时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:02] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:03] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:08] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:11] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:15] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:16] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:17] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:18] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:20] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | 衬衫俱乐部 | |
[00:26] | presisco | |
[00:26] | presisco/Husky | |
[00:26] | presisco | |
[00:26] | presisco | |
[00:49] | Pearl?! | 珍珠?! |
[00:51] | Amethyst?! | 紫晶?! |
[00:52] | Garnet?! | 石榴?! |
[00:54] | 地上的家具与说明书源自宜家; 珍珠拼了一集都没完工, 说多了都是泪啊 | |
[00:54] | You don’t have to yell, Steven. We’re right here. | 你不用喊, 史蒂文, 我们就在这 |
[00:57] | I know, but I finished this drawing, | 我知道, 但我完成了这幅画 |
[00:59] | and I wanted to show it to you. | 我非常想给你们看 |
[01:00] | Oh! Uh, of course. | 哦! 呃, 没问题 |
[01:03] | All right! | 好的! |
[01:05] | Ha ha! Guitar Dad teaches you guitar! | 哈哈! 吉他老爸教你弹吉他! |
[01:09] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[01:10] | It’s my dad! | 那是我爸爸! |
[01:11] | He’s going to start teaching guitar lessons, | 他要开设吉他课程, |
[01:13] | and he made me his P.R. department. | 就任命我为公关人员 |
[01:15] | What’s that stuff in his mouth? | 他嘴里的是什么? |
[01:17] | Those are his teeth. | 那是他的牙齿 |
[01:18] | What are the lightning bolts for? | 这些闪电有什么意义? |
[01:20] | Uh…well, I-I was trying to show | 呃…其实, 我-我只是想表现 |
[01:22] | I was trying to show that dad really rocks on the guitar, and … | 我想表现出我爸爸吉他弹得非常牛, 然后… |
[01:25] | Then there should be rocks falling out of the guitar. | 那应该有牛从吉他里往外掉啊 |
[01:28] | I hear what you’re saying, but it’s too late for notes. | 我懂你的意思, 但现在已经来不及了 |
[01:31] | This is permanent marker. | 我用的擦不掉的马克笔 |
[01:35] | What’s that cute flyer for, Steven? | 这个可爱的传单讲的是什么, 史蒂文? |
[01:37] | It’s for my dad! He’ll teach you guitar. | 这个是给我爸做的! 他能教你吉他 |
[01:40] | You guys want to sign up? My dad’s really good! | 你们要报名吗? 我爸爸弹得非常好! |
[01:42] | Maybe I’ll stop by and check it out. | 也许我会去看一下 |
[01:44] | Here, let me give you a flyer and … | 这里, 我给你个传单, 然后… |
[01:50] | Welcome to the big donut! | 欢迎光临甜甜圈店! |
[01:52] | Hey, Buck! | 嘿, 巴克! |
[01:52] | Oh! What? Buck, Buck, Bu-u-u-u-ck! | 哦! 什么? 巴-巴-巴啊啊啊克! |
[01:56] | What’s going on, man? | 过得怎么样, 兄弟? |
[01:57] | What can we get for you today? | 你想来点儿什么? |
[02:04] | Can I get a caprese salad? | 我能来份卡普里沙拉吗? |
[02:06] | Oh, sorry, Buck, | 哦, 对不起, 巴克 |
[02:07] | we only serve don… | 我们只提供甜… |
[02:08] | Do-nut worry, Buck! | 甜而无忧, 巴克! |
[02:09] | I’ll whip you up a salad …no sweat! | 我会为你现做的…毫无压力! |
[02:11] | I’ll be right back! | 我马上就回来! |
[02:12] | Lars, we don’t even have vegetables here! | 拉尔斯, 我们这儿连蔬菜都没有! |
[02:17] | what’s a Guitar Dad? | 吉他老爸是什么? |
[02:19] | Like my flyer? It’s for my dad! | 喜欢我的传单吗? 那是我爸爸! |
[02:21] | He’ll teach you guitar! | 他能教你弹吉他! |
[02:23] | Here, take one of these with you! | 给, 拿一张吧! |
[02:25] | Actually, just wear it! | 不如直接穿上! |
[02:30] | Are you ticklish? | 你怕痒吗? |
[02:31] | This would make a rad shirt, man. | 这个做成衬衫会超炫的, 伙计 |
[02:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:34] | Yeah! Let’s make your flyer into T-shirts! | 没错! 咱们来把传单做成T恤吧! |
[02:37] | Oh, man!My dad would love that! | 哦, 伙计! 我爸爸肯定会喜欢! |
[02:39] | Gimme five on it. | 来击个掌 |
[02:42] | Oh, you missed. | 哦, 你错位了 |
[02:44] | I think it’s swell you’re returning to the family business, son! | 你能接手家族事业真是太好了, 儿子! |
[02:47] | Gonna help the old man get re-elected again, eh? | 打算帮助你爸再次继任吗? |
[02:49] | Aw, son! | 啊, 好儿子! |
[02:52] | It’s not for campaign stuff, dad. | 我不是为了竞选, 爸爸 |
[02:54] | Steven and I are making art. | 史蒂文和我在创作艺术 |
[02:57] | Art! | 艺术! |
[02:58] | Art, huh?I don’t understand it myself, | 艺术吗? 我自己不是很了解, |
[03:01] | but a boy’s got to have interests and ambitions! | 但作为男孩必须要有爱好和抱负! |
[03:06] | This stuff can be used to make T-shirts? | 这些东西能用来制作T恤? |
[03:08] | Oh, yeah, I’ve got all the | 哦, 没错, 我有所有 |
[03:10] | latest, state-of-the-art screen-printing equipment | 最前沿, 最先进的丝网印刷设备 |
[03:12] | from years of campaigning and other some-such mayorly things. | 这可是多年竞选和市长事务的积累 |
[03:14] | 左侧标语Read My Lips: No New Faxes出自美国总统乔治·布什 | |
[03:17] | 此处的活动源自动物之森·New Leaf, 其中玩家所扮演的市长无论是多小的事都会进行庆祝 | |
[03:17] | Like this week, I’m commemorating a bench! | 像这周, 我要为一个长椅进行纪念活动! |
[03:20] | “Welcome to…’Bench’ City”? Thrifty! | “欢迎来到…’长椅’ 市” ? 真够节俭! |
[03:25] | Dad, you can’t use this! | 爸爸, 你不能这么搞! |
[03:27] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[03:28] | You know, I got to “gank dat” youth vote, boyeeee! | 你知道的, 我得Gank年轻人的选票, 帅锅! |
[03:32] | Dad, stop. | 爸爸, 别这样 |
[03:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[03:36] | What have you got there? | 你拿的是什么? |
[03:40] | I haven’t seen this in years! | 我已经很多年没看过这个了! |
[03:42] | Remember when you drew this, Buck? | 还记得你画这个的时候吗, 巴克? |
[03:45] | Montessori指著名幼儿教育家玛利亚·蒙台梭利所建立的专门针对难以融入平常课堂的孩子的学校 | |
[03:45] | You couldn’t wait to show it off to all your little montessori friends. | 你急着要将它展示给你好动的小朋友们 |
[03:49] | Okay, dad! Thanks for all your help. See you later! Bye. | 好吧, 爸爸! 谢谢你的帮助, 再见! |
[03:51] | All right, kids! | 好吧, 孩子! |
[03:52] | I mean, peace in the Middle East, Holmes! | 我是说, 中东和平, 霍姆斯! |
[03:52] | peace in the Middle East出自美国总统吉米·卡特 | |
[03:56] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[03:58] | Let’s just get started already. | 让我们赶紧开始吧 |
[04:18] | Swag. | 叼 |
[04:19] | Now everyone’s gonna want lessons from dad! | 现在所有人都会想去找爸爸上课了! |
[04:21] | This is bigger than your dad, Steven. | 这不止关于你爸爸, 史蒂文 |
[04:23] | It’s art. | 这是艺术 |
[04:24] | And it’s gonna flood the public consciousness. | 这将会在公众间刮起一场旋风 |
[04:27] | Well, let’s start handing them out! | 那么, 让我们赶快散发吧! |
[04:29] | Too simple. | 图森破 |
[04:30] | We need to get controversial. | 我们得引起话题 |
[04:31] | We need to create …Boom! … a scene. | 我们得搞个…BOOM! …大新闻 |
[04:35] | Scanning for targets. | 搜寻目标 |
[04:37] | T-shirt cannon loaded and ready! | T恤大炮已装填待命! |
[04:43] | Sour Cream sighted! | 发现酸奶油! |
[04:48] | Get ready! Take aim! | 准备! 瞄准! |
[04:50] | And.. | 然后… |
[04:55] | What in the world? | 发生了什么? |
[04:58] | This is the coolest thing I’ve ever been hit in the head with! | 这真是打到我头上的最酷的东西! |
[05:02] | Ronaldo spotted.Take aim! | 发现罗纳多, 瞄准! |
[05:06] | Whoa! What the heck?!Huh? | 喔! 搞毛? ! 呃? |
[05:10] | Whoa! Weird! | 喔! 怪! |
[05:12] | Some kind of extra terrestrial space dad guitar shirt? | 某种外星老爹吉他衬衫? |
[05:16] | So, you’ve finally decided to make first contact, huh? | 所以, 你们总算决定要进行首次接触了? |
[05:20] | Where are you?! | 你们在哪? ! |
[05:23] | Lars sighted.Take aim! | 发现拉尔斯, 瞄准! |
[05:28] | What the…What is this garbage? | 搞毛… 这是什么渣渣? |
[05:32] | Buck made this? | 巴克干的? |
[05:36] | This is hilarious! Thanks, Buck! | 这真是有趣! 谢谢, 巴克! |
[05:40] | Cheers! | 干杯! |
[05:43] | Buck, this was such a good idea! | 巴克, 这可真是个好主意啊! |
[05:45] | I don’t know why we didn’t collaborate on a project sooner! | 我不知道为什么我们不早点合作! |
[05:48] | This will make my dad so happy! | 这会让我爸非常高兴的! |
[05:50] | I can’t wait to see the look on his face when I stop by later. | 我等不及要路过他那里看看表情了 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Should be good for a laugh. | 没错, 肯定能用来开心一下 |
[05:56] | Huh? Why would it be good for a … | 哈? 为什么这么说…. |
[05:58] | Girl! Check out my new shirt! | 妹子! 来看看我的新衬衫! |
[06:01] | It’s really cute! | 这太可爱了! |
[06:03] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪搞的? |
[06:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:04] | It just landed in front of me when I was out walking. | 我在外面散步时它直接掉到我的面前 |
[06:07] | Well, if I were you, | 不过, 换做我的话, |
[06:08] | I wouldn’t wear some random shirt that just fell out of the sky. | 我可不会什么穿从天而降的奇怪衬衫 |
[06:11] | What if there were bugs in it? | 万一衣服里有虫子呢? |
[06:13] | Relax! Who cares where it came from? | 放松点! 谁在乎是从哪来的? |
[06:16] | This shirt is the funniest thing I’ve seen in my life! | 这衬衫是我见过的最好笑的东西! |
[06:19] | Looks like our shirt has a really good buzz going. | 看来我们的衬衫非常的流行啊 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but I think they think it’s a joke. | 没错, 但我认为他们把它当笑话了 |
[06:26] | The only thing that’s important | 真正重要的是 |
[06:27] | is that they’re talking about it. | 人们在谈论它 |
[06:29] | That’s how real art works. | 真正的艺术都这样 |
[06:31] | Oh, well, I-I guess you’re right. | 哦, 那么, 我-我想你是对的 |
[06:34] | Uh, how’s this? | 额, 这样呢? |
[06:36] | Ha ha ha. So bad. | 哈哈哈, 太搓了 |
[06:38] | Okay! Let’s get started with the first lesson! | 好吧! 让我们开始第一课! |
[06:41] | Have a seat and grab a… | 坐下来拿把… |
[06:42] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[06:43] | Oh, uh, I guess he got an important text or something. | 哦, 呃, 我猜他可能收到了重要的短信之类的 |
[06:47] | How’s it been going today? | 今天怎么样? |
[06:48] | Really great! | 非常好! |
[06:49] | Lots of people have been coming by, thanks to your T-shirts, little guy. | 很多人都来这里了, 多亏你的T恤, 小子 |
[06:53] | That’s great, dad! | 非常棒, 爸爸! |
[06:54] | I’m really glad I could help … | 我很高兴能帮上忙… |
[06:56] | Yoo-hoo! Guitar Dad! | 呦-吼! 吉他老爹! |
[06:57] | I just wanted to say I think you’re wonderful and hilarious! | 我觉得你很棒还很搞笑! |
[07:01] | Uh… thank you? | 呃…谢谢? |
[07:05] | That’s kind of strange. | 这有点怪了 |
[07:06] | What is? | 怎么? |
[07:07] | Well, lots of people have stopped by, but no one’s taken a lesson yet. | 虽然有很多人来这里, 没一个人想要上课的 |
[07:11] | What? Really?! | 什么? 真的? ! |
[07:13] | Ah, maybe they’re just checking out the scene | 啊, 也许他们只是来看看环境 |
[07:15] | before they come back to get a real lesson! | 之后再回来正式上课! |
[07:21] | Buck! | 巴克! |
[07:22] | Hey, there’s my main man. | 嘿, 原来是我最好的朋友 |
[07:24] | The shirts aren’t working, Buck! | 这些衬衫没起作用, 巴克! |
[07:26] | Yeah, they are. People love ’em. | 不, 起作用了, 人们很喜欢 |
[07:28] | But nobody wants guitar lessons from my dad! | 但没人想跟我爸爸学吉他! |
[07:30] | That’s not the point. | 这不是核心 |
[07:32] | What?! Then what is the point? | 什么? ! 那核心是什么? |
[07:34] | The point is, it’s an amazing shirt. | 核心在于, 这是件非常酷的衬衫 |
[07:37] | Aw, my drawing’s not that good. | 嗷, 我才不是什么大佬 |
[07:40] | Yeah, no. It’s terrible. | 没错, 你画的太烂了 |
[07:42] | What?! | 啊? ! |
[07:43] | That’s what’s so great about it. | 这也是它如此出色的原因 |
[07:45] | Your work is so naive. | 你的作品如此的幼稚 |
[07:46] | You really love your dad. It’s funny. | 你非常爱你爸爸, 这很有趣 |
[07:49] | I…I don’t want to make these shirts anymore. | 我…我不想再制造这些衬衫了 |
[07:52] | Too bad, Steven. | 很抱歉, 史蒂文 |
[07:54] | It’s so current, you can’t stop it. | 这已经是潮流了, 你无法阻止 |
[07:56] | I’m a taste maker, | 我是潮流制造者, |
[07:57] | and I’m gonna keep making tastes… | 而我会不停地制造潮流… |
[08:00] | forever. | 永远如此 |
[08:01] | Forever? | 永远? |
[08:02] | Well, forever, after I go to my dad’s lame bench commemoration. | 当然, 是在我爸非常逊的长椅庆典之后了 |
[08:06] | Peace. | 再见 |
[08:11] | Garnet! Pearl! Amethyst! | 石榴! 珍珠! 紫晶! |
[08:14] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[08:14] | What is it?! | 怎么了? ! |
[08:15] | Whoa, where’s the fire?! | 喔, 哪着火了? ! |
[08:16] | It’s an emergency! | 是紧急情况! |
[08:17] | You have to help me get rid of all the shirts | 你们得帮我解决掉所有的衬衫 |
[08:19] | and stop Buck from making more! | 并阻止巴克制造更多的出来! |
[08:21] | Have the shirts come to life | 衬衫有了生命 |
[08:22] | and possessed the bodies of their wearers? | 并占据了穿着者的身体吗? |
[08:24] | No, they just … | 不, 它们只是… |
[08:25] | Are people catching on fire when they put on the magic shirts? | 人们在穿上魔幻衬衫后着火了? |
[08:28] | No, no, th-they’re just … | 不, 不, 它-它们只是… |
[08:30] | Are the shirts destroying the wearers’ wills | 衬衫是不是摧毁了穿着者 |
[08:31] | to continue on in this mortal coil, | 继续生活下去的意念, |
[08:33] | thereby shutting down Beach City?! | 然后停摆了沙滩市? ! |
[08:35] | No!! | 不! ! |
[08:36] | They’re… They’re just | 它们…它们只是 |
[08:38] | using my art in a way I don’t agree with. | 以我不赞同的方式使用了我的作品 |
[08:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:42] | Eh, we’ll pass. | 呃, 我们无能为力 |
[08:43] | What?! But…But, I really need your help! | 什么? ! 但…但, 我真的非常需要你们的帮助! |
[08:47] | Steven, this sounds like a very abstract problem. | 史蒂文, 这听起来像是个非常抽象的问题 |
[08:50] | It’s not something we can punch. | 这是那种我们没法揍的问题 |
[08:52] | You must learn to help yourself. | 你必须学会帮助自己 |
[08:54] | That’s how you become stronger. | 这样你才能变强 |
[08:56] | – Good point, good point.- Oh, absolutely. | 说得好-哦, 当然 |
[08:58] | But! | 但! |
[08:59] | You’ll figure something out, Steven! | 你能解决的, 史蒂文! |
[09:01] | Yes, why not dust off those conflict-resolution skills! | 没错, 为什么不尝试一下冲突消解! |
[09:05] | Let your problem be known. | 让他人了解你的问题 |
[09:06] | Then you can work towards an understanding. | 然后你就有能力达成和解 |
[09:09] | 史蒂文的话源自影视作品中常见的疯狂科学家的惯用语 | |
[09:09] | Oh, I’ll make him understand | 哦, 我会让他明白的 |
[09:13] | I’ll make them all understand! | 我会让他们都明白的的! |
[09:16] | Eh, he’ll be fine. | 呃, 他不会有事的 |
[09:18] | Okay. Is everyone here? | 好吧, 所有人都在吗? |
[09:22] | Hello! I was supposed to write a speech to, | 大家好! 我本该写个演讲稿来, |
[09:26] | um, commemorate this,uh, new bench. | 嗯, 庆祝这个, 呃, 新的长椅 |
[09:30] | But what had happened was I ran out of printer ink in my | 但不幸的是我用光了 |
[09:33] | printer that I keep at home. | 我家中的打印机的墨 |
[09:36] | So, I went to the store and wouldn’t you know it? | 所以, 我前去商店, 你们猜怎么着? |
[09:38] | 此处场景源自臭名昭著的钟楼狙击手查尔斯·惠特曼 | |
[09:38] | They didn’t carry the brand I was looking for, so… | 商店没有我要的牌子, 所以… |
[09:42] | Bye! | 再见! |
[09:42] | …I called up a buddy of mine who | …我打电话给我的一个朋友 |
[09:43] | own me a… few political favors, and he wasn’t home! | 他刚好欠我一点…政务上的人情, 但他却不在家! |
[09:49] | Look out! | 小心! |
[09:51] | No! | 不! |
[09:58] | I’ve been… shirt! | 我被…衫击了! |
[10:13] | Buck… | 巴克… |
[10:17] | did you make this? | 是你做的吗? |
[10:20] | This shirt is genius! | 这个衬衫太牛了! |
[10:23] | This is way funnier than Guitar Dad! | 这可比吉他老爸滑稽多了! |
[10:30] | This bench is actually pretty comfortable. | 这个长椅没想到相当舒服 |
[10:35] | Anyone else stop by for lessons today? | 今天有人来听课吗? |
[10:38] | So far, no, but, I’m sure it’ll pick up tomorrow! | 目前为止, 没有, 但, 我肯定明天会的! |
[10:41] | Yeah, I’m sure it will. | 没错, 我确定会有的 |
[10:43] | This is for you, by the way. | 这个给你, 顺便说一句 |
[10:44] | This is the last one, so it’s super-limited edition! | 这是最后一件, 所以算是超级限量版! |
[10:48] | Aw, sweet! Thanks, Steven! | 嗷, 太好了! 谢谢, 史蒂文! |
[10:50] | Yo, Steven, just wanted to say, uh, | 呦, 史蒂文, 只是想说, 呃, |
[10:54] | I’m sorry for what I did and uh… | 我对所作所为表示歉意, 然后, 呃… |
[10:57] | It’s okay, Buck. | 这没什么, 巴克 |
[10:59] | You don’t have to say any more than that. | 你不必再多说什么了 |
[11:01] | You’re a cool cat, Steven Universe. | 你是个酷猫, 史蒂文·宇宙 |
[11:04] | Hey, Mister “U.”? | 嘿, U先生? |
[11:05] | You want to take a picture with me or some junk? | 你想和我或者别的东西拍照吗? |
[11:07] | No way, man. | 当然不, 伙计 |
[11:09] | I want a lesson…from Guitar Dad! | 我想和吉他老爸…学吉他! |
[11:13] | 本集标题Shirt Club可能源自著名电影《搏击俱乐部》(Fight Club) |