时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We are the crystal gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:05] | We’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | And if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | We’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | That’s why the people of this world | 所以全世界人们 |
[00:16] | believe in | 都信任 |
[00:18] | Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:19] | Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:20] | And Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | And Steven! | 还有史蒂文 |
[01:11] | I can see why this is your favorite film franchise! | 我明白你为什么最爱这套电影了 |
[01:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:15] | In a world where humanity is pushed to the brink, | 在一个人性已被推到悬崖边的世界 |
[01:17] | it turns out that the one who is most human is a dog…copter. | 结果最有人情味的却是一只狗 直升机 |
[01:22] | And did you see where that missile came out of?! | 还有你看到导弹是从哪里飞出来的了么 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[01:26] | I just hope it stays faithful to the book. | 我只是希望电影能忠于原著 |
[01:31] | The gems are back. | 宝石战士回来了 |
[01:34] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[01:37] | W-well, hello, Connie! | 哇 你好啊 康妮 |
[01:40] | What a surprise to see you! | 见到你真是惊喜呀 |
[01:42] | We’re gonna watch a movie about a wacky flying dog! | 我们要去看一场关于能飞的古怪狗狗的电影 |
[01:44] | Show them, Connie! | 给她们看 康妮 |
[01:46] | I mean, it’s about much more than that. | 我想说的是 这电影可不止这些哦 |
[01:51] | That’s easy. | 简单得很 |
[01:54] | Wha? | 啥 |
[01:55] | Who needs to go see movies when you’ve got ♪ magic?! ♪ | 既然有了魔法 谁还需要去看什么电影呢 |
[02:03] | Stop showing off, Amethyst. | 别显摆了 紫晶 |
[02:05] | Connie promises this movie’s even better than any magic! | 康妮保证说这部电影比任何魔法都要好 |
[02:08] | I did not say that. | 我可没说过 |
[02:09] | And check this out! | 你们再瞧这儿 |
[02:11] | We got our own snacks! | 我们准备了好多零食 |
[02:13] | My parents say I’m not allowed to buy snacks at the theater. | 我父母叫我不要在电影院里买零食 |
[02:16] | So we’re not buying anything at the theater. | 所以 我们就不在电影院里买东西了 |
[02:18] | Nom noms! | 嗷呜嗷呜 |
[02:20] | Feed me! | 给我吃 |
[02:22] | Hands off, Amethyst! these are for Connie and me to share at the movie. | 想都别想 紫晶 这些都是我和康妮要看电影的时候吃的 |
[02:25] | Speaking of which, | 说到这里 |
[02:27] | how are we getting to the theater? It’s kind of far. | 我们要怎么到电影院呢 还真有点远 |
[02:31] | Don’t worry. I’ve got it covered. | 别担心 我早就想好啦 |
[02:33] | Today we’re gonna travel in style. | 今天我们要出去得很有型 |
[02:37] | Introducing the finest in luxury transportation… | 隆重介绍 最上档次的豪华交通工具 |
[02:41] | Lion! | 狮子 |
[02:47] | You little goofball. | 你个小懒球 |
[02:48] | You have a pet Lion?! | 你有只宠物狮子 |
[02:51] | Lion is sort of like a pet. | 狮子就算是宠物吧 |
[02:53] | He does his own thing most of the time, though. | 虽然他大多数时候都是自己忙自己的 |
[03:00] | See? Who knows where he got that. | 瞧 谁知道他哪里弄来的这个 |
[03:02] | Wow, Steven. Everything in your life is so awesome and magical. | 史蒂文 你生活中到处充满了魔法和神奇的事物 |
[03:07] | The most exciting thing in my life is tennis practice. | 而我生活中最令人激动的事就是网球练习了 |
[03:12] | Forehand! | 正手拉球 |
[03:13] | Backhand! | 反手击球 |
[03:15] | Overhead death strike! | 扣球绝地杀 |
[03:18] | Tennis is rad! | 网球超酷的 |
[03:20] | Well, I made up that last one. | 最后那个是我编的啦 |
[03:25] | I think Lion says we should hurry up and go. | 我觉得狮子在催我们快点出发了 |
[03:28] | Or maybe he was just yawning. | 要不就是他只是打了个哈欠 |
[03:32] | Anyway, let’s go to the movie! | 总之 我们去看电影吧 |
[03:35] | And we’re off! | 出发喽 |
[03:40] | Lion, I want you to take us to the movie. | 狮子 我想让你带我们去看电影 |
[03:43] | Okay, you’re not listening to me. | 好吧 你根本没在听我说 |
[03:47] | Lion isn’t trained very well. | 狮子没怎么经过训练 |
[03:49] | But I’m not trained very well either, so we’re a — | 但我也没怎么经过训练 所以我们是 |
[03:59] | Wait, Lion! Don’t go in the ocean! | 等等狮子 不要跑到海里去 |
[04:05] | You can walk on water? | 你能水上漂 |
[04:07] | Why don’t you tell me you can do these things you do?! | 你会做这么多事 为什么都不告诉我 |
[04:18] | Heyo! | 嘿哟 |
[04:24] | Are you sure he knows where he’s going? | 你确定他知道要往哪里去吗 |
[04:27] | Maybe it’s a short cut? | 可能这是条近路 |
[04:42] | Has he ever done this? | 他以前也这样吗 |
[04:44] | No, this is new! | 不 这是第一次 |
[04:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:57] | That was really cool. | 刚那真是太酷了 |
[05:00] | Lion! | 狮子 |
[05:01] | Wait! Where are you going?! | 等等 你要去哪里呀 |
[05:05] | Is this one of those… | 这是不是就是 |
[05:07] | magic gem places that you’ve told me about? | 你之前跟我说的魔法宝石的地方 |
[05:14] | Yep. magic gem place. | 对 魔法宝石的地方 |
[05:17] | Lion, normally I’m all about this stuff, but this is not the movies. | 狮子 通常我是老在捣腾这些 但这里不是电影院啊 |
[05:22] | What does that mean, Lion? | 你这是什么意思 狮子 |
[05:23] | What does that even mean? | 你到底是什么意思啊 |
[05:25] | What if he brought you here for a reason? | 也许他把你带到这儿 有什么原因呢 |
[05:29] | Well, maybe, but if we don’t hurry, we’re gonna miss the commercials, | 可能吧 但如果我们再不快点 我们就要错过片头广告 |
[05:33] | and then we might miss the previews, | 还要错过预告片了 |
[05:34] | and we still have to find the perfect seats near the front but not too close. | 而且我们还得有时间找到靠近屏幕又不要太近的绝佳座位 |
[05:39] | Hey. I think it likes you! | 嘿 我觉得它喜欢你 |
[05:43] | My hand’s stuck! | 我的手被卡住了 |
[05:45] | It won’t… | 怎么都 |
[05:46] | come off! | 拿不下来 |
[05:47] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[05:51] | Man, that’s really stuck on good. | 天呐 这卡得也太紧了 |
[05:54] | I guess we’ll have to chop it off. | 我猜我们得把它砍下来了 |
[05:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:00] | Hey, swords! | 嘿 是剑诶 |
[06:02] | No! | 不 |
[06:05] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:08] | Do it again! do it again! | 再来一遍 再来一遍 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[06:16] | No. Here. | 没怎样 来 |
[06:18] | What are you — | 你这是要干什 |
[06:19] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么呀 |
[06:21] | Maybe if I do… | 说不定我 |
[06:22] | this! | 这样的话 |
[06:25] | Wait, I’m ticklish. | 别这样 我怕痒 |
[06:28] | Wait. Stop. Stop. I’m gonna pee! | 快停下 快停下 我要尿出来啦 |
[06:35] | Look at all this armor! | 瞧瞧这些装甲们 |
[06:37] | Press my nose. press my nose! | 按我的鼻子 按我的鼻子 |
[06:42] | Are those light cannons? | 那些是光能大炮么 |
[06:43] | Next! | 下一个 |
[06:44] | Axes! | 斧子 |
[06:46] | Spiky chain balls! | 荆棘链球 |
[06:47] | A giant… | 一块大 |
[06:49] | penny? | 硬币 |
[06:50] | Does that mean its worth more than a regular penny? | 是不是说它比普通大小的硬币更值钱呢 |
[06:53] | Well, that would make “cents.” | 哇 好像有几”分”道理 |
[06:59] | This is so great, but… | 这真的很棒 只是 |
[07:01] | I get the feeling, though, I’m not really supposed to be here. | 我有一种感觉 觉得自己是不应该呆在这里的 |
[07:04] | I want you here! | 我想要你在这 |
[07:06] | I mean, I don’t want you here. I guess Lion wants us here. | 我是说 我不想你在这里 我猜是狮子想我们在这 |
[07:10] | But I want us to be at the movies! | 但是我想我们一起去看电影 |
[07:12] | And I want to see lots of explosions. | 我还想看很多的爆炸场面 |
[07:25] | Should we be worried about this? | 我们应该担心一下这个吗 |
[07:29] | Lion doesn’t seem to be worried. | 狮子看上去不怎么担心 |
[07:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[07:42] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[07:43] | Steven! Look out! | 史蒂文 小心 |
[07:47] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[07:49] | What do we do?! | 我们怎么办 |
[07:53] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[08:07] | My bubble. | 我的泡泡 |
[08:10] | Lion! | 狮子 |
[08:11] | Get us out of here! Lion, please! | 带我们离开这里 求你了狮子 |
[08:32] | What? | 搞啥 |
[08:33] | Now you take us to the movies? | 现在你倒带我们来电影院了 |
[08:39] | Connie, here. I have something for that. | 康妮 等下 我这里有能用的东西 |
[08:41] | Sorry. They’re not that cold. | 抱歉 已经不太冰了 |
[08:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:45] | Well, we’re here. Shall we go in? | 好吧 来都来了 要进去吗 |
[08:48] | That’s okay. L-let’s just forget about it. | 没关系的 这 这事就这么算了吧 |
[08:52] | I-I’m sorry! | 我 我很抱歉 |
[08:54] | I ruined everything, didn’t I? | 我总是搞砸一切 不是吗 |
[08:56] | I don’t know why you hang out with me. | 我都搞不懂你为什么会跟我玩 |
[08:58] | I mess stuff up all the time. | 每次我都弄得一团糟 |
[09:00] | I don’t know why you hang out with me! | 我才搞不懂你为什么会跟我玩呢 |
[09:02] | I’m so much more… less interesting than you! | 跟你比起来 我可要没意思多了 |
[09:05] | And obviously you have some sort of magical destiny. | 而且很明显你还有着什么魔法使命要完成 |
[09:09] | Why would you even care about something like Dogcopter? | 为什么你还会去关心直升飞狗之类的东西呢 |
[09:12] | Why?! Because it’s Dogcopter! | 为什么 因为那是直升飞狗诶 |
[09:15] | He’s a dog and a helicopter and a cop! | 他是只狗 又是架直升机 还是警察 |
[09:19] | He shoots missiles out his butt, and he’s gonna save the world! | 他从屁股里射出导弹 而且他要去拯救世界 |
[09:23] | Dogcopter is very cool and important… to me. | 直升飞狗可是非常炫酷又重要 对我来说 |
[09:28] | Well, I’m no Dogcopter. | 可我不是直升飞狗 |
[09:32] | What the — | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[09:36] | It’s the robot shooty thing! | 是那个到处开火的机器 |
[09:38] | How are we supposed to beat it? | 我们要怎么才能打败它 |
[09:40] | Lion, what do we do? | 狮子 我们该怎么做 |
[09:54] | This is weird, right? | 这可真奇怪 是吧 |
[09:57] | You have a sword in your head?! | 你脑袋里有一把剑 |
[09:58] | Why don’t you tell me you can do these things you do?! | 你会做这么多事 为什么都不告诉我 |
[10:03] | It came through! | 要过来了 |
[10:14] | What do I do with this?! | 我要怎么用这东西呀 |
[10:15] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[10:21] | Forehand! | 正手拉球 |
[10:23] | Backhand! | 反手击球 |
[10:25] | Overhead… death strike! | 扣球 绝地杀 |
[10:37] | Just like tennis practice. | 就像网球练习一样 |
[10:39] | Magical destiny practice. | 魔法使命练习 |
[10:44] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:49] | Two kids and one Lion to see “Dogcopter”. | 两张儿童票 和一张狮子票 看《直升飞狗》 |
[10:55] | Do you have a rewards card? | 你们有会员卡吗 |
[11:04] | Was that in the book? | 书里是这样的吗 |
[11:06] | They’re taking some liberties. | 他们自由发挥了一些 |
[11:32] | You okay, Steven? | 你还好吗 史蒂文 |
[11:33] | I’ve seen better days. | 还好啦 |
[11:35] | Pearl, I got a boo-boo. | 珍珠 我受伤了嘛 |
[11:37] | Oh, walk it off. | 噢 你省省吧 |
[11:38] | Here it comes. | 它来了 |
[11:42] | You all distract it! | 你们来分散它的注意 |
[11:44] | Let’s show this thing what we’re made of, guys! | 给这玩意儿看看我们的实力 各位 |
[11:47] | What do you think we’ve been doing for the past hour? | 我们之前一个小时都在干这个啊 |
[11:53] | Duck! | 快蹲下 |
[11:53] | Man, I don’t see any d… Quack! | 伙计 我可没看到鸭 嘎 |
[11:56] | Steven’s turn! | 轮到史蒂文了 |
[12:01] | Yup! It’s got spikes! | 哎哟 它还带刺呢 |
[12:03] | It’s okay! | 没关系 |
[12:04] | Here comes Garnet! | 还有石榴呢 |
[12:06] | Smash that puff! | 砸碎那胖河豚 |
[12:16] | Aw, man! We blew it! | 啊 天哪 我们搞砸了 |
[12:19] | Ugh, whatever! | 呃 豁出去了 |
[12:27] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[12:28] | Smacking it really far away | 光是把它打飞到很远的地方 |
[12:29] | doesn’t solve anything! | 根本不解决问题 |
[12:31] | We needed to destroy it. | 我们应该把它毁掉 |
[12:32] | Now it’s just gonna come back later. | 这下它就要回头再来了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, so we’ll deal with it later. | 对啊 那我们就回头再对付它咯 |
[12:38] | Let’s get Garnet. | 我们去找石榴吧 |
[12:39] | She landed by the boardwalk. | 她掉到木板路那边了 |
[12:41] | Would you answer me?! | 你能不能吱一声啊 |
[12:43] | You’ve wrecked my sign | 你不仅砸了我的招牌 |
[12:44] | and now you’re just sitting up there! | 还傻坐着不说话 |
[12:46] | Are we engaged in a secret staring contest?! | 我们难道是在开瞪眼大赛吗 |
[12:49] | Garnet! Are you okay? | 石榴 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[12:52] | Hi, Steven. | 嗨 史蒂文 |
[12:55] | This place is wrecked! | 瞧这地儿被砸的哟 |
[12:56] | Give me one down low. | 来击个掌 |
[12:57] | No accolades for you, Amethyst. | 你没什么值得表扬的 紫晶 |
[12:59] | She knocked the puffer fish back out into the ocean! | 她把那胖河豚打回了海里 |
[13:02] | Narc! | 怪我咯 |
[13:03] | Let’s regroup back at the temple. | 我们回神庙重新集结吧 |
[13:05] | Where are you going? | 你们往哪儿跑 |
[13:07] | What about my sign? Steven! | 我的招牌可怎么办啊 史蒂文 |
[13:09] | What is wrong with your friends? | 你朋友都在胡闹些什么 |
[13:11] | One of them busts up my sign, | 其中一个砸了我的招牌 |
[13:12] | then they all just jump into the sky like some circus act | 然后她们就全都像耍杂技似的飞走了 |
[13:15] | without even offering to help! | 根本不知道要帮忙 |
[13:17] | But, Mr. Pizza! | 但是 披萨先生 |
[13:19] | Dad, pipe down! | 老爸 安静些吧 |
[13:21] | Oh! Did I interrupt your beauty sleep? | 噢 我是不是打扰了您老的美容觉啊 |
[13:25] | I don’t need sleep to look pretty. | 我这么美才不缺美容觉呢 |
[13:27] | Now you listen here, young woman! | 你给我听好了 小姑娘 |
[13:29] | Kofi, you are going to wake this fish | 科菲 你发出的噪音 |
[13:31] | from the dead with all the noise you’re keeping. | 都快要让这鱼起死回生了 |
[13:33] | Oh! Too late. | 噢 太迟了 |
[13:34] | “Kofi, you so loud! Aaaaah!” Bleh. | “科菲 你太吵了 啊” 呜呼 |
[13:40] | Gunga, you’re so funny. | 耿佳 你真逗 |
[13:41] | Mom, quit joking around! | 妈 别再开玩笑了 |
[13:43] | Look what they did to my sign! | 你看看她们对我的招牌做了些什么 |
[13:46] | Cheese on bread! | 我的天呀 |
[13:48] | Can you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[13:49] | You’re such a nice boy, Steven. | 你明明是个好孩子 史蒂文 |
[13:51] | Why do you hang out with those animals? | 你为什么要和那些禽兽鬼混 |
[13:53] | They’re not animals! | 她们才不是禽兽 |
[13:55] | They’re the Crystal Gems and they protect humanit… | 她们是宝石战士 她们是保护人类的 |
[13:57] | I’ve heard enough! | 我听够了 |
[13:59] | Hey, girls, | 嘿 姑娘们 |
[14:00] | I think I hear all of our cellphones ringing. | 咱们的手机似乎都响了呢 |
[14:03] | Gunga, your hearing is so good. | 耿佳 你的听力真是好 |
[14:05] | Steven, you can tell your friends | 史蒂文 告诉你的朋友们 |
[14:08] | that they are officially banned from Fish Stew Pizza! | 她们正式被禁止进入炖鱼披萨 |
[14:12] | Wait! What?! Kofi, that’s not fair! | 等等 什么 科菲 这不公平 |
[14:16] | This was just an accident! | 这只是一次意外 |
[14:21] | What if we just, like, | 我们能不能就 那个 |
[14:22] | let it roam free? | 让胖河豚恣意遨游啊 |
[14:24] | That’s not an option. | 没戏 |
[14:25] | – Hey, Steven. – I’ve got bad news, everyone. | -嘿 史蒂文 -我有个坏消息 各位 |
[14:28] | You’ve all been banned from Fish Stew Pizza. | 你们被禁止进入炖鱼披萨了 |
[14:33] | Oh! Uh, that’s okay. | 噢 呃 没关系 |
[14:35] | That pizza wasn’t even good. | 反正那里的披萨也不好吃 |
[14:37] | Aren’t you guys upset about this? | 你们对此不感到难过吗 |
[14:39] | Not at all. | 一点也不啊 |
[14:40] | But these are our neighbors. | 但他们是我们的邻居 |
[14:42] | There’s nothing we can do about that now. | 现在我们对此也无能为力 |
[14:43] | Right now we have to figure out a way | 现在我们必须找到 |
[14:45] | to take care of that puffer fish. | 解决胖河豚的办法 |
[14:47] | What’s the point of saving people | 可你们为什么拯救人类呢 |
[14:49] | if they’re just gonna ban you from their pizza shops? | 人类甚至不让你进入他们的披萨店 |
[14:51] | We don’t do it for thanks. | 我们救人不图感恩 |
[14:53] | Yeah, see? That is so nice of you! | 对啊 看到没 你人多好啊 |
[14:56] | The Pizzas don’t even know! | 披萨一家都不知道 |
[14:57] | If they got to spend some time with you, | 他们如果肯花些时间与你们相处 |
[14:59] | they’d see how fun and smart and mysterious you are. | 就能知道你们是多么幽默机智又神秘的人了 |
[15:03] | Heh. Mysterious. | 呵 神秘 |
[15:07] | I know! I’ll throw a little party on the beach | 我有主意了 我会在神庙前的沙滩上 |
[15:10] | in front of the temple! | 办一个小派对 |
[15:10] | Just us and the Pizzas! | 只有我们和披萨一家 |
[15:12] | I don’t know, Steven. I mean … | 不知道 史蒂文 我是说 |
[15:14] | Don’t worry! I’ll take care of everything! | 别担心 我会安排好一切的 |
[15:20] | Man, this is gonna be so good! | 这派对一定超棒 |
[15:24] | – Hey, Steven. – Hey! | -嘿 史蒂文 -嘿 |
[15:26] | Got everything ready for your little party? | 你的小派对准备好了吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah. There’s one more thing. | 差不多 就剩一样了 |
[15:30] | What’s this for? | 这是要干嘛 |
[15:31] | I was thinking you guys could change your outfits. | 我想让你们换身衣服 |
[15:34] | What’s wrong with what we have on now? | 我们现在穿的衣服有问题吗 |
[15:36] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[15:37] | I just thought it would be nice | 我只是觉得穿得休闲一些 |
[15:38] | to go kind of casual. | 会更好 |
[15:39] | Is this the right address? | 这地址没有错吧 |
[15:40] | I’ve never seen this side of the beach before. | 我还没来过沙滩的这一侧呢 |
[15:43] | Oh, man, they’re here. | 天哪 他们来了 |
[15:44] | Hurry up and change. | 快去换衣服 |
[15:45] | Over here, everyone! Hi! | 各位 到这里来 大家好啊 |
[15:47] | – Hey, Steven. – Hello. | -嘿 史蒂文 -你好 |
[15:50] | How’re you all doing today? | 你们今天怎么样呀 |
[15:51] | The shop is closed today because it’s broken. | 小店被砸坏就只能关门了 |
[15:56] | Uh… uh, oh! That sounds, uh… | 呃 噢 那可真是呃 |
[16:00] | Hey, do I smell hot dogs? | 嘿 我是闻到热狗的香味了吗 |
[16:02] | Show me where the hot dogs are. | 快告诉我热狗在哪里 |
[16:04] | Right this way, everyone. | 这边请 各位 |
[16:07] | – First, let me introduce … – We are the Crystal Gems! | -首先 容我介绍 -我们是宝石战士 |
[16:12] | Garnet | 石榴 |
[16:14] | Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[16:16] | Pearl | 珍珠 |
[16:18] | And Steven! | 还有史蒂文 |
[16:20] | But you already knew my name. | 不过你们已经知道我的名字了 |
[16:23] | Oh! You’re all so talented! | 噢 你们都好有才华 |
[16:26] | So, you are a circus act. | 所以 你们的确是耍杂技的 |
[16:28] | Circus act? | 耍杂技的 |
[16:29] | Hey, let’s eat! | 嘿 我们开吃吧 |
[16:32] | – Everything came out great. – Thanks, Kiki. | -一切都进行得很棒 -谢谢 奇奇 |
[16:35] | Aren’t you girls hungry? | 姑娘们都不饿吗 |
[16:37] | You barely touched your food. | 你们都没怎么碰吃的 |
[16:39] | We don’t need to eat. | 我们不需要吃东西 |
[16:41] | Oh, you young people and your experimental diets. | 噢 你们这些年轻人都爱变着花样节食 |
[16:44] | I am much older than you. | 我比你老多了 |
[16:47] | So, you all live in that tiny house up on that hill? | 这么说 你们都住在山上的小房子里吗 |
[16:50] | We inhabit the inner sanctums | 我们所居住的圣所 |
[16:52] | only accessible through magical extradimensional doors. | 只能通过异次元的魔法门进入 |
[16:57] | What is wrong with your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[16:59] | Why’s this place look like it’s falling apart? | 为什么这地方看着跟快塌了似的 |
[17:01] | Well, the temple has been here for thousands of years. | 那是因为这神庙已经存在了几千年了 |
[17:03] | Oh, I see how it is. | 噢 原来如此 |
[17:05] | When something breaks around here, | 怪不得即使什么东西坏掉 |
[17:07] | you just leave it alone, | 你们也能见怪不怪了 |
[17:08] | just like the sign at my shop! | 就比如我的小店招牌 |
[17:11] | Who wants to play volleyball? | 有谁想打排球吗 |
[17:15] | Okay, everyone, the court is all set. | 好了 各位 球场已经画好了 |
[17:18] | Now to get into our teams. | 现在开始组队 |
[17:20] | But, Steven, | 但是 史蒂文 |
[17:21] | won’t our abilities give us an unfair advantage? | 特殊能力是不是会让我们有不公平的优势啊 |
[17:24] | That’s why I’m picking the teams. | 因此要由我来分组 |
[17:26] | Amethyst and Jenny! | 紫晶和珍妮一队 |
[17:28] | Pearl and Kiki! | 珍珠和奇奇一队 |
[17:31] | Garnet and Kofi! | 石榴和科菲一队 |
[17:33] | And last but not least … | 最后 |
[17:35] | Yours truly and Nanefua! | 我自己和法奶奶 |
[17:39] | I haven’t played in ages, | 我好多年没打了 |
[17:41] | but I bet I could whoop all your butts. | 但我保证会把你们打得落花流水 |
[17:43] | That’s the spirit. You guys ready? | 这就对啦 大家准备好了吗 |
[17:46] | Let’s play! | 开打吧 |
[17:49] | Hope you’re ready to lose, Pearl! | 希望你做好输的准备了 珍珠 |
[17:51] | There’s no way I’d lose to someone like you! | 我绝不可能输给你这种人 |
[17:54] | Here we come! | 开始了 |
[17:57] | – Nice one, Kiki! – And pow! | -好球 奇奇 -我扣 |
[18:01] | Amethyst, no kicking! | 紫晶 不能踢 |
[18:03] | What kind of game is this? | 这算什么比赛嘛 |
[18:05] | Nicely done, Kiki. | 好球 奇奇 |
[18:06] | Try and stick to the rules, Amethyst. | 好好遵守规则 紫晶 |
[18:10] | Try harder, Jenny. | 加把劲儿 珍妮 |
[18:11] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[18:13] | Come on, Jenny! | 搞什么啊 珍妮 |
[18:15] | What? I’m not doing anything. | 啥 我什么都没做啊 |
[18:17] | – Ha! My move! – Yes! | -哈 看我的 -棒 |
[18:20] | That was uncalled for, Amethyst. | 那样不合适 紫晶 |
[18:23] | You afraid of gettin’ a little sand in your hair, Kiki? | 你是怕头发里进沙子吗 奇奇 |
[18:26] | No, just trying to keep tidy. | 才不是 只不过想干净些 |
[18:29] | There’s nothing wrong with trying to keep tidy. | 保持整洁没有错 |
[18:31] | – So exciting! – Yeah! | -好激烈啊 -没错 |
[18:34] | – Our turn. – I’m ready. | -轮到我们了 -我准备好了 |
[18:36] | I got this one. | 这个我来接 |
[18:37] | Jennifer, you touch that ball, you’re grounded! | 珍妮 你敢碰那球就等着被禁足吧 |
[18:39] | Whoa! Daddy, you cheatin’! | 老爸 你耍赖 |
[18:43] | The look on your face! | 看你那样儿 |
[18:44] | This is going to be easy. | 这下容易了 |
[18:45] | It’d be nice if they stuck to the basics. | 如果他们打得安分些就好了 |
[18:48] | Take this, Garnet. | 接招吧 石榴 |
[18:55] | We should probably move, huh? | 我们还是躲开吧 |
[18:56] | Yeah, we should. | 是啊 快跑吧 |
[18:58] | Oh! Oh, geez! | 噢 天哪 |
[19:00] | You’re all running like wild chickens! | 看你们逃跑的样子 胆小鬼 |
[19:05] | Did you know that | 你知不知道 |
[19:06] | when sand is superheated, it turns into glass? | 沙子在高温下会变成玻璃 |
[19:10] | I did not know that. | 我不知道耶 |
[19:14] | Let’s play! | 开打吧 |
[19:17] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[19:22] | Over here, Amethyst. Over here! | 这里 紫晶 这里 |
[19:26] | – Kofi time! – Jenny time! | -看我科菲的 -看我珍妮的 |
[19:29] | – You can’t use the car for a month! – Daddy! | -你一个月不准开车 -老爸 |
[19:32] | Why are you cheating so much? | 你怎么老耍赖啊 |
[19:34] | You cheated first. | 是你先耍赖的 |
[19:36] | That is not true. | 才不是呢 |
[19:37] | This is getting out of hand. | 局势有些失控了 |
[19:40] | I’ll run and get the ball. | 我跑过去捡球好了 |
[19:46] | Hey, why’s it getting so… windy?! | 嘿 为什么突然起风了 |
[19:51] | Ah, no! It’s back! | 不 它回来了 |
[19:53] | – Puffer fish monster’s back! – What’s all the … | -胖河豚怪回来了 -这是怎么 |
[19:55] | Nanefua, run! | 法奶奶 快跑 |
[19:58] | We should win ’cause we’re the best. | 我们最棒 应该是我们赢 |
[19:59] | Y’all cheated! | 你们都耍赖 |
[20:00] | – You’re out of line. – Cheaters! | -你太过分了 -赖皮鬼 |
[20:00] | – Everyone is grounded here. – Garnet! | -所有人都被禁足了 -石榴 |
[20:03] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[20:04] | Oh, no! Gems, protect the Pizzas! | 噢 不 宝石战士 保护披萨一家 |
[20:08] | Hey! What is going on?! | 嘿 发生什么了 |
[20:11] | This is terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[20:12] | I was trying to get everyone together, | 我只是想让大家和谐相处 |
[20:14] | but now everyone’s in danger. | 结果却让所有人身处险境 |
[20:17] | I’m not afraid of that thing. | 我不害怕那玩意儿 |
[20:19] | Let’s see if you can keep up with me! | 看你能不能赶上我 |
[20:21] | Of course I can! | 我当然能啦 |
[20:24] | Come on, Over here! | 过来 这里 |
[20:25] | No! Over here! Come on! | 不 这里 快点 |
[20:30] | My gosh! Steven! | 我的天哪 史蒂文 |
[20:32] | – What are they doing? – Everybody, get ready! | -他们在做什么 -各位 准备好 |
[20:36] | Mom, you are crazy! | 妈 你疯了啊 |
[20:38] | Not crazy. Brave. | 不是疯了 是勇敢 |
[20:41] | Gunga, careful with your back! | 耿佳 小心背后 |
[20:44] | – Amethyst, turn yourself into a ball! – Okay! | -紫晶 把你自己变成一个球 -好的 |
[20:49] | Jenny, roll Amethyst to the net and then hold on! | 珍妮 把紫晶滚到球网那儿待命 |
[20:53] | Sure thing! | 没问题 |
[20:56] | Pearl, head over to Jenny and Amethyst! | 珍珠 跑到珍妮和紫晶那里 |
[20:59] | Yes, ma’am! | 遵命 女士 |
[21:03] | Hit Amethyst into the air as hard as you can! | 竭尽全力把紫晶打到空中 |
[21:06] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:10] | Kofi, Kiki, get over to the net. | 科菲 奇奇 去球网那里 |
[21:14] | Garnet, spike the beach! | 石榴 给沙滩来点儿刺吧 |
[21:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:21] | Be gentle. | 轻一点 |
[21:22] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[21:30] | – Here comes the tricky part. – I’m ready! | -最难的部分来了 -我准备好了 |
[21:35] | Everyone, take the net to the other side of the court. | 各位 把球网搬到球场另一边 |
[21:39] | Okay, everyone, pull the net into its face! | 好了 各位 把球网拉向它的脸 |
[21:47] | – It’s not enough! – Don’t worry! Here comes Garnet! | -还不够 -别担心 还有石榴呢 |
[21:54] | – Thanks for your hospitality. – And? | -多谢你们的款待 -以及 |
[21:57] | And for saving my family. | 以及拯救了我一家人 |
[21:59] | You are all officially unbanned from my shop. | 你们正式被允许进入我的小店 |
[22:02] | Aww! Thank you so much, Kofi! | 啊 非常感谢 科菲 |
[22:04] | We really appreciate it, right, guys? | 我们很感谢 对不对 各位 |
[22:06] | – Okay. Yes. Thanks. – Aaaand? | -好吧 是的 谢谢 -还有 |
[22:10] | What were we banned from again? | 我们被禁止去哪儿来着 |