时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 抓捕与释放 | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:03] | “catch and release”还是一种钓鱼方式–就是钓完以后再放回去 | |
[00:09] | 看到右侧的GBA了吗? | |
[00:17] | Good night, happy bear. | 晚安 欢乐熊 |
[00:18] | Good night, sad bunny. Good night, playful kitty. | 晚安 忧伤兔 晚安 玩乐猫 |
[00:21] | Good night, ominous triangle at the foot of my bed. | 晚安 床头不详的三角形 |
[00:21] | 注意橄榄石右侧的”动物之森”游戏光盘 | |
[00:28] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[00:33] | Ah! Let me go! | 让我走吧! |
[00:35] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[00:39] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我什么? |
[00:40] | I want to get off this lousy gem-forsaken planet. | 我想离开这个讨厌的宝石抛弃了的星球 |
[00:45] | You have to fix this. | 你一定得修好这个! |
[00:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[00:48] | You’re my last chance. I’ve got no flask robonoids. | 你是我最后的机会了 我没有烧瓶机器人了 |
[00:52] | I’ve got no foot. | 我也没有脚了 |
[00:53] | I’ve got no response from yellow diamond. | 我到现在还没收到黄钻石的回应 |
[00:57] | I know you fixed Lazuli’s gem. | 我知道你修复了青金石的宝石 |
[00:59] | Whatever you did, you’ve got to do it to the homeworld warp. | 不论你做什么 你一定得对通往母世界的传送台照做 |
[01:02] | Or else! | 否则! |
[01:04] | Uh, okay. Just–just give me a second. | 呃 好的 只要-只要给我一点时间 |
[01:07] | My mouth gets really dry when I’m scared. | 我受惊吓时嘴会变得很干 |
[01:11] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[01:15] | What was that? It didn’t do anything! | 那是什么? 一点效果都没有啊! |
[01:19] | It doesn’t always work. | 这并不总是起作用 |
[01:21] | No. | 不 |
[01:22] | No, no, no, no, no! It has to work! | 不不不不不! 这一定得起作用啊! |
[01:25] | I’m really sorry. | 我实在抱歉 |
[01:31] | This was it. This was my last shot. | 就这样吧 我的最后的尝试 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna die here. | 我会死在这里的 |
[01:36] | Ohhh. | 哦 |
[01:37] | Hey, hey, come on. Earth isn’t that bad. | 嘿 嘿 别啊 地球也没那么遭 |
[01:41] | It doesn’t matter what earth is like. | 地球怎么样无所谓 |
[01:42] | It’s not going to be like anything soon. | 反正不久之后就没样子了 |
[01:45] | What do you mean? | 你是指? |
[01:49] | There he is. | 他在那! |
[01:51] | Guys! | 各位! |
[01:51] | What happened? Oh, you’re okay! | 发生了什么? 噢 你没事就好! |
[01:54] | Peridot! | 橄榄石! |
[01:55] | Why can’t you just leave me alone? | 为什么你们就不能离我远点! |
[01:58] | Gems, move! | 宝石人们 上! |
[02:05] | Ha! | 哈! |
[02:08] | Not this time. | 这次可别想了 |
[02:16] | Wait, wait. You–you need me. | 等等 等等 你-你们需要我 |
[02:19] | I’m the only one who knows about the– | 我是唯一一个知道- |
[02:29] | What on earth? | 什么鬼东西? |
[02:31] | Ugh, sick. There’s bits of her all over. | 呃 真恶心 她的碎片掉了一地 |
[02:34] | Nope. She’s right here. | 不 她在这里 |
[02:36] | And now she’s in the temple. | 现在她在庙里了 |
[02:38] | So, these weren’t actually part of her body? | 那么 这些并不算她身体的一部分? |
[02:41] | Uh, whoops. | 呃 哎呀 |
[02:44] | Garnet, she was trying to tell us something. | 石榴 她刚才试图告诉我们什么 |
[02:47] | Those are just the desperate lies of a gem who’s been caught. | 那只是被抓住的宝石人的绝望挣扎 |
[02:50] | You don’t need to worry about her anymore. | 你不用再担心她了 |
[02:52] | Come on, Steven. | 来吧 史蒂文 |
[02:54] | Oh, I’m so glad this is finally over. | 哦 我很高兴这总算结束了 |
[03:02] | I’m back to kidnap you! | 我回来绑架你了! |
[03:04] | What? | 怎么? |
[03:06] | It’s been long enough that we can joke about it, right? | 过了这么久现在已经能用来开玩笑了 对吧? |
[03:08] | It’s only been like an hour. | 才过了大概一小时吧 |
[03:10] | So, ew, what are you doing with her foot? | 那么 呃 你拿着她的脚干嘛? |
[03:13] | Think it’s lucky? | 觉得能带来好运吗? |
[03:13] | 在某些文化中兔子的脚能带来好运 | |
[03:14] | Not for Peridot. | 橄榄石可无福消受 |
[03:18] | Well, glad to have you back. | 那么 很高兴你回来 |
[03:21] | Um…Amethyst? | 呃…紫晶? |
[03:23] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[03:24] | Uh…Do you think… | 呃…你觉得… |
[03:27] | No, it’s okay. Never mind. | 没什么 别在意 |
[03:30] | Okay, weirdo. | 好吧 怪胎 |
[03:32] | If you need anything, I’ll be in my room eating garbage. | 如果你需要任何东西 我一直在我的房间-吃垃圾 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:43] | Why were you so scared? What were you going to say? | 为什么你那么害怕? 你本要说什么? |
[03:46] | Now you’re deep in the temple in a bubble and we’ll never know. | 现在你被困在神庙深处的泡泡里 而我们也永远不会知道了 |
[03:50] | If I could just talk to you for one more second… | 如果我有机会和你再多交流一秒… |
[03:58] | Room, I need to talk to Peridot. | 房间 我要和橄榄石谈话 |
[04:01] | I’m the only one who knows about the– | 我是唯一一个知道- |
[04:06] | the what?! | 什么啊? |
[04:08] | Ugh. No, no, no. | 呃 不不不 |
[04:10] | Room, I need to go to the basement. | 房间 我要去地下室 |
[04:12] | The real basement. | 真正的地下室 |
[04:14] | I know there’s a way down from here. | 我知道有通道下去 |
[04:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[04:20] | Whoo! Yeah! Whoo-hoo! | 喔! 爽! 喔~呼! |
[04:22] | Triple 550 deluxe with no cheese! | 三层550度豪华版 不要奶酪! |
[04:27] | Yep. Perfect landing. | 没错 完美着陆 |
[04:30] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[04:33] | There we go. | 就是那个 |
[04:38] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了! |
[04:38] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[04:44] | …the cluster, you insufferable, half-formed, | …融合簇的人 你们这群恼人 半吊子 |
[04:46] | traitor megaclods! | 叛徒超级大草包! |
[04:49] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 我的天! |
[04:51] | You’re so cute! | 你真是太可爱了! |
[04:54] | My limb enhancers! Where are my limb enhancers?! | 我的肢体增强器! 我的肢体增强器在哪?! |
[04:57] | Aww! You’re like an angry little slice of pie. | 嗷! 你就像一片小小的生气的派 |
[05:02] | Stop talking. | 蹩说话 |
[05:02] | “stop talking”和傲娇的姿势与”日常工作”的Rigby 啧啧 | |
[05:03] | I demand to know what this place is and where I– | 我要求对此地的详细介绍与我在- |
[05:09] | oh, my stars. You’re going to harvest me? | 哦 我的星星啊 你们打算收割我? |
[05:13] | No. I-I mean… | 不 我-我是指… |
[05:14] | Ow! That hurt! | 嗷 那很疼的! |
[05:17] | It did? | 真的? |
[05:18] | Yeah. A lot. | 对 非常疼 |
[05:21] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[05:22] | Yes! Feel my unbridled rage! | 好啊! 感受我脱缰的狂怒吧! |
[05:26] | Hey! Hey, hey. | 嘿! 嘿 嘿 |
[05:28] | What’s that on your shirt? | 你衬衫上的是什么? |
[05:30] | What’s a shirt? | 什么是衬衫? |
[05:31] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[05:33] | That’s it! | 够了! |
[05:38] | Why are you acting like this? | 你为什么非得这样? |
[05:40] | You smashed me into a limbless clod! | 你们把我搞成了没有肢体的草包! |
[05:43] | You trapped me in your bubble dungeon! | 你们把我困在你们的泡泡地牢! |
[05:44] | And you called me cute! | 而且 你居然成我 可爱! |
[05:48] | I didn’t poof you. | 我又没有捅破你 |
[05:50] | I freed you. | 我解救了你 |
[05:52] | Why would you make such a miscalculation? | 为什么你会如此失算? |
[05:55] | Back at the warp pad, what were you trying to say? | 在传送台的时候 你本打算说什么? |
[05:57] | Why do we need you? What do you know? | 为什么我们需要你? 你都知道什么? |
[05:59] | What do I know? | 我知道什么? |
[06:01] | Everything there is to know about the cluster, you pebble. | 所有有关融合簇的信息 你个笨石头 |
[06:05] | Cluster? Wait, pebble? | 融合簇? 等等 笨石头? |
[06:08] | My mission, | 我的任务 |
[06:09] | the reason why I’m on this sad rock in the first place. | 我被困在这个破烂石头上的首要原因 |
[06:12] | I was to check progress on the cluster. | 我本要检查融合簇的进展 |
[06:15] | Just in and out before it hatches. | 只是在孵化前来看一眼 |
[06:17] | I wasn’t supposed to get stuck here. | 我本不应被困在这里 |
[06:20] | But now it’s going to emerge and nothing can stop it, | 但现在它将孵化 而谁都没法阻止它 |
[06:22] | and we’ll all be shattered! | 而我们都将被粉碎! |
[06:25] | Okay, okay. Wait, slow down. | 好吧 好吧 等等 别急 |
[06:27] | Now, from the top. | 现在 从头再来 |
[06:29] | Emerging, hatching clusters. | 正在孕育 即将孵化的融合簇 |
[06:32] | You want to know? | 你想知道吗? |
[06:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:34] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道? |
[06:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:38] | What’s your shirt? | 这是你的衬衫? |
[06:39] | These are my banana pajamas. | 这是我的香蕉睡衣 |
[06:39] | 此处”香蕉睡衣”致敬儿童剧”睡衣香蕉人” | |
[06:41] | Ow! Wait, don’t run away! | 嗷! 等等 别跑啊! |
[06:49] | Stop! They’re gonna see you! | 停下! 她们会看见你的! |
[06:51] | Freedom is mine! | 自由是属于我的! |
[06:57] | Wait! | 等等! |
[06:58] | Look, over there! Another planet to betray! | 看那里! 又一个叛变的星球! |
[07:03] | Retreat! | 撤退! |
[07:05] | Oh, no you don’t! | 哦不 你可别想! |
[07:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:10] | Aaah! | 呃啊啊啊! |
[07:13] | Get her! | 抓住她! |
[07:15] | You may have won the war, | 你们也许赢得了战争 |
[07:17] | but the battle isn’t over, crystal clods! | 但战斗远未结束 水晶草包! |
[07:21] | Should we tell her that’s the bathroom? | 我们该告诉她那是厕所吗? |
[07:24] | Eh. | 呃… |
[07:25] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[07:26] | Seems I discovered some sort of archaic– | 看来我发现了某种古老的- |
[07:29] | think chamber. | 冥想区域 |
[07:30] | Roomy, with a fresh hint of earth citrus. | 空间很大 带有地球柠檬的清香 |
[07:33] | A perfect crossroads for my escape. | 我逃跑的完美路口 |
[07:37] | It’s locked. | 被锁上了 |
[07:38] | Peridot, open the door. | 橄榄石 快开门 |
[07:41] | Uh, if you’re trying to flush yourself down the toilet, | 呃 如果你试图将自己从马桶冲下去的话 |
[07:44] | it won’t work. | 这没用的 |
[07:46] | Trust me. I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过 |
[07:48] | How did she get out? We bubbled her. | 她是怎么逃出来的? 我们用泡泡包住她了 |
[07:51] | Maybe we needed a bigger bubble. | 也许我们需要更大的泡泡 |
[07:53] | My bubbles are fine. | 我的泡泡没问题 |
[07:55] | I did it. | 我做的 |
[07:56] | Steven, why would you do such a thing? | 史蒂文 为什么你要这么做? |
[07:59] | Because she knows something, | 因为她知道些东西 |
[08:00] | something that’s made her scared. | 某些让她害怕的东西 |
[08:02] | Duh. Homegirl knows we’re gonna beat her into a green pancake. | 切 闺蜜知道我们会把她揍成绿色烙饼的 |
[08:05] | No, not ’cause of us. | 不 不是因为我们 |
[08:07] | ‘Cause of something called “the cluster.” | 因为某种叫”融合簇”的东西 |
[08:09] | Cluster? | 融合簇? |
[08:10] | That’s new. | 这可没听过 |
[08:12] | What else did she tell you? | 她还告诉你什么了? |
[08:13] | That’s all I got. | 我就知道这些 |
[08:15] | That’s right, you dirt bombs. | 没错 你们这群土鳖 |
[08:17] | You don’t even know what’s coming. | 你们甚至都不知要面对什么 |
[08:20] | Oh! | 噢! |
[08:21] | I’m tired of playing these games. | 我厌倦与这种宝石人交涉了 |
[08:22] | If we can’t fight her, then fine. | 如果我们不能打她 那么好 |
[08:24] | We’ll talk. | 我们可以谈判 |
[08:25] | Peridot! | 橄榄石! |
[08:26] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[08:27] | All right, no more fighting. | 好吧 我们不要再打了 |
[08:29] | Let’s just have a civil conversation. | 让我们进行礼貌的对话吧 |
[08:31] | As if I’d negotiate with you, filthy war machine! | 好像我会和你谈判一样 肮脏的战争机器! |
[08:34] | Okay, let’s kick her butt. | 好吧 让我们爆她菊 |
[08:35] | Wait! | 等等! |
[08:36] | Yeah, destroy me again. | 对 再次摧毁我吧 |
[08:38] | And have fun trying to talk to me when I’m in a bubble. | 而且欢迎试着和困在泡泡中的我谈话 |
[08:43] | I really hate to say it, but unfortunately, | 我真的很不想说 但不幸的是 |
[08:45] | if she has information, she’s more valuable to us like this. | 如果她有信息 她现在这样反而更好 |
[08:50] | This is going to be tricky. | 这就不好办了 |
[08:52] | Hot, hot, hot, hot! | 烫烫烫烫! |
[08:53] | You have to turn the knob the other way for cold. | 你得将水龙头拧向另一边才会变冷 |
[08:57] | Wait, so we’re just gonna let her live in my bathroom? | 等等 那么我们就得让她住在我的卫生间里? |
[08:59] | Well, yes. What other option do we have? | 其实 没错 我们还有什么选择? |
[09:02] | Keep her outside on a leash? | 用绳子将她绑在外面? |
[09:04] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[09:07] | But I need to use the bathroom. | 但我需要用厕所啊 |
[09:09] | Right now? | 现在? |
[09:10] | Yeah, kinda. | 对 算是 |
[09:12] | Just go in the ocean, bro. | 去海里吧 兄弟 |
[09:14] | Like a fish. | 像鱼一样 |
[09:16] | What’s with you guys and making me pee outside? | 你们几个让我在外面尿是几个意思? |
[09:20] | Well, I have fun doing it. | 呃 我反正喜欢这样 |
[09:22] | Oh, but even if we do get her to come out of the bathroom… | 哦 但即使我们将她从厕所里弄出来了 |
[09:25] | She’s never gonna talk to us. | 她也不会和我们说的 |
[09:27] | Looks like there’s not much else we can do right now. | 看来我们现在也没什么好做的 |
[09:29] | We have her in our custody at least, | 我们至少将她拘禁起来了 |
[09:29] | Peridot, can I come in? I need to get ready for the day. | 橄榄石 我能进来吗? 我需要为一天做好准备 |
[09:30] | even if the circumstances are less than optimal. | 即使情况看起来并不乐观 |
[09:33] | No. | 不行 |
[09:33] | How important do you think this Cluster is? | 你觉得融合簇的信息有多重要? |
[09:35] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[09:37] | If it has anything to do with the experiment | 如果这和那些 |
[09:39] | she was conducting in the kindergarten, then very. | 她在幼儿园进行的实验有关 那么非常重要 |
[09:46] | What a great souvenir of that other time you assaulted me. | 多么好的一个纪念品 用来纪念你冒犯我的另一次 |
[09:49] | Oh, right. Sorry. I can take it back. | 哦 对 对不起 我将它收回吧 |
[09:52] | No, it’s too late. | 不 已经太迟了 |
[09:55] | You wouldn’t happen to have the rest? | 你不会刚好有其他的吧? |
[09:58] | Uh, sorry. We lost them. | 呃 对不起 我们弄丢了 |
[10:01] | Well, we kind of threw them away. | 其实 我们差不多将它们扔了 |
[10:04] | Can you pass me that? | 你能递给我那个吗? |
[10:06] | Is this a weapon? | 这是武器吗? |
[10:08] | Only for cavities. | 对蛀牙来说是的 |
[10:11] | Hmm. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Is that a weapon? | 这是武器吗? |
[10:17] | No. That’s a comb I never use. | 不 那是我从没用过的一个梳子 |
[10:21] | Is that a weapon? | 这是武器吗? |
[10:22] | Hmm? Oh, well, I guess if you get it wet and roll it up. | 嗯? 哦 其实 我猜如果你把它打湿 然后卷起来 就应该是了 |
[10:26] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:27] | Look, I know you’re scared, | 听着 我知道你很害怕 |
[10:30] | but I’m not going to hurt you. | 但我不会伤害你的 |
[10:32] | And whatever’s going on, | 并且无论发生了什么 |
[10:33] | whatever the cluster is, I want to help. | 不论融合簇是什么 我都想帮忙 |
[10:37] | I doubt you can help me. | 我不信你能帮到我 |
[10:39] | But I…Appreciate the offer. | 但我…很感谢你的邀请 |
[10:43] | Now, do you mind moving? I have to use that. | 现在 你介意挪一下吗? 我得用那个了 |
[10:47] | For what? | 用来干吗? |
[10:52] | ♪ I always thought I might be bad ♪ | 我认为我非常卑微 |
[10:55] | ♪ now I’m sure that it’s true | 现在我已确定 |
[10:58] | ♪ ’cause I think you’re so good ♪ | 因 你如此完美 |
[11:02] | ♪ and I’m nothing like you | 而我却丝毫不如 |