时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Hi, Catra. Did you have a nice nap? | 卡特拉 休息得怎么样 |
[00:32] | Why is this taking so long? | 为什么要花这么久 |
[00:34] | You said there was a First Ones weapon here. | 你说这里有先祖科技的武器 |
[00:36] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[00:37] | I never said “Weapon.” | 我没说过是”武器” |
[00:38] | I said there’s a piece of | 我说是一件 |
[00:39] | First Ones tech buried deep under the ice, | 深埋在冰下的先祖科技 |
[00:42] | and a really powerful one at that. | 而且非常强大 |
[00:44] | The energy levels we picked up, it must | 根据我们侦测到的能量等级 |
[00:46] | be part of the First Ones’ supercomputer. | 那肯定是先祖超级电脑的部件 |
[00:47] | Just keep digging. | 继续挖 |
[00:49] | Hordak is not going to be happy if we waste his time | 如果我们浪费了霍达克的时间 空手回去 |
[00:52] | and come back empty-handed. | 他肯定不会开心的 |
[00:54] | A scientist never returns empty-handed. | 科学家永远不会空手而归 |
[00:57] | There’s always data. | 永远有数据 |
[00:59] | I’m not here freezing my tail off for data. | 我来这里把尾巴都冻掉了可不是为了数据 |
[01:02] | Find me something useful or we’re packing up and heading home. | 给我找点有用的东西 赶紧收拾好回家 |
[01:05] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[01:52] | The Dragon’s Daughter Five. | 龙五公主 |
[01:54] | She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not? | 她划出了一条完美的海陆线 |
[01:56] | Wait. What happened to the Dragon’s Daughter Four? | 等等 龙四公主呢 |
[01:59] | Oh, oh, oh, was it adventure? | 是冒险吗 |
[02:03] | No. Termites. I couldn’t save the old girl. | 不 白蚁 我救不了那老姑娘 |
[02:07] | Anyway, I’m honored to be | 不管怎样 我很荣幸 |
[02:08] | a part of another daring mission for the Rebellion. | 能为义军再次完成如此重要的内容 |
[02:11] | Well, you know, we needed | 我们需要 |
[02:12] | a boat to get up here, and you have a boat. | 一艘船 而你正好有一艘船 |
[02:15] | Yes, I do. Heh. Truth be told, | 是的 说实话 |
[02:17] | I was glad to have something to do. | 我很高兴能有些事情做 |
[02:19] | Mermista canceled our plans this week, | 梅尔米萨取消了我们这周的计划 |
[02:21] | and she’s hanging out with her other friends | 她要和她其他的朋友一起 |
[02:23] | and didn’t invite me to join. I… | 没有邀请我加入 我… |
[02:25] | Well, let this mission distract you from all that. | 那就让这个任务帮你分一下心吧 |
[02:28] | We’ve received reports of Horde activity in the Northern Reach. | 我们接到报告 北部有霍德军活动 |
[02:31] | They’ve set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea why. | 他们设立了前哨站 但我们不知道为什么 |
[02:35] | The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. | 北部只有雪和冰 |
[02:38] | What could they possibly be doing? | 他们能去做什么 |
[02:39] | I don’t know, but it can’t be good. | 我不知道 但肯定没好事 |
[02:49] | Okay, Scorpia, get your head in the game. All right, you’ve got this. | 蝎女 振作起来 好了 你可以的 |
[02:52] | You and Catra have a special bond, | 你和卡特拉有特殊的纽带 |
[02:54] | and deep down in her heart, she knows that. | 在她内心深处 她也知道的 |
[03:01] | – Scorpia, good. You’re here. – Yes, I am. | -蝎女 太好了 你来了 -是的 |
[03:04] | Entrapta brought all this junk from her lab. | 恩塔普塔从实验室里拿来了这些垃圾 |
[03:07] | Help me find a space heater | 帮我找一个小型取暖器 |
[03:08] | or something since apparently we live here now. | 或者我们现在可以依靠的东西 |
[03:11] | So, I’ve been thinking, and I know you’ve been really busy | 我一直在想 我知道你最近很忙 |
[03:16] | and focused on your career lately, | 要专注于你的工作 |
[03:18] | but would you ever want to… | 但是你想不想 |
[03:22] | you know, like, hang out sometime with me? | 你懂的 有时候和我一起 |
[03:26] | What are you talking about? We are hanging out. Right now. | 你在说什么 我们现在就一起啊 |
[03:28] | Yes, totally, totes. | 对 没错 绝对的 |
[03:31] | But, uh, what I meant was, like, | 但是 我的意思是 |
[03:33] | outside of office hours. You know, we could, pfft, | 工作时间之外 我们可以 |
[03:36] | I don’t know, um, play a board game | 我不知道 玩玩桌游 |
[03:38] | or do some other type of bonding activity. | 或者做一些其他加深关系的活动 |
[03:52] | Careful with that. It’s a rare First Ones artifact. | 小心点 这可是珍贵的先祖遗物 |
[03:56] | I’ve been meaning to study it but I haven’t gotten a chance yet. | 我一直想要研究 但是一直没有机会 |
[03:58] | The last time I deployed it, | 上一次用了以后 |
[04:00] | it ended up infecting all of my robots | 让我的机器人都染上了 |
[04:02] | with some kind of murder-virus. | 某种嗜杀病毒 |
[04:05] | You brought along a murder-virus and not a blanket? | 你带了一个杀人病毒 却没带毯子 |
[04:08] | It does other things, too. | 它还有别的能耐 |
[04:10] | For example, when it infected She-Ra, she lost her powers. | 比如感染希瑞后 她就失去了能力 |
[04:13] | Also, she got very floppy. | 而且变得非常迷茫 |
[04:16] | A She-Ra off-switch, huh? Why didn’t you say something sooner? | 关闭希瑞的开关 你为什么不早点说 |
[04:20] | So, anyway, in non-She-Ra business, | 不管怎么样 先不管希瑞 |
[04:24] | when I said we could do something– | 我说我们可以做一些… |
[04:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:31] | It’s just a small bump. I’m sure its fine. | 只是一点小问题 肯定没事的 |
[04:33] | But our drilling bots have gone offline. | 但是我们的挖掘机器人全部断线了 |
[04:36] | All of them. At once. | 全部一下子没了 |
[04:38] | – Come on. We should go check this out. – I hate this place. | -走 我们得去看看 -我恨这个地方 |
[04:46] | Come to think of it, Mermista never invites me | 现在想想 梅尔米萨从来不会邀请我 |
[04:49] | to hang out with her other friends. | 和她的其他几个朋友一起玩 |
[04:51] | I mean, heh, am I not cool enough for them? | 我是说 我还是不够酷吗 |
[04:56] | I’m so cool. I’m Sea Hawk. | 我很酷 我可是海鹰 |
[05:07] | What’s wrong? Did you see something? | 怎么了 你看到什么了吗 |
[05:09] | No. I think there’s something else out here. | 不 我觉得这里还有其他东西 |
[05:12] | You know, they say all sorts | 他们说北部 |
[05:13] | of strange things happen in the Northern Reach. | 会发生各种奇怪的事 |
[05:16] | Voices on the wind. Monsters in the snow. | 远处飘来的声音 大雪中的怪兽 |
[05:20] | Machines break down. | 崩溃的机器 |
[05:22] | Sailors disappear without a trace. We could be next! | 消失无踪的水手 下一个可能就是我们 |
[05:27] | I am cool, right? I am. Right? | 我很酷 对吧 没错 对吧 |
[05:32] | My tracker pad’s been on the fritz | 我的追踪器自从被那个通讯集线器 |
[05:33] | ever since that rogue communications hub messed with it. | 扰乱以后就一直出问题 |
[05:36] | I’m having trouble pinpointing the Horde’s location. | 我没办法找出霍德军的位置 |
[05:38] | Worry not. We’ll follow our instincts! | 别担心 我们跟着我们的直觉走 |
[05:42] | This way! | 这边走 |
[05:43] | Or there’s this new signal now. It’s big. | 出现新信号了 很强烈 |
[05:47] | It looks like a First Ones tech signature. | 看起来像是先祖科技的信号 |
[05:49] | That’s where the Horde will be. | 霍德军就在那里 |
[05:56] | Ah. Here we go. Well, the drilling bots are gone. | 看 挖掘机器人都不见了 |
[06:03] | What? They just disappeared into thin air? | 什么 他们就这么消失无踪了吗 |
[06:06] | Maybe there’s scientific truth to the rumors | 也许这块区域发生的怪事 |
[06:08] | about strange happenings in this region. | 很可能是有科学依据的 |
[06:10] | We weren’t sent here to chase rumors. | 我们不是来追查流言的 |
[06:13] | Hordak wants tech. If your bots can’t dig it out, | 霍达克想要科技 如果你的机器人挖不出来 |
[06:16] | – then maybe I’ll send you down there to– – Catra. | -那也许我该把你派下去… -卡特拉 |
[06:21] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[06:24] | – Hey, Adora. – You’re pretty far from the front line. | -阿多拉 -你离战斗前线也太远了 |
[06:27] | I guess Shadow Weaver’s | 我想暗影编织者 |
[06:29] | keeping you away from the action since you lost | 自从你输掉明月城一战后 |
[06:31] | the battle of Bright Moon. | 就把你撤离前线了吧 |
[06:33] | Shadow Weaver? Wow. I always forget how clueless you are. | 暗影编织者 我都忘记你有多么无知了 |
[06:38] | We’re here to take back this land. | 我们要收复这块地区 |
[06:40] | It’s time for you to go back to the Fright Zone. | 你们该滚回恐怖区了 |
[06:42] | – You want us to go? Try and make us. – My pleasure. | -你想让我们走 试试啊 -不胜荣幸 |
[06:51] | – Adventure! – This is not how this night was supposed to go. | -冒险 -这个夜晚不应该是这样的 |
[07:16] | Hey, while we’re here, | 既然我们对上了 |
[07:17] | would you describe me as “Cool”? Be honest now. | 你会不会觉得我”酷” 说实话 |
[07:20] | Potentially. | 有点意思 |
[07:24] | Entrapta, whatever you’re doing here has to stop! | 恩塔普塔 不管你在做什么 住手吧 |
[07:27] | You don’t understand the forces you’re messing with! | 你不知道你在利用怎样的力量 |
[07:30] | I know! That’s the fun of it! | 我知道 这才有意思 |
[07:45] | – Don’t move. – Oh, please. You’d never have the guts. | -别动 -拜托 你根本没这个胆量 |
[07:51] | You know, as much as I love our fights, | 虽然我喜欢和你的战斗 |
[07:54] | it’s way too cold for this. | 但实在是太冷了 |
[07:56] | Why don’t we try something new? | 不如我们试点新的玩意 |
[08:05] | Catra, what did you do? | 卡特拉 你做了什么 |
[08:13] | – You said she’d be powerless. – She will be. | -你说她会失去力量 -她会的 |
[08:17] | – Eventually. I think. – Actually, this is pretty cool. | -我想最终会的 -其实 这也挺棒的 |
[08:21] | I know you’re still in there, Adora. | 我知道你还在 阿多拉 |
[08:23] | You’ve got to snap out of it. | 你必须清醒过来 |
[08:25] | Let go of the sword. | 放下那柄剑 |
[08:27] | You’re gonna be okay, promise. | 你不会有事的 我保证 |
[08:31] | Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[08:36] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[08:56] | This is the greatest thing that’s ever happened. | 这简直是最棒的情况了 |
[09:20] | Adora, wait. | 阿多拉 等等 |
[09:22] | Stay away from her. | 不要动她 |
[09:32] | Oh, I get it now. The sword got infected, not Adora herself. | 我明白了 是剑被感染了 而不是阿多拉 |
[09:37] | Huh. I guess she really is organic matter. | 看来她的确还是肉体凡胎 |
[09:40] | Catra, are you okay? | 卡特拉 你没事吧 |
[09:43] | That went so much better than I could’ve ever hoped. | 这比我希望中的情况还要好 |
[09:48] | Looks like you’re mine now, Adora. | 看来你是我的了 阿多拉 |
[09:51] | Come on, get her inside. | 来 把她搬进去 |
[09:59] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[10:03] | Well, I for one am shocked and terrified. | 反正我是又惊又怕 |
[10:07] | What happened up there? | 到底发生了什么 |
[10:09] | It’s Entrapta’s disc. It infected She-Ra once before. | 是恩塔普塔的盘 以前就感染过希瑞 |
[10:12] | We’ve got to get to Catra and destroy it for good. | 我们得找到卡特拉 永远毁掉那东西 |
[10:15] | Okay, let’s go, Glimmer. Teleport us up there. Adventure! | 走吧 格丽玛 把我们传送过去 冒险 |
[10:21] | I can’t. I exhausted my magic in the fight. | 我不行 我在战斗中耗尽了我的魔法 |
[10:24] | Until I can recharge, we’re climbing. | 在我重新充能之前 只能爬山 |
[10:27] | That’s terribly inconvenient. | 真是太不方便了 |
[10:28] | Shouldn’t you keep better count or something? | 你不是应该控制好数的吗 |
[10:32] | I hope Catra survives She-Ra | 我希望卡特拉别被希瑞打死 |
[10:34] | so I can wipe that smirk off her face myself. | 好让我能亲自扯下她脸上的假笑 |
[10:38] | Always so perfect. Look at you now. | 你总是这么完美 看看你 |
[10:42] | You’re coming back to the Horde under my command. | 你在我的命令下回到了霍德军 |
[10:45] | So we’re, uh, keeping her? | 我们要留着她吗 |
[10:47] | You saw her out there. | 你也看到她的战力了 |
[10:49] | As long as we have this sword, | 只要我们有这柄剑 |
[10:50] | we have the power to make her go berserk. | 我们能让她发狂 |
[10:52] | We can turn the Rebellion’s own hero against them. That’s good. | 我们可以让义军的英雄去对付他们 这是好事 |
[10:57] | I wonder which of your friends I’ll have you annihilate first. | 不知道我要先让你消灭你的哪个朋友 |
[11:06] | It looks like the bots | 看起来机器人 |
[11:07] | were able to pinpointed the exact location of the First Ones’ tech | 在消失之前找出了先祖科技的 |
[11:09] | before they disappeared. If you just give me a little more time. | 确切地点 如果你们能再给我点时间 |
[11:13] | Ugh. Hey. This dumb mission is over. | 这个愚蠢的任务结束了 |
[11:15] | We have what we need right here, the ultimate weapon. | 我们已经得到我们需要的东西了 终极武器 |
[11:18] | Pack up. We’re taking her back to the Fright Zone. | 收拾东西 我们要带她回恐怖区 |
[11:21] | But Hordak wanted us to– | 但是霍达克希望我们 |
[11:22] | Oh, wanted us to dig a useless hole for nothing? | 希望我们挖个完全没有用的洞吗 |
[11:24] | Forget it. I’m bringing She-Ra back. | 别搞了 我要带希瑞回去 |
[11:29] | I’ll go. It’s probably just more Rebel idiots. | 我去吧 可能只是更多的义军白痴 |
[11:32] | – Scorpia, keep an eye on Adora. – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | -蝎女 盯着阿多拉 -好的 |
[11:35] | I will absolutely look after this sleeping, non-moving person. | 我绝对能看住这个一动不动的昏迷小妹 |
[11:41] | She went that way. | 她往那边跑了 |
[11:43] | I’m a pirate! Pirates are the definition of cool. | 我是海盗 海盗简直就是酷的象征 |
[11:47] | Although, you would think I’d get invited to more parties. | 不过你可能会觉得我会受邀去很多派对 |
[11:51] | I mean, you think I’m cool, right? | 你觉得我很酷吧 |
[12:00] | *I’m Sea Hawk, I am, I am* | *我是海鹰 是我 是我* |
[12:03] | *Want to take a guy for granted? Then I am your man* | *想随意使唤谁吗 选我选我* |
[12:06] | *Unappreciated in all I do Why can’t they see I’m very cool?* | *我如此不得志 他们为什么看不出我很酷* |
[12:12] | *Guys, back me up, I’m very cool* | *伙计们 声源我一下 我很酷* |
[12:17] | Just wanted a moment alone with Catra, | 我只是想和卡特拉单独待一会 |
[12:19] | but, no, I’m stuck babysitting her ex-best friend. | 但是不行 我只能照看她曾经最好的朋友 |
[12:29] | Uh… You okay, Adora? | 你没事吧 阿多拉 |
[12:32] | Wow. You are a big bug. | 你的怀抱好大 |
[12:36] | Yep, that is the truth. | 说得没错 |
[12:38] | Glad you’re seeing clearly. | 很高兴你看得出来 |
[12:39] | Now, come on, I’m taking you back to the lab. | 来吧 我要带你回实验室 |
[12:42] | What was the code again? | 密码是什么来着 |
[12:44] | Um, maybe– | 也许 |
[12:47] | Stop that. | 别闹 |
[12:50] | Okay, wait. I’m pretty sure it was… | 等等 应该就是 |
[12:55] | Don’t. Don’t. Stop. | 别 别 别闹 |
[12:57] | Why are you making this so much harder for me? | 你为什么总要给我添麻烦 |
[12:59] | Please. Please. I’m a woman on the edge. | 拜托 拜托 我快要爆发了 |
[13:02] | I’ve had a real challenge of a day. | 我今天已经过得很不顺了 |
[13:10] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:11] | I put in Catra’s favorite number. | 我输入了卡特拉最喜欢的号码 |
[13:15] | I get it. You know Catra’s favorite number, and I don’t. | 我知道 你知道卡特拉最喜欢的号码 我不知道 |
[13:20] | Rub it in my face, why don’t you? | 就是要让我吃瘪 对吧 |
[13:25] | Uh… That’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[13:40] | Change of plans. How about we stay inside? | 计划有变 我们就留在里面吧 |
[13:42] | Yay, it’s girls’ night in! | 女孩之夜 |
[13:49] | Any sign of She-Ra? | 发现希瑞了吗 |
[13:51] | Preferably the version that won’t throw us off a cliff? | 最好是不会把我们丢下悬崖的那个希瑞 |
[13:55] | No. No She-Ra. | 不 没发现希瑞 |
[13:58] | Just a terrifying snow monster! | 只发现一个可怕的雪怪 |
[14:08] | Can’t believe I’m stuck in a closet here with you. | 真不敢相信我和你一起被困在一个隔间里 |
[14:10] | I should be by Catra’s side, protecting her. | 我应该在卡特拉身边保护她的 |
[14:13] | Why can’t you just stay out of our way? | 你为什么不能别碍我事呢 |
[14:17] | Catra? | 卡特拉 |
[14:22] | Inspector Pirate? | 海盗督查 |
[14:24] | Adora. Ahem. I’m here to rescue you. | 阿多拉 我是来拯救你的 |
[14:29] | Uh… More like, I’m here to rescue you. | 更应该说 我是来拯救你的 |
[14:33] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那根本说不通 |
[14:35] | – Is she all right? – I don’t know. | -她没事吧 -我不知道 |
[14:37] | But she is getting on my last nerve. And she’s not going anywhere. | 但是她快把我逼疯了 她哪儿也不能去 |
[14:41] | We’ll see about that. En garde. | 那就走着瞧吧 我准备好了 |
[14:48] | You guys are my best friends. | 你们是我最好的朋友 |
[15:03] | I really hate this place. | 我真恨这个地方 |
[15:08] | What’s happening? Why is the power going out? | 怎么回事 为什么没电了 |
[15:11] | Apparently, by drilling into the ice, we’ve unleashed these creatures. | 显然是因为我们的挖掘放出了这些野兽 |
[15:13] | Now they’re obsessively trying to destroy us. | 现在他们想要摧毁我们 |
[15:15] | What an unexpected twist! | 真是意想不到的转折 |
[15:20] | Where did these things come from? | 这些东西是从哪里来的 |
[15:23] | I’m guessing it’s something to do | 我猜肯定跟恩塔普塔 |
[15:24] | with that giant pit Entrapta dug. | 挖的那些大洞有关系 |
[15:30] | Bow, their eyes, they’re red like She-Ra’s. | 鲍尔 他们的眼睛和希瑞的一样红 |
[15:33] | Do you think maybe the monsters | 你觉得这些野兽会不会 |
[15:35] | have been infected, too? Ugh! Catra is the worst! | 也被感染了 卡特拉太坏了 |
[15:42] | – Think you have one more teleport left? – Hope so. | -你还有没有一次传送的能量 -希望还有 |
[15:53] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[15:59] | Fascinating. | 太棒了 |
[16:01] | Hand her over. | 把她交出来 |
[16:04] | Let go! Catra entrusted me with watching her. | 放手 卡特拉信任我能看住她 |
[16:07] | I can’t let her down. | 我不能让她失望 |
[16:09] | Catra. She’s mean. | 卡特拉 她好坏 |
[16:13] | She’s misunderstood! You of all people should know that. | 她被误解了 你应该最清楚这一点 |
[16:17] | I mean, you grew up together. I can’t compete with that. | 你们一起长大的 我比不过 |
[16:21] | No matter what I do, I can’t seem to break down her walls. | 不管我做什么 似乎都无法攻破她的心防 |
[16:25] | But you two, even when you’re trying to kill each other, | 但是你们俩 就算你们都想杀了对方 |
[16:29] | you can tell there’s a real bond. I just… | 但也能看出来你们有真正的联系 我只是 |
[16:33] | I wish she would see me as being worth her time, too. | 我希望她也能觉得值得在我身上花时间 |
[16:39] | I– I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[16:44] | Always great to see you, Sparkles, but we’re a little busy here. | 看到你总是很高兴 闪闪 但我们现在有点忙 |
[16:47] | Where’s the disc, Catra? | 盘在哪里 卡特拉 |
[16:49] | What? You didn’t like my new, improved version of She-Ra? | 什么 你们不喜欢我的改进版新希瑞吗 |
[16:52] | Entrapta, please, look who you’re working with. | 恩塔普塔 拜托 看看你在和谁共事 |
[16:55] | Whatever the Horde is giving you, | 不管霍德军给了你什么 |
[16:56] | it’s not worth the damage you’re doing. | 这都不值得你造成这么大的破坏 |
[16:59] | Those monsters outside are | 外面的这些野兽 |
[17:00] | infected by the same virus that’s infecting She-Ra. | 就是被感染希瑞的病毒感染了 |
[17:05] | Infected? That can’t be right. | 感染 这不对啊 |
[17:07] | The disc only infects First Ones tech. Unless… | 这个盘只会感染先祖科技 除非 |
[17:10] | the bugs are First Ones tech. | 这些虫子就是先祖科技 |
[17:15] | I mean, just once I’d like to | 就算一次也好 |
[17:17] | hang out with Mermista and her friends. | 我想和梅尔米萨和她朋友一起 |
[17:20] | I’m good at groups. I have excellent stories of derring-do. | 我很合群 我会讲很多精彩的故事 |
[17:25] | – Why don’t they want me around? – I hear you. | -他们为什么不想和我一起 -我理解 |
[17:28] | Catra’s been so busy since she got promoted. | 卡特拉自从晋升后就变得很忙 |
[17:29] | But she still always expects me to make time for her. | 但是她依然总是指望我给她抽出时间来 |
[17:32] | Does she even understand how much I do for her? | 她到底明不明白我为她做了多少 |
[17:35] | Exactly. It seems like the only time anyone wants to hang | 没错 大家好像每次找你只是因为 |
[17:39] | is when they need me give them a ride or do something for them. | 他们希望我带他们一程 或者为他们做些什么 |
[17:43] | Ugh. Tell me about it. | 深有同感 |
[17:44] | Catra once used my rock hard exoskeleton | 卡特拉有一次用我坚硬的外壳 |
[17:46] | as a nail file. I even had to buff. | 当指甲锉 我还得刮刀 |
[17:56] | Is there something wrong with us? | 我们是不是有什么毛病 |
[18:00] | You know, you guys, you’re really great. | 你们真的很棒 |
[18:04] | You’re just, like, the best. | 你们最好了 |
[18:06] | You’re good friends and good people. | 你们是好朋友 是好人 |
[18:11] | And I like you. | 我喜欢你们 |
[18:15] | You are so pointy. | 你好尖 |
[18:17] | You know what? She’s right. We are really great. | 你知道 她说得对 我们很棒 |
[18:20] | I’m clever, roguishly good-looking, and a top-notch sailor. | 我很聪明 帅气 还是一流的水手 |
[18:24] | I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m cool. | 我不在乎大家是不是觉得我很酷 |
[18:27] | I don’t need their opinions to validate me. I’m Sea Hawk. | 我不需要别人的观点来定义我 我就是海鹰 |
[18:30] | And me, I am brave, strong, give great hugs, and I’m loyal. | 而我勇敢 坚强 有大大拥抱还很忠诚 |
[18:35] | You may have left Catra, | 你可能丢下了卡特拉 |
[18:36] | but someday she’s gonna see that I won’t. | 但总有一天 她会明白 我永远不会 |
[18:39] | I’ll always be there for her, because that’s who I am. | 我永远在她身边 因为那就是我 |
[18:45] | I’m also someone who’s about to kick some bug butt. | 我还会好好揍上一些家伙 |
[18:47] | Let’s show them what we’re made of. | 让他们看看我们到底是什么角色 |
[18:52] | We have to destroy the disc, or none of us are getting out. | 我们要摧毁那个盘 不然谁都别想跑 |
[18:56] | Huh. Guess I must’ve lost it. | 我肯定是弄丢了 |
[18:57] | Catra, it’s in your pocket, remember? | 卡特拉 就在你口袋里 还记得吗 |
[19:09] | For the Horde! | 为了霍德军 |
[19:11] | I don’t agree with that sentiment, but I’m also here. | 我不认同这种激情 但我还是来了 |
[19:17] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[19:19] | Adora, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 阿多拉 你没事就好 |
[19:27] | Catra, are you all right? | 卡特拉 你没事吧 |
[19:29] | Just find the sword. I’ve got Adora. | 去找剑 阿多拉交给我 |
[19:51] | – No, you don’t. – Hi. | -你别想 -你好 |
[19:55] | En garde. | 来吧 |
[19:58] | Just give us the disc! | 把盘给我们 |
[20:01] | Are you kidding? I’ve got control of Adora. | 你开玩笑吗 我控制了阿多拉 |
[20:04] | I am not giving that up. | 我才不会放弃 |
[20:25] | Catra, you have to destroy the disc. | 卡特拉 你必须摧毁这个盘 |
[20:27] | It’s the only way to stop them. | 只有这样才能阻止它们 |
[20:29] | Catra! | 卡特拉 |
[20:38] | Scorpia, you can end this. You’ve got to break the disc now. | 蝎女 你可以结束这一切 你得毁掉这个盘 |
[20:41] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[20:46] | It seems to me that caring about | 在我看来 关心某个人 |
[20:48] | someone is the greatest adventure of them all. | 是对他们来说最伟大的冒险 |
[20:54] | Sorry, wildcat. This is for your own good. | 抱歉 小野猫 这是为了你好 |
[20:57] | No! | 不 |
[21:12] | Oh. What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:20] | Hey, put me down. | 放我下来 |
[21:33] | What’re you so happy about? She-Ra won. | 你在高兴个什么 希瑞赢了 |
[21:36] | And we didn’t get what we came for. | 我们没有得到我们想要的东西 |
[21:39] | The mission was a failure. | 任务失败了 |
[21:40] | How are we going to explain this one to Hordak? | 我们要怎么和霍达克解释 |
[21:43] | Failure? This mission was a resounding success. | 失败 这个任务是巨大的成功 |
[21:48] | I got the First Ones tech. | 我拿到了先祖科技 |
[21:51] | What? When did you even– How long have you had that? | 什么 你什么时候…你什么时候得到的 |
[21:53] | A while. But we were having so much fun, | 有一会儿了 但是我们玩得那么开心 |
[21:55] | I didn’t wanna say anything. | 我不想多说什么 |
[21:56] | Isn’t it amazing? | 很棒吧 |
[21:58] | This puppy’ll be able to power Hordak’s portal technology | 这个小宝贝能为霍达克的传送门技术充能 |
[22:02] | and then some. | 还不止如此 |
[22:04] | Hordak is gonna be so thrilled. | 霍达克肯定会很兴奋 |
[22:13] | Hey. Thanks for getting us out. | 谢谢你救我们出来 |
[22:15] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[22:18] | All right, come on. | 好了 来 |
[22:20] | Really? Yes. Oh! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[22:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:25] | Oh, gosh. Look at us. | 天啊 看看我们 |
[22:27] | Just two peas in a pod. | 就像豆荚里的两颗豆子 |
[22:30] | So when I brought it up before, | 我之前说的事 |
[22:31] | I said board games, but it doesn’t have to be. | 我说桌游 但不一定得是桌游 |
[22:33] | We could do anything. I’m open. | 我们做什么都行 我都有空 |
[22:35] | I like bowling. It’s difficult for me with my claws, but… | 我喜欢保龄球 用爪子有点难 但是… |