时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Someone once said that two halves make a whole. | 有人曾说两个一半 等于一个完整的个体 |
[00:56] | And when two halves move in together… | 当两个人同住一个屋檐下时 |
[00:59] | it makes a whole lot of stuff. Hey, what’s– | 等于一大堆东西 |
[01:04] | Pop-tart, where you been and what have you been doing? | 你去哪里、做了些什么? |
[01:07] | I got coffee and papers… | 我去买咖啡和报纸 |
[01:09] | but I think the more pressing question is, what have you been doing? | 但更迫切的问题是 你做了些什么? |
[01:13] | Made myself an area. | -我为自己挪出一个空间 |
[01:15] | Yes, I can see that. | -看得出来 |
[01:17] | I needed a space for my work papers and stuff, you know, so… | 我需要地方放底稿和工具 |
[01:21] | is that okay? | 可以吗? |
[01:22] | Yeah, sure, yes. It’s just… | 当然… |
[01:24] | you’re blocking the bathroom door. | 只不过你挡住浴室的门了 |
[01:26] | Yeah, but you got another one. Who needs two? | 谁需要两个浴室门? |
[01:29] | I do, me. | 我需要,我喜欢两个浴室门 |
[01:30] | Me, the one who loves her two bathroom doors. | |
[01:33] | Why do you need two doors? | -为什么你需要两个浴室门? |
[01:34] | Sometimes I’m in a hurry and it’s just quicker to go, ping, out that one… | -如果我赶时间 走那道门比较快 |
[01:38] | -and it’s my escape route in case. -in case what? | -是我的逃生路线,以防万一 -什么万一? |
[01:41] | In case rapists come in my bedroom window… | 万一强暴犯从窗户爬进来… |
[01:43] | I see them in the mirror and then, phew, I’m gone. | “咻”我一下就溜了 |
[01:46] | There’s a whole lot of phewing going on in that bathroom. | 那浴室还真多“咻”的情况 |
[01:49] | It’s just gonna be like this until we’re able to take over the apartment next door… | 在我们接管隔壁的公寓之前 |
[01:54] | then we can load the stuff in. | 都会是这个样子 |
[01:55] | And would that be happening in the next five minutes please, God? | 五分钟之内会发生吗? |
[01:59] | Closing at the end of next week. | 下周末就可以搬过去 |
[02:03] | Hello, Petey. | 皮特,有什么大不了? |
[02:04] | Really, what’s the problem, right? It’s just boxes, right? | 只不过是箱子而已,对吧? |
[02:09] | A plant! | 一个盆栽,他把一个活的东西 |
[02:11] | The man brought a living thing into my apartment. | 带进我的公寓 |
[02:13] | I don’t do plants. I kill everything I bring in there. | 我不种植物 每株都会被我害死 |
[02:16] | You said yes to moving in, he moved in. | -你答应,他就搬进来了 |
[02:18] | But he’s taking over whole areas. | -他占用了所有的空间 |
[02:20] | This is why I’ve never lived with a man. | 这就是我不跟男人同居的原因 |
[02:22] | This, and the fact that I want them out an hour after I climax. | -我高潮后一小时他们就走人 |
[02:26] | You let them stay a whole hour? | -你让他们待一小时? |
[02:27] | You’d be surprised how many are ready to go again after a quick catnap. | 你会很惊讶休息片刻之后 |
[02:31] | And there’s no walls, there’s nowhere to hide. | 还能再战几回的次数 |
[02:33] | As soon as I walk in, he’s all up with: | 没有墙壁,无处可躲 每次我一进家门他就对我说 |
[02:35] | ”Who’d you see? Where’d you go? Who’d ya meet? What’d ya know?” | “你和谁见面、去了哪里 |
[02:38] | What I know is, I need time to decompress. | 有什么新鲜事?” |
[02:43] | Just be alone. | 我需要时间沉淀,一个人独处 |
[02:44] | But there have to be some adjustments. Relationships are hard. | 免不了要做些调整 |
[02:48] | You guys, I miss walking into my apartment… | 经营一段感情并不容易 |
[02:51] | with no one there and it’s all quiet… | 我想念走进公寓时 空无一人的安静 |
[02:54] | and I can do that stuff you do when you’re totally alone… | 可以做那些 当你独自在家时做的事 |
[02:57] | things you would never want your boyfriend to see you do. | 那些你绝不希望被男友看见 |
[03:02] | Like masturbate? | 正在做的事 -好比说自慰? |
[03:03] | My S.S.B., my Secret Single Behavior. | -我的SSB 我私密、独特的行为 |
[03:06] | Like, I like to make a stack of saltines. | 我喜欢把苏打饼干叠成一堆 |
[03:09] | I put grape jelly on them. | 涂上葡萄果酱 |
[03:10] | I eat them standing up in the kitchen reading fashion magazines. | 站在厨房流理台上 边吃边看时尚杂志 |
[03:14] | Why standing up? | -干嘛要站在流理台上? |
[03:15] | It’s weird, but it just feels great. | -很怪,但感觉很棒 |
[03:18] | I like to put Vaseline on my hands… | 我喜欢在手上涂凡士林 |
[03:20] | and put them in Borghese conditioning gloves… | 然后戴上保养手套 |
[03:23] | while watching infomercials. | 收看购物广告的节目 |
[03:24] | Before I was married… | 我结婚之前 |
[03:26] | I used to study my pores in a magnifying mirror for an hour each night. | 每晚习惯坐在镜子前 |
[03:30] | But I’m afraid Trey will think it’s weird. | 仔细察看我的毛细孔一小时 我怕崔会认为这很怪 |
[03:32] | He would. You can’t do that stuff in front of men. | 他会的 你不能在男人面前做那种事 |
[03:36] | What about you, Lolita? | 你呢?有没有不愿意 |
[03:37] | Anything you do you wouldn’t want a man to see? | 让男人撞见的事? |
[03:40] | No. | -没有 |
[03:41] | You know, I believe her. | -我相信她 |
[03:45] | Hey, didn’t we make a rule about those things at lunch? | 我们不是定了午餐的规矩吗? |
[03:48] | It’s my boss, I have to take it. | 是我的老板,我一定要接 |
[03:51] | Samantha Jones. | 我是莎曼珊琼斯 |
[03:53] | Richard, it’s Sunday. | 李察,今天是星期天 |
[03:56] | Fine. I’ll see you in an hour. | 好吧,我一小时后到 |
[04:00] | He wants me to drop something off this afternoon. | 他要我今天下午 送一份文件过去 |
[04:03] | Nice. | 真好,要享受 |
[04:04] | A little skyrockets in flight, afternoon delight? | “一飞冲天,午后愉悦”? |
[04:07] | No, it’s just work. | -不,只有工作 |
[04:09] | Hardly, you’re sleeping with him. | -才怪 |
[04:12] | You told them? | -你跟他上床了 -你告诉她们了? |
[04:13] | I also like to gossip on the phone while secretly pumicing my calluses. | 我用浮石磨茧的时候 喜欢讲电话聊八卦 |
[04:17] | So, how is he? | 他怎么样?别省略细节 |
[04:19] | And spare no detail, I’m a horny pregnant person. | 我现在是个春心荡漾的孕妇 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[04:25] | Samantha likes a guy. | -莎曼珊喜欢上一个男人了 |
[04:29] | -I do not. -You do! You do! | -我没有 |
[04:31] | or you would tell us all the dirty details. | 你有,否则你会跟我们分享 |
[04:33] | My God, we’re gonna have to ice skate home. | 所有咸湿细节 |
[04:36] | Hell just froze over. | 我的天,我们得溜冰回家了 |
[04:37] | okay, you want details? | 地狱刚才已冰封起来 你们想听细节?行 |
[04:42] | He’s got the most perfect dick I’ve ever seen. | 他的命根子是我见过最完美的 |
[04:45] | Long, pink, amazing. | 长长的、粉红色、令人惊艳 |
[04:50] | It’s dick-a-Iicious. | 十分“秀色可餐” |
[04:52] | All right, so, what should I do about Aidan’s stuff? | 我该拿艾登的东西怎么办? |
[04:57] | I’m gonna have the girls over for dinner. | -凯莉她们要来家里吃晚餐 |
[04:59] | That sounds like fun. What night? | -听起来很有趣,哪一天? |
[05:02] | Just the girls. | 只有我们女生 |
[05:04] | I’m trying to get my day planner back together. | 既然现在不用生孩子了 |
[05:06] | I have much more free time since we left the baby track. | 我有许多空闲时间 |
[05:09] | Some apartments are cluttered with physical stuff… | 有些公寓堆满物质上的东西 |
[05:12] | others, emotional stuff. | 有些则是精神上的情绪 |
[05:14] | It’s a big readjustment. | 这是个很大的重新调整 |
[05:16] | I’ve wanted a baby ever since I was a little girl. | 我从小就想要个孩子 |
[05:19] | We have a baby room and no baby. | 我们有育婴房却没有宝宝 |
[05:23] | I’ve got some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[05:25] | Bram Pomander thinks he’s snagged us orchestra seats… | 布列波曼德说他帮我们弄到 下礼拜舞台剧 |
[05:29] | to The Producers next week. | “金牌制作人”的前排座位 |
[05:34] | Charlotte, yes, we’re disappointed. | 夏绿蒂,没错,我们很失望 |
[05:37] | But life goes on. | 但生活还是要过下去 |
[05:39] | We still have to find a way to have a giggle. | 我们仍必须想办法重拾欢笑 |
[05:42] | Come on, give me a smile. Hold on! Potential investors in Munich. | 来,笑一个给我看 |
[05:57] | I wish I knew how to say ”fuck you” in German. Fick mich. | 等等,在慕尼黑的投资人 |
[06:01] | Fick mich. | 德文“去你的”要怎么说? |
[06:04] | Impressive. | 令人佩服,你怎么会说德文? |
[06:06] | Why do you speak German? | |
[06:07] | A gal has her reasons. | 女人总有她的理由,那不是 |
[06:09] | Actually, that wasn’t ”fuck you,” it was ”fuck me.” | “去你的”,而是“上我吧” |
[06:12] | That’s a negotiation ploy I haven’t tried before. | -我以前没试过那种谈判伎俩 |
[06:15] | Who are you kidding? | -别开玩笑了 |
[06:16] | Where’s the layout for the L.A. Magazine spread? | -杂志的版面设计呢? |
[06:18] | Signed, sealed, delivered. | -签名、盖章、寄出去了 |
[06:20] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:26] | It was perfect. | 它很完美 |
[06:27] | Long, pink, amazing. | 长长的、粉红色、令人惊艳 |
[06:33] | I thought about you all weekend. | 我整个周末都在想你 |
[06:38] | Let me see if I can give you something to think about all evening. | 也许我可以给你一项服务 |
[06:44] | Bring out that gorgeous dick. | 好让你想整个晚上 |
[06:47] | You’re gonna get down on your knees right here? | 掏出你那迷人的命根子 |
[06:50] | What if my assistant should see you? | 你要在这里帮我口交? |
[06:56] | oops! | 万一我的助理撞见你怎么办? |
[06:59] | I dropped my portfolio. | 我的文件夹掉了 |
[07:03] | That may take some time to pick up. | 捡起来可能要花一点时间 |
[07:14] | Das ist einen sch?nen perfekten Schwanz. Whoops. Better get those, while you’re down there. | 顺便一起捡吧 |
[07:30] | If I had known you were gonna turn out to be so not a loser… | 假如我知道 你不是一个很逊的家伙 |
[07:33] | I would have run home after work and changed. | -我下班之后会换件衣服 |
[07:36] | or at least put on some fresh deodorant. | -或者起码擦上清新的体香剂 |
[07:40] | Careful. I was a much younger man… | 小心点,我第一次和你 |
[07:43] | when we started setting up this blind date. | 定下这个约会时年轻多了 |
[07:45] | You’re the one who kept canceling to go to…. | 是你一直取消,说要去… |
[07:48] | Where were you? | 哪里? |
[07:49] | First time, Spain and Rome… | 第一次是西班牙和罗马 |
[07:51] | the second time, Luxembourg and Athens. | 第二次是卢森堡和雅典 |
[07:54] | Walker Lewis, fluent in five languages, traveled the world… | 渥克路易斯,精通五种语言 |
[07:58] | as a State Department interpreter. | 环游世界,是国务院的口译员 |
[07:59] | Seriously, Miranda… | 说真的,米兰达 |
[08:02] | best blind date I have ever had… | 这是我最棒的初次约会… |
[08:05] | in the continental U.S.A. | 在美国本土 |
[08:20] | What? | 怎么了?在我去布鲁塞尔之前 |
[08:23] | Listen, any reason I can’t see you again before I go to Brussels? | 有任何不能再见你的理由吗? |
[08:30] | He is so cute and funny and sexy. | 他可爱、风趣又性感 |
[08:32] | And I really want to have sex with him. But I don’t know. | 我真的很想跟他上床 但我不知道 |
[08:35] | Is it okay to fuck one guy when you’re pregnant with another guy’s baby? | 当你怀着一个男人的孩子 可以和另一个男人做爱吗? |
[08:39] | If one more person asks me that today…. | 要是今天有人再问我一遍… |
[08:42] | I mean, I’m not in a relationship with the father of the baby or anything. | 我并没有和孩子的父亲交往 |
[08:46] | I’ve rarely heard that used as a plus, but go on. | 我很少听到那理由被当成 |
[08:49] | It’s just…. Is it tacky? | 一个好处,不过继续说吧 |
[08:51] | And beyond tacky, is it safe? | 那很恶劣吗? 除了恶劣之外,那安全吗? |
[08:53] | Let’s assume he’s a really great fuck. | -假设他性能力卓越 |
[08:56] | Because so many men are. | -很多男人也是 |
[08:57] | Could all that poking shake the baby loose or something? | 那些冲刺动作会震动到胎儿吗 |
[09:01] | No, that’s silly. | 那太傻了 |
[09:03] | Married couples have sex all the time. | 已婚夫妇一直都有性生活 |
[09:06] | But what if he’s huge? | -但万一他很巨大呢? |
[09:07] | Again, ’cause so many men are. | -很多男人也是 |
[09:09] | Could the dick dent the baby? | -命根子会让胎儿凹陷吗? |
[09:11] | Where do you think dimples come from? | -你以为酒窝是怎么来的? |
[09:14] | That is so cute. | -真是幽默 |
[09:15] | I try. | -我尽量 |
[09:17] | okay, I really need to have sex with him now. | 我真的得趁现在和他上床 |
[09:20] | Next time he comes back in town, I’ll be too big and he won’t want to. | 下次他回来时 我肚子太大他就不想要了 |
[09:24] | Nothing puts a man off sex like pregnancy. | 没什么比怀孕更让男人倒胃口 |
[09:28] | This is my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会 |
[09:31] | Last chance for sex. | -最后享受性爱的机会 |
[09:34] | You’re not on death row. | -你又不是快要死了 |
[09:35] | Yes, I am, dead woman fucking. | 我的确是,无法做爱的女人 |
[09:38] | It’s your body, your life. You do what’s best for you. | 这是你的身体、你的人生 怎样对你最好你就怎么做 |
[09:41] | Easier said than done. | 说时容易做时难 |
[09:43] | You can’t even ask Aidan not to talk when you walk in the front door. | 你连叫艾登别在你进门时说话 都办不到 |
[09:48] | Hi, Mrs. Cohen! Hold on a second. Here, let me help you. | 你好,柯恩太太 |
[09:52] | Hold on, here we go. Hello. okay? | 等一下,让我帮你,来吧 |
[09:57] | That’s a crazy outfit. | 你这身装扮真是疯狂 |
[10:01] | okay, Mrs. Cohen, this is my friend, Miranda. | -这是我的朋友米兰达 |
[10:04] | Hello, Mrs. Cohen. | -你好,柯恩太太 |
[10:08] | Listen, you tell your boy I’m not leaving for 30 days. | 转告你男朋友 我30天之后才会搬走 |
[10:13] | What? | 什么?但我们再过一星期 |
[10:14] | But we’re closing in a week. | 就要迁进去了 |
[10:17] | Read the contract! | 看清楚合约 |
[10:20] | I didn’t think Mrs. Cohen could move any slower… | 我本来认为柯恩太太不可能 |
[10:24] | but apparently she could. | 移动得更慢,但显然她可以 |
[10:28] | Gal, what’s up? | 怎么样?你去哪里? |
[10:30] | Where you been? What do you know? | 有什么新鲜事? |
[10:38] | Brace yourself, partner. | 做好心理准备,伙伴 |
[10:40] | I been outside, and what’s up… | 我去了外面 |
[10:43] | is old Lightning Rod next door informs me… | 新鲜事是隔壁的老太婆通知我 |
[10:46] | she will not be leaving for 30 days. | 她要再过30天才会搬走 |
[10:51] | I was afraid she was gonna do that. Fuck! | 恐怕她真的会这么做 |
[10:55] | Fuck! | 妈的,那我们现在该怎么办? |
[10:56] | What the fuck are we gonna fucking do now? | |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢…你也讨厌这种情况 |
[11:03] | You hate it, too, I’m so relieved! | 我真是如释重负 |
[11:06] | I thought you’d already changed into a pod. | 我以为你已经变成一个蚕茧 |
[11:09] | Invasion of the Single Snatchers. | 单身女子掠夺者的入侵 |
[11:13] | of course I hate it. | 我当然讨厌这种情况 |
[11:15] | We cannot live like this. | 我们不能过这样的生活 |
[11:18] | I mean, I got all my boxes in the hall. You can’t get in the fucking door. | 整个客厅都是我的箱子 你在门外进不来 |
[11:22] | I know, did you see me? | 你看到了? |
[11:24] | -Every time! Every single time! -We gotta get this stuff out of here. | -每一次都这样 -我们得把东西搬出去 |
[11:28] | We could make some room for it if we cleaned out your closet. | 如果清理你的衣橱 就可以挪出一些空间 |
[11:35] | Careful! | 小心 |
[11:36] | okay, damn, my ears. | -好,该死,我的耳朵快聋了 |
[11:39] | Listen to me. | -听我说 |
[11:40] | I have laid out clean towels on the floor of the bathroom. | 我在浴室的地板上 铺了干净的毛巾 |
[11:45] | Gently place the shoes and boxes on them. | 把鞋子和盒子轻轻地放上去 |
[11:57] | I forgot I had these. | 我都忘了我有这双鞋了 |
[11:59] | Things are looking up. | 一切渐入佳境 |
[12:00] | How many pairs of shoes does one person need? | 一个人需要多少双鞋子? |
[12:03] | That is not the way to get out of this alive. | 你不想活了? |
[12:07] | I figure I’m gonna need about half this space. | 我想我大概需要一半的空间 |
[12:10] | I figure you’ve gone mentally ill. | -我想你是精神有问题 |
[12:13] | -You never wear most of this stuff. -Yet! | -这些衣服你大部分都没穿 |
[12:15] | I never wear most of this stuff yet. Someday I will. | 是还没穿,大部分的衣服 |
[12:22] | Like this? | 我都还没穿,我总有一天会穿 像这件? |
[12:23] | When and where were you planning to wear this? | 你打算什么时候 穿这件衣服去什么地方? |
[12:27] | Don’t do that. Don’t mock the clothes. | 不要这样,别嘲弄衣服 |
[12:30] | And for the record, have worn it. | 郑重声明,这件我穿过 |
[12:33] | December, ’99, Union Square… | 1999年12月 |
[12:36] | book signing. | 联合广场,新书签名会 |
[12:38] | We gotta start somewhere. | -总要从某一件开始 |
[12:40] | Come on, I love this outfit. | -我爱这件衣服 |
[12:43] | That’s when I realized I was holding onto a Roberto Cavalli outfit… | 我发现我正拿着一件 罗伯托卡瓦利的名牌上衣 |
[12:48] | and throwing away my relationship. | 而要抛弃我的感情 |
[12:50] | -okay, it goes! -Good. | -好吧,丢掉 -很好 |
[12:53] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[13:00] | Pete! | |
[13:03] | Hey, Pete! | |
[13:04] | Stop it! Pete, stop it! | 住手,皮特,快放开… |
[13:07] | -Pete, my God! -Pete, hey! | 我的天啊 |
[13:11] | Don’t show it to me, don’t even show it to me! | 别拿给我看 |
[13:14] | I think I saw turquoise. | 我好像看到蓝绿色 |
[13:16] | That better not be the pair I think! | 最好不是我想的那双 |
[13:19] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[13:22] | That dog owes me $380. | -那只狗欠我380块 |
[13:26] | -Fine. -You can’t buy it, it’s circa 1996! | -好 |
[13:31] | Goddamn it! | 已经买不到了 它大约是1996年制的 |
[13:32] | He’s a dog, what’s he supposed to do with all your shit lying around here? | 它是一只狗,你那些垃圾 堆得满地都是,它能怎么样? |
[13:36] | My shit wouldn’t be lying around if we weren’t making room… | 要不是因为你的垃圾 |
[13:41] | because your shit is lying around. | 堆得满地都是而得挪出空间 我的垃圾也不会堆得满地都是 |
[13:43] | You got more shit lying around than I got. | -你的垃圾比我多 |
[13:45] | What? Look at this place. | -你看这个地方 |
[13:47] | It’s loaded with your shit. | 全都摆满了你的垃圾 |
[13:49] | Just look at this bathroom! | 看看这间浴室 |
[13:51] | Look at all your shit in my bathroom. | 看看你放在我浴室中的垃圾 |
[13:54] | Who needs five almost-empty Speedstick deodorants? | 谁需要五瓶几乎用完的 |
[13:59] | What are you, a crazy bag man? | 体香剂?你是购物狂吗? |
[14:00] | They’re different smells! | -它们的味道都不一样 |
[14:02] | And when have you ever worn musk? | -你什么时候擦过麝香这瓶? |
[14:04] | Look at this stuff, you got old razors, Rogaine…. | 看看这些玩意儿 有旧的刮胡刀、生发水… |
[14:10] | Wait a minute. You use Rogaine? | -我不知道你用生发水 |
[14:12] | -I didn’t know you needed– -It’s preventative! | -这是预防的 |
[14:15] | -Is your hair falling out? -I don’t want to talk about it! | -难道你的头发… -我不想谈了 |
[14:18] | It seems it’s not only women who have Secret Single Behavior. | 似乎不只是女人 有私密、独特的行为 |
[14:21] | This is my stuff! Don’t be going through my stuff. | 这是我的东西,别翻我的东西 |
[14:24] | You were more than happy to go through my stuff. | -你倒是很喜欢翻我的东西 |
[14:26] | Your stuff, your bathroom. | -你的东西、你的浴室 |
[14:28] | You always do that, you never want to let me in. | 你总是这样 |
[14:31] | I don’t ”always do” anything. | 你根本不想让我搬进来 |
[14:33] | And I have let you in. | 我没有总是怎样 再说我已经让你搬进来了 |
[14:36] | You’re fighting with me about a stupid fucking outfit! | 你为了一件无聊的衣服 跟我吵架 |
[14:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴,那是罗伯托卡瓦利 |
[14:41] | It’s Roberto Cavalli. I threw it away and I love it! | 我很爱它却还是把它丢掉了 |
[14:45] | -What more do you want? -Shut up? | -你还想怎么样? |
[14:47] | -Shut up! -Yes, shut up! | -闭嘴…? |
[14:50] | You’re telling me to shut up? | 对,闭嘴 |
[14:52] | Please, just shut up! | -你叫我闭嘴? -拜托,闭嘴 |
[14:55] | I’m so sick of hearing you talking all the time! | 我真的很厌恶你老是讲个不停 |
[14:59] | Don’t you ever just shut up? | 难道你都没有闭嘴的时候吗? |
[15:01] | -I’m gonna take a walk. -No. | 我要去散步 |
[15:04] | I’m taking a walk! | 不…我才要去散步 |
[15:06] | You can stay here with your boxes of shit and your shoe-eating dog… | 你可以和你那箱垃圾 以及会咬鞋的狗留在这里 |
[15:11] | and you can knock yourself out putting on the Rogaine and the Speedstick! | 擦生发水和体香剂,擦个过瘾 |
[15:18] | This is why I need a second door! | 这就是我需要第二道门的原因 |
[15:24] | I heard that! | 我听到了 |
[15:28] | I used to think those people who sat alone at Starbucks… | 以前我总认为独自坐在星巴克 |
[15:32] | writing on their laptops were pretentious poseurs. | 使用笔记型电脑的人 都很矫揉造作、装模作样 |
[15:34] | Now, I know. | 现在我明白了 |
[15:36] | They’re people who have recently moved in with someone. | 他们最近都和某人同居 |
[15:39] | As I looked around… | 不知道其中有多少人跟我一样 |
[15:40] | I wondered how many of them were mid-fight… like myself. | 刚和人吵完架 |
[15:45] | The thing about fighting in relationships, as opposed to Madison Square Garden… | 感情生活中的争执 |
[15:49] | no referee. | 最麻烦的就在于没有裁判 |
[15:50] | There’s no one to tell you which comments are below the belt… | 没人告诉你哪句话太过火 |
[15:54] | or when to go to your separate corners. | 或何时该休兵 |
[15:56] | As a result, someone usually gets hurt. | 结果通常就会有某个人受伤 |
[15:59] | And it seems, the closer a couple gets… | 似乎两个人靠得越近 |
[16:01] | and the more ”stuff” they have between them… | 他们之间就有越多阻碍 |
[16:04] | the harder it is to figure out exactly why they are yelling. | 也就越难理解 为何要大呼小叫 |
[16:07] | When it comes to relationships… | 说到感情,我不禁纳闷 |
[16:09] | I couldn’t help but wonder… what are we fighting for? | 我们到底在吵什么? |
[16:16] | Hello, my darling. | 亲爱的,我回来了 |
[16:19] | I’m home! | |
[16:25] | What are you…. Is that a surprise for me? | -那是给我的惊喜吗? |
[16:28] | Yes, it is. | -是的 |
[16:30] | Don’t get all excited, it’s just a little silly something. | 别太兴奋 只是个傻气的小玩意儿 |
[16:33] | -What is it? -open it. | -是什么? -打开看看 |
[16:41] | It’s a cardboard baby. | 这是个纸板婴儿 |
[16:43] | I saw it in the window of a novelty store next to the hospital. | 我在医院旁边一间 新奇商店的橱窗看到的 |
[16:47] | See, now we can relax because we have one. | 现在总算可以放轻松 因为我们已经有个宝宝了 |
[16:59] | oh, dear. | 天啊…这应该很有趣才对 |
[17:01] | It was supposed to be funny. | |
[17:03] | I thought we’d have a chuckle. | 我以为我们会莞尔一笑 |
[17:05] | Don’t talk to me. | 不要跟我讲话 |
[17:07] | See, it was a novelty store. | 那是一间新奇商店,店员说… |
[17:09] | And the clerk said that they sell…. | |
[17:13] | But to Charlotte, it was definitely hitting below the belt. | 但对夏绿蒂而言 这个行为已经犯规了 |
[17:16] | If the meat is about a quarter of an inch thick…. | 如果肉是四分之一英寸厚… |
[17:20] | And across town, Miranda decided it was time… | 在城的另一头 |
[17:24] | to put on the gloves and come out swinging. | 米兰达决定该是戴上手套 |
[17:27] | Leave a message. | 放纵一下的时候了 |
[17:28] | Hi, Walker, Miranda. | 渥克,我是米兰达 |
[17:31] | Before you leave for Brussels on Monday, how about getting together Friday night? | 在你星期一去布鲁塞尔之前 |
[17:35] | My apartment, call me. | 星期五晚上见个面如何? 在我家,打电话给我 |
[17:37] | Pregnant or not, Miranda had needs and decided to stop fighting them. | 无论怀孕与否米兰达都有需求 她决定随心所欲、顺其自然 |
[17:44] | And surprisingly, Samantha developed… | 令人意外的是 |
[17:47] | some Secret Single Behavior of her own. | 莎曼珊培养了某种 私密、独特的行为 |
[17:59] | Seven hours and a landslide of lattes later… | 七个小时和无数杯拿铁之后 |
[18:02] | I vibrated home, prepared to admit how silly I’d been. | 我不安地回家 准备承认我有多愚蠢 |
[18:13] | That was… | 直到我发现 |
[18:14] | until he wasn’t prepared to admit how silly he’d been. | 他并不打算承认他有多愚蠢 |
[18:27] | He yelled, then I yelled. | 他大吼,然后我也大吼 |
[18:29] | It’s been three days, and nothing. | 已经三天了 |
[18:32] | Not a word. And I’ll be damned if I say I’m sorry first. | 我们一句话也没说 如果我先道歉我就下地狱 |
[18:35] | Trey and I hardly ever yell. | 崔和我很少大吼,白种盎格鲁 |
[18:37] | We’re Wasps. Wasps don’t yell, it’s genetic. | 撒克逊新教徒不吼,这是遗传 |
[18:41] | -Would anyone like more salad? -No, we’re done, what’s the main course? | -有谁还要沙拉吗? -不用了,主菜是什么? |
[18:45] | Relax. Chew. You’ll get laid. You’re not meeting until 10:00. | 别急,慢慢嚼,你会跟他上床 你和他十点才要见面 |
[18:48] | Beef with Thai noodles. | 泰式牛肉炒面 |
[18:50] | Richard is thinking of opening a hotel in Thailand. | 李察想在泰国开一家饭店 |
[18:56] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的,喜欢男人没什么不对 |
[18:58] | It’s perfectly okay to like a guy. | |
[19:00] | For the last time, the only thing I like about Richard… | 我再说最后一次 我唯一喜欢李察的东西 |
[19:04] | is his big, throbbing, rock-hard, perfect dick. | 就是他粗大、抽动 |
[19:10] | Forgot it was ladies’ night. | 如岩石般坚硬、完美的命根子 |
[19:12] | Trey, you’re not supposed to be here. | -我忘了今晚是淑女之夜 -崔,你不该出现的 |
[19:14] | -Good evening, everyone. -Hello. | 你们好 |
[19:16] | -Hi. -Hello, Mrs. Still mad, I see. | 你好,老婆,看来还在生气 |
[19:23] | -I suppose she told you about the baby. -No, I didn’t. | -我猜她跟你们说了宝宝的事 -不,我没有 |
[19:26] | I never want to think about it again. | 我再也不愿去想这件事 |
[19:29] | See… | 我本来试图逗夏绿蒂开心… |
[19:31] | -I was trying to make Charlotte laugh– -It’s not funny! | -一点也不好笑 |
[19:35] | Wait a minute now, maybe they’ll think it’s funny. | -或许她们会觉得好笑 |
[19:37] | See, we were so tense about not being able to have one… | 我们之间的关系 因为无法生孩子而十分紧张 |
[19:41] | that I gave Charlotte a cardboard baby. | 所以我送夏绿蒂一个纸板婴儿 |
[19:44] | Isn’t that funny? | 很好笑吧? |
[19:50] | Carrie, you’re funny. | 凯莉,你很风趣 |
[19:54] | Cardboard baby, that’s funny, right? | 一个纸板婴儿,很好笑吧? |
[19:57] | I mean, it’s not funny ”ha-ha,” but silly. | 不会让人捧腹大笑,但很傻气 |
[20:03] | See, they sell them in novelty stores… | 新奇商店里有卖 |
[20:07] | and other people buy them, and the clerk said that it was funny. | 别人也有买 店员说这蛮好笑的 |
[20:11] | -Maybe you have to see it. -Don’t you bring that thing in here! | -也许你们应该看一下 -不要把那东西拿出来 |
[20:14] | It’s silly. | -它很傻气 |
[20:15] | Not to me it isn’t! | -我不觉得 |
[20:17] | How would you feel if I gave you a cardboard cut out of a big flaccid penis? | 要是我送你一个软趴趴的 纸板阴茎你作何感想? |
[20:21] | It’s not so funny now, is it? | 现在不好笑了吧? |
[20:23] | Don’t you bring that flat baby in here, I will kill you! | 不准拿出来,否则我杀了你 |
[20:27] | How dare you talk to me like that in front of them? | -你竟敢这样跟我说话? |
[20:30] | They know about your penis problems! They’re sick of hearing it! | -她们都知道你阴茎的问题 |
[20:33] | There we were, right in the middle of a Wasp nest. | 我们正在白种盎格鲁 撒克逊新教徒的家中 |
[20:35] | This is unforgivable! | 这真是不可原谅 |
[20:37] | No, what’s unforgivable is you denying me my baby… | 你因为被宠坏而不让我当妈妈 |
[20:40] | because of your own selfish, spoiled needs. | 才是不可原谅 |
[20:42] | -I’m spoiled? -Yes! | 我被宠坏?你才被宠坏了 |
[20:44] | You are spoiled! | 自从我们搬回… |
[20:45] | Ever since we moved back in here, it’s been nothing but ”baby, baby”! | 我是莎曼珊琼斯 |
[20:49] | -What about me? -Richard, hello. | 李察,你好 |
[20:53] | No, it’s not too late to call. | 不,你打来不会太晚 |
[20:56] | Everything but a baby! | -我只要孩子 |
[20:57] | -We’re gonna go. -Good! | -我们要走了 好极了 |
[21:00] | Don’t you talk to my friends like that! Without a baby, they’re all I have! | 别那样跟我朋友说话 |
[21:04] | And what am l? | 没有孩子,她们是我的唯一 |
[21:05] | You are the man who gave me a cardboard baby! | -那我算什么? -你是给我纸板婴儿的男人 |
[21:08] | -It was funny! -No, it wasn’t! | -那很好笑 -不好笑 |
[21:11] | Goodnight! | 再见 |
[21:23] | okay, what’s so important that it couldn’t wait until– | 什么事这么重要不能等到… |
[21:27] | This. | 这个 |
[21:35] | Let’s get something straight. | 让我们把话说清楚 |
[21:37] | I want no part of that. | 我一点也不想要那个 |
[21:39] | That turns everything into a big screaming mess. | 那只会把事情搞得一团糟 |
[21:42] | We are work and sex, nothing more. | 我们之间只有工作和性爱 没别的了 |
[21:45] | Now… | 现在麻烦你把裤子脱掉 |
[21:47] | kindly take off those pants and show me your dick. | 让我瞧瞧你的命根子 |
[22:01] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 如果你让我看,我就让你看 |
[22:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[22:48] | Seeing a bantamweight championship fight like Charlotte and Trey’s… | 见识到夏绿蒂和崔的 羽量级争吵 |
[22:51] | made me feel thankful that Aidan and I were still in the banter weight division. | 让我庆幸我们还在斗嘴阶段 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry, too. | -我也很抱歉 |
[23:04] | That night, I slept in my clothes. | 那晚,我合衣而眠 |
[23:14] | Trey and his baby slept in the guest room. | 崔和他的宝宝睡在客房 |
[23:18] | And Charlotte no longer cared what Trey thought. | 而夏绿蒂再也不在乎崔怎么想 |
[23:28] | Fuck me! | 上我吧!仿佛没有明天 |
[23:30] | Fuck me like there’s no tomorrow! | |
[23:32] | Yeah! | |
[23:33] | For her last meal, the condemned woman had seconds… | 在她的最后一餐中 这位女死囚拥有了第二次… |
[23:38] | and thirds. | 和第三次高潮 |
[23:41] | Samantha met the dawn after a night of S.S.B. | 经过一夜SSB 莎曼珊迎接了日出 |
[23:46] | Sexy Swimming Behavior. | 性感地游泳 |
[23:58] | Dance with me. | -跟我跳舞 |
[24:00] | What did I say? | -我是怎么说的? |
[24:05] | I’m your boss. | 我是你的老板,这是命令 |
[24:08] | It’s an order. | |
[24:20] | Richard…. | -李察… -跳舞吧 |
[24:57] | Samantha finally threw in the towel. | 莎曼珊终于投降 |
[25:00] | All this time, she’d been trying to make him… | 她一直努力 |
[25:03] | just a perfect dick, fighting her feelings… | 只把他当成完美的命根子 |
[25:06] | that he might be the perfect Richard. | 而抗拒他可能是 完美的李察这种想法 |
[25:23] | And back at the Bradshaw-Shaw residence… | 回到布雷萧与萧的住所 |
[25:26] | it was pretty much business as usual. | 它仍然一如往常 |
[25:28] | What’s up? Where you been? Who did you see? | 怎么样?你去哪里? |
[25:41] | Buddy, I need you to do something. | 和谁见面? |
[25:47] | What? | -我需要你做一件事 -什么事? |
[25:49] | I’ve never lived with anybody before you, so don’t know how to say this correctly… | 我从未和人同居过,所以 我不知道怎么说才对,但是… |
[25:55] | but I need you to not talk to me… | 我希望你整整一个小时 |
[25:58] | for one whole hour. | 不要和我讲话 |
[26:01] | I know that sounds pretty selfish… | 我知道那听起来很自私 |
[26:04] | but it’s just what I need. Is that okay? | 但这正是我所需要的,可以吗 |
[26:07] | okay, good. | 太好了 |
[26:10] | We don’t have any other rooms yet… | 我们还没有别的房间 |
[26:14] | so, I’m gonna close these… | 所以我要把这拉起来 |
[26:16] | and then it’s like I’m not here. | 就好像我不在这里 |
[26:19] | For one whole hour, I’m not here. | 整整一个小时,我不在这里 |
[26:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢,我爱你 |
[26:26] | I love you. | |
[26:59] | So, what are you doing out here? | 你在外面干嘛? |
[27:10] | That’s the thing about needs, sometimes when you get them met… | 需求这回事就是这么奇妙 有时候当你的需求被满足 |
[27:14] | you don’t need them anymore. | 你就不再需要它们了 |
[27:17] | As our 30 days wore on… | 虽然那三十天过得很缓慢 |
[27:19] | Aidan and I miraculously managed to not kill each other. | 艾登和我奇迹似地 没有杀了对方 |
[27:23] | But, as I predicted… | 但是,如同我所预料的… |
[27:27] | the plant was not so lucky. | 那盆栽就没这么幸运了 |
[27:53] | Subtitles provided by SoFTlTLER |