时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | one night, four ladies in the east met at Compass to discuss going west. | 有天晚上,四个东岸女郎 在罗盘餐厅讨论去西岸的事 |
[00:50] | I have to go to San Francisco on a book tour. | 我要到旧金山 举行新书巡回签名会 |
[00:55] | You wouldn’t go to the Upper West Side. Suddenly, you’re going to San Francisco? | 你连上西区都不去 现在竟然要去旧金山? |
[00:59] | They’re making me. Apparently, I’m very big in San Francisco. | 很明显地我在旧金山 |
[01:03] | You mean, Big is in San Francisco. | 变成了大人物 |
[01:05] | okay, yes, perhaps I’ll see Big. | -你是说大人物在旧金山吧 -或许我会跟大人物见面 |
[01:09] | Guys, I need to have sex. it’s been too long. | 我必须做爱,我太久没做爱了 |
[01:11] | Lately, I’ve been having these dreams where I run. | 我一直在做春梦 |
[01:14] | I run up to complete strangers… | 梦见我遇见了陌生人 |
[01:18] | and just start kissing them. | 拼命地猛亲他们 |
[01:20] | No need to go across the country for sex. Go across the restaurant. | 你想做爱 也不必横越整个美国吧 |
[01:23] | Those guys have been checking us out ever since they sat down. | 那些家伙一直盯着我们看 |
[01:27] | Cute. | 真是可爱… 太可爱了 |
[01:32] | Boring, boring and boring. | 无聊,真是无聊 |
[01:34] | -Like these scallops. -I love the food here. | 就跟这些扇贝一样 |
[01:37] | Same old, same old. | -我喜欢这里的食物 -味道还是一成不变 |
[01:38] | Same old? It just opened last week. | -这家餐厅上星期才开幕 |
[01:40] | Scallops are scallops, and bachelors are bachelors. | -扇贝的味道就是扇贝 单身贵族就是单身贵族 |
[01:43] | Sounds to me like you might be experiencing… | 听起来你已经面临了 |
[01:45] | a ”been there, done them” existential crisis. | “白首宫女话当年”的危机 |
[01:47] | It’s not me, it’s New York. Nothing is ever really new. | 问题不是我,是纽约才对 这里没有新的东西 |
[01:51] | In fact, they should change the name to ”Same York.” | 他们应该把纽约 改名为“老套城市” |
[01:53] | You’re nuts. These scallops are fantastic, and those guys are cute. | 这些扇贝真好吃 那些男人也很可爱 |
[01:57] | You should go say hi. May l? | -你该去打个招呼,可以吗? |
[01:59] | No, I don’t want to say hi. I want to say: | -我才不要那么做 |
[02:02] | ”Could one of you lie on top of me for a while?” | 我想对他们说 “你们谁想躺在我身上?” |
[02:04] | I need to feel the weight of a man on me. | 我需要感觉一下男人的身体 |
[02:07] | At times like this, I wish women could go to male prostitutes. | 真希望女人能找男妓 |
[02:10] | Women do. | -女人的确会那么做 |
[02:11] | No, only in bad screenplays and first novels. | -只有在烂电影里 |
[02:15] | That is an incredible investment idea. | -跟新手写的小说才会 -那是个很不错的投资点子 |
[02:18] | We should open a brothel where the men are cute… | 开家有帅哥的妓院 |
[02:20] | and the sheets are 500-count Egyptian cotton. | 用最棒的埃及棉床单 |
[02:23] | -Samantha, you can be the madam. -At least it’s something new. | -莎曼珊,你可以当老鸨 -至少那是个新点子 |
[02:26] | We could put one in every neighborhood, like Starbucks. | 每个社区都要开一家妓院 就跟星巴克咖啡一样 |
[02:28] | -Starfucks. -Such a place doesn’t exist in reality… | -星“爽”克咖啡 -现实生活里没有那种地方 |
[02:31] | because women don’t think about sex like that. | 女人不会想到性 |
[02:33] | It’s not an animal urge. We need to feel things. | 那是一种动物本能 |
[02:36] | We need a connection. Isn’t that right, Carrie? | 我们需要的是关系 对吧?凯莉 |
[02:39] | No, Big is my male prostitute. | 不,大人物是我的男妓 |
[02:40] | I am mixing business with much-needed pleasure. | 我要边工作边玩乐 |
[02:43] | And my relief is just a train ride away. | -我将搭火车奔向天堂 |
[02:45] | -A train? Why don’t you just fly? -No, flying makes me nervous. | -搭火车?为什么不坐飞机? 坐飞机让我觉得紧张 |
[02:49] | I get uneasy seeing the National Guard go through my makeup case. | 国民兵会翻我的化妆品 |
[02:53] | Besides, it’ll be fun. | 而且坐火车很好玩 |
[02:55] | Especially if Samantha goes with me. | 更何况莎曼珊要陪我一起去 |
[02:59] | Please, come on, it’ll be hilarious. | 太棒了,两个女人一起搭火车 |
[03:01] | Two gals on a train. Very Some Like It Hot. | 就跟“热情如火”的剧情一样 |
[03:05] | And the whole trip ends with a luxury suite… | 整趟旅行的终点 |
[03:10] | in a fabulous four-star San Francisco hotel. | 是旧金山 四星级饭店的豪华套房 |
[03:15] | Why didn’t you invite me? | -你为什么不约我? |
[03:16] | Because Samantha is the only one who’s bored enough to do it. | -莎曼珊很无聊 |
[03:20] | So what time do we leave ”Same York”? | 我们什么时候 离开“老套城市”? |
[03:23] | I’m gonna get laid. | 我要做爱… |
[03:30] | More and more single women of a certain age… | 越来越多的单身女郎 |
[03:33] | are looking for a certain thing. | 会在特定年龄有特定的需求 |
[03:35] | And that certain thing does not necessarily involve a certain ring. | 那个特定需求跟特定关系无关 |
[03:41] | We may have traded the little black book for a little black dress… | 我们会拿黑皮书交换黑洋装 |
[03:44] | and replaced the Ferrari with a Fendi. | 拿法拉利换芬迪,但在某方面 |
[03:46] | But in view of certain evidence, I had to wonder.: | 我不禁纳闷… |
[03:51] | Are we the new bachelors? | 我们是新单身贵族吗? |
[04:01] | What did Big say when you told him? | 你告诉大人物时他怎么说? |
[04:03] | I haven’t yet. I’m gonna wait till I get there. | 我打算到了再告诉他 |
[04:05] | You know, ”Hello, guess where I am.” Very casual, very…. | “你猜我在哪里?”随性一点 |
[04:09] | That’s one approach. I would have called and said: | 我会打电话跟他说“我来了 |
[04:11] | ”I’m coming, and I won’t be the only one.” | 而且来的不只我一个” |
[04:15] | I think I’m getting a pimple. Can you see anything? | 我好像长痘子了 |
[04:17] | Right here, above my freckle. | 我的雀斑上有东西吗? |
[04:20] | All clear. | 没有 |
[04:21] | Good, the last thing I need is a big, honking zit… | 我不希望见到我的男妓时 |
[04:23] | when I meet my prostitute. | 脸上长了颗大痘子 |
[04:25] | This may be just what I needed, if I can stand the train for three days. | 如果我受得了坐三天火车 这可能是我需要的 |
[04:29] | Think of it as an adventure. | 这是趟冒险 |
[04:31] | ”it’s not the destination, it’s the journey.” | 不是终点站,而是趟旅行 |
[04:33] | A journey in adjoining, first-class… | 在有豪华睡床的 |
[04:36] | deluxe sleeper berths. | 头等卧舱里展开的旅行 |
[04:38] | Truth be told, I’ve always wanted to take a train. it’s so sexy. | 我一直都很想搭火车 感觉上好性感 |
[04:42] | You never know who’s going to be getting on and getting me off. | 谁都不知道什么人会上车 跟我做爱 |
[04:46] | All aboard. | -请上车 |
[04:48] | Hello, sir. | -你好 |
[05:12] | We were supposed to have the deluxe, first-class sleeper. | 我们订了头等卧舱 |
[05:15] | This is the first-class sleeper. | -这就是头等卧舱 |
[05:17] | And I suppose the regular class sleeps in what? A tuna can? | -普通舱的人睡在鲔鱼罐吗? |
[05:21] | Right here, you have your door to the restroom. | 这是洗手间的门 |
[05:29] | Wait. | 等一下,你们在马桶上洗澡? |
[05:30] | You shower over the toilet? | |
[05:36] | I’m starting to understand why there was a murder on the orient Express. | 我终于了解为什么 在东方快车上会有谋杀案 |
[05:40] | And in a far less crowded space…. | 在一个比较不拥挤的地方… |
[05:43] | -Delivery from Bloom & Goldenblatt. -I thought they’d send a messenger. | 布葛律师事务所快递 我还以为他们会派快递小弟来 |
[05:47] | Do you know what we’d charge you for a messenger to make a 1 2-block drop? | 你知道送快递到12条街外 我们会收多少钱吗? |
[05:50] | So, a partner personally delivers my divorce papers? | 合伙人亲自 送来我的离婚文件? |
[05:53] | Sure, why not? | 有何不可?我需要散步 |
[05:55] | -I needed the walk. -okay. | 好吧,我正要去运动,请进 |
[05:59] | I was just gonna go work out, but come in. | -好热 |
[06:06] | It’s hot. Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[06:09] | outside. I’m schvitzing like a pudding at a picnic. | 外面好热 |
[06:16] | This is the pagoda we’ve been fighting over. | 我跟野餐布丁一样快融化了 这就是我们一直在奋斗的公寓 |
[06:19] | It’s impressive. I can see why you’d never want to give it up. | 太棒了,我终于明白 你为什么不想放弃 |
[06:23] | -Actually, I’m thinking about selling. -After what we went through to get it? | -我考虑把它卖掉 |
[06:27] | It’s too big for one person. | -在我们经历了那么多事后? 这里太大,不适合一个人住 |
[06:28] | I’m putting the word out. lf anyone knows a great apartment– | 我把话放了出去 问问看有没有人要买房子 |
[06:31] | I got a buddy who has a place. It may be a little too bachelor for your taste. | 我哥哥打算卖掉他的房子 他也觉得那里不适合住单身汉 |
[06:35] | I can change that. You should’ve seen this place earlier. | 我要改一下那个 |
[06:38] | It was where plaid furniture came to die. | 这地方不适合用格子图案家具 |
[06:40] | -I could set it up so you can get a first look. -okay. | 我可以安排一下,让你看一看 |
[06:44] | Done. So let’s get you divorced. | -好吧 -好了,所以… |
[06:46] | Sit, and sign. | 快帮你办离婚吧 坐下来签个名 |
[07:04] | Do you have a handkerchief or something? You’re still sweating. | 你有手帕吗?你还在流汗 |
[07:08] | Sorry. This never happens. | 抱歉,这种事从来没发生过 |
[07:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[07:19] | That’s it. You are no longer Mrs. Trey MacDougal. | 你不再是崔麦克道格太太 |
[07:25] | How do you like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[07:28] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:33] | -You have some tissue stuck to you. -I’m a fucking mess today. | -有面纸粘在… -今天我真的很混乱 |
[07:39] | Somewhere outside of Pittsburgh… | 在匹兹堡郊外附近 |
[07:41] | Samantha and I decided to get out of our twin cans… | 我们决定离开我们的舱位 |
[07:44] | and go for a classic train dinner in the club car. | 到餐车去吃饭 |
[07:54] | This is it? | 就是这里? |
[07:56] | I thought there’d be white linen tablecloths and Bing Crosby singing at a piano. | 我还以为 这里会铺白色亚麻桌布 还有平克劳斯贝在弹钢琴 |
[08:05] | -Excuse me, table for two, please. -Just sit anywhere that’s open. | -两个人 -有空位就坐吧 |
[08:19] | Sorry, the train zigged. | 抱歉,火车摇得太厉害 |
[08:24] | okay. | 对不起,抱歉 |
[08:26] | Excuse me. Sorry. | |
[08:37] | Really? | 这里? |
[08:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | I’m eating with the Amish? | 我要跟阿曼派同桌吃饭? |
[08:50] | Are you aware, every time we stop, good-looking people get off… | 每次一停车,帅哥会下车 |
[08:53] | and more ugly people get on? | 上车的全是丑男 |
[08:56] | I’m serious, this is the train to ugly. | 这辆火车的目的地是丑人王国 |
[08:58] | There isn’t one man on this train I’d fuck. What about you? | 我没胃口做爱了,你呢? |
[09:01] | Don’t ask me. I’m horny. | 我性欲高涨 |
[09:03] | And nine hours of train-rocking hasn’t helped. | 在火车上摇了九小时毫无帮助 |
[09:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:10] | If she has a problem, next time she can take a buggy. | 如果她有问题 |
[09:16] | Thanks. | 下次她可以座马车 |
[09:17] | How would the Zagat Guide rate a place… | “赞戈餐馆评鉴”如何评论 |
[09:20] | that lists potato chips as an appetizer? | 把洋芋片当成开胃菜的餐厅? |
[09:22] | Don’t even say ”potato chip” to me. This zit is getting bigger by the hour. | 别提洋芋片,我的痘子变大了 |
[09:26] | Can you see it now? | 你看到了吗? |
[09:30] | Let’s just say you’re starting to look like you belong on a train. | 你开始有坐火车的样子了 |
[09:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[09:35] | -What can I get you? -A martini and an airplane. | -有什么需要我效劳的吗? |
[09:39] | -What’s safe to order? -The club sandwich. | -我要一杯马丁尼跟一架飞机 -你推荐我们点什么? |
[09:43] | And a martini. | -招牌三明治 跟马丁尼 |
[09:46] | God, I need a big old drink. | 天啊,我要喝个过瘾 |
[09:52] | Again, sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:58] | And speaking of martinis…. | 说到马丁尼… |
[10:00] | -A zebra-skin rug. -I told you he was a bachelor. | -斑马毛皮地毯… -我说过他是单身汉 |
[10:04] | -But a bar in the bedroom? -You ain’t seen nothing yet. | -卧室里有酒吧? -这还不是最精彩的 |
[10:17] | You seem to know your way around here. | -你似乎对这里很熟 |
[10:19] | I sublet while I was going through my divorce. | -我离婚时把这里转租出去 |
[10:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[10:25] | Surround sound. | 环绕音效 |
[10:28] | I can’t believe that men think… | 我不敢相信男人 |
[10:30] | it takes all this stuff to get a woman into bed. | 会花那么多力气骗女人上床 |
[10:35] | What does it take? | 男人该怎么做才对? |
[10:38] | -Charlotte. -What? | -夏绿蒂 |
[10:40] | I think you are the sexiest woman I ever met. | -什么? 你是我见过最性感的女人 |
[10:43] | Harry, don’t be ridiculous, I’m wearing my glasses. | 哈利,别开玩笑,我戴着眼镜 |
[10:46] | It makes me crazy when you say my name. | -你一叫我名字我就失魂 |
[10:49] | Then I’m definitely gonna stop saying it. | -我不会再叫你名字 |
[10:51] | What a putz your ex-husband must be. | -你的前夫是个笨蛋 |
[10:53] | -Trey was not a putz. -He was a putz. | -崔才不是笨蛋 |
[10:55] | If I was lucky enough to have you in my bed, I wouldn’t take my hands off you. | 如果你能躺在我的床上 我永远都不会让你离开 |
[10:59] | Stop, Harry. | 住手,哈利 |
[11:01] | Ever since the first moment I saw you, I can’t think about anything else. | 我第一眼看到你后 满脑子想到的都是你 |
[11:04] | I’m fucking Romeo over here. | -我就跟罗密欧一样 |
[11:07] | God, it’s hot, I’m sweating. Can you open the window? | -好热,你能开窗吗? |
[11:09] | I fantasize about your lips… | 我幻想着你的嘴唇 |
[11:12] | your perfect pink lips. | 你那完美的粉红色嘴唇 |
[11:28] | Two days, two toilet showers… | 两天来在马桶上洗了两次澡 |
[11:31] | and too many club sandwiches later…. | 吃了一大堆招牌三明治后… |
[11:43] | -Hello? -It’s me, and it’s still bad. | -怎么了? -我还是觉得很糟 |
[11:46] | -The trip or the pimple? -Both. | -你指旅行还是痘子? -两者皆是 |
[11:49] | I tried to squeeze it somewhere outside oklahoma. | 我在俄克拉荷马郊区时 想把它挤出来 |
[11:52] | Here’s a helpful hint: Never give yourself a train facial. | 这是个很不错的经验 别在火车上帮自己做脸 |
[11:56] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[11:57] | If this thing doesn’t deflate by Colorado, I’m not even calling Big. | 如果到了科罗拉多它还不消掉 我不会打电话给大人物 |
[12:02] | Hold on, someone who used to be Samantha just came in. | 一个长得很像莎曼珊的人 走了进来 |
[12:05] | Rumor has it a group of guys not resembling the Elephant Man… | 一群长得不像象人的男人 上车了 |
[12:08] | just got on, and are having a bachelor party in the bar car. Get dressed. | 他们要在餐车办单身汉派对 快去换衣服 |
[12:13] | I can’t go anywhere with this pimple. | -我长痘子不想出门 |
[12:15] | I got on a train for you. You are going to the bar car with me. | -为了你,我搭上这班火车 你一定要跟我到餐车 |
[12:21] | I have to go to a bachelor party. | 我一定要参加单身汉派对 |
[12:25] | And back in New York, Charlotte found herself sandwiched… | 在纽约的夏绿蒂陷入两难 |
[12:28] | between some confirmed bachelors. | |
[12:31] | How can a person have really hot S-E-X… | 人为什么可以跟不喜欢的人 |
[12:34] | with someone they don’t even like? | 有很棒的性关系? |
[12:36] | You’re spelling ”sex” in a place with a go-go boy on the bar? | 你在酒吧里 跟男同性恋讨论性问题? |
[12:39] | -I’m serious. -Why? | -我是认真的 -为什么? |
[12:43] | oh, my God, Char. You? | 天啊,你不会吧? |
[12:46] | I don’t know what happened. He’s my divorce lawyer. I don’t even like him! | 他是我的离婚律师 我根本不喜欢他 |
[12:49] | Some of the best sex I’ve had is with people I can’t stand. | 我最棒的性经验有些来自 |
[12:52] | Details. This is so exciting. | 我受不了的人,快说吧 |
[12:54] | He was showing me this bachelor apartment. | 他带我参观单身汉公寓 |
[12:56] | -I think it was all the leather and music. -Leather, I get it. Go. | 那里有很多毛皮跟音乐… |
[12:59] | Suddenly, out of nowhere, we were kissing and then we– | 毛皮,我懂了 |
[13:02] | Fucking? oh, my God, Char! This is so exciting. | -突然间我们开始亲嘴… -然后你们做爱了?太刺激了 |
[13:05] | -How was it? -Unbelievable. | -感觉如何? -爽 |
[13:09] | Cosmos for everyone! | 我请大家喝酒 |
[13:11] | No, it’s not good. I don’t want to date him. | 这不是件好事,我不想 |
[13:13] | -He’s not very attractive. -Ugly sex is hot. | 跟他约会,他没有吸引力 丑陋的性是火热的 |
[13:16] | No, he’s sweaty and pushy. | 不,他全身是汗又霸道 |
[13:19] | No, I could never date him. | 我死都不会跟他约会 |
[13:23] | But maybe just for the sex. | 或许做爱还可以 |
[13:25] | -How does that work, exactly? -okay, listen up. | 那到底要怎么做? |
[13:28] | You have to be very clear about the rules. | 听着,你们必须把规矩说清楚 |
[13:31] | It’s just sex. You can’t act romantic at all. | 这只是性,没有任何的浪漫 |
[13:33] | You have to talk just sex talk. ”Fuck me, and get out.” | 你们只能谈性,做完就滚 |
[13:37] | -Isn’t that rude? -No, it’s hot. | -那不会太粗鲁了吗? -不,那很火热 |
[13:40] | Hello! Where’s my drink? | 抱歉,我的饮料在哪里? |
[13:52] | Things are looking up. They are pretty cute. | 情况稍微好转,他们很可爱 |
[13:55] | This blush is worse than a pimple. | 这个腮红让我看起来 |
[13:57] | I look like I’m in a high-school play or something. | 像演话剧的高中生 |
[13:59] | Come on, follow my lead. | 跟我来 |
[14:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:16] | Aren’t you boys a sight for sore eyes? | 你好 你们真帅 |
[14:22] | So, what are we drinking? | -我们要喝什么呢? |
[14:24] | -Light beer. -We can do better than that. | -啤酒 |
[14:28] | Sir, a bottle of champagne, please. | 我们可以做得更好 麻烦给我一瓶香槟 |
[14:31] | I’m sure one of you gentlemen will help me pop my cork. | 我相信你们会帮我拔掉瓶塞 |
[14:36] | And just like that… | 就像那样 |
[14:38] | we went from Some Like It Hot to Some Like Us Not. | 我们从热情如火变成冷冰冰 |
[14:42] | -I thought I was looking pretty hot. -You are pretty hot. | -我还以为我表现得很辣 -你是很辣 |
[14:45] | -Not according to them. -Champagne. | 他们并不那么想 你好 |
[14:56] | Excuse me, but what kind of bachelor party is this? | 对不起 这是哪门子的单身汉派对? |
[15:00] | We’re not really bachelors. We’re all married. | 我们不是单身汉 我们都结婚了 |
[15:03] | Except Bri, he’s the last one in the gang to bite it. | 雷除外,他是最后一个单身汉 |
[15:06] | Yeah, we’re taking him to the Giants game in San Francisco. | 我们要带他去旧金山 看巨人队的比赛 |
[15:12] | My friend over there has come on this very long trip as a favor to me… | 我朋友帮了我一个忙 |
[15:16] | and I was hoping that one of you fellows… | 大老远跑来旅行 |
[15:20] | could oblige her in a little harmless male flirtation. | 你们能不能无伤大雅地 跟她打情骂俏一下? |
[15:24] | We’re trying to be good. Promised our wives. | 我们要乖乖的 我们都答应过老婆了 |
[15:27] | As far as a pimp, I was a total train wreck. | 我是个失败的皮条客 这趟火车之旅也毁了 |
[15:33] | They love their wives. | 他们爱他们的太太 |
[15:37] | You were right, Carrie. | 你说得对,问题不出在纽约 |
[15:39] | It’s not New York that’s the problem, it’s me. | 有问题的人是我 |
[15:43] | I am having an…. | 我正面临了… |
[15:48] | The midlife thing, you know. | 中年危机 |
[15:51] | This thing has roots. | 这颗痘子太顽强了 |
[15:52] | And I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I mean, I already fuck younger guys… | 我不知道怎么办 |
[15:56] | and I don’t want a sports car. | 我跟小伙子上床,不喜欢跑车 |
[15:58] | oh, God, parking in New York is a bitch. | 在纽约停车太麻烦了 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry about the train. This was a terrible idea. | 关于搭火车的事我很抱歉 那是个烂点子 |
[16:06] | It’s all my fault. All because I had to get laid. | 这都是我的错 全都是因为我想做爱害的 |
[16:11] | There. Popped it. | 好了,我挤出来了 |
[16:14] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[16:16] | Let’s get another bottle to celebrate. | 我们再开瓶香槟来庆祝吧 |
[16:20] | one very long trip later… | 经过这趟漫长的旅行后 |
[16:23] | Samantha and I dragged our cabooses into a bookstore near the Golden Gate. | 莎曼珊跟我拖着行李 到金门大桥附近的书局 |
[16:27] | Impressive turnout. I guess you are big in San Francisco. | -我们转运了,你在这里很红 |
[16:31] | My publisher. | -我的出版商来了 |
[16:32] | -Hi! -You made it in one piece. | 凯莉,你平安无恙地到了 我质疑你的说法 |
[16:36] | That’s debatable. | 我不敢相信 这些人都是来听我念书? |
[16:38] | Wow! I can’t believe it. All these people came to hear me read? | -凯莉 -什么事? |
[16:44] | They’re not all just for you. Mr. Winkle’s here. | 他们不光只是为了你来 温克先生也来了 |
[16:48] | Who’s Mr. Winkle? | 谁是温克先生? 温克先生是什么东西? |
[16:54] | He’s making an appearance right after you. | 它会在你之后亮相 |
[16:57] | You’re opening for a dog? | -你要帮狗做暖场秀? |
[16:59] | They had a chance to get Mr. Winkle, and they jumped at it. | -我知道 |
[17:02] | He’s huge on the internet. | 他们好不容易请到它来 当然不会放过,它是网路红星 |
[17:05] | Lily, I can’t be the opening act for a dog. | 我不能帮狗做暖场秀 |
[17:09] | What can I say? The West Coast sales rep totally fucked me on this. | 西岸的业务代表 硬把这件事推给我 |
[17:12] | Lily, hi! | -莉莉,你好 |
[17:14] | one sec, I’ll be right back. | -等一下 |
[17:17] | -You know, maybe– -Thanks, but don’t even waste your energy. | -你知道的… -谢谢,别浪费你的力气 |
[17:21] | You know, go back to the hotel, and get in that giant tub and relax. | 到饭店去 在大浴缸里好好放轻松 |
[17:25] | -I’ll see you later, we’ll have a meal. -Later? Aren’t you going to call Big? | 待会见 待会见? 你不打电话给大人物? |
[17:29] | Between the pimple and the puppy, I’m not up for it. | -痘子跟那只小狗的事,绝不 |
[17:31] | -Are you sure? -Yeah, go. Take a long bath. | -你确定? |
[17:35] | I may never get out. | -快去好好地泡个澡 -我可能永远都不会离开浴缸 |
[17:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:50] | This book tour stuff is rough. | 新书巡回签名会真的很辛苦 |
[17:55] | That’s a cute top. | 很漂亮的上衣 |
[18:02] | ”As I walked home, I couldn’t help but wonder.: | “我走回家时心里不禁纳闷” |
[18:05] | ”’Was it Mr. Big, was it New York… | “问题出在大人物、纽约 |
[18:09] | ”’or was it me?”’ | 还是我身上?” |
[18:15] | Does anyone have a question? | 有问题吗?请说 |
[18:18] | Yes? | -温克先生什么时候出来? |
[18:19] | When is Mr. Winkle coming out? In a mere moment. | -它马上出来 |
[18:24] | So, if there are no other questions about my book…. | 没有人对我的书有问题? |
[18:30] | Yes, I see a hand, but I can’t see the man. | 有人举手,但我看不到他 |
[18:33] | Could you shift? Sorry. | 麻烦你移一下位子 |
[18:37] | Yes, I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[18:40] | This Mr. Big character, does he have a real name? | 大人物有真名吗? |
[18:45] | Yes, but I can’t reveal it. I have to protect his privacy. | 有,但我不能透露 我要保护他的隐私 |
[18:52] | I no longer cared about Mr. Winkle. I had Mr. Big. | 我不再在乎温克先生 我有大人物 莎曼珊 |
[19:02] | I’m taking a bubble bath. | -我在洗泡泡澡 |
[19:05] | You have to get out. Big’s here, I need to have sex. | -你必须离开,大人物来了 |
[19:08] | I’m taking a bath. | -我需要做爱 -我在洗澡 |
[19:09] | I got you a smaller room all to yourself downstairs. | 我帮你在楼下 订了一间较小的房间 |
[19:13] | I can’t get in another small room. | -我不要去小房间 |
[19:15] | Please. I have to get laid. | -求求你,我想做爱 那个… |
[19:22] | You better fuck him good. I’m not gonna go through this again in another six months. | 你尽情跟他做爱 我不希望六个月后旧事重演 |
[19:27] | Can you hurry? I told him to come up in about half an hour. | 快点,我要他半小时后上楼来 |
[19:30] | So, snap it up. Faster. okay, bye-bye. Thank you, sweets. | 快去吧 |
[19:39] | God. | 动作快,谢谢你 |
[19:51] | Hey, you. | 你好吗? |
[19:52] | -So, did you hide the body? -What body? | -你藏了尸体吗? |
[19:55] | or whatever it was you had to do… | -什么尸体? |
[19:57] | that kept me wandering around the hotel gift shop for half an hour. | 你要我在楼下 瞎晃半小时的理由 |
[20:11] | I got you some gum. | 我帮你买了口香糖 |
[20:14] | Big Red. The clerk recommended it. | -是大红牌的,店员强力推荐 |
[20:18] | Aren’t you something? | -你真的是太体贴了 |
[20:23] | -Want some? -Sure. | -要来一片吗? -当然 |
[20:41] | Nice digs. | 这房间不错 |
[20:44] | -This will set your publisher back. -Yeah. | -这会吓倒你的出版商? -没错 |
[20:50] | -You look good. -So do you, kid. | -你看起来很不错 -你也一样 |
[20:57] | -What? -My gum. Christ. You surprised me. | -什么? -我的口香糖 你吓了我一跳 |
[21:04] | -I swallowed it. -Sorry. | -我把它吞了下去 |
[21:07] | Here, let me kiss it and make it all better. | -抱歉 让我亲一下,我要好好补偿你 |
[21:13] | -How’s that? -We better go. Dinner reservations. | 怎么样? |
[21:18] | -I’m not hungry. -We have to go. | -快走吧,我订好餐厅了 |
[21:20] | I promised my partners I’d make a vineyard connection… | -我不饿 |
[21:22] | with the restaurant owner. | 我答应过我的合伙人 我要跟餐厅拉关系卖酒 |
[21:24] | So let’s go. We’ll have a nice meal and catch up. | 走吧 我们好好吃一顿,叙叙旧 |
[21:29] | okay. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | So, I’m walking through the mall, and I see your book. | 我走过购物中心看到你的书 |
[21:35] | Wait, you were in a mall? | 你会到购物中心去? |
[21:37] | I live in America now. | 现在我住在美国 |
[21:39] | You’ve gotta go through them to get to the outside. | 出门一定会经过购物中心 |
[21:42] | Anyway, I pass a bookstore, and there you are, right in the window… | 我穿过书店 看到你的书摆在书架上 |
[21:47] | -next to the real books. -Sir, you are too kind. | -你真的是太体贴了 |
[21:50] | Good cover. Cute. Sexy. | -封面很漂亮 -可爱又性感 |
[21:54] | Sexy? | -性感? |
[21:56] | So, I go in. I bought it, drove right home… | 所以我走进书店买下它 |
[22:00] | sat on my porch, lit up a cigar, and I read it cover to cover. | 马上开车回家 坐在我的门廊上,点根雪茄 |
[22:06] | -Porch? -Screen doors and everything. | 一页一页仔细地读它 -门廊? |
[22:10] | What do you think? | -纱门跟其他东西一应俱全 你觉得呢? |
[22:14] | I had no idea that I hurt you so much. | 我不知道我伤你伤得那么深 |
[22:18] | I gotta say, it was tough to see it in print. | -看到它化为文字感觉很奇怪 |
[22:20] | -You’ve read my columns. -Not all at one sitting, one reading… | -你看过我的专栏 |
[22:24] | one right after the other. | 但我没有一口气看过它们 看着它们我受到很大的刺激 |
[22:29] | I really got how much I hurt you. | -我明白我伤你多深 |
[22:31] | Come on, that’s fiction. | -别那样,那是幻想 |
[22:35] | -I embellished. -No, some of that stuff really happened. | 我美化过的幻想 |
[22:38] | -Word for word. -It’s just writing. It’s all in the past. | 有些真的发生过,字字动容 那只是写作,一切都过去了 |
[22:43] | Let’s forget all that and talk about something else. | 我们忘了那些事 来谈谈别的事吧 |
[22:50] | How’s the wine business? | -你的酒品生意还好吗? |
[22:52] | -Great. -Yeah? | -很不错 |
[22:56] | You know that chapter about my apartment key? | 关于我公寓钥匙的那一章 |
[22:58] | Was I really that big of an asshole? oh, my God. | 我真的是个大混蛋吗? |
[23:04] | ”He was like the city itself… | 他就跟这座城市一样 |
[23:07] | ”cold, infuriating and exhausting.” | 冷漠、愤怒又疲惫 |
[23:10] | Suddenly, it became clear to me.: this was not my best-Iaid plan. | 很明显地 这跟我的做爱计划不同 |
[23:14] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我是说我什么时候很冷漠? |
[23:16] | -When have I ever been cold? Am I cold? -No. | 我真的很冷漠吗? |
[23:20] | You’re hot. Very hot. | 不,你很火热 非常火热 |
[23:24] | -What about Chapter 3? -That was all years ago. | -第三章呢? |
[23:29] | Can we please stop talking? | -那是好几年前的事了 我们能不能别说了? |
[23:34] | -Wait. -What? | -等一下… -什么… |
[23:36] | -I just don’t want you to get hurt again. -I won’t. | -我不希望你再受到伤害 |
[23:40] | It’s just sex. | -不会的,这只是性 |
[23:41] | According to this book, it is not just sex. | 根据这本书的说法 这不只是性 |
[23:44] | What happened in New York was all my fault. I didn’t read the signs. | 一切都是我的错 我没有想清楚 |
[23:49] | You were unavailable, and very clear about that. | 那时你身边有人 |
[23:52] | It was all me. | 你也表示得很明白 这都是我的错 |
[23:54] | Now, please, kiss me. | 求求你吻我吧 |
[23:57] | or at least lie on top of me. | 至少躺到我身上来 |
[24:00] | Carrie, I think it’s very clear from this book… | 我想书上说得很清楚 |
[24:03] | that when it comes to me, you do not have good judgment. | 只要一牵涉到我 |
[24:06] | Now, look at Chapter 3. | 你的判断力就会出问题 看看第三章 |
[24:08] | That’s fiction. And it’s not even a bestseller. | -那是虚构的,它不是畅销书 |
[24:11] | -Here, page 39. -oh, God. I can’t believe this is happening. | -看一下第三十九页 我不敢相信 |
[24:15] | -Are you involved with someone else? -No. | 你跟别人在交往吗? |
[24:18] | It’s the pimple, isn’t it? | -没有 -是痘子的关系吧? |
[24:20] | I just don’t want to do something here that I’ll be sorry for later. | 我不想做 日后会让自己后悔的事 |
[24:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事,看着我,快点… |
[24:26] | Look at me. Put the book down… and look at me. | 快把书放下,看着我 |
[24:32] | I’m fine. Just fine. | 我没事 真的 |
[24:37] | Don’t I look fine? | 我看起来不像没事吗? 那么… |
[24:43] | Let’s talk just a little more. Now, look, page 39. | 我们再来谈一谈吧 |
[24:48] | This part. | 第三十九页,这部分… |
[24:55] | I love making love to you. | 我喜欢跟你做爱 |
[24:58] | No. That was not love. That was just sex. | 不,那不是爱,那只是性 |
[25:04] | Charlotte, you are so beautiful. | 夏绿蒂 |
[25:08] | Your skin is so soft. So smooth. | 你好漂亮 你的皮肤是那么的柔软光滑 |
[25:13] | And you… | 你的… |
[25:16] | have a hard dick. | 小弟弟好硬 |
[25:18] | Now, put your pants on and go. | 快穿上裤子离开吧 |
[25:24] | -Is that okay? -Whatever you say. | -可以吗? -随便你 |
[25:31] | There they were.: the bachelorette and the beast. | 他们是… 美女与野兽 |
[25:35] | What about dinner Saturday night? | 星期六一起吃晚餐吧? |
[25:42] | This is just sex. We’re not a couple. You’re just… | 这只是性,我们不是男女朋友 |
[25:46] | a great fuck. | 你只是个做爱高手 |
[25:49] | -Is that clear? -Clear. | -清楚了吗? -清楚了 |
[25:58] | -Hello? -Good morning, it’s your wake-up call. | -哪位? -你起床的时间到了 |
[26:01] | -What time is it? -7.:30. | -现在几点? -七点半 |
[26:04] | -What time did I say? -7.:30. | -我要你们几点叫我? |
[26:08] | okay. Thank you. | -七点半 好吧…谢谢你 |
[26:14] | After my wake-up call, I got my real wake-up call. | 我被叫起床后真的醒了 |
[26:18] | Thanks to my book, nothing was ever going to happen with Big. | 这都是我的书害的 |
[26:30] | Where are you going? | 我跟大人物什么事都没发生 你要去哪里? |
[26:32] | I have two book readings this morning, before I head back to New York. | 我还要办两场签名会 然后赶回纽约 |
[26:37] | Not so fast. | -别那么急,过来 |
[26:39] | -Come here. -Now? | -现在吗? |
[26:42] | What about last night? All that talk? All those concerns? | 昨晚我们谈的那些事 还有你的担心呢? |
[26:46] | Fuck it. You’ll need material for the sequel. | 去他的,你需要题材写续集 |
[26:56] | ”Like that freckle on my face that he once told me he loved… | “就像我脸上 他最喜欢的雀斑” |
[27:00] | ”I could do my best to cover it during the day… | “白天我费尽心思遮掩它” |
[27:03] | ”but at night, after I washed the city off my face… | “到了晚上我洗去铅华” |
[27:07] | ”there it was… | “我的嘴唇上方附近 |
[27:09] | ”a tiny brown dot near the tip of my lip. | 有一个棕色的小点” |
[27:12] | ”And I wondered how something so small… | “不知道为什么那么小的黑点 |
[27:16] | ”could suddenly seem so big.” | 突然间会变得如此明显” |
[27:31] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[27:36] | Luggage in the car. Car at the curb. | 行李都已经放在车上 |
[27:39] | Thanks for doing all that. | 车子停在前面了 -谢谢你为我这么做 |
[27:41] | -So, how did it go with Big? -We had sex. | -你跟大人物还顺利吧? |
[27:45] | Hallelujah. | -我们做爱 -哈利路亚 |
[27:47] | Yeah, but it was not as simple as I had hoped. | -但事情没那么简单 |
[27:50] | What does that mean? | -那是什么意思? |
[27:52] | The question-and-answer section of this reading is now over. | 这本书的问答游戏结束了 |
[27:56] | -I’ll tell you on the train. -Train? Get real. | -我在火车上再告诉你 -火车?醒一醒吧 |
[28:00] | American Airlines, first-class, and some Valium. | 美国航空公司头等舱 还有特效止痛药 |
[28:09] | I cannot wait to get to New York. | 我等不及要回纽约了 |
[28:11] | -What about the midlife crisis? -Honey, who’s midlife? | -你的中年危机呢? -谁的中年危机? |
[28:18] | And sometimes it’s not the journey. It’s the destination. | 有时候它不是旅行,而是终点 |