时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | The only thing as delicious as those first few bites… | 和像柏格这般 |
[00:50] | of a truly great burger… | 优质对象的前几次约会 |
[00:52] | are those first few dates with someone truly great… | 就像咬下 |
[00:55] | like Berger. | 特级汉堡的前几口一样美味 |
[00:56] | So I thought, ”That’s cool, I’ll do a book reading in my hometown.” | 我想,我要在家乡办个读书会 |
[01:00] | Right about after the fifth question I realized that my mother is heckling me. | 在第五个问题之后,我发现… |
[01:04] | -She was not. -No, she was. | -我妈妈在刁难我 -她才没有 |
[01:06] | Ask anybody at the Downers Grove Barnes & Noble. They still talk about it. | 去问问邦诺书店里的人 他们还在谈论这件事 |
[01:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:15] | Everything is fresh. Everything is a first. | 每件事都很新鲜 每件事都是初体验 |
[01:17] | You like your beef. | -你很喜欢你的牛肉汉堡 |
[01:18] | Everything is foreplay. | -每个举动都是前戏 |
[01:23] | Even a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond can become an ecstatic errand. | 即使逛家饰店 也都成为美好的经验 |
[01:27] | I don’t see you as a fish person. | 看不出来你喜欢鱼 |
[01:29] | The problem with the fish is you’re into the whole fish theme. | 因为你进了鱼主题区 |
[01:32] | You have the fish soap, fish bathmat. | -鱼形肥皂、鱼的浴垫 |
[01:34] | It’s a pyramid scheme, this shower curtain. | -这是金字塔式销售 |
[01:37] | Now, this is the one I have at home. | 我家用的是这个 |
[01:41] | Except on mine, China’s covered in mold. | 但我家里的那个 中国已经长了霉 |
[01:43] | And here they thought communism was a problem. | 他们还以为 问题出在共产主义 |
[01:46] | You know, it’s a very intimate thing, shopping for shower curtains. | 逛街购买浴帘是很私密的事 |
[01:50] | Yeah? Wait till I get you into bedding. | 是吗? 等我带你到寝具区你就知道了 |
[01:55] | And, of course, those first kisses… | 当然,首次的亲吻 |
[01:57] | are the greatest kisses in the world. | 是世上最棒的亲吻 |
[02:05] | Good night. We should get out of here before they turn the lights off. | 我们应赶在他们关灯前离开 |
[02:14] | The wait staff couldn’t wait any longer and neither could I. | 店员等不及要关门 我也等不及 |
[02:17] | I wanted Berger in my bed, bath, and beyond immediately. | 我迫不急待希望柏格在我床上 浴室及其他地方 |
[02:22] | I’m either leaving a very big tip or a dry cleaning receipt. | 我可能要留下丰厚的小费 |
[02:35] | -My hair. -Sorry. | 不然就得留下干洗费 -我的头发 |
[02:37] | -Was that…. -No, I just…. | -对不起 不,我只是… |
[03:01] | The next night, Samantha convinced us to go to Raw… | 第二天晚上 莎曼珊力邀我们到生食餐厅 |
[03:04] | where the scene was hot and the food was not. | 那里的气氛很热烈 但食物则不然 |
[03:07] | You’d think a place that eliminated cooking could eliminate waiting. | 不需烹煮 因此可省去等候的时间 |
[03:10] | You mean they don’t cook the food? | -他们不烹煮食物? |
[03:12] | That’s why they call it Raw. The raw food movement? People love it. | -这是一种生食运动 |
[03:16] | Sting, Demi, Soon-Yi, soon me. | -很多人为之疯狂 -像史汀、黛咪、顺宜和我 |
[03:19] | Now, what is raw food exactly? | -生食到底是什么? |
[03:21] | Vegan non-dairy, and nothing is cooked over 1 18 degrees. | -纯素,不含乳制品 任何食物皆不烹煮超过48度 |
[03:25] | So, in other words, raw vegetables. | 也就是说,生的蔬菜 |
[03:28] | -And sometimes flowers. -And you knew about this? | -有时还包括花卉 -你知道? |
[03:31] | -I read a review in The Times. -Where, in the gardening section? | -我在纽约时报上看过 -园艺栏吗? |
[03:34] | -I heard it’s delicious. -People, the emperor has no oven. | -听说很美味 -各位,皇帝是没有炉具的 |
[03:39] | Sorry. I didn’t get enough sleep last night. | 抱歉,我昨晚睡得不好 |
[03:42] | -Really? Did you finally bugger Berger? -How long did you wait to say that? | -你跟柏格上床了吗? -你等了多久才说出口 |
[03:47] | -It just occurred to me. -Yes, we finally buggered. | -我才刚想到 |
[03:51] | You realize you’re now applauding intercourse? | -没错,我们上床了 |
[03:53] | It was her first time, and she really likes him. | -你现在又鼓励性交了 -她真的喜欢他 |
[03:55] | Jones, your table is ready. | 琼斯,你的桌子已经好了 |
[04:03] | -So, details? -It was good. | -从实招来 |
[04:06] | -It was fine. -Fine? | -很好,还不错 |
[04:08] | -I don’t want to talk about it. -He couldn’t get it up? | -还不错? |
[04:11] | He could get it up. That wasn’t the…. You know what, there was no problem. | -我不想谈这件事 -他不举吗? |
[04:15] | Moving on. | -他没问题 我们没有问题,说点别的吧 |
[04:18] | Enjoy your meal. | -祝用餐愉快 -谢谢 |
[04:27] | What? I don’t want to make a big deal about it. It was just the first time. | 怎么了?没什么大不了的 只不过是第一次罢了 |
[04:33] | We’re so good everywhere else. | 其他的部分都非常好 |
[04:35] | We’re great in restaurants, it’s like poppity pop-pop. | 在餐厅用餐很愉快,就像… |
[04:38] | And the kisses are great, and then in bed… | 接吻的部分也很棒 |
[04:42] | there was no sexual chemistry. | 但到了床上 就是起不了化学作用 |
[04:45] | I don’t know what happened. He just…. | -不知道怎么的,他… |
[04:47] | -Couldn’t find your clit? -He knows what he’s doing. | -找不到你的敏感带? -他知道自己在做什么 |
[04:51] | Then what are we talking about? | -那到底问题出在哪? 就是… |
[04:55] | -It was just quiet. -I wouldn’t worry about it, Carrie. | -就是很安静 -是我就不担心 |
[04:58] | If the kisses were good, the sex will eventually be good. | -如果吻得好,性爱也一样好 |
[05:01] | -I’m not worried. -How quiet was it? | -我是不担心 |
[05:03] | It was so quiet that at one point I heard the M1 1 bus. | -有多安静? -有一度我还听到M11路公车 |
[05:07] | I heard the doors open, I heard people getting off. | -我听到有人下车的声音 |
[05:09] | At least someone was getting off. And speaking of…. | -至少有人下了车 -再说到… |
[05:14] | -Welcome to Raw. -Hello. | -欢迎光临生食餐厅 你好 |
[05:20] | We’d like to get you started with a little amuse-bouche. | 我会帮你们送上开胃小点 |
[05:24] | I’d like him to amuse my bush. | -他已经让我胃口大开 |
[05:26] | -This just looks delicious. -It’s our summer vegetable soup. | -这看起来很可口 这是我们的夏日蔬菜汤 |
[05:29] | I see you guys are set for drinks, I’ll give you a minute with the menus. | 你们先看一下菜单 |
[05:33] | -our specials tonight if you’re interested– -I’m extremely interested. | 有没有兴趣试试今日特餐 我非常有兴趣 |
[05:37] | Leek papaya patties and zucchini enchiladas. | 韭菜木瓜馅饼 和绿栉瓜玉米卷饼 |
[05:41] | I’m gonna need a pizza after this. | -我等一下要去吃披萨 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna need a napkin to dry off my seat. That waiter was hot. | -我等一下要用纸巾擦干椅子 |
[05:47] | And the soup is not. | -他们的侍者好正点 -他们的汤正好相反 |
[05:49] | -What is this? -Bad, this is bad. | -这是什么? |
[05:51] | It is like lawn in a bowl. | -恐怖,就像是草坪装在碗里 |
[05:53] | Maybe some things should be over 1 18 degrees. | 有些东西 还是要超过48度才行 |
[05:56] | Like sex, for example. | -例如性爱 |
[05:57] | Can we please forget I said anything? Seriously. | -能不能忘了那件事? |
[06:01] | Who else has news? | -还有谁有新消息? -我有 |
[06:03] | I do, but you have to put down your menus, because I need your undivided attention. | 把菜单放下 我需要你们全神贯注听我说 |
[06:07] | You’ll have to shoot our waiter. Will you look at that ass? | 你得杀了那位侍者才行 看看他的屁股 |
[06:13] | Do you mind? | 可以了吗? |
[06:15] | I have something a bit shocking to say. | 我有惊人的消息要宣布 |
[06:18] | After I say it, I don’t want anyone to react because I’m very happy with my decision. | 听我说完后不要有任何反应 因为我很满意我的决定 |
[06:26] | I’m becoming a Jew. | 我要成为犹太教徒 |
[06:31] | -What? -I can feel you reacting. | -什么? |
[06:34] | I love Harry very much, and he loves me. | -你反应很大 我很爱哈利,而他也爱我 |
[06:38] | So, tomorrow, I’m meeting with a rabbi to discuss converting. | 因此明天我要去见犹太牧师 |
[06:42] | Isn’t that a lot of hoop-jumping for a man? | 讨论入教的问题 这是为男人所做的很大改变 |
[06:44] | Look, Harry is not who I expected to fall in love with, but I did. | 我没想到会爱上哈利 但我就是爱上了 |
[06:49] | And he makes me laugh, and he says what he means… | 他让我很开心,而且也很真诚 |
[06:52] | and I feel like I can be myself around him. | -我在他身边觉得很自在 |
[06:55] | But yourself is Episcopalian. | -但你是圣公会教徒 |
[06:57] | And it is still the most exciting sex I’ve ever had. | 他带给我的高潮至今无人能及 |
[07:01] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[07:03] | Now, this is food. | 这才叫食物 |
[07:05] | You know what’s even better? While I’m eating this slice of pizza… | 当我在享用这个的时候 |
[07:08] | my boyfriend is home taping my favorite TV show. | 我的男友正在帮我录电视节目 |
[07:11] | -And to which boyfriend are we referring? -My boyfriend TiVo. | -你说的是哪位男友? -数位录影机 |
[07:15] | -You’ve traded Steve-o for TiVo. -We don’t talk of Steve-o anymore. | -你用数位录影机取代史蒂夫 -别再提起史蒂夫 |
[07:19] | -I thought if I changed his name– -Who needs him? | -我帮他改了名就不算 -谁需要他 |
[07:22] | With TiVo, when there’s something I don’t enjoy, I speed right through it. | 有了数位录影机 遇到不喜欢的就可以快速略过 |
[07:25] | -If only we could do that in life. -Exactly. | 如果现实中也能这样就好了 |
[07:27] | He surprises me with things I might like, which is how I got hooked on Jules & Mimi. | 它太神奇了 因此我迷上了“爱在他乡” |
[07:31] | I stopped watching TV… | 自从有人把水蛭放进裤子之后 |
[07:33] | when people started putting leeches down their pants. | 我就不再看电视了 |
[07:35] | No, this is BBC America. | 是英国广播公司美国台的节目 |
[07:37] | It’s about a beautiful black man from Brixton and a white woman from Hampstead Heath. | 来自布立克斯顿的黑人男性 和一位来自 |
[07:41] | I don’t know what that means, but apparently there’s a great divide… | 汉普斯特希斯的白人女性 |
[07:45] | and he rents the flat above her hat shop… | 他们之间有着强烈的对比 他租住在她的帽子店楼上 |
[07:48] | and tonight, they’re finally having sex. | 今晚他们终于要上床 |
[07:51] | Good luck to them. | 祝他们好运 |
[07:53] | -Carrie, it was the first time. -I know. | 凯莉,那只是第一次 |
[07:55] | -And sometimes you have to work at it. -Have you had to work at it? | 有时你总要试试看 |
[07:58] | I’m dating a digital recording device. | -你试过吗? -我现在的对象是数位录影机 |
[08:00] | I have never had to work at it with someone I really like. | 我和之前的情人 从没有过这样的困扰 |
[08:03] | -You should probably keep that to yourself. -okay, but, Miranda… | 那你自己看着办 |
[08:08] | I got to tell you, it was not good. | 米兰达,我必须告诉你 那次真的很糟 |
[08:11] | There was… | 没有… |
[08:14] | no throw down. It was more like a slow down. | 没有激情,反而像老牛拖车 |
[08:19] | It caught me completely off guard because I thought it would be amazing. | 让我觉得很没劲 我还以为会很刺激 |
[08:23] | -Maybe that’s the problem. -What? | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[08:24] | Your expectations were too high. of course you were disappointed. | 你的期望过高 |
[08:27] | From now on, people should tell it like it is. First-time sex: tricky. | 人们不该过度渲染 第一次性爱的激情 |
[08:31] | Non-dairy vegan ravioli: kindergarten paste. | 不含乳制品的纯素意大利饺 就像幼稚园浆糊 |
[08:43] | As I tried to scrub the smell of uncooked okra off me… | 在我努力清除 生黄秋葵味道的同时 |
[08:46] | I started thinking about ”sexpectations. ” | 我开始思考性期望的问题 |
[08:52] | We’re aware as smart, single women that we can’t expect perfection… | 身为自觉而聪慧的单身女性 我们不该期望过高 |
[08:56] | but life still manages to throw us curve balls. | 但现实老是会开我们玩笑 |
[08:59] | Maybe once you’re into your mid-30s, it shouldn’t be called dating. | 也许一旦进入35岁以后 就不该再称之为约会 |
[09:04] | It should be called… | 而该改称 |
[09:06] | ”Waiting for the other shoe to drop. ” | 得之我幸,不得我命了 |
[09:09] | If it’s not the sex between me and you… | 两人之间的问题 要不是出在性爱 |
[09:11] | then someone has to become a Jew. | 要不就是其中一人是犹太人 |
[09:14] | Why is it always something? | 为什么总会出现问题? |
[09:17] | Unless you’re in a problem-free relationship with TiVo. | 除非你的对象是 绝不会出现问题的数位录影机 |
[09:24] | No. | 不…晚点再说 |
[09:26] | Maybe later. | |
[09:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:33] | Shut up. | 走开… |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 “爱在他乡” |
[09:44] | Jules, are you there? | -朱尔斯,你在吗? |
[09:47] | Hello, Mimi. | -你好,咪咪 |
[09:50] | Do you always answer the door without your shirt on? | 你总是不穿上衣就出来应门吗 |
[09:53] | The heat isn’t working. That’s why I rang you up. | 热水炉坏了,所以我才找你上来 |
[09:57] | It seems to be working. | 好像没坏,因为这里很暖和 |
[10:00] | It’s definitely balmy in here. | -问题出在卧房 |
[10:02] | The problem is in the bedroom. | -当然,在卧房 |
[10:04] | Right, of course. The bedroom. | 第二天夏绿蒂勇敢地前往 |
[10:08] | The next day, Charlotte boldly went… where no York had gone before.: | 约克家族从没去过的地方 |
[10:13] | the synagogue. | 犹太教堂 |
[10:19] | Shalom. Where would I find the rabbi? | 你好,请问犹太牧师在吗? |
[10:23] | His study. inside. | -他在书房,在里面 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[10:32] | -Are you the rabbi? -Yes. | -你就是犹太牧师吗? -没错 |
[10:34] | Hi, my name is Charlotte York… | 你好,我是夏绿蒂约克 |
[10:36] | and I’m here today because I would like to consider joining the Jewish faith. | 我想加入犹太教 |
[10:40] | We’re not interested. | 我们没兴趣 |
[10:50] | Hello. I need to report a very rude man. | 我要告发一个没礼貌的人 |
[10:53] | I was saying my name is Charlotte York… | 我是夏绿蒂约克 |
[10:55] | and I would like to consider joining the Jewish– | 我想加入犹太教 |
[11:02] | I don’t know what is with these people. I never! | 真不知道那些人是怎么回事 |
[11:05] | Do you know how much I love you for doing this? | 你知道我有多爱你 才会决定这么做 |
[11:07] | Do you know how sexy you look? That’s it, I have to have you immediately. | 你知道你看起来有多性感吗? 我巴不得马上拥有你 |
[11:12] | Harry definitely had throw down… | 哈利很亢奋 |
[11:14] | but Charlotte was too thrown and down to care. | 但夏绿蒂却气愤难消 |
[11:17] | Stop, Harry. I’m feeling very rejected by your people. | 等一下 我觉得受到你们族人的排挤 |
[11:21] | That’s the game, baby. They try to make it hard for you. | 那是游戏规则,宝贝 他们是故意刁难你 |
[11:25] | -What? -It’s part of the process. | -什么? -那是过程的一部分 |
[11:27] | Traditionally, they turn you down three times to make sure you’re serious. | 依照传统,他们要拒绝你三次 |
[11:31] | Suddenly Charlotte understood. They were playing hard to get. | 夏绿蒂豁然开朗 他们只是要让你知难而退 |
[11:35] | They were rules rabbis. | 这是他们的戒律 |
[11:38] | I can play that game. | 我一定可以过关的 |
[11:41] | I invented that game. | 这种游戏我最拿手 |
[11:44] | No man rejects Charlotte York. | 没有人能拒绝夏绿蒂约克 |
[11:46] | I don’t care what any rabbi says. You are my chosen person. | 我不在乎其他犹太牧师说什么 你就是我想要的人 |
[11:54] | Miranda was looking forward to another perfect night… | 米兰达正打算好好地和男友 |
[11:57] | with her perfect boyfriend. | 享受另一个亲密的夜晚 |
[11:58] | But unfortunately, there was another woman. | 很不幸出现了另一个女人 |
[12:01] | -I think I did something bad. -What do you mean? Brady? | -我想我可能搞砸了 -布莱迪吗? |
[12:04] | -I just checked on him. -No, boy is beautiful, is fine. | -我才刚去看过他 -不,孩子没事 |
[12:12] | TiVo? | 数位录影机? |
[12:15] | What did you do? Exactly what did you do? | 你到底做了什么? |
[12:20] | I sit on… | 我坐在上面 |
[12:23] | and then nothing. | 然后就什么都没了 |
[12:24] | You sat on TiVo? Is it okay? | 你坐在录影机上?它没事吧? |
[12:29] | Nothing is recorded. How could you do this? | 什么都没录到 你怎么能这么做? |
[12:32] | This is Jules & Mimi, the morning after. No! | “爱在他乡”,第二天早上 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 天啊 |
[12:41] | And across town, I lay in bed willing Berger to call me… | 在城市的另一头 我躺在床上期待柏格打电话来 |
[12:45] | which never works. | 但他却没有 |
[12:52] | -Hello? -Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -你好,是我 |
[12:54] | Sorry for not calling earlier. | 很抱歉我没有早点打来 |
[12:56] | This is the same excuse every guy gives, but in my case it’s true. | 男人惯用的藉口,但却是真的 |
[13:00] | A 60-foot raccoon was attacking the village… | 有一只60英尺高的浣熊攻击村子 |
[13:02] | and I had to trap it and kill it and stuff it… | 我必须抓它并杀了它做成标本 |
[13:05] | and everybody’s safe now… | 现在大家都平安无事了 |
[13:07] | even the little Flanders girl who was stuck in a tree. | 连被困在树上的小女孩也是 |
[13:12] | But I might have rabies. What have you been up to? | 但我可能会感染狂犬病 你现在在做什么? |
[13:16] | Same old. Did The Times crossword puzzle, found a cure for cancer. | 老样子,做纽约时报上的 填字游戏,找出治癌症的方法 |
[13:21] | You did The Times crossword puzzle? | -填字游戏? |
[13:22] | Monday’s, not Sunday’s. | -是星期一的,不是星期天的 |
[13:25] | okay. I need three people to do Sunday’s, one has to have the answers. | 星期天的要找三个人来做 其中一人还要有答案才行 |
[13:29] | I was thinking that if two people can be good in bed… | 如果两个人分别在不同的床上 |
[13:32] | when they’re not in the same bed, how hard a conversion could it be? | 也能如鱼得水 在同一张床上会有什么困难呢 |
[13:36] | -I have some answers if you have cab fare. -Yeah? | 如果你出计程车钱 我就告诉你答案 是吗? |
[13:58] | Dump him. | 甩了他 |
[14:00] | Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me. | 搞砸第一次是你的问题 搞砸第二次就变成我的问题了 |
[14:04] | Is that the saying? | -有这种说法吗? |
[14:06] | That’s my saying. | -这是我说的 |
[14:08] | I don’t want to dump him. I think he’s fantastic. | 我不想甩了他 |
[14:10] | Aren’t we getting a little old to jump to the dump? | 我们已经过了随便甩人的年纪 |
[14:13] | What about working on things? Look at Charlotte, she’s becoming a Jew. | 想想有什么解决之道 |
[14:17] | I need something that will make a guy come in his pants as soon as he sees me. | 夏绿蒂都要加入犹太教了 |
[14:21] | Got it. | 我需要让男人一看到 就会血脉贲张的款式 |
[14:23] | -You talk to sales people like that? -I’m here all the time. They love me. | -你都和售货员这么说吗? -这里我常来 |
[14:27] | Is this for a specific gentleman or do you just look for that generally? | 你是想特别吸引某人 还是没有特定目标 |
[14:31] | It’s for that hot waiter from Raw. | 我打算和生食餐厅的侍者上床 |
[14:33] | I’m sleeping with him tonight, but he doesn’t know it yet. | 但他还不知道 |
[14:37] | I think I have to talk to him. | -我得去和他谈一谈 |
[14:39] | -No! -We talk about everything else. | -不行 |
[14:41] | Honey, when it comes to sex, spray it, don’t say it. | -我们其他事都无所不谈 -性事是要做而不是要谈的 |
[14:44] | -okay, that was unnecessary. -I’m trying to salvage your love life. | -我不需要那个 -我是想帮你挽救爱情 |
[14:48] | The only words you should be saying in bed are dirty ones. | 在床上只适用淫秽的语言 |
[14:52] | I can’t do that without alcohol. | 没有酒精…我办不到 |
[14:55] | Then start drinking, because if you want a hotter sex life… | 那就去喝酒 |
[14:58] | you’re going to have to turn up the heat. | 想要火辣的性生活就得先点火 |
[15:00] | Starting with…. | -就从… |
[15:02] | I don’t wear furry shoes. | -我不穿毛毛鞋 |
[15:04] | -They’re not for you, they’re for him. -He mostly wears Loafers. | -不是为你,是为了他 -他穿帆船鞋 |
[15:08] | -Are you sure I can’t talk to him about it? -Honey… | 你确定我不能去跟他谈? |
[15:12] | if the sex isn’t great, it doesn’t help to say it’s not great. | 如果性趣不合,说也没用 |
[15:15] | That’s usually a downer, and by that I mean…. | 只会更加扫兴 我的意思是… |
[15:20] | Plus, he must know it’s not great. He can’t think this is good. | 何况他自己一定也知道 他也不满意那种状况吧 |
[15:25] | oh, God. | 天啊,难道他觉得那样很好? |
[15:27] | Is it possible he thinks this is good? | |
[15:30] | Here we are. | -找到了 |
[15:31] | As a matter of fact, I’m gonna take this. | -我要这个 |
[15:34] | We’ll take two. And these in a 7. | 我也要,鞋子要七号的 |
[15:39] | That evening Miranda had one of those regrettable discussions… | 米兰达原本认为和理想伴侣 |
[15:42] | that results from the belief that you and your partner… | 能用沟通解决问题 |
[15:45] | should be able to talk through any problem. | 这个想法现在受到很大的冲击 |
[15:47] | We have been over this before. I feel like you are not listening to me. | 我们已经谈过这个问题了 我觉得你都没听进去 |
[15:52] | I turned the system off for 10 minutes and nothing changed. | 我把它关机十分钟 但还是没有改善 |
[15:58] | I’m sorry. I’m upset. | 很抱歉,我心烦意乱 (安装手册) |
[16:03] | I’m just so disappointed. I got used to coming home to something. | 我现在很沮丧 我习惯回来就有东西可看 |
[16:08] | Can’t you work with me on this? | 你能不能帮我解决问题? |
[16:13] | You told me to do that already. What is wrong with you? | 我已经试过这个方法了 你到底是怎么回事? |
[16:24] | Friday night with Berger.: | 和柏格共度的星期五夜晚 |
[16:26] | I had my sexy lingerie under my cool couture… | 我在高级时装内穿了性感内衣 |
[16:29] | and I was feeling good. | 我觉得很棒 |
[16:32] | You look so hot in that shirt. | -你穿那件衬衫很性感 |
[16:35] | You being serious? | -你是说真的? |
[16:36] | okay, we’re gonna need some drinks. | 我们来喝点东西 |
[16:40] | It’s happy hour, so frozen margaritas are two-for-one. | 现在还是欢乐时光 冰玛格丽特买一送一 |
[16:43] | -All right, okay. When in Rome…. -Sure. | -入乡随俗 -好 |
[16:47] | Since we were 0 for two, I figured two-for-one was a good idea. | 有了两次什么都没有的经验 让我觉得买一送一是个好主意 |
[16:58] | And after three unreturned phone calls, Charlotte decided to make a house call. | 在打了三通电话 没接获任何回应之后 夏绿蒂决定亲自登门拜访 |
[17:02] | Hello, rabbi. I brought you some kosher wine. | 你好,犹太牧师 我带了两瓶酒来 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry, but my husband can’t see you now. | 很抱歉 但我先生现在不方便见你 |
[17:20] | Excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude, but I think he can. | 恕我失礼 但我认为他可以见我 |
[17:24] | Miss. What…. | 这位小姐… |
[17:29] | I am 37 years old, I’m reproductively challenged. | 听着,我已经37岁了 还有生育方面的问题 |
[17:32] | I’m in love with a Jewish person, it took me 20 years to find him. | 我爱上了一个犹太人 我花了20年才找到这个人 |
[17:35] | I don’t have time to play these games. | 我没时间和你们玩游戏 |
[17:52] | All right, Charlotte, lesson number one: | 好吧,夏绿蒂,第一课 |
[17:55] | you have to give it a rest… | 你要学会喘口气 |
[17:57] | because it’s about to be Sabbath, the day of rest. | 因为今天是安息日 是休息的日子 |
[17:59] | You want to be a Jew? | 你想加入犹太教? |
[18:04] | Sit. | 坐下…观察…学习 |
[18:06] | Watch. Learn. | 这样是很不错 |
[18:10] | That is so sweet. But actually, I’m supposed to meet my boyfriend…. | 但我必须去见我男友… |
[18:18] | I can skip it. | 我可以爽约的 |
[18:21] | Come, girls, gather. | 过来,女孩们,围过来 |
[18:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[18:58] | And Samantha was at Raw, ready to get things cooking. | 莎曼珊在生食餐厅 准备来顿热炒 |
[19:03] | -Welcome to Raw. -Hello. | -欢迎来到生食餐厅 -你好 |
[19:06] | I was here the other night. | -我前几天来过 |
[19:08] | That’s what happens. You come once, and you keep coming over and over. | -这种事常有 只要来过一次就会接着再来 |
[19:12] | Here’s hoping. | 让人期待 |
[19:14] | I’ll be with you soon. I’m getting slammed. | 我一会过来,今晚快忙翻了 |
[19:16] | For some reason the hostess keeps seating everyone in my section. Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:31] | Suddenly Samantha realized why the raw food movement… | 莎曼珊恍然大悟 |
[19:34] | was a movement. | 为什么生食运动如此风行 |
[19:35] | Women weren’t there for the cold food… | 女人不是为生冷食物而来 |
[19:38] | they were there for the hot waiter. | 她们是为了性感侍者而来 |
[19:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:50] | Look who’s home. | 抱歉… |
[19:53] | I got held up at work. Thanks for filling in. | -看看谁回来了 |
[19:56] | Hi, cutie. | -我被公事缠住了 谢谢你来带他,你好,小宝贝 |
[19:59] | Did the TiVo guy come? | -修录影机的人来过了吗? |
[20:00] | No, they called and said that they’d have to reschedule… | -没有 |
[20:04] | for a week from Thursday. | 他们打电话来说 要把时间改到下星期四 |
[20:06] | A week from Thursday? | 下星期四? |
[20:08] | Yeah, but I played around with a few things, and I think it’s okay now. | 我试了一下,它应该可以用了 |
[20:11] | -What do you mean, it’s working? -Yup. | -它可以用了? -对 |
[20:17] | I love you. I mean, you know, for fixing that. | -我爱你,我是指你修好了它 |
[20:20] | Yeah, Magda said it was kind of important. | -梅格说它很重要 |
[20:25] | Listen, I gotta take off. | 我要走了 |
[20:28] | Hot date? | -有约会吗? |
[20:29] | Yeah, I got this dinner thing. See you later, champ, all right? | -我约了人吃晚餐 再见,小家伙 |
[20:38] | Some things, like a broken TiVo, can be repaired. | 有些东西,譬如坏掉的录影机 还有机会修复 |
[20:42] | And others, like a broken heart, are a little more complicated. | 但有些东西,像是破碎的心 就比较复杂了 |
[20:47] | Four hours and four courses of uncooked food later… | 四小时内 吃了四客没煮过的食物后 |
[20:50] | Samantha and her competitors waited it out. | 莎曼珊和她的对手们 持续进行拉锯战 |
[21:01] | Maybe they were less horny, maybe it was all that roughage… | 或许她们没她好色 或许是因为食物太难吃 |
[21:05] | but one by one, women threw in the napkin. | 终于,她们一个个地弃巾投降 |
[21:34] | Can I get you anything else? | -还想吃些什么吗? |
[21:36] | No, I’m just enjoying my delicious mushroom tea. | -不用了,我正享用蘑菇茶 |
[21:42] | okay. | 好 |
[21:46] | -Did you want anything else? -You know what? | -还需要什么吗? |
[21:49] | I would like to have some of that Key lime custard. | -你知道吗? 我想要一些招牌莱姆蛋奶冻 |
[21:53] | It sounds too good to pass up. | -听起来就让人垂涎 |
[21:56] | okay. | -好 |
[22:13] | Honey, you’ve put up a good fight… | 你是打了一场好仗 |
[22:15] | but you have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 但你搞不清楚对手是谁 |
[22:17] | I’m going home with him and you’re going home with Key lime custard. | 我要带他回家 你要带招牌莱姆蛋奶冻回家 |
[22:21] | So what do you say I buy your dinner and we call it a night. | 你的晚餐我请客 今晚就到此为止 |
[22:29] | oh, okay. | -好 |
[22:30] | Check! | -买单 |
[22:33] | Meanwhile, I was finally confident I could heat up my sex life… | 在此同时 我终于有信心能重燃性生活 |
[22:37] | because I was a sex columnist. | 因为我是性爱专栏作家 |
[22:40] | I was resourceful, and I was drunk. | 我的资源充沛 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry. | 而我也已烂醉如泥 |
[23:03] | I got a little something for you. | 我准备了东西给你 |
[23:08] | And you’re gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[23:14] | Look at that. | 你看这个 |
[23:22] | Get ready, mister… | 准备接招吧,先生 因为… |
[23:34] | ’cause I got something under here for you. | 因为我在里面 准备了东西要给你 |
[23:40] | And there are shoes. | 还有鞋子 |
[23:44] | Wait till you see me in these. | 你等着看我穿上它们吧 |
[23:57] | Are you okay? | -你还好吧? |
[24:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | -我很好 |
[24:12] | And after a night of raw food… | 吃了一晚生食之后 |
[24:14] | Samantha enjoyed an all-nighter of raw sex. | 莎曼珊终于享受了狂放的一夜 |
[24:39] | -Can I tell you a secret? -You’re 1 2? | -告诉你一个秘密 -你只有12岁? |
[24:42] | You didn’t have to order all that shit. | 你其实不必点那些垃圾来吃 |
[24:45] | I was ready to go home with you last Tuesday. | 我上星期二就打算和你回家了 |
[24:47] | Now you tell me, I ate a fucking cactus. | 你现在才说 害我吃了一个恶心的仙人掌 |
[24:51] | -Get back down there and make it up to me. -Awesome. | -到下面好好补偿我 -遵命 |
[25:11] | Samantha was still having sex… | 莎曼珊一夜激情到天亮 |
[25:13] | when it dawned on me that Berger and I hadn’t. | 而我和柏格却什么也没发生 |
[25:32] | We both knew, it was now or never. | 我们都知道 再不做就永远都没机会了 |
[25:41] | That morning I resigned myself to the idea… | 我已经接受我可能 |
[25:44] | that I would never again have frozen drinks or hot sex. | 无缘再享受情欲 或是火热性爱的想法了 |
[25:49] | -I suck, this is awful. -I know. | -我搞砸了,真糟糕 -我了解 |
[25:51] | I’ve never been this bad. | 我从没这么丢脸过 |
[25:54] | Look, I don’t want to toot my own horn here, but I’m way better than this. | 我无意自夸 但我真的可以做得更好 |
[25:58] | I’ve been told I’m good at this. I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[26:01] | -We’re so good everywhere else. -Would you look at us in restaurants? | -我们在其他地方都很合 -在餐馆里 |
[26:05] | -We’re the best. -We’re the couple you want to be. | -我们是最棒的一对 -我们是天作之合 |
[26:09] | All right, we gotta make the bed more like a restaurant. | 那好 我们要把床弄得像餐馆一样 |
[26:18] | Are you coming back? | -你还会回来吗? |
[26:20] | Yeah. Grab something that’ll help. | -会,拿点东西来会有帮助 |
[26:26] | Now we’re talking. What do you have there, a pet? | 我们来谈谈吧 你那是什么?宠物吗? |
[26:31] | Shoes. | 鞋子 你先说 |
[26:39] | Berger, what if we’re just not good together in bed? | 万一我们在床上 就是合不来怎么办? |
[26:42] | No, don’t say that. | 别这么说,是我不来劲 |
[26:44] | All right, look, I choked. | 本来一切都很顺利 |
[26:47] | -We had it all going on. -We did. | -没错 |
[26:49] | I thought it’d be great, and I wanted it to be great… | -我还以为会很美好 |
[26:52] | and I choked. | 但我却不来劲 |
[26:54] | I came over the next night and thought it would be better and– | 我第二天再试,以为能改善 |
[26:57] | -I choked. -What’s up? | -是我不来劲 -到底怎么回事 |
[26:58] | We should be smoking, not choking. | 我们应该是静不下来 而不是不来劲 |
[27:01] | I think sometimes the rhyme helps. | 我喜欢用点押韵 |
[27:04] | I agree. | -我同意 |
[27:05] | Boy, those are some very sexy shoes. | -这鞋真性感 |
[27:09] | -Shall I put them on? -Yeah, couldn’t hurt. | -要我穿上它们吗? |
[27:21] | Here, throw some of that over your left shoulder. | -好,有何不可 |
[27:24] | Come on, you want things to get worse? | 好,来吧 撒些盐到背后去去霉气 |
[27:28] | -I was gonna talk to you about it, but…. -I wanted to talk to you, but…. | -我本来想和你谈,但… -我本来想和你谈,但… |
[27:32] | Let’s make a deal. I talk to you, you talk to me. | 这样吧,我和你谈,你和我谈 |
[27:35] | We should be able to talk about these things. | -我们应该要谈开来 |
[27:37] | -Let’s talk about it. -We’ll talk. | -开诚布公 来谈吧 |
[27:50] | That morning… | 那天早上,另一只鞋也掉了 |
[27:51] | the other shoe dropped, and it wasn’t bad at all. | 情况还不错 |
[27:54] | In fact, it was kind of hot. | 事实上,可说是相当激情 |