |
[19:07] | I loved camp. I went to this place in Maine called Minihaha. | 我爱露营,曾在缅因州露营 |
[19:11] | We used to play these big games of color war. I was always a Red. | 我们会玩战争游戏 |
[19:15] | It was so much fun. | 我总是在红队,很好玩 |
[19:17] | And then they made us stop because they said that it glorified warfare. | 后来大人决定不举行 因为他们觉得这是赞扬战争 |
[19:25] | You’re awfully quiet tonight. What are you thinking about? | 你今晚异常安静 你在想什么? |
[19:34] | Charlotte realized Miranda was right. She had stayed too long at the falr. | 夏绿蒂相信米兰达是对的 她在博览会流连太久了 |
[19:40] | From that moment on, Charlotte couldn’t be in the same room with a flg. | 从此以后 夏绿蒂开始痛恨无花果 |
[19:44] | Some people might call that a little odd. | 有些人或许觉得她很奇怪 |
[19:47] | Meanwhile, Samantha was about to get her own special showing. | 在此同时,莎曼珊即将重生 |
[19:51] | Voila. | |
[19:52] | I love it! What else can you do? | 太完美了,你还可以做什么? |
[19:56] | To Samantha, surgery was like being at Barneys. | 对莎曼珊而言 手术就像逛百货公司 |
[19:59] | once you’re in the door, you might as well shop. | 既然来了,就顺便逛逛 |
[20:01] | We can always lift a little here. Take care of these lines. | 我们可以把这里抬高一点 |
[20:06] | Here…. | 雕塑出这些线条 |
[20:09] | In five years we can augment the breasts. | 五年后,可以隆乳 |
[20:14] | Pick them up a little. in 10 years, tummy tuck. | 把它们抬高一点 |
[20:19] | Lipo. | 十年后,可以做肚子 |
[20:22] | The hip and the thigh area. | 还有嘴唇 臀部跟大腿这边 |
[20:26] | Doctor, you’re needed on the phone. | 医生,有你的电话 |
[20:30] | Knee lift. | 提高膝盖 |
[20:44] | Samantha felt like she had walked into a fun house. | 莎曼珊觉得自己站在哈哈镜前 |
[20:48] | only It wasn’t particularly funny. | 只是一点都不好笑 |
[21:09] | I’m late for my soccer game. Stay here. I’ll be back in two hours. | 我足球赛要迟到了 不要走,我两个小时后回来 |
[21:17] | It had happened. We had done It and now I really liked him. | 就这样发生了 我们做爱,我很喜欢他 |
[21:22] | I was deep into the sex haze and completely freaked out. | 我深深地被性爱迷惑 完全失控 |
[21:28] | There had to be something sick and off about him. | 他一定有什么病态之处 |
[21:31] | If the rest of the specles had devolved, Ben would have to be a freak to survive. | 要是男人这个物种退化了 班恩一定是存活下来的怪人 |
[21:35] | I had to find out what was wrong before I wasted the next slx months. | 我得在浪费青春之前 |
[21:40] | It started innocently enough. | 找出哪里有问题 |
[21:42] | I just wanted to see what the guy ate… | 一开始还算正常 我想知道他吃什么 |
[21:45] | …listened to… | 听什么… |
[21:47] | …dated. | 跟谁约会 |
[21:49] | Then It took on a life of lts own. | 然后就一发不可收拾 |
[21:51] | Somewhere in this hlp, normal-looking apartment… | 在这栋公寓的某处 |
[21:54] | …was the clue to Ben’s inner freakiness. | 一定有着班恩怪异的线索 |
[21:56] | And I wasn’t gonna rest until I found lt. | 我不找到不罢休 |
[22:16] | There It was, taunting me. Ben’s secret box of freakdom. | 它就躺在那里,取笑我 班恩的秘密怪异盒 |
[22:21] | Home of illicit photos, love letters, maybe an old marriage license. | 里面藏着不正当的照片,情书 |
[22:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 或是他以前的结婚证书 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. | 你在做什么? |
[22:51] | I can’t explain it. | 我不知道,我无法解释 |
[22:54] | I guess I was looking for something. | 我想…我在找某样东西 |
[23:00] | Something? | 某样东西? |
[23:03] | Something freaky. | 某样怪异的东西 |
[23:22] | It’s my Cub Scout badge collection. | 是我的童子军徽章收藏盒 |
[23:27] | I was gonna skip the game to be with you. | 我取消比赛来陪你 |
[23:31] | I thought you were actually a normal one. | -我以为你很正常 |
[23:34] | I was. | -曾经是 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna go. | -我要走了 |
[23:43] | Good idea. | -好提议 |
[23:54] | That was the day I came face to face with my freak. | 就在那天 我遇见了奇怪的自己 |
[23:58] | The frightening woman whose fear ate her sanity. | 一个理智被恐惧吃掉的疯女人 |
[24:06] | The truth ls, It Isn’t just the men. It’s all of us. | 不只是男人,而是每一个人 |
[24:09] | Anyone who’s single in Manhattan gets a little freaked out from time to time. | 每一个曼哈顿的未婚男女 有时会做出怪异的举动 |
[24:15] | But we keep trying, because you have to figure… | 但是我们仍不放弃 |
[24:18] | …If the world’s fattest twins can find love, there’s hope for all of us. | 最胖的双胞胎可以找到真爱 我们也可以 |
[24:22] | Somewhere out there Is another little freak who will love us, understand us… | 在某处总有另一个小怪人 会爱我们,了解我们 |
[24:28] | …and kiss our three heads and make It all better. | 亲吻我们的三个怪头 安慰我们 |
[24:32] | And in the meantime, we always have Manhattan. | 同时,我们永远拥有曼哈顿 |