Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Okay. 好了
[00:34] We need to find a way to reclaim the Horde-occupied fortress 我们得想办法为义军夺回
[00:37] for the Rebellion. 霍德军占领的堡垒
[00:38] So, how are we gonna do this? 我们要怎么做
[00:39] I’ll teleport ahead to scout a path through their defences. 我传送到前方突破防御侦查出一条进攻路线
[00:42] And I’ll quietly shoot the closest turrets with my trick arrows. 我会悄无声息地用魔法剑射掉最近的塔楼
[00:46] You’ll have the advantage in a sneak attack. Go! 你们就能进行偷袭 上
[01:01] Yes! And now– 太好了 现在
[01:10] He’s dead. 他死了
[01:13] Oh, what? 什么
[01:15] Tiny Bow, you will be avenged! 小小鲍 你会复仇的
[01:23] That clearly isn’t going to work. Let’s try this again. 这样明显没用 我们再试试
[02:02] I shouldn’t be dead. 我不该死的
[02:03] That turret came out of nowhere. 那个塔楼是突然冒出来的
[02:05] That’s because you failed to make a successful observation check. 那是因为你没有成功进行侦测
[02:09] If we’re gonna retake the pass, 如果我们要夺回那条通道
[02:11] we have to be prepared for anything. 就必须做好万全准备
[02:13] The pass is the only way in or out of this region. 只有那条通道才能进出这片区域
[02:15] According to the reports, 根据报告显示
[02:16] the Horde seized it while we were defending Bright Moon. 霍德军是在我们守卫明月城时占领了这里
[02:19] So it’s crucial that we get it back. 所以我们必须要夺回来
[02:20] Why does that mean I have to die? 那为什么我一定要死
[02:23] And after I made these for you! 我还给你们做了这些
[02:26] Look. Our plans always fall apart. Always! 听着 我们的计划总会崩盘 总会崩盘
[02:30] It’d be impressive if wasn’t terrifying. 要不是结果很可怕 我们还真是挺厉害的
[02:32] We’ve gotten really good at improvising, though. 不过我们很擅长随机应变
[02:35] If we’re gonna pull this off, 如果我们要成功
[02:37] we need to come up with a plan that won’t fall apart, 我们得像一个不会崩盘的计划
[02:39] and a plan that takes into account 一个考虑到所有条件
[02:41] everything the Horde could possibly throw at us, 所有霍德军会对我们使的招的计划
[02:43] including surprise attacks. 包括突袭
[02:45] Okay, but you’re breaking Tiny Bow’s heart. 好吧 但你伤了小小鲍尔的心
[02:48] I mean, look at his face. 看看他的脸
[02:51] He’s smiling. 他在微笑
[02:52] Through his pain, Glimmer. Through his pain. 尽管他很痛苦 格丽玛 尽管他很痛苦
[02:55] Guys, this pass is important. 伙计们 这个通道很重要
[02:57] The Horde is not going to give it up without a fight. 霍德军不会这样拱手让出来
[03:00] It’s obviously gonna be guarded 这里肯定会有他们
[03:02] by their very best and brightest. 最精锐的部队进行看守
[03:04] Move those big weapon-y things! 移开这个大武器
[03:06] Flap those banners! 拍拍这些旗子
[03:08] Keep doing whatever it is you’re doing, 继续做你正在做的事
[03:10] guy I’m pointing at. 我指的家伙
[03:11] Now do a different thing! 现在去做不一样的事
[03:12] And look sharp, Force Captain’s orders! 看上去精神点 上尉队长的命令
[03:17] Catra left me in charge. 卡特拉交给我负责
[03:19] Me. Can you believe it? 我 你们敢相信吗
[03:20] Uh, no. I really can’t. 不 我不敢信
[03:22] Ah, me neither. 我也是
[03:24] She must really trust me. I can’t let her down. 她肯定很信任我 我不能让她失望
[03:27] Kyle, man the parapets! 凯尔 竖起防护矮墙
[03:29] I don’t know what those are. 我不知道那是什么意思
[03:31] Then find out. 那就去搞清楚
[03:37] “Scorpia, you’re in charge of the fortress,” She said. “蝎女 你来负责堡垒” 她是这么说的
[03:40] “Even you can’t mess this up,” She said. “应该就算是你也不会出乱子”
[03:43] Even me. She’s thinking about me. 就算是我 她想到了我
[03:47] Should I get her a thank-you gift? 我应该给她准备谢礼吗
[03:48] What’s her favorite color? 她最喜欢的颜色是什么
[03:49] – Kyle, what are you doing? – Uh, you said– I– -凯尔 你在干什么 -你说我…
[03:52] Go find out Catra’s favorite color! 去搞清楚卡特拉最喜欢的颜色
[04:00] You guys know Catra. What would she like? 你们了解卡特拉 她喜欢什么
[04:02] I need it to be something that says, 我需要准备一些既能表达
[04:04] “Thank you,” But also, “谢谢” 还能表达
[04:05] “We are soulmates tied together by the beautiful threads of fate.” “我们是美妙的命运牵引在一起的灵魂伴侣”
[04:08] We should spend less time talking about Catra, 我们应该少花点时间谈论卡特拉
[04:11] and more time checking the defenses. 多花点时间检查防御工事
[04:17] The reason we’re here! 这是我们的目标
[04:20] Okay. You don’t need to remind me. 好吧 你不用提醒我
[04:23] My wildcat is counting on me, and I won’t let her down. 我的小野猫指望我呢 我不会让她失望
[04:27] For Catra, I will defend this pass with my very life! 为了卡特拉 我会拼死守住这条通道
[04:32] Wrong pass. 方向错了
[04:35] Yes, this is the pass I’ll defend with my very life. 没错 这就是我要拼死守住的通道
[04:39] No reason to worry at all! 不需要担心
[04:43] Clearly that last plan won’t work. 显然上一个计划不行
[04:45] So maybe if we try sneaking 也许如果我们试试偷偷
[04:47] past the turrets from a different side– 从另一边绕过塔楼
[04:50] You’re going about this all wrong. 你的想法全错了
[04:52] We’re not going to win by sneaking. 我们偷偷溜进去是赢不了的
[04:55] We gotta take the action to them! 我们得主动出击
[05:01] Just let Glimmer handle this. 交给格丽玛吧
[05:04] Using my awesome powers of teleportation, 用我超强的传送能力
[05:07] I take out their first line of defense. 我干掉他们的前线防御
[05:12] Then I teleport onto the wall 然后传送到城墙上
[05:14] and take out a line of soldiers with one critical strike! 一记暴击干掉一排士兵
[05:20] I backflip, front flip, backflip into a teleport, poof! 我向前传 向后传 向前传
[05:24] Then I take out a Super Bot, and it explodes! 然后我干掉一个超级机器人 他炸了
[05:29] Yeah, and I’m past the wall! 然后我传过墙壁
[05:31] I’m unstoppable! I’m– 我无人可挡 我
[05:34] You ran out of teleports, like, 12 teleports ago. 你在12次传送之前就用尽了传送的能量
[05:38] Then I land on you! 然后我摔在你身上
[05:42] Tiny Bow! 小小鲍
[05:44] No! 不
[05:46] Glimmer, we need to come up with a plan based on reality. 格丽玛 我们得想出一个现实点的计划
[05:50] Yes. And in that moment, I really would land on Bow. 没错 那时 我会摔到鲍尔身上
[05:55] Using a limited number of teleports isn’t a bad idea. 使用有限的传输不是个糟糕的主意
[05:59] So, Glimmer will take Bow 格丽玛能带着鲍尔
[06:01] and, using her powers, 利用她的能量
[06:03] teleport him into the turrets’ blind spot. 将他传送到塔楼的盲点
[06:05] Bow shall act as backup, 鲍尔可以增援
[06:06] while you and I breach the less-patrolled area. 我和你就去突破防御最薄弱的地方
[06:15] Why are you playing with dolls? 你们为什么在玩娃娃
[06:16] We’re not playing with dolls! 我们没有在玩娃娃
[06:18] Yeah. They’re war-table, battle figures. 这是战场桌 战斗棋子
[06:20] And I don’t know if I have one for you. Hold on. 我不知道有没有你的 等等
[06:24] Wait a minute, aren’t you supposed to be on watch? 等一下 你不是应该在监视吗
[06:27] Oh, look, the fortress is still there, 看 堡垒还在那里
[06:30] like it was an hour ago. 就像一小时前一样
[06:32] Watch complete. 监视完成
[06:34] Relax, I switched with Perfuma. 放松 我和普弗玛换了
[06:37] We’re still coming up with a plan. 我们还在想计划
[06:38] – Am I in the plan? – We’re getting to– -计划里有我吗 -我们正在…
[06:40] I don’t have you, but 我这里没有你 但是
[06:42] I do have a seashell and a happy otter. 我有一个海螺和一个快乐的水獭
[06:46] Googly eyes? Pass. 凸眼睛 算了
[06:49] – What? – Can we please get back–? -什么 -我们能不能回到
[06:50] I’ll be She-Ra. 那我就当希瑞
[06:52] You can’t be She-Ra. I’m She-Ra. 你不能当希瑞 我才是希瑞
[06:54] Not anymore. You snooze, you– 你不是了 你会打喷嚏 你…
[07:01] Uh, wow, rude much? 太过分了吧
[07:10] Alert Force Captain Scorpia. 赶紧告诉上尉队长蝎女
[07:12] We’ve got a princess problem. 出现了公主麻烦
[07:17] I admit I got a little carried away. 我承认我有点夸张了
[07:20] But the rest of my plan could work. 但是我计划的其他部分都是有用的
[07:21] Except you’re not taking 但是你没有考虑
[07:23] the biggest variable into account: Catra. 最大的不确定因素 卡特拉
[07:26] She’s been behind every Horde plan, 每个霍德军计划的背后主使都是她
[07:28] she led the attack on Bright Moon. She’s devious– 她率领了针对明月城的进攻 她很邪恶
[07:31] And I’ve already thought of that. 我已经想到了
[07:34] I knew destroying the bots would lure her out. 我知道摧毁机器人会把她引出来
[07:38] And so it has, Glimmer. 我来了 格丽玛
[07:44] This is how you see Catra? 在你眼里卡特拉是这样的吗
[07:47] Yeah, this seems a little off. 这看上去是有点过了
[07:49] A little? 只是有点吗
[07:51] You fell into my trap. 你走进了我的圈套
[07:53] I’ve armed the tower with a bomb 我已经给塔楼装上了炸弹
[07:55] capable of taking out my greatest enemy, you. 能轻易干掉我最大的敌人 也就是你
[07:58] Do you expect us to just sit here? 你以为我们会坐在这里无动于衷吗
[08:02] No, princess, I expect you to– 不 公主 我觉得你会…
[08:04] I cast Giant Flytrap on Catra! 我对卡特拉施法召唤巨型捕蝇草
[08:11] Oops. Sorry, Bow. 对不起 鲍尔
[08:13] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干什么
[08:14] Mermista said you were playing a battle game. We wanna join. 梅尔米萨说你们在玩作战游戏 我们也想加入
[08:18] We’re in the middle of a very serious planning session. 我们正在进行很严肃的计划
[08:21] We have lots of ideas for plans. 我们有很多作战计划
[08:23] Aren’t you on watch right now? 你们不是应该在监视吗
[08:27] Okay. but only if you’re serious– 好吧 但你们必须要认真…
[08:29] I’m sitting next to Glimmer! 我要坐在格丽玛边上
[08:31] – What does that eat? – I have amazing ideas, -那是吃什么的 -我有很棒的主意
[08:33] starting with we punch them! 就从我们揍扁他们开始
[08:37] Spy Bot, the mission is simple. 刺探机器人 任务很简单
[08:39] I need you to spy on the princesses so I can stop them, 我要你去刺探公主们 我来组织她们
[08:42] and impress Catra so much, 让卡特拉刮目相看
[08:44] she’ll finally admit we’re best friends, 她最终会承认我们是最好的朋友
[08:46] or at the very least we have a bond 至少我们有特殊的
[08:48] that can never be broken. You got that? 坚不可摧的纽带 明白吗
[08:51] Uh, it’s not turned on, and, um, that’s not how it works. 这个还没有开 以及这不是这样用的
[09:00] Good, yeah. 很好
[09:02] I was just testing you on 我只是在测试你们
[09:03] whether you knew how to do that. 看看你们懂不懂该怎么做
[09:06] And you passed. So, kudos. 你们通过了 恭喜
[09:10] Now, let’s go spy! 好了 我们去刺探
[09:23] Oh, aren’t you the cutest little fella. 你真是个可爱的小家伙
[09:27] Look at you with your little legs and your antenna. 看看你的小脚和小天线
[09:30] You’re just the cutest thing I’ve ever– – 你真是我见过的最可爱的…
[09:34] Spying, yes. 刺探 没错
[09:36] That is the thing that we are doing. 这就是我们要做的
[09:51] Second test. 第二个测试
[09:53] – Do you want me to drive the Spy Bot? – Yes, please. -你要我来驱动刺探机器人吗 -是的 谢谢
[09:58] Okay, everyone has a figure, 大家都有角色了
[09:59] except Perfuma who’s using her plant, 除了普弗玛用她的植物
[10:01] and Mermista who has that for some reason. 梅尔米萨不知道为什么有这个
[10:04] Says the guy with a bag of dolls. 你自己都有一大包娃娃
[10:06] They’re war-table, battle figures! 这是战争桌 战斗角色
[10:09] – Okay, so I’m thinking– – Hold on. -好吧 我正在想… -等等
[10:11] So far I have been shot, eaten and squashed. 现在我被打死 吃掉 压扁
[10:15] We’re doing my plan. 我要照我的计划来
[10:16] And there will be no death, no dying, 不会有死亡 不会死
[10:19] just heroic good times. 只有完美的英雄时刻
[10:22] I am Bow. 我是鲍尔
[10:23] She-Ra’s best friend and defender of Etheria. 希瑞最好的朋友 以希利亚的守护者
[10:27] When the evil Horde strikes, I strike back. 邪恶的霍德军来袭时 我奋勇反击
[10:33] We all get hats. 我们都有帽子
[10:36] After I destroy the turrets with my trick arrows, 我用魔法剑摧毁塔楼后
[10:38] Glimmer teleports us to the tower. 格丽玛把我们传送到塔上
[10:40] There, someone waits in the shadows. 而有人已经在阴影中等待
[10:44] Catra. 卡特拉
[10:47] Fools. I won’t let you destroy my purrfect plan! 蠢蛋们 我不会让你们摧毁我完美的计划
[10:53] What? 什么
[10:56] This is kind of amazing. 真是太棒了
[10:57] It looks like I’ve got you meow, evil doer! 看起来我让你黔喵技穷了 邪恶猫咪
[11:01] I’d paws to reflect on your upcoming death if I were mew. 如果我是猫咪 我会一爪子把死亡打给你
[11:06] I don’t know. I’m feline pretty good now. 我可不敢确定 我现在感觉很棒
[11:10] Oh, stop. You gotta stop. 停下 赶紧停下
[11:12] Now we’re all hoping this plan kills us. 我在我们都希望这计划能让我们全死掉
[11:14] Then purr-pare to meet your end! 那就准备好迎接你的末日吧
[11:20] Wait, she can do that? 等待 她还能变成这样吗
[11:22] No. But I ran out of figures 不 但是我没有角色了
[11:24] and only have this left, so she can now. 只剩这个了 所以她现在能了
[11:27] Also, the Horde has dragons, 以及 霍德军还有龙
[11:28] as I did not make enough robots. 我也没有足够的机器人
[11:32] Not to worry. I’ll shoot her with my net arrow. 别担心 我会用我的网箭射她
[11:40] – Oh, come on! – She would obviously duck. -拜托 -她肯定会躲开
[11:44] You can’t underestimate Catra or the Horde. 你不能低估卡特拉或霍德军
[11:46] Now, I think we can exploit a weakness in the wall. 我觉得我们可以发现墙上的弱点
[11:49] Is it my turn? 轮到我了吗
[11:50] This isn’t a game. 这不是游戏
[11:51] I use my magic to grow a Plant Golem 我用我的魔法长出一个植物巨人
[11:53] to take down the tower. 摧毁塔楼
[12:03] If it’s made out of plants, how does it roar? 如果它是植物做的 那它怎么会吼叫
[12:06] It’s plant magic. 这是植物魔法
[12:11] Perfuma, we’re not just making up whatever we want. 普弗玛 我们不能想编什么就编什么
[12:15] Plus, your idea is dumb. 再说了 你的主意好蠢
[12:17] And what would you do? 那你会怎么做
[12:19] I step forward, and I say… 我会站出来 说
[12:24] I am Mermista. 我是梅尔米萨
[12:26] Fabulous secrets were revealed to me 当我举起了我的三叉戟
[12:27] the day I held aloft my trident and said, 我洞悉了万般秘密
[12:30] “For the honor of Gray Whales!” “赐予我灰鲸吧”
[12:38] Then it’s like, sparkle, sparkle, dolphin, sparkle. 然后就闪闪 海豚 闪闪
[12:41] Mermista… 梅尔米萨
[12:43] I get shoes that are slightly better than my normal shoes. 我穿上了比我原来的鞋子好一点的鞋子
[12:46] There’s probably another dolphin. 可能是另一条海豚
[12:48] – Mermista! – Then I twirl, and my hair does this thing -梅尔米萨 -然后我转身 我的头发
[12:51] where it looks all messy, 看上去可能有点乱
[12:52] but it’s actually, like, super-beautiful. 但其实超级好看
[12:55] You can’t transform into She-Ra! 你不能变成希瑞
[12:58] Uh, duh, I’m Sea-Ra, Princess of the Oceans, obviously. 我是海瑞 显然是海洋公主
[13:03] No. If she gets to be Sea-Ra, 不 如果她能变成海瑞
[13:06] I get to have a Plant Golem. 我就要有植物巨人
[13:08] The Winter’s Bane needs no help from a plant. 寒冬诅咒不需要植物的帮助
[13:11] The what? 什么
[13:19] My enemies know me as Frostbite Winter’s Bane. 我的敌人都称我为寒冬诅咒
[13:22] My friends call me Bane. 我的朋友们叫我诅咒
[13:25] That is, if I had any. 如果我有朋友的话
[13:27] But no one comes close to the Winter’s Bane! 但谁都别想接近寒冬诅咒
[13:32] She’s got a broadsword that enhances strength plus three. 她有一把能提升力量加三的大剑
[13:35] Her finishing move is the Snowstrike. 她的大招是冰雪轰爆
[13:38] What’s that pink blob next to her? 她边上这个粉色的小人是什么
[13:40] – Her sidekick. Glimmer. – What? -她的副手 格丽玛 -什么
[13:43] We’re getting so far from the real plan. 我们现在离真正的计划越来越远了
[13:45] Can we please focus? 我们能不能集中精力
[13:47] Yeah. Focus on how I’m not a sidekick! 没错 集中精力明确我不是副手
[13:57] We’ve got visual. Turning on the audio. 有画面了 打开音频通道
[14:00] My army of Plant Golems 我的植物巨人大军
[14:01] will take down the tower instantly. 一秒就能摧毁塔楼
[14:03] Frostbite uses Snowstrike to encase the tower in ice, 霜冻用冰雪轰爆冻住塔楼
[14:06] then crack it apart, kapow! 然后砸成碎片
[14:09] You mean Sea-Ra will use the Trident of Power 你是说海瑞会用魔力三叉戟
[14:11] to blow it up. 来轰爆
[14:12] You don’t have a Trident of Power. 你没有魔力三叉戟
[14:15] Bow, make me a Trident of Power. 鲍尔 给我搞一个魔力三叉戟
[14:17] I just don’t wanna die again. 我只是不想再死了
[14:19] – I can’t believe it. – Me either. -难以置信 -我也是
[14:23] They’re gonna give us frostbite, 他们要让我们冻死
[14:25] then attack us with a plant golem 然后用植物巨人攻击我们
[14:27] and a woman named Sea-Ra, 还有一个叫海瑞的女人
[14:28] and Bow’s got a Trident of Power? 鲍尔还有魔力三叉戟
[14:31] Who knows what that does? Oh, we’re doomed! 谁知道那有什么能耐 我们完了
[14:35] Ugh, they’re obviously just coming up with ideas. 他们显然只是在想主意
[14:38] Terrible ideas. 糟糕的主意
[14:40] We cannot risk it. 我们不能冒险
[14:42] – Get in closer. – Hey! Get off of me! -再近点 -放开我
[14:44] We should throw Bow over the wall. 我们应该把鲍尔扔过墙
[14:46] Or everyone else over the wall! 或者把大家都扔过去
[14:48] There goes taking this seriously. 说好的要认真
[15:04] No! Kyle, go grab one of the other Spy Bots you packed. 不 凯尔 再去拿一个你装好的刺探机器人
[15:08] Was that my job? 那是我的工作吗
[15:09] Really, Kyle? I don’t know how you haven’t been fired. 真的吗 凯尔 真不知道你怎么还没被炒
[15:14] I teleport in… 我传送进去
[15:16] And run out of teleports. 然后没有传送力量了
[15:17] My Plant Golem tears down the wall. 我的植物巨人打开墙壁
[15:20] The Horde will set it on fire. 霍德军放火
[15:22] Frostbite smashes the wall. 冰霜巨人击碎墙壁
[15:26] The ice armor cracks as you hit stone. 冰甲碰到石头后就碎了
[15:28] Sea-Ra destroys the Horde Bots. 海瑞摧毁了霍德机器人
[15:31] There is no Sea-Ra, 根本就没有海瑞
[15:32] and you guys aren’t taking Catra into account! 你们都没有考虑卡特拉
[15:34] Oh, sure we are. See? 当然考虑了
[15:37] I have a lot of negative things to say. 我有很多消极的话要说
[15:39] And I hate flowers. 我讨厌花
[15:41] No, no, no, she’s more like, I love ruining parties. 不不不 她更像是 我就喜欢摧毁派对
[15:47] I’m a monster! 我是怪兽
[15:50] – What a… – Purrfectly evil group. -什… -完美的邪恶组织
[15:55] No. None of this is right! 不 这都不对
[15:59] We’ve been here for hours. It’s time we attack. 我们已经聚在一起好几个小时了 该进攻了
[16:04] The Horde will counter whatever we throw at them. 不管我们出什么招 霍德军都会反击
[16:06] We’ll go again. 我们要再来一次
[16:07] We are not gonna leave until we have a perfect plan. 没想出完美计划之前不出击
[16:11] Adora, isn’t this all going a little overboard? 阿多拉 这是不是有点过分了
[16:14] I mean, we’ve faced the Horde before. 我们以前和霍德军打过交道
[16:16] What’s the worst that could happen? 最糟糕能发生什么事
[16:19] You wanna know the worst that can happen? Fine. 你想知道会发生最糟糕的事吗 好
[16:22] I’m the heaviest hitter, so Catra will separate me, 我是最强大的 所以卡特拉会支开我
[16:25] trap me, take my sword, 困住我 夺走我的剑
[16:27] do something so I’m helpless when she turns on you. 让我孤立无援 然后她开始对付你们
[16:30] She knows everything about me, 她了解我的一切
[16:31] exactly what I’ll do, exactly how to take me out. 知道我会怎么做 知道怎么干掉我
[16:34] They’ll overwhelm Frosta and Mermista with bots, 弗罗斯塔和梅尔米萨会被机器人淹没
[16:36] fire on Perfuma. 攻击普弗玛
[16:37] and use her to draw Bow out into the open, 用她来吸引鲍尔出来
[16:39] pinning him between the bots and Horde soldiers. 让他被机器人和霍德士兵击败
[16:42] Glimmer will teleport in, 格丽玛会传送进来
[16:43] but she won’t have enough magic left to get out, trapping them both. 但是没有残存的能量离开 双双被困
[16:47] Catra will make me watch all of it before she finishes me off. 卡特拉会逼我看着这一切 再了结我
[16:50] And then everyone is gone, and the Horde wins the war, 然后大家都死了 霍德军赢了
[16:52] and Etheria crumbles. It’s my fault! 以希利亚分崩离析 那都是我的错
[16:57] The Horde nearly destroyed Etheria. 霍德军几乎摧毁了以希利亚
[16:59] We were barely able to stop it. 我们之前面前才阻止了他们
[17:02] If this plan isn’t perfect, 如果这个计划不完美
[17:04] if I’m not perfect, everyone will– 如果我不完美 那大家都会…
[17:11] Adora, I was captured by Shadow Weaver, 阿多拉 我曾经被暗影编织者抓走
[17:13] taken to the Fright Zone and lost my powers. 带到恐怖区 失去了能力
[17:17] Glimmer, not helping. 格丽玛 别雪上加霜
[17:20] But you know what? We escaped. 但是 我们逃出来了
[17:22] I fought without my powers, and we won! 我没有依靠我的力量 而我们赢了
[17:25] Bad things are going to happen. That’s life. 坏事总会发生的 这就是人生
[17:28] You can let it paralyze you or you can roll with it. 你可以被其所困 你可以迎头而上
[17:31] Figure out the things you can, 想清楚你能做些什么
[17:33] and trust that your friends have your back for the rest. 把接下来的事托付给你的朋友
[17:41] You’ve got this, Adora. 你可以的 阿多拉
[17:43] I cast friendship and support on my next turn. 下一回合我要施法友谊和支援
[17:46] Here. This is my Trident of Power. 给 这是我的魔力三叉戟
[17:48] I want you to have it, especially since Bow is making me a new one. 给你 反正鲍尔要给我做个新的了
[17:52] – I didn’t agree to that. – You will. -我没有同意 -你会同意的
[17:54] The Winter’s Bane stands with you. 寒冬诅咒和你同在
[17:56] Also, me, Frosta stands with you. 我 弗罗斯塔也和你同在
[17:58] I can’t tell if we’re still in character or not. 我不知道我们是不是还在扮演角色
[18:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:03] So, what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么做
[18:05] We do what we do best. We improvise. 我们做我们最擅长的事 随机应变
[18:09] For the honor of Grayskull! 赐予我力量吧
[18:36] Let’s go. 我们走
[18:39] We’ve added more bots to all the tower’s weak points. 我们已经在塔楼防御薄弱的地方加了机器人
[18:41] Kyle is hiding somewhere. 凯尔不知道躲在哪里
[18:44] And Rogelio is commanding the extra turrets. 罗杰里奥在部署多加的防御塔楼
[18:46] And if there are plant monsters 如果有植物怪兽
[18:47] or warriors in ice armor or Sea-Ra? 或者冰雪战士或者海瑞呢
[18:51] For the last time, none of that stuff was real. 我说最后一次 那一切都不是真的
[18:54] We’ve reinforced our defenses. We got this. 我们加固了防御 我们没问题的
[18:57] Okay. Good. 好吧 很好
[18:58] And thanks, Lonnie. 以及谢谢你 朗尼
[19:02] Who’s Rogelio? 罗杰里奥是谁
[19:03] Rogelio, the lizard guy. 罗杰里奥 那个蜥蜴人
[19:05] Oh, right. I wondered what his deal was. 好吧 我还奇怪他到底是干什么的
[19:11] No. 不
[19:12] No, it can’t be! 不 这不可能
[19:23] For the She-Ra! 为了希瑞
[19:28] Fire! 开火
[19:34] – Yay, Frosta! – This is colder than I thought, -弗罗斯塔 -虽然这比我想的要冷
[19:38] but not a problem. 但问题不大
[19:43] Snowstrike! 冰雪轰爆
[19:56] Thanks, Mermista. 谢谢 梅尔米萨
[19:57] You mean Sea-Ra, Princess of the Oceans. 你是说海瑞 海洋公主
[20:10] Charge! 冲啊
[20:11] – I am Sea-Ra! – Plant magic! -我是海瑞 -植物魔法
[20:13] The Winter’s Bane! 寒冬诅咒
[20:25] It’s over, Catra. You’ve lost. 结束了 卡特拉 你输了
[20:28] Catra’s not here. 卡特拉不在这里
[20:32] But I’m happy to take you down for her. 但我很乐意为她干掉你
[20:47] Yeah! Got you! 射中了
[20:51] Bow! 鲍尔
[21:06] Catra’s really not here and she left you in charge? 卡特拉真的不在这里 交给你负责了吗
[21:09] Yes. Why do people keep acting surprised about that? 是的 为什么人人都很惊讶呢
[21:36] Stay where you are, or we’ll find out 不许动 不然我们就看看
[21:38] if Sparkles here has enough magic to land on her feet. 小闪闪有没有足够的魔力安全着陆
[21:42] Like I was saying, Catra trusts– Ow! 我说了 卡特拉信任…
[21:46] Hey, you don’t hit the person 你不能在别人拎着你
[21:47] dangling you over the edge. Stop! 挂在悬崖边的时候打人
[21:53] Glimmer, are you okay? 格丽玛 你没事吧
[21:55] How was that for improvising? 这个随机应变怎么样
[21:57] Also, it’s your turn now. Because I’m completely out of magic. 以及接下来轮到你了 我已经完全没有魔力了
[22:00] Catra trusts– 卡特拉托付…
[22:03] Catra– 卡特拉…
[22:05] Catra trusts– Huh? 卡特拉托付…
[22:07] Okay, seriously, how many of you are there? 说真的 你们到底有几个人
[22:12] Oh, too many. 太多了
[22:25] That was awesome! 真是太棒了
[22:27] Good planning session. 计划得很棒
[22:28] Thanks, guys. 谢了 伙计们
[22:33] – All in favor of blaming this on Kyle? – Oh, yeah. -都同意是凯尔的错吗 -是的
[22:36] – Yep. Yeah, that’s unanimous. – Oh, man. -没错 非匿名投票 -天
非凡公主希瑞

文章导航

Previous Post: 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号