时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | -Come on, let’s hurry. -I’m not dressed to hustle. | -快点… -又不是赶着接客 |
[01:00] | When Charlotte and I heard there was a woman in Chelsea… | 当我和夏绿蒂听到 |
[01:03] | not talking or eating… | 有个女人不吃也不说话 |
[01:05] | we were there in a New York minute. | 我们立刻就赶去了 |
[01:19] | And she’s doing this for how long? | 她要这样表演多久? |
[01:21] | Sixteen days, 24 hours a day. | 16天,全天无休 |
[01:25] | -This is Day 6. -It gets worse? | -今天是第6天 -愈来愈没体力吧 |
[01:30] | ”By changing my personal energy field… | 藉由改变我个人的能量力场 |
[01:32] | ”I’m attempting to change the energy field of this room… | 来改变这间房间的能量力场 |
[01:35] | ”and perhaps that energy shift will shift the energy of the world.” | 进而改变全世界的能量力场 |
[01:40] | Good for her. So, Pastis for lunch? | 了不起,午餐喝茴香酒? |
[01:42] | When I was working in the galleries… | 我在画廊工作时 |
[01:44] | performance art was more theater than installation. | 表演艺术比陈列品还前卫 |
[01:48] | She’s moved it to the next level. | 现在她把表演艺术 |
[01:50] | Well, girlfriend needs to move a comb through her hair. | 又带向新的境界 |
[01:53] | She has company. | 我看她该拿梳子,梳一下头发 有客人来了 |
[02:27] | There’s a man over there staring at me. | 那边有个男人瞪着我看 |
[02:30] | -Where? -over there. | -哪边? |
[02:39] | He’s not there. | -那边 他不见了 |
[02:43] | Can you tell Circe that Charlotte from his gallery on Spring Street… | 麻烦你转告瑟塞 |
[02:47] | sends her very best? | 春街艺廊的夏绿蒂向她问好 |
[02:52] | okay, that’s him again. | 就是那个人 |
[02:55] | oh, my God. | 我的天,那是艺术大师 |
[02:57] | That’s Aleksandr Petrovsky, the artist. | 亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 |
[03:00] | He is the…. | 他可是… |
[03:07] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[03:08] | -Would you like to keep it? -No. | |
[03:10] | -Excuse me, Mr. Petrovsky. -Yes? | -对不起,佩特洛夫斯基先生 -什么事? |
[03:13] | I don’t mean to bother you, but I just have to say thank you. | 不好意思打扰你 但是我想谢谢你 |
[03:18] | When I first moved to New York and was working in the galleries… | 我刚搬来纽约时 在画廊工作 |
[03:21] | your Abstract No. 1 was my first important sale. | 你的画作“头号抽象” 是我第一笔大交易 |
[03:25] | This is such a thrill. | 真是鬼斧神工之作 |
[03:28] | I mean, you defined the ’70s in terms of progressive– | 你为1970年代立下了新标竿… |
[03:32] | And what did you think about this work today? | -你觉得今天的表演如何? |
[03:35] | Very moving. Significant. | -令人感动,含意深远 |
[03:37] | And what do you think? | -你觉得呢? |
[03:40] | It was good. | -很好 |
[03:42] | But you thought it was funny. | 但你好像觉得很好笑 |
[03:45] | I heard you laugh. | 我听到你的笑声 |
[03:46] | I’m not very arty. | -我不太会附庸风雅 |
[03:48] | You don’t think it’s significant? | -你不觉得它别有含意吗? |
[03:51] | Please. There are depressed women all over New York… | 拜托,纽约到处找得到 这种萎靡消沈的怨女 |
[03:54] | doing the exact same thing as her and not calling it art. | 没人认为它是艺术 |
[03:57] | Put a phone up on that platform and it’s just a typical Friday night… | 如果你在现场摆个电话 |
[04:00] | waiting for some guy to call. | 那只是周五晚上 |
[04:02] | She’s kidding. | 女人苦等男友电话的典型特征 |
[04:03] | Frankly, I don’t buy the whole 24 hours-not-eating thing. | -她在说笑 -我也不信她能整天不进食 |
[04:06] | I bet if anyone bothered to come down here at 3:00 a.m… | 如果有人凌晨三点跑来 |
[04:09] | she wouldn’t even be up there. She’d be round the corner having a Big Mac. | 可能会看到她躲在角落 偷吃麦香堡 |
[04:13] | Why do you think she has the knife ladders? To keep her from running out for a snack. | 干嘛放刀梯? 就是怕她偷跑去吃点心 |
[04:18] | -And who are you? -What do you mean? | -你是哪位? -什么意思? |
[04:21] | Your name? | 大名? |
[04:23] | -Carrie Bradshaw. -You are a comic. | -凯莉布雷萧 |
[04:28] | I’m Charlotte York. I mean, Goldenblatt. | -你是喜剧笑匠吗? 我是夏绿蒂约克…葛登布拉特 |
[04:32] | I forgot my married name. I just got married, so I…. | 差点忘了夫姓,我刚结婚 |
[04:35] | Can I just say again… | 我想再说一次 |
[04:38] | how very, very important your work is. | 你的作品真的深具影响力 |
[04:45] | oh, my God. | 再见 我的天 |
[04:48] | We just met Aleksandr Petrovsky. | 我们刚遇见艺术大师 |
[04:52] | ”You are a comic.” | 亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 你是喜剧笑匠? |
[04:57] | That night, over at New Couple Central…. | 那天晚上,在新爱巢里… |
[05:02] | Hot pizza, and in less than 30 minutes. | 热腾腾披萨,30分钟内送达 |
[05:04] | I think I missed my calling. | 看来我该改行才对 |
[05:06] | You just pass by me without a kiss? | 你就这样进去,不亲我一下? |
[05:09] | I had to wait till I could use my hands. | 我想等双手有空时 |
[05:17] | See? | 满意了吧? |
[05:20] | What’s with the little pizza box? | 那个小盒子是什么? |
[05:24] | one is a pizza, the other is a surprise for you… | 一盒是披萨 |
[05:28] | after the pizza. | 另一盒则吃完披萨后 |
[05:30] | -After. -I love surprises. | 给你的惊喜 先别急 |
[05:33] | What are we drinking? Wine? | 我喜欢惊喜 要喝什么?酒? |
[05:39] | What? | -真是的 -怎么了? |
[05:41] | one of my guys busted his knee. I have to go to the hospital. | 有个队友膝盖断了 我得去医院 |
[05:45] | What are 6′ 8” pro basketball stars doing on a skateboard? I don’t know. | 职篮明星干嘛跑去溜滑板? 真搞不懂 |
[05:51] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我 |
[05:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[05:56] | All right, then. | 拜拜 |
[05:59] | Good night, beautiful. | 晚安,美女 |
[06:06] | There they were. The sweetest words you could ever say… | (我爱你) 这就是最甜蜜的话语 |
[06:10] | in the sweetest way you could ever say them. | 用最甜蜜的方式表达 |
[06:19] | Turns out Miranda didn’t like surprises as much as she thought. | 结果米兰达并不如想像中 那么爱意外的惊喜 |
[06:29] | Last night Robert said, ”I love you.” | 昨晚,罗伯特说了“我爱你” |
[06:31] | Wow! That’s wonderful. | -太棒了 |
[06:34] | on a cookie. | -写在饼干上 |
[06:35] | I need more information. | -做个小简报吧 |
[06:37] | He brought it over, I guess, as a surprise. | -他拿盒饼干来,说是惊喜 |
[06:40] | But before we got to it he had to leave… | 结果在我们还没吃之前 他有事走了 |
[06:43] | and then I panicked and ate the entire thing. | 我看到后有点慌了 就把饼干全吃光 |
[06:47] | Because? | -因为… |
[06:48] | If it wasn’t there, I wouldn’t have to deal with it. | -这样我就不用再去伤脑筋 |
[06:53] | Now, was it the fact that he said it on a cookie… | 你是指他把那句话 写在饼干上? |
[06:55] | or that he said it, period? | 还是因为那句话的关系? |
[06:57] | It had to be the cookie. | 应该是指饼干吧 |
[07:00] | Robert is great. Right? | 罗伯特棒呆了,对吧? |
[07:04] | I didn’t wanna be the one to have to tell you this about him… | 他好不好 |
[07:08] | but he’s perfect. | 我不希望是由我来告诉你 但是…他很完美 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry. lf your best friend can’t tell you, who will? | 抱歉,但这种话只有 莫逆姐妹淘会坦诚以告 |
[07:14] | He is perfect. | 他真是完美的好男人 |
[07:15] | Really. You should see how cute he is… | 你真该看看他帮忙策划 |
[07:18] | helping plan Brady’s birthday party. | 布莱迪生日派对的模样 |
[07:22] | Brady is one year old. | 布莱迪已经一岁了 |
[07:24] | And yet I haven’t aged a day. | 而我还是这么年轻貌美 |
[07:28] | Saturday afternoon, my house. | 周末下午,在我家 |
[07:31] | Just us, some of Steve’s family. | 姐妹淘们、还有史蒂夫家人 |
[07:33] | I’m not coming if there’s a clown. | -如果有小丑,我就不去了 |
[07:36] | -No clown. -Good. Nothing’s scarier than a clown. | -没有 很好,我最怕的就是小丑 |
[07:40] | We’re gonna be four. Thanks. What are you getting? | 总共四位,谢谢 你在拿什么? |
[07:47] | Yes, I need glasses, and I’m not ashamed. | 没错,我需要戴眼镜 而且戴得理直气壮 |
[07:50] | I have a sexy young man who loves to fuck me, and I’m fabulous. | 我有个喜欢上我的性感小男友 而且我美呆了 |
[07:54] | Have you considered putting that on a T-shirt? | 你可以考虑把这句话 印在T恤上 |
[07:56] | Are those the kind you get at the drugstore, next to the Bengay? | 这是在药房买的吗? |
[07:59] | How dare you! These are Chanel. | 太污辱人了 这可是在香奈儿买的 -给你 |
[08:06] | Have you ever heard of that artist, Aleksandr Petrovsky? | -谢谢 你们听过艺术家 亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基吗? |
[08:10] | -Who? -Aleksandr Petrovsky? | -谁? -亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基? |
[08:12] | oh, my God. | 天啊,他可是54摄影棚酒吧的 |
[08:14] | He was the number one hot guy at Studio 54. | 头号帅哥 |
[08:17] | Dated every top supermodel in the ’70s. | 1970年代的超级名模 都和他传过绯闻 |
[08:19] | My nipples are getting hard just thinking about him. | 一想到他 我乳头就不由自主坚挺了 |
[08:22] | -Why? -I met him yesterday. | -你干嘛问? -昨天我遇到他 |
[08:24] | No! How did he look? Is he still gorgeous? | 真的假的?他看起来如何? |
[08:27] | We need more time. | 还是那么帅吗?待会再来 |
[08:29] | Where did you meet? What’s he like? | 你在哪里碰到他的? |
[08:32] | We met at a gallery and… | 他看起来如何? |
[08:35] | he was odd. | 我们在画廊碰到…他怪怪的 |
[08:37] | How old is he now? Let me see. | 他现在几岁了?我算一下 |
[08:39] | When I was 22, he was about 30. | 那时我22岁,他大概30岁 |
[08:42] | Studio 54 was ’79, so that would make him, what? | 54摄影棚酒吧在1979年开业 |
[08:46] | -Fifty-three. -And that would make you…. | 所以现在他应该是…53岁 那么你是… |
[08:50] | I’m forty-fucking-five. I have nothing to hide. | 我45岁了 没什么好遮遮掩掩的 |
[08:57] | Hello. | 姐妹们 |
[09:02] | -What? -I’m pregnant. | -干嘛? -我怀孕了 |
[09:05] | Congratulations! | -恭喜 -真好 |
[09:09] | oh, my God. | -太好了 |
[09:10] | It’s very early, but I am. | -有点快 |
[09:13] | I just heard from the doctor. We don’t know if it’s the acupuncture… | 但真的怀孕了 |
[09:16] | or all the herbs that I’ve been taking… | 医生刚告诉我的 不知道是针灸疗法的关系 |
[09:18] | or maybe Harry and I are just a better fit, or whatever. But I’m pregnant. | 还是我和哈利比较合 但我真的怀孕了 |
[09:22] | -How far along are you? -About three weeks. | -怀孕多久了? |
[09:26] | Please excuse me. | -三星期 对不起 |
[09:31] | -What was that? -I’m growing it out. | -那是干嘛? -促进生长 |
[09:34] | My hair down there. | 阴毛,史密斯喜欢浓密体毛 |
[09:36] | Smith enjoys a full bush. | |
[09:39] | Isn’t this great? | 太棒了 |
[09:41] | Everything is exactly like it always is. | 一切还是像以前一样… |
[09:44] | But I’m pregnant. | 只是我怀孕了 |
[09:48] | one lazy Wednesday afternoon later…. | 随后在这个慵懒的周三午后 |
[09:50] | Hello? | -你好 |
[09:52] | Hello. Good afternoon. | -你好,午安… |
[09:54] | Wrong number. Sorry. | 打错了,对不起 |
[10:05] | -Hello? -I’m sorry. | -你好 |
[10:08] | Yes, I’m sorry, too. Wrong number. | -抱歉… 我也很抱歉,打错了 |
[10:26] | Yes? | -你好 |
[10:27] | I’m afraid it’s me again. | -又是我 |
[10:29] | I have really a bit of trouble here. | 我有点问题… |
[10:32] | Sir, I cannot understand you. | 先生,我实在搞不懂… |
[10:34] | This is Aleksandr Petrovsky calling… | 我是亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 |
[10:36] | for Carrie Bradshaw. | 想找凯莉布雷萧 |
[10:40] | I’ll get her, hold on. Carrie! | 我去叫她,稍等 |
[10:51] | Hello? | -你好 |
[10:53] | That was you before, yes? | -刚才是你吗? |
[10:55] | Sounded just like you. | 声音很像 |
[10:56] | No, that was my sister. | 不是,那是我妹,她来看我 |
[10:59] | -She’s visiting. -That’s nice. I hope you don’t mind me calling you. | 很好,希望你不会介意我打来 |
[11:04] | I got this number from the friend of yours… | 我是从朋友身上打听到的 |
[11:06] | who knows the girl who works at the gallery at Circe. | 她认识你在画廊工作的朋友 |
[11:09] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望你不会介意 |
[11:11] | okay? | 没关系 |
[11:12] | Are you still laughing at that artist? | 你还是觉得 那位艺术家很好笑吗? |
[11:16] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[11:17] | Saying that she eats all night Big Macs. | -说她会偷吃麦香堡 |
[11:21] | -I’m sticking to my guns. -I thought you would. | -我还是坚守立场 -我想也是 |
[11:25] | So let’s go see her at 3:00 a.m. to be sure. | 那么我们凌晨三点去瞧个究竟 |
[11:29] | How’s Saturday for you? | -星期六可以吗? |
[11:31] | You’re not serious. | -你在说笑? |
[11:33] | I am serious, she is serious. | 我是认真的,她也是 |
[11:36] | You’re the one who is not serious. | 而开玩笑的人是你 |
[11:38] | You’re expecting me to get out of bed and go meet you… | 你要我凌晨三点不睡觉 |
[11:41] | at some art gallery at 3:00 a.m.? | 跑去画廊和你见面? |
[11:44] | Not 3:00. Let’s say 1 :00. We’ll have dinner first. | 不是三点,一点吧 我们先用晚餐 |
[11:49] | At the Russian Samovar. | -在苏俄茶壶餐厅见 |
[11:51] | 1 :00 a.m., a mysterious place. I’m not getting sold into white slavery, am l? | -凌晨一点?神的餐馆? 到时我可能会被卖掉当白奴? |
[11:56] | I don’t know what this means. | -什么意思? |
[11:59] | It was a joke. | -开玩笑的 |
[12:01] | okay, comic. | 好吧,喜剧笑匠 |
[12:04] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[12:23] | -Hello, again. -Harry. | -又是我 |
[12:26] | -It’s Harry. -Harry, hi. | -凯莉,我是哈利 |
[12:28] | What’s wrong? | 哈利,你好,怎么了? |
[12:32] | -What happened? -It just, you know, went away. | -怎么回事? -就是…流掉了 |
[12:36] | Doctor says it happens all the time. | 医生说这种事常会发生 |
[12:39] | -How is she? -Not good. | -她还好吧? -不好 |
[12:43] | She’s just been sitting and staring since this morning. | 一整个早上就坐着发呆 |
[12:45] | She didn’t want me to call anybody, but I thought…. | 她叫我别打给任何人但是… |
[12:48] | You did the right thing. | -你做得很对 |
[12:50] | She’s in the living room. I told her you were coming. | -她在客厅 我告诉过她你会来 |
[12:57] | How are you? | -你还好吧? |
[12:58] | You know…. | -怎么说… |
[13:18] | This is awful. I’m so sorry. | 真令人难过,我很遗憾 |
[13:20] | The doctor said the good news is we got pregnant. | 医生说 好消息是我们可以怀孕 |
[13:23] | He said lots of women miscarry and go on to have perfectly healthy kids. | 他说很多流产过的女人 后来还是会生出健康婴儿 |
[13:28] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[13:30] | Shall I get you some mint tea? How about that? | 我帮你泡薄荷茶,好吗? |
[13:33] | I can’t go to Brady’s party on Saturday. | 我不能去参加布莱迪的派对 |
[13:36] | okay, she’ll understand. | 好,米兰达会谅解的 |
[13:44] | Napkins, cups. | 餐巾、杯子、派对礼物 |
[13:47] | -Party favors. -Done. | 都买了…那么星期六 |
[13:49] | on Saturday, all Steve has to do is bring the cake. | 史蒂夫只要带蛋糕来就行了 |
[13:52] | -What kind? -Chocolate with white icing. | -哪种蛋糕? -有白糖霜的巧克力蛋糕 |
[13:56] | Baby’s first sugar. Look out. | 宝宝的第一个“生日”,当心 (又指:毒品) |
[14:01] | You like chocolate, don’t you? | 你喜欢巧克力,对吧? |
[14:04] | Were you ever gonna mention anything about the cookie? | 要不要谈一下饼干的事? |
[14:07] | You know what? Yes, I was. | 你知道吗?当然好 |
[14:10] | If you’d give me a minute. | -但给我些时间 |
[14:13] | It was five days ago. | -已经过了五天 |
[14:16] | I’m embarrassed. | 真糗,我把饼干一口气全吃光 |
[14:18] | I ate the whole thing. | |
[14:22] | -It was delicious. -Good. | -好好吃 -很好 |
[14:26] | What about what it said? | 饼干上面的话呢? |
[14:30] | Sweet! | 真甜 |
[14:31] | So sweet! | 甜到心里头 |
[14:37] | I love you, Jules. | -我爱你,朱尔斯 |
[14:39] | I love you, Mimi. | -我爱你,咪咪 |
[14:41] | I’ve loved you ever since I first saw you. | 初次与你邂逅时,我就爱上你 |
[14:44] | It feels so right to finally say it. | 现在终于能把这句话说出来 感觉真好 |
[14:47] | I don’t have to hold the words back anymore. | 不用再藏在心里 |
[14:50] | I love you, Jules. | 我爱你,朱尔斯 |
[14:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:03] | -Hello? -I am so fucked up. | -你好 -我搞砸了,全完了 |
[15:08] | We need to divide and conquer. What’s going on? | 从头说起,怎么回事? |
[15:10] | I can’t say, ”I love you.” I just can’t. It’s not in my DNA. | 我没办法说出“我爱你” 真的,我天生就说不出口 |
[15:14] | And everywhere I look it is just flying out of people’s mouths. | 而周遭却到处听到人们 就这样自然地脱口而出 |
[15:18] | -Whose mouths is it flying out of? -Everyone. | -谁脱口而出? |
[15:21] | -Jules and Mimi. -They’re fictional. | -大家都是,朱尔斯和咪咪 |
[15:23] | But they say it. Robert said it. | -那是剧中人物 -但他们说了,罗伯特也说了 |
[15:25] | He said it on a cookie. | -他是写在饼干上 |
[15:27] | I am so fucked up. | -我搞砸了 |
[15:30] | Robert asked about the cookie, and it was the perfect time to say it. | 他问到饼干的事 |
[15:33] | And I couldn’t. | 正是最佳时机,我却说不出口 |
[15:35] | He was just hanging there waiting, and I couldn’t. | 他一直等着 我就是没办法说出口 |
[15:38] | I am never gonna be happy. | 看来我是不会过着幸福日子 |
[15:41] | Just not gonna happen for me. | 我没这个命 |
[15:43] | Do you love him? | -你爱他吗? |
[15:44] | How can I love him if I can’t even say the words? | -怎么可能?这话都说不出口 |
[15:49] | I always thought that when the right guy came along… | 我一直以为只要遇上对的人 一切就会迎刃而解 |
[15:52] | all of my bullshit would calm down and go away… | 这句话就会自然脱口而出 |
[15:54] | and the words would just fall out of my mouth… | |
[15:57] | because I would know he was the one. | 因为我知道 他就是我的真命天子 |
[16:00] | And here he is. | 他就在眼前,完美的男人 |
[16:02] | The perfect guy. | |
[16:04] | And I…. | 而我… |
[16:07] | Is he the one? I don’t know. | 他就是真命天子吧? |
[16:11] | Because I am so fucked up. | 我也不知道… 因为我搞砸了 |
[16:14] | And I am gonna ruin my life. | -我会毁了自己 |
[16:15] | Stop. It’s too late to ruin your life. | -别说了,太迟了 |
[16:18] | The only thing you’re going to ruin tonight is your night and mine. | 今晚你只能毁了 你我宁静的夜晚 |
[16:23] | I was kidding. | -开玩笑的 |
[16:24] | I’m laughing on the inside. | -很冷 |
[16:26] | okay, listen. Get a good night’s sleep… | 好好睡个觉 |
[16:28] | see how you feel tomorrow… | 明天看情况再说 |
[16:30] | turn off Jules and Mimi, and go to bed. | 关掉电视,上床睡觉 |
[16:34] | -You’ve seen enough love for one night. -You’re right. | -今晚别再谈情说爱了 -你说得对 |
[16:39] | You know what used to make me feel better? Cookies. | 你知道什么能让我 心情好过些?饼干 |
[16:43] | -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:49] | I blame Valentine’s Day. | 我觉得这全得怪情人节 |
[16:51] | Hundreds upon hundreds of cards, all decreeing, ”You’re the one. ” | 一大堆卡片上都写着 你就是我命中注定的最佳选择 |
[16:56] | Just imagine the hundreds and hundreds of wrenching late-night phone calls… | 也许有无数的深夜电话 都深深被这个问题所困惑 |
[17:00] | all over this one idea. And it’s not just with love. | 我指的不只是爱情而已 |
[17:04] | It seems we’re always looking for that one thing to make our lives complete. | 我们无时无刻不在找寻 那个最佳选择,让生命更完整 |
[17:08] | That job, that chance, that family. | 最理想的工作、机会、家庭 |
[17:11] | I couldn’t help but wonder.: | 我不禁在想 |
[17:13] | When will waiting for the one be done? | 何时这个最佳选择才会出现? |
[17:27] | Samantha was never a woman who looked for the one. | 莎曼珊向来不是 那种会寻觅最佳选择的女人 |
[17:32] | But today, she found one. | 但是今天她找到了… |
[17:39] | A gray one. | 一根灰色阴毛 |
[17:58] | She figured a box in the hand was better than one in the bush. | 她觉得手边的染剂 也许能帮她解决问题 |
[18:04] | Turns out, left on too long… | 结果染的时间过久 |
[18:06] | Nice and Simple was not so nice. | 却问题更大了 |
[18:09] | Here we go. Happy birthday. | 好,生日快乐 |
[18:12] | Hey, birthday boy! | -神奇小子 -那是爹地 |
[18:16] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[18:18] | Who got the clown? | -谁请的小丑? |
[18:20] | -I did! -Hey, Ma! | -我 妈 |
[18:24] | I got my grandson a clown. The kids will love it. | 我帮孙子请了个小丑来 孩子们最爱小丑了 |
[18:28] | Brady is the only kid. | -里面只有布莱迪是小孩子 |
[18:30] | Well, I paid him. | -我出钱 |
[18:33] | He can open the door or something. | 小丑可以帮忙开门…什么的 |
[18:36] | Put that cake somewhere cool, where it won’t get knocked over. | 把蛋糕放在不会被打翻的地方 |
[18:40] | Laundry room. | 洗衣房 |
[18:42] | And tell the clown to open the door. | 叫小丑去开门 |
[18:47] | I hope you’re not insulted. I brought my own beer. | 我自己带啤酒来 希望你不会生气 |
[18:51] | Not at all. | -哪会?不会 |
[18:53] | -Hi, Ma! -Debbie! | -妈 |
[18:56] | There’s my Debbie! | 黛比,我的黛比 |
[19:01] | Miranda, the baby looks so cute. | -小孩超可爱的 -谢谢 |
[19:04] | -Thanks. -God bless him. | -愿主保佑他 |
[19:06] | You want a beer? | -要喝啤酒吗? |
[19:08] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[19:11] | Did you see my clown? | 看到我请来的小丑没? 米兰达 |
[19:21] | -Thanks for coming. -of course. | -谢谢你来 -应该的 |
[19:23] | -How is she? -The same. | -她还好吧? -老样子 |
[19:25] | Just stares at the TV. | 瞪着电视发呆 |
[19:27] | She said she wasn’t strong enough to come. | 她说没精神来参加 |
[19:29] | -I don’t know what to do. -She’ll be okay. | -我不知道该怎么办 |
[19:33] | She just has to feel it. | -她会没事的,给她点时间 |
[19:36] | -Come on, there’s food. -Good. | -来吧,有好吃的 -好 |
[19:43] | This is the story of Elizabeth Taylor. | 这是伊丽莎白泰勒的故事 |
[19:46] | The E! True Hollywood Story. | E!真实的好莱坞故事 |
[19:49] | We’ll give you an exclusive revealing look… | 我们将独家为你揭露这位 |
[19:52] | at one of Hollywood’s greatest treasures… | 好莱坞伟大巨星的不凡事迹 |
[19:54] | a talented and courageous woman who is, above all, a survivor. | 一位才华洋溢的勇敢女性 更是一位存活者 (伊丽莎白泰勒 E!真实的好莱坞故事) |
[20:11] | -There you are. -I was told there’d be no clowns. | -你来了 -米兰达说没有小丑 |
[20:14] | Nothing’s scarier than a clown. | 我最怕小丑了 |
[20:16] | I need to talk to you in private. | -我得找你私下谈 |
[20:18] | It’ll have to wait till I get something to eat. | -等等,我饿扁了 |
[20:20] | -I’m starving. -Here. Come. | 拿去,来吧 |
[20:35] | okay. What is so important that it couldn’t wait? | 好吧 有什么大不了的事这么急? |
[20:38] | I found a gray hair. | -我找到灰色毛发 |
[20:40] | -in the food? -in my hair. | -在食物里? |
[20:43] | Down there. | 我下面的体毛 |
[20:47] | What am I going to do? It’s a disaster. | -怎么办?真是大灾难 |
[20:48] | It’s not a disaster. It’s all part of getting older. | -没那么严重,只是老化迹象 |
[20:51] | -You said that yourself. -My eyes getting old is one thing. | 眼睛老化是一回事 |
[20:54] | But this cannot get old. | 但这个…不能老化 |
[20:57] | What will Smith think? | -史密斯会怎么想? |
[20:58] | Smith is well aware of the fact that you’re older. | -他知道你年纪比他大 |
[21:01] | older, not old. And this is old. | 年纪大,但不是老化 |
[21:04] | No man wants to fuck grandma’s pussy. | 有哪个男人喜欢上老太婆的 |
[21:07] | God, this is a child’s birthday party. | 帮帮忙 这是小孩的生日派对 |
[21:11] | I was going to tweeze, but if you pluck it six more will come to its funeral. | 如果拔一根就会长多六根来 |
[21:16] | Well, that’s what they say. | 人家是这么说的 |
[21:19] | -Bye. -Stop. Please. | -再见 -别走,拜托 |
[21:24] | I’m not telling you the whole story. | -我还没说完 |
[21:25] | -It gets worse? -I dyed it. | -更惨吗? |
[21:28] | And I left it on too long. | 我染了色 |
[21:30] | And it’s the wrong color. | 但时间过久,颜色全变调了 |
[21:32] | You have 10 seconds, and then I’m leaving. | 好,再给你十秒钟 我就走人了 |
[21:35] | -Ten, nine– -It’s red! | -十、九 |
[21:38] | And when Smith sees it I’ll have to explain why it’s red. | -变成红色了 -我向史密斯解释为什么… |
[21:41] | -Five, four, three… -You don’t get the magnitude of this. | -五、四 -你没搞懂 |
[21:44] | -…two, one! -I’m Bozo the Bush! | -二、一 我成了红树林 |
[21:49] | Turns out there is something scarier than a clown. | 结果,比小丑更恐怖的 东西出现了 |
[21:52] | Elizabeth endured a difficult tracheotomy operation… | 伊丽莎白接受了气管切开手术 |
[21:56] | hovering near death for three days. | 整整三天徘徊在生死之间 |
[21:59] | Elizabeth Taylor’s story is an epic and an inspiration. | 伊丽莎白泰勒的故事 就像英雄事迹且激发人心 |
[22:03] | Now is the time for guts… | 现在正是需要勇气毅力的时刻 |
[22:07] | and guile. | |
[22:09] | This is the story of one of– | 这是真实的好莱坞… |
[22:39] | -Everything’s so nice, Miranda. -Thanks. | -一切都很棒 -谢谢 |
[22:43] | I’m real glad everything worked out. | 真高兴一切皆大欢喜 |
[22:45] | You and Robert, me and Steve. | 你和罗伯特,我和史蒂夫 |
[22:48] | Because I really love him. | 因为我真的好爱他 |
[22:56] | There’s my girl. | 大美女 |
[22:59] | I got my pipes all warmed up to sing. | 我刚吊好嗓子 可以唱生日快乐歌了 |
[23:03] | -Now where’s that cake? -I’ll get it. | -蛋糕呢? -我去拿 |
[23:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧? 没事 (布莱迪,生日快乐) |
[23:27] | Hold on. | 等等,忘了这个 |
[23:29] | Forget those wimpy little ones. Wait till you see what I’ve got here. | 你看我带了什么来? |
[23:34] | Look at that. | 超酷的 |
[23:38] | I love you, Steve. | 我爱你…史蒂夫 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry, I should never have said that. It’s just that… | 对不起 我不该这么说,只是… |
[23:45] | I love you and I fucked everything up, and now it’s too late. | 我爱你,我把一切搞砸了 现在太迟了 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry I’m doing this. I’m sorry. Please don’t look at me. | 对不起,我不该这样 拜托,别看我 |
[23:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:01] | You do? | 真的? |
[24:05] | I mean, come on. | 当然 |
[24:08] | What about Debbie? | 那黛比呢? |
[24:11] | I know, but… | 我知道,但是… |
[24:14] | Miranda, you’re the one. | 米兰达,你才是我的最爱 |
[24:24] | We’re getting the candle! | -我们在拿蛋糕 |
[24:26] | Hello. Where is cake? | -蛋糕呢? |
[24:27] | Will you look at the candle that Steve brought? | 看,史蒂夫带来的蜡烛 |
[24:37] | Look at the candle. | 看蜡烛,爹地正在点蜡烛 那是数字“一” |
[25:02] | Make a wish, Brady. | 布莱迪,许愿 |
[25:17] | Did you make a wish? | 你许愿了吗? |
[25:22] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[25:24] | Three weeks later Miranda and Steve got their wish. | 三星期后米兰达和史蒂夫 |
[25:28] | They were back together. | 如愿以偿,两人又复合了 |
[25:33] | From a one-year-old’s birthday party to a 1.:00 a.m. dinner party. | 从一岁生日派对 到凌晨一点的晚宴… |
[25:38] | Hi. I’m here to meet Aleksandr Petrovsky. | 你好 我来见亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 |
[25:42] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[26:06] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[26:09] | Don’t you mean good morning? | -应该是“早安”吧 |
[26:11] | You look lovely. | -你好美 |
[26:14] | -I’m just wearing my pajamas. -You know, you’re late. | -我只是穿睡衣来 -你迟到了 |
[26:17] | -It’s 1 :03. -Sorry, I don’t wear a watch. | -一点零三分 -抱歉,我没戴表 |
[26:20] | How did you ever know your time? | -那么你怎么知道几点了? |
[26:22] | I find that someone will always tell me. | -因为有人会提醒我 |
[26:26] | 1 :03, did you say? | 你刚说一点零三分了? |
[26:29] | 1 :04. | 一点零四分了 |
[26:35] | It’s very Red downstairs. | 楼下一片红彤彤 (又指:红军) |
[26:37] | Sadly, it’s what’s expected of Russia. | 真遗憾 这就是一般人对苏俄的印象 |
[26:42] | So what’s all this? | -什么好菜? |
[26:45] | Potatoes with little dill, herring… | -马铃薯加点莳萝 |
[26:49] | beet salad, more red… | 鲱鱼、甜菜沙拉…更红 |
[26:52] | veal in aspic. | 小牛肉加花色肉冻 |
[26:55] | What exactly is aspic? | 什么是花色肉冻? |
[26:58] | Kind of a meat Jell-o? | 肉做的果冻? |
[27:01] | Try it. It’s yummy. | 吃吃看,超赞的 |
[27:04] | Do you always eat this late at night? | -你都这么晚才吃饭? |
[27:06] | I usually work all night. For me it’s not late. | -我常整夜工作,现在不算晚 |
[27:09] | -You work all night painting? -Painting, sculpture, whatever. | -整夜画画? -画画、雕刻…都有 |
[27:12] | I have a bit of an art question. | 我对艺术有个小疑问 |
[27:16] | -As you know, Alexander…. -Aleksandr. | -亚里山大… -亚力山大 |
[27:24] | Say ”Alek.” | -亚里山大 -亚力… |
[27:31] | Call me Bob. | -亚力山大 -叫我鲍伯吧 |
[27:38] | So, I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[27:40] | I write a column for a newspaper. | 为报社写专栏 |
[27:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:56] | Drink? | -喝什么? |
[27:57] | -What are you drinking? -Water. | -你喝什么? 水 |
[28:00] | In that case I’ll have a vodka martini, please. | 那么麻烦给我伏特加马丁尼 |
[28:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:06] | Well, Bob… | 鲍伯,我很久没这么晚出去玩 |
[28:08] | this is the latest I’ve been up in quite a while. | |
[28:11] | I even had to take a little disco nap. Remember those? | 我甚至要来个小睡 你还记起迪斯可的岁月吗? |
[28:16] | My spies told me you were quite the regular at Studio 54. | 有密探向我透露 你是54摄影棚酒吧的常客 |
[28:20] | That must have been an amazing time. | 那一定超有趣的 |
[28:26] | Why don’t you tell me about that? | 透露一下内幕消息吧 |
[28:30] | What is there to remember? | 要说什么?玛莎葛兰姆的脸孔 |
[28:32] | Martha Graham’s face, Andy Warhol’s wig. | 还是安迪华荷的假发? |
[28:36] | That’s about it. | 没什么好说的 |
[28:37] | I rarely think about the past, but I care about… | 我很少想到过往的岁月 |
[28:41] | what can happen today. Tonight. | 我只想到今天 或是今晚会发生什么事 |
[28:45] | What may happen tomorrow. | 明天会怎么样?对吧? |
[28:47] | Yes? | |
[28:59] | I have something to show you, and I don’t want you to freak out. | 我有东西要让你看 但你别吓到了 |
[29:06] | oh, man. | 天啊,怎么光溜溜? |
[29:09] | -Where did it all go? -I shaved. | -我刮掉了 |
[29:12] | Bummer. | -超讨厌 |
[29:14] | Look, I know you enjoy a full bush. | 我知道你喜欢浓密体毛 |
[29:18] | But there’s something I should tell you. | 但我有件事要告诉你 |
[29:21] | There is one moment in every relationship… | 在每段男女恋情中 总会有这惊险的一刻… |
[29:24] | where you risk letting someone know the real you. | 让对方认识真正的你 |
[29:27] | I’m a working woman… | 我是个上班女郎 |
[29:29] | and I don’t have time for you to be down there searching for it. | 没那么多时间让你东找西找 |
[29:33] | So I wanted to make everything nice and simple. | 所以我决定一切清楚简单就好 |
[29:38] | This was not that moment. | 但这不是我说的那一刻 |
[29:41] | -How long have you lived in New York? -A long time. | -你住纽约多久了? -很久了 |
[29:44] | off and on Paris, London, and a few other places. | 也住过巴黎、伦敦 还有其他地方 |
[29:47] | -I like New York. It’s honest. -Honest? | -我喜欢纽约,这是实话 -实话? |
[29:51] | There’s no big smile on its face. It’s dark, painful…. | 纽约不是那种洋溢欢乐的城市 |
[29:55] | I like it. | 而是深沉苦痛,我喜欢 |
[29:56] | okay, you are way too Russian. | 真像典型的俄国佬 |
[29:59] | You’d get a girl out of bed to tell her you like pain? | 你让女孩子大半夜不睡 告诉她你喜欢品尝苦痛? |
[30:03] | It’s 2:00 a.m. Lighten up, Bob. | 现在是凌晨两点,打起精神 |
[30:08] | Don’t you know any jokes? | 你会讲笑话吗? |
[30:11] | -More meat? -Fruit and tea. | -又是肉? -水果、还有茶 |
[30:15] | We sweeten our tea with black cherries. It’s good. | 我们用黑樱桃增加茶的甜味 很棒的 |
[30:20] | Try it. You’ll like it. | 喝喝看,你会爱上的 |
[30:27] | -Fruit? -I’m not really a fruit person. | -水果? -我一向不爱吃水果 |
[30:30] | Take a banana. Put it in your purse for breakfast. | 放根香蕉在你皮包里 可以当早餐 |
[30:33] | I insist. | 听我的话 |
[30:42] | There is a banana in your purse, or are you just very happy to see me? | 你那么高兴是因为见到我 还是因为香蕉(又指阴茎)? |
[30:48] | You asked for a joke. | 是你叫我讲笑话的 |
[30:55] | At exactly 3.:01… | 就在凌晨三点零一分 我们在画廊前停车 |
[30:58] | we pulled up in front of the gallery to see if art was alive and awake. | 去瞧一瞧那位艺术家 是否还活着、醒着 |
[31:05] | -My purse, I left it in the cab. -Taxi! | -我的皮包,忘在车上了 -计程车 |
[31:12] | Wait! | 等等,等一下… |
[31:14] | Don’t go! Wait a minute! | |
[31:21] | Here we go. | |
[31:42] | Do you want to give her a banana? | 你要把香蕉给她吗? |
[31:53] | of all my odd dates, this was number one. | 在我所有怪异的约会经验中 这肯定是最另类的 |
[32:02] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[32:07] | Hi. | -晚安 |
[32:08] | Where do you go? Where do you wanna go? | -去哪里? |
[32:26] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪里? |
[32:28] | I asked him to wait so we could have proper good night. | 我叫他稍等 我们可以互道晚安 |
[32:37] | -Thanks for dinner. -You’re welcome. | 谢谢你的晚餐 别客气 |
[32:40] | I live right near here. | 我就住附近 |
[32:43] | -I thought you lived way downtown. -That is near. | -我以为你住在市中心 -没多远 |
[32:49] | You can take the boy out of Studio 54… | 你可以试着忘记54俱乐部 |
[32:52] | but you can’t take Studio 54 out of the boy. | 但那段过去永远是你的一部分 |
[32:55] | You are funny. | 你很幽默 |
[32:58] | Light. | 风趣 |
[33:03] | So not tonight? | 今晚不行? |
[33:26] | And he tasted like black cherries. | 他像品尝黑樱桃般慢慢品味 |