时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:03] | 弗莱曼工作室 呈现 | |
[00:06] | 沙滩镇不思议出品 | |
[00:09] | Beach City–a sleepy seaside town. | 沙滩镇 一个沉睡着的海边小镇 |
[00:12] | From far away, it looks ordinary, | 从远处看 似乎十分平静 |
[00:15] | but take a closer look, | 但仔细看 |
[00:16] | and you’ll start to notice the cracks in the facade. | 你会注意到其中大有奥妙 |
[00:21] | 背景音乐与U2B著名病毒MV”Never Gonna Give You Up”的前奏相同 | |
[00:23] | My name is– | 我是… |
[00:25] | uh… | 呃… |
[00:27] | My name is Ronaldo. | 吾名为罗尔纳多 |
[00:29] | For years, I’ve run a blog called “keep Beach City weird.” | 这些年来 我一直在经营名为”沙滩镇不思议”的博客 |
[00:33] | My mission–keep Beach City weird! | 我的任务: 让沙滩镇”不思议”! |
[00:36] | And also to expose the truth. | 以及揭露不为人知的真相 |
[00:37] | 也许怀孕了? | |
[00:37] | 此处风格影射好莱坞狗仔佩雷斯·希尔顿惯用的网站与图片编辑风格 | |
[00:39] | Most people choose to ignore my mind-blowing revelations. | 大多数人选择忽视我的劲爆性揭露 |
[00:39] | 此处布景致敬著名脱口秀”蕨间访谈” | |
[00:43] | But no one could deny it when the truth | 但没人能否认真相 |
[00:47] | was pointing right in the town’s collective face. | 尤其当真相糊了小镇居民一脸时 |
[00:51] | 真实影像 | |
[00:52] | It’s an invasion! | 外星人入侵! |
[00:54] | Look at that thing! It’s right there! | 看那玩意! 就在那! |
[00:57] | Beach City needed to be saved. | 沙滩镇需要被拯救 |
[01:00] | But from what? | 但威胁是什么? |
[01:02] | Duhm! Duhm! Duhm! | 咚-咚-咚 |
[01:09] | 关于最危险的木板路的真相 | |
[01:11] | KBCW博客倾情制作 纪录片 | |
[01:11] | 千万不要学Ronaldo使用的标题字体哦! 这种字体在三流剪辑爱好者手里已经用烂了 | |
[01:12] | Eh, I was just cleaning up some fish for a very big order | 呃…当时我在为一个大单子洗鱼 |
[01:14] | 法奶奶 当地个体户 | |
[01:16] | when it happened. | 突然那发生了 |
[01:17] | I felt this very peculiar rumbling, | 我听到了很奇怪的隆隆声 |
[01:19] | like, “boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom!” | 像这样… |
[01:23] | And then a sonic boom! | 然后突然特别大的一声”BOOM”! |
[01:25] | And the fish I was preparing | 然后我准备的鱼 |
[01:26] | flew up into the air and fell on the ground. | 飞到了空中 又掉到了地上 |
[01:29] | 重现 | |
[01:31] | I ran outside and saw | 我跑到外面 看见 |
[01:32] | this great big thing in the sky. | 天上有一个大东西 |
[01:34] | The town was under attack! | 小镇当时正遭受攻击! |
[01:37] | What is this for, again? | 再说一遍这是什么来着? |
[01:38] | It’s a web-sclusive for my bl– | 这是”网家”视频 用于我的博– |
[01:40] | oh. Uh, yes. That day was crazy. | 哦 呃 对了! 那天简直是世界末日 |
[01:40] | 佩迪 薯条店店员 | |
[01:42] | The mayor said–Were you scared?! | 市长说-你害怕吗? |
[01:44] | What?! No! | 蛤? 怎么可能! |
[01:46] | I wasn’t–I was just concerned | 我并不-我只是担心 |
[01:48] | that something bad would happen to the shop. | 商店会发生不太好的事而已 |
[01:50] | So you cried a lot? | 所以你哭了个惨? |
[01:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我只能说-无可奉告! |
[01:53] | Let it go! | 快放手啊! |
[01:53] | 真实影像 | |
[01:55] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不- |
[01:57] | Please, no! | 求求你-! |
[01:59] | I was under a lot of stress at the time! | 我当时可是承受着巨大的压力呢! |
[02:02] | Aww. Hey. | 噢~嘿 |
[02:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:05] | I’m here for you, bro. | 我永远支持你 老弟 |
[02:07] | I’m fine! Let me go! | 我很好! 放开我! |
[02:09] | You can’t make up drama this good! | 这么感人的一幕怎么可能是编的呢! |
[02:12] | With the space hand closing in | 随着一个太空巨掌接近 |
[02:12] | 真实影像 | |
[02:13] | for a high-five of the third kind, | 进行第三类接触什么的 |
[02:13] | Ronaldo的话致敬著名科幻电影”第三类接触” | |
[02:15] | we fled the town. | 我们逃离了小镇 |
[02:17] | But then, just as mysteriously as the space hand appeared, | 但接着 就像太空巨掌神秘的出现 |
[02:20] | it exploded into an explosion. | 它爆炸成一场爆炸了 |
[02:23] | What in blue blazes was that?! | 那蓝色火团是什么?! |
[02:25] | I think it was an explosion. | 看起来是爆炸 |
[02:27] | Unbelievable. | 我了个去! |
[02:28] | I missed it! | 我居然没看见! |
[02:30] | There’s no actual footage | 并没有真实影像 |
[02:31] | of the giant hand thing crashing into the beach, | 展示太空巨掌坠毁在沙滩上 |
[02:34] | but here’s a little re-enactment for you. | 但这里有个重现视频给你 |
[02:37] | 重现 | |
[02:41] | Ouch. Ouch, ouch, ouch. | 疼疼疼疼 |
[02:43] | Aaah! My hand! Aah– | 啊~我的手! 啊- |
[02:45] | Beach City was saved. | 沙滩镇得救了 |
[02:47] | But by whom? | 但是谁是幕后英雄? |
[02:49] | 珊迪 恐怖电影爱好者 | |
[02:49] | Miss! Huh? | 女士!-蛤? |
[02:51] | Who do you think saved Beach City | 你认为是谁拯救了沙滩镇 |
[02:53] | from the giant hand craft? | 解决了太空巨掌? |
[02:54] | Oh. Hey, Ronaldo. | 哦. 嘿 罗尔纳多 |
[02:57] | Wait. A–are you filming? | 等等. 这是-你在录像吗? |
[02:58] | Please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[03:00] | Oh. Okay. Um, yeah, sure. | 哦. 好吧. 呃 当然 |
[03:02] | Who saved us? | 谁拯救了我们? |
[03:04] | Um, well, wasn’t it Steven’s…Family? | 呃 好吧 难道不是史蒂文…的家人? |
[03:07] | I-I think they pretty much keep to themselves. | 我-我认为她们不喜欢与人接触 |
[03:09] | Steven says they protect the planet and the human race | 史蒂文说她们在保护地球与人类 |
[03:11] | And that they have magic powers. | 而且她们有魔力 |
[03:14] | It sounds hard to believe, | 这听起来难以置信 |
[03:15] | but I’ve seen some pretty wild stuff. | 但我看到过不少疯狂的事 |
[03:17] | 奇奇 披萨家嗣女 | |
[03:17] | Once, they made us hamburgers, | 一次 她们为我们做了汉堡包 |
[03:19] | and we were having a pretty good time. | 我们相处的很愉快 |
[03:21] | But then we were attacked by a huge creature. | 但接着我们遭到一个巨大生物的攻击 |
[03:24] | Hey! You making a movie? | 嘿! 你在拍电影吗? |
[03:24] | 珍妮 令人生畏的小姑娘 | |
[03:26] | Oh, let him be. | 哦 别打扰他 |
[03:27] | It’s a docu-web-umentary about The Crystal Gems. | 这是关于宝石战队的”网录片” |
[03:30] | They are c-ra-zy. | 她们疯! 了! |
[03:33] | One of them tried to knock me in the face. | 她们中的一个还差点打到我脸 |
[03:35] | I ain’t mad, though. | 但我并不生她们的气 |
[03:37] | Mayor Dewey, who do you think | 杜威市长 您认为是谁 |
[03:37] | 杜威市长 杜威市长 | |
[03:39] | saved Beach City from the hand craft? | 将沙滩市从巨掌下拯救 |
[03:41] | Why, young man, I credit the voters | 什么? 年轻人 我将此归功于选民们 |
[03:43] | with saving Beach City. | 是他们拯救了沙滩市 |
[03:45] | My constituents know they’ve elected a mayor | 我的选民们知道他们任命了 |
[03:47] | whom they can trust to– | 可以信赖的市长 |
[03:48] | huh? No, I’m talking about The Crystal Gems. | 啊? 不 我是指水晶战士 |
[03:50] | W-why? | 为-为什么? |
[03:52] | Well, I’m covering the story. | 我在报道一个故事 |
[03:53] | Cover-up?! What cover-up?! | 遮掩?! 什么遮掩?! |
[03:55] | But, mayor–security! | 但 市长-保安! |
[03:57] | H-hey! You can’t suppress the truth! | 嘿! 你掩盖不了真相! |
[04:00] | Obviously, The Crystal Gems were involved, | 显然 水晶战士背景复杂 |
[04:03] | even at the highest levels of local government. | 甚至与政府最高层有一腿 |
[04:07] | I decided to go to the source. | 我决定追根溯源 |
[04:09] | Right now, I’m standi– | 现在 我站在- |
[04:12] | Speak up! | 大声点! |
[04:13] | Right now, I’m standing directly below | 现在 我就站在 |
[04:16] | the fortress of The Crystal Gems! | 水晶战士的城堡下! |
[04:19] | I am now going to attempt to make contact | 我将尝试进行接触 |
[04:22] | with the mysterious, reclusive, and– | 神秘 隐蔽和- |
[04:26] | aah! Hi, Ronaldo. | 啊! 嗨 罗尔纳多 |
[04:27] | Uh, hi, peedee. Is that a camera? | 呃 嗨 佩迪. 那是个相机? |
[04:29] | Yeah. We’re making a movie about– | 对. 我们在做一部影片 关于- |
[04:31] | it’s an investigative report, shot camera vérité. | 这是一部调查报告 纪实摄影 |
[04:35] | Cool! | 酷! |
[04:37] | So…Want to participate in a groundbreaking interview? | 那么…想参与惊天大采访吗? |
[04:42] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[04:43] | Only if you… | 除非你肯… |
[04:45] | Participate in a glass of fresh-squeezed lemonade! | 参与一杯鲜榨柠檬汁! |
[04:50] | Ohhh. That giant hand? | 噢~. 那个巨掌? |
[04:50] | 史蒂文 热情的主人 | |
[04:53] | It was a spaceship coming to get us. | 那是一个来抓我们的太空船 |
[04:55] | Us?! I knew it! | 我们?! 我就知道! |
[04:57] | Steven, we know too much! | 史蒂文 我们知道的太多了! |
[04:59] | No, not us us. | 不 不是”我们” |
[05:01] | I-I meant me and The Crystal Gems. | 我是指我和水晶战士 |
[05:03] | Wait. So the hand wasn’t here to snatch up humans | 等等. 所以巨掌并不是来抓人 |
[05:05] | for a human zoo? | 组建人类动物园? |
[05:05] | Ronaldo立Flag的水平真是超一流啊 | |
[05:07] | Or interfere with our subsidized Beach City wind farm? | 或者干预我们有补贴的沙滩市风力电厂? |
[05:09] | Or thaw the cryogenically frozen pets of the one percent?! | 或者解冻”1%”的冷冻宠物 |
[05:13] | Uh…No, I’m pretty sure | 呃…不 我很确定 |
[05:15] | it came to Beach City for me and The Crystal Gems. | 它来沙滩市是为了我和水晶战士 |
[05:18] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:20] | So if you and The Crystal Gems weren’t here, | 所以如果你和水晶战士不在这 |
[05:23] | we wouldn’t have been attacked by the giant hand? | 我们就不会被巨掌攻击了? |
[05:27] | Ohh. Definitely not. | 噢. 肯定不会 |
[05:30] | And there it was. | 当! 当! 当! |
[05:32] | The Crystal Gems weren’t saving us. | 水晶战士并没有拯救我们 |
[05:35] | They were putting us in danger. | 她们令我们处于危险之中 |
[05:37] | I felt I had no choice | 我感到别无选择 |
[05:39] | but to lay bare this ugly truth | 只能赤裸裸地将这丑恶的事实 |
[05:42] | to the unwitting citizens of Beach City. | 展现给不知情的沙滩镇居民 |
[05:45] | : Ma’am! | 女士! |
[05:46] | Are you aware that The Crystal Gems | 你知道水晶战士 |
[05:48] | not only saved the town | 不仅拯救了小镇 |
[05:50] | but also caused the invasion in the first place? | 但同时也是导致入侵的原因? |
[05:52] | Oh. Well, no more fish are getting knocked out of my hands, | 噢. 嗯…反正再没有鱼从手里滑掉 |
[05:55] | so I’m not complaining. | 所以我没什么好抱怨的 |
[05:57] | Sir! Sir! | 先生! 先生! |
[05:57] | ?????? | 洋葱头 |
[05:58] | How do you feel about The Crystal Gems | 你对水晶战士 |
[06:00] | attracting an onslaught of dangerous space beings? | 吸引危险外星生物袭击的事有什么看法? |
[06:02] | Do you feel safe? | 你感觉安全吗? |
[06:03] | 此处洋葱头的举动影射了很多动画节目中寡言角色在规避对话时的举动 | |
[06:04] | Hey! You can’t keep quiet forever! | 嘿! 你不可能永远保持沉默! |
[06:07] | 爸爸 监制人 | |
[06:07] | How can you possibly go on, knowing that we are under siege | 你怎么能安然生活 明知我们正遭受 |
[06:11] | by forces meant to destroy The Crystal Gems? | 意图打倒水晶战士的力量的围攻? |
[06:14] | How close are you to being done with this project? | 你还有多久完成这个项目? |
[06:17] | Just answer the question, dad! | 回答问题 爸爸! |
[06:19] | I-I guess it’s pretty bad. | 我-我觉得这挺糟心的 |
[06:22] | But what’s a regular guy like me supposed to do about it? | 但像我这样的普通人又能做什么? |
[06:25] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有工作要完成 |
[06:27] | And so do you! Put down that camera! | 而且你也是! 放下相机! |
[06:31] | Everyone was too afraid | 每个人都过于害怕 |
[06:32] | to realize they were actually afraid. | 意识到他们实际上很害怕 |
[06:35] | Beach City needed a hero. | 沙滩镇需要一个英雄 |
[06:38] | And that hero would have to be me. | 而且那个英雄必须是我 |
[06:42] | okay, everything’s ready | OK 都准备好了 |
[06:44] | for our full-on nighttime stealth coverage. | 可以开始我们的夜间潜入活动报道 |
[06:46] | Is it really okay for us to be | 我们这样真的好吗? |
[06:48] | lurking around here like this? | 像这样在这里瞎逛? |
[06:50] | We’re not lurking! We’re investigating! | 我们不是瞎逛! 我们在调查! |
[06:52] | This is a moment of true bravery. | 这是见证勇气的时刻 |
[06:55] | Are you brave like me? | 你像我一样勇敢吗? |
[06:56] | I’m so brave to be doing this. | 我足够勇敢到做这件事 |
[06:58] | Come on! | 快来! |
[06:59] | Aaah! | 啊啊啊! |
[07:02] | Aaaah! | 啊啊啊! |
[07:03] | Stay back, little bro! | 回去 弟弟! |
[07:04] | Race you back to the danger zone. | 比比谁先回到危险区 |
[07:04] | Amethyst的话源自电影”壮志凌云”主题曲 | |
[07:06] | Wait up! Steven! | 等等!-史蒂文! |
[07:08] | Uh, hey, Ronaldo. Hey, peedee. | 呃 嘿 罗尔纳多. 嘿 佩迪 |
[07:10] | You guys should be careful– | 你们应该小心- |
[07:11] | Cut the pleasantries! | 别开玩笑了! |
[07:13] | You’re all a danger to our city! | 你们都是我们市的危险因素! |
[07:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[07:17] | Pearl! Now! | 珍珠! 现在! |
[07:18] | Hohhh, my gosh! What the heck is that?! | 噢 天辣噜! 那是个什么鬼东西?! |
[07:21] | Pearl! Now! | 珍珠! 现在! |
[07:23] | Ha! Aim for the eye! | 哈! 瞄着眼睛! |
[07:24] | Aye-aye, Garnet. | 好的 石榴 |
[07:26] | Where’s Amethyst? | 紫晶在哪? |
[07:27] | Right here! | 在这! |
[07:30] | Let’s finish the job. | 让我们完成这个任务吧! |
[07:32] | This is exactly the kind of thing I’m talking about, Steven! | 这正是我说的 史蒂文! |
[07:35] | But The Crystal Gems are here to help people. | 但水晶战士是来帮助人们的 |
[07:38] | But all the monsters just come here to get you guys | 但所有的怪物只因为你们 |
[07:41] | and then wreck things and put us in danger! | 同时四处破坏 让我们处于危险 |
[07:44] | Beach City would be way safer if you guys weren’t here! | 沙滩市如果没有你们会安全很多! |
[07:46] | 水晶战士 沙滩市没有他们会更安全 | |
[07:48] | Listen, frybo. | 听着 薯条仔 |
[07:49] | Magic beings are indeed drawn to us, | 魔法生物确实是被我们吸引过来的 |
[07:51] | but we were here long before Beach City even existed. | 但我们在沙滩市存在前很久就来了 |
[07:55] | Who cares how long you’ve been here?! | 谁在乎你们呆在这里有多久?! |
[07:57] | Innocent people are in danger | 无辜的人将一直处于危险之中 |
[07:58] | as long as you’re hanging around! | 只要你们还在这里! |
[08:00] | You’re right. I guess we’ll just leave, then. | 你说的对. 我觉得我们还是离开吧. |
[08:03] | Excuse me? Really?! | 等等? 真的?! |
[08:05] | But, Garnet– | 但 石榴- |
[08:06] | put your buts away, Steven. | 别但是了 史蒂文 |
[08:08] | We’re not wanted here, so let’s just leave. | 我们在这里不受欢迎 那么我们就走呗. |
[08:10] | But, Garnet, we’ll have to move all the bubbles. | 但 石榴 我们得搬运所有的泡泡 |
[08:13] | A-and what about Steven’s things? | 而-而且史蒂文的东西呢? |
[08:15] | Man! Ugh. I kind of liked it here. | 天! 我还挺喜欢这的 |
[08:18] | Uh… | 呃… |
[08:19] | Mission accomplished! | 任务完成! |
[08:22] | Uh, you can turn the camera o– | 呃 你可以把摄像机转向- |
[08:24] | ahhhhh. | 啊…. |
[08:24] | 罗尔纳多 成功的纪录片导演 | |
[08:25] | That’s right. I did it. | 恩 是的. 我做到了. |
[08:27] | Thanks to me, the gems are gone forever. | 多亏了我 那些宝石人永远的离开了这个小镇 |
[08:29] | Mm. That’s too bad. | 那真是太在了 |
[08:31] | Now you won’t have anything to blog about anymore. | 现在已没有可以发博客的内容了 |
[08:33] | Come on, dude. I’m trying to finish the movie. | 拜托 兄弟. 我给影片结尾呢 |
[08:35] | Well, this relates to your movie. | 好吧 这和你的影片有关 |
[08:36] | You said it yourself– | 你自己说的 |
[08:38] | the gems cause all the weird stuff in Beach City, | 宝石人是沙滩镇一切奇特事物的源头 |
[08:40] | so now that they’re gone, there’ll be no more weird stuff. | 所以现在他们离开了 也就不会有什么奇怪的东西了. |
[08:43] | No. | 不 |
[08:45] | No! | 不! |
[08:47] | What have I done?! | 我做了什么?! |
[08:49] | What had I done? | 我-做了-什么? |
[08:51] | I done bad. | 我搞砸了 |
[08:53] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个大错 |
[08:59] | This is a matter of weird and death! | 这可是”异死攸关”的大事! |
[09:01] | I’m going…As fast as I can! | 我…不能跑的再快了! |
[09:04] | Crystal gems! You have to stay! | 水晶战士! 你们一定要留下来! |
[09:07] | Every messed-up consequence of your presence | 你们存在导致的每场混乱 |
[09:10] | gives me reason to wake up in the morning! | 是我每天起床的理由! |
[09:12] | Without you, my blog doesn’t stand a chance! | 没有你们 我的博客就毁了! |
[09:15] | I’m too late! What have I done?! | 我太晚了! 我都做了什么?! |
[09:18] | I’ve made Beach City… | 我让沙滩市… |
[09:20] | Normal! | 正常了! |
[09:23] | I’ve broken my promise to the city! | 我打破了我对小镇的誓言! |
[09:27] | And to myself! | 还有对我自己的! |
[09:33] | You’re still here! | 你们还在! |
[09:35] | Please don’t leave! I was wrong! | 求求你别走! 我错了! |
[09:38] | Stay and keep this town weird! | 留下来并继续让这个小镇怪异吧! |
[09:41] | I had no idea | 我完全没有头绪 |
[09:43] | how this Crystal Gem would respond to my plea. | 不知水晶战士会如何回应我的请求 |
[09:46] | The answer will shock you. | 答案你绝对想不到 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢! 谢谢! 谢谢! |
[10:01] | I had skillfully negotiated for the gems to stay. | 我熟练的说服宝石人留下来 |
[10:06] | Perhaps I have a future in… | 也许我以后可以做… |
[10:08] | Intergalactic diplomacy? | 星际外交官? |
[10:12] | In the end, | 最后 |
[10:14] | I suppose the gems really do save Beach City– | 我觉得宝石人们确实拯救了沙滩市 |
[10:17] | from being not weird! | 免其毫无异象! |
[10:20] | Okay, peedee, I think that about wraps it up. | 好了 佩迪 我觉得可以结束了 |
[10:22] | Good job with the camera, bro. | 拍的不错 兄弟 |
[10:24] | Oh. Thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[10:25] | 信息 | |
[10:25] | 所有内容均由罗尔纳多制作 | |
[10:25] | 佩迪帮助进行摄影 | |
[10:25] | 摄影器材为爸爸的相机 | |
[10:29] | That was very poorly edited. | 剪辑辣鸡 |
[10:31] | Were we really gonna leave Beach City? | 我们当时真的要离开沙滩市吗? |
[10:33] | No. I just wanted him to get that camera out of my face. | 不. 我只想让他把摄像机从我脸上移开 |
[10:36] | I wonder how many people have seen this thing. | 我在想有多少人看过这个视频 |
[10:39] | Oh. I think we’re the only ones. | 哦. 我觉得只有我们 |
[10:41] | See? | 看! |
[10:43] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:46] | Click. | 赞 |
[10:47] | 整部纪录片的风格与国外九十年代早期”标题党”调查节目( UFO 大脚怪…) 类似 视频剪辑特效像是来自WinXP与Vista自带的Windows Movie Maker | |
[10:49] | ♪ If I could begin to be | 如果我可以做到 |
[10:52] | ♪ half of what you think of me | 你对我期望的一半 |
[10:55] | ♪ I could do about anything | 我愿意做任何事 |
[10:57] | ♪ I could even learn how to love like you ♪ | 我愿学会像你一样 去爱 |