时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 受 审 | |
[00:03] | I know my mom did something really bad. | 我知道我妈妈做过一些可怕的坏事 |
[00:06] | Whatever Homeworld has in store for me… | 无论母星打算怎么处理我 |
[00:09] | I’m ready! | 我都准备好了 |
[00:13] | I said, I’m ready! | 我说我准备好啦 |
[00:16] | It’s me — Rose Quartz! | 是我 罗丝·石英 |
[00:18] | Hello? | 听得到吗 |
[00:20] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[00:21] | Lars, are you there? | 拉尔斯 你在吗 |
[00:24] | Is this the punishment? | 这就是惩罚吗 |
[00:26] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[00:27] | I know it’s going to be worse than this! | 惩罚肯定不止这些 |
[00:29] | So whatever you’re gonna do… | 所以不管你们要做什么 |
[00:31] | would you just do it already? | 赶快做就是了 |
[00:33] | This is ridiculous! | 这太荒唐了 |
[00:35] | 4,000 years of loyal service to the court, | 我为法庭忠心工作了四千年 |
[00:37] | and this is what I get? | 居然轮到做这种事 |
[00:39] | Oh, I’m the unluckiest zircon in the galaxy! | 我真是全银河系最倒霉的锆石 |
[00:41] | Wait, are you… | 等一下 你是 |
[00:44] | Rose Quartz? | 罗丝·石英吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:48] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[00:49] | It’s a long story. | 一言难尽啊 |
[00:51] | Then I don’t have time for it. | 我可没时间听你说 |
[00:53] | Ugh! We only have this brief moment to prepare your case. | 我们只有一点时间为你的案件做准备 |
[00:56] | Case? | 什么案件 |
[00:57] | Ugh! Who am I kidding?! | 我在骗谁呢 |
[00:59] | This is pointless! | 这根本毫无意义 |
[01:00] | We’ve all heard the rumors about the demise of | 我们都听说过那些关于粉钻之死的传闻了 |
[01:02] | Pink Diamond, but I can’t believe these files! | 但我真不敢相信这些文件 |
[01:05] | Shattered by one of her own soldiers — ha! | 她被自己的部下击碎了 |
[01:07] | In front of her entire entourage! | 还是当着整支部队的面 |
[01:10] | And look at you now! | 但是看看你的样子 |
[01:11] | That ridiculous disguise is only going to make you look more guilty! | 这愚蠢的伪装只会让你看起来罪加一等 |
[01:14] | That’s fine, because I am! | 没关系啊 因为我承认有罪 |
[01:16] | Well, don’t say that — | 不要这么说 |
[01:18] | especially not when you’re out there! | 尤其是到了那里不要这么说 |
[01:20] | Out where?! What’s going to happen!? | 到了哪里 一会要做什么啊 |
[01:22] | What did you think was going to happen, Rose Quartz?! | 你觉得要做什么啊 罗丝·石英 |
[01:25] | As soon as that door opens, you’re going on trial! | 等那扇门一打开 你就要受审了 |
[01:41] | Defending a rebel? | 为一个叛徒辩护 |
[01:42] | Isn’t that…treason? | 你这样算不算叛变啊 |
[01:45] | I was assigned to this! | 我是被指派来的 |
[01:50] | All rise for the luminous Yellow Diamond! | 全体肃立 向光辉之黄钻致敬 |
[01:54] | And the lustrous Blue Diamond. | 以及闪耀之蓝钻 |
[02:06] | Where is the accused? | 被告在哪里 |
[02:09] | Is that Rose Quartz? | 这就是罗丝·石英吗 |
[02:12] | Look at this hideous form she’s taken. | 看看她现在丑陋不堪的样子 |
[02:14] | Forget the trial. | 别管什么审判了 |
[02:16] | We should shatter her just for looking like that. | 光是这样的外表就足以判死刑了 |
[02:19] | No! I want to hear her make her case. | 不 我想听听她如何解释此案 |
[02:22] | I want to know what she thinks we’re going to do with her, | 我想知道她认为自己的下场如何 |
[02:26] | because I want to do something worse. | 我要在那基础上加重惩罚 |
[02:31] | Fine! Let’s just get on with it, shall we? | 好吧 那我们就开始吧 |
[02:38] | My Diamond. My brilliant, opulent, radiant, glimmering — | 我的钻石 我伟大的 富有的 光芒四射的 |
[02:43] | “My Diamond” Will suffice, or we’ll never get through this. | 第一句就够了 不然我们要在这耽误一辈子吗 |
[02:46] | Of course, My Diamond. | 好的 我的钻石 |
[02:49] | Rose Quartz committed a crime so unprecedented | 罗丝·石英犯下前所未有的重大罪行 |
[02:54] | that one can’t help but wonder — why? | 使人不由自主地好奇 为什么 |
[02:57] | Exhibit “A.” | 一号证物在此 |
[03:00] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[03:01] | Steven! What’s going on here?! | 史蒂文 这是发生什么了 |
[03:03] | Where are we?! | 我们在哪里 |
[03:04] | Who are those huge, giant ladies?! | 那两位体型巨大的女士是谁 |
[03:07] | As we can see from this specimen… | 正如我们从这个样本身上看到的 |
[03:09] | …humans are loud, absolutely hideous creatures | 人类这种生物既吵闹又丑陋 |
[03:12] | that serve no purpose whatsoever. | 并且毫无意义地生存着 |
[03:14] | What sort of gem would turn on her own kind for this? | 有哪个宝石会为了这种生物背叛自己的种族呢 |
[03:17] | I’ll tell you what kind — that kind. | 让我来告诉你 就是那个 |
[03:20] | Just let him go! He’s got nothing to do with this! | 快放他走 他与此事毫无关联 |
[03:23] | There it is — the passion, the fury — | 正如您所见 就是这种冲动和愤怒 |
[03:27] | that caused the diabolical Rose Quartz to… | 使得残暴的罗丝·石英 |
[03:30] | shatter her own diamond! | 击碎了她的钻石主人 |
[03:36] | But I know what you’re thinking… | 但我知道你们此刻的想法 |
[03:37] | “This thing doesn’t look like a Rose Quartz.” | 这家伙一点也不像罗丝·石英 |
[03:40] | And for that, I would like to call an eyewitness! | 为此我找来了一位目击者 |
[03:48] | Oh, Eyeball! | 是你 眼球 |
[03:50] | Do not address me, war criminal! | 别乱称呼我 你这个战犯 |
[03:53] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我只是很高兴你没事 |
[03:55] | I heard it straight from her. She said… | 我听她亲口说的 她说 |
[03:58] | “I’m the mighty Rose Quartz. | 我就是伟大的罗丝·石英 |
[04:01] | I’ve got her shield and everything.” | 我有她的盾牌和其他东西 |
[04:04] | And then she threw me into space! | 然后她就把我扔进了太空里 |
[04:08] | I tried to help you! I healed your gem! | 我是想帮你啊 我还治愈了你的宝石 |
[04:11] | And who else has the ability to heal gems | 除了邪恶的罗丝·石英 |
[04:16] | other than the villainous…Rose Quartz?! | 还有谁能够治愈宝石呢 |
[04:19] | And there you have it! | 这样我们就证明了 |
[04:20] | Rose Quartz did it, and that’s Rose Quartz. | 罗丝·石英犯了罪 并且这就是她 |
[04:23] | I rest my case. | 我陈述完毕 |
[04:24] | Oh, she’s good. | 她可真厉害 |
[04:29] | Well, I’m convinced! Time to execute! | 你说服我了 开始行刑吧 |
[04:32] | Not yet. The defense still has to speak. | 没结束呢 被告需要辩护 |
[04:36] | Right! Well, uh… | 对 对啊 |
[04:37] | Before I start, my very, uh, thought-out defense, | 在开始我逻辑缜密的辩护之前 |
[04:41] | I’d like to remind the court that Rose Quartz did turn herself in. | 我想提醒在座的法官 罗丝·石英是自首的 |
[04:44] | The Court remembers, and the Court does not care. | 法官记得 但是不在乎 |
[04:48] | Uh, of course. Uh, in– innocent! | 当然了 无 无辜 |
[04:52] | Uh, the word “Innocent” Can mean, | 无辜 这个词的意思 |
[04:54] | oh, many different things. | 有很多种 |
[04:57] | I did it! | 是我干的 |
[04:58] | Wha– What, what! Stop! | 什么 等 等一下 |
[04:59] | No! | 不 |
[05:01] | I want to hear what she has to say. | 我想听听她要说什么 |
[05:07] | Get us out of here, Steven! | 带我们离开这里 史蒂文 |
[05:13] | State your name for the record, please! | 请报上你的姓名 以便保存档案 |
[05:15] | I, um… | 我 |
[05:17] | I am Rose Quartz… and I’m guilty. | 我是罗丝·石英 我有罪 |
[05:23] | Wait! No, don’t say that! | 等等 不能那么说啊 |
[05:25] | Everything you guys said I did, I did. | 你们说我做的那些 都确有其事 |
[05:28] | And I did it by myself. I’m sorry. | 而且是我独自完成的 非常抱歉 |
[05:31] | I’ll accept any punishment you want to give me. | 我愿意接受你们判决的任何惩罚 |
[05:33] | Just let him go! And leave the Earth alone. | 只要你们放他走 并且不要伤害地球 |
[05:38] | Ha! Sounds like a solid confession to me! | 在我听来是诚心诚意地认罪了啊 |
[05:41] | How? How did you do it? | 过程呢 你是怎么做到的 |
[05:45] | How did you shatter Pink Diamond? | 你是如何将粉钻击碎的 |
[05:49] | Um, well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:51] | I did it on Earth in front of Pink Diamond’s palanquin. | 是在地球上 在粉钻乘坐的轿子面前 |
[05:55] | I was probably like “Stop!” | 我大概是说 停下 |
[05:58] | And she was all like, “No!” | 然后她就说 不行 |
[06:00] | So we fought — I think. | 然后我们就大打出手 应该是吧 |
[06:02] | And she probably did some cool moves. | 她出招相当厉害 |
[06:05] | I probably did some cool stuff, too, | 我应该也不差吧 |
[06:07] | some jump kicks and stuff. | 比如飞踢啊之类的 |
[06:09] | But I was most likely deeply conflicted | 但我应该是在心底犹豫 |
[06:12] | about deciding to shatter her. | 到底要不要将她击碎 |
[06:13] | Definitely crying. | 而且我肯定哭了 |
[06:15] | I probably had to use the Breaking Point to do it. | 我大概是用断点下手的 |
[06:18] | It was a sword! | 是一把剑 |
[06:27] | You…shattered her… | 你 用一把剑 |
[06:30] | with a sword! | 击碎了她 |
[06:33] | That’s quite enough testimony from you! | 你提供的证词足够了 |
[06:35] | We shall take a short recess. | 现在暂时休庭 |
[06:38] | What are you saying in there?! | 你刚才都在说些什么啊 |
[06:40] | “Maybe” This, “Probably” That! | 这个也许 那个大概的 |
[06:42] | Oh, what do you mean probably?! | 你说的大概是什么意思啊 |
[06:43] | Look, I just… | 听着 我只是 |
[06:45] | I don’t actually know how it happened, okay? | 我其实不知道是怎么回事 好了吧 |
[06:48] | You don’t know?! | 你不知道 |
[06:49] | I… | 我 |
[06:51] | Don’t tumble my rocks! | 不要给我添乱了 |
[06:53] | Both our gems are on the line! | 现在我俩都命悬一线了 |
[06:55] | Did you do this or not?! | 到底是不是你干的 |
[06:57] | It was me, all right! | 确实是我没错啦 |
[06:59] | Rose Quartz did it, and I’ve got her gem, | 是罗丝·石英干的 而她的宝石在我这儿 |
[07:01] | so I’m the one who’s gotta pay for this! | 所以我该为此付出代价 |
[07:04] | You don’t know how it happened. | 你不知道是怎么回事 |
[07:08] | I get it. There’s a reason they want you to explain how you did it. | 我懂了 她们要你解释过程是有原因的 |
[07:15] | It’s because it doesn’t make sense! | 因为这根本说不通 |
[07:19] | Rose Quartz is flawed, I grant you. | 罗丝·石英是残次品 我同意这一点 |
[07:22] | A shallow strata gem who turned on her own kind | 是一颗背叛同类的浅表层宝石 |
[07:26] | out of a misguided attachment to a planet and creatures like these. | 被地球和这种生物蒙骗而误入歧途 |
[07:30] | What?! Huh?! | 什么 |
[07:32] | It’s indisputable that as the diamond overseeing Earth, | 显而易见 钻石们觊觎地球之时 |
[07:35] | Pink was Rose Quartz’s enemy. | 粉钻与罗丝·石英成为了敌人 |
[07:38] | Rose had everything to gain by shattering her. | 击碎粉钻对罗丝来说有百利而无一害 |
[07:41] | But even though she may have wanted to shatter pink Diamond, could she? | 但即使她对粉钻怀有杀心 她做得到吗 |
[07:47] | Blue Diamond, for the purpose of this argument, | 蓝钻 仅为了辩护之便 |
[07:50] | may I present your palanquin? | 我能呈上您的坐轿吗 |
[07:52] | Is this necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[07:54] | Isn’t it? Please, proceed. | 难道没有吗 请吧 |
[07:58] | Now, as the records show, | 那么 正如档案中记载的 |
[08:00] | Pink Diamond was shattered just outside a palanquin much like this. | 粉钻是在这样一个轿子前遇害的 |
[08:06] | Witnesses said, Pink had stepped out and had taken only a few steps forward, | 目击者称 粉钻从轿中出来 刚迈了几步 |
[08:12] | when Rose attacked her from the front. | 就正面遭遇了罗丝的袭击 |
[08:15] | The question no one seems to be asking is “How?” | 但似乎没人质疑这是如何发生的 |
[08:18] | I’ve been asking that question. | 我一直在质疑啊 |
[08:21] | A-a-a-and right you are to ask, My Diamond! | 您质疑得正是时候 我的钻石 |
[08:24] | B-because, at the time that Pink was shattered, | 因为在粉钻遇害的时候 |
[08:27] | Rose Quartz had been a recognized threat for several hundred years. | 罗丝·石英已经被公认为威胁几百年了 |
[08:31] | There were no Rose Quartz soldiers in her entourage, | 粉钻的随从中没有石英战士 |
[08:34] | and none in her guard. | 侍卫中更没有 |
[08:36] | So how did a Rose Quartz, | 那么罗丝·石英又是如何 |
[08:38] | with no business being anywhere near Pink Diamond, | 在没有理由靠近粉钻的情况下 |
[08:43] | get so close in the first place? | 能来到如此近距离的地方呢 |
[08:45] | Where were Pink Diamond’s attendants? | 粉钻的侍从都到哪去了 |
[08:48] | Her Agates, her Sapphires? | 她的玛瑙呢 她的蓝宝石呢 |
[08:50] | And where was her Pearl? | 还有她的珍珠呢 |
[08:54] | They were with her, of course. | 她们当然在她身边了 |
[08:56] | They saw the whole thing! | 她们也看到整个过程了 |
[08:57] | But none of them saw Rose Quartz approach? | 却没人看到罗丝·石英靠近吗 |
[09:00] | Wouldn’t her Sapphires have seen Rose Quartz coming? | 她的蓝宝石不能预知到罗丝要来吗 |
[09:03] | Wouldn’t her Agates have tried to fight her off? | 她的玛瑙没有试图将罗丝击退吗 |
[09:06] | That is strange! | 这确实很奇怪 |
[09:08] | She must have slipped past them! | 她一定是钻空子溜进去了 |
[09:10] | Even if she did, | 就算真的如此 |
[09:12] | wouldn’t her Pearl have cried out in alarm, | 她的珍珠为什么没有大声发出警报 |
[09:15] | “Watch out, my Diamond!” | 请小心 我的钻石 |
[09:19] | No, whoever did this was already close to Pink Diamond, | 不 凶手一定和粉钻关系密切 |
[09:23] | someone her guards would allow to get near her, | 是她的守卫们允许接近的 |
[09:26] | someone she would listen to when asked to stop her palanquin and step outside, | 粉钻会听从其指令并走出轿子外 |
[09:32] | and someone with the authority to cover it up afterwards! | 并且其权力之大 足以在事发后掩盖一切 |
[09:37] | Someone with supreme authority! | 拥有着至高权力的 |
[09:39] | Someone like one of you! | 就比如你们两个 |
[09:47] | Uh, disregard that last statement! | 请无视我最后的陈词 |
[09:49] | I might have gotten carried away. | 我刚刚可能有点激动 |
[09:52] | Case closed, right, My Diamond? | 结案了是吧 我的钻石 |
[09:57] | Yellow, stop it! Why are you doing this?! | 黄钻 快住手 你在做什么啊 |
[09:59] | – This is our chance! We gotta go! – Where?! | -好机会 我们快逃吧 -逃去哪 |
[10:03] | There! | 那里 |
[10:04] | Let’s shatter Rose Quartz and be done with it! | 我们处死罗丝·石英 一了百了吧 |
[10:06] | Can’t you restrain yourself?! | 你就不能控制一下自己吗 |
[10:09] | But this is pointless! | 但这毫无意义 |
[10:11] | No, it’s not! | 不 不是的 |
[10:13] | Hurry up and drive this thing! | 快点把这东西开起来 |
[10:14] | Those giant crazy chicks aren’t gonna be distracted forever! | 那两个巨型疯女人早晚会发现我们 |
[10:28] | Where is this? | 这是哪里 |
[10:31] | Homeworld. | 是母星 |
[10:36] | You think you can get away, Rose? | 你以为自己逃得掉吗 罗丝 |
[10:39] | You stood your ground on that little speck called Earth… | 你坚持守护着地球那颗微不足道的尘埃 |
[10:42] | but you’re on our world now. | 但现在你在我们的地盘 |