Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Alright, Terry, I’m switching on the Neutronium Diode. 特里 我要打开中子态二极管了
[00:09] This thing’s a temperamental little slut 这玩意是个喜怒无常的小婊子
[00:11] so be ready to cut the power source ASAP. 所以准备好尽快切断电源
[00:13] – As Shlorpian as possible. – Gotcha, buddy! -以什洛普星人的最快速度 -收到 哥们
[00:16] Oh! Terry, turn it off! 特里 关掉
[00:18] Terry! Do it now! Ow, fucking ow, ow, ow, fuck! 特里 快关掉 操 操
[00:20] Terry! Fuck! Ow! Terry! Ow! Terry! 特里 操 特里 特里
[00:24] Gotcha, buddy! 收到 哥们
[00:25] Gotcha, buddy! Gotcha, buddy! 收到 哥们 收到 哥们
[00:27] Gotcha, buddy! 收到 哥们
[00:32] Oh crap, I forgot about Korvo! 该死 我忘了科尔沃了
[00:35] Help, Terry. I think I’m dying. 救命 特里 我好想要死了
[00:37] Please, cancel my subscription to Goop. 拜托 取消我在顾普的订阅
[00:39] Oh god, oh no, I’m so sorry, Korv. 天 不 真抱歉 小科
[00:41] Now-now is it the green button or the yellow one. 是绿色按钮还是黄色的
[00:43] I’m such a Forgetful Frankie Muniz. 我真是个健忘的弗兰基·穆尼兹
[00:45] That’s not a joke, he had a serious head injury. 这不是玩笑 他头部受过重伤
[00:52] Terry, I’m gonna ask you one time and you better not lie: 特里 我再问你一次 你最好别撒谎
[00:55] did you abandon your post and go to Disneyland? 你抛下了你的岗位去了迪士尼乐园吗
[00:56] What? No, I was– 什么 没有 我
[00:59] I got these at Target. 这是我在塔吉特百货买的
[01:00] I know for a fact they don’t sell those at Target. 我知道塔吉特百货不卖这个
[01:02] Online they do. Black Friday deal, got an email. 网上有卖 黑色星期五打折的 有收到邮件
[01:03] Dammit, it probably went to my spam. 该死 可能进了垃圾邮箱了
[01:05] Fucking Hulumail sucks. Will you forward it to me? Hulu邮箱烂死了 你能转发给我吗
[01:08] I’d have to get back to you. Let’s get you down from there. 晚点再说 我先把你放下来
[01:10] Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! 见鬼 见鬼
[01:11] Which button is it again? 是哪个按钮来着
[01:13] – Which button is it? – Terry! -哪个按钮 -特里
[01:15] Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia. 什洛普星曾是个完美的乌托邦
[01:18] Until the asteroid hit. 直到被小行星撞上
[01:20] One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa 一百个成人以及他们的复制人分到了一只噗噗
[01:23] and escaped into, uh, the space, 逃往了太空
[01:25] searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds. 在杳无人迹的世界里寻找新家
[01:28] We crashed on Earth, stranding us on an already overpopulated planet. 我们坠落在地球上 困在了一个已经人口过密的星球
[01:31] That’s right, I’ve been talking this whole time. 是的 一直是我在说话
[01:33] I’m the one holding the Pupa. My name’s Korvo. 抱着噗噗的人是我 我叫科尔沃
[01:34] This is– this is my show. I just dropped the Pupa. Do you see me? 这是我的节目 我的噗噗掉了 你看到我了吗
[01:37] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[01:38] I hate Earth. It’s a horrible home. 我讨厌地球 这是个糟糕的家园
[01:40] People are stupid. 人们都笨死了
[01:41] Why are they all so excited about keeping themselves alive? 他们为什么这么热衷于让自己活着
[01:43] Don’t they know when you die you come back stronger 他们不知道死了以后 你会变得更强
[01:45] and with an earthier flavor? 散发更朴实的味道
[01:58] Sigourney Weaver is your perfect Earth babe? 西格妮·韦弗是你的完美地球宝贝吗
[02:01] Uh, yeah! 是的
[02:02] She’s a woman of science, 她是女科学家
[02:03] she already has a prior relationship with aliens, 她之前已经和外星人有过关系
[02:05] and she has the biceps of a young Al Gore. 她还有着年轻时艾伯特·戈尔的肱二头肌
[02:07] She’s one handsome lady, that’s for sure. 毫无疑问 她是个帅气的女人
[02:08] I’d put a bun in that oven. 我愿意为她生孩子
[02:11] Yo, check it. This dickless dork has a poster of Sigourney Weaver! 看 这个没屌的呆子有一张西格妮·韦弗的海报
[02:15] How dare you, she’s America’s hot older aunt! 放肆 她是美国的性感老阿姨
[02:17] I know! 我知道
[02:18] Which is why you have no business 所以你没资格
[02:20] hanging a poster of her in your locker. 在你储物柜里贴她的海报
[02:21] She tried to save the Na’vi while making smoking look cool again. 她试图在让抽烟酷起来的同时拯救纳美族
[02:24] What the fuck did you ever do? 你他妈做过什么
[02:25] You will never be strong enough, cool enough, 你永远不会足够强大 足够酷
[02:28] or confident enough to get a woman like Sigi Weave. 足够自信 得到西格·韦弗那样的女人
[02:32] Principal Cooke, are you gonna do something about this bullying? 库克校长 你要对这种霸凌做点什么吗
[02:35] Yes. 当然
[02:37] Two weeks detention for thinking you could ever date 留堂两周 你竟然觉得你能
[02:39] a goddess like Sigourney Weaver! 跟西格妮·韦弗这样的女神交往
[02:41] She won a spoken-word Grammy, you piece of shit! 她赢得过格莱美最佳诵读专辑 垃圾
[02:44] – You okay? – What? Of course. Are you okay? -你还好吗 -什么 当然 你还好吗
[02:47] I am super, capital S. 我好极了
[02:49] I thought Stacy K. Flicked a booger at me in math 我以为斯黛西·K在数学课上朝我弹了一坨鼻屎
[02:51] but turns out it was just an eraser, 结果发现是橡皮擦
[02:53] so I guess we’re BFFs now. 我想我们现在算是闺蜜了
[02:54] Jesus, Jesse, stop badgering me! 老天 杰茜 别再烦我了
[02:56] Fine, I’m not okay! Is that what you want to hear? 行 我不好 这是你想听的吗
[02:59] I just, I want to destroy those cool kids, 我只想毁掉那些酷小孩
[03:01] but Korvo deactivated all the awesome weapons in my suit. 但科尔沃解除了我衣服里所有优秀的武器
[03:03] You know what you should do? 你知道你该做什么吗
[03:04] Go to a gym, start lifting weights, maybe some CrossFit 去健身房 开始举铁 或许练习全面健身
[03:07] and then when you’re all swole and shit, 然后当你身体壮大后
[03:09] you can come back and beat up all those cool kids. 你就可以回来 揍那些酷小孩
[03:11] You really think that would work? 你真觉得这能行吗
[03:12] Totally! So you’re gonna take my idea and hit the gym? 当然 所以你要听我主意去健身吗
[03:15] Hell, no, your ideas suck. 当然不 你的主意烂死了
[03:16] I know exactly what I’m gonna do. 我知道我该怎么办了
[03:18] They’ll never see it coming! 他们绝对想不到
[03:19] – Don’t say poisonous– – Poisonous snakes! -别说毒… -毒蛇
[03:22] Hola, Korvito! I got you some Texi-Mexi from Pedro’s 你好 科尔沃 我给你从佩德罗餐厅买了些墨西哥菜
[03:25] to say sorry for that little thing earlier. 为之前的小事道歉
[03:27] I scored you a bunch of salsa! 我给你拿了很多沙司
[03:29] Terry, for the last time, salsa is not a real apology. 特里 我最后说一次 沙司不算真正的道歉
[03:32] And you know the only food I like eating at those Mexican restaurants 你也知道我在那些墨西哥餐厅唯一喜欢吃的
[03:34] are those sliced radishes! 就是萝卜片
[03:36] More for me! Hey, so what’s this bad boy all about? 那我能吃更多了 这玩意是什么
[03:38] Don’t touch. This “bad boy” can send warranty letters 别碰 这玩意可以把保单
[03:41] back to the factory on Shlorp that made the Diode in the first place. 发回什洛普星上当初制作二极管的工厂
[03:44] Wait, didn’t Shlorp blow up like a new Lizzo single? Topical. 什洛普星不是像Lizzo新单一样爆了吗 紧跟时事
[03:47] Yes, but this uses a temporal address 是的 但这个使用当时的地址
[03:49] that can send the letter back in time 可以把信送回过去
[03:51] to before Shlorp went boom-boom-pow. 送到什洛普星”崩崩崩”之前
[03:53] I was trying to piggyback on-on-on your, on your reference to music. 我是想模仿你的音乐梗
[03:57] Then they’ll be able to fix this defect 那样他们就能在它离开工厂前
[03:59] before it even leaves the factory. 就修好这个缺陷
[04:01] Now sit back and watch Korvo 坐好了 看科尔沃
[04:03] as he… fixes everything. 修好一切
[04:12] We got another complaint about the defect 我们又接到关于魔域6915号二极管的
[04:14] on Diode number zork-6915. 缺陷投诉了
[04:17] And also, who keeps eating my lunch? 还有 谁老是吃我的午饭
[04:19] Seriously. It has my name on it, guys. 我说真的 上面明明写了我名字
[04:20] Stop fucking smiling, Grant, I know it’s you! 别他妈笑了 格兰特 我知道是你
[04:27] Oh, I get it, so this mailbox works just like the one 我懂了 这个邮箱就像桑迪·布洛克
[04:29] from the Sandy Bullock tear-jerker The Lake House. 那部催泪电影《触不到的恋人》里的邮箱
[04:31] First, her God given name is Sandra, show some respect. 首先 她叫桑德拉 尊重点
[04:35] And second, this is a highly scientific, carefully calibrated portal 其次 这是一个高度科学 精心校准的通道
[04:38] that acts as a quantum time travel customer service line. 作为量子时间旅行客户服务线
[04:41] It’s not “like” some crappy movie nobody’s ever seen. 并不像某个没人看过的破电影里的东西
[04:44] First, not a crappy movie. 一 这不是破电影
[04:45] Two, everybody’s seen it. 二 人人都看过
[04:47] And three, it’s basically the thing from the movie! 三 这东西就跟电影里的一样
[04:49] Goddammit, Terry, it’s nothing like The Lake House! 该死 特里 这跟《触不到的恋人》不一样
[04:54] So it’s a little exactly like The Lake House. 所以跟《触不到的恋人》确实一样
[04:56] Told ya! 我就说吧
[04:57] Maybe now you’ll finally believe 现在你或许终于会相信
[04:58] that I saw a “The Meg” when I went snorkeling. 我去浮潜的时候看到了”巨齿鲨”
[05:00] Oh my god, you did not see a “The Meg.” 我的天 你没看到巨齿鲨
[05:03] Let’s get back to work, 我们回去干活吧
[05:04] and you need to clean up the popcorn you spilled 你得把你在基努脱掉衣服时
[05:06] when Keanu took his shirt off. 喷出的爆米花给清理了
[05:07] Yeah, no thanks on the whole “getting back to work” plan. 我才不要参与你的”回去干活”计划
[05:09] Instead, I’m gonna crush a big bag of Buffalo-flavored Snickers 相反 我要一边吃一大袋布法罗鸡翅味的士力架
[05:12] while I lay here and fart. 一边躺在这里放屁
[05:14] Terry, straight-up, real talk, 特里 不开玩笑
[05:15] why are you such a lazy piece of shit? 你为什么如此懒惰
[05:17] Great question, KV. I was grown this way. 问得好 KV 我从小就这样
[05:19] I’ve been lazy all my life, ever since I was a little replicant 我一辈子都很懒 自从我还是个小复制人
[05:22] birddogging thotties on the playground. 在游乐场里追踪骚货时起就是了
[05:23] Just me and the thots. 就我和骚货们
[05:24] Wouldn’t you rather be like me, 你难道不想成为我吗
[05:25] rule following, hardworking, slim. 遵循规矩 勤勤恳恳 苗条
[05:28] Basically fucking amazing. 也就是超级棒
[05:29] Look, nothing and no one at this present time and space 听着 此时此地没有什么东西或者人
[05:32] is gwan change me. 可以改变我
[05:33] You can’t change me, you can’t change me– 你改变不了我 你改变不了我
[05:35] This gives me a very specific idea. 这让我有一个很具体的主意
[05:38] Computer, activate AISHA. 电脑 激活阿伊莎
[05:39] Korvo, make it quick, you know I’m watchin’ my stories. 科尔沃 快点 你知道我在看我的故事
[05:42] If I were to change the address on the letter 如果我改变我通过《触不到的恋人》设备
[05:44] I send through The Lake House device , 发出的信的地址
[05:45] will it get delivered to any Shlorpian in the past? 会送到过去的什洛普星吗
[05:47] Technically, yes, 严格来说 可以
[05:49] but non-warranty time travel voids the warranty. 但是保修期外的时间旅行让保修变无效
[05:51] Hmmm, I do like warranties. But it’s worth a shot. 我喜欢保单 但值得一试
[05:56] Dearest Young Terry, I pray this letter finds you well… 亲爱的年轻特里 我祈祷这封信能到达你手里
[06:07] My sincere hope is that you will dedicate your life to science 我真诚希望你会把毕生精力献给科学
[06:10] and cleaning up and not being such a lazy piece of shit. 以及清洁 而不是做个懒惰的垃圾
[06:13] The truth is, if you don’t do those things, 事实是 如果你不做这些事
[06:15] your blood will turn into shlorbats. 你的血将会变成什洛普蝙蝠
[06:17] You know what they are. Your friend, mystery person. 你知道那是什么 你的朋友 神秘之人
[06:21] I’d better stop being lazy! 我最好停止懒惰
[06:23] Sorry, Yum, I’m fresh out of the super poisonous snakes. 抱歉 雅姆 我刚卖完剧毒的蛇
[06:25] What else you got, Derek? 你还有什么 德里克
[06:27] These platypi got stingers in ’em that emit a poison 这些鸭嘴兽有刺可以释放
[06:29] that can seriously fuck somebody up. 让人痛不欲生的剧毒
[06:31] Really? They look so cute. 是吗 它们看上去好可爱
[06:33] Cute? Check this. Rodney tests all my shit. Yo, Rod! 可爱 看好了 罗德尼测试我的所有毒素 阿罗
[06:37] Show ’em, Ney. 给他们看看 尼
[06:42] Sweet! I’ll take ’em. 不错 我要了
[06:45] Good morning, sleepy-peepy! 早上好 瞌睡虫
[06:46] – You just getting up? – Yes. -你刚起来 -是的
[06:48] Ha-have you been getting a jump start on the day? 你今天提前开始了吗
[06:50] You know it, my man! 是啊 哥们
[06:51] I already did all the work on the ship, 我已经完成了飞船上的所有工作
[06:53] cleaned the house, folded the laundry. 打扫了房子 叠了衣服
[06:54] You know what they say, if you’re a lazy piece of shit, 俗话说 如果你是个懒惰的垃圾
[06:56] your blood will turn to bats! 你的血将会变成蝙蝠
[06:58] Holy fuck, The Lake House device worked! 我嘞个去 《触不到的恋人》设备起作用了
[07:01] This is a lot of power, gotta be careful about not abusing it. 这威力很大 得小心点 不要滥用
[07:06] Are you eating Honey Nut Hulios with a fork? 你在用叉子吃甜甜圈吗
[07:08] Uh, yeah, that’s how you eat them. 嗯 就该这么吃
[07:10] I’m sorry if it’s annoying. 抱歉如果这很烦人
[07:11] I like the feeling of the tines on my teeth. 我喜欢叉子尖头碰到我牙齿的感觉
[07:13] Ugh. I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[07:21] Korvo, just finishing eating my cereal with a spoon 科尔沃 我像正常人一样
[07:24] like a normal person. 用勺子吃我的麦片
[07:25] Hey, after I’m done, do you want to spend all afternoon 吃完后 你想花一整个下午
[07:27] ranking our favorite buttons on the ship? 为我们在飞船上最爱的按钮排序吗
[07:28] I mean, number one has to be laser number 17. 第一名必须是激光17号
[07:31] But number two… who fucking knows! 但第二名 谁知道呢
[07:34] I would love to. 我很乐意
[07:37] Ow! Stop! Ow, heel, bitches! 停下 脚后跟 贱人们
[07:41] When you’re all swole and shit, 当你身体壮大后
[07:42] you can come back and beat up all those cool kids. 你就可以回来 揍那些酷小孩
[07:45] That’s a good idea– ow! 那是个好主意
[07:47] Fuck you, platypussies! 去你妈的 鸭嘴兽逼
[07:52] Hello, my name is Yumyulack. Yeah, I know it’s a dope name. 你好 我叫雅姆莱克 我知道这名字很酷
[07:55] I need to get super jacked and swole with lots of muscles and confidence 我需要练得很壮 有很多肌肉 充满自信
[07:58] so people will respect me and I won’t feel like such a loser. 这样人们就会尊重我 我不会感觉像个废物
[08:01] So, obviously, the stakes are high. 显然 风险很高
[08:03] Oh, and it has to be done by the time school starts tomorrow. 而且必须在明天开学之前就搞定
[08:05] Wish we could help, friend, 真希望我们能帮上忙 朋友
[08:06] but we used to be losers just like you. 但我们以前跟你一样也是废物
[08:09] We thought if we just got buff then people would respect us. 我们以为把身体练壮后人们就会尊重我们
[08:11] We spent years lifting weights and shooting steroids. 我们花了多年时间举铁 打类固醇
[08:14] I literally can’t see my balls, they’ve shrunk so much. 我已经看不到我的蛋了 缩小太多
[08:16] And then there’s the acne. 然后还会长痘
[08:17] We’re taking backne, crackne, and sackne. 背上长 屁股沟长 蛋蛋上也长
[08:21] The Holy Trinity, yo. 圣三一
[08:22] But y-you guys look so confident. 但你们看上去很自信
[08:23] It’s fake, man. 假的
[08:24] Take it from me, you can’t manufacture it 相信我 你没法用伟哥
[08:27] out of a cocktail of Viagra, HGH, 人体生长激素和乔恩·哈姆的尿
[08:29] and some of Jon Hamm’s pee. 混合制作出自信
[08:31] It can’t be built in a gym. 在健身房里是练不出来的
[08:33] It has to be inside you the whole time. 必须一直在你体内
[08:35] Well, who has it then? 那谁有呢
[08:37] That guy. 那人
[08:39] That Pete Davidson-looking dork? 那个长得像皮特·戴维森的呆子
[08:41] – What does he have? – B-d-e. -他有什么 -BDE
[08:44] Big Dick Energy. 大屌能量
[08:47] Holy shit! 我嘞个去
[08:48] BDE is legit. BDE是真的
[08:50] Oh yeah. But you can’t get it, you have to be born with it. 是的 但你没法获得 只能靠天生
[08:53] We’ll sci-fi see about that. 让我们用高科技拭目以待
[09:05] Hey, Yum, how’d that platypus deal work out for you? 雅姆 那个鸭嘴兽的交易怎么样了
[09:08] I bailed on it. Went to the gym. 我放弃了 去了健身房
[09:09] Oh, great. I knew I was right. 好极了 我就知道我是对的
[09:11] Nope, bailed on that too. 不 那个我也放弃了
[09:12] I’m making a large penis for myself instead. 我要给自己做一根大屌
[09:14] Wow, you’ve had quite a journey since I last saw you. 我们上次见面后你真是经历了很多呢
[09:16] It’s called Big Dick Energy and when I get it, I’ll be unstoppable. 这叫做大屌能量 等我有了 我将不可阻挡
[09:19] I don’t know, a big dick seems really dangerous. 我不知道 一根大屌似乎很危险
[09:28] Now let’s take this new big dick out for a spin. 现在咱带这大屌出去晃一圈
[09:30] Whatever you want to do is cool. 你想做什么都很酷
[09:32] Damn right, it is. 那还用说
[09:47] Yumyulack, sorry about the other day. 雅姆莱克 前几天的事我很抱歉
[09:49] Here’s a handsaw and some stuck porn 这是我从另一个小孩那
[09:51] I confiscated off another kid. 没收来的手锯和黄片
[09:52] We’re good? Yeah, w-w-we’re good. Yeah. 我们之间没事了吧 嗯 没事了
[09:55] Eh, there we go. 好了
[09:56] Finally finished washing the little guy! 终于给这小家伙洗完了
[09:58] If you don’t clean the Pupa, your blood turns to bats. 如果你不清理噗噗 你的血就会变成蝙蝠
[10:00] It’s kind of amazing how many things turn your blood to bats, you know. 说来真是神奇 好多事情都能让你的血变成蝙蝠
[10:02] Oh, ha, I know all about that. 这我再清楚不过了
[10:04] Uh, okay, so it’s time for movie night. 好的 是时候开始电影之夜了
[10:07] I thought we could screen this training video about levers. 我想我们可以看看这个关于杠杆的训练视频
[10:09] It’s-it’s very captivating. 很吸引人
[10:10] Ohhh, “F” that weak noise! 这真是弱爆了
[10:12] We’re watching all the Fast and Furious movies 我们要按日期顺序观看所有
[10:14] in chronological order! 《速度与激情》电影
[10:16] The way Vinnie Diesel intended it. 这是范·迪塞尔想要的方式
[10:19] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[10:22] Levers! Levers! Levers! 杠杆 杠杆 杠杆
[10:25] Levers are the best! 杠杆最棒了
[10:26] Oh, you guys are just in time for movie night. 你们刚好赶上了电影之夜
[10:28] We’re watching this awesome doc on– 我们要看一个关于…的纪录片
[10:29] Nah, fam, for once we’re watching what I want to watch, 不了 家人 这次我要看我想看的
[10:32] either YouTube clips of Russian car accidents or Paddington 2. 要么是油管上的俄罗斯车祸视频要么是《帕丁顿熊2》
[10:35] – Whatever you want. – Sounds great. -听你的 -不错
[10:37] Oh geez. BDE is real. 天呐 BDE是真的
[10:39] And it is formidable. 而且很强大
[10:45] Yo, yo, check it, this is my imitation of a guy in Fortnite. 看啊 我是在模仿《堡垒之夜》里的一个人
[10:48] Oh, I’m walking into a wall, what am I gonna do? 我要撞到墙了 我该怎么办
[10:50] Yum, your shit is L-M-A-O. 雅姆 你真是逗死了
[10:53] You’re like a real-life meme. 你就像个现实生活中的表情包
[10:59] Terry, um, could you clean and prepare all 72,000 micronauts. 特里 你能清理并准备全部7.2万个微航员吗
[11:03] I-I-I need to fix the hydrodeck? 我得修理氢甲板
[11:05] You bet your butt, Team Leader! 没问题 老大
[11:30] Don’t forget to tune in this week 别忘了收看本周的
[11:32] for Saturday Night Live 《周六夜现场》
[11:34] with host Yumyulack 主持人是雅姆莱克
[11:36] and musical guest Yumyulack! 音乐嘉宾也是雅姆莱克
[11:40] I gotta tell you, this BDE thing is hella cray-cray. 我得跟你说 这个BDE真的很疯狂
[11:42] You even made the WNBA cool. 你甚至让WNBA变酷了
[11:44] Like, to everybody. Not just me. 对所有人来说都是 不只是我
[11:46] It’s actually a better brand of basketball than the men’s game 这其实比男子比赛更好看
[11:49] ’cause they have to focus on the fundamentals. 因为她们得专注于基础
[11:54] Idris Elba? 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
[11:55] Star of HBO’s The Wire? HBO《火线》的主角
[11:57] I loved you in Molly’s Game! 我喜欢你在《茉莉的牌局》里的表演
[11:59] You had so many words to say , and you got almost some of them right! 你有好多台词 你几乎说对了一部分
[12:02] ‘Ello, Jesse. 你好 杰茜
[12:03] You know my name? I’m seriously going to plotz. 你知道我名字 我要激动哭了
[12:06] I know everything about you. 我知道关于你的一切
[12:07] And your boy Yumyulack here. 还有你朋友雅姆莱克
[12:09] We’ve been watching you. 我们一直在关注你们
[12:10] Who’s been watching me, Idris Elba? 谁在关注我 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
[12:12] The Big Dick Energy Council. 大屌能量委员会
[12:14] We are a secret and mystic fraternity, 我们是一个隐匿神秘的兄弟会
[12:16] too complicated to explain, mate– 很难解释 哥们
[12:18] Oh, let me guess, it’s like a bunch of people with big dicks? 我猜猜 就是一群有着大屌的人
[12:20] Yep, that’s pretty much it. But you have to understand, 差不多 但你得明白
[12:22] for centuries, our council has been tasked 几个世纪以来 我们的委员会一直
[12:25] with keeping a delicate balance of energy in the world, 得维持世界中能量的微妙平衡
[12:28] but your new BDE is buggering it all up. 但你的新BDE搞乱了一切
[12:30] Buggering means fucking in British. 搞在英式英语里就是操的意思
[12:32] I know what buggering means! 我知道搞是什么意思
[12:33] I came to offer you a spot on the council. 我是来向你提供在委员会任职的机会
[12:36] Christian Bale stepped down 克里斯蒂安·贝尔退位了
[12:37] after he lost all that penis weight for a movie. 因为他为了一部电影减掉了太多屌重
[12:39] You could be one of the greats, 你有机会成为伟人之一
[12:41] but only we can show you how to harness your power for good. 但只有我们能教你怎么永远控制你的能力
[12:44] My answer… is no! 我的答案是拒绝
[12:46] I don’t need you or your stupid council! 我不需要你的破委员会
[12:49] BDE is a power stronger than any man BDE是一种别任何人都强大的能量
[12:51] and if you’re not careful, it will consume you. 如果你不小心 它将会吞噬你
[12:54] Are you threatening me, Idris Elba? 你在威胁我吗 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
[12:55] Just keeping it real, mate. 只是保持真实 哥们
[12:57] Well, why don’t you keep this real, mate. 你怎么不保持这个的真实 哥们
[12:59] I’m gonna make a dick so big 我要制作一根超大的屌
[13:00] that you and your stupid council will be begging me to suck it! 你和你的破委员会到时只会求我吸它
[13:08] Mmm, ass smells like Luther. 屁股闻起来像路德
[13:11] Alright, this is usually when the ship starts to drag because of– 一般这个时候飞船就会开始拖拉 因为
[13:14] The effects of zero gravity but if we just– 零重力效应 但如果我们…
[13:16] Accelerate the constant thrust trajectory 加快恒定推力弹道
[13:17] time dilation won’t be a problem! Yeah! 时间膨胀将不会再是问题 耶
[13:21] I gotta say, Terry. Working on the ship with you, 我得说 特里 跟你一起修理飞船
[13:23] it just makes me so happy. 让我很开心
[13:24] This is perfect. You are perfect. 这太完美了 你很完美
[13:26] Nothing more needs to be done. 不需要再做什么了
[13:28] Man, I feel the same way. I love working on sci-fi stuff with you. 我也这么觉得 我喜欢跟你一起忙高科技的东西
[13:31] It’s so tight! 太酷了
[13:32] Ech, I hate when you say that. 我讨厌你说这话
[13:33] What? “Tight”? Too bad ’cause saying tight is like 什么 “酷” 真可惜 因为说酷
[13:35] the tightest tight thing of all, 就是最酷的事
[13:36] so I’m gonna keep saying it until “lit” gets cool again. 所以我要一直说 直到”燃”再次酷起来
[13:39] Tight! Tighty-tight tight! 酷 酷 酷 酷
[13:41] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[13:43] This is it. Last one. 终于最后一个了
[13:44] I swear. No more after this. 我发誓 这之后我再也不弄了
[13:52] Terry, should we get back to our non-tight sci-fi stuff? 特里 我们要继续做我们不酷的高科技东西吗
[13:57] Are you okay? Terry? 你还好吗 特里
[13:58] – Come on. Come on. – Terry! -拜托 拜托 -特里
[14:02] Korvo! 科尔沃
[14:04] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:05] I’m hosting SNL this week, 我这周要主持《周六夜现场》
[14:07] and I need all the BDE I can summon ’cause I’m not funny! 我需要我能召唤的所有BDE 因为我不逗
[14:11] But Idris Elba told you not to mess with the BDE! 但伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴叫你别乱用BDE的
[14:14] Idris Elba doesn’t know dick from dick! 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴懂个鸡巴
[14:20] And he sure as hell doesn’t know dick from two dicks! 更别说两个鸡巴了
[14:33] Oh fuck, I fucked up! I-I-I broke Terry. 操 我搞砸了 我破坏了特里
[14:35] Korvo! I’m gonna kill you! 科尔沃 我要杀了你
[14:43] Terry, I’m really sorry about what happened. 特里 我对发生的事很抱歉
[14:44] But don’t worry, I-I’m gonna write you a letter saying “be yourself” 但是别担心 我会给你写封信 内容是做自己
[14:47] or-or something more eloquent. 或者更有口才的话
[14:49] I-I’ll workshop it, you know, for a little while probably– 我会研讨一段时间
[14:51] I promise you will go back to being the way you were! 我保证你会变回原来的样子
[14:54] I don’t wanna change! I like who I am now! 我不想改变 我喜欢现在的我
[14:56] I like wearing women’s eye shadow and murdering you! 我喜欢化着女人的眼影追杀你
[14:59] It’s Saturday Night Live ! 现在是《周六夜现场》
[15:02] Ladies and gentlemen, your host, Yumyulack! 女士们先生们 有请主持人 雅姆莱克
[15:06] Oh my god! 老天
[15:08] Run! Everyone run! I can’t control it. 快跑 大家快跑 我控制不住它了
[15:11] Idris Elba was right. 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴说得没错
[15:13] Idris Elba was right! 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴说得没错
[15:36] We have no choice! We’re running out of time, goddammit! 我们别无选择 没时间了 妈的
[15:38] – We have to blow Yumyulack up. – No! -我们得炸了雅姆莱克 -不
[15:40] But, General Mills, it will destroy Manhattan 但是 米尔斯上将 这将摧毁曼哈顿
[15:42] and kill thousands of innocent people! 伤亡许多无辜群众
[15:43] General Hospital, it’s a loss I am willing to take. 霍斯皮特上将 我愿意承担这份损失
[15:46] Plus, the improv scene’s dead here anyway. 再说了 这剧里都没有即兴发挥
[15:48] Alright, it’s DEFDICK ONE. 好吧 现在是一级战屌状态
[15:50] It’s time to ready the bombers! 是时候准备炸弹了
[15:54] There’s only one person that can help. 只有一个人能帮上忙
[15:55] I just hope I can get to them on time 我只望能够及时找到他们
[15:57] without giving away who it is. 并且不说漏嘴
[16:08] Sigourney Weaver? Is that you? 西格妮·韦弗 是你吗
[16:11] It is I, Susan Alexander Weaver. 正是在下 苏珊·亚历山德拉·韦弗
[16:14] Wait, that’s your real name? 等等 那是你的真名
[16:15] – Yes, but I go by Sigourney. – Good call. -没错 但是我艺名西格妮 -好主意
[16:18] Sigourney, I went too far. 西格妮 我做过头了
[16:20] I flew too close to the big dick sun 我飞得太靠近大屌之日了
[16:22] and now everyone is gonna die. 现在所有人都要死了
[16:24] Hush, my child. 嘘 孩子
[16:25] No one is dying today. 没有人会死
[16:26] Because I have the one and only thing, 因为我有一样东西
[16:29] since the beginning of time, 从古至今
[16:30] that can stop BDE. 只有它能阻止大屌力
[16:32] You see, I am made of pure NFG. 我是娘妈乎之力的化身
[16:35] No Fucks Given. 老娘他妈不在乎
[16:37] Yes, that’s right, my sweet, sweet boy, 是的 没错 我的甜心
[16:40] I don’t give a fuck. 老娘他妈不在乎
[16:42] That’s so cool. 太酷了
[16:43] I was thinking of getting the Arby’s logo tattooed on my back. 我正想在背上文个烤牛肉餐厅的商标
[16:45] No. Now just sit back and relax. 别想了 现在放松
[17:04] That was amazing. 太棒了
[17:06] You saved the world. 你拯救了世界
[17:07] Yumyulack, you don’t need BDE 雅姆莱克 你不需要BDE
[17:10] to become the person you want to be. 才能成为你想成为的人
[17:12] You just have to believe in yourself 只要相信自己
[17:14] and, say it with me now– 跟我一起说…
[17:16] – Not give a fuck. – Sell weed to the cool kids. -我他妈不在乎 -卖大麻给酷小孩
[17:18] Right, sorry, not give a fuck. 抱歉 我他妈不在乎
[17:27] I’m so glad your penises aren’t blowing up anymore. 太好了 你的鸡鸡不会再爆炸了
[17:29] I got to meet Sigourney Weaver. 我见到了西格妮·韦弗
[17:31] I know, I called her. And she came! 我知道 是我叫的她 她真的来了
[17:33] But how did you– 但你是怎么…
[17:34] I’m a junior member! 我是个初级成员
[17:36] I can’t vote at meetings, but I do get a hoodie. 我没资格投票表决 但我能领一件连帽衫
[17:38] But I-I don’t understand, you were under my BDE spell. 我不懂 你都被我的大屌迷住了
[17:41] I was just watching and waiting for the right time. 我只是在旁观 等待良机
[17:44] Wh-why did you wait 那那你为什么要
[17:44] until after my dicks blew up and destroyed the city? 等到我的屌炸毁城市了才行动
[17:47] I told you I’m a junior member! 说了我只是个初级成员
[17:49] I don’t know all the stuff yet! 我还不太懂各种事情
[18:01] Terry, this is all my fault. 特里 这都是我的错
[18:03] I wrote those letters 是我写了那些信
[18:04] to make you into something that you weren’t. 把你变成了现在这样
[18:05] It turned you into a murderous psychopath. That was wrong. 把你变成了一个杀人变态 我错了
[18:08] If you let me send this last letter, it will undo everything. 让我再寄最后一封吧 它会重置一切
[18:11] I promise. 我保证
[18:12] – You promise? – Yes, Terry! I promise. -你保证 -是的 特里 我保证
[18:15] Too late. 太迟了
[18:18] Read it, Terry. 读一下信吧 特里
[18:20] Don’t be a little bitch. 别跟个小婊砸一样
[18:22] I will never read it. 我永远不会读它
[18:24] This is who I am now. And nothing will change me! 这就是现在的我 没有什么能让我改变
[19:40] 我帮你拼补好了 小雅
[19:43] Dearest Terry, just be yourself. 亲爱的特里 做自己就好
[19:45] That will always be good enough for me. 对我来说 那就足够了
[19:47] Also, blood can’t turn into shlorbats. 还有 血不可能变成什洛普蝙蝠
[19:49] I can’t believe you bought that, it’s so dumb. 你竟然会听信那个 太蠢了
[19:51] You’re the dumbest idiot ever, ha ha ha. 你是最蠢的蠢蛋 没有之一 哈哈哈
[19:53] Your friend, Korvo. 你的朋友 科尔沃
[20:11] Dear Korvo, if you are ever being chased 亲爱的科尔沃 如果哪天
[20:13] by a super-handsome murderous psychopath, 你被一个超帅的精神病追杀
[20:15] turn left! 左转
[20:24] Turn left! I have to turn left! 左转 我得左转
[20:37] Hey, hey! Korvotron, you okay? 科尔沃 你还好吗
[20:39] I’m chopping up some tomatoes to make my special salsa. 我在切番茄碎做我的独门萨尔萨辣酱
[20:41] Dude, I hope you aren’t getting sick, 老兄 希望你不是病了
[20:42] ’cause I am really not feeling like 因为我今天
[20:44] doing any work on the ship today. 真不想修船
[20:45] Come on, you wanna watch all the Fast and Furious movies with me, 来吧 你想跟我一起看《速度与激情》全集
[20:47] including Fast and the Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw? 包括外传《速度与激情:特别行动》吗
[20:50] Yes, Terry, 好呀 特里
[20:51] that would be… tight. 那会 很酷
外星也难民

文章导航

Previous Post: 外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 外星也难民(Solar Opposites)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

外星也难民(Solar Opposites)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号