时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:26] | 你好 叔公 | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | Husky | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:27] | presisco | |
[00:34] | Shield. | 护盾 |
[00:42] | No, not bubble shield! | 不 不是泡泡 是盾啊! |
[00:50] | What am I doing wrong? | 我到底哪里做错了? |
[00:52] | The gems can all summon their weapons. | 水晶战士们都可以召唤她们的武器 |
[00:53] | Why can’t I?! | 为什么我不行?! |
[00:54] | Isn’t there somebody who can help me?! | 就没有人能帮帮我吗? |
[01:13] | 此处出自名画”维纳斯的诞生” | |
[01:23] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[01:25] | Bravo! | 掉渣! |
[01:26] | This guy sure knows how to make an entrance! | 这个人显然知道如何闪亮登场! |
[01:28] | What do you think, Mr. dolphin? | 你怎么看 海豚先生? |
[01:31] | Oh, my gosh! Uncle Grandpa! | 我的天! 天才叔公! |
[01:33] | You’re really here! I can’t believe it! | 你真的来这了! 我不敢相信! |
[01:36] | I mean, I literally can’t believe it. | 我是说 我真的不敢相信 |
[01:38] | How is this even possible?! | 这怎么可能呢? |
[01:40] | Don’t worry, bro, none of this is canon. | 别担心 伙计 这都不是大炮 |
[01:40] | “canon”本意大炮 同时也有官方肯定的正传内容的意思 | |
[01:42] | But this is! | 但这个是! |
[01:54] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[01:55] | Our ship! | 我们的船! |
[01:55] | 此处源自”泰坦尼克号”同时官方暗指珊迪和拉尔斯之间有关系 | |
[01:57] | So, I hear your belly’s being a bit of a bummer. | 那么 我听说你心里有一丝沮丧 |
[02:00] | Yeah. I’ve been trying to pull my shield | 没错 我一个早上都在尝试从我的宝石中 |
[02:02] | out of my gem all morning. | 召唤我的护盾 |
[02:04] | Hmm. Well, let’s take a looksee. | 嗯…那让我们看一眼 |
[02:06] | You should make sure you get this thing polished | 你该给你这东西抛抛光 |
[02:08] | at least twice a year. | 至少一年两次 |
[02:13] | So, do you think you can help me? | 那么 你认为你能帮到我吗? |
[02:15] | I just want to be able to protect my friends. | 我只是想有能力保护我的朋友们 |
[02:18] | Hmm. Yep. It’s the belly blues. | 嗯…没错 这是肚皮抑郁症 |
[02:20] | I’ve definitely seen this before. | 我以前见过 |
[02:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:22] | I was there! Don’t you remember? | 我当时在场! 你不记得吗? |
[02:25] | Whoa! Hey! | 喔! 嘿! |
[02:26] | It’s a rad new cartoon picture show! | 是个超新奇的卡通图片节目! |
[02:29] | Hey! Hey! Hi, there! | 嘿! 嘿! 你好! |
[02:32] | Hey, good morning? | 嘿 早上好? |
[02:34] | I don’t remember that at all. | 我一点印象也没有 |
[02:35] | So, your shield only comes out | 那么你的护盾只在 |
[02:37] | when you need to protect yourself. | 你需要保护自己时出现 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:40] | Well, then… | 那么 这样… |
[02:40] | You just need something to protect yourself from | 你只需要东西让你需要保护自己 |
[02:43] | like this cool mega super awesome rocket launcher. | 像是这个超级炫酷掉渣天的火箭筒 |
[02:46] | Uh, Uncle Grandpa, this doesn’t seem safe. | 呃 天才叔公 这看起来不太安全啊 |
[02:49] | Don’t worry, kid, I’m wearing a helmet. | 别担心 小子 我带头盔了 |
[02:57] | Anything? | 有效果吗? |
[02:58] | No. | 没 |
[02:59] | Then how about a beezooka? | 那这个蜂祖卡怎么样? |
[03:02] | 此处蜜蜂源自”口袋妖怪” | |
[03:03] | Or a snake shooter? | 或者毒蛇弓? |
[03:03] | 此处为罗宾汉的装束 | |
[03:07] | Or the beezooka again? | 或者还是蜂祖卡? |
[03:11] | Hmm. Still nothin’. | 嗯…还是没效果 |
[03:13] | Oh, I know! | 哦 我想到了! |
[03:15] | Amethyst, have you seen Steven this morning? | 紫晶 你今天早上见到过史蒂文吗? |
[03:18] | Yep. He’s hanging out with some weirdo. | 是的 他正和某个怪胎在一起 |
[03:20] | I think he’s trying to vaporize Steven. | 我猜他正想蒸发掉史蒂文 |
[03:27] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[03:34] | No, not bubble | 不 不是泡泡 |
[03:36] | shield! | 护盾! |
[03:38] | Hmm. I would have sworn | 嗯…我真的以为 |
[03:40] | a doomtastic death ray of dastardly destruction would have worked. | 一个毁灭性超卑鄙破坏死亡射线会起作用 |
[03:43] | You want to try the bees again? | 你想再试试蜜蜂吗? |
[03:45] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[03:46] | What’s going on? Who is this stranger? | 发生了什么? 这个陌生人是谁? |
[03:49] | He’s not a stranger! He’s Uncle Grandpa! | 他不是个陌生人! 他是天才叔公! |
[03:53] | Uncle…grandpa? | 叔叔…外公? |
[03:55] | So, that would make him Greg’s brother… | 那么 他就是格雷格的兄弟… |
[03:57] | And father? | 和父亲? |
[03:59] | That would explain a lot. | 这应该说的通 |
[04:01] | That’s right! | 没错! |
[04:02] | He’s not just your Uncle Grandpa, Steven | 他不只是你的天才叔公 史蒂文 |
[04:05] | he’s everyone in the world’s Uncle Grandpa! | 他是这个世界的所有人的天才叔公! |
[04:08] | And when he comes to town, | 而当他到来时 |
[04:08] | 此处与”天才叔公”的”Belly Bros”集中某处相同 | |
[04:10] | you’re sure to have a fun time! | 你肯定会变得非常快乐! |
[04:13] | We’re in space! | 我们在太空了! |
[04:22] | My head is on backwards! | 我的头装反了! |
[04:28] | Gem huddle! | 宝石密会! |
[04:29] | Obviously we’re dealing with some superpowerful, | 显然我们正面对某种超级强悍 |
[04:31] | realitywarping entity. | 超越现实的存在 |
[04:33] | He could be a danger to the fabric of space itself. | 他可能会危害空间基本结构自身的稳定 |
[04:35] | I don’t know, guys. | 我不知道 伙计们 |
[04:37] | I kind of like him. | 我有点喜欢他 |
[04:38] | Hey! What are you guys talking about? | 嘿! 你们在谈论什么? |
[04:40] | Are you forming a secret club? | 你们在组建某种秘密社团吗? |
[04:42] | Can we join too? | 我们能加入吗? |
[04:45] | Um, Uncle Grandpa… | 呃 天才叔公… |
[04:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 那好 |
[04:50] | We have decided to… | 我们已经决定… |
[04:51] | 电视上的游戏出自”任天堂全明星大乱斗” | |
[04:51] | play video games? | 玩主机游戏? |
[04:52] | No. Uh… | 不 呃… |
[04:53] | run around in circles? | 绕圈跑吗? |
[04:55] | No. | 不 |
[04:56] | Eat a threeway sub? | 吃个三叉堡? |
[04:58] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[05:00] | No. | 不 |
[05:01] | We have decided | 我们已经决定 |
[05:01] | that you are a danger to Steven and the planet earth | 你对地球与史蒂文是个威胁 |
[05:04] | and we must destroy you. | 而我们必须摧毁你 |
[05:05] | What?! | 啊?! |
[05:06] | Bad morning. | 糟糕的早晨 |
[05:07] | Wait! No! You guys, don’t hurt him! | 等等! 不! 伙计们 别伤害他! |
[05:10] | 水晶战士! | |
[05:13] | 赶快跑! | |
[05:14] | Come on, kid. Let’s go! | 快点 小子 咱们走! |
[05:17] | Whyyyyyyyy?! | 为什么?! |
[05:20] | I’m sorry! They’re not usually like this! | 我对不起! 她们一般不这样的! |
[05:23] | Quick! | 快! |
[05:23] | Belly bag, we need a plot hole! | 肚包 我们需要个剧情漏洞! |
[05:25] | Sure thing, Uncle Grandpa! | 好的 天才叔公! |
[05:37] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[05:46] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[05:51] | Now, where’d I put that little kid? | 现在 我把那个小子放哪了? |
[05:53] | Oh, yeah! Good morning! | 哦 对! 早上好! |
[05:56] | Oh, let me give you a hand there. | 哦 让我帮你一把吧 |
[06:00] | Whoa. Where am I? | 喔 我在哪? |
[06:02] | Welcome to the ugrv! | 欢迎来到UGRV! |
[06:04] | The wha? | 什么? |
[06:06] | The Uncle Grandpa recreational vehicle. | 天才叔公娱乐用载具 |
[06:09] | Oh, cool! My dad lives in a van, too! | 哦 太帅了! 我爸爸也住在面包车里! |
[06:12] | Did you used to be a rock star? | 你原来是个摇滚明星吗? |
[06:14] | I’m still a rock star, kid. | 我仍然是个摇滚明星 小子 |
[06:16] | Hey, Steven, I’ll give you the tour! | 嘿 史蒂文 我带你参观一下吧! |
[06:18] | Wow! It’s huge! You could fit a million vans in here! | 喔! 这里真是大! 你能塞下一百万面包车了! |
[06:22] | Actually, it’s more like 40 or 50 vans. | 实际上 更像是40到50辆吧 |
[06:25] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[06:43] | Oh, hey. It’s just me, Pizza Steve | 哦 嘿 是我 批萨史蒂夫 |
[06:47] | just the coolest and tastiest Steve who ever lived. | 有史以来最酷和最美味的史蒂夫 |
[06:51] | Hi, Pizza Steve! I’m a Steve, too | 嗨 批萨史蒂夫! 我也是个史蒂夫 |
[06:54] | Steven Universe. | 史蒂文·宇宙 |
[06:55] | Steven Universe? | 史蒂文·宇宙? |
[06:58] | Come on, Uncle g. I’ve got two rules | 来啊 天才叔公 我有两个规矩 |
[07:01] | no more than 40 or 50 vans | 不要有超过40到50辆面包车 |
[07:04] | and only one Steve allowed! | 还有只允许一个史蒂夫存在! |
[07:06] | Yeah, but this Steven is special. | 对啊 但这个史蒂文很特别 |
[07:09] | Yeah! He’s a Crystal Gem! | 没错! 他是个水晶战士! |
[07:12] | Good morning, Mr. Gus. | 早上好 嘎斯先生 |
[07:13] | What’s up, Uncle Grandpa? | 怎么样 天才叔公? |
[07:15] | Whoa! Mr. Gus! How do you know about me? | 喔! 嘎斯先生! 你怎么知道我的? |
[07:18] | I have a comprehensive knowledge | 我对平行宇宙中的所有魔法居民 |
[07:20] | of all magical denizens of the multiverse. | 有着非常丰富的认知 |
[07:23] | I know all about The Crystal Gems. | 我知道水晶战士们的一切 |
[07:26] | Come here, man. Check this out. | 过来吧 兄弟 看看这个 |
[07:27] | 秘密 | |
[07:28] | I even made my own gemsona. | 我甚至有自己的宝石角色 |
[07:30] | My gem is on my tail, and my weapon is a frying pan. | 我的宝石在尾巴上 而我的武器则是炸锅 |
[07:35] | Nice line work, Mr. Gus! | 线条不错嘛 嘎斯先生! |
[07:38] | That’s really cool, Mr. Gus. | 那很酷啊 嘎斯先生 |
[07:40] | I wish I was as cool as your drawing. | 我希望能像你的画那么酷 |
[07:42] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[07:43] | Steven doesn’t know how to summon his shield. | 史蒂文不知道怎么召唤他的护盾 |
[07:45] | You don’t say? | 是这样啊? |
[07:47] | Oh, that’s simple. Steven’s powers are maternal. | 哦 这很简单 史蒂文的能力源自母亲 |
[07:50] | Control of his gem is based on emotional clarity. | 对他宝石的控制力源自他的情绪状态 |
[07:53] | His shield only comes out | 他的护盾只会在 |
[07:54] | when he’s feeling extreme emotions of | 他产生非常剧烈的情绪… |
[07:56] | hey, Mr. Gus! I fixed your drawing! | 嘿 嘎斯先生! 我改了一下你的画作! |
[07:59] | 嘎斯先生哒忖弹 | |
[07:59] | 更好 | |
[08:00] | Hey! Why didn’t you do that on a new layer?! | 嘿! 你为什么不新建一个图层?! |
[08:04] | Oh, hi, giant realistic flying tiger! | 哦 嗨 巨型逼真飞天虎! |
[08:06] | You got any advice for Steven? | 你有没有什么建议给史蒂文? |
[08:09] | I’m not gonna tell him that. That only works on cats. | 我不会告诉他的 这只对猫科有用 |
[08:12] | Well, now what? | 那么 现在呢? |
[08:14] | We just sit here until something happens. | 我们只用坐在这等待变化吧 |
[08:20] | Something happened! | 天数有变! |
[08:35] | There’s gotta be some way out of here. | 这个地方总会有个出口的 |
[08:37] | We’ll never escape! This is our new home! | 我们永远也逃不出去! 这里就是新家了! |
[08:41] | Pearl, you’re overreacting. | 珍珠 你反应过激了 |
[08:42] | I’m not overreacting! | 我才没反应过激! |
[08:51] | Hey, where’s Steven? | 嘿 史蒂文呢? |
[08:53] | Looking for me, Pizza Steven Universe? | 在找我吗? 批萨·史蒂文·宇宙? |
[08:57] | That’s not my baby! | 那才不是我家宝宝! |
[08:58] | Aw, nice! | 噢 爽! |
[09:00] | Whoa! Hold on! | 喔! 等下! |
[09:01] | Pizza! | 披萨! |
[09:03] | Don’t eat Pizza Steve! | 别吃了批萨史蒂夫啊! |
[09:10] | Okay. I’m ready for this episode to end. | 好吧 我已经做好本集结束的准备了 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you | 我很抱歉不能帮你 |
[09:19] | learn to use your shield, Steven. | 学会使用你的护盾 史蒂文 |
[09:21] | It’s okay, Uncle Grandpa. | 没关系 天才叔公 |
[09:23] | I had a lot of fun today. | 我今天过得非常开心 |
[09:24] | Steven! Get away from that man! | 史蒂文! 离开那个人! |
[09:27] | He’s a monster! | 他是个禽兽! |
[09:30] | Hey, cut it out, guys! | 嘿 别这样 伙计们! |
[09:31] | He’s down enough already! | 他已经很不容易了! |
[09:33] | Oh, good morning! | 噢 早上好! |
[09:38] | That smarts. | 那很聪明 |
[09:40] | Finish him! | 干掉他! |
[09:40] | “finish him”为”真人快打”中发动终结技时的台词 | |
[09:42] | No! Don’t hurt him! | 不! 别伤害他! |
[09:45] | Stoooop! | 住手~! |
[09:55] | I did it, Uncle Grandpa! | 我做到了 天才叔公! |
[09:57] | I really did it! | 我真的做到了! |
[09:59] | Yay! | 耶! |
[09:59] | Protecting him activated Steven’s powers?! | 保护他激活了史蒂文的能力?! |
[10:03] | He must really care about this stranger. | 他肯定非常关心这个陌生人 |
[10:04] | I hope he didn’t care about that Pizza. | 我希望他不关心那块披萨 |
[10:07] | Listen! It was a big, weird surprise | 听着! 今天天才叔公的出现 |
[10:09] | when Uncle Grandpa showed up here today. | 是个非常荒诞的意外 |
[10:11] | We’ve never met anyone like Uncle Grandpa. | 我们从没见过像天才叔公的人 |
[10:14] | But you can’t just attack people you don’t understand. | 但你不能随便攻击你不能理解的人 |
[10:18] | You have to stick up for them | 你一样要支持他们 |
[10:19] | and listen to what they have to say. | 并倾听他们的言语 |
[10:21] | You guys always do that for me. | 你们一直是这么对我的 |
[10:23] | Steven, you’re right. | 史蒂文 你是对的 |
[10:25] | How could I be so blind?! | 我怎么就是个狗眼啊?! |
[10:28] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉啊! |
[10:31] | I also apologize for Pearl. | 我也为珍珠感到抱歉 |
[10:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:34] | You’ve taught us a valuable lesson, Uncle Grandpa. | 你给了我们非常有价值的一课 天才叔公 |
[10:36] | Welp, I think my work here is done. | 好吧 我认为我的工作完成了 |
[10:41] | Byebye! | 再见! |
[10:45] | Remember, kids | 记住 孩子们 |
[10:46] | don’t be afraid to be superweird. | 不要害怕自己是个怪异的人 |
[10:49] | Steven and I have got your back. | 史蒂文和我会支持你的 |
[10:51] | See with eyes unclouded by hate | 用看透仇恨的眼光观察世界 |
[10:51] | “See with eyes unclouded by hate”出自”幽灵公主” | |
[10:53] | and always remember to say… | 并且要永远记得说… |
[10:55] | “Good morning!” | “早安!” |
[10:59] | Boy, that sure makes my eyes hurt. | 天 这真是辣眼睛啊 |
[11:01] | Now let’s see here. | 现在让我们看看 |
[11:02] | Dexter和Dee Dee出自”Dexter’s Laboratory” Blossom Bubbles和Buttercup出自”The Powerpuff Girls” | |
[11:04] | Ed Edd和Eddy出自”Ed Edd n’Eddy” Billy和Mandy出自”The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy” Mac出自”Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends” Juniper出自”The Life and Times of Juniper Lee” | |
[11:06] | Swat Kats出自”SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron” Flapjack出自”The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack” Finn出自”Adventure Time” | |
[11:08] | Ah, Steven! | 啊 史蒂文! |
[11:08] | Now who’s next? | 现在 下一个是谁? |
[11:09] | Clarence出自”Clarence” |