Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I’m doing this for the good of the wall. 我这么做是为了墙国的好
[00:20] – For the Wall! – The Wall! -为了墙国 -墙国
[00:29] The Duke is dead. 公爵死了
[00:31] What? We don’t know that he’s dead. 什么 我们不确定他死没有
[00:38] I’m not in charge of the Wall. I just live in it. 我不掌管墙国 我只是住在其中
[00:43] Why? 为什么
[00:44] Nobody needs to know there’s a way out. 没人需要知道这有出路
[00:46] I mean, what are they gonna do? 他们能做什么
[00:47] Run out there and get eaten by an owl? 跑出去然后被猫头鹰吃掉吗
[00:50] No. It’s safer and better to build a new world here. 不 在这里建立一个新世界更安全更好
[00:53] I… I believed. I believed in you. 我 我信了 我信了你
[00:56] And I believe in the Wall. 而我相信墙国
[00:58] Thank you for helping me reach my destiny. 谢谢你帮我实现我的命运
[01:46] Thank God I always keep a Cherry Blast Gusher on me. 谢天谢地我总是随身携带一颗巨型樱桃
[01:50] Fuck! My tiny leg is broken! 操 我的小腿断了
[02:40] Fuck you, Tim. I’m not dying out here. 操你妈 蒂姆 我不会死在这里
[02:42] I am not dying out here. 我不会死在这里
[02:44] I am… not dying out here. 我不会死在这里
[03:25] Gotta get up in a tree. 得到树上去
[03:27] Just like in Jurassic Park, you’re always safe in a tree. 就像《侏罗纪公园》里一样 你在树上总是安全
[03:33] You’re safe in a tree. 你在树上安全
[03:37] Safe in a tree. 树上安全
[03:49] Ugh, I wish I hadn’t thrown out that Gusher. 真希望我没扔掉那个巨型樱桃
[04:07] – You’re not dead? – What the fuck? -你还没死 -什么鬼
[04:19] This is for everyone you hurt. 这是为了你伤害过的所有人
[04:37] Who knew a truck-sized possum would be such a little bitch? 谁知道一只卡车大小的负鼠能这么烦人
[04:40] – That was just a baby. – Then where’s its mother? -那只是一只幼崽 -那它妈妈在哪
[05:00] What the hell? 什么鬼
[05:05] Shit, barricade that door! 靠 挡住那道门
[05:07] Hurry! 快
[05:18] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[05:19] – Kid’s toy. A spaceship. – What? -小孩的玩具 太空飞船 -什么
[05:21] Specifically, the Predator spaceship playset 具体点 是07年电影《异形大战铁血战士2》里的
[05:24] from the 2007 movie Alien Versus Predator: Requiem. 太空飞船套装
[05:27] That’s the Predalien. 那是混血异形
[05:28] The alien-slash-Predator hybrid. 外星人和掠夺者的混血
[05:30] That’s how I know this set is from Requiem 所以我才知道这是来自第二部
[05:32] and not the original AvP. 而不是第一部
[05:33] The Predalien was only in the sequel. 混血异形只存在于续集里
[05:35] Don’t you dare mansplain the Predalien to me. 不需要你给我解释混血异形
[05:37] It appears in the final moments of the first film, 它出现在了第一部电影的结尾
[05:39] so it’s technically in both movies, you dumb bitch. 所以严格来说两部都有 傻逼
[05:42] Okay, you know your AvP. 行 你也了解《异形大战铁血战士》
[05:43] Let me guess: you followed me out of the Wall to kill me 我猜猜 你跟着我从墙国出来杀我
[05:46] to finish what your old pal Tim started. 就是为了完成你和你朋友蒂姆搞起来的事
[05:49] Tim. 蒂姆
[05:50] – Wrong again. – What? Then why did you– -又错了 -什么 那你为什么…
[05:51] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想谈
[06:00] What’s all that? 那是什么
[06:01] Some stuff I put together 我准备的东西
[06:02] in case I ever had to escape the Wall. 以防万一我需要逃离墙国
[06:04] Everybody was always like, “You won’t need the bag.” 每个人都说 你不需要应急包
[06:06] “Why would you ever need the bag?” 你为什么会需要应急包
[06:07] Yeah, well, looks like I was right again, as usual. 看样子我像往常一样又对了
[06:09] – Firecracker? – Oh yeah. -鞭炮 -是的
[06:11] We could throw it at the possum. 我们可以朝负鼠扔过去
[06:12] It would probably just piss it off. 多半只会激怒它
[06:14] – What’s this? – Purell. -这是什么 -普瑞来
[06:16] You gotta put something on that leg 你得抹点在你的腿上
[06:17] if you don’t want to get an infection. 如果你不想感染的话
[06:19] – Thanks. – Hey, I still hate you, -谢谢 -我仍然恨你
[06:21] but I need you alive and alert 但我需要你活着 保持警觉
[06:22] if you’re gonna help me secure this place. 如果你要帮我保卫这地方的话
[06:24] Here. 给
[06:25] – Thanks. – Just to be clear, -谢谢 -声明下
[06:27] once we’re out of here, I’m still going to stab you in the eye. 一旦我们从这出去 我还是会刺你的眼睛
[06:29] You know, I did what I had to do for the good of my people. 我为了我的人民做了我必须做的
[06:32] They weren’t your people! 他们不是你的人民
[06:33] You’re a stupid terrorist 你是个愚蠢的恐怖分子
[06:34] who destroyed our society’s only chance 毁了我们社会
[06:36] at peace and stability. 唯一获得安宁稳定的机会
[06:37] You should feel free to go fuck yourself. 你应该尽情操你自己
[06:39] – You wish. – Like I would waste a wish on that? -你倒是想 -就跟我会在这种事上浪费许愿机会一样
[06:42] Yeah, right. You wish. 是啊 你倒是想
[06:43] Wow, you really got me. 真是被你怼赢了呢
[06:46] It’s getting late. I’ll take first watch. 时间不早了 我守第一班
[06:48] No way I’m sleeping with you sitting there. 我才不可能让你坐在那看我睡觉
[06:49] I’ll take first watch. 我守第一班
[06:50] Fine. But don’t you dare touch my penis while I’m asleep. 行 不过你休想趁我睡觉时摸我的屌
[06:54] What? I would never touch your disgusting penis! 什么 我绝不会碰你恶心的屌
[06:56] Good. No one has ever touched it 很好 从没有人碰过
[06:58] and that sure as hell isn’t changing tonight! 今晚也不会改变
[07:05] Wai– 等等
[07:09] Relax. Your twig’s over there. 淡定 你的树枝在那边
[07:11] I cleaned off the blood and sharpened it for you. 我清理了血渍还帮你磨尖了
[07:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:15] De nada. Breakfast? 客气 吃早餐吗
[07:17] I’m cooking mushrooms. I found them in the corner. 我在煮蘑菇 我在角落里找到的
[07:19] – No, I’m out of here. – That’s not an option. -不 我要走了 -不行
[07:21] If either of us step outside, old lady possum will kill us. 如果我们俩出去 那只老负鼠会杀了我们的
[07:24] – There’s nothing there. – Trust me, Jeff’s watching. -外面什么都没有 -相信我 杰夫看着呢
[07:27] Also, I’ve decided to call her “Jeff.” 我决定叫它”杰夫”
[07:28] I know it’s a girl, but I had a roommate once 我知道它是母的 但我以前有个室友
[07:30] who had a face just like a possum and his name was Jeff. 长得就跟负鼠一样 他名叫杰夫
[07:33] Why is she waiting for us? 它为什么在等我们
[07:34] There are trash cans up and down the street 街上有那么多垃圾箱
[07:35] that have easier food. 里面的食物更好找吧
[07:36] I think we have a Jaws 2 situation on our hands, 我们所面临的情况类似《大白鲨2》
[07:38] the one where the momma shark 鲨鱼妈妈为了死去的孩子
[07:40] gets revenge on them for killing her kid. 而找他们复仇
[07:41] Her brain’s the size of a peanut, 它大脑只有花生那么大
[07:43] how long could she hold a grudge? 它能记仇多久
[07:44] Hours, days, months? 几小时 几天 几个月
[07:46] – Months? – It’s also possible -几个月 -也可能
[07:47] that you and I are already dead and this is Hell. 你和我已经死了 这里是地狱
[07:50] In that case, we’ll be here for all eternity. 那样的话 我们只能永远待在这里了
[07:52] You’re full of shit. I’ll take my chances outside. 你真是满嘴狗屁 我愿意到外面冒险
[08:12] So, how about that breakfast? 要吃早餐吗
[08:18] I imagine you’re pretty eager to get back 我猜你肯定很想回到
[08:19] to your terrorist pals in the Wall. 你在墙国内的恐怖分子朋友身边吧
[08:21] Oh, they’re probably planning some big extremist party 他们多半在策划什么极端主义派对
[08:24] to celebrate all their successful terrorizing. 庆祝他们成功的恐怖行为
[08:26] – That’s fucked up. – I’m never going back to the Wall. -这太操蛋了 -我永远不会回墙国了
[08:28] Because this is so great? 因为这里很棒吗
[08:30] I told you, I don’t want to talk about it. 我说过 我不想谈这事
[08:33] I can respect that. 我表示尊重
[08:35] Oh, please tell me. Please, please tell me, please– 拜托跟我说说 跟我说嘛
[08:38] Shut up! 闭嘴
[08:40] After we stormed the palace, Tim went crazy. 在我们冲击了宫殿后 蒂姆疯了
[08:43] He didn’t want to tell anyone there was a way out. He– 他不想告诉任何人有出路 他…
[08:46] He stabbed me, and he pushed me out the hole. 他捅了我 然后把我从洞口推出
[08:48] No fucking way. 不是吧
[08:49] So Tim stabbed you in the front 所以蒂姆正面捅你
[08:51] just like he stabbed me in the back. 就像他从背后捅我一样
[08:53] He didn’t stab you in the back! 他没有从背后捅你
[08:54] We were never on your side to begin with. 我们从一开始就跟你不是一队的
[08:56] Regardless, it sounded cool. 无论如何 听上去很酷
[08:57] Man, what a piece of shit. 真是个垃圾
[08:59] At least I always told you what the deal was. 至少我总是告诉你情况是怎样的
[09:01] I thought I knew him. I thought he was a good person. 我以为我了解他 我以为他是好人
[09:03] Power does crazy things to people. 权力会对人产生疯狂的影响
[09:05] Uh, not me. I mean, I handled it perfectly 我是例外 我处理得很完美
[09:08] and was an excellent, excellent leader. 我是一个杰出的领袖
[09:09] You flooded the bottom levels! 你用水淹没了底层
[09:11] People were trying to burn down the whole Wall. 那些人想要烧掉整座墙
[09:13] I had no choice! 我别无选择
[09:15] Whatever, we can at least both agree that Tim sucks. 随便了 至少我们可以一致同意蒂姆是垃圾
[09:18] I can’t imagine what’s happened to the Wall with him in charge. 我无法想象他掌权下的墙国是什么样子
[09:20] They need a real leader. 他们需要一个真正的领袖
[09:22] – How are the mushrooms? – Disgusting. -蘑菇怎么样 -难吃死了
[09:24] What are you, like a chef or something? 你是厨师还是什么
[09:26] Before I was put in the Wall, I worked at Benihana. 我在进入墙国前 在红花餐厅工作
[09:30] Uhhh, whoa, what are you– 你在…
[09:31] Benihana’s my favorite restaurant of all time. 红花餐厅是我最爱的餐厅
[09:34] I went there twice a week for years! 多年来我每周都会光顾两次
[09:36] Are you serious? It’s so oily. 你认真的吗 油那么重
[09:38] Didn’t you get tons of diarrhea? 你没有经常拉肚子吗
[09:39] Tons and tons of diarrhea! 拉了无数回
[09:41] But that’s a small price for an onion volcano. 但能吃到洋葱火山 这点代价不算什么
[09:44] You know, it’s not just food– 不仅仅是食物
[09:45] “It’s an experience.” 而是一种体验
[10:51] So the Benihana founder is Rocky Aoki… 红花餐厅的创始人是洛基·青木
[10:54] – The father of Steve Aoki. – I don’t know who that is. -史蒂夫·青木的父亲 -我不认识
[10:55] He’s like this really famous DJ! 他是个著名DJ
[10:57] And Rocky’s also the father of Devon Aoki. 洛基也是戴文·青木的父亲
[11:00] – I’m drawing a blank. – Supermodel-slash-actress. -毫无头绪 -超模兼演员
[11:02] She was in 2 Fast 2 Furious and Sin City. 她参演过《速度与激情》和《罪恶之城》
[11:04] And these people are famous? 这些人很有名吗
[11:06] Kinda, like 10 years ago. 算是吧 十年前
[11:08] I just realized I don’t know your real name. 我刚意识到我不知道你真名
[11:10] Your parents didn’t name you “The Duke,” Right? 你父母没给你取名”公爵”吧
[11:11] – Well, my real name is– – Hold on. -我真名是 -等等
[11:14] Ugh. Guess I shouldn’t have gone 看来我不该
[11:16] for that extra portion of ant brain. 多加那个蚂蚁大脑的
[11:17] – Yeah, right. – What’s with the tone? -当然了 -你这什么口气
[11:19] – Oh, come on. – What? -得了吧 -怎么了
[11:20] Don’t make me say it. Guys aren’t supposed to bring it up. 别逼我说出来 男人不该说这事的
[11:23] What? Stop being a dick, I told you about Aoki. 什么 别犯贱 我都跟你说了青木的事
[11:25] Okay. It’s pretty clear that you’re pregnant. 好吧 很明显你怀孕了
[11:27] What? No way, that’s impossible. 什么 不可能
[11:29] I’ve been seeing signs for a while. 我已经注意到种种迹象有段时间了
[11:31] I just assumed you didn’t want to talk about it. 我只是以为你不想谈论
[11:33] Who’s the father, some Benihana hunk? 谁是父亲 某个红花餐厅的猛男吗
[11:35] What’d he do, shoot that shrimp right into your pocket? 他怎么做的 把那小虾射进你的口袋吗
[11:47] Oh god… no. No, no, no, no, no. 天 部不不不
[11:49] This can’t be happening. 怎么会这样
[11:50] You’re also six to eight weeks late on your period. 你月经已经晚来了6到8周
[11:53] – Excuse me? – It’s close quarters in here. -什么 -这里面空间这么小
[11:55] I’m just supposed to not notice you’re not having a period? 我难道要不注意到你没来月经吗
[11:58] Yes! 是的
[11:59] God, I wish there was a way we could know for sure? 天 真希望有什么能确定的方法
[12:01] Oh, but there is. 有的
[12:03] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:04] The creme in a Cadbunny Creme Egg is basically made 吉邦尼奶油彩蛋里面的奶油材质
[12:07] of the same stuff used to make pregnancy tests. 其实跟做验孕的材质是一样的
[12:09] That is one hundred million percent not true. 这绝对是大错特错
[12:11] I put a drop of Cad Creme on each of these dimes 我在每个硬币上都滴了一点奶油
[12:14] to test them using our urine samples. 用我们的鸟样来做检测
[12:15] First, we’ll try mine, which will function as the control. 首先 我们看看我的 作为对照物
[12:18] Am I using “Control” Right? 我”对照物”用对了吗
[12:19] – Sounds right. – Okay, here we go. -听上去没问题 -好的 那开始了
[12:23] Okay, no reaction. 好 没有反应
[12:24] Now let’s try your urine. Or as I like to call it, “Yourine.” 现在我们在看看你的尿液 我喜欢称之为”你尿”
[12:36] Jesus Christ! 老天
[12:37] Congratulations, Mom. 恭喜了 妈妈
[12:39] Aren’t you glad I’ve been saving acorn caps of our urine? 你不高兴我一直有存我们的尿吗
[12:41] No! This is terrible! 不 这太糟了
[12:43] Hey, come on! This is a miracle! 拜托 这是奇迹
[12:45] The first baby to be born small! 第一个出生的缩小人
[12:47] – It’s not mine, is it? – What! We’ve never even had sex. -不是我的吧 -什么 我们从没做过爱
[12:50] Good. You promised to never touch my penis when I’m asleep, 很好 你答应不在我睡觉的时候碰我屌
[12:52] and I expect you to honor that. 我指望你能信守承诺
[12:55] The father… it’s Tim. 孩子他爸是 蒂姆
[12:57] Whoa. You mean asshole Tim? 你是说混蛋蒂姆
[12:59] – Yes. – Shit. -是的 -我去
[13:00] I can’t believe this is happening. 难以置信
[13:01] How am I going to take care of a child out here? 我在外面要怎么照顾一个小孩
[13:04] Whatever happens, 不管发生什么
[13:05] you and I are going to figure this out together. 你和我会一起想办法的
[13:08] I promise you. 我保证
[13:10] Wait a second, you’ve been saving our urine all this time? 等等 你一直在存我们的尿
[13:13] I call it our-ine. 我称之为我们尿
[13:14] Oh look, you weren’t complaining 你泡那些又暖又苦的澡时
[13:16] when you took all those warm, bitter baths. 可没有抱怨
[13:17] Yeah, I guess part of me knew, 我其实大概也猜到了
[13:19] but I just didn’t want to lose the option of 但我不想失去
[13:20] a relaxing midday soak to let my troubles melt away. 把烦恼抛诸脑后的午间泡澡机会
[13:23] Turns out it was piss. 原来是尿
[13:28] Keep pushing, Cherie! Keep pushing! 用力 雪莉 用力
[13:31] Push! 用力
[13:33] I’ve got it! 我接到了
[13:35] It’s not crying, Duke. Why isn’t it crying? 没有哭 公爵 为什么没有哭
[13:38] It’s a lime Gummy Bear! 是酸橙味小熊软糖
[13:41] Cherie, wake up! 雪莉 醒醒
[13:42] You’re having another nightmare 你又做噩梦了
[13:43] where you give birth to a piece of candy. 梦到你生下了糖果
[13:44] It was so real. 太真实了
[13:46] What was it this time? Twix? 这次又是什么 特趣巧克力
[13:47] – Gummy bear. – Green? -小熊软糖 -绿色的
[13:48] Yeah, it was green. 嗯 绿色的
[13:49] Holy shit, I guessed it? 我的天 我猜对了
[13:52] Here, drink this. You gotta stay hydrated. 来喝了 你得多喝水
[13:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:59] I’ve been doing some thinking. 我最近思考了很多
[14:00] This Alien Versus Predator: Requiem playset 《异形大战铁血战士2》飞船套装
[14:03] is no place to raise a child. 不是养孩子的地方
[14:05] Oh, come on. 拜托
[14:06] Sure, it’s no Masters of the Universe 没错 这不是《宇宙巨人希曼》里
[14:08] Castle Grayskull Fortress of Mystery and Power 给希曼和他敌人住的
[14:10] for He-Man and his Foes, 神秘和力量之骷髅头堡
[14:11] but it’s not so bad . 但也没那么糟
[14:12] It’s starting to fall apart. 已经开始分崩离析了
[14:13] We’ve patched things with the extra Predator dreadlocks, 我们用捕食者杀手的长发绺修补东西
[14:16] but once those run out, there won’t be anything 但一旦用完 就没有东西
[14:18] to protect us and the baby from Jeff. 能保护我们和小孩不受杰夫的伤害了
[14:20] I forgot we were calling the possum Jeff. 我都忘了我们把那负鼠叫做杰夫
[14:21] This was always meant to be temporary. 这本来就只该是暂时的住所
[14:23] A baby needs real medical supplies 婴儿需要真正的医疗补给
[14:25] and non-insect foods. 和非昆虫类的食物
[14:27] Plus, if we could get in contact with some regular-sized people, 再说 如果我们能联系到正常大小的人
[14:30] there’s a chance we could be turned regular size again ourselves. 或许还有机会恢复到原来的大小
[14:33] But where could we even go? 可我们能去哪呢
[14:36] We have to go to the corner of happy and healthy. 我们必须前往幸福健康的角落
[14:40] The Wallgreans? Are you crazy? 沃格林 你疯了吗
[14:42] It would take weeks to reach on foot. 步行的话会走好几周
[14:44] I know. But we have to do it for the sake of the child. 我知道 但为了孩子我们必须这么做
[14:47] It’s so weird when you say “The child” All dramatic like that. 你如此夸张地说”孩子” 听起来好怪
[14:50] – Please stop. – Just one more time. -拜托不要这样 -再说一次
[14:52] – Fine. – For the sake of the child! -行吧 -为了孩子
[14:54] Anyway, besides Wallgreans, 而且 除了沃格林
[14:55] the only other option would be the Wall. 唯一的选择就是墙国
[15:00] Okay, maybe we try for Wallgreans. But what about Jeff? 好吧 也许我们可以尝试去沃格林 但杰夫呢
[15:03] Getting past her will be impossible. 绕过它完全不可能
[15:04] Dare I say… im-possum-able. 或者我该说 “负可能”
[15:08] When we work together, nothing is im-possum-able. 当我们齐心协力时 没有什么负可能
[15:16] – We’re really doing this? – We’re doing it. -我们真要这么做吗 -没错
[15:18] Soon as I open the door, make a break for the grass line. 我一打开门 你就冲向草线
[15:21] I’ll get your back. 我帮你殿后
[15:21] Maybe we should just stay here 也许我们该留下
[15:22] and reinforce the alien egg chamber. 加固外星卵室
[15:24] Come on, you trust me, right? 拜托 你信任我 对吗
[15:27] I… trust you, The Duke. 我信任你 公爵
[15:31] Fuck. That’s so bright. 操 好亮
[15:33] Go. Go now! Go! 快跑 快 快跑
[15:36] Hey! Over here, you piece of shit! 这边 王八蛋
[15:38] I’m over here! 我在这儿
[15:41] Duke, what are you– 公爵 你在…
[15:49] Duke! 公爵
[15:52] Noooo! 不
[16:01] Aww, dang it, I broke my Babu Frik collectible shot glass! 该死 我打破了我的巴布·弗里克珍藏酒杯
[16:07] What did you do, you dummy? 你做了什么 蠢货
[16:08] It was the only way… to stop her. 那是唯一阻止它的方法
[16:11] You have to get to Wallgreans. 你必须去沃格林
[16:13] I can’t do this without you! 没有你我做不到
[16:15] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[16:17] I hope this makes up 希望这能弥补
[16:19] for some of the bad things I did in the Wall. 我以前在墙国里做过的坏事
[16:21] I was a bad leader, Cherie. 我是个糟糕的领袖 雪莉
[16:23] Goodbye. 再见
[16:24] I love you… but like in a fatherly way, 我爱你 不过是父亲那样的爱
[16:26] not like in a horny way. 而不是想要做爱那种
[16:28] Please don’t touch my dick when I’m dead. 我死后请别碰我的屌
[16:30] I won’t. I love you too, Duke. 我不会的 我也爱你 公爵
[16:33] You asked me once about my real name. 你曾问过我的真名
[16:35] My real name is… Ringo. 我的真名是 林戈
[17:45] * Oh, I think scrubs are great * 我觉得小矮人很棒
[17:51] Please tell me my water didn’t just break. 别跟我说我的羊水破了
[17:53] Fuck, fuck– 操 操
[17:55] * …flyness of a scrub is up for debate * 小矮人的敏捷有待商榷
[18:00] * Depending on the scrub in question * 取决于被提及的小矮人
[18:03] * That other song has it wrong * 另一首歌是错的
[18:05] * Holler! * 呐喊
[18:07] * Yes! Scrub scrub scrub * 没错 小矮人 小矮人 小矮人
[18:08] * You ain’t bad! * 你不差
[18:11] No, not now! 别现在啊
[18:14] Ice cold Pez, score! 冰皮礼士糖 棒
[18:57] I just realized Pez tastes like chalk. 我刚意识到皮礼士糖味道像粉笔
[19:01] * Yes, yes, scrubby scrub, scrub scrub, scrub, scrub * 没错 小矮人 小矮人 小矮人
[19:03] * Scrub, you’ve been misjudged * 小矮人 你被错看了
[19:05] * You’ve been marginalized * 你被忽略了
[19:12] It’s okay. 没事
[19:14] It’s okay. 没事了
[19:24] We finally made it, sweetie. 我们终于到了 亲爱的
[19:27] I just wish Ringo was here with us. 真希望林戈也在
[19:33] No! 不
[19:37] No! No! No! 不不不
[19:41] 沃格林 为你呈现一个基列国圣诞节 使女的节日故事
[19:51] All of this, 这一切
[19:52] The Duke’s sacrifice, the journey, 公爵的牺牲 旅途
[19:54] it’s all been for nothing. 都是徒劳
[19:55] There’s no Wallgreans and nowhere else to go. 没有沃格林 也无处可去
[19:58] I don’t like it, and I don’t know what we’ll find there, 我不喜欢 我知道我们会在那找到什么
[20:01] but we have to go back to your father. 但我们必须去找你父亲
[20:03] We have to go back to the Wall. 我们必须回墙国
[20:19] 沃格林 为你呈现基列国 使女独立日盛典
[20:47] There it is. 到了
[20:49] Nothing’s ever easy, is it? 没有什么是轻松的 对吗
[21:34] Fuck you, bird. 操你妈 鸟
[21:44] Thank you, strange creature. 谢谢你 陌生生物
[21:47] I like Lightning McQueen. 我喜欢闪电麦昆
[21:49] Okay. 好的
[21:53] I don’t know what we’re going to find there, 我不知道我们会发现什么
[21:55] but it’s been over a year since Tim took over 但蒂姆接管已经过去一年多了
[21:57] and he’s a psycho, 他又是个疯子
[21:58] so I can only assume it’s going to be bad. 所以我只能假设情况很糟
[22:01] That’s right. So keep quiet. 没说 所以别出声
[22:10] Cherie Day. What the fuck? 雪莉日 什么鬼
[22:23] I don’t understand. Everything looks so clean, 我不明白 一切看上去都很干净
[22:25] and the people look… happy. 人们看着也很开心
[22:28] Attention, citizens, 全体公民注意
[22:29] please welcome our leader… Tim! 请欢迎我们的领袖 蒂姆
[22:34] Wallians, welcome to the first annual Cherie Day. 墙国人们 欢迎大家来到第一届雪莉日
[22:40] Before we get to celebrating our fallen hero, 在我们纪念我们陨落的英雄之前
[22:43] there is an important announcement to make. 我有一件重要的事情要宣布
[22:46] But you won’t be hearing it from me. 但是 不是由我来宣布
[22:52] We captured the murderer. 我们抓到了杀人犯
[22:54] It was… 那就是
[22:59] a rogue cricket who got in the Wall. 一只跑到墙国内的蟋蟀
[23:09] I’ve seen that look before. 我见过那表情
[23:10] I’d rather just be alone, so– 我只想一个人待着
[23:13] Ch… Cherie? 雪 雪莉
[23:14] Seems like everyone knows me now. 看样子现在人人都认识我了
[23:16] You’re alive. 你还活着
[23:16] How are you alive and tan? 你怎么会还活着 肤色也深了
[23:19] Don’t worry about that, I’ll explain later. 别担心 我回头再跟你解释
[23:21] I’m here because I want to save the Wall, 我来是因为我想拯救墙国
[23:22] – and I need your help. – Save it from what? -我需要你的帮助 -有什么需要拯救的
[23:24] I was in the crowd. I saw that look in your eyes. 我之前在人群中 我看到了你的眼神
[23:27] The cricket. It was a cricket– 蟋蟀 是一只蟋蟀
[23:29] Stop. You know it’s all an act, 别说了 你知道那是逢场作戏
[23:30] that Tim lies and hides his violence to protect the Wall. 蒂姆靠撒谎 掩藏他的暴力来保护墙国
[23:34] Okay, yeah, I’ve seen it. 好吧 我是见过
[23:36] He’s just like the Duke. 他就跟公爵一样
[23:37] He’s not like the Duke. He’s worse. 他跟公爵不一样 他更坏
[23:39] But it keeps the Wall safe. 但这能维护墙国的安全
[23:41] You have to think about the future. 你得想想未来
[23:42] I know. I’ve seen the future. 我知道 我看过未来了
[23:45] And it’s one where Tim can’t be in control. 蒂姆不能掌权
[23:48] You have a baby? 你有小孩了
[23:49] Her name is Pezlie. 她叫皮斯莉
[23:51] – Pezlie? – Yeah. -皮斯莉 -嗯
[23:52] She was born in a Pez dispenser. 她在一个皮礼士糖盒子里出生
[23:54] We’re just two people. 只有我们两个人
[23:55] We can’t take Tim on. 我们没法对抗蒂姆
[23:56] Everyone loves him. He’s so powerful. 人人都爱戴他 他很强大
[23:58] Nothing is im-possum-able when we work together. 当我们齐心协力时 没有什么负可能
[24:01] What? 什么
外星也难民

文章导航

Previous Post: 外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

外星也难民(Solar Opposites)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号