时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | In a town where everyone’s dying to couple up… | 在一个人人都渴望 找个伴的城市中 |
[00:50] | …sometimes there’s nothing better than being out of a relationship. | 有时没什么比从一段感情中 脱身更好的事 |
[00:54] | You have time to do your laundry… | 你有空洗衣服 |
[00:56] | …freedom to play your favorite bad music really loudly. | 把最棒的音乐 开得震天嘎响的自由 |
[00:59] | But the best part of being out of a relationship.: | 但最棒的还是 |
[01:02] | Plenty of time to catch up with your friends. | 有许多时间和朋友叙旧 |
[01:04] | I feel sorry for Big. I really do, because if you think about it… | 我为大人物难过 |
[01:09] | …I was the best thing that ever happened to him. Actually, I pity him. | 我是他交往过最好的对象 |
[01:12] | Because I get to walk away and be me and he has to walk away and stay him. | 我同情他,我可以离开做自己 而他还是老样子 |
[01:16] | Who wants to be him when you can be me? | 谁想跟他一样? |
[01:18] | I’m smart. I’m funny. | 我既聪明又风趣 |
[01:20] | I was this thing. I was it. I was this magic moment. | 我是完美的女人,独一无二 |
[01:25] | I was the abracadabra. | 我是不可思议的一刻 就像咒语 |
[01:26] | I was totally the ”poof” in the relationship. | 我为这段感情注入魔力 |
[01:30] | I’ve got more poof than he could ever have. | 我一根手指的魔力 |
[01:32] | Sometimes, I poof just hailing a cab. | 比他全身上下加起来还多 有时我手一挥便能拦到计程车 |
[01:35] | So, I guess it’s better to know now so I can go poof someone else. | 现在知道了也好 这样我才能对别人施展魔力 |
[01:39] | Someone who deserves me… | 吸引一个值得我爱的人 |
[01:40] | …and not some screwed up, insecure guy who can’t deal with a woman… | 不是某个自大没安全感的家伙 |
[01:44] | …who’s got her act together. | 无法应付一个沉稳自信的女人 |
[01:46] | Now, I’m gonna end up deliriously happy and Big is gonna die old and alone… | 我会一辈子幸福快乐 而大人物将会孤独终老 |
[01:50] | …and I pity him. Really, I pity him. | 我可怜他,真的 |
[01:59] | What? | -怎么了? |
[02:00] | Who’s gonna tell her? | -好,谁要跟她说? |
[02:02] | What? | 什么? |
[02:03] | You’re obsessed with talking about Big and frankly, we can’t take it anymore. | 你满嘴谈的都是大人物 我们再也受不了了 |
[02:07] | -It’s out of our league. -Is this an intervention? | 我们根本插不上话 |
[02:10] | Yes, stop her before she obsesses again. | -这算是干涉吗? -没错,别再想着他了 |
[02:12] | Isn’t part of the breaking up process that you get free rein to whine to your friends? | 随时和朋友诉苦 不是分手过程中的一部分吗? |
[02:17] | of course you do. | 当然 |
[02:18] | But maybe you should think about whining to a shrink. | 也许你该考虑 去和心理医生吐苦水 |
[02:21] | Why should I pay someone when we can talk for free… | 我们可以免费聊天,喝杯东西 |
[02:24] | …and then get a drink or whatever? | 何必付钱给别人? |
[02:26] | I don’t need professional help. I’ve got you guys. | 我不需要专业的协助 我有你们这些姐妹 |
[02:28] | For another ten minutes. | -再给你十分钟 |
[02:30] | Then we’re cutting you off, cold turkey. | -然后我们便会打断你 |
[02:33] | Hey, I don’t need therapy. I need new friends. | 我不需要心理治疗 我需要新朋友 |
[02:36] | Look, we’re as fucked up as you are. It’s like the blind leading the blind. | 我们和你一样失败 就像盲人瞎马,只会引入危途 |
[02:40] | Sometimes it helps to talk to somebody who’s objective. | 有时和客观的人谈谈会有帮助 |
[02:43] | okay, I understand why you see a shrink because you’re always in your head… | 我了解你们为何去看心理医生 |
[02:47] | …but I’m fine. | 你们总是钻牛角尖 |
[02:49] | I am functioning. Besides, I don’t really– | 但我好得很,一切运作正常 |
[02:52] | To be honest, I just don’t buy the whole shrink thing. | 此外,老实说 |
[02:55] | Neither do I. My parents believe… | 我不信心理医生那一套 |
[02:57] | …that any head problem can be solved with physical exercise. | 我父母相信任何脑部毛病 可以藉着运动解决 |
[03:01] | That’s why all of us are really good tennis players. | 这就是为什么 我们都很擅长打网球 |
[03:04] | It’s a slippery slope. | 这会让人越陷越深,刚开始 |
[03:05] | First you go once a week, then three times a week… | 一周去一次,接着一周去三次 |
[03:08] | …and next thing you know… | 突然间你开口闭口都是 |
[03:10] | …you start sentences, ”My shrink says….” | “我的心理医生说…” |
[03:12] | My shrink says that’s a very common fear. | -我心理医生说那恐惧很平常 |
[03:15] | Therapy is just so self-indulgent. | -心理治疗实在有些自我放纵 |
[03:19] | Ancient man didn’t need shrinks to survive. | 古人不靠心理医生也活得下去 |
[03:22] | Ancient man only lived till 30. | -古人只活到30岁 |
[03:25] | Were my friends right? | -我的朋友们说对了吗? |
[03:26] | Had I crossed the line from pleasantly neurotic… | 我已从讨人喜欢的神经质 |
[03:28] | …into annoyingly troubled? | 跨越到惹人厌的烦躁吗? |
[03:30] | I decided to seek my own professional help. | 我寻求自己的专业协助 |
[03:33] | How can you not have a shrink? | 你没有心理医生? |
[03:35] | This is Manhattan. Even the shrinks have shrinks. | 在曼哈顿 连心理医生自己都有心理医生 |
[03:38] | The fact was, Stanford was right. | 史丹佛说得对,治疗师 |
[03:40] | The therapist was as ubiquitous in Manhattan as pirated cable. | 和偷接的第四台一样无所不在 |
[03:43] | I have three. | -我就有三个 |
[03:44] | You do not. | -才怪 |
[03:45] | I do: | 我真的有 |
[03:46] | one when I want to be cuddied… | 一个是当我需要温柔拥抱时 |
[03:48] | …one when I want tough love… | 一个是当我想要严厉教训时 |
[03:50] | …and one for when I just want to look at a really beautiful man. | 还有一个是当我想欣赏 潇洒美男子时 |
[03:53] | -That’s sick. -Which is why I see the other two. | -你真变态 -所以我才要看其他两个 |
[03:56] | -Do you want a name? -No, Miranda’s shrink referred me to one. | -需要我推荐吗? -米兰达帮我介绍了一个 |
[04:00] | Dr. Ellen Greenfield. | 艾伦葛林菲尔医生 |
[04:02] | Dr. G! My god! She is hot, hot, hot. | 葛医生?我的天,她超热门 |
[04:06] | Gwyneth Paltrow sees her. | 葛妮斯派特洛也找她 |
[04:07] | Why does she go to a shrink? | -她为什么看心理医生? |
[04:09] | She suffers from high self-esteem. | -她饱受自视过高之苦 |
[04:12] | While I was contemplating the couch, Miranda was enjoying hers. | 当我思量是否要接受心理治疗 米兰达舒服地坐在沙发上 |
[04:35] | Two nights later, she had another nocturnal rendezvous. | 两天后 她有了另一次深夜偶遇 |
[04:46] | Soon, Miranda found herself with a nightly playmate. | 不久,米兰达为自己找到一个 夜间的玩伴 |
[04:51] | A week later, I kept my date with Dr. G, celebrity shrink. | 一周后,我如期去看 名流心理医生…葛大夫 |
[04:55] | So Carrie, tell me why you’re here. | 凯莉,告诉我你为什么来这里 |
[04:59] | Well, my friends can’t handle me anymore. | 我的朋友们受不了我 |
[05:04] | You’re like very expensive foster care. | 你就像非常昂贵的寄养中心 |
[05:07] | What’s bothering them? | 什么事困扰她们? |
[05:10] | They tell me that I talk about my ex-boyfriend too much. | 她们说我讲太多前男友的事 |
[05:15] | But that’s normal, right, after a break up? | 但分手之后那是正常现象吧? |
[05:18] | I don’t like the term ”normal.” | -我不喜欢“正常”这个字眼 |
[05:19] | No, of course you don’t, because you wouldn’t have any patients. | -那当然 这样一来你就没有病人了 |
[05:25] | So, tell me about him: | 跟我谈谈他,前男友 |
[05:27] | The ex. | |
[05:32] | You know, I have to be honest. | 你知道… 我得对你坦白 |
[05:38] | I’m not sure I really believe in therapy. | 我不确定是否真相信心理治疗 |
[05:44] | I’m more of a ”solve your own problems” kind of gal. | 我比较算是自力救济型的人 |
[05:54] | okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:01] | He was smart. | 他很聪明 |
[06:05] | He was sexy, just totally screwed up. | 他很性感,只是心态不正常 |
[06:09] | He was playing all these games, and I didn’t know the rules. | 他一直在玩游戏 但我却不知道规则 |
[06:13] | You were playing games. | -你们一直在玩游戏? |
[06:14] | No, he was. I was just along for the ride. | -不,是他在玩 |
[06:18] | What about you? | -我只是奉陪下场 -那你呢? |
[06:20] | Was this the first time you dated a man who couldn’t give you what you wanted? | 这是你第一次跟一个 不能满足你需求的 |
[06:24] | Well, that’s a little easy, don’t you think? | 男人交往吗? 这问得倒轻松 |
[06:33] | okay. | 好吧… |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 也许我曾跟不适合我的人交往 |
[06:37] | Maybe I’ve dated men who were wrong for me, but who hasn’t? | 可是谁没有呢? |
[06:41] | The thing they have in common is you. | 但他们的共同点…是你 |
[06:46] | -What’s your point? -Maybe you are picking the wrong men. | -你想说什么? -也许你挑错男人了 |
[06:52] | Well, of course you pick the wrong guys. Jesus, I could have told you that. | 你当然挑错男人了 这种话我也会讲 |
[06:56] | Frankly, I think I picked the wrong therapist. | 坦白说 我想我挑错心理医生了 |
[07:00] | She just did not get me at all. She thought I was a game player. | 她一点也不了解我 |
[07:04] | You have to be. It’s the only way to deal with men. | -她以为我是游戏人间的高手 -这是对付男人的唯一办法 |
[07:07] | That’s healthy. Relationships are not about games. | 这种心态还真健康 感情无关游戏 |
[07:10] | They’re about mature and honest communication. | 而是成熟、真诚的沟通 |
[07:13] | This from a woman who plays peek-a-boo with her neighbor. | 你却跟邻居大玩躲猫猫 |
[07:16] | Games are empowering. | 如果你知道自己在做什么 |
[07:18] | If you know what you’re doing, you can control the situation. | 你就能完全控制局势 |
[07:21] | The only place you can control a man is in bed. | 你只能在床上控制男人 |
[07:24] | If we perpetually gave men blow jobs, we could run the world. | 若我们不断替男人口交 我们便能统治世界 |
[07:28] | At least our hands would be free to greet dignitaries and stuff. | 至少我们还能空出双手 |
[07:31] | Sorry. | 跟达官贵人打招呼 |
[07:32] | I mean, even if you’re in a relationship… | 就算是交往中,你仍得玩游戏 |
[07:35] | …you still have to play games. | |
[07:37] | Big and I played games. Look where it got us. | 大人物和我就是在玩游戏 看看我们的下场 |
[07:40] | But maybe the game is not really over. Maybe it’s just halftime. | 也许游戏还没真正结束 也许只是中场休息 |
[07:44] | That kind of delusional thinking is why you should be in therapy, too. | 有那种错误想法就是你为何 该接受心理治疗的原因 |
[07:48] | I do not pick the wrong guys. They pick me. | 我没有挑错男朋友 是他们找上我 |
[07:51] | So what, you’re like a fly strip for dysfunctional men? | 你就像专门吸引 缺陷男人的磁铁? |
[07:55] | Yeah, but one of those really pretty floral scented ones. | 而且还是漂亮 |
[07:59] | It’s slim pickings out there. | 有花样和香味的那种 找到好男人的机会渺茫 |
[08:01] | You can’t swing a Fendi purse without knocking over five losers. | 连甩个名牌皮包 都会打到五个蹩脚货 |
[08:06] | Where did all the great guys go? | 好男人都到哪儿去了? |
[08:11] | There It was.: happy hour in the valley of lost men. | 就是这里 |
[08:14] | Hello. | 失落男人谷的快乐时光 |
[08:16] | I’ve never seen this many of them rounded up in one space. | 我没看过这么多男人 同时聚集在一个地方 |
[08:19] | -What’s going on? -It’s sports night. | -这是怎么回事? -今晚是运动之夜 |
[08:22] | It certainly is. | 肯定是 |
[08:23] | Come on, girls. Let the games begin. | 来吧,姐妹们,比赛开打了 |
[08:27] | Sports night.: Every female’s fantasy… | 运动之夜,每个女人的梦想 |
[08:30] | …a room full of captive heterosexual men… | 整个房间都是 专注球赛的异性恋男子 |
[08:33] | …all looking to be distracted during commercial breaks. | 等着在广告时段分心 |
[08:36] | I’m getting a contact high from all the testosterone. | 这里充斥的睾丸酮 让我跃跃欲试 |
[08:41] | -We didn’t order these. -They’re on the house. | -我们没点这些 |
[08:43] | It’s sports night. Ladies drink for free. | -运动之夜,女士饮料免费 |
[08:46] | Forget Disneyland. This is the happiest place on Earth. | 忘了迪士尼乐园吧 |
[08:51] | Yes, indeed. | 这里才是世上最欢乐的地方 |
[08:55] | If you ladies will excuse me. | 姐妹们,容我失陪… |
[08:58] | I’m getting on the bench. | 我要上场了 |
[09:08] | -Who’s winning? -Knicks. | -哪一队领先? -尼克队 |
[09:10] | -Is that good? -You’re not a Knicks fan, I take it. | 那是好事吗? |
[09:14] | Not yet. | -我猜你不是尼克队球迷 -还不是 |
[09:16] | -I’m Don. -Samantha. | -我叫唐 -我叫莎曼珊 |
[09:18] | Don Seglar was a very successful importer of Mexican handbags. | 唐是一个成功的 墨西哥手提包进口商 |
[09:22] | He was fanatical about two things.: keeping the price of forelgn labor down… | 他对两件事着迷 |
[09:26] | …and the Knicks. | 压抑外劳工资以及尼克队 |
[09:27] | -Maybe I can teach you a few things. -And vice versa! | -我可以教你几件事 -或者由我来教你 |
[09:31] | It’s 10 seconds left. Pass, you motherfucker! | 还剩十秒钟 快传球,你这白痴 |
[09:35] | We need to penetrate, drive to the basket. | 得把球送到篮下 |
[09:38] | Get it to Johnson. He’s on fire tonight. Go L.J., go! | 强森今晚火力全开 |
[09:43] | Go! Score! | 加油,拉瑞强森,快得分 得分 |
[09:48] | which Is exactly what Samantha did two hours later. | 这正是莎曼珊两小时后的写照 |
[09:59] | When I got home that night, I couldn’t get Charlotte’s words out of my head. | 我回到家后 夏绿蒂的话在我脑中萦绕不去 |
[10:03] | We spent our childhoods playing games. | 我们在童年玩的游戏 |
[10:05] | Were they all just primers for the games we played as adults? | 是成年后所玩游戏的入门吗? |
[10:09] | Were relationships just a big chess match.: strategy moves, countermoves… | 男女交往 是否只是一盘西洋棋局? 策略、步法、反制 |
[10:13] | …all designed to keep your opponent off balance until you win? | 全都设计好让对手失去优势 直到赢得比赛为止? |
[10:17] | Was there such a thing as an honest relationship? | 究竟有没有诚实的男女关系? |
[10:20] | or was It true? | 这是真的吗? |
[10:21] | Do you have to play games to make a relationship work? | 玩游戏是感情的成功之本? |
[10:25] | I went out with this girl on Saturday night. We had a great time. | 礼拜六我和一个女生约会 我们相处得很愉快 |
[10:29] | I didn’t call her again until Thursday, so I didn’t seem eager. | 我到了礼拜四才打电话给她 这样便不会显得猴急 |
[10:33] | I went out with this guy on Saturday night. I thought we had a great time. | 礼拜六我和一个男生约会 我们相处得很愉快 |
[10:37] | The asshole doesn’t call me until Thursday. | 这混蛋到了礼拜四才打给我 |
[10:39] | I screened his call and didn’t return it until Monday. | 我过滤他的电话 而且直到礼拜一才回电 |
[10:42] | I gave my boyfriend an ultimatum. Propose by Christmas or it’s over. | 我给男友下了最后通牒 圣诞节前求婚,否则便分手 |
[10:46] | My girlfriends said that was a game. I think it was just smart. | 我的朋友说这是在耍手段 我认为这招很聪明 |
[10:49] | Besides, if he doesn’t come through, I can always secretly get pregnant. | 就算他不肯就范 我还是可以偷偷怀孕 |
[10:53] | The next day, I reluctantly showed up for my second appointment with Dr. G. | 隔天,我勉强赴葛医生 第二次约诊 |
[10:58] | I was still a skeptic and I’d already read every New Yorker in the waiting room. | 我仍对此心存怀疑 在候诊室内读每本“纽约客” |
[11:02] | When you think about lt, what was I getting out of this anyway? | 我到底能从中获得什么? |
[11:05] | And then, at five minutes to my last scheduled hour… | 然后,在五分钟的间隔时间里 我得到了答案 |
[11:09] | …I got my answer. | 嗨 嗨 |
[11:18] | My third appointment with Dr. G.: | 我和葛医生的第三次约诊 |
[11:20] | I had come a little early to catch up on my reading. | 我提早到了一些… 以赶上我的阅读进度 |
[11:32] | Hi. I’m Seth. | 我叫赛斯 |
[11:36] | Hi. Carrie. | 我是凯莉 |
[11:39] | I thought we could go on playing this coy game, or I could introduce myself. | 我想我应该来自我介绍 |
[11:44] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你这么做 |
[11:47] | Especially since I had worn my new dress for the occasion. | 尤其是我穿了新洋装 |
[11:50] | That New Yorker is from last year. | 那本“纽约客”是去年的 |
[11:53] | Well, this New Yorker is a little behind on her reading. | 我这个纽约客 阅读进度有点落后了 |
[11:58] | So, how long you been a Dr. G convert? | 你追随葛医生多久了? |
[12:00] | Not very long, just three sessions. | 不久,才三次 |
[12:04] | I just had my one-year anniversary. | 我今天正好过一周年纪念 |
[12:07] | What’d she give you, a cake or something? | -她送你什么?蛋糕? |
[12:09] | A really big bill. | -一大笔帐单 |
[12:12] | Listen, this is gonna sound a little weird. | 这听起来可能很怪 |
[12:15] | Would you have dinner with me sometime? | 你愿意和我吃晚餐吗? |
[12:19] | Sure. | 当然,我很乐意 |
[12:21] | I’d like that. | |
[12:26] | -Call me, all right? -okay. | 打电话给我,好吗? |
[12:30] | Maybe It was unethical making a date… | 或许在心理医生的候诊室内 |
[12:33] | …with Seth Robinson, photographer, in my shrink’s waiting room… | 和摄影师赛斯罗宾森 |
[12:36] | …but there was something about him. | 敲定约会是不道德的 但他有特殊之处 |
[12:40] | Come on in. | 请进,凯莉 |
[12:43] | Well, you’re dressed up. | 你打扮得好隆重 |
[12:45] | He’s a photographer. | 他是个摄影师 |
[12:49] | -And you met him at your shrink’s? -It wasn’t a setup or anything. | -你在心理医生那里认识的? -这一切皆是偶然 |
[12:53] | Jeez, what if he’s crazy? | 万一他是疯子怎么办? |
[12:55] | It’s the crazy ones that have the good pills. | 疯子才有好药方 |
[12:59] | That’s it! Go, Marcus! Go! | 就是这样,上,马克斯 |
[13:02] | Excuse me, but why is that on and who is Marcus? | 抱歉,为什么看这个 还有谁是马克斯? |
[13:05] | Marcus Camby, Knicks forward. | 马克斯坎比,尼克队前锋 |
[13:07] | Now that Ewing is injured, he needs to pull it out. | 他真的有所表现了 |
[13:09] | When did we start caring about basketball? | 你什么时候开始关心篮球? |
[13:13] | Don is obsessed. I don’t get laid unless the Knicks win. | 唐走火入魔,除非尼克队赢球 不然他不跟我上床 |
[13:16] | Can I just say? | 而他们和我可说是节节败退 |
[13:17] | They and I have been on a very long losing streak. | |
[13:20] | -That’s awful. -No kidding. | 真惨 |
[13:22] | The Knicks are the only ones getting screwed. | 尼克队是唯一被“操”的 |
[13:25] | Come on, you fuckers! | -上,你们这群软脚虾 |
[13:27] | Why are you staying with him? | -你为什么还要跟他在一起? |
[13:28] | Because the sex, what I can remember, was unbelievable. | 因为性生活… 就我记忆所及,实在妙不可言 |
[13:35] | Yes! | 太好了…他们赢了 |
[13:37] | They won! | -他们赢了,我走了 |
[13:40] | -I’ve got to go. -Go. | -去吧…去做爱吧 |
[13:42] | Have sex. Go! | 隔天晚上 |
[13:46] | The next night, Miranda got a pleasant surprise. | 米兰达获得意外惊喜 |
[13:57] | Her date thought It was time they moved past peek-a-boo to playing doctor. | 她的玩伴认为不该再玩躲猫猫 而是玩医生看病的游戏 |
[14:15] | Miranda wanted to play falr, so she gave him a little tIt for tat. | 米兰达希望公平 所以她决定礼尚往来 |
[14:22] | All over town, people were getting lucky. | 整个城市的人都很幸运 |
[14:24] | Seth and I were having a great first date at the coffee shop. | 赛斯和我的初次约会棒极了 |
[14:27] | And what about the plant? | -那盆栽是怎么回事? |
[14:30] | I know. She always has it in a different place. | -她总是不停变换位置 |
[14:32] | Maybe it’s some sort of Dr. G psychological test. | 也许这是葛医生的心理测验 |
[14:36] | -That’s it. It’s Where’s Waido. -Yeah. | -没错,像“瓦多在哪里?” |
[14:39] | And it needs to be watered. | -而且还需要浇水 |
[14:42] | -It’s plastic. -Are you sure? | -它是塑胶花 -你确定吗? |
[14:45] | I touched it. | 我摸过了 |
[14:47] | You touched Dr. G’s plant? | 你摸葛医生的盆栽? |
[14:49] | I’ve been going to her over a year. I got bored. | 我已经去了一年,难免会无聊 |
[14:55] | Then you came along. | -然后你出现了 |
[14:58] | -Well, that’s sweet. -No, it’s true. | -你真会说话 不,是真的 |
[15:01] | There was something about him. I felt like I could talk to him about anything. | 我觉得我可以跟他谈任何事 |
[15:05] | And in the splrIt of psychological health and not playing games… | 为了心理健康并且不再玩游戏 |
[15:09] | …I decided to be honest. | 我决定诚实相告 |
[15:10] | I like you. | -我喜欢你 |
[15:14] | I like you, too. | -我也喜欢你 |
[15:23] | Later that week, Miranda went shopping for dinner. | 过了几天,米兰达去采买晚餐 |
[15:41] | Shopping quickly devolved into a game of hide and seek. | 采买随即变成了捉迷藏的游戏 |
[16:00] | I thought I’d be an aduIt here and come over and introduce myself. | 我想我该成熟点过来自我介绍 |
[16:04] | Hi. | |
[16:06] | I’m Miranda. | 我是米兰达,你知道的… |
[16:08] | You know. | |
[16:14] | Across the airshaft. | 通风口对面的 |
[16:16] | Yeah, right. You’re the girl who lives above the guy I’ve been cruising. | 对了,你住在 跟我调情的男人楼上 |
[16:24] | Miranda realized she was still playing with an imaginary friend… | 米兰达这才明白 她仍在和想像中的朋友玩游戏 |
[16:28] | …just like she did when she was five. | 就跟她五岁时一样 |
[16:31] | The next day, she called her shrink for an emergency session. | 隔天她联络心理医生 预约紧急治疗 |
[16:34] | Meanwhile, Sam had decided she would celebrate… | 莎曼珊决定在唐家 |
[16:37] | …the end of the basketball season and the return of her sex life… | 观赏尼克队的决赛 庆祝篮球的球季进入尾声 |
[16:40] | …by watching the final Knicks game at Don’s. | 恢复性生活 |
[16:50] | Baby! | |
[16:53] | In a minute, baby. | 宝贝,再等一下 |
[16:55] | The Mets are playing Chicago. | 大都会队和白袜队就要开打了 |
[16:57] | Now that basketball is over, I can give them my full attention. | 现在篮球结束了 我可以专心看棒球 |
[17:00] | They’ve been playing lousy ball this year. | 今年他们战绩烂透了 |
[17:04] | The idea of lasting through another sexless season… | 想到要再撑一整季的无性生活 |
[17:07] | …was more than Samantha could take. | 已非莎曼珊能容忍 |
[17:10] | So, she forfelted the game. | 因此她弃权了 |
[17:16] | Meanwhile, I was getting plenty of action. | 同时,我的进展也很精彩 |
[17:19] | Seth and I had just come back from another amazing date. | 赛斯和我 从另一次美好的约会返家 |
[17:22] | You want to come in? | -你想进来吗? |
[17:24] | I think I already am. | -我想我已经进来了 |
[17:30] | This is great. | 你的公寓真不错 |
[17:33] | You have all the classics here: Clue, Parcheesi, and Twister. | 你有各种经典游戏 巴棋戏…还有扭扭乐 |
[17:39] | I was the seventh grade Twister champion. | 我是七年级的扭扭乐冠军 |
[17:43] | -Is that a challenge? -Yeah. | 这是在下战书吗? |
[17:46] | All right, buddy. It’s go time. | 好,那就开始吧 |
[18:11] | -How are you holding up? -Feeling good, my friend. | -你还行吗? -吾友,好得很… |
[18:18] | Left foot yellow. | 左脚黄色 |
[18:21] | I guess that one’s mine. | 我想那块是我的 |
[18:23] | You’re in a very compromising position. | 你这种姿势很不雅 |
[18:26] | I believe I’m in about 20 compromising positions. | 我可以做出20种不雅的姿势 |
[18:32] | I am not gonna lose my concentration. | 我不要分心 |
[18:45] | In no time It was ”yellow pants off.” | 很快便成了宽衣游戏 |
[18:48] | So what do you think Dr. G would have to say about this? | 你想葛医生会怎么说? |
[18:52] | Very bad. | 不乖,坏透了的病人 |
[18:54] | Bad patients. | |
[19:00] | I have to tell you. | 我得告诉你,我不是很相信 |
[19:02] | I’m not really into therapy, I think it’s kind of bullshit. | 心理治疗,我觉得是鬼扯 |
[19:06] | -I’m telling Dr. G on you. -No, no! | 我要跟葛医生说 不要… |
[19:11] | -Cross your heart. -Hope to die. | -你发誓? -我发誓 |
[19:17] | So why are you in therapy, seriously? | 说真的 你为什么看心理医生? |
[19:21] | I’m really fucked up about women. | 我对女人有心理障碍 |
[19:23] | After I sleep with them, I completely lose interest. | 我跟她们上床之后 就会完全失去兴趣 |
[19:28] | What about you? What’s your problem? | 你呢?你有什么问题? |
[19:30] | I believe in therapy, this moment Is called ”the breakthrough.” | 我想在心理治疗中 这一刻可称之为突破 |
[19:39] | I pick the wrong men. | 我总是挑错男人 |
[19:50] | Although she’d made some good points, I stopped seeing Dr. G immediately. | 虽然她说对了一些事 我决定从此不再去上门 |
[19:54] | I couldn’t rlsk the humiliation of running into Seth in the waiting room. | 我不想冒着 在候诊室撞见赛斯的尴尬风险 |
[19:59] | My friends totally understand. | 我的朋友们完全能了解 |