时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | In autumn, New Yorkers treat every nice day… | 在秋天纽约客 |
[00:53] | as if it could be their last. | 尽情享受每一个好天气 |
[00:57] | I’ll have another if you will. What do you say? | -如果可以的话我要再来一杯 |
[01:00] | You’re a bad influence. | -你会把我带坏 |
[01:02] | I waited and waited. | -我等了好久 |
[01:03] | You said to meet you at the subway. | -你说过在地铁站会合 |
[01:05] | I was at the subway. I was at the foot of the stairs. | 我在地铁站楼梯下面等你 |
[01:08] | You was at the subway? You was in the subway. | 你在地铁站外面? 你跑到地铁站里面了 |
[01:11] | You don’t know how to give directions…. | 你连路都说不清楚 |
[01:13] | -That’s gonna be us in 30 years. -Please don’t say that. | -那是30年后的我们 -拜托你别那么说 |
[01:16] | I’m kidding, that could never be us. | -开玩笑的,我们不会那样 |
[01:18] | That already was us, remember? | -我们已经那样了,记得吗? |
[01:20] | But that was then. | 但那是以前的事 |
[01:21] | So for the future, I don’t want to become that. | 未来我不想变成那样 |
[01:25] | I don’t want you to worry about becoming that. | 别担心你会变成那样 |
[01:28] | okay, I won’t. | 我不会担心的 |
[01:31] | -Anything else we don’t want? -Yeah. | 我们还不喜欢哪些事呢? |
[01:33] | I don’t want you paying for these beers. | 我不要你付啤酒钱 |
[01:36] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[01:38] | Your turn. | -现在轮到你了 |
[01:39] | okay. | -好吧 |
[01:40] | I don’t want to become your mother. | -我不想当你的老妈子 |
[01:42] | That’s a good one. | -说得好 |
[01:44] | I don’t want to slack off like I used to. | -我不要像以前那么懒 |
[01:46] | I don’t want to be so moody. This is fun. | -我不要那么暴躁 |
[01:49] | I don’t want to lose you again. | -这真的很有趣 -我再也不想失去你 |
[01:51] | Even if I screw up all the other stuff, that’s the one that matters. | 即使我搞砸了别的事 这是最重要的 |
[01:57] | I don’t want to lose you either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[02:01] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗? |
[02:07] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[02:10] | Yes. | 对,你愿意吗? |
[02:12] | Will you? | |
[02:14] | Hell, yeah! | 当然愿意 |
[02:16] | Some couples have to say their ”I don’t’s”… | 有些伴侣得说出 他们不喜欢的事 |
[02:18] | before they can ever imagine saying their ”I do’s. ” | 才能说出“我愿意” |
[02:29] | Eighy blocks and a world away… | 在八十条街外的另一个世界 |
[02:31] | I was enjoying a different kind of happy hour. | 我在亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基家 |
[02:34] | At Aleksandr Petrovsky’s. | 享受完全不同的快乐时光 |
[02:36] | That’s pretty. What is that? | 好美,那是什么曲子? 草莓 |
[02:53] | This little tune I have made up for you. | 这是我帮你写的曲子 |
[02:56] | What? | 什么?不可能 |
[02:57] | -No, you didn’t. -Yes, I did. | 那是真的 |
[03:03] | Which means woman with luminous, shining… | 意思是“有双明眸的女人” |
[03:07] | sparkling eyes. | |
[03:21] | That is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard in my life. | 这是我一辈子听过最老套的话 |
[03:25] | Ick. | |
[03:26] | I know. I can’t even look at you all, I’m so embarrassed. | 我知道,我根本不敢看你们 我觉得很不好意思 |
[03:30] | It all sounds very old-world to me. | 我觉得很古典 |
[03:33] | Very 18th century Russia. | 就跟18世纪的俄国一样 |
[03:35] | And I live in New York City, circa now. | 现在我住在纽约 |
[03:37] | I think it’s romantic if someone offers me a seat on the subway. | 在地铁里有人让坐就很浪漫了 |
[03:40] | That is romantic. | 那真的很浪漫 |
[03:42] | We are just starved for real romance, and that is the sad truth. | 我们渴望真的浪漫 那是个悲伤的事实 |
[03:46] | I’m not starved. Smith is in L.A. for the week… | 我才不渴望,史密斯在洛杉矶 |
[03:49] | and he calls me every night before he goes to sleep. | 他每晚打电话给我 |
[03:51] | Phone sex doesn’t count. | -电话性爱不算数 |
[03:53] | I’m drinking a glass of wine while we do it. | -我会边做边喝酒 |
[03:55] | I want to hear more about the romance. What else did he do? | 我想多听些浪漫故事 |
[03:59] | There was one more thing. | 他还做了什么? 还有一件事 |
[04:01] | But if I tell you, it’ll be the ”Ick” heard around the world. | 但如果我告诉你们 那会成为全世界最老套的事 |
[04:05] | It will not. | 才不会 |
[04:07] | You know the song he wrote for me? | -他帮我写了一首曲子 |
[04:09] | Yeah, ick. | -对,恶心 |
[04:11] | It had a name. | 它有个名字 法文是… |
[04:19] | The woman with eyes that…. | “有双明眸的…” |
[04:22] | Sparkle. | “女人” |
[04:23] | -What’s French for ”Ick”? -”Eek.” | 法文的恶心要怎么说? |
[04:25] | And I swear, while he was playing it, I floated up out of my body… | 他弹琴时我的灵魂出窍 |
[04:30] | and I was on the ceiling, looking down at myself, thinking: | 俯瞰着自己 |
[04:34] | ”Come on.” | 心想“少来了” |
[04:35] | He was just expressing genuine emotion in an old-fashioned way. | 他用古老的方式 表达自己的情感 |
[04:39] | But it’s not genuine, it’s pure show. | 那一点都不动人,只是在表演 |
[04:41] | I can’t stand all that artificial hoo-hah. | 我受不了做作的行为 |
[04:44] | That’s why I proposed to Steve over $3 beers. | 所以我用一杯三块的啤酒 跟史蒂夫求婚 |
[04:50] | You proposed? | -你跟他求婚? |
[04:52] | You proposed marriage? | -你要他娶你? |
[04:54] | okay. Everybody, stop. | 大伙们,别说了 |
[04:56] | It’s not a big deal, I am not engaged… | 那不是什么大事 |
[04:59] | I’m not doing the big circus wedding. | 我没有订婚 我不希望有铺张的婚礼 |
[05:01] | There will be no white dress or bridesmaids, or posed pictures. | 我不要婚纱、伴娘跟婚纱照 |
[05:04] | I hate all that shit. | 我讨厌那些东西 |
[05:06] | That’s your choice. Every bride has to find her own style. | 那是你的选择 每个新娘的风格都不一样 |
[05:11] | When is it gonna be? | 婚期是什么时候? |
[05:13] | As soon as I find some place that doesn’t make me hurl. | 我得先找到 |
[05:15] | It’s just going to be a simple, nothing thing. I don’t even care about the wedding. | 不会让我破口大骂的地方 我甚至不在乎婚礼 |
[05:20] | I just want to be with Steve. | 我只想跟史蒂夫在一起 |
[05:24] | This is exactly what I don’t want. | -米兰达 -我就是不要你们这样 |
[05:26] | No tears. | -别哭了 |
[05:27] | oh, my God. | -我的天啊 |
[05:29] | I can’t believe it. | -我不敢相信 |
[05:30] | That’s it, you’re all freaking me out. | -你们吓坏我了 |
[05:34] | Samantha, I expected more from you. | 莎曼珊,我以为你不会这样 |
[05:40] | He just felt inspired to write her a song… | 他得到灵感为她写了一首歌 |
[05:43] | and then he played it for her. | 还弹给她听 |
[05:45] | Isn’t that the most romantic thing you’ve ever heard? | -那真的很浪漫吧? |
[05:48] | Not bad. I used to play clarinet when I was little. | -还不错 |
[05:51] | This is so good, you have to have some. | -我小时候会吹竖笛 -好好吃,来一口吧 |
[05:55] | Doesn’t that taste like real butter pecan? | 吃起来很像 真的奶油山核桃吧? |
[05:58] | If that’s what we’re playing, sure. | 如果我们得这么玩 |
[06:00] | I can pretend this whipped flavored air is the real thing. | 好吧,我可以假装它是真的 真好吃 |
[06:04] | It’s like something out of a Victorian novel. People just don’t do those things anymore. | 那像是维多利亚时代的小说 现在的人不会再那么做 |
[06:09] | I can be romantic, too, you know. | -我也可以很浪漫 |
[06:11] | Honey, I know you can. | -甜心,我知道你可以 |
[06:13] | I think it’s romantic that you walk me to Tasti D-Lite every night. | 你陪我走到吃吃看餐厅 就已经够浪漫了 |
[06:16] | Don’t humor me. | 别逗我笑,我知道什么是浪漫 |
[06:18] | I know how to do romance right. It’s not just for foo-foo foreigners. | 不是只有外国人才会那么做 |
[06:22] | In fact, I am gonna take you out for a real romantic night on the town. | 事实上我要带你到城里 度过一个浪漫夜晚 |
[06:27] | Wining and dining, baby. | -我们要享受美酒佳肴 |
[06:29] | -Really? -You bet. | -真的吗? |
[06:31] | Let me get another lick of that. | 没错,我要再舔一口 |
[06:35] | I don’t want to make a big entrance. I don’t want everyone staring at me. | 我不想有个盛大的入场式 让大家都盯着我看 |
[06:39] | And from licking to lugging…. | 从头到尾 |
[06:41] | I just want it to feel like us. | 我希望它有我们的风格 |
[06:43] | Not like one of those millions of cookie-cutter weddings… I’ve had to suffer through. | 不像我讨厌的那些婚礼 |
[06:47] | How do we do that? | -我们该怎么做? |
[06:48] | What about one of those boat rides that goes around the island? | -搭船绕岛一周 |
[06:51] | -That’s different. -We’re not boat people. | 我们不是爱船的人 |
[06:53] | When have we ever been on a boat together, ever? | 我们什么时候搭过船了? |
[06:56] | okay. You got a better idea? | -你有更棒的点子吗? |
[06:59] | Shit. | -该死 |
[07:02] | This is so us, we are pathetic. | 该死 这就是我们,我们太可悲了 |
[07:06] | This gum is like Superglue. Look at this. | -这块口香糖跟三秒胶一样 -你看到了吗? |
[07:09] | You see? We’re bag people, not boat people. | 我们是凡夫俗子 不是爱船的人 |
[07:12] | We should get married right here, in this mess. | 我们应该在这团混乱中 就地成婚 |
[07:15] | We’re going to have to, if I can’t get this gum off. | 如果我没办法把口香糖弄掉 我们真的得那么做 (这是社区园艺计划) |
[07:21] | That’s a nice garden. | 那座花园好漂亮 |
[07:25] | Yeah, it’s pretty. | -没错 |
[07:28] | But not corny. | -不会太俗气 |
[07:30] | What do you think? | -你觉得呢? |
[07:32] | I don’t hate it. | -我不讨厌它 |
[07:36] | The only thing harder than choosing a spot for your wedding… | 有一件事 |
[07:39] | when you hate weddings… | 比挑选结婚地点还难… |
[07:40] | What about a guest book? | -宾客签名簿呢? |
[07:41] | …is choosing a wedding gift for your friend who hates weddings. | -我们在挑选结婚礼物 |
[07:44] | There’s going to be eight of us there. There’s no one to keep track of. | 一共才八个客人 根本不需要签名 |
[07:48] | I can’t believe Miranda is getting married. | 我不敢相信米兰达要结婚了 |
[07:50] | -This is pretty. -She’ll hate that, too domestic. | -这个好漂亮 -她一定会讨厌,太家居感了 |
[07:53] | And too bridey. | -太明亮了 |
[07:55] | Let’s try not to piss her off. | -千万别惹她生气 |
[07:57] | Maybe we should just buy her a stapler… | 我们买个钉书机送她 |
[07:59] | wrap it in brown paper, and just smear some dog poo on it. Think she’d be comfortable with that? | 用牛皮纸包好涂上狗屎 |
[08:06] | Fine, we’ll get the dish. | 好吧,我们就选盘子 |
[08:09] | Ladies, I have something to tell you… | 我得告诉你们一件事 |
[08:13] | and you’re not going to like it. | 你们一定会很不高兴 |
[08:14] | If you get married and leave me all alone, I will kill you. | 如果你也要丢下我去结婚 我会杀了你 |
[08:18] | As you know, I have always loved my body just the way it is. | 我一直都很喜欢我的身体 |
[08:21] | My legs are fantastic, I have killer abs… | 我有双美腿,平坦的小腹 |
[08:24] | my ass is perfection– | 我的臀部非常完美… |
[08:26] | Is this the part we’re not gonna like? | -我们不会喜欢这个? |
[08:27] | But I have decided, after careful consideration… | -但经过深思熟虑后 |
[08:31] | that I might be ready for bigger boobs. | 我决定要去隆乳 |
[08:34] | Since when? | -你怎么会那么想? |
[08:36] | Since I had a cold, hard dose of reality… | -因为我看到残酷的事实 |
[08:40] | from this. Look. | -就是这个,你们看 |
[08:42] | You’re in in Touch magazine? | -你上了“触碰杂志” |
[08:44] | -And that’s your source of reality? -Yes. | -你透过它看到事实? -对 |
[08:47] | They named Smith Jerrod the number one hot guy to watch. | 他们票选出史密斯 是头号大帅哥 |
[08:50] | They followed him all over town for a week. I’m in half the pictures. | 他们跟着他全城跑 |
[08:54] | There are my boobs on Wednesday. | 我经常在照片里出现 |
[08:56] | See how small they are? | 那是我星期三的咪咪 你看到它们有多小了吗? |
[08:58] | There they are again on Thursday. | 然后是我星期四的咪咪 |
[09:00] | Teeny-tiny. | 真的是超小的 |
[09:01] | And there they are having lunch. You can barely see them. | 这是它们在吃午餐的样子 |
[09:04] | I should’ve brought my Loupe. | 得用放大镜才能看到它们 |
[09:06] | I can’t believe you would actually consider having a boob job. | 我不敢相信你要隆乳 |
[09:09] | I can’t believe you went to Planet Hollywood. | 我不敢相信 你去了好莱坞星球餐厅 |
[09:11] | You are a confident, intelligent woman. Why would you want to look like a bimbo? | 你是个充满自信的聪明女人 谁想被当成波霸? |
[09:16] | I wouldn’t be getting the watermelon freakshow kind. | 我不会把咪咪 变得跟西瓜一样大 |
[09:19] | I’d get something tasteful, something like… | 我会把胸部整得很有气质 |
[09:22] | yours. | 就跟你一样 |
[09:24] | Yours are good. | -你的胸部很好看 |
[09:26] | Mine? | -真的吗? |
[09:28] | -What’s wrong with mine? -They’re not bad, either. | 我的胸部哪里不好? |
[09:31] | Let’s see. | -它们也不赖,让我看看 |
[09:32] | okay, all right. Get hers. | -好吧 |
[09:35] | No. | -去摸她的 -不 |
[09:37] | A few days later, the rain came. | 几天后天空下起大雨 |
[09:40] | Listen, you will like this poem. | 听着,你会喜欢这首诗 |
[09:42] | Poem? | |
[09:44] | And so did the poetry. | 空气中诗意盎然 |
[09:45] | ”So long had life together been | “共处的生活漫长悠久 |
[09:48] | ”that once the snow began to fall | 雪开始下” |
[09:50] | ”it seemed unending | “像没完没了” |
[09:52] | ”that, iest the flakes should make her eyelids wince | “唯恐雪花使她闭上双眼” |
[09:57] | ”I’d shield them with my hand | “我用手挡着 |
[09:59] | ”and they, pretending not to believe the cherishing of eyes | 他们假装不相信” “双眼的思念 |
[10:02] | ”would beat against my palm like butterflies” | 会敲痛我的掌心” “它们就像蝴蝶一样” |
[10:11] | That is some serious stuff. | 那真的好严肃 |
[10:13] | Had enough, huh? | -你受不了了? |
[10:14] | No, it’s beautiful. | -不,它真的好美 |
[10:18] | How about I read you a little bit of my favorite poetry? | 要不要听我念 我最喜欢的诗? |
[10:22] | Please. | 请吧 |
[10:26] | ”Cocktails at Tiffany’s calls for classic charm. | “蒂芙妮的鸡尾酒会 弥漫着古典迷人气息” |
[10:30] | ”oscar de la Renta sleeveless silk faille… | “奥斯卡德拉伦塔的无袖上衣 |
[10:34] | ”full-skirted dress… | 丝质长洋装” |
[10:36] | ”with black patent leather bow-belt.” | “黑色花纹低腰皮带” |
[10:41] | Now, that is pure poetry. | 那真的很有诗意 |
[10:44] | oscar is a good friend of mine. I’ll tell him you like the dress. | 奥斯卡跟我是好朋友 我会告诉他你喜欢那套洋装 |
[10:48] | oscar? | -你叫他奥斯卡? |
[10:50] | You call him ”oscar”? It’s his name, isn’t it? | -那是他的名字,对吧? |
[10:55] | So, you feel uncomfortable with poetry. Why is that? | 你不喜欢诗,为什么? |
[11:03] | I’m sorry. Perhaps we were not properly introduced. | 对不起,或许你还不认识我 |
[11:08] | I write a column based on the assumption… | 我在写一个专栏 |
[11:10] | that romance is either dead or just… | 主题是浪漫已死 |
[11:13] | phony. | 或浪漫是虚假的 |
[11:15] | -You think I’m phony? -No, not at all. | -你觉得我很假? -不是那样的 |
[11:18] | I’m the one that feels like a phony. | 是我觉得很虚假 |
[11:21] | Frankly, I’m just not used to… | 老实说 |
[11:25] | these grand gestures. | 我不习惯这么夸张的恋情 |
[11:27] | You mean, no other man, no one ever… | 其他男人没念诗给你听过 |
[11:30] | read you a little poem… | 或是为你弹琴? |
[11:33] | or played a little music for you? | 他们不曾那么做过 |
[11:40] | No, they have not. | 哇 |
[11:46] | okay. | 好吧 |
[11:55] | I’m in over my head. Where are you? | -我昏头了,你在哪里? |
[11:57] | Shopping for a wedding dress on my lunch hour. | -买婚纱 |
[11:59] | I said no white, no ivory. | 我说不要白色或象牙白的 |
[12:02] | Nothing that says virgin. | 我不要有“处女”意义的婚纱 |
[12:04] | I have a child. The jig is up. | 我有个孩子,就那么简单 |
[12:08] | Yesterday… | 昨天俄国佬念俄国诗给我听 |
[12:09] | the Russian read me a Russian poem, but in English. | 但他用的是英文 |
[12:13] | Are you just making this stuff up now? | -那是你编出来的吗? |
[12:16] | No, and this might sound crazy… | -不 |
[12:18] | but I don’t think it’s an act. | 这听起来或许很疯狂 |
[12:20] | I think he actually means it. | 我不觉得他是装的 他是玩真的 |
[12:24] | That doesn’t make it okay. | 那不代表一切没事 |
[12:26] | Has he considered your feelings? | 他有考虑到你的感觉吗? |
[12:28] | You’re right, he’s a selfish pig. | -你说得对,他是个自私鬼 |
[12:30] | I’m serious. | -我是认真的 |
[12:32] | I think you should tell him that this whole romance thing… | 你应该告诉他 |
[12:35] | gives you the icks, turns your stomach, and that he’s dating you… | 这些浪漫把戏让你觉得想吐 |
[12:38] | -not Anna Karenina. -I’ll tell him that. | -他不是要追安娜卡列妮娜 |
[12:41] | I can’t tell him that. | -我不能那样告诉他 |
[12:43] | Let me ask you something. | 我得问你一件事 |
[12:45] | If you’re so anti-romance, why are you having a wedding at all? | 如果你那么反对浪漫 为什么还要举行婚礼? |
[12:49] | Why not just go down to City Hall and get it over with? | 你为什么不到市政厅 公证结婚? |
[12:53] | I thought about that… | 我想过,但我发现 |
[12:55] | but then I realized I actually do want to say those vows out loud… | 我想大声说出我的婚誓 |
[12:59] | to Steve, in front of the people I care about. | 让史蒂夫跟我在乎的人都听到 |
[13:02] | Are you gagging over there? | -你在偷笑吗? |
[13:04] | No, the opposite. | -不,完全相反 |
[13:06] | My God, Miranda. | 天啊,米兰达 |
[13:08] | You were my cynical touchstone. | 你是我的挖苦指标 |
[13:10] | Do you promise to still be cynical even after you’re married? | 答应我 婚后你还是会这么刻薄? |
[13:13] | I do. | 我会的 |
[13:15] | I have got to go, there’s a big pile of tutus coming at me. | 我得挂电话了 我看到一件超夸张的婚纱 |
[13:19] | okay, we need to have another talk. | 我们得再好好谈一谈 (诗与浪漫主义) |
[13:26] | one of the great things about living in New York City… | 住在纽约市的优点之一 |
[13:29] | is that you don’t have to sugarcoat your feelings. | 就是你不必伪装自己的感觉 |
[13:32] | But have New York women settled for a sugar-free existence as well? | 但纽约女人安于 没有甜言蜜语的世界吗? |
[13:38] | We accept Tasti D-Lite instead of real ice cream. | 我们愿意到吃吃看餐厅 放弃了超级美味的冰淇淋 |
[13:41] | Emails instead of love songs, jokes instead of poetry. | 用电子邮件代替情歌 用玩笑代替诗 |
[13:46] | It’s no wonder that when faced with the real thing… | 难怪面对真正的浪漫时 |
[13:48] | we can’t stomach it. | 我们都会觉得受不了 |
[13:50] | Is it something we could learn to digest… | 那是我们可以 学着消化的事吗? |
[13:53] | or have we become romance-intolerant? | 或是我们变成无法接受浪漫? |
[14:02] | 然后第三道菜我们想点鹅肝 接下来是勃艮第牛肉 | |
[14:05] | we would like the fois gras… | 奶油蔬菜 那是哈利的浪漫 夏绿蒂非常喜欢 |
[14:07] | avec les legumes followed by the boeuf bourguignon | |
[14:11] | It was Harry’s version of a serenade, and Charlotte ate it right up. | 角 la cr豕me. |
[14:15] | Et en fin, the plat du fromage. | 最后是起司 |
[14:17] | The plate or the cart? We have a lovely cheese cart. | 你要起司碟还是用车? 我们有很精美的起司盛放车 |
[14:20] | Mais oui! Bring us the cart. | 是的,请用车送上来 |
[14:22] | Tout de suite, for my sweetie. | 那非常适合我太太 |
[14:25] | I had no idea you could speak French so well, honey. | 我不知道 你的法文说得那么好 |
[14:28] | The French learned romance from me, baby. | 法国人的浪漫是跟我学的 宝贝 |
[14:34] | Downtown, in the name of boob job research… | 在城里有个女人 在做隆乳手术研究 |
[14:37] | Samantha decided to go where the biggest crop would be on display. | 莎曼珊决定到大波霸 最常去的地方 |
[14:42] | Some were little boobs. | -有些人的咪咪很小 |
[14:44] | -That’s okay. -Not so bad. | -还不错 |
[14:46] | Some were big boobs. | 有些人的咪咪很大 |
[14:53] | Some were ridiculously big boobs. | -有些人的咪咪大到不像话 |
[14:55] | oh, boy. okay. That’s my wife, right there. | -天啊,我要娶她为妻 |
[14:59] | And then there were the two biggest boobs of all… | 然后咪咪最大的女人 |
[15:02] | right beside her. | 走到她身边 |
[15:11] | Can I get you something? | 需要我效劳吗? |
[15:12] | You either have the most naturally beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen… | 你的胸部真的非常自然漂亮 |
[15:17] | or I need the name of your doctor. | 如果不是天生的话 我想知道你的医生是谁 |
[15:19] | You want Dr. Bevel. He’s the best. | 你需要贝佛医生,他是最棒的 |
[15:21] | They paid for themselves in tips alone. | 光是小费都很值得 |
[15:28] | Meanwhile, back in the 18th century…. | 同时回到18世纪 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. Is this a formal sleep over? | 抱歉 我得穿着正式来你家过夜吗? |
[15:41] | There’s an opening at the Met tonight. | 茶花女要在大都会歌剧院开演 |
[15:43] | It’s La Traviata, and you’re going with me. | 你要跟我一起去 |
[15:45] | Man, I was this close to throwing out my ballgown… | 我差点就要换上正式礼服了 |
[15:49] | but I ignored my instincts. | 但我还是不顾我的直觉 |
[15:51] | -All right, I’ll go home and change. -No, this’ll be much faster. | -我回家换衣服 -不,这样子比较快 |
[15:54] | Come on. | 到这里来 |
[16:02] | Come on, open it. | 快打开它 |
[16:19] | Tonight, only your poetry, not mine. | 今晚以你的浪漫为主 我不重要 |
[16:22] | From the magazine. You like it? | 我从杂志上看到的 你喜欢吗? |
[16:25] | If I had been on a romance-free diet, this seemed like a good time to binge. | 如果我一直在避免浪漫 |
[16:33] | That was the most romantic, elegant… | 看来我得抛开顾忌 那是最浪漫优雅… |
[16:40] | Pardon me, that was weird. | 对不起,那真的很奇怪 |
[16:45] | …decadent, seven-course…. | 颓废的七道菜… |
[16:52] | I’m sorry, honey. | 抱歉,甜心 |
[16:56] | oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[16:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[17:09] | Honey? | 甜心,你会很久吗? |
[17:11] | Are you gonna be long in there? | 或许 |
[17:13] | Maybe. Definitely. Why? | 一定会,怎么了? |
[17:17] | It’s okay, I’ll go to the other one. | 没关系,我去另外一间 |
[17:19] | When you splurge on a romantic seven-course meal… | 当你吃下七道佳肴 |
[17:22] | you generally want to remember every bite. | 你会怀念每一口的味道 |
[17:25] | There was the soup course. | 有汤、甜点 |
[17:27] | The dessert course. | |
[17:28] | And all those other yummy courses in between. | 还有各式美食 |
[17:31] | That’s gotta be it. | 应该没事,我都拉完了 |
[17:33] | I’m done. | |
[17:35] | Harry and Charlotte had romance shooting out of them every 20 minutes… | 哈利跟夏绿蒂的浪漫 |
[17:39] | I’m not. | 每隔20分钟发作一次 |
[17:41] | …for the rest of the night. | 他们拉了一整晚的肚子 |
[17:42] | I wouldn’t go in there if I were you. It’s not pleasant. | -如果我是你,我不会进去 |
[17:45] | I can’t make it to the other one. | -我来不及到另外一间了 |
[17:47] | It was the fucking fromage. | 都是起司害的 |
[17:49] | Don’t! | |
[17:50] | That fucking fromage. | 该死的起司 |
[17:56] | Look out, I’m coming in. | 小心,我来了 |
[18:00] | Surviving a night of food poisoning together… | 严重拉肚子一整晚 |
[18:02] | wasn’t the stuff of great romance… | 不是什么浪漫的事 |
[18:04] | but it was the stuff of lasting love. | 但那会是恋人间的永久回忆 |
[18:11] | Meanwhile, a funny thing happened on the way to the opera. | 同时在前往歌剧院的路上 发生了一件很有趣的事 |
[18:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[18:19] | What? | |
[18:21] | This music, this place. | 这首曲子 这个地方 |
[18:25] | You. | 你 |
[18:28] | Isn’t it perfect? | 它真的很完美吧? |
[18:31] | Would you dance with me? | 你愿意跟我跳舞吗? |
[18:38] | It was the most romantic moment. | 那是最浪漫的一刻 等一下,那位小姐昏倒了 |
[18:47] | Are you okay? | -你没事吧? -她没事吧? |
[18:51] | No. | 不,我受不了了 |
[18:53] | It’s too much. | 我是美国人 |
[18:55] | I’m an American. You got to take it down a notch. | 你得一步一步慢慢来 |
[19:00] | -Does she need any help? -No, he’s got her. | -她需要帮忙吗? -不,他抱住她了 |
[19:03] | And then a quarter pounder with cheese… | 还要一个麦香堡 |
[19:08] | McNuggets. | 跟起司口味的麦克鸡块 |
[19:09] | Would you like to super size that? | 你要超大份的吗? |
[19:12] | -Can you handle it? -Absolutely. | -你吃得完吗? -当然 |
[19:15] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry about the opera. | -关于歌剧的事我很抱歉 |
[19:21] | Don’t be silly. | -别傻了,下次再说吧 |
[19:22] | Another time, another dress. | 再换一套衣服 |
[19:28] | May I offer you a fry? | 你要吃根薯条吗? |
[19:31] | They’re French. | -它们有法国的感觉喔 |
[19:33] | Then…. | -那么说的话… |
[19:47] | I think I might be up for a quick spin now. | 我想在这里跳支舞 |
[19:51] | If you’ll still have me. | -如果你还愿意跟我一起跳舞 |
[19:53] | of course. | -那当然 |
[19:59] | That’ll be $9.54. | 一共是九块五角四分 |
[20:07] | And there, beneath the fluorescent moonlight… | 在皎洁的月光下 |
[20:11] | I was finally laughing with romance… | 我终于因为浪漫开怀大笑 |
[20:13] | and not at it. | 而不是故作姿态 |
[20:17] | If I went any bigger than this, I think I’d look ridiculous, don’t you? | 如果我变得比这个大 看起来会很可笑吧? |
[20:21] | That’s not my work. | 那跟我无关,但她是我的客人 |
[20:23] | But I did hers. And hers, right before the Golden Globes. | 我在她得金球奖前帮她动刀 |
[20:26] | They’re winners. | 它们真的谋杀了不少底片 |
[20:28] | other arm, please. | 请把另一只手臂抬高 |
[20:31] | I have an event in two months that I’d really like to have a little cleavage for. | 两个月后我得公开亮相 |
[20:36] | Will they be up and running by then? | 到时候我的胸部可以见人吧? |
[20:38] | You have a lump I’d like you to have checked before we begin our work. | 你的乳房有硬块 我希望在动手术前先做检查 |
[20:42] | It’s right here, you can feel it yourself. | -就在这里,你可以摸摸看 |
[20:45] | -Are you kidding? -I’m afraid not. | -你是在开玩笑吧? 恐怕不是的 |
[20:49] | okay, but it’s not serious, right? | 好吧,但不严重吧? |
[20:53] | It’s probably just a cyst, but we want to be absolutely sure. | 很可能只是囊肿 |
[20:56] | I’d like to have it looked at as soon as possible. | 但我们得确定一下 我要你尽快去做检查,好吗? |
[21:05] | By Miranda’s wedding day, I thought the whole world had gone romantic… | 米兰达结婚那天 我以为一切都会很浪漫 |
[21:09] | when Samantha insisted on picking me up in a cab. | 莎曼珊坚持搭计程车来接我 |
[21:13] | What has come over you? This is a 100 blocks out of your way. | -你是怎么了? |
[21:16] | Now we’re going to 10th and Sixth Avenue, please. | -请到第六街跟第十大道口 |
[21:18] | -You look nice. -So do you. | -你看起来很漂亮 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | -你也是 |
[21:22] | I had my breast consultation with the plastic surgeon. | 我跟整型外科医生 做了隆乳手术谘询 |
[21:25] | Please tell me you’ve changed your mind. | -告诉我你改变了心意 |
[21:27] | Not exactly. | -不是那样的 |
[21:29] | He found a lump and I had it biopsied. | 他发现肿块,我做了切片检查 |
[21:32] | It turns out I have cancer. | 结果是我得了癌症 |
[21:35] | What? When? | 你…什么?什么时候? |
[21:36] | I had it biopsied on Wednesday and I found out yesterday. | 我在星期三做切片检查 昨天拿到检查报告 |
[21:39] | I’m going to give you all the information, and I don’t want you to get upset or worry. | 我会告诉你详细的情况 别太难过担心 |
[21:44] | The only reason I’m telling you now and not later is… | 我会在这个时候告诉你 |
[21:46] | I didn’t want to accidentally blurt out: | 因为我不想在婚礼中 |
[21:49] | ”I have cancer,” in the middle of Miranda’s wedding. | 大叫着“我得了癌症” |
[21:53] | Could you please take Fifth? Broadway’s a disaster. | 麻烦你走第五大道 百老汇大道塞爆了 |
[21:57] | I’m listening. | -好了,我在听 |
[21:59] | And please don’t tell Charlotte and Miranda. | -别告诉夏绿蒂跟米兰达 |
[22:01] | I don’t want to ruin their days, too. | -我不希望毁了她们的好心情 |
[22:03] | of course, whatever you say. | -当然,你说的都对 |
[22:05] | What exactly do you know? | -你到底知道什么? |
[22:08] | Just that there are cancer cells and I had a mammogram. | -我的乳房有癌细胞 |
[22:10] | They think it’s small, which is a good sign. | 我做了乳房X光像 肿瘤很小,那是件好事 |
[22:13] | I won’t know anything else until they take the fucker out next week. | 下星期他们取出肿瘤前 |
[22:16] | Now you know everything and we can talk about something else. | 我只知道这么多 我们来聊聊别的事吧 |
[22:22] | Do you like my skunk? | 你喜欢我的披肩吗? |
[22:27] | Thank you for telling me. | -谢谢你告诉我 |
[22:28] | Sure. | -没问题 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry to put a big cloud over the whole day. | 抱歉坏了你今天的好心情 |
[22:34] | I know I’m gonna be fine, I know that. | 我知道我一定会没事的 |
[22:38] | It’s just…. | 只是… |
[22:41] | I don’t want to lose my breasts. | 我不想失去我的乳房 |
[22:45] | They’re fabulous. | -它们真的很漂亮 |
[22:46] | They are. | -没错 |
[22:52] | For better, for worse. | -不论好坏 |
[22:54] | For richer, or poorer. | -不论贫富 |
[22:57] | To love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live. | 在有生之年会珍爱彼此 在有生之年会珍爱彼此 |
[23:04] | This is my solemn vow. | -这是我的誓言 -这是我的誓言 |
[23:08] | Now, Miranda. | 现在轮到米兰达了 |
[23:09] | I, Miranda Hobbes… | -我,米兰达霍布斯 -我,米兰达霍布斯 |
[23:13] | take you, Steve Brady… | -愿意接受史蒂夫布莱迪 -愿意接受史蒂夫布莱迪 |
[23:17] | to be my husband. | -成为我的丈夫 -成为我的丈夫 |
[23:20] | Look, Mommy and Daddy are getting married. | 你看,妈妈跟爸爸要结婚了 |
[23:23] | For richer or poorer… | -不论贫富 -不论贫富 |
[23:26] | in sickness and in health… | -不论疾病或健康 -不论疾病或健康 |
[23:29] | to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live. | 在有生之年会珍爱彼此 在有生之年会珍爱彼此 |
[23:36] | This is my solemn vow. | -这是我的誓言 -这是我的誓言 |
[23:39] | Do you promise to uphold these vows you’ve made here today… | 你答应会遵守在亲友面前 |
[23:42] | witnessed by your closest friends and family? | 立下的誓言吗? |
[23:46] | I do. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[23:49] | With the power vested in me by the state of New York… | 根据纽约州赋予我的权力 |
[23:52] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妇 |
[24:02] | Come on, everybody, it’s happy time. | 来吧,大伙们 这是令人高兴的一刻 这是令人高兴的一刻 来吧,这是令人高兴的一刻 |
[24:16] | The one wedding ritual Miranda never had a problem with… | 米兰达不会有意见的婚礼仪式 |
[24:20] | was the part where everyone eats. | 就是婚宴 |
[24:22] | And so we did. | 我们都坐下来大吃一顿 |
[24:24] | Samantha, you look so pretty today. | -莎曼珊,你今天好漂亮 |
[24:26] | -Thanks, I have cancer. -What? | -谢谢,我得了癌症 -什么? |
[24:28] | -Are you okay with drinks? -We’re not okay with drinks. | -饮料还可以吗? |
[24:31] | -Keep them coming. -Cool. | -我们还没喝够,再送过来 -酷啊 |
[24:35] | I like the color of your dress. | -我喜欢你的婚纱颜色 |
[24:37] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[24:38] | I admire you for not pretending. | 我佩服你不喜欢假装 |
[24:42] | Listen, we’re family now… | 听着,现在我们是一家人 |
[24:44] | and there’s something private I want to tell you. | 我要告诉你一件私事 |
[24:48] | You don’t have to. | 你不必那么做 |
[24:49] | The day I married Steve’s father, I wore white. | 我嫁给史蒂夫的爹那天 穿着白色婚纱 |
[24:54] | But I shouldn’t have. | 但我不该那么做 |
[24:56] | I slipped. | 我曾经出轨过一次 |
[24:58] | once, God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我 |
[25:02] | Don’t tell Steve. | 别告诉史蒂夫 |
[25:04] | When I walked down that aisle at St. Agnes… | 我在圣安格斯教堂 走上红毯的那一端 |
[25:07] | I had a white dress on, on the outside… | 外面穿着白色婚纱 |
[25:10] | and my little Jackie on the inside. | 肚里却怀着小积琪 |
[25:25] | Ma, you still hungry? | 妈,你还是肚子饿吗? |
[25:27] | Let’s get some chow. | 我们去吃点东西吧? |
[25:32] | My God, I am legally bound to Steve’s mother. | 天啊,我跟史蒂夫的妈妈 在法律上成了亲戚 |
[25:35] | Hi, again. | -你好 |
[25:37] | Congratulations. | -恭喜你 |
[25:41] | What? Why are you being weird? | -什么?你们怎么怪怪的? |
[25:44] | -We’re not being weird. -We’re just talking. | -我们一点都不奇怪 |
[25:46] | About me, right? | -我们只是在闲聊 |
[25:48] | You think I’m an asshole, that I’ve become one of them… | -在聊我的事吧? |
[25:50] | that I’m a Stepford bride. | 你们觉得我是混蛋 我成了超完美新娘 |
[25:52] | No. | -天啊,不 |
[25:54] | So tell me what you’re talking about. | -告诉我你们在聊什么 |
[25:56] | I’ll tell you tomorrow, I don’t want to ruin your special day. | 我不想毁了你的大喜之日 |
[25:58] | Forget about my special fucking day and be normal. | 别管我的大喜之日 |
[26:01] | Please, I beg of you. | 正常一点,拜托,我求你们 |
[26:08] | I have breast cancer. | -我得了乳癌 |
[26:11] | -What? -See? | -什么? |
[26:13] | Now it’s my special fucking day. | 看吧?这是我的大日子 |
[26:17] | You have breast cancer? | -你得了乳癌? |
[26:18] | Hey, no tears. | -别哭 |
[26:23] | I expected more from you. | 米兰达,我没想到你会这样 |
[26:25] | This is what we were afraid of. | 我们就害怕你会这样 |
[26:27] | Go back to your people, we’ll talk about this later. | 快去招呼客人,我们待会再聊 |
[26:29] | You are my people and we’ll talk about it now! | 你们是我的朋友 我们现在就得谈 |
[26:33] | Start at the beginning. | -从头开始说 |
[26:35] | You are the bossiest bride in the world. | -你是全世界最霸道的新娘 |
[26:38] | Yes I am, and you have to do everything I say. | 没错,你们得照我的话去做 |
[26:44] | Start talking. | -开始说 |
[26:49] | Do you remember when I went…. | -好吧 |
[26:51] | For better or for worse, we were all ourselves that day. | 不论好坏 那天我们都可以做自己 |
[26:57] | Just the way Miranda wanted it. | 就跟米兰达希望的一样 |