时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:34] | We need to find a way to reclaim the Horde-occupied fortress | 我们得想办法为义军夺回 |
[00:37] | for the Rebellion. | 霍德军占领的堡垒 |
[00:38] | So, how are we gonna do this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[00:39] | I’ll teleport ahead to scout a path through their defences. | 我传送到前方突破防御侦查出一条进攻路线 |
[00:42] | And I’ll quietly shoot the closest turrets with my trick arrows. | 我会悄无声息地用魔法剑射掉最近的塔楼 |
[00:46] | You’ll have the advantage in a sneak attack. Go! | 你们就能进行偷袭 上 |
[01:01] | Yes! And now– | 太好了 现在 |
[01:10] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:13] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[01:15] | Tiny Bow, you will be avenged! | 小小鲍 你会复仇的 |
[01:23] | That clearly isn’t going to work. Let’s try this again. | 这样明显没用 我们再试试 |
[02:02] | I shouldn’t be dead. | 我不该死的 |
[02:03] | That turret came out of nowhere. | 那个塔楼是突然冒出来的 |
[02:05] | That’s because you failed to make a successful observation check. | 那是因为你没有成功进行侦测 |
[02:09] | If we’re gonna retake the pass, | 如果我们要夺回那条通道 |
[02:11] | we have to be prepared for anything. | 就必须做好万全准备 |
[02:13] | The pass is the only way in or out of this region. | 只有那条通道才能进出这片区域 |
[02:15] | According to the reports, | 根据报告显示 |
[02:16] | the Horde seized it while we were defending Bright Moon. | 霍德军是在我们守卫明月城时占领了这里 |
[02:19] | So it’s crucial that we get it back. | 所以我们必须要夺回来 |
[02:20] | Why does that mean I have to die? | 那为什么我一定要死 |
[02:23] | And after I made these for you! | 我还给你们做了这些 |
[02:26] | Look. Our plans always fall apart. Always! | 听着 我们的计划总会崩盘 总会崩盘 |
[02:30] | It’d be impressive if wasn’t terrifying. | 要不是结果很可怕 我们还真是挺厉害的 |
[02:32] | We’ve gotten really good at improvising, though. | 不过我们很擅长随机应变 |
[02:35] | If we’re gonna pull this off, | 如果我们要成功 |
[02:37] | we need to come up with a plan that won’t fall apart, | 我们得像一个不会崩盘的计划 |
[02:39] | and a plan that takes into account | 一个考虑到所有条件 |
[02:41] | everything the Horde could possibly throw at us, | 所有霍德军会对我们使的招的计划 |
[02:43] | including surprise attacks. | 包括突袭 |
[02:45] | Okay, but you’re breaking Tiny Bow’s heart. | 好吧 但你伤了小小鲍尔的心 |
[02:48] | I mean, look at his face. | 看看他的脸 |
[02:51] | He’s smiling. | 他在微笑 |
[02:52] | Through his pain, Glimmer. Through his pain. | 尽管他很痛苦 格丽玛 尽管他很痛苦 |
[02:55] | Guys, this pass is important. | 伙计们 这个通道很重要 |
[02:57] | The Horde is not going to give it up without a fight. | 霍德军不会这样拱手让出来 |
[03:00] | It’s obviously gonna be guarded | 这里肯定会有他们 |
[03:02] | by their very best and brightest. | 最精锐的部队进行看守 |
[03:04] | Move those big weapon-y things! | 移开这个大武器 |
[03:06] | Flap those banners! | 拍拍这些旗子 |
[03:08] | Keep doing whatever it is you’re doing, | 继续做你正在做的事 |
[03:10] | guy I’m pointing at. | 我指的家伙 |
[03:11] | Now do a different thing! | 现在去做不一样的事 |
[03:12] | And look sharp, Force Captain’s orders! | 看上去精神点 上尉队长的命令 |
[03:17] | Catra left me in charge. | 卡特拉交给我负责 |
[03:19] | Me. Can you believe it? | 我 你们敢相信吗 |
[03:20] | Uh, no. I really can’t. | 不 我不敢信 |
[03:22] | Ah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[03:24] | She must really trust me. I can’t let her down. | 她肯定很信任我 我不能让她失望 |
[03:27] | Kyle, man the parapets! | 凯尔 竖起防护矮墙 |
[03:29] | I don’t know what those are. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[03:31] | Then find out. | 那就去搞清楚 |
[03:37] | “Scorpia, you’re in charge of the fortress,” She said. | “蝎女 你来负责堡垒” 她是这么说的 |
[03:40] | “Even you can’t mess this up,” She said. | “应该就算是你也不会出乱子” |
[03:43] | Even me. She’s thinking about me. | 就算是我 她想到了我 |
[03:47] | Should I get her a thank-you gift? | 我应该给她准备谢礼吗 |
[03:48] | What’s her favorite color? | 她最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[03:49] | – Kyle, what are you doing? – Uh, you said– I– | -凯尔 你在干什么 -你说我… |
[03:52] | Go find out Catra’s favorite color! | 去搞清楚卡特拉最喜欢的颜色 |
[04:00] | You guys know Catra. What would she like? | 你们了解卡特拉 她喜欢什么 |
[04:02] | I need it to be something that says, | 我需要准备一些既能表达 |
[04:04] | “Thank you,” But also, | “谢谢” 还能表达 |
[04:05] | “We are soulmates tied together by the beautiful threads of fate.” | “我们是美妙的命运牵引在一起的灵魂伴侣” |
[04:08] | We should spend less time talking about Catra, | 我们应该少花点时间谈论卡特拉 |
[04:11] | and more time checking the defenses. | 多花点时间检查防御工事 |
[04:17] | The reason we’re here! | 这是我们的目标 |
[04:20] | Okay. You don’t need to remind me. | 好吧 你不用提醒我 |
[04:23] | My wildcat is counting on me, and I won’t let her down. | 我的小野猫指望我呢 我不会让她失望 |
[04:27] | For Catra, I will defend this pass with my very life! | 为了卡特拉 我会拼死守住这条通道 |
[04:32] | Wrong pass. | 方向错了 |
[04:35] | Yes, this is the pass I’ll defend with my very life. | 没错 这就是我要拼死守住的通道 |
[04:39] | No reason to worry at all! | 不需要担心 |
[04:43] | Clearly that last plan won’t work. | 显然上一个计划不行 |
[04:45] | So maybe if we try sneaking | 也许如果我们试试偷偷 |
[04:47] | past the turrets from a different side– | 从另一边绕过塔楼 |
[04:50] | You’re going about this all wrong. | 你的想法全错了 |
[04:52] | We’re not going to win by sneaking. | 我们偷偷溜进去是赢不了的 |
[04:55] | We gotta take the action to them! | 我们得主动出击 |
[05:01] | Just let Glimmer handle this. | 交给格丽玛吧 |
[05:04] | Using my awesome powers of teleportation, | 用我超强的传送能力 |
[05:07] | I take out their first line of defense. | 我干掉他们的前线防御 |
[05:12] | Then I teleport onto the wall | 然后传送到城墙上 |
[05:14] | and take out a line of soldiers with one critical strike! | 一记暴击干掉一排士兵 |
[05:20] | I backflip, front flip, backflip into a teleport, poof! | 我向前传 向后传 向前传 |
[05:24] | Then I take out a Super Bot, and it explodes! | 然后我干掉一个超级机器人 他炸了 |
[05:29] | Yeah, and I’m past the wall! | 然后我传过墙壁 |
[05:31] | I’m unstoppable! I’m– | 我无人可挡 我 |
[05:34] | You ran out of teleports, like, 12 teleports ago. | 你在12次传送之前就用尽了传送的能量 |
[05:38] | Then I land on you! | 然后我摔在你身上 |
[05:42] | Tiny Bow! | 小小鲍 |
[05:44] | No! | 不 |
[05:46] | Glimmer, we need to come up with a plan based on reality. | 格丽玛 我们得想出一个现实点的计划 |
[05:50] | Yes. And in that moment, I really would land on Bow. | 没错 那时 我会摔到鲍尔身上 |
[05:55] | Using a limited number of teleports isn’t a bad idea. | 使用有限的传输不是个糟糕的主意 |
[05:59] | So, Glimmer will take Bow | 格丽玛能带着鲍尔 |
[06:01] | and, using her powers, | 利用她的能量 |
[06:03] | teleport him into the turrets’ blind spot. | 将他传送到塔楼的盲点 |
[06:05] | Bow shall act as backup, | 鲍尔可以增援 |
[06:06] | while you and I breach the less-patrolled area. | 我和你就去突破防御最薄弱的地方 |
[06:15] | Why are you playing with dolls? | 你们为什么在玩娃娃 |
[06:16] | We’re not playing with dolls! | 我们没有在玩娃娃 |
[06:18] | Yeah. They’re war-table, battle figures. | 这是战场桌 战斗棋子 |
[06:20] | And I don’t know if I have one for you. Hold on. | 我不知道有没有你的 等等 |
[06:24] | Wait a minute, aren’t you supposed to be on watch? | 等一下 你不是应该在监视吗 |
[06:27] | Oh, look, the fortress is still there, | 看 堡垒还在那里 |
[06:30] | like it was an hour ago. | 就像一小时前一样 |
[06:32] | Watch complete. | 监视完成 |
[06:34] | Relax, I switched with Perfuma. | 放松 我和普弗玛换了 |
[06:37] | We’re still coming up with a plan. | 我们还在想计划 |
[06:38] | – Am I in the plan? – We’re getting to– | -计划里有我吗 -我们正在… |
[06:40] | I don’t have you, but | 我这里没有你 但是 |
[06:42] | I do have a seashell and a happy otter. | 我有一个海螺和一个快乐的水獭 |
[06:46] | Googly eyes? Pass. | 凸眼睛 算了 |
[06:49] | – What? – Can we please get back–? | -什么 -我们能不能回到 |
[06:50] | I’ll be She-Ra. | 那我就当希瑞 |
[06:52] | You can’t be She-Ra. I’m She-Ra. | 你不能当希瑞 我才是希瑞 |
[06:54] | Not anymore. You snooze, you– | 你不是了 你会打喷嚏 你… |
[07:01] | Uh, wow, rude much? | 太过分了吧 |
[07:10] | Alert Force Captain Scorpia. | 赶紧告诉上尉队长蝎女 |
[07:12] | We’ve got a princess problem. | 出现了公主麻烦 |
[07:17] | I admit I got a little carried away. | 我承认我有点夸张了 |
[07:20] | But the rest of my plan could work. | 但是我计划的其他部分都是有用的 |
[07:21] | Except you’re not taking | 但是你没有考虑 |
[07:23] | the biggest variable into account: Catra. | 最大的不确定因素 卡特拉 |
[07:26] | She’s been behind every Horde plan, | 每个霍德军计划的背后主使都是她 |
[07:28] | she led the attack on Bright Moon. She’s devious– | 她率领了针对明月城的进攻 她很邪恶 |
[07:31] | And I’ve already thought of that. | 我已经想到了 |
[07:34] | I knew destroying the bots would lure her out. | 我知道摧毁机器人会把她引出来 |
[07:38] | And so it has, Glimmer. | 我来了 格丽玛 |
[07:44] | This is how you see Catra? | 在你眼里卡特拉是这样的吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, this seems a little off. | 这看上去是有点过了 |
[07:49] | A little? | 只是有点吗 |
[07:51] | You fell into my trap. | 你走进了我的圈套 |
[07:53] | I’ve armed the tower with a bomb | 我已经给塔楼装上了炸弹 |
[07:55] | capable of taking out my greatest enemy, you. | 能轻易干掉我最大的敌人 也就是你 |
[07:58] | Do you expect us to just sit here? | 你以为我们会坐在这里无动于衷吗 |
[08:02] | No, princess, I expect you to– | 不 公主 我觉得你会… |
[08:04] | I cast Giant Flytrap on Catra! | 我对卡特拉施法召唤巨型捕蝇草 |
[08:11] | Oops. Sorry, Bow. | 对不起 鲍尔 |
[08:13] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[08:14] | Mermista said you were playing a battle game. We wanna join. | 梅尔米萨说你们在玩作战游戏 我们也想加入 |
[08:18] | We’re in the middle of a very serious planning session. | 我们正在进行很严肃的计划 |
[08:21] | We have lots of ideas for plans. | 我们有很多作战计划 |
[08:23] | Aren’t you on watch right now? | 你们不是应该在监视吗 |
[08:27] | Okay. but only if you’re serious– | 好吧 但你们必须要认真… |
[08:29] | I’m sitting next to Glimmer! | 我要坐在格丽玛边上 |
[08:31] | – What does that eat? – I have amazing ideas, | -那是吃什么的 -我有很棒的主意 |
[08:33] | starting with we punch them! | 就从我们揍扁他们开始 |
[08:37] | Spy Bot, the mission is simple. | 刺探机器人 任务很简单 |
[08:39] | I need you to spy on the princesses so I can stop them, | 我要你去刺探公主们 我来组织她们 |
[08:42] | and impress Catra so much, | 让卡特拉刮目相看 |
[08:44] | she’ll finally admit we’re best friends, | 她最终会承认我们是最好的朋友 |
[08:46] | or at the very least we have a bond | 至少我们有特殊的 |
[08:48] | that can never be broken. You got that? | 坚不可摧的纽带 明白吗 |
[08:51] | Uh, it’s not turned on, and, um, that’s not how it works. | 这个还没有开 以及这不是这样用的 |
[09:00] | Good, yeah. | 很好 |
[09:02] | I was just testing you on | 我只是在测试你们 |
[09:03] | whether you knew how to do that. | 看看你们懂不懂该怎么做 |
[09:06] | And you passed. So, kudos. | 你们通过了 恭喜 |
[09:10] | Now, let’s go spy! | 好了 我们去刺探 |
[09:23] | Oh, aren’t you the cutest little fella. | 你真是个可爱的小家伙 |
[09:27] | Look at you with your little legs and your antenna. | 看看你的小脚和小天线 |
[09:30] | You’re just the cutest thing I’ve ever– – | 你真是我见过的最可爱的… |
[09:34] | Spying, yes. | 刺探 没错 |
[09:36] | That is the thing that we are doing. | 这就是我们要做的 |
[09:51] | Second test. | 第二个测试 |
[09:53] | – Do you want me to drive the Spy Bot? – Yes, please. | -你要我来驱动刺探机器人吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Okay, everyone has a figure, | 大家都有角色了 |
[09:59] | except Perfuma who’s using her plant, | 除了普弗玛用她的植物 |
[10:01] | and Mermista who has that for some reason. | 梅尔米萨不知道为什么有这个 |
[10:04] | Says the guy with a bag of dolls. | 你自己都有一大包娃娃 |
[10:06] | They’re war-table, battle figures! | 这是战争桌 战斗角色 |
[10:09] | – Okay, so I’m thinking– – Hold on. | -好吧 我正在想… -等等 |
[10:11] | So far I have been shot, eaten and squashed. | 现在我被打死 吃掉 压扁 |
[10:15] | We’re doing my plan. | 我要照我的计划来 |
[10:16] | And there will be no death, no dying, | 不会有死亡 不会死 |
[10:19] | just heroic good times. | 只有完美的英雄时刻 |
[10:22] | I am Bow. | 我是鲍尔 |
[10:23] | She-Ra’s best friend and defender of Etheria. | 希瑞最好的朋友 以希利亚的守护者 |
[10:27] | When the evil Horde strikes, I strike back. | 邪恶的霍德军来袭时 我奋勇反击 |
[10:33] | We all get hats. | 我们都有帽子 |
[10:36] | After I destroy the turrets with my trick arrows, | 我用魔法剑摧毁塔楼后 |
[10:38] | Glimmer teleports us to the tower. | 格丽玛把我们传送到塔上 |
[10:40] | There, someone waits in the shadows. | 而有人已经在阴影中等待 |
[10:44] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[10:47] | Fools. I won’t let you destroy my purrfect plan! | 蠢蛋们 我不会让你们摧毁我完美的计划 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | This is kind of amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:57] | It looks like I’ve got you meow, evil doer! | 看起来我让你黔喵技穷了 邪恶猫咪 |
[11:01] | I’d paws to reflect on your upcoming death if I were mew. | 如果我是猫咪 我会一爪子把死亡打给你 |
[11:06] | I don’t know. I’m feline pretty good now. | 我可不敢确定 我现在感觉很棒 |
[11:10] | Oh, stop. You gotta stop. | 停下 赶紧停下 |
[11:12] | Now we’re all hoping this plan kills us. | 我在我们都希望这计划能让我们全死掉 |
[11:14] | Then purr-pare to meet your end! | 那就准备好迎接你的末日吧 |
[11:20] | Wait, she can do that? | 等待 她还能变成这样吗 |
[11:22] | No. But I ran out of figures | 不 但是我没有角色了 |
[11:24] | and only have this left, so she can now. | 只剩这个了 所以她现在能了 |
[11:27] | Also, the Horde has dragons, | 以及 霍德军还有龙 |
[11:28] | as I did not make enough robots. | 我也没有足够的机器人 |
[11:32] | Not to worry. I’ll shoot her with my net arrow. | 别担心 我会用我的网箭射她 |
[11:40] | – Oh, come on! – She would obviously duck. | -拜托 -她肯定会躲开 |
[11:44] | You can’t underestimate Catra or the Horde. | 你不能低估卡特拉或霍德军 |
[11:46] | Now, I think we can exploit a weakness in the wall. | 我觉得我们可以发现墙上的弱点 |
[11:49] | Is it my turn? | 轮到我了吗 |
[11:50] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[11:51] | I use my magic to grow a Plant Golem | 我用我的魔法长出一个植物巨人 |
[11:53] | to take down the tower. | 摧毁塔楼 |
[12:03] | If it’s made out of plants, how does it roar? | 如果它是植物做的 那它怎么会吼叫 |
[12:06] | It’s plant magic. | 这是植物魔法 |
[12:11] | Perfuma, we’re not just making up whatever we want. | 普弗玛 我们不能想编什么就编什么 |
[12:15] | Plus, your idea is dumb. | 再说了 你的主意好蠢 |
[12:17] | And what would you do? | 那你会怎么做 |
[12:19] | I step forward, and I say… | 我会站出来 说 |
[12:24] | I am Mermista. | 我是梅尔米萨 |
[12:26] | Fabulous secrets were revealed to me | 当我举起了我的三叉戟 |
[12:27] | the day I held aloft my trident and said, | 我洞悉了万般秘密 |
[12:30] | “For the honor of Gray Whales!” | “赐予我灰鲸吧” |
[12:38] | Then it’s like, sparkle, sparkle, dolphin, sparkle. | 然后就闪闪 海豚 闪闪 |
[12:41] | Mermista… | 梅尔米萨 |
[12:43] | I get shoes that are slightly better than my normal shoes. | 我穿上了比我原来的鞋子好一点的鞋子 |
[12:46] | There’s probably another dolphin. | 可能是另一条海豚 |
[12:48] | – Mermista! – Then I twirl, and my hair does this thing | -梅尔米萨 -然后我转身 我的头发 |
[12:51] | where it looks all messy, | 看上去可能有点乱 |
[12:52] | but it’s actually, like, super-beautiful. | 但其实超级好看 |
[12:55] | You can’t transform into She-Ra! | 你不能变成希瑞 |
[12:58] | Uh, duh, I’m Sea-Ra, Princess of the Oceans, obviously. | 我是海瑞 显然是海洋公主 |
[13:03] | No. If she gets to be Sea-Ra, | 不 如果她能变成海瑞 |
[13:06] | I get to have a Plant Golem. | 我就要有植物巨人 |
[13:08] | The Winter’s Bane needs no help from a plant. | 寒冬诅咒不需要植物的帮助 |
[13:11] | The what? | 什么 |
[13:19] | My enemies know me as Frostbite Winter’s Bane. | 我的敌人都称我为寒冬诅咒 |
[13:22] | My friends call me Bane. | 我的朋友们叫我诅咒 |
[13:25] | That is, if I had any. | 如果我有朋友的话 |
[13:27] | But no one comes close to the Winter’s Bane! | 但谁都别想接近寒冬诅咒 |
[13:32] | She’s got a broadsword that enhances strength plus three. | 她有一把能提升力量加三的大剑 |
[13:35] | Her finishing move is the Snowstrike. | 她的大招是冰雪轰爆 |
[13:38] | What’s that pink blob next to her? | 她边上这个粉色的小人是什么 |
[13:40] | – Her sidekick. Glimmer. – What? | -她的副手 格丽玛 -什么 |
[13:43] | We’re getting so far from the real plan. | 我们现在离真正的计划越来越远了 |
[13:45] | Can we please focus? | 我们能不能集中精力 |
[13:47] | Yeah. Focus on how I’m not a sidekick! | 没错 集中精力明确我不是副手 |
[13:57] | We’ve got visual. Turning on the audio. | 有画面了 打开音频通道 |
[14:00] | My army of Plant Golems | 我的植物巨人大军 |
[14:01] | will take down the tower instantly. | 一秒就能摧毁塔楼 |
[14:03] | Frostbite uses Snowstrike to encase the tower in ice, | 霜冻用冰雪轰爆冻住塔楼 |
[14:06] | then crack it apart, kapow! | 然后砸成碎片 |
[14:09] | You mean Sea-Ra will use the Trident of Power | 你是说海瑞会用魔力三叉戟 |
[14:11] | to blow it up. | 来轰爆 |
[14:12] | You don’t have a Trident of Power. | 你没有魔力三叉戟 |
[14:15] | Bow, make me a Trident of Power. | 鲍尔 给我搞一个魔力三叉戟 |
[14:17] | I just don’t wanna die again. | 我只是不想再死了 |
[14:19] | – I can’t believe it. – Me either. | -难以置信 -我也是 |
[14:23] | They’re gonna give us frostbite, | 他们要让我们冻死 |
[14:25] | then attack us with a plant golem | 然后用植物巨人攻击我们 |
[14:27] | and a woman named Sea-Ra, | 还有一个叫海瑞的女人 |
[14:28] | and Bow’s got a Trident of Power? | 鲍尔还有魔力三叉戟 |
[14:31] | Who knows what that does? Oh, we’re doomed! | 谁知道那有什么能耐 我们完了 |
[14:35] | Ugh, they’re obviously just coming up with ideas. | 他们显然只是在想主意 |
[14:38] | Terrible ideas. | 糟糕的主意 |
[14:40] | We cannot risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[14:42] | – Get in closer. – Hey! Get off of me! | -再近点 -放开我 |
[14:44] | We should throw Bow over the wall. | 我们应该把鲍尔扔过墙 |
[14:46] | Or everyone else over the wall! | 或者把大家都扔过去 |
[14:48] | There goes taking this seriously. | 说好的要认真 |
[15:04] | No! Kyle, go grab one of the other Spy Bots you packed. | 不 凯尔 再去拿一个你装好的刺探机器人 |
[15:08] | Was that my job? | 那是我的工作吗 |
[15:09] | Really, Kyle? I don’t know how you haven’t been fired. | 真的吗 凯尔 真不知道你怎么还没被炒 |
[15:14] | I teleport in… | 我传送进去 |
[15:16] | And run out of teleports. | 然后没有传送力量了 |
[15:17] | My Plant Golem tears down the wall. | 我的植物巨人打开墙壁 |
[15:20] | The Horde will set it on fire. | 霍德军放火 |
[15:22] | Frostbite smashes the wall. | 冰霜巨人击碎墙壁 |
[15:26] | The ice armor cracks as you hit stone. | 冰甲碰到石头后就碎了 |
[15:28] | Sea-Ra destroys the Horde Bots. | 海瑞摧毁了霍德机器人 |
[15:31] | There is no Sea-Ra, | 根本就没有海瑞 |
[15:32] | and you guys aren’t taking Catra into account! | 你们都没有考虑卡特拉 |
[15:34] | Oh, sure we are. See? | 当然考虑了 |
[15:37] | I have a lot of negative things to say. | 我有很多消极的话要说 |
[15:39] | And I hate flowers. | 我讨厌花 |
[15:41] | No, no, no, she’s more like, I love ruining parties. | 不不不 她更像是 我就喜欢摧毁派对 |
[15:47] | I’m a monster! | 我是怪兽 |
[15:50] | – What a… – Purrfectly evil group. | -什… -完美的邪恶组织 |
[15:55] | No. None of this is right! | 不 这都不对 |
[15:59] | We’ve been here for hours. It’s time we attack. | 我们已经聚在一起好几个小时了 该进攻了 |
[16:04] | The Horde will counter whatever we throw at them. | 不管我们出什么招 霍德军都会反击 |
[16:06] | We’ll go again. | 我们要再来一次 |
[16:07] | We are not gonna leave until we have a perfect plan. | 没想出完美计划之前不出击 |
[16:11] | Adora, isn’t this all going a little overboard? | 阿多拉 这是不是有点过分了 |
[16:14] | I mean, we’ve faced the Horde before. | 我们以前和霍德军打过交道 |
[16:16] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最糟糕能发生什么事 |
[16:19] | You wanna know the worst that can happen? Fine. | 你想知道会发生最糟糕的事吗 好 |
[16:22] | I’m the heaviest hitter, so Catra will separate me, | 我是最强大的 所以卡特拉会支开我 |
[16:25] | trap me, take my sword, | 困住我 夺走我的剑 |
[16:27] | do something so I’m helpless when she turns on you. | 让我孤立无援 然后她开始对付你们 |
[16:30] | She knows everything about me, | 她了解我的一切 |
[16:31] | exactly what I’ll do, exactly how to take me out. | 知道我会怎么做 知道怎么干掉我 |
[16:34] | They’ll overwhelm Frosta and Mermista with bots, | 弗罗斯塔和梅尔米萨会被机器人淹没 |
[16:36] | fire on Perfuma. | 攻击普弗玛 |
[16:37] | and use her to draw Bow out into the open, | 用她来吸引鲍尔出来 |
[16:39] | pinning him between the bots and Horde soldiers. | 让他被机器人和霍德士兵击败 |
[16:42] | Glimmer will teleport in, | 格丽玛会传送进来 |
[16:43] | but she won’t have enough magic left to get out, trapping them both. | 但是没有残存的能量离开 双双被困 |
[16:47] | Catra will make me watch all of it before she finishes me off. | 卡特拉会逼我看着这一切 再了结我 |
[16:50] | And then everyone is gone, and the Horde wins the war, | 然后大家都死了 霍德军赢了 |
[16:52] | and Etheria crumbles. It’s my fault! | 以希利亚分崩离析 那都是我的错 |
[16:57] | The Horde nearly destroyed Etheria. | 霍德军几乎摧毁了以希利亚 |
[16:59] | We were barely able to stop it. | 我们之前面前才阻止了他们 |
[17:02] | If this plan isn’t perfect, | 如果这个计划不完美 |
[17:04] | if I’m not perfect, everyone will– | 如果我不完美 那大家都会… |
[17:11] | Adora, I was captured by Shadow Weaver, | 阿多拉 我曾经被暗影编织者抓走 |
[17:13] | taken to the Fright Zone and lost my powers. | 带到恐怖区 失去了能力 |
[17:17] | Glimmer, not helping. | 格丽玛 别雪上加霜 |
[17:20] | But you know what? We escaped. | 但是 我们逃出来了 |
[17:22] | I fought without my powers, and we won! | 我没有依靠我的力量 而我们赢了 |
[17:25] | Bad things are going to happen. That’s life. | 坏事总会发生的 这就是人生 |
[17:28] | You can let it paralyze you or you can roll with it. | 你可以被其所困 你可以迎头而上 |
[17:31] | Figure out the things you can, | 想清楚你能做些什么 |
[17:33] | and trust that your friends have your back for the rest. | 把接下来的事托付给你的朋友 |
[17:41] | You’ve got this, Adora. | 你可以的 阿多拉 |
[17:43] | I cast friendship and support on my next turn. | 下一回合我要施法友谊和支援 |
[17:46] | Here. This is my Trident of Power. | 给 这是我的魔力三叉戟 |
[17:48] | I want you to have it, especially since Bow is making me a new one. | 给你 反正鲍尔要给我做个新的了 |
[17:52] | – I didn’t agree to that. – You will. | -我没有同意 -你会同意的 |
[17:54] | The Winter’s Bane stands with you. | 寒冬诅咒和你同在 |
[17:56] | Also, me, Frosta stands with you. | 我 弗罗斯塔也和你同在 |
[17:58] | I can’t tell if we’re still in character or not. | 我不知道我们是不是还在扮演角色 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做 |
[18:05] | We do what we do best. We improvise. | 我们做我们最擅长的事 随机应变 |
[18:09] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[18:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:39] | We’ve added more bots to all the tower’s weak points. | 我们已经在塔楼防御薄弱的地方加了机器人 |
[18:41] | Kyle is hiding somewhere. | 凯尔不知道躲在哪里 |
[18:44] | And Rogelio is commanding the extra turrets. | 罗杰里奥在部署多加的防御塔楼 |
[18:46] | And if there are plant monsters | 如果有植物怪兽 |
[18:47] | or warriors in ice armor or Sea-Ra? | 或者冰雪战士或者海瑞呢 |
[18:51] | For the last time, none of that stuff was real. | 我说最后一次 那一切都不是真的 |
[18:54] | We’ve reinforced our defenses. We got this. | 我们加固了防御 我们没问题的 |
[18:57] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 很好 |
[18:58] | And thanks, Lonnie. | 以及谢谢你 朗尼 |
[19:02] | Who’s Rogelio? | 罗杰里奥是谁 |
[19:03] | Rogelio, the lizard guy. | 罗杰里奥 那个蜥蜴人 |
[19:05] | Oh, right. I wondered what his deal was. | 好吧 我还奇怪他到底是干什么的 |
[19:11] | No. | 不 |
[19:12] | No, it can’t be! | 不 这不可能 |
[19:23] | For the She-Ra! | 为了希瑞 |
[19:28] | Fire! | 开火 |
[19:34] | – Yay, Frosta! – This is colder than I thought, | -弗罗斯塔 -虽然这比我想的要冷 |
[19:38] | but not a problem. | 但问题不大 |
[19:43] | Snowstrike! | 冰雪轰爆 |
[19:56] | Thanks, Mermista. | 谢谢 梅尔米萨 |
[19:57] | You mean Sea-Ra, Princess of the Oceans. | 你是说海瑞 海洋公主 |
[20:10] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[20:11] | – I am Sea-Ra! – Plant magic! | -我是海瑞 -植物魔法 |
[20:13] | The Winter’s Bane! | 寒冬诅咒 |
[20:25] | It’s over, Catra. You’ve lost. | 结束了 卡特拉 你输了 |
[20:28] | Catra’s not here. | 卡特拉不在这里 |
[20:32] | But I’m happy to take you down for her. | 但我很乐意为她干掉你 |
[20:47] | Yeah! Got you! | 射中了 |
[20:51] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[21:06] | Catra’s really not here and she left you in charge? | 卡特拉真的不在这里 交给你负责了吗 |
[21:09] | Yes. Why do people keep acting surprised about that? | 是的 为什么人人都很惊讶呢 |
[21:36] | Stay where you are, or we’ll find out | 不许动 不然我们就看看 |
[21:38] | if Sparkles here has enough magic to land on her feet. | 小闪闪有没有足够的魔力安全着陆 |
[21:42] | Like I was saying, Catra trusts– Ow! | 我说了 卡特拉信任… |
[21:46] | Hey, you don’t hit the person | 你不能在别人拎着你 |
[21:47] | dangling you over the edge. Stop! | 挂在悬崖边的时候打人 |
[21:53] | Glimmer, are you okay? | 格丽玛 你没事吧 |
[21:55] | How was that for improvising? | 这个随机应变怎么样 |
[21:57] | Also, it’s your turn now. Because I’m completely out of magic. | 以及接下来轮到你了 我已经完全没有魔力了 |
[22:00] | Catra trusts– | 卡特拉托付… |
[22:03] | Catra– | 卡特拉… |
[22:05] | Catra trusts– Huh? | 卡特拉托付… |
[22:07] | Okay, seriously, how many of you are there? | 说真的 你们到底有几个人 |
[22:12] | Oh, too many. | 太多了 |
[22:25] | That was awesome! | 真是太棒了 |
[22:27] | Good planning session. | 计划得很棒 |
[22:28] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[22:33] | – All in favor of blaming this on Kyle? – Oh, yeah. | -都同意是凯尔的错吗 -是的 |
[22:36] | – Yep. Yeah, that’s unanimous. – Oh, man. | -没错 非匿名投票 -天 |