Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Serenia portal Mara. 塞伦尼亚 传送门 玛拉
[00:28] Maybe Mara’s last name is Serenia, 也许玛拉的名字叫塞伦尼亚
[00:30] or the portal is a Serenia? 或者传送门是一个塞伦尼亚
[00:36] I’ll be honest with you, future Bow, I’m getting nowhere. 说实话 未来的鲍尔 我没有头绪
[00:43] No. Was that today? 不 是今天吗
[00:45] This can’t be happening, not now. 不可能 不可能
[00:47] No, no, no. 不不不
[00:57] Adora, get up. 阿多拉 醒醒
[00:59] – What’s going on? What is it? – It’s Bow. He’s in trouble. -怎么了 怎么了 -鲍尔有麻烦了
[01:38] Bow’s tracker pad and arrows are gone. 鲍尔的追踪板和箭都不见了
[01:40] He must have left after he shot that note through my window. 他肯定是在往我窗户上射了纸条后就离开了
[01:43] The note that says, “I’m fine. Don’t follow me”? 那张”我没事 别来找我”的纸条吗
[01:46] He’s not fine. We have to follow him. 他有事 我们必须去找他
[01:48] If he was, he would’ve told us he was leaving. 不然他肯定会告诉我们他要离开
[01:51] After finding out the signal is about Mara– 自从发现那信号和玛拉有关
[01:53] Okay, okay, Glimmer, just calm down. I agree, okay? 格丽玛 冷静下来 我同意
[01:57] So, where does Bow go when he’s not at Bright Moon? 鲍尔不在明月城时会去哪里
[02:02] Seriously? How long have you been friends again? 你认真的吗 你们俩做朋友多久了来着
[02:04] Look, Bow really values his privacy. 鲍尔很重视个人隐私
[02:07] He’s never talked about his past or where he came from. Never. 她从来没有提及过他的过去或者他的故乡
[02:10] And you know how talkative and open Bow usually is. 你也知道鲍尔平常有多么开朗健谈
[02:13] Something’s wrong. What if he’s in trouble? 有点不对劲 万一他有麻烦吗了呢
[02:19] Bow definitely came this way, 鲍尔绝对从这边走了
[02:20] judging from the broken twigs, the sap 根据折断的树枝 树液
[02:23] and his incredibly distinct footprints. 以及他独特的脚印
[02:27] There’s no way Bow would ever leave his trick arrows behind. 鲍尔绝对不可能丢下他的魔法箭的
[02:30] I told you, he’s in trouble. 我就说他有麻烦了
[02:33] What is that place? 那是什么地方
[02:42] We have to find Bow, and get him out of this, uh… 我们必须找到鲍尔 把他救出这个
[02:46] library? 图书馆
[02:52] Have you ever heard of a library in the Whispering Woods? 你听说过呓语森林里有图书馆吗
[03:04] – Bow, I’m so glad we found you. – We’re here to break you out, -鲍尔 找到你真是太好了 -我们是来救你的
[03:08] or fight your kidnappers. We’re not sure what we’re– Uh… 或者与绑架你的人战斗 我们不确定你…
[03:14] What have they done to you? 他们对你做了什么
[03:17] We got your arrows. Who are we fighting? 我们拿来了你的箭 我们要和谁战斗
[03:19] No one. You shouldn’t be here. 没有谁 你们不该来的
[03:21] You need to leave now, before– 你们得赶紧离开 趁…
[03:29] Who’s there? Who are these people? 谁 这些人是谁
[03:31] Play along. This is Adora and Glimmer, 看我眼色行事 这是阿多拉和格丽玛
[03:34] my friends from the academy. 我在学院的朋友
[03:35] Adora, Glimmer, meet my dads. 阿多拉 格丽玛 这是我的爸爸们
[03:40] Adora, Glimmer. 阿多拉 格丽玛
[03:41] Oh, we’re so happy to finally meet Bow’s school friends. 很高兴终于能见见鲍尔学校里的同学了
[03:51] I need you to beef up security. 所有人加固防御
[03:53] Bring all reports directly to me. No one else. 所有报告都需要单独交给我 不得给别人
[03:56] I want patrols doubled. Above all– 加倍巡逻 不管…
[04:05] You were saying? 你刚说到哪里
[04:06] Yes, and report anything suspicious directly to me. 对了 所有可疑的情况都直接向我汇报
[04:09] You mean like the fact that Shadow Weaver’s cell is empty? 你是说比如暗影编织者的牢房空了吗
[04:13] I threw the prisoner into solitary last night. 是我昨晚把囚犯关进禁闭室的
[04:16] Not that I need to explain myself to underlings. 我也没必要跟你们这些下属解释
[04:19] – Catra, Lonnie was trying to answer your– – You have your orders. -卡特拉 朗尼只是想回答 -遵守你们的命令
[04:23] Next person who questions me 下一个敢质疑我的人
[04:25] gets to see Shadow Weaver’s cell up close. Move. 就等着被关进暗影编织者的牢房吧 解散
[04:30] I said, move. 我说 解散
[04:37] Catra– 卡特拉
[04:51] You want anything, you just tell me, and I’ll get it. 你们有什么需要就告诉我 我去拿
[04:53] Snacks? I’ll get you snacks. 零食 我去给你们拿零食
[04:56] Yes, so energetic. Heh. 真有活力
[04:59] You girls must love attending the Academy 姑娘们喜欢和鲍尔一起在历史传承学院
[05:01] of Historic Enterprises with Bow. 上课吗
[05:03] – Yes. Absolutely. – Yup. Wouldn’t change a thing. -当然了 -没错 求之不得
[05:08] At the academy, that we all go to. 在那个我们一起上的学院
[05:14] I bet you’re here to see our collection of First Ones artifacts. 你们肯定是来看我们的先祖制品收藏的吧
[05:18] We got some new pottery shards. I– 我们得到了一些新的陶制碎片 我…
[05:21] – Oh, what was I doing? – Snacks. -我刚要做什么来着 -拿零食
[05:23] Oh, yes, yes, yes. Snacks. 没错 没错 零食
[05:26] The pottery is something. Bow’s older brother sent it. 这陶艺碎片很珍贵 鲍尔的哥哥寄来的
[05:30] – Brother? – Oh, Bow has an older brother? How nice. -哥哥 -鲍尔还有哥哥 好棒啊
[05:34] Youngest of 13, all historians just like us. 鲍尔是小十三 他们都和我们一样是历史学家
[05:38] And just like Bow when he graduates and takes over the library. 鲍尔也是 他毕业后就会接管这座图书馆
[05:42] Right, Bow? 对吧 鲍尔
[05:46] Don’t bother, Lance. It looks like he’s not very cha-tea today. 算了吧 兰斯 他今天好像不是很想聊
[05:54] Okay, thanks for the tea and the snacks, 好吧 谢谢你们的茶和零食
[05:57] but I think my friends would really like– 但我想我朋友很想…
[05:59] A tour of the library. 参观一下图书馆
[06:01] Of course, our Bow would find people 我们的鲍尔当然会结交
[06:02] who share his zest for history. 与他一样热忱于历史的朋友
[06:04] Wait till we show you the oldest part of our collection. 等我们带你们去看看我们最古老的珍藏
[06:08] A shard from an ancient, defunct rune stone. 古老的圣石残片
[06:12] If it wasn’t of historical value, that would be gone. 要不是这还有历史意义 根本就不会留着了
[06:15] No need to keep a reminder of the Princesses and their war. 不需要再留下当初公主们和战争的纪念品
[06:19] But the Horde started the war. 但是霍德军挑起的战争
[06:20] The Princesses are fighting to save Etheria. 公主们战斗是为了保护以希利亚
[06:23] You’re too young to remember the first failed Princess Alliance. 你太年轻 不记得第一届失败的公主联盟
[06:26] I’m not. 我记得
[06:28] I enlisted, fought for what I thought was right. 我也加入了 为我心中的正义而战
[06:30] – Dad, can we not–? – When I came home, -爸爸 我们能别… -等我回到家
[06:33] there was nothing left of my village but ash. 我的村庄只剩下一片灰烬
[06:36] I vowed that my family would never get mixed up in fighting 我发誓我的家庭绝对不会再卷入到
[06:38] or the Princesses again. 战争或公主的事中
[06:48] Well, I know what will lighten the mood, baby pictures. 我知道怎样能活跃气氛 小时候的照片
[06:52] I’ve got some great ones from Bow’s first bubble bath. 我有好几张鲍尔第一次泡泡浴的照片
[06:56] I’m gonna show Adora and Glimmer my room now. 我要给阿多拉和格丽玛看看我的房间了
[06:58] – I wanna see the bubble baths. – Now. -我想看泡泡浴 -走了
[07:05] Bow, what is going on? 鲍尔 怎么回事
[07:09] My dads don’t know I’m a Rebellion fighter. 我爸爸们不知道我是义军的
[07:11] They think I’m at boarding school. I’m supposed to be on break. 他们以为我在寄宿学校 我现在是放假了
[07:15] So, this is why you never talked about your past? 所以你才从来不提你的过去吗
[07:18] I thought it was because it was dark and painful, 我还以为是因为你的过去既黑暗又痛苦
[07:20] but your dads seem so nice and normal. 但是你的爸爸们看上去人很好 很正常
[07:24] Look, I love my dads, okay? 听着 我爱我的爸爸们
[07:26] I never mentioned them, because 我从来没提过他们 是因为
[07:29] they decided when I was a kid that I was gonna stay home, 他们在我很小的时候就决定我要留在家里
[07:32] take over the library when they retire. 等他们退休后接管图书馆
[07:35] But I wanted to travel, to fight. 但我想要远行 想战斗
[07:37] So, I did the only thing I could. 于是我做了我能做到的唯一一件事
[07:40] I taught myself archery, ran away, 我自学了射箭 逃离了家
[07:42] and pretended I was at a made-up boarding school. 假装我在一所编出来的寄宿学校里上课
[07:44] That seems really elaborate, Bow. 听起来很复杂 鲍尔
[07:47] You saw what they’re like. They don’t listen. 你们也看到他们的样子了 他们听不进去
[07:50] They assume they know what I want. 他们觉得他们了解我想要的一切
[07:52] And if Lance knew I didn’t want to be a historian… 要是兰斯知道我不想当历史学家
[07:55] Worse, if George knew that I’m a Rebellion soldier 或者更糟 如果乔治知道我是义军的人
[07:58] fighting alongside Princesses, it’d kill them. 还和公主们并肩作战 他们会气死的
[08:01] – So, you’re gonna lie to them forever? – Not forever. -那你准备永远瞒着他们吗 -不是永远
[08:06] Just for the foreseeable future. 只是在可预见的未来
[08:08] It’s worked so far. Please. 到目前为止都没问题 拜托
[08:11] For me? 为了我
[08:14] Besides, my dads have the biggest collection 再说了 我爸爸们拥有以希利亚
[08:17] of First Ones artifacts and writings in Etheria. 最大的先祖科技制品和作品库
[08:19] This is the perfect place to look for answers about She-Ra, 这是寻找希瑞 玛拉信息 塞伦尼亚以及这一切
[08:23] the Mara message, Serenia, everything. 答案的最完美地点
[08:26] Sure, why not. 是啊 当然了
[08:28] We can be scholars. 我们可以装成是学者
[08:30] How hard can it be? 这有多难
[08:33] This is gonna be a disaster. 这绝对会是一场灾难
[08:35] Well, maybe with that attitude it will be. 这种态度可能是行不通的
[08:38] By the way, I may have said in my letters 顺便 我可能在信里写了
[08:42] that Glimmer is a physics major, 格丽玛是物理学专业
[08:43] Adora’s an art major, nobody is a Princess or has magical powers, 阿多拉是文学专业 大家都不是公主也不会魔法
[08:46] and we all met freshmen year. Okay? Let’s go. 我们是在第一年认识的 好吗 走吧
[08:54] Hey, Catra. 卡特拉
[08:56] Listen, I’ve been looking for anything suspicious like you said, 听着 我照你说的到处找可疑的地方
[08:59] but this is the Fright Zone, so, that’s pretty much everything. 但这里是恐怖区 所以基本什么都可疑
[09:04] I was hoping you could tell me 我想着你可以告诉我
[09:06] what I’m supposed to be looking for? 我到底应该找什么
[09:09] If you spent more time following orders 如果你多花点时间遵照命令
[09:12] and less time questioning them, 少花点时间质疑
[09:13] you wouldn’t need me to. Now get out. Go. 就没必要听我说明了 赶紧出去
[09:16] Okay, wildcat. I really didn’t wanna have to do this, 小野猫 我真的不想这样的
[09:19] – but you leave me no choice. – What are you doing? -但你让我别无选择 -你在干什么
[09:30] Just let all your cares go. 放松你的警惕
[09:31] – You’re safe. You’re safe here. – Stop it. Stop. -你很安全 你很安全 -停下
[09:34] – You’re safe here, okay? – Let go of me. Are you crazy? -你很安全 -放开我 你疯了吗
[09:37] – There’s nothing we can’t handle. – I lost Shadow Weaver. -没有我们解决不了的事 -我让暗影编织者跑了
[09:40] – How are we supposed to handle that? – What? -我们要怎么解决 -什么
[09:45] Shadow Weaver escaped. 暗影编织者跑了
[09:47] I have to find her before Hordak learns the truth. 我得在霍达克发现真相之前找到她
[09:49] Well, you don’t have to do this alone. I’m here. 你不用一个人承担 有我呢
[09:53] – I bet Entrapta can whip up a locator. – No. -恩塔普塔肯定能搞一个定位器 -不
[09:56] Entrapta spends time with Hordak and is bad with secrets. 恩塔普塔一直和霍达克一起 而且不会保守秘密
[09:59] The minute we tell Entrapta, she tells him, then it’s over for me. 我们告诉恩塔普塔 她就会告诉他 我就完了
[10:05] Then we make sure that doesn’t happen. 那我们就确保不会出现那种情况
[10:08] We’ll find Shadow Weaver, the two of us, 我们俩会一起找到暗影编织者
[10:10] and not a word of it will leave this room. 只有天知地知 你知我知
[10:17] This is the 1000-year-old Colonia pitcher. 这是有一千年历史的科洛尼亚水壶
[10:21] And this tablet dates back over two millennia. 这个平板则有两个世纪的历史
[10:25] And this is where Bow played pretend as a little boy. 这是鲍尔小时候玩换装游戏的
[10:32] – Let me guess, playing pirates? – Oh, no. Bow doesn’t like pirates. -我猜猜 扮海盗 -不 鲍尔不喜欢海盗
[10:36] Playing historian, 扮演历史学家
[10:38] getting ready to take over the library even then. 当时就在为接管图书馆做准备了
[10:40] – Right, Bow? – Right. -对吧 鲍尔 -对
[10:43] Mr. Bow’s Dad, sir, as First Ones historians, 鲍尔先生的爸爸 先生 作为先祖历史学家
[10:48] do you know anything about the lore of She-Ra? 你知道关于希瑞的事吗
[10:52] Great question. 问得好
[10:53] Accurate translations are hard to come by, 虽然准确的翻译已经不可考
[10:55] but we think the name was actually, Her-Ra. 但我们认为她的名字其实是赫拉
[10:59] – Well, that’s not right. – But you don’t know that for sure, Adora. -不对 -你也不能确定 阿多拉
[11:04] She’d fight for the power of Grayskull. 她为格雷斯库尔的力量而战
[11:07] – It’s “For the Honor of Grayskull.” – And rode on a dragon. -是”赐予我力量吧” -骑着龙
[11:14] Wait, she got a dragon? I wish I had a– 等等 她有龙吗 我也想有…
[11:20] Anyway, uh, where was I? 我说到哪里了
[11:22] Princess nonsense. 关于公主的胡话
[11:25] The rune stone shard. 圣石碎片
[11:27] It’s the oldest First Ones object in our collection. 这是我们藏品中最古老的先祖物品
[11:31] But enough about us. 但听够了我们的介绍了吧
[11:32] Tell us about your studies, Adora and Glimmer. 和我们说说你们的专业 阿多拉和格丽玛
[11:35] Uh, you know, the physics are good. 物理很棒
[11:38] The history is also good. 历史也很棒
[11:41] I thought you were an art major? 你不是文学专业的吗
[11:44] – Uh, she’s a double major. – Uh, yes. -她是双学位 -没错
[11:47] History, art, art history, that’s three. I’m a triple major. 历史 文学 文学史 是三种 我是三学位
[11:51] I also teach, unless that’s not a thing students do. 我还会教 不过学生应该不会
[11:54] Is it hot here? I mean… 这里是不是有点热 我…
[11:56] It’s great to finally meet you, Glimmer. 能见到你们真好 格丽玛
[11:58] – We thought Bow was making you up. – Really? -我们本来以为鲍尔是编的 -真的吗
[12:01] You know how Bow is, shy, quiet, not so many friends. 你也懂鲍尔的 害羞 安静 朋友不多
[12:06] From his letters, it sounds like you brought him out of his shell. 从他的信里看来 你们让他从心防里走了出来
[12:09] Yeah. I guess I did. 我想是吧
[12:12] So, for school, heh, we got this First Ones puzzle to solve. 学校里 我们要解开一个先祖谜题
[12:16] The last word is giving us trouble. 最后一个词让我们很费解
[12:18] Have you ever heard of Serenia? 你们听说过塞伦尼亚吗
[12:22] Serenia was the name of a mythical First Ones hero. 塞伦尼亚是一个神秘的先祖英雄的名字
[12:25] Although some of us think she was a real person. 有的人认为她不是真人
[12:29] Some of us also think the Elberon vase 有的人还觉得埃尔贝伦花瓶
[12:32] dates back only one millennia. 只有一千年的历史呢
[12:35] Is this everything you have on Serenia? 这是你们关于塞伦尼亚的所有资料吗
[12:37] Oh, no. I’m so sorry. Ha, ha. 不 不好意思
[12:39] Everything from the first floor. There’s more on the second. 这是一楼的所有资料 二楼还有更多
[12:43] – This is gonna take hours. – Hours, days, maybe weeks. -这要花好几小时 -几小时 几天甚至几周
[12:47] And if you’re really lucky, it might take you a whole lifetime. 如果你们幸运的话 可能要花上一生
[12:52] You’re so corny. 真老套
[12:54] Well, this one’s just about aqueducts, so, it’s mislabeled. 这是关于渡槽的 标签错了
[12:58] Wait, you can read First Ones writing? 等等 你会看先祖文字
[13:02] I also study linguistics. 我还修语言学
[13:03] It’s a fifth major or fourth major. I’m losing count. 这是第五个专业还是第四个 我都数不清了
[13:06] – What does this say? – Uh, it says, “lunch.” -这是什么意思 -意思是”午餐”
[13:09] – Oh, no. I thought it said love. – You thought it said…? -不 我还以为是爱… -你以为是…
[13:15] I like this girl! 我喜欢这女孩
[13:18] Actually, there’s one more debate you can settle for us, Adora. 其实我们还有一件事想让你来解决 阿多拉
[13:22] I don’t know. Maybe I should help with the, uh, school project. 我不知道 也许我还是该帮忙做学校项目
[13:28] But I guess it couldn’t hurt. 但我猜也没什么大不了的
[13:30] Great. Onward, best research squad. 太好了 前进 最好的研究小组
[13:41] We’re still getting nowhere. 我们还是没有进展
[13:42] What does a mythological First Ones hero have to do with Mara? 神秘的先祖英雄和玛拉有什么关系
[13:46] Hey, Glimmer, what’s up? 格丽玛 怎么了
[13:49] What’s up with you? 你才怎么了
[13:51] You have a secret family, and you’re supposed to be a historian, 你有个秘密家族 你要继任历史学家
[13:55] and you apparently hate pirates, 你显然讨厌海盗
[13:57] and you never told me about any of this. 你从来都没有和我说过
[14:01] I feel like I don’t know you at all. 我觉得我根本就不了解你了
[14:03] Glimmer, you know everything about me, the real me. 格丽玛 你了解我的一切 真正的我
[14:08] I act like someone I’m not with my family 我在我家人身边总是假装成另一个人
[14:10] because the truth would hurt them. 因为真相会伤害到他们
[14:12] And it’s making you miserable. 这让你很痛苦
[14:15] Bow, your dads love you. I’m sure they’ll love the real you, too. 鲍尔 你的爸爸们爱你 肯定也会爱真正的你
[14:19] You don’t know that. They’ve had a plan since I was a baby. 你不知道 我从小他们就给我定好了计划
[14:23] But the truth is, I’m nothing like the rest of my family. 但事实上 我和我家庭的其他人都不一样
[14:26] I’ve tried to tell them, but they don’t want to hear it. 我想告诉他们的 但是他们不想听
[14:29] So, I pretend. 所以我就假装
[14:35] This was found in the same dig site as the rune stone shard. 这是在圣石碎片大坑中找到的
[14:39] Thing is, we can’t agree on what it is. 问题是 我们不知道这是什么
[14:42] So, what’s it say? 上面怎么说
[14:47] Oh, this one’s easy. 这个很简单
[14:49] This is a password to open it. 有个打开的密码
[14:52] It says, “Eternia.” 这上面说是”以希利亚”
[14:57] It’s working! It’s– 成功了 这是…
[15:01] – It’s– It’s… – A monster. -这是… -一个怪物
[15:14] It’s an Elemental. This’ll be a piece of cake. 这是元素怪 小菜一碟
[15:18] Adora, wait. 阿多拉 等等
[15:19] For the Honor of Grayskull! 赐予我力量吧
[15:32] Adora is a sixth major in She-Ra? 阿多拉的第六个专业是希瑞吗
[15:38] Don’t worry, I got this. Ha, ha. 别担心 交给我吧
[15:44] Hey, leave her alone. 别碰她
[15:51] Hold on, Glimmer. I’m coming. 坚持住 格丽玛 我来了
[16:00] They really get into their studies. 她们真的很擅长自己的学业
[16:08] Bow, are your friends Princesses? 鲍尔 你的朋友们是公主吗
[16:11] You’ll tell us what is happening, young man, or– 赶紧告诉我们怎么回事 年轻人 不然…
[16:14] We have to act before the Elemental turns on us. 我们现在得趁元素怪盯上我们之前行动
[16:17] – You know what that is? – We’ve run into them before. -你知道那是什么 -我们遇到过
[16:20] They only attack when they’re trying to protect something. 它们只有在守护什么的时候才会攻击
[16:22] What is it trying to protect? 它想守护什么
[16:24] You’ve run into them? Who are you? 你还遇到过它们 你到底是谁
[16:30] It was found alongside the shard. Could it be that? 这是在碎片边找到的 会不会是那个
[16:33] Dad, you’re a genius. 爸爸 你真是天才
[16:34] I’ll explain everything, but right now you have to trust me. 我会解释一切的 但你们现在要相信我
[16:38] Bow? Bow! 鲍尔 鲍尔
[16:41] Bow, you get back here. 鲍尔 你给我回来
[16:44] Never mind. Stay away! 算了 别过来
[16:46] – Glimmer. – Got it. -格丽玛 -交给我
[16:52] It’s been really nice meeting you. 见到你们很高兴
[17:05] Can’t reach. 够不到
[17:11] Bow! 鲍尔
[17:14] Got it. 拿到了
[17:28] Bow. 鲍尔
[17:46] That’s my Bow. 这才是我的鲍尔
[17:48] What is going on? 怎么回事
[18:04] I… I lied to you. 我…我骗了你们
[18:06] There is no Academy of Historic Enterprises. 根本没有什么历史传承学院
[18:09] I’ve been living at Bright Moon, fighting in the Rebellion 我一直住在明月城 跟阿多拉和格丽玛公主
[18:12] alongside Adora and Princess Glimmer. 一起在义军里并肩战斗
[18:16] But why? 为什么
[18:17] I don’t wanna be a historian. 我不想做历史学家
[18:19] I’ve never wanted to be a historian. 我从来就不想当历史学家
[18:22] I’m not a shy bookworm. I’m not a genius like you two. 我不是一个害羞的书虫 我不是像你们一样的天才
[18:26] I make things. I’m a soldier. 我发明东西 我是一名士兵
[18:29] This is who I am. And I can’t lie about it anymore, 这才是我 我不能再继续撒谎了
[18:32] even though I’m breaking your hearts. 就算这样我会伤了你们的心
[18:44] What’s breaking our hearts is the fact 让我们伤心的是
[18:46] that you thought you had to lie about who you are. 你觉得你要隐瞒真实的自己
[18:50] You’re not mad? 你不生气吗
[18:51] But I’m a fighter, and you hate fighters. 但我是一名战士 你讨厌战士
[18:54] I could never hate you. Never. 我永远不会恨你的 永远不会
[18:57] If you feel like you belong in the Rebellion, 如果你觉得你属于义军
[18:59] that’s where you belong. 那你就属于那里
[19:01] Oh, Bow, why didn’t you just tell us? 鲍尔 你为什么不直接告诉我们
[19:04] I tried, but you didn’t listen. 我试过 但你们不听
[19:07] You only listened to me if I said what you wanted to hear. 你们只听我说出你们想听的话
[19:11] We had no idea you felt that way. 我们不知道你原来是这么觉得的
[19:14] We were just trying to encourage you to pursue your dreams. 我们只是想鼓励你追求你的梦想
[19:18] We thought we were being supportive 我们还以为我们在支持你
[19:20] when really we were being terrible. 其实我们做得很糟糕
[19:22] We love you the way you are. We’re proud of you, 不管你怎么样我们都爱你 我们为你自豪
[19:25] no matter what path you take in life. 不管你选择了怎样的道路
[19:33] This is a family hug, Princesses. You’re Bow’s family, too. 这是家庭拥抱 公主们 你们也是鲍尔的家人
[19:43] On one of our mission, we received a message from an unknown source. 我们在一次任务中接收到了一条未知来源的信息
[19:47] If we knew what Serenia meant, 如果我们知道塞伦尼亚的意思
[19:48] we could figure out the rest. 就能搞清楚剩余的意思
[19:50] “Serenia portal Mara.” “塞伦尼亚 传送门 玛拉”
[19:52] Okay. But what are these other words? 好吧 那其他词呢
[19:55] I don’t know. It’s too degraded to read. 我不知道 太模糊了 看不清
[19:58] Wait. Lance, what does this pattern look like? 等等 兰斯 这个符号看上去像什么
[20:02] – Oh, I think you’re right. – What is it? -我觉得你想得没错 -这是什么
[20:04] Look at it, Bow. Really look at it. What do you see? 你看看 鲍尔 好好看 你看到了什么
[20:11] – These aren’t words at all, are they? – Oh, now you’ve got it. -这些根本就不是赐予 -你明白了
[20:15] George, get the projector. 乔治 去拿投影仪
[20:19] The world of the First Ones was different from ours. 先祖的世界和我们不一样
[20:21] Climate, language, 气候 语言
[20:23] even the sky was different, 连天空都是不一样的
[20:24] filled with cosmic formations they called… 充满了被他们称作星星的
[20:30] Stars. 天体
[20:31] The First Ones used them to navigate and named constellations 先祖曾经用它们来指引方向 并以神话英雄
[20:35] after mythical heroes, including Serenia. 来命名 包括塞伦尼亚
[20:40] The Constellation Serenia would only appear in summer 塞伦尼亚星座只会在夏季
[20:42] and only over one place. 出现在一个地方
[20:45] – The Crimson Waste. – That’s where we have to go. -猩红废土 -那我们就去那里
[20:48] What? You can’t go into the Crimson Waste. 什么 你们不能去猩红废土
[20:51] It’s a no-man’s-land, a giant lifeless desert. 那是个一眼望不到头的不毛之地
[20:54] No one’s ever made it that far and come back alive. 去那里的人从来没有活着回来过
[20:58] Promise me, you kids will stay away. 你们几个孩子保证不会去
[21:06] You wanted to speak with me, Lord Hordak? 你想找我谈 霍达克大人
[21:08] Yes, Force Captain. 是的 上尉队长
[21:10] I wished to touch base, as you put it. 你可以说 我想接触基层
[21:13] See how my orders are being carried out. 看看我的命令被执行得怎么样
[21:16] Everything is running smoothly. 一切都很顺利
[21:17] Does this mean Shadow Weaver has been transferred to Beast Island, 那是说暗影编织者已经遵照我的命令
[21:21] per my orders? 被转移到野兽岛了吗
[21:23] Yes. I sent her yesterday, just like you ordered. 是的 我昨天送她去的 正如你命令的
[21:26] Believe me, we’re never going to see– 相信我 我们再也不会见到
[21:29] I lost Shadow Weaver! 我让暗影编织者跑了
[21:33] Shadow Weaver escaped. 暗影编织者跑了
[21:37] I have to find her before Hordak learns the truth. 我得在霍达克发现真相之前找到她
[21:39] I have to find her before Hordak learns the truth. 我得在霍达克发现真相之前找到她
[21:47] You lied to me. 你骗我
[21:53] Wait. 等等
[22:03] I know your lax security allowed Shadow Weaver to escape. 我知道你松懈的安保让暗影编织者跑了
[22:06] I know you’ve been covering it up, lying about her whereabouts. 我知道你一直在掩饰 隐瞒她的去处
[22:12] But worst of all, I gave you the chance to come clean, 但是最糟糕的是 我给了你坦白的机会
[22:17] to prove your worth to me, to the Horde. 让你证明你对我 对霍德军的意义
[22:21] This was a test. 这是一个测试
[22:24] And you failed. 而你失败了
非凡公主希瑞

文章导航

Previous Post: 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑色乌托邦(Show Me a Hero)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号