时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | It is said that it takes a lifetime to figure out who you are. | 有人说要真正了解自己 要花上一辈子的时间 |
[00:54] | This book cover is so you. | 这本书的封面十足“凯莉”化 |
[00:56] | People in publishing move a tad faster. | 出版业的人动作比别人快 |
[00:59] | It’s just a mock-up and don’t be thrown. We put your head on another person’s body. | 这是版面编排,不要生气 |
[01:03] | okay, here it is: the cover of Sex and the City. | 我们把你的头放在别的身体上 “欲望城市”的封面 |
[01:07] | The best-selling Sex and the City. | 畅销书“欲望城市” |
[01:13] | No! | 不行 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. That just came out. | 抱歉,我未经思考 |
[01:17] | Not at all, that’s good. | 这样很好,你有很强烈的反应 |
[01:19] | You had a strong reaction. That’s what we want. | 正是我们想要的 |
[01:22] | We don’t want people’s reaction to be ”no.” | 我们不希望答案是“不行” |
[01:25] | Right. Let me talk you through it. | 让我来说服你,模糊的背景 |
[01:27] | Blurred background, a fast-paced city… | 一个步调很快的城市 |
[01:31] | and you naked, with nothing but your ideas. | 你一丝不挂,只剩脑中的想法 |
[01:34] | No, I get it. But, see… | 我懂了 |
[01:38] | no matter how fast-paced the city… | 不过,不管城市的步调有多快 |
[01:40] | I always manage to get my clothes on before I leave the apartment. | 我出门前还是会设法穿好衣服 |
[01:45] | See, Courtney, here’s what concerns me. | 柯特妮,我在意的是 |
[01:48] | That cover is all about sex. | 这个封面表达的全是“性” |
[01:51] | -Well, sex sells. -Yes. | -“性”就是卖点 -是没错… |
[01:54] | But my columns are about relationships… | 我的专栏谈论的是爱情关系 |
[01:57] | and when I do write about sex, it’s just words. | 性只是其中一项元素 |
[02:00] | Reading about sex is a lot different… | 阅读“性”不等同于… |
[02:03] | than seeing it in front of you… | 一丝不挂在大马路边拦计程车 |
[02:05] | naked on Sixth Avenue, hailing a cab. | |
[02:09] | -I totally understand, Carrie. -okay. | -凯莉,我完全了解 |
[02:13] | We’re fucked. | -很好 |
[02:15] | No, okay, let me see it again. | 我们搞砸了 好吧,再让我看一次 |
[02:19] | No, absolutely not. I would sooner die. | 绝对不行,我宁愿马上死掉 |
[02:22] | The next day, our talk turned from bachelors, baby bottles… | 第二天,我们的话题 从单身汉、奶瓶… |
[02:25] | and Balenciaga blouses to books. | 服饰到书籍 |
[02:28] | Bad, worse, loser… | 烂、差劲、失败、无药可救 |
[02:32] | disaster. | |
[02:33] | And you know the scary thing? I’m being kind. | 你知道最可怕的是什么吗? 我的心太软了 |
[02:37] | Honey, relax. | 放轻松,别人能怎么批评你? |
[02:39] | What could anyone say about you? You’re fabulous. | 你这么受欢迎 |
[02:41] | That’s sweet. But if I get the wrong book cover, I’m a fabulous target. | 封面设计错误,一定惹来批评 |
[02:45] | -People are mean. -People are not that mean. | 读者是很恶毒的 |
[02:49] | She looks like shit. Is her stylist blind? | 没有那么恶毒 她真的是一点造型概念都没有 |
[02:52] | I have just officially entered panic. | -我真的开始慌张了 |
[02:55] | Stop. Talk to me. This is what I do. | -别这样,跟我谈谈 |
[02:59] | How do you see yourself on the cover? | 这就是我的工作 你希望封面上的你怎么样? |
[03:01] | You know, like a writer… | 就像所有推出新书的作者一样 |
[03:03] | who somehow happened to have wound up on her book cover… | |
[03:06] | looking smart, sexy, and properly airbrushed. | 看起来聪明又性感 封面印刷要精美 |
[03:10] | I can help you with that. I’ll talk to the publishers. | 我帮你跟出版社谈 |
[03:13] | -When’s the photo shoot? -It’s next Thursday, but I can’t afford you. | 什么时候拍照? |
[03:17] | True, my PR services are pricey. | -下星期四,但是我请不起你 -没错,请我做公关所费不赀 |
[03:20] | It’ll cost you two martinis and a lunch. | 需要两杯马丁尼和一顿午餐 |
[03:25] | okay, I’ll talk to my people. | 好,我会转告他们 |
[03:27] | What kind of diet book are you looking for? | 你要哪一种减肥书? |
[03:29] | I don’t know. Something with a title like: | 像是“如何摆脱 |
[03:32] | How To Lose That Baby Fat by Sitting on Your Ass. | 产后的大屁股” |
[03:36] | -How about The Zone? -How about ”no.” | -“纤体美食”怎么样? -不要 |
[03:38] | -Thought you were serious about this. -I am. | -我以为你是认真的 -我是认真的 |
[03:41] | Just as soon as I finish this nougat-caramel pretzel-devil thing. | 等我吃完这条巧克力再说 |
[03:44] | okay. I’m going to go look for this book I read about. | 我去找我要的书 |
[03:48] | What’s it called? | -什么书名? |
[03:49] | Starting over, Yet Again. | -“重新来过” |
[03:54] | See you. | 再见 (心灵丛书) |
[04:01] | There it was.: the Self Hell aisle. | 就在那边 心灵丛书区 |
[04:15] | As Charlotte looked at the titles.: | 夏绿蒂看着这些书 |
[04:17] | The Woman’s Comfort Book, The Path to Love… | “抚慰女人心” “通往爱情之路” |
[04:20] | Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting, Please Understand Me ll… | “抱歉,你的生命在等待你” “请了解我第二集” |
[04:24] | she couldn’t bear the thought that she belonged there. | 她突然无法忍受 自己是他们的一员 |
[04:30] | That really helped me. | 那本书对我帮助很大 |
[04:37] | Travel? | 旅游书? 旅游书? 旅游书? |
[04:49] | That’s adorable. | 这本书很棒 |
[04:52] | This is psychotic. | 这本书简直有病,恕我多嘴 |
[04:56] | It’s none of my business, but don’t do that. | 但是千万不要照做 |
[04:58] | I did. I lost 24, gained 46. | -我减掉24磅,增加46磅 |
[05:01] | But The New York Times– | -纽约时报说… |
[05:03] | Will they come to you at 2:00 a.m. and pry the cookie dough from your hands? | 纽约时报能阻止你吃面包吗? |
[05:06] | I don’t think so. Weight Watchers. | 去减肥中心才是明智的选择 |
[05:09] | It’s the only sane way to go. They even have dessert. | 你还可以吃甜点 |
[05:14] | Where’s Starting over, Yet Again? | “重新来过”呢? |
[05:17] | Here you go. Good luck with Weight Watchers. | 你的书 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | -祝你减肥成功 -谢谢你 |
[05:22] | Did you find your book? | -你要的书找到了吗? |
[05:24] | No, it wasn’t for me. | -那不适合我 |
[05:32] | Yeah, like I need his advice. | -长这样也能出书? |
[05:36] | I’m a dead woman. | -我死定了 |
[05:38] | Who needs the Self Help aisle… | 在网路书店这么方便的年代 |
[05:40] | when you can self help yourself to amazon.com… | 谁还需要到书店买书 |
[05:42] | and get exactly what you need, overnight express, and shame free? | 想要什么就有什么 隔天送达,不必感到难堪 |
[05:51] | That’s quite a package. | -好大一包 |
[05:53] | -Excuse me? -That’s quite a package. | -你说什么? |
[05:59] | Will you sign right here, please? | 好大一包 请你在这里签名 |
[06:10] | There. | 这里…我的签名漂亮吗? |
[06:12] | -How’s that? -Pretty damn good. | 好看极了 |
[06:14] | I just got my nails done. | 我刚做完指甲 |
[06:16] | Would you mind opening my package? | 你愿意帮我拆包裹吗? |
[06:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:24] | Now maybe I can help you with your package. | 我可以帮你拆你的包裹吗? |
[06:29] | Fucking A. | 当然可以 |
[06:36] | At exactly 12.:15… | 中午12点15分 |
[06:39] | I stopped by to pick up Samantha for our business lunch… | 我到莎曼珊的公司接她 |
[06:42] | to decide what we thought was sexy. | 一边吃午餐一边讨论封面事宜 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:57] | -Do you want to keep going? -No, I’ve had enough. | -想不想继续? -不了,我享用够了 |
[07:06] | Some women, like Samantha, know when to stop putting things in their mouths… | 莎曼珊知道什么时候该 |
[07:10] | while others, like Miranda, need a little help. | “封口” 米兰达则需要一点帮助 |
[07:20] | I’m much lighter metric. | 我用公斤秤会比较轻 |
[07:29] | -Excuse me. Hi. -Hi. | 抱歉,我的体重有错误 |
[07:30] | -There’s been a mistake on my weight. -No, the scales don’t lie. | -磅秤不会骗人的 |
[07:34] | This isn’t a vanity thing. The other woman inverted the numbers. | -我不是爱面子 这两个数字颠倒了 |
[07:38] | Look, if I’m gonna do this, I want to do it right. | 我希望这些数据是正确无误的 |
[07:40] | You’ve got the right attitude. Come on. | 你说得很对,跟我来 |
[07:43] | Hi, I’m sorry. Can I scootch in a minute? | 我可以插个队吗?谢谢 |
[07:45] | -Sure. -Thanks. | |
[07:50] | Yeah! | |
[07:52] | Elaine! You wrote down this woman weighs 158.2… | -伊莲 -什么事? |
[07:56] | -but she weighs 152.8. -Sorry. | 你把她的体重写成158.2磅 她只有152.8磅 |
[08:00] | Could you not yell out my weight? | -抱歉 -能不能不要宣扬我的体重? |
[08:02] | I weigh 240. | 我240磅,目标77磅 |
[08:04] | Goal weight 77. | |
[08:06] | Here you go, and here’s a name tag. | -改好了,这是你的名牌 |
[08:09] | A name tag? | -名牌? |
[08:10] | Yeah, we all gotta wear these. | 我们都要戴 |
[08:14] | -Tom, Big Boned. -Miranda, Baby Weight. | (你好,我是大块头) -汤姆,大块头 -米兰达,产后肥胖 -幸会 -幸会 |
[08:21] | Later that same day, Stanford came over for a fag and some flipping. | 当天稍晚,史丹佛找我小聚 |
[08:25] | Finish that and get over here and start on Vogue. | 抽完烟快过来翻时尚杂志 |
[08:29] | Tear out any outfit that might work for me. | 帮我选出适合我的衣服 |
[08:31] | Try to pick something that won’t be pathetic if I wind up in the half-off bin. | 不要看起来太廉价 |
[08:40] | You look very…. Something. | 你看起来…很帅 |
[08:44] | I am very something. | -我是很帅 |
[08:46] | What’s going on over there, Ms. Blatch? | -发生什么事了? |
[08:50] | I met someone. | -我有新对象了 |
[08:52] | oh, my God. Really? | -天啊,真的吗? |
[08:54] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[08:58] | -His name is Marcus. -And is he a Roman? | 他叫做马可斯 |
[09:01] | No, he is not. | -他是罗马人吗? |
[09:02] | Too bad. I always adore a metal breastplate on a man. | -不是 |
[09:06] | So, what does this Marcus do? | 太可惜了,我喜欢男人穿盔甲 他是做什么的? |
[09:08] | okay, before I tell you, you have to promise not to judge. | 先答应我不准妄下定论 |
[09:12] | -Do I judge? -We all judge. That’s our hobby. | -我会妄下定论吗? -我们都会 |
[09:15] | Some people do arts and crafts. We judge. | 那已经变成习惯了 我们会因职业对人下定论 |
[09:18] | I’ll be kind. | -我会有口德的 |
[09:20] | He’s a dancer. Radio City Music Hall. | -他是舞者 在无线电城音乐厅 |
[09:24] | I feel as though my hands are tied. | 我好想说点什么 |
[09:26] | He’s a Broadway-caliber dancer working in the male chorus. | 他的舞技绝对有百老汇水准 担任男合声 |
[09:30] | Last Christmas, he danced the part of Arabian Coffee in The Nutcracker. | 去年圣诞,他在胡桃钳歌剧中 演出阿拉伯咖啡舞曲 |
[09:34] | -And where did you meet your Rockette? -Standing in line at Starbucks. | -你们怎么认识的? -排队买咖啡时 |
[09:38] | You met a man who played Coffee waiting to get coffee? | 你买咖啡时认识一个 表演咖啡舞曲的男人? |
[09:42] | We’re both Grande House Blends. | -我们都喝经典综合咖啡 |
[09:45] | What is that, a new zodiac sign? | -那是新的星座吗? |
[09:53] | Hello? | -哪位? |
[09:54] | How funny was that thing in my office today? | -刚才的事真好笑 |
[09:57] | It was hilarious. I’m sending you the X-ray bill for my elbow. | 可笑极了 我要索赔手肘医药费 |
[10:00] | Could you have gotten out of there any faster? | -你不能快一点撤退吗? |
[10:03] | No. | -不行 |
[10:04] | Lighten up. | 放轻松 |
[10:08] | -I am lightened up. -Good news. | -我已经放轻松了 -好消息 |
[10:10] | I got my favorite stylist to do us a favor and pull some looks for the cover. | 我请我最爱的造型师 |
[10:15] | Did you tell them what we’re looking for? | 帮你打点封面的造型 你有告诉他们我的需求吗? |
[10:17] | Sexy chic, just like you said. | -如你所说的,性感高尚 |
[10:20] | When are you meeting them? Maybe I should join you as well. | -你什么时候跟他们会面? |
[10:23] | Don’t worry, I’ll handle it. | -我应该跟你去 -不用担心,我会处理的 |
[10:25] | But I have some ideas. | 但是我有一些想法 |
[10:29] | You still want me to do this, right? | -你还希望交给我处理吗? |
[10:31] | -Yeah, why wouldn’t l? -Fantastic. | -当然了,为什么不? |
[10:33] | They can pull some stuff and we can go look at it. How’s Saturday? | 我会请他准备一些衣服 约在星期六怎么样? |
[10:36] | It’s great, and I’ll ask Stanford to come. | -很好,我带史丹佛一起去 |
[10:38] | Is Stanford suddenly a stylist? | -史丹佛突然变成造型师了? |
[10:41] | No, but he’s gay and bitchy. My target test audience. | 他是同性恋,嘴巴又毒 正是我的目标读者群 |
[10:45] | -You okay? -I’m fabulous. We’ll talk tomorrow. | -你还好吗? -好得不得了 |
[10:48] | okay. | -明天再聊 -好 |
[10:52] | Ask Stanford to come where? | -要史丹佛去哪里? |
[10:54] | Look at some outfits for the cover. Saturday. | -看我新书封面的造型 -星期六 |
[10:58] | I’ll have to check with Marcus. We may have plans. | -我要先问问马可斯 我们可能要出去 |
[11:02] | oh, God. You’re not going to turn into one of those couples, are you? | 你们不会变成连体婴情侣吧? |
[11:05] | Judgey-wudgey was a bear. | 有人又在妄下定论了 |
[11:09] | I think it’s pretty much agreed that it goes.: | 我想大多数人都同意… |
[11:12] | open minded.: good. Judgmental.: bad. | 心胸宽大是好事 主观判断是坏事 |
[11:16] | But are we being too quick to judge judgment? | 但是我们 真的太快下定论了吗? |
[11:21] | Perhaps judgment is not so much a snap decision… | 或许下定论不是仓促的判断 |
[11:25] | as an early warning and detection device. | 而是一种提前警告和侦测器 |
[11:29] | If it is instantly clear that a person, a place, or even a profession is not for you… | 如果你直觉反应 某样东西不合你意 |
[11:34] | is it better to ignore your better judgment and read between the lines… | 应该不顾你的判断 而去寻求弦外之音 |
[11:38] | or should you judge a book by its cover? | 还是应该以貌取人? |
[11:43] | You’ve got mail. | (新邮件) |
[11:48] | ”Based on your recent book purchase here’s a list you might be interested in.” | 根据你最近购买的书籍 以下的书单你可能会感兴趣 |
[11:53] | The selected list included.: | 书单包括… |
[11:56] | Lonely Women No Men… | “没有男人的寂寞女人” |
[11:59] | Love Hurts. You Don’t Have to… | “你可以不必为爱所伤” |
[12:02] | I’m Fine Now… | “我现在过得很好” |
[12:03] | and Reservations for one. | “等待对的人” |
[12:07] | Charlotte refused to see herself as one of those type women. | 夏绿蒂不想变成这样的女人 |
[12:16] | It fell eight flights and landed at the feet of a woman walking by… | 一个考虑离婚的女人 |
[12:19] | who was contemplating a divorce. | 捡到这本书 |
[12:22] | She considered it a sign from God. | 她认为这是上帝的旨意 |
[12:25] | After three Weight Watchers meetings… | 在减肥中心除了谈论美食 |
[12:27] | where they did nothing but talk about eating… | 似乎没有多大助益 |
[12:29] | Miranda Baby Weight and Tom Big Boned decided to go someplace and actually eat. | 米兰达和汤姆干脆到 餐厅吃东西 |
[12:34] | So then I did the one where you can only have the water, eggs, and grapefruit. | 我只能喝水 吃水煮蛋和葡萄柚 |
[12:38] | -‘Cause they’re so good together. -Yes. | -这些东西一起吃很美味 -没错 |
[12:40] | Actually worked out well for me until I fainted… | 直到我坐地铁时 |
[12:43] | on an indian woman in the subway. | 晕倒在一个印度妇女身上 |
[12:45] | What about the one with all the prepackaged chemicalized food? | 那种小包装的化学食物呢? |
[12:49] | I don’t know how they get all of those delicious artificial ingredients… | 他们怎么把那么多人工成分 |
[12:52] | -into such little tiny packages. -I know. | 塞进那么小的包装里? |
[12:55] | Although, they did have this itty-bitty thing of tuna that I loved. | 不过我很喜欢里面 那一小小片的鲔鱼 |
[13:00] | I cut my tongue licking it out of the can, and knew it was time to stop. | 我每次都情不自禁地舔罐头 直到舌头割伤为止 |
[13:03] | -Did you ever try the cabbage soup diet? -No. | -想不想试试蔬菜汤? -不了,听说会一直… |
[13:05] | -I heard it gives you really bad– -Gas? Yeah, it’s true. | 放屁?这是真的 我因为这样被未婚妻抛弃 |
[13:09] | That was the end of my fiance. | |
[13:12] | -She sounds mean. -I think there was more to it than cabbage. | 她好残忍 |
[13:16] | We weren’t very good together. She was very critical. | 我们本来就相处得不好 她很爱吹毛求疵 |
[13:18] | The more she put me down, the more I ate. | 她让我越沮丧,我吃越多 |
[13:20] | And to this day, whenever somebody criticizes me… I go right for those. | 每当有人批评我,我就吃 |
[13:28] | -Glazed. They’re my favorite. -Tell me about it. | -上糖汁的甜甜圈,我的最爱 |
[13:32] | The best Weight Watchers meeting is down on 23rd Street. | -最棒的减肥中心在23街 |
[13:34] | Can’t go anywhere near it ’cause there’s a Krispy Kreme next door. | 但是隔壁有最棒的 甜甜圈专卖店 |
[13:38] | How many Weight Watchers points do you think is in one of those? | 你觉得一个甜甜圈 |
[13:41] | Two… hundred thousand? | 有多少热量? |
[13:45] | Would it be terrible if we split one? | 我们叫一个分着吃 会不会很糟? |
[13:50] | We’re consenting adults. | 我们是大人了 |
[13:54] | Sir, can I get a Krispy Kreme… | 先生?我要一个和一把刀 |
[13:57] | and a knife? | |
[14:03] | Here you go. | 请用 |
[14:06] | Whoever invented glaze is a genius. | 发明糖汁的人实在太天才了 |
[14:20] | See, that is worth being fat for. | 就算肥胖也在所不惜了 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry, it’s just worth it. | |
[14:27] | -I know how we can burn this off. -Really? | -我知道要怎么样抵销热量 -真的吗? |
[14:31] | Activity points. | 运动 |
[14:47] | Weight Watchers turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than Miranda had expected. | 减肥变成一种享受 米兰达始料未及 |
[15:09] | -No! -Yes. I was all over his face. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[15:13] | -No! -Yes! | -没错,他脸上沾满我的… -不会吧 |
[15:14] | -Talk about loving yourself. -I’d rather just be good friends with myself. | -还说你爱自己 -我宁可当自己的好朋友 |
[15:17] | -You know, when I was a lesbian… -I saw that coming. | -当我是同性恋的时候… -我就知道你要说什么 |
[15:20] | …I could get in and out with nothing more than a fine lip gloss. | 我的嘴唇总是弄得湿湿亮亮的 |
[15:23] | You’re awfully quiet. | -你好安静 |
[15:25] | What is there to say? The man simply has bad manners. | -有什么好说的? |
[15:28] | Keep a box of tissues on the nightstand. | 男人习惯不好 你应该在床头摆面纸 |
[15:30] | While he’s stroking you with one hand, he grabs a tissue and subtly dabs his face. | 当他一手抚摸你时 |
[15:36] | Emily Post’s polite pussy. | 另一手能拿面纸擦嘴 这变成国际礼仪了吗? |
[15:39] | So why didn’t you just say something? | 你为什么不坦白说? |
[15:41] | It’s a little hard to criticize if you’re with someone who overeats when he’s criticized. | 他受到批评就猛吃 我怎么忍心因他猛吃批评他 |
[15:46] | Miranda went out with an overeater, and he overate her. | 米兰达似乎摆脱不了 “吃过量”的阴影 |
[15:53] | Then, when he popped his head up he had such a proud look on his face. | 当他探出头来时 脸上闪耀着骄傲的光芒 |
[15:57] | They always look so proud, like they just came back from war. | 男人都是这样 好像刚从战场凯旋归来 |
[16:03] | And they all want that you’re-my-hero kiss. | -他们想要像英雄般接受献吻 |
[16:06] | Not without a tissue and an Altoid. | -不先把嘴擦干净免谈 |
[16:08] | It’s a weird double standard, I guess. | 我想这是双重标准 |
[16:11] | I’d be insulted if I’d just gone down on a guy and he wouldn’t kiss me. | 要是我替男人口交 他不吻我就是侮辱我 |
[16:14] | Samantha, do you kiss after a blowjob? | 莎曼珊,你口交完会接吻吗? |
[16:17] | No, she just signs the delivery slip and sends him on his way. | 不,她签完快递收据后 喜欢以口报答人家 |
[16:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[16:25] | Apparently, Carrie has a problem… | 凯莉撞见我替快递员口交 |
[16:27] | with the fact that she saw me blowing the Worldwide Express guy. | 对这件事耿耿于怀 |
[16:32] | I would like to point out that was her, not me… | -不会吧 -是她,不是我 |
[16:35] | and when did I say I had a problem? | -我才没有耿耿于怀 |
[16:36] | Please. You walked in, caught us, turned and ran. | -你走进来撞见我们就跑了 |
[16:39] | What was I supposed to do? Sit and flip through Marie Claire? | 不然我应该怎么办? 坐下来看杂志? |
[16:42] | Where did you see her blowing the Worldwide Express guy? on the street? | 你在哪里撞见的? 不是大街上吧… |
[16:45] | of course not! | 当然不是 |
[16:47] | It was in the privacy of my office. | 是在我私人办公室里 |
[16:50] | And it wasn’t a Worldwide Express guy. | 那才不是随便的快递员 |
[16:53] | It was my Worldwide Express guy. | 那是我的快递员 |
[16:55] | -Your Worldwide Express guy? -Yes. | -你的快递员? -没错 |
[16:59] | -Really? What’s his name? -Joe, Tuesdays and Thursdays. | -他叫什么名字? -乔伊,星期二、四值班 |
[17:04] | Samantha, what’s the big deal? We laugh about this kind of stuff all the time. | 有什么大不了的? 我们一天到晚谈这种事 |
[17:08] | Fine. | -没关系 -莎曼珊… |
[17:11] | It’s fine. | 没关系,凯莉,我们该走了 |
[17:13] | We better go, Carrie. We’ll be late for the stylist. | 不然要迟到了 |
[17:18] | Naughty, fabulous, camp. Harlow. | -撒野、吓人、古怪、荡妇 |
[17:21] | No. | -不要 |
[17:24] | I think it’s a fantastic approach, and the publishers love the idea. | 我觉得这是好方法 出版社一定很喜欢 |
[17:27] | They wanted me buck-naked, waiting for the M1 1 bus. | 他们要我光着屁股等公车 |
[17:31] | I thought we said ”sexy chic.” Who is this stylist? Frederick’s of Hollywood? | 我们说好要性感高尚 难不成他是恐怖片造型师? |
[17:35] | -Just go behind and at least try one on. -I can’t wear this. | 至少去试穿一件 |
[17:39] | -I’ll look like an extra from Moulin Rouge. -You will not. | 我不要穿这个 |
[17:42] | The shoes are lined up in there. Scoot. | 好像是红磨坊的临时演员 才不会,鞋子都在里面了,去 |
[17:46] | Don’t say ”scoot.” | 不要说“去” |
[17:48] | Knock, knock. | 大美女们在家吗? |
[17:50] | Nothing in here I haven’t seen and ruled out in junior high. | -帅哥,凯莉在换衣服 |
[17:54] | -Hi. -Hello, doll. Carrie’s changing. | -莎曼珊… |
[17:57] | Samantha, this is my boyfriend, Marcus. | 这是我男朋友马可斯 |
[18:02] | Papa’s got himself a brand-new bag. | 有人受到爱神眷顾了 |
[18:05] | Carrie, come on out. I wanna introduce you. | 快出来,我替你们介绍 |
[18:20] | Marcus Adante, Lady Marmalade. | 这是马可斯亚登 这是果酱女郎 |
[18:23] | Hi, it’s nice to meet you. I don’t usually dress like a high-class hooker. | 你好,我不常穿得像高级妓女 |
[18:27] | That is not a hooker look. | -这才不像妓女 |
[18:29] | Please! This screams hooker. | -拜托,十足妓女装扮 |
[18:32] | What respectable New York woman would be caught dead wearing this? | 哪一个正派的纽约女士 会穿这样? |
[18:36] | I have one in red. | 我有一件红色的 |
[18:40] | -Am I a hooker? -Could you guys wait outside for a second? | 我是妓女吗? |
[18:43] | We’re having some trouble deciding on my outfit. | 麻烦你们到外面等 我们需要讨论一下服装 |
[18:45] | No, let’s get a second, and I might add, gay opinion. | 等一下 我们来问问同志的意见 |
[18:49] | -Doesn’t she look adorable in that? -Yes. | -她穿这样是不是很可爱? -是 |
[18:53] | Stanford, isn’t this the worst possible outfit for my cover? | 穿这个拍封面照是不是找死? |
[18:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:00] | What about you? What do you think of this? | 你呢?你觉得怎么样? |
[19:04] | It’s not very modern. | -不是很现代 |
[19:06] | Isn’t he great? | -他棒不棒? |
[19:08] | He’s great. Can you wait outside for a second? | 棒呆了,到外面等我 |
[19:13] | -What do you think? -Yeah, great. | -你觉得他怎么样? -超棒 |
[19:23] | Samantha, I really appreciate the help… | 莎曼珊,我很感激你的帮忙 |
[19:26] | but you and I have very different ideas about what’s sexy. | 我们两个对性感的定义不同 |
[19:29] | -This is about the blowjob, isn’t it? -What? | -都是因为口交,对不对? -什么? |
[19:32] | one little blowjob, and I’m a hooker with no taste. | 一次口交让我变成 毫无品味的妓女 |
[19:36] | This isn’t about the blowjob. It’s about the book cover. | 这跟口交没有关系 |
[19:38] | I don’t feel comfortable being on a shelf next to a biography of Eleanor Roosevelt… | 我们的重点是书的封面 我不希望在一片书香中… |
[19:43] | with my breasts hanging out. | -还要酥胸半露 |
[19:45] | What is the problem? I’ve seen you at cocktail parties wearing not much else. | -有什么不好? |
[19:50] | Not lately, you haven’t. And you know why? | 你穿过更暴露的 最近没有,你知道为什么吗? |
[19:52] | ‘Cause it’s time for ladies my age to cover it up. | 这把年纪该遮起来了 |
[19:56] | We can’t get away with the same stuff we used to. | 我们不能再和从前一样 |
[19:59] | Meaning blowjobs. | -你是说口交这件事 |
[20:01] | Jesus, again with the blowjobs! | -老天,你又扯到这个 |
[20:04] | What is your problem? | -你有什么问题? |
[20:06] | I don’t have a problem. You have a problem. | -我没有问题,你才有 |
[20:09] | I have marabou-covered breasts. That is my only problem. | 我唯一的问题是这对 毛茸茸的胸部 |
[20:12] | I’m not blind. I saw that look in your eye in my office. | 我有眼睛 我看得见你当时的眼神 |
[20:16] | -What look? -That judgmental look. | -什么眼神? -批判的眼神 |
[20:18] | That wasn’t judgment. It was shock. I thought we were having lunch. | 那是惊吓 我以为要一起吃午餐 |
[20:21] | Are you telling me you have no judgment about me and the Worldwide Express guy? | 你对我和快递员 没有任何意见? |
[20:26] | No judgment. But I do have a question. | 没有意见,只有疑问 |
[20:29] | Will this relationship be priority-overnight or next-day delivery? | 这样的关系有什么意义吗? |
[20:34] | Come on, Samantha. Lighten up, remember? | 拜托,放轻松,记得吗? |
[20:37] | If I walked in on you giving a blowjob to a Worldwide Express guy– | 要是我撞见你替快递员口交… |
[20:42] | You would never walk in on me, because that is something I would never do. | 你不会撞见的 因为我才不会那么做 |
[20:47] | There! | 你终于说出来了 |
[20:49] | And I cannot believe that you would judge me… | 这么多年交情 |
[20:52] | after everything that we’ve been through. | 我不敢相信你会这样评断我 |
[20:57] | Samantha, where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[20:59] | I’m gonna splash some water on my face, and then I’m going home. | 洗把脸就回家 |
[21:02] | And I will not be judged by you or society. | 我不管你和这个社会怎么想 |
[21:05] | I will wear whatever, and blow whomever I want… | 在我还有呼吸时 |
[21:09] | as long as I can breathe and kneel. | 想穿什么就穿什么 想帮谁口交就帮谁口交 |
[21:38] | That night, Miranda had gone from facing her weight at Weight Watchers… | 那晚,从减肥中心历劫归来后 |
[21:42] | to waiting for her Weight Watcher’s face. | 米兰达还要面对另一项苦难 |
[21:55] | -Give me those gorgeous lips. -Stop! No, I can’t do that. | -把漂亮的嘴唇给我 -不行,我办不到 |
[21:59] | -Why? What did I do? -It’s not you. It’s me. | -我做错什么事了? -是我自己的问题 |
[22:02] | Literally me. I’m all over your face. I’m all over. | 你的脸上都是我的东西… |
[22:07] | Doesn’t that happen to other guys? | -满脸 -其他男人不会吗? |
[22:08] | Yes, but not so much. | 会,但不会这么多 |
[22:11] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是我吃相难看? |
[22:13] | -I’m a big, fat, sloppy eater? -No! | 不是,我怕你热量过高 |
[22:16] | I’m just worried that I might be too many food points. | 你说笑话? |
[22:20] | -You’re making jokes? -That’s what we do. Miranda Baby Weight. | 我们不都是这样的吗? |
[22:25] | Yeah, but not when I’m vulnerable and naked. | 我现在赤裸裸地受了伤 |
[22:28] | -I’m not comfortable at this weight. -Never mind. | 我这么胖很自卑 |
[22:31] | You look great. | 不要介意,你看起来很好 |
[22:34] | -Take a tissue. -I don’t want a tissue. | -面纸给你 |
[22:36] | -I want a potpie. -You don’t want a potpie. | -我不想要,我要吃馅派 |
[22:41] | You’re right. I want seven. | -你不是真的想吃派 -我想吃一堆派 |
[22:46] | I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我们不要再见面了 |
[22:52] | I gotta concentrate on my diet. | 我得专注在减肥上 |
[22:57] | I was just being silly. | 我刚才很愚蠢 |
[23:01] | Come back to bed. | 回到床上来 |
[23:03] | Do what you were doing. You’re good at it! | 继续刚才的事,你做得很好 祝你有好食欲 |
[23:06] | Bon apptit! | |
[23:09] | The bad news was that from then on… | 坏消息是 |
[23:12] | Miranda had to go downtown to the notorious Weight Watchers meeting… | 米兰达得换一家减肥中心 就是甜甜圈店旁边那一家 |
[23:16] | next to the Krispy Kreme, where she wouldn’t bump into Tom. | 以躲避汤姆 |
[23:20] | The good news was that she never wanted a glazed doughnut again. | 好消息是 她再也不想吃糖汁甜甜圈了 |
[23:28] | Samantha Jones. Please hold. Hey, Carrie. | 莎曼珊琼斯,请稍等,凯莉 |
[23:32] | -Hi, is she in? okay. -Hello? | -她在吗? -你好 |
[23:36] | Is she alone? | 她一个人吗? 很好 |
[23:41] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗? |
[23:47] | See? Live it, learn it. | 你看,我学乖了 |
[23:54] | That’s all I get for a tailor-made knock-knock joke? | 我的玩笑只值这样? |
[23:59] | That’s better. | 好多了 是这样的… |
[24:04] | Two days, four calls, no answer. | 这两天我打了四通电话 |
[24:07] | I know. Sorry. I’ve been busy. | 都无人回应 抱歉,我很忙 |
[24:13] | Do we have to do this? Can’t we just pretend the whole thing didn’t happen? | 我们一定得这样吗? 不能假装一切从没发生? |
[24:18] | Sure, if we don’t want to talk on the phone again. | 你不想再跟我讲电话了吗? |
[24:20] | In a few days, the whole thing will blow over. | -过几天,就会烟消云散 |
[24:23] | That’s an interesting choice of words. | -很天真的想法 |
[24:27] | Look… | 我很抱歉 |
[24:29] | -I’m sorry– -Carrie, stop. I don’t wanna do the ”I’m sorry” stuff with you. | 凯莉,我不要你跟我道歉 |
[24:35] | Anyone else, but not you. | 你跟我之间不需要道歉 |
[24:37] | You and I are perfect. | 我们很契合 |
[24:39] | Sweetie, as lovely as that idea sounds… | 这样听起来 |
[24:43] | -we’re not perfect. -We’re pretty damn close. | 我们一点都不契合 我们很亲密 |
[24:46] | Make no mistake about it, it’s not my personal style… | 不要误会了,那不是我的风格 |
[24:50] | but I really admire your ability to put your sex life out there. | 我佩服你对性事落落大方 |
[24:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:58] | I brought some looks for my cover. | 我带了一些封面造型过来 |
[25:01] | I want your opinion. | -我需要你的意见 |
[25:03] | -You do? -Yeah. | -真的吗? |
[25:05] | Just in there. | 之前那件事… |
[25:10] | I did judge you. | 我确实对你下了定论 |
[25:12] | Just a little. | 一下下而已,我感觉很糟糕 |
[25:14] | I feel bad, especially considering that you were so good to me… | 我和大人物外遇时 |
[25:17] | during the whole Big-married-man affair. | 你一直很支持我 |
[25:20] | Honey, it’s not just you. I judge me. | 不只是你,我也会断定自己 |
[25:23] | Ever since that fucking Richard, I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 和理查分手后 我都不认识自己了 |
[25:26] | And just like that… | 当时,我才明白 |
[25:28] | I realized what was under Samantha’s fabulous cover. | 莎曼珊美丽的外表下 隐藏了什么 |
[25:32] | And I’m sorry about the delivery guy. | 快递员的事我很抱歉 |
[25:34] | I had no idea what that must have been like for you… | 我一直无法想像你的感受 |
[25:38] | until I walked in on Stanford getting a blowjob from Marcus. | 直到我撞见马可斯 帮史丹佛口交 |
[25:41] | Yeah, he told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[25:44] | This is good! Just the jacket and legs. | 这样不错,只穿风衣露美腿 |
[25:47] | With a sexy pair of shoes…. Wait! | 再配一双性感的鞋… |
[25:50] | Stanford was getting a blowjob? I thought he would be…. | 史丹佛接受口交? 我以为是他帮… |
[25:53] | -You know, never mind. No judgmental. -Honey, we all thought that. | -算了,太武断了 -我们都这么认为 |
[25:59] | -Look here at the camera. -Move that up a couple of stops. | 看镜头 |
[26:02] | okay, smile. | 我爱死这个微笑了,你好漂亮 |
[26:03] | -Go. -That looks great. Keep smiling. | -这是什么? -封面的话… |
[26:09] | You look gorgeous. | -很好,看起来很漂亮 -这个地方… |
[26:11] | -Wait! -Move that key light. | -等一下 -怎么了? |
[26:13] | Sometimes it takes a friend to make a picture perfect. | 有时候想拍出完美的照片 要靠朋友帮忙 |
[26:16] | But a picture-perfect friendship, well, that’s just in books. | 但是完美的友谊? |
[26:20] | -Yeah, that’s right. -Do you like it? | 只有书上才有 |
[26:23] | Cable! | -喜欢吗? -喜欢 |
[26:26] | Isn’t she fabulous? | 她真是太迷人了 |
[26:32] | Give a smile. Here at me, cover girl. | 对着镜头笑,封面女郎 |