时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:30] | Here’s another one! | 这儿又有一个! |
[00:32] | Got it, Steven! Ready… | 知道了 史蒂文! 准备… |
[00:33] | 怪物的嚎叫源自”星球大战”系列中的蜥趾龙 | |
[00:34] | Go! | 走你! |
[00:35] | -Grab its legs!-That’s not a leg! | -抓住它的腿!-那不是个腿! |
[00:37] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[00:41] | It’s a little disturbing that | 想想挺瘆人的 |
[00:43] | Jasper was just keeping these corrupted gems in cages. | 铁石英一直把这些堕转的宝石关在笼子里 |
[00:46] | Isn’t that what we’re doing? | 我们不是正在这样做吗 |
[00:48] | That’s different. | 有所不同 |
[00:49] | They’re cared for in the stasis of the bubble. | 她们在泡泡的稳定环境中被呵护着 |
[00:52] | As long as they’re bubbled, they can’t hurt anyone– | 只要她们还在泡泡里 就伤害不了其他人– |
[00:55] | and they won’t suffer. | 她们也不会受苦 |
[00:57] | It’s what Rose wanted. | 这就是玫瑰所期望的 |
[00:58] | Huh. I guess this is the last of ’em. | 哈 我想这就是最后一个了 |
[01:05] | I can’t believe these dumb things used to be gems! | 真不敢相信这些蠢东西以前是宝石人! |
[01:10] | Pearl, Amethyst, get ready. | 珍珠 紫晶 准备好 |
[01:12] | This one is flighty. | 这只很容易受惊 |
[01:13] | Are corrupted gems not like this on homeworld? | 母星上堕转的宝石不是这样的吗? |
[01:16] | We don’t have anything like this on homeworld. | 母星上没有堕转的宝石这种东西 |
[01:20] | Here we go. | 走起 |
[01:21] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[01:33] | That was terrible! | 简直太糟糕! |
[01:38] | This is harder than it looks, you know! | 看起来容易做起来难! |
[01:40] | How could you all be outsmarted by that thing? | 你们怎么能都被那东西耍了? |
[01:44] | Well, first, it ran over Garnet, | 这个 第一点 它从石榴身上跑了过去 |
[01:46] | and then Amethyst tried to use her– | 然后紫晶试着用– |
[01:47] | Uh, we don’t need the play by play. | 呃 咱们不需要实况转播 |
[01:49] | Mistakes happen–even when you can see the future. | 人总会犯错的–即便你能看到未来 |
[01:53] | Yeah, Peridot. Let’s see you do better. | 对啊 橄榄 来看看你能做成什么样 |
[01:56] | Well, I saved all your butts from Jasper. | 这个嘛 我从铁石英手上救下了你们 |
[01:59] | I suppose I could help you here, too. | 我想我能帮上你们这个忙 |
[02:01] | Feel free. | 随你便 |
[02:03] | This’ll be a great chance to show off my metal powers! | 多么好的机会来炫耀下我的金属能力! |
[02:07] | Then our work here is done. | 我们的工作已经完成了 |
[02:09] | Uh, I-I’m… | 呃 我 我想… |
[02:11] | Are you seriously going to help her? | 你真的打算帮她? |
[02:14] | It’s just… | 这个… |
[02:15] | she’s all alone out here, with no idea what she’s doing. | 她在这儿独自一个 不知道她会做什么 |
[02:19] | Oh, Peridot will be fine. | 别担心 橄榄石没事的 |
[02:21] | I meant the monster! | 我是怕怪物出事! |
[02:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Take as long as you need. | 想呆多长时间都行 |
[02:27] | Uh, Garnet, are you sure? | 呃 石榴 你确定? |
[02:30] | Wait! | 等我! |
[02:32] | Did the others ask you to bring me back? | 她们派你接我回去? |
[02:34] | No, I came to help! | 不 我是来帮忙的! |
[02:36] | It usually takes all of us to capture a corrupted gem. | 通常我们是一起出动才能抓宝石怪的 |
[02:38] | That’s because you try to out-brute it. | 那是因为你们试着和宝石怪拼蛮力 |
[02:41] | We’re going to outsmart it! | 我们来和它拼脑力! |
[02:44] | So…I can help? | 所以…我能帮忙吗 |
[02:46] | I could use your experience dealing with these things. | 我倒是可以借鉴下你的打怪经验 |
[02:50] | It just doesn’t seem fair. | 但这根本不公平 |
[02:53] | Why’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[02:54] | With you and me teaming up, | 你和我组队之后 |
[02:55] | that thing won’t stand a chance. | 那东西根本没机会逃跑 |
[03:00] | Yeah! | 棒! |
[03:04] | After it! | 跟上它! |
[03:10] | What’s it doing? | 它在干嘛? |
[03:14] | Maybe it likes shiny things? | 也许它喜欢闪亮的玩意? |
[03:18] | This is perfect! | 简直完美! |
[03:19] | I’ve just concocted a flawless Peri-plan! | 我刚想到一个完美的橄榄计划! |
[03:22] | So what’s the P. P.? | 你的橄. 计. 是啥? |
[03:24] | If I use my metal powers, | 如果我用我的金属能力 |
[03:25] | the whole thing will fall onto the monster! | 整个东西都会砸在怪物身上! |
[03:28] | Give it a try! | 试试看! |
[03:31] | Carefully… | 慢慢地… |
[03:37] | It’s…not falling. | 它…没掉下来 |
[03:39] | Maybe another leg needs to go. | 也许需要拆掉另一条腿 |
[03:46] | Fall! | 掉啊! |
[03:47] | You stupid… | 你这蠢… |
[03:54] | Oh, come on! | 哦 简直了! |
[03:58] | Fall already! | 快掉啊! |
[04:01] | Peridot, watch out! | 橄榄石! 小心! |
[04:03] | Oh, right. Thank you. | 哦对 谢谢提醒 |
[04:08] | Uh, Peridot! | 呃 橄榄石! |
[04:12] | There it is! Get it! | 它在那! 抓住它! |
[04:16] | Keep distracting it! I’ll finish it off! | 继续分散它注意力! 我来干掉它! |
[04:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:23] | I think we need to… | 我想我们该… |
[04:25] | revise our strategy. | 调整下战略 |
[04:29] | Are you ready for the second Peri-plan? | 你准备好听第二个橄榄主意了吗? |
[04:33] | The first one wasn’t so great. | 第一个不是特别好啊 |
[04:36] | Yes, noted, Steven. | 是的 我已经知道了 史蒂文 |
[04:38] | But this plan is even more flawless! | 但是这个主意更加完美无瑕! |
[04:41] | I cannibalized the injector to make a rudimentary cannon! | 我拆掉了注入器做成了一门简易大炮! |
[04:45] | Observe. | 注意看 |
[04:50] | Whoa! Impressive! | 哇! 震撼! |
[04:52] | You got that right. | 确实如此 |
[04:53] | This way, we can take it out from a distance! | 用这个方法 我们可以远距离干掉它! |
[04:56] | Oh, there it is! | 哦 它在那! |
[04:58] | I got it! | 放着我来! |
[05:01] | Heh, you clod. | 呵 你个土块儿 |
[05:04] | Huh? | 哈? |
[05:05] | Work, you stupid– | 发射啊 你这傻– |
[05:10] | Uh…hey. | 呃…嘿 |
[05:12] | You win this round. | 这轮算你赢好了 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:18] | I’ve analyzed the problems with the previous two Peri-plans. | 我分析了下前两个橄榄计划的问题 |
[05:22] | Relying on the injectors introduced | 依靠注入器的方案引入了 |
[05:24] | too many complicating variables. | 太多的复杂变量 |
[05:26] | Now we only have to rely on simple physics! | 现在我们只需用简单的物理! |
[05:30] | We’ll wait until it gets right up under us, | 我们等到它走到我们正下方 |
[05:32] | not suspecting a thing–because it’s so dumb! | 趁它没有防备–因为它傻到不会有戒心 |
[05:35] | And then we’ll drop this rock on its stupid head! | 那时我们就扔下这块石头 砸它的脑袋! |
[05:38] | It’s even more flawless! | 简直更完美无瑕! |
[05:40] | And at this height, nothing can fall on us! | 而且在这个高度 没有啥能砸到我们了! |
[05:44] | What if it doesn’t stop where we want it to? | 但是如果它不停在我们想要的地方呢? |
[05:47] | I’m doing the best I can, Steven! | 我已经尽力了 史蒂文! |
[05:58] | I– | 我– |
[06:09] | I think– | 我觉得– |
[06:12] | You don’t poof easily, huh? | 你身子还真结实呢 对吧 |
[06:14] | Us Peridots are tougher than we look! | 我们橄榄石比看起来结实多了 |
[06:21] | Yes! | 棒! |
[06:24] | This is going to work. This is going to be perfect! | 这肯定能成 这绝对完美! |
[06:26] | This is going to be… | 这将会是… |
[06:32] | a waste of my time. | 在浪费时间… |
[06:35] | Why can’t I master this? | 为啥我一直成功不了? |
[06:39] | Aw, Peridot, it’s okay. | 哦 橄榄石 没关系的 |
[06:41] | Even if none of your Peri-plans worked, | 即使你的橄榄计划一个也没成功 |
[06:44] | at least they were really funny. | 至少都很欢乐啊 |
[06:46] | The others will probably think so, too, | 她们也会这么想的 |
[06:48] | when we go back and get ’em. | 我们回去告诉她们 |
[06:49] | Go back? | 回去? |
[06:51] | Let it be known that I, Peridot, refuse to move forward– | 我要向世界宣布 我 橄榄石 绝不前进 |
[06:54] | or back–until I am victorious. | 或者后退–直至成功为止 |
[06:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[07:01] | I’m smarter than your average Peridot. | 我比一般橄榄石要聪明 |
[07:02] | 橄榄石的这句话源自”瑜伽熊”漫画的”I’m smarter than the average bear” | |
[07:04] | How did I fail today against some barely functional, | 为什么今天败北于一只机能退化的 |
[07:07] | stupid, cloddy, dumb-dumb?! | 愚蠢 土块儿似的 蠢怪兽? |
[07:09] | Hey, hey, corruptions aren’t dumb. | 嘿 嘿 堕转宝石可不傻 |
[07:12] | They just think a little different, that’s all. | 它们只是思维方式不同罢了 |
[07:15] | Okay, just to make sure my Earth vocabulary | 等下 先确认下我的地球词汇 |
[07:18] | is correct on this…let’s say I’m a monster. | 是正确的…假设 我是个怪物 |
[07:21] | I spend all my time slamming my face into hard objects | 假设我一天到晚都在用脸砸地 |
[07:25] | and throwing my tongues in the air for fun. | 然后向天上吐舌头找乐子 |
[07:27] | How am I not…dumb? | 你不管这叫…蠢? |
[07:30] | Well, she must be doing something right. | 这个 她至少会做一些正确的事吧 |
[07:33] | She hasn’t fallen for any of your Peri-plans. | 你看到现在都没中你的橄榄圈套 |
[07:37] | It’s luck! | 纯属侥幸! |
[07:39] | Nothing that thing does makes any sense! | 那玩意做不了任何有逻辑的事! |
[07:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:54] | Why are you bombarding me with your confectionery puff rocks?! | 你为啥用你的松软甜蜜小石头砸我?! |
[07:57] | To show you what it’s like to be a monster! | 让你感受下怪物的痛苦! |
[08:00] | Pretend I’m a freaked-out human screaming at you in fear! | 想象我是个看到你就尖叫的吓破胆的人类! |
[08:03] | Pretend I’m an Earth animal chasing you | 想象我是个野生地球动物 |
[08:06] | away from your first safe hiding spot! | 追你追到无处可躲 |
[08:08] | Pretend I’m an angry green gem trying to poof you! | 想象我是个想把你蒸发掉的绿色宝石人! |
[08:12] | This is life for you now– | 这就是你目前的生活– |
[08:14] | endless suffering! | 无尽的苦难! |
[08:24] | -There! You see?-Yeah. | -看! 你明白了没?-什么 |
[08:27] | What you’re doing makes total sense. | 你现在做的一切都很合逻辑了 |
[08:30] | You remember what it was like | 你记不记得你当时什么感受 |
[08:32] | to have everything important taken away? | 那时候你珍视的一切都被夺走 |
[08:34] | Being under attack? Feeling trapped? | 被攻击? 被包围? |
[08:36] | You were frustrated. So is she! | 你当时很沮丧! 她现在也一样! |
[08:39] | Why don’t you try thinking about all of this | 为什么试着不换个角度看待这些事 |
[08:41] | from her point of view? | 从她的角度看 |
[08:44] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:50] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[08:58] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[08:59] | I can’t take this dirty tongue-flapper seriously. | 这只脏兮兮的甩舌头的家伙面前根本认真不起来 |
[09:02] | Think…like…a monster. | 像…怪物一样…思考 |
[09:20] | Aw. | 嗷 |
[09:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[09:30] | It’s okay! We don’t want to fight! | 没事的 我们不是来打架的 |
[09:33] | Just let Peridot bubble you! | 让橄榄石包住你就好 |
[09:35] | We can all get along– | 我们会相处很好– |
[09:51] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不! |
[09:53] | Give me…that…gem! | 给我…你的…宝石! |
[10:00] | Peridot! | 橄榄石! |
[10:13] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[10:16] | Oh, hey, you’re back! | 哦 嘿 你们回来了! |
[10:19] | Eh, we never really left. | 呃 其实我们根本就没走 |
[10:23] | We knew it’d be funny. | 就知道你俩会很搞笑的 |
[10:25] | Future vision. | 预知能力 |
[10:27] | You…you were all watching this whole time? | 你们…你们一直以来都在看? |
[10:33] | I told you I could do it. | 我就说我能做到的 |
[10:36] | But I have to admit, it was more difficult than expected. | 但是我也要承认 比我想象的要难 |
[10:39] | This corrupted gem was truly an adversary worthy of my skill. | 这只堕转宝石真的值得我倾尽全力 |
[10:44] | Whoa! Peridot! | 哇 橄榄石! |
[10:46] | Nice bubble, Peri! | 很棒的泡泡 橄榄! |
[10:49] | W-What do I do with it? | 我-我应该怎么做 |
[10:52] | Send it off. | 发送出去 |
[10:55] | Just tap the top. | 拍一下顶端 |
[10:58] | Happy trails! | 旅途愉快! |
[11:00] | So, where did it go? | 所以说它送去哪了? |
[11:02] | Home. | 家 |
[11:06] | “Pretty Hairstylist”源自著名动漫”光之美少女”( Pretty Cure) | |
[11:07] | 美丽 发型师 | |
[11:11] | 整集的风格源自”Lonny Tunes”系列中的”Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner” |