时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Serenia portal Mara. | 塞伦尼亚 传送门 玛拉 |
[00:28] | Maybe Mara’s last name is Serenia, | 也许玛拉的名字叫塞伦尼亚 |
[00:30] | or the portal is a Serenia? | 或者传送门是一个塞伦尼亚 |
[00:36] | I’ll be honest with you, future Bow, I’m getting nowhere. | 说实话 未来的鲍尔 我没有头绪 |
[00:43] | No. Was that today? | 不 是今天吗 |
[00:45] | This can’t be happening, not now. | 不可能 不可能 |
[00:47] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[00:57] | Adora, get up. | 阿多拉 醒醒 |
[00:59] | – What’s going on? What is it? – It’s Bow. He’s in trouble. | -怎么了 怎么了 -鲍尔有麻烦了 |
[01:38] | Bow’s tracker pad and arrows are gone. | 鲍尔的追踪板和箭都不见了 |
[01:40] | He must have left after he shot that note through my window. | 他肯定是在往我窗户上射了纸条后就离开了 |
[01:43] | The note that says, “I’m fine. Don’t follow me”? | 那张”我没事 别来找我”的纸条吗 |
[01:46] | He’s not fine. We have to follow him. | 他有事 我们必须去找他 |
[01:48] | If he was, he would’ve told us he was leaving. | 不然他肯定会告诉我们他要离开 |
[01:51] | After finding out the signal is about Mara– | 自从发现那信号和玛拉有关 |
[01:53] | Okay, okay, Glimmer, just calm down. I agree, okay? | 格丽玛 冷静下来 我同意 |
[01:57] | So, where does Bow go when he’s not at Bright Moon? | 鲍尔不在明月城时会去哪里 |
[02:02] | Seriously? How long have you been friends again? | 你认真的吗 你们俩做朋友多久了来着 |
[02:04] | Look, Bow really values his privacy. | 鲍尔很重视个人隐私 |
[02:07] | He’s never talked about his past or where he came from. Never. | 她从来没有提及过他的过去或者他的故乡 |
[02:10] | And you know how talkative and open Bow usually is. | 你也知道鲍尔平常有多么开朗健谈 |
[02:13] | Something’s wrong. What if he’s in trouble? | 有点不对劲 万一他有麻烦吗了呢 |
[02:19] | Bow definitely came this way, | 鲍尔绝对从这边走了 |
[02:20] | judging from the broken twigs, the sap | 根据折断的树枝 树液 |
[02:23] | and his incredibly distinct footprints. | 以及他独特的脚印 |
[02:27] | There’s no way Bow would ever leave his trick arrows behind. | 鲍尔绝对不可能丢下他的魔法箭的 |
[02:30] | I told you, he’s in trouble. | 我就说他有麻烦了 |
[02:33] | What is that place? | 那是什么地方 |
[02:42] | We have to find Bow, and get him out of this, uh… | 我们必须找到鲍尔 把他救出这个 |
[02:46] | library? | 图书馆 |
[02:52] | Have you ever heard of a library in the Whispering Woods? | 你听说过呓语森林里有图书馆吗 |
[03:04] | – Bow, I’m so glad we found you. – We’re here to break you out, | -鲍尔 找到你真是太好了 -我们是来救你的 |
[03:08] | or fight your kidnappers. We’re not sure what we’re– Uh… | 或者与绑架你的人战斗 我们不确定你… |
[03:14] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[03:17] | We got your arrows. Who are we fighting? | 我们拿来了你的箭 我们要和谁战斗 |
[03:19] | No one. You shouldn’t be here. | 没有谁 你们不该来的 |
[03:21] | You need to leave now, before– | 你们得赶紧离开 趁… |
[03:29] | Who’s there? Who are these people? | 谁 这些人是谁 |
[03:31] | Play along. This is Adora and Glimmer, | 看我眼色行事 这是阿多拉和格丽玛 |
[03:34] | my friends from the academy. | 我在学院的朋友 |
[03:35] | Adora, Glimmer, meet my dads. | 阿多拉 格丽玛 这是我的爸爸们 |
[03:40] | Adora, Glimmer. | 阿多拉 格丽玛 |
[03:41] | Oh, we’re so happy to finally meet Bow’s school friends. | 很高兴终于能见见鲍尔学校里的同学了 |
[03:51] | I need you to beef up security. | 所有人加固防御 |
[03:53] | Bring all reports directly to me. No one else. | 所有报告都需要单独交给我 不得给别人 |
[03:56] | I want patrols doubled. Above all– | 加倍巡逻 不管… |
[04:05] | You were saying? | 你刚说到哪里 |
[04:06] | Yes, and report anything suspicious directly to me. | 对了 所有可疑的情况都直接向我汇报 |
[04:09] | You mean like the fact that Shadow Weaver’s cell is empty? | 你是说比如暗影编织者的牢房空了吗 |
[04:13] | I threw the prisoner into solitary last night. | 是我昨晚把囚犯关进禁闭室的 |
[04:16] | Not that I need to explain myself to underlings. | 我也没必要跟你们这些下属解释 |
[04:19] | – Catra, Lonnie was trying to answer your– – You have your orders. | -卡特拉 朗尼只是想回答 -遵守你们的命令 |
[04:23] | Next person who questions me | 下一个敢质疑我的人 |
[04:25] | gets to see Shadow Weaver’s cell up close. Move. | 就等着被关进暗影编织者的牢房吧 解散 |
[04:30] | I said, move. | 我说 解散 |
[04:37] | Catra– | 卡特拉 |
[04:51] | You want anything, you just tell me, and I’ll get it. | 你们有什么需要就告诉我 我去拿 |
[04:53] | Snacks? I’ll get you snacks. | 零食 我去给你们拿零食 |
[04:56] | Yes, so energetic. Heh. | 真有活力 |
[04:59] | You girls must love attending the Academy | 姑娘们喜欢和鲍尔一起在历史传承学院 |
[05:01] | of Historic Enterprises with Bow. | 上课吗 |
[05:03] | – Yes. Absolutely. – Yup. Wouldn’t change a thing. | -当然了 -没错 求之不得 |
[05:08] | At the academy, that we all go to. | 在那个我们一起上的学院 |
[05:14] | I bet you’re here to see our collection of First Ones artifacts. | 你们肯定是来看我们的先祖制品收藏的吧 |
[05:18] | We got some new pottery shards. I– | 我们得到了一些新的陶制碎片 我… |
[05:21] | – Oh, what was I doing? – Snacks. | -我刚要做什么来着 -拿零食 |
[05:23] | Oh, yes, yes, yes. Snacks. | 没错 没错 零食 |
[05:26] | The pottery is something. Bow’s older brother sent it. | 这陶艺碎片很珍贵 鲍尔的哥哥寄来的 |
[05:30] | – Brother? – Oh, Bow has an older brother? How nice. | -哥哥 -鲍尔还有哥哥 好棒啊 |
[05:34] | Youngest of 13, all historians just like us. | 鲍尔是小十三 他们都和我们一样是历史学家 |
[05:38] | And just like Bow when he graduates and takes over the library. | 鲍尔也是 他毕业后就会接管这座图书馆 |
[05:42] | Right, Bow? | 对吧 鲍尔 |
[05:46] | Don’t bother, Lance. It looks like he’s not very cha-tea today. | 算了吧 兰斯 他今天好像不是很想聊 |
[05:54] | Okay, thanks for the tea and the snacks, | 好吧 谢谢你们的茶和零食 |
[05:57] | but I think my friends would really like– | 但我想我朋友很想… |
[05:59] | A tour of the library. | 参观一下图书馆 |
[06:01] | Of course, our Bow would find people | 我们的鲍尔当然会结交 |
[06:02] | who share his zest for history. | 与他一样热忱于历史的朋友 |
[06:04] | Wait till we show you the oldest part of our collection. | 等我们带你们去看看我们最古老的珍藏 |
[06:08] | A shard from an ancient, defunct rune stone. | 古老的圣石残片 |
[06:12] | If it wasn’t of historical value, that would be gone. | 要不是这还有历史意义 根本就不会留着了 |
[06:15] | No need to keep a reminder of the Princesses and their war. | 不需要再留下当初公主们和战争的纪念品 |
[06:19] | But the Horde started the war. | 但是霍德军挑起的战争 |
[06:20] | The Princesses are fighting to save Etheria. | 公主们战斗是为了保护以希利亚 |
[06:23] | You’re too young to remember the first failed Princess Alliance. | 你太年轻 不记得第一届失败的公主联盟 |
[06:26] | I’m not. | 我记得 |
[06:28] | I enlisted, fought for what I thought was right. | 我也加入了 为我心中的正义而战 |
[06:30] | – Dad, can we not–? – When I came home, | -爸爸 我们能别… -等我回到家 |
[06:33] | there was nothing left of my village but ash. | 我的村庄只剩下一片灰烬 |
[06:36] | I vowed that my family would never get mixed up in fighting | 我发誓我的家庭绝对不会再卷入到 |
[06:38] | or the Princesses again. | 战争或公主的事中 |
[06:48] | Well, I know what will lighten the mood, baby pictures. | 我知道怎样能活跃气氛 小时候的照片 |
[06:52] | I’ve got some great ones from Bow’s first bubble bath. | 我有好几张鲍尔第一次泡泡浴的照片 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna show Adora and Glimmer my room now. | 我要给阿多拉和格丽玛看看我的房间了 |
[06:58] | – I wanna see the bubble baths. – Now. | -我想看泡泡浴 -走了 |
[07:05] | Bow, what is going on? | 鲍尔 怎么回事 |
[07:09] | My dads don’t know I’m a Rebellion fighter. | 我爸爸们不知道我是义军的 |
[07:11] | They think I’m at boarding school. I’m supposed to be on break. | 他们以为我在寄宿学校 我现在是放假了 |
[07:15] | So, this is why you never talked about your past? | 所以你才从来不提你的过去吗 |
[07:18] | I thought it was because it was dark and painful, | 我还以为是因为你的过去既黑暗又痛苦 |
[07:20] | but your dads seem so nice and normal. | 但是你的爸爸们看上去人很好 很正常 |
[07:24] | Look, I love my dads, okay? | 听着 我爱我的爸爸们 |
[07:26] | I never mentioned them, because | 我从来没提过他们 是因为 |
[07:29] | they decided when I was a kid that I was gonna stay home, | 他们在我很小的时候就决定我要留在家里 |
[07:32] | take over the library when they retire. | 等他们退休后接管图书馆 |
[07:35] | But I wanted to travel, to fight. | 但我想要远行 想战斗 |
[07:37] | So, I did the only thing I could. | 于是我做了我能做到的唯一一件事 |
[07:40] | I taught myself archery, ran away, | 我自学了射箭 逃离了家 |
[07:42] | and pretended I was at a made-up boarding school. | 假装我在一所编出来的寄宿学校里上课 |
[07:44] | That seems really elaborate, Bow. | 听起来很复杂 鲍尔 |
[07:47] | You saw what they’re like. They don’t listen. | 你们也看到他们的样子了 他们听不进去 |
[07:50] | They assume they know what I want. | 他们觉得他们了解我想要的一切 |
[07:52] | And if Lance knew I didn’t want to be a historian… | 要是兰斯知道我不想当历史学家 |
[07:55] | Worse, if George knew that I’m a Rebellion soldier | 或者更糟 如果乔治知道我是义军的人 |
[07:58] | fighting alongside Princesses, it’d kill them. | 还和公主们并肩作战 他们会气死的 |
[08:01] | – So, you’re gonna lie to them forever? – Not forever. | -那你准备永远瞒着他们吗 -不是永远 |
[08:06] | Just for the foreseeable future. | 只是在可预见的未来 |
[08:08] | It’s worked so far. Please. | 到目前为止都没问题 拜托 |
[08:11] | For me? | 为了我 |
[08:14] | Besides, my dads have the biggest collection | 再说了 我爸爸们拥有以希利亚 |
[08:17] | of First Ones artifacts and writings in Etheria. | 最大的先祖科技制品和作品库 |
[08:19] | This is the perfect place to look for answers about She-Ra, | 这是寻找希瑞 玛拉信息 塞伦尼亚以及这一切 |
[08:23] | the Mara message, Serenia, everything. | 答案的最完美地点 |
[08:26] | Sure, why not. | 是啊 当然了 |
[08:28] | We can be scholars. | 我们可以装成是学者 |
[08:30] | How hard can it be? | 这有多难 |
[08:33] | This is gonna be a disaster. | 这绝对会是一场灾难 |
[08:35] | Well, maybe with that attitude it will be. | 这种态度可能是行不通的 |
[08:38] | By the way, I may have said in my letters | 顺便 我可能在信里写了 |
[08:42] | that Glimmer is a physics major, | 格丽玛是物理学专业 |
[08:43] | Adora’s an art major, nobody is a Princess or has magical powers, | 阿多拉是文学专业 大家都不是公主也不会魔法 |
[08:46] | and we all met freshmen year. Okay? Let’s go. | 我们是在第一年认识的 好吗 走吧 |
[08:54] | Hey, Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[08:56] | Listen, I’ve been looking for anything suspicious like you said, | 听着 我照你说的到处找可疑的地方 |
[08:59] | but this is the Fright Zone, so, that’s pretty much everything. | 但这里是恐怖区 所以基本什么都可疑 |
[09:04] | I was hoping you could tell me | 我想着你可以告诉我 |
[09:06] | what I’m supposed to be looking for? | 我到底应该找什么 |
[09:09] | If you spent more time following orders | 如果你多花点时间遵照命令 |
[09:12] | and less time questioning them, | 少花点时间质疑 |
[09:13] | you wouldn’t need me to. Now get out. Go. | 就没必要听我说明了 赶紧出去 |
[09:16] | Okay, wildcat. I really didn’t wanna have to do this, | 小野猫 我真的不想这样的 |
[09:19] | – but you leave me no choice. – What are you doing? | -但你让我别无选择 -你在干什么 |
[09:30] | Just let all your cares go. | 放松你的警惕 |
[09:31] | – You’re safe. You’re safe here. – Stop it. Stop. | -你很安全 你很安全 -停下 |
[09:34] | – You’re safe here, okay? – Let go of me. Are you crazy? | -你很安全 -放开我 你疯了吗 |
[09:37] | – There’s nothing we can’t handle. – I lost Shadow Weaver. | -没有我们解决不了的事 -我让暗影编织者跑了 |
[09:40] | – How are we supposed to handle that? – What? | -我们要怎么解决 -什么 |
[09:45] | Shadow Weaver escaped. | 暗影编织者跑了 |
[09:47] | I have to find her before Hordak learns the truth. | 我得在霍达克发现真相之前找到她 |
[09:49] | Well, you don’t have to do this alone. I’m here. | 你不用一个人承担 有我呢 |
[09:53] | – I bet Entrapta can whip up a locator. – No. | -恩塔普塔肯定能搞一个定位器 -不 |
[09:56] | Entrapta spends time with Hordak and is bad with secrets. | 恩塔普塔一直和霍达克一起 而且不会保守秘密 |
[09:59] | The minute we tell Entrapta, she tells him, then it’s over for me. | 我们告诉恩塔普塔 她就会告诉他 我就完了 |
[10:05] | Then we make sure that doesn’t happen. | 那我们就确保不会出现那种情况 |
[10:08] | We’ll find Shadow Weaver, the two of us, | 我们俩会一起找到暗影编织者 |
[10:10] | and not a word of it will leave this room. | 只有天知地知 你知我知 |
[10:17] | This is the 1000-year-old Colonia pitcher. | 这是有一千年历史的科洛尼亚水壶 |
[10:21] | And this tablet dates back over two millennia. | 这个平板则有两个世纪的历史 |
[10:25] | And this is where Bow played pretend as a little boy. | 这是鲍尔小时候玩换装游戏的 |
[10:32] | – Let me guess, playing pirates? – Oh, no. Bow doesn’t like pirates. | -我猜猜 扮海盗 -不 鲍尔不喜欢海盗 |
[10:36] | Playing historian, | 扮演历史学家 |
[10:38] | getting ready to take over the library even then. | 当时就在为接管图书馆做准备了 |
[10:40] | – Right, Bow? – Right. | -对吧 鲍尔 -对 |
[10:43] | Mr. Bow’s Dad, sir, as First Ones historians, | 鲍尔先生的爸爸 先生 作为先祖历史学家 |
[10:48] | do you know anything about the lore of She-Ra? | 你知道关于希瑞的事吗 |
[10:52] | Great question. | 问得好 |
[10:53] | Accurate translations are hard to come by, | 虽然准确的翻译已经不可考 |
[10:55] | but we think the name was actually, Her-Ra. | 但我们认为她的名字其实是赫拉 |
[10:59] | – Well, that’s not right. – But you don’t know that for sure, Adora. | -不对 -你也不能确定 阿多拉 |
[11:04] | She’d fight for the power of Grayskull. | 她为格雷斯库尔的力量而战 |
[11:07] | – It’s “For the Honor of Grayskull.” – And rode on a dragon. | -是”赐予我力量吧” -骑着龙 |
[11:14] | Wait, she got a dragon? I wish I had a– | 等等 她有龙吗 我也想有… |
[11:20] | Anyway, uh, where was I? | 我说到哪里了 |
[11:22] | Princess nonsense. | 关于公主的胡话 |
[11:25] | The rune stone shard. | 圣石碎片 |
[11:27] | It’s the oldest First Ones object in our collection. | 这是我们藏品中最古老的先祖物品 |
[11:31] | But enough about us. | 但听够了我们的介绍了吧 |
[11:32] | Tell us about your studies, Adora and Glimmer. | 和我们说说你们的专业 阿多拉和格丽玛 |
[11:35] | Uh, you know, the physics are good. | 物理很棒 |
[11:38] | The history is also good. | 历史也很棒 |
[11:41] | I thought you were an art major? | 你不是文学专业的吗 |
[11:44] | – Uh, she’s a double major. – Uh, yes. | -她是双学位 -没错 |
[11:47] | History, art, art history, that’s three. I’m a triple major. | 历史 文学 文学史 是三种 我是三学位 |
[11:51] | I also teach, unless that’s not a thing students do. | 我还会教 不过学生应该不会 |
[11:54] | Is it hot here? I mean… | 这里是不是有点热 我… |
[11:56] | It’s great to finally meet you, Glimmer. | 能见到你们真好 格丽玛 |
[11:58] | – We thought Bow was making you up. – Really? | -我们本来以为鲍尔是编的 -真的吗 |
[12:01] | You know how Bow is, shy, quiet, not so many friends. | 你也懂鲍尔的 害羞 安静 朋友不多 |
[12:06] | From his letters, it sounds like you brought him out of his shell. | 从他的信里看来 你们让他从心防里走了出来 |
[12:09] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 我想是吧 |
[12:12] | So, for school, heh, we got this First Ones puzzle to solve. | 学校里 我们要解开一个先祖谜题 |
[12:16] | The last word is giving us trouble. | 最后一个词让我们很费解 |
[12:18] | Have you ever heard of Serenia? | 你们听说过塞伦尼亚吗 |
[12:22] | Serenia was the name of a mythical First Ones hero. | 塞伦尼亚是一个神秘的先祖英雄的名字 |
[12:25] | Although some of us think she was a real person. | 有的人认为她不是真人 |
[12:29] | Some of us also think the Elberon vase | 有的人还觉得埃尔贝伦花瓶 |
[12:32] | dates back only one millennia. | 只有一千年的历史呢 |
[12:35] | Is this everything you have on Serenia? | 这是你们关于塞伦尼亚的所有资料吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, no. I’m so sorry. Ha, ha. | 不 不好意思 |
[12:39] | Everything from the first floor. There’s more on the second. | 这是一楼的所有资料 二楼还有更多 |
[12:43] | – This is gonna take hours. – Hours, days, maybe weeks. | -这要花好几小时 -几小时 几天甚至几周 |
[12:47] | And if you’re really lucky, it might take you a whole lifetime. | 如果你们幸运的话 可能要花上一生 |
[12:52] | You’re so corny. | 真老套 |
[12:54] | Well, this one’s just about aqueducts, so, it’s mislabeled. | 这是关于渡槽的 标签错了 |
[12:58] | Wait, you can read First Ones writing? | 等等 你会看先祖文字 |
[13:02] | I also study linguistics. | 我还修语言学 |
[13:03] | It’s a fifth major or fourth major. I’m losing count. | 这是第五个专业还是第四个 我都数不清了 |
[13:06] | – What does this say? – Uh, it says, “lunch.” | -这是什么意思 -意思是”午餐” |
[13:09] | – Oh, no. I thought it said love. – You thought it said…? | -不 我还以为是爱… -你以为是… |
[13:15] | I like this girl! | 我喜欢这女孩 |
[13:18] | Actually, there’s one more debate you can settle for us, Adora. | 其实我们还有一件事想让你来解决 阿多拉 |
[13:22] | I don’t know. Maybe I should help with the, uh, school project. | 我不知道 也许我还是该帮忙做学校项目 |
[13:28] | But I guess it couldn’t hurt. | 但我猜也没什么大不了的 |
[13:30] | Great. Onward, best research squad. | 太好了 前进 最好的研究小组 |
[13:41] | We’re still getting nowhere. | 我们还是没有进展 |
[13:42] | What does a mythological First Ones hero have to do with Mara? | 神秘的先祖英雄和玛拉有什么关系 |
[13:46] | Hey, Glimmer, what’s up? | 格丽玛 怎么了 |
[13:49] | What’s up with you? | 你才怎么了 |
[13:51] | You have a secret family, and you’re supposed to be a historian, | 你有个秘密家族 你要继任历史学家 |
[13:55] | and you apparently hate pirates, | 你显然讨厌海盗 |
[13:57] | and you never told me about any of this. | 你从来都没有和我说过 |
[14:01] | I feel like I don’t know you at all. | 我觉得我根本就不了解你了 |
[14:03] | Glimmer, you know everything about me, the real me. | 格丽玛 你了解我的一切 真正的我 |
[14:08] | I act like someone I’m not with my family | 我在我家人身边总是假装成另一个人 |
[14:10] | because the truth would hurt them. | 因为真相会伤害到他们 |
[14:12] | And it’s making you miserable. | 这让你很痛苦 |
[14:15] | Bow, your dads love you. I’m sure they’ll love the real you, too. | 鲍尔 你的爸爸们爱你 肯定也会爱真正的你 |
[14:19] | You don’t know that. They’ve had a plan since I was a baby. | 你不知道 我从小他们就给我定好了计划 |
[14:23] | But the truth is, I’m nothing like the rest of my family. | 但事实上 我和我家庭的其他人都不一样 |
[14:26] | I’ve tried to tell them, but they don’t want to hear it. | 我想告诉他们的 但是他们不想听 |
[14:29] | So, I pretend. | 所以我就假装 |
[14:35] | This was found in the same dig site as the rune stone shard. | 这是在圣石碎片大坑中找到的 |
[14:39] | Thing is, we can’t agree on what it is. | 问题是 我们不知道这是什么 |
[14:42] | So, what’s it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[14:47] | Oh, this one’s easy. | 这个很简单 |
[14:49] | This is a password to open it. | 有个打开的密码 |
[14:52] | It says, “Eternia.” | 这上面说是”以希利亚” |
[14:57] | It’s working! It’s– | 成功了 这是… |
[15:01] | – It’s– It’s… – A monster. | -这是… -一个怪物 |
[15:14] | It’s an Elemental. This’ll be a piece of cake. | 这是元素怪 小菜一碟 |
[15:18] | Adora, wait. | 阿多拉 等等 |
[15:19] | For the Honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |
[15:32] | Adora is a sixth major in She-Ra? | 阿多拉的第六个专业是希瑞吗 |
[15:38] | Don’t worry, I got this. Ha, ha. | 别担心 交给我吧 |
[15:44] | Hey, leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[15:51] | Hold on, Glimmer. I’m coming. | 坚持住 格丽玛 我来了 |
[16:00] | They really get into their studies. | 她们真的很擅长自己的学业 |
[16:08] | Bow, are your friends Princesses? | 鲍尔 你的朋友们是公主吗 |
[16:11] | You’ll tell us what is happening, young man, or– | 赶紧告诉我们怎么回事 年轻人 不然… |
[16:14] | We have to act before the Elemental turns on us. | 我们现在得趁元素怪盯上我们之前行动 |
[16:17] | – You know what that is? – We’ve run into them before. | -你知道那是什么 -我们遇到过 |
[16:20] | They only attack when they’re trying to protect something. | 它们只有在守护什么的时候才会攻击 |
[16:22] | What is it trying to protect? | 它想守护什么 |
[16:24] | You’ve run into them? Who are you? | 你还遇到过它们 你到底是谁 |
[16:30] | It was found alongside the shard. Could it be that? | 这是在碎片边找到的 会不会是那个 |
[16:33] | Dad, you’re a genius. | 爸爸 你真是天才 |
[16:34] | I’ll explain everything, but right now you have to trust me. | 我会解释一切的 但你们现在要相信我 |
[16:38] | Bow? Bow! | 鲍尔 鲍尔 |
[16:41] | Bow, you get back here. | 鲍尔 你给我回来 |
[16:44] | Never mind. Stay away! | 算了 别过来 |
[16:46] | – Glimmer. – Got it. | -格丽玛 -交给我 |
[16:52] | It’s been really nice meeting you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[17:05] | Can’t reach. | 够不到 |
[17:11] | Bow! | 鲍尔 |
[17:14] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[17:28] | Bow. | 鲍尔 |
[17:46] | That’s my Bow. | 这才是我的鲍尔 |
[17:48] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:04] | I… I lied to you. | 我…我骗了你们 |
[18:06] | There is no Academy of Historic Enterprises. | 根本没有什么历史传承学院 |
[18:09] | I’ve been living at Bright Moon, fighting in the Rebellion | 我一直住在明月城 跟阿多拉和格丽玛公主 |
[18:12] | alongside Adora and Princess Glimmer. | 一起在义军里并肩战斗 |
[18:16] | But why? | 为什么 |
[18:17] | I don’t wanna be a historian. | 我不想做历史学家 |
[18:19] | I’ve never wanted to be a historian. | 我从来就不想当历史学家 |
[18:22] | I’m not a shy bookworm. I’m not a genius like you two. | 我不是一个害羞的书虫 我不是像你们一样的天才 |
[18:26] | I make things. I’m a soldier. | 我发明东西 我是一名士兵 |
[18:29] | This is who I am. And I can’t lie about it anymore, | 这才是我 我不能再继续撒谎了 |
[18:32] | even though I’m breaking your hearts. | 就算这样我会伤了你们的心 |
[18:44] | What’s breaking our hearts is the fact | 让我们伤心的是 |
[18:46] | that you thought you had to lie about who you are. | 你觉得你要隐瞒真实的自己 |
[18:50] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[18:51] | But I’m a fighter, and you hate fighters. | 但我是一名战士 你讨厌战士 |
[18:54] | I could never hate you. Never. | 我永远不会恨你的 永远不会 |
[18:57] | If you feel like you belong in the Rebellion, | 如果你觉得你属于义军 |
[18:59] | that’s where you belong. | 那你就属于那里 |
[19:01] | Oh, Bow, why didn’t you just tell us? | 鲍尔 你为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[19:04] | I tried, but you didn’t listen. | 我试过 但你们不听 |
[19:07] | You only listened to me if I said what you wanted to hear. | 你们只听我说出你们想听的话 |
[19:11] | We had no idea you felt that way. | 我们不知道你原来是这么觉得的 |
[19:14] | We were just trying to encourage you to pursue your dreams. | 我们只是想鼓励你追求你的梦想 |
[19:18] | We thought we were being supportive | 我们还以为我们在支持你 |
[19:20] | when really we were being terrible. | 其实我们做得很糟糕 |
[19:22] | We love you the way you are. We’re proud of you, | 不管你怎么样我们都爱你 我们为你自豪 |
[19:25] | no matter what path you take in life. | 不管你选择了怎样的道路 |
[19:33] | This is a family hug, Princesses. You’re Bow’s family, too. | 这是家庭拥抱 公主们 你们也是鲍尔的家人 |
[19:43] | On one of our mission, we received a message from an unknown source. | 我们在一次任务中接收到了一条未知来源的信息 |
[19:47] | If we knew what Serenia meant, | 如果我们知道塞伦尼亚的意思 |
[19:48] | we could figure out the rest. | 就能搞清楚剩余的意思 |
[19:50] | “Serenia portal Mara.” | “塞伦尼亚 传送门 玛拉” |
[19:52] | Okay. But what are these other words? | 好吧 那其他词呢 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. It’s too degraded to read. | 我不知道 太模糊了 看不清 |
[19:58] | Wait. Lance, what does this pattern look like? | 等等 兰斯 这个符号看上去像什么 |
[20:02] | – Oh, I think you’re right. – What is it? | -我觉得你想得没错 -这是什么 |
[20:04] | Look at it, Bow. Really look at it. What do you see? | 你看看 鲍尔 好好看 你看到了什么 |
[20:11] | – These aren’t words at all, are they? – Oh, now you’ve got it. | -这些根本就不是赐予 -你明白了 |
[20:15] | George, get the projector. | 乔治 去拿投影仪 |
[20:19] | The world of the First Ones was different from ours. | 先祖的世界和我们不一样 |
[20:21] | Climate, language, | 气候 语言 |
[20:23] | even the sky was different, | 连天空都是不一样的 |
[20:24] | filled with cosmic formations they called… | 充满了被他们称作星星的 |
[20:30] | Stars. | 天体 |
[20:31] | The First Ones used them to navigate and named constellations | 先祖曾经用它们来指引方向 并以神话英雄 |
[20:35] | after mythical heroes, including Serenia. | 来命名 包括塞伦尼亚 |
[20:40] | The Constellation Serenia would only appear in summer | 塞伦尼亚星座只会在夏季 |
[20:42] | and only over one place. | 出现在一个地方 |
[20:45] | – The Crimson Waste. – That’s where we have to go. | -猩红废土 -那我们就去那里 |
[20:48] | What? You can’t go into the Crimson Waste. | 什么 你们不能去猩红废土 |
[20:51] | It’s a no-man’s-land, a giant lifeless desert. | 那是个一眼望不到头的不毛之地 |
[20:54] | No one’s ever made it that far and come back alive. | 去那里的人从来没有活着回来过 |
[20:58] | Promise me, you kids will stay away. | 你们几个孩子保证不会去 |
[21:06] | You wanted to speak with me, Lord Hordak? | 你想找我谈 霍达克大人 |
[21:08] | Yes, Force Captain. | 是的 上尉队长 |
[21:10] | I wished to touch base, as you put it. | 你可以说 我想接触基层 |
[21:13] | See how my orders are being carried out. | 看看我的命令被执行得怎么样 |
[21:16] | Everything is running smoothly. | 一切都很顺利 |
[21:17] | Does this mean Shadow Weaver has been transferred to Beast Island, | 那是说暗影编织者已经遵照我的命令 |
[21:21] | per my orders? | 被转移到野兽岛了吗 |
[21:23] | Yes. I sent her yesterday, just like you ordered. | 是的 我昨天送她去的 正如你命令的 |
[21:26] | Believe me, we’re never going to see– | 相信我 我们再也不会见到 |
[21:29] | I lost Shadow Weaver! | 我让暗影编织者跑了 |
[21:33] | Shadow Weaver escaped. | 暗影编织者跑了 |
[21:37] | I have to find her before Hordak learns the truth. | 我得在霍达克发现真相之前找到她 |
[21:39] | I have to find her before Hordak learns the truth. | 我得在霍达克发现真相之前找到她 |
[21:47] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[21:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:03] | I know your lax security allowed Shadow Weaver to escape. | 我知道你松懈的安保让暗影编织者跑了 |
[22:06] | I know you’ve been covering it up, lying about her whereabouts. | 我知道你一直在掩饰 隐瞒她的去处 |
[22:12] | But worst of all, I gave you the chance to come clean, | 但是最糟糕的是 我给了你坦白的机会 |
[22:17] | to prove your worth to me, to the Horde. | 让你证明你对我 对霍德军的意义 |
[22:21] | This was a test. | 这是一个测试 |
[22:24] | And you failed. | 而你失败了 |