时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | In this ever-expanding galaxy called New York City… | 纽约就像不断扩张的宇宙 |
[00:49] | there are certain heavenly bodies one orbits around every day. | 许多天体 |
[00:52] | And then there are those stars… | 每天绕着同一个轨道运转 |
[00:54] | whose gravitational pull one drifts in and out of over the years. | 恒星每隔几年会吸引 |
[00:57] | Is that all there is | 或抛开游离的小行星 |
[00:59] | Bobby Fine, satellite friend, piano bar legend. | 老是绕着我打转的巴比范 是钢琴酒吧里的传奇人物 |
[01:04] | I usually do this number at home in a pink caftan and a Peggy Lee wig. | 我通常会在家穿着粉红色礼服 戴着佩姬李的假发唱这首歌 |
[01:09] | Like you’ve never done the same thing after three daiquiris? | 三杯黄汤下肚 我保证一定走音 |
[01:12] | But right now, I must take a quick break to say hello to a celebrity friend. | 我必须休息一下 跟我的名人好友打招呼 |
[01:17] | Is there any other kind? Little Miss Carrie Bradshaw. | 这里的每个人都是名人吧? |
[01:21] | Wonderful. | 欢迎凯莉布雷萧小姐 |
[01:22] | She writes books. You remember books. Primitive versions of the DVD. | 她写书 大家还记得什么是书吧? DVD的原始版 |
[01:27] | Stop, please stop. okay, one more time for the cheap seats in the back. | 别笑了,好吧,再来一次 算是给坐在廉价后座 的客人优待 |
[01:33] | Is that all there is | (就这样吗?) |
[01:36] | Yes, that’s all there is | (对,就这样) |
[01:43] | How long have you two known each other? | 你们认识多久了? |
[01:46] | Let’s put it this way. Cats was just Kittens. | 从“猫”还是小猫开始 |
[01:49] | -Cats, the musical. Hello? -oh, I loved Cats. | 音乐剧“猫”吗?别开玩笑了 -我喜欢“猫” |
[01:53] | -Medic. -It hasn’t been that long, has it? | -救护车 才没有那么久 |
[01:56] | Please, darling, when we met, you took aerobics and Stanford had hair. | 我们刚认识时你还在跳有氧 史丹佛还有头发 |
[02:01] | -Bobby. -Bitsy. I thought you had a dinner. | -巴比 |
[02:04] | oh, I do. The driver is circling, but I had to run up and say hello. | -贝西,我以为你去吃晚餐了 |
[02:08] | oh, hello. | 没错,司机在外面绕圈圈 我必须进来打个招呼 |
[02:10] | Bitsy Von Muffling. This is Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and the one who liked Cats. | 贝西冯马芬林 凯莉,米兰达,莎曼珊 跟喜欢“猫”的小姐 |
[02:15] | Bitsy, Samantha Jones. I did PR for your museum benefit. | 莎曼珊琼斯,我帮你的 博物馆慈善会做过公关 |
[02:20] | Samantha, of course, I loved you. | 莎曼珊,我爱死你了 |
[02:23] | I was just so thrilled that someone actually liked Cats. | 我只是吓了一跳 还有人喜欢“猫” |
[02:26] | -I didn’t like it that much. -Waiter, sense of humor, Table 5. | -我没有那么喜欢它 -服务生,五号桌要点幽默感 |
[02:30] | -So, Samantha, how are you? -Fabulous. How are you? | -莎曼珊,你好吗? -我好极了,你呢? |
[02:33] | Delirious. I’m madly in love and getting married. | 非常棒,我疯狂地坠入爱河 就快要结婚了 |
[02:37] | -Big Hamptons wedding. -Congratulations. Who’s the lucky stud? | -我们要在汉普顿办婚礼 -谁是那个幸运的男人? |
[02:41] | Me. | 我 |
[02:53] | -You’re getting married? -Can you believe it? | -你要结婚了? -你能相信吗? |
[02:56] | Bitsy and I are affianced. I finally found the right girl. | 贝西跟我订婚了 我终于遇到了我的梦中情人 |
[03:06] | Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle before he can tinkle. | 百老汇先生得靠意淫 让自己的小弟弟打起精神来 |
[03:09] | Samantha, I have your address. You have to come. | 我有你的住址,你一定要来 |
[03:12] | -Nice meeting you all. -Bye. | 很高兴能见到你们 |
[03:16] | I thought he was gay. | 我还以为他是同性恋 |
[03:18] | Yeah, ”Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle”? That’s the gayest sentence ever uttered. | “百老汇先生得靠意淫” 那句话的同性恋意味太浓了 |
[03:22] | He must be marrying her for the money. | -他这么做一定是为了钱 -他不需要钱 |
[03:24] | He doesn’t need the money. He was one of the original investors in Chorus Line. | 他是“歌舞线上”的 创始投资人 |
[03:29] | Just when you thought you’d never hear anything gayer… | 我想你再也听不到 |
[03:31] | than ”Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle.” | 比“百老汇先生得靠意淫” 更具同性恋意味的话了 |
[03:34] | Why would he be getting married? | 他为什么要结婚? |
[03:36] | In 1988, Bobby Fine announced… | 1988年巴比范宣布 |
[03:39] | that he was going to sell his piano bar downtown… | 他要卖掉在市区的钢琴酒吧 |
[03:42] | and go volunteer with Nicaraguan orphans. | 跑到尼加拉瓜当义工照顾孤儿 |
[03:45] | The orphans are still waiting. | 那些孤儿还在等待救援 |
[03:48] | This wedding will never happen. | 他不可能结婚的 |
[03:53] | It’s happening. | 真的发生了 |
[03:54] | Everything’s booked. So the really big question is where are we going to stay? | 一切都订好了 问题是我们要住在哪里? |
[03:58] | That’s the really big question? | 那是个大问题吗? |
[04:01] | What about, ”Why are these two people marrying each other?” | 问题应该是他们为什么结婚 |
[04:04] | -Is that all there is? -Bitsy said they were madly in love. | -就这样吗? -贝西说他们深深相爱 |
[04:07] | You see, I find the love facade the most offensive part. | 我发现爱是最脆弱的理由 |
[04:11] | We’re adults. We can handle it. | 我们是成年人 我们可以应付它 |
[04:13] | Bitsy should say, ”I’m getting older, and I want companionship.” | 贝西应该说 “我老了,我需要伴” |
[04:16] | or Bobby should say, ”The hot men don’t go for me anymore.” | 巴比应该说“帅哥不要我了” |
[04:19] | But don’t print invitations and call it love… | 别印喜帖告诉大家那就是爱 |
[04:21] | as if love transforms people and changes molecules… | 一副爱能让人改变性向的样子 |
[04:24] | ’cause that’s bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[04:26] | -I guess you don’t want to be my date then. -No dates, unless they have summer houses. | 你不想当我的男伴? 除非他们有避暑别墅 |
[04:30] | Relax. We can stay with Stanford and Marcus. | -我们要跟史丹佛及马可斯住 -我一定是个白痴 |
[04:32] | I was a fool to break up with Richard before Labor Day. He has a fabulous house. | 才会在劳动节前跟理查分手 他有栋很漂亮的房子 |
[04:36] | I wouldn’t go to this charade if you paid me. | 就算你付我钱,我也不会去 |
[04:40] | It’s like there’s a pink suede elephant in the middle of the room… | 这就像房子里有头粉红象 |
[04:43] | -and nobody’s allowed to talk about it. -You think they won’t have sex? | 大家却装做什么都没发生一样 |
[04:46] | All married couples stop having sex eventually. | -你觉得他们不会有性生活? -结婚的人都没有性生活 |
[04:50] | That’s not true. You’ve had sex with lots of married people. | -你跟已婚男人发生性关系 |
[04:52] | That’s how I know. | -所以我才会知道这档子事 |
[04:54] | okay, let’s say it’s companionship. | 好吧,就说他们是在找老伴 |
[04:57] | How do you sustain a relationship without the zsa zsa zsu? | 没有爱的感觉 怎么维持婚姻关系? |
[05:02] | -The what? -That butterflies-in-your-stomach thing… | 你说什么? 你的心跟乱飞的蝴蝶一样时 |
[05:05] | that happens when you not only love the person, but you gotta have them. | 你不只爱上了对方 你还想拥有他 |
[05:09] | Isn’t that what gets you through the years? | 不是那股力量一直支持你吗? |
[05:11] | Even if it fades, at least you have the memory of the zsa zsa zsu. | 就算爱已消逝 你还会记得那种感觉 |
[05:16] | I’m fine with whatever people want to do. Just be straight with me. | 大家想做什么我都没意见 我只要求对方坦白 |
[05:20] | I think that’s how Bitsy proposed to Bobby. | 我想那就是 贝西跟巴比求婚的理由 |
[05:22] | It was right about then Charlotte decided to be straight with us. | 这时夏绿蒂决定跟我们坦白 |
[05:26] | I’m seeing someone, sort of. | 我在跟某人约会… 应该可以那么说 |
[05:29] | You’re in a ”sort of” relationship? | 你应该算是在跟某人交往? |
[05:31] | It’s ridiculous. He’s so not my type. | 这太可笑了 他不是我那一型的 |
[05:35] | -Is he heterosexual? -Yes. | -他是异性恋吗? -对 |
[05:38] | But he’s baid and short, and he talks with his mouth full. | 但他是个秃头矮冬瓜 喜欢边吃东西边说话 |
[05:43] | I don’t even want to be seen in public with him. | 我不想被人在公开场合 看到我跟他在一起 |
[05:45] | I hate his name, Harry, because he is, everywhere but his head. | 我讨厌他的名字,他叫哈利 他除了头顶外全身都是毛 |
[05:50] | -Is the sex bad, too? -It’s the best sex of my life. | -你们的性关系很糟糕吗? -这是我一生中最棒的性经验 |
[05:56] | I think I might really like him. | 我想或许我喜欢他 |
[06:00] | You want to go to a wedding in the Hamptons in a few weeks? | 你想到汉普顿参加婚礼吗? |
[06:03] | Bitsy Von Muffling’s. | -贝西冯马芬林的婚礼 |
[06:04] | -You’re invited to that? -oh, yeah, I handied her divorce. | -你被邀请了? |
[06:07] | I just never thought of you as a Hamptons type. | -我是她的离婚律师 -你不是汉普顿那一型的 |
[06:10] | I am the Hamptons, baby. I own a house in Bridge. | 我是汉普顿那一型的 我在布里治汉普顿有房子 |
[06:14] | Well, I can’t go. I’m not really ready for swimsuit season. | 我不能去,我还没准备穿泳装 |
[06:17] | What? You’re a fucking knockout. | -你是个大美人 |
[06:19] | -It’s you. It’s your back. -What’s wrong with my back? | -问题出在你的背 -我的背怎么了? |
[06:23] | It’s very hairy. You’re not supposed to be able to grab someone’s back. | -你的背都是毛 |
[06:27] | This is how I was born. What am I supposed to do about it? | 我没办法抓你的背 我该怎么办呢? |
[06:31] | -Get it waxed. -I’ll tell you what. | 你必须去除毛 |
[06:34] | You come with me to the wedding, and I will get my back waxed. | 你跟我一起去参加婚礼 我就去除背毛 |
[06:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | -Come here, you. -Your hands are all greasy. | -你过来 -你的手油腻腻 |
[06:48] | That night, I thought about what it takes to make a relationship work… | 那晚我思索着 恋爱成功的关键到底是什么 |
[06:51] | till death do us part. | “至死不渝” |
[06:56] | Most singles have more long-term success with friends. | 大部分的单身男女 可以跟朋友维持长期的关系 |
[07:00] | So maybe it is a better strategy to marry a friend. | 或许跟朋友结婚 是比较好的策略 |
[07:03] | However, in the absence of sex… | 然而缺乏性生活… |
[07:06] | whether that’s the arrangement, or just what happens after a few years… | 不论是事先协议 或结婚发生了什么事 |
[07:10] | what distinguishes this companion from your many other companions? | 你如何区分终身伴侣 跟其他的朋友? |
[07:14] | When it comes to saying ”I do”… | 一提到“我愿意”,婚姻关系 |
[07:17] | is a relationship a relationship without the zsa zsa zsu? | 难道是没有感觉的关系吗? |
[07:23] | or in Samantha’s case… | 在莎曼珊的案例中 |
[07:25] | how much is a woman due for surviving the zsa zsa zsu? | 女人没有爱的感觉 可以硬撑到什么程度? |
[07:28] | This is Richard. You have 30 seconds. | (我是理查) |
[07:31] | I’ve been thinking. our pathetic relationship… | 我曾想过我们的可悲关系 |
[07:33] | is as close to marriage as either one of us ever hopes to get. | 就跟婚姻差不多 |
[07:37] | So I feel I deserve some sort of settlement. | 这都是我们不愿意的 我想跟你和解 |
[07:39] | Like, say, a weekend at your house in the Hamptons. You’re not invited. | 我要借用你在汉普顿的房子 一个周末,你不在宾客名单上 |
[07:43] | I’ll be having a party. You’re not invited to that either. | 我要办派对,但不会邀请你 |
[07:46] | It’s Samantha. Call me. | 我是莎曼珊,回电话给我 |
[07:53] | A couple of weeks later… | 几星期后一对前男女朋友 |
[07:55] | another couple of exes were working out their summer share. | 一同度过他们的夏日时光 |
[07:58] | -Hi. How you doing? -Hey. | -你好吗? |
[08:02] | Me and Brady were just napping. | -我跟布莱迪在睡午觉 |
[08:05] | I miss napping. They look down on napping at work. | 我想念睡午觉的感觉 |
[08:11] | It’s so hot out. | 工作时睡午觉会被臭骂一顿 外面好热 |
[08:16] | I was going to give him one more bottle before I left. | 我离开前再帮他泡瓶牛奶 |
[08:19] | -I can do it. -I know, but I like it. | -我来吧 -我知道,但我喜欢那么做 |
[08:22] | It used to be all breasts. Not me and him. We got our bottle thing. | 以前我都喂他母奶 现在还是要泡牛奶给他喝 |
[08:29] | -Did Magda bring those? -No, I did. | -这是梅格带来的? -不,是我拿来的 |
[08:34] | Nice garden in Queens. | 皇后区的花园很漂亮 |
[08:39] | Lilacs. | 是紫丁香 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:45] | Good flowers. | 好漂亮的花 |
[08:54] | Miranda wasn’t sure if it was the smell of the lilacs, the smell of the baby… | 米兰达不确定是紫丁香的香气 |
[08:58] | or the smell of Steve’s skin. | 宝宝的味道 还是史蒂夫皮肤的气味在作祟 |
[09:00] | But that afternoon, Steve went from ex to sex. | 但那天下午 |
[09:06] | I slept with Steve. | 她跟前男友史蒂夫做爱 我跟史蒂夫做爱 |
[09:07] | Miranda admitted they were somewhere between friends and lovers… | 米兰达承认 他们介于好友跟情人之间 |
[09:10] | somewhere between Manhattan and the Hamptons. | 介于曼哈顿跟汉普顿之间 |
[09:13] | That’s why you decided to participate in the charade. You’re fleeing. | 所以你要参加派对 你想逃开这一切 |
[09:17] | I’m a fucking fugitive, literally. | 事实上我是个逃犯 |
[09:20] | -Perhaps it was the zsa zsa zsu. -No. It was an itch… | 那是心动的感觉吗? |
[09:23] | which we shouldn’t have scratched, because now we’re into a gray area. | 不,那是我们不该去抓的痒处 |
[09:26] | Not having sex was the only thing holding us together. | 现在我们踏入了灰色地带 没有性关系让我们走得很近 |
[09:29] | You’re fleeing to the right wedding. I think that’s the theme. | 你逃进婚姻里 那真的是太妙了 |
[09:32] | Seriously. You can’t have a kid with someone… | 带着孩子你没办法交男朋友 |
[09:35] | and get along and have great sex without giving the wrong impression. | 跟他相处甚欢,性生活美满 却又不会让别人误解 |
[09:40] | That being what, that you’re happy? | 那么做你快乐吗? |
[09:42] | Fabulous. | |
[09:44] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:46] | Yeah, bring them along. | 带他们一起来 |
[09:49] | I look forward to seeing you, too. | 我也期待你的大驾光临 |
[09:52] | This party is going to be amazing. Strictly A list. | 这个派对一定会很棒 大家都会赞不绝口 |
[09:55] | -Are we still invited? -Yes. But shitty-pants there is not. | 我们还在宾客名单中吗? 对,但你的小孩不是 |
[09:59] | I have to bring him. I can’t find a sitter. | 我找不到保姆 |
[10:01] | He’s ruining my lunch. He’s not ruining my party. No babies. | 他毁了我的午餐,我不会让他 毁了我的派对,宝宝不能来 |
[10:06] | Evidently, there’s already a party pooper. | 这次的聚会已经搞砸了 |
[10:09] | Ketchup. | 番茄酱 |
[10:24] | -Carrie? -Yeah. | 凯莉 |
[10:27] | -Hi. -Jack. | 你好 -我是杰克 |
[10:29] | -Berger. I know, I remember. -What’s going on here, are you okay? | -你是柏格,我还记得你 |
[10:33] | Do I need to make a tourniquet out of a hotdog bun and a twig? | 你还好吗?我该用热狗面包 跟树枝帮你做止血带吗? |
[10:37] | -No, it’s just…. -Ketchup. | -那只是… -番茄酱 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Thanks. | 对,谢谢你 |
[10:44] | -I didn’t figure you for a motorcycle guy. -Turns out I’m not. | 我没想到你会骑摩托车 |
[10:48] | I bought it as a reaction to my breakup. | 我不会,我只是因为分手 一时冲动买下它 |
[10:51] | It was exactly what I wanted. A Berger with a side of single. | 那正是我要的… 成为单身汉的柏格 |
[10:57] | You look good on it. | 你骑车的样子很帅 |
[10:58] | No. I look good next to it. on it, I look like this. | 不,我站在它旁边时很帅 我骑车时是这个样子 |
[11:03] | I’m not even really hungry. I pulled over because… | 我真的不饿,我停车 |
[11:06] | you know, a bug hit my visor, and my hands are still shaking. | 因为有只虫撞上我的护目镜 |
[11:10] | So you’re ”uneasy rider.” | -我的手还在抖 -原来你是个烂骑士 |
[11:17] | Well, if you make it to the Hamptons… | 如果你到得了汉普顿 |
[11:20] | my friend is having a party tomorrow afternoon. It’s at Richard Wright’s house. | 我朋友明天要在那里办派对 就在理查莱特的房子里 |
[11:24] | I heard about that. That’s quite a place. I pass it on the way to my house. | 我听说了,那地方很不错 我到我的房子时会经过 |
[11:29] | I’m going to get a soda. | 我要喝杯汽水,我在安全帽里 |
[11:30] | My throat’s kind of dry from all the screaming inside my helmet. | 拼命尖叫觉得喉咙很干 |
[11:37] | -It’s nice to see you. -Yeah, you, too, Berger. | -很高兴能见到你 -我也是,柏格 |
[11:41] | -Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow. -Yeah. lf you don’t… | -或许我们明天能见到面 |
[11:45] | -call the Highway Patrol. -Yeah. | -见不到我的话快打电话报警 |
[11:52] | Definitely zsa zsa zsu. | 这的确是种心动的感觉 |
[11:54] | The next morning, Samantha prepared her borrowed beach house for the big bash. | 隔天早上莎曼珊 在借来的屋里准备盛大的派对 |
[11:59] | I want half the tables set up near the house and the others near the pool. | 一半的桌子摆在房子附近 |
[12:05] | Ladies. | 其他的就摆在游泳池边 你们是谁? |
[12:06] | -Cassandra, did you bring my tote? -Shit, where are my Merits? | -卡珊卓,我的包包呢? |
[12:10] | Ladies, excuse me. Hi. | -我的防晒乳在哪里? 对不起 |
[12:13] | The wait staff is to change in the guest cottage down near the entrance. | 服务生该到客房去换衣服 |
[12:19] | Aren’t you here to waitress? | 客房就在入口附近 你们是服务生吗? |
[12:20] | We go to restaurants. We don’t work in them. | 我们会到餐厅吃饭 但我们不在那里工作 |
[12:23] | -Where’s Richard? -Richard? He isn’t here. | -理查在哪里? -理查不在这里 |
[12:26] | I’ve got the house this weekend. | 这个周末我借用了他的房子 |
[12:32] | Excuse me. Where are you going? | 对不起,你们要去哪里? |
[12:34] | Richard told us we could hang by the pool whenever. | 理查说我们随时都能过来游泳 |
[12:37] | You can’t pool-hang today. I’m having a party at 3:00. | 今天不行,三点我要办派对 |
[12:42] | -We’ll be fried by then. -I have no cell reception at all. | -到时候我们就走了 -我的手机收不到讯号 |
[13:02] | Miranda brought the kid. Don’t say anything. | 米兰达带宝宝来,什么都别说 |
[13:05] | I know you didn’t want babies, but he’s in Ralph Lauren… | 我知道你不喜欢宝宝 他穿劳夫罗伦的衣服 |
[13:08] | and I stuck a cork up his ass, so it’ll be okay. | 我把他的屁股塞起来了 |
[13:10] | This is supposed to be an A-Iist party. | 这应该是个超级棒的派对 |
[13:12] | Then who’s the Double-D list by the pool? | 游泳池的波霸是谁? |
[13:19] | They won’t leave. They say Richard lets them hang out here on weekends. | 她们不肯离开,还说理查答应 |
[13:23] | -Fucking freeloaders. -People in glass houses…. | 让她们过来,白吃白喝的家伙 -住在玻璃屋的家伙… |
[13:26] | I am not freeloading. I went through a lot with Richard. | -我没有白吃白喝 |
[13:29] | And people should be rewarded for not getting married as well. | 我和他经历了很多事 不结婚的人应该得到奖励 |
[13:32] | I don’t know why you broke up with him. | 我不知道你们为什么要分手 |
[13:34] | What’s a little lying and cheating compared to a pool with a little cabana? | 不忠跟欺骗比起游泳池别墅 又算什么? |
[13:39] | Did you say ”no babies,” or ”no boobies”? | 你是不准宝宝来 还是不准波霸来? |
[13:46] | Lady? And Brady? | 波霸跟布莱迪都不能来 |
[13:54] | That is so inappropriate. | -那真的是太没水准了 |
[13:56] | -Greetings from Silicone Valley. -People can hear you. | -来自矽谷的问候 大家都听到了 |
[13:59] | What, like everyone here can’t see those tits are fake? | 没有人看得出来 |
[14:02] | -Everyone can see those tits are fake. -Would you stop saying ”tits”? | 她们的咪咪是假的吗? 别再说“咪咪”了 |
[14:06] | Why are you wearing that shirt? Tropical shirts are out. | 你为什么要穿那件T恤? 热带风味的T恤不流行了 |
[14:09] | This is not tropical. It’s Tiki. | 这不是热带风味的T恤 这是大溪地代表服装 |
[14:12] | -Well, please Tiki it off. -I thought you’d never ask. | -请把它脱掉 -我还以为你永远都不会问我 |
[14:22] | oh, my God! Your back! | 你的背都红了 |
[14:23] | You must’ve had a bad reaction to the waxing. | 你一定对除毛剂严重过敏 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I thought it felt a little itchy. | 我觉得有点痒 |
[14:28] | Suddenly a little hair isn’t looking so bad? | 突然间长点毛也不算太糟糕 |
[14:33] | Carrie, woman to woman, the sex is amazing. | 凯莉,这是女人间的谈话 性太美好了 |
[14:37] | I’ve never had a man make me feel this way. | 从来没有男人 能让我有那种感觉 |
[14:40] | Hush, Miss Scarlett, how you do go on. | 别说了,辣妹 你怎么能继续… |
[14:51] | Well, who ordered the Adonis? | 谁订了美男子? |
[14:55] | Bobby, Bitsy, this is my boyfriend, Marcus. | 巴比,贝西 |
[14:58] | For God’s sake, man, get yourself to a gym once in a while. | 他是我男朋友马可斯 天啊,快去健身房吧 |
[15:01] | Look at that body. It’s disgusting! | 看看你的身体,太恶心了 |
[15:04] | Wow! I could grate cheese on your abs. | 我从你的小腹可以捏出起司来 |
[15:09] | one large pizza, and hold the salami. | 一份大披萨,不要意大利腊肠 |
[15:14] | Please, put a shirt on before I marry you. | 在我跟你结婚前 |
[15:20] | No! I haven’t touched a carbohydrate in three months. | 麻烦你穿上衬衫 我三个月没碰过碳水化合物了 |
[15:23] | -I’ve got to fit into that dress. -Please eat something. | -我得塞进那件婚纱里 -吃点东西吧 |
[15:26] | Would you look at her? She’s ltsy-Bitsy. | 看看她,她就是风骚贝西 |
[15:29] | Bobby, I see the Talcotts. We’ve got to say hello. | 我来找塔柯特 |
[15:32] | -See you all tomorrow. -Bye. | 顺道来打招呼,明天见 |
[15:42] | I swear, and I’m totally serious, I almost fainted… | 我是认真的 |
[15:45] | when he mimed grated cheese on Marcus. | 他说他可以从马可斯肚子上 挤出起司时我差点昏倒 |
[15:49] | It is so obvious that he wanted him. | 很明显地他要他 |
[15:52] | Try to keep up. Bobby is straight. | 清醒一点,巴比是异性恋 |
[15:56] | -Right. -What is she doing? | -她在做什么? |
[15:58] | Maybe he just makes her laugh. | -或许他会逗她笑 |
[16:04] | Can’t you wait till we sit down to eat? It’s so crass. | 你不能坐下再吃吗? 那真的很不文雅 |
[16:07] | Question. Is there anything about me today that doesn’t bug you? | 我今天有什么地方 能让你看得顺眼? |
[16:10] | People are trying to eat. You should have your shirt on. | 大家都在吃东西 你该把T恤穿上 |
[16:13] | And you have sauce on your face. | 你的脸沾到了酱汁 |
[16:17] | Now so do you. | 你也一样 |
[16:21] | Why did she need to tell me the sex was amazing? | 为什么她要告诉我 他们的性生活很美满? |
[16:24] | Because it is amazing. | 那很神奇,她讶异于 |
[16:25] | She’s amazed he’s able to get hard without another penis in the room. | 他不必用小鸡鸡就能硬起来 |
[16:29] | And speaking of dicks, do you think… | 说到小鸡鸡 |
[16:31] | Richard slept with any of those cocoa-butter bitches? | 你认为理查 跟那些臭女人上床过吗? |
[16:34] | No! I’m sure they’re just good friends. | 不,我相信他们只是好朋友 柏格 |
[16:41] | -God! How do I look? -You look great. | -我看起来怎么样? -非常好 |
[16:43] | -Jesus! Where’s a mirror? -Here. | -镜子在哪里? |
[16:48] | Great. | -这里 太棒了 |
[16:49] | All right, put it down. It’s okay. Thanks for having a party. | 好吧,把它放下 谢谢你办了派对 |
[16:56] | -How long have you had a house here? -Three years. | -你买房子几年了? -三年 |
[16:59] | Moments later, among the butterflies, I felt butterflies. | 不久后在蝴蝶的飞舞之间 |
[17:04] | There’s a really nice garden. | 我也有了心动的感觉 花园很漂亮 |
[17:05] | -So, you garden? -No. I have been known to hoe… | -你的花园吗? -不,我对拿锄头的事不在行 |
[17:08] | but my ex actually planted the garden so we could enjoy fresh summer salads. | 我的前女友把花园料理得很好 希望夏天能吃到新鲜沙拉 |
[17:14] | We didn’t quite make it to the summer. | 但我们撑不到夏天 |
[17:16] | So it’s more fresh pain than fresh vegetables. | 只留下了痛苦的记忆 |
[17:20] | Yeah. I can’t really go out there. | 我甚至没办法走到花园去 |
[17:22] | I know how you feel. When I broke up with my ex… | 我了解你的感觉 我跟前男友分手时 |
[17:24] | I couldn’t bring myself to go within six blocks… | 没办法走进 |
[17:27] | -of his furniture store. -When did you two break up? | 他家具店附近的六个街区内 |
[17:29] | Last year, for the second time. | -你们何时分手的? -去年第二次分手 |
[17:31] | We broke up the first time the year before that. | 前年第一次分手 |
[17:35] | You broke up twice. Way to go. | 你们分手两次,太棒了 |
[17:37] | Yeah, well, we hadn’t sufficiently hurt each other enough the first time round. | 第一次我们伤彼此还伤得不够 |
[17:41] | But we definitely took care of business this time. | 这次我们是一刀两断 |
[17:44] | Because this time, he moved in, so we had the merging of the things… | 因为他搬过来跟我住 |
[17:48] | -Right. -…the dividing of the things… | 我们一起买了很多东西 所以也必须把东西分清楚 |
[17:50] | the things that are left behind that you don’t want to return… | 你不愿意归还剩下的东西 |
[17:53] | because that seems mean, and you don’t want to throw them away… | 因为那么做太心痛了 你不想把它们丢掉 |
[17:57] | because it’s all you have left. It gets harder as we get older… | 那是你仅剩的回忆 |
[18:00] | because we’re not dating wildly inappropriate people anymore. | 年纪越大做起来越难 我们不会跟不合适的人约会 |
[18:03] | -You know, there’s no ”Glad that’s over.” -Right. | 根本没有 “还好分手了”这回事 |
[18:07] | After every breakup I tell myself I’m not doing this again. | 每次分手后 我告诉自己我不会再这么做 |
[18:10] | It’s too hard. I mean, how many of these things can one person survive? | 那太难了 人可以承受多少这样的打击? |
[18:15] | You know, they should institute a helmet law for relationships. | 应该立法规定 谈恋爱要戴安全帽 |
[18:19] | -Right. That’s excellently put. -Thank you. | -对,说得好 -谢谢你 |
[18:27] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[18:30] | It’s going to take me six hours to drive the two miles home, so…. | 我要骑六小时的车 |
[18:38] | -My jacket. -Sorry. | 才能回到两哩外的家 我的外套 |
[18:44] | -Gee. I hope there aren’t grass stains. -No. It’s old. | -希望没有沾到草汁 -这是件旧外套 |
[18:49] | -okay, bye. -Bye. | -好吧,再见 -再见 |
[18:51] | The man could not get away from me fast enough. | 他飞快地逃走 |
[18:54] | Apparently, it’s a short road from commisery to misery. | 很明显地共鸣跟可怕 只有一线之隔 |
[19:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:18] | Perfect! Everything’s going out right on time. | 很好,一切都很顺利 |
[19:22] | There’s no Tab in here. | 这里没有标签 |
[19:23] | -What are you doing in my refrigerator? -It’s Richard’s refrigerator. | 你们开我的冰箱做什么? |
[19:27] | I stocked it. | -这是理查的冰箱 -食物是我买的 |
[19:29] | Did you see any Rice Krispie treats? Richard usually leaves those around for us. | 你看到米果了吗? 理查都会留米果给我们吃 |
[19:33] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没看到 |
[19:34] | And those lemons are for the drinks. Drinks I paid for. | 那些柠檬是调饮料用的 而饮料是我买的 |
[19:38] | -Whatever. -And I also paid for the food. | -随便你 -食物也是我买的 |
[19:41] | The only thing at this party that you two actually paid for are your breasts! | 你们两个对这个派对 |
[19:47] | Jealous? | 唯一的贡献就是露出咪咪 |
[19:48] | Yes. I’m jealous. | -你嫉妒吗? -对,我非常嫉妒 |
[19:51] | I’m just dying to look like this. | 我好希望自己也能长这样 |
[19:55] | Maybe if you did, you’d be out here with Richard. | 如果你真的能长那样 你就会跟理查在一起 |
[20:00] | Snap! | 说得好 |
[20:15] | Evidently, people who borrow glass houses shouldn’t throw cantaloupes. | 很明显地借用玻璃屋的人 不该乱丢甜瓜 |
[20:21] | The next morning, while Stanford and Marcus had Brady… | 隔天早上史丹佛跟马可斯 帮忙照顾布莱迪 |
[20:24] | Miranda and I had brunch. | 米兰达跟我共进早午餐 |
[20:26] | -How about these muffins? -How about these eggs? | -这些松饼好吃吗? -蛋美味极了 |
[20:29] | -How about these napkins? -How about these plates? | -餐巾很棒 -盘子也不错 |
[20:31] | How about we marry gay guys? | -我们何不嫁给男同性恋? |
[20:33] | How about maybe now I won’t have a choice? | -现在我别无选择 |
[20:35] | -Was it really that bad? -Bye-bye, Berger. | -真的有那么糟糕吗? |
[20:38] | one minute we were laughing, the next minute… | -前一分钟我们还在笑 |
[20:40] | he had to get away from me so fast, he left skidmarks. | 下一分钟他飞快地逃走 |
[20:43] | -Seriously. I can show them to you. -Jam, please. | 我还可以指出他滑倒的痕迹 麻烦把果酱递给我 |
[20:48] | I know what I did. I revealed too much, too soon. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[20:51] | -I was emotionally slutty. -That’s not like you. | 我太快跟他说出心中事 我不擅处理情感问题 |
[20:54] | It wasn’t me. It was the zsa zsa zsu. It makes me crazy. | 那跟真正的你不同 我想要心动的感觉想疯了 |
[20:58] | Bitsy Von Muffling Fine may have the right idea. | 贝西冯马芬林范或许做对了 |
[21:01] | Maybe we should stop looking for a great relationship… | 我们该停止寻找完美的第一名 |
[21:04] | and settle for a fine one. | 只要找第二名就好了 |
[21:08] | I’d marry Steve in a second if he were gay. | 如果史蒂夫是同性恋 我一定要嫁给他 |
[21:11] | -Everything would be so easy. -So, a gay area… | 一切将会变得很容易 |
[21:14] | -is better than a gray area? -Yeah. | 他是同性恋 |
[21:17] | More coffee. You want some? | 比你们处在灰色地带好? 对,我还要咖啡,你呢? |
[21:20] | -Great coffee. -Tell me something I don’t know. | -咖啡很不错 -说些我不知道的事 |
[21:28] | -What? -You did it, Stany. | -什么? -你办到了,史丹尼 |
[21:31] | Great man, great house, great relationship. | 你事业成功,住在大房子里 还有一段天赐良缘 |
[21:35] | We’ve all been looking, and you actually found it. | 我们一直都在寻找这些东西 而你找到了 |
[21:39] | Marcus and I haven’t had sex since we bought the Cynthia Rowley china. | 马可斯跟我买下 辛西雅罗莉瓷器后就没做过爱 |
[21:43] | Thank God! I am so relieved. | 谢天谢地,我松了一口气 |
[21:46] | Bitsy Von Muffling, the first time I saw you, I fell in love. | 贝西冯马芬林 我一眼看到你就爱上了你 |
[21:51] | You walked in wearing that red vintage Dior. | 你穿着那套酒红色的迪奥礼服 |
[21:55] | Pink elephant in the room. | 房间里出现了粉红象 |
[21:57] | Do you mind? I am listening to the bride and bride. | 抱歉,我在听新娘跟新娘说话 |
[22:02] | My dear Bobby Fine…. | 亲爱的巴比范 |
[22:04] | Something tells me Bitsy isn’t doing ”Fine.” | 我觉得 贝西不会冠上范这个夫姓 |
[22:08] | And that’s the little piece of information she’s been Von Muffling. | 她姓冯马芬林真的很不适合 |
[22:12] | You are there for me in the morning, and there for me at night… | 早上你等着我 |
[22:17] | there in the good, there in the bad… | 晚上你也等着我 不论好坏你都等着我 |
[22:20] | there in my thoughts, there in my dreams… | 你在我的脑海里 你在我的梦里 |
[22:25] | but most of all, my darling, you are there in my heart… | 但亲爱的,最重要的是 |
[22:30] | forever. | 你永远都在我的心里 |
[22:31] | Perhaps we were all much too cynical. | 或许我们太挑剔了 |
[22:34] | Perhaps, somehow, despite the odds… | 或许巴比跟贝西找到了真爱 |
[22:37] | Bobby and Bitsy had found something real. | |
[22:39] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[22:42] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[22:50] | one more time, for the cheap seats at the back. | 再一次,算是给坐在廉价后座 的客人优待 |
[23:19] | Looks like somebody over here is about to dance. | 有人要跳舞了 |
[23:26] | I think you may have sold this one a little short. | -我想你或许小看他了 |
[23:28] | Me, too. | -我也是 |
[23:30] | With a little time and the right astringents, who knows? | 假以时日好好地调教一下… |
[23:35] | There’s nothing on my face, nothing in my teeth. | 我的脸上跟齿缝都没有东西 |
[23:38] | I’m sure you’ll hate my moves on the dance floor… | 你会讨厌我的舞姿 |
[23:40] | but that is the risk that every man must take. | 但男人必须冒这个险 |
[23:46] | What a beautiful night. | 这真是美好的一晚 |
[23:49] | It’s too bad I blew my only chance at a boyfriend this year. | 真糟糕 我把年度最佳男友吓跑了 |
[23:53] | You want to hold my boyfriend? | 你要抱抱我男朋友吗? |
[23:56] | I think I’m going to drown my sorrows in another piece of cake. | 我想再吃块蛋糕 治疗我的伤痛 |
[24:00] | And if anybody asks, I had two, not three. | 有人问起你 说我吃了两块蛋糕就行了 |
[24:15] | You smell that, Brady? It’s lilac. | 你闻到了吗?布莱迪 那是紫丁香的味道 |
[24:22] | Should we call Daddy and tell him we miss him? | 我们该打电话告诉爸爸 我们很想他吗? |
[24:32] | It’s me, Steve. I’m not here. Leave a message. | 我是史蒂夫,现在不在家 请留话 |
[24:58] | Do you believe this wedding? | 你相信这场婚礼吗? |
[25:03] | Funny where life has taken us. | 命运真是在捉弄我们 |
[25:05] | I remember when we went to these things just for the free food. | 我还记得参加婚礼 是为了免费大吃一顿的时光 |
[25:08] | I have dinner rolls in my purse. | 我在皮包里藏了春卷 |
[25:13] | There’s my song. | 这是我的歌 |
[25:17] | And there’s my girl… | 这是我的女人 |
[25:21] | whom I love. | 我爱她 |
[25:24] | -in case you had any money riding on it. -Not a penny. | 如果你怀疑的话 我一点都不怀疑 |
[25:42] | Look out, she’s got a piece of fruit, and she’s not afraid to throw it. | 小心,她手里拿着水果 她真的会用它来扔人 |
[25:46] | -Can we not talk about that? -okay. | 我们能不能别谈那件事? |
[25:49] | But we’ll be the only ones here. | 好吧,我们是唯一的单身人士 |
[25:52] | Look, I’m just glad Brady wasn’t the biggest baby at the party. | 我很高兴 布莱迪不是派对上最幼稚的人 |
[25:56] | I guess I went a little crazy, being at Richard’s house… | 待在理查的房子里 让我有点抓狂 |
[25:59] | around his party-crashing pussy posse. | 加上他的波霸女友来白吃白喝 |
[26:03] | What do you call zsa zsa zsu gone bad? | 心动的感觉变坏了 到底是什么样的感觉? |
[26:06] | Zsa zsa eww. | 是心痛的感觉 |
[26:16] | Then I fell in love with the most wonderful boy in the world | 我爱上全世界最棒的男人 |
[26:21] | -Bitsy, honey, everything was perfect. -It was. | -贝西,一切都很完美 -没错 |
[26:25] | Except for the dessert. The top layer of | 甜点除外,上层奶油太软 |
[26:30] | Yeah, that’s the problem with this wedding. | 这场婚礼的问题 在于奶油太软 |
[26:34] | And then one day, he went away, and I thought I would die | (有一天他离开了 |
[26:39] | But I didn’t | 我以为我会死掉,但我没有) |
[26:41] | And when I didn’t, I said to myself | (活下来的我对自己说 |
[26:44] | Is all that there is to life? | 这就是爱吗?) |
[26:47] | I’m not technically crashing. | 技术上来说我不是凑巧出现 |
[26:49] | I was having lunch in town today and for some reason the groom invited me. | 今天我在城里吃午餐 新郎邀请我来参加婚礼 |
[26:57] | Shall we? | 我们可以跳只舞吗? |
[26:59] | Sure. | -哈利 |
[27:06] | What? Now you want me to wax my eyebrows? | -你要我除掉眉毛? |
[27:09] | I think I may be falling in love with you. | 我想或许我爱上你了 |
[27:12] | I’ve been falling for you since the moment we met. | 我从第一眼见到你就爱上了你 |
[27:16] | -But I never thought– -What? | -但我从来没想到… -什么? |
[27:18] | Come on, you could have any blue-blooded guy here. | 你可以跟上流社会的人交往 |
[27:21] | -I’m– -You’re wonderful. | 我… 你很棒 |
[27:24] | And Jewish. | 我是犹太人 |
[27:26] | So? | -所以呢? |
[27:27] | So, where can this go? | -我们会有什么结局? |
[27:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,我们走着瞧吧 |
[27:32] | Let’s find out. I have to marry a Jew. | 夏绿蒂我必须跟犹太人结婚 |
[27:40] | She can marry a gay guy, and you can’t marry an Episcopalian? | 她可以嫁给男同性恋 你不能娶圣公会教徒? |
[27:46] | What do we do now? | -现在我们该怎么办? |
[27:49] | I don’t know. Dance? | -我不知道 跳舞吧 |
[27:53] | Apparently, Charlotte had a zsa zsa Jew. | 很明显地 夏绿蒂对犹太人动了心 |
[28:02] | -You’re awful quiet. -And I intend to stay that way. | 你真的好安静 |
[28:06] | No. You were fine. | -我打算保持那样子 -不 |
[28:09] | I just wasn’t sure if I was up for all that again. | 你很棒,我只是不确定 我能不能再爱一次 |
[28:13] | -Then I thought…. -Then you thought what? | 于是我心想… |
[28:18] | Maybe we should go out on a date before we break up. | 你想到了什么? 或许我们该在分手前约会一次 |
[28:32] | When it comes to relationships… | 说到爱情 |
[28:34] | maybe we’re all in glass houses and shouldn’t throw stones. | 或许我们都住在玻璃屋里 不该乱丢石头 |
[28:38] | Because you can never really know. | 谁都无法知道答案 |
[28:42] | Some people are settling down. | 有些人能安定下来 |
[28:45] | Some people are settling. | 有些人妥协了 |
[28:47] | And some people refuse to settle for anything less… | 有些人拒绝妥协于安定 |
[28:53] | than butterflies. | 他们仍在找心动的感觉 |