时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:26] | And your dad won’t even let you alphabetize the condiments? | 你爸还不让你将调味品按字母排序? |
[00:26] | “Future Boy Zoltron”源自动漫”Future Boy Conan”与”Zoltar “–一种占卜机 | |
[00:30] | That’s rough. | 那真是烦心啊 |
[00:39] | Whoa, I want to see what that is. | 哇 我想看看那是什么 |
[00:42] | Hi, Mr. Smiley! | 你好 微笑先生! |
[00:42] | 最右侧游戏机的”OK K. O.!”出自”宇宙小子”故事板作者Ian Jones-Quartey的个人同名动画 | |
[00:44] | Is that game new? | 那是个新游戏吗? |
[00:45] | Not even close. | 大错特错 |
[00:47] | I’ve had old Zoltron here in storage. | 我一直保留着老佐创 |
[00:49] | You got a quarter? We can see if he still works. | 你有25美分硬币吗? 我们看看它还能不能工作 |
[00:53] | I am Zoltron, | 我是佐创 |
[00:54] | robot fortune teller from the future. | 来自未来的机器预言者 |
[00:58] | I know your future because I am from there. | 我知道你的未来 因为我就来自那里 |
[01:03] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[01:05] | Go ahead, ask him anything. | 来吧! 随便问! |
[01:05] | 游戏机中有一台叫”Attack the Light”为”宇宙小子”的同名手机游戏 | |
[01:08] | I’ve just been dying to know. | 我超想知道 |
[01:10] | Will I get that fancy kazoo I’ve always wanted? | 我会得到我一直想要的好玩的笛子吗? |
[01:17] | Your lucky numbers today are 16, 47, | 你今天的幸运数字是16和47 |
[01:22] | and “W.” | 还有”W” |
[01:25] | Can I have my quarter back? | 我能拿回我的25美分吗? |
[01:29] | If I had a quarter for every time | 如果每次 |
[01:30] | somebody asked for their quarter back–oh, wait, I do! | 有人找我要回他们的钱时我都有–哦 等等 我有! |
[01:35] | What? | 蛤? |
[01:37] | It was a joke. | 这是个梗 |
[01:39] | Man, I must be rusty. | 天 我一定是老了 |
[01:40] | Been a while since my comedy days. | 我的喜剧生涯已经过去有一段时间了 |
[01:43] | You used to be a comedian? | 你以前是喜剧演员? |
[01:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:46] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前了 |
[01:48] | What were some of your jokes? | 能不能说几个你的笑话? |
[01:50] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我并不想讲 |
[01:52] | Did you have any knock-knock jokes? | 你有敲门的笑话吗? |
[01:54] | You want to ask questions, ask Zoltron. | 有问题问ZOLTRON |
[01:59] | Hey, Zoltron. | 嘿 ZOLTRON |
[02:01] | Why did Mr. Smiley quit comedy? | 为什么微笑先生结束了喜剧生涯 |
[02:06] | You can do it, buddy. | 你知道的 伙计 |
[02:07] | Aah! I just gave him a little tap! | 啊! 我就给了他有爱的一拍而已! |
[02:10] | A little tap?! | 就拍了一下?! |
[02:11] | Do you know how expensive this machine was?! | 你知道这机器有多贵吗? |
[02:14] | I-It was an accident! I’ll make it up to you! | 我–这是个意外! 我会赔你的! |
[02:16] | Please, I-I just don’t want to be banned | 求求你 我–我不想 |
[02:18] | from any more of your businesses! | 被封号啊! |
[02:23] | Hey, you do a pretty good robot voice, don’t you? | 嘿 你会学机器人腔吧? |
[02:31] | Lars: Sadie, come on. | 莎蒂 快点 |
[02:34] | It’s like all you want to do is work. | 你总是想着工作 |
[02:36] | Let’s go watch a movie at your place or something. | 我们应该一起去你家看个电影什么的( ͡°͜ʖ͡°) |
[02:39] | Nobody will even notice we’re gone. | 没人会发现我们翘班的 |
[02:41] | Somebody’ll notice. | 总有人会发现 |
[02:42] | You know, when they need a doughnut or something. | 比如有人买甜甜圈之类的 |
[02:47] | I am Zoltron, | 我是佐创 |
[02:48] | robot fortune teller from the future. | 来自未来的机器预言家 |
[02:51] | Fetch me a quarter and I’ll find your fortune. | 给我25美分 我会告诉你你的命运 |
[02:55] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[02:56] | Don’t change the subject. | 别改变话题 |
[02:59] | I’m not. This is just interesting. | 不是啊 只是这很有趣 |
[03:03] | Ask me anything. | 随便问 |
[03:06] | Ugh. Look at its face. | 呃 看看他的脸 |
[03:07] | All right, Zoltron. | 算了 佐创 |
[03:09] | Since you know everything, should we skip work? | 既然你无所不知 我们该翘班吗? |
[03:12] | Oh, great. Sick the robot on me. | 好吧 用机器人敷衍我 |
[03:15] | You should go to work because–because… | 你该去上班 因为–因为 |
[03:19] | even though Lars won’t admit it, | 虽然拉尔斯不会承认 |
[03:21] | he really likes to do a good job. | 他很喜欢漂亮的完成任务 |
[03:24] | Letting people depend on him | 并让别人能信任他 |
[03:26] | fills his heart with warm feelings like love and trust. | 使自己内心充满爱与信任的温暖的感觉 |
[03:30] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不是 |
[03:32] | And even though Sadie loves to take charge– | 而且虽然莎蒂喜欢做主 |
[03:34] | No, I don’t. | 我才没那样! |
[03:36] | …she’ll still be really impressed | 她仍会欣赏 |
[03:37] | with all of your effort. | 你的工作 |
[03:41] | Is it weird that it knows our names? | 它怎么知道我们的名字? |
[03:43] | Yeah, I don’t want to talk about it. | 对啊 我不想说出来 |
[03:46] | You want to go to work? | 你想不想去工作? |
[03:48] | Yeah, let’s. | 咱们走吧 |
[03:51] | Halt! If you’re not careful, | 等等! 如果你不够仔细 |
[03:53] | Zoltron sees prison bars in your future. | 佐创看到你将来会进监狱 |
[04:08] | Zoltron sees that both of you are right. | 佐创认为你们都对 |
[04:12] | You do deserve your own rooms. | 你们应该有自己的屋子 |
[04:19] | Zoltron predicts you won’t need to worry about that stain. | 佐创预言你不用担心那块污渍 |
[04:24] | You can make anything look cool. | 你可以让任何东西变酷 |
[04:29] | Zoltron knows that even if he seems stuck in his ways, | 佐创知道即使他看起来很固执 |
[04:34] | deep down, your father really loves you. | 但其实 你们的父亲很爱你们 |
[04:43] | How’s it going out here? | 怎么样了? |
[04:44] | Great! | 好极了! |
[04:46] | I really feel like | 我真的感觉 |
[04:47] | I’m making a positive change in people’s lives. | 我对人们的生活产生了积极的影响 |
[04:49] | Are they paying you for it? | 他们给你钱了吗? |
[04:51] | Yes, sir! | 当然 |
[04:52] | Then keep it up, Zoltron! | 保持住 佐创 |
[04:54] | Sure! | 好! |
[04:59] | Hmm, a fortune-telling machine. | 呃…占卜机? |
[05:02] | This should be good for a laugh. | 这应该值得一试 |
[05:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:06] | I am Zoltron! | 我是佐创! |
[05:08] | Beep, boop! | 哔哔 |
[05:09] | Give me your questions and your money. | 给我你的问题和金钱 |
[05:15] | Was it a mistake to come here? | 来这里是个错误吗? |
[05:18] | Zoltron says, uh… | 佐创说 呃… |
[05:22] | of course not? | 显然不是? |
[05:24] | Um… | 呃… |
[05:26] | Funland is fun for all ages. | FUNLAND对所有人都很有趣 |
[05:34] | Will talking to him make any difference? | 和他聊聊有用吗? |
[05:38] | Any difference at all? | 哪怕任何一点用? |
[05:40] | Zoltron isn’t sure. | 佐创并不确定 |
[05:42] | Human emotions are really complicated for Zoltron. | 对佐创来说人类情感太过复杂 |
[05:51] | Tell me the truth. | 说人话 |
[05:53] | Do I really just drive everyone around me away? | 我真的在将身边所有人赶走吗? |
[05:57] | Z-Zoltron says your lucky numbers for today | 佐创说你今天的幸运数字是 |
[06:01] | are 16, 47, and “W.” | 16 47和”W” |
[06:05] | Come back later? | 回头再见? |
[06:13] | My final quarter. | 我最后的25美分 |
[06:17] | Even coins don’t want to be around me. | 甚至硬币都不想和我在一起 |
[06:21] | Poor guy. | 可怜的人 |
[06:22] | I wish I knew what to tell him. | 我希望我知道该告诉他什么 |
[06:24] | If only I could see into the future like Garnet can. | 假如我能像石榴那样看见未来 |
[06:27] | I knew you’d say that. Garnet! | 我就知道你会这么说. 石榴! |
[06:29] | I-I need your help with–The future. | 我–我需要关于–未来的事 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah! I need some of that. | 对! 我需要那个 |
[06:34] | Can I borrow your future vision? | 我能借一下你的预见能力吗? |
[06:36] | I want to help some random stranger I just met. | 我想帮帮刚遇见的一个陌生人 |
[06:39] | That seems like an appropriate use of my powers. | 看来是对我的能力的合理运用 |
[06:43] | There you go. | 走你 |
[06:44] | That should last a little while. | 应该能作用一会 |
[06:46] | Try to be home in time for dinner! | 尽量准时回家吃饭! |
[06:48] | Thanks, Garnet! | 谢谢 石榴! |
[06:51] | He’s ready to answer your question. | 他准备好回答你的问题了 |
[06:52] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[06:59] | What would he say if he saw me now? | 如果他现在见到我他会说什么? |
[07:03] | He’ll say, “I’m happy to see you.” | 他会说”很高兴见到你” |
[07:07] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[07:07] | Nobody’s happy to see me. | 没人见到我会很高兴 |
[07:10] | He’ll say, “It’s been too long.” | 他会说”好久不见” |
[07:13] | I’m too late? | 我来的太晚了? |
[07:14] | I should’ve come sooner! | 我该早点来! |
[07:16] | I don’t know, I’m just a boy in a costume! | 我不知道 我只是个穿戏服的男孩! |
[07:19] | Of course. | 显然 |
[07:21] | Everything in my life’s a disappointment. | 我生命中的一切都很让人失望 |
[07:26] | Zoltron sees… | 佐创看到… |
[07:28] | sadness in your future no matter what you do. | 不管你做什么将来都很忧郁 |
[07:32] | That sounds about right. | 这听起来应该是对的 |
[07:34] | I guess the curtain really did close | 我猜微笑和皱眉的演出生涯 |
[07:36] | on Mr. Smiley and Mr. Frowney. | 的确落下帷幕了 |
[07:38] | You’re here to see Mr. Smiley?! | 你来这找微笑先生? |
[07:41] | Nobody misses our act, not even him. | 没人怀念我们的演出 甚至他也一样 |
[07:44] | I don’t know why I’m talking to a machine. | 我不知道为什么我要对机器说这些 |
[07:46] | I’ll just get on the bus and leave. | 我还是坐车走吧 |
[07:51] | Zoltron says that’s a question for your doctor. | 佐创说你应该向医生提出这个问题 |
[07:57] | Uh, Mr. Smiley! Mr. Smiley! | 微笑先生! 微笑先生! |
[08:00] | Hey, don’t break character. | 嘿 不要破坏角色 |
[08:02] | You broke enough things today. | 你今天已经破坏太多东西了 |
[08:03] | I met Mr. Frowney. What?! | -我遇到了皱眉先生.-蛤?! |
[08:06] | He’s in town. | 他在镇上 |
[08:07] | Uh, how did you know him? | 呃 你怎么知道他的? |
[08:09] | We used to have a…routine. | 我们以前…有故事 |
[08:12] | Oh! Comedy. | 哦! 喜剧 |
[08:13] | But he didn’t seem very funny. | 但他看起来并不滑稽 |
[08:16] | Actually, he was really depressing. | 实际上 他非常抑郁 |
[08:18] | Yeah, that was the bit. | 对 他就是那样 |
[08:20] | At least, I thought it was, | 至少 我以为是 |
[08:22] | but even offstage, he was always sad. | 但即使在台下 他仍然很伤心 |
[08:25] | Nothing would cheer him up, not even a packed house, | 没有事能让他高兴 即使是坐满的观众席 |
[08:28] | not a standing ovation, not even me. | 热烈持久的掌声 甚至是我本人 |
[08:31] | And, boy, did I try. | 而且 天哪 我是真努力过了 |
[08:33] | Well, he’s about to leave town on a bus. | 好吧 他正要坐车离开镇上 |
[08:35] | You should go talk to him before it’s too late! | 你应该在一切太晚之前和他谈谈! |
[08:38] | I don’t know what’d happen if I did. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[08:41] | Wow! Funny running into you. | 噢! 遇见你很有趣 |
[08:45] | Of course. I’m still a punchline, aren’t I? | 当然 我还是个”包袱”不是吗? |
[08:48] | Hey! Wow! You look great! | 嘿! 哇! 你看起来好极了! |
[08:51] | That’s your best joke yet. | 那是你最好的笑话了 |
[08:53] | Hi, buddy! | 嗨 伙计! |
[08:55] | Is that all you have to say? | 你就只有这些吗? |
[08:58] | Zoltron sees sadness in your future, | 佐创看到你的未来充满悲伤 |
[09:03] | no matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[09:05] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[09:06] | Come on, Steven. Drop the act. | 算了 史蒂文 不用对我演戏 |
[09:09] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[09:10] | You said you were always trying to make him happy. | 你说你之前总是想让他高兴 |
[09:13] | Did he even know that he was making you sad? | 他知道他让你伤心吗? |
[09:16] | You said he was getting on a bus? | 你说他要坐公交车? |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:27] | Harold? Quentin. | -哈罗德?-昆廷 |
[09:30] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这? |
[09:32] | Little robot boy from the future told me. | 来自未来的机器小子告诉的我 |
[09:35] | Uh, hi, again. | 呃 再次的 嗨 |
[09:37] | He came to life! | 他会动! |
[09:38] | No, fool. | 不 笨蛋! |
[09:41] | Did you just come here to laugh at me? | 你是来笑话我的吗? |
[09:44] | No! | 不! |
[09:45] | I’m here to tell you that… | 我来告诉你 |
[09:47] | I wanted it to work–our act. | 我希望我们的演出成功 |
[09:50] | But it wasn’t making you happy. | 但那并不能让你高兴 |
[09:52] | I just wanted you to take it seriously. | 我只希望你认真对待 |
[09:54] | And I just wanted you to have fun. | 我只想让你高兴 |
[09:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:58] | I guess it was never going to work. | 我猜那永远不会有用 |
[10:01] | But I really thought we had something. | 但我真的认为我们能做些什么 |
[10:08] | You having a bad day, Frowney? | 你过得不好吧 FROWNEY? |
[10:12] | Horrible. | 糟透了 |
[10:14] | Well, why don’t you go outside?! | 好吧 你为什么不出去走走? |
[10:16] | The sun always cheers me up! | 太阳总会让我高兴! |
[10:18] | I did, but it rained. | 我试过 但在下雨 |
[10:20] | Why don’t you use an umbrella? | 你为什么不用把伞? |
[10:23] | I did, but it blew away. | 我试过 但伞被吹走了 |
[10:26] | Ooh! You must have been shocked! | 哦! 你一定被”电”到了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, that’s when the lightning hit me. | 是啊 那是我被雷劈时 |
[10:31] | Oh! | 噢! |
[10:33] | Smiley, what do you do when you’re feeling down? | 微笑 你沮丧时做什么? |
[10:37] | I just take my frown and turn it around! | 我就把我的皱眉翻过来啊! |
[10:44] | Hey, you’re ruining the bit! | 嘿 你出戏了! |
[10:46] | I thought you were a professional. | 我以为你是个专业人士 |
[10:50] | I think I finally got the joke. | 我觉得我总算知道笑点了 |
[10:58] | Well, I guess my debt is repaid. | 好吧 我猜我的债还清了 |
[11:03] | Steven, that machine cost thousands of dollars. | 史蒂文 那机器值几千刀 |
[11:07] | Zoltron sees cramped legs in his future. | 佐创看到了未来抽筋的腿 |