时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | You can count on one hand | 纽约客期待的事情 |
[00:49] | the things a new YorKer will wait for. | 一只手就可以数得出来 |
[00:52] | My list inCludes: the perfect apartment, | 我的清单包括:完美的公寓 |
[00:55] | 贝纳迪诺餐厅的巧克力酥 | |
[00:58] | and the annual manolo blahnik sale. | 还有曼诺罗布雷尼克年度拍卖 |
[01:01] | After four dates with the furniture designer, | 在与设计师约会四次 |
[01:04] | whose kiss made my knees weak, | 他的吻令我双脚发软后 |
[01:07] | this new YorKer had waited long enough. | 我这个纽约客等待得够久了 |
[01:09] | So, do you wanna sleep over? | 想在这里过夜吗? |
[01:15] | I have to feed pete. | 我得要喂皮特,明天还要早起 |
[01:18] | I have to get up early in the morning. | |
[01:24] | Apparently, that new YorKer had not. | 显然的,他却不期待 |
[01:32] | When one door closes, another one opens. | 当一扇门关闭 另一扇门会开启 |
[01:36] | At 2:00am, the door that opened was samantha’s. | 半夜两点,莎曼珊家的门开了 |
[01:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:53] | Freda in 1D was held up at gunpoint. | -1D的芙雷达被抢了 |
[01:56] | oh, my god! | -我的天 |
[01:57] | It’s under control. we have the suspect on tape. | 情况已经受到控制 嫌犯被监视录影带拍下 |
[02:00] | This is supposed to be a safe building. | 这应该是一栋安全的大楼 |
[02:03] | It was late. doorman was off duty. he entered behind somebody’s guest. | 当时很晚,门房已经下班了 他尾随其他访客进来的 |
[02:08] | That’s awful. | 真糟糕 |
[02:11] | The guy came in behind the guy who came in samantha. | 他尾随的正是莎曼珊的客人 |
[02:14] | That’s terrible. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[02:16] | – who has a guest at 2:00am? – I have no idea. | -谁会在半夜两点有访客? -我不知道 |
[02:21] | – what did everybody do last night? – nothing. | -你们昨晚都在做什么? -没什么 |
[02:25] | – nothing. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -没什么 -我不想说 |
[02:27] | Did you sleep with someone on the second date? | 你第二次约会就跟人上床? |
[02:30] | No. the third date. | 是第三次,跟亚历山卓连力 |
[02:32] | Alexander lemly, the investment banker I met at an art show. | 在艺术展上遇到的银行家 |
[02:35] | – the sex was bad? – it was good, exCept… | -床上功夫不好? -很好,不过… |
[02:42] | I don’t think I can say it. | -我不想讲 |
[02:44] | Get over yourself. | -自己去克服吧 |
[02:46] | What happened? | -到底怎么了? |
[02:50] | When he… | -当他那个… |
[02:52] | You know. | 你们知道的 |
[02:53] | Came, orgasmed, shot his wad. | -要来了,高潮,射精 |
[02:56] | He said: | -他说… |
[02:57] | You fucking bitch! you fucking whore! | 该死的婊子,该死的荡妇 |
[03:05] | – why would he say that? – BeCause you were fucking him? | -他为什么要那么说? -因为你在跟他做爱? |
[03:11] | He didn’t say it at the drycleaners, but when he was in you. | 他又不是对着干洗店的人说 他是对着你说 |
[03:16] | Do you think i’m a whore? | 你们觉得我是荡妇? |
[03:18] | If you’re a whore, what does that make me? | 你要是荡妇,我是什么? |
[03:23] | – do you think i’m a whore? – you have had a lot of bone in you. | -你们觉得我是荡妇? -你再正派不过了 |
[03:28] | This is bad. nobody wants to marry a whore. | 这很糟糕 谁会想要娶荡妇为妻? |
[03:31] | Even charlotte is having more sex than me. | 连夏绿蒂做的爱都比我多 |
[03:34] | What about aidan? | -艾登怎么样? -他怎么样? |
[03:36] | I don’t know what’s going on. we’re spending a lot of time together. | 我不知道怎么回事 我们在一起的时间很长 |
[03:41] | He keeps asking me out. but he doesn’t wanna sleep with me. | 他一直约我出去 就是不肯跟我睡 |
[03:44] | – gay. – he’s not gay. | -同志? -他不是同志 |
[03:47] | – mother issues? – I don’t think so. | -恋母情结? -我看不是 |
[03:50] | – maybe his dick curves to the right. – we’ll work it out. i’ll go left. | -或许他的小弟弟右曲 -这种事情好解决 |
[03:54] | I may never know. | 我可能永远不会知道了 |
[03:56] | Wait too long to sleep with someone, you become just friends. | 拖太久上床就会错失良机 变成普通朋友 |
[04:01] | As supposed to his fucking bitch, his fucking whore. | 而不能成为该死的婊子 该死的荡妇 |
[04:06] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[04:08] | If samantha was right, I had little time left | 要是莎曼珊说对了 |
[04:12] | before the relationship-window closed. | 我的时间所剩不多 |
[04:14] | So I wore my little dress that left little to the imagination. | 所以我穿上清凉的衣服 引他无限遐想 |
[04:18] | Do you want to take this inside? | -要不要帮我拿进来? |
[04:21] | I better get home. I gotta… | -我得回家了,我要… |
[04:23] | You gotta get up early. whatever. | 你要早起,管他的 |
[04:39] | – what’s going on up there? – do you just wanna be friends? | -这是怎么回事? -你只想当朋友吗? |
[04:43] | I don’t know. is that how you kiss your friends? | 我不知道 你是这样亲吻朋友的吗? |
[04:47] | Why don’t you wanna sleep with me? | 你为什么不跟我上床? |
[04:50] | Whatever it is i’d rather know sooner than later. | 不管是什么原因,我都要知道 |
[04:54] | I do wanna sleep with you. | 我想跟你上床 |
[04:58] | I do. look at you. | 我真的想,看看你 |
[05:02] | I’ve been down that road before. | 我以前做过同样的事 |
[05:04] | I’ve slept with women quickly and i’m still single. | 很快就跟女人上床 而我现在仍是单身 |
[05:12] | My new thing is, I want to try and sleep with somebody I care about. | 我想试试看只跟关心的人上床 |
[05:20] | I really think that I can care about you. | 我想我可以真的关心你 |
[05:25] | It’s only been a week and a half. don’t people date anymore? | 我们只交往一个多礼拜 现在的人都不约会了吗? |
[05:31] | Why did I expect to sleep with him after only a week and a half? | 我怎么会期待跟一个 只交往一个多礼拜的人上床? |
[05:35] | Had I become so jaded | 我变得过于轻佻 |
[05:37] | that I didn’t recognize romance when it kissed me on the lips? | 以致于亲吻对我来说 不算是恋爱? |
[05:40] | Modern women need a Cheat-sheet to remind us romance isn’t dead. | 或许现代的女人需要小抄 来提醒“恋爱未死” (恋爱) |
[05:48] | RomanCe. | 恋爱 |
[05:49] | I tell you, it didn’t even occur to me, which is so depressing. | 我连想都没想到 真是令人沮丧 |
[05:55] | Is that what 13 years of dating in manhattan does to a woman? | 女人在曼哈顿约会十三年 都会变成这样吗? |
[05:58] | I’ll tell you what it does. it gives you chlamydia. | 我告诉你会怎么样 你会得到衣原体 |
[06:01] | ExCuse me? | 那是什么? |
[06:03] | My gynecologist called me today. | 我的妇科医生今天告诉我 |
[06:05] | My tests, which she threw in for good measure, were positive. | 她额外帮我做的检验 结果呈现阳性 |
[06:10] | It’s not terrible. there aren’t any symptoms, but it can cause infertility. | 不是很糟糕,没有症状 不过可能导致不孕 |
[06:15] | I guess it’s good I caught it. I mean… | 我想这样也不是不好… |
[06:18] | Not that I caught it, but that I found out. | 我得到了,还好也发现了 |
[06:21] | – you got it from steve? – I don’t know. | -史蒂夫传染给你的? -我不知道 |
[06:24] | It could be any number of guys, | 也可能是其他人 |
[06:26] | which is what I told my gynecologist. she seemed a little judgmental. | 当我告诉我的妇科医生时 她似乎有一点批评之意 |
[06:30] | She told me to ContaCt all the people that I might have given it to, | 她说我应该通知 所有可能受到我传染的人 |
[06:35] | so they can all be treated. | 这样他们才能去就医 |
[06:37] | I knew what was bothering her. the same thought had bothered me | 米兰达困扰的事 跟我的困扰一样 |
[06:41] | since the guy i’d been seeing for 10 days asked me to slow down. | 我正在约会的男人告诉我 不要太急躁 |
[06:44] | If you’re a 30 something woman in manhattan and you’re sexually active, | 如果你三十几岁,住在曼哈顿 性生活频繁 |
[06:50] | it’s inevitable that you’ll rack up a certain number of partners. | 无可避免的性伴侣数目 会累积得很可观 |
[06:53] | But how many is too many men? | 但是多少才算是太多? |
[06:56] | Are we simply romantically challenged or are we sluts? | 我们到底是恋爱狂热 还是荡妇? |
[07:01] | It was the question on charlotte’s mind. | 这件事也盘据着夏绿蒂的心头 |
[07:03] | – how’s your swordfish? – fine, thanks. | -你的箭鱼好吃吗? -很好吃,谢谢 |
[07:07] | – you’re awfully quiet tonight. – sorry, my mind is somewhere else. | -你今晚异常安静 -抱歉,我心神不宁 |
[07:12] | You fucking bitch! you fucking whore! | 该死的婊子,该死的荡妇 |
[07:16] | I hate putting people out of work, but it happens after a merger. | 我不喜欢裁员 不过公司合并之后就是这样 |
[07:21] | Maybe I should teach ESL on the side. | 或许我应该去教英文当副业 |
[07:25] | Are you sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事? |
[07:28] | ACtually…what you said the other night kind of bothered me. | 其实 你那天晚上说的话让我很困扰 |
[07:35] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[07:38] | You know when we were in bed and you… | 我们在床上的时候,你… |
[07:44] | You yelled out something. | 喊叫了一些话 |
[07:47] | – during my sleep? – no, during sex. | -我睡觉的时候? -不是,做爱的时候 |
[07:57] | I don’t remember saying anything. | 我不记得说过什么 |
[08:00] | I remember it being very nice. what did I say? | 我记得过程很美妙 我到底说了什么? |
[08:07] | It’s not important. i’m sure it was in the heat of the moment. | 那不重要,我想只是一时冲动 没有关系 |
[08:13] | Do you want to try my swordfish? it really is good. | 要不要尝尝我的箭鱼?很好吃 |
[08:17] | By dessert, charlotte had decided to forget it and call it a do-over. | 吃甜点时 夏绿蒂决定忘掉这件事 |
[08:22] | – you fucking bitch! fucking whore! – that! that’s what you said. | -该死的婊子,该死的荡妇 -你又说了 |
[08:27] | – what? – just then. you said it again. | -什么? -你刚才又说了一遍 |
[08:30] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[08:33] | You fucking bitch, you fucking whore. | 该死的婊子,该死的荡妇 |
[08:36] | My god, are you sure? | 我的天,你确定吗? |
[08:41] | That’s terrible. that’s a horrible thing to say. I had no idea. | 这样真的很糟糕 我自己都不知道 |
[08:47] | I just get lost in the moment. I don’t think that about you. | 我刚才无法思考 想的全都是你 |
[08:54] | Believe me, you are sweet, smart and lovely. | 相信我,你甜美,聪明又可爱 |
[08:59] | You are the kind of woman I hope to marry some day. | 是我理想的妻子典型 |
[09:06] | I promise never to say that again. | 我保证不再那么说了 |
[09:10] | That’s terrible. | 真的很糟糕 |
[09:13] | As charlotte started to feel better, miranda started to feel worse. | 当夏绿蒂感觉好转之际 米兰达开始感到难受 |
[09:17] | Steve, can we not? | 史蒂夫,可不可以不要? |
[09:21] | I’m just getting started. i’m only at the neck. | 我才刚开始吻你的脖子 |
[09:24] | Maybe you’ll change your mind when i’m down around your elbows. | 等我吻到你的手肘 或许你会改变心意 |
[09:28] | I can’t tonight, I have chlamydia. | 今晚不行,我有衣原体 |
[09:35] | I don’t even know what that is, but it sounds like a problem. | 我不知道那是什么 不过好像是个问题 |
[09:41] | It’s not a big deal. it’s just a sexually transmitted disease. | 没什么大不了的 只是性行为传染的疾病 |
[09:47] | I might have given it to you or you to me. | 我可能传染给你 也可能是你传染给我 |
[09:51] | Either way, you should get tested. | 不管怎样,你得要去检查 |
[09:56] | I’m afraid of doctors. I don’t even have one. | 我最怕医生,我根本不看医生 |
[09:59] | Go to the free clinic. whatever. | 去义诊中心检查 |
[10:02] | What’s gonna happen, does it hurt when you pee? | 会怎么样呢? 尿尿的时候会痛? |
[10:05] | Men are just carriers, there aren’t any symptoms at all. | 男人是带原者,毫无症状 |
[10:09] | Then why do I need to Know?. | 那我为什么要知道感染与否? |
[10:12] | If you don’t get treated you can pass it on to other people. | 你要是不接受治疗 可能会传染给别人 |
[10:16] | You are my only other person, and you already have it. | 你是我唯一的性伴侣 你已经感染了 |
[10:21] | Yeah, but if you’ve got it, we’ll keep passing it back and forth. | 如果你真的感染了 我们之间就没完没了 |
[10:26] | I’d rather not sleep with you until it’s out of my body. | 那我完全康复之前都不碰你 |
[10:29] | I’ve got six more days of antibiotics. | 我还要再用抗生素六天 |
[10:32] | Will you please just take care of it? get it over with. | 拜托你去好吗?好好接受治疗 |
[10:43] | Steve’s trip to the doctor didn’t cure his fear of doctors. | 史蒂夫这趟看医生之旅 对他的恐惧没什么帮助 |
[10:49] | – drop your trousers. – there’s nothing wrong down there. | -裤子脱掉 -这里没什么问题 |
[10:53] | I’m here because my girlfriend said to get the test. | 是我女朋友叫我来这里 接受检查 |
[10:56] | I need a sample from the inside of your penis. | 我需要你阴茎的抽样 |
[11:00] | As steve faced something every man dreads, | 当史蒂夫正在面对 男人害怕的问题 |
[11:03] | Miranda faced something every woman dreads. | 米兰达也在面对 女人害怕的事 |
[11:06] | She was making a list of all the men she’d slept with. | 她正在列所有 跟她睡过男人的清单 |
[11:09] | At least all the ones she could remember. | 至少那些她记得的 |
[11:15] | She wondered how she did all these men | 她纳闷自己如何能 一边搞这些男人 |
[11:18] | and did her law degree and became a successful lawyer. | 一边还能拿到法律学位 成为一名成功的律师 |
[11:22] | Samantha knew her number was up there. | 莎曼珊知道 自己睡过男人的数字 |
[11:25] | But she didn’t know everybody else knew. | 但是她不知道其他人也知道了 |
[11:29] | We know it was you who buzzed in the gunman. | 我们知道是你把抢匪带进来的 |
[11:32] | – ExCuse me? – you always have guests. | -你说什么? -你一天到晚有访客 |
[11:36] | Every time i’m in this elevator you’re with a different man. | 我每次进电梯 就看到你跟不同的男人在一起 |
[11:40] | That’s ridiculous. | 这话太荒谬了 |
[12:07] | This is your floor. | 你的楼层到了 |
[12:12] | ExCuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:16] | The next day, miranda’s sex life was flashing before her as well. | 次日,米兰达的性生活 也快速地从她眼前闪过 |
[12:21] | ThanKs. ok. sorry to bother you. | 谢谢,好的 |
[12:24] | Congratulations. | 抱歉打扰了,恭喜你 |
[12:26] | Now you’re married, you don’t have to worry about stuff like this. | 你现在结婚了 就不用担心这一类的事情 |
[12:30] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[12:34] | Miss hobbes, line two is still holding. | 霍布斯小姐,二线正在等候 |
[12:38] | – miranda hobbes. – hi, it’s david, returning a call. | -米兰达霍布斯 -我是大卫,回你电话 |
[12:43] | – how have you been? – lousy, i’m partner. all work, no play. | -近来好吗? -很糟,我升格合伙人,很累 |
[12:47] | – what do you want? – it’s kind of awkward. | -你有什么事? -这有一点难以启齿 |
[12:51] | I’m busy, spit it out. what is it? | 我很忙,有屁快放 |
[12:53] | ok. i’ve got this… | -我得了衣原体,就是… |
[12:57] | – it’s chlamydia. WhiCh is… – I know what chlamydia is. | -我知道衣原体是什么 |
[13:03] | – perhaps you should get tested. – i’ve been tested. | -或许你应该接受检查 -我检查过了 |
[13:07] | – ReCently? – yes. is that it? | -最近吗? -没错,说完了吗? |
[13:10] | Yes. No… did you have it? | 是,不…你有受感染吗? |
[13:14] | Is that your business? you call me after months to discuss my health? | 关你什么事?几个月后 你突然打来关心我的健康 |
[13:18] | – yes, I had it. so, what? – perhaps you gave it to me. | -是,我是有感染,又怎么样 -或许是你传染给我的 |
[13:24] | – what are you gonna do, sue me? – you could have called. | -怎么样?想告我吗? -你至少可以打通电话 |
[13:28] | – you told me never to call you. – now I remember why. bye! | -是你叫我不要再打电话的 -我想起来为什么了,再见 |
[13:32] | Meanwhile, I was still waiting for the diagnosis on my relationship. | 在此同时 我还在等待我感情的诊断 |
[13:36] | Would aidan become friend or boyfriend? | 艾登会是男友还是朋友? |
[13:39] | Delivery for miss bradshaw. | 布雷萧小姐的外送 |
[13:42] | It’s about time. I ordered this years ago. | 该是时候了,我一年前就叫了 |
[13:50] | He certainly kissed like a boyfriend. | 他的吻确实像男朋友 |
[13:54] | Don’t you have two matching plates? | 你没有成对的盘子吗? |
[13:56] | No. | 没有 |
[13:58] | What do you use for wine, promotional coffee mugs? | 那你都用什么喝酒? 赠品马克杯? |
[14:02] | But he teased me like a friend. | 他取笑我的方式像朋友 |
[14:06] | Come here. let me get this. | 过来,我来弄 |
[14:09] | Boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[14:10] | I don’t care what anybody says. I think catherine Zeta-Jones is hot. | 我不管其他人怎么说 凯萨琳齐塔琼斯好正点 |
[14:14] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[14:17] | Not as hot as you, but she’s hot. | 当然没有你正点 |
[14:20] | Boyfriend. and liar. | 不过还是很正点 男朋友兼骗子 |
[14:26] | – I think samantha was right. – about what? | -我觉得莎曼珊说对了 -什么对了? |
[14:29] | Me and aidan. I think we’re just friends who kiss occasionally. | 我跟艾登只能当朋友 偶尔接吻的朋友 |
[14:33] | – why are you whispering? – cos he’s still here. | -你为什么要说悄悄话? -因为他还在这里 |
[14:37] | That’s promising. | 还有希望 |
[14:39] | He’s been in the bathroom for half an hour. | 他已经在浴室待半小时了 |
[14:43] | All we did was eat chinese and watch ”zorro”. | 我们只有一起吃中国菜 和看“蒙面侠苏洛” |
[14:45] | Now i’m working and he’s reading the paper on the john. | 我现在在工作 他在厕所看报纸 |
[14:48] | This isn’t romance, this is bullshit. | 这不叫恋爱,这简直狗屁 |
[14:51] | – carrie! – yeah? | -凯莉 -什么事? |
[14:53] | Come here a second. | 过来一下 |
[14:55] | I have to go, my friend wants to see me in the bathroom. | 我得挂电话了 我的朋友叫我到浴室去 |
[14:59] | What did you want, beCause… | 你需要什么吗? |
[15:08] | Wow. | 好棒 |
[15:10] | It’s like a danielle steele novel in here. | 好像罗曼史小说中的情节 |
[15:13] | From a writer, i’m pretty sure that’s an insult. | 从一个作家口中说出 |
[15:17] | No, this is… wow. | 我确定这是个污辱 不是,这真的很棒 |
[15:22] | I thought a bath would help you relax. you seemed kind of tense. | 我想泡澡能帮你舒缓情绪 你好像很紧绷 |
[15:27] | Are you sure this isn’t just a cheap ploy to see me naked? | 这可是你想看我裸体的 低级诡计? |
[15:30] | Will you be naked? | 你会裸体吗? |
[15:33] | That’s the thing about baths. | 泡澡不就是要那样 |
[15:37] | This is about you, so enjoy. | 随便你,好好享受 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna get going. | 我得走了 |
[15:45] | But that doesn’t make us friends cos i’ll be thinking about you naked. | 但这样并不表示我们只是朋友 我会想着你裸体的样子 |
[15:58] | Big tub, little person. | 大浴缸,只有我一个人 |
[16:06] | You talked me into it. | 你说服我了 |
[16:19] | So now what? | 现在怎么样? |
[16:21] | Now what, what? we’re just taking a bath. | 什么怎么样?我们一起泡澡 |
[16:25] | Fuck it, let’s just do it. | 或者是,我们干脆做了 |
[16:28] | This isn’t how it should happen. you said this was just a bath. | 这样是不可以的 我们只是在泡澡 |
[16:32] | – come on, who cares? – you do. and I do too now. | -拜托,谁在乎? -你在乎,我也开始在乎了 |
[16:38] | ok. out of the tub. | 够了,离开浴缸 |
[16:42] | The next night, samantha was feeling exposed. | 次晚 莎曼珊感到毫无隐私可言 |
[16:51] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[16:58] | – good evening. – hello. | -晚安 -你好 |
[17:15] | If you wanna say something about me, say it to my face. | 如果你们要谈论我 就当着我的面说 |
[17:19] | You’re bad for the building. | 你是这栋住宅的害虫 |
[17:22] | – what? – you have too many visitors. | -什么? -你的访客太多了 |
[17:24] | – there are always men in the hall. – I got robbed because of you. | -大厅里总是有男人 -你害我被抢 |
[17:29] | I can’t close my left eye. | 我的左眼闭不起来 |
[17:34] | They practically chased me like I was fuckenstein. | 他们追着我不放 好像我是做爱怪物 |
[17:37] | They can’t evict you for having sex. | 他们不能因为你做爱而驱逐你 |
[17:40] | They’re jealous, dried up old farts who haven’t had sex since eisenhower. | 那些干瘪的老家伙在嫉妒 他们八成几百年没做过爱 |
[17:44] | I remind them of what they can’t have. it might be time to move. | 而我让他们想到自己有多悲惨 或许我该搬家了 |
[17:50] | You can’t. you have a rent-Controlled apartment on the upper east side. | 不行,那可是位于上东城的 租金管制公寓 |
[17:53] | This isn’t rent control, it’s life control. | -不是租金管制,是生活管制 |
[17:56] | I have to go, I have a date with aidan. | -我得挂电话,跟艾登有约会 |
[17:58] | Don’t tell me you’re not having sex yet. | 不要告诉我你们还没上床 |
[18:00] | – we’re not having sex yet. – what are you doing? | -我们还没上床 -你们在做什么? |
[18:03] | Tonight, we’re going to a blues club. | 我们今晚要去蓝调俱乐部 |
[18:06] | – who’s singing, you? – we’ll have sex eventually. | -谁要唱歌?你吗? -我们终究会上床的 |
[18:11] | By the way, I got a little preview. | 还有,我有预先审查 |
[18:14] | I assure you, there is no curving in any direction. | 我跟你保证,没有弯曲 |
[18:17] | It is straight. very straight. | 直得很 |
[18:22] | That night, charlotte had a date as well. | 那一晚,夏绿蒂也有约会 |
[18:24] | And he was doing his best to be the strong, silent type. | 他努力成为强壮、安静的典型 |
[18:34] | – what’s the matter? – i’m afraid to come. | -怎么了? -我害怕射出来 |
[18:37] | What are you talking about? i’m close. | 你在说什么?我就快了 |
[18:45] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[18:46] | You fucking bitch, you fucking whore! I hate myself, what’s wrong with me? | 该死的婊子,该死的荡妇 我恨我自己,我是怎么了? |
[18:53] | That night, alexander decided to stop seeing charlotte | 当下,亚历山卓决定 不再跟夏绿蒂见面 |
[18:57] | and start seeing a therapist. | 他开始去看治疗师 |
[18:59] | And steve got his test back. | 史蒂夫的检验报告出来了 |
[19:01] | It was negative, like the rest of the experience. | 呈阴性结果 不过受检经验很糟糕 |
[19:05] | That doctor with the swab… ouch! I don’t even want to swab my ears. | 医生用海绵…痛死了 我连挖耳朵都不敢 |
[19:10] | It’s my fault. i’m the one with the disease. | 是我的错,我是带病者 |
[19:14] | I’m a big, dirty, diseased whore. | 我是个肮脏、带病的荡妇 |
[19:17] | That’s my girlfriend you’re talking about. | 不要这样说我女朋友 |
[19:21] | You know what? I had to make a list of all the guys i’ve slept with | 你知道吗?我甚至得列 跟我睡过男人的清单 |
[19:26] | and it’s not short. | -而且并不少 |
[19:29] | How, not short? | -怎么个不少? |
[19:33] | It’s… no, I can’t tell you. i’ve never told anybody my number. | 有…我不能告诉你 我不曾向人透露过 |
[19:38] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[19:41] | You won’t judge me? | 你不会批评我? |
[19:43] | I spent a day at the free clinic. | 我在义诊中心待了一天 |
[19:46] | ok. it’s like, about…42. | 好吧,大约四十二个 |
[19:51] | – 42? that’s not so bad. – that’s too many. | -四十二?还不太糟 -太多了 |
[19:57] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[20:00] | – what’s your number? – i’m not telling you. | -你的数目呢? -不告诉你 |
[20:05] | Come on. | 说 |
[20:08] | It’s embarrassing. i’ve had enough embarrassment for one week. | 很难为情 我这礼拜已经受够羞辱了 |
[20:12] | What is it? | 到底是多少? |
[20:14] | Ten? | 十? |
[20:17] | Higher. | -更多 |
[20:18] | 60? | -六十? |
[20:21] | Higher. | 更多 |
[20:23] | Higher than 60? | 比六十更多? |
[20:26] | A lot higher? | 多很多? |
[20:29] | I’m a bartender and i’m cute. | 我是酒保,而且很可爱 |
[20:34] | Note, men who have had a lot of sexual partners are not called sluts. | 拥有很多性伴侣的男人 不叫荡妇 |
[20:38] | They are called very good kissers. | 他们叫做“很棒的接吻者” |
[20:42] | A few are even called romantics. | 有的甚至叫做“浪漫的人” |
[20:44] | I can’t believe you’ve never been to the blue note. | 我不敢相信你没到过 “蓝音符” |
[20:47] | – call yourself a new YorKer. – i’ve never done a lot of things. | -还敢自称纽约客 -我没做过的事很多 |
[20:51] | I can think of one thing in particular. | 我可以想到一件事 |
[20:56] | – that i’ve done. – I can think of one other thing. | -我做过的 -我还可以想到另一件 |
[21:02] | What do you think about me staying the night? | 我留下来过夜怎么样? |
[21:07] | I don’t know. what about pete? | 我不确定,皮特怎么办? |
[21:10] | I arranged for the super’s kid to walk pete and feed him. | 我请管理员的儿子 帮我照顾皮特 |
[21:16] | And you knew this all night? | 你早就知道会这样? |
[21:33] | And then something weird happened. | 奇怪的事情发生了 |
[21:35] | For the first time in a long time, I was nervous. | 这么多年的经验以来 我第一次感到紧张 |
[21:39] | We were going to sleep together and it was going to mean something. | 我们将要一起过夜 这绝对是意义非凡 |
[21:44] | I was no virgin, but this was definitely virgin territory. | 我不是处女 不过这样的经验绝对是第一次 |
[22:00] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[22:02] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[22:05] | ok, that’s what I wanted. bye. | 这正是我想要的,再见 |
[22:11] | The nice thing about a new relationship, it’s a clean slate. | 一段新关系的好处就是 开始一个新记录 |
[22:17] | And speaking of clean slates, | 说到新记录 |
[22:19] | Samantha moved to the trendy meatpacking DistriCt. | 莎曼珊搬到时髦的肉类工业区 |
[22:22] | Good morning, ladies. | 早安,女士们 |
[22:24] | Whores were whores, men were women and rents higher. | 在那里,荡妇就是荡妇 男人是女人,租金更高 |
[22:30] | Easy, that’s my bed. | 小心一点,那是我的床 |