时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | In every relationship, there comes a time when you take that next important step. | 在每段感情中,都会有步入 下一个重要阶段的时候 |
[00:51] | -Do I look all right? -Don’t worry, they’ll love you. | -穿这样可以吗? -别担心,他们会爱死你 |
[00:54] | -I just want to make the right impression. -They’ll love you because I love you. | -我想给他们好印象 |
[00:59] | Here we are. | -我爱你,所以他们也会爱你 |
[01:00] | For some couples, that step is meeting the parents. | 对有些情侣来说 是指与对方父母见面时 |
[01:04] | For me, it’s meeting the Prada. | 对我而言 则是该让他见见普拉达了 |
[01:06] | Holy shit. | 真不是盖的 |
[01:08] | You know, on my planet, the clothing stores have clothes. | 在我的星球里 买衣服到成衣店就有了 |
[01:14] | Ladies. | 辣妹们 |
[01:16] | So how often do you shop here? | -你常来这里血拼? |
[01:18] | -Carrie. -Hi. | -凯莉 |
[01:20] | I’m gonna guess more than once. | -你好 -我想不只一次吧 |
[01:22] | If all my customers were this beautiful, yes? | 真希望我的每个客人 |
[01:27] | -This is my boyfriend, Jack Berger. -How are you? | 都是美女辣妹 |
[01:30] | okay, two. Bonus round. I’m down with that. | 汤尼,这是我男友杰克柏格 你好,买一送一,这样就好 |
[01:34] | -He’s funny, yes? -Yes. | -他真幽默 |
[01:35] | And this is his first time at Prada. | -没错,他第一次来逛 |
[01:38] | -We have some amazing new things for men. -I’m here for my amazing new girlfriend. | -正好有些很棒的男装新品 -我陪她来的 |
[01:42] | Can I get you something to drink? Cappuccino, bottled water, champagne? | 想喝什么? 卡布奇诺?水?香槟? |
[01:45] | -Champagne? -Yes. | -香槟? -对 |
[01:48] | Some couples spend Saturday afternoon shopping. | 周末时有些情侣会去血拼购物 |
[01:50] | Look, everybody, it’s Carrie. | 各位,凯莉来了 |
[01:52] | other couples spend it sexing. | 而有些则是疯狂做爱 |
[01:56] | -Aren’t you gonna shower? -Nope. | -你不去冲澡吗? -不了 |
[01:59] | I want to smell you on me all night. | 我可以整晚回味着你的味道 |
[02:02] | Dirty boy. | 小色胚 |
[02:05] | So how’s Friday at 9:00? | -星期五、九点? |
[02:09] | I can’t do Friday. | -星期五不行 |
[02:11] | But we always do Friday, it’s T.G.l. Fuckday. | 但星期五一向是做爱日 |
[02:13] | -My play starts previews this week. -Play? | -这星期我的戏要开始彩排 -你的戏? |
[02:19] | I was thinking you could come check it out. | 你可以过来看看 |
[02:23] | It’s a kick-ass play. | 超诺南 |
[02:25] | ”Kick-ass play.” Three words I hope never to hear again. | 超诺南罚 以后别再用这种字眼 |
[02:28] | -Come on. -It’s in Brooklyn. I don’t do borough. | -来嘛 -那在布鲁克林区,我的禁地 |
[02:33] | Don’t give me that look. | 别装那个表情,我才应该难过 |
[02:35] | I’m the one who should be hurt. You always spend Fridays in me. | -星期五应该是属于我们的 |
[02:39] | okay, here’s the deal. | -好,来谈个条件 |
[02:42] | You come see me in Brooklyn… | 你来布鲁克林区看我的戏 |
[02:45] | and afterwards, I’ll make sure you come… | 接下来我保证让你… |
[02:47] | and come and come in the bedroom. | 飘飘欲仙,乐到最高点 |
[02:59] | -What do you think? -Two things. | 你觉得如何? |
[03:01] | one, you look damn fine. | 第一,漂亮极了 |
[03:04] | Two, I’m a little hammered. | 第二,我有点醉了 |
[03:07] | Here, for you. Try. | -这里,试试看 |
[03:09] | Now, that is fabulous. | -美呆了 |
[03:12] | You know, I never say fabulous, but if I did, I would. | 我从没用过“美呆了”这字眼 但有机会我一定会说 |
[03:15] | That’s what a real shirt looks like. | 这衬衫看起来很正点 |
[03:20] | -But you will wear forever. -Yeah, I’d have to. | -我的天啊 -但你可以穿一辈子 |
[03:22] | Does it also somehow open into a small studio apartment? | 非得如此 这还附送单房公寓? |
[03:26] | Carrie, tell him. | 以前我女友也是一直说服我 |
[03:27] | My girlfriend used to talk me into things, and I’m a better man for it. | 但穿上后整个人都不一样了 |
[03:30] | This is our first shopping trip together. I want to take it slow. | 这是我们第一次一起逛街 慢慢来吧 |
[03:34] | So how is Claudia? | -克萝迪亚好吗? |
[03:36] | We broke up. | -我们吹了 |
[03:37] | Yes, is tragic. | 真惨,但更惨的是 |
[03:39] | only thing more tragic is Jack Berger not having Prada. | 杰克居然不穿普拉达 |
[03:42] | What can I say, except thanks for the hooch. | -我能说什么?谢谢你的酒 -别客气 |
[03:45] | Carrie, do you know any fantastic gorgeous single women like yourself… | 凯莉,哪里找得到 |
[03:50] | I could go out with? | 漂亮迷人的单身女人? |
[03:54] | Cheer up, sweetie. | 别一副苦瓜脸 |
[03:55] | I may have found you the impossible dreamboat. | 也许我帮你找到了完美梦中人 |
[03:58] | Straight, single, and works for Prada. | 他不是同性恋,单身 在普拉达上班 |
[04:01] | -Is he Jewish? -What? | 他是犹太人吗?干嘛? |
[04:04] | Did you think I would throw away all my new religious beliefs… | 总不能因为和哈利吹了 |
[04:07] | just because Harry and I are no longer together? | 就把刚信奉的宗教信仰丢了? |
[04:09] | -Yeah. -I am not a fair-weather Jew. | -当然可以 -我可是个能共患难的犹太人 |
[04:13] | Besides, I can’t even think about dating again. | 我现在还不能和别人约会 |
[04:15] | I’m way too sad about losing Harry. | 和哈利分手的伤口还没抚平 |
[04:17] | Now, Charlotte, honey. You will start dating eventually… | 夏绿蒂 反正你早晚都要开始约会 |
[04:20] | and by then this Prada item may be off the rack. | 一直拖,到时好货都被挑走了 |
[04:23] | If she’s not ready to move on, she’s not ready to move on. | 失恋的人还没做好心理建设前 |
[04:26] | People can’t move on before they’re ready. | 就是没办法谈新恋情… |
[04:29] | I’m just saying. | -这是我的看法 |
[04:31] | I can’t even imagine dating again. I mean, what would I say about myself? | -约会的事,我想都不敢想 |
[04:34] | ”I was married and then I got divorced… | 到时我要怎么自我介绍? 我结了婚、又离婚 |
[04:36] | ”then I fell in love with my divorce lawyer and we were gonna get married… | 后来爱上我的离婚律师 |
[04:40] | ”but then I blew it and we split up, too.” | 结果却被我搞砸了 我们就吹了 |
[04:43] | It’s depressing. | 真悲哀 |
[04:46] | Now you went and told the truth. | 这倒是实话 |
[04:51] | What are we gonna do about it? | 好,该怎么办? |
[04:53] | I say we get all dressed up and go out for drinks Friday night. | 星期五晚上出去疯一下 |
[04:56] | I’ll wear my new Prada. | -我会穿新买的普拉达 |
[04:58] | -I’m in. -Excellent. | -算我一份 |
[05:00] | Shit, motherfucker fuck shit. | 全员到齐 妈妈咪啊妈妈咪 |
[05:03] | There’s a ”Shit, motherfucker fuck shit” situation? | 撞期了? |
[05:05] | -I have to go to the theatre. -They finally made that mandatory? | -我得去剧场 -不去不行? |
[05:08] | A new play in Brooklyn. Jerry’s in it. | 杰瑞的新戏在布鲁克林区上演 |
[05:10] | -So it’s children’s theatre? -I think that’s sweet. | -那是儿童剧场 -真体贴 |
[05:13] | It’s not sweet, it’s pathetic how far a gal will go for a good fuck. | 什么体贴,是可悲 为了上床,不得不去看戏 要让木板焕然一新 得用不少涂料 |
[05:24] | And speaking of the theatre, that night… | 说到戏剧 |
[05:27] | Miranda continued performing her one-woman show… | 那天晚上米兰达继续上演 她的怨女单人秀… |
[05:30] | I’m Not in Love With Steve. | “我并不爱史蒂夫” -回来了 -史蒂夫 |
[05:35] | How was life on the playground? | 在运动场玩得如何? |
[05:37] | The little bratty girl had a birthday. | -调皮的小布莱迪过生日 |
[05:39] | Bratty had a birthday? | -布莱迪过生日? |
[05:41] | Yep, here. | 给你,帮你抢到一个杯形蛋糕 |
[05:43] | I scammed you a cupcake. It’s chocolate. I had to fight for it. | 我可是拼了老命 |
[05:47] | For me? Thanks. | 给我的?谢谢 |
[05:50] | I’m getting a gut from all the cupcake action on that playground. | 在球场为了抢那个杯形蛋糕 抢到都快有腹肌了 |
[05:55] | You don’t have a gut. | 你哪有腹肌 看 |
[06:01] | okay, so I gotta run. I wanna get home to see the Knicks game. | 好,我要回家 看尼克队的比赛了 |
[06:05] | Why don’t you watch it here? | 在这里看吧? |
[06:08] | I pay for ESPN and all, and I’ve got all this extra food and all. | 既然缴了钱看ESPN频道 还有点心… |
[06:12] | Unless you have plans with someone, in which case– | 除非你和别人有约 |
[06:15] | Debbie’s got shit to do. | 没有,黛比有事 |
[06:18] | I wouldn’t be crowding you? | 你不会觉得太挤吗? |
[06:22] | For the guy who scammed me the chocolate cupcake. | 有人可是拼了老命 帮我抢杯形蛋糕 |
[06:26] | Cool. | 酷 尼克队进入延长赛 |
[06:37] | The Knicks overtime turned into Steve’s overnighter. | 而让史蒂夫在米兰达家过夜 柏格 |
[07:07] | All right, now I have to call somebody. You have a Prada abuse problem. | 凯莉 看来我要打电话报警 你太沉迷普拉达了 |
[07:10] | I do, do l? Here. | 是吗? |
[07:14] | For you. | 这个,送你的 |
[07:15] | It’s the ”I never say fabulous” fabulous shirt. | 就是那件我从没说过美呆了 却美呆了的衬衫 |
[07:21] | Carrie, thanks, but you can’t afford this. | 谢了,但你哪有钱去买 |
[07:24] | You can’t afford that stuff you bought yourself. | -你连自己的都没买了 -上周我是买不起,但你看… |
[07:26] | Last week I couldn’t, but voile. | |
[07:30] | It’s a check from our publishers. They sold my book in Paris. | 出版社刚卖出书籍的法国版权 |
[07:33] | It’s an advance from France. | 这是法国寄来的预付款 |
[07:35] | That’s quite an advance. | -金额还真不少 |
[07:37] | I know, I can’t believe it. Half off at home, big deal in France. | -难以置信吧,待遇差这么多 |
[07:41] | I’m the literary Jerry Lewis. | 到了法国却身价倍涨 我可是出版界的杰瑞路易斯 |
[07:43] | So, you see, you have to have the ”I never say fabulous” fabulous shirt… | 所以我决定一定要送你 这件美呆了的衬衫 |
[07:47] | because you are the most fabulous… | 因为你是优质男人中的极品 |
[07:49] | of all the fabulous men who never say ”fabulous.” | 却从没说过美呆了这个字 |
[07:55] | okay, thank you. | 好吧,谢了 |
[07:59] | I’m starving. What looks good? | 我饿扁了,有什么好吃的? |
[08:03] | The next day I met Miranda and little lord Brady… | 隔天下午我和米兰达母子 |
[08:06] | for an early evening walk. | 相约来个傍晚漫步 |
[08:08] | If I get tired in about a block, can you push me around in that? | -我累了,可以和布莱迪挤吗 |
[08:11] | Sure. | -没问题 |
[08:14] | Steve slept over the other night. | -前几天史蒂夫在我家过夜 -你说什么? |
[08:17] | on the couch. | 他睡在沙发上 |
[08:18] | We were watching the Knicks game and it got late. | 看尼克队比赛,看到太晚了 |
[08:21] | Someone’s gonna get hurt. | 有人会受伤 |
[08:23] | Carrie, I can’t help it. It was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. | 凯莉,我没办法 我好久没这么快乐了 |
[08:28] | -I like being around him. -Then tell him that, I beg of you. | -我喜欢有他在身边 -那就告诉他,求求你 |
[08:32] | -He has a girlfriend, did you forget? -No, did you? | -他有女朋友,记得吧? -记得,你呢? |
[08:35] | -No. -He probably already knows how you feel. | 那还用说 |
[08:38] | No way, I’m acting my ass off. | -他可能早就知道你的感觉 -不可能,我演技一流 |
[08:41] | There is no Academy Award for that, just so you know. | 这种事装不出来的 |
[08:44] | My God, Courtney. Hi. | 真意外,柯特妮 |
[08:48] | -Carrie Bradshaw, the toast of Europe. -Hardly. | -你好 -布雷萧,欧洲出版界新宠儿 |
[08:51] | Miranda, this is Courtney, my publisher. | 还早呢 这是柯特妮,我的出版商 |
[08:54] | Ex-publisher. I just got the boot. Hence the gin. | 前出版商,我刚被炒鱿鱼了 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna go home and make myself a welfare martini. | 现在我要回家喝自己 痛快畅饮一番 |
[09:00] | Wait. Why? | -怎么会? |
[09:02] | ”Disappointing sales in my sector.” | -引述一下“销售成绩不佳” |
[09:06] | -I’m sorry. -”Fuck them.” | -真遗憾 |
[09:08] | If it weren’t for the European interest in your book… | -去他们的 如果不是欧洲市场对你有兴趣 |
[09:11] | I’d have gotten the boot a week ago when they started dropping all my authors. | 上星期我就打包回家了 |
[09:14] | How’s Berger handling it? He’s so frigging talented. I can’t stand it. | 柏格还好吧? 他真的是很有才华的作家 |
[09:18] | They should’ve never dropped his second book option. | 他们不该放弃他第二本书的 |
[09:20] | Shortsighted A-holes. You tell him to get the phone book out… | 购买权,一群短视的人 |
[09:24] | and give me a call if he needs a drinking buddy. | 转告他如果他要找酒伴 我随时奉陪 |
[09:27] | Cute kid. See you. | 好可爱,拜 |
[09:31] | Berger never said anything to me. | 柏格一个字都没说,真是的 |
[09:34] | My God. | 我还花大钱送他衬衫 |
[09:36] | And I’m running around buying him shirts and shoving my big check in his face. | 在他面前大肆炫耀那张支票 |
[09:41] | -You didn’t know. -God, I feel awful. | -你并不知情 -天啊,真糟糕 |
[09:44] | Why did I have to parade in and brag about that check? | 我干嘛把支票拿出来炫耀? |
[09:47] | Because you’re proud of it. And you earned it. | 因为你很自豪,那是你赚来的 |
[09:50] | -It’s okay to be proud of it. -This is not good. | 为自己感到骄傲没什么不对 这可不妙了 |
[09:54] | So what now? Should I tell him I know? | 现在怎么办? 要告诉他我知道了? |
[09:58] | Maybe you should wait till he brings it up. | 等他提起再说吧 |
[10:02] | Move over, Brady, I’m getting tired. | 布莱迪,过去点,我好累 |
[10:05] | And in Central Park…. | 而在中央公园里 |
[10:07] | Not him. Gay. | 不行,玻璃 |
[10:10] | Gay and doesn’t know it. | 有同性恋倾向 |
[10:11] | Here. Pale with no arms, straight, and Jewish. | 看,苍白的弱鸡 非同性恋、犹太人 |
[10:15] | Please, Harry and I just broke up. | 拜托,哈利和我才刚分手 |
[10:17] | Char, you loved Harry, I loved Harry. | 你爱他、我也爱他 |
[10:20] | We all loved Harry. But it’s been two weeks. Next. | 我们都爱哈利 |
[10:23] | No next. It doesn’t work like that. | -但已经两星期了,往前看 -这样行不通的 |
[10:25] | It do, and it better, because you are knock, knock, knocking on sad-gal door. | 当然可以 除非你想变成失魂落魄的怨女 |
[10:29] | And nobody loves a sad gal. | 没人喜欢可怜的怨女 |
[10:32] | You don’t understand what this feels like. | 你不会了解我的心情 |
[10:34] | You’ve never…. | 你从没…算了 |
[10:36] | -Never mind. -What? I’ve never what? | 说啊,我从没什么? |
[10:39] | Lost the love of my life? Wrong. | 失去生命中的最爱? |
[10:43] | Paolo. Brazilian. Broke my heart. | 错了 保罗,巴西人,他让我心碎 |
[10:46] | -I’ve never gotten over him. -Anthony. | 我对他一直念念不忘 安东尼 |
[10:49] | Had an ass like two scoops of butter pecan ice cream. | 一对俏臀就像奶油胡桃冰淇淋 |
[10:53] | Him. I could see you with him. | -他不错 |
[10:55] | -I’m not interested. -You better get interested… | -我没兴趣 |
[10:58] | or you’re gonna end up all alone and with no mans. | 你最好提起兴趣 还是你想当独守空闺的老处女 |
[11:00] | Maybe I am. | 有可能,最坏也不过这样 |
[11:02] | Would that be the worst thing that could happen? | 是啊 |
[11:08] | Nice day to get laid. | 嘿咻的好日子 |
[11:17] | The corn. | -谷类? |
[11:18] | Harvested. | -已采割 |
[11:21] | The hay. | -饲草? |
[11:23] | Harvested. | -已采割 |
[11:26] | My youth? | 我的青春? 我的青春? |
[11:52] | Samantha wondered if perhaps she’d judged the arts too quickly. | 莎曼珊不禁在想 她可能对艺术太早下断论了 |
[11:59] | So was it worth the trip? | 不虚此行吧? |
[12:01] | I’m not usually a fan of the theater, but get your cock out. | 通常我不是舞台剧迷… 该升旗了 |
[12:09] | -Did you like the play? -I felt like I was hit with a tranquilizer dart. | -你喜欢这出戏吗? -就像被镇静剂镖射中一样 |
[12:13] | -Did you at least like my monologue? -What monologue? | -至少你会喜欢我的独白吧? -什么独白? |
[12:17] | After you dropped trou, all I could think was… | 你的工作裤掉下来时 |
[12:19] | I got to get me some of that. | 我心里只想着嘿咻这档事 |
[12:22] | This. | 上床了 |
[12:25] | I hope the critics like it more than you. | 希望影评的反应比你好 |
[12:27] | I quit my restaurant job today. | 今天我辞掉了餐厅工作 |
[12:31] | They wouldn’t let me off to do the play. | 他们不让我请假去演戏 |
[12:33] | -So fuck them. Maybe it’ll be a big hit. -How? | 去他们的 |
[12:36] | The promotion of this thing is all out of whack. | -也许这出戏会一炮而红 -一炮而红?宣传烂透了 |
[12:39] | You have this pathetic, sad little flyer… | 传单更不用说了 |
[12:41] | and nowhere on it does it say the most important thing about the play. | 这出戏的大卖点一个字也没提 |
[12:45] | -What’s that? -Full frontal, you, naked. | -什么大卖点? -你,正面全裸 |
[12:48] | Now, that’s a reason to go to the theater. | 这才是观众会走进剧场的诱因 |
[12:51] | -Who’s doing the P.R.? -No one. | -宣传公关是谁? |
[12:54] | They don’t have money for that kind of thing. | -没有宣传,没经费 |
[12:56] | We’re getting paid, like, $30. | 已经付给演员薪水了…30元 |
[12:59] | Is this really what you want to do with your life? | 你真想把这当成你的职业? |
[13:02] | Stand in an empty theater talking some harvest-to-harvest bullshit? | 站在空荡荡的舞台前 |
[13:07] | Yeah. I love it. I’m an actor. | 讲些收割的烂台词? 对,我乐在其中,我是个演员 |
[13:11] | Then I’m gonna help you. | 那么我就来帮你 |
[13:15] | You’re gonna help me be an actor? | -帮我成为演员? |
[13:17] | No, I’m gonna help you be a star. | -不是,帮你塑造成巨星 |
[13:20] | Look, if I have to go see you act, there better be a red carpet involved. | 如果我非得去看你演戏 起码得有红地毯走 |
[13:24] | I don’t need help. All I gotta do is work on my craft. | 我不需要你帮忙 我只需要好好磨练演技 |
[13:27] | All you have to do is work on your abs. | 你要做的就是 好好磨练床上功夫 |
[13:31] | But we have to do something about your name. | 但我们得帮你取个艺名 |
[13:34] | Jerry Jerrod. Awful. | 杰瑞杰洛德,逊毙了 |
[13:36] | -Stop talking. -Whatever you say. | -别说了 |
[13:39] | Matt? Toby? | -随便一个…麦特 |
[13:43] | Ryan. | 托比、雷恩 |
[13:53] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[13:56] | No, I’m just preoccupied. | 没有,我只是…心不在焉 |
[14:04] | Berger, it’s okay. I know. | 没关系,我知道了 |
[14:07] | About the book option. | 关于出书购买权的事 |
[14:13] | I bumped into Courtney a few days ago. | -前几天我碰到柯特妮 |
[14:16] | -Why didn’t you say anything sooner? -Because I didn’t know if– | -你怎么没早点说? -因为我不知道… |
[14:19] | -Does anyone else know? -Like who? | -其他人知道吗? |
[14:22] | Any of your friends? | -比如说? -你朋友? |
[14:23] | Miranda was with me, but she– | -米兰达刚好也在… |
[14:25] | -I don’t want her to know. -She’s fine, it’s no big deal. | -我不想让她知道 |
[14:27] | It is to me. | -她还好,没什么大不了的 -对我来说,可不一样 |
[14:29] | No, I meant to her. | 不是…我是说她觉得没什么 |
[14:34] | Right. | |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. | -抱歉 |
[14:41] | What do you have to be sorry about? | -有什么好抱歉的? |
[14:43] | The shirt and the check. I feel awful. I would never– | 衬衫、还有支票 我觉得糟透了… |
[14:46] | This has nothing to do with that. | 这是两码子事,好吗? |
[14:49] | I think that check is great. | 你拿到那张支票很了不起 |
[14:52] | Don’t feel bad about that. You earned that. | 别为此感到不安 |
[14:54] | Good for you. | 那是你赚来的,你很棒 |
[14:57] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[15:04] | Berger, do you want me to talk to my new editor? | -你想和我新编辑谈一下吗? |
[15:06] | Jesus Christ. No, thank you. | -行行好,不要,谢了 |
[15:08] | It’s just a dropped option. | 那只是购买权没谈成而已 |
[15:13] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[15:16] | Yes, you will be. | 当然 |
[15:19] | Because you’re great. | 因为你是最棒的 |
[15:24] | He grunted. End of discussion. | 他哼了一声…谈话结束 |
[15:27] | -I shouldn’t have said anything. -Look, when men are failing– | 好像叫我该闭嘴了 -当男人受挫失败时… |
[15:30] | -Berger is not failing. -Fine, when men are flailing… | -他不是失败 |
[15:33] | okay, yes, there’s a bit of a flail. | -好吧,当男人乱了方寸时… -好吧,可以这么说 |
[15:36] | …they need strong women to charge in there and help. | 他们需要女强人的肩膀依靠 助他一臂之力 |
[15:38] | Like I did with Smith Jerrod. | -就像我帮史密斯杰洛德一样 |
[15:40] | -Who? -Jerry. I changed his name. | -谁? |
[15:43] | I’m helping him with his career… | 就是杰瑞,我帮他改了名 我正在帮他打造事业 |
[15:45] | and Smith is the perfect name for the next big thing. | 史密斯这个名字 肯定会大红大紫 上报了 |
[15:53] | ”Smith Jerrod, the next it boy, is so it… | 史密斯杰洛德 新人气偶像接班人 |
[15:56] | ”that the glitterati are migrating to Brooklyn to see him act.” | 知名人士纷纷涌到布鲁克林区 观赏他的表演 |
[16:00] | Are the glitterati migrating to Brooklyn? | -名人纷纷涌到布鲁克林区? |
[16:02] | Yes, you are. I got tickets for us all opening night. | -没错 我这里有他首演夜的入场券 |
[16:06] | Invite everyone fabulous you know, and dress up. | 还邀请了所有时尚名人 |
[16:09] | I’ve got a whole red-carpet thing happening. | 记得盛装出席 我还安排了红地毯 |
[16:11] | Why are you doing all this? | -你干嘛这么大费周章? |
[16:14] | He’s 28 and making $30 a week. | -他28岁,一周赚30元 |
[16:16] | The poor guy was dying. I could help, so I did. | 这可怜的家伙快活不下去了 既然帮得上忙,就拉他一把 |
[16:20] | And he isn’t threatened by you offering to help? | 女人帮他 他不会觉得感到威胁? |
[16:22] | No, he’s a whole different generation. | 不会,他是新世代人类 |
[16:25] | Younger guys aren’t threatened by strong women having power. | 新世代的男生可不会 被握有权力的女强人吓跑 |
[16:30] | Is it a whole generation or just him? | 新世代人类都这样? 还是只有他? |
[16:34] | As women’s roles evolve and change, we assume that men’s do as well. | 当女性角色正逐渐蜕变之际 想必男性也是如此 |
[16:37] | There are hundreds upon hundreds of articles… | 有太多报章杂志常讨论到 |
[16:40] | written about the new man. | “新男性”这个话题 |
[16:42] | But does this new man really exist? | 但现实生活中 真有所谓的新男性吗? |
[16:44] | Perhaps he’s just the old man… | 也许他们只是经过女公关 |
[16:46] | renamed and repackaged by some clever P.R. woman. | 重新包装的传统男人? |
[16:49] | Are the men of today less threatened by a woman’s power… | 现今的男性已对女性权力 不再感到威胁? |
[16:52] | or are they just acting? | 还是他们只是在演戏? |
[17:08] | Hang on. | 等一下,你早到了 |
[17:10] | You’re early. | |
[17:12] | -Am l? -Yeah. | -是吗? |
[17:13] | -You look nice. -Do l? | -对,你好美 |
[17:20] | Looks like it’s someone else’s turn to make cupcakes. | 真的?布莱迪 |
[17:23] | That is so cute. | 看来有人正在做杯形蛋糕 了不起 |
[17:25] | I never did it before, but it can’t be that hard, right? | 我从没做过,但应该不难吧 |
[17:27] | -Do I look like the baking type? -Right. | -我像烘焙专家吗? -说得也是 |
[17:33] | ”Mix batter in a large bowl.” | 把面糊放进大碗里 |
[17:37] | okay, here’s a bowl. | 好,这里有个碗 |
[17:40] | Look at me, I’m baking. | -看,我在做蛋糕了 |
[17:42] | Miranda, you don’t have to do that. | -你不用动手 |
[17:44] | Someone needs to help you, and Brady really has no motor skills. | 得有人帮你 而且布莱迪也帮不上忙 |
[17:48] | one condition: I get to lick the bowl. | 有个条件 |
[17:52] | Deal. I have the milk and eggs right here. | -得让我舔一下碗 -成交 |
[17:55] | You really are gonna score points on the playground this week. | -这里还有牛奶和鸡蛋 -这周你在球场上会所向无敌 |
[17:58] | It’s not for the playground. They’re birthday cupcakes for Debbie. | 这不是给场上的球友 而是黛比的生日蛋糕 |
[18:04] | Fun. | -很好 |
[18:05] | We’re having a party, and she said she didn’t want a cake… | -有个派对,但她说不要蛋糕 |
[18:08] | but she didn’t say anything about cupcakes. | 可是她没说不要杯形蛋糕 |
[18:12] | So how many cupcakes are we making? | 那么要做几个? |
[18:16] | H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y-D-E-B-B-I-E. | 黛比生日快乐… |
[18:22] | -20. | -共20个字母 |
[18:30] | 20 little Debbie cakes later…. | -做20个,很好 要做20个黛比生日的小蛋糕 |
[18:32] | -That’s bad, right? -Here, let me do it. | 很丑,对吧? 我来 |
[18:36] | Shit. It’s 6:30. | 该死,六点半了,可恶 |
[18:40] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了,这样… |
[18:41] | okay, let’s just…. I’ll finish those later. | 我回来再做 |
[18:44] | Just go. I’ll do it. You can’t do letters anyway. | 快去,我来就好 反正你手没那么巧 |
[18:48] | -Really, you sure? -Go. | -真的? -快去 |
[18:55] | Thanks. Miranda, you’re the best. | 谢谢,你是最棒的 |
[19:15] | -Jello. -I’m not going, I’m not up for it. | -你好 -我不去了,不想去了 |
[19:19] | If I’m going to the theater, you’re going to the theater. | -我去,你就得去 |
[19:22] | -I can’t. -Are you all right? What’s wrong? | -我不行 |
[19:26] | I’m at Steve’s, and he had to go to work… | 你没事吧?怎么了? 我在史蒂夫家,他得去上班 |
[19:29] | and I got stuck helping him make 20 cupcakes… | 而我得帮他做20个杯形蛋糕 |
[19:32] | for his girlfriend’s birthday. | 因为他女朋友生日 |
[19:34] | -Why would he ask you do that? -He didn’t. | -他干嘛叫你帮他做? -不是他说的 |
[19:37] | I thought they were for the playground, and then it was too late to back out. | 我以为这是给球场上的球友 但是话都说出口了 |
[19:42] | It’s my own fault. What did I think would happen? | 是我自己不对 我到底在想什么? |
[19:46] | He would see how great I make cupcakes and be back in love with me? | 他看到我这么会做杯形蛋糕 就会重新爱上我? |
[19:50] | Damn it! I fucked up Debbie’s ”B.” | -可恶,黛比的B写坏了 |
[19:53] | -Put down the icing. -I have to finish. | -把糖霜放下 |
[19:55] | Debbie cannot have your tears. No way. | -我得做完 -黛比不值得你掉泪 |
[19:58] | If I don’t finish, Steve will know something’s up. | 如果我没做完 史蒂夫会知道事情不对劲 |
[20:02] | Miranda, you can’t make those cupcakes and live with yourself. | 你不想做就别做,别勉强自己 |
[20:05] | Move away from the icing. | 把糖霜放下 |
[20:08] | -What’ll I tell Steve? -Blame the baby. | -我要怎么对史蒂夫说? -拿宝宝当挡箭牌 |
[20:11] | That’s what they’re there for. | 宝宝就是有这个好处 |
[20:16] | -I put it down. -Good girl. | -我放下了 -乖女孩 |
[20:18] | God, that’s Berger in a cab. I’m not dressed yet. Listen to me. | 惨了,柏格在计程车上等 我还没准备好 |
[20:22] | You get out of there, you go home, and I’ll call you later, okay? | 马上离开,回家去 待会我再打给你 |
[20:26] | -okay. I love you. Bye-bye. -Me too. Bye. | -好,我爱你,拜拜 -我也爱你,拜 |
[20:38] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[20:42] | That’s not a cab. | -那不是计程车 |
[20:44] | No, this’ll be much more fun. | -对,但这好玩多了 |
[20:46] | I haven’t had her out on the open road for a long time. | 我好久没骑它去兜兜风了 |
[20:49] | I’m not really dressed very biker chick. | 我穿得不像飞车辣妹吧 |
[20:54] | -Prada and all. -It’ll be fine, come on. | 这可是一身普拉达 行的,上来吧 |
[20:56] | Not to be a total girl about it… | 我不是故意找碴 |
[21:00] | but I really can’t have the helmet hair… | 但是走红地毯,不能戴头盔 |
[21:02] | when there’s a red carpet situation. | 发型会弄乱 |
[21:05] | We haven’t been out on this thing the whole time we’ve been dating. | 从开始约会后 我们就没骑过这辆车出门 |
[21:08] | I really want to take the bike tonight. | 我真的想骑 |
[21:10] | Think about how much fun it’s gonna be going over the Brooklyn Bridge. | 经过布鲁克林大桥时一定很棒 |
[21:14] | Come on, Carrie. For me? | 好啦,凯莉,为了我? |
[21:21] | All right, just don’t go fast. | -好,但别骑太快 |
[21:23] | Good hat, huh? | -要戴吧? |
[21:28] | There is a little-known relationship law. | 男女之间 有个鲜为人知的小法则 |
[21:31] | When your man is down and out, you have to get up and on. | 当你的男人失意落魄时 你更得好好打起精神 |
[22:01] | I told you not to go fast. | 我叫你别骑太快 |
[22:05] | It wasn’t that fast. | 没有很快,只是你坐在上面 |
[22:07] | It just feels fast because you’re on the bike. | 感觉很快而已 |
[22:10] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[22:12] | Couldn’t you feel my hands digging into you? | 你没感觉到我双手紧抓住你? |
[22:15] | -Yeah, I thought you were excited. -I was terrified. | 有,我以为你很兴奋 |
[22:18] | All right, calm down, you’re safe. | -我吓死了 |
[22:21] | I am not gonna die on a bridge… | -别激动,安全无事了 |
[22:23] | so that you can feel like some big man on a bike. | 我才不要死在桥上 就为了让你飙车,有成就感 |
[22:26] | -What the fuck does that mean? -You know exactly what it means. | -你这话什么意思? -你心知肚明 |
[22:30] | And I am sorry, but I’m not sorry I made that money. | 抱歉,但我不会为那笔钱抱歉 |
[22:33] | I worked really hard for it, and I never thought you would be… | 那是我辛苦赚来的 |
[22:36] | the type of guy that would have a problem with that. | 我从没想到你是那类型的男人 无法接受女人比你强 |
[22:39] | Neither did I. But I guess I do, don’t l? | 我也没想到 但我就是,对吧? |
[22:55] | I’m sorry about the bike. | 车子的事,很抱歉 |
[22:59] | Are you gonna look at me? | 你不看着我吗? |
[23:07] | I didn’t think I was going that fast. I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again. | 我没想到自己会骑这么快 对不起,以后不会了 |
[23:11] | Well, I’ll never get on that bike again. | 以后我再也不会坐那辆车了 |
[23:14] | Look, I don’t want to be this guy. | 我不想当那种男人 |
[23:17] | I don’t want to be the guy threatened by your success. | 因你的成功卓越而感到威胁 |
[23:20] | I swear to God, I will do anything, I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会努力让自己别变成那种人 |
[23:23] | I don’t want to be this guy. | 我不想当那类型的男人 |
[23:28] | I think you are magnificent. | 我觉得你真的很棒 |
[23:33] | I do. | 真的 |
[24:00] | That was for the helmet. | 这一拳是为了头盔 |
[24:04] | Come on, let’s get this over with. | 走吧,忘了这些事 |
[24:26] | Carrie, over here. Right here, Carrie. | -凯莉,看这里 -看这里,凯莉 凯莉,这里 |
[24:31] | They know you? | -记者都认识你? |
[24:32] | I used to be a party girl. | -以前我是派对女王 |
[24:37] | Can we get one alone? | 单独拍张照? -单独拍张照?凯莉 -独照 |
[24:42] | -Yeah, sure. -No, we’re together. | -好,没问题 -别走… -不…我们一起的 |
[24:47] | -What’s his name? -Jack Berger. He’s a writer, too. | -他的大名? -杰克柏格,他也是作家 -太好了,很棒 |
[24:51] | Lovely, thanks a lot. Cheers. | -谢谢,笑一个 -单独拍一张 个人照,很美…漂亮… |
[25:02] | They just do that so that they can get it right for the papers. | -因为上报要用的 -没关系 |
[25:05] | This just isn’t my night. | 反正今晚什么事都不顺 |
[25:08] | Look, I’m really not up to going in. | 我不进去了 |
[25:10] | I’ll just wreck it for everybody. Would it be okay if I took off? | 免得坏了大家的兴致 我落跑,没关系吧? |
[25:15] | You can get home with the girls, right? | 你可以和姐妹淘一起回家 |
[25:19] | You okay? | 对吧? 你可以吗? |
[25:35] | ”Hello, gorgeous.” | 你好,大美女 |
[25:38] | That is the worst Barbra Streisand I have ever heard. | 芭芭拉史翠珊不至于这么糟吧 |
[25:41] | When in Brooklyn, do as the Brooklyns do. | 既然来到布鲁克林区 |
[25:43] | Speaking of the worst, I have, like, the worst seat I’ve ever had. | 就得入境随俗一下 |
[25:47] | Not anymore you don’t. You’re sitting with me. | -说到这个,我的座位超烂的 |
[25:51] | And speaking of ”one alone”… | -别担心,你和我一起坐 |
[25:53] | Charlotte sat in the theater surrounded by couples… | 说到一个人,夏绿蒂正坐在 尽是成双入对的剧场里 |
[25:56] | and in one, clear, crystallized moment… | 顿时在那一刻 |
[25:59] | she felt what her life would be like with no mans. | 她觉得自己下半辈子可能得 过着独守空闺的日子了 借过一下 |
[26:06] | Miranda’s not coming. | 米兰达不来了 |
[26:07] | So my friend Tony from Prada is sitting next to you. | 在普拉达工作的汤尼坐你旁边 |
[26:13] | Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:16] | After all, what single girl in New York would turn down a gift from Prada? | 毕竟哪个纽约单身女性 会拒绝来自普拉达的礼物? |
[26:24] | All of Manhattan is here. | -曼哈顿的人全来了 |
[26:27] | Who’s watching the island? | -那么岛上谁看家? |
[26:34] | My youth? | 我的青春 我的青春 |
[26:57] | The rain came down. | 雨水直直落…坚硬又柔软 |
[26:59] | Hard, then soft. | |
[27:03] | It hit the grass. | 落在草地上…青葱又湿润 |
[27:05] | Green, then wet. | |
[27:09] | Wet, so wet. | 湿润,如此湿润 |
[27:14] | It reminded me of you. | 让我忆起你 |
[27:17] | You always smelled like the rain. | 你的味道就像雨水 |
[27:21] | A stud is born. | 猛男诞生了 太棒了 |
[27:35] | That night Smith Jerrod’s Full Moon became a sensation. | 那一晚史密斯杰洛德 主演的“满月”造成大轰动 |
[27:46] | -Full frontal, and he can act. -Who knew? | -正面全裸,又能演戏 -谁会料得到? |
[27:50] | -Where’s Berger? -He left. | -柏格呢? -他走了 |
[27:52] | He’s coming down with a cold. | 他感冒了 |
[27:55] | -I’ll see you later. -okay. Good night. | -回头见 |
[28:02] | -You want to come out with me? -Sure. | -好,晚安 好… |
[28:04] | Maybe we were all acting, all the time. | 也许每个人无时无刻都在演戏 |
[28:07] | And tonight I was playing the part of the woman in the great relationship… | 而今晚我的角色就是扮演… |
[28:12] | whose boyfriend was coming down with a cold. | 在这段人人称羡的恋情中 谎称男友感冒的女人 |