时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 宝石 狩猎 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:05] | We’re here! | 俺们到啦!~ |
[00:07] | The great north is so beautiful in person. | 果然只有亲自来北方才能体会到这种美啊 |
[00:10] | Wait, wait, stay right there! | 等下 等下 呆在那别动 |
[00:14] | All right, smile! | 好啦 笑一个 |
[00:16] | Okay, now one where it looks like | 好 现在做出你们 |
[00:18] | you’re looking for a monster! | 在找怪物的样子 |
[00:21] | Okay, now one like you made a joke! | 不错 现在做出像是在讲笑话的样子 |
[00:24] | Okay, now, do one where the joke’s not that funny, | 行 那么现在 做出那个笑话乍一听不那么好笑 |
[00:27] | but it’s more like a joke that makes you think. | 但是要想一会才get到笑点的样子 |
[00:31] | Okay, I think that’s enough photography. | 好啦 我认为差不多也照够了吧 |
[00:34] | But it’s Connie’s first mission! | 但这可是康妮小天使的第一次任务啊 |
[00:36] | Her parents asked me to take lots of pictures. | 她的父母让我多拍点照片回来 |
[00:39] | Thank you so much for letting me | 非常感谢您能够让我 |
[00:40] | come on this mission, Pearl. | 参与这个任务 珍珠 |
[00:42] | It’s such an honor to work alongside you. | 很荣幸能和您一起工作 |
[00:45] | Well, Connie, your sword-fighting skills | 哦 康妮 你的剑术水平 |
[00:47] | have far exceeded my expectations. | 已经远远超过我所期望的了 |
[00:49] | And, with my careful supervision, of course, | 再加上我小心的教导 |
[00:52] | I’m confident that you can handle | 我当然可以相信你能够轻松搞定 |
[00:54] | a simple gem-recovery mission like this. | 这样一个简单的宝石修复任务 |
[00:56] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢您了 |
[00:58] | I promise I won’t let you down, ma’am! | 我保证我绝对不会让您失望! 老师! |
[01:02] | Connie’s first mission! | 康妮第一次任务唔嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷 |
[01:06] | Recap the mission for us, Connie. | 复述一遍任务目标 康妮 |
[01:08] | Garnet sensed some corrupted gem activity in these woods. | 石榴感觉到了一些堕转的宝石在这森林里浪得很嗨 |
[01:12] | It is our job to locate it, | 而我们的任务就是找到它们的位置 |
[01:13] | destabilize its form and bubble it. | 解决掉它们并用泡泡收容 |
[01:15] | Very good. | 非常不错 |
[01:16] | Now, your human bodies aren’t designed | 你的人类身体无法 |
[01:18] | to last in this cold, | 适应严寒 |
[01:19] | so we’ll have to be extra careful. | 所以我们必须要特别小心 |
[01:21] | That’s okay. I’ve got this backpack filled | 那没问题 我的背包里已经装满了 |
[01:23] | with everything we need to survive in the wilderness. | 能让我们在野外多活一会儿的东西 |
[01:26] | And I brought board games in case we get bored. | 我还带来三国杀以免我们无聊 |
[01:29] | Ah, yes. Very good. | 啊 可以 很不错 |
[01:31] | So, how will we know if this corrupted gem is nearby? | 所以 我们该怎么知道这些损坏了的宝石在附近? |
[01:36] | That’s how! Here it comes! | 就是这么知道的 它来了 |
[01:45] | Remember, you work together! | 记住 你们要一起战斗 |
[01:47] | Ready, Connie? Ready, Steven! | 准备好了吗 康妮 准备好了 史蒂文 |
[01:55] | Two of them?! | 居然有两只 |
[01:59] | Steven, bubble! | 史蒂文 泡泡辅助 |
[02:01] | Bubble power! | 泡泡防护罩 |
[02:07] | They…ran away? | 它们…跑路了 |
[02:09] | There weren’t supposed to be two. | 本来不应该有两只才对 |
[02:11] | Oh, oh–I have an idea! | 噢 噢–我有个主意 |
[02:13] | We could split up! | 我们可以分头行动 |
[02:15] | You can go after one of them, Pearl, | 你去追那一只 珍珠 |
[02:16] | and Steven and I will go after the other one. | 我和史蒂文去追另一只 |
[02:19] | Connie, you are my pupil, | 康妮 你是我的学生 |
[02:21] | so I know your combat skills are excellent. | 所以我清楚你的战斗技术很优秀 |
[02:23] | But I’m afraid this is too risky. | 但是我担心这样太冒险了 |
[02:25] | You’ve never been in a real fight before. | 你们之前还没有参加过真正的战斗 |
[02:28] | Well, that’s not true. | 这个 也不完全对 |
[02:29] | Connie defeated those gem experiments at the hospital. | 康妮打败过那些宝石实验体 |
[02:31] | But– | 但– |
[02:32] | And look! | 还有你看 |
[02:33] | I brought these walkie-talkies | 我带了这些对讲机 |
[02:35] | so we can talk to each other in case something happens! | 如果出现意外 我们可以互相联系 |
[02:37] | But– | 可– |
[02:38] | And I’ve read this book front to back, at least 20 times! | 我已经在之前已经读了这本书至少20次 |
[02:40] | 如何求生 | |
[02:40] | 逃过大自然的惩罚 | |
[02:45] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[02:47] | But as soon as you find the monster, contact me immediately. | 但是一会儿一旦找到了怪物 就要立刻联系我 |
[02:50] | I don’t want you fighting this thing alone. | 我不想你们独自与那玩意战斗 |
[02:52] | One more time, what are you looking for? | 再问一次 你们要找到什么 |
[02:55] | A monster. | 怪兽 |
[02:56] | What do you do when you find it? | 找到它后你们会做什么 |
[02:57] | Call you. | 联系你 |
[02:59] | And who’s your favorite gem? | 谁是你们最喜欢的宝石 |
[03:00] | Pearl! | 珍珠啦啦啦啦 |
[03:02] | Why, thank you! | 哎呀 谢谢啦 |
[03:06] | Now, be safe! | 那么 注意安全 |
[03:07] | Yes, ma’am! | 是的 长官 |
[03:14] | All we have to do is follow these tracks. | 我们现在要做的就是跟着这些脚印 |
[03:20] | Yeah. These are fresh. | 不错 这些都是新鲜的 |
[03:22] | We trail it until it stops to rest. | 我们跟踪它直到它停下来休息为止 |
[03:25] | Wow, Connie, you’re a wilderness expert. | 哇 康妮 你简直是贝爷第二 |
[03:28] | Well, I like to be prepared. | 哦 我喜欢事先准备好一切 |
[03:30] | When civilization collapses and this world ends, | 当文明崩溃 世界终结之时 |
[03:32] | I need to be ready to build the new one. | 我需要准备好创造一个新的世界 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I guess if homeworld invades Earth, | 是啊 我猜如果地球被母星侵略的话 |
[03:37] | things could get pretty crazy for humanity. | 事态对人类来说会非常失控 |
[03:40] | Forget gems. | 别管宝石了 |
[03:41] | Humans are already starting their own demise! | 人类已经迎来了他们自己造成的末日 |
[03:45] | Peak oil, Steven! | 石油危机啊 史蒂文 |
[03:46] | How do we handle terminal decline | 吾等该如何解决这祸灾 |
[03:48] | without alternate energy sources?! | 而不需要备用能源 |
[03:52] | How are you two doing? | 你俩在做什么 |
[03:54] | Are you hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[03:55] | Remember, you humans need to eat! | 别忘了 你们人类是需要吃东西的 |
[03:58] | Yes, ma’am! | 是的 长官 |
[03:59] | Luckily, I packed plenty of survival fuel. | 还好我装备了好多的生存’燃料’ |
[04:01] | Time to get our protein on! | 是时候补充蛋白质了! |
[04:07] | Good thing this snow is here– | 还好这里刚下了雪 |
[04:09] | it makes following tracks a lot easier. | 这样更方便我们追踪怪兽 |
[04:12] | I’ll say! | 当然 |
[04:13] | So, these corrupted gems are like wild animals. | 所以这些堕转的宝石就像野生动物 |
[04:17] | Just a bundle of fight or flight reflexes | 只有一些战斗和逃跑的条件反射 |
[04:19] | and survival instincts. | 以及生存本能 |
[04:21] | Well, they’re like that now, but before they were different. | 唔嗯 他们现在是这样 但是之前的他们不是 |
[04:24] | They used to be normal gems like Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet. | 他们曾经是正常的宝石人 就像珍珠 紫晶和石榴一样 |
[04:27] | They had thoughts and feelings, friends… | 他们也拥有思想和感觉 朋友…… |
[04:32] | I don’t really know how the corruption works. | 我不知道堕转对它们来说是怎么样的 |
[04:34] | It’s like they’re sick. | 大概像是生病了一样 |
[04:36] | They don’t remember who they used to be. | 她们不记得自己以前是谁 |
[04:38] | Maybe they don’t even know | 也许她们连自己原来 |
[04:39] | how to look like themselves anymore. | 长什么样都忘记了 |
[04:41] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我没事 |
[04:45] | Oh, I know what’ll cheer me up! | 噢 我知道怎样可以让我换个心情了 |
[04:59] | Steven, Connie? | 史蒂文 康妮 |
[05:00] | I’m not having any luck finding this monster. | 我完全失去这只怪兽的踪迹了 |
[05:03] | We might have to return to the temple and regroup. | 也许我们应该回到神庙重新编队 |
[05:05] | No, no! We can handle it! | 不 不用 我们可以搞定的 |
[05:07] | We’re making great progress. | 现在进展非常顺利 |
[05:09] | We can definitely take care of this ourselves! | 我们完全可以自己解决 |
[05:12] | Oh, well, you sound very confident. | 嘛 好吧 你听起来挺自信的 |
[05:14] | Carry on then, and remember, Connie… | 那就继续任务吧 还有记住了 康妮 |
[05:17] | Stance wide, body lowered. I’ve got it, ma’am. | 打开步伐 压低重心 我都记得的 老师 |
[05:20] | ♪ Balance is the key ♪ | 平衡即是关键 |
[05:24] | Need some help there? Yes, please. | -需要帮忙吗-是的 谢谢 |
[05:32] | Whoa. Look at the tracks. | 哇 看看这些脚印 |
[05:34] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[05:36] | Now, this is a mess. | 看这一团乱七八糟的痕迹 |
[05:39] | Some of these prints look humanoid. | 其中的一些看起来像人的脚印 |
[05:42] | Could pearl have been here? | 珍珠来过这里吗 |
[05:44] | But Pearl went the other direction. | 但是珍珠往另一个方向走了 |
[05:47] | Monster…humanoid…monster. | 怪兽的…人的…怪兽的 |
[05:51] | What could this mean? | 这意味着什么呢 |
[05:54] | We should probably take shelter from this blizzard. | 我们应该搭建一个躲避暴风雪的庇护所 |
[05:57] | But first, let’s grab some of these pine needles. | 但是首先 要先收集一些松针 |
[06:00] | We can brew a vitamin-C-rich tea with them | 我们可以用它来泡一些富含维C的茶 |
[06:03] | so we don’t get scurvy. | 这样我们就不会得败血病 |
[06:04] | Like a pirate. | 就像海盗一样 |
[06:11] | The tea’s ready! | 茶泡好了 |
[06:13] | Here, try it! | 来 尝一下 |
[06:15] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[06:18] | How is it? | 味道如何 |
[06:19] | It’s… | 很 |
[06:22] | It’s bad. | 很难喝 |
[06:23] | Well, yeah. | 当然了 |
[06:24] | It’s not about tasting good, Steven, | 好不好喝不重要 |
[06:26] | it’s about surviving the punishment of nature. | 重要的是在大自然的惩罚下生存下来 |
[06:33] | So, why were there humanoid tracks out there? | 所以说 为什么那里会有人形的脚印 |
[06:36] | They weren’t ours, and they weren’t Pearl’s. | 那不是我们的 也不是珍珠的 |
[06:39] | It couldn’t have been the monster. | 更不可能是怪兽的 |
[06:41] | Unless it’s just some guy in a monster suit. | 除非是一个装扮成怪兽的人 |
[06:44] | But that kind of thing only happens in cartoons, | 但那种事只在动画片里发生 |
[06:46] | usually over a property dispute. | 而且通常是因财产纠纷引发的 |
[06:49] | Maybe it is a guy in a monster costume. | 也许就是一个装扮成怪兽的人呢 |
[06:52] | You think so? | 你也这么认为? |
[06:53] | I don’t mean literally, silly. | 当然不是字面上的意思了 傻瓜 |
[06:54] | What I mean is there might be a conscious gem | 我的意思是也许在那怪兽的外表之下 |
[06:57] | still inside there somewhere. | 还有一个神志清醒的宝石人 |
[06:59] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[07:00] | What if the monster is turning back and forth | 也许它还在怪兽与原型之间 |
[07:03] | into its original form. | 不断转换 |
[07:04] | If it is, it might not be as corrupted as we think. | 如果真是那样 也许它还没有像我们认为的那样彻底堕转 |
[07:07] | There might still be a chance to save it. | 我们可能还有机会拯救它 |
[07:09] | How? | 怎么救 |
[07:10] | I can’t heal gems that are corrupted– | 我不能治愈堕转的宝石人– |
[07:12] | at least not all the way. | 起码不能治愈完全堕转的 |
[07:13] | But if it’s half-corrupted… | 但是如果它没有完全堕转… |
[07:18] | This way! | 这边 |
[07:26] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[07:31] | It seems scared. Is it running from us? | 它看起来很害怕 是在害怕我们吗 |
[07:34] | What if it’s running…from itself? | 如果它是在害怕…它自己呢 |
[07:37] | Shh!\ Keep your voice down! | 嘘 小声点 |
[07:40] | Hello, you two! | 你们好啊 |
[07:42] | How’s it going? | 那里进展如何 |
[07:44] | This weather has really taken a turn for the worse, | 天气真的变得越来越恶劣了 |
[07:46] | and I would hate to be responsible | 我可不想为 |
[07:47] | for putting you two in danger. | 你们陷入危险负责 |
[07:49] | Make sure you bundle up with– | 确保你们穿得– |
[07:51] | Steven! Turn it off! I’m trying! | -史蒂文 快关掉-我正在关呢 |
[07:53] | Oh! And, remember, if you find the monster, | 噢 还有 别忘了 如果你们找到了怪兽 |
[07:56] | don’t make any loud, startling noises. | 千万不要发出任何惊天动地的声音 |
[07:59] | Hello?! Anyone there?! Stupid, slipper mittens. | -喂 在吗-这天杀的手套怎么这么滑 |
[08:01] | I’m just going to keep talking until somebody answers. | 你们不回答 我就继续说啦 |
[08:04] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[08:09] | Wait. Let me try talking to it. | 等下 让我先试试与它交流 |
[08:13] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[08:15] | Um, can you hear me? | 呃 你能听懂我吗 |
[08:17] | Are you in there somewhere? | 你还清醒吗 |
[08:19] | You can control this. | 你可以控制住的 |
[08:21] | Remember who you used to be. | 快想起你以前是谁 |
[08:23] | Steven, I don’t think it’s working. | 史蒂文 我不觉得有用 |
[08:34] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[08:39] | Hey! Over here! | 嘿 看这儿 |
[08:44] | Connie, what are you doing?! | 康妮 你在干什么 |
[08:48] | I… | 我… |
[08:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:50] | I…wasn’t prepared for this. | 我还没有准备好 |
[08:52] | Steven, Connie?! | 史蒂文 康妮 |
[08:56] | Is this because of the “favorite gem”thing? | 你们不说话是因为我问的”你最喜欢的宝石”吗 |
[08:58] | Heh, that was just a joke! | 哈 那只是开玩笑而已啦 |
[09:00] | Don’t tell garnet. | 千万别告诉石榴 |
[09:02] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[09:06] | Pearl, we found the monster! | 珍珠 我们找到怪兽了 |
[09:08] | What?! We need your help! | -啥-我们需要支援 |
[09:09] | I’ll be right there, Connie! | 我马上过来 康妮 |
[09:13] | Who’s that?! | 那是谁 |
[09:16] | B-B-B-B-B-B-Bubble! | 防-防-防-防-防-防御 |
[09:35] | Jasper. Those footprints. | 铁石英 那些脚印 |
[09:38] | The monsters were running from her. | 那些怪物是在害怕她 |
[09:41] | Connie, where’s the– | 康妮 怪兽在– |
[09:43] | Jasper! | 铁石英 |
[09:48] | Hey, Rose, look what I got. | 嘿 玫瑰 看我抓到了什么 |
[10:01] | Are you two okay? | 你俩没事吧 |
[10:03] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 嗯 我们没事 |
[10:05] | Oh, thank goodness. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[10:07] | What a disaster. | 真是一场灾难 |
[10:08] | I never would have let you come on this mission | 要是当初我知道铁石英也在这儿 |
[10:10] | if I knew Jasper would be here. | 就不会让你参与这次任务 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry. What? | -对不起-啊? |
[10:14] | I thought I’d be ready to fight, but I wasn’t. | 我以为我已经做好了战斗的准备 但其实我没有 |
[10:17] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[10:18] | You weren’t supposed to fight. | 我本来就没让你战斗 |
[10:20] | You were supposed to call me, and you did. | 我只让你联系我 而你也这么做了 |
[10:22] | This was a total success. | 你完全成功了 |
[10:25] | Connie’s first mission! | 康妮的首次任务 |
[10:26] | Connie’s first mission! | 康妮的首次任务 |
[10:28] | Group picture. | 来张合照 |
[10:30] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[10:31] | Oh. Another picture? | 噢 又要拍照 |
[10:32] | Tell me when you– | 当你要拍了就告– |
[10:33] | Eh, got it. | 拍好了 |
[10:35] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[10:37] | Are your parents going to see this? | 你的爸妈会看见这个吗 |
[10:38] | My parents see all of my photos, ma’am. | 我的爸妈会看我所有的照片 |