时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Despite the fact there are over 8 million people… | 虽然曼哈顿有超过八百万人口 |
[00:51] | on the island of Manhattan… | |
[00:53] | there are times when you still feel shipwrecked and alone. | 你有时候还是会寂寞难耐 |
[00:57] | Times when even the most resourceful survivor… | 有些人想出瓶中信的点子 |
[01:00] | will feel the need to put a message in a bottle, or on an answering machine. | 有些人则得到电话答录机 |
[01:06] | Hey, this is Aidan. I’m not in. Leave a message. | 我是艾登,我不在,请留言 |
[01:20] | Strong arms. | 手臂用力…往上举 |
[01:22] | Earth to heaven, yes. | |
[01:24] | Remember, every movement has a meaning. | 每一个时刻都是有意义的 |
[01:27] | I wondered what it meant that I wanted to talk to my ex-boyfriend again. | 想跟前男友说话代表什么? |
[01:31] | I’ve been making faux calls to Aidan. | 我一直打骚扰电话给艾登 |
[01:33] | -What? -”Faux.” F-A-U-X, where you dial… but you have no idea what to say if he answers. | 其实我根本不知道要说什么 |
[01:38] | It’s emotional Russian roulette. | -就好像情绪的俄罗斯轮盘 |
[01:40] | You mean, you call and you hang up? | -你打了又挂断? |
[01:43] | -That’s pretty much it. -Why would you do that? | -差不多是这样 |
[01:45] | I don’t know. I don’t know why I’m telling you. | -这是何必呢? |
[01:47] | Don’t tell anybody else. | 我根本不知道为什么要告诉你 不要告诉其他人 |
[01:52] | Carrie, tell them what you told me. | 凯莉,告诉她们 |
[01:53] | That I’m not going to your African dance class again… | 说我不要再去跳非洲舞蹈 |
[01:56] | or that you can’t keep a secret? | 还是你守不住秘密? |
[01:58] | Carrie’s calling Aidan. | -凯莉打电话给艾登 |
[02:00] | -And hanging up. -Why are you calling him? | -马上挂断 |
[02:05] | I think I want him back. | -你为什么要打给他? -我想要他回到我身边 |
[02:09] | How do I do this? | 我应该怎么做? |
[02:10] | First, you have to accept that after what happened, he might not want to hear it. | 第一 你得接受他可能不愿意的事实 |
[02:14] | I can accept that. How do I do this? | -这我接受,我要怎么做? |
[02:16] | You don’t. one word, honey. ”Granola.” So not you. | -你不用想了 他朴实健康,不是你那一型的 |
[02:20] | Aidan’s perfect. He stripped her floors. | 他帮你换地板 |
[02:23] | But he needs to lose the turquoise rings and the tummy. | 还甩掉了啤酒肚 |
[02:25] | The tummy is gone. At that thing last week, he looked… | 肚子不见了 |
[02:29] | disturbingly good. | 他上礼拜真是好看极了 |
[02:30] | -He’s the new, improved Aidan. -Low-fat granola. | -他是全新改良版的艾登 |
[02:33] | He looks good. | -还是低脂的(朴实健康) |
[02:36] | That’s not why I want him back, I just miss him. | 他很好看是一回事 我要他回来是因为我想他 |
[02:39] | -Did you, before seeing him? -What about the turquoise? | -在遇见他之前你想他吗? -那绿色的呢? |
[02:41] | I’ve missed him for months. | 我想他好几个月了 |
[02:47] | okay, you need a safe approach, in case he rejects you. | 你需要安全措施以防被拒绝 |
[02:50] | -E-mail him. -I don’t believe in e-mail. | 写电子邮件给他 |
[02:53] | I’m old-fashioned. I prefer calling and hanging up. | 我是旧式的女孩 我比较喜欢打电话再挂断 |
[02:56] | Come on, honey. You gotta get online, if only for the porn. | 你一定要上网 |
[02:59] | Would you please stop sending me those? | 就算是看在色情影片的份上 |
[03:01] | Come on, it’s funny. | -不要再寄那种东西给我了 -那很有趣 |
[03:03] | I can’t get e-mail just to write to Aidan, that’s pathetic. | 我不能因为艾登上网 |
[03:07] | It’s not just e-mail, you can shop online. | 太可悲了 -你可以在线上购物 |
[03:09] | -No, shopping is my cardio. -okay, I know what to do. | -不行,购物就像是我的心脏 |
[03:13] | Don’t call, don’t e-mail… | 我知道了 不要打电话,也不要写信 |
[03:15] | just show up at his furniture store… | 带着这个到他的家具店 |
[03:19] | wearing these. | -那是什么? |
[03:21] | -What are those? -Fake nipples. | -假乳头 |
[03:22] | And why are we carrying them around? | -你带这个做什么? |
[03:25] | They were sent to me as a promotional thing. | -替我们加分 |
[03:27] | Really? Is there a Nipple Council? Do nipples have a bad rap? | 有乳头协调会吗? |
[03:30] | Nipples are huge right now. | 现在每一本杂志都在强调 |
[03:33] | open any magazine. It’s not that cold. | 乳头的重要 |
[03:35] | Those girls are either tweaking, or they’re wearing these. | 没有的人要担心了 |
[03:38] | Put them in. I want to see how they work. | -我想知道有多好用 |
[03:40] | She leads with her breasts. It’s not a good experiment. | -莎曼珊的胸部走在时代尖端 |
[03:43] | Miranda, you try them. | -米兰达,你戴戴看 |
[03:45] | oh, yeah. Now that, I’d like to see. | -我倒想见识见识 |
[03:48] | I’m not certain, but I have a feeling my boobs were just insulted. | 我的胸部好像被污辱了 |
[03:52] | -All right, cover me. -All right. | 帮我遮着 |
[03:54] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:56] | That’s obscene. okay, walk. | 好猥亵,走 |
[04:03] | ”We have secretly replaced Miranda’s nipples with rubber ones. | 米兰达的乳头变成橡胶制品了 |
[04:06] | ”Let’s see what happens.” | 看看会发生什么事 |
[04:13] | okay, that’s it, I want my nipples back. | 把我的乳头还我 |
[04:16] | The next day, sans nipples… | 次日 |
[04:18] | Miranda’s cardio put my cardio to shame. | 不穿假乳头的米兰达令我汗颜 |
[04:21] | She was training for the marathon. | 为参加马拉松做锻练的她 |
[04:24] | Running wasn’t the only thing getting her heart rate up. | 遇上令她心跳加速的事 |
[04:26] | You sure you’re in the right group? | -你没有跑错组吧? |
[04:28] | Ten-minute mile, right? I was here last week. | -十分钟这一组 |
[04:30] | I know. But the thing is… | -我上礼拜才来的 -我知道 |
[04:33] | we never get any cute guys in this group. | 不过可爱的人应该都在 |
[04:35] | The cute guys are in the seven-minute mile group. | 七分钟那一组 |
[04:37] | I’m the cutest of the slow guys, is what you’re saying? | 我是跑得慢组里最可爱的? |
[04:41] | Knee surgery. | 膝盖手术 |
[04:45] | Have you run the marathon before? | -你有跑过马拉松吗? |
[04:47] | -Past four years. -Wow. | -过去四年都跑 |
[04:48] | -What about you? -First time. | -你呢? -第一次 |
[04:52] | We should train during the week. | -我们这礼拜应该受训练 |
[04:54] | Are there runs during the week? | -他们开始练习跑了吗? |
[04:56] | I don’t know. I meant just the two of us. | -我不知道,我是指我们两个 |
[04:58] | Sure, that’d be great. | -当然,这样很好 |
[05:01] | Miranda was thrilled, but she still wasn’t sure… | 米兰达非常兴奋,但不太确定 |
[05:05] | if he was interested in anything more than a running buddy. | 他是不是真的只是想要找 |
[05:08] | Stay in line. | 跑步伙伴 |
[05:10] | And uptown, Charlotte’s marathon redecoration continued. | 在住宅区 夏绿蒂的装潢如火如荼地进行 |
[05:14] | I can’t believe I ever questioned this wallpaper. | 我以前居然批评过这个壁纸 |
[05:17] | I love this wallpaper. | 这实在太完美了,我爱你 |
[05:20] | And I love you. | |
[05:24] | I guess we’re done with this room. Time to move on to the study. | 这间房间已经可以了 该是布置书房的时候了 |
[05:29] | There’s one room in every marriage that forces the question.: | 在每个婚姻里都有同一个问题 |
[05:33] | ”How long do we want it to be just the two of us?” | “只有两个人的世界 要持续多久?” |
[05:37] | It’s right off our bedroom, so…. | 这就在我们卧房隔壁,所以… |
[05:40] | Well…. | 你想要做什么用途? |
[05:42] | What do you want to do with this room? | |
[05:44] | It could be a good room for a… | 这个房间很适合给… |
[05:47] | B… | 宝… |
[05:48] | A…. | |
[05:50] | B-Y? | 宝? |
[05:52] | I think we already have enough bathrooms. | 我们的浴室够多了 |
[05:57] | Trey and Charlotte were finally on the same page. | 崔和夏绿蒂终于达成共识 |
[06:00] | And the page had a baby on it. | 生小孩的共识 |
[06:03] | Meanwhile, Samantha went shopping, nipples blazing… | 在此同时,莎曼珊戴着 火辣辣的乳头去购物 |
[06:07] | and picked up a ’94 cabernet and an ’84 Harvard MBA. | 选中了一瓶九四年的葡萄酒 和一个八四年的哈佛毕业生 |
[06:11] | Believe me, this is nothing. It’s a blip. | 这没什么! 不过是忽上忽下的走势 |
[06:14] | No, we can’t retract it, because that’s what you said. | 不行,我们不能退缩 |
[06:17] | Warren Dreyfous was a founder of the communications strategy firm… | 华伦德雷福斯创立了 沟通策略公司 |
[06:20] | that made the Exxon oil spill an ”incident”… | 让艾克森石油化险为夷 |
[06:23] | rather than a ”debacle. ” | |
[06:25] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[06:28] | Next time, talk to me before you talk to the press. | 下一次找媒体前先问我…抱歉 |
[06:31] | All right, man. Bye. | |
[06:33] | Sorry about that. | |
[06:34] | About talking on the phone, or staring at my nipples? | 因为讲电话 还是盯着我的乳头看? |
[06:38] | About talking on the phone. | 因为电话 |
[06:48] | That night, I tried to compose my first e-mail. | 那一晚 我试着写第一封电子邮件 |
[06:52] | A witty, yet sexy, yet sensitive note to Aidan. | 一封机智 却又带着性感和感性的短信 (我想你) (你想我吗?) (寄出) |
[07:16] | And across town, Samantha was getting some male, as well. | 城市另一端 莎曼珊正在享用男人 |
[07:25] | As a lover, Warren was fantastic. | 华伦是个好情人 |
[07:28] | But as a communications strategist… | 然而身为沟通策略家 |
[07:30] | he made one major mistake. | 他犯了个大错误 |
[07:33] | Samantha, does your gina-wina want a little visit… | 小珊珊,你的小妹妹 |
[07:37] | from my mister-mister? | 想不想找我的小弟弟? |
[07:44] | He didn’t say that. | 他不会那么说吧? |
[07:46] | It’s not what he said, it’s how he said it, in baby talk. | 不是说话的内容,是方式 |
[07:49] | Baby talk’s the worst. How can they think it’s sexy? | 就像是跟小婴儿说话 怎么有人会认为儿语很性感? |
[07:53] | It’s like putting ketchup on prime rib. Stop, you’re ruining it. | 就像是在上等肋骨上加番茄酱 “住手,你毁了它!” |
[07:57] | I know, it’s such a shame, because this guy is hot. | 真可惜,那男人很性感 |
[08:00] | I finally had to sit on his face to shut him up. | 我得坐到他脸上才能让他住嘴 |
[08:03] | You know, some men use baby talk to avoid intimacy. | 有些男人用儿语来避免亲密 |
[08:06] | While others simply choose not to respond to your e-mail. | -有人选择不回信 |
[08:09] | -Aidan still hasn’t written back? -Fourteen hours, but who’s counting? | -还是没有艾登的回应? 已经十四个小时了 |
[08:13] | oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:16] | Isn’t this adorable? | -这真是可爱 |
[08:18] | Don’t you think that maybe it’s a wee bit small? | -你穿不会太小了吗? |
[08:21] | oh, you guys. | 崔和我正试着怀孕 |
[08:23] | Trey and I are trying to have a baby. | |
[08:27] | Why? | -为什么? |
[08:28] | Don’t you think that maybe you should wait awhile? | -不是应该先缓一缓吗? |
[08:31] | -You guys just got back together. -I can’t wait. | -你才刚搬回去 -我等不及了 |
[08:33] | I’m the oldest woman I know who doesn’t have a baby. | 我是我认识没有小孩的人中 最老的 |
[08:36] | The oldest married woman who wants one. You know what I mean. | 已婚、想要小孩 |
[08:40] | If that’s what you want, I’m very happy for you. | 又没有小孩的人中最老的 |
[08:43] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -我为你们感到高兴 -谢谢 |
[08:44] | And I promise, I won’t become one of those mothers… | 我不会变成只会谈论 |
[08:47] | who can only talk about Diaper Genies. | “尿布小帮手”的妈妈 |
[08:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:52] | Look over here. | 你们看 |
[08:54] | -What the hell is a Diaper Genie? -I don’t know. | 尿布小帮手是什么? |
[08:56] | Someone you hire to change a kid’s diaper? | 雇用来帮小孩换尿布的人? |
[09:02] | Hi, Tricia! | |
[09:03] | Tricia Watson was one of those hip moms… | 翠夏华森是个时髦的妈妈 |
[09:06] | for whom Barneys would always be stores, not dinosaurs. | 知道的精品店 永远比儿童节目多 |
[09:10] | Cliff said you and Trey are back together. | 克里夫告诉我你跟崔和好了 |
[09:12] | I’m so glad. | 我好高兴 |
[09:14] | This is Mary Elizabeth. | -这是玛丽伊丽莎白 |
[09:15] | -Hello, Mary Elizabeth. I’m Charlotte. -Pleased to meet you. | -你好,我是夏绿蒂 很高兴见到你 |
[09:20] | -Trey and I are trying to get pregnant. -That’s great. | -崔和我试着“做人” -太棒了 |
[09:24] | You and Cliff should come over for dinner. | 这个礼拜到我家吃饭 |
[09:26] | We just redecorated our dining room. We haven’t even used it yet. | 我们刚重新装潢家里 |
[09:30] | I’d love to, but try finding a sitter for three kids under 8. | 我很乐意 只是要找保母带小孩 |
[09:34] | I can’t believe I’m 34 with three kids. | 真不敢相信我三十四岁 还有三个孩子 |
[09:40] | I invited the Watsons over for dinner Tuesday. They’re bringing their kids. | 我邀请华森一家 |
[09:44] | All righty. | 星期二到家里吃晚饭 |
[09:45] | Charlotte, 35 with no kids… | 三十五岁的夏绿蒂 |
[09:48] | decided it was time to get serious. | 决定这次要来真的 |
[09:52] | The next day, I worked on a little piece I was calling.: | 次日,我继续打电话 |
[09:56] | ”Thirty-six hours, and still no response from Aidan. ” | 三十六个小时了 还是没有艾登的回应 |
[10:00] | The indians had to wait up to six months for a response. | 印地安人等回信得等上六个月 |
[10:03] | It took me six months to get the message that I wanted to be with Aidan. | 我花了六个月领悟到 我想要艾登回到我身边 |
[10:07] | And now I couldn’t wait another minute. | 我等不及了 |
[10:10] | Are all these improvements in communication… | 这些新的科技有助我们沟通吗 |
[10:12] | really helping us communicate? | |
[10:14] | In matters of love… | 爱情这件事 |
[10:16] | do actions really speak louder than words? | 坐而言不如起而行吗? |
[10:19] | I decided to take action. | 我决定采取行动 |
[10:21] | And this time he answered. Hello. | 这一次他接电话了 |
[10:25] | Why won’t you respond to my e-mail? | -你为什么不回我的信? |
[10:27] | Who is this? | -你是哪位? |
[10:29] | It’s Carrie, hi. | 我是凯莉 |
[10:33] | I was just asking if you ever got my e-mail. | 我想问你有没有收到我的信? |
[10:36] | -”Shoegal. ” -What? | 爱鞋的女孩,我的代号 |
[10:37] | That’s my screen name. | |
[10:39] | I think I got it and deleted it. | -我收到但是删掉了 |
[10:42] | That’s not very neighborly. | -这样不太友善 |
[10:43] | I get so much damn junk mail, if I don’t know an address…. | 我收到太多垃圾信件 |
[10:47] | I have the opposite problem. I’ve received two e-mails total. | 要是有不认识的网址… 我跟你的问题相反 |
[10:51] | one from Miranda, and one welcoming me to AoL. | 我只收到米兰达 和“美国线上”的欢迎信 |
[10:54] | -What did it say? -Just, you know… | 上面写什么? |
[10:56] | how to use the different features and stuff, and ”welcome.” | 只是介绍一下服务的项目 就是一封欢迎信 |
[11:01] | No, the one you…. | 我是说,你写的那一封… |
[11:03] | The one I…. | 我写给你的… |
[11:04] | The one to you. | 没什么,我有个想法 |
[11:07] | It doesn’t even matter. You know what I was thinking? | 你、史蒂夫、米兰达和我 |
[11:10] | I was thinking that you and Steve and Miranda and me could go out sometime. | 应该聚聚 |
[11:14] | You know, just like as a… | 大家一起出去热闹一下 |
[11:17] | you know, a fun group thing. | |
[11:19] | Sounds good. | -好主意 |
[11:21] | okay, great, so I’ll set it up? | -很好,我来安排吗? |
[11:22] | -okay. | -okay. |
[11:26] | -Bye. | -Bye. |
[11:34] | Meanwhile, Miranda’s run led to.: | 在此同时 |
[11:36] | ”Wanna come up for coffee?” which led to sex… | 米兰达跑步跑出了约会 |
[11:39] | which led her to believe that Marathon Man… | 她相信马拉松先生 |
[11:41] | could be more than a running buddy. | 可以不只是跑步伙伴 |
[11:45] | I’m all sweaty. | -我全身湿透了 |
[11:47] | You taste great. | -你尝起来真棒 |
[12:11] | Did you get my e-mail about our double whatever-it-is? | 你有收到 我们四人约会的邮件吗? |
[12:14] | Yes, and I’m ignoring it. | -有,我假装没看到 |
[12:17] | So far, not impressed with the e-mail. | -电子邮件并不怎么好用 |
[12:19] | -Why would I go out with Steve? -You’re not going out with him. | -我为什么要跟史蒂夫约会? -那不是约会 |
[12:23] | You’re going as my airbag, in case there’s an impact. | 你只是我以防万一的安全气囊 |
[12:25] | Steve’s going as Aidan’s air bag. | 而史蒂夫则是艾登的气囊 |
[12:28] | Explain that to Steve. I don’t want him to get the wrong impression. | 你可以跟史蒂夫说 |
[12:32] | -I’m dating other people now. -Who? | 我在跟别人约会吗? |
[12:34] | -Marathon Man? -Yes. | 跑马拉松那家伙? |
[12:35] | -We slept together after our run. -I guess he was interested. | -我们在跑完以后上床 |
[12:39] | Did he live up to his nickname? | -我想他一定有兴趣 |
[12:41] | It was good, except he kind of… | -他名副其实吗? -很棒,除了… |
[12:45] | Iicked my butt. | 他舔我屁股 |
[12:48] | Be specific. You mean the cheeks or– | -说清楚一点,屁股肉吗? |
[12:50] | It was more localized than that. | -不只那样 |
[12:53] | Wait a minute, are we talking tuchis-Iingus? | 等一下,你是说舔屁眼吗? |
[12:58] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是,感觉好奇怪 |
[13:00] | And I thought it was weird. It’s weird, right? Are we doing this now? | 很奇怪,对吧? 现在大家都这样吗? |
[13:04] | If the guy is willing, why not? | -要是男生愿意,有何不可? |
[13:06] | Anyone other than Samantha? | -除了莎曼珊之外的人? |
[13:08] | I never had a guy do the TL on me. | 从来没有男人对我这样 |
[13:12] | one time, it almost happened, but I got the feeling he just lost his way. | 有一次几乎发生了 不过我想是他搞错地方了 |
[13:17] | Trey likes to do it. | 崔喜欢这样 |
[13:21] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[13:23] | okay, I’m definitely in the slow sexual group if even Charlotte is open to this. | 夏绿蒂都这样了 我一定是落伍了 |
[13:27] | There’s something happening with men and the ass. | 男人跟屁股都不对劲了 |
[13:30] | It’s true. The last few guys I’ve been with have been much more eager to attend to it… | 我最近约会的几个男人 |
[13:34] | you know, digitally. | 都想要这样 |
[13:36] | How did they get the message that the ass is now on the menu? | 他们听谁说女人喜欢这样的? |
[13:40] | I bet there’s one loud-mouthed guy who found some woman who loved it… | 有个大嘴巴的男人 正好碰到喜欢这样的女人 |
[13:43] | and told everybody, ”Women love this!” | 于是他向大家宣布 “女人喜欢这样” |
[13:46] | -Who is this guy? -Who’s the woman who loved it? | -那男人是谁? -那女人是谁? |
[13:48] | -Don’t knock it until you try it. -Bingo. | 没试过不要说大话 |
[13:51] | Maybe I shouldn’t have pulled away so fast. Was this my last shot? | 或许我不应该这么快闪开 |
[13:54] | Am I out of the ass loop forever? | 我永远得不到屁股服务了吗? |
[13:56] | I can’t bring myself to ask for it. | 我总不能开口要求 |
[13:59] | You don’t have to ask for it, just lean into it. | 只管靠近,无须言语 |
[14:01] | No words necessary. He’ll get the signal. | 他会懂的 |
[14:04] | But then do I have to reciprocate? | 但是,我得报答他吗? |
[14:07] | I would never do it back to them. | -不,我才不会做同样的事 |
[14:10] | -Neither would I. -Me neither. | -我也不会 |
[14:12] | You wouldn’t? | -我也不会 -你们不会? |
[14:15] | That night, Charlotte performed a more traditional wifely duty. | 当晚 夏绿蒂扮演的是传统的妻子 |
[14:19] | She cooked dinner for her husband and their guests. | 她为客人们下厨 |
[14:22] | Go ahead, everyone. | 开动吧,各位 |
[14:26] | This looks amazing. | 看起来真美味,夏绿蒂 |
[14:28] | Trish is amazed that anyone cooks. | -翠夏崇拜所有会煮饭的人 |
[14:30] | Trish has three kids, which keeps her kind of busy. | -三个小孩就够她忙了 |
[14:33] | I don’t want to sit next to the lady. | 我不想坐在女士旁边 |
[14:35] | Martin, that’s ”one.” | 一次 |
[14:38] | -How many does he get? -Forty-five. | -他有几次了? -四十五 |
[14:40] | But I don’t wanna. | 我不想 |
[14:44] | We can rearrange, if you want. | -我们可以换座位 |
[14:46] | No, it’s fine. | -没关系 |
[14:50] | -Do you need your inhaler? -No. | -你需要吸气器吗? |
[14:51] | He’s asthmatic. Not going to be much in the sports area. | -他有气喘 |
[14:54] | Not all little boys have to play sports. | -不能做过多运动 -不是每个男孩都要运动 |
[14:56] | Don’t talk to me like you talk to the kids. | 不要像教训孩子一样跟我说话 |
[14:59] | Martin, up here. | 站起来 |
[15:05] | -Fancy shoes there, Hank. -They used to be mine. | -汉克,鞋子好漂亮 -那是我的旧鞋子 |
[15:08] | He won’t go out without ’em. | -他到哪都要穿着它 |
[15:09] | -Don’t talk about him like that. -Don’t you talk to me like that. | -不要那样说话 不要那样跟我说话 |
[15:14] | That night, Trey and Charlotte didn’t have sex. | 当晚,崔和夏绿蒂没有做爱 |
[15:17] | And they didn’t have sex the next night, either. | 隔晚也没有 |
[15:20] | This time, inaction was speaking louder than words. | 这次,无为比言语更有用 |
[15:24] | This guy from pest control comes over and sticks a few dead ones on a tape strip…. | 害虫管制人员把一些死虫子 粘在带子上 |
[15:28] | I, on the other hand, was full of words. | 而我则充满疑问 |
[15:30] | They’re everywhere. So I say to him, ”What are they?” | 我问“先生,那些是什么?” |
[15:33] | He says, ”Lady, I don’t know, that’s why I’m sending them to the lab.” | 他说“我不知道 |
[15:37] | And I’m thinking, ”This is New York, this is the pest guy. | 所以我要带回实验室化验” 这是纽约,他是害虫管制人员 |
[15:40] | ”And I got something. He doesn’t know what it is… | 他不认识出现在我家的虫 |
[15:43] | ”and that ain’t good!” | 这可不是一件好事 |
[15:51] | -I gotta take a leak, I’m laughing too hard. -Man, I was gonna go. | -我要去小解 |
[15:55] | -And? -And we’re men. We don’t do that. | -我正要去 男人不能这样 |
[15:58] | Women can do that. Men can’t. | -女人可以,男人不行 |
[16:00] | You should go. Break with convention. | -一起去吧,打破传统 |
[16:02] | What the hell, I’m man enough. | 我够男人了 |
[16:04] | Do I get a say in this? We’re already partners in the bar. | 我们已经是酒吧的合伙人了 |
[16:08] | -People are going to talk. -We’re going to the bathroom. | 人们会说闲话的 我们要去洗手间 |
[16:12] | So apparently Aidan needed an airbag in the bathroom. | 艾登需要安全气囊到洗手间 |
[16:15] | You know, I think I’m okay. | -我想我没问题了 |
[16:17] | -You mean, you think you’re over him. -No, I think you can go. | -你是说你不再想他了? |
[16:20] | I don’t even get flan? | -我是说,你可以走了 |
[16:22] | The thing is, if you don’t leave now… | -我连甜点都不能吃? |
[16:24] | then we’re gonna have to end the night together. | 要是你现在不走 我们就得一起道晚安 |
[16:27] | Hug and share cabs according to neighborhood. | 拥抱,一起坐计程车 |
[16:29] | And then I won’t have any time alone with him. | 我就不能跟他独处了 |
[16:32] | Yeah. okay. okay. And can you take Steve with you? | 你可以带史蒂夫一起走吗? |
[16:45] | Thank you for walking me home. | 谢谢你陪我走回家 |
[16:47] | You live four blocks from the restaurant. It’s the least I could do. | 你家就在餐厅附近,这没什么 |
[16:54] | Good to see you tonight. | -今晚很高兴见到你 |
[16:56] | I think I want to get back together. Fuck, I… | -我想要复合 |
[17:01] | was afraid you were going to say something like that. | 我就怕你说这类的话 |
[17:06] | I was willing to try the friendship thing, but I can’t… | 我愿意跟你当朋友 |
[17:09] | do the relationship thing. | 但我不能谈感情 但是你… |
[17:17] | You put your hand on my hand. | 你握住我的手 |
[17:21] | What? | -什么? |
[17:22] | At the restaurant, you…. | -在餐厅里,你… |
[17:25] | I was trying to make you comfortable. | 我只是想让你舒坦一点 |
[17:28] | You seemed so nervous telling that bug story. | 你讲虫子故事时好像很紧张 |
[17:37] | oh, well… | |
[17:40] | then I guess I should…. | 那么我该走了 |
[17:47] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[17:58] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[18:01] | Miranda didn’t answer her phone, so I left a desperate message… | 米兰达没有接电话 所以我留了言 |
[18:04] | and started to send her a desperate e-mail. | 然后写一封紧急的邮件给她 |
[18:12] | I was just about to call you. I was lM-ing Marathon Man. | 我正要打给你 我刚才跟马拉松先生说话 |
[18:16] | Interesting. Will your tuchis be wanting some lingus? | 真有趣,你的屁屁想被舔吗? |
[18:19] | Listen, if things work out between him and me… | 要是我不介意的话 |
[18:22] | we never had that conversation. He’s coming over. | 也不会向你们抱怨了 |
[18:26] | I guess you’ll be having dessert after all. | -他要过来 -你终究有点心吃 |
[18:28] | What happened to my airbag outside the restaurant? Steve tried to kiss me. | 我的气囊怎么了? 史蒂夫想要吻我 |
[18:32] | Aidan kissed me. | 艾登吻了我,我们错开了 |
[18:33] | We miskissed. I wasn’t going to kiss him. | 我正要走,然后他吻了我 |
[18:36] | He said he just wanted friendship. But then he kissed me. What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[18:41] | oh, my God, he’s online. Can he see me? | 老天,他上线了 |
[18:44] | No, just step away from the computer. | 他看得见我吗? |
[18:46] | -No, I’m going to go back there. -Where? Aidan’s? | -离电脑远一点 |
[18:49] | I know he’s home. | -我要回去 -找艾登? |
[18:50] | Pace yourself, send him an e-mail or something. | -我知道他在家 寄电子邮件给他 |
[18:53] | No, he’ll just say that he doesn’t want to see me, but he does. | 他会说他不想见我 但我知道他想 |
[18:57] | His words said ”no,” but his kiss said ”yes.” | -他说不要,他的吻却说要 |
[19:00] | That’s the defense invoked by date rapists. | -那是强暴犯的辩词 |
[19:03] | I know he still feels it. | 我知道他还有感觉 |
[19:06] | When men attempt bold gestures, it’s generally considered romantic. | 当男人做出大胆的举动 通常会被认为是浪漫 |
[19:17] | When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho. | 当女人这么做 会被认为是饥渴或是疯子 |
[19:22] | I was hoping to prove I was neither. | 我想证明我两者皆非 |
[19:29] | Hey again, you. | 是我 |
[19:34] | -You haven’t been out here since I went up? -No, I went home. | 你不会一直待在下面吧? |
[19:39] | And you came back? | -不,我先回家了 -然后你又回来? |
[19:41] | I came back. | 我又回来了 |
[19:44] | See, I…. | 是这样的,我认为… |
[19:47] | I think…. | |
[19:49] | No, I feel fairly certain that there is still something between us. | 我敢确定我们之间有点什么 |
[19:55] | I had a nice time tonight… | 我今晚跟你处得很愉快 |
[19:58] | with you, I did. | |
[19:59] | But I just want to leave it at that. | 我想那样就好 |
[20:04] | Can I come up and talk to you for a few minutes? | 我可以上去跟你谈谈吗? |
[20:07] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -这样不太好 |
[20:10] | Because of what might happen? | -因为可能会发生的事? |
[20:15] | Because it’s not a good time. | 因为时机不对 |
[20:20] | I know that you’re probably scared. I would be, too. But it’s different now. | 我知道你可能吓到了 换做是我也会,但是这不一样 |
[20:25] | Things are different. I’m different. | 一切都不一样了 |
[20:28] | In fact, wait a second. | 我也不一样了 等一下 |
[20:32] | In fact, cigarettes? Gone. | 烟戒了,所有的坏习惯都改了 |
[20:35] | Seriously, all bad habits, gone. This is a whole new thing. | 我变了,因为我想你 |
[20:39] | Because I miss you. And I’ve missed you. | 我一直都想着你 |
[20:43] | And it’s not just because you look so good, you do, and you should know that. | 不只是因为你很迷人 |
[20:47] | But I lie in bed at night, and I think about us. | 只是我躺在床上,想着以前 |
[20:50] | And I think about you holding me. | 你搂着我… |
[20:53] | You broke my heart! | 你伤透了我的心 |
[21:06] | Samantha, I love your titty-witties. | 莎曼珊,我要你的“奶奶” |
[21:10] | As I was wishing I had said nothing… | 正当我犹豫不决时 |
[21:13] | Samantha decided she had to say something. | 莎曼珊决定采取行动 |
[21:17] | You’re a great fuck, but I don’t need the baby talk. | 你床上功夫很棒 但是请不要学婴儿讲话 |
[21:22] | You don’t have to call these my titty-witties, these are my breasts. | 你不必叫它们“奶奶” 它们是我的乳房 |
[21:26] | And you don’t have to say anything about them. | 你不必在上面大作文章 |
[21:29] | It’s just sex, and it’s fine. | 只管做爱就好 |
[21:46] | Would you please come out of there? Can we talk about this like adults? | 你出来好不好? 我们像大人一样说说话 |
[21:52] | We’re not finished. | 我们还没结束呢 |
[21:55] | I was very closey-wosey. | 我就差那么一点点呢 |
[22:01] | okay, you can call them titty-witties. | 好,你可以叫它们“奶奶” |
[22:04] | I’m leaving. I got an early day tomorrow. | 我要走了,明天要早起 |
[22:07] | Come on, don’t pout. We were having such a nice time. | 不要不高兴 我们刚才这么愉快 |
[22:12] | It was only a suggestion. | 我只是建议而已 |
[22:14] | Where are my shoes? | 我的鞋子在哪里? |
[22:19] | Samantha realized that she wore the nipples and attracted a big baby. | 莎曼珊领悟到她的假乳头 吸引了一个大婴儿 |
[22:25] | And speaking of babies, Charlotte and Trey still were not. | 说到婴儿 夏绿蒂和崔还没有成功 |
[22:31] | This was delivered today. | 这个今天送到了 |
[22:35] | I ordered that a week ago. | 我一个礼拜前订的 |
[22:37] | They needed time to engrave, and I totally forgot. | 刻字需要时间,我都忘了 |
[22:41] | ”We had each other and then we had you. | “我们相爱,然后有了你” |
[22:44] | ”And then we had everything. | “因此我们什么也不缺了 |
[22:46] | ”Love, Mommy and Daddy.” | 爱你的爸爸妈妈” |
[22:49] | It’s completely premature. I was just so excited. | 我太冲动了,我兴奋过头 |
[22:53] | And now? | 现在呢?你不想要小孩了吗? |
[22:55] | Do you not want a baby anymore? | |
[22:59] | of course I do. | 我当然想要,你呢? |
[23:02] | Don’t you? | |
[23:03] | We pretty much stopped trying after the Watsons came over. | 自从华森一家来访后 我们就停止尝试了 |
[23:10] | Kids don’t even want to sit by me. | 小孩子不想跟我坐在一起 |
[23:15] | I want to sit next to you. | 我想坐在你旁边 |
[23:26] | I knew Cliff and Tricia when they were first married, they were so in love. | 我看过克里夫夫妇新婚的样子 他们好恩爱 |
[23:31] | Now they’re just…. | 现在他们只是… |
[23:35] | Parents. | 一对父母 |
[23:43] | Maybe if we only have one child. | 或许我们可以只生一个? |
[23:48] | Have one, to start. | 先生一个 |
[23:51] | See how we do. | 看看我们做得如何,再说… |
[23:54] | Besides… | |
[23:55] | Then Trey told the lie that all parents-to-be have to tell themselves… | 然后崔撒了个每个父母 |
[23:59] | in order to procreate. | 都会说的谎 |
[24:00] | …our kids will be different. | 我们的小孩会不一样 |
[24:03] | Even though the whole experience had them a little rattled… | 那次的经验让他们有些慌乱 |
[24:06] | that night Trey and Charlotte made love… | 但是那一晚他们做了爱 |
[24:09] | and possibly a baby. | 或许也怀了宝宝 |
[24:11] | And downtown, Miranda seemingly had her communication problem licked. | 在市中心 米兰达的沟通出现了问题 |
[24:19] | And she felt like she should do something in return. | 她觉得她应该有所回报 |
[24:25] | Would you like a massage? | -你喜欢按摩吗? |
[24:27] | I would love one. | -我很想 |
[24:55] | I don’t want to do that! | 我不想这么做 |
[24:58] | Why didn’t you say you weren’t interested, before you were talking into my ass? | 你可以直接跟我说你没兴趣 |
[25:33] | This time, we didn’t need any words. | 这一次,我们无须言语 |
[26:24] | You want to do this to make up for the past? | 你这样是为了弥补过去? |
[26:29] | Relieve your conscience? | 才不会良心不安? |
[26:31] | ‘Cause we’re okay. | 我们之间没事了 |
[26:34] | I’ve mentally kicked your butt all over Manhattan. | 我已经在心中打过你好几次了 |
[26:40] | I’m fine now. | 我现在没事了 |
[26:43] | No. | 不是的 |
[26:45] | I just…. | 我只是… |
[26:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:54] | I still love you, I just… | 我依然爱你,我只是… |
[26:59] | wish that I could be your girlfriend again. | 我希望能再当你的女朋友 |
[27:10] | I need to think about that. | 我需要好好想一想 |
[27:20] | His actions said he still loved me, or maybe he just missed me… | 他表现出他还爱我 或许只是想念我 |
[27:25] | or maybe he needed closure. | 又或许他需要一个了断 |
[27:27] | Maybe I’d never know. | 或许我永不得知了 |
[27:33] | The next morning, due to sheer embarrassment… | 次日,由于尴尬 |
[27:36] | Miranda got what she needed. | 米兰达反而得到她所需要的 |
[27:39] | A running buddy who pushed her into the nine-minute mile group. | 一个让她奋力奔向终点的伙伴 |
[27:47] | And I still had no response from Aidan. | 我还是没有得到艾登的回应 |
[27:59] | Hey, Carrie, you up there? | 凯莉,你在吗? |
[28:06] | okay, let’s give it a shot. | -我们给彼此一个机会吧 |
[28:08] | Really? | -真的吗? |
[28:10] | Do you wanna come upstairs? | -你想上来吗? |
[28:12] | No, I promised Pete I’d take him for a walk. | -我要带皮特去散步 |
[28:16] | You wanna go for a walk? | -你想去散步吗? |
[28:17] | Yeah! | -想 |
[28:20] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们一起去散步吧 |
[28:22] | okay. | |
[28:23] | Don’t move, okay? | 不要走开 |
[28:29] | I’ll be right there! | 我马上下去 |
[28:43] | Subtitles provided by SoFTlTLER |