时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | This place is amazing. | 这地方真绝了 |
[00:10] | How do they keep incrementally | 他们怎么做到年复一年 |
[00:11] | improving products year after year? | 循序渐进升级这些产品的 |
[00:13] | The Apple Pencil Pro is far superior | 苹果专业版手写笔远超 |
[00:15] | to last year’s disgusting, obsolete Apple Pencil. | 去年一无是处 过时淘汰的版本 |
[00:18] | The new one can write in cursive. | 新版可以写草书 |
[00:19] | I literally saw Emily Dickinson writing poetry with it | 我真的亲眼见过艾米莉·狄金森用它来写诗 |
[00:22] | in the Apple TV+ show Dickinson on my Apple TV! | 就在苹果电视上的苹果电视节目《狄金森》里 |
[00:24] | Oh, they have a U2 branded Wi-Fi router? | 这还有U2品牌的无线网络路由器 |
[00:27] | It’s red! | 是红色的 |
[00:28] | For every four bars of signal you get, | 你每获得四格信号 |
[00:30] | Bono sends a pair of shoes to a sea turtle. | 波诺就会送一双鞋给海龟 |
[00:32] | Hey there, you looking for a repair– | 嗨各位 你们需要修理… |
[00:33] | Fetch me an Apple Pencil Pro, Apple servant. | 给我拿一支苹果专业版手写笔 苹果奴 |
[00:36] | You got it. You want a charging necklace too? | 没问题 顺便买一条充电项链吗 |
[00:38] | The pencil runs out of batteries very fa– | 这种笔耗电很快… |
[00:41] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[00:42] | – Help! – Oh my god, Pete, you okay? | -求救 -天啊 皮特 你还好吗 |
[00:44] | These are the psycho aliens that tortured me in their dungeon! | 就是这些疯狂外星人把我困在他们地牢里折磨我 |
[00:47] | That’s impossible. We turned our dungeon into a Florida room. | 不可能 我们把地牢改成玻璃暖房了 |
[00:49] | Yeah, we’ve never even met this fuckin’ freak show! | 对啊 我们才没见过这怪胎 |
[00:51] | – Hello, sir, I’m– – Don’t touch me! | -你好先生 我是 -别碰我 |
[00:53] | Siri, call the cops! | Siri 快报警 |
[00:55] | Playing Destiny’s Child. | 开始播放天命真女 |
[00:59] | 孤废 圆锥头 莫克 科尔沃 特里 雅姆莱克 杰茜 | |
[01:02] | That’s them! | 就是他们 |
[01:08] | He doesn’t have a hole. | 他都没洞 |
[01:09] | We’ll just have to make one. | 现造一个 |
[01:11] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨 最近挺好吧 |
[01:15] | The Solar Opposites are going to jail! | 外星难民们入狱啦 |
[01:19] | Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia | 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦 |
[01:21] | until the asteroid hit. | 直到被小行星撞上 |
[01:24] | One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa | 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗 |
[01:26] | and escaped into, uh, the space, | 逃往了太空 |
[01:29] | searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. | 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家 |
[01:32] | We crashed on Earth, | 我们坠落在地球上 |
[01:32] | stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. | 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球 |
[01:35] | That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. | 是的 一直是我在说话 |
[01:36] | I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. | 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃 |
[01:38] | This is, this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? | 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗 |
[01:40] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[01:42] | I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. | 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园 |
[01:44] | People are stupid and confusing. | 人类既愚蠢透顶又费解难懂 |
[01:45] | Do they like Brendan Fraser or not? | 他们到底喜不喜欢布兰登·费舍 |
[01:47] | He’s a good guy. Give him a chance. | 他真挺不错的 给他个机会 |
[02:03] | Chris Cicowski, 35. | 克里斯·西科夫斯基 35岁 |
[02:05] | Mandy Sinclair, 28. | 曼迪·辛克莱 28岁 |
[02:07] | Jeffrey Dean Dorgan, 33. | 杰弗里·迪安·多根 33岁 |
[02:09] | Agnes Peterbort, 75 years old. | 阿格尼丝·彼得博尔特 75岁 |
[02:12] | Tomorrow would have been her birthday. | 明天原本是她的生日 |
[02:13] | Cool list, bro. I take my coffee with a splash of mouse milk. | 名单不错 兄弟 我喝咖啡都要加一点鼠奶 |
[02:16] | Then maybe you don’t understand what’s happening here. | 你可能还没搞清楚状况 |
[02:18] | You’re done. | 你玩完了 |
[02:19] | I know you killed all those people, | 我知道你杀了那些人 |
[02:22] | on Bones seasons five through nine | 执行故事编辑 |
[02:24] | and let me tell you, friend, that’s a season wrap on Ethan! | 告诉你 对伊森来说那可就是”季终”了 |
[02:28] | You never even got a bump to co-producer? Pathetic. | 就这样你还没升职成联合制片人 真可怜 |
[02:30] | I bet they just stuck you in the Bones joke room. | 他们肯定就把你安排在《识骨寻踪》笑话室 |
[02:33] | We didn’t have a joke room, it was an innuendo room. | 我们没有笑话室 那叫影射室 |
[02:35] | And I was only there for the back nine. | 我也就是最后几集在那 |
[02:39] | If you ever want to see the halogen reptile lamp | 如果你还想再见到雅姆莱克 |
[02:41] | that Yumyulack uses to simulate the light of day again, | 用来模拟日光的爬行动物卤钨灯的话 |
[02:44] | you better start cooperating. | 你最好乖乖配合 |
[02:47] | Buddy, you got it all wrong. | 老兄 你都搞错了 |
[02:48] | I’m going to be walking out of here, and you’re not. | 我会毫发无损地走出去 而你不会 |
[02:50] | You think Tim and the Walldermen are just gonna let you go? | 你以为蒂姆和守墙人直接就会让你走吗 |
[02:53] | Oh yeah, babe. Without me, Tim is nothing. | 当然了 宝贝 没有我 蒂姆什么也不是 |
[02:56] | Nada, zero, zilch. | 零 空白 一无所有 |
[02:58] | Oh wow, I didn’t realize I was talking to someone so important. | 我都不知道原来我在和这么位高权重的人谈话 |
[03:01] | You think Jesse gives us Clif bars, | 你以为是杰茜给我们有机能量棒 |
[03:03] | chewable Tylenol, and Dasani water? | 咀嚼片版泰诺和可口可乐瓶装水的 |
[03:05] | Come on. | 别傻了 |
[03:06] | All that protein and medicine that you’re used to? | 所有你日常用的蛋白质产品和药品 |
[03:09] | This guy. | 我搞定的 |
[03:10] | So I’m supposed to believe you’re killing people during the week, | 所以我应该相信你在工作日杀人 |
[03:13] | then turning big and running errands on the weekends? | 又良心发现 周末转头去跑腿 |
[03:15] | Oh my god, you’re so stupid. | 天啊 你是真蠢 |
[03:17] | Listen, there is a hole in the top of the Wall. | 听着 在墙国顶部有个洞 |
[03:19] | It’s been there since before the war. | 战争开始前就在那了 |
[03:21] | The Duke would use it to bring in extra supplies | 公爵会用它来引入额外的物资 |
[03:23] | to keep control of the population. | 以此控制人口 |
[03:25] | A top-secret hole that we could use to escape, huh? | 一个我们能用来逃生的绝密小洞 |
[03:27] | You have quite the imagination, murderer. | 你的想象力真丰富 杀人犯 |
[03:30] | Broheim had an Amazon Fresh subscription. | 布罗海姆之前办了亚马逊生鲜会员 |
[03:32] | They’d throw the deliveries on the roof, | 他们会把货物丢到房顶 |
[03:33] | then I’d just climb out and I’d get ’em. | 我就爬出去拿 |
[03:35] | Now I do the same thing for my close personal friend, Tim. | 现在我为了我的密友蒂姆如法炮制 |
[03:38] | I’m sick of this bullshit! | 我受够你的胡说八道了 |
[03:40] | There’s no hole in the Wall, | 墙国里没有洞 |
[03:41] | and I won’t let you drag Tim’s good name. | 我不会容忍你这样玷污蒂姆的好名声 |
[03:43] | In the beforefore time, I was a rock climbing instructor | 在这一切之前的之前 我曾是倍力健身中心的 |
[03:46] | at Bally’s Total Fitness. | 攀岩教练 |
[03:47] | Outside the Wall, the only thing I used to murder | 墙国外 我只”杀”过 |
[03:49] | was indoor climbing walls. | 室内攀岩墙 |
[03:51] | And I care why? | 所以呢 |
[03:52] | Once I got in here, I had so much temptation, | 自从我进到这里 我感受到诸多诱惑 |
[03:54] | you know, so many potential victims, | 这么多潜在受害者 |
[03:56] | and no rock climbing to distract me. | 而没有攀岩使我分心 |
[03:58] | At first, I was going to kill myself. | 一开始 我是想自杀 |
[04:00] | That way, I wouldn’t murder anyone. | 这样的话 我就不用杀害其他人了 |
[04:01] | But then you saved me. | 但是你救了我 |
[04:04] | – What? – Oh, you don’t remember, do you? | -什么 -你不记得了 是吗 |
[04:06] | I am the one who started the flooding of the Nerds. | 我就是引发彩虹糖淹没事件的罪魁祸首 |
[04:13] | My plan was to die in that Nerd pile | 我的计划本来是死在彩虹糖堆里 |
[04:16] | and finally escape my impulses. | 最终能够摆脱那些冲动想法 |
[04:20] | But then you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[04:29] | – Oh my god. – That’s when I knew I was special. | -天啊 -那一刻我就知道自己非同寻常 |
[04:31] | You saved me so I could fulfill my destiny. | 你救了我所以我能够完成使命 |
[04:35] | I’m a god! | 我是神 |
[04:36] | – Shut up! – I’m a god! | -闭嘴 -我是神 |
[04:40] | Let’s go. Let’s get in here. | 快点 我们快进去 |
[04:41] | – Let’s do this. – Welp, that’s my ride. | -我们进去吧 -接我的车来了 |
[04:42] | Okay, let’s say there is some big conspiracy | 好吧 假设有个大阴谋 |
[04:44] | to help you kill innocent people. | 帮你杀害无辜的人 |
[04:45] | But now you’ve told me the whole plan, Mr. Total Fitness. | 但现在你已把整个计划告诉了我 健身中心先生 |
[04:49] | So what happens next? | 那接下来会发生什么 |
[04:50] | I don’t know, they’ll probably just come in here and kill you | 我不知道 他们可能会进来杀了你 |
[04:52] | and then blame it on a cricket. | 然后把事情推到蟋蟀头上 |
[04:53] | What? How the hell do you know about the cricket? | 什么 你怎么知道蟋蟀的 |
[04:56] | These guys aren’t exactly creative geniuses. | 那些家伙没什么创意 |
[04:58] | They always just blame it on a cricket. | 总把事情推到蟋蟀头上 |
[05:02] | Has anyone mistreated you since you got here? | 你们来这里以后有人虐待你们吗 |
[05:04] | I’m not saying anything until our lawyer gets here. | 我们的律师来之前我什么都不会说的 |
[05:06] | Oh my god, I’m your lawyer. | 天啊 我就是你们的律师 |
[05:07] | How many times do we have to go over this? | 这种对话我们还要进行多少遍 |
[05:09] | Objection, overruled, I rest my case. | 反对 驳回 陈述完毕 |
[05:11] | This isn’t even the trial– forget it. | 这根本就不是庭审 算了 |
[05:12] | Let me walk you through the accusations, | 我来跟你们说说这些指控 |
[05:14] | and I gotta say, they seem very specific. | 我必须说 它们看起来非常明确 |
[05:17] | According to Peter, the, uh, Okja-type character, | 根据彼得 那个可爱小怪兽的陈述 |
[05:20] | this all started off when Korvo got annoyed | 一切都始于科尔沃对屋外街道上举办的 |
[05:21] | at an annual Rib Fest-style block party | 一年一度排骨节风格的街区聚会 |
[05:24] | on the street outside your house… | 感到很生气 |
[05:30] | Pupa, put those delicious ribs down! | 噗噗 放下那些美味的排骨 |
[05:31] | Goddammit, I hate this stupid Rib Fest. | 该死的 我讨厌这愚蠢的排骨节 |
[05:33] | There’s nowhere to park, they play rib jams all day, | 没地方停车 他们整天放即兴排骨音乐 |
[05:35] | and some guy who’s not me | 还有某人 不是我 |
[05:36] | always wins the “Best Ribs” competition! | 总是赢得”最好的排骨”比赛 |
[05:38] | Why can’t Korvo be a winner for once? | 为什么科尔沃就不能赢一次呢 |
[05:40] | You know, Korvo, you could take some barbecue classes | 知道吗 科尔沃 你可以去习技公司 |
[05:42] | at The Learning Annex or watch some YouTube videos, | 上烧烤课或看油管视频 |
[05:45] | chefnap Paula Deen– | 美食主播宝拉·迪恩 |
[05:46] | Kidnapping people takes too long, I’ll just use sci-fi shit! | 绑架人花的时间太长 我要用高科技手段 |
[05:48] | The prosecution claims Korvo created a giant pig thing | 控方声称科尔沃造出了一头巨型猪 |
[05:51] | that self-cooked racks of award-winning ribs out of its chest, | 其两肋可以自动烤出数串获奖的排骨 |
[05:54] | whose blood tasted like delicious barbecue sauce, | 它的血尝起来就像美味烧烤酱 |
[05:57] | and when struck “Shat out all the fixins.” | 被击中时会”拉出所有配料” |
[05:57] | 加入配料 是 否 | |
[05:59] | Dammit, that does sound like something I would do. | 该死的 这听起来像是我会干的事 |
[06:01] | Right down to the “Fixin'” shits. | 尤其是”配料”屎 |
[06:03] | Where am I? Wh-what am I? | 我在哪里 我是什么 |
[06:05] | Are you my dad? | 你是我爸吗 |
[06:06] | Wee! Help! No. | 天啊 救命 不要 |
[06:10] | Mm, that’s good rib. | 排骨味道不错 |
[06:12] | Could use a little barbecue sauce though. | 再加点烧烤酱就更好了 |
[06:14] | Oh no! | 不要 |
[06:15] | Korvo won five straight Rib Fest gold medals, | 科尔沃连续赢得五枚排骨节金牌 |
[06:17] | dethroning Lizzo’s cousin, Ribbo, as the Rib Fest champion. | 打败了利佐的表兄 肋博 成为排骨节冠军 |
[06:21] | Please let me go. | 求求你 放我走吧 |
[06:22] | Hold still, | 别动 |
[06:23] | I need a potluck worth of your shit for a church event tonight. | 今晚教堂有活动我需要你拉一份百味餐 |
[06:25] | Korvo, wait! I need Peter to help me with my math homework. | 科尔沃 等等 我需要彼得帮我做数学作业 |
[06:29] | He’s not going to be able to focus if he’s screaming. | 如果他一直尖叫的话 没法专心 |
[06:31] | What’s the X in this equation? Tell me! | 方程中X等于几 告诉我 |
[06:33] | Hi, guys! Are we having a– | 你们好 伙计们 我们有 |
[06:34] | Oh my god, what’s that? | 天啊 那是什么 |
[06:36] | Please, little girl! | 求求你 小女孩 |
[06:36] | These guys are crazy. You gotta help me! | 这些家伙疯了 求你帮帮我 |
[06:38] | Don’t worry, little guy. Jesse’s here. | 别担心 小家伙 杰茜在这里 |
[06:40] | You have to let him go! | 你必须放了他 |
[06:42] | You can’t just keep a | 你不能把一个生物 |
[06:43] | creature trapped in your basement and torture it. | 关在你家地下室里折磨它 |
[06:44] | You clearly don’t understand | 你根本不明白 |
[06:46] | how important it is to win rib contests. | 赢得烤肋骨比赛有多重要 |
[06:49] | Oh god! | 天啊 |
[06:51] | Guys! Come watch me do donuts on the front lawn! | 伙计们 来看我在门前草坪上表演”甜甜圈” |
[06:53] | I finally figured out how to do it. Turns out it’s a circle! | 我终于搞清要怎么做了 原来是一个圈 |
[06:55] | – Awesome! – Alright. | -真棒 -好吧 |
[07:03] | Fuck you, lawn! | 去你的 草坪 |
[07:06] | Peter escaped while you were distracted by the donuts. | 当你去看开车转圈时 彼得逃走了 |
[07:09] | He spent a few nights in the woods, | 他在丛林里待了几晚 |
[07:10] | then he moved on with his life, | 然后开始了新生活 |
[07:11] | got his MFA in interpretive dance, | 他获得了形意舞硕士学位 |
[07:13] | couldn’t find work, duh, | 但找不到工作 |
[07:14] | so he got a job at the Apple Store | 所以他和其他有艺术硕士学位的人一起 |
[07:15] | with all the other people who have MFAs. | 在苹果商店找了份工作 |
[07:17] | Okay, look: full disclosure, that story really did sound | 好吧 听着 坦白说 这故事听起来 |
[07:19] | like something we would do, r-right? | 确实像我们会做的事 好吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I mean, it feels like something we’d pitch to Hulu | 这感觉像是我们会推销给Hulu的东西 |
[07:23] | and they’d say, “We don’t understand it but go for it.” | 而他们会说 “我们不懂 但放手去做吧” |
[07:25] | But I don’t remember any of it. | 但我什么都不记得 |
[07:26] | I never went to a Rib Fest | 我从没去过排骨节 |
[07:27] | or met this delicious rib-looking Peter guy. | 也没见过这个长得像美味排骨的彼得 |
[07:29] | Yeah, just because the story “Sounded like us” | 对 虽然这故事”听起来像是我们做的” |
[07:31] | doesn’t mean we did it. | 但不意味着我们真干了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, we’re good people. | 对 我们是好人 |
[07:34] | Remember that time we turned that homeless guy’s blood | 还记得上次我们把那个流浪汉的血 |
[07:36] | into Vitamin Water? | 变成维他命水吗 |
[07:36] | O-o-or when we killed millions of bees | 或者 我们杀了数百万只蜜蜂 |
[07:38] | so people wouldn’t get stung? | 让人们避免被蜇伤 |
[07:39] | Yeah, we invented vaping, that has to count for something! | 对 我们发明了电子烟 这一定有些价值 |
[07:42] | You’re both right. We’re great. | 你们说得都对 我们很棒 |
[07:43] | This was one hundred percent not us! | 那一定不是我们干的 |
[07:45] | Well, Peter is a convincing witness. | 彼得是个有力的目击证人 |
[07:47] | Plus he’s a big alien thing and you’re aliens, | 而且他是个巨大的外星人 你们也是外星人 |
[07:49] | so it’s not hard to think that you did this. | 所以不难想到这是你们干的 |
[07:51] | What does that mean for us? | 这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[07:52] | It means you’re fucked. | 意味着你们完了 |
[07:58] | This is your last chance to let me go, buddy. | 这是你最后一次放我走的机会 伙计 |
[08:00] | Here they– they’re coming, do you feel ’em? | 来了 他们来了 你感觉到他们了吗 |
[08:01] | Do you feel ’em? They’re coming. | 你感觉到他们了吗 他们来了 |
[08:02] | It’s all over for you. Get ready. | 对你来说一切都结束了 准备好 |
[08:03] | Oh, that hurt. | 好疼 |
[08:05] | Halk. Calm down, big guy, don’t do anything crazy. | 浩克 冷静 大块头 别做傻事 |
[08:07] | Just put the Ring Pop knife down. | 把戒指糖刀放下 |
[08:09] | – Stay back! – Let me kill him, please! | -退后 -请让我杀了他 |
[08:11] | – What are you doing? – He’s the killer! | -你在做什么 -他就是凶手 |
[08:12] | The 7 was an L, it was upside-down. | 那个7实际上是L 之前倒过来了 |
[08:14] | He lived in a fortune cookie. | 他住在一个幸运饼干里 |
[08:15] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[08:16] | If you caught the real killer, then great! | 如果你抓住了真正的凶手 那很好 |
[08:18] | But if you kill him, it’ll just make you a killer too. | 但如果你杀了他 那只会把你也变成杀人犯 |
[08:20] | Stay back! Don’t take another fuckin’ step. | 退后 不许再上前一步 |
[08:24] | You know, I bet prison isn’t all that bad. | 我敢说监狱并没那么糟糕 |
[08:26] | All I have to do is bide my time until I go to the Sorting Hat. | 我只要默默等待领取分院帽的那一刻就好了 |
[08:28] | You know what I’m saying, my man? | 懂我意思吗 兄弟 |
[08:29] | You’re confusing prison with the Harry Potter movies. | 你把监狱和哈利·波特系列电影搞混了 |
[08:32] | Don’t make assumptions about people, | 不要胡乱猜测别人 |
[08:34] | he might’ve read the books. | 他说不定读过那些系列小说 |
[08:35] | Fuck you! Even if he had, | 去你妈的 即便他读过 |
[08:36] | he couldn’t avoid the cultural impact of the movies! | 他也规避不了那些电影的文化冲击 |
[08:38] | Come on, you won’t fight me! | 来吧 你可打不过我 |
[08:40] | Aah! Does this mean I don’t get to be in Hufflepuff? | 这是不是意味着我去不了赫奇帕奇了 |
[08:46] | God! | 天哪 |
[08:47] | What the fuck! | 你在搞什么 |
[08:48] | Oh no, please tell me | 糟了 请告诉我 |
[08:49] | you got a backup crack pipe inside that butt. | 你们屁眼里还有备用的吸毒玻管 |
[08:52] | How does everyone in this prison have so many shivs? | 为什么这个监狱里的所有人都有这么多小刀 |
[08:54] | Well, they teach a shiv-making class on weekends. | 他们周末会开小刀制作培训班 |
[08:57] | – Why? – Yumyulack, you know what they say: | -为什么 -雅姆莱克 你知道他们有这样的说法 |
[08:59] | give a man a shiv, he shivs for a day. | 给人一把小刀 他能刀别人一天 |
[09:01] | Now, teach a man to shiv– | 但教人做出小刀 |
[09:03] | Ugh, this place is horrible. | 这个地方真是糟透了 |
[09:04] | There’s hardly any sushi, | 基本不给寿司吃 |
[09:05] | the guy making the sushi is a rapist, | 做寿司的那家伙还是个强奸犯 |
[09:07] | and he charges you airport prices right before he shivs you. | 而且他总是开个机场一样的天价 再拿小刀捅你 |
[09:09] | This is fucking bullshit. I know we didn’t do this to Peter. | 这他妈太扯了 我知道我们没对彼得干过这种事 |
[09:12] | We’re nice, Pupa-fearing, Fox News-believing members of society. | 我们是善良的 怕噗噗的 信福克斯新闻的好公民 |
[09:15] | How did we get here then? | 那我们怎么落到这个地步的呢 |
[09:16] | There’s only one explanation. | 只有一种可能 |
[09:17] | The Solar Opposites are getting set up. | 外星难民们被人陷害了 |
[09:20] | Someone wanted to take us down. | 有人想搞垮我们 |
[09:21] | It’s a conspiracy, and we can’t trust anyone. | 这是场阴谋 我们谁都不能信 |
[09:23] | Oh! You think Peter’s the mastermind? | 你觉得彼得是幕后操纵者吗 |
[09:25] | No way! Peter’s the best. He has the face and ribs of an angel. | 绝不 彼得是最好的 他的面容和肋排如天使一样 |
[09:28] | How could you say that about Peter | 在彼得经历了这么痛苦的一切之后 |
[09:29] | after everything he’s been through? | 你怎么能这么说他 |
[09:31] | Seriously, Terry, go fuck yourself. | 说真的 特里 滚一边呆着去吧 |
[09:32] | If sweet angel Peter didn’t do it, who did? | 如果不是甜心天使彼得干的 那么会是谁 |
[09:35] | Is there someone in our world we offended in some way? | 我们有冒犯过这个世界里的什么人吗 |
[09:37] | Um, last week Yumyulack and I | 上周雅姆莱克和我 |
[09:39] | didn’t want to take a history test, | 不想参加历史考试 |
[09:41] | so we used the Bone Changer Ray to turn Ms. Frankie’s bones into metal | 所以就用骨骼改造射线把弗朗基女士的骨骼变成了金属 |
[09:44] | like Marvel’s Wolverine. | 就好像漫威的金刚狼 |
[09:46] | – What’s happening to me? Argh! – Hello, sweetie! | -我这是怎么了 -你好 亲爱的 |
[09:48] | Did you forget to take your keys out of your pocket again? | 你是不是忘了把钥匙从口袋里掏出来了 |
[09:54] | Jesus, that’s grim. It must have been Ms. Frankie. | 老天 这可真残忍 那一定是弗朗基女士干的了 |
[09:56] | Well, hold on, there was also this thing with Roland last Tuesday… | 且慢 上周二罗兰那还发生了一件事 |
[10:00] | I just watched Toy Story 4, | 我刚看完玩具总动员4 |
[10:01] | and I thought it would be fun to make someone’s toys come alive. | 觉得让别人的玩具活过来会有趣得很 |
[10:03] | So I zapped this guy’s stuff with our Make-Alive Ray. | 所以我用遥控把他的东西用复活射线改造了一下 |
[10:05] | Live , motherfuckers, live! | 活过来吧 小混蛋们 活过来 |
[10:08] | Why is my stuff alive? What’s happening? | 我的东西怎么活了 发生了什么 |
[10:12] | That’s messed up, Terry. But another viable suspect. | 这太奇葩了 特里 但我们又多了个值得怀疑的对象 |
[10:15] | – It could also be Matthew. – Who? | -还可能是马修 -谁 |
[10:16] | He’s the neighborhood fuckboi who hates me for no reason. | 邻居家那个无缘无故讨厌我的小屁孩 |
[10:19] | He’s kind of my nemesis. | 他就像是我的死敌 |
[10:20] | Matthew told me I wasn’t allowed to wear Christ-mas sweaters | 马修告诉我我不能穿”神蛋”节的毛衣 |
[10:23] | because I don’t know anything about Christ-mas, | 因为我对”神蛋”节一无所知 |
[10:24] | whatever the fuck that is. | 谁知道那是什么意思 |
[10:26] | So I decided to shoot him with the sci-fi holiday cannon. | 所以我就打算用高科技节日大炮轰他 |
[10:31] | Oh god! No! | 老天 不 |
[10:32] | I can’t feel my soul! | 我感觉不到我的灵魂了 |
[10:35] | Who doesn’t know about Christ-mas now, you fuck? | 现在是谁不了解”神蛋”节了 你个混蛋 |
[10:37] | Okay, wow, we just flashed back to three really good options | 不错 我们刚回忆了三个很有可能 |
[10:40] | for who’s framing us. | 陷害我们的人的选项 |
[10:42] | Honestly, there could be dozens of hundreds more. | 讲真 满足条件的可能还有数十上百人 |
[10:43] | Guys, stop. Think about it. | 大家先停一下 仔细想想 |
[10:45] | There’s no way humans could do this. | 人类可做不出这种事 |
[10:47] | – They’re dumb as fuck. – Yum’s right, they hella dumb. | -他们蠢爆了 -小雅说得对 他们不是一般的蠢 |
[10:50] | They’re so budget. | 他们都是逊逼 |
[10:51] | Jesse, stop trying to make budget the new basic. | 杰茜 不要把逊逼变成新的口癖 |
[10:53] | But yes, in this one instance, they are budget. | 但确实 就事论事 他们确实是逊逼 |
[10:55] | But someone did this to us. | 但有人在搞我们 |
[10:57] | Someone who’s smart, powerful, handsome, | 一个聪明的 强大的 帅气的 |
[10:59] | loves animals, has cheek bones for days, | 热爱动物的 颧骨突出 |
[11:01] | lots of time on their hands. | 时间充裕的家伙 |
[11:02] | Who could it be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[11:05] | – Obama! – Dora the Explorer! | -奥巴马 -爱探险的朵拉 |
[11:06] | Yes, Obama! The pride of Occidental College. | 没错 奥巴马 西方学院的骄傲 |
[11:08] | Motherfucker’s been on our shit | 自从我们在卡波的风帆冲浪中赢了他之后 |
[11:10] | ever since we out-windsurfed him in Cabo. | 他就一直看我们不爽 |
[11:12] | We have to break out of prison and clear our names. | 我们必须越狱 洗清罪名 |
[11:13] | Hooray! The Solar Opposites are staging a breakout! | 好耶 外星难民们要策划越狱了 |
[11:20] | – Pupa, you up? – Yes! | -噗噗 起床了没 -起了 |
[11:39] | Pupa! | 噗噗万岁 |
[11:45] | – Yes! – Yes! | -好极了 -好耶 |
[11:48] | Alright, the cops are after us. That’s enough Shawshank-ing. | 行了 警察来抓我们了 肖申克的环节到此结束 |
[11:51] | Wait, what the hell are these? | 等等 这些是什么鬼东西 |
[11:54] | Oh god. Oh no. | 天哪 不 |
[11:55] | We’ve got you surrounded! | 你们已经被包围了 |
[11:56] | Come out with your hands up! | 举起手走出来 |
[11:57] | Come on , Korvo! Let’s grab our stuff and get out of here! | 快点 科尔沃 我们拿上东西赶快逃 |
[11:59] | No, no, no! Look at the ribbons! And the certificates! | 不 不 不 看看这些缎带 这些证书 |
[12:01] | Look at the fucking trophies! | 看看他妈的这些奖杯 |
[12:02] | But I thought you didn’t win any rib contests? | 我还以为你并没有赢过肋排大赛 |
[12:04] | We all must have erased our minds. | 我们肯定都清除了记忆 |
[12:06] | We did do all that horrible stuff to Pete. | 我们确实对彼得做过那些可怕的事情 |
[12:07] | Oh god. We’re monsters! | 天哪 我们是怪物 |
[12:09] | No way, we’re always using sci-fi stuff to help people! | 不可能 我们总是用高科技的东西来帮助别人 |
[12:12] | No, we don’t. We’re cowards and sneaky shits | 不 我们不是 我们是卑鄙的懦夫 |
[12:14] | who use sci-fi to make our lives easier. | 只知道用高科技来让我们的生活变得舒适 |
[12:16] | No one was setting us up, we really just are horrible people, | 没有人陷害我们 我们真的是可怕的人类 |
[12:18] | I mean, aliens. | 我是说 外星人 |
[12:19] | Guys, this is your final warning | 里面的人听好了 这是最后的警告 |
[12:21] | before things get all pew-pew-pew. | 再不出来就要突突突了 |
[12:23] | Wait, what? People don’t get tha– | 等等 什么 人们不会理解 |
[12:25] | Okay, just to be clear, | 好吧 阐明一下 |
[12:26] | pew-pew-pew means we’re gonna be shooting bullets out of guns, | 突突突是指我们要用枪向你们发射子弹 |
[12:29] | not Star Wars lasers. | 而不是星战激光枪 |
[12:30] | You guys got that, right? | 你们听懂了 对吧 |
[12:32] | Look, we’re guilty of a lot, | 听着 我们确实有罪 |
[12:33] | but we can pay the price for Peter. | 但我们可以为对彼得的行为付出代价 |
[12:34] | We have to let ourselves get arrested and go back to prison. | 我们得出去接受逮捕 回到监狱里去 |
[12:36] | Hooray! The Solar Opposites are taking responsibility! | 好耶 外星难民们要承担责任了 |
[12:42] | Don’t shoot, we-we-we-we’re coming out. | 不要开枪 我们出来了 |
[12:43] | Hold your pew-pews! | 不要开枪枪 |
[13:08] | – Tim! – What the hell? | -蒂姆 -搞什么 |
[13:10] | Halk Hogam, what are you doing here? | 浩克·侯根姆 你来这里干什么 |
[13:12] | We need to talk! | 我们需要谈谈 |
[13:13] | Of course, anything for a hero of Wall War I. | 没问题 为墙国一战英雄 我什么都愿意 |
[13:16] | Don’t listen to him, Tim. He’s gone crazy. | 别听他的 蒂姆 他疯了 |
[13:18] | He’s trying to ruin Cherie Day! | 他想毁了雪莉日 |
[13:19] | I’ve caught the real murderer. | 我抓住了真正的杀人犯 |
[13:20] | He claims he’s some kind of runner who goes outside the Wall | 他声称他是什么跑腿的 会跑到墙外去 |
[13:23] | for celery sticks and gum. | 找芹菜棒和口香糖 |
[13:24] | He says you and the Walldermen protect him. | 他说你和守墙人会保护他 |
[13:26] | What the hell? You told me it was a cricket. | 什么 你们告诉我是只蟋蟀干的 |
[13:28] | That’s the line they were trying to feed me, too. | 他们也是这么骗我的 |
[13:30] | So this is the man who’s been terrorizing my utopia? | 所以是这个人在恐袭我的乌托邦 |
[13:33] | Yes. You assholes, | 没错 你们两个混蛋 |
[13:35] | I told you Tim would want justice! | 告诉过你们蒂姆想要公平正义了 |
[13:36] | My sweet Ethan. You’re supposed to help me. | 我亲爱的伊森 你本该协助我的 |
[13:39] | – What did you do, you stupid boy? – Wait, what? | -你干了什么 蠢货 -等等 什么 |
[13:41] | I’ve been making the Wall a better place for all of us! | 我一直在尽力让墙国更美好 |
[13:44] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[13:46] | I’ve known Ethan for a long time. | 我认识伊森很久了 |
[13:48] | And yes, there is a hole in the Wall. | 没错 是有一个洞 |
[13:51] | There is a way out. | 一个通往外界的洞 |
[13:54] | – My god. – Ethan does runs for me. | -老天 -伊森帮我跑腿 |
[13:57] | He gets medicine, food, using a system the Duke set up. | 他通过公爵建立的系统找来药品和食物 |
[14:00] | But I didn’t know he was killing people. | 但我不知道他在杀人 |
[14:02] | I was just exerting my will as a god! | 我只是在行使我作为神的意愿 |
[14:04] | Hey, would you tell him, you guys, that I’m a god? | 你们能告诉他吗 我是神 |
[14:06] | You guys knew this was happening? | 你们知道他在做这种事 |
[14:08] | We were just doing what we thought you would want. | 我们以为你会希望我们这样做 |
[14:10] | We wanted to shield you from the truth | 我们不想让你知道真相 |
[14:11] | so you could focus on leading us all. | 这样你就能专注于领导大家 |
[14:13] | What you’ve done goes against everything we’ve fought for! | 你们做的事与我们抗争的一切相悖 |
[14:16] | But I know your hearts are in the right place. | 但我知道你们的心都是善良的 |
[14:19] | – I won’t punish you. – What? | -我不会惩罚你们 -什么 |
[14:20] | That’s not the way of the Wall. | 墙国的规矩不是这样的 |
[14:22] | Fuck no! They can’t just walk away! | 不行 不能放过他们 |
[14:23] | – Thank you, Tim. – Thank you for your mercy, Tim. | -谢谢您 蒂姆 -谢谢您的慈悲 |
[14:24] | But, Ethan, we have to lock you up. | 但是 伊森 我们要把你关起来 |
[14:26] | It’s for your own good, my son. | 这是为了你好 孩子 |
[14:27] | You can’t lock me up! | 你不能把我关起来 |
[14:29] | ‘Cause I’ll just escape and I’ll kill all of you! | 因为我只会逃走 然后杀了你们所有人 |
[14:31] | Because I am a god. | 因为我是神 |
[14:32] | Halk, please let Ethan go with the Walldermen. | 浩克 拜托 让守墙人带走伊森吧 |
[14:35] | You have my word: he won’t hurt anyone else. | 我向你保证 他不会再伤害其他人了 |
[14:41] | Take him to the holding chamber. | 带他去监狱 |
[14:44] | I can get out of anything. | 我能从任何地方逃走 |
[14:47] | I command you to release me! | 我命令你释放我 |
[14:49] | Ow, let me go! | 放开我 |
[14:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:55] | Tim! What are you doing? | 蒂姆 你在干什么 |
[14:57] | Take the carb out, man! Let us out! | 把汽化器拿出去 放我们出去 |
[14:58] | I can’t. You let Ethan get away with sullying the Wall. | 不行 你们放任伊森玷污了墙国 |
[15:02] | The blood is on all your tiny hands. | 你们的手上都沾了鲜血 |
[15:04] | Farewell, my friends. | 永别了 朋友们 |
[15:07] | Oh no, Magic Shell! | 不 是魔术壳 |
[15:14] | Not like this! No! | 不要这样 不要 |
[15:17] | No, no, no, no, no, Tim! | 不不不不 蒂姆 |
[15:18] | Tim, I can stop killing! I’m, I’m better now! | 蒂姆 我不会再杀人了 我 我改正了 |
[15:21] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[15:31] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[15:32] | They were part of the old way, part of the problem. | 他们属于旧时代 是问题的一部分 |
[15:35] | But you, Halk, you can be part of the solution. | 但你 浩克 你可以解决问题 |
[15:38] | Walk with me. | 跟我一起走走 |
[15:39] | Even if you didn’t know Ethan was a killer, | 即使你不知道伊森在杀人 |
[15:40] | you’ve kept the secret of the hole this entire time. | 你也一直隐瞒了有洞这件事 |
[15:43] | I’m not asking you to give me your trust, | 我不求你信任 |
[15:44] | but I owe you the truth, | 但我欠你一个真相 |
[15:47] | all of it. | 一切的真相 |
[15:48] | Hear me out, and then you can decide what you want to do. | 听我说完 然后你可以决定你想做什么 |
[15:54] | Terry, Korvo, Yumyulack, Jesse. | 特里 科尔沃 雅姆莱克 杰茜 |
[15:56] | I find you guilty on all counts. | 我判你们各项罪名成立 |
[15:58] | I recommend you to be put to death. | 我建议执行死刑 |
[16:00] | If anyone has an issue with this, | 若有人有异议 |
[16:01] | speak now or forever hold your pe-ace. | 请现在发声 或永远保持沉默 |
[16:05] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[16:07] | Terry, the replicants, and I have talked it over, | 特里 复制人们还有我讨论过了 |
[16:09] | and we believe that we should, in fact, be sentenced to death. | 事实上 我们认为我们应该被执行死刑 |
[16:12] | We, we deserve it. | 我们 我们活该 |
[16:13] | Also, “Speak now or forever hold your peace” Is for weddings. | 还有 “现在发声或永远沉默”是婚礼用语 |
[16:16] | Folks, I didn’t win the hit ABC reality show | 伙计们 我在ABC电台的热播真人秀 |
[16:17] | America’s Sexiest Judge | 《美国最辣法官》中获胜 |
[16:19] | just to be disrespected in my own court space. | 不是为了在自己的法庭上被顶撞的 |
[16:21] | Now for the deets on the execush… | 至于执行何种死… |
[16:23] | Stop. | 等一下 |
[16:25] | I believe the Solar Opposites don’t deserve to die. | 我认为外星难民们罪不至死 |
[16:30] | Whoa, I did not see that coming. | 真是出人意料 |
[16:32] | It was that big rib monster they trapped in the basement. | 那个他们关在地下室的排骨怪物会抗议 |
[16:34] | But I had to keep it cool. | 但我得保持冷静 |
[16:35] | I mean, I was the sexy judge. | 毕竟我是性感法官 |
[16:37] | Speak your truth, homie. | 说出你的故事 哥们 |
[16:38] | Yes, they are really, really terrible people, | 是的 他们是非常非常糟糕的人 |
[16:41] | which is why they deserve something worse than the death penalty. | 所以他们应该受到比死刑更可怕的惩罚 |
[16:44] | If they die, they’ll only suffer for a moment. | 如果杀了他们 他们只会痛苦一瞬 |
[16:46] | But if they live, they’ll have to suffer the guilt | 但如果他们活着 就会永远为他们做的事 |
[16:48] | of what they’ve done forever. | 受到良心的谴责 |
[16:50] | Oh, we can do that. I feel totes guilty. | 可以可以 我觉得太愧疚了 |
[16:52] | George, I am so sorry. | 乔治 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:54] | There are punishments that will keep them in pain | 有很多惩罚能让他们受到 |
[16:56] | way longer than killing them, | 比死刑更长久的痛苦 |
[16:58] | some real fucked-up stuff. | 非常可怕的刑罚 |
[17:00] | Like here, let me show you. Check out this video on YouTube. | 像这种 你看 这个油管上的视频 |
[17:02] | Holy fuck, we never even did something like that at my frat! | 卧槽 我们兄弟会都没搞过这套 |
[17:04] | We did get close though. | 不过我们搞的也是类似的 |
[17:05] | RIP, Bryce. We miss you, man. | 安息吧 布莱斯 我们会想念你的 兄弟 |
[17:07] | If it’s on YouTube, how bad can it be? | 如果这能上油管 那能可怕到哪里去 |
[17:09] | I-I-I bet it’s just like weird tickling. | 我我我打赌只是什么奇怪的挠痒痒 |
[17:11] | The aliens are going to put on gloves | 这些外星人会戴上 |
[17:13] | filled with Brazilian Bullet Ants. | 巴西部落的子弹蚁手套 |
[17:15] | The ants have the most painful venom on Earth, | 这种蚂蚁有全世界最疼的毒液 |
[17:18] | and each glove has over 500 ants. | 每只手套里有500多只蚂蚁 |
[17:20] | The pain lasts for days! | 疼痛会持续上数日 |
[17:25] | – I deserve this! – Me too!! | -我罪有应得 -我也是 |
[17:28] | Stingers! | 好刺痛啊 |
[17:48] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[17:51] | We out sci-fi’d those piece of shit aliens! | 我们用高科技反将那群狗屎外星人一军 |
[17:54] | Oh, it was complicated as hell, but we did it! | 虽然过程太复杂了 但是我们还是做到了 |
[17:56] | I can’t remember, can you tell us how we did it again? | 我记不得了 你能再跟我说一遍我们是怎么做的吗 |
[17:58] | I used the Bone Changer Ray | 我用骨骼转化射线 |
[18:00] | to turn a regular pig into that giant, rib-filled monster. | 把一只普通的猪变成了一个巨大 浑身排骨的怪物 |
[18:03] | I bought some Solar Opposites masks from the Hulu Store’s | 我又从Hulu商店买了些外星难民的面具 |
[18:06] | going-out-of-business sale. | 停业大甩卖 超低价买的 |
[18:08] | I also got 15 Pen15 pens that are also dildos. | 我还买了15支《笔写青春》的笔 也是假阳具 |
[18:11] | Matthew, it was a genius idea | 马修 把节日氛围大炮设置成独立日模式 |
[18:13] | to switch the Holiday Spirit Cannon to 4th of July mode. | 简直是太聪明了 |
[18:16] | That’s right. Pre-cooked ribs. | 没错 预熟的排骨 |
[18:18] | Coleslaw poop and salt rub tears. | 屎是凉拌菜丝 眼泪是盐 |
[18:24] | And, Roland, excellent call | 罗兰 使用心智射线 敲定大局 |
[18:25] | to use the Make-Alive Ray to really land the plane. | 真是明智的选择 |
[18:28] | Holy fuck, I’m aware of my existence! | 卧槽 我意识到了我的存在 |
[18:31] | – Your name is Peter. – Pe-ter? | -你的名字是彼得 -彼 得 |
[18:34] | – Aw, geez, don’t you know– – Today, I’ve learned a lesson. | -老天 你不知道嘛 -我今天 吸取了个教训 |
[18:36] | I’m Terry! I’m gonna do donuts in the yard! | 我是特里 我要在院子里开车原地画圈 |
[18:39] | It was so easy to leave the harness unbuckled | 接下来就很容易了 故意解开挽具 |
[18:41] | during our fake family meeting so Peter could escape. | 好让彼得在我们假装家庭聚会时逃出去 |
[18:46] | Now those bitch-ass aliens can pay for all their crimes! | 现在 那些贱逼外星人要为他们的罪行付出代价了 |
[18:50] | Today, humanity wins! | 今天 人类赢了 |
[18:53] | Oh shit! What have I done? | 操 我都做了些什么 |
[18:54] | Oh lord, the pain! | 老天啊 太痛了 |
[18:57] | I can feel it in my whole body! | 我全身都无比疼痛 |
[18:59] | I can too! | 我也是 |
[19:00] | – Even in my inner eye! – But it’s, it’s good! | -我的内眼也很痛 -但是这是好事 |
[19:02] | – We needed it! – We’re pieces of shit! | -我们需要这样 -我们是烂屎 |
[19:04] | We’re big pieces of shitty shit! | 我们是超大坨的臭屎 |
[19:06] | We’ll never be mean again! | 我们再也不会刻薄待人了 |
[19:08] | We’ll learn how to have empathy! | 我们会学会共情 |
[19:10] | We learned our lesson! | 我们吸取了教训 |
[19:12] | Oh my god, look at this guy’s shirt! | 天呐 快看那个人的衬衫 |
[19:14] | Is that supposed to be a Wayne’s World parody? | 那个本意是《反斗智多星》的仿作吗 |
[19:17] | Is your name Mark? | 你的名字是马克吗 |
[19:17] | 马克的世界 《反斗智多星》男主的帽子写的是 Wayne’s World 韦恩的世界 | |
[19:18] | Those movies came out a million years ago! | 那都是几百年前的老片子了 |
[19:20] | What kind of loser gets his name | 什么样的垃圾才会 |
[19:22] | added to a Wayne’s World shirt? | 把他们名字加到《反斗智多星》的周边衬衫上 |
[19:24] | – You suck! – That’s so embarrassing! | -你太蠢了 -这太尴尬了 |
[19:26] | You’re a real fucking idiot, you know that! | 你知道吗 你是真的傻逼 |
[19:28] | I can’t even look at you! Get out of here, you fucking freak! | 我都没法直视你 快滚 你这个怪胎 |
[19:31] | Terry’s right, get out of here! | 特里说得对 快滚 |
[19:33] | Oh, these ants feel bad, | 这些蚂蚁咬的是疼 |
[19:34] | but shitting on humans almost evens it out! | 但是喷人类差不多抵消了疼痛 |
[19:38] | Oh, wow. Look at this. | 快看 |
[19:40] | Good Cherie Day, everyone. | 大家 雪莉日快乐 |
[19:43] | Oh, that’s perfect! | 这太完美了 |
[19:46] | Good Cherie Day to you. | 祝你雪莉日快乐 |
[19:51] | I’ve never told anyone this, but it’s been eating away at me. | 我从没和别人说起过 但是它一直困扰着我 |
[19:55] | Now is the time to tell the true story of Cherie’s death. | 现在是时候告诉你雪莉死亡的真相了 |
[19:58] | The story you know… it’s a lie. | 你知道的那个故事 是个谎言 |
[20:01] | Yes, she was a hero who helped me defeat the Duke. | 没错 她是一个帮我打倒公爵的英雄 |
[20:04] | Yes, she was my lover, and yes, we had a bunch of sex. | 没错 她是我的所爱 我们也确实做了很多次爱 |
[20:08] | – Pussy was poppin’. It was– – Tim, please. | -干柴烈火那种 那简直 -蒂姆 讲重点 |
[20:10] | The Duke didn’t kill her during the war. | 公爵没有在战争中杀了她 |
[20:13] | – But then how– – Cherie, she sees this hole, | -那是怎么回事 -雪莉 她看到了这个洞 |
[20:15] | this little piece of blue sky, and she snaps. | 看到了那一点点蓝天 然后她就疯了 |
[20:17] | She started talking crazy. | 她开始说一些疯言疯语 |
[20:19] | She wants to force people out into the backyard | 她想强迫大家去到院子里 |
[20:21] | to let them get eaten by owls. | 让他们被猫头鹰吃掉 |
[20:23] | I thought Cherie and I were on the same page, | 我以为雪莉和我意见一致 |
[20:25] | but I realized she was just like the Duke. | 然而 我发现她就和公爵一样 |
[20:27] | In the end, they both wanted chaos | 说到底 他们想要的都是混乱 |
[20:29] | and didn’t stop to think about the lives | 从没有停下来想想那些在过程中 |
[20:30] | they would ruin on the way. | 会被摧毁的生命 |
[20:32] | She fought me. | 她与我起了争斗 |
[20:34] | And I killed Cherie. | 最后 我杀了雪莉 |
[20:37] | I killed the love of my life to save us all. | 我为了拯救所有人杀了我的一生所爱 |
[20:40] | No, jus– don’t say that! | 不 别那么说 |
[20:41] | I should’ve never kept the Duke’s Enforcers in power. | 我就不应该让公爵的执法者继续掌权 |
[20:44] | – All I did was change their name to the Walldermen. – Clever. | -我只是把他们的名字改为了守墙人 -聪明 |
[20:47] | But still, the point of keeping the hole a secret | 不过 守住”洞”这个秘密 |
[20:49] | was to protect people. | 是为了保护人民 |
[20:50] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[20:52] | I never asked to be in charge of this Wall. | 我从没要求过要执掌墙国 |
[20:53] | It weighs on a man. | 这对于一个人来说是极大的重担 |
[20:55] | And I’ve been carrying that weight alone for far too long. | 而我一个人背负着这个重担太久太久了 |
[20:58] | Now we can bear it together. | 现在我们可以一起承担 |
[21:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:01] | I leave it up to you: you can tell everyone the truth. | 选择权在你手上 你可以把真相告诉所有人 |
[21:03] | Life will change, it might be hard, but that’s life. | 生活会有所改变 可能会很困难 但生活就是这样 |
[21:06] | Or you can help me cover this up. | 或者 你可以帮我一起保守秘密 |
[21:09] | We’ll hide what Ethan did, and life can continue. | 我们会掩盖掉伊森的所作所为 生活也会继续下去 |
[21:13] | Either way, | 不论哪一种 |
[21:14] | it feels good to not be the man on top of it all. | 我都很开心我不再是那个执掌一切的男人了 |
[21:17] | So, Halk… what are you going to do? | 那么 浩克 你打算怎么做 |
[21:22] | Wallians, welcome to the first annual Cherie Day. | 墙国人们 欢迎大家来到第一届周年雪莉日 |
[21:27] | Before we get to celebrating our fallen hero, | 在我们纪念我们陨落的英雄之前 |
[21:31] | there is an important announcement to make. | 我有一件重要的事情要宣布 |
[21:33] | But you won’t be hearing it from me. | 但是 不是由我来宣布 |
[21:37] | We captured the murderer. | 我们抓到了杀人犯 |
[21:39] | It was… | 那就是 |
[21:43] | a rogue cricket who got in the Wall. | 一只跑到墙国内的蟋蟀 |
[21:49] | That’s right! Thank you, Halk! | 没错 谢谢你 浩克 |
[21:51] | You’re a hero once again. | 你又一次成为了大英雄 |
[21:53] | We can now go back to life knowing | 得知墙国比以前更加的安全 |
[21:55] | the Wall is safer than ever before! | 我们现在可以回归正常生活了 |
[21:59] | For Cherie! | 为雪莉欢呼 |
[22:00] | Cherie! Cherie! | 雪莉 雪莉 |
[22:02] | Cherie! | 雪莉 |
[22:03] | Cherie! Cherie! | 雪莉 雪莉 |
[22:05] | Cherie! Cherie! | 雪莉 雪莉 |