时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | New York City can be a terrifying place. | 纽约有时会是个可怕的地方 |
[00:49] | Hi. | -只要一杯咖啡和松饼 |
[00:51] | -Just coffee and a muffin, please. -That’ll be $7.50. | -一共是七块五 |
[00:54] | Nothing’s more frightening than the prospect of seeing an ex… | 但没什么比在早上喝咖啡时 巧遇前男友 |
[00:58] | before you’ve had your morning coffee. | 更恐怖的事 |
[00:59] | Miranda? | |
[01:01] | -You made me burn my tongue. -I got to work on that, sorry. | -我烫到舌头了 -我得设法改进, |
[01:05] | You look great. How you doing? | 抱歉 你容光焕发, 近来好吗? |
[01:07] | Good, you know, boring. What’s new with you? | 很好, 老样子, 挺无聊的 你有什么新鲜事? |
[01:11] | I guess that means you didn’t get the invitation yet. | 我猜你还没收到邀请函吧 |
[01:15] | No, invitation to what? | 没有, 什么邀请函? |
[01:18] | I’m finally doing it. | 我终于实现了梦想 |
[01:20] | I’m opening up my own bar. | 我的酒吧要开张了 |
[01:24] | -Steve, you’re kidding! That’s– -That’s scary, right? | -史蒂夫, |
[01:27] | And it’s happening soon. It’s next Saturday. | 真的吗? 那… |
[01:30] | I’d really love it if you’d come. | -恐怖吧? 时间是下礼拜六 |
[01:32] | Miranda, you remember Jessica? | 我希望你能来 -你还记得洁西卡吧? |
[01:34] | Sure. of course. | -是的, 当然 |
[01:36] | You’ll come, right, next Saturday? | -你会来吗? 下礼拜六? |
[01:38] | We’d love to see you there. | -我们很期待见到你 她说 “我们” |
[01:42] | She ”we’d” him, Carrie, right in front of me. | , 凯莉 当着我的面 |
[01:46] | Miranda, I’m still asleep. | 我还在睡觉, |
[01:48] | How can you have had an emotional mini-drama already? | 你的遭遇 怎么就已经如此精彩? |
[01:51] | No way I’m going to his opening. Do you think I should go? | 开幕当天我绝对不能去 |
[01:55] | -Let me think for a second. -What really pisses me off… | 对吧? 让我想一下 |
[01:58] | is it was my idea. I’m the one who told him to open his own bar. | 让我火大的是 叫他自己开一家酒吧的人是我 |
[02:02] | -But do I get any credit? -I’m guessing not. | -但我得到了什么功劳? |
[02:04] | of course not, it’s infuriating! | -我想没有 真是气死人了, |
[02:07] | Why wasn’t he this ambitious while with me? | 为何他跟我 在一起时没这么有志气? |
[02:09] | Maybe you inspired him. Maybe he named the bar ”Miranda’s”… | 也许是你激励了他 也许他将酒吧命名为 |
[02:14] | or ”Hobbes’ Nob.” | “米兰达” 或是 “霍布斯” |
[02:16] | He named the bar ”Scout.” After his dog. | 他取名为 “史考特” , |
[02:20] | I’m not going to that. | 凯莉 跟他的狗一样, 我才不去呢 |
[02:21] | You have to go. You guys are friends now, right? | 你一定要去, |
[02:24] | That’s what friends do. | 你们现在是朋友 朋友应该去捧场的 |
[02:25] | Really? | 你是我朋友 |
[02:26] | You’re my friend, does that mean you have to go? | 那表示你得跟我去? |
[02:29] | of course. Absolutely. | 当然, |
[02:32] | That’s what friends are for. | 一点也没错 这就是朋友的好处 |
[02:34] | Forget it, not going. | -想都别想, |
[02:36] | -To what? -What is it? | 我不去 -去哪儿? |
[02:38] | ”Steve Brady and Aidan Shaw”? | -这是什么? -史蒂夫布莱迪和…艾登萧 |
[02:42] | How did this happen? | 怎么会有这种事? |
[02:44] | Why are they even friends? | 为什么他们成了朋友? |
[02:46] | According to Steve’s girlfriend, Jessica… | 根据史蒂夫的女友…洁西卡 |
[02:50] | who answered his phone while he was in the shower today– | 今天早上在他洗澡时 接的电话中所说… |
[02:52] | I love how you say ”Jessica,” like allegedly that’s her name. | 我喜欢你说洁西卡三个字时 仿佛不确定她名字的语气 |
[02:56] | -Aidan is Steve’s silent partner. -I wonder why I didn’t get an invitation. | -艾登是不过问业务的股东 -我怎么没收到邀请函? |
[03:00] | You can have mine, sister, ’cause I’m not going. | -我这张给你, 我不去了 |
[03:02] | Come on, it’s a big party, you may not even see him. | -这是派对, 你不会见到他的 |
[03:05] | It’s not a party. It’s a parade of our failed relationships. | 这才不是派对 这像是我们失败的恋情大游行 |
[03:09] | Next, you’re gonna tell me that my junior prom date’s the barback. | 接下来你会跟我说 我的舞伴就是吧台背后 |
[03:13] | It’s good Aidan invited you. It means he’s ready to be friends. | 艾登邀请你是件好事 他想保持友谊 |
[03:17] | I don’t know what it means, don’t want to find out. | 我不知道这表示什么 |
[03:19] | It means, ”I forgive you, please come.” | -这表示 “我原谅你, |
[03:22] | Nice try, I’m not going. | 来吧” -说得好, 我不去 |
[03:24] | -I’ll go. -Thank you. | -我去 -谢谢 |
[03:26] | You see? Samantha’s my friend. | 瞧, 莎曼珊真够朋友 |
[03:28] | I’m going out with Samantha and her lesbian lover, and I am proud. | 我要和莎曼珊与她的同志爱人 一起出席, 可真得意 |
[03:32] | Let’s not invite Maria. | 我们别找玛莉亚了 |
[03:34] | I could use a night away from the old ball and chain. | 我可以趁机出去透透气 |
[03:37] | Don’t tell me you’re in a sapphic slump. | 你们不是吵架了吧? |
[03:39] | All we ever do is lie around, take baths together and talk about feelings. | 我们总是整天泡在浴缸里 讨论感情 |
[03:43] | I think they call that a relationship. | 这就叫恋爱 |
[03:45] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你们怎么受得了 |
[03:47] | All that emotional chow-chow, it’s exhausting. | 那些情绪起伏, |
[03:49] | I know, don’t you just hate that? | 真累人 |
[03:51] | Women. | -很讨厌吧? -女人 |
[03:53] | That night, Samantha was determined… | 莎曼珊决心将玛莉亚 |
[03:55] | to get Maria out of the tub and out on the town. | 拉出浴缸, 一起进城 |
[03:58] | I do not see why we’re out in this crowd… | 我们为什么要出来人挤人 |
[04:02] | with all this smoke, when we could be home, relaxing together. | 吸二手烟 而不待在家里好好放松呢? |
[04:06] | I thought it’d be fun to take our relationship… | 我想换个口味 |
[04:09] | out on dry land for a change, that’s all. | 到外面走走也不错 |
[04:11] | Besides, what’s the fun of getting clean if you can’t get a little dirty first? | 如果不先弄脏 |
[04:15] | Samantha Jones… | 那清洁又有什么乐趣可言? |
[04:17] | what’s it gonna be tonight, darling, the usual? | 莎曼珊琼斯, 喝什么? 照旧? |
[04:19] | Brian here happens to make the most dangerous mojitos in the city. | 布莱恩调的莫吉托 是纽约最好喝的 |
[04:23] | Two mojitos coming up, on the house. | 两杯莫吉托马上来, 本店请客 |
[04:27] | Fun place. | -这里很好玩吧? |
[04:29] | Hey, gorgeous. | -美女 |
[04:30] | Sean Sullivan, what are you doing in town? | 西恩苏利文 你怎么会在城里? |
[04:33] | Back on business for a few weeks. What are you doing next Saturday? | 我来谈生意 你星期六要做什么? |
[04:37] | -Saturday? -We have plans for Saturday. | -星期六? -我们已经有计划了 |
[04:40] | okay. How about a late run, then? | 晚一点找乐子如何? |
[04:44] | I’ll call you. Doesn’t translate. I didn’t know that we had plans on Saturday. I promised the girls I’d go out with them. | 我再打给你 |
[04:55] | Should I come? I’m a girl. | -我该去吗? 我是女的 |
[04:57] | No, sweetie, I know. | -不, 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | But since you don’t really like to go out, I thought– | 既然你不是很喜欢出门… |
[05:02] | Here you go, ladies. Enjoy. | 小姐们, 饮料来了, 慢用 |
[05:06] | I get off at 4:00. | 我四点下班 |
[05:13] | Samantha had to face her past, and Charlotte was facing her future. | 莎曼珊得面对她的过去 而夏绿蒂正在面对她的未来 |
[05:18] | Now that Trey had no problem getting hard in the bedroom… | 既然崔可以在卧房重展雄风 |
[05:21] | she saw no reason why their bed should be. | 她想不出为何他们的床 要这么硬的理由 |
[05:31] | Bunny. Hi. | 邦妮, |
[05:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[05:35] | When Trey told me you two were buying a new bed… | 当崔告诉我你们要买新床时 |
[05:38] | I insisted he let me help. | 我坚持要帮忙 |
[05:40] | I picked out the one he has now, did you know that? | 他现在睡的床是我挑的 你不知道吗? |
[05:43] | -It’s Chippendale. -No. | 是齐本德尔牌 我不知道, |
[05:46] | -Where is Trey? -Still at the hospital, I expect. | 崔呢? 我想还在医院 |
[05:50] | Don’t fret, we’ll find a mattress to fit the frame. | 别发愁 我们会找到合适的床垫 |
[05:54] | You know, we were hoping to find a bed… | 我们希望买一张大一点 |
[05:57] | that was a little bigger and less hard. | 而且软一点的床 |
[06:00] | My dear, I’m a firm believer in firm mattresses. | 亲爱的 我坚信硬的床垫比较好 |
[06:05] | Look, the perfect dust ruffle. | 你看, 完美的防尘饰边 |
[06:08] | Five-pleat gusseted duster with a foot drop. | 打五褶、三角形衬料的防尘罩 |
[06:11] | I have one just like it. | 加脚垫,我有张一模一样的床 |
[06:14] | Actually, Bunny… | 老实说,邦妮,大部分 |
[06:16] | most of the newer beds don’t even need dust ruffles. | 新式的床都不需要防尘饰边 |
[06:19] | My dear child, you cannot not have a dust ruffle. | 亲爱的,一定要有防尘饰边 |
[06:23] | It’s unsightly. | 否则很不美观 |
[06:28] | This is divine. Nice and firm. | 这张床棒极了,质感好又结实 |
[06:33] | Hello, my darling girls. Sorry I’m late. | 我亲爱的老婆和母亲大人 抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:37] | I see you’ve started without me, Mother. | -看来你们已经开始挑选了 |
[06:38] | Trey, you simply must get in and feel this, it’s sublime. | -你一定要躺上来亲身体验 这张床好棒 |
[06:44] | Hello. | 不错 |
[06:48] | This is comfy, isn’t it? Charlotte, you really must try this. | 真舒服 夏绿蒂,你一定要试试看 |
[06:52] | -I was thinking more along the line– -Charlotte, for heaven’s sake, get in. | -我比较喜欢… -看在老天份上,快躺上来 |
[07:01] | This is heaven. | 这简直是天堂 |
[07:09] | -I’m sorry, this is just way too– -Firm? | 对不起,只不过这太… |
[07:13] | -All right then, something softer. -Something with a dust ruffle. | -硬?好吧,那就买软一点的 -要有防尘饰边 |
[07:16] | Whatever you say, Mother. You know best. | 都由你作主,母亲大人 这方面你是专家 |
[07:38] | You hear it too, Fatty? | 你也听到了吗? |
[07:42] | -I think I might have a ghost. -I think I might have to hear that again. | -我想我家闹鬼 -我想我得再听一次 |
[07:46] | There were weird noises last night, right above me. | 昨晚有奇怪的声音 |
[07:49] | The cat heard it, too. | 猫咪也听到了 |
[07:51] | If the cat heard it…. That’s not a ghost. | 如果猫听到了… |
[07:54] | That’s some weird upstairs neighbor’s nocturnal… | 那不是闹鬼,而是楼上邻居 |
[07:58] | -what have you. -That’s what I thought, too, at first. | 夜间奇怪的…活动之类的 |
[08:01] | But this morning the super let me in upstairs… | 我本来也这样想 |
[08:06] | and there’s no one living there. | 但今早管理员让我去楼上看 那里根本没有人住 |
[08:08] | The place is completely empty. | 房子是空的,我知道这听起来 |
[08:10] | And I know it sounds crazy, but last night I could feel it. | 很疯狂,但我感觉得到 |
[08:13] | Did the cat feel it, too? | -猫也感觉到了吗? |
[08:15] | The hairs on the back of my neck all stood up. | -我脖子后面的汗毛直立 |
[08:18] | My grandmother had a ghost. And finally she had to tell it to leave. | 我奶奶家也闹过鬼 |
[08:22] | That’s exactly what you’re supposed to do. | 她还得叫它离开 |
[08:24] | Confront the ghost, acknowledge its presence, then release it. | 你非这么做不可,正面交锋 承认它的存在、放它走 |
[08:28] | -How do you happen to know that? -Everybody knows that. | -你怎么会碰巧知道这些? |
[08:30] | The thing that I don’t understand is, why now? | -大家都知道 |
[08:33] | I’ve been living there for two years. | 我不明白为什么偏偏是现在? 我已经住在那里两年了 |
[08:35] | When I was living alone, I used to feel scared like that all the time. | 我一个人住的时候总是很害怕 |
[08:38] | But now that I’m back with Trey, I feel so safe. | 现在我又回到崔的身边 我觉得好有安全感 |
[08:41] | What are you saying? I have a ghost because I’m single? | 这么说我家闹鬼是因为我单身 |
[08:44] | That’s discrimination. | 这简直是歧视 |
[08:48] | New York is definitely haunted. old lovers, ex-boyfriends. | 纽约肯定闹鬼,凡是跟你 |
[08:52] | Anyone you have unresolved issues with, you are bound to run into again and again… | 牵扯不清的人,好比前男友 |
[08:56] | until you resolve them. | 你必定会一再和他相遇 直到问题解决为止 |
[08:58] | My relationship with Aidan was long dead, but with one invitation… | 我和艾登的感情已经结束 |
[09:02] | he was suddenly a presence in my life again. | 但突然间他又在我生活中出现 |
[09:04] | or had he been there all along? | 还是他始终都在?就像他做的 |
[09:06] | Like the chair he made that I could never bring myself to sell. | 那张椅子,我永远不会卖掉 |
[09:12] | When a relationship dies, do we ever really give up the ghost? | 当一段感情逝去 我们究竟能不能摆脱阴霾? |
[09:16] | or are we forever haunted by the spirits of relationships past? | 或者过去的感情 会一辈子阴魂不散? |
[09:27] | Why did you not introduce me to that Sean? | 你为什么不向西恩介绍我? |
[09:33] | He’s nobody, just… | 他不重要 |
[09:35] | a guy I used to fuck. | 只是以前跟我上过床的家伙 |
[09:38] | And the bartender man? | 那个酒保呢? |
[09:41] | He’s nobody, just a guy I used to fuck. | 他不重要 只是以前跟我上过床的家伙 |
[09:46] | And… | 你为何不告诉 |
[09:47] | why have you not told this nobody… | 这些不重要的家伙 |
[09:51] | that you are with a somebody now? | 你现在和某人在一起? |
[09:56] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说什么? |
[09:58] | ”Hi, this is my lesbian lover, and P.S., I’m done with dick”? | “你好,这是我的同志爱人 还有,我厌倦阴茎了”? |
[10:02] | Who said anything about dick? | 谁提到阴茎了? |
[10:05] | I was talking about our relationship. | -我说的是我们的感情 |
[10:08] | of course you were. | -那当然 |
[10:13] | Do you miss a dick? | 你想念阴茎吗? |
[10:15] | Is that what this is all about? | 是这么一回事吗? |
[10:19] | It’s okay to tell me. | 跟我说没关系 |
[10:22] | We should talk about this. | 我们应该谈一谈 |
[10:25] | We’re talking. | 还要谈? |
[10:29] | okay. I’ll talk. | 好吧,我说 |
[10:33] | How many men have you been with? | -你跟多少男人交往过? |
[10:36] | How many women have you been with? | -你跟多少女人交往过? |
[10:38] | Twelve. | 十二个 |
[10:42] | Have you been with more than 1 2 men? | 你交往超过十二个男人? |
[10:49] | Why are we even talking about this? | 我们干嘛讨论这种事? |
[10:51] | Why are you so afraid to talk? | 你为何这么害怕沟通? |
[10:55] | -Always pulling away. -I’m not pulling away. | -你总是逃避 -我没有逃避 |
[11:00] | I’m trying to get closer. | 我正试着更贴近你 |
[11:04] | Not like that. Not with sex. | 不…不是那样,这跟性无关 |
[11:10] | I cannot just turn it on and off. | 我的性致无法来去自如 |
[11:13] | After all, I’m not a man. | 毕竟,我不是男人 |
[11:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗?我想我洗好了 |
[11:19] | I think I’m clean now. | |
[11:24] | That night, Charlotte found herself haunted… | 当晚,夏绿蒂被防尘饰边 |
[11:26] | by dust ruffles, ducks and Bunny. | 鸭子和邦妮困扰 |
[11:29] | Your mother decorated this entire apartment, didn’t she? | 你母亲布置了整间公寓 |
[11:32] | of course. Mother does all our houses. | -我们家所有房子都是她负责 |
[11:34] | I should have known. | -我早该知道 |
[11:37] | Plaid and the mallards. | -格纹和绿头鸭 |
[11:40] | You don’t like them? | -你不喜欢? |
[11:41] | No, it’s like we live in the Museum of Natural Ugliness! | 这跟住在自然丑陋博物馆 没什么两样 |
[11:46] | If we’re really serious… | 崔,如果我们真的想让婚姻 |
[11:49] | about making a fresh start with our marriage and making this our home… | 有个全新的开始 |
[11:54] | it should reflect our taste, shouldn’t it? | 让这房子成为我们的家 它该符合我们的品味,对吧? |
[11:58] | I have no taste, clearly. | -我显然没什么品味 |
[12:00] | Then my taste, for us. | -那就照我的品味 |
[12:03] | Darling, Mother spent an awful lot of time and money on this place. | 我妈在这间房子上 |
[12:07] | I understand. | 花了很多时间和金钱 |
[12:09] | But I am your wife. | 我明白,但我是你的妻子 |
[12:11] | So, maybe I should just have a chat with her. | -也许我该和她谈谈? |
[12:13] | Let me talk to her, it might go easier. | -让我来 |
[12:16] | Tomorrow, when she comes over for brunch… | 可能会容易得多 明天她来吃早午餐的时候 |
[12:19] | I will sit her down and say… | 我会婉转地告诉她这房子 |
[12:20] | that this is simply not our, slash, your taste. | 完全不符合我们以及你的品味 |
[12:25] | The animals have got to go. | 动物的摆设一定要移开 |
[12:30] | But the next morning…. | 但是隔天早上… |
[12:31] | Up and at ’em, George McFaddam. | 快起床,乔治麦费顿 |
[12:34] | It’s daylight in the swamp. | 太阳晒屁股了 |
[12:36] | Trey was in no condition to talk to anyone. | 崔根本无法说话 |
[12:38] | Hello, Mother. | 早,母亲大人 |
[12:39] | Darling, what’s the matter? Are you ill? Here, let Mother– | 亲爱的,怎么回事? |
[12:43] | Sore throat. | -你病了吗?让妈妈摸摸看 -喉咙痛 |
[12:45] | Charlotte, telephone my house… | 夏绿蒂,打电话到我家 |
[12:48] | and tell Geneva to bring over some broth and my overnight case. | 吩咐吉妮瓦带一些汤过来 |
[12:53] | You have a busy week at the gallery. I might as well stay in the guest room… | 还有我的行李箱 |
[12:57] | until Trey’s recovered. | 我知道你在画廊很忙 我还是住到崔康复再走 |
[12:59] | Charlotte, what’s this mallard doing here? | 这只绿头鸭怎么会在这里? |
[13:02] | He lives in the study. | 它应该摆在书房才对 |
[13:06] | Yes, Bunny. | 是,邦妮 |
[13:09] | Since I wasn’t going to risk an awkward public confrontation… | 由于我不打算冒险 |
[13:12] | at Aidan’s opening, I wanted to at least make a gesture. | 和艾登当众见面,免得尴尬 我想找个方式 |
[13:16] | Some small way of saying, ”Thank you for inviting me. | 对于他邀请我、比我勇敢 |
[13:19] | ”For being braver than I could have been. | 以及暗示我们仍可做朋友 |
[13:21] | ”And for at least suggesting that we can be friends. ” | 表达感激之意 |
[13:33] | Hello? | |
[13:35] | There was no sign of him. But he was everywhere. | 没有看到他的人 但实际上他无所不在 |
[13:39] | In the mahogany bar, the wood floors… | 红木吧台、木质地板 |
[13:42] | the carved ceiling. | 雕刻过的天花板 |
[13:44] | The whole place looked and felt… | 整间店的外观和感觉 |
[13:47] | just like Aidan. | 都有艾登的风格 |
[13:50] | What are you doing here? | -你怎么会在这里? |
[13:51] | I was just in the neighborhood. | -我刚好在附近 |
[13:54] | I just couldn’t resist a little sneak preview. | -忍不住先来偷看一下 |
[13:57] | -Did Miranda come with you? -No, I just…. | -米兰达有跟你来吗? |
[14:01] | I won’t be able to come to the opening… | 没有,开幕当天我不能来 |
[14:03] | so, I wanted to… | 所以我只是想来 |
[14:06] | thank Aidan, you know, for inviting me, so… | 谢谢艾登的邀请 |
[14:11] | it’s a mulberry bush. | 这是桑树,因为酒吧位在… |
[14:13] | You know, ’cause the bar is on…. | |
[14:15] | Mulberry Street. | 桑树街 |
[14:18] | Carrie, that’s really sweet. | 凯莉,你真窝心,只不过… |
[14:21] | only… | |
[14:23] | Aidan didn’t exactly invite you, I did. | -邀请你的人不是艾登,是我 |
[14:27] | You did. | -是你? |
[14:28] | ‘Cause I thought Miranda might feel more comfortable… | 我想米兰达有你作伴 |
[14:31] | if she knew you were gonna be here, so…. | 会觉得自在一点 |
[14:33] | So, then Aidan didn’t invite me? | 这么说艾登没有邀请我? |
[14:37] | Not exactly, but…. | 是的,但… |
[14:40] | Steve! I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:47] | That night, I wasn’t the only one who was haunted. | 当晚,我不是唯一睡不好的人 |
[14:58] | one phone call later…. | 一通电话之后… |
[14:59] | Does the ghost like oreos? | 鬼魂喜欢夹心饼干吗? |
[15:01] | At this point, I’m almost hoping there is a ghost. otherwise, I’m insane. | 我倒希望真的有鬼 否则就是我疯了 |
[15:05] | You say that like it’s an either-or proposition. | -你的语气好像很肯定似的 |
[15:07] | I know, I’m sorry for making you come over. | -抱歉还叫你过来 |
[15:10] | I just needed another person here, you know? | 我只是需要有个人在这里 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause the cat’s an unreliable witness. | 那只猫当证人不可靠 |
[15:14] | Don’t worry. I checked the rarely invoked haunted-house clause… | 我查过挚友合同中 |
[15:18] | of the best-friend contract, you’re completely covered. | 关于房子闹鬼的条款 你完全适用 |
[15:21] | Meanwhile, across the park… | 同时,穿过公园 |
[15:23] | Charlotte, haunted by Bunny’s decision to spend the night… | 夏绿蒂则饱受邦妮留宿的困扰 |
[15:26] | couldn’t sleep either. | 也睡不着觉 |
[15:33] | Bunny! What are you doing? | 邦妮,你在做什么? |
[15:36] | I remembered I had some Vicks in my bag. | 我记得我有带“舒鼻清” |
[15:38] | It’s the best thing for a cold. | -这是治疗感冒的仙丹 |
[15:40] | But I already gave him some NyQuil. | -我给他吃了些感冒药 |
[15:42] | NyQuil doesn’t cure anything except consciousness. | 感冒药根本没效 只会让人昏昏欲睡 |
[15:46] | Don’t you think I should do that? | -难道不该由我来擦吗? |
[15:48] | I’ve been doing it since he was a child. It’s no bother. | -他从小到大都是我帮他擦的 |
[15:51] | But I am his wife. | 但我是他的妻子 |
[15:53] | If anyone does it, it should be me. | 要擦也是我来擦 |
[15:56] | Not on his tummy, Charlotte. | 不要擦肚子 |
[15:58] | You’re trying to break up the phlegm. | 这动作的目的是要让痰化开 |
[16:01] | Let me. You don’t know what you’re doing. | -让我来,你是在乱擦 |
[16:03] | And you’re being very inappropriate. | -你的行为非常不恰当 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry, but this just isn’t going to work. | 很抱歉,但这是没用的 |
[16:20] | Trey and I are back together, and this is our house. | 崔和我已经复合 这里是我们的家 |
[16:23] | And we will redecorate it as we see fit. | 我们会重新布置到满意为止 |
[16:26] | No more plaid, no more duck decoys. | 不会再有格纹、假鸭 |
[16:30] | From now on… | 从现在起 |
[16:32] | there can only be one lady of the house. | 这间屋子只能有一位女主人 |
[16:36] | I’ve been in this house far longer than you, my dear. | 亲爱的,我在这间屋子 住的时间远远超过你 |
[16:40] | And unlike you, I never left. | 而且不像你,我从未离开 |
[16:43] | Believe me, the decoys may come and go… | 假鸭也许会来来去去 |
[16:47] | but I’m going to be here forever. | 但我将永远在这里 |
[17:00] | Samantha, you home? | 莎曼珊,你在家吗? |
[17:02] | Come on, baby, open up, it’s me, Sean. | 宝贝,快开门,是我,西恩 |
[17:06] | Sam. | |
[17:11] | What are you doing here? | 西恩,你来这里做什么? |
[17:13] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨三点 |
[17:16] | Let’s fuck. | -我们做爱吧 |
[17:18] | -How did you even get in? -Your security code’s still the same. | -你是怎么进来的? |
[17:21] | How about it, can I come in? | 你的保全密码还是一样 |
[17:23] | No, you can’t be here right now. | 我可以进去吗? |
[17:25] | Come on, I got hard just walking up your stairs. | 西恩,你不能来 我光是走上楼就已经兴奋不已 |
[17:30] | -You got another guy in here or something? -No. | -你家有别的男人? -没有 |
[17:35] | Not another guy. | 没有别的男人 |
[17:37] | I’m Maria… | 我是玛莉亚,莎曼珊的女友 |
[17:38] | Samantha’s girlfriend. | |
[17:42] | Good for you. That’s…. | 太好了,那… |
[17:45] | Maybe I could come in… | 也许我可以进去 |
[17:46] | and you two could make me a sandwich or something. | 和你们俩来个三人行 |
[17:52] | I don’t think tonight’s gonna be good for us. | 我想今晚不太适合 |
[17:55] | Come on, I’m only in town for just a– | 我在城里的时间不多… |
[18:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:03] | You get away from the door, motherfucker! | 快给我滚开,你他妈的 |
[18:06] | Before I call the cops! | 否则我报警 |
[18:09] | okay, goodnight. | 好,晚安 |
[18:10] | And with that… | 藉这一招 |
[18:12] | Maria released Samantha’s ghost and confronted Samantha. | 玛莉亚解放了莎曼珊的鬼魂 和莎曼珊正面交锋 |
[18:18] | You let men come to your door like this in the middle of the night? | 你让男人半夜来你家敲门? |
[18:22] | Let it go, it’s all in the past. | -别追究了,全都是过去的事 |
[18:25] | It’s not in the past. | -不,这并不是过去的事 |
[18:28] | It’s serving us drinks. | 为我们送饮料 |
[18:30] | It’s on the answering machine. It’s at your door in the middle of the night. | 在答录机里留言 半夜来你家敲门 |
[18:33] | All right, this might come as a shock to you, but I used to have sex with men. | 这可能会让你很吃惊 但我以前时常和男人上床 |
[18:38] | This man was here for nothing but sex. | 这个男人来这里只是为了性 |
[18:41] | Yes, which I used to enjoy and haven’t had much of since I got into this relationship. | 那是我过去很享受,却在这段 感情中很少得到的东西 |
[18:45] | You call this a relationship? | 你称这叫感情? |
[18:47] | It’s tedious and the sex is dwindling. So, from what I’ve heard, yes. | 单调乏味、性行为次数减少 就我所知,是的 |
[18:51] | If you have something to say to me– | -如果你有什么话想说… |
[18:54] | I have nothing to say to you. | -我没话跟你说 |
[18:57] | I am fresh out of things to say to you. | 我想不出要跟你说什么 |
[18:59] | All we ever do is talk. | 我们总是不停沟通… |
[19:02] | The talking in our relationship has replaced the fucking… | 在我们的关系中 |
[19:05] | in our fucking relationship! | 谈话已经取代了做爱 |
[19:06] | I don’t want talk! | 我不想要谈话 |
[19:08] | I want passion. I want fireworks! | 我想要激情,我想要爆发 |
[19:14] | Do you want fireworks? | 你想要爆发是吗? |
[19:16] | I’ll show you fireworks! | 我让你见识什么叫爆发 |
[19:21] | That’s fireworks. | 这就是爆发 |
[19:24] | What are you doing? Stop it! | 你在干嘛?快住手 |
[19:28] | Stop! | 住手 |
[19:32] | My plates! | -我的盘子 |
[19:33] | These are not your plates! | -这些不是你的盘子 |
[19:35] | You don’t even cook! | 你根本不下厨 |
[19:40] | Want a little firework? | 你想要小烟火吗? |
[19:44] | Another little one? | 再一个? |
[19:48] | Didn’t even leave a card. Now he won’t know what the plant’s supposed to mean. | 我没留卡片 他不会知道那盆栽的意义 |
[19:54] | It’s like I plant-bombed him. | 仿佛我对他投掷了植物炸弹 |
[19:57] | So, how did the bar look? | -酒吧看起来怎么样? |
[19:58] | Like Aidan. Amazing. | -像艾登,棒极了 |
[20:00] | Good for Steve. | -真为史蒂夫开心 |
[20:03] | -That’s convincing. -I know. | -这话还真诚恳 |
[20:05] | I’m trying to be happy for him. | 我正努力替他感到高兴 |
[20:07] | He’s got his own bar, his own life, his own Jessica. | 现在他有了自己的酒吧 自己的人生、自己的洁西卡 |
[20:13] | And I’m still here, you know? | 而我却还在这里,你懂吗? |
[20:16] | In the same apartment, doing the same job, living the same life. | 住一样的公寓、做一样的工作 过一样的生活 |
[20:23] | But you have something that no one else has, you have a ghost. | 你有别人没有的东西 一个鬼魂 |
[20:26] | You have a ghost. You have two. | 你也有,你有两个 |
[20:28] | But at least Big’s the friendly ghost. | 至少大人物是友善的鬼魂 |
[20:31] | Aidan, on the other hand…. | 至于艾登… |
[20:35] | I’m just afraid the way I treated him is gonna haunt me the rest of my life. | 我害怕以前我对他的恶劣行径 会一辈子困扰我 |
[20:39] | -There’s nothing I can do about it. -Sure there is. Come to the party. | -我无能为力 -当然有,去参加派对 |
[20:43] | -Didn’t invite me. -Steve’s a good guy. | -他又没邀请我 -史蒂夫是个好人 |
[20:46] | He wouldn’t have invited you if it wasn’t okay with Aidan. | 如果没得到艾登同意 他也不会贸然邀请你 |
[20:51] | Do you ever think that you might still have feelings for Steve? | 你认为你对史蒂夫还有感情吗 |
[20:55] | No. God, no, why? | 老天,不,为何这么问? |
[20:59] | Do you? For Aidan? | 你有吗?对艾登? |
[21:02] | No. | 不,我不知道,我想没有吧 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | |
[21:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | I left Miranda’s early, got some sleep… | 我一大早便离开米兰达家 并小睡了一会儿 |
[21:28] | and in the light of day it felt like all my ghosts had disappeared. | 在日光下,感觉好像 所有困扰我的鬼魂都消失了 |
[21:32] | And I saw the world exactly as it was. | 我看到这世界一如往常 |
[21:49] | A few days later, Trey felt better, too. | 几天后,崔觉得好多了 |
[21:57] | So did Charlotte. Especially since Bunny moved out of the guest room… | 夏绿蒂也是 |
[22:01] | and back into her own apartment. | 尤其当邦妮搬回她自己家时 |
[22:04] | Up and at ’em, George– | 起床了,乔治麦费… |
[22:08] | I brought some…. | 我买了一些松… |
[22:12] | oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[22:18] | I brought some muffins for breakfast. | 我刚买了…我买了松饼当早餐 |
[22:22] | Charlotte didn’t know whether it was their making love… | 夏绿蒂不晓得是做爱本身 |
[22:25] | or their making love on a bed without a dust ruffle that had offended her. | 还是在没有防尘饰边的 床上做爱冒犯了她 |
[22:29] | But either way, their sexorcism… | 但他们的性事可以保证 |
[22:31] | ensured Bunny never haunted their home again… | 邦妮永远不再擅自登门拜访 |
[22:34] | unless expressly invited. | 除非受到明确邀请 |
[22:37] | While downtown, a dearly departed spirit… | 然而在城里 |
[22:41] | suddenly reappeared. | 一个死去的灵魂突然再度现身 |
[22:44] | It’s been two days, I was worried. | 已经两天了,我很担心 |
[22:47] | And you didn’t even call. | -你连个电话都没打来 |
[22:49] | Neither did you. | -你也没打 |
[22:57] | I brought you a gift. | 我带了一个礼物给你 |
[23:02] | Better be dishes. | -最好是盘子 |
[23:04] | open it. | -打开吧 |
[23:06] | Maria made one last-ditch effort… | 玛莉亚尽了最后努力 |
[23:08] | to give Samantha what she thought she needed. | 满足莎曼珊的需要 |
[23:11] | You bought me a strap-on? | 你买假阳具给我? |
[23:15] | Samantha was touched. | 莎曼珊深受感动 |
[23:16] | Since she couldn’t bring herself to admit… | 既然她无法承认 |
[23:19] | she wasn’t capable of being in a relationship… | 她实在没能力谈感情 |
[23:21] | she simply said.: | 她只说了句… |
[23:23] | I guess we could give it a try. | 我猜我们可以试试看 |
[23:26] | That night, despite all my fears and reservations… | 当晚,尽管抱持着恐惧 和保留态度 |
[23:30] | I let Miranda and Samantha talk me into going to the opening of Scout. | 我还是让米兰达和莎曼珊 |
[23:34] | Wow. | 说服去参加“史考特”的开幕 |
[23:36] | Who are all these attractive people? Hello. | 这些迷人的家伙是谁? |
[23:40] | Who cares? We’re looking for Aidan, ladies. Eyes akimbo. | 我们找的是艾登,两位小姐 眼睛睁亮点 |
[23:44] | That’s it, stealth. | 就是这样,秘密行动 |
[23:50] | What you doing there, sister? Getting your groove on, doing the robot? | 你在干嘛?表演机器人? |
[23:54] | I threw my back out. | -我的背拉伤了 |
[23:57] | How? | -怎么会? |
[23:58] | Fucking Maria with a strap-on. | 我用假阳具和玛莉亚做爱 |
[24:00] | She fucked me, I fucked her. | 她帮我,我帮她 |
[24:02] | With all the fucking and talking, I had no idea men had to work so hard. | 既要做爱也要沟通 男人真辛苦 |
[24:06] | How does a strap-on work, exactly? Is it belted or– | 假阳具要怎么弄? 有束带子吗? |
[24:09] | Could we not have the strap-on conversation right now? | 现在可不可以 不要讨论假阳具? |
[24:12] | This night is hard enough as it is. | 今晚已经够难熬的了 |
[24:14] | -All right. -How does it work? | -效果如何? |
[24:18] | What did I just say? | -我刚刚是怎么说的? |
[24:19] | It doesn’t. Maria and I broke up. | -没有用,玛莉亚和我分手了 |
[24:22] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. | -亲爱的,我很遗憾 |
[24:23] | Was it the strap-on that broke the relationship’s back… | 假阳具伤了感情吗? |
[24:26] | or just yours? | 还是只有你的背? |
[24:27] | Maria thinks I have intimacy issues. | -玛莉亚认为我有亲密障碍 |
[24:30] | She’s crazy. | -她疯了 |
[24:31] | I tried, I really did, but I’m not a relationship person. | 我一开始就告诉她 |
[24:34] | -I told her from the start, didn’t l? -You most certainly did. | 我不喜欢谈感情,不是吗? |
[24:37] | I did. Then she has to go and fall in love with me. | -没错 |
[24:40] | I mean, what the fuck! | -你的确这么说过 然后她便爱上我了 |
[24:42] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝杯酒 |
[24:44] | Would it be bad to have a martini with my muscle relaxant… | 服用肌肉缓和剂又喝马丁尼 |
[24:47] | or bad in a good way? | 是好还是坏? |
[24:49] | I don’t know. Are you operating heavy machinery this evening? | 我不知道 你今晚要操作机械吗? |
[24:52] | Never again. | 再也不玩了 |
[24:54] | Where’s the bar in this bar? | 这间酒吧的吧台在哪里? |
[24:56] | Miranda was right. | 米兰达说得对 |
[24:57] | When you see a ghost, you just know it. | 当你遇到鬼魂时,你就是知道 |
[25:00] | You can feel it. | 你可以感觉得到 |
[25:01] | The hairs on the back of your neck stand up. | 你脖子后的汗毛直立 |
[25:19] | That was it? | 就这样?就这么一眼? |
[25:21] | That’s all I get? I don’t even know what that was. | 我连那是什么都还没搞清楚呢 |
[25:25] | I don’t know who that was. Was that Aidan? | 那是艾登吗? |
[25:28] | Does he look better, or have I just been with a woman too long? | 是他变帅 还是我跟女人在一起太久了? |
[25:31] | All right, that’s enough. I’m going home, I don’t know why I came. | 我要回家了 我不知道我干嘛要来 |
[25:34] | Because I begged you to. Come on, let me buy you ladies a free drink. | 因为我求你来 |
[25:37] | okay. | 让我请你们喝一杯吧 |
[25:39] | -I’ll meet you at the bar. -okay. | 我在吧台等你们 |
[25:43] | You came! I’m so glad. | 你真的来了,我好高兴 |
[25:46] | So? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[25:48] | -What do you think? -I think…. | -我觉得…你做得很好 |
[25:52] | -I think you did good. -Really? You mean it? | -你说真的吗? |
[25:56] | ‘Cause I never would’ve done this if it wasn’t for you. | -如果不是你,我根本做不到 |
[25:59] | What are you saying? I didn’t do anything. | -你在说什么?我什么也没做 |
[26:01] | Are you kidding me? This whole thing was your idea. | 你在开玩笑吗? 这全是你的主意 |
[26:05] | You always told me I should start my own bar. | 你总是说我该自己开一间酒吧 |
[26:07] | I never forgot that. I just never thought… | 我从未忘记 |
[26:11] | that I could, so… thanks. | 我只是没想过我能做到,谢了 |
[26:17] | You did good. | 你做得很棒 |
[26:19] | And just like that, Miranda gave up the ghost. | 就这样,米兰达摆脱了鬼魂 |
[26:23] | Come on, let’s get you drunk. | 来吧,让我们不醉无归 |
[26:28] | An hour later, since my ghost hadn’t reappeared… | 一小时后 既然我害怕的鬼魂没有再出现 |
[26:31] | I decided to sneak out the side door for some cake and a smoke. | 我便从侧门溜出去吃蛋糕 顺便抽根烟 |
[26:39] | You’re not seriously smoking that, are you? | 你不是真的在抽那玩意儿吧? |
[26:43] | -Is that all you could carry? -Shit. | -凯莉,你只能拿这么多吗? |
[26:48] | Now I can’t eat my cake. | -现在我不能吃我的蛋糕了 |
[26:54] | Sure you can. | -当然可以,来 |
[26:57] | Now you got your fingers all in it. | -都碰到你的手了 |
[27:01] | That’s my cake. | -那是我的蛋糕 |
[27:04] | So now you want the cake? | -现在你想吃了? |
[27:06] | I never not wanted it. | -我从来没有不想吃 |
[27:09] | okay, lady, you take the cake. | -好,你吃蛋糕吧 |
[27:26] | You cut your hair. | 你剪了头发 |
[27:31] | You have frosting on your lip. | 你嘴巴上沾到糖霜 |
[27:39] | Partner. | 合伙人,该一起敬酒了 |
[27:42] | It’s time for our toast. | |
[27:52] | I thought you were the silent partner. | 我以为你是幕后的股东 |
[27:57] | Glad you came. | 你来我很开心 |
[28:13] | Good to see you, Carrie. | 很高兴看到你,凯莉 |
[28:16] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[28:22] | I had confronted my ghost. | 我已经和我的鬼魂正面交锋 |
[28:24] | I had accepted and released him… | 承认他存在,然后释放了他 |
[28:27] | but now I was more haunted than ever. | 但现在的我更加心烦意乱 |
[28:30] | Because what I felt out there was no ghost… | 因为那并不是鬼魂 |
[28:32] | it was real. Subtitles conformed by SoFTlTLER | 而是真实的 |