时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | New York City restaurants are always looking for the next new angle… | 纽约的餐厅总试图寻求新卖点 |
[00:52] | …to grab that elusive and somewhat jaded Manhattan palate. | 为了吸引善变的曼哈顿民众 |
[00:56] | Last year, It was ”Fusion-Cajun.” | 去年是推出纽奥良肯犹美食 |
[00:58] | Last month, It was ”Mussels from Brussels.” | 上个月是布鲁塞尔的河蚌 |
[01:00] | And tonight, It’s ”S & M.” | 今晚则是性虐待秀 |
[01:03] | Samantha’s PR firm was hired to do the opening party for La Douleur Exquise. | 莎曼珊的公关公司负责 为这家餐厅筹划开幕派对 |
[01:08] | Translation.: The Exquisite Pain. | 这家餐厅叫做:强烈痛苦 |
[01:10] | of course, we were all invited. | 我们全都被邀请了 |
[01:12] | This is what happens when the Mayor shuts down the sex shops. | 市长勒令情趣商店停业 |
[01:15] | Pops up in your cuisine. | 但它却突然出现在餐厅里 |
[01:18] | Stanford! | 史丹佛 |
[01:20] | I know where I’m taking Mother for dinner the next time she’s in town. | 我知道下次该带我妈 到哪里吃饭了 |
[01:24] | -Honey! -Excuse me. | -亲爱的 |
[01:27] | Let her through! | -借过 让她过来 |
[01:30] | -What are you wearing? -The invitation said ”kinky.” | 你穿的是什么? 邀请函上写了是变态派对 |
[01:33] | I kinked my hair. | 我缠卷了头发 |
[01:35] | The ladies are inside. Go have fun. | 姐妹们都在里面 |
[01:39] | Next! | 去吧,好好玩,下一个 |
[01:43] | Excuse me, but when did wild sex come back in style? | 何时狂野性爱又开始流行? |
[01:46] | I think it was the weekend you spent at the Barneys warehouse sale. | 巴尼百货清仓拍卖 你去血拼的那个周末 |
[01:50] | Three Cosmopolitans, a Diet Coke, and a vodka Martini with a twist. | 三杯四海为家、一杯健怡可乐 跟一杯摇匀的伏特加马丁尼 |
[01:55] | I said olive. | 我要的是橄榄 |
[01:58] | Bad waiter, bad waiter. | 差劲服务生… |
[02:00] | -What do you tip for that? -Anyone else want a whack? | -你干嘛这样打他? -有没有人想玩玩? |
[02:05] | How does he wait on tables dressed like that? It’s humiliating. | 那个服务生怎么穿成那样? 真丢脸 |
[02:09] | The summer I worked at Howard Johnsons, I wore an orange hat. | 霍华强森冰淇淋的服务生 也规定要戴橘色帽子 |
[02:12] | Don’t be so judgmental. This is just a sexual expression. | 别如此评判他人 这只是一种性的表现方式 |
[02:15] | All these people have jobs and pay their bills. | 这些人有工作,不偷也不抢 |
[02:18] | They’re just having fun with fetishes. | 他们只是在享受恋物癖的乐趣 |
[02:21] | I wonder what your fetish is? | 不知道你的癖好是什么? |
[02:24] | Charlotte has a thing for Crabtree and Evelyn potpourri. | 夏绿蒂对香薰罐有恋物癖 |
[02:27] | -I don’t have a fetish! -We all have a fetish. | -我才没有恋物癖 -每个人都有恋物癖 |
[02:30] | The difference between us and them is: | 只是他们把癖好展现出来 |
[02:32] | They’re putting it out there where everyone can see. | 让大家都看到 |
[02:35] | I think it’s healthy and fabulous. | 我认为这样很好又很健康 |
[02:38] | It was lovely to see you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[02:41] | And remember ladies: | 小姐们,要记住 |
[02:43] | Whipping on the first date is considered forward. | 别第一次约会就玩性虐待 那太过激烈了 |
[02:45] | Sit your ass down, Mistress Carrie. There are drinks present. | 坐下来,饮料还没喝完 |
[02:48] | No can do. Big’s flying to Paris tomorrow for business and I wanna say goodbye. | 大人物明天要去巴黎 我想去跟他道别 |
[02:52] | Why not give him a goodbye he’ll never forget? | 何不送他一个难忘的道别? |
[02:56] | Sacrebleul | -糟透了 |
[02:58] | Go get him, girl. | -把他弄到手来 |
[03:07] | Laugh, it’s a joke. | 快笑,这是个玩笑 |
[03:12] | Wait, wait. Not so fast. Let me see. | 等等…别急着脱,让我看看 |
[03:20] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[03:26] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[03:42] | I wasn’t sure lf It was the cap, the crop, or me, but It worked. | 我不确定是因为那顶帽子 还是马鞭,或是我 但却奏效了 |
[03:47] | Meanwhile, at a fetish across town, Stanford Blanche had a secret sex life. | 在恋物癖弥漫全市的同时 史丹佛进行着秘密性生活 |
[03:52] | A very active secret sex life on the internet as ”Rick9Plus.” | 他化名午夜干柴在网路上 进行非常活跃的秘密性生活 |
[03:57] | It all started innocently enough as a goof on a lonely Friday night. | 起初只是在孤独的周五夜晚 犯下的一个不经意错误 |
[04:00] | But pretty soon he was logging in hours and hours on his favorite website. | 但很快地他便时常花时间 上他最爱的网站 |
[04:05] | It was a comfort to know that others shared his underwear fetish. | 他很高兴知道有其他人 能分享他的恋内裤癖 |
[04:08] | Sometimes as many as 2,000 hits a day. | 有时网站参观人数 一天多达两千 |
[04:11] | No sooner had Rick9Plus entered the chat room… | 不久后,午夜干柴 开始进聊天室聊天 |
[04:14] | …that he got a message from his favorite on-screen pal, ”Bigtool4U.” | 他收到他最喜欢的网友 大玩意的讯息 |
[04:20] | Some fetishes can only flourish behind closed doors… | 某些恋物癖 |
[04:23] | …in the very late night hours on a laptop. | 只会在午夜的门后发酵 |
[04:28] | While others are out in the broad daylight where everyone can see them. | 然而有某些则在 人人都看得见的大白天发作 |
[04:34] | Charlotte, like every other normal woman in Manhattan, had a thing for shoes. | 夏绿蒂和其他曼哈顿女人 对鞋子有狂热 |
[04:43] | -Good morning. | -早安 |
[04:46] | -Beautiful shoes. -Just got those in. | -早安,好漂亮的鞋子 |
[04:49] | -Would you like to try them on? -No. | 是新款,要不要试试? |
[04:52] | I’m just looking. I have way too many shoes as it is. | 不了,我只是看看 我的鞋太多了 |
[04:57] | Size seven? | 你穿七号? |
[05:01] | Size seven. | 这是七号鞋 |
[05:05] | You are bad. | 你真坏 |
[05:08] | I’m just trying them on. | 我只要试试就好 |
[05:12] | I can’t even afford them. I’m saving for a summershare in the Hamptons. | 我买不起,我在存钱去汉普顿 |
[05:16] | Beautiful. | 好漂亮,看看它的手工 |
[05:18] | Look at that craftsmanship. | |
[05:21] | I love them. | 我好喜欢 |
[05:24] | -How much? -$400. | -多少钱? -四百元 |
[05:27] | No. I can’t. | 不行,请在我哭之前 |
[05:29] | Please take it off before I start to cry. | 把它脱下来 |
[05:32] | $200. | 两百元 |
[05:34] | -Why? -Shoes were meant to be loved. | -为什么? -鞋子该被喜爱的人珍惜 |
[05:36] | You’re gonna need a beautiful sandal like that in the Hamptons. | 你去汉普顿 |
[05:40] | Thank you so much. | 会需要这样一双凉鞋 谢谢你 |
[05:43] | -Buster. -Thank you, Buster. | -我叫巴斯特 -谢谢你,巴斯特 |
[05:46] | While one woman was uptown eyeing her artful new sandal… | 当一个女人在这头 审视她的美丽新凉鞋 |
[05:50] | …another was downtown eyeing Art of Scandal: | 另一个女人正在城里 注意新恋情的对象 |
[05:53] | The Life and Times of isabella Stewart Gardner. | “伊莎贝拉史都华贾德纳所著 生命与时代” |
[05:56] | Miranda was obsessed with reading historical biographies. in fact… | 米兰达喜爱读历史传记 |
[05:59] | …she spent all last weekend in bed with Phillp of Spain. | 其实她上个周末 都在读西班牙王菲利浦的传记 |
[06:05] | ‘Morning. | -早安 |
[06:07] | That’s very good. Crazy Horse and Custer.: | -那本书很不错 |
[06:10] | The Parallel Lives of Two American Warriors. | “疯马与卡士达 两名美国战士的人生” |
[06:12] | Stephen Ambrose. Great writer. | 史蒂芬安伯斯是个很棒的作家 |
[06:15] | I know. I just finished his… | 我知道,我刚读完他的… |
[06:18] | …Merlwether Lewis and Thomas Jefferson.: Undaunted Courage. | “路易斯与汤玛士 无畏的胆量” |
[06:22] | Amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[06:24] | I’ll pick that up right after I finish F.D.R..: The New York Years. | 等读完“罗斯福的纽约时代” 我打算看那本 |
[06:29] | Jack. | -我是杰克 |
[06:31] | Miranda. | -我是米兰达 |
[06:33] | And right after Miranda picked up Elizabeth I by Jasper Riley… | 当米兰达读完 琼斯里莱的“伊莉沙白一世” |
[06:37] | …Jack picked up Miranda. | 杰克也把上了米兰达 |
[06:40] | Big and I stayed in bed all morning… | 大人物和我整个早上 都待在床上 |
[06:42] | …which gave us just enough time for coffee and some last minute detalls. | 我们有时间一起喝咖啡 交代一些剩余的琐事 |
[06:46] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会很想你 |
[06:49] | I’ll be back in a week and you can sit there and watch as I unpack. | 我一周内就会回来 到时候你可以看我整理行李 |
[06:58] | There. I helped. | 我帮了你忙 |
[07:06] | Before I forget, Charlotte wants to do a share in the Hamptons. | 对了,夏绿蒂计划去汉普顿 |
[07:09] | Are we thinking about it or should I go in on that? | -我们怎么样?要一起去吗? -我想我不行 |
[07:12] | -Don’t think I can. -Why, not a big fan of the $40 crab salad? | 为什么? |
[07:16] | There’s a possibility I’m not gonna be here this summer. | 不喜欢吃螃蟹沙拉吗? |
[07:21] | I may have to move to Paris for work. | 我今年夏天可能不会在这里 |
[07:25] | Just for a while. | 我可能得为了工作 搬去巴黎一阵子 |
[07:26] | For how long a while? | -一阵子是多久? |
[07:28] | I don’t know. Seven months, maybe a year. | -我不知道 |
[07:31] | Nothing’s definite. | 七个月或是一年,还不确定 |
[07:33] | Wait! | 等一下,等等… |
[07:34] | Wait, wait, wait. How long have you known? | 你知道这件事多久了? |
[07:40] | It’s been in the works for a while. I’ll know more details after this trip. | 已经筹划一阵子 这次出差回来会知道更多细节 |
[07:45] | When did you plan on telling me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我? |
[07:48] | When I knew more. Nothing’s definite. Don’t get carried away. | 等我知道更多细节 还不确定,你别激动 |
[07:54] | There’s the car. | 车子在等 |
[07:56] | I have to go, or I’ll miss the plane. | 我得走了否则会赶不上飞机 |
[07:59] | We’ll figure this all out when I get back. | 这件事等我回来再谈 |
[08:03] | I wanted to kill him! | 我真想杀了他 |
[08:05] | He’s standing there giving me the ”what’s-the-big-problem” eyes. | 他的眼神就是一副 |
[08:08] | I don’t understand, like it’s my problem. | “有什么大不了”的样子 好像这是我的问题 |
[08:10] | Calm down. There are ways to make this work. | 冷静点,总有办法可以解决 |
[08:13] | It’s seven months. You can go visit in Paris. | 你可以去巴黎看他 |
[08:15] | -He can come back here. -It’s not about that. | 不全是这样 |
[08:17] | It’s about the fact that I wasn’t even a factor in his decision-making process. | 他甚至都没考虑到我 |
[08:22] | -Totally. -Men do this all the time. | 男人总是这样 |
[08:24] | Women walking around thinking ”we.” | 女人想的是“我们” |
[08:26] | And their version of ”we” is ”me and my dick.” | 但他们的“我们” |
[08:29] | Totally. | 只是“我和我的小弟弟” |
[08:30] | Just tell me what’s going on! Is that too much to ask? | 为什么会这样? 这样的要求过分吗? |
[08:33] | ”Carrie, I’m thinking about going to France for the rest of my life!” | “凯莉 我想我之后要定居法国” |
[08:37] | -Am I right? -Totally. | 我有说错吗? |
[08:38] | one minute he’s all over me, and the next he’s pushing me away. | 这一分钟还绕着我打转 下一分钟就急着把我推走 |
[08:41] | And I just cannot believe this is happening, again! | 我不敢相信又发生这种事 |
[08:45] | Yes, calm down. There’ll be no breaking of things. | 别激动,事情不会那么糟 |
[08:49] | Why do I keep doing this to myself? | 我为何要这样折磨自己? |
[08:54] | I must be a masochist or something. | 我一定有被虐狂 |
[08:56] | That’s when I first realized lt. | 那是我第一次体认到 |
[08:59] | I was in an S & M relationship with Mr. Big. | 我和大人物的关系 |
[09:03] | Excuse me. | 就像是性虐待 |
[09:05] | In love relationships, there Is a fine line between pleasure and pain. | 在爱情里 快乐与痛苦只有一线之隔 |
[09:09] | In fact, It’s a common belief that a relationship without pain… | 有些人相信没有痛苦的爱情 |
[09:12] | …Is a relationship not worth having. | 便不值得拥有 |
[09:14] | To some, pain implies growth. | 对某些人而言,痛苦代表成长 |
[09:17] | But how do we know when the growing pains stop… | 但何时成长的痛苦 |
[09:20] | …and the ”pain-pains” take over? | 会转变成疼痛的痛苦? |
[09:22] | Are we masochists or optimists, lf we continue to walk that fine line? | 若我们继续走在那条线上 我们是被虐狂或只是乐观? |
[09:26] | When It comes to relationships… | 谈到爱情 |
[09:29] | …how do you know when enough Is enough? | 如何知道是真的够了? |
[09:34] | When you read The Complete War Memolrs of Charles de Gaulie… | 等你读完戴高乐的战争回忆录 |
[09:37] | …get back to me. | 再回来找我 |
[09:39] | on Tuesday night, Miranda and Jack had dinner. | 星期二晚上 米兰达和杰克共进晚餐 |
[09:42] | In the biography of her life… | 在她生平传记中 |
[09:44] | …this would go down as the best first date in history. | 这是最美好的一次约会 |
[09:48] | This is kind of what I wanted to show you. | 这就是我想让你看的 没错 |
[09:53] | Mark Twain lived here. | 马克吐温曾住在这里 |
[09:56] | Right around the time he wrote Huck Finn. | 大约是他写哈克系列故事时 |
[09:58] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:04] | -It’s private property. -I know. | -这是私人住宅 -我知道 |
[10:07] | I’m gonna show you his little house. | 我想带你看他的房子 |
[10:11] | Right there, number 27. | 就在那里,二十七号 |
[10:16] | It’s cute. | 很不错 |
[10:31] | Just when Miranda thought she could read Jack perfectly… | 正当米兰达以为 她能完全读透杰克 |
[10:34] | …he opened an entire new chapter. | 他又开展了一个新的章节 |
[10:37] | No. | 不要…可能会有人经过 |
[10:38] | Someone might come by, we could get caught. | 我们会被看到 |
[10:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:45] | A chapter entitled.: | 这个章节叫做 |
[10:47] | ”I like to have sex in places I can get caught.” | “我喜欢在 可能被看到的地方做爱” |
[10:52] | With my one man out of town in Paris… | 我的男人去了巴黎 |
[10:54] | …I found time to have drinks with my other man. | 所以我能和另一个男人喝酒 |
[10:57] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的意见 |
[10:58] | But in order to get it, I have to confess something. | 我要向你坦白一些事 |
[11:02] | -I’m asking you not to judge me. -Who am I to judge anyone? | 希望你不要评判我 |
[11:05] | I had bangs in the 80s. | 我有什么资格评判人? 我一点影响力也没有 |
[11:08] | I have cybersex on the internet. | 我在体验网路性爱 |
[11:11] | And this would be the nonjudgement part? | 这是不要我评判的部分吗? |
[11:13] | My name is Rick9Plus. | -我的化名是午夜干柴 |
[11:16] | No, you didn’t! | -不会吧 |
[11:19] | Rick9Plus: How sad is that? | 午夜干柴,是不是很可悲? |
[11:22] | I think it shows a great deal of restraint. You could have been ”Rick11.” | 这表现出你的压抑 你甚至可以是午夜烈火 |
[11:26] | So, I’ve been chatting with this guy and we have a really great time. | 我跟某个家伙聊得很愉快 |
[11:31] | But now he wants to meet and I don’t know if I should. | 但是现在他想要见面 |
[11:36] | Let’s figure this out. | 我不知道该不该答应 |
[11:38] | What do you know about him? | 让我问你,你对他了解多少? |
[11:40] | His name is Bigtool4U. | 他叫做大玩意 |
[11:43] | My God. | |
[11:45] | Come on, Carrie. This is serious. | 拜托,凯莉,我是认真的 |
[11:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起…干柴 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry, Rick. | 他想约在哪里? |
[11:57] | Where does he want to meet you? | 密派区的同性恋酒吧 |
[11:59] | At an after-hours gay club in the Meatpacking District. | 蛮吸引人的 |
[12:03] | Makes sense. Tell me why you want to go. | 告诉我你为什么想去 |
[12:05] | He seems hot. It’s exciting. | 他似乎很辣,让人兴奋 |
[12:08] | I haven’t had good sex since before Cats was on Broadway. | “猫”在百老汇上演后 我就没有过很棒的性爱 |
[12:12] | I say go. | 那就去,来个顽皮的小冒险 |
[12:14] | Have a naughty little adventure. Be safe, have fun. | 做好安全措施,好好玩 |
[12:17] | What if he disses me? | 要是他不喜欢我呢? |
[12:18] | He said he’s really great looking and has a really ripped body. | 他说他长得很帅,身材又好 |
[12:23] | Well, are you Rick9Plus? | 你不是午夜干柴吗? |
[12:27] | I’m so getting your point. | 我了解你的意思了 |
[12:32] | After Rick9Plus went home… | 午夜干柴回家后 |
[12:34] | …I decided I was just drunk enough to call Big. | 我想我喝醉了 所以打电话给大人物 |
[12:41] | It’s me. What are you doing? | 是我,你在做什么? |
[12:44] | I’m in bed. | 我在床上 |
[12:45] | I think it’s called sleeping. | -简单说就是在睡觉 |
[12:48] | So, you’re funny in France? | -在法国玩得愉快吗? |
[12:53] | It’s 5:30 in the morning. | 现在是清晨五点半 |
[12:57] | What is it? | 你有什么事? |
[12:58] | I would like to know… | 我想知道为何你要去巴黎 |
[13:00] | …how you could even think of going to Paris… | |
[13:03] | …and not even think about discussing it with me. | 却没想过要跟我讨论? |
[13:08] | I think about you all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想你 |
[13:10] | What’s he doing? What’s he thinking? But you, no. | “他在做什么?想什么?” 但你却不是 |
[13:13] | When were you planning to tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我? |
[13:16] | Are you still there? | 你有在听吗? |
[13:20] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:21] | okay, because I think about you all the time. | 因为我想的都是你 |
[13:24] | No. Correction, correction. | 更正…我想的都是我们 |
[13:26] | I think about us all the time. | |
[13:29] | Can we get into this another time? I was sleeping. | 我们能不能改天再谈? 我在睡觉 |
[13:32] | It’s never a good time for you. You’re always sleeping, or you’re going…. | 什么时间对你来说都不适合 你总在睡觉或离开 |
[13:37] | You’re always going, ”Taxi!” | 你总是离开 |
[13:39] | Then you’re on a plane to France for maybe a year. | 叫部计程车,就搭机去了法国 |
[13:42] | You’re a freaking old man. | 你年纪不小了 |
[13:43] | You should be thinking about somebody else. | 该多为别人想想 |
[13:46] | This is not fake us. This is real. | 我没有骗你,我总是在想我们 |
[13:49] | Even if you don’t know it, it is. I am a woman. | 就算你不知道,但这是真的 |
[13:53] | A wo-man | 我是个女人,一个女…人 |
[13:58] | Have another cocktail, Woman. | 再喝杯酒吧,女人 |
[14:00] | This isn’t about cocktails. This is about basic human decency. | 这跟酒无关 这是关系到基本作为 |
[14:04] | This is about taking responsibility. It’s about being a grown-up. | 有关责任感,你该当个成人 |
[14:07] | It’s about being a man. | -有关如何当个男人 |
[14:09] | I am a man. I’m a tired man. | -我是男人,一个疲倦的男人 |
[14:13] | It’s 5:30 in the morning here. | 现在这里是清晨五点半 |
[14:16] | You better get used to it because if you move, this is how our relationship will be. | 你最好开始习惯 因为要是你搬去那里 我们就必须如此 |
[14:21] | You’ll be sleeping when I’m eating and I’ll be sleeping…. Shit. | 你在睡觉时我在吃饭,可恶 |
[14:26] | Shit. Are you still there? | 你有在听吗? |
[14:33] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[14:34] | I have an important meeting at 9:00. | 九点钟有个重要会议 |
[14:37] | Fine, hang up. Don’t call me when I’m sleeping because… | 你可以挂电话 |
[14:40] | …I have a job here too, you know. | 但别在我睡觉时打来 |
[14:45] | Shit. | 因为我在这里也有工作 |
[14:47] | Even through my Cosmopolitan haze, I knew I had gone too far. | 虽然我是有点醉了 但我知道我做得太过头 |
[14:52] | Take off your panties. | 把你的内裤脱掉 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么? |
[14:57] | I want to give you head. | -我想让你享受一下 |
[14:59] | In the cab? | -在计程车上? |
[15:01] | You’re not serious? The driver is right there. | 司机会看到 |
[15:21] | Yes. | |
[15:25] | Yes! | 对,走第九大道 |
[15:26] | Take Ninth Avenue. | |
[15:29] | A few days later on the way home, Charlotte couldn’t help but notice… | 几天后,在回家的路上 |
[15:33] | …a gorgeous pair of Italian slingbacks in the window. | 夏绿蒂在橱窗发现一双 很漂亮的意大利露跟鞋 |
[15:36] | I just came in to look. | 我只是进来看看 |
[15:38] | You have a very high arch. | 你的足背很高 |
[15:40] | -Are you a dancer? -No. | 你是个舞者吗? |
[15:43] | Such well-formed feet. | -不是 -真是双漂亮的脚 |
[15:46] | I was in Miss Debbie’s Twirlers when I was a little girl. | 我小时候参加过乐队指挥团 |
[15:56] | They are so beautiful. | 这双鞋真漂亮 |
[15:58] | For anyone else, $500. | 我卖其他人五百 |
[16:02] | For you, free. | 你,免费 |
[16:06] | What? No, Buster. Why would you do something like that? | 什么?不,巴斯特 你为什么要这样? |
[16:09] | Because these beautiful feet are tired and they need a little rub. | 因为这双美丽的脚累了 它们需要按摩 |
[16:19] | When a shoe fetish meets a foot fetish, all reason goes out the shop window. | 当一个恋鞋狂遇上一个恋脚狂 橱窗内从此没有理智存在 |
[16:33] | I am way overreacting to this whole France situation. | 对于去法国的事 我是反应过度了 |
[16:36] | I think Charlotte’s right, there are ways to work this out. | 夏绿蒂说的对 总有解决的办法 |
[16:39] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变想法? |
[16:41] | I completely lost my shit to Big on the phone. | 我和大人物讲电话时完全失控 |
[16:44] | And I realized how close this whole thing is to really blowing up. | 我发现我们之间可能就快完了 |
[16:48] | Yes, it’s painful sometimes, but it’s worth it, you know? | 没错,有时会痛苦 但这是值得的 |
[16:52] | The guy has to go there for work. | 他必须去那里工作 |
[16:54] | And what is so awful about spending a week here and there… | 花一个星期与男友在巴黎相聚 |
[16:58] | -…with your boyfriend in Paris? -Nothing, it’s so romantic. | 没什么可怕的 没什么,这很浪漫 |
[17:01] | Great, your love life takes you to Paris and I’m fucking in the back of a cab. | 你的爱情带你去巴黎 我则是在计程车后座做爱 |
[17:05] | -That’s lovely. -And not just there. | -那很棒 -不只是那里 |
[17:08] | We’ve done it in the bathroom at Bond Street. | 还有庞德餐厅的洗手间 |
[17:11] | I just ate there! | 我才刚去那里吃饭 |
[17:12] | The elevator at the Marriott Marquis and a public restroom in Central Park. | 马里欧特玛库斯饭店的电梯里 及中央公园的公共厕所 |
[17:16] | How very ”George Michael” of you. | 乔治麦可也输给你 |
[17:18] | We’ve actually never done it lying down, or inside, for that matter. | 我们从没躺着或在家里做过 |
[17:22] | This is supposed to be a relationship, not outward Bound. | 你们是在谈恋爱 可不是“外展训练” |
[17:26] | You’ve got to get him in a bedroom and find out what’s really there. | 把他弄进房间搞清楚是哪回事 |
[17:29] | I’m a little afraid to try. He likes the threat of getting caught. | 我想我没办法 他喜欢害怕被抓到的快感 |
[17:33] | What if being with just me isn’t enough? | 要是他觉得 我无法满足他怎么办? |
[17:35] | Excuse me, Miss Charlotte, what is happening south of your ankles? | 夏绿蒂小姐 你的脚是怎么回事? |
[17:39] | -They’re new. Do you like them? -I love them! $500? | -这是新鞋,喜欢吗? -好漂亮,五百元吗? |
[17:43] | No, not that much. | 没那么多,店员给了我折扣 |
[17:45] | -The guy just kind of gave me a deal. -How much? | -那是多少? |
[17:49] | Free. | -免费 |
[17:51] | -Why? -And where is he? | -为什么? -是哪一家店? |
[17:54] | He just wanted me to have them. | 他希望我能拥有这双鞋 |
[17:56] | He just really loves it when people love shoes. | 他希望鞋子能被好好珍惜 |
[18:00] | Sweetie, this is New York City, nobody loves anything that much. | 这里是纽约,没人会这么想 |
[18:04] | Well, I let him hold my feet. Just a little. | 我让他摸了我的脚一会儿 |
[18:08] | The second she said It out loud, she knew what she had to do. | 在她说出来的那一刻 她便了解该怎么做 |
[18:18] | Hello, again. | -又见面了 |
[18:19] | I can’t keep these shoes you gave me. | -我不能收这双鞋 |
[18:22] | -Why? -You know why. | -为什么? -你知道为什么 |
[18:30] | You’ve already worn them, I can’t take them back. Keep them. | 你穿过了不能退,留着吧 |
[18:34] | No, thank you! | -不,谢谢你 |
[18:36] | -Then I’ll throw them in the garbage. -No, they’re too beautiful. | -那我丢到垃圾桶 |
[18:40] | I’d buy them, but I can’t afford it. | 不,它们太漂亮了 我想买但是付不起 |
[18:43] | What about a trade? | 来笔交易如何? |
[18:45] | Six new styles just came in. | 有六双新鞋刚到 |
[18:48] | I’ve never seen them on a foot. | 我想找人试穿 |
[18:50] | Charlotte looked down at the exquisite shoes. | 夏绿蒂看了看那些美丽的鞋子 |
[18:53] | The smell of leather was intoxicating. | 皮革的味道让人兴奋 |
[18:55] | All I have to do is try the shoes on? | 只是要我试穿吗? |
[19:02] | Charlotte felt like Cinderella. | 夏绿蒂感觉自己像是灰姑娘 |
[19:19] | Cinderella in a dirty, kinky, freaked out, storybook, parallel universe. | 身处在肮脏、变态 及疯狂世界里的灰姑娘 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | Big arrived on the 9.:00 p.m. flight. | 大人物的飞机九点抵达 |
[19:39] | I was at his door by 10.:00 to welcome him home in style. | 我十点便以法式风情装扮 到他门口欢迎他回家 |
[19:42] | 欢迎回来,法国帽和炸薯条 | |
[19:48] | And it doesn’t stop there. | 不只如此 |
[19:50] | I have le Big Mac, and le Filet de Fish. | 还有麦香堡和麦香鱼 |
[20:06] | What is all this? | -为什么要这样? |
[20:08] | It’s an apology for being le bitch. | -为我脾气差道歉 |
[20:11] | I’ve been thinking about this. We can make this work. | 我好好想过,没什么行不通的 |
[20:14] | We’ll do le phone sex. | 我们可以享受电话性爱 |
[20:16] | If things get really bad, then I’ll move to Paris for a while… | 如果还是有问题 |
[20:20] | …and write Le Sex in le City. | 我就搬到巴黎一阵子 写法国人的“欲望城市” |
[20:23] | -That would be great. -Which one? | -这样最好 |
[20:27] | I don’t care. | -你要哪一个? 我都可以 |
[20:28] | But you’d be moving to Paris for yourself, right? | 你是为了自己才搬到巴黎吧? |
[20:32] | I mean, don’t move for me. | 别为了我搬 |
[20:34] | Why would I move to Paris if it wasn’t for you? | 不为了你,我干嘛搬到巴黎? |
[20:37] | I’m just saying… | 我只是不希望你 |
[20:39] | …I don’t want you to uproot your life and expect anything. | 因为如此而有所期待 |
[20:45] | -I am such an idiot! -What the fuck? | -我真是个笨蛋 -又怎么了? |
[20:48] | I’m running around town in a beret, buying your greasy food… | 我带着贝雷帽到处跑 还帮你买油腻腻的食物 |
[20:52] | …and you don’t even care if I’m in your life! | 你根本不在乎生活里有没有我 |
[20:55] | -Would you calm down? -No! | -你冷静下来好吗? |
[20:57] | I’m so tired of calming down! | -我不想再冷静 |
[20:59] | Look, I have to be in a relationship… | 听着,即使我在谈恋爱 |
[21:03] | …where if I have to go to Paris, I have to go to Paris. | 若我得去巴黎,我就会去 |
[21:07] | Fine, go to Paris. Then what happens to us next year… | 很好,你就去巴黎 |
[21:11] | …when you decide you just have to go to Brazil? | 要是明年你又要去巴西 我们该怎么办? |
[21:14] | This isn’t about us! This is about work! | 重点不是我们,这是工作 |
[21:17] | This isn’t about work. This is about us getting closer… | 重点不是工作 而是我们越来越亲密 |
[21:21] | …and you getting so freaked out… | 你就发疯似的,想逃得远远的 |
[21:23] | …that you have to put an ocean between us. | |
[21:28] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这个 |
[21:33] | Why is it so hard… | 为什么会这么难? |
[21:37] | …for you to factor me into your life in any real way? | 为何你不愿认真考虑 将我纳入你的生活? |
[21:46] | I guess old habits die hard. | 我想我还没做好准备 |
[21:49] | Maybe I can’t do this anymore. | -也许我应该离开你 |
[21:52] | I understand. | -我了解 |
[21:56] | I bet you do. | 我相信你是 |
[22:01] | You said you loved me. | -你说过你爱我 |
[22:03] | I do. | -我是爱你 |
[22:05] | Then why does it hurt so fucking much? | 那为何又伤我这么深? |
[22:10] | on the way home I was furious. | 在回家的路上,我气疯了 |
[22:12] | Not with Big, with myself. | 不是对大人物,是对我自己 |
[22:15] | I was the real sadist. | 我是个真正的被虐狂 |
[22:17] | He might be the one with the whlp, but I was the one who tied myself up. | 他手上或许握着鞭子 但我却是自缚的人 |
[22:21] | Tled myself to a man who was terrified of being tied down. | 我将自己绑在一个 害怕被绑住的男人身上 |
[22:31] | And downtown, in the Meatpacking District… | 在密派区 |
[22:33] | …another terrifled man was preparing to face his fears. | 另一个害怕的男人 正准备面对他的恐惧 |
[22:39] | Take them off. | -把衣服脱掉 |
[22:41] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? (限着内裤进入) |
[22:48] | Stanford panicked. He hadn’t been seen in his underwear… | 史丹佛感到惊慌 |
[22:51] | …by a roomful of men since seventh grade gym class. | 自从七年级的健身课后 他就没在他人面前裸露过 |
[22:54] | What’s it gonna be, pal? in or out? | 小子,决定如何? 脱衣服还是出去? |
[23:05] | So, Rick9Plus undressed. | 所以午夜干柴选择了脱衣服 |
[23:08] | It would have been rude to stand up Bigtool4U. | 让大玩意白等会很失礼 |
[23:12] | To her surprise, Miranda had no trouble getting Jack to agree to make love… | 出乎意料之外 |
[23:16] | …in his bedroom that night. | 米兰达说服了杰克 |
[23:22] | Let’s do it in bed. | 到他房间做爱 我们到床上做 |
[23:24] | Suddenly, her fear of his fetish ended. | 突然间 她对他恋物癖的恐惧消失了 |
[23:27] | Miranda realized that Jack’s excitement wasn’t about getting caught. | 米兰达了解到 |
[23:30] | It was about her and she really began to let loose. | 杰克真的是因为她而感到兴奋 |
[23:33] | Something she’d been unable to do outside. | 她开始解放自己 做些她不敢在外面有的举动 |
[23:39] | Jack? Is everything all right? | 杰克,发生什么事吗? |
[23:42] | Who was that? | -那是谁? |
[23:44] | It’s my mother. My parents are visiting. | -是我妈 |
[23:47] | Son? | 我父母过来看我 |
[23:49] | They sound like they’re coming in here. Are they coming in here? | 他们好像要进来了 |
[24:14] | At first, Stanford thought he’d be shunned for lack of the popular slx-pack abs. | 史丹佛起初以为 他会因为没有六块肌受到排挤 |
[24:19] | But then…. | 但是… |
[24:33] | Never seen that kind before. | 我没见过这种样式的 |
[24:36] | They’re French! | 这是法国货,我在巴黎买的 |
[24:38] | I bought them in Paris. | |
[24:41] | Turn around. | 转过来看看 |
[24:46] | Stanford Blanche had never felt more special. | 史丹佛巴勒奇 从未感到如此特别过 |
[24:55] | Nice. | 很不错 |
[24:59] | Bigtool4U? | -大玩意吗? |
[25:00] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[25:03] | Another beer for you? | 我说再来一瓶啤酒吗? |
[25:08] | I’ll buy. | 我请客 |
[25:18] | Stanford learned that sometimes a brief encounter can be quite fulfilling. | 史丹佛发现 有时一个简单的招呼 就能达到目的 |
[25:26] | I went to bed at 1.:00. | 我在一点钟上床 |
[25:28] | I was still wide-awake at 2.:30. | 但两点半时还未入睡 |
[25:44] | There were no words left. We’d said them all. | 我们没有再说些什么 因为都已经说完了 |
[26:04] | After we made love, I knew It was over. | 做完爱后,我知道我们结束了 |
[26:07] | Dld I ever really love Big or was I addicted to the pain? | 我真的爱大人物吗? 或我只是对痛苦上瘾? |
[26:11] | The exquisite pain of wanting someone so unattainable. | 对捉不住的男人的欲望 所带来的强烈痛苦 |
[26:21] | What are you doing over there? | 你坐在那里想什么? |
[26:25] | Go to Paris. | 去巴黎吧 |
[26:27] | I’m not gonna come. | 我不会跟着你去 |
[26:31] | Let’s not pretend we’re something we’re not. | 我们别再假装下去 |
[26:36] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:39] | Come to bed. | 过来床上 |
[26:42] | I wanted to go to him, but I felt like I was tied to the chair. | 我想跟他一起去 但我像是被绑在椅子上 |
[26:46] | Some part of me was holding me back, knowing I had gone too far. | 有某部分的我将我往回拉 |
[26:50] | Reached my limit. | 我知道我已走得太过头 碰到了我的极限 |
[27:29] | And just like that, I had untied myself from Mr. Big. | 因此我将自己 从大人物身上释放 |
[27:33] | I was free. | 我自由了,但却不感到兴奋 |
[27:35] | But there was nothing exquisite about lt. |