时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 挥鞭 示警 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | 文本处理 谷子 yoyo | |
[00:26] | Crack the Whip在美国俚语中是上级对下级口头警告的意思 同时也是一种户外定位游戏 | |
[00:28] | All right, we may be a while. | 史蒂文 我们可能要离开一段时间 |
[00:30] | But–Amethyst! | 可是…紫晶! |
[00:32] | What? I’m busy. | 啥事? 我忙着呢ˊ_> ˋ |
[00:34] | Amethyst, hold down the fort. | 紫晶 保持警惕 |
[00:36] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 知道啦~长官 |
[00:38] | No surprises while I’m on duty. | 我负责期间绝不会有任何意外 |
[00:40] | Wha–! | 啥! |
[00:41] | Surprise! I’m early! | 萨普莱斯! 我早到啦~ |
[00:43] | I was trying to tell you Connie has sword training today. | 我刚想告诉你 康妮约好了在今天进行剑术训练的 |
[00:47] | Oh! I completely forgot. | OMG 我全忘了! |
[00:49] | I’m so sorry, Connie. | 非常抱歉 康妮 |
[00:51] | Very irresponsible, Pearl. | 噗嗤 “珍”不靠谱 |
[00:54] | Mnh. | 哼 |
[00:55] | Is this because of Jasper? | 你们是要去找铁石英吗? |
[00:57] | Are you headed back north? | 要调头去北方吗? |
[00:58] | She’s on the move. | 她依然在四处活动 |
[00:59] | We can’t have her just out there, | 我们不能任由 |
[01:01] | attacking random monsters for whatever reason. | 她到处刷怪! |
[01:04] | Of course. Be safe. | 当然了! 注意安全喔 |
[01:06] | That’s my line. | 那可是我的专属台词 |
[01:08] | Amethyst? Got it. | 紫晶?-知道啦 |
[01:10] | We’ll train next week | 我们下周再进行训练吧 |
[01:11] | without Jasper hanging over our heads. | 只要铁石英不再让我们头疼 |
[01:13] | Best-case scenario. | 这是最理想的了 |
[01:16] | Lucky break for you guys–You get the training day off. | 你们这些幸运的家伙 逃过了训练日! |
[01:20] | So, what do you want to do? | 所以 接下来你们想干啥? |
[01:32] | Oh? Huh? | 噢? 哈? |
[01:33] | Hey, no fair. | 嘿 你开挂! |
[01:35] | Hey, Amethyst, did you see that? | 嘿嘿 紫晶 你看见那招了吗? |
[01:38] | Amethyst? | 紫晶? |
[01:41] | ‘Sup? | 咋了? |
[01:43] | Are you even watching? | 你有在看我们训练吗? |
[01:45] | Sure. What’s it look like? | 当然咯 不然你觉得我在干嘛 |
[01:47] | Like you’re not watching. | 我觉得你没在看 |
[01:50] | Oh, all right. | 唔 尊讨厌 |
[01:52] | You got me. | 被你逮到了 |
[01:54] | Is that better? | 现在好多了吧~ |
[01:56] | Ew! Gross. Ew! Gross. | 噫!-好恶 |
[01:59] | But, yeah, that’s better. | 但是-唔 确实好多了 |
[02:00] | Come on, Connie. Let’s take it from the top. | 来吧康妮 我们从头再来一遍 |
[02:02] | Okay! | 好的! |
[02:16] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[02:17] | Excellent! Amazing! | 噢 那! |
[02:20] | Pearl-fect. | 珍是极好的 |
[02:23] | Ohh. I don’t know. Not really. | 没有啦/ w\ |
[02:27] | My stance is all wrong, and my grip is a little soft. | 我的站姿完全是错的-力度也不够! |
[02:32] | What are you worried about that little stuff for? | 你为什么要纠结于这些小事? |
[02:34] | It’s not gonna matter in a real fight. | 在战场上 这些根本无关紧要 |
[02:37] | It does, though. | 但这确实很重要 |
[02:38] | I blew it on my first real magical mission. | 我毁掉了我第一次魔法任务 |
[02:41] | I was face-to-face with a monster, and I froze. | 我直面那只宝石怪兽 却手足无措 |
[02:45] | Maybe if I’d trained a little harder, I could have handled it. | 我之前用心一点训练的话 那次任务就不会失败了 |
[02:51] | Sounds to me like you’re too in your own head. | 在我看来 你就是想的太多了 |
[02:54] | In a fight, you never know what’s gonna happen. | 真正战斗的时候-每一秒都是难以预测的 |
[02:57] | You just got to go with it. | 你只有临场发挥 |
[02:59] | How can you get ready when you don’t even know | 不然你怎么能为那些 |
[03:01] | 你根本不知道的事做准备? what you’re getting ready for huh? | |
[03:03] | Yeah, you can’t be ready. | 没错 根本没有时间准备 |
[03:06] | What you got to be is loose. | 你唯一需要做的事情 就是 放~轻~松~ |
[03:09] | I want to be loose! | 我也想放轻松! |
[03:11] | Then you got to go with the flow. | 然后你就可以跟着感觉走了! |
[03:12] | Fighting’s all about that feeling deep in your guts. | 战斗靠的就是肚子深处的那种感觉!! |
[03:16] | What do your guts feel like?! | 你的肚肚感觉怎么样? |
[03:20] | Hungry. | 饿! |
[03:23] | Mine, too. | 我也一样 |
[03:24] | Snack break. Snack break. | 来点零食! 来点零食! |
[03:26] | Well, we do need energy to practice. | 唔 我们的训练需要进食来补充能量 |
[03:30] | Snack break! Snack break! Snack break! Snack break! | 来点零食! 来点零食! 来点零食! |
[03:38] | Who wants doughnuts? | 谁要吃甜甜圈? |
[03:40] | I do! Maybe just one! | 我要我要! 也许一个就够了 |
[03:42] | Great. It’s on me. | OK 我请客 |
[03:45] | ♪ Like a burger ♪ | 像一个汉堡 |
[03:47] | Be right there! | 马上就来! |
[03:50] | Welcome to the Big Donut. How can I hel–Wha–Huh? | 欢迎光临大甜甜圈! 想来点什—–哈? |
[03:54] | Hey, donut girl. | 呦~甜甜圈女孩儿 |
[03:56] | It’s me, Donut Boy. | 是我 甜甜圈男孩 |
[03:58] | You mind if I grab a couple of crullers? | 介意我拿几个酥脆甜甜圈吗? |
[04:01] | It’s cool. I totally work here. | 拿了也没关系 我就在这工作呢! |
[04:05] | What the… | 什么情况….. |
[04:06] | Sorry, Sadie. | 莎蒂 抱歉 |
[04:07] | It’s just Amethyst bein’Amethyst | 紫晶又用 |
[04:09] | by not…bein’Amethyst. | 她的一贯作风捣乱了 |
[04:11] | Eh, it’s no problem, Steven. | 没关系的 史蒂文 |
[04:13] | It’s just a couple of donuts. | 只是一点甜甜圈罢了 |
[04:17] | Okay, maybe it’s a problem. | !( ◎_ ◎;) 好吧 这可是个大问题 |
[05:14] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[05:17] | Come on! | 快来吧 |
[05:19] | I didn’t bring a swimsuit! | 我没有带泳衣啦 |
[05:22] | In the heat of battle, | 在战斗的热潮中 |
[05:23] | you’re not gonna have a swimsuit, Connie. | 你是不会有什么泳衣的 康妮 |
[05:27] | By Jove, I guess you’re right. | 我的老天 你说的太对了 |
[05:32] | I don’t think I’ve ever had this much fun in one day. | 我从来不记得哪天我有这么开心过 |
[05:37] | We should spend more time with Amethyst. | 我们应该经常找紫晶玩 |
[05:39] | She’s the best! | 她最棒了 |
[05:40] | You’re the best. | 你才最棒 |
[05:42] | Nuh-uh, you’re the best. | 不不不 你才最棒 |
[06:02] | Uhhh…I remember you, too, buddy. | 呃 我也还记得你呢 哥们儿 |
[06:27] | Amethyst, that was amazing! | 紫晶 你刚才太给力了 |
[06:29] | Whoa! Are you okay? | 哇 你没事儿吧 |
[06:31] | Not a pretty win, but I’ll take it. | 赢得不太漂亮 不过无所谓啦 |
[06:34] | That was the monster we fought in the snow. | 这就是那天我们在雪地里打过的怪兽 |
[06:37] | At least, it looked like it was. | 起码…看上去是的 |
[06:39] | I think you’d remember a face like that. | 我觉得你没认错 |
[06:42] | Well, there were two of them. | 呃 当初是有两只 |
[06:44] | Two of them? | 两只 |
[06:50] | Rose. | 玫瑰 |
[06:52] | Jasper! | 铁石英 |
[06:53] | Glad I found you. | 找到你真是令人喜悦啊 |
[06:54] | I’ve decided to build my own army. | 我已经决定要建立我自己的军队了 |
[06:57] | Where’s the rest of yours? | 你的又在哪 |
[06:59] | They’re not here right now! | 她们现在不在这儿 |
[07:01] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[07:02] | So, it’s just you lot? | 那么就只有你们了 |
[07:04] | Doesn’t matter. | 那又如何 |
[07:05] | I’m gonna whip your butt all by myself! | 我自己照样可以抽得你满地滚 |
[07:12] | I got Jasper. You guys handle that dope. | 铁石英交给我 你们去搞定那玩意 |
[07:14] | Okay, we get a second chance at this. | 好了 这是我们第二次的机会 |
[07:18] | Just stay together. | 我们只需要团结一致 |
[07:21] | I came here to fight Rose, not some runt! | 我是来和玫瑰决斗的 而非你这侏儒 |
[07:24] | You think you can just keep showing up | 你认为你现在就只能不断 |
[07:26] | and picking fights with us?! Ha! | 冒出来寻衅打架 哈 |
[07:29] | Why don’t you get a life?! | 你就不能去享受下生活吗 |
[07:31] | Fighting is my life! | 战斗就是我生活的全部 |
[07:33] | It’s what I was made for. | 我为此而生 |
[07:34] | It’s what you were made for too, runt. | 你也一样 侏儒 |
[07:37] | So? I’ve got other stuff goin’on. | 那又怎样 我的生活可是无比丰富多彩 |
[07:40] | It is because you know you’re already a failure? | 是因为你觉得你自己已经是个失败者了吗 |
[07:54] | You’re not even trying. | 你压根没尽力 |
[07:57] | Is it because you know you’re already a failure? | 是因为你觉得自己已经是个失败者了吗 |
[08:00] | You’re a Quartz Soldier, just like me. | 你和我一样 都是石英战士 |
[08:03] | But you’re not like me, are you? | 但是你跟我一点都不像 不是吗 |
[08:08] | You’re small! | 你太渺小了 |
[08:12] | Amethyst?! | 紫晶 |
[08:14] | Are you that desperate for troops, Rose, | 你已经渴望一支军队渴望到了 |
[08:17] | that you keep a defect like this?! | 连这种残废都要留着的地步吗 玫瑰 |
[08:19] | Rose said…I’m perfect…the way I am. | 玫瑰说了…这样的我…是最完美的 |
[08:24] | Then she had low standards. | 那她的眼光可有够低的 |
[08:29] | You…could have been me! | 你…本可以成为与我一样的存在 |
[08:34] | And what are you instead? | 但是看看现在的你算什么东西 |
[08:37] | Amethyst! | 紫晶 |
[08:39] | Just a joke. | 不过是个笑话而已 |
[08:51] | Come on! | 快来 |
[08:52] | Time to get rid of this embarrassment. | 是时候结束这场闹剧了 |
[09:00] | You fused?! | 你们融合了?! |
[09:03] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[09:04] | I-I did. | 我-我融合了 |
[09:06] | You Crystal Gems would even fuse with a human?! | 你们水晶宝石居然还跟人类融合 |
[09:09] | I don’t want to hear anything you say | 我不想再听你的一句废话 |
[09:12] | unless it’s, “Sorry.” | 除非你准备道歉 |
[09:24] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 你给我回来 败家玩意 |
[09:30] | Wait here. I’ll protect you. | 在这等着 我会保护你的 |
[09:34] | Head-to-head, just like I like it. | 一对一 我喜欢 |
[09:37] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了就尽管上吧 |
[10:04] | Steven, Connie, I’m back! | 史蒂文 康妮 我回来了 |
[10:06] | –Uh, everything’s gonna be fi– | 呃 一切都会没事 |
[10:15] | Fusion! Fusion! | 融合 融合 |
[10:17] | It’s always fusion! | 又特么是融合 |
[10:19] | Are you ready to apologize? | 你准备好道歉了没 |
[10:22] | This was just a warm-up. | 这只是热身 |
[10:24] | Get ready for next time, Rose. | 我还会回来的 玫瑰 |
[10:26] | Jaspers don’t give up! | 俺们铁石英从来不会放弃 |
[10:28] | Jaspers keep going…until we get what we want. | 谁也阻止不了俺们铁石英…得到俺们想要的东西 |
[10:32] | Hmm. I guess she lives in the ocean now. | 我想她现在可算是住海里了 |
[10:43] | You guys…won? | 你们…赢了 |
[10:45] | You’re back! You’re okay! | -你回来了-你没事 |
[10:47] | Thank goodness! | 谢天谢地 |
[10:49] | Uh, thank you, guys. | 呃 谢谢了伙计们 |
[10:51] | –Did you see us? It was just like you said– | 你刚才看见我们了吗 就真的像你说的 |
[10:53] | you were in trouble, and we just had to fight! | 你陷入麻烦 我们只要战斗就行了 |
[10:56] | Everything we knew just came together. | 我们所知的一切就会自动拼凑在一起 |
[10:58] | We fused! | 我们融合了 |
[10:59] | We won! | 然后我们就赢了 |
[11:01] | I can’t wait to tell the others! | 我等不及要告诉其他人了! |
[11:05] | Oh, good. | 噢 太好了 |
[11:08] | You didn’t need me at all. | 你们根本不需要我 |