| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | 被泡泡包裹 | |
| [00:01] | Husky | |
| [00:01] | presisco | |
| [00:01] | presisco | |
| [00:23] | The Rubies? | 红宝石们? |
| [00:25] | Huh? Whoa! | 哈? 哇! |
| [00:27] | Oh, geez! | 哦 天哪! |
| [00:29] | Aah! | 啊! |
| [00:31] | -You!-Eyeball! | -是你!-爱宝! |
| [00:38] | There goes the Earth. | 地球拜拜 |
| [00:39] | There goes my whole platoon! | 我的整个团都拜拜了好吗! |
| [00:43] | This is a mess! What’ll I say in my report? | 简直一团糟! 我该怎么写进报告里?! |
| [00:47] | How will I even make my report? | 我能不能写报告都成问题! |
| [00:50] | This is a nightmare! | 简直噩梦! |
| [00:52] | And this is all your fault! | 全都是你的错! |
| [00:55] | -Whoa!-Hey, no, it’s not! | 等等 不 才不是! |
| [00:57] | You were trying to hurt my friends! | 是你先要伤害我的朋友的! |
| [00:59] | But you opened the airlock in the moon base! | 但是打开月面基地气阀的人是你! |
| [01:03] | You sent us flying into space– | 是你把我们送进了太空– |
| [01:07] | with no hope of ever returning! | 还根本没有回家的希望! |
| [01:11] | Okay, so maybe that was my fault. | 好吧 也许那个是我的错 |
| [01:13] | I’m sorry. There, are you happy? | 对不起-现在高兴了吧? |
| [01:17] | No. | 不高兴 |
| [01:18] | You’re lucky you’re in that bubble, | 要不是你被泡泡保护着 |
| [01:19] | or I’d pop you right in the face. | 我就一拳打在你脸上 |
| [01:21] | Well, if you’re going to be a grump about it, | 行啊 你要是一直这么无理取闹 |
| [01:24] | then we can just float in silence until we both die. | 我们就直接在太空里白头偕老得了! |
| [01:27] | Sounds great. Fine! | -听起来不错-行! |
| [01:29] | I can’t wait! | 我都等不及去死了! |
| [01:31] | Me, neither! | 我也等不及! |
| [01:44] | What? No signal? | 啥? 没信号? |
| [01:47] | Come on, I’m right by a satellite. | 拜托 旁边不就有颗卫星吗?! |
| [01:49] | If I don’t die out here, | 如果我没在这里死掉 |
| [01:51] | first thing I do back on Earth is change my phone plan. | 回地球第一件事就是换个手机套餐 |
| [01:54] | I shouldn’t have ever come back to that dumb planet! | 我就不应该回到这颗蠢星球来! |
| [01:59] | When I heard rumors there might still be Crystal Gems on Earth, | 当我听说地球上可能还有水晶战士的时候 |
| [02:02] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我当时都没敢相信 |
| [02:04] | A thousand years of fighting were all for nothing! | 一千年的战争都徒劳无功! |
| [02:08] | And Rose Quartz might still be alive? | 再想想玫瑰石英可能还活着? |
| [02:11] | She must be! | 她肯定还活着 |
| [02:12] | Why else would someone as important as Jasper | 不然为什么铁石英那么重要的人物 |
| [02:15] | be back on Earth? | 会回来地球呢? |
| [02:16] | For closure, that’s why. | 当然是为了确认玫瑰是否活着 |
| [02:19] | I wanted it, too. | 我也这么想过 |
| [02:21] | I wanted to see Rose Quartz with my own eye. | 我也想亲眼看看玫瑰石英 |
| [02:25] | At the very least, | 至少 |
| [02:27] | I thought Jasper might have some answers, but… | 我以为铁石英会有答案 可… |
| [02:30] | it wasn’t even her–just another trick. | 那根本不是她–只是另一个把戏 |
| [02:34] | That’s what you really wanted? To see Rose Quartz? | 这才是你真正想要的? 想看看玫瑰石英? |
| [02:38] | More than anything. | 比什么都想 |
| [02:41] | Well, then today’s your lucky day. | 那么-今天就是你的幸运日了 |
| [02:44] | How’s that? | 怎么讲? |
| [02:46] | I… | 我… |
| [02:47] | know where Rose Quartz is. | 我知道玫瑰石英在哪 |
| [02:49] | What? Where is she?! | 啥? 她在哪? |
| [02:52] | She turned into me. | 她变成了我 |
| [02:54] | Right. | 你要是她 |
| [02:56] | And I have two eyeballs– | 我还有两只眼呢 |
| [02:58] | which I don’t! | 你看看我有吗? |
| [02:59] | You expect me to believe anything, don’t you? | 你真的以为我蠢到什么都信 是吧? |
| [03:02] | Fool me once, shame on me. | 耍我一次 我丢人 |
| [03:05] | Fool me four times, you already fooled me– | 耍我四次 真的算是耍了我了 |
| [03:05] | 红宝石奇怪的说法源自美国总统小布什的”Fool me once shame on you. You fool me can’t get fooled again!” | |
| [03:09] | and you can’t fool me again. | 我绝不会再上你的当 |
| [03:12] | Look, I can prove it! | 你不相信我的话 我可以证明! |
| [03:13] | I have her Rose Quartz gem! | 我身上有她的宝石! |
| [03:15] | That’s more of a pinkish-red | 这宝石看着红中带粉 |
| [03:17] | than a real Rose Quartz reddish pink. | 玫瑰石英的宝石可是粉中带红 |
| [03:20] | That’s because you’re looking at it through my bubble! | 那是因为你隔着我的泡泡在看啊! |
| [03:23] | Hold on… | 等下… |
| [03:24] | Here, check this out! | 来 看这个! |
| [03:27] | Look, I can summon her shield! | 看 我能召唤她的盾牌! |
| [03:29] | It’s got a rose on it and everything! | 你看上面还有玫瑰啥的 |
| [03:31] | Who cares about her shield? | 谁管她的盾啊? |
| [03:33] | Her huge sword is what I remember. | 我只记得她有粉色的巨剑 |
| [03:37] | Uh, I left that in my lion… | 呃 我把剑丢在狮子那里了 |
| [03:43] | Look. | 看 |
| [03:44] | Tell me you don’t see the resemblance. | 看看我身上有没有玫瑰的影子 |
| [03:48] | Are you kidding me? You’re despicable. | 你在逗我? 你可真卑鄙 |
| [03:52] | We’re gonna die out here, | 我们都要死在这儿了 |
| [03:53] | and you’re just gonna make fun of me until we do. | 你还要在临死前开我的玩笑 |
| [03:56] | You’re even crueler than Rose Quartz. | 你真是比玫瑰石英还残忍 |
| [04:03] | Uh… | 呃… |
| [04:04] | Uh, Eyeball? | 呃 爱宝? |
| [04:07] | Eyeball?! | 爱宝?! |
| [04:08] | That’s not my– | 那不是我弄的… |
| [04:11] | Oh, great! | 简直不能再棒! |
| [04:13] | Asteroids incoming! | 小行星袭来! |
| [04:14] | Find cover, soldier! | 士兵 各找掩护! |
| [04:15] | I am in cover, you get somewhere safe! | 我已经有掩护了 你倒是找地方躲啊! |
| [04:20] | Wow! | 哇! |
| [04:21] | I think I’m losing my luster. | 感觉筋骨没年轻时灵活了 |
| [04:29] | We’re heading right for that big one! | 我们要撞上那块大的了! |
| [04:31] | No! | 不! |
| [04:33] | Oh? | 哦? |
| [04:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
| [04:36] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
| [04:39] | We made it! | 我们做到啦! |
| [04:42] | I’m unstoppable! | 我是无敌的! |
| [04:46] | Eyeball! | 爱宝! |
| [04:47] | Oh, no! No! | 哦 不 不! |
| [04:51] | I’ve got you. | 我抓到你了 |
| [04:57] | Oh, geez! You okay? | 哦天了! 你还好吗? |
| [05:01] | Get off me! | 起开! |
| [05:02] | Whoa! What’s wrong? | 哇 你怎么了? |
| [05:07] | Ay-yi-yi! Your gem is cracked! | 哎呀呀! 你的宝石开裂了! |
| [05:09] | What?! This is just perfect! | 啥? 还能再倒霉点吗?! |
| [05:12] | Don’t worry–I can fix your gem! | 别担心–我能修复你的宝石! |
| [05:14] | I’m not falling for any of your tricks! | 我才不会信你的鬼—话! |
| [05:27] | I’m serious–I can help. | 我是认真的–我能帮你 |
| [05:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [05:31] | I guess I got nothing else to lose. | 死马当活马医好了 |
| [05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [05:45] | Eh?! | 欸?! |
| [05:46] | What was that supposed to be?! | 你这是要干啥?! |
| [05:48] | What in the cosmos is wrong with… | 天儿了你脑袋里都在想… |
| [05:51] | you? | 什么? |
| [05:55] | See? It worked! | 看 成功了! |
| [05:57] | I… | 我… |
| [05:58] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信! |
| [06:00] | There were rumors back during the war– | 过去战场上有个流言– |
| [06:02] | that Rose Quartz could heal her Crystal Gem soldiers, | 流言说玫瑰石英能够治愈水晶战士们 |
| [06:06] | keeping her small army | 把自己的小军队 |
| [06:08] | in contention with the superior forces of Homeworld. | 打造得能与母星的强大军事力量匹敌 |
| [06:11] | Wow! It really is you! | 哇哦 真的是你! |
| [06:14] | Rose Quartz! | 玫瑰石英! |
| [06:16] | See?! That’s what I was trying to tell ya! | 现在信了吧?! 我一直都在证明这一点! |
| [06:21] | Yup, it’s me–the mighty Rose Quartz! | 对 就是我–伟大的玫瑰石英! |
| [06:24] | And now we’re stuck out here, | 现在我们被困在这里 |
| [06:27] | floating aimlessly through outer space! | 向宇宙中漫无目的地漂流 |
| [06:31] | Pff! | 噗 |
| [06:33] | How’d we get ourselves into this mess? | 我们是怎么把自己搞到这般田地的? |
| [06:47] | The mighty Rose Quartz. | 伟大的玫瑰石英 |
| [06:54] | Huh? | 哈? |
| [06:55] | I never thought I’d get a chance like this. | 做梦都想不到我会有这种机会 |
| [06:57] | I can’t believe you’re all mine! | 想不到你会败在我手下! |
| [07:00] | Wah?! | 啥?! |
| [07:05] | Why are you attacking me?! | 你为啥要攻击我?! |
| [07:07] | Don’t act surprised, Rose Quartz! | 别假装惊讶了 玫瑰石英! |
| [07:11] | You shattered a Diamond! | 你碎掉了一颗钻石! |
| [07:13] | Whoa! | 哇! |
| [07:21] | Ooh, I’m gonna get ya! | 吼吼 我要抓到你啦! |
| [07:23] | I’m gonna take your gem and bring it back! | 我要拿到你的宝石带回母星! |
| [07:26] | What?! No! Please don’t take my gem! | 啥?! 不! 不要拿走我的宝石! |
| [07:28] | Wait, what would even happen to me? | 等下 拿走宝石以后我会怎么样啊? |
| [07:33] | -Huh?!-Hmm? | -哈?-嗯? |
| [07:37] | Ha! | 哈! |
| [07:38] | W-Wait! You don’t have to do this! | 等-等下! 你不必这样做的! |
| [07:42] | Oh, give it up already! | 哦 快点认输吧! |
| [07:44] | You can’t take this away from me! | 你不会再糟蹋我这次机会了! |
| [07:46] | I’m gonna be a legend! | 我将会成为一个传说! |
| [07:48] | I’ll go down in history! | 我会名留青史! |
| [07:51] | What will the Diamonds say when they hear | 我红宝石打败玫瑰石英 |
| [07:52] | that a Ruby defeated Rose Quartz? | 听了这之后钻石她们会怎么想呢? |
| [07:56] | They’re gonna give me my own pearl! | 她们会奖励给我一个专属的珍珠! |
| [08:01] | Wah?! | 啥? |
| [08:02] | Wait! Please listen! | 等下! 听我说! |
| [08:04] | I’m really not my mom! | 我真的不是我妈妈! |
| [08:06] | I don’t want to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你! |
| [08:08] | Just–Just think for a second. | 你-你要三思啊 |
| [08:10] | We’re lost out in space. | 我们已经迷失在太空了 |
| [08:11] | How are you going to get back to Homeworld alone? | 你打算怎么自己回母星? |
| [08:15] | I’ve already made up my mind. | 我已经拿定主意了 |
| [08:20] | Whoa! | 哇 |
| [08:43] | 这里史蒂文的动作类似”新世纪福音战士”中碇真嗣被独自密封在Entry Plug时的动作 | |
| [09:22] | If I could begin to be | 若我能开始改变 |
| [09:22] | 这一段的设置与新世纪福音战士的结局相似 | |
| [09:25] | Half of what you think of me | 到你期望的一半 |
| [09:28] | I could do about anything | 我愿付出我的一切 |
| [09:30] | I could even learn how to love | 我甚至能学着去爱 |
| [09:34] | When I see the way you act | 我看到你的举止 |
| [09:37] | Wondering when I’m coming back | 期盼着我的归来 |
| [09:40] | I could do about anything | 我愿付出我的一切 |
| [09:42] | I could even learn how to love like you | 我甚至能学着去爱 如你 |
| [09:56] | How come nobody told me about Pink Diamond? | 为什么没有人跟我讲过粉钻的事情? |
| [09:57] | Love like you | 爱 如你 |
| [10:00] | We all did what we had to during the war. | 战争期间我们做了很多不得已的事 |
| [10:02] | Everything’s different now. | 但是现在一切都已经变了 |
| [10:04] | But did mom really do it? | 但是妈妈真的那么做了吗? |
| [10:06] | Did she really shatter her? | 她真的粉碎了粉钻吗? |
| [10:09] | She had to. | 她也不得已 |
| [10:09] | I always thought I might be bad | 我总认为我非常卑微 |
| [10:10] | The Earth belonged to Pink Diamond. | 地球以前是粉钻的 |
| [10:12] | Destroying her was the only way to save the planet. | 摧毁粉钻是拯救地球的唯一出路 |
| [10:12] | Now I’m sure that it’s true | 现在深信不疑 |
| [10:15] | For Amethyst to be herself, for Pearl to be free, | 为了紫晶能选择自己命运 为了珍珠能不受束缚 |
| [10:15] | ’cause I think you’re so good | 因你如此完美 |
| [10:18] | for me to be together. | 为了我能在一起 |
| [10:19] | And I’m nothing like you | 而我一点不如 |
| [10:21] | For you to exist. | 为了你能存在 |
| [10:21] | Look at you go, I just adore you | 你的举止 我都很欣赏 |
| [10:23] | But I thought… | 但是我以为… |
| [10:25] | a-at least she’d never… | 至少她绝对不会… |
| [10:25] | I wish that I knew | 我希望知道 |
| [10:26] | She didn’t always do what was best for her. | 她的选择并不只为了她自己的利益 |
| [10:28] | What makes you think I’m so special | 为什么认为我特殊 |
| [10:30] | But she always did what was best for Earth. | 她做的一切都是为了地球 |
| [10:33] | Even if it meant shattering someone. | 甚至不惜粉碎一个宝石 |
| [10:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [10:43] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你们能告诉我 |
| [10:48] | 整集的设定类似”金银岛”–两者都是主角与反派被困在一起 而反派试图杀死主教 | |
| [10:48] | 片头的镜头设计应该是借鉴了电影”地心引力” | |
| [10:49] | Love me like you | 爱我 如你 |