时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | Steven: ♪ and if you think we can’t, we’ll ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | Amethyst: ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | Pearl: ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 在一起 | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:24] | presisco | |
[00:27] | We need to track down Peridot. | 我们必须找到橄榄石 |
[00:30] | We found her pod. | 我们找到了她的逃生舱 |
[00:31] | We know she’s out there somewhere. | 我们知道她就在地球上 |
[00:33] | She came to earth with a job to do, | 她来这里是因为有工作 |
[00:35] | and odds are she’s still gonna try to do it. | 而且很可能她还会试着完成 |
[00:38] | That’s why I’ve gathered you here. | 这是我将大家聚集到这里的原因 |
[00:39] | I thought it was so you could help me fold all this laundry. | 我以为是你为了能帮我把衣服都叠了 |
[00:43] | Mm, that too. | 啊 当然 |
[00:44] | The chore wheel idea you had fell apart fast. | 你的家务轮的点子很快就失效了 |
[00:47] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[00:51] | I just really enjoy doing all of those things. | 我只是很乐于做这些事 |
[00:54] | It’s better if we do them together. | 我们最好一起做 |
[00:59] | Humans should just stop wearing clothes. | 人类应该不穿衣服 |
[01:01] | It’d be a lot funnier. | 这会有趣很多 |
[01:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:05] | I’m a civilified part-human, thank you very much. | 我是个有教养的半人 不谢! |
[01:08] | Clothing is a must. | 衣服是必需品 |
[01:12] | This is a lot. | 有点多啊 |
[01:13] | I bet this folding would go faster | 我打赌如果红宝石和蓝宝石在的话 |
[01:16] | if Ruby and Sapphire were here. | 叠起来一定会更快的 |
[01:18] | I’m sure they’d be glad to see you, Steven, | 我肯定她们会乐于见到你 史蒂文 |
[01:20] | but I am not unfusing for laundry. | 我不会为了衣物解体的 |
[01:24] | Aw. | 嗷 |
[01:25] | Garnet, you don’t think | 石榴 你不认为 |
[01:26] | Peridot would come looking for us, do you? | 橄榄石会来找我们吧? |
[01:29] | We weren’t her priority. | 我们不是她的首要目标 |
[01:30] | She was sent here to do something in the kindergarten. | 她被派来完成幼儿园的工作 |
[01:33] | Do you think she’s still going to try to reactivate it? | 你觉得她还会尝试重启幼儿园? |
[01:37] | If she gets it up and running, the injectors will turn back on. | 如果她重启成功了 注射器会重新工作的 |
[01:40] | In…Jectors? | 注…射器? |
[01:42] | W-what are those? | 那…那是什么? |
[01:43] | You’ve already seen them. | 你已经看到过了 |
[01:45] | Well, you’ve seen them disabled. | 或者 你看到的是停用的 |
[01:48] | If Peridot reactivates them, | 如果橄榄石重新启动了注射器 |
[01:49] | they’ll pick right up where they left off– | 它们会继续工作 |
[01:51] | planting gems in the crust of the earth, | 在地壳中种下宝石人 |
[01:53] | where they’ll incubate | 在那里他们会慢慢孵化 |
[01:55] | and suck the life right out of the ground. | 并从地表吸光生命 |
[01:57] | We can’t let Peridot restart gem production here. | 我们不能让橄榄石重启这里的宝石人生产 |
[02:00] | If we do, the entire planet will become… | 如果失败了 整个星球会变成 |
[02:04] | Janked. | 一片荒芜 |
[02:06] | Garnet! That mouth! | 石榴! 用词不错嘛! |
[02:10] | Don’t worry. We’ll stop her. | 不用担心. 我们会阻止她 |
[02:14] | Come on, crystal gems. | 来吧 水晶战士 |
[02:16] | Coming. | 马上 |
[02:17] | Ugh. As long as we don’t have to fold anything. | 呃. 只要我们不用叠东西 |
[02:21] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[02:22] | Come on. That means you, too, right? | 来啊. 显然也有你 对不对? |
[02:28] | You’re a civilified part-gem, too, after all. | 毕竟你也是一个有教养的半宝石人 |
[02:31] | Garnet, are you sure we should bring Steven? | 石榴 你确定我们可以带上史蒂文? |
[02:33] | This might be dangerous. | 这可能比较危险 |
[02:35] | Peridot’s got nothing we can’t handle. | 我们完全可以对付橄榄石 |
[02:46] | Well, nothing looks activated. | 好吧 看起来没有启动的痕迹 |
[02:49] | In fact, it doesn’t look like anything’s budged | 实际上 没有东西看起来被修复过 |
[02:52] | since the last time we were here. | 离上次来都这么长时间了 |
[02:55] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[02:56] | But just because Peridot hasn’t been here yet | 但只是因为橄榄石还没来这里 |
[02:58] | doesn’t mean she won’t come. | 不意味着她不会来 |
[03:01] | Let’s do a thorough check of the perimeter. | 我们来对场地做个仔细的检查 |
[03:03] | Mm-hmm. That way, we can monitor any future entry. | 这样 我们能监视任何将来进入的人 |
[03:06] | Hm. Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错 |
[03:21] | Log date 652. This is Peridot. | 记录日期 陆 贰 伍. 我是橄榄石 |
[03:25] | Updating status–still stuck on miserable planet. | 更新状态–仍在被困在这可悲的星球上 |
[03:29] | The fusion experiments are developing properly. | 融合实验的进展十分顺利 |
[03:32] | A few have even emerged early– | 一少部分实验品已经提前孵化– |
[03:34] | eugggh! Huh! | 呀~哈! |
[03:39] | Are the other ones with you? | 其他人和你在一起吗? |
[03:50] | Of course. Why not? | 当然. 怎么会不呢? |
[03:53] | Peridot! | 橄榄石! |
[03:54] | There she is! Aah! | 她在那!–啊! |
[03:57] | There’s nowhere to go! You’re cornered! | 你无处可逃! 你已经被包围了! |
[04:04] | Hey! I can’t do that! | 嘿! 我做不了这个! |
[04:06] | Neither can she! | 她也别想! |
[04:10] | Ha! Missed! | 哈! 歪了! |
[04:17] | Huh? | 呃? |
[04:19] | Aaah! | 啊啊啊! |
[04:22] | Aaaah! | 啊啊啊啊! |
[04:25] | Do you think she’s hurt?! | 你觉得她受伤了吗? |
[04:29] | Nope. | 并没有 |
[04:35] | Whoooooa! Hot whip! | 喔! 鞭子变烫了! |
[04:37] | You crystal clods! Go ahead! Wreck this place! | 你们这群水晶草包! 来啊! 互相伤害啊! |
[04:40] | See if I care. I already got what I needed. | 看我在不在乎! 我已经得到我要的了 |
[04:43] | Get back here! | 回来! |
[04:55] | I’m gonna bop her good! | 我要给她点颜色瞧瞧! |
[04:57] | I’ll help! | 我也要! |
[04:58] | Hurry, Garnet! | 快点 石榴! |
[05:03] | If Peridot’s mission was to reactivate the kindergarten, | 如果橄榄石的任务是重启幼儿园 |
[05:06] | the injectors would be on. | 注射器应该已经开启了 |
[05:08] | Look. | 看 |
[05:09] | They’re not. | 它们并没有 |
[05:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:13] | Let’s see what she was actually doing. | 我们来看看她到底在干什么 |
[05:18] | Down here. | 在下面 |
[05:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:20] | Oh! | 噢! |
[05:21] | You’re brains and brawn–the whole package. | 你真是法师战士双修二合一啊! |
[05:25] | Thank you. Ah. | 多谢啦 |
[05:26] | Is it ’cause you’re a fusion? | 是因为你是融合体吗? |
[05:28] | I have to keep some of my secrets. | 我总得有点不能说的秘密吧? |
[05:30] | Aw, please? I want to know! | 噢 求求你了! 我想知道! |
[05:34] | Is the strong part of you Ruby | 你战士的能力来自红宝石 |
[05:36] | and the wise part of you Sapphire? | 法师的能力来自蓝宝石? |
[05:37] | It’s all of both. | 两个都有 |
[05:39] | When two gems combine, | 当两个宝石人结合时 |
[05:40] | it creates something greater than the sum of their parts. | 会产生1+ 1> 2的效果 |
[05:43] | That’s why I’m so great. | 这就是我如此炫酷掉渣天的原因 |
[05:45] | What’s it like to stay fused all the– | 一直保持合体的感觉– |
[05:51] | I don’t know how, but this place is even creepier | 不知为何 这里感觉更瘆人 |
[05:54] | than the last time we were here. | 相比我们上次来的时候 |
[05:56] | Yes. There’s something going on. | 对. 显然有什么秘密 |
[06:00] | The power’s not on. | 电源没有恢复 |
[06:02] | What was Peridot doing? | 橄榄石当时在做什么? |
[06:04] | It looks like she pulled these out of the walls. | 看起来她从墙里把这些拉了出来 |
[06:07] | Something’s strange. | 有事情不对 |
[06:14] | Garnet? | 石榴? |
[06:25] | Is there…Something in there? | 这里…不止我们吧? |
[06:35] | Aah! | 啊! |
[06:44] | What are they? | 它们是什么? |
[06:45] | Aaah! | 啊啊啊! |
[06:47] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[06:49] | It looks like two gem shards stuck together. | 看起来像两块宝石碎片拼在一起 |
[06:52] | Ugh! | 恶! |
[06:58] | Is that what all these things are? | 其它的都这样? |
[07:00] | Gems…Stuck together? | 宝石…拼到一起? |
[07:02] | Aah! | 啊啊! |
[07:02] | 这张脸源自七八十年代动画中常见的吃惊脸 | |
[07:03] | Garnet? | 石榴? |
[07:06] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[07:07] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:31] | Garnet? | 石榴? |
[07:32] | Uh…Garnet! | 呃…石榴! |
[07:34] | What do we do?! | 我们该怎么办? |
[07:35] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:39] | Please! Talk to me! | 求求你! 说句话啊! |
[07:43] | Unh! | 呃~ |
[07:48] | These were crystal gems shattered into pieces. | 这些是被打碎的水晶战士 |
[07:51] | They were buried together. | 它们被埋在一起 |
[07:53] | Why aren’t you moving?! | 你怎么不动了?! |
[07:55] | They were forced together. | 它们被强制在一起 |
[07:57] | They were forced to fuse. | 它们被强制融合 |
[07:58] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[08:01] | I-I-I’m sorry. | 我-我-我对不起 |
[08:04] | No! No, Garnet! | 不! 不 石榴! |
[08:05] | You’re coming undone! | 你快解体了! |
[08:06] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[08:08] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[08:10] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[08:11] | Please! What’s the matter?! | 求求你! 到底怎么了?! |
[08:14] | This isn’t like you! | 这一点也不像你! |
[08:23] | 此处怪物眼睛的样式与第十使徒和”交响诗篇”的Antibody Coralians类似 | |
[08:34] | We did it! | 我们做到了! |
[08:37] | Garnet? | 石榴? |
[08:38] | So, this is what homeworld thinks of fusion. | 所以 这就是母世界看待融合体的态度 |
[08:41] | We couldn’t have known they would do this. | 我们当时不可能知道她们会这么做 |
[08:42] | This is where they’ve been–all the ones we couldn’t find. | 她们原来在这里–所有我们找不到的人 |
[08:45] | They’ve been here the whole time! | 她们一直都是这样 |
[08:47] | Rose couldn’t have known. | 玫瑰不可能知道 |
[08:49] | This was punishment for the rebellion! It’s not our fault! | 这是对叛乱的惩罚! 这不是我们的错! |
[08:53] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[08:56] | S-Steven. | 史-史蒂文 |
[08:58] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[08:59] | Garnet, we lost Peridot. | 石榴 我们跟丢了橄榄石 |
[09:01] | Her fingers were too fast for us. | 她的手指对我们来说太快了 |
[09:04] | Um…What are these things? | 呃…这些是什么? |
[09:07] | Put them down! What? | 把它们放下!–什么? |
[09:11] | We need to poof and bubble all of them. | 我们需要将它们打回原形并用泡泡包起来 |
[09:13] | We can’t let any escape. | 我们不能让任何物体离开这里 |
[09:22] | Oh. Hey, Garnet. | 哦. 嘿 石榴 |
[09:23] | How’s it going? | 感觉怎么样? |
[09:25] | Still damp. | 还是很不好 |
[09:29] | Oh. Right–the clothes. | 哦. 好吧–衣服 |
[09:31] | There are towels in there. | 里面有毛巾 |
[09:34] | Do we even have plumbing up here? | 我们在这有水泵吗? |
[09:36] | How do you get the washer and dryer to work? | 你是怎么让洗衣机和甩干机工作的? |
[09:38] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[09:45] | Are you…All right? | 你还…好吗? |
[09:47] | I wish you hadn’t seen that. | 我希望你没看见那些 |
[09:50] | Aw, it’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[09:51] | It’s not okay. | 这很重要 |
[09:52] | W-why? | 为-为什么? |
[09:54] | What homeworld did– | 母世界所做的– |
[09:56] | taking the shattered parts of fallen gems | 将消逝的宝石碎片 |
[09:58] | and combining them. | 拼接到一起 |
[09:59] | Those gems weren’t asked permission. | 并没有得到那些宝石人的同意 |
[10:02] | Fusion is a choice. | 融合是自己的选择 |
[10:03] | Those gems weren’t given a choice. | 那些宝石人没有选择的余地 |
[10:05] | It isn’t right! It isn’t fusion! | 这不对! 这不是融合! |
[10:16] | What’s it like, being a fusion? | 这是一种什么感受 作为一个融合体? |
[10:19] | You’ve fused. | 你融合过 |
[10:21] | I mean, like, all the time. | 我指 就像 无时无刻 |
[10:23] | Do you forget who you used to be? | 你们还记得原来的自己吗? |
[10:25] | You forget you were ever alone. | 你只会忘记你曾经的孤独 |
[10:28] | You know, when you fuse, you don’t feel like two people. | 你看 当你融合时 你不会感觉像两个人 |
[10:32] | You feel like one being. | 你感觉像是一个个体 |
[10:34] | And your old names might as well be names | 而且原来的你 |
[10:36] | for your left arm and your right. | 感觉就像是左手和右手 |
[10:38] | When you split up, is it like you disappear? | 当你解体时 你是消失了吗? |
[10:42] | I embody my– | 我的存在体现的是我的– |
[10:43] | I mean, Ruby and Sapphire’s love. | 我指 红宝石和蓝宝石的爱 |
[10:46] | I’ll always exist in them, even if I split apart. | 我永远存在于她们之中 即使我解体了 |
[10:49] | But the strength of that love keeps me together, | 但是那种爱的力量让我一直在一起 |
[10:52] | so I can stay Garnet for a very long time. | 所以我作为石榴可以保持非常长的时间 |
[10:55] | That’s why you’re so great. Oh, no! | 这就是你如此出色的原因!–哦 不! |
[11:03] | Don’t want to break up a pair. | 不想拆开一对 |
[11:06] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是 你说的对 |
[11:08] | They belong together. | 它们属于一起 |
[11:13] | ♪ If I could begin to be | 如果我可以做到 |
[11:16] | ♪ half of what you think of me | 你对我期望的一半 |
[11:18] | ♪ I could do about anything | 我愿意做任何事 |
[11:21] | ♪ I could even learn how to love like you ♪ | 我愿学会像你一样 去爱 |